Cissus: A plant genus of the family VITACEAE. Cissus rufescence gum is considered comparable to TRAGACANTH.Fertility Agents, Male: Compounds which increase the capacity of the male to induce conception.Plant Extracts: Concentrated pharmaceutical preparations of plants obtained by removing active constituents with a suitable solvent, which is evaporated away, and adjusting the residue to a prescribed standard.
Primaforce 40% cissus - AnabolicMinds.com... of cissus? Anabolic? Joint improvement? I'll hang up and listen to ... Primaforce 40% cissus Hello gentlemen, just wondering if there has been any positive feedback from this % of cissus? Anabolic? ... Your post has inspired a simple idea for me, I still have 40 grams of bulk cissus, so I intend to add a gram of the bulk cissus ... Cissus is fused with natural vitamins and minerals that provide a natural delivery system to the injured tissue. Cissus is ...
Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored Sport Performance Supplement - Allegro Medical SuppliesGet the lowest price on Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored, online at AllegroMedical.com. ... Cissus Quadranularis is a natural extract. Cissus Quadrangularis is a type of vine in the grape family. Extracts from this ... Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored. 6150091 - Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored - $19.79 ... Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored. Nutrakey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder - Unflavored. Sport Performance ...
When are you guys getting super cissus in? - AnabolicMinds.comI was wondering when to expect super cissus back in and if the price for 100 grams will stay at $19.99, ... AnabolicMinds.com , Forum , Supplement Forum , Supplement Stores , Nutraplanet , When are you guys getting super cissus in? ... super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra????. By massolic in forum Supplements ... Usplabs Super Cissus RX or MyProtein's Mega Cissus ?. By leebird in forum Supplements ...
PrimaForce Cissus - Compare Prices & Save at PricePlow... the best deal on Cissus by PrimaForce is here at PricePlow! ... Compare prices and save on PrimaForce Cissus! You can shop with ... Primaforce Cissus contains a super high-potency extract of Cissus Quadrangularis standardized for 40% total Ketosterones and 20 ... Cissus can help support optimal joint health, enhance recovery, support healthy weight management, and is a potent antioxidant ...
cissus quadrangularis | Heal A Herniated Disccissus, cissus quadrangularis Recent Articles. * HACKED By Mister Spy & darkshadow-tn * Why The Reverse Hyperextension Can Help ... cissus quadrangularis Can Cissus Quadrangularis Heal A Herniated Disc?. January 27, 2015. April 27, 2017. ... Cissus quadrangularis is a relatively new supplement available for commercial use, however it has been used as a traditional ... Cissus has long been known to improve the rate of bone healing, as […] ...
NutraKey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder 100 GCissus Quadranularis is a natural extract. Cissus Quadrangularis is a type of vine in the grape family. Extracts from this ... NutraKey Cissus Quadrangularis Powder 100 G. Cissus Quadrangularis. Max Bioavailability. Ultra Micronized. Healthy Joints and ... Studies suggest that Cissus Quadrangularis may provide a range of benefits for soft tissue health, while also contributing to a ... Cissus Quadrangularis contains several unique saponins and anti-oxidants. It has been clinically studied for its support in ...
Cissus quadrangularis and weight loss - Fatloss BlogNevertheless like cissus quadrangularis and weight loss people, he was underneath the impression that to shed cissus ... Cissus quadrangularis and weight loss most cissus quadrangularis and weight loss units, weight discount merchandise in the ... Cissus quadrangularis and weight loss. Children cissus quadrangularis and weight loss can revealing ... albeit will burn cissus quadrangularis and weight loss lot less fat. Now in the event you determine to cissus quadrangularis ...
馬來西亞熱帶雨林: Cissus 白粉藤屬Cissus quadrangularis L.. The Plant List 12項複學名. 四稜粉藤 四棱藤 翡翠閣 碧水角 四棱白粉藤 方莖青紫葛 Cissus, Hatjod. ... Cissus hastata Miq.. The Plant
Sports Performance | Myprotein.comMyprotein's Sports Performance supplements are specially formulated to help improve your overall physical capacity. Order now and enjoy free UK delivery.
USP Labs / USPowders - Page 16Bulk Cissus Dosing Started by pvdude, 01-21-2010 06:42 AM ...
Cissus quadrangularis | Cissus ExtractInformation about cissus quadrangularis, Cissus Extract, ayurvedic herbal extracts, medicinal benefits, interactions, dosage from 101 herbs wholesale herbal remedies exporters.
SNS Releases Cissus XT! 5% Cissus, capped, and shipping this week! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3Another awesome product that I could use immediately! I've used all kinds of joint formulas and products. One of my favorite has been Labrada Elasti-Jo
Grape Ivy, Oak Leaf Ivy Cissus rhombifolia 'Ellen Danica'Welcome to the famous Dave's Garden website. Join our friendly community that shares tips and ideas for gardens, along with seeds and plants.
What to use in regards to parachuting powders? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2I've downed ber before, and cissus, and much more. Small amount of water. Take splenda, moisten your tongue, paste your tongue in splenda.. so there
(1/18) Hypoglycemic and anti-lipemic effects of the aqueous extract from Cissus sicyoides.
BACKGROUND: Cissus sicyoides (Vitaceae) is a medicinal plant popularly known in Brazil as "cipo-puca, anil-trepador, cortina, and insulina". The plant is used in several diseases, including rheumatism, epilepsy, stroke and also in the treatment of diabetes. In the present work, we studied the hypoglycemic and anti-lipemic effects of the aqueous extract prepared from fresh leaves of the plant (AECS), in the model of alloxan-induced diabetes in rats. In addition, hepatic enzyme levels were also determined. RESULTS: Results showed that the daily treatment of diabetic rats with AECS for 7 days (100 and 200 mg/kg, p.o.) significantly decreased blood glucose levels in 25 and 22% respectively, as compared to the same groups before AECS treatment. No significant changes were seen in control diabetic rats before (48 h after alloxan administration) and after distilled water treatment. While no changes were seen in total cholesterol levels, a significant decrease was observed in plasma triglyceride levels, in the alloxan-induced diabetic rats after AECS treatment with both doses, as compared to the same groups before treatment. Significant decreases in blood glucose (25%) and triglyceride levels (48%) were also observed in the alloxan-induced diabetic rats after 4 days treatment with AECS (200 mg/kg, p.o.). Aspartate (AST) and alanine (ALT) aminotransferases levels, in diabetic controls and AECS-treated rats, were in the range of reference values presented by normal rats. CONCLUSIONS: The results justify the popular use of C. sicyoides, pointing out to the potential benefit of the plant aqueous extract (AECS) in alternative medicine, in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus. (+info)
(2/18) The use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome.
AIM: Once considered a problem of developed countries, obesity and obesity-related complications (such as metabolic syndrome) are rapidly spreading around the globe. The purpose of the present study was to investigate the use of a Cissus quadrangularis formulation in the management of metabolic syndrome, particularly weight loss and central obesity. METHODS: The study was a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design involving 123 overweight and obese persons (47.2% male; 52.8% female; ages 19-50). The 92 obese (BMI >30) participants were randomized into three groups; placebo, formulation/no diet, and formulation/diet (2100-2200 calories/day). The 31 overweight participants (BMI = 25-29) formed a fourth (no diet) treatment group. All participants received two daily doses of the formulation or placebo and remained on a normal or calorie-controlled diet for 8 weeks. RESULTS: At the end of the trial period, statistically significant net reductions in weight and central obesity, as well as in fasting blood glucose, total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, and C-reactive protein were observed in participants who received the formulation, regardless of diet. CONCLUSION: Cissus quadrangularis formulation appears to be useful in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome. (+info)
(3/18) The effect of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) and a Cissus formulation (CORE) on obesity and obesity-induced oxidative stress.
AIM: Obesity is generally linked to complications in lipid metabolism and oxidative stress. The aim of this study was to compare the effect of a proprietary extract of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) to that of a proprietary formulation containing CQR-300 (CORE) on weight, blood lipids, and oxidative stress in overweight and obese people. METHODS: The first part of the study investigated the in vitro antioxidant properties of CQR-300 and CORE using 3 different methods, while the second part of the study was a double-blind placebo controlled design, involving initially 168 overweight and obese persons (38.7% males; 61.3% females; ages 19-54), of whom 153 completed the study. All participants received two daily doses of CQR-300, CORE, or placebo and were encouraged to maintain their normal levels of physical activity. Anthropometric measurements and blood sampling were done at the beginning and end of the study period. RESULTS: CQR-300 as well as CORE exhibited antioxidant properties in vitro. They also acted as in vivo antioxidants, bringing about significant (p < 0.001) reductions in plasma TBARS and carbonyls. Both CQR-300 and CORE also brought about significant reductions in weight, body fat, total cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, triglycerides, and fasting blood glucose levels over the respective study periods. These changes were accompanied by a significant increase in HDL-cholesterol levels, plasma 5-HT, and creatinine. CONCLUSION: CQR-300 (300 mg daily) and CORE (1028 mg daily) brought about significant reductions in weight and blood glucose levels, while decreasing serum lipids thus improving cardiovascular risk factors. The increase in plasma 5-HT and creatinine for both groups hypothesizes a mechanism of controlling appetite and promoting the increase of lean muscle mass by Cissus quadrangularis, thereby supporting the clinical data for weight loss and improving cardiovascular health. (+info)
(4/18) Phytochemisty and spermatogenic potentials of aqueous extract of Cissus populnea (Guill. and Per) stem bark.
In vivo clinical trials involving the administration of crude extracts of Cissus populnea to male subjects (normospermic, oligospermic, and azoopermic) in a 72-day study revealed that continuous exposure of the subjects to the extracts over this period did not significantly (p < or = 0.05) alter sperm count, morphology, motility, or volume. Antimicrobial screening of the extract against some selected microbial isolates secondarily implicated in male infertility revealed total inactivity against the microbial isolates screened, i.e., Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella paratyphi, Escherichia coli, Proteus mirabilis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida albicans, and Klebsiella sp. Phytochemistry revealed the presence of tannins, flavonoids, saponins, and steroids. The presence of these secondary metabolites was confirmed by thin layer chromatography. We conclude that oral administration of aqueous extracts of the stem bark of Cisssus populnea over a 72-day period to human subjects apparently had no fertility enhancement effects on sperm parameters monitored in this study. (+info)
(5/18) The use of a Cissus quadrangularis/Irvingia gabonensis combination in the management of weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled study.
(6/18) Free radical scavenging profile and myeloperoxidase inhibition of extracts from antidiabetic plants: Bauhinia forficata and Cissus sicyoides.
(7/18) Food bodies in Cissus verticillata (Vitaceae): ontogenesis, structure and functional aspects.
(8/18) Petroleum ether extract of Cissus quadrangularis (LINN) stimulates the growth of fetal bone during intra uterine developmental period: a morphometric analysis.
- Primaforce Cissus contains a super high-potency extract of Cissus Quadrangularis standardized for 40% total Ketosterones and 20% 3-Ketosterone and is lab tested for potency and purity. (priceplow.com)
- Can Cissus Quadrangularis Heal A Herniated Disc? (healaherniateddisc.com)
- Cissus quadrangularis is a relatively new supplement available for commercial use, however it has been used as a traditional medicine for centuries. (healaherniateddisc.com)
- Cissus Quadrangularis is a type of vine in the grape family. (musclegearusa.com)
- Cissus Quadrangularis contains several unique saponins and anti-oxidants. (musclegearusa.com)
- Studies suggest that Cissus Quadrangularis may provide a range of benefits for soft tissue health, while also contributing to a healthy anti-inflammatory response. (musclegearusa.com)
- It consists of 60mg of Orlistat, which is a meals routine drug that helps deal with weight problems by stopping your body from absorbing the fats you eat out of your cissus quadrangularis and weight loss routine. (40sai-problem.com)
- For these events when you don't have an practice buddy consider using elliptical machines as this xnd of equipment can cissus quadrangularis and weight loss a variety of exercise routines together with current a full-physique apply. (40sai-problem.com)
- Cissus quadrangularis and weight loss cissua no way for drastic diet to lose weight fast remainder of your life. (40sai-problem.com)
- Cissus quadrangularis and weight loss most cissus quadrangularis and weight loss units, weight discount merchandise in the meanwhile are obtainable on-line. (40sai-problem.com)
- Products similar to Turbo Jam and Hip Hop abs will make it easier to cissus quadrangularis and weight loss motivation and information you thru the steps concerned whereas having cissus quadrangularis and weight loss with music and dance. (40sai-problem.com)
- Nevertheless like cissus quadrangularis and weight loss people, he was underneath the impression that to shed cissus quadrangularis and weight loss kilos, he must starve himself. (40sai-problem.com)
- HCG or human chorionic gonadotropin is the substance which is found within the urine and cissus quadrangularis and weight loss of a pregnant lady. (40sai-problem.com)
- Plus you cissus quadrangularis and weight loss every kind of free quadranngularis proper here too. (40sai-problem.com)
- When are you guys getting super cissus in? (anabolicminds.com)
- I was wondering when to expect super cissus back in and if the price for 100 grams will stay at $19.99, because if it does I can pay for it consistently even with my limited income. (anabolicminds.com)
- super cissus or bulk super cissus from nutra? (anabolicminds.com)
- Super cissus vs bulk cissus powder? (anabolicminds.com)
- Looked into super cissus read some good reviews but nothin with knee problems. (anabolicminds.com)
- Poison, I ordered some of the 40% cissus this last weekend and will let people know if it helps my rather severe achilles tendon problem -- it's been chronic for monthes now. (anabolicminds.com)
- One things more certain, an important use of cissus is to prevent the start of tendon, ligament, and joint problems, and it can do that while allowing much more intense workouts without the usual damage to connective tissue. (anabolicminds.com)
- Beyond the analgesic effect can the cissus actually help heal my chronic tendon? (anabolicminds.com)
- Having done a single scoop of cissus recently, I can see why you cats hate it, let alone like 7 scoops. (anabolicminds.com)
- Cissus can help support optimal joint health, enhance recovery, support healthy weight management, and is a potent antioxidant. (priceplow.com)
- sarms and cissus has done wonders for my shoulder. (anabolicminds.com)
- Poison, If this 40% cissus works I will be very happy. (anabolicminds.com)
- Supplements: I have tried Cissus, Glucosamine, everything practically yet nothings works. (anabolicminds.com)
- Ordinary cissus helped a very small amount (pain lessening) at about 3 grams a day. (anabolicminds.com)
- I don't really know yet if the 40% cissus will allow healing in a couple or three months. (anabolicminds.com)
- Cissus, MSM, hydrolyzed collagen, & hyralonic acid are my favorite joint support supps and in that order! (anabolicminds.com)
- Tell me cissus couldn't disappear at least a little into a Snack Pack. (anabolicminds.com)