Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov'tResearch Support, U.S. GovernmentResearch Support, American Recovery and Reinvestment ActResearch Support, N.I.H., ExtramuralResearch Support, N.I.H., IntramuralResearch Support as Topic: Financial support of research activities.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)United StatesResearch Design: A plan for collecting and utilizing data so that desired information can be obtained with sufficient precision or so that an hypothesis can be tested properly.Ethics, Research: The moral obligations governing the conduct of research. Used for discussions of research ethics as a general topic.Research Personnel: Those individuals engaged in research.Nursing Research: Research carried out by nurses, generally in clinical settings, in the areas of clinical practice, evaluation, nursing education, nursing administration, and methodology.Health Services Research: The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)Translational Medical Research: The application of discoveries generated by laboratory research and preclinical studies to the development of clinical trials and studies in humans. A second area of translational research concerns enhancing the adoption of best practices.
Technical Support Management - Topic Research, Trends and Surveys... along with research on current topics, trends and surveys relating to Technical Support Management ... Technical Support Manager The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Technical Support Engineers ... Technical support or other electronic or mechanical goods. In general, technical support services attempt to help the user ... Best regards,. The McAfee Gold Technical Support Management Team ... technology research, surveys study and trend statistics ...
Search Results for 'National Eye Institute.' 'Text' 'NIH Annual Reports' 'Research Support as Topic'Research Support as Topic Remove constraint Research Support as Topic Start Over ...
https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/?f[drep2.authorAggregateDisplay]=National Eye Institute.&f[drep2.format]=Text&f[drep2.isMemberOfCollection]=DREPNIHAR&f[drep2.subjectAggregateDisplay]=Research Support as Topic&per_page=20
Search Results for 'NIH Annual Reports' 'English' 'Research Support as Topic' 'Annual report - National Eye Institute'Research Support as Topic Remove constraint Research Support as Topic Annual report - National Eye Institute Remove constraint ...
https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/?f[drep2.isMemberOfCollection]=DREPNIHAR&f[drep2.languageDisplay]=English&f[drep2.subjectAggregateDisplay]=Research Support as Topic&f[drep2.titleSortDisplay]=Annual report - National Eye Institute&per_page=10
Suicide Grief Support Forum • View topic - Opportunity to participate in an online research studyOpportunity to participate in an online research study. A discussion of news reports, articles, research, and education. ... Suicide Grief Support Forum. Information and support for those touched by suicide ... The Suicide Grief Support Forum is a public message board, an outreach project of the Parents of Suicides (POS) and Friends and ... Our mission is to provide information, support and comfort to anyone whose life has been touched by the suicide of another ...
Search Results for 'NLM Publications and Productions'Research Support as Topic. Training Support. United States. National Library of Medicine (U.S.). ... Office of Medical Applications of Research?, 1993]. Subject(s):. Information Systems. Clinical Trials as Topic. Evidence-Based ... An evidence-based health care system: the case for clinical trials registries : Office of Medical Applications of Research, ... Periodicals as Topic. Libraries, Medical. Book Selection. United States. Library of the Surgeon-General's Office (U.S.). ...
Topic: AcousticResearch articles on EngadgetAcoustic Research ARIR200 / ARIR600i WiFi radios bring weather alerts, iPod support Nothing too groundbreaking here, but ... Acoustic Research intros iPod-friendly AR5100 audio docking station Acoustic Research is on a roll today at CES Unveiled in New ... Acoustic Research's $120 ARS60 Bluetooth speakers seem oddly familiar This is Acoustic Research's ARS60, a portable Bluetooth ... Acoustic Research Infinite Radio now on sale for $129.99 Remember that ARIR200 WiFi radio from back at CES? If not, you can ...
Komisja Europejska : CORDIS : Projekty i wyniki : Research Coordination, assessment, deployment and support to HyCOMTopic(s): Zaproszenie do składania wniosków:. FP6-2004-HYDROGEN-2See other projects for this call ... Research Coordination, assessment, deployment and support to HyCOM. Od 2005-10-16 do 2009-04-15 , ROADS2HYCOM Witryna ... The project will deliver web-based calendars of research milestones and maps of research activity for access by the public and ... research community; together with reports which will assist the Commission in planning future research to support HyCom; and ...
EnviroLink Forum • View topic - science or religionDo you support this type research?. Yes, it may hold a lot of answers to how the universe works. There was a discussion ...
Wound Healing and Tissue Repair (MSc) (part-time) - Study - Cardiff UniversityA project supervisor will be allocated to support and advise you on researching and writing up your specific dissertation topic ... research design, research methodologies, data collection, data analysis and research principles. ... Stage R: MSc research dissertation stage. The dissertation stage lasts for a further academic year, to a total of three years, ... Through the research focused elements you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance skills in aspects such as reviewing ...
Advanced Surgical Practice (MSc) (Part-time) - Study - Cardiff UniversityA project supervisor will be allocated to support and advise you on researching and writing up your specific dissertation topic ... research design, research methodologies, data collection, data analysis and research principles. ... Develop an interdisciplinary knowledge base to support and enhance patient care.. *Demonstrate research awareness and activity ... Stage R (MSc research dissertation stage) The dissertation stage of the programme lasts for a further six months, to a total ...
Critical Care (MSc) - Study - Cardiff UniversityA project supervisor will be allocated to support and advise you on researching and writing up your specific dissertation topic ... research design, research methodologies, data collection, data analysis and research principles. ... Stage R (MSc research dissertation stage) The dissertation stage of the programme lasts for a further six months, to a total ... Research Governance and Evidence Based Practice. MET250. 20 credits. Advanced Management: Cardiovascular System. MET251. 20 ...
PCORI Approves $191 Million to Support Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- PCORI Approves $191 Million to Support Patient-Centered Comparative Effectiveness Research. ... These awards were made through PCORI's first call for applications on a specific high-priority research topic. PCORI ... Since it began funding patient-centered outcomes research in 2012, PCORI has awarded $464.4 million in research support for a ... The awards, approved during a special PCORI Board of Governors webinar/teleconference today, will support research aimed at ...
Dimensions of maternal parenting and infants' autonomic functioning interactively predict early internalizing behavior problems... peer-reviewed health and life sciences research publications. It builds on PubMed Central (PMC), the U.S. National Institutes ... inform etiological pathways to internalizing behavior problems which will promote future research on the topic but also support ... Research review: the relation between child and parent anxiety and parental control: A meta-analytic review. Journal of Child ... Consistent with previous research (e.g., Bayer et al., 2006), higher levels of maternal sensitivity during infancy predicted ...
dioxins | On the BrainOur goal is to foster awareness and support for neuroscience research. This September, we had the privilege of hearing from ... Each month, an OHSU clinician or researcher presents a lecture to members on a new brain-related topic. ... Our Brain Research Awareness and Information Network (BRAINet) is a volunteer outreach organization of the OHSU Brain Institute ... How to talk about a tough topic: Tips for Suicide Prevention Awareness Month ...
Research conference support continued3,500 in support of the 2001 Gordon Research Conference on Comparative Hematopoiesis. ... The hematopoiesis conference, held last August, was the first Gordon Research Conference devoted to a veterinary topic since ... Research conference support continued. Posted Jan. 1, 2000. To convey the AVMA's firm commitment to advancing veterinary ... research, the Executive Board approved $3,500 in support of the 2001 Gordon Research Conference on Comparative Hematopoiesis. ...
Suicide Grief Support Forum • View topic - NPR Interview about SuicideA discussion of news reports, articles, research, and education. Post a reply ... Suicide Grief Support Forum. Information and support for those touched by suicide ... The Suicide Grief Support Forum is a public message board, an outreach project of the Parents of Suicides (POS) and Friends and ... Our mission is to provide information, support and comfort to anyone whose life has been touched by the suicide of another ...
Rare Cancer Support Forum • View topic - Pseudomyxoma Peritonei Discovered During CaesareanI've started this joined this webpage to do research and find support on this disease. I will stop at nothing to heal my wife ... Rare Cancer Support Forum. Patients & Caregivers share support; treatment, physician, & facility information; and personal ... Support ‹ Stories ‹ Cancer Info ‹ News & Clinical Trials ‹ Cancer Dictionary ‹ Twitter ‹ Facebook ... Support ‹ Stories ‹ Cancer Info ‹ News & Clinical Trials ‹ Cancer Dictionary ‹ Twitter ‹ Facebook ...
Fathers Behind Bars: Rethinking Child Support Policy Toward Low-Income Noncustodial Fathers and Their Families by Tonya L....Michael Turner has been incarcerated on six different occasions for nonpayment of child support.1 His prison terms total over ... Institute for Research on Poverty ( email ). 1180 Observatory Drive. Madison, WI 53706. United States. ... Subscribe to this free journal for more curated articles on this topic ... The end result is that indigent child support debtors fill jails across the country. Although child support law and policy is ...
Biology-Online • View topic - Theories - Origin of Life... and I bring to bear the research of major figures and institutions of science in support.'. You have done no such thing. You ... and I bring to bear the research of major figures and institutions of science in support.. So please when it comes to ... and I bring to bear the research of major figures and institutions of science in support. ... What is research actually revealing?. Lets go to this paper. Lateral gene transfer and the nature of bacterial innovation. http ...
Biology-Online • View topic - The Fiber Disease9. Of course, no financial support was offered from the mammoth NIH research budget to facilitate the additional suggested work ... follow-up' research projects are common ploys to both delay acceptance and implementation of any conclusions made and to ... Ask Your GP for support. For topical use You can try a mixture of mint oil with terramycine (oxytetracycline, by pfizer) ...
Integrated NSF Support Promoting Interdisciplinary Research and Education | NSF - National Science Foundation... a mission accomplished by funding proposals for research and education made by scientists, engineers, and educators from across ... INSPIRE is open to interdisciplinary proposals on any NSF-supported topic, submitted by invitation only after a preliminary ... Integrated NSF Support Promoting Interdisciplinary Research and Education (INSPIRE) C Crosscutting Programs N NSF Wide Programs ... INSPIRE Track 2. These are 'mid-scale' research awards at a larger scale than Track 1, allowing for requests of up to $ ...
CSE ToolboxThere is a substantial and growing body of research and support material available on this topic. The sources recommended here ... support and whole planning around the child and family. As research and problem profiling develops nationally and locally these ... Completion of background research for each referral.. *Assessment to determine initial police response and risk management ... Provides a collection of resources for parents and carers to help them support their children to have a safe and positive time ...
Letter by Banack et al Regarding Article, "Body Mass Index and Mortality Among Adults Undergoing Cardiac Surgery: A Nationwide...A meta-analysis synthesizes published research on a given topic. In general, it provides high-quality support for a clinical ...
Pediatric decision support using adapted arden syntax... peer-reviewed health and life sciences research publications. It builds on PubMed Central (PMC), the U.S. National Institutes ... with training in informatics and health services research and one or more pediatricians with specialization in the topic of ... The research MLMs are restricted for use in intervention sites (of the 7 CHICA sites) in research studies while the standard ... Pediatric decision support using adapted arden syntax. Vibha Anand,a Aaron E. Carroll,b,c Paul G. Biondich,c,d Tamara M. Dugan, ...
Creatine Selected references - Mayo ClinicMost studies lack support for creatine in improving performance in trained cyclists. Further research is needed on this topic. ... Additional research on this topic is needed.. D. Spinal muscular atrophy. Early research on the effects of creatine on spinal ... Additional research is needed on this topic. C. AGAT deficiency (lack of enzyme for creatine production). Limited research ... Research suggests that creatine may increase endurance in high-intensity exercise. Further research is needed on this topic. ...
Teseq: Teseq AG, formerly Schaffner Test Systems is a supplier of Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) test solutions.http://www.Long Ashton Research Station: Long Ashton Research Station (LARS) was an agricultural and horticultural government research centre in the village of Long Ashton near Bristol, UK. It was created in 1903 to study and improve the West Country cider industry, expanded into fruit research (particularly apples, pears, plums, strawberries and blackcurrants), and was redirected in the 1980s to work on arable crops and aspects of botany.Eugene O. Major: Eugene O. "Gene" Major, PhD, is a senior investigator at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), a part of the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH).Andrew Dickson WhiteList of Parliamentary constituencies in Kent: The ceremonial county of Kent,Science Translational Medicine: Science Translational Medicine is an interdisciplinary medical journal established in October 2009 by the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
(1/1000) Follow-up of American Cancer Society Special Postdoctoral Research Fellowship recipients.
A follow-up study of the 44 recipients of American Cancer Society, Inc., Special Postdoctoral Research Fellowship from 1962 to 1973 revealed that 11 of 21 M.D. candidates obtained their second (Ph.D.) degree at the end of training. By contrast, all but one among the 23 Ph.D. candidates were awarded the second (M.D.) degree. A great majority of either group remain in active research, regardless of whether or not they obtained the second degree. A very high percentage of their research is cancer related. (+info)
(2/1000) General practitioners' continuing education: a review of policies, strategies and effectiveness, and their implications for the future.
BACKGROUND: The accreditation and provision of continuing education for general practitioners (GPs) is set to change with new proposals from the General Medical Council, the Government, and the Chief Medical Officer. AIM: To review the theories, policies, strategies, and effectiveness in GP continuing education in the past 10 years. METHOD: A systematic review of the literature by computerized and manual searches of relevant journals and books. RESULTS: Educational theory suggests that continuing education (CE) should be work-based and use the learner's experiences. Audit can play an important role in determining performance and needs assessment, but at present is largely a separate activity. Educational and professional support, such as through mentors or co-tutors, has been successfully piloted but awaits larger scale evaluation. Most accredited educational events are still the postgraduate centre lecture, and GP Tutors have a variable role in CE management and provision. Controlled trials of CE strategies suggest effectiveness is enhanced by personal feedback and work prompts. Qualitative studies have demonstrated that education plays only a small part in influencing doctors' behavior. CONCLUSION: Maintaining good clinical practice is on many stakeholders' agendas. A variety of methods may be effective in CE, and larger scale trials or evaluations are needed. (+info)
(3/1000) Health expenditure and finance: who gets what?
The methods used in South Africa's first comprehensive review of health finance and expenditure are outlined. Special measures were adopted to make the process acceptable to all concerned during a period of profound political transition. The estimation of indicators of access to public sector resources for districts sorted by per capita income allowed the health care problems of disadvantaged communities to be highlighted. (+info)
(4/1000) Mixed signals: public policy and the future of health care R&D.
The incentives facing health care research and development (R&D) are influenced by the ambiguous signals sent by private and public insurance decisions affecting the use of, and payments for, existing technologies. Increasingly, that uncertainty is exacerbated by confusion over technologies' impact on health care costs, how costs are to be measured, and the social difficulty of determining medical "need" for purposes of insurance coverage. R&D executives appear to believe that "major" advances are more likely to win such coverage and thus to be profitable. The products that result, therefore, may make the current policy dilemma of cost containment versus service restriction more acute rather than less so. If the aim of policy is to cut costs, innovative remedies are necessary. (+info)
(5/1000) A process evaluation of the National Cancer Institute's Data-based Intervention Research program: a study of organizational capacity building.
This paper reports on a qualitative process evaluation of the Data-based Intervention Research (DBIR) program, that was funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and operated in 21 states and the District of Columbia. The goal of DBIR was to build a foundation within state health agencies to ensure the translation of cancer control science into practice. NCI's objective reflected the readiness of cancer control research for public health application, the paucity of cancer control activity within public health settings and the recognition that state health agencies could play a critical role in the effective transfer of research results into public health practice. The qualitative process evaluation reported in this paper is based on one case study of four DBIR programs. The present study indicates that the four state health agencies executed the DBIR program with fidelity. Also, the four states offered a balanced assessment of NCI's role in enabling the state agency operation of DBIR, providing numerous citations illustrating how NCI successfully facilitated organizational capacity as compared to fewer mentions of ways NCI was less than successful. Thus, in funding the DBIR model, NCI was successful in raising state health agency capacity to implement cancer prevention and control programming. Implications for capacity building in state health departments are discussed. (+info)
(6/1000) The impact of the National Cancer Institute's Data-based Intervention Research program on state health agencies.
To assist state health agencies adopt a new role in cancer prevention and control, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) initiated the Data-based Intervention Research (DBIR) program. The goal of DBIR was to stimulate data-driven activities and to build capacity for ongoing programs within state health agencies to ensure the translation of cancer prevention and control science into practice across the US. Each state funded under the DBIR program was required to conduct four phases of activity: identifying and analyzing relevant data, using these data to develop a state cancer control plan, and implementing and evaluating prevention and control interventions at the local level. This paper presents the results of survey of the 22 states that participated in the DBIR program. The survey is intended as a supplement to the case study also reported in this issue of Health Education Research. Results indicated that states were able to implement the DBIR model and they show the process to be useful to their cancer prevention efforts. DBIR had a major impact on how states will use data in future planning for cancer prevention and control. States had a number of recommendations for how NCI could improve its working relationships with state health agencies. (+info)
(7/1000) A new method of developing expert consensus practice guidelines.
To improve the quality of medical care while reducing costs, it is necessary to standardize best practice habits at the most crucial clinical decision points. Because many pertinent questions encountered in everyday practice are not well answered by the available research, expert consensus is a valuable bridge between clinical research and clinical practice. Previous methods of developing expert consensus have been limited by their relative lack of quantification, specificity, representativeness, and implementation. This article describes a new method of developing, documenting, and disseminating expert consensus guidelines that meets these concerns. This method has already been applied to four disorders in psychiatry and could be equally useful for other medical conditions. Leading clinical researchers studying a given disorder complete a survey soliciting their opinions on its most important disease management questions that are not covered well by definitive research. The survey response rates among the experts for the four different psychiatric disorders have each exceeded 85%. The views of the clinical researchers are validated by surveying separately a large group of practicing clinicians to ensure that the guideline recommendations are widely generalizable. All of the suggestions made in the guideline are derived from, and referenced to, the experts' survey responses using criteria that were established a priori for defining first-, second-, and third-line choices. Analysis of survey results suggests that this method of quantifying expert responses achieves a high level of reliability and reproducibility. This survey method is probably the best available means for standardizing practice for decisions points not well covered by research. (+info)
(8/1000) Gastroenterology research in the United Kingdom: funding sources and impact.
AIMS: To determine the sources of founding for UK gastroenterology research papers and the relative impact of papers funded by different groups and of unfunded ones. METHODS: UK gastroenterology papers from 1988-94 were selectively retrieved from the Science Citation Index by means of a specially constructed filter based on their title keywords and journal names. They were looked up in libraries to determine their funding sources and these, together with their numbers of authors, numbers of addresses, and research category (clinical/basic) were considered as input parameters to the research. Output parameters analysed were mean journal impact category, citation counts by papers, and the frequency of citation by a US patient. RESULTS: Gastroenterology papers comprise about 7% of all UK biomedical research and 46% of them have no acknowledged funding source. One quarter of the papers acknowledged government support, and a similar fraction a private, non-profit source; 11% were funded by the pharmaceutical industry. The papers acknowledging funding had significantly more impact than the others on all three measures. The citing patents had six times more UK inventors than the average for all US Patent and Trademark Office patents in the relevant classes and were mostly generic in application. CONCLUSION: The variation in impact of papers funded by different sources can mostly be explained by a simple model based on the input factors (numbers of funding bodies, numbers of authors, numbers of addresses, and research type). The national science base in gastroenterology is important for the underpinning of UK invented patents citing to it. (+info)
- The largest biomedical research facility in the world is the National Institutes of Health with its subdivisions, National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, at Bethesda, MD USA. (biology-online.org)
- Its mission is to fund research that will provide patients, their caregivers and clinicians with the evidence-based information needed to make better-informed healthcare decisions. (prnewswire.com)
- Veterinary clinicians interacted freely with research scientists. (avma.org)
- PCORI selected the other 45 CER studies for funding from a total of 461 submissions to broad funding announcements issued under its five National Priorities for Research in August 2013 . (prnewswire.com)
- It contemplates a change in program priorities such that the goal of providing economic support to poor children is made paramount, even if this shift is made at the expense of pursuing the dual (and often conflicting) goal of welfare cost recoupment. (ssrn.com)
- Most companies offer technical support for the products they sell, either freely available or for a fee. (deeperweb.com)
- Self-assessment tests from the course material are also linked to discussion board groups in order to facilitate sharing of information and further facilitate peer support. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- It has also approved $93.5 million to build and expand the individual research data networks that will form PCORnet, an ambitious new national patient-centered clinical research network to facilitate CER. (prnewswire.com)
- In addition, two of our modules can be studied on a stand-alone basis to provide any healthcare professional with an introduction to Research, Statistics and Evidence Based Practice and / or Quality and Safety. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- The e-learning assessments are structured to enable you to evaluate the topic in relation to your practice areas of interest and professional base. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- The assessments are structured to allow students to evaluate the topic in relation to their practice and professional base. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- Opportunities for health care professionals to critically analyse, reflect upon and synthesise research evidence to inform practice. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- It recognises that these intellectual skills, as well as advanced research skills, are needed to perform at Master's level and to lead innovation in practice. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- I've started this joined this webpage to do research and find support on this disease. (rare-cancer.org)
- WASHINGTON , Dec. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) has approved a total of $97.3 million in new funding for 53 comparative effectiveness research (CER) studies designed to answer questions of most importance to patients and those who care for them. (prnewswire.com)
- The awards, approved during a special PCORI Board of Governors webinar/teleconference today , will support research aimed at providing patients, their families, and other healthcare stakeholders more information about the effectiveness of various healthcare options so they can make better-informed decisions about their care. (prnewswire.com)
- The Suicide Grief Support Forum is a public message board, an outreach project of the Parents of Suicides (POS) and Friends and Families of Suicides (FFOS) Internet Communities. (suicidegrief.com)
- Our Brain Research Awareness and Information Network (BRAINet) is a volunteer outreach organization of the OHSU Brain Institute. (ohsu.edu)
- Several projects will explore ways to support patient and family caregiver decision-making, reduce health disparities, and improve healthcare delivery systems. (prnewswire.com)
- We are very pleased to add this latest round of projects to our growing portfolio of patient-centered comparative effectiveness research, which will contribute much-needed insights about the benefits and risks of a range of medical interventions and approaches to healthcare delivery," said PCORI Executive Director Joe Selby , MD, MPH. (prnewswire.com)
- Audiovox's extravaganza is closing up with the introduction of the Acoustic Research ARNC01 ($59.99. (engadget.com)
- The AVMA helped support it financially and sent two representatives ( JAVMA , Oct 1, 1999, page 911). (avma.org)
- Our mission is to provide information, support and comfort to anyone whose life has been touched by the suicide of another person. (suicidegrief.com)
- The project uses the expertise of independent research and technology organisations together with academia and key industrial stakeholders to conduct this assessment and provide strong links into many existing projects and initiatives. (europa.eu)
- Its outputs will support planning of future Hydrogen initiatives under FP7 and beyond (known as HyCom), which aim to develop hydrogen communities and stimulate growth in hydrogen technology markets. (europa.eu)
- Implications of these findings and future directions for research are discussed. (pubmedcentralcanada.ca)
- Since it began funding patient-centered outcomes research in 2012, PCORI has awarded $464.4 million in research support for a total of 279 projects. (prnewswire.com)
- Since September 2005, Michael Turner has been incarcerated on six different occasions for nonpayment of child support.1 His prison terms total over three years in jail. (ssrn.com)
- In addition, there are dedicated distance learning library support staff to help ensure you can access necessary databases and full-text journals. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) is an independent, non-profit organization authorized by Congress in 2010. (prnewswire.com)
- Our goal is to foster awareness and support for neuroscience research. (ohsu.edu)
- In concluding, the Article argues that this approach to secure child support payments from disadvantaged noncustodial fathers has not only been largely ineffective but has also produced unintended consequences that run counter to the goal of improving the economic well-being of poor children. (ssrn.com)
- The hematopoiesis conference, held last August, was the first Gordon Research Conference devoted to a veterinary topic since its inception almost 70 years ago. (avma.org)
- Oregon Health & Science University is dedicated to improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation and leadership in health care, education and research. (ohsu.edu)
- Larger organizations frequently have internal technical support available to their staff for computer related problems. (deeperweb.com)
- Turner's experience with the child support system is all too common. (ssrn.com)
- This Article highlights Michael Turner's experience with the child support system to illuminate the experience of thousands of poor fathers exactly like him. (ssrn.com)
- It explores the systemic policies and practices of the child support system that operate to create a revolving prison door for no- and low-income fathers who are under an order of child support. (ssrn.com)
- It further chronicles their experience with the child support system, from the establishment of unrealistically high child support orders to the accumulation of onerous arrearages and ultimately, the application of punitive and unwarranted enforcement measures (including imprisonment). (ssrn.com)
- In general, technical support services attempt to help the user solve specific problems with a product-rather than providing training, customization, or other support services. (deeperweb.com)
- These awards were made through PCORI's first call for applications on a specific high-priority research topic . (prnewswire.com)
- PCORI specifically called for proposals on this topic because not all treatment options work well for all populations and asthma has many triggers including environmental and social factors not typically addressed by medical providers. (prnewswire.com)
- This is quality research at its best,' said Dr. Jan E. Bartels (District III), Auburn, Ala. 'It's a credit to the AVMA to help sponsor this conference,' agreed Dr. Henry E. Childers (District I), Cranston, RI. (avma.org)
- I am conducting a research study that will examine attitudes toward suicide, perception of others' attitudes toward suicide, and the perceived stigma experienced in adults who have lost someone close to them to suicide and attempters of suicide. (suicidegrief.com)
- The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Technical Support Engineers The role will be responsible for managing the Technical Support Team with regards to performance of output, the cost of delivery and the conduct and attainment levels of the individuals. (deeperweb.com)
- It will use the existing Technology Platform (Deployment Strategy & Strategic Research Agenda) and similar strategic and technical material as foundation-stones. (europa.eu)
- In parallel, potential Hydrogen Community stakeholders will be engaged to support HyCom planning. (europa.eu)
- One-to-one and group tutorials are arranged online to encourage both lecturer and peer support and to suit students in different time zones. (cardiff.ac.uk)
- The Article proposes a novel approach to child support enforcement in poor families. (ssrn.com)
- Roads2HyCOM is a project to co-ordinate, assess and monitor research in the field of Hydrogen for stationary and transport power. (europa.eu)