Population Characteristics: Qualities and characterization of various types of populations within a social or geographic group, with emphasis on demography, health status, and socioeconomic factors.Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.United StatesPrevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Age Factors: Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.
Population variables and life-history characteristics of the alli...: Ingenta ConnectPopulation variables and life-history characteristics of the alligator pipefish Syngnathoides biaculeatus, in Papua New Guinea ... Population structure and life-history variables of the widely distributed alligator pipefish Syngnathoides biaculeatus were ... There was little evidence of seasonality with four focal populations showing no significant change in abundance. Similarly, the ...
Demographic Characteristics of the Population of Detroit, 1850-1880Demographic Characteristics of the Population of Detroit, 1850-1880 (ICPSR 31) Principal Investigator(s): Vinyard, Jo Ellen ... DEMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE POPULATION OF DETROIT, 1850-1880. ICPSR00031-v1. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium ... Subject Terms: census data, demographic characteristics, ethnicity, family, family size, foreign born, German Americans, ...
Why Are the Disability Rolls Skyrocketing? The Contribution of Population Characteristics, Economic Conditions, and Program...Why Are the Disability Rolls Skyrocketing? The Contribution of Population Characteristics, Economic Conditions, and Program ... Current Population Survey. Economic Report of the President. New Economic Releases. Vital Statistics. ...
Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income, Immigration,...population age characteristics dwellings houses language education immigration citizenship labor work industry earnings income ... Population in 2011: 1,665. Population in 2006: 1,877. Population in 2001: 2,009. 2006 to 2011 population change This region: - ... This region population and dwellings statistics. Occupation and industry. Participation rate. This region:. ...
Demographic Characteristics of the Population of the United States, 1930-1950: County-LevelDemographic Characteristics of the Population of the United States, 1930-1950: County-Level (ICPSR 20) Principal Investigator(s ... Demographic Characteristics of the Population of the United States, 1930-1950: County-Level. ICPSR00020-v1. Ann Arbor, MI: ... Subject Terms: African Americans, birth rates, counties, demographic characteristics, ethnic groups, internal migration, ... For 1930 and 1940, the population is tabulated in five-year intervals until age 34 and in ten-year intervals thereafter. For ...
Census of Population and Housing, 2000 [United States]: Profiles of General Demographic CharacteristicsCensus of Population and Housing, 2000 [United States]: Profiles of General Demographic Characteristics (ICPSR 3192) Principal ... Census of Population and Housing, 2000 [United States]: Profiles of General Demographic Characteristics. ICPSR03192-v1. Ann ... group quarters population, housing occupancy, and housing tenure. The profiles include a total of 71 population and 25 housing ... group quarters population, housing occupancy, and housing tenure. The profiles include a total of 71 population and 25 housing ...
New Brunswick - Population, Age characteristics, Dwellings, Houses, Language, Education, Work, Industry, Earnings, Income,...Cities in New Brunswick
Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT): Part I - Current Population Survey, April 1971, Augmented With DOT Characteristics and...DS1: Current Population Survey, April 1971, Augmented With DOT Characteristics - Download All Files (133.125 MB) Download:. SAS ... Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT): Part I - Current Population Survey, April 1971, Augmented With DOT Characteristics and ... Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT): Part I - Current Population Survey, April 1971, Augmented With DOT Characteristics and ... Sample: Part 1: A mulitstage probability sampling method was employed in the April 1971 Current Population Survey of households ...
0160676525 isbn/isbn13 $$ Compare Prices at 110 Bookstores! 2000 Census of Population and Housing, Pennsylvania, Summary...Summary Population and Housing Characteristics, Pt. 2,books, textbooks, text book ...
Camden County 1980 Census of Population and Housing - Characteristics of Persons / North Carolina :: Census Data CollectionCamden County 1980 Census of Population and Housing - Characteristics of Persons / North Carolina ... Camden County 1980 Census of Population and Housing - Characteristics of Persons / North Carolina. ... Physical Characteristics 8.5' x 11'; p. 3 Collection North Carolina State Documents Collection. State Library of North Carolina ... Census data of population and housing by Enumeration District in 1980 Agency North Carolina Office of State Budget and ...
Population characteristics, living conditions and income of Indian families, Northern Cheyenne reservation, July, 1961 ::...A survey was mailed to members of the Northern Cheyenne Tribe in February, 1961, in order to gather the socio-economic data presented in this report. The limitations of data obtained by mail questionnaire rather than interview are recognized. Finalization of the tribal roll will require some adjustment on population estimates. This report is intended only for the purposes of suggesting the need for comprehensive surveys and for providing current data concerning the present socio-economic status of the Northern Cheyenne people in order that preliminary program planning for the people of this depressed area may be directed toward the basic needs of the reservation ...
List of Parliamentary constituencies in Kent: The ceremonial county of Kent,Age adjustment: In epidemiology and demography, age adjustment, also called age standardization, is a technique used to allow populations to be compared when the age profiles of the populations are quite different.QRISK: QRISK2 (the most recent version of QRISK) is a prediction algorithm for cardiovascular disease (CVD) that uses traditional risk factors (age, systolic blood pressure, smoking status and ratio of total serum cholesterol to high-density lipoprotein cholesterol) together with body mass index, ethnicity, measures of deprivation, family history, chronic kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis, atrial fibrillation, diabetes mellitus, and antihypertensive treatment.
(1/1) Spatial heterogeneity of intracellular Ca2+ signals in axons of basket cells from rat cerebellar slices.
1. Using tight-seal whole-cell recording and digital fluorescence imaging, we studied intracellular calcium (Ca2+i) dynamics in cerebellar basket cells, whose dendrites, axon and presynaptic terminals are coplanar, an optimal configuration for simultaneous optical measurements of all functional domains. 2. In Cs(+)-loaded neurones, depolarizing pulses induced large Ca2+i transients in single axonal varicosities and synaptic terminals, contrasting with much weaker signals between varicosities or in the somato-dendritic domain. 3. Axonal branch points consistently displayed [Ca2+]i rises of similar magnitude and time course to those in axonal terminals and varicosities. 4. In biocytin-filled basket cells, varicosity-like swellings were present along the axon including its branch points. Thus, axonal enlargements are not due to fluorescence-induced cell damage. 5. The spatial heterogeneity of Ca2+i signals was also observed in K(+)-loaded cells upon depolarizing trains, suggesting that this behaviour is an intrinsic property of Ca2+i homeostasis in basket cells. 6. We conclude that depolarization of basket cell axons evokes high local Ca2+i signals in synaptic terminals, en passant varicosities and branch points. While high [Ca2+]i in presynaptic structures presumably triggers transmitter release, Ca2+i transients at branch points may control signal transmission in the axonal arborization. (+info)
- The Profiles of General Demographic Characteristics data are released as individual files for each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, as well as for all 50 states combined (Part 61) and for the entire United States (Part 60). (umich.edu)
- The Committee acquired a selection of variables from the April 1971 Current Population Survey (CPS) that were gathered from a sample of households which yielded 60,441 workers in the experienced civilian labor force. (umich.edu)
- To confirm these findings, validation by a larger study from a more diverse ethnic population is needed. (mdpi.com)
- There was little evidence of seasonality with four focal populations showing no significant change in abundance. (ingentaconnect.com)
- This data collection contains county-level information on total number of population and internal migration in the United States from 1930 to 1950. (umich.edu)
- The profiles include a total of 71 population and 25 housing data items. (umich.edu)
- The total resident population of Jersey was 97,857. (www.gov.je)
- Objectives To evaluate whether patients who experience cardiac arrest in hospital receive epinephrine (adrenaline) within the two minutes after the first defibrillation (contrary to American Heart Association guidelines) and to evaluate the association between early administration of epinephrine and outcomes in this population. (bmj.com)
- A propensity score was calculated for the receipt of epinephrine within two minutes after the first defibrillation, based on multiple characteristics of patients, events, and hospitals. (bmj.com)
- We studied ETS1 rs1128334 G/A and WDFY4 rs7097397 A/G gene polymorphisms in 329 patients with RA and 697 controls in a Chinese population. (mdpi.com)
- The survey included housing conditions and needs, a traffic survey, and analysis of industrial payrolls and employment, population numbers and trends, wholesale and retail volume and trends, delinquent tax properties, voluntary and forced real estate transfers, public and private indebtedness, and other data. (oclc.org)
- Part 1 contains that data augmented with Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT) characteristics, e.g., job classification and description, for each worker in the survey. (umich.edu)
- Part 2 of this data collection is a file created by the Committee containing aggregate DOT characteristics (based on the DOT, Fourth Edition) for the 574 expanded occupation categories of the 1970 United States Census. (umich.edu)
- The motivation for aggregating DOT characteristics (which exist as scores for each of 12,099 occupations) into 1970 United States Census codes was to allow researchers to relate the characteristics of occupations from the DOT to the characteristics of the individuals in those occupations gathered from the Census and survey data. (umich.edu)
- What are the characteristics of inbred children? (reference.com)
- It provides a graphical display of a range of characteristics of Jersey residents and housing. (www.gov.je)
- Population variables and life-history characteristics of the alli. (ingentaconnect.com)
- Population structure and life-history variables of the widely distributed alligator pipefish Syngnathoides biaculeatus were characterized in Bootless Bay, Papua New Guinea over the course of 11 months. (ingentaconnect.com)