No data available that match "Nursing, Practical"
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Wages, Hourly Wage Rate by Degree | PayScaleLicensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Median Hourly Rate by Degree/Major Subject - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, ... Employees with a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Certification Median Hourly Rate Charts * Certificate (Cert), Practical Nursing ... Median Hourly Rate by Job - Certification: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). * Median Hourly Rate by Years Experience - ... Hourly Rate by Degree/Major Subject for Certification: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) ...
Union Facts | Practical Nurses | Michael JacobsSource: LM forms filed with the Office of Labor-Management Standards. This information is a public record, which can also be found on the Department of Labor's website: www.UnionReports.gov.. ...
Licensed Practical Nurse Salaries in Durham, NC | Simply HiredLearn more about average Licensed Practical Nurse Salaries in Durham, NC on Simply Hired. Compare average salaries by job title ... LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). The Laurels of Chatham - Pittsboro, NC. LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN Charge Nurse*. We ... Licensed Practical Nurse*..... LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse). Brookshire Senior Living - Hillsborough, NC. Licensed Practical ... Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)*. We are currently hiring for Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions ...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Jobs in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor1,337 open jobs in Orlando for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Average Salary: $42,144. ... Search Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) jobs in Orlando, FL. ... LicensedPracticalNurse(ALF) LPN - LicensedPracticalNurse(ALF) ... licensed practical nurse lpn home care, charge nurse lpn, lpn private duty, lpn office nurse, lpn nurse, lpn staff nurse, ... Openings >>LPN - LicensedPracticalNurseLPN - LicensedPracticalNurse Summary Title: LPN - LicensedPracticalNurse ID: 20130827L… ...
Licensed Practical Nurse Degree | Harrison CollegeEarn an Associate of Applied Science in Practical Nursing (LPN) degree & you'll be eligible to start working professionally as ... Associate of Applied Science in Practical Nursing. Earn an Associate of Applied Science in Practical Nursing degree and prepare ... The mission of the Practical Nursing Program is to prepare student nurses for professional nursing practice in the state of ... View potential Associate of Applied Science in Practical Nursing job titles.. Learn more about our School of Nursing programs. ...
Posting #42 - 2015 REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE | Middlesex Hospital AllianceREGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE Posting #42 - 2015 REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE. Home » Careers & Volunteering » REGISTERED PRACTICAL ... PART TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE. Ambulatory Care. • Available for variable day shifts Monday to Friday. • Position ... Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario. • Current BCLS. • Current Ambulatory Care experience or equivalent ...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job opportunity at London,OH withSpringfield Manor Nursing Facility is hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Springfield,OH Licensed Practical ... Direct the day-to-day functions of a Licensed Practical Nurse * Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with ... Springfield Manor Nursing Facility is hiring for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Springfield,OH ... Interested Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN's) please click on the Apply Now button to start the application process or to attach ...
NIOSHTIC-2 Publications Search - 00192330 - Clarification of the role-quality concept.Using a cohort of 403 women who worked as health care providers and were licensed practical nurses or social workers, an ... Using a cohort of 403 women who worked as health care providers and were licensed practical nurses or social workers, an ...
29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational NursesClinic Licensed Practical Nurse (CLINIC LPN); Clinic Nurse; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN); Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic ... Office Nurse; Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (PEDIATRIC LPN); Private Duty Nurse; Triage Licensed Practical Nurse (TRIAGE ... 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with ... 29-2061.00 - Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses by U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training ...
Practical Nursing (W.C.)Nursing W.C.teaches nursing and clinical skills as well as medical terminology preparing you to to become a licensed practical ... Nursing R.N. (A.S.) The A.S. in Nursing degree program prepares students to become a registered nurse. Nurses are considered to ... Nursing (B.S.N.) The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree program prepares practicing nurses for evidence-based care ... From hospitals and physicians' offices to nursing homes and home care, the Practical Nursing Workforce Certificate (W.C.) will ...
Central School of Practical Nursing - FastwebCentral School of Practical Nursing. Independence, OH University Website: www.cspnohio.org ...
Practical NursingLaunch your career in Nursing. A career as a practical nurse is a great start to a nursing career. Under supervision, you'll be ... Get Practical Nursing data. Credit for Prior Learning. Save time and money toward your degree by earning credit for your prior ... The Practical Nursing program includes Support Courses during the first three terms to help students build a solid foundation ... WISCONSIN BOARD OF NURSING HAS GIVEN AUTHORIZATION TO ADMIT STUDENTS TO THIS PROGRAM. View Gainful Employment Disclosure. ...
Madison Oneida BOCES - Practical Nursing Program - FastwebMadison Oneida BOCES - Practical Nursing Program. Verona, NY University Website: www.moboces.org/adulted.html ...
Practical Nursing @ Virginia College | allnursesPractical Nursing @ Virginia College by mseichelberger Views: 8,496 Comments: 14 * Have anyone took the practical nursing class ... I am a graduate and am a practicing nurse. I was the first turned nurse in my cohort. I finished back in December. It is legit ... The MS BON does not approve/accredit nursing programs. The PN program at Virginia College (Jackson MS) is accredited by the MS ... and a one page essay saying why you want to be a nurse. If you have any more questions just let me know. ...
Articles about Practical Nursing - tribunedigital-orlandosentinelFind breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Practical Nursing From The tribunedigital-orlandosentinel ... Yardley recently graduated from the Florida Hospital School of Practical Nursing and is employed as a licensed practical nurse ... practical nursing students are eligible to take state exams to become licensed practical nurses, said Elnora Holt, program ... School of Practical Nursing at Florida Hospital and was director of In-Service Education and the School of Practical Nursing. ...
Utah Practical Nursing (Licensed Practical Nurse) - City DirectoryLicensed Practical Nurses, including ratings, contact information, and more. ... Practical Nursing (Licensed Practical Nurse) in Utah. Find comprehensive information, ratings and contact information. ... Find a Practical Nursing (Licensed Practical Nurse) Specialist. *Utah (UT). ...
9780323236867 - NFCC Custom Practical Nursing Print | eCampus.com9780323236867 Our cheapest price for NFCC Custom Practical Nursing Print Package For Fall 2013 is $868.95. Free shipping on all ... NFCC Custom Practical Nursing Print Package For Fall 2013. by Elsevier Custom Package *ISBN13: 9780323236867. ...
Licensed Practical Nurse - Lpn | allnurses JobsThe Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of ... The Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of ... This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing ... This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing ...
Practical Nursing | Idaho State UniversityLicensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN). *There is also a Vet-To-Nurse option that enables veterans with prior ... The Practical Nursing program provides classroom, laboratory, and student nurse practicum instruction which prepares graduates ... designed to prepare graduates to take the practical nurse licensing exam and establish a career as a Licensed Practical Nurse. ... The Practical Nursing (PNUR) program at Idaho State University College of Technology is ...
Entry Level Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) Salary (Australia)... the average pay for a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is AU$28.04/hr or AU$50,000 annually. ... An Entry-Level Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) earns an average wage of AU$28.18 per hour. ...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Salary in Canton, Ohio... the average pay for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Canton, OH is $37,893 annually or $18.11/hr. ... Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Canton, Ohio Salary A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Canton, Ohio earns an average wage of ... Pay by Experience for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) has a positive trend. An entry-level Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with ... An experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an ...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Salary in Murfreesboro, Tennessee... the average pay for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Murfreesboro, TN is $38,243 annually or $18.25/hr. ... Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Murfreesboro, Tennessee Salary A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Murfreesboro, Tennessee ... Is Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!. Location:. ...
Marion County School of Practical Nursing - Free Way to Support Us!... we make a donation to Marion County School of Practical Nursing when you shop! ... 7. become licensed to practice nursing and practice within the legal boundaries as a licensed practical nurse. ... About Marion County School of Practical Nursing. Upon completion of the program, the graduate of the Marion County School of ... Effortlessly raise money for Marion County School of Practical Nursing using Gumdrop! Gumdrop shows coupons in real-time ...
Anatomy books at a Practical Nursing level? - Who Posted?1,043,798 members! Discuss nursing, jobs, schools, NCLEX, careers... ... Who Posted? in Anatomy books at a Practical Nursing level? (5 posts). ...
HIV & AIDS Information :: HATIP #98, 21st December 2007 - Managing meningitis in people with HIV in resource-limited settings:...Newsletter on the practical aspects of delivering HIV treatment in resource-limited settings. ... When the nurse spoke with him, he was lying on the bed in clinic with his eyes shut looking very uncomfortable. He keeps his ... The recommended treatment options for cryptococcal meningitis in the US and Europe are not available or practical in many ... "His family says that he has had no recent head injuries, and the nurse cannot detect any focal problems (weakness or numbness ...
No data available that match "Nursing, Practical"
(1/21) The effects of managed care and prospective payment on the demand for hospital nurses: evidence from California.
OBJECTIVE: To examine the effects of managed care and the prospective payment system on the hospital employment of registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and aides. DATA SOURCES: Hospital-level data from California's Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD) Hospital Disclosure Reports from 1976/1977 through 1994/1995. Additional information is extracted from OSHPD Patient Discharge Data. STUDY DESIGN: Multivariate regression equations are used to estimate demand for nurses as a function of wages, hospital output, technology level, and ownership. Separate equations are estimated for RNs, LPNs, and aides for all daily services and for medical-surgical units. Instrumental variables are used to correct for the endogeneity of wages, and fixed effects are included to control for unobserved differences across hospitals. PRINCIPAL FINDINGS: HMOs are associated with a lower use of LPNs and aides, and HMOs do not have a statistically significant effect on the demand for RNs. Managed care has a smaller effect on nurse staffing in medical-surgical units than in daily service units as a whole. The prospective payment system does not have a statistically significant effect on nurse staffing. CONCLUSIONS: HMOs have affected nursing employment both because HMOs have reduced the number of discharges and because of a direct relationship between HMO penetration and the demand for LPNs and aides. Contrary to press reports, LPNs and aides have been affected more by HMOs than have registered nurses. (+info)
(2/21) Analysis and control of nurse staffing.
An information and reporting system based on a regression analysis of historical nurse staffing data is described. The system provides a concise monthly report from which administrators can evaluate the efficiency of scheduling procedures used by nurse supervisors to meet varying patient loads. (+info)
(3/21) Intervention strategies to reduce musculoskeletal injuries associated with handling patients: a systematic review.
AIMS: To report, analyse, and discuss the results of a systematic review looking at intervention strategies to reduce the risk factors associated with patient handling activities. METHODS: A search strategy was devised to seek out research between 1960 and 2001. Inclusion/exclusion criteria limited the entry of papers into the review process. A checklist was selected and modified to include a wide range of study designs. Inter-rater reliability was established between six reviewers before the main review process commenced. Each paper was read by two reviewers and given a quality rating score, with any conflicts being resolved by a third reviewer. Papers were grouped by category: multifactor, single factor, and technique training based interventions. RESULTS: A total of 2796 papers were found, of which 880 were appraised. Sixty three papers relating to interventions are reported in this paper. The results are reported as summary statements with the associated evidence level (strong, moderate, limited, or poor). CONCLUSION: There is strong evidence that interventions predominantly based on technique training have no impact on working practices or injury rates. Multifactor interventions, based on a risk assessment programme, are most likely to be successful in reducing risk factors related to patient handling activities. The seven most commonly used strategies are identified and it is suggested that these could be used to form the basis of a generic intervention programme, with additional local priorities identified through the risk assessment process. Health care providers should review their policies and procedures in light of these findings. (+info)
(4/21) Nurses in urban and rural general practice. Who are they and what do they do?
BACKGROUND: There is limited information about general practice nurses in Australia and the role they play. METHODS: A qualitative study, using semistructured interviews conducted with 27 general practitioners and 15 practice nurses (PNs) from 19 general practices in New South Wales. RESULTS: Practice nurses are typically middle aged women, employed part time with extensive professional experience. Their role is influenced mostly by the demographic characteristics of the practice population, their expertise, and GPs' attitudes and past experiences of working with PNs, rather than the size or urban/rural location of the practice. DISCUSSION: Practice nurses are an important, but not always fully used, resource in general practice. They can reduce the workload of GPs, extend the range of services provided and enhance the quality of primary health care. Their current and potential contribution to primary care needs to be documented and evaluated more fully. (+info)
(5/21) Australian consumers' expectations for expanded nursing roles in general practice--choice not gatekeeping.
While research has focussed on the current and potential role of the practice nurse (PN) in Australia, the acceptability of this role by consumers has not been investigated. In 2002, two independent studies were carried out into consumer perceptions of PNs. A disscussion between the two groups of researchers at the inaugural National Pratice Nurse Conference in 2003, identifiied significant similarities in the findings of the tese studies. This article reports the combined findings as they relate to consumer's desire for access to the health practitioner of their choice, and their concern that PNs may assume a Gatekeeping role. These perceptions may have significant impact on the acceptance of PNs across Australia. (+info)
(6/21) Nurse practitioner and practice nurses' use of research information in clinical decision making: findings from an exploratory study.
BACKGROUND: There is a lack of evidence regarding the kinds of decisions made by primary care nurses and the information sources they use in clinical decision making. OBJECTIVE: To describe the decisions made by nurses working in general practice and the sources of information they use to underpin those decisions. METHODS: Qualitative methods (interviews, observation, documentary analysis) were used to collect data on the clinical decision making and information seeking behaviour of a purposive sample of 29 practice nurses and four nurse practitioners from general practices in the North of England. Data were collected November 2001-September 2002. RESULTS: A seven-fold typology captured the types of decisions the nurses made on a daily basis concerning assessment, diagnosis, intervention, referral, communication, service delivery and organization (SDO) and information seeking. Faced with clinical uncertainty, the majority of the nurses in the study relied on personal experience, or obtained advice and information from GP or other colleagues. These 'human sources' of information were overwhelmingly preferred to text or on-line resources. Despite encounters with evidence-based resources through continuing professional development, the nurses rarely used them to seek answers to routine clinical questions. CONCLUSION: The decisions of the nurses in the study were mainly concerned with undifferentiated diagnosis and treatment, in the context of acute conditions and chronic disease management. 'Human sources' of information were preferred to any other; however, we do not know whether information obtained from colleagues is based on research. (+info)
(7/21) Work-related injury among direct care occupations in British Columbia, Canada.
OBJECTIVES: To examine how injury rates and injury types differ across direct care occupations in relation to the healthcare settings in British Columbia, Canada. METHODS: Data were derived from a standardised operational database in three BC health regions. Injury rates were defined as the number of injuries per 100 full-time equivalent (FTE) positions. Poisson regression, with Generalised Estimating Equations, was used to determine injury risks associated with direct care occupations (registered nurses [RNs], licensed practical nurses [LPNs) and care aides [CAs]) by healthcare setting (acute care, nursing homes and community care). RESULTS: CAs had higher injury rates in every setting, with the highest rate in nursing homes (37.0 injuries per 100 FTE). LPNs had higher injury rates (30.0) within acute care than within nursing homes. Few LPNs worked in community care. For RNs, the highest injury rates (21.9) occurred in acute care, but their highest (13.0) musculoskeletal injury (MSI) rate occurred in nursing homes. MSIs comprised the largest proportion of total injuries in all occupations. In both acute care and nursing homes, CAs had twice the MSI risk of RNs. Across all settings, puncture injuries were more predominant for RNs (21.3% of their total injuries) compared with LPNs (14.4%) and CAs (3.7%). Skin, eye and respiratory irritation injuries comprised a larger proportion of total injuries for RNs (11.1%) than for LPNs (7.2%) and CAs (5.1%). CONCLUSIONS: Direct care occupations have different risks of occupational injuries based on the particular tasks and roles they fulfil within each healthcare setting. CAs are the most vulnerable for sustaining MSIs since their job mostly entails transferring and repositioning tasks during patient/resident/client care. Strategies should focus on prevention of MSIs for all occupations as well as target puncture and irritation injuries for RNs and LPNs. (+info)
(8/21) A novel, intensive home-visiting intervention for runaway, sexually exploited girls.
Trending Nursing Topics
- Trending Nursing Topics. (allnurses.com)
- Upon successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN) to become a licensed practical nurse (LPN) according to the Nurse Practice Act. (fscj.edu)
- Upon successful completion of the coursework, students may sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN). (isu.edu)
- Graduates are eligible to apply to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-PN) which is required for practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse. (coastalcarolina.edu)
- The 1986 graduates were tested in October.The 10-month practical nursing program includes 582 hours of classroom and laboratory instruction and 731 hours of clinical experience in local hospitals. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Students also gain clinical experience at local hospitals or nursing homes, she said. (orlandosentinel.com)
- From hospitals and physicians' offices to nursing homes and home care, the Practical Nursing Workforce Certificate (W.C.) will provide you with many career options. (fscj.edu)
- This program prepares students for employment in entry-level positions to provide direct care to clients in hospitals, nursing homes, clinics and various health care settings under the direct supervision of a registered nurse or physician. (fscj.edu)
- An entry-level Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $36,000 based on 21 salaries provided by anonymous users. (payscale.com)
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $36,000 based on 16 salaries. (payscale.com)
- Completion of this certificate program entitles the student to pursue additional coursework to receive the Associate of Science Degree in Nursing. (isu.edu)
- Upon completion of the program, the graduate of the Marion County School of Practical Nursing should be able to: 1. (goodsearch.com)
- The 25 students who graduated last June from the Lake County Area Vocational-Technical Center's practical nursing class each have passed the Florida State Board of Nursing licensure examination.This is the third year that vo-tech nursing classes have scored a 100 percent passing rate on the exam. (orlandosentinel.com)
- In addition, graduates are eligible to take the National Council Licensure examination to become a licensed practical nurse. (fscj.edu)
Board of Nursing
- Is it approved my MS Board of Nursing? (allnurses.com)
- It is legit and we just gained our 8 year accreditation through the Mississippi Board of Nursing. (allnurses.com)
- The A.S. in Nursing degree program prepares students to become a registered nurse. (fscj.edu)
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.) degree program prepares practicing nurses for evidence-based care and leadership roles in nursing. (fscj.edu)
- The Practical Nursing program provides classroom, laboratory, and student nurse practicum instruction which prepares graduates for entry into practical nursing. (isu.edu)
- a high school diploma or GED, Interview with an admissions associate, pass the accuplacer assessment (reading, math and english), NET exam, two letters of referral or recommendation, and a one page essay saying why you want to be a nurse. (allnurses.com)
- Seminole Community College is offering four full-tuition scholarships for practical nursing students in another attempt to boost the supply of health care professionals.After completing the 1-year program, practical nursing students are eligible to take state exams to become licensed practical nurses, said Elnora Holt, program manager at SCC.Courses include personal and family health, anatomy, physiology, fundamental nursing, pharmacology and medical surgery, Holt said. (orlandosentinel.com)
- The Practical Nursing (PNUR) program at Idaho State University College of Technology is designed to prepare graduates to take the practical nurse licensing exam and establish a career as a Licensed Practical Nurse. (isu.edu)
- A capping and pinning ceremony took place recently for graduates of Lake Technical Center's Day Practical Nursing program at the Bay Street Baptist Church in Eustis. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Anatomy books at a Practical Nursing level? (allnurses.com)
- You'll learn basic nursing and clinical skills as well as medical terminology, computer literacy and medication administration. (fscj.edu)
- There is also a Vet-To-Nurse option that enables veterans with prior medical experience to acquire college credit towards their Practical Nurse Advanced Technical Certificate. (isu.edu)
- The Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient s needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. (allnurses.com)
- 7. become licensed to practice nursing and practice within the legal boundaries as a licensed practical nurse. (goodsearch.com)
- Coursework includes and build upon the domains of healthcare, nursing practice, and the holistic individual. (coastalcarolina.edu)
- Content emphasizes safe, individualized nursing care and participation in the interdisciplinary team while employing evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and informatics. (coastalcarolina.edu)
- HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. (allnurses.com)
- This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants. (allnurses.com)
- 4. utilize the knowledge and skills necessary to make decisions regarding the management of nursing care. (goodsearch.com)
- provide evidenced-based, clinically competent, culturally sensitive nursing care for all persons across the lifespan. (goodsearch.com)
- The Practical Nursing curriculum provides knowledge and skills to integrate safety and quality into nursing care to meet the needs of the holistic individual which impact health, quality of life, and achievement of potential. (coastalcarolina.edu)
- A career as a practical nurse is a great start to a nursing career. (gotoltc.edu)
- Is Chronic Illness Threatening Your Nursing Career? (allnurses.com)
- One year prior nursing experience preferred. (allnurses.com)
- Pay by Experience for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) has a positive trend. (payscale.com)
- Students interested in Central School of Practical Nursing also liked. (fastweb.com)
- She started the School of Practical Nursing at Florida Hospital and was director of In-Service Education and the School of Practical Nursing. (orlandosentinel.com)
- The bride-elect graduated from Boone High School, Orlando, and Florida Hospital School of Practical Nursing, Orlando. (orlandosentinel.com)
- She graduated from Winter Park High School, Winter Park, Florida Hospital School of Practical Nursing, Orlando, and Reese Institute School of Massage Therapy, Oviedo. (orlandosentinel.com)
- Effortlessly raise money for Marion County School of Practical Nursing using Gumdrop! (goodsearch.com)
- We'll donate to Marion County School of Practical Nursing when you shop online! (goodsearch.com)
- The Practical Nursing program includes Support Courses during the first three terms to help students build a solid foundation in the program. (gotoltc.edu)
- An Entry-Level Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) earns an average wage of AU$28.18 per hour. (payscale.com)
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Canton, Ohio earns an average wage of $17.32 per hour. (payscale.com)
- A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Murfreesboro, Tennessee earns an average wage of $17.11 per hour. (payscale.com)
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE -- Pos #64004266-Seminole County Health Dept - Apply on line at https:// jobs.myflorida.com Call PeopleFirst for asst. (877)562-77287- Applications must be submitted on line by 10/09/11. (orlandosentinel.com)