Ice Cream: A frozen dairy food made from cream or butterfat, milk, sugar, and flavorings. Frozen custard and French-type ice creams also contain eggs.Ice: The solid substance formed by the FREEZING of water.Skin Cream: A water-soluble medicinal preparation applied to the skin.Ice Cover: A thick mass of ICE formed over large regions of land; RIVERS; LAKES; ponds; or SEAWATER.Eggs: Animal reproductive bodies, or the contents thereof, used as food. The concept is differentiated from OVUM, the anatomic or physiologic entity.Salmonella Food Poisoning: Poisoning caused by ingestion of food harboring species of SALMONELLA. Conditions of raising, shipping, slaughtering, and marketing of domestic animals contribute to the spread of this bacterium in the food supply.Salmonella enteritidis: A serotype of Salmonella enterica which is an etiologic agent of gastroenteritis in man and other animals.Motor Vehicles: AUTOMOBILES, trucks, buses, or similar engine-driven conveyances. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)
66 Square Feet (Plus): September 2016In short: Lemon curd, basil, cream and gin (recipe here). I was converted to ice cream eating on the spot. Back in Brooklyn I ... The gin stops the cream from setting very hard, so it can scoop quite well. Even better, no ice cream maker required.. ... What do do with so much basil? In Cape Town in August I tasted the most delicious ice cream I have eaten. Connie Finnemore ... and whipped the ice cream up quickly when we arrived (I use home made lemon curd), so that it would be frozen by that evening. ...
Easy Chocolate Covered Ice Cream Bon Bons Recipe | Serious Eats... you can use your favorite top quality chocolate with your very favorite ice cream. ... By making these easy chocolate-dipped ice cream balls at home, ... Ice Cream and Frozen Treats. Easy Chocolate Covered Ice Cream ... Remove ice cream from freezer. Working quickly, use a spoon to place ice cream scoops in the chocolate and roll it around until ... or the ice cream for that matter, but there was something special about crunchy chocolate coating + ice cream that equaled pure ...
Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches With Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookies | Emerils.comPlace one 1/2-cup scoop of ice cream in the center of 6 cookies. Press down on the ice cream with the scoop to push the ice ... TO ASSEMBLE THE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: Let the ice cream soften at room temperature until a spreadable consistency, about 5 ... pour into the bowl of an ice cream machine. Churn and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. When the ice cream has ... Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches with Ginger Molasses Cookies. * White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bread Pudding with Vanilla Bean Creme ...
World's first glow-in-the-dark ice cream - Weird, Bizarre & Offbeat News - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion ForumsA British entrepreneur has created the world's first glow-in-the-dark ice cream - using jellyfish. Charlie Francis has ... Do you often eat ice cream in the dark? I usually reserve that for those *special* occasions. And in those cases, what you ... The ice cream reacts with the eater's tongue - raising the pH level in the protein and making it glow. ... World's first glow-in-the-dark ice cream Started by Still Waters, November 1, 2013. ...
Astronaut Ice Cream | ThinkGeekFreeze dried ice cream has always been a science geek favorite, but now you can get some without going to either a boring ... Mint Chocolate Chip Ingredients: MILK CREAM, SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, MILKFAT, COCOA BUTTER, SOY ...
Effect of Adding Colostrum on the Properties of Ice Cream... decreased meltdown resulting in slower melting of the ice creams. ... When colostrum was added to ice cream, it increased total immunity factors and thickness, ... of ice cream. Then the various characteristics of ice cream were tested: * Microbial Content: One of the criteria that ... total solids in the ice cream was increased and thus the thickness. * Meltdown Properties: In a frozen dessert ice cream, ...
Ice Cream Social Meet & GreetGeocaching is a treasure hunting game where you use a GPS to hide and seek containers with other participants in the activity. Geocaching.com is the listing service for geocaches around the world.
Ice cream headaches Risk factors - Mayo ClinicIce cream headaches can affect anyone. But you may be more susceptible to ice cream headaches or have more-severe ice cream ... Digging into an ice cream cone is a common trigger, but eating or drinking other frosty items, such as ice pops and slushy ... Ice cream headaches are caused by cold material moving across the warm roof of your mouth and the back of your throat, such as ... To help prevent ice cream headaches, try eating cold foods and drinking cold beverages slowly. The best way to avoid getting an ...
Just the Facts: What is Fracking?It's actually an emulsifying agent more typically found in ice cream. In fact, the ice cream industry hasn't been too pleased ...
Ice Cream SocialWhat's better than eating ice cream for Social Change? Join us for tastings of 'So Delicious' and 'Three Twins' Ice Creams. ...
Ice Cream Genius - WikipediaIce Cream Genius è il primo album del cantante Steve Hogarth. The Evening Shadows - 4:28 You Dinosaur Thing - 5:58 The ...
Enlightened Eating - Goosberry Ice CreamGoosberry Ice CreamAs my partner and i write this my husband Graeme is recounting vivid memories of his introduction inorder to ... to the directions on your ice-cream machine.If you dont have the ice-cream appliance you can even now make delightful ice cream ... Enlightened Eating - Goosberry Ice Cream * 1. Enlightened Eating - Goosberry Ice CreamAs my partner and i write this my husband ... Put the package with the soft ice cream mixture in to the deep freezeeach hour overcom it up yet again for 10 mins or so before ...
Ice Cream Hands on Apple MusicListen to songs and albums by Ice Cream Hands, including 'Rain Hail Shine', 'Nipple', 'When the Show Is Over' and many more. ... Ice Cream Hands. The Australian power pop band Icecream Hands (aka Ice Cream Hands) comprised singer/guitarist Charles Jenkins ... After 1994's Supermarket Scene EP, Ice Cream Hands issued another stop-gap single release, Olive, before finally resurfacing ...
Team Pokepoke 2 - Pokemon Nonsense (ice cream!)ICE CREAM!!!!!! 2008 This site claims no ownership, affiliation, or connection with Pokemon or Nintendo. ...
Freeze-dried Ice CreamFree Shipping Over $99. As outdoor enthusiasts participating in an array of activities we at Backpacker's Pantry understand the need to pack light and eat well. We are dedicated to creating dishes that satisfy not only your palate but your nutritional needs as well. Preparing our products using both the freeze drying and dehydration methods not only reduces the weight and prolongs shelf life, but also locks in all of the nutrients needed to keep an active body fueled and ready for the next adventure. In addition, we go the extra distance to ensure your safety by subjecting all of our meat products to a daily inspection process performed by a USDA inspector.
Food Wishes Video Recipes: "Potted Plant" Ice Cream Cake - Giving Mom the Gift of Edible DirtThis "potted plant" ice cream cake is so easy to make, and it's as beautiful as it is delicious. No matter how disappointed ... My mom has made dirt "dessert" for a few years now, but it was more of a pudding base instead of ice cream. When the cake is ... I made some but used ice cream cones for the "pot" and baked the cake right into them. I then iced them and put the "dirt" on ... ice cream. oreo cookies. flowers. straws. Thanks to a commenter, we have identified the website where I first saw this. You can ...
Ice Cream Cake - WikipediaIce Cream Cake è il primo EP del girl group sudcoreano Red Velvet, pubblicato nel 2015. Ice Cream Cake - 3:11 Automatic - 3:30 ... Somethin Kinda Crazy - 3:19 Stupid Cupid - 3:29 Take It Slow - 3:31 Candy - 4:22 Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Ice Cream Cake_Music Video, su ...
Jelly Processing PlantGreen = Mint Ice Cream, Yellow = Yellow Ice Cream Cream = Peach Ice Cream, You may have these combos in any order as long as ... Cream + Cream + Cream + ANY = 15 Points Green + Green + Cream + Cream = 10 Points Green + Green + Yellow + Yellow = 10 Points ... Cream + Cream + Cream + Cream = 20 Points Yellow + Yellow + Yellow + ANY = 15 Points Green + Green + Green + ANY = 15 Points ... Yellow + Yellow + Cream + Cream = 10 Points. if you know more e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org ...
homemade bubble bar recipeWe were inspired by an actual ice cream recipe from Some of This and That! Who doesn't love ice cream? Now, on their website, ... While scooping the dough with your stainless steel ice cream scooper, make sure you get a little bit of the pink dough, the ... Almond Body Cream Recipe shows you how to make a light and fluffy body cream. In addition to almond fragrance oil, this ... This recipe will make about thirty of the small ice cream scoops. ... give the ice cream a try! Either way, you can't go wrong! Do ...
Chocolate Buttermilk Cake with Fudge Icing and Chicory Coffee Ice Cream | Emerils.comChocolate, Chocolate Mousse Layer Cake†with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. * Bananas Foster Bread Pudding With Vanilla Ice Cream And ... Profiteroles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce. * Chocolate Pound Cake And Peanut Butter And Chocolate Praline Ice ... Chocolate Praline Tart with Caramel, Chocolate Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream. * Milk Chocolate And Coffee Kahlua-spiked Ice ... Chocolate Buttermilk Cake with Fudge Icing and Chicory Coffee Ice Cream. *Prep Time: 15 minutes ...
Human Milk Ice Cream Goes On Sale | MacRumors ForumsA central London ice-cream parlour has started selling ice-cream made with human breast milk.... ... A central London ice-cream parlour has started selling ice-cream made with human breast milk. The Icecreamists in Covent Garden ... This ice-cream place, just doors away from the largest Apple store in the world, also in Covent Garden, is fairly trendy. Check ... Human Milk Ice Cream Goes On Sale. Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Blue Velvet, Feb 25, 2011. ...
Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social!Whether you're a hot fudge and sprinkles kinda person or a Rocky Road with caramel fan, there's something for everyone at our sweet summertime all-store sampling! Enjoy a refreshing treat in each department, and make sure to select your favorite by dropping off a ballot at Customer Service - you just might win a $50 Whole Foods Market Gift Card!. Pre-registration is not required.. ...
PETA to Boulder: How about selling vegan ice cream at pools? - Boulder Daily CameraPeople for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has inserted itself into the controversy regarding Boulder's recent banning of ice ... So Delicious vegan ice cream bars are less caloric, fatty, sugary and cholesterol-heavy than traditional ice cream bars, ... PETA to Boulder: How about selling vegan ice cream at pools?. By Alex Burness. Staff Writer ... At some point next week, two young boys who challenged the ice cream ban in a letter to the editor published in the Daily ...
Tropical Ice Cream Cake... the Tropical Ice Cream Cake. Check out WomansDay.com's Tropical Ice Cream Cake Recipe, the perfect fruity dessert for the ... With a thin, sturdy knife, carefully cut around edge of ice cream; remove pan sides. Invert cake on a plate; remove pan bottom ... Meanwhile, place a container of pineapple-coconut ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to slightly soften. Pack into ... Top with remaining pineapple-coconut ice cream. Cover and freeze overnight or up to 1 week. ...
BLACK PEPPER STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM recipe | Epicurious.comSet a smaller metal bowl (one that holds at least 1-1/2 quarts) in the ice water. Pour the remaining cup of cream into the ... Immediately strain the custard into the cold cream in the ice bath. Press firmly on the black peppercorns and lemon zest in the ... BLACK PEPPER STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM Submitted by skulrph Updated: September 24, 2015 ... Then freeze the custard in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions. Fold the pound cake chunks into ...
Bacon ice cream: Bacon ice cream (or bacon-and-egg ice cream) is a modern invention, generally created by adding bacon to egg custard and freezing the mixture. The concept of bacon ice cream originated in a 1973 sketch on the British comedy series The Two Ronnies as a joke; however, it was eventually created for April Fools' Day.List of Antarctic ice streams: This is a list of Antarctic ice streams.Calamine: Calamine is either a mixture of zinc oxide (ZnO) with about 0.5% ferric oxide (Fe2O3) or a zinc carbonate compound.List of glaciers in the Antarctic: A-H: This is a list of glaciers in the Antarctic with a name starting with the letters A–H. This list does not include ice sheets, ice caps or ice fields, such as the Antarctic ice sheet, but includes glacial features that are defined by their flow, rather than general bodies of ice.Forced molting: Induced molting (or forced molting) is the practice by the commercial egg industry of artificially provoking a complete flock of hens to molt simultaneously. This is usually achieved by withdrawal of feed for 7-14 days.Interleukin 12: Interleukin 12 (IL-12) is an interleukin that is naturally produced by dendritic cells, macrophages, neutrophils, and human B-lymphoblastoid cells (NC-37) in response to antigenic stimulation.List of truck types: This List of truck types is intended to classify trucks and to provide links to articles on the various types. The three main classifications for road truck by weight are light trucks, medium trucks, and heavy trucks.
(1/26) Immobilization with metal hydroxides as a means to concentrate food-borne bacteria for detection by cultural and molecular methods.
The application of nucleic acid amplification methods to the detection of food-borne pathogens could be facilitated by concentrating the organisms from the food matrix before detection. This study evaluated the utility of metal hydroxide immobilization for the concentration of bacterial cells from dairy foods prior to detection by cultural and molecular methods. Using reconstituted nonfat dry milk (NFDM) as a model, two food-borne pathogens (Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella enterica serovar Enteritidis) were concentrated from 25-ml samples by the sequential steps of clarification and high-speed centrifugation (designated primary concentration) and immobilization with zirconium hydroxide and low-speed centrifugation (designated secondary concentration). Sample volume reduction after immobilization with zirconium hydroxide was 50-fold, with total bacterial recoveries ranging from 78 to 96% of input for serovar Enteritidis and 65 to 96% of input for L. monocytogenes. Immobilized bacteria remained viable and could be enumerated by standard cultural procedures. When followed by RNA extraction and subsequent detection by reverse transcription (RT)-PCR, detection limits of 10(1) to 10(2) CFU/25 ml of reconstituted NFDM were achieved for both organisms. The bacterial-immobilization step was relatively nonspecific, resulting in recovery of >50% of the input cells when evaluated on a panel of representative bacterial strains of significance to foods. The method could be adapted to more complex dairy products, such as whole milk and ice cream, for which bacterial recoveries after immobilization ranged from 64 to >100%, with subsequent RT-PCR detection limits of >/=10(2) CFU/ml for whole milk and >/=10(1) CFU for ice cream for both serovar Enteritidis and L. monocytogenes. The bacterial-immobilization method is easy, rapid, and inexpensive and may have applications for the concentration of a wide variety of food-borne bacteria prior to detection by both conventional and alternative methods. (+info)
(2/26) Repair and enumeration of injured coliforms by a plating procedure.
Surface plating of coliforms on Trypticase soy agar, followed by 1 to 2 h of incubation at 25 C and subsequent overlay with violet red bile agar, was found to be a useful method for the repair and enumeration of coliforms injured by freezing. (+info)
(3/26) Cocoa powder increases postprandial insulinemia in lean young adults.
We hypothesized that chocolate products elicit higher insulin responses than matched products with alternate flavoring. To test this, we used a within-subject, repeated-measures comparison of six pairs of foods, one flavored with chocolate (cocoa powder) and the other not. Healthy subjects (n = 10, 4 men, 6 women) tested each pair of foods. Postprandial glucose and insulin levels were determined at intervals over 2 h using standardized glycemic index (GI) methodology. The product categories were chocolate bars, cakes, breakfast cereals, ice creams, flavored milks and puddings. Although the GI did not differ within each pair, the insulin index (II) of the chocolate product was always higher, by a mean of 28%, than the alternate flavored product (P < 0.001). The greatest difference occurred within the flavored milk category in which the chocolate version elicited 45% greater insulinemia than the strawberry flavored milk (P = 0.021). Macronutrient composition (fat, protein, sugar, fiber or energy density) accounted for nearly all of the variation in GI among the foods, but did not explain differences in insulinemia. The presence of cocoa powder in foods leads to greater postprandial insulin secretion than alternate flavorings. Specific insulinogenic amino acids or greater cephalic phase insulin release may explain the findings. (+info)
(4/26) The epidemic of pediatric traffic injuries in South Florida: a review of the problem and initial results of a prospective surveillance strategy.
This study identified specific regional risk factors for the high rate of pediatric pedestrian trauma in Florida. Of the 29 cases studied prospectively, 3 (10%) occurred near ice cream trucks and 13 (45%) involved "dart-outs"; mean hospital charges were 24,478 +/- 43,939 US dollars. Recommendations included an engineering change for a dangerous intersection, and a population-based recommendation was to equip ice cream trucks with extending stop signs. (+info)
(5/26) Outbreak of verocytotoxin-producing E. coli O145 and O26 infections associated with the consumption of ice cream produced at a farm, Belgium, 2007.
In October 2007, an outbreak of verocytotoxin-producing Escherichia coli (VTEC) O145 and E. coli O26 occurred among consumers of ice cream produced and sold in September 2007 at a farm in the province of Antwerp (Belgium). The ice cream was consumed at two birthday parties and also eaten at the farm. Five children, aged between two and 11 years, developed haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS), and seven other co-exposed persons contracted severe diarrhoea. In three of the five HUS cases VTEC O145 infections were laboratory confirmed, one in association with VTEC O26. Identical isolates of E. coli O145 and O26 were detected with PCR and PFGE in faecal samples of patients and in ice cream leftovers from one of the birthday parties, in faecal samples taken from calves, and in samples of soiled straw from the farm at which the ice cream was produced. Ice cream was made from pasteurised milk and most likely contaminated by one of food handlers. (+info)
(6/26) Coliform and Escherichia coli contamination of desserts served in public restaurants from Guadalajara, Mexico, and Houston, Texas.
Bacterial enteropathogens acquired from contaminated food are the principal causes of travelers' diarrhea (TD). We evaluated desserts obtained from popular restaurants in the tourist city of Guadalajara, Mexico, and Houston, Texas, to determine coliform and Escherichia coli contamination levels and presence of diarrheagenic E. coli known to be important in TD. Contamination for all organisms was seen for desserts served in Guadalajara restaurants. Desserts should be considered as potentially risky foods for development of TD among international visitors to developing regions of the world. (+info)
(7/26) Calcium absorption from fortified ice cream formulations compared with calcium absorption from milk.
(8/26) Health literacy instrument in family medicine: the "newest vital sign" ease of use and correlates.
- Chocolate covered ice cream is a treat that takes me straight back to my childhood and the dipped cones we used to get at our local soft serve joint. (seriouseats.com)
- As an adult, I recognize that the dipped cones weren't particularly high quality chocolate, or the ice cream for that matter, but there was something special about crunchy chocolate coating + ice cream that equaled pure summertime magic and fortunately it's actually fairly simple to recapture at home. (seriouseats.com)
- I made some but used ice cream cones for the "pot" and baked the cake right into them. (blogspot.com)
- Hearing calls for the return of ice cream at city pools , which Boulder deemed too unhealthy when it decided this summer to eliminate it from its snack bars, Rhodes is in the process of collecting healthier candidates to replace popular but anti-nutritive sweets such as ice cream sandwiches and sundae cones. (dailycamera.com)
- If you have an unairconditioned kitchen like I do, you will need to work in batches making the mini scoops and coating them with chocolate so the ice cream doesn't stay out of the freezer for too long. (seriouseats.com)
- Use a melon baller to make mini scoops of ice cream adding them to the parchment lined tray. (seriouseats.com)
- Working quickly, use a spoon to place ice cream scoops in the chocolate and roll it around until coated. (seriouseats.com)
- If at any point your ice cream scoops start to get overly melty, return them to the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes to allow them to firm up. (seriouseats.com)
- Ice creams were manufactured with 0, 1.5, 3.0 and 4.5 g colostrum per pint (473 ml) of ice cream. (medindia.net)
- Ice Cream Genius è il primo album del cantante Steve Hogarth. (wikipedia.org)
- Ice Cream Cake è il primo EP del girl group sudcoreano Red Velvet, pubblicato nel 2015. (wikipedia.org)
- This addition caused an increase in the microbial content but was still maintained within the permissible limits for ice creams. (medindia.net)
- It was found that when colostrum was added to ice cream, lower meltdown was observed compared to ice creams that did not have colostrum. (medindia.net)
- With the addition of colostrum in ice cream, total solids were increased, these solids particularly proteins started binding with water and hence slowing down meltdown in ice creams. (medindia.net)
- There was no difference in the flavor of ice creams that had colostrum compared with ice creams without colostrum. (medindia.net)
- Join us for tastings of 'So Delicious' and 'Three Twins' Ice Creams. (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- lets snack on this potted ice-cream flower while riding a subway train and watching the puzzled reactions of strangers. (blogspot.com)
- The animal rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals has inserted itself into the controversy regarding Boulder's recent banning of ice cream treats from municipal pool snack bars. (dailycamera.com)
- Digging into an ice cream cone is a common trigger, but eating or drinking other frosty items, such as ice pops and slushy frozen drinks, can have the same "brain-freeze" effect. (mayoclinic.org)
- With a spatula transfer to a wire rack and let cool before assembling the ice cream sandwiches. (emerils.com)
- TO ASSEMBLE THE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES: Let the ice cream soften at room temperature until a spreadable consistency, about 5 minutes. (emerils.com)
- This "potted plant" ice cream cake is so easy to make, and it's as beautiful as it is delicious. (blogspot.com)
- By the way, do a little research and use her favorite cake, ice cream, and flowers in its construction. (blogspot.com)
- Ice Cream Cake - 3:11 Automatic - 3:30 Somethin Kinda Crazy - 3:19 Stupid Cupid - 3:29 Take It Slow - 3:31 Candy - 4:22 Red Velvet 레드벨벳_Ice Cream Cake_Music Video, su YouTube. (wikipedia.org)
- So Delicious vegan ice cream bars are less caloric, fatty, sugary and cholesterol-heavy than traditional ice cream bars, Newkirk wrote. (dailycamera.com)
- In a frozen dessert ice cream, meltdown is an important characteristic. (medindia.net)
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. (emerils.com)
- With a butter knife, smooth the ice cream around the edges. (emerils.com)
- And by making your own you can use your favorite top quality chocolate with your very favorite ice cream. (seriouseats.com)
- A British entrepreneur has created the world's first glow-in-the-dark ice cream - using jellyfish. (unexplained-mysteries.com)
- But one must ask, why do we need ice cream to glow in the dark. (unexplained-mysteries.com)
- Do you often eat ice cream in the dark? (unexplained-mysteries.com)
- I think dark chocoloate ice-cream would be called for as to not to give away the joke. (blogspot.com)
- When the ice cream has come together, transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer until ready to serve. (emerils.com)
- Place one 1/2-cup scoop of ice cream in the center of 6 cookies. (emerils.com)
- Meanwhile, place a container of pineapple-coconut ice cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to slightly soften. (womansday.com)
- Remove ice cream from freezer. (seriouseats.com)
- My mom has made dirt "dessert" for a few years now, but it was more of a pudding base instead of ice cream. (blogspot.com)
- In a letter sent Wednesday to Boulder District Services Manager Alison Rhodes, PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk offered - with the aid of italicized puns - that the city and its vocal base of ice cream advocates might find compromise through vegan products. (dailycamera.com)
- By adding colostrum, total solids in the ice cream was increased and thus the thickness. (medindia.net)
- To help prevent ice cream headaches, try eating cold foods and drinking cold beverages slowly. (mayoclinic.org)
- At some point next week, two young boys who challenged the ice cream ban in a letter to the editor published in the Daily Camera will participate in a taste test for the products being considered. (dailycamera.com)
- Because ice cream headaches go away on their own shortly after they start, there's no need to see a doctor. (mayoclinic.org)
- One of the boys, 7-year-old Andrew Gafford, said last week he'll judge harshly any treat that does not taste like ice cream. (dailycamera.com)
- Most ice cream headaches are gone as quickly as they develop. (mayoclinic.org)
- Ice cream headaches are caused by cold material moving across the warm roof of your mouth and the back of your throat, such as when you eat ice cream quickly or gulp a cold drink. (mayoclinic.org)
- Considering that 6 percent of Americans now identify as vegans, 75 percent of the world's population experiences symptoms of lactose intolerance, and 36 percent of U.S. consumers prefer nondairy foods to dairy items, it makes sense to scoop up nondairy ice cream for the well-being of the city's pool patron. (dailycamera.com)
- Introduce cholesterol-free vegan ice-cream bars at the pools and beat the heat with nondairy treats. (dailycamera.com)
- When cold, pour into the bowl of an ice cream machine. (emerils.com)
- Ice cream headaches are brief, stabbing headaches that can happen when you eat, drink or inhale something cold. (mayoclinic.org)
- The best way to avoid getting an ice cream headache is to avoid the cold food or drinks that cause them. (mayoclinic.org)