No data available that match "Environmental Monitoring"
Passive Sampling Device Articles on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Find passive sampling device articles on Environmental XPRT, ... Supelco's air monitoring products are useful for sampling of ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... Bridging environmental mixtures and toxic effects The Biological Response Indicator Devices Gauging Environmental Stressors ( ...
Monitoring System -- Environmental ProtectionMonitoring System. The TankScan remote level-monitoring system from ATEK gathers tank-level data via micropower impulse radar ( ... UK Residents Start Monitoring Air Pollution. California Taking Comments on Updated Chlorpyrifos Risk Assessment. ... The radar monitor can be used in tanks up to 40 feet high. ... UK Residents Start Monitoring Air Pollution. *Environmental ...
Environmental Protection Agency - Survey for National Volunteer Monitoring DirectoryEnvironmental Protection Agency's Monitoring and Assessing Water Quality website. ... Counties in which you monitor:. Program description:. Huron County Volunteer Stream Monitors currently monitors 8 sites in the ... Survey for National Volunteer Monitoring Directory. 146. Monitoring program names: Huron County Volunteer Stream Monitors. ... annual monitoring budget: $200 Year monitoring began: 1995. Sources of funding or in-kind support Federal Government. X State ...
Oilsands environmental monitoring plan shows no public results | Toronto StarOilsands environmental monitoring plan shows no public results. A full year after Alberta and Ottawa unveiled a three-year plan ... OTTAWA-The revamping of environmental monitoring of the oilsands was supposed to be the federal government's defence against ... To that end, Alberta is setting up an arm's-length environmental monitoring agency led by scientist Howard Tennant, who ... Industry players have agreed to pay a maximum of $50 million a year for the monitoring, but so far there is no governance ...
Scale Monitoring Applications on Environmental XPRTCompare and contact a supplier near you on Environmental XPRT ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global ... scale monitoring Applications. Related terms for "scale monitoring ": scale monitoring equipment applications ... Catalyst Monitoring Services. Catalyst monitoring services use periodic performance testing and lab analysis to track the ... Radiation Monitoring Systems, contamination control, access control, environmental protection and survey meters. Saphymo also ...
Wetlands Monitoring Applications on Environmental XPRTCompare and contact a supplier near you on Environmental XPRT ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global ... Continuous Monitoring of Surface Water. The Sorbisense method is especially suitable for measurements in dynamic environments. ... Stay up-to-date with the global environmental industry. Sign up for one or all of our free newsletters and alerts today. ... Total Reduced Sulfur (S) monitoring. Total reduced sulfur(s), which include hydrogen sulfide (H2S), methyl mercaptan ( ...
Arsenic Monitoring News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest arsenic monitoring news on Environmental XPRT, ... arsenic monitoring News. Related terms for "arsenic monitoring ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... for SO2 monitoring) / AC32M (for NO, NO2, NOx) / CO12M (for CO and CO2 monitoring) / MP101M particulate monitors (for PM10 / ...
Ch4 Monitoring Applications on Environmental XPRTCompare and contact a supplier near you on Environmental XPRT ... ch4 monitoring Applications. Related terms for "ch4 monitoring ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... Industrial process and environmental monitoring. Laser Gas analyzer Oil refining, CO, CO2, O2, CH4 Ethylene cracking CO, CO2, ... Biogas monitoring. meet governmental regulations, it is important to accurately monitor methane gas production, removal, ...
Nox Monitoring Articles on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Monitoring Environmental Quality ' In order to determine the effectiveness of actions to improve environmental quality it is ... nox monitoring Articles. Related terms for "nox monitoring ": ambient NOx monitoring articles , chemiluminescence NOx ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ...
Marine Monitoring News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest marine monitoring news on Environmental XPRT, ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global ... SMHI and SYKE in Finland enter a unique collaboration on marine environmental monitoring SMHI and SYKE, the Finnish Environment ... General Monitors Gas & Flame Detectors Receive DNV-GL and MED Marine Approvals General Monitors announces that its most popular ...
Environmental MonitoringEnvironmental Monitoring Since soil treatment was completed in 2012, Orica has monitored groundwater and soil vapour emissions ... Groundwater Quality Monitoring. Soil Vapour Emission Monitoring. At the request of the EPA, soil vapour emission monitoring ... Environmental Monitoring Reports). Both of these monitoring programs have been completed at the former CPWE. ... Groundwater Quality Monitoring. Orica conducted a groundwater monitoring program around the perimeter of what was the CPWE site ...
Hexavalent Chromium Monitoring News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest hexavalent chromium monitoring news on Environmental XPRT, ... USEPA issues chromium-6 monitoring guidance The US Environmental Protection Agency issued guidance on enhanced monitoring for ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ...
Particulate Monitoring Companies and Suppliers | Environmental XPRTList of Particulate Monitoring companies, manufacturers and suppliers on Environmental XPRT ... Rotek Environmental Inc.. Rotek Environmental Inc. is a full service environmental air quality monitoring company providing a ... Particulate Monitoring Companies Related terms for "particulate monitoring ": particulate monitoring system companies , ambient ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ...
Particulate Matter Monitoring Articles on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Find particulate matter monitoring articles on Environmental XPRT, ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... particulate matter monitoring Articles. Related terms for "particulate matter monitoring ": particulate matter articles , PM10 ...
Dissolved Ammonia Monitoring News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest dissolved ammonia monitoring news on Environmental XPRT, ... dissolved ammonia monitoring News. Related terms for "dissolved ammonia monitoring ": ammonia monitoring news , dissolved ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ...
Ammonia Gas Monitoring Applications on Environmental XPRTCompare and contact a supplier near you on Environmental XPRT ... Results for ammonia gas monitoring from leading brands. ... ammonia gas monitoring Applications. Related terms for "ammonia gas monitoring ": gas monitoring applications ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... Environmental monitoring solution for fertilizer plants. Measurement of particulates, SO2, NOX, ammonia, fluorides and ...
Spill Monitoring Companies and Suppliers | Environmental XPRTList of Spill Monitoring companies, manufacturers and suppliers on Environmental XPRT ... Environmental Monitoring Systems, Inc.(ems). Environmental Monitoring Systems, Inc. (ems) is a worldwide provider and ... Environmental Monitoring Technology. Environmental Monitoring Technology was founded in 1979 in response to the requirements of ... Industrial Environmental Monitoring Instruments Inc.. Industrial Environmental Monitoring Instruments Inc. provides rental ...
Mercury Monitoring Solution Articles on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Find mercury monitoring solution articles on Environmental XPRT, ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global ... mercury monitoring solution Articles. Related terms for "mercury monitoring solution ": mercury monitoring articles ... Emission Testing and Monitoring Presented in Track B4: EMISSION TESTING & MONITORING at EUEC 2011, January 31 Phoenix, Arizona ...
Monitoring - Pollution Prevention Guidelines on Environmental XPRTArticle Monitoring - Pollution Prevention Guidelines. Introduction Pollution Prevention Guidelines to provide technical advice ... Environmental releases from major industrial sources are monitored as part of the overall monitoring of sources of the ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... This is why, through detailed monitoring, a business can enjoy the financial, environmental and operational benefits of an ...
Hydrometric Monitoring Network News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest hydrometric monitoring network news on Environmental XPRT, ... ANAM is responsible for formulating Panama's environmental policies and monitoring compliance with environmental standards. It ... hydrometric monitoring network News. Related terms for "hydrometric monitoring network ": monitoring network news ...
Particulate Monitoring Technology News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest particulate monitoring technology news on Environmental XPRT, ... Ashtead Technology has added the new TSI Environmental DUSTTRAK Aerosol Monitor to its fleet of environmental monitoring ... particulate monitoring technology News. Related terms for "particulate monitoring technology ": particulate monitoring news ...
Monitoring & TestingFind Monitoring and Testing information on the world's largest Environmental portal. ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... Environmental XPRT is part of XPRT Media All Rights Reserved. Terms Privacy ... Oxidized Mercury Speciation Module - Mercury Detection - Mercury Monitoring. By Tekran Instruments Corporation ...
Turbidity Chlorine Monitoring Companies and Suppliers | Environmental XPRTList of Turbidity Chlorine Monitoring companies, manufacturers and suppliers on Environmental XPRT ... Environmental Monitoring. Environmental Monitoring (EM) are a specialist provider of environmental monitoring equipment for ... Industrial Environmental Monitoring Instruments Inc.. Industrial Environmental Monitoring Instruments Inc. provides rental ... BIONEF, supplier of water quality monitoring systems, ecotoxicology monitoring and environmental monitoring. ...
Furan Emissions Monitoring System News on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Get the latest furan emissions monitoring system news on Environmental XPRT, ... FTIR provides monitoring flexibility for Catalyst Environmental ENVIRONMENTAL instrumentation specialists Quantitech, recently ... furan emissions monitoring system News. Related terms for "furan emissions monitoring system ": emissions monitoring news , ...
Wireless Water Quality Monitoring Applications on Environmental XPRTCompare and contact a supplier near you on Environmental XPRT ... Results for wireless water quality monitoring from leading ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. Online ... wireless water quality monitoring Applications. Related terms for "wireless water quality monitoring ": water quality ... Industrial solutions for water monitoring. Water monitoring involves many different activitites, from ensuring the quality of ...
Direct Push Monitoring Well Articles on Environmental XPRT... the world's largest environmental industry marketplace and information resource. ... Find direct push monitoring well articles on Environmental XPRT, ... About Environmental XPRT. Environmental XPRT is a global ... direct push monitoring well Articles. Related terms for "direct push monitoring well ": direct push monitoring articles , ... Light-weight, shallow sampling machine finds perfect niche Ever since Jeff Johnson, owner of Environmental Monitoring Services ...
No data available that match "Environmental Monitoring"
(1/5557) Methodological issues in biomonitoring of low level exposure to benzene.
Data from a pilot study on unmetabolized benzene and trans,trans muconic acid (t,t-MA) excretion in filling station attendants and unexposed controls were used to afford methodological issues in the biomonitoring of low benzene exposures (around 0.1 ppm). Urinary concentrations of benzene and t,t-MA were measured by dynamic head-space capillary GC/FID and HPLC, respectively. The accuracy of the HPLC determination of t,t-MA was assessed in terms of inter- and intra-method reliability. The adequacy of urinary t,t-MA and benzene as biological markers of low benzene exposure was evaluated by analysing the relationship between personal exposure to benzene and biomarker excretion. Filling station attendants excreted significantly higher amounts of benzene, but not of t,t-MA, than controls. Adjusting for occupational benzene exposure, smokers excreted significantly higher amounts of t,t-MA, but not of unmetabolized benzene, than nonsmokers. A comparative analysis of the present and previously published biomonitoring surveys showed a good inter-study agreement regarding the amount of t,t-MA and unmetabolized benzene excreted (about 0.1-0.2 mg/l and 1-2 micrograms/l, respectively) per unit of exposure (0.1 ppm). For each biomarker, based on the distribution of parameters observed in the pilot study, we calculated the minimum sample size required to estimate the population mean with given confidence and precision. (+info)
(2/5557) Personal exposure to dust, endotoxin and crystalline silica in California agriculture.
AIMS: The aim of this study was to measure personal exposure to dust, endotoxin and crystalline silica during various agricultural operations in California over a period of one year. METHODS: Ten farms were randomly selected in Yolo and Solano counties and workers were invited to wear personal sampling equipment to measure inhalable and respirable dust levels during various operations. The samples were analysed for endotoxin using the Limulus Amebocyte Lysate assay and crystalline silica content using X-ray diffraction. In total 142 inhalable samples and 144 respirable samples were collected. RESULTS: The measurements showed considerable difference in exposure levels between various operations, in particular for the inhalable fraction of the dust and the endotoxin. Machine harvesting of tree crops (Geometric mean (GM) = 45.1 mg/m3) and vegetables (GM = 7.9 mg/m3), and cleaning of poultry houses (GM = 6.7 mg/m3) showed the highest inhalable dust levels. Cleaning of poultry houses also showed the highest inhalable endotoxin levels (GM = 1861 EU/m3). Respirable dust levels were generally low, except for machine harvesting of tree crops (GM = 2.8 mg/m3) and vegetables (GM = 0.9 mg/m3). Respirable endotoxin levels were also low. For the inhalable dust fraction, levels were reduced considerably when an enclosed cabin was present. The percentage of crystalline silica was overall higher in the respirable dust samples than the inhalable dust samples. CONCLUSIONS: Considerable differences exist in personal exposure levels to dust, endotoxin and crystalline silica during various agricultural operations in California agriculture with some operations showing very high levels. (+info)
(3/5557) Hierarchical cluster analysis applied to workers' exposures in fiberglass insulation manufacturing.
The objectives of this study were to explore the application of cluster analysis to the characterization of multiple exposures in industrial hygiene practice and to compare exposure groupings based on the result from cluster analysis with that based on non-measurement-based approaches commonly used in epidemiology. Cluster analysis was performed for 37 workers simultaneously exposed to three agents (endotoxin, phenolic compounds and formaldehyde) in fiberglass insulation manufacturing. Different clustering algorithms, including complete-linkage (or farthest-neighbor), single-linkage (or nearest-neighbor), group-average and model-based clustering approaches, were used to construct the tree structures from which clusters can be formed. Differences were observed between the exposure clusters constructed by these different clustering algorithms. When contrasting the exposure classification based on tree structures with that based on non-measurement-based information, the results indicate that the exposure clusters identified from the tree structures had little in common with the classification results from either the traditional exposure zone or the work group classification approach. In terms of the defining homogeneous exposure groups or from the standpoint of health risk, some toxicological normalization in the components of the exposure vector appears to be required in order to form meaningful exposure groupings from cluster analysis. Finally, it remains important to see if the lack of correspondence between exposure groups based on epidemiological classification and measurement data is a peculiarity of the data or a more general problem in multivariate exposure analysis. (+info)
(4/5557) Indoor, outdoor, and regional summer and winter concentrations of PM10, PM2.5, SO4(2)-, H+, NH4+, NO3-, NH3, and nitrous acid in homes with and without kerosene space heaters.
Twenty-four-hour samples of PM10 (mass of particles with aerodynamic diameter < or = 10 microm), PM2.5, (mass of particles with aerodynamic diameter < or = 2.5 microm), particle strong acidity (H+), sulfate (SO42-), nitrate (NO3-), ammonia (NH3), nitrous acid (HONO), and sulfur dioxide were collected inside and outside of 281 homes during winter and summer periods. Measurements were also conducted during summer periods at a regional site. A total of 58 homes of nonsmokers were sampled during the summer periods and 223 homes were sampled during the winter periods. Seventy-four of the homes sampled during the winter reported the use of a kerosene heater. All homes sampled in the summer were located in southwest Virginia. All but 20 homes sampled in the winter were also located in southwest Virginia; the remainder of the homes were located in Connecticut. For homes without tobacco combustion, the regional air monitoring site (Vinton, VA) appeared to provide a reasonable estimate of concentrations of PM2.5 and SO42- during summer months outside and inside homes within the region, even when a substantial number of the homes used air conditioning. Average indoor/outdoor ratios for PM2.5 and SO42- during the summer period were 1.03 +/- 0.71 and 0.74 +/- 0.53, respectively. The indoor/outdoor mean ratio for sulfate suggests that on average approximately 75% of the fine aerosol indoors during the summer is associated with outdoor sources. Kerosene heater use during the winter months, in the absence of tobacco combustion, results in substantial increases in indoor concentrations of PM2.5, SO42-, and possibly H+, as compared to homes without kerosene heaters. During their use, we estimated that kerosene heaters added, on average, approximately 40 microg/m3 of PM2.5 and 15 microg/m3 of SO42- to background residential levels of 18 and 2 microg/m3, respectively. Results from using sulfuric acid-doped Teflon (E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co., Wilmington, DE) filters in homes with kerosene heaters suggest that acid particle concentrations may be substantially higher than those measured because of acid neutralization by ammonia. During the summer and winter periods indoor concentrations of ammonia are an order of magnitude higher indoors than outdoors and appear to result in lower indoor acid particle concentrations. Nitrous acid levels are higher indoors than outdoors during both winter and summer and are substantially higher in homes with unvented combustion sources. (+info)
(5/5557) Biomarkers for exposure to ambient air pollution--comparison of carcinogen-DNA adduct levels with other exposure markers and markers for oxidative stress.
Human exposure to genotoxic compounds present in ambient air has been studied using selected biomarkers in nonsmoking Danish bus drivers and postal workers. A large interindividual variation in biomarker levels was observed. Significantly higher levels of bulky carcinogen-DNA adducts (75.42 adducts/10(8) nucleotides) and of 2-amino-apidic semialdehyde (AAS) in plasma proteins (56.7 pmol/mg protein) were observed in bus drivers working in the central part of Copenhagen, Denmark. In contrast, significantly higher levels of AAS in hemoglobin (55.8 pmol/mg protein), malondialdehyde in plasma (0. 96 nmol/ml plasma), and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH)-albumin adduct (3.38 fmol/ microg albumin) were observed in the suburban group. The biomarker levels in postal workers were similar to the levels in suburban bus drivers. In the combined group of bus drivers and postal workers, negative correlations were observed between bulky carcinogen-DNA adduct and PAH-albumin levels (p = 0.005), and between DNA adduct and [gamma]-glutamyl semialdehyde (GGS) in hemoglobin (p = 0.11). Highly significant correlations were found between PAH-albumin adducts and AAS in plasma (p = 0.001) and GGS in hemoglobin (p = 0.001). Significant correlations were also observed between urinary 8-oxo-7, 8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine and AAS in plasma (p = 0.001) and PAH-albumin adducts (p = 0.002). The influence of the glutatione S-transferase (GST) M1 deletion on the correlation between the biomarkers was studied in the combined group. A significant negative correlation was only observed between bulky carcinogen-DNA adducts and PAH-albumin adducts (p = 0.02) and between DNA adduct and urinary mutagenic activity (p = 0.02) in the GSTM1 null group, but not in the workers who were homozygotes or heterozygotes for GSTM1. Our results indicate that some of the selected biomarkers can be used to distinguish between high and low exposure to environmental genotoxins. (+info)
(6/5557) Causes of nitrous oxide contamination in operating rooms.
BACKGROUND: To reduce the ambient concentration of waste anesthetic agents, exhaust gas scavenging systems are standard in almost all operating rooms. The incidence of contamination and the factors that may increase the concentrations of ambient anesthetic gases have not been evaluated fully during routine circumstances, however. METHODS: Concentrations of nitrous oxide (N2O) in ambient air were monitored automatically in 10 operating rooms in Kagoshima University Hospital from January to March 1997. Ambient air was sampled automatically from each operating room, and the concentrations of N2O were analyzed every 22 min by an infrared spectrophotometer. The output of the N2O analyzer was integrated electronically regarding time, and data were displayed on a monitor in the administrative office for anesthesia supervisors. A concentration of N2O > 50 parts per million was regarded as abnormally high and was displayed with an alarm signal. The cause of the high concentration of N2O was then sought. RESULTS: During the 3-month investigation, N2O was used in 402 cases. Abnormally high concentrations of N2O were detected at some time during 104 (25.9%) of those cases. The causes were mask ventilation (42 cases, 40.4% of detected cases), unconnected scavenging systems (20 cases, 19.2%), leak around uncuffed pediatric endotracheal tube (13 cases, 12.5%), equipment leakage (12 cases, 11.5%), and others (17 cases, 16.4%). CONCLUSIONS: N2O contamination was common during routine circumstances in our operating rooms. An unconnected scavenging system led to the highest concentrations of N2O recorded. Proper use of scavenging systems is necessary if contamination by anesthetic gas is to be limited. (+info)
(7/5557) Animals as sentinels of human health hazards of environmental chemicals.
A workshop titled "Using Sentinel Species Data to Address the Potential Human Health Effects of Chemicals in the Environment," sponsored by the U.S. Army Center for Environmental Health Research, the National Center for Environmental Assessment of the EPA, and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, was held to consider the use of sentinel and surrogate animal species data for evaluating the potential human health effects of chemicals in the environment. The workshop took a broad view of the sentinel species concept, and included mammalian and nonmammalian species, companion animals, food animals, fish, amphibians, and other wildlife. Sentinel species data included observations of wild animals in field situations as well as experimental animal data. Workshop participants identified potential applications for sentinel species data derived from monitoring programs or serendipitous observations and explored the potential use of such information in human health hazard and risk assessments and for evaluating causes or mechanisms of effect. Although it is unlikely that sentinel species data will be used as the sole determinative factor in evaluating human health concerns, such data can be useful as for additional weight of evidence in a risk assessment, for providing early warning of situations requiring further study, or for monitoring the course of remedial activities. Attention was given to the factors impeding the application of sentinel species approaches and their acceptance in the scientific and regulatory communities. Workshop participants identified a number of critical research needs and opportunities for interagency collaboration that could help advance the use of sentinel species approaches. (+info)
(8/5557) A risk assessment for exposure to grunerite asbestos (amosite) in an iron ore mine.
The potential for health risks to humans exposed to the asbestos minerals continues to be a public health concern. Although the production and use of the commercial amphibole asbestos minerals-grunerite (amosite) and riebeckite (crocidolite)-have been almost completely eliminated from world commerce, special opportunities for potentially significant exposures remain. Commercially viable deposits of grunerite asbestos are very rare, but it can occur as a gangue mineral in a limited part of a mine otherwise thought asbestos-free. This report describes such a situation, in which a very localized seam of grunerite asbestos was identified in an iron ore mine. The geological occurrence of the seam in the ore body is described, as well as the mineralogical character of the grunerite asbestos. The most relevant epidemiological studies of workers exposed to grunerite asbestos are used to gauge the hazards associated with the inhalation of this fibrous mineral. Both analytical transmission electron microscopy and phase-contrast optical microscopy were used to quantify the fibers present in the air during mining in the area with outcroppings of grunerite asbestos. Analytical transmission electron microscopy and continuous-scan x-ray diffraction were used to determine the type of asbestos fiber present. Knowing the level of the miner's exposures, we carried out a risk assessment by using a model developed for the Environmental Protection Agency. (+info)
- Example: Measuring NH3 emissions and CH4 emissions monitoring from agricultural sources. (environmental-expert.com)
- ABSTRACT Environmental Regulations driven by the 1990 Clean Air Act require Power Plants to reduce NOx emissions. (environmental-expert.com)
- In DeNOx systems using urea injection with ammonia (NH3) as a reducing agent, the flow rate and control of NH3 must be continuously adjusted and controlled to prevent excess NH3 emissions (slip), to reduce environmental impact and cost of reagents. (environmental-expert.com)
- To optimize this process, it is essential to use an emissions analysis system for simultaneous and continuous monitoring of NOx and NH3. (environmental-expert.com)
- Since soil treatment was completed in 2012, Orica has monitored groundwater and soil vapour emissions in the vicinity of the former CPWE site as required by the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA) ( Environmental Monitoring Reports ). (orica.com)
- At the request of the EPA, soil vapour emission monitoring around the former CPWE area was reported together with the Air Emissions Sampling Program for Botany Industrial Park (BIP) and surrounding areas under Orica's Botany Groundwater Cleanup Project. (orica.com)
- Mechanical Systems, Inc. (MSI) designs and manufactures air emissions monitoring systems (CEMS) for compliance and control applications in all types of utility and industrial processes. (environmental-expert.com)
- Opsis AB is the leading supplier of open-path monitoring systems for air quality monitoring, continuous emissions monitoring (CEM) and process control. (environmental-expert.com)
- A modern nitric acid plant needs to monitor the emissions of these gases. (environmental-expert.com)
- Ammonia monitoring is essential in coal-fired power plants, where NH3 is used to reduce NOx emissions. (environmental-expert.com)
- Boreal possess an array of products for the power generation industry from emissions stack monitoring, boiler room monitoring, chloride leak detection, and ammonia slip in deNOX. (environmental-expert.com)
- A quality CH4 analyzer that is able to provide continuous monitoring is a perfect solution for this. (environmental-expert.com)
- August 11, 2009) Specialist electrochemical sensor manufacturer Analytical Technology announces that its Q45N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor achieves continuous, on-line monitoring of ammonia levels in raw water from rivers. (environmental-expert.com)
- Continuous monitoring of ammonia in river water is important for plant operations and environmental agencies. (environmental-expert.com)
- You can modify your subscriptions at any time by logging in to your Environmental XPRT account. (environmental-expert.com)
- Environmental XPRT is a global environmental industry marketplace and information resource. (environmental-expert.com)
- Monitoring of lead in Total Suspended Particulate Matter (TSPM) started in Zagreb, Croatia in 1971 at three measuring sites. (environmental-expert.com)
- Analytical Technology (ATi) has announced that its ground-breaking Q45N Dissolved Ammonia Monitor can be used with ammonia-water absorption refrigeration cooler systems. (environmental-expert.com)
- The Proam ammonia monitor has been independently evaluated at Wanlip WwTW (Severn Trent Water) alongside many other process instruments. (environmental-expert.com)
- August 24, 2007) Analytical Technology (ATi) has introduced a new brochure to support the recent launch of its ground-breaking Q45N Dissolved Ammonia and Chloramine Monitor. (environmental-expert.com)
- The brochure supplies essential information concerning this completely new approach to simultaneous on-line monitoring of chloramines and ammonia. (environmental-expert.com)
- OPSIS LD500 laser diode gas analyser for monitoring ammonia (NH3), has been tested and approved by German TÜV, in accordance with the EURO VI standard. (environmental-expert.com)
- Since its incorporation in 1990, EDC had designed and commercialized several advanced product lines of air monitoring equipment. (environmental-expert.com)
- The analyser can be configured for single channel operation to monitor any of these gases plus CH4 and HCl. (environmental-expert.com)
- Auburn was the first company to introduce electrostatic/triboelectric (TRIBO) bag leak detectors and solids flow monitors to monitor and measure dust, powders, and bulk solids for environmental and process control applications. (environmental-expert.com)
- The final soil vapour monitoring results for the CPWE site are available here ( PDF 14.1MB ) . (orica.com)
- This was a bad environmental pollution accident, which left us deep lessons, he said. (environmental-expert.com)
- With this in mind, Saphymo has developed a full range of dedicated products and systems, and plays a major role in radiation protection and ionizing radiation monitoring in both France and on an international scale. (environmental-expert.com)
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been monitoring rice and rice products for traces of inorganic arsenic, a chemical that can cause serious long-term health effects under certain circumstances. (environmental-expert.com)
- Partech Instruments has announced the introduction of the new 'Waterwatch Range of water quality monitoring products for applications in effluent, water and wastewater treatment. (environmental-expert.com)
- Global started manufacturing absorbents for oil and chemical spills in 1991, and today, supplies the Australian market with a comprehensive range of environmental products, including polypropylene absorbents for oil and chemical spills, and a range of oil skimmers, oil containment booms, and oil/water separation systems. (environmental-expert.com)
- Federal and provincial scientists have already scaled up their monitoring of the water systems in areas around the oilsands. (thestar.com)
- Saphymo constantly strives to satisfy safety requirements to the full, reinforce its technological know-how in the management of complex systems and anticipate customer needs, and offers adapted solutions in the fields of operational dosimetry, Radiation Monitoring Systems, contamination control, access control, environmental protection and survey meters. (environmental-expert.com)
- Following installation, the monitoring systems initially generated around 40 alarm texts per day (mostly night! (environmental-expert.com)
- Since our incorporation in 1985, `MetOcean` has been a world leader in integrated systems used for real-time environment monitoring. (environmental-expert.com)
- Typical applications: With a single TROMINO®: - H/V (subsoil resonances) - SASW, MASW, small scale refraction seismics - Vibration monitoring (e.g. (environmental-expert.com)
- On the biodiversity front, they have begun monitoring specific species. (thestar.com)
- SMHI and SYKE, the Finnish Environment Institute, have begun a close collaboration to monitor the marine environment of the Baltic and the North Sea. (environmental-expert.com)
- To that end, Alberta is setting up an arm's-length environmental monitoring agency led by scientist Howard Tennant, who pointedly criticized federal involvement when he was appointed last October. (thestar.com)
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ordered the Monte Vista Water Company to reduce arsenic levels in their drinking water system or face penalties of up to $37,500 per day for each violation. (environmental-expert.com)
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency last week ordered D&D Mobile Home Park to address violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act. (environmental-expert.com)
- Last year the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) monitored the air at Saint Josaphat School in Chicago, Illinois. (environmental-expert.com)
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has announced final findings from school air monitoring tests conducted at Stevens Creek Elementary School in Cupertino, California. (environmental-expert.com)
- The Agency has found no risk for children or staff at the school from hexavalent chromium, the pollutant monitored at Stevens Creek Elementary School. (environmental-expert.com)
- Opsis offers total monitoring solutions and the product line includes both monitoring hardware and data handling software. (environmental-expert.com)
- We specialize in both industrial and environmental solutions, representing only the most reputable firms to ensure that the highest standards are consistently met. (environmental-expert.com)
- General Monitors announces that its most popular advanced gas and flame detectors now meet the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) for Det Norske Veritas' (DNV) Offshore Standards as well as DNV·GL Type Approval. (environmental-expert.com)
- Huron County Volunteer Stream Monitors currently monitors 8 sites in the East Branch subwatershed of the Huron River Watershed. (epa.gov)
- Does your program serve as an 'umbrella' organization for smaller monitoring groups? (epa.gov)
- Does program have monitoring-related publications you are willing to share with, or sell to, other groups? (epa.gov)
- The centrepiece of Canada's credibility is the oilsands monitoring program. (thestar.com)
- The Energy Department's Water Power Program is seeking feedback from the marine and hydrokinetic (MHK) industry, academia, research laboratories, government agencies, and other stakeholders regarding the program's activities and priorities in MHK environmental monitoring and field testing opportunities. (environmental-expert.com)
- Orica conducted a groundwater monitoring program around the perimeter of what was the CPWE site to satisfy Orica's obligations under its Environment Protection Licence (No. 2148). (orica.com)
- The concentration of PM in Berlin and its variability is the subject of this study based on data of six official PM10 monitoring stations and a measuring program carried out by the Institute of Geography covering PM2.5 and coarse PM measurements at 19 sites, distinguished between traffic related and urban background sites. (environmental-expert.com)
- ATi, which operates out of premises near Manchester, specialises in the application of electrochemistry to air and water monitoring problems, working with leading companies in the water and waste, pharmaceutical, process, food and beverage and petrochemical industries. (environmental-expert.com)
- The TankScan remote level-monitoring system from ATEK gathers tank-level data via micropower impulse radar (MIR), a low-power radar system utilizing very short electromagnetic pulses across a wide band of frequencies. (eponline.com)
- It is a generic, robust monitoring system designed for regular monitoring of large marine ecosystems. (environmental-expert.com)
- The Partech system is already the UK's market leading Final Effluent Monitor. (environmental-expert.com)
- Australian headquartered company Blue Ocean Monitoring, experienced global provider of ocean monitoring services, is expanding its offices and taking space in the Marine Robotics Innovation Centre at the National Oceanography Centre (NOC) in Southampton. (environmental-expert.com)
- We will ensure that the scientific data that is collected from our monitoring and analysis is publicly available with common quality assurances and common practices in place," Environment Minister Peter Kent said a year ago, at a joint news conference with Alberta Environment Minister Diana McQueen. (thestar.com)
- Whether gas detection is used for safety, process, or environmental reasons, Boreal has you covered. (environmental-expert.com)
- Calcite cristallisation reactions, commonly known as "scaling" events, are monitored in-situ using a portable field spectrophotometer with fibre optical probe accessory. (environmental-expert.com)
- The scientists are also bolstering previous work done on air-quality monitoring. (thestar.com)
- Groundwater quality monitoring was conducted on a six-monthly basis in accordance with an EPA-approved Groundwater Monitoring Plan. (orica.com)
- Rotek Environmental Inc. is a full service environmental air quality monitoring company providing a wide range of technical services to both government and private sector clients for over 15 years. (environmental-expert.com)
- As air quality monitoring specialists, we have proven experience in meeting and / or exceeding client needs for today`s state of the art environmental monitoring requirements. (environmental-expert.com)
- Environmental Devices Corporation is a manufacturer of precision scientific instrumentation specializing in real-time air quality monitoring. (environmental-expert.com)
- UNI 9916, DIN 4150) - Passive modal analysis of structures (mode frequencies, mode shapes) With more than one TROMINO®: - SASW, MASW, refraction seismics - ReMiTM, ESAC, SPAC, other passive and active spatial correlation methods - Vibration monitoring (e.g. (environmental-expert.com)
- Catalyst monitoring services use periodic performance testing and lab analysis to track the condition of newly installed catalyst. (environmental-expert.com)
- We monitor macroinvertebrates twice a year and chemical parameters monthly and hold two conferences a year. (epa.gov)
- Industry players have agreed to pay a maximum of $50 million a year for the monitoring, but so far there is no governance structure to collect the money. (thestar.com)
- Methane needs constant monitoring in waste water treatment (for co-generation) and to ensure proper process control (e.g. to determine burning efficiency). (environmental-expert.com)
- Spill Center is an Environmental Claims/Spill Management Company specializing in helping spill generators in the transportation industry control costs and limit liability arising from accidental releases of hazmat, diesel fuel and other regulated materials. (environmental-expert.com)
- IOSTC was founded in 2001 by professionals in the fields of marine science, oil spill management, interactive training, environmental consulting and business development. (environmental-expert.com)
- Nanostructured thin films of Ba-doped indium oxide have been examined for monitoring ppm levels of NOx in ambient air, and their response patterns have been recorded at different operating conditions. (environmental-expert.com)
- A report released by the Environmental Working Group found what the non-profit organization believes to be potentially dangerous levels of hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI)) in the tap water of some 218 million Americans. (environmental-expert.com)
- The environmental and building consulting experts at EC2 provide hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI)) testing services to protect workers and the public from its deadly exposure. (environmental-expert.com)
- Ecotech offers a complete monitoring solution tailored to this industry. (environmental-expert.com)
- Both of these monitoring programs have been completed at the former CPWE. (orica.com)
- Join our growing community of environmental professionals who are currently subscribed to weekly newsletters, product alerts, job alerts, and our monthly event updates and article newsletters. (environmental-expert.com)
- Formed in 1982, RS Aqua Ltd has been extensively involved in the "ocean" and "environmental" markets through to the present day. (environmental-expert.com)
- Stay up-to-date with the global environmental industry. (environmental-expert.com)
- The province has made it clear that it wants to take a more dominant role in how the oilsands are monitored. (thestar.com)
- MCERT for Partech Partech are delighted to announce that our already highly successful 7200 Monitor and Turbi-Tech 2000LS Sensor combination has become the first Turbidity Monitor to be awarded an MCERT. (environmental-expert.com)