No data available that match "Data Display"
Patent US4616903 - Encapsulated liquid crystal and method - Google Patents... such as relatively large size visual display devices; and according to further aspects there are provided methods for ... Optical modulation display device and display method using the same. US5156452 *. 20 Jul 1989. 20 Oct 1992. Paul Drzaic. ... Data provided by IFI CLAIMS Patent Services. ... optic display overlays and systems for addressing such displays ... Displays having improved contrast. WO1991015928A3 *. 29 Mar 1991. 14 Nov 1991. Raychem Corp. Displays having improved contrast ...
Mask Leaks - CpapWiki... are displayed, along with AVERAGE leak. On the Therapy Data Summary, the "Average Time in Large Leak per Day" is displayed for ... If you have a data-capable machine, and if the additional cost of software and associated data-transfer hardware is possible, ... Units: Respironics machines generally display leak in liters per minute (lpm or L/m), while ResMed machines generally display ... This flashing text displays on the Active Display screen if the Mask Alert setting is enabled and the device detects an ...
Patent US6774879 - Reversible image display medium - Google Patents... the reversible image display medium having at least any of the following features: (1) at least one kind of the developer ... This invention provides a reversible image display medium comprising two substrates opposed to each other with a predetermined ... Data provided by IFI CLAIMS Patent Services. ... The images displayed by a display such as a CRT display show a ... When the text, pictures or the like is displayed on a image display medium of paper or the like, clear images can be displayed ...
Frames Rates...Obviously, the bandwidth of computer displays is far less restrictive than broadcast TV so higher data- rates are very ... Film in the US is displayed at a 24Hz frame-rate (i.e. each Frame of film is displayed for about 1/24 seconds). To reduce the ... Thus the odd Fields display the odd numbered lines and the even Fields display the even numbered lines making up a full Frame ... European film is displayed at a 25Hz frame-rate and is also double shuttered to reach a 50Hz flicker frequency.. The Flicker ...
Patent US20050113941 - Control system, display device, control-use host computer, and data ... - Google PatentsThe display device includes a communication port connected with a control unit and a communication port connected with a data ... Further, the data transmission method includes a dedicated protocol communication transmitting data with a processing device ... unit and a display device connected with the control unit via a dedicated communication line and being capable of display ... the control-host computer used in the control system includes a control unit controlling a control target and a display device. ...
Plus itSk is displayed in Fig.2 C. Numerical and experimental data display positive values, indicating an extended tail toward the end ... Figure 2 B displays MS. For Vp , 100 ml, experimental and numerical data show negative values, meaning that the bolus mode is ... MS and Sk are also displayed in Table 1. Except for the experimental MS, numerical and experimental data appear to be little ... We provide experimental data of aerosol bolus tests and compare the data with numerical simulations based on a one-dimensional ...
Brevet US7261417 - Three-dimensional integral imaging and display system using variable focal ... - Google Brevets... display device, configured to display at least one two-dimensional image. The display system also includes an array of ... each micromirror array lens of the array of micromirror array lenses placed at a different location with respect to the display ... micromirror array lenses optically coupled to the display device, ... display system using a variable focal length lens includes at least one two-dimensional (2-D) ...
Gridview data display with different colors depends on text... I have 3 radio buttons for a)New, b)Renew and c)All. where 'All' ... i want to display 'New patients' in one color say 'yellow', 'Renew Patients' in 'Green' and 'Today's Patients' in 'Light Blue ... Is there is any way to implement gridview row data in different colors. So that it will be useful for the user to differentiate ...
Hans Rosling: Global population growth, box by box | TED TalkThis is the paradoxical answer that Hans Rosling unveils at TED@Cannes using colorful new data display technology (you'll see). ... This is the paradoxical answer that Hans Rosling unveils at TED@Cannes using colorful new data display technology (you'll see). ... Hans Rosling · Global health expert; data visionary In Hans Rosling's hands, data sings. Global trends in health and economics ... In Hans Rosling's hands, data sings. Global trends in health and economics come to vivid life. And the big picture of global ...
Patent US5406307 - Data processing apparatus having simplified icon display - Google Patents... is stuck to a display device (display panel). If the user touches an icon displayed on this display portion for indicating ... an enlarged processing display form (i.e. window) is automatically displayed at a desired position of the display portion. ... surface of the display portion to a display position and releases the point of the pen from the panel surface of the display ... Further, if the user touches the window with the point of the pen and drags the pen along the panel surface of the display ...
Patent USRE38637 - Data collection system - Google PatentsComponents can include an information display, switches for responding to questions displayed on the information display, ... the device is provided with a data transfer interface that permits stored responses to be gathered by a response data ... The data collection device uses inexpensive flexible sheet materials to provide a flat framework in which to situate an ... memory for storing responses to the questions, and a controller for controlling the operation of the data collection device. In ...
Data Display Sounds by Generator | AudioJungleA pack of five sfx to highlight the display of data or futuristic typing. Possible scenarios include hacking, accessi... ... Buy Data Display Sounds by Generator on AudioJungle. ... alarm, beeps, button sound, code, data, data display, data ... A pack of five sfx to highlight the display of data or futuristic typing. Possible scenarios include hacking, accessing ...
Patent US7684106 - Compatible MEMS switch architecture - Google PatentsForming the plurality of display elements includes a second set of patterning steps. The second set of patterning steps ... A method of fabricating a display device includes forming a switch and forming a plurality of display elements in parallel ... a processor configured to communicate with a display of the display device, the processor configured to process image data; and ... auto displays (e.g., odometer display, etc.), cockpit controls and/or displays, display of camera views (e.g., display of a ...
Brevet US20070170849 - Organic light emitting display device and method of fabricating the same - Google BrevetsAn organic light emitting display device according to one embodiment of the present invention comprises a first substrate; a ... Provided is an organic light emitting display device. ... and the data lines 1016 supply data signals for particular ... Samsung Display Co., Ltd.. Organic light-emitting display apparatus and method for manufacturing organic light-emitting display ... an organic light emitting display device, a plasma display panel (PDP), and so on. Since the liquid crystal display is a ...
Patent US6847343 - Active matrix type display device - Google Patents... and a first TFT for controlling the second TFT based on a data signal supplied from a data line when selected, and the driving ... More specifically, of opposing first and second sides of a pixel, in a section where the first TFT is connected to the data ... wherein each of the plurality of pixels comprises a display element, a second TFT for supplying power from a driving power ... line, the driving power supply line is placed on the second side, being the side opposite the data line, and in a section where ...
Improving the data displayJoin David Gassner for an in-depth discussion in this video Improving the data display, part of Android App Development: Local ... data that's stored in a SQLite database.…Each item in the list display displays simple plain text all of the same size.…I'm ... Join David Gassner for an in-depth discussion in this video Improving the data display, part of Android App Development: Local ... I've also added some graphics that will be displayed along with the tour data.… ...
涂汉明 / Data-Display-0.02 - search.cpan.orgData-Display-0.02. This Release. Data-Display-0.02. [Download] [Browse] 14 Jun 2004 ...
Data Display Tools | National Snow and Ice Data Centerdisplay_onset_of_melt.pro. data display tool allows the user to display data from the data files in various ways. ... display_onset_of_melt.pro. Applicable Data Sets. Snow Melt Onset Over Arctic Sea Ice from SMMR and SSM/I-SSMIS Brightness ... IDL program that allows the user to view the data in graphical form.. ... 2017, National Snow and Ice Data Center :: Advancing knowledge of Earth's frozen regions ...
Display data in True DBGrid... www.experts-exchange.com/questions/10055159/Display-data-in-True-DBGrid.htmlcopy ...
displaying data in tabular format... display.asp An empty table is displaying without data and without columns. ,table border='2' width=100%, ... I am displaying data in table format.I have used same mentioned in this link http://w3schools.com/ado/ado_ ... displaying data in tabular format [asp/vbscript]. Can any one tell me what's wrong in this code.. I am displaying data in table ... make sure you have some data then it will display.. put some test info in it's place as placeholders.. Code ASP:. ,tr,,td,xxxx ...
Display Data Sets in InDesign with Porky - SitePointOne data source, unlimited endpoints - that's the dream. Porky proposes to convert your online content to 'InDesign'. It might ... Filling frame with data. This process depends on the structure of the data returned and is easier with some data return formats ... Displaying Data. Create a Text Frame. //@include ../bin/porky.jsx; ... var myTextframe = addFrame(50, 50, 500, 250, ""); .... ... JSON can be hard depending on the formatting of the return data and whether it's a JSON object or array. In the case of the ...
Php code display data web page Jobs, Employment | FreelancerSearch for jobs related to Php code display data web page or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 12m+ jobs ... display data web page, php grab data web page, display form data web page, excel vba code data web page, display data table ... php scrap data web page, late display data html page php, vbnet 2008 display data web page, display serial data web page, php ... parse data web page php betting, php parse data web page, php mysql display data page, generic php code display mysql data, ...
Daily Water - Drink Tracker and Reminder on the App StoreEmail the data of date, amount of water to anyone you would like.. ⁃ Supports transferring data to Health app.. ⁃ Supports WiFi ... This application has not received enough ratings to display a summary. All Versions:. ...
No data available that match "Data Display"
(1/561) Why and how is soft copy reading possible in clinical practice?
The properties of the human visual system (HVS) relevant to the diagnostic process are described after a brief introduction on the general problems and advantages of using soft copy for primary radiology interpretations. At various spatial and temporal frequencies the contrast sensitivity defines the spatial resolution of the eye-brain system and the sensitivity to flicker. The adaptation to the displayed radiological scene and the ambient illumination determine the dynamic range for the operation of the HVS. Although image display devices are determined mainly by state-of-the-art technology, analysis of the HVS may suggest technical characteristics for electronic displays that will help to optimize the display to the operation of the HVS. These include display size, spatial resolution, contrast resolution, luminance range, and noise, from which further consequences for the technical components of a monitor follow. It is emphasized that routine monitor quality control must be available in clinical practice. These image quality measures must be simple enough to be applied as part of the daily routine. These test instructions might also serve as elements of technical acceptance and constancy tests. (+info)
(2/561) Image processing strategies in picture archiving and communication systems.
An image processing strategy is presented that assures very similar soft-copy presentation on diagnostic workstations of a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) over the lifetime of an image file and simultaneously provides efficient work-flow. The strategy is based on rigid partitioning of image processing into application- and display-device-specific processing. Application-specific processing is optimized for a reference display system. A description of this system is attached to the file header of the application-specifically processed image which is stored in the PACS. Every diagnostic display system automatically reproduces the image quality for which the application-specific processing was optimized by adjusting its properties by display-system-specific processing so that the system becomes effectively equal to the reference display system. (+info)
(3/561) 3D angiography. Clinical interest. First applications in interventional neuroradiology.
3D angiography is a true technical revolution that allows improvement in the quality and safety of diagnostic and endovascular treatment procedures. 3D angiography images are obtained by reconstruction of a rotational angiography acquisition done on a C-arm (GE Medical Systems) spinning at 40 degrees per second. The carotid or vertebral selective injection of a total of 15 ml of non-ionic contrast media at 3 ml/sec over 5 seconds allows the selection of the "arterial phase". Four hundred sixty 3D angiographic studies were performed from December 1996 to September 1998 on 260 patients and have been analyzed in MIP (Maximum Intensity Projection) and SSD (Shaded Surface Display) views. The exploration of intracranial aneurysms is simplified and only requires, for each vascular axis, a biplane PA and Lateral run followed by a single rotational angiography run. The 3D angiography image is available on the workstation's screen (Advantage Workstation 3.1, GE Medical Systems) in less than 10 minutes after the acquisition of the rotational run. It therefore allows one to analyze, during the intervention, the aneurysm's angioarchitecture, in particular the neck, and select the best therapeutic technique. When endovascular treatment is the best indication, 3D angiography allows one to define the optimal angle of view and accurately select the microcoils dimensions. 3D angiography replaces the multiple oblique views that used to be required to analyze the complex aneurysms and therefore allows a reduction of the total contrast medium quantity, the patient X-ray dose and the length of the intervention time which is a safety factor. Also, in particular for complex cases, it brings additional elements complementing the results of standard 2D DSA and rotational angiograms. In the cervical vascular pathology, 3D angiography allows for a better assessment of the stenosis level and of dissection lesions. Our current research activities focus on the matching without stereotactic frame between 3D X-ray angiography and volumetric MR acquisition, which should allow us to improve the treatment of intracerebral arterio-venous malformations (AVMs). (+info)
(4/561) Imagene: an integrated computer environment for sequence annotation and analysis.
MOTIVATION: To be fully and efficiently exploited, data coming from sequencing projects together with specific sequence analysis tools need to be integrated within reliable data management systems. Systems designed to manage genome data and analysis tend to give a greater importance either to the data storage or to the methodological aspect, but lack a complete integration of both components. RESULTS: This paper presents a co-operative computer environment (called Imagenetrade mark) dedicated to genomic sequence analysis and annotation. Imagene has been developed by using an object-based model. Thanks to this representation, the user can directly manipulate familiar data objects through icons or lists. Imagene also incorporates a solving engine in order to manage analysis tasks. A global task is solved by successive divisions into smaller sub-tasks. During program execution, these sub-tasks are graphically displayed to the user and may be further re-started at any point after task completion. In this sense, Imagene is more transparent to the user than a traditional menu-driven package. Imagene also provides a user interface to display, on the same screen, the results produced by several tasks, together with the capability to annotate these results easily. In its current form, Imagene has been designed particularly for use in microbial sequencing projects. AVAILABILITY: Imagene best runs on SGI (Irix 6.3 or higher) workstations. It is distributed free of charge on a CD-ROM, but requires some Ilog licensed software to run. Some modules also require separate license agreements. Please contact the authors for specific academic conditions and other Unix platforms. CONTACT: imagene home page: http://wwwabi.snv.jussieu.fr/imagene (+info)
(5/561) Stem Trace: an interactive visual tool for comparative RNA structure analysis.
MOTIVATION: Stem Trace is one of the latest tools available in STRUCTURELAB, an RNA structure analysis computer workbench. The paradigm used in STRUCTURELAB views RNA structure determination as a problem of dealing with a database of a large number of computationally generated structures. Stem Trace provides the capability to analyze this data set in a novel, visually driven, interactive and exploratory way. In addition to providing graphs at a high level of ion, it is also connected with complementary visualization tools which provide orthogonal views of the same data, as well as drawing of structures represented by a stem trace. Thus, on top of being an analysis tool, Stem Trace is a graphical user interface to an RNA structural information database. RESULTS: We illustrate Stem Trace's capabilities with several examples of the analysis of RNA folding data performed on 24 strains of HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV sequences around the HIV dimerization region. This dimer linkage site has been found to play a role in encapsidation, reverse transcription, recombination, and inhibition of translation. Our examples show how Stem Trace elucidates preservation of structures in this region across the various strains of HIV. AVAILABILITY: The program can be made available upon request. It runs on SUN, SGI and DEC (Compaq) Unix workstations. (+info)
(6/561) RNA movies: visualizing RNA secondary structure spaces.
MOTIVATION: RNA Movies is a system for the visualization of RNA secondary structure spaces. Its input is a script consisting of primary and secondary structure information. From this script, the system fully automatically generates animated graphical structure representations. In this way, it creates the impression of an RNA molecule exploring its own two-dimensional structure space. RESULTS: RNA Movies has been used to generate animations of a switching structure in the spliced leader RNA of Leptomonas collosoma and sequential foldings of potato spindle tuber viroid transcripts. AVAILABILITY: Demonstrations of the animations mentioned in this paper can be viewed on our Bioinformatics web server under the following address: http://BiBiServ.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld. DE/rnamovies/. The RNA Movies software is available upon request from the authors. (+info)
(7/561) E-CELL: software environment for whole-cell simulation.
MOTIVATION: Genome sequencing projects and further systematic functional analyses of complete gene sets are producing an unprecedented mass of molecular information for a wide range of model organisms. This provides us with a detailed account of the cell with which we may begin to build models for simulating intracellular molecular processes to predict the dynamic behavior of living cells. Previous work in biochemical and genetic simulation has isolated well-characterized pathways for detailed analysis, but methods for building integrative models of the cell that incorporate gene regulation, metabolism and signaling have not been established. We, therefore, were motivated to develop a software environment for building such integrative models based on gene sets, and running simulations to conduct experiments in silico. RESULTS: E-CELL, a modeling and simulation environment for biochemical and genetic processes, has been developed. The E-CELL system allows a user to define functions of proteins, protein-protein interactions, protein-DNA interactions, regulation of gene expression and other features of cellular metabolism, as a set of reaction rules. E-CELL simulates cell behavior by numerically integrating the differential equations described implicitly in these reaction rules. The user can observe, through a computer display, dynamic changes in concentrations of proteins, protein complexes and other chemical compounds in the cell. Using this software, we constructed a model of a hypothetical cell with only 127 genes sufficient for transcription, translation, energy production and phospholipid synthesis. Most of the genes are taken from Mycoplasma genitalium, the organism having the smallest known chromosome, whose complete 580 kb genome sequence was determined at TIGR in 1995. We discuss future applications of the E-CELL system with special respect to genome engineering. AVAILABILITY: The E-CELL software is available upon request. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The complete list of rules of the developed cell model with kinetic parameters can be obtained via our web site at: http://e-cell.org/. (+info)
(8/561) BAliBASE: a benchmark alignment database for the evaluation of multiple alignment programs.
SUMMARY: BAliBASE is a database of manually refined multiple sequence alignments categorized by core blocks of conservation sequence length, similarity, and the presence of insertions and N/C-terminal extensions. AVAILABILITY: From http://www-igbmc. u-strasbg.fr/BioInfo/BAliBASE/index.html (+info)
- 5. The reversible image display medium according to claim 4 , wherein the inorganic fine powder are incorporated in at least one kind of the developer particles. (google.com)
- 3 . A control system as set forth in claim 2 , wherein said control unit is a programmable logic controller capable of performing a predetermined control operation by means of a program incorporated, said display device is a programmable display device capable of conducting display corresponding to control data of said control unit and said data processing device is a generally-used computer device. (google.com)
- 6 . A control system in which a plurality of control units respectively control targets in response to control outputs transmitted from a host device, and information about the controls is displayed in corresponding display devices, respectively, wherein said display device is provided between said host device and said control unit, so that preset data are downloaded from said host device so as to be installed in said display device. (google.com)
- 7 . The control system as set forth in claim 6 , wherein communication between said control unit and said corresponding display devices is carried out according to a certain protocol, while communication through a network circuit between said display device and said host device is carried out according to a common protocol determined beforehand. (google.com)
- 2. An apparatus according to claim 1 wherein means is provided such that when said pen means approaches within a certain distance of said display portion, it is considered that the pen means has touched the display portion so that it is not necessary that the pen means always actually touch the display portion when enabling the icon processing display mode window. (google.ca)
- 4. An apparatus according to claim 3 wherein a portion of the icon processing display mode window is designated as a function operating portion and another predetermined area is designated for touching by the pen means when moving the icon processing display mode window. (google.ca)
- 4. The apparatus claimed in claim 1 , wherein the microcontroller is connected to said display, said set of switches, said memory, said data transfer device, and said power source by interconnectors comprised of conductive ink printed on said backing sheet. (google.com)
- 6. The apparatus claimed in claim 1 , wherein said display is selected from the group consisting of a liquid crystal display, an encapsulated liquid crystal display, a light emitting diode display, an electroluminescent display, and a break out indicator display. (google.com)
- 9. The apparatus claimed in claim 1 , wherein said data transfer device is a physical connector. (google.com)
- 11. The apparatus claimed in claim 10 , wherein said microcontroller, said memory, and said data transfer device are integrated into a single device. (google.com)
- An active matrix type display device comprising a plurality of pixels arranged in a matrix form, wherein each of the plurality of pixels comprises a display element, a second TFT for supplying power from a driving power supply line to the display element, and a first TFT for controlling the second TFT. (google.com)
- 1. A billboard display comprising a liquid crystal apparatus, including operationally nematic liquid crystal material and containment means having a curvilinear surface for inducing a generally non-parallel alignment of said liquid crystal material which in response to such alignment at least one of scatters and absorbs light and which in response to a prescribed input reduces the amount of such scattering or absorption. (google.com.au)
- A data processing apparatus is provided, in which an information is inputted by using a pen from a display portion in which an input device (tablet) is stuck to a display device (display panel). (google.ca)
- This invention provides a reversible image display medium comprising two substrates opposed to each other with a predetermined gap therebetween, one or more developer-accommodating cells formed between the two substrates, and a dry developer accommodated in each cell, in which the dry developer contains. (google.com)
- 2 . A control system as set forth in claim 1 , further comprising a data processing device connected to said common communication line and data is transmitted between said data processing device and each display device according to the common protocol. (google.com)
device is provided
- In addition, the device is provided with a data transfer interface that permits stored responses to be gathered by a response data accumulation device, such as a computer, having a corresponding interface. (google.com)
- the image sensor, optically coupled to the array of micromirror array lenses, configured to sense the images of the three-dimensional object focused by the array of micromirror array lenses and to provide an image data signal. (google.fr)
- a beam splitter, optically coupled to the display device and the array of micromirror array lenses, configured to change a direction of light beams emitted by the display device. (google.fr)
- Provided is an organic light emitting display device. (google.fr)
- A three-dimensional (3-D) display system using a variable focal length lens includes at least one two-dimensional (2-D) display device, configured to display at least one two-dimensional image. (google.fr)
- The display system also includes an array of micromirror array lenses optically coupled to the display device, each micromirror array lens of the array of micromirror array lenses placed at a different location with respect to the display device, configured to focus the at least one two-dimensional image from each different location to provide a three-dimensional (3-D) image. (google.fr)
- Further, the data transmission method includes a dedicated protocol communication transmitting data with a processing device and a common protocol communication transmitting data with another processing device. (google.com)
- Further, if the user touches the window with the point of the pen and drags the pen along the panel surface of the display portion up to the position of a desired icon, the enlarged window is automatically reduced and is stored in a vacant icon. (google.ca)
- We provide experimental data of aerosol bolus tests and compare the data with numerical simulations based on a one-dimensional model of aerosol transport and deposition within the human lung ( 6 ). (physiology.org)
- The data collection device uses inexpensive flexible sheet materials to provide a flat framework in which to situate an interconnected combination of electronic components. (google.com)
- If the user touches an icon displayed on this display portion for indicating various functions with a point of the pen and drags the pen along the surface of the display portion to a display position and releases the point of the pen from the panel surface of the display portion, an enlarged processing display form (i.e. window) is automatically displayed at a desired position of the display portion. (google.ca)
- said microcontroller unit controls said display to display a question, controlling said memory to store response data entered by a user using said set of switches in response to said question, and controlling said data transfer device to supply said stored response data to an external capture device in response to an external signal. (google.com)
- A control system including control devices with each control device including a control unit and a display device connected with the control unit via a dedicated communication line and being capable of display corresponding to a control state of the control unit. (google.com)
- More specifically, of opposing first and second sides of a pixel, in a section where the first TFT is connected to the data line, the driving power supply line is placed on the second side, being the side opposite the data line, and in a section where the second TFT is connected to the driving power supply line, the driving power supply line is placed on the first side. (google.com)
- Is there is any way to implement gridview row data in different colors. (devshed.com)
- In addition, the control-host computer used in the control system includes a control unit controlling a control target and a display device. (google.com)
- The display device includes a communication. (google.com)
- The display device includes a communication port connected with a control unit and a communication port connected with a data processing device, and a data processing section. (google.com)
- the display device is a two-dimensional display panel. (google.fr)
- If the user touches an icon displayed on this display portion for indicating various functions with a point. (google.ca)
- means for displaying the icon processing display mode window by first touching said icon on said display portion with said pen means, then dragging the pen means across the display portion to a location at which the icon processing display mode window is to be displayed, and then lifting the pen means away from the display portion at which time the window is then displayed. (google.ca)