Comprehensive Dental Care: Providing for the full range of dental health services for diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, and rehabilitation of patients.Dental Care: The total of dental diagnostic, preventive, and restorative services provided to meet the needs of a patient (from Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982).
Comprehensive Exams | Comfort Care Dental... comprehensive dental exams are a necessity. In fact, the American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist at ... and replacing worn out dental work such as metal fillings and discolored crowns. Catching problems early on will prevent bigger ... Comfort Care Dental welcomes patients with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to receive dental services, we would be ... comprehensive dental exams are a necessity. In fact, the American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist at ...
Comprehensive Exams | Settlers Walk Dental CareSettlers Walk Dental Care will provide a complete checkup to determine any potential problems such as tooth decay, cracks and ... Exams The American Dental Association recommends you see your dentist at least twice a year for a comprehensive dental exam. ... We will also happily replace older, worn-out dental work, such as metal fillings and discolored crowns. ... Comprehensive Exams. The American Dental Association recommends you see your dentist at least twice a year for a comprehensive ...
McMaster, Guy F, DDS Atlanta, GA 30339 - YP.comSiegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care. (1). 2751 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 ... Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Periodontists, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, ... The Szikman Dental Group. 2501 Windy Hill Rd SE, Marietta, GA 30067 ... Endodontists, Dental Labs, Prosthodontists & Denture Centers, Cosmetic Dentistry, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery Other ...
Beautiful Smiles Family Dentistry Lithonia, GA 30038 - YP.comSiegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care. (1). 2751 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 ... We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dental needs and care. We also ... Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Orthodontists, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry Other ... At Beautiful Smiles Family Dentistry, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual dental ...
Alvarez, Joseph F Atlanta, GA 30339 - YP.comSiegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care. (1). 2751 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 ... cosmetic dentists are dedicated to the treatment of esthetic dental issues. Find out more about services they off… ...
Brookhaven Dental Associates Brookhaven, GA 30319 - YP.com... coupons and more for Brookhaven Dental Associates at 1407 Dresden Dr NE Ste 200, Brookhaven, GA. Search for other Dentists in ... Siegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care. (1). 2751 Buford Hwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 ... Dental Hygienists, Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Dental Labs, Physicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery Other Information. ... He is very caring, thoughtful and respectful. He informs you of every procedure that will take place. The office is beautiful ...
Health Services - 10 Coupons in Alpharetta, GA | Dental, Eye Care & FitnessKillian Hill Dental Care. Killian Hill Dental Care $100 Towards Any Dental Services! ... 250 OFF Coupon Comprehensive Treatment More coupons for Silver Smiles Orthodontics View ...
Health Services - 9 Coupons in Iron Station, NC | Dental, Eye Care & FitnessFriendly Dental Group. ONLY $89 Complete Service - X-Ray - Cleaning - Comprehensive Exam ... The Dental Zone. $97 Teeth Cleaning includes cleaning, Exam, Full Mouth Xrays ...
District of Columbia Dental Crowns CostLow cost cosmetic dental treatments with flexible patient financial plans available. ... dental crowns, bridges, tooth bonding and teeth whitening. Find an affordable cosmetic dentist for the perfect smile you ... District of Columbia dental crowns cost - Find a local cosmetic dentist near you for Lumineers, porcelain veneers, ... Comprehensive Dental Care. Appointments: (202) 466-3599. Alan Marx D.D.S.. Comprehensive Dental Care. 1901 Pennsylvania Avenue ...
Cost Of Veneers... dental treatment financing options and learn how to maximize your dental insurance and PPO benefits. ... Learn how to maximize your dental insurance and PPO benefits. Find a family dentist in your local area with cost saving offers ... Comprehensive Dental Care. Appointments: (202) 466-3599. Alan Marx D.D.S.. Comprehensive Dental Care. 1901 Pennsylvania Avenue ... At Comprehensive Dental Care, we offer quality, personalized care. Serving the Washington, DC area, we're happy to discuss the ...
Welcome | Dentist St Paul MN | General Dentistry | Dental Sedation & Implants | Minimally Invasive DentistryLooking for quality and state-of-the-art comprehensive dental care in the St. Paul area? At Sedation and Implant Dentistry, each dentist offers general, specific, and cosmetic specialties to address the care of patients of all ages.
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine | School of Dental MedicineWe offer one of the most forward-looking educational environments in dental medicine in the country, and a state-of-the-art, comprehensive dental clinic.
General Dentist, Family Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentist, Endodontist, Lawrence, KS, | Lawrence, KSHeck Family Dentistry is a family practice with the knowledge and ability to provide comprehensive and complete rehabilitative dentistry. Our goal is to provide comfortable top notch routine dental services, as well as provide beautiful cosmetic dentistry and complete full mouth reconstruction when needed. We strive to treat each patient as if they were a member of our family. Therefore, our treatment recommendations will be the patient's long term oral health in mind with the flexibility to tailor towards each individual needs.. We provide comprehensive dental care and strive to keep as much of our services in house as possible. When you choose Heck Family Dentistry, you'll get gentle personal care from our dentist who will provide you with a 1 on 1 customized dental plan to suit your needs. Beautiful smiles have been in the Heck family for 2 generations, with Dr. Heck's father practicing ...
Same Day Emergency Dental Treatment | Daniela DentalDaniela Dental is an office where you and your family members can receive quality, comprehensive dental services in an aesthetic and friendly environment.
Free Exam and X-Ray - All Smiles Dentistry AlbionAt All Smiles Dentistry we help patients feel relaxed by providing a comfortable dental office environment. If you're afraid of visiting the dentist you've come to the right place! We understand that selecting a general dentist is a big decision. That's why your first visit to our dentist office is on us, that's right visit us - the best family dentist Albion has to offer, free! Regularly valued at $214, we'll give you a free comprehensive dental exam and x-rays. Some restrictions apply, please see offer terms and conditions below. We want you to have an opportunity to visit our dentist office, get to know our dentists and professional dental care team and see for yourself why so many satisfied patients keep coming back ...
McKinney Smiles Offers Specials for Teachers, School Staff and Students - TownSquareBuzz99 teeth whitening (a $100 savings!). For details, please click on the "story downloads" links below. Please call McKinney Smiles at 972-542-8400 for further information and to book your appointment. Some restrictions apply.. Dr. Lawrence wanted to do something special to thank teachers and students for their hard work this year because McKinney Smiles is fortunate to count many area teachers and students among its patients. Dr. Lawrence and his staff have been inspired by teachers' unwavering diligence and commitment to their schools and students, and by students who have worked hard to overcome challenges.. And, Dr. Lawrence personally owes a debt of thanks to the educators who help mold and encourage him over the years.. For the past seven years, Dr. Lawrence has offered top-quality, comprehensive dental care for adults and children at McKinney Smiles, located at 2780 Virginia Parkway, Suite 201, in McKinney.. Among McKinney Smiles' services:. • Full ...
Dental Procedure Education System: The Dental Procedure Education System (DPES), is a web-based resource containing a collection of procedures from the dental disciplines. The procedures presented in DPES were developed by individual faculty members at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, in collaboration with a group of educational media and technology experts.
(1/40) The role of team dentistry in improving access to dental care in the UK.
The role of professionals complementary to dentistry (PCDs) in improving access to NHS primary dental care is discussed. The pattern of under-supply of dentists in poor socio-economic areas is highlighted and identified, in drawing a parallel to the workings of primary medical teams, as a possible area where PCDs could be used. (+info)
(2/40) Patient satisfaction with the comprehensive care model of dental care delivery.
In the summer of 1997, the College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, changed its predoctoral clinics from the traditional model to the comprehensive care (CC) model. Although the CC model is considered the better model for delivery of care, from the patient perspective it has not been previously evaluated. The purpose of this study was to compare the two dental care delivery systems--the traditional model and the CC model--using patient satisfaction. The Dental Satisfaction Questionnaire (DSQ) developed by the Rand Corporation was used to assess patient satisfaction. The questionnaire consists of nineteen items, measuring overall satisfaction and subscales of access, pain management, and quality. The questionnaire was self-administered to active and recall patients in the summers of 1997 and 1998 to evaluate satisfaction with care in the traditional and CC models respectively. The completed DSQ was returned by 119 respondents in 1997 and 116 respondents in 1998. There were no significant differences in age. gender, and self-rated general and oral health of patients using the two delivery systems. No statistically significant differences were seen in the overall Dental Satisfaction Index and the sub-scales of access, pain management, and quality of care. Statistically significant differences were observed on only two of the nineteen individual items. We conclude that there was no difference in satisfaction levels of our patients between the two dental care delivery models. (+info)
(3/40) Current management of oral cancer. A multidisciplinary approach.
BACKGROUND: Recent basic science discoveries have contributed to our understanding of the etiology of oral cancer and allowed us to consider innovative approaches to therapy. METHODS: The authors evaluated and summarized current approaches to the management of oral cancer, emphasizing the multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Current concepts in management, including complications of therapy, are described. RESULTS: State-of-the-art surgical techniques can spare patients with oral cancer from much of the morbidity and complications common in the past. The refinement of treatment strategies reduces complications and improves efficacy. Many exciting new clinical trials in the areas of gene therapy and immunomodulation are showing promise. CONCLUSIONS: Management of oral cancer has undergone radical change in the past 10 years and continues to evolve rapidly. Discoveries in molecular biology, diagnosis, surgery, radiation therapy and medical oncology have altered many traditional concepts and practices. CLINICAL IMPLICATIONS: General dental practitioners need to understand current treatment modalities for oral and pharyngeal cancers to determine to whom they should refer patients for the most appropriate treatment, and to make recommendations regarding complications associated with these cancers. (+info)
(4/40) Making a comprehensive diagnosis in a comprehensive care curriculum.
Comprehensive care models in dental education encourage students to deliver patient-centered care. But to deliver effective comprehensive care, a clinician must first make a comprehensive diagnosis. Students of general dentistry are taught to make one or more diagnoses as defined by the dental specialties, and to direct patient care accordingly. Without a comprehensive diagnosis, patients may receive fragmented, poorly prioritized care that is inappropriate to their overall oral health. This paper presents a simple diagnostic classification that can be used to make a comprehensive diagnosis with which to guide the student of general dentistry in planning comprehensive care. (+info)
(5/40) Military and VA general dentistry training: a national resource.
In 1999, HRSA contracted with the UCLA School of Dentistry to evaluate the postgraduate general dentistry (PDG) training programs. The purpose of this article is to compare the program characteristics of the PGD training programs sponsored by the Armed Services (military) and VA. Surveys mailed to sixty-six VA and forty-two military program directors in fall 2000 sought information regarding the infrastructure of the program, the program emphasis, resident preparation prior to entering the program, and a description of patients served and types of services provided. Of the eighty-one returned surveys (75 percent response rate), thirty were received from military program directors and fifty-one were received from VA program directors. AEGDs reported treating a higher proportion of children patients and GPRs more medically intensive, disadvantaged and HIV/AIDS patients. Over half of the directors reported increases in curriculum emphasis in implantology. The program directors reported a high level of inadequate preparation among incoming dental residents. Having a higher ratio of residents to total number of faculty predicted inadequate preparation (p=.022) although the model was weak. Although HRSA doesn't financially support federally sponsored programs, their goal of improved dental training to care for medically compromised individuals is facilitated through these programs, thus making military and VA general dentistry programs a national resource. (+info)
(6/40) Treatment planning processes in dental schools.
Treatment planning is a critical aspect of clinical education in the dental school curriculum. It is surprising, therefore, that so little attention has been given to this subject in the dental literature. The importance of treatment planning is reinforced in the standards and the tests that clearly present methods and necessity for treatment planning. However, there is minimal evidence about how these treatment planning courses have been evaluated, how they were incorporated into the curriculum, or how they have been integrated into treatment planning in the academic clinical setting. The purpose of this study was to survey and profile current treatment planning processes in U.S. dental schools. A questionnaire consisting of twenty-nine items relating to treatment plan preparation, process, and outcomes was mailed to fifty-four U.S. dental schools. The primary topics included patient assignments, treatment planning, plan sequencing, plan presentation, informed consent, and plan modifications. Forty-seven of the fifty-four U.S. dental schools (87 percent) completed and returned the surveys. Profiling the treatment planning process in dental schools reveals many similarities. Typically, the schools screen patients prior to assignment to students and expect the student diagnostician to complete the planning process as well as comprehensive care. The patient's welfare is the primary determinant of the content of the plan in 92 percent of U.S. dental schools. Secondly, though current accreditation standards are concentrated on competencies, the treatment plans are influenced by quantitative requirements. Third, the plan is usually completed during the second patient visit after screening. Fourth, the approaches vary among the schools when a multidisciplinary or complex treatment plan is appropriate. Some depend on a panel of experts, whereas others do not have interactive planning with specialists. A significant number of schools decentralize treatment planning and delegate part of the plan to disciplines or group practice leaders. Fifth, the treatment plans and treatment risks are presented in accordance with the intent of the accreditation guidelines; however, fewer than half the schools explain the risk of procedures to patients at the time of plan presentation. Finally, plans change frequently, but the modifications are generally considered to be minor. (+info)
(7/40) Patient perceptions of professionalism in dentistry.
The purpose of this study was to examine how patients perceived the professionalism of University of Minnesota School of Dentistry students, faculty, and staff. Professionalism is defined by the authors as an image that will promote a successful relationship with the patient. Patients within comprehensive care clinics were asked to assess physical attributes and behaviors of the dental care providers using a questionnaire. The patients read statements dealing with characteristics of the dental care providers and responded as to whether they agreed, were neutral, or disagreed with the statement. The surveyed population consisted of 103 males and 97 females, 64 percent of whom lacked insurance coverage. Fifty-one percent of the patients were between the ages of forty-four and sixty-nine, but the overall age distribution was dispersed over a range of eighteen to one hundred. Our research found that all dental care providers displayed a professional appearance as well as behavior. The attire of the dental care provider affected the comfort and anxiety levels of patients, as did first impressions of both students and faculty. Most patients reported that students and faculty displayed effective time management and used appropriate language during the appointment. Finally, hairstyle, makeup, and jewelry appeared to have little effect on patients' opinions of the various dental care providers. (+info)
(8/40) Predoctoral clinical curriculum models at U.S. and Canadian dental schools.
In fall 2002, the ADEA Section on Comprehensive Care and General Dentistry conducted a survey of the predoctoral clinical curriculum models at sixty-four North American dental schools. Fifty-eight percent of the schools reported that most patient care is provided in a comprehensive care clinic setting, 22 percent reported that most patient care is provided in discipline-specific settings, and 20 percent reported a hybrid of comprehensive care and discipline-specific settings. While ten Primarily Discipline-Based (PD) schools have instituted new Primarily Comprehensive Care (PCC) or Hybrid clinical curricula since 1997, one PCC school has converted to a Hybrid model, and one PCC school has converted to a PD model. PCC curriculum models were frequently associated with the following institutional factors: more densely populated metropolitan areas; private institutional sponsorship; location within a university medical center; larger class size; and more students enrolled in advanced training at the school. Curriculum factors frequently associated with PCC models included the following: increased use of simulation technology: higher proportion of clinical/teaching track faculty; higher proportion of part-time faculty; higher proportion of generalist faculty; same faculty supervising both treatment planning and patient treatment; and use of competency exams as the main requirement for completion of the curriculum. (+info)
- At Beautiful Smiles Family Dentistry, we believe that a doctor and patient become a team for treating an individual dental needs. (yellowpages.com)
- That is why we have included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dentistry and dental diagnoses and treatments. (yellowpages.com)
- Cosmetic dentistry and plastic surgery both blend health care with artistry and beautification. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- The next area of cosmetic dentistry focus in your dental makeover is the shape of the mouth. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Dr. Karunagaran has earned the prestigious title of Fellow in the American Academy of General Dentistry and specializes in dental implant placement and restorations. (prweb.com)
- The doctors of Northwood Dental in Clearwater, FL (Drs. Jill Hagan, David Wagner and Saravana Karunagaran) are now replacing missing teeth with dentures supported by dental implants. (prweb.com)
- Patients who are interested in learning more about implant supported dentures should visit Northwood Dental on the web at http://www.northwood-dental.com . (prweb.com)
- What Does a Comprehensive Exam Involve? (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- A tooth-specific exam is also provided to all of your teeth to check for cavities, examine the condition of other dental work, and identify cracked or missing teeth. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- The American Dental Association recommends you see your dentist at least twice a year for a comprehensive dental exam. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- With a comprehensive exam every six months, we can manage small dental problems before they grow into larger, more complicated issues. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- Call us now to schedule your comprehensive dental exam at 937-748-9125. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- When I do comprehensive exam I also look for oral manifestations of systemic diseases. (healthgrades.com)
Comfort Care Dental
- Comfort Care Dental welcomes patients with disabilities. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- At Comfort Care Dental, our mission is to improve the lives of the people in Tallahassee and the surrounding areas through comfortable and exceptional dental care. (dandb.com)
- The friendly team at Comprehensive Dental Care provides teeth cleaning for a whiter smile. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Some of the first people to understand beauty were not health care specialists, but rather, artists. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- The general dentist is the primary oral health care provider supported by dental specialists, allied dental professionals and other health care providers. (une.edu)
- In order to maintain the best oral health possible, regular, comprehensive dental exams are a necessity. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- Regular exams are vital to assess possible problems such as gum disease, oral cancer, cavity development, and replacing worn out dental work such as metal fillings and discolored crowns. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- Northwood Dental is a comprehensive general practice offering personalized dental care for patients in Clearwater, FL since 2003. (prweb.com)
- Patient Care a. (une.edu)
- Hygeia Dental Care provides private adult and children dental treatment. (cqc.org.uk)
- Maintaining good dental hygiene is the foundation for healthy teeth and gums. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Family Dental / So. (valpak.com)
- We at Rockville Family Dental truly focus on holistic approach of treating patients. (healthgrades.com)
- If you need an accommodation to receive dental services, we would be happy to provide one. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- Killian Hill Dental Care $100 Towards Any Dental Services! (valpak.com)
- We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage them to improve. (cqc.org.uk)
- When we inspect health and social care services, we give them ratings and publish reports about them - information you can use when you're choosing care. (cqc.org.uk)
- We are staffed and equipped to provide a full range of ambulatory, diagnostic and treatment services for illness or injury, including laboratory, x-ray, trauma care, minor surgery and casting. (connectionnewspapers.com)
- To learn more about Northwood Dental and their dental services visit their website at http://www.northwood-dental.com and call (727) 288-9085. (prweb.com)
- We also want our patients to be informed about dental problems and treatments, because informed patients make better decisions about their health and well being. (yellowpages.com)
- The friendly team at Comprehensive Dental Care provides dental hygiene treatments for a whiter smile. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Specializing in complex care, our team is known for providing dental treatments that are of the highest quality, and we always deliver with gentle hands. (dandb.com)
- For comfortable dental hygiene treatment in the Washington, District of Columbia area, Dr. Alan Marx is known for having a gentle touch. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Provides education in oral and dental hygiene. (indeed.com)
- The Clinical Dental Assistant is housed in the Dental Hygiene area on campus. (indeed.com)
- This form of restoration using dental implants also provides jaw bone stimulation to keep the bone stable and avoid deterioration, known as resorption. (prweb.com)
- Our goal is to give your child gentle, quality care in a non-threatening atmosphere thereby promoting good oral health and dental self-esteem that will allow them to maintain their teeth throughout their lifetime. (connectionnewspapers.com)
- CFPC) is a full service medical facility that provides comprehensive family practice and urgent medical care to area patients and to over five hundred businesses. (connectionnewspapers.com)
- We provide one stop shop for most dental procedures so patients don't have to different offices and they get the same quality care in our office. (healthgrades.com)
- Responsibilities include scheduling, phones, correspondence, and working closely with doctors and team members to give our patients the best dental experience. (indeed.com)
- We offer care for patients of all ages, at all levels of need, from general preventive care to complex medical cases and extreme anxiety. (dandb.com)
- Early dental practices, in particular, are deeply tied to the mysticism surrounding the teeth and tongue. (1stdentist.com)
- 15% OFF* Any Dental Procedure $1000 or more. (valpak.com)
- Dr. Wagner is part of one percent of dental professionals providing the LANAP FDA cleared laser procedure for gum disease and periodontal treatment. (prweb.com)
- Some sanctions are not related to medical care, and involve a doctor's finances or administrative activities. (healthgrades.com)
- If cosmetic dentists and esthetic surgeons want to create beautiful smiles, they must begin to think like the great dental makeover artists. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Active Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) certification. (indeed.com)
- Or if assisting in Florida, a Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license or Certified Dental . (indeed.com)
- Experience as a Dental Assistant or a RDH is preferred. (indeed.com)
- Dental Assistant - DA/General Dental Assistant - Tallahassee, FL. (indeed.com)
- We are seeking an Experienced Dental Assistant to join our TEAM! (indeed.com)
- We are looking for someone who has experience working as a Dental Assistant preferably. (indeed.com)
- Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant - Tallahassee, FL. (indeed.com)
- Are you a Certified Dental Assistant , interested in a Dental Surgery Coordinator Position, 3 days a week? (indeed.com)
American Dental Asso
- In fact, the American Dental Association recommends that you visit your dentist at least twice a year. (themurfreesborodentist.com)
- For each person in our care, we create a personal treatment plan based on your unique need and situation. (dandb.com)
- We appreciate and respect the trust that you place in our team to care for your oral health. (dandb.com)
- We will also happily replace older, worn-out dental work, such as metal fillings and discolored crowns. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- At Comprehensive Dental Care, we offer quality, personalized care. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Ohio Dental Professionals, Delisle, P.C. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- Because the mouth is the center of speech and nourishment, diverse cultures treat dental events in their lives with respect. (1stdentist.com)
- For example, a doctor may improperly diagnose, treat or medicate outside the standard of medical care. (healthgrades.com)
- is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist, a specialist in the dental care of children from infancy through the teenage years and those with special needs. (connectionnewspapers.com)
- At 10:30 we have nursery care for our babies, childrenï¿½s church for the younger children, and a wonderful time of worship and messages relevant to our lives for the rest of the family. (connectionnewspapers.com)
- By keeping up on regular checkups, you can avoid costly dental problems, stay healthy and continue to enjoy your smile! (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- However, before we can beautify a person's smile, we must have a complete understanding of your dental makeover, not just an appreciation of, beauty. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- Settlers Walk Dental Care will provide a complete checkup to determine any potential problems such as tooth decay, cracks and gum disease. (settlerswalkdentalcare.com)
- Don't let untreated dental problems get you down. (1stcosmeticdentist.com)
- CARING HANDS DELIVERING QUALITY CARE I am a dentist trained in Oral Medicine and maxillofacial Radiology in India. (healthgrades.com)
- Good care? (cqc.org.uk)
- If your doctor has a malpractice claim, evaluate the information and determine if the action could potentially impact the quality of care you receive. (healthgrades.com)
- Receive a one-time comprehensive credit report on this company. (dandb.com)
- This comprehensive and illustrated encyclopedia has been designed with more details so that you can learn in a simple but complete the parts that fall into the muscles of the human body. (filetransit.com)
- Information for care providers, including guidance about regulations, how to register with us, what incidents you must notify us about and what we look at when we carry out inspections. (cqc.org.uk)
- The competency statements describe the performance of the University of New England College of Dental Medicine graduates as they enter dental practice settings rather than that of students in individual courses. (une.edu)