MinnesotaMMPI: A personality inventory consisting of statements to be asserted or denied by the individual. The patterns of response are characteristic of certain personality attributes.Salmonella: A genus of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria that utilizes citrate as a sole carbon source. It is pathogenic for humans, causing enteric fevers, gastroenteritis, and bacteremia. Food poisoning is the most common clinical manifestation. Organisms within this genus are separated on the basis of antigenic characteristics, sugar fermentation patterns, and bacteriophage susceptibility.North DakotaLipid A: Lipid A is the biologically active component of lipopolysaccharides. It shows strong endotoxic activity and exhibits immunogenic properties.Somalia: Somalia is located on the east coast of Africa on and north of the Equator and, with Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, and Kenya, is often referred to as the Horn of Africa. It comprises Italy's former Trust Territory of Somalia and the former British Protectorate of Somaliland. The capital is Mogadishu.Parental Notification: Reporting to parents or guardians about care to be provided to a minor (MINORS).Minors: A person who has not attained the age at which full civil rights are accorded.Incidence: The number of new cases of a given disease during a given period in a specified population. It also is used for the rate at which new events occur in a defined population. It is differentiated from PREVALENCE, which refers to all cases, new or old, in the population at a given time.Pneumovirus: A genus of the family PARAMYXOVIRIDAE (subfamily PNEUMOVIRINAE) where the human and bovine virions have neither hemagglutinin nor neuraminidase activity. RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS, HUMAN is the type species.Adolescent, Hospitalized: Adolescent hospitalized for short term care.WisconsinLipopolysaccharides: Lipid-containing polysaccharides which are endotoxins and important group-specific antigens. They are often derived from the cell wall of gram-negative bacteria and induce immunoglobulin secretion. The lipopolysaccharide molecule consists of three parts: LIPID A, core polysaccharide, and O-specific chains (O ANTIGENS). When derived from Escherichia coli, lipopolysaccharides serve as polyclonal B-cell mitogens commonly used in laboratory immunology. (From Dorland, 28th ed)Midwestern United States: The geographic area of the midwestern region of the United States in general or when the specific state or states are not indicated. The states usually included in this region are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.Complicity: Association with or participation in an act that is, or is perceived to be, criminal or immoral. One is complicitous when one promotes or unduly benefits from practices or institutions that are morally or legally suspect.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Cohort Studies: Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.Population Surveillance: Ongoing scrutiny of a population (general population, study population, target population, etc.), generally using methods distinguished by their practicability, uniformity, and frequently their rapidity, rather than by complete accuracy.RestaurantsHealth Education: Education that increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of health on a personal or community basis.HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.Nelson Syndrome: A syndrome characterized by HYPERPIGMENTATION, enlarging pituitary mass, visual defects secondary to compression of the OPTIC CHIASM, and elevated serum ACTH. It is caused by the expansion of an underlying ACTH-SECRETING PITUITARY ADENOMA that grows in the absence of feedback inhibition by adrenal CORTICOSTEROIDS, usually after ADRENALECTOMY.United StatesKansasCocaine: An alkaloid ester extracted from the leaves of plants including coca. It is a local anesthetic and vasoconstrictor and is clinically used for that purpose, particularly in the eye, ear, nose, and throat. It also has powerful central nervous system effects similar to the amphetamines and is a drug of abuse. Cocaine, like amphetamines, acts by multiple mechanisms on brain catecholaminergic neurons; the mechanism of its reinforcing effects is thought to involve inhibition of dopamine uptake.Prisons: Penal institutions, or places of confinement for war prisoners.Bromelia: A plant genus of the family BROMELIACEAE. Members contain karatasin and balansain (ENDOPEPTIDASES) and BROMELAINS.PrisonersMissouriPredatory Behavior: Instinctual behavior pattern in which food is obtained by killing and consuming other species.Animal Shells: The hard rigid covering of animals including MOLLUSCS; TURTLES; INSECTS; and crustaceans.Faculty, Medical: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in a medical school.Video Games: A form of interactive entertainment in which the player controls electronically generated images that appear on a video display screen. This includes video games played in the home on special machines or home computers, and those played in arcades.Chiroptera: Order of mammals whose members are adapted for flight. It includes bats, flying foxes, and fruit bats.Amoeba: A genus of ameboid protozoa. Characteristics include a vesicular nucleus and the formation of several lodopodia, one of which is dominant at a given time. Reproduction occurs asexually by binary fission.Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Saints: Persons officially recognized or acknowledged as pre-eminent for consecration, holiness, and piety, especially through canonization by a branch of the Christian church. (From Webster, 3d ed)Credentialing: The recognition of professional or technical competence through registration, certification, licensure, admission to association membership, the award of a diploma or degree, etc.Saint Lucia: An independent state in the West Indies. Its capital is Castries. It was probably discovered by Columbus in 1502 and first settled by the English in 1605. Contended for by the French and English in the 17th century, it was regarded as neutral in 1748 but changed hands many times in the wars of the 19th century. It became a self-governing state in association with Great Britain in 1967 and achieved independence in 1979. Columbus named it for the day on which he discovered it, the feast of St. Lucy, a Sicilian virgin martyr. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1051 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p477)Saint Kitts and Nevis: An independent federation of the Leeward Islands in the West Indies, consisting of Saint Christopher, Nevis, and Sombrero. Its capital is Basseterre. It was discovered by Columbus in 1493, settled by the British in 1625, the first of the Leeward Islands to be colonized by them. It was held jointly by the French and English 1628-1713, but returned to Great Britain by the Treaty of Utrecht in 1713. It was held by the French 1782-83. Under the British for the next 200 years, it gained its independence in 1983. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1045; Embassy, telephone 202-686-2636)Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: A self-governing state of the Windward Islands in the West Indies, comprising Saint Vincent and the northern islets of the Grenadines. Its capital is Kingstown. It is one of the original homes of the Carib Indians supposed to have been sighted by Columbus in 1498. It was in English hands from 1627 till held by the French 1779-83. Saint Vincent subsequently became a British possession and, with other nearby British territories, was administered by the Governor of the Windward Islands till 1959. It attained a measure of independence in 1969 but achieved full independence as Saint Vincent and the Grenadines in 1979. Saint Vincent was the 4th century Spanish martyr on whose feast day Columbus discovered the island. Grenadines is derived from the Spanish kingdom of Granada. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1054 & The Europa World Year Book 1993, p2441)Certification: Compliance with a set of standards defined by non-governmental organizations. Certification is applied for by individuals on a voluntary basis and represents a professional status when achieved, e.g., certification for a medical specialty.Public Health Nursing: A nursing specialty concerned with promoting and protecting the health of populations, using knowledge from nursing, social, and public health sciences to develop local, regional, state, and national health policy and research. It is population-focused and community-oriented, aimed at health promotion and disease prevention through educational, diagnostic, and preventive programs.Neuroprotective Agents: Drugs intended to prevent damage to the brain or spinal cord from ischemia, stroke, convulsions, or trauma. Some must be administered before the event, but others may be effective for some time after. They act by a variety of mechanisms, but often directly or indirectly minimize the damage produced by endogenous excitatory amino acids.Multiple Sclerosis: An autoimmune disorder mainly affecting young adults and characterized by destruction of myelin in the central nervous system. Pathologic findings include multiple sharply demarcated areas of demyelination throughout the white matter of the central nervous system. Clinical manifestations include visual loss, extra-ocular movement disorders, paresthesias, loss of sensation, weakness, dysarthria, spasticity, ataxia, and bladder dysfunction. The usual pattern is one of recurrent attacks followed by partial recovery (see MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, RELAPSING-REMITTING), but acute fulminating and chronic progressive forms (see MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CHRONIC PROGRESSIVE) also occur. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p903)Biopharmaceutics: The study of the physical and chemical properties of a drug and its dosage form as related to the onset, duration, and intensity of its action.Multiple Sclerosis, Relapsing-Remitting: The most common clinical variant of MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, characterized by recurrent acute exacerbations of neurologic dysfunction followed by partial or complete recovery. Common clinical manifestations include loss of visual (see OPTIC NEURITIS), motor, sensory, or bladder function. Acute episodes of demyelination may occur at any site in the central nervous system, and commonly involve the optic nerves, spinal cord, brain stem, and cerebellum. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp903-914)Disease Progression: The worsening of a disease over time. This concept is most often used for chronic and incurable diseases where the stage of the disease is an important determinant of therapy and prognosis.Disability Evaluation: Determination of the degree of a physical, mental, or emotional handicap. The diagnosis is applied to legal qualification for benefits and income under disability insurance and to eligibility for Social Security and workmen's compensation benefits.Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.
McPherson, Steve (December 28, 2006). "Year-End Best: The 20 '06". Pulse of the Twin Cities. Minnesota. Retrieved January 10, ... "2006 will go down in history as the year of the snakes." Pulse of the Twin Cities said "No other band this year packed as much ... Paul, MN; the same night as their old band The Soviettes' release show for their Rarities album. Annie Holoien (aka "Annie ... Minnesota. Retrieved September 2, 2015. Crustacean Records page Official website Awesome Snakes discography at MusicBrainz. ...
Hansen, David (March 17, 2010). "The Soviettes reunite after years as punk rock royalty". City Pages. Minnesota. Retrieved ... Boller, Jay (November 12, 2010). "The Soviettes event". vita.mn. Retrieved January 10, 2011. The Soviettes on Myspace Red Sound ... News of the album was reported and/or reviewed by Minnesota's "City Pages", Reviler magazine, Punk News, the Minneapolis ... Examiner, the A/V Club (twice) and the Twin Cities' Vita.mn magazine site. "Red Sound Records". 2010. Retrieved 2010-11-12. ...
In March the following year his widow returned to the United States and to her family. She lived into her late eighties and ... Minnesota. 6 December 1891. p. 10. ISSN 2168-0116. LCCN sn90059522. OCLC 1775208. Retrieved 22 October 2012. "Death on the Rail ... Minneapolis, Minn. 16 March 1903. p. 8. ISSN 2151-3953. LCCN sn83045366. OCLC 1757631. Retrieved 25 October 2012. "Ponsonby ... Minnesota. 18 December 1891. p. 3. ISSN 2168-0116. LCCN sn90059522. OCLC 1775208. Retrieved 22 October 2012. "Personal Points ...
Nord, Mary Ann (2003). The National Register of Historic Places in Minnesota. Minnesota Historical Society. ISBN 0-87351-448-3 ... Indian Mounds Park preserves some of the burial sites of an early group that came to the area more than a thousand years ago. ... "Dayton's Bluff neighborhood in Saint Paul, Minnesota (MN) detailed profile". City-Data. 2013. Retrieved 2017-03-08. "Saint Paul ... He came to Minnesota in 1849, settled in St. Paul, invested largely in real estate, and was the president of the Lake Superior ...
"Wild inks Keranen to one-year deal". Minnesota Wild. 5 June 2014. Retrieved 5 June 2014. "Wild re-assigns Keranen and Olafsson ... A little over a month later, Keränen exercised his NHL out clause to leave HIFK and sign his first NHL contract on a one-year, ... He was prompty returned to the AHL and on 29 February 2016, he was dealt by the Minnesota Wild, executing a minor league trade ... Undrafted, Keränen first played as a youth in his native Finland with Tappara before moving to Ilves as a 17-year-old. Keränen ...
On April 21, 2011, Bulmer was signed by the Minnesota Wild to a three-year entry-level contract. Bulmer made his NHL debut on ... "Wild Locks Up Bulmer For Three Years". Minnesota Wild. 2011-04-21. Retrieved 2011-04-21. "Bulmer to make NHL debut tonight for ... "Wild Recalls Bulmer". Minnesota Wild. 2013-12-12. Retrieved 2013-12-12. "Bulmer Reassigned to Iowa". Minnesota Wild. 2013-12-20 ... On September 28, 2017, Bulmer opted to continue his career back in North America, signing a one-year ECHL contract with the ...
Weber, Herbert Y. (Winter 1965). "The Story of the St. Paul Globe" (PDF). Minnesota History. pp. 327-334. Millett, Larry (1992 ... Minnesota Historical Society Press. p. 319. ISBN 978-0-87351-273-2. Retrieved January 22, 2013. St. Paul Globe at the Minnesota ... Paul Daily Globe, was a newspaper in Saint Paul, Minnesota, which was published from January 15, 1878, to April 20, 1905. The ... Paul, Minn.) 1896-1905". Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers. Library of Congress. Retrieved January 22, 2013. ...
... including being named 2015 Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer. Nekima Valdez Levy-Pounds was born on June 27, 1976, in ... She moved to South Central Los Angeles after spending the first eight years of her life in Mississippi, and at fourteen years ... Minnesota Lawyer's Attorney of the Year in 2015, and receiving the Hennepin County Bar Association's Diversity Award. In mid- ... Saint Paul, MN: University of St. Thomas. p. 16. Retrieved April 4, 2017. Mina: To start off, I know you grew up in South ...
After one season in the KHL, Martin signed a new two-year contract with Avangard. In the second year of his extension, after ... He stayed less than a season before he was dealt at the trade deadline by the Stars, along with Shawn Belle, to the Minnesota ... On June 23, 2010, after 11 years in the NHL, Škoula returned to Europe signing a one-year contract with Russian team Avangard ... On April 21, 2013, Skoula signed as a free agent to return to the KHL with HC Slovan Bratislava on a one-year contract. In the ...
Almond opted to leave Minnesota and return to Switzerland on his initial five-year agreement made with Genève-Servette HC on ... Approaching the final year of his contract he re-signed to a five-year contract extension with Genève-Servette on June 23, 2014 ... He has formerly played for the Minnesota Wild in the National Hockey League (NHL). He was originally selected by the Minnesota ... On June 20, 2012, Almond left the Wild organization for Europe and was signed to a three-year contract with HC Genève-Servette ...
Minneapolis, Minnesota. p. 23. Retrieved November 6, 2017 - via Newspapers.com . "Twenty-Five Years Ago". Commercial West. ... He served as an assistant football coach at the University of Minnesota under head coach Clarence Spears from 1926 to 1929. In ... Minneapolis, Minnesota. October 31, 1971. p. 25. Retrieved November 6, 2017 - via Google Books. ...
"MN Viking Invests In 23-Year-Old's Ice Sculpture Business". Loeffler, was intrigued by Harrell's 1-year-old business called ... Loeffler was signed by the Minnesota Vikings as an undrafted free agent in 2004. The Vikings signed Loeffler to a three-year ... Twin Cities Business Magazine (August 27, 2014). "MN Viking Invests In 23-Year-Old's Ice Sculpture Business". tcbmag.com/. Twin ... "Vikings Sign Loeffler To 3-Year Extension". CBS Minnesota. CBS Radio. October 7, 2011. Retrieved January 8, 2013. "Vikings sign ...
The Hockey Day Minnesota event was being hosted in Elk River that year, the town Prosser was born in. On July 21, 2014, after ... "Prosser signs two-year Extension". Minnesota Wild. 2012-02-06. Retrieved 2012-02-06. "Nate Prosser, Wild". National Hockey ... "Blues sign Prosser to one-year deal". St. Louis Blues. 2014-07-21. Retrieved 2014-07-21. "Blues Nate Prosser signs two-year ... Prosser signed a one-year contract with the Minnesota Wild after his senior season at Colorado College of the Western ...
New York) Jarchow, Merrill E. (1973) Private Liberal Arts Colleges in Minnesota: Their History and Contributions (Minnesota ... Biographical Directory of the United States Congress Red Wing Seminary; Fifty Years of Service. (Published on the occasion of ... "Red Wing Seminary building, Red Wing, Minnesota". Minnesota Reflections. Retrieved June 15, 2016. Hallgeir Elstad. "haugianere ... Red Wing Seminary was a Lutheran Church seminary located in Red Wing, Minnesota. Red Wing Seminary was the educational center ...
He rushed for 1042 yards that year and gained 109 yards on 23 carries during the Rose Bowl. During his senior year at ASU, he ... Harris was signed by the Minnesota Vikings in 1988, and was a kick-off return specialist for the team. A 5'10" 178 lb ... He was recognized as Athlete of the Year in 1982, rushing for 2404 yards in one season, 3rd All Time CIF rushing record, ... "History - All Time Numerical Roster". Minnesota Vikings. Archived from the original on 5 September 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2013 ...
ISBN 0-8166-0953-5. Anfinson, Scott F. (1997). Southwestern Minnesota Archaeology: 12,000 years in the Prairie Lakes Region. ... Stillwater, MN: Voyageur Press. pp. 142-43. ISBN 0-89658-036-9. "Park Info". Maplewood State Park. Minnesota Department of ... Saint Paul, Minnesota: Minnesota Historical Society. pp. 425, 433. ISBN 0-87351-396-7. Sansome, Constance Jefferson (1983). ... ISBN 0-87351-355-X. Breining, Greg; Watson, Linda (1977). "A Gathering of Waters". Saint Paul, MN: Minnesota Department of ...
125 Glorious Years. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 192. ISBN 978-0-87351-558-0. "Year-by-Year Results" (PDF). Boston College ... Quale, Otto (1940-03-05). "National AAU Title Tops Unbeaten Year" (PDF). Minnesota Daily. Archived from the original (PDF) on ... 1900). The International year book: a compendium of the world's progress during the year 1899. Dodd, Mead & Company. p. 394. ... 1920). The New International Year Book for the Year 1919. Dodd, Mead and Company. p. 183. Retrieved 2010-05-13. "United States ...
Two years later he was promoted to the position of cashier. Early in 1911 Cy committed his first theft from the company. A Mrs ... Minnesota. In his autobiography he wrote of his status in the community prior to the uncovering of the embezzlement. "Once my ... The exposure which I had been fighting for ten years was at hand." "My first remark when I entered the room was, 'Gentlemen ... It was still in transit 10 years later when the crash came. Thomson began to invest in various ventures such as his poultry ...
In the 31 years since, the marathon has grown to a full weekend of events including the addition of the Medtronic TC 10 Mile ... The Minnesota Distance Running Association created the event's earliest ancestor, originally called the Land of Lakes Marathon ... In the same year, Minneapolis' counterpart established its own marathon, the St. Paul Marathon, which followed a course around ... "25 Years and Running... A Twin Cities Tradition Evolves". Medtronic. Archived from the original on 2007-12-10. Retrieved 2007- ...
Tushie-Lessard, Clarise (2008-06-04). "Witch's Hat Tower opens once this year". Minnesota Daily. Minneapolis: University of ... "Prospect Park Water Tower and Tower Hill Park". Minnesota National Register Properties Database. Minnesota Historical Society. ... Since the late 20th century, the observation deck is open only one day a year, which is celebrated with an ice-cream social. ... Tower Hill and the Prospect Park neighborhood have enjoyed a love affair of sorts over the years. From the beginning, the tower ...
On July 1, 2014, Bickel signed a one-year two way contract with the Minnesota Wild. Bickel was assigned initially to AHL ... The Rangers re-signed Bickel to a two-year contract on July 1, 2012. He started the delayed 2012-13 season with the Rangers ... "Rangers Re-Sign Defenseman Bickel For 2 Years". CBS New York. Retrieved 1 July 2012. "Wild inks three more on FA opening day". ... to a three-year contract. In the 2010-11 season, on November 23, 2010, Bickel was traded by the Ducks to the New York Rangers ...
Paul, Minnesota. He was the engineer for Garrison Keillor when the latter began his early morning radio show from the St. ... He was 64 years old. Biography portal Slotnik, Daniel E. (November 2, 2011). "Tom Keith, Creator of Radio Soundscapes, Dies at ... Paul, Minnesota and graduated from Henry Sibley High School. After serving in the Marine Corps, Keith earned a ... Minnesota Public Radio announced that Keith died October 30, 2011 at his home due to a massive pulmonary embolism. ...
"Wild Ink Falk To One-Year Deal". Minnesota Wild. 2014-08-01. Retrieved 2014-08-01. "Wild acquires Chris Stewart, Jordan Leopold ... On July 1, 2016, Falk signed as a free agent to a one-year, two-way contract with the Buffalo Sabres. On February 6, 2017, the ... After spending one season with the Rangers, Falk returned to the Minnesota Wild as a free agent on August 1, 2014, signing a ... He was drafted by the Minnesota Wild in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, 110th overall. Falk began his professional career in 2008 ...
Men's Intercollegiate Athletic Department of the University of Minnesota (1981). Ralph Turtinen, ed. 100 Years of Golden Gopher ... "Miami Celebrates 125 Years of Football - Miami University Special Collections & Archives". "Miami University - 1888-1939". " ... "Mizzourah! Football at MU: The Early Years". John Majors. "College Football". Tennessee Historical Society. Retrieved November ... "Ice Bowl was Fairbanks' frigid fracas for New Year's Day football". ...
After a solid 2007-08 season, Rogers he was signed to his first NHL contract, a two-year deal, by parent club the Minnesota ... "Wild signs five players". Minnesota Wild. 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2008-11-17. "Rogers named AHL's Man of the Year". Houston Aeros ... Upon completion of the campaign, Rogers signed to remain in Europe, stepping up to the German DEL to a one-year contract with ... Rogers coinciding community efforts throughout the year, saw him earn the Yanick Dupre Memorial Award as the AHL's Man of the ...
Sunday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Cardinals 20.89 NBC December 7-December 13 Sunday Night Football: ... FOX Digs Up Another Two Years of "Bones", UPI.com, May 17, 2009 ... NFC Championship Game: Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints[ ... Sunday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Arizona Cardinals 7.8 NBC December 7-December 13 Sunday Night Football: ... Sunday Night Football: Minnesota Vikings at Carolina Panthers 8.6 NBC December 21-December 27 Sunday Night Football: ...
"The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-RF in Treatment-Seeking Veterans with History of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury ... Y. S. , & Tellegen , A. ( 2008 ). Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF) . Minneapolis, MN ... citation_publisher=University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, MN; Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured ... Y. S. , & Tellegen , A. ( 2008 ). Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2-Restructured Form (MMPI-2-RF) . Minneapolis, MN ...
Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) was designed to help identify personal, social, and behavioral problems in ... Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press.. * ^ Tellegen, A., Ben-Porath, Y.S., McNulty, J.L., Arbisi, P.A., Graham, J.R ... Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press.. * ^ Arbisi, P. A., Sellbom, M., & Ben-Porath, Y. S. (2008). Empirical ... Butcher, J.N., Williams, C.L., Graham, J.R., Archer, R.P., Tellegen, A., Ben-Porath, Y.S., & Kaemmer, B. (1992). Minnesota ...
Kansas also had the most economic development projects in the region over the three year period from 2010-2012, with 274 new ... Site Selection ranked Kansas first in the seven state West North Central region that also included Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, ... Airbus marks 10 years of growth in Wichita. Posted on: June 11, 2012 ...
Since 2003 he has been working in private practice as a psychologist, and over the ensuing years has worked in community health ... He also specialises in psychological assessment using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2). He is currently ...
Includes discussion of how the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2) data are best viewed as one of multiple ... Assessment of Chronic Pain Patients with the MMPI-2. University of Minnesota Press. Minneapolis, MN. 1991. p.33. ... Practical Pain Management is sent without charge 10 times per year to pain management clinicians in the US.. Use of this ... The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2) data is best viewed as one of multiple sources of patient information ...
Rates of depression and anxiety among young people in America have been increasing steadily for the past 50 to 70 years. Today ... Twenge and her colleagues took advantage of the fact that the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), a ...
The duration of their use of the drug ranged from eight months to 18 years, and they reported cocaine use on over 75 percent of ... Scores on Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory profiles decreased on Scales (4-7) where high scores are associated with ... Its a serious issue for everyone! The good news is that we have seen over the years that near infrared saunas are effective ...
Pentagon Expects To Battle Islamic Terrorists In Somalia For Two More Years - The Daily Caller. The Daily Caller. ... Minnesota men facing deportation flown back to States - Story , KMSPKMSP-TV. all 2 news articles » ... Pentagon Foresees at Least Two More Years of Combat in Somalia. New York Times. WASHINGTON Amid its escalating campaign of ... Pentagon Foresees at Least Two More Years of Combat in Somalia - New York Times. New York Times. ...
Objective personality tests, such as the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI), might be more sensitive to reflect ... Retrospective Cross-sectional Analysis of 19-year-old Men in Korea. Author. 노성원. Keywords. Body Mass Index; MMPI; U-shaped ... Retrospective Cross-sectional Analysis of 19-year-old Men in Korea ...
This year, Minnesota accounts for the bulk of the measles cases reported so far in the country. From Jan. 1 to April 22, 61 ... Minnesota Sees Largest Outbreak of Measles in Almost 30 Years. By CHRISTOPHER MELE. MAY 5, 2017. ... Health officials are grappling with the largest outbreak of measles in Minnesota in almost 30 years, which is mainly sickening ... U.S.,Minnesota Sees Largest Outbreak of Measles in Almost 30 Years. ...
But health officials said that despite the year-to-year fluctuations, the overall trend with HIV cases in Minnesota is fairly ... HIV increases in Minnesota after two years of… Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... Paul-based Feline Rescue is becoming the best friend a Minnesota cat ever had. In the past five years, the group has doubled ... The number of HIV infections in Minnesota rose slightly in 2012 after two years of decline, according to a report released ...
Minnesota Vikings. Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players Who Will Have Career Years. Andy RAnalyst IJune 4, 2011. Comments. ... Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players Who Will Have Career Years. 0 of 5 ... Can a guy with two bad knees really have a career year in 2011? ... Of the remaining players, which ones will have a career year?. *Please note that in order to be considered, players must have ... He responded by putting up a solid year despite missing a game plus due to Tarvaris Jackson and his inability to hand off ...
Minnesota farmers endure 5th straight year of… Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... Although Minnesotas crop farmers have struggled with low profits for the past five years, Nordquist said its not a crisis for ... "It certainly wasnt the year we needed to turn things around," Nordquist said. "It was a tough year for crop producers and a ... The annual analysis from University of Minnesota Extension and the Minnesota State colleges and universities system found that ...
A Minnesota man convicted in one of the largest-ever cocaine seizures in Kansas has been sentenced to nearly 20 years in ... The U.S. Attorneys Office in Kansas City, Kan., Friday said 28-year-old Nestor Ramirez of New Brighton, Minn., was sentenced ... Barraza-Martinez of Richfield, Minn., in October was sentenced to 13 years, five months in prison. ... A Minnesota man convicted in one of the largest-ever cocaine seizures in Kansas has been sentenced to nearly 20 years in ...
If you are a 4th-year student (we encourage travel later in your 4th year), in good academic standing, and interested in ... 2019 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator ...
Why is Minnesota experiencing the worst measles outbreak in nearly 30 years?. * Share ... Health officials in Minnesota are tackling the worst measles outbreak in nearly 30 years. Most of those with the disease are ... In 2014, almost 90 percent of 2-year-old Minnesota children were vaccinated against measles. In the Somali community, that ... Minnesota state health officials expect the outbreak to last for months and say the epidemic cant be declared over until six ...
After years of surpluses, Minnesota will face a $188 million budget deficit next year due to slowing economic growth nationwide ... Forecast: Minnesota facing $188M budget deficit next year. By: The Associated Press December 5, 2017 2:59 pm 0 ... Minnesota is facing a budget shortfall for the states current two-year budget cycle that ends in 2019. (File photo: Bill Klotz ... The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled that veto was constitutional last month.. Dayton said the long feud with Republicans wouldnt ...
2nd-year students: Register for 3rd and 4th-year electives in the winter. ... 2019 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator ... Thinking about an elective abroad in Years 3 or 4? If you are interested in participating in the Global Medical Education and ... 1st and 2nd-year students: Visit the GMER office to discuss opportunities available to you. ...
... Posted: May 26 2016, 3:46am CDT , by IANS, Updated: May 26 2016, 3:49am CDT, in News ... Cozmo Robot Drops to Lowest Price of the Year 1 day ago, 12:57pm CST ... New York, May 26 (IANS) Vampires are real -- at least the amoebae variety -- and they have been around for millions of years, ... 12000 Year Old Fish Hooks Discovered in a Burial Site. 1 day ago, 4:51am CST ...
What a year 2016 was in Minnesota sports. Between the Timberwolves, Gophers, Vikings and Wild, there wasnt a lack for big news ... Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Wild, Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater, Tracy Claeys, University Of Minnesota ... The Minnesota Lynx have been a dynasty when it comes to the WNBA. The Lynx were seeking their fourth championship in six years ... What a year 2016 was in Minnesota sports. Between the Timberwolves, Gophers, Vikings and Wild, there wasnt a lack for big news ...
Man Sentenced 3 Years In Prison For Wifes Meth-Filled Death Party Theres probably a much less poisonous and criminal way to ... Minnesota man sentenced 3 years in prison after "death party" for wife. Drugs Are Bad Mkay: Minnesota Man Sentenced 3 Years ... According to NYDailyNews, 59-year-old Duane Johnson was sentenced to 3 years in prison yesterday after pleading guilty to ... Man Sentenced 3 Years In Prison For Wifes Meth-Filled "Death Party". Theres probably a much less poisonous and criminal way ...
The Marshall man convicted of abducting and sexually assaulting a 14-year-old paper girl could be eligible for parole in nearly ... WCCO Viewers Choice For Best Sports Bar In MinnesotaThis year marks the 13th year that Joe Sensers Sports Bars have been in ... Flashback: 3 Tornadoes Hit Minnesota This Time Last YearIt might be hard to believe, but this time last year several ... OLIVIA, Minn. (AP) - The Marshall man convicted of abducting and sexually assaulting a 14-year-old paper girl could be eligible ...
These programs typically change from year to year and are announced about a year in advance. Click here to view the 2021 J-Term ... Thomas, Minnesota. Study Abroad Murray-Herrick 212, Mail 5026 2115 Summit Avenue St. Paul, Minnesota 55105, USA 1-651-962-6450 ... Semester and Year-Long programs. Studying abroad for a semester or academic year is an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in ... As a first-year student you can study abroad as soon as this January Term (J-Term). Once youve reached sophomore standing - ...
Minnesota Department of Human Rights Freeman Building 625 Robert Street North Saint Paul MN 55155 Phone 651.539.1100 MN Relay ... Louis, and two years later won a seat in the Minnesota House of Representatives. He was a supporter of civil rights and lobbied ... 1889 LAWYER FREDRICK MCGHEE ARGUES FIRST CASE IN MINNESOTA. Fredrick McGhee was Minnesotas first black attorney, taking the ... 1898 THE FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN ELECTED TO THE MINNESOTA LEGISLATURE. The first African American elected to the Minnesota ...
Multiphasic Personality InventoryMMPIPatientsPsychologicalScoresPaulBurnsville2016Sleepy EyePRNewswireCherie Y ZacharyMinnesota'sGophersNews37.9 yearsRochesterChildren's Minnesota2019100,0002020TwinsLast 10SpecialtyState'sCourt of AppeYear'sHealthMinneapolis MNStateAttorney's OfficeColdestMedian ageSupreme CourtAdrian PetersonHastingsDCTCOfficialsSpokesmanHennepinFarmingtonEligibilityUniversityFiscal YearMarshallFleck'sSheriff's OfficeFloridaPrisonTrying to passGoing back17thGrand RapidsLivestockPeopleSignificantlyTwin CitiesSpecialist30,000Maple Grove
- The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) is one of the most frequently used personality tests in mental health . (mentalhelp.net)
- He also specialises in psychological assessment using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2). (adavic.org.au)
- The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2) data is best viewed as one of multiple sources of patient information, including history, social support networks, coping ability, job, and life satisfaction/success, etc. (practicalpainmanagement.com)
- The Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2) is one the most widely used personality assessment instruments in the world 1 and arguably the most widely used psychological instruments to study chronic pain. (practicalpainmanagement.com)
- The original authors of the MMPI were Starke R. Hathaway, PhD, and J. C. McKinley, MD. The MMPI is copyrighted by the University of Minnesota . (mentalhelp.net)
- Computer scoring programs for the current standardized version, the MMPI-2, are licensed by the University of Minnesota Press to Pearson Assessments and other companies located in different countries. (mentalhelp.net)
- Subsequent revisions of certain test elements have been published, and a wide variety of subscales was also introduced over many years to help clinicians interpret the results of the original clinical scales, which had been found to contain a general factor that made interpretation of scores on the clinical scales difficult. (mentalhelp.net)
- Dr. Cherie Y Zachary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Burnsville, MN. (vitals.com)
- Dr. Cherie Y Zachary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN. (vitals.com)
- The Ramsey County attorney's office charged Devioun Keith Johnson, 34, of St. Paul, with second-degree unintentional murder on Thursday, July 6, 2017, in the death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old son, Tyrell Wooten. (superiortelegram.com)
- SAINT PAUL Minn. Dec. 19 2012 /- MGC Diagnostics Corpo. (bio-medicine.org)
- ST. PAUL, Minn. - Minnesota Milk Producers Association named Congressman Collin Peterson (District MN-07), as its 2020 Legislator of the Year. (mnmilk.org)
- ST. PAUL - A 16-year-old boy missing from St. Paul for more than 40 years has been identified as a victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy, an official said Wednesday, July 19. (farmingtonindependent.com)
- On October 6, 2009, Minnesota submitted a request for a sulfur dioxide State Implementation Plan revision for Marathon Petroleum in St. Paul Park. (federalregister.gov)
- ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) -- The BNSF Railway Co. is not entitled to a new trial in a lawsuit it lost over a 2003 car-train crash in Anoka that killed four young people, the Minnesota Supreme Court ruled Wednesday. (yahoo.com)
- In dispatching the ninth-ranked Gophers with relative ease, the Badgers did more than reclaim Paul Bunyan's Axe after its one-year sabbatical and set up a rematch with second-ranked Ohio State in the Big Ten championship game. (lacrossetribune.com)
- What a year 2016 was in Minnesota sports. (cbslocal.com)
- February 6, 2016 / Freshwater Society / Comments Off on How did Minnesota melt 12,000 years ago? (freshwater.org)
- MinnPost caught up with Dr. Ayaz Virji, who moved with his family to Minnesota in 2013 and experienced some tensions after Donald Trump's anti-Muslim campaign rhetoric in 2016. (minnpost.com)
- Dean Ames congratulated Londa Kroone on her 40 year of service to the VDL during the Staff Appreciation Day ceremony on July 21, 2016. (umn.edu)
- On Jan. 6, 2016, Ali was sentenced to three consecutive sentences of life imprisonment with the possibility of release on each after 30 years. (typepad.com)
- 1. U.S. Census Bureau, 2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates, self-report, crude prevalence, all ages. (cdc.gov)
- MAPLE GROVE, Minn., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. today announced that Senior National Account Manager, Doug M. Zitnak, received the Cardinal Health Small Brand Manufacturer Representative of the Year Award at the annual Cardinal Business Partners Conference in Columbus, OH on October 18, 2012. (bio-medicine.org)
- Although Minnesota's crop farmers have struggled with low profits for the past five years, Nordquist said it's not a crisis for most. (twincities.com)
- Minnesota's obesity rate is markedly lower than our surrounding states and we were still able to achieve a greater decrease in 2015 than our neighboring states,' said Minnesota Commissioner of Health Dr. Ed Ehlinger in a news release . (bringmethenews.com)
- The Minnesota Milk Minute is a reliable source of timely market information, news and current events about issues of importance to Minnesota's dairy farmers. (mnmilk.org)
- According to CAREERwise Education , Minnesota's career, education and job resource, employment for business administrators is expected to grow 3 percent in Minnesota by the year 2020. (dctc.edu)
- She wound up being the Big Ten Player of the Year, led the Gophers to the NCAA Tournament and is the program's all-time leading scorer. (cbslocal.com)
- At first glance, the Gophers' sophomore-heavy depth chart looks a year away from making a serious challenge in the Big Ten West. (yahoo.com)
- From the moment P.J. Fleck became a candidate for the Gophers football head coaching job, Minnesota fans picked up on his "Row The Boat" mantra at Western Michigan. (startribune.com)
- A quick look at the 13th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers' win over the 9th-ranked Minnesota Golden Gophers on Saturday at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. (lacrossetribune.com)
- There is good news for each one of those teams, but it doesn't change the fact that it has definitely been miserable the last year-plus. (bleacherreport.com)
- A 3-year-old girl who has Spina bifida was subjected to a patdown and had her beloved stuffed animal taken away from her by TSA agents, according to news reports. (crookstontimes.com)
- Also, as we look to the year ahead, please contact me with any suggestions, questions, concerns, or simply good news to share about our chapter or profession. (acponline.org)
- 50-year trends in the incidence of anorexia nervosa in Rochester, Minn.: a population-based study. (nih.gov)
- The aim of the study was to determine incidence and prevalence rates and long-term trends in incidence of anorexia nervosa by identifying all persons residing in the community of Rochester, Minn., during the 50-year period 1935 through 1984 who had the disorder. (nih.gov)
- A 17-year-old driver from Rochester ignored the stop arm and flashing lights. (bringmethenews.com)
- METHODS: Using the unified medical record linkage system of the Rochester Epidemiology Project, we identified all incident cases of PMR among residents of Olmsted County, MN, between January 1, 1970, and December 31, 1999. (jrheum.org)
- Minnesota is facing a budget shortfall for the state's current two-year budget cycle that ends in 2019. (finance-commerce.com)
- The budget shortfall runs through the state's current two-year budget cycle that ends in 2019, reflecting the ramifications of a new $46 billion budget that boosted public school spending and cut taxes by roughly $650 million. (finance-commerce.com)
- The Minnesota Pork Board recognized Fran Breiter of Osakis, Minnesota, as this year's Swine Manager of the Year award recipient on February 4, 2019, at the Hilton Minneapolis. (mnpork.com)
- The study titled 'State of Global Air 2019' reported that the life on average of a South Asian child growing up in current high levels of air pollution will be shortened by two years and six months, while the global life expectancy loss is 20 months. (business-standard.com)
- Minnesota Twins' Miguel Sano celebrates his two-run home run against the Boston Red Sox during the fifth inning of a baseball game at Fenway Park, Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019, in Boston. (kare11.com)
- Due to a quadratic trend in the rates for girls 10-19 years old, the incidence rate among female residents fell from 16.6 per 100,000 person-years in the 1935-1939 period to a low of 7.0 in 1950-1954 and increased to 26.3 in 1980-1984. (nih.gov)
- The overall age-adjusted incidence rate per 100,000 person-years was 14.6 for females and 1.8 for males. (nih.gov)
- In this article, the Twins worst season in the last 30 years was 2011(it was written last years when the Twins went 83-79). (city-data.com)
- MINNEAPOLIS - Miguel Sanó's tenure with Minnesota has flashed all the potential the Twins envisioned when they started scouting him as a 13-year-old in the Dominican Republic. (kare11.com)
- With Sanó and the Twins facing the prospect of arbitration, the two sides agreed to a $30 million, three-year contract last week that was finalized on Tuesday. (kare11.com)
- Rocco Baldelli said he didn't want to leave any doubt about how far he thinks the Twins, only four years removed from a 103-loss season, can go. (startribune.com)
- The Twins, who agreed last month to pay 34-year-old Josh Donaldson $92 million for the next four years, are banking he has more elite seasons in his future. (startribune.com)
- The Minnesota Twins are closing in fast, and they've added re-enforcements. (bleacherreport.com)
- The study looked at data from over 2,100 participants in Minnesota State's farm business management programs and over 100 members of the Southwest Minnesota Farm Business Management Association. (twincities.com)
- Minnesota Management and Budget Commissioner Myron Frans said lawmakers shouldn't rush to fill a projected $188 million budget shortfall with the state's rainy day fund. (finance-commerce.com)
- As a public defender, he represented a man who was charged with DWI in East Grand Forks, in a case that went to the Minnesota Court of Appeals. (hastingsstargazette.com)
- The Minnesota Court of Appeals ordered a retrial because of faulty jury instructions about determining the railroad's negligence. (yahoo.com)
- At least 300 people were arrested for DWI in Minnesota on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, according to preliminary DWI arrest information from the Minnesota Department of Public Safety Office of Traffic Safety. (montenews.com)
- In the previous four years there were zero drunk driving deaths on New Year's Eve-New Year's Day. (montenews.com)
- This profile includes selected CDC grants and cooperative agreements provided to health departments, universities, and other public and private agencies in Minnesota. (cdc.gov)
- Health officials are grappling with the largest outbreak of measles in Minnesota in almost 30 years, which is mainly sickening young children of Somali immigrants who fell under the sway of anti-vaccination activists. (nytimes.com)
- As of Thursday, 11 patients have been hospitalized, Doug Schultz, a spokesman for the Minnesota Department of Health, said on Friday. (nytimes.com)
- Mohamud Noor, executive director of the Confederation of Somali Community in Minnesota , said anti-vaccine activists had met one-on-one with families and had been more aggressive than public health educators in getting their message out. (nytimes.com)
- But health officials said that despite the year-to-year fluctuations, the overall trend with HIV cases in Minnesota is fairly stable. (twincities.com)
- There were 315 reported cases of HIV/AIDS in the state last year, an increase of 8 percent over the 292 cases during 2011, according to the Minnesota Department of Health. (twincities.com)
- Since the health department began tracking AIDS cases in 1982 and HIV - the virus that causes AIDS - in 1985, there have been a cumulative total of 10,112 HIV/AIDS cases in Minnesota, the report said. (twincities.com)
- If you are a 4th-year student (we encourage travel later in your 4th year), in good academic standing, and interested in participating in a Global Medical Education and Research (GMER) elective ( INMD 7565 - Global Health Abroad ) - then now is the time to start planning! (umn.edu)
- Health officials in Minnesota are tackling the worst measles outbreak in nearly 30 years. (cbsnews.com)
- The summer break between the first and second years provides an excellent opportunity for Global Health-related activities. (umn.edu)
- Like Doug, when you bring someone like him back to the truth - Trump's six bankruptcies, a fake university, "I like my war heroes who haven't been caught," making fun of (the) disabled, a fraudulent charity, [a] $2.7 trillion worsening national debt - and back to reality - Doug's health-care coverage issues have worsened and his health-care debt (has become) greater over the last three years than ever before - they eventually turn. (minnpost.com)
- These and future initiatives have the potential, if fully implemented as part of a sustained commitment to air quality, to result in significant health benefits in coming years,' Health Effects Institute Vice President Robert O'Keefe said in a statement to IANS. (business-standard.com)
- Dr. Raja Kandaswamy of University of Minnesota Health, who performed the transplant in late February, says 'there was a sense of urgency' because the mortality rate is high once a patient has been on dialysis 'for a few years. (newser.com)
- Cut In Federal Subsidies Threatens Basic Health Programs In N.Y., Minn. (wcfcourier.com)
- Money that would have paid for cost-sharing reduction subsidies also helps fund the Basic Health Program in New York and Minnesota. (wcfcourier.com)
- In their lawsuit, Schneiderman and Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson argue that, among other things, the adminstration's decision to cut off CSR payments is procedurally flawed and violates its obligations under the health law. (wcfcourier.com)
- In New York, Gov. Andrew Cuomo's budget included sufficient funds to leave the Basic Health Program intact for this year. (wcfcourier.com)
- It could trigger major changes to the eligibility structure, the benefits or increases in premiums," said Maureen O'Connell, president of Health Access MN, which helps people enroll in marketplace coverage. (wcfcourier.com)
- These latest CDC findings confirm that Minnesota has returned to its historically lower obesity rate that remains steady on a year-to-year basis, even as other states and the U.S. as a whole continues on an upward trend,' the Minnesota Department of Health statement says. (bringmethenews.com)
- For children under age 6 years, social-emotional screening is synonymous with mental health screening. (mn.us)
- The Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) endorse the recommendations made by the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) . (mn.us)
- Dublin, OH-based Cardinal Health, a $108B health care services company, selected Zitnak as its Small Brand Manufacturer Representative of the Year for his commitment to customer service, for developing innovative programs, and identifying solutions to emerging issues. (bio-medicine.org)
- We are honored that Cardinal Health recognized Doug with its prestigious Small Brand Manufacturer Representative of the Year Award," said Tom Burke, COO, Upsher-Smith Laboratories. (bio-medicine.org)
- Zitnak recently celebrated his 17th year with Upsher-Smith, and has been Upsher-Smith's Cardinal Health account manager for 15 years. (bio-medicine.org)
- The Minnesota Board of Animal Health (MBAH - www.bah.state.mn.us) says a farmed elk, a seven-year-old female, from an Olmsted County herd tested positive for Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD). (beefmagazine.com)
- Materials and Methods: Analyses were conducted among women in Project EAT, a longitudinal cohort study of weight-related health, which has collected data at three 5-year survey waves: "EAT I" (mean age 15 years), "EAT II" (mean age 19 years), and "EAT III" (mean age 25 years). (umn.edu)
- A brain-eating amoeba might be behind the death of a 14-year-old boy in Minnesota, health officials say. (fox2now.com)
- The Minnesota Department of Health was investigating Boutain's illness as a suspected primary amebic meningoencephalitis, known as PAM. (fox2now.com)
- To resolve this problem, over the years, I compiled chemical names and identifiers into a personal database, cross referencing regulatory and health safety information when possible. (environmentalchemistry.com)
- The state has reported 44 confirmed cases of measles since April 11, and the outbreak is the largest this year in the United States, which had essentially eradicated the disease in 2000 before discredited research stoked fears of a link between vaccines and autism . (nytimes.com)
- REDWOOD FALLS, Minn. - The State Patrol says a head-on crash in southwestern Minnesota has killed three people, including a toddler. (twincities.com)
- In 1867 Minnesota established a State Board of Immigration to persuade potential settlers to move to our state, and by the end of the decade, sixty-five percent of Minnesota residents were either immigrants or the children of immigrants. (mn.gov)
- Ripley also served as president of the Minnesota Suffrage Association, and petitioned the state legislature for women"s voting rights. (mn.gov)
- despite the fact that a Republican nominee had not won Minnesota since the state went for Nixon in 1972, it was ready to flip. (minnpost.com)
- The state is entering its fourth year of record drought, and a mandatory water reduction plan was announced last week by Governor Jerry Brown. (rt.com)
- Significantly, 46 percent of these permits were authorized within the last four years - the same timeframe during which the EPA warned California that regulators were not sufficiently protecting underground water reserves in the drought-stricken state. (rt.com)
- Published at the end of 2010 (and every 5 years thereafter), this report provides a review of the current state of our water resources relative to the quantities and trends of our water supplies. (mn.us)
- MANKATO - Former Minnesota State University, Mankato wrestler Tom Block has been named Soldier of the Year by the Army Times. (mnsu.edu)
- Minnesotans are slimming down, with the state's obesity rate falling by 1.5 percent last year. (bringmethenews.com)
- Last week's opinion from the Minnesota Supreme Court will offer state prosecutors a new tool when seeking to imprison children for the duration of their natural lives. (typepad.com)
- A member of Minnesota State . (dctc.edu)
- the state averaged 295 DWIs during the previous five years for the holiday. (montenews.com)
- For more on CWD, visit www.bah.state.mn.us . (beefmagazine.com)
- The state record low temperature in Minnesota was recorded at Tower, Minnesota on February 2, 1996. (blogspot.com)
- Minnesota was admitted into the Union on May 11, 1858 becoming the 32nd state to join the Union. (answers.com)
- Before reaching safety, the girls had to be rescued by ground and paddle teams about midnight after the Minnesota State Police dispatched a plane to pinpoint the location of the group, authorities said. (go.com)
- See what state and federal disciplinary actions (if any) have been reported against this doctor in the past five years. (lifescript.com)
- Apple Valley is a city in northwestern Dakota County in the State of Minnesota, and a suburb of the Twin Cities. (wikipedia.org)
- Apple Valley is represented in the Minnesota Legislature by State Senator Greg Clausen (Democrat, District 57), Representative Erin Maye Quade (Democrat, District 57A), and Representative Anna Wills (Republican, District 57B). (wikipedia.org)
- The Fairgrounds is the largest in area with 360 acres (1.5 km2) versus 300 for the next largest: The Minnesota State Fairgrounds. (wikipedia.org)
- The Minnesota Supreme Court ruled that veto was constitutional last month. (finance-commerce.com)
- Via this new commentary criticizing the opinion, I just learned of this notable ruling handed down last week by the Minnesota Supreme Court concerning the application of the Supreme Court's Eighth Amendment rulings in Miller and Montgomery . (typepad.com)
- In light of Miller [decided in the Minnesota Supreme Court overturned Ali's sentence of mandatory life imprisonment and remanded the case back to the Hennepin County District Court for a new sentence. (typepad.com)
- Notwithstanding these decisions, the Minnesota Supreme Court filed an opinion last week upholding Ali's sentences of three consecutive life terms. (typepad.com)
- Notably, the US Supreme Court has never formally addressed just how multiple-offense, consecutive sentencing should be analyzed under the Eighth Amendment, and this Minnesota case serves to highlight how this is one of a number of Graham and Miller and Montgomery application issues challenging lower courts nationwide. (typepad.com)
- The Viking great and former Minnesota Supreme Court Justice was among seven honored at the White House on Friday. (bringmethenews.com)
- Minnesota doesn't regulate tattoo parlors or artists, but Hennepin and Anoka counties have their own tattoo regulations. (citypages.com)
- Hennepin County Judge Shereen M. Askalani, who was handling the case to avoid a conflict of interest for Ramsey County judges, sentenced Atwal to 365 days of imprisonment and stayed 345 of the days for two years. (hastingsstargazette.com)
- Farmington is a city in Dakota County, Minnesota, United States. (wikipedia.org)
- County Road 31/Pilot Knob, County Road 50, Minnesota Highway 50, and Minnesota Highway 3 are four of the main routes in Farmington. (wikipedia.org)
- The third area of the city is the North-East Farmington/West Central Empire Township developments, with large areas of development in the recent 5 years. (wikipedia.org)
- University of Minnesota students including undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree students, medical residents, and fellows traveling abroad for University purposes must register their travel. (umn.edu)
- This year including a mentally crushing missed field goal, two professional head coaching changes and a leadership change over at the University of Minnesota. (cbslocal.com)
- University of Minnesota senior guard Rachel Banham had a night to remember in February. (cbslocal.com)
- It is with mixed emotions that I share with you that … I will announce my retirement as the director of athletics at the University of Minnesota effective June 30th," Maturi said. (nbcsports.com)
- Londa completed a Laboratory Assistant program at the University of Minnesota in 1967 and after working in several laboratories both within and outside the University, came to the VDL in 1976. (umn.edu)
- MGC Diagnostics Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Operati. (bio-medicine.org)
- MGCD ) (formerly Angeion Corporation), a global medical technology company, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 ended October 31, 2012. (bio-medicine.org)
- Gross margin for the quarter was 55.1% compared to 56.2% in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2011, respectively. (bio-medicine.org)
- For the fourth quarter and fiscal year, GPO sales increased 176% and 218%, as compared with the prior year quarter and fiscal year, respectively. (bio-medicine.org)
- GPO sales accounted for approximately 58% and 45% of total sales for the just completed quarter and fiscal year, respectively. (bio-medicine.org)
- Sales and marketing expenses were $2.5 million compared to $1.8 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2011. (bio-medicine.org)
- For fiscal year 2012, the Company reported total revenues of $27.2 million compared to $27.0 million in fiscal year 2011. (bio-medicine.org)
- The 3-year-old boy who died in a vehicle crash Saturday afternoon has been identified as Hank Lee Engel, according to Becker County Sheriff's Office. (kstp.com)
- The driver of the Ford, Kristopher Lee Engle, 34, of Frazee, Minnesota, and three other occupants of the pickup were taken to hospitals with unknown injuries, according to the sheriff's office. (kstp.com)
- This case took place in Minnesota but if we didn't know any better we'd swear it's Florida. (bossip.com)
- But if those were the only reasons for the decline in polling, it follows that pollsters would remain as active this year as in 2012 in closely contested states such as Florida and Ohio. (minnpost.com)
- Barraza-Martinez of Richfield , Minn., in October was sentenced to 13 years, five months in prison. (wibw.com)
- According to NYDailyNews , 59-year-old Duane Johnson was sentenced to 3 years in prison yesterday after pleading guilty to criminal neglect and 3rd degree murder of his 69-year-old wife Debra Johnson. (bossip.com)
- Going to prison for beating a two year old to death? (fark.com)
- Based on the tourism score , the best time of year to visit Grand Rapids for warm-weather activities is from early July to late August . (weatherspark.com)
- In Grand Rapids, the average percentage of the sky covered by clouds experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the year. (weatherspark.com)
- The clearer part of the year in Grand Rapids begins around May 26 and lasts for 4.6 months , ending around October 12 . (weatherspark.com)
- The chance of wet days in Grand Rapids varies significantly throughout the year. (weatherspark.com)
- Based on this categorization, the most common form of precipitation in Grand Rapids changes throughout the year. (weatherspark.com)
- Over the course of twenty years working with Protein Sources, Breiter realized managing people can be a daunting task, especially when working with various personality types scattered across all walks of life. (mnpork.com)
- Prior to being sworn in, the large dog had been a local celebrity of sorts, a regular in the town pub, where he frequently consumed hamburgers and fries and was well known to the people of the small Minnesota town. (inquisitr.com)
- Every year, more people globally die from air pollution related diseases than from road traffic injuries or malaria. (business-standard.com)
- Law enforcement around Minnesota arrested 117 people for DWI between 6 p.m. Sunday and 8 a.m. Monday, according to the Minnesota Office of Traffic Safety. (hastingsstargazette.com)
- Comprehensive coverage for more than 800,000 low-income people in New York and Minnesota who pay a fraction of the typical cost of a marketplace plan may be in jeopardy after the federal government partially cut funding this year. (wcfcourier.com)
- After 10 years, the event has proven its staying power as a vehicle to create regional identity and economic opportunity for creative people who value where they live," Fernholz added. (granitefallsnews.com)
- Minnesota is home to the largest Somali community outside of east Africa, with an estimated 57,000 people, according to the most recent census estimates. (nationalpost.com)
- Sustained disability progression was significantly less likely (by approximately 50 percent) in those patients receiving MN-166 at either 30 or 60 mg per day for 24 months than in those patients receiving the drug for 12 months (p=0.026). (drugs.com)
- These plans must be as comprehensive and affordable as marketplace plans, but for many they're significantly cheaper, with monthly premiums of either zero or $20 in New York and up to $80 in Minnesota, along with a very small or no deductible, combined with nominal copayments. (wcfcourier.com)
- The reported amount spent on lodging this year went up significantly whereas amount spent on food and gas remained the same. (granitefallsnews.com)