Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Work Schedule Tolerance
Work Capacity Evaluation
Return to Work
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Records as Topic
United States Food and Drug Administration
Process that is gone through in order for a device to receive approval by a government regulatory agency. This includes any required preclinical or clinical testing, review, submission, and evaluation of the applications and test results, and post-marketing surveillance. It is not restricted to FDA.
Cause of Death
A group of pathological conditions characterized by sudden, non-convulsive loss of neurological function due to BRAIN ISCHEMIA or INTRACRANIAL HEMORRHAGES. Stroke is classified by the type of tissue NECROSIS, such as the anatomic location, vasculature involved, etiology, age of the affected individual, and hemorrhagic vs. non-hemorrhagic nature. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp777-810)
Controlled Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about clinical trials involving one or more test treatments, at least one control treatment, specified outcome measures for evaluating the studied intervention, and a bias-free method for assigning patients to the test treatment. The treatment may be drugs, devices, or procedures studied for diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic effectiveness. Control measures include placebos, active medicines, no-treatment, dosage forms and regimens, historical comparisons, etc. When randomization using mathematical techniques, such as the use of a random numbers table, is employed to assign patients to test or control treatments, the trials are characterized as RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIALS AS TOPIC.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
The joining of objects by means of a cement (e.g., in fracture fixation, such as in hip arthroplasty for joining of the acetabular component to the femoral component). In dentistry, it is used for the process of attaching parts of a tooth or restorative material to a natural tooth or for the attaching of orthodontic bands to teeth by means of an adhesive.
A chronic systemic disease, primarily of the joints, marked by inflammatory changes in the synovial membranes and articular structures, widespread fibrinoid degeneration of the collagen fibers in mesenchymal tissues, and by atrophy and rarefaction of bony structures. Etiology is unknown, but autoimmune mechanisms have been implicated.
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Proportional Hazards Models
Insurance designed to compensate persons who lose wages because of illness or injury; insurance providing periodic payments that partially replace lost wages, salary, or other income when the insured is unable to work because of illness, injury, or disease. Individual and group disability insurance are two types of such coverage. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p207)
A heterogeneous group of nonprogressive motor disorders caused by chronic brain injuries that originate in the prenatal period, perinatal period, or first few years of life. The four major subtypes are spastic, athetoid, ataxic, and mixed cerebral palsy, with spastic forms being the most common. The motor disorder may range from difficulties with fine motor control to severe spasticity (see MUSCLE SPASTICITY) in all limbs. Spastic diplegia (Little disease) is the most common subtype, and is characterized by spasticity that is more prominent in the legs than in the arms. Pathologically, this condition may be associated with LEUKOMALACIA, PERIVENTRICULAR. (From Dev Med Child Neurol 1998 Aug;40(8):520-7)
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
Quality of Life
Severity of Illness Index
Review Literature as Topic
Published materials which provide an examination of recent or current literature. Review articles can cover a wide range of subject matter at various levels of completeness and comprehensiveness based on analyses of literature that may include research findings. The review may reflect the state of the art. It also includes reviews as a literary form.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Reproductive Techniques, Assisted
Primary Health Care
Any deviation of results or inferences from the truth, or processes leading to such deviation. Bias can result from several sources: one-sided or systematic variations in measurement from the true value (systematic error); flaws in study design; deviation of inferences, interpretations, or analyses based on flawed data or data collection; etc. There is no sense of prejudice or subjectivity implied in the assessment of bias under these conditions.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
The influence of study results on the chances of publication and the tendency of investigators, reviewers, and editors to submit or accept manuscripts for publication based on the direction or strength of the study findings. Publication bias has an impact on the interpretation of clinical trials and meta-analyses. Bias can be minimized by insistence by editors on high-quality research, thorough literature reviews, acknowledgement of conflicts of interest, modification of peer review practices, etc.
Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.
Amino Acid Sequence
Wounds and Injuries
Sensitivity and Specificity
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
Occupational Health Services
The presence of co-existing or additional diseases with reference to an initial diagnosis or with reference to the index condition that is the subject of study. Comorbidity may affect the ability of affected individuals to function and also their survival; it may be used as a prognostic indicator for length of hospital stay, cost factors, and outcome or survival.
Interviews as Topic
Combination or superimposition of two images for demonstrating differences between them (e.g., radiograph with contrast vs. one without, radionuclide images using different radionuclides, radiograph vs. radionuclide image) and in the preparation of audiovisual materials (e.g., offsetting identical images, coloring of vessels in angiograms).
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
Activities of Daily Living
Medical Records Systems, Computerized
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
Forms and Records Control
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Agricultural Workers' Diseases
Diseases in persons engaged in cultivating and tilling soil, growing plants, harvesting crops, raising livestock, or otherwise engaged in husbandry and farming. The diseases are not restricted to farmers in the sense of those who perform conventional farm chores: the heading applies also to those engaged in the individual activities named above, as in those only gathering harvest or in those only dusting crops.
Access to Information
Emigrants and Immigrants
Meta-Analysis as Topic
A quantitative method of combining the results of independent studies (usually drawn from the published literature) and synthesizing summaries and conclusions which may be used to evaluate therapeutic effectiveness, plan new studies, etc., with application chiefly in the areas of research and medicine.
Small computers using LSI (large-scale integration) microprocessor chips as the CPU (central processing unit) and semiconductor memories for compact, inexpensive storage of program instructions and data. They are smaller and less expensive than minicomputers and are usually built into a dedicated system where they are optimized for a particular application. "Microprocessor" may refer to just the CPU or the entire microcomputer.
Pregnancy Reduction, Multifetal
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Confounding Factors (Epidemiology)
Factors that can cause or prevent the outcome of interest, are not intermediate variables, and are not associated with the factor(s) under investigation. They give rise to situations in which the effects of two processes are not separated, or the contribution of causal factors cannot be separated, or the measure of the effect of exposure or risk is distorted because of its association with other factors influencing the outcome of the study.
No data available that match "work register"
Registering for work - Student Services - Newcastle University
Newcastle University , Student Services , Working on Campus , Registering for work. Top Registering for work. Registering for ... work. After you have been offered work at the University, you will first need to register as a casual student worker, and you ... All work must be booked in the apps in advance and you can only work up to the maximum weekly hours booked for you in the app. ... STEP 3: Work Assignment Booking. After your registration is complete your manger will be able to create a work assignment for ...
Register Your New .WORK Domain Name - DreamHost
WORK domain. Find and register your new dot WORK domain name from DreamHost today. ... Why register a .work domain name?. *. *. A .WORK web and email address is a great way for you to strengthen your individual or ... Even before anyone visits your site, a .WORK web address immediately connects your brand with the working world. And, a .WORK ... Why register your .work name at DreamHost?. Well provide you with features that other companies dont. ...
Health & Safety At Work Global Report | Lloyd's Register
How much of an impact is working from home during a pandemic having on the mental health of employees? ... Registered office: 71 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4BS, UK. A member of the Lloyds Register group. © 2021 Lloyds Register ... Lloyds Register, LR and any variants are trading names of Lloyds Register Group Limited, its subsidiaries and affiliates. ... Health and safety at work report. Employee well-being during a pandemic.. This report assesses the impact on working patterns ...
Federal Register :: Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request; Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Work Opportunity Tax Credit. This comment request is part of continuing... ... edition of the Federal Register. Only official editions of the Federal Register provide legal notice to the public and judicial ... This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official ... This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official ...
Disneyland: Less than half of 32,000 employees have returned to work - Orange County Register
Disneyland: Less than half of 32,000 employees have returned to work The Disneyland resort has 15,000 cast members currently ... Less than half of the 32,000 Disneyland employees have returned to work after thousands were laid off or furloughed during the ... The Disneyland resort has 15,000 cast members currently working and expects to hire about 1,000 more this summer, according to ... Brady MacDonald is a theme park reporter for the Orange County Register and the Southern California News Group. Hes covered ...
A national landlord and property register: how it could work in practice - Citizens Advice
This paper sets out how a publicly accessible national landlord and property register could work in practice. It forms Citizens ... Home More from us Our work Policy research Policy research publications Housing A national landlord and property register: how ... A national landlord and property register: how it could work in practice [ 200 kb] ... A national landlord and property register: how it could work in practice ...
Boffins spin up working Qubit in silicon • The Register
The working qubit was built by using a microwave field to control the electron, which the research team says "was implanted ... Boffins spin up working Qubit in silicon. Quantum researcher outlines how to build a quantum logic gate. ... The team now hopes to assemble two working qubits into a logic gate, the next logical step towards building a quantum computer ... The Register - Independent news and views for the tech community. Part of Situation Publishing ...
What the Lakers say they're working on this offseason - Orange County Register
What the Lakers say theyre working on this… Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... "Its going to work wonders for me," he said. "Obviously, during the season, I dont talk about rest. I dont like to put my ... "I think with LeBron, I gotta work on catch-and-shoot," he said. "You get a lot of wide-open shots with Bron and A.D. on the ... He previously worked at The Salt Lake Tribune covering the Utah Jazz and Utah Utes. He is a University of Maryland alum. ...
Chrysler Registers Cuda Name, Dodge-Brand Car In The Works?
Now Chrysler has put a more official stamp on the subject, apply to register a trademark for Cuda with the U.S. Patent and ... Chrysler Registers Cuda Name, Dodge-Brand Car In The Works?. Nelson Ireson December 21, 2010 Comment Now! Since the rebirth of ... Now Chrysler has put a more official stamp on the subject, apply to register a trademark for "Cuda" with the U.S. Patent and ...
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Amendment (Ensuring Integrity) Bill 2019 - Parliament of Australia
Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Amendment (Ensuring Integrity) Bill 2019 ... Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Amendment (Ensuring Integrity) Bill 2019. Type. Government. Portfolio. Industrial ... Amends the Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Act 2009 to: include certain serious criminal offences as a new category of ... Home Parliamentary Business Bills and Legislation Bills Search Results Fair Work (Registered Organisations) Amendment (Ensuring ...
Have You Registered for Bike to Work Day? | Washington Area Bicyclist Association
Dont forget to register for the regions largest celebration of getting to work on two wheels, Bike to Work Day! Bike to Work ... Tags: bike to work day, bike to work day 2013, bike to work day bloganza. Post navigation. Previous Ride for Mothers Day And ... Register today and join the nearly 11,000 others who have already signed up. Want to learn more about Bike to Work Day? Read ... Have You Registered for Bike to Work Day?. May 13, 2013. , Alex Baca ...
First Tee chapter and learning center in the works for IE youths
"I want to have our instructors work with kids to not just teach, but to find an answer to a problem. This will be a privilege ... "And I dont want this to be just an afterschool homework program," Visbal said about the spectrum of business and working ... The First Tee of the Inland Empire will work in concert with Brighton Hill Academy Sports & Learning Center (BHA), an ... First Tee chapter and learning center in the works for IE youths ...
Letter: Hotel industry works to combat human trafficking - Opinion - The State Journal-Register - Springfield, IL
Letter: Hotel industry works to combat human trafficking. Friday. Jan 31, 2020 at 9:25 PM Jan 31, 2020 at 9:25 PM ... The State Journal-Register ~ Street address: One Copley Plaza (corner of Ninth Street and Capitol Avenue), Springfield, IL. ... By highlighting this issue and working together with local, state and nation officials we can help put an end to this crime, ... Mailing address: The State Journal-Register, P.O. Box 219, Springfield, IL 62705-0219 ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ ...
Park Life: Less than half of Disneyland employees back to work and single rider lines return
U.S.A. (Photo by Cindy Yamanaka, Orange County Register/SCNG). Waste Less. In an effort to reduce waste, the Hungriest Place on ... Back to Work. Less than half of Disneyland employees have returned to work after thousands were laid off or furloughed during ... File photo by Mark Eades, Orange County Register/SCNG). Get in Line. Disneyland brings back single rider lines for Space ... Park Life: Less than half of Disneyland employees back to work and single rider lines return Plus: Disney reveals more details ...
Cross Words: The work before forgiveness - The Point Pleasant Register
But what if theres a work which takes place inside of us before were able to genuinely en ... Forgiveness takes work. Its hard to forgive. But what if theres a work which takes place inside of us before were able to ... The work of Christ in our hearts. And only after embracing the reality of this work can we genuinely forgive others. But heres ... Theres a work before forgiveness. Its called being forgiven. And while forgiving another person takes work, being forgiven by ...
SUPERAntiSpyware FAQ - My registration code doesn't work. When I try to register, SUPERAntiSpyware shows the error message 'The...
When I try to register, SUPERAntiSpyware shows the error message The number of valid licenses for the registration code you ... My registration code doesnt work. When I try to register, SUPERAntiSpyware shows the error message "The number of valid ... Frequently Asked Questions - My registration code doesnt work. When I try to register, SUPERAntiSpyware... ... You will now be free to register on a new computer. « Back To All Frequently Asked Questions ...
Registered Dietician vs. Dental Hygienist | Work - Chron.com
Dental hygienists work almost exclusively in dentists offices, while dietitians are employed in a variety of settings. ... Registered Dietician vs. Dental Hygienist. Both dental hygienists and dietitians care for the health of their patients, but the ... They work in a variety of settings. Some, called clinical dietitians, work one-on-one with patients to develop diets ... Community dietitians work to educate groups of people about the benefits of eating healthy foods and limiting the intake of ...
Register .work domain - new domain names - ip.gr
... work extension with IP.GR quickly, easily and in low prices ... Register now your own gtld domain name with . ... Help people to find work with a .work domain. Why register a .work domain?. The new .work domain is ideal for recruitment ... Register a .work domain. Register now your own .work domain with IP.GR. fast, easy and cheap + Free Hosting & Email. ... Buy .work domain. You may own a domain name with extension .work only at 12.90 € euros per year.. See all new domain extensions ...
printindustry.com: Business Forms: Continous, NCR/Carbonless, Invoices, Purchase/Work Orders, Receipts, Register Rolls
Take Your Politician To Work | Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario
RNAO has rebranded one of our signature political events known as Take Your MPP to Work™ to Take Your Politician to Work. ... NPs and nursing students to take part in our annual Take Your MPP To Work event. As a result of the provincial election, ... Take Your Politician To Work. Submitted by pgbatten on Mar 19, 2018, 2:59pm Each year during Nursing Week, we encourage RNs, ... As a result of the provincial election, RNAO has rebranded one of our signature political events known as Take Your MPP to Work ...
Where Do Registered Nurses Work? 11 Places You Didn't Know About | Rasmussen University
But the reality is that RNs work in a variety of different settings, specialties and environments-some of which may really ... Where do nurses work? The obvious answer is a clinic or a hospital. ... Where do registered nurses (RNs) work? The obvious answer is a clinic or a hospital. But the reality is that RNs work in a ... Where Do Registered Nurses Work? 11 Places You Didnt Know About. By Callie Malvik. on 05/27/2019 ...
Netflix Party lets friends have movie nights while social distancing. Here's how it works - Entertainment - The Register-Mail -...
Fleetmatics Registers ELD as Self-Certified to Meet DOT Requiremenets - Telematics - Work Truck Online
... has registered its Fleetmatics Reveal LogBook Electronic Logging Device for Android with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety ... Fleetmatics Registers ELD as Self-Certified to Meet DOT Requiremenets. October 10, 2017 • by Staff • Bookmark + ... Fleetmatics, a Verizon Company, has registered its Fleetmatics Reveal LogBook Electronic Logging Device for Android with the ...
Over 10 million Americans could miss work Monday because of the 'Game of Thrones' finale - Entertainment & Life - Rockford...
BEA grad Hanson nominated for 2016 Good Works Team | News, Sports, Jobs - Faribault County Register
Home / Sports / Local Sports / BEA grad Hanson nominated for 2016 Good Works Team. BEA grad Hanson nominated for 2016 Good ... Hanson is one of 165 nominees from Divisions I, II, III and NAIA schools for the 2016 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team. This year ... For the first time in the awards history, the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team will be comprised of 12 players from the NCAA ... Hanson, who has also worked with Meridian, a bat-making company, has been a two-year member of SJUs Student-Athlete Advisory ...
lemon-0.x/src/work/deba/edge map register.h (log) - LEMON
Dirk's Works - Register
Register of enterprises of Ukraine - KVED 43.21 Electric installation work
Register of Ukrainian companies by type of activity 43.21 Electric installation work - rating of companies on UA-REGION ... "VATSON-ENERGO" performs a complex of works on the design and installation of grounding systems of any complexity: - survey of ... We offer a wide range of services: - design and electrical work, commissioning object; - energy audit company; - examination of ... the status of existing grounding devices; - preparation of a technical task for the development of a working project; - ...
Register for Work | iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov - www
If you have already registered for work on www.iowaworks.gov, and have created a Employer Searchable resume you have met this ... WORK REGISTRATION You must register for work when you apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) and you are no longer attached to ... Register for Work. WORK REGISTRATION. You must register for work when you apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) and you are no ... You can do this at your local IowaWORKS center or online. If you have already registered for work on www.iowaworks.gov, and ...
20192021SearchDisneylandOrange County RSiteHospitalsCompanyMealsFindTypeServicesAmerican Football CoHousingLocalGroupsTeamProvideEmailCreateCrucialExhibitionRegistrationPlanBenefitsUniversityLifePeopleBackYearLearnAddressOfficialFullActionApplyEnsureSkillsBroughtWeekPlansArticleFacilitiesWomenRealityPatients
- Below, you can discover more about the 2019 exhibition, 'New Perspectives' and see some of the work that SHYPP has done in support of the Berrington Garden Project through their creative films and productions. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- SHYPP, the staff and volunteers at Berrington, Toni Cook and mediaSHYPP have all been working closely together since January 2019 in a series of creative workshops. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- 5th Annual PA-AWWA Sporting Clay Challenge Tuesday, September 14, 2021…Register Now! (paawwa.org)
- Your new .work domain is just one search away. (dreamhost.com)
- The Disneyland resort has 15,000 cast members currently working and expects to hire about 1,000 more this summer, according to Disneyland officials. (ocregister.com)
- Less than half of the 32,000 Disneyland employees have returned to work after thousands were laid off or furloughed during the 412-day coronavirus closure of the Anaheim theme parks. (ocregister.com)
Orange County R1
- Brady MacDonald is a theme park reporter for the Orange County Register and the Southern California News Group. (ocregister.com)
- Even before anyone visits your site, a .WORK web address immediately connects your brand with the working world. (dreamhost.com)
- Create as many subdomains (news.yourdomain.work) as you want to customize your site. (dreamhost.com)
- Getting your .work site or [email protected] is easy with DreamHost. (dreamhost.com)
- Others, called management dietitians, work for facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes, and prisons, developing nutritious meal plans for residents and inmates. (chron.com)
- The event has enjoyed huge success with premiers, cabinet ministers, opposition leaders, politicians and backbench MPPs participating and joining RNs, and NPs as they work in hospitals, community health centres, family health teams, in long-term care, and during home care visits. (rnao.ca)
- And, a .WORK email address instantly reflects your position as a hardworking individual or company in any industry. (dreamhost.com)
- Fleetmatics, a Verizon Company, has registered its Fleetmatics Reveal LogBook Electronic Logging Device for Android with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as self-certified meet the ELD specifications. (worktruckonline.com)
- Hanson, who has also worked with Meridian, a bat-making company, has been a two-year member of SJU's Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC), which has conducted multiple campus cleanups, and was elected and will serve as SJU's SAAC president for the 2016-17 school year. (faribaultcountyregister.com)
- Dietitians, sometimes called nutritionists, work to ensure that people eat healthy, well-balanced meals. (chron.com)
- I want to have our instructors work with kids to not just teach, but to find an answer to a problem. (ocregister.com)
- However, dental hygienists may need a bachelor's or master's degree to work in a teaching or research position, or to find employment with some public dental clinics. (chron.com)
- Help people to find work with a .work domain . (ip.gr)
- Schmid recalls being assigned to work at a high school that had two students with Type 1 diabetes. (rasmussen.edu)
American Football Co1
- Saint John's University senior linebacker Carter Hanson (Blue Earth Area) is a nominee for the 2016 Allstate American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) Good Works Team, which was released on Wednesday, July 13. (faribaultcountyregister.com)
- Julie Rugg and David Rhodes, at the Centre for Housing Policy, have long called for a national landlord register and a property 'MOT', and others have added their voices in support. (citizensadvice.org.uk)
- For the past two years, we have been working closely with young people from SHYPP (Supported Housing for Young People Project), to offer them the chance to respond to Berrington and our restoration project in a creative way. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Having been working closely with SHYPP (Supported Housing for Young People Project) for almost two years now, the staff, volunteers and young people involved, have all had a chance to make new connections with Berrington and to interpret it in their own way by creating art with Toni Cook and mediaSHYPP. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Community dietitians work to educate groups of people about the benefits of eating healthy foods and limiting the intake of junk foods. (chron.com)
- The team at Quarry Bank have worked with several community groups and partnerships to further explore the theme of women's work. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- By working with groups such as SHYPP, we are developing these partnerships and providing everyone with a chance to help these gardens thrive for ever, for everyone. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- The UNSW team, which worked with University of Melbourne and University College, London, researchers, managed to impart a certain spin onto an electron and then read it back. (theregister.com)
- Hanson is one of 165 nominees from Divisions I, II, III and NAIA schools for the 2016 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team. (faribaultcountyregister.com)
- For the first time in the award's history, the Allstate AFCA Good Works Team will be comprised of 12 players from the NCAA Football Bowl Subdivision, 12 players from the NCAA Football Championship Subdivision, Divisions II, III and the NAIA and an honorary head coach. (faribaultcountyregister.com)
- After completing the form within S3P, you'll receive an email with instructions on how to have your eligibility to work checked. (ncl.ac.uk)
- Once you have been allocated a work assignment in the app you will receive an email with a link to the 'My Working Hours' app. (ncl.ac.uk)
- A .WORK web and email address is a great way for you to strengthen your individual or corporate brand. (dreamhost.com)
- Powerful, simple, reliable email @ your new .work domain. (dreamhost.com)
- If you would like to participate in Take Your Politician To Work, please contact Peta-gay Batten (1-800-268-7199 ext 214) or email her [email protected] to learn more and to get involved in this popular advocacy event. (rnao.ca)
- If you are recruited to carry out casual work at Newcastle University, you will be asked to complete a form within the Student Self Help Portal (S3P) to create your employee record. (ncl.ac.uk)
- After your registration is complete your manger will be able to create a work assignment for you in the apps. (ncl.ac.uk)
- Create professional-looking "vanity" nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.work) branded with your domain. (dreamhost.com)
- The world of work has been through a period of unprecedented change that in many cases will be permanent - the voice of the workforce will be crucial in defining new ways of working that are both safe and effective. (lr.org)
- In the first exhibition of 2017, we're exploring the lives of women whose stories have often remained invisible, and exploring what it meant to 'work' at Quarry Bank. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Following a visit to the exhibition, continue your journey through the mill and to the Apprentice House to experience the real environment in which many women at Quarry Bank worked. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- The offseason is all about improving, and several Lakers, including, from left, Talen Horton-Tucker, Kyle Kuzma, Dennis Schröder and Alex Caruso, discussed some of what they plan to work on following the team's early playoff exit. (ocregister.com)
- In total, a possible 27.2 million employees who plan to watch the finale live say they will either miss work completely, arrive late, work remotely, be less productive than usual, or experience some other impact from the show's end. (rrstar.com)
- If you do not use your SSN, we may be unable to verify that you have registered for work and benefits may be withheld until this requirement has been verified. (iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov)
- Failure to complete the online application will result in the denial of your unemployment benefits if you are required to look for work. (iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov)
- After you have been offered work at the University, you will first need to register as a casual student worker, and you will then be assigned work via the new apps. (ncl.ac.uk)
- The University of New South Wales' School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications has created what it says is the world's first working qubit based on a single atom. (theregister.com)
- 42% of Dutch workers reported a better work-life balance since having to work from home. (lr.org)
- 50% of Spanish workers said they had a better work-life balance since working from home. (lr.org)
- Before he ever asks Philemon to forgive, he celebrates the work of God's forgiveness in Philemon's own life. (mydailyregister.com)
- It's not unheard of for a TV event to have a big effect on the workplace - over 17 million people were expected to miss work after Super Bowl LIII. (rrstar.com)
- SHYPP is an award winning project that works to inspire young people to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- The phased reopening of Buena Vista Street allowed Disney to bring 230 cast members back to work . (ocregister.com)
- The limited time event brought more than 700 Disney cast members back to work. (ocregister.com)
- Whether Schröder is back or not , it seems the point guard will be working with assistant coach Phil Handy on some things to improve. (ocregister.com)
- Each year during Nursing Week, we encourage RNs, NPs and nursing students to take part in our annual Take Your MPP To Work event. (rnao.ca)
- A .WORK web address makes that all important first impression. (dreamhost.com)
- If you are using public inspection listings for legal research, you should verify the contents of the documents against a final, official edition of the Federal Register. (federalregister.gov)
- Now Chrysler has put a more official stamp on the subject, apply to register a trademark for "Cuda" with the U.S. Patent and Trade Office last week. (motorauthority.com)
- As recently as October 2016 the Office of National Statistics produced a report indicating that men working full time earn 9.6% more, on average, than their female counterparts. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- If you have already registered for work on www.iowaworks.gov , and have created a Employer Searchable resume you have met this requirement and no action is needed. (iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov)
- You must register for work when you apply for Unemployment Insurance (UI) and you are no longer attached to an employer. (iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov)
- Take Your Politician To Work kicks off the beginning of Nursing Week (May 7-13, 2018) and continues through to early June to ensure each politician has the opportunity to go to work with an RN or NP. (rnao.ca)
- Margaret Magan worked at Quarry Bank from the age of ten, brought to work in the mill as a child apprentice. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Welcome to Bike to Work Week! (waba.org)
- Connect your new .work domain to one of our Shared Hosting plans, and build your website without having to know how to code! (dreamhost.com)
- And I don't want this to be just an afterschool homework program," Visbal said about the spectrum of business and working professionals he plans to bring to BHA's teaching pool. (ocregister.com)
- Viewpoints expressed in the article are the work of the author. (mydailyregister.com)
- It's probably not surprising that nurses work in educational facilities, but it is an often-overlooked option. (rasmussen.edu)
- To promote discussion around women and work. (parliament.uk)
- Some, called clinical dietitians, work one-on-one with patients to develop diets appropriate to their medical and lifestyle needs. (chron.com)
- It should be noted that working with incarcerated individuals will have its risks and requires an individual with thick skin and an interest in caring for potentially dangerous patients. (rasmussen.edu)