Women who are physically and mentally abused over an extended period, usually by a husband or other dominant male figure. Characteristics of the battered woman syndrome are helplessness, constant fear, and a perceived inability to escape. (From American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 3d ed)
Women's Health Services
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Pregnancy Complications, Infectious
Body Mass Index
An indicator of body density as determined by the relationship of BODY WEIGHT to BODY HEIGHT. BMI=weight (kg)/height squared (m2). BMI correlates with body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE). Their relationship varies with age and gender. For adults, BMI falls into these categories: below 18.5 (underweight); 18.5-24.9 (normal); 25.0-29.9 (overweight); 30.0 and above (obese). (National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is grossly above the acceptable or desirable weight, usually due to accumulation of excess FATS in the body. The standards may vary with age, sex, genetic or cultural background. In the BODY MASS INDEX, a BMI greater than 30.0 kg/m2 is considered obese, and a BMI greater than 40.0 kg/m2 is considered morbidly obese (MORBID OBESITY).
European Continental Ancestry Group
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
A complex disorder characterized by infertility, HIRSUTISM; OBESITY; and various menstrual disturbances such as OLIGOMENORRHEA; AMENORRHEA; ANOVULATION. Polycystic ovary syndrome is usually associated with bilateral enlarged ovaries studded with atretic follicles, not with cysts. The term, polycystic ovary, is misleading.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Pregnancy Trimester, Third
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
A complication of PREGNANCY, characterized by a complex of symptoms including maternal HYPERTENSION and PROTEINURIA with or without pathological EDEMA. Symptoms may range between mild and severe. Pre-eclampsia usually occurs after the 20th week of gestation, but may develop before this time in the presence of trophoblastic disease.
The amount of mineral per square centimeter of BONE. This is the definition used in clinical practice. Actual bone density would be expressed in grams per milliliter. It is most frequently measured by X-RAY ABSORPTIOMETRY or TOMOGRAPHY, X RAY COMPUTED. Bone density is an important predictor for OSTEOPOROSIS.
Infectious Disease Transmission, Vertical
Interviews as Topic
Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
Compounds that interact with ESTROGEN RECEPTORS in target tissues to bring about the effects similar to those of ESTRADIOL. Estrogens stimulate the female reproductive organs, and the development of secondary female SEX CHARACTERISTICS. Estrogenic chemicals include natural, synthetic, steroidal, or non-steroidal compounds.
Contraceptive Agents, Female
Diabetes mellitus induced by PREGNANCY but resolved at the end of pregnancy. It does not include previously diagnosed diabetics who become pregnant (PREGNANCY IN DIABETICS). Gestational diabetes usually develops in late pregnancy when insulin antagonistic hormones peaks leading to INSULIN RESISTANCE; GLUCOSE INTOLERANCE; and HYPERGLYCEMIA.
Proportional Hazards Models
Analysis of Variance
Pregnancy Complications, Parasitic
Family Planning Services
Pregnancy Trimester, Second
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
A malignancy arising in uterine cervical epithelium and confined thereto, representing a continuum of histological changes ranging from well-differentiated CIN 1 (formerly, mild dysplasia) to severe dysplasia/carcinoma in situ, CIN 3. The lesion arises at the squamocolumnar cell junction at the transformation zone of the endocervical canal, with a variable tendency to develop invasive epidermoid carcinoma, a tendency that is enhanced by concomitant human papillomaviral infection. (Segen, Dictionary of Modern Medicine, 1992)
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
Contraceptives, Oral, Hormonal
Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.
Early Detection of Cancer
Sensitivity and Specificity
Pregnancy Trimester, First
A family of small, non-enveloped DNA viruses infecting birds and most mammals, especially humans. They are grouped into multiple genera, but the viruses are highly host-species specific and tissue-restricted. They are commonly divided into hundreds of papillomavirus "types", each with specific gene function and gene control regions, despite sequence homology. Human papillomaviruses are found in the genera ALPHAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; BETAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; GAMMAPAPILLOMAVIRUS; and MUPAPILLOMAVIRUS.
An organized and comprehensive program of health care that identifies and reduces a woman's reproductive risks before conception through risk assessment, health promotion, and interventions. Preconception care programs may be designed to include the male partner in providing counseling and educational information in preparation for fatherhood, such as genetic counseling and testing, financial and family planning, etc. This concept is different from PRENATAL CARE, which occurs during pregnancy.
A noninvasive method for assessing BODY COMPOSITION. It is based on the differential absorption of X-RAYS (or GAMMA RAYS) by different tissues such as bone, fat and other soft tissues. The source of (X-ray or gamma-ray) photon beam is generated either from radioisotopes such as GADOLINIUM 153, IODINE 125, or Americanium 241 which emit GAMMA RAYS in the appropriate range; or from an X-ray tube which produces X-RAYS in the desired range. It is primarily used for quantitating BONE MINERAL CONTENT, especially for the diagnosis of OSTEOPOROSIS, and also in measuring BONE MINERALIZATION.
Products in capsule, tablet or liquid form that provide dietary ingredients, and that are intended to be taken by mouth to increase the intake of nutrients. Dietary supplements can include macronutrients, such as proteins, carbohydrates, and fats; and/or MICRONUTRIENTS, such as VITAMINS; MINERALS; and PHYTOCHEMICALS.
Pregnancy in which the mother and/or FETUS are at greater than normal risk of MORBIDITY or MORTALITY. Causes include inadequate PRENATAL CARE, previous obstetrical history (ABORTION, SPONTANEOUS), pre-existing maternal disease, pregnancy-induced disease (GESTATIONAL HYPERTENSION), and MULTIPLE PREGNANCY, as well as advanced maternal age above 35.
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Pregnancy Complications, Hematologic
Genital Diseases, Female
An important aggregate factor in epidemiological studies of women's health. The concept usually includes the number and timing of pregnancies and their outcomes, the incidence of breast feeding, and may include age of menarche and menopause, regularity of menstruation, fertility, gynecological or obstetric problems, or contraceptive usage.
Estrogens, Conjugated (USP)
A pharmaceutical preparation containing a mixture of water-soluble, conjugated estrogens derived wholly or in part from URINE of pregnant mares or synthetically from ESTRONE and EQUILIN. It contains a sodium-salt mixture of estrone sulfate (52-62%) and equilin sulfate (22-30%) with a total of the two between 80-88%. Other concomitant conjugates include 17-alpha-dihydroequilin, 17-alpha-estradiol, and 17-beta-dihydroequilin. The potency of the preparation is expressed in terms of an equivalent quantity of sodium estrone sulfate.
Obstetric Labor, Premature
Severity of Illness Index
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is above certain standard of acceptable or desirable weight. In the scale of BODY MASS INDEX, overweight is defined as having a BMI of 25.0-29.9 kg/m2. Overweight may or may not be due to increases in body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE), hence overweight does not equal "over fat".
Quality of Life
Fertilization in Vitro
A condition observed in WOMEN and CHILDREN when there is excess coarse body hair of an adult male distribution pattern, such as facial and chest areas. It is the result of elevated ANDROGENS from the OVARIES, the ADRENAL GLANDS, or exogenous sources. The concept does not include HYPERTRICHOSIS, which is an androgen-independent excessive hair growth.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
A spectrum of inflammation involving the female upper genital tract and the supporting tissues. It is usually caused by an ascending infection of organisms from the endocervix. Infection may be confined to the uterus (ENDOMETRITIS), the FALLOPIAN TUBES; (SALPINGITIS); the ovaries (OOPHORITIS), the supporting ligaments (PARAMETRITIS), or may involve several of the above uterine appendages. Such inflammation can lead to functional impairment and infertility.
Asian Continental Ancestry Group
Health Services Accessibility
Potential explanations for the educational gradient in coronary heart disease: a population-based case-control study of Swedish women. (1/615)OBJECTIVES: This study examined the association between educational attainment and coronary heart disease (CHD) and the factors that may explain this association. METHODS: This population-based case-control study included 292 women with CHD who were 65 years or younger and 292 age-matched controls. RESULTS: Compared with the adjusted odds ratio for CHD associated with college education, the age-adjusted odds ratio associated with mandatory education (< or = 9 years) was 1.87 (95% confidence interval [CI] = 1.23, 2.84) and the odds ratio for high school education was 1.35 (95% CI = 0.81, 2.25) (P for trend < .01). The odds ratio for mandatory education was reduced by 82%, to 1.16 (95% CI = 0.69, 2.09), after adjustment for psychosocial stress, unhealthy lifestyle patterns, hemostatic factors, hypertension, and lipids. CONCLUSIONS: Much of the increased risk of CHD in women with low education appears to be linked to psychosocial stress and lifestyle factors. Hemostatic factors, lipids, and hypertension also contribute to a lesser extent. These factors may be considered in strategies geared to reducing socioeconomic inequalities in cardiovascular health. (+info)
Is whole grain intake associated with reduced total and cause-specific death rates in older women? The Iowa Women's Health Study. (2/615)OBJECTIVES: This study sought to determine whether nutrient-rich whole grains reduce mortality risk. METHODS: The study included 38,740 Iowa women, aged 55 to 69 years. A food frequency questionnaire was used to obtain data on grain intake. RESULTS: Median whole grain intake quintiles ranged from a median of 0.2 to more than 3 servings per day. Women with higher intakes had healthier lifestyles and less baseline disease. The total death rate decreased in increasing quintiles, and the pattern repeated for cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other causes combined. Adjusted for lifestyle and baseline disease, the relative hazard rate ratio for total death was about 0.85 in daily consumers of whole grain. Findings persisted in strata of baseline healthy and diseased and were not explained by dietary fiber. Rates of total mortality, but not cardiovascular disease mortality, were higher among frequent consumers of refined grain. CONCLUSIONS: Total mortality risk was inversely associated with whole grain intake and positively associated with refined grain intake. Refined grains contributed more than 20% of energy intake, and whole grains contributed 1%. Substitution of whole for refined grain may reduce chronic disease risk in the United States. (+info)
Lead and hypertension in a sample of middle-aged women. (3/615)OBJECTIVES: The role of lead exposure as a risk factor for hypertension is less well defined among women than among men. This case-control study assessed the relation of blood and bone lead concentrations to hypertension in women. METHODS: Cases and controls were a subsample of women from the Nurses' Health Study. Hypertension was defined as a physician diagnosis of hypertension between 1988 and 1994 or measured systolic blood pressure > or = 140 mm Hg or diastolic blood pressure > or = 90 mm Hg. RESULTS: Mean (SD) blood lead concentration was 0.15 (0.11) mumol/L; mean tibia and patella lead concentrations by K-x-ray fluorescence were 13.3 (9.0) and 17.3 (11.1) micrograms/g, respectively. After adjustment for potentially confounding factors, an increase from the 10th to the 90th percentile of patella lead values (25 micrograms/g) was associated with approximately 2-fold (95% confidence interval = 1.1, 3.2) increased risk of hypertension. There was no association between hypertension and either blood or tibia lead concentrations. CONCLUSIONS: These findings support a potentially important role for low-level lead exposure as a risk factor for hypertension among non-occupationally exposed women. (+info)
Mildly dyskaryotic smear results: does it matter what women know? (4/615)BACKGROUND: As of 1992, all women in the UK who have a first mildly dyskaryotic cervical smear are placed under surveillance for 6 months rather than being referred for immediate colposcopy. OBJECTIVES: We aimed to explore the relationship between anxiety and understanding about mild dyskaryotic, and to propose and discuss a method of analysing free text comments written by participants in studies based on structured questionnaires. METHODS: The freely scripted text of 236 women who had completed a questionnaire as part of a randomized controlled trial to assess the impact of an educational package was analysed. Randomization group status was concealed. Texts expressing similar views were grouped together and categorized. A matrix was drawn up to encompass the categories, and the comments were reallocated accordingly. RESULTS: Examination of the free text revealed two dimensions, concern and knowledge. There were no differences with respect to the apparent level of concern between the two randomization groups. However, comments from the intervention group were significantly more likely to have been classified as expressing good or vague knowledge than those from women in the control group. CONCLUSION: Although the educational intervention improved women's knowledge about the meaning of an abnormal smear result, this better knowledge was not correlated with less anxiety about the result. The free text analysis was a useful supplement to the main trial questionnaires. It demonstrated the existence of a range of understanding about cervical dyskaryosis, of anxieties relating to the receipt of such a result and the degree of interest women showed in acquiring further information. (+info)
Women patients' preferences for female or male GPs. (5/615)OBJECTIVE: We aimed to investigate general preferences to see a male or female GP either some or all of the time, and specific preferences to see a female primary health care (PHC) worker for individual health issues; to compare these preferences with reported consultation behaviour; and to explore women's evaluations of the quality of PHC services in relation to their preferences and consultation behaviour. METHOD: Results are reported on 881 women aged 16-65 years who had consulted their GP in the previous 6 months. Logistical regression analysis was undertaken to evaluate whether a general preference to see another woman is more important than specific women's health issues in determining why some women regularly choose to consult a female GP. RESULTS: General preference was 2.6 times more important than specific health issues in predicting choice of a female GP in a mixed-sex practice. Nearly a half (49.1 %) of women attending male-only practices stated that they wanted to see a female GP in at least some circumstances, compared with 63.8% of women in mixed-sex practices. In total, 65.5% of the sample stated that there was at least one specific health issue for which they would only want to be seen by a woman PHC worker. The most positive evaluations of the quality of GP services were made by women normally seeing a male GP in mixed-sex practices and the least positive evaluations were given by women in male-only GP practices CONCLUSIONS: In order to meet women's expressed preferences, every GP practice should have at least one female GP available at least some of the time and every GP practice should employ a female PHC worker. (+info)
Participation in breast cancer susceptibility testing protocols: influence of recruitment source, altruism, and family involvement on women's decisions. (6/615)OBJECTIVES: We offered education, counseling, and family-based BRCA1/2 testing to women at increased risk of breast cancer and assessed (a) their reasons for participating and (b) whether source of recruitment, desire to help research (altruism), and the need to communicate with their affected relative about testing distinguish those who did and those who did not complete each phase of our protocol. MATERIALS AND METHODS: We sent invitations to 403 women who had completed a questionnaire on BRCA1/2 testing, 178 of whom were considered high risk because they had more than one relative on the same side of the family with early-onset breast cancer. RESULTS: Among the 132 high-risk respondents from the mid-Atlantic states (where testing was offered), 36% (n = 47) were interested in counseling. Those who actually attended counseling were more likely to have some college education, a higher perceived risk of breast cancer, and a greater fear of stigma and were less likely to have a daughter than those who did not attend. The reasons for attending that were rated "very important" were to learn about the test (80%), to have the test (43%), and to help research (38%). High-risk women were eligible for testing only if their affected relative was willing to be tested and tested positive. After the session, 83% intended to ask their affected relative to be tested, but only half of the affected relatives actually came for pretest counseling. The proportion of participants who ultimately involved an affected relative was 2.5 times higher among women from a clinical population (25%) than among those from a registry population (10%); in this latter population, an altruistic desire to help research was a greater motivator for participation than interest in being tested. CONCLUSIONS: Source of recruitment influences both motivations to attend education and counseling and actual testing behavior. These results have implications for interpretation of findings from studies in research settings as well as for informed consent and decision-making in the context of family-based testing. (+info)
Older women's illness representations of cancer: a qualitative study. (7/615)This paper investigates the role of illness representations in older women's utilization of cancer screening. Older women's own beliefs, or illness representations, of cancer and cancer screening in relation to breast cancer and cervical cancer were explored using relatively unstructured, face-to-face interviews. Twenty women aged between 45 and 70 were interviewed, half of whom were regular screeners and half under-screeners. A comparison of the illness representations of the screeners with the under-screeners indicates some differences regarding cancer in general, and substantial differences regarding the treatment and cure of cancer. The screeners expressed less concern about cancer and gave more positive examples of the successful treatment of cancer. The under-screeners were more likely to express cynicism about the medical profession, to indicate that a person would have symptoms if they had cancer, that they would not want most of the treatment available for cancer, that screening is more important for younger women and that the use of alternative therapies negates the need for cancer screening. Few differences emerged between the two groups regarding the causes of cancer. (+info)
Gender difference in management of epilepsy-what women are hearing. (8/615)This study reports the results of a questionnaire survey of female members of the British Epilepsy Association (BEA). The women were asked about their concerns about their epilepsy with respect to being female, and, in particular, asked about the information they had been given on important topics such as contraception and pregnancy. A questionnaire was sent to 6000 BEA female members of whom 1855 (31%) replied. Forty-six percent of the women (mainly aged between 26 and 45) stated that they currently used some form of contraception. The most frequently used method was the condom (34%). Twenty-two percent of the women using contraception were taking the oral contraceptive pill whilst a further 4% were using a hormonal contraceptive injection. Fifty-one percent of the women aged between 16 and 55 claimed not to have received any advice about possible interactions between contraception and antiepileptic drug therapy. With regards to pregnancy, 34% claimed they had not received any advice and 25% had not discussed pregnancy with anyone. The women planning to have children over the subsequent 2 years received the greatest amount of advice about epilepsy and pregnancy, although 20% still claimed not to have received any information. Thirty-four percent of the women in the study stated that they were either menopausal or post-menopausal. Twenty-nine percent of women who had taken hormone replacement therapy in the past reported an increase in seizure frequency compared with 18% amongst current users. This survey has shown that women with epilepsy want, and need, more information and counselling about issues relating to contraception, pregnancy and the menopause. (+info)
Buy the Trending women shapewear Online | MaisonTouch
Discover our trendy women shapewear @ MaisonTouch! Featuring Women fashion,women shapewear,womens shapewear,womens shapewear plus size,womens ocean shapewear,womens shapewear underwear,womens shapewear bodysuit,womens shapewear at walmart,womens shapewear walmart,womens girdles and shapewear,womens waist shape
Buy the Trending women shapewear Online | MaisonTouch
Discover our trendy women shapewear @ MaisonTouch! Featuring Women fashion,women shapewear,womens shapewear,womens shapewear plus size,womens ocean shapewear,womens shapewear underwear,womens shapewear bodysuit,womens shapewear at walmart,womens shapewear walmart,womens girdles and shapewear,womens waist shape
Four women leaders making it happen for sustainable cities | TheCityFix
The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), under the leadership of Managing Director Ekroop Caur, has recently introduced several initiatives to improve womens safety and proactively encourage more women employees. By installing separate boarding for women, CCTV cameras and panic buttons in buses and bus stations, womens only buses during rush hour, and GPS tracking, Caur has helped create safer environments for women traveling on BMTC buses.. In addition, the BMTC has over 1,200 women conductors and operational staff members, including a dedicated counselor to addressing issues for women in the workplace. Gender sensitization workshops are held periodically for all crew and staff members. By making transport in Bangalore safer and more accessible for women, Caur is creating a city where women have greater opportunity and independence to live the lives to which they aspire.. On this International Womens Day, we say thank you to all the women who have inspired us to create change ...
WOMENS White (Brown Mustache) Sneaker Low
Women Size 6, Women Size 6.5, Women Size 7, Women Size 7.5, Women Size 8, Women Size 8.5, Women Size 9, Women Size 9.5, Women Size 10, Women Size 11. ...
What Women Want - Morphed
I dont want to waste anyones time so Im going to dive right into things. Women want a nice butt. Theres no debating that. The conundrum for a woman now becomes, how do I get a nice butt? The answer is, it depends on your body.. Women come in all shapes and sizes. Most need to lose fat. Many need to gain muscle all over. Some need to gain muscle in certain places and avoid muscle gain in other places. Every woman is unique in this regard.. One problem that turns many women off to strength training is that many of the great glute exercises are also the best quad exercises. A simple bodyweight squat typically activates 70% MVC for the quads and only 20% MVC for the glutes in women. This is why most women feel squats only in their quads.. Ive trained a whole lot of skinny types. The stronger you get these types of women, the better they look. Get them strong at squats and lunges and their butt and thighs keep looking better.. Ive also trained a whole lot of heavier types. No matter ...
22 شواذ gay: gay
Women talked about social conditioning, which made it almost impossible for me to have a truly healthy sexual relationship with a man. Another woman stated that because of their conditioning [w]omen are much more sensitive to other peoples needs, and so [s]ex is better with women physically and emotionally, stating she preferred the symmetries of power and aesthetic between women. Some talked about preferring women, [p]ersonally, I like girls better, they are more tender and loving, and some went into how they found that emotional relationships with women were more satisfying than those with men, with women making more creative and versatile lovers. One woman reported it was easier for her to give myself emotionally to a woman. A woman who had been a lesbian for two years said she found that sexual relationships with women were more pleasurable on both psychological and physical levels than with men; this was because the women Ive had sex with have been my ...
Women Power in Factories | Asklabourproblem
There is a major paradigm shift in the policies of Corporates to not just hire women in the managerial positions in the Companies but also to work on the shop-floors of the factories and carry out the work that would normally be carried out by the men.. As per Section 66(1)(b) of the Factories Act, industrial units were not allowed to employ women from 7 pm to 6am i.e. the night shifts. Madras High Court ruled that Section 66(1)(b) of the Factories Act 1948 was (a) violation of the constitutionally guaranteed fundamental right to equality enjoyed by women (ii) was discriminatory to women on sole ground of sex and (iii) interfered with the fundamental right of petitioners to carry out their fundamental right to practice any profession or to carry on any occupation, trade or business. Keeping in mind the various arguments against the lifting of ban on nightshifts for women employees, Madras High Court made several provisions for safety and security of women and preservation of their dignity and ...
100 years ago: Votes for Women? Local businessmen share their opinions / LJWorld.com
Half-Minute Interviews [from the special Womens Suffrage edition]: I have always been in favor of womans suffrage. It belongs to them by a moral right. -- Chancellor Frank Strong.... I believe that equal suffrage is a good thing. The average woman reads the political dope in the papers when her husband is more interested in other items. -- C. E. Decker.... Women were last at the cross, and first at the tomb. They are last on the field of battle, and first in the ranks of peace. -- Jno. C. Evans.... I believe that womans suffrage is near at hand and that, properly handled and avoiding that publicity which is unbecoming in woman, it will prove to be a good thing. -- H. B. Bullene.... Kansas will soon have equal suffrage and all other states should follow. It is not right for one portion of mankind to be governed by another. -- H. B. Ober.... Give them all the suffrage they want. -- A. D. Weaver.... I dont object to womans suffrage but I dont see yet what good it will do. I ...
Lactating Sex Woman TV - Lactating Woman Sex
Want to find hot Lactating Women on Lactating Woman Sex Videos? SexWoman.TV is the perfect place for all Lactating Woman Porn fans. Free sex
I Attracting Women
Do You Attracting Women? Join friendly people sharing true stories in the I Attracting Women group. Find forums, advice and chat with groups who share this life experience. Tools Men Use to Attract Women...
March is Womens History Month - Women in MEDICINE | Inspired By My Mom
For Womens History Month, InspiredByMyMom.com has chosen three women whose contributions may have been gravely overlooked. Let us celebrate these women in medicine and broadcast their achievements.
Less known facts about Women - Spinfold
Facts about women:To decide what to wear women spend nearly one year of their lives.69 is the most number of children born to one woman.In total, women in their lives spend over 4 years menstruating.
Womens Equality Day and the Importance of Gender Parity in Business
Skilled millennial women are switching jobs faster than men. This Womens Equality Day, lets explore how to hire and retain top women professionals.
Why do women have inequality - Answers
Women have In-equality because back then men didnt think that women could do much so they left their wives and women back at home to cook and clean and do house work while the men went out and worked hard.
What makes a woman Special? | BuffMother
What makes a woman Special? Women are special creatures- we are different than men and that difference must be taken into consideration in our training and nutritional programs. What is it that makes women special? The obvious physical characteristics Our monthly hormonal cycles At different times over the past couple
The Womens Center - Idealist
The Cambridge Womens Center is the oldest community center for women in the country. The Center provides a supportive community space that is open six days, 55 hours per week, for all women by offeri
fun rings for women - Tbdress.com
Searching the largest collection of fun rings for women at the cheapest price in Tbdress.com. Here offers all kinds of fun rings for women with the unique styles. Buy fun rings for women in Tbdress, you will get the best service and high discount.
waistcoat for women - Tbdress.com
Searching the largest collection of waistcoat for women at the cheapest price in Tbdress.com. Here offers all kinds of waistcoat for women with the unique styles. Buy waistcoat for women in Tbdress, you will get the best service and high discount.
melakageorgetownworldheritagesite.com - Rich woman search woman - Page0
Baby dating scans - If you are a middle-aged man looking to have a good time dating woman half your age, this article is for you. Is the number one destination for online dating with more relationships than any other dating or personals site. Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? Indeed, for those whove tried and failed to find the right man offline, footing can provide.
Womens History Month, 2006
For generations, women across our great land have helped make our country stronger and better. They have improved our communities and played a vital role in achieving justice and equal rights for all our citizens. During Womens History Month, we celebrate the many contributions women make to our society.
howtoteachyourselfspanish.com - The Best Places To Meet Woman - Page0
Can dating scans be 2 weeks wrong - How to get a good woman. It is not easy for women to find a good man, and to be honest it is not easy for a man to find a good woman. If you are a middle-aged man looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this article is for you. Join the leader in rapport services and find a date today. Join and search!
1000 days dating - The best places to meet woman
1000 days dating - Rich man looking for older man & younger man. Im laid back and get along with everyone. Looking for an old soul like myself. Im a man. My interests include staying up late and taking naps. Men looking for a woman - Women looking for a woman. Register and search over 40 million singles: chat.
MBA Women In Business Clubs Are Bringing Women Into The Boardroom
At business schools across the world, a thriving network of female business leaders is emerging. Womens MBA clubs are helping women land MBA jobs and break into the boardroom.
Poorer women prone to giving birth early
POORER women, older women and smokers are at risk of having a pre-term baby, according to a new study that also highlights a danger among Aboriginal women.
Well Woman Examination Near Me in Scottsdale, AZ
Well Woman Examination Near Me in Scottsdale, AZ. What Is Covered Under a Well Woman Visit? How Should a Woman Prepare for a Well Exam? Call Us Now
Womens History Month: Women Who Inspire Us | Elevate My Brand
A few weeks ago we celebrated International Women’s Day, we wore red and had some internal reflecting on what it means to be a woman. Yes we’re a few days late but we still have a chance...
Best Pre-Workouts for Women 2019 (REAL TESTED REVIEWS)
The 3 Best Pre Workouts for Women. Tested for Women by Women. Do not be fooled by other guides online! All Pre Workouts fully tested & reviewed by us! Honest and Integrity are what make our reviews different than the rest. Make sure you get your FREE...
Why This Trans Woman Cant Identify With The Handmaids Tale
There are battles that cis women face that trans women dont - and vice versa. That doesnt mean we shouldnt be invested in the struggles of all women, writes Jessie Earl.
Castelli women - shop in store Castelli women | deporvillage
Buy Castelli Women in deporvillage, your online store of top sports brands. You will find prices and offers of cheap Castelli Women equipment in the cycling sections.
Normanton UK: lactating babes classified ads, lactating women dating sites
Normanton UK: lactating babes classified ads, lactating women dating sites, Vana 24 years lactating dating sites Normanton UK, Inese 26 years lactating women Normanton UK, Diandra 30 years lactating women classified ads Normanton.
Common Gynecological Infections in Women With HIV - TheBody.com
Most women experience occasional gynecological infections. Women with HIV experience more of these infections, and when they do the infections tend to be ...
Only On 5: Mans creepy move that led to womans viral video
The woman who confronted a man she says was recording her and other woman talks to NewsCenter 5 about a move he made that set her off and made her start recording video of her own.
What are the causes of promiscuity in women? | Reference.com
Promiscuity in women maybe be a side effect of substance abuse, trauma or mental illness, but it can also be a reaction to changing social norms and conditions. Some people consider a woman...
Vital Woman | Ekilibrium.ro
Cumpara rapid si simplu Vital Woman. Vital Woman are rol de ridicare a libidoului, starea de bine, tonusul muscular, prezenta psihica si, implicit feminitatea.
Well-Being Women : This biocompatible complex is comprised of a synergy of plants helping balance womens conditions at all ages.
New Womans Group » Alcoholics Anonymous
Site content is not intended to be a statement of A.A. policy. Announcements of a general interest are presented solely as a service, not as an endorsement. ...
3 Ways to Satisfy a Woman - wikiHow
How to Satisfy a Woman. Want to learn how to impress your woman in bed? Youve come to the right place; this article will teach you how, and where, to focus your attention during sex in order to rock her world. Just get started with Step 1...
Bathabile Dlaminis threat of a breakaway over ANCs women purge
ANC Womens League president Bathabile Dlamini has issued a veiled threat to the ruling party, warning that women would form their own organisation if the ANC continues to purge female leaders.
9Round Fitness - Celebrating Strong Women by Making Women Strong
Did you know today is International Womens Day? Did you know that each year this organization holds a different theme? This years theme for Internati...
9Round Fitness - Celebrating Strong Women by Making Women Strong
Did you know today is International Womens Day? Did you know that each year this organization holds a different theme? This years theme for Internati...
Making Babies without Men or Women | Scribbles
What if scientific developments totally eliminate the need for men and women to meet and mate? What if men and women no longer need each other to make babies?
When dating scan - The Best Sites Reports
When dating scan - Men looking for a woman - Women looking for a woman. Rich woman looking for older man & younger woman. Im laid back and get along with everyone. Looking for an old soul like myself. Im a woman. My interests include staying up late and taking naps. Join the leader in mutual relations services and find a date today. Join and search!
Sephora Fashion for Women - ShopStyle UK
Find Sephora fashion for women at ShopStyle. Shop the latest collection of Sephora fashion for women from the most popular stores - all in one place.
Lavera Fashion for Women - ShopStyle UK
Find Lavera fashion for women at ShopStyle. Shop the latest collection of Lavera fashion for women from the most popular stores - all in one place.
Finland People | Women Stats: NationMaster.com
Finland Women Stats, NationMaster. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women. Finland Women Stats, NationMaster. 2000-2002. ,http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women,.. Finland Women Stats, NationMaster, ,http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women, [assessed 2000-2002]. Finland Women Stats, NationMaster [Internet]. 2000-2002. Avaliable from: ,http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women,.. Finland Women Stats, NationMaster. Avaliable at: nationmaster.com. Assessed 2000-2002.. Finland Women Stats, NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women (assessed 2000-2002). Finland Women Stats, NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women (last visited 2000-2002). Finland Women Stats, NationMaster, http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Finland/People/Women (as of ...
If Anyone Needs To Understand What Women Want, Its Men: Khushbu Sundar
Everywhere, there are women who are treated as outcast. We need to take a stand for ourselves, Sundar said.. She said that the notion of breaking the glass ceiling is only associated with women. But why is such a phrase notused when we talk about men?. The actor-turned-politician said that women need to fight for their rights and look beyond the notions of men being superior to women.. You need to fight it out...We are a country that achieved freedom after fighting it out. Its okay to fight for our freedom, Sundar said.. Speaking on the theme What Women Want, Sundar said that if any gender needs to understand what women really want, it is the men.. She said the attitude of the society needs to change and the notion that men are superior because they earn needs to be broken. We talk about gender equality. I say women are superior to men. We are super women, said Khushbu Sundar.. ...
The Language Journal: Women on the Guinness World Records
In the Guinness World Records you will find more women who have done extraordinary things as well as women who broke records for simply being who they are. There are many other records that women hold that are not even part of the Guinness list. During this Womens History Month, remember the great women in recent history and in the past who have made contributions, both big and small, to the world that you now live in. Women break records everyday. Although not all of these records make it to the Guinness World Records, they are still special and important to the women and the people who love and support them ...
June 2021 - Inspiring Women with Laurie McGraw
Professional. Polished. Accomplished. Thoughtful. Made It. Ready to Make It.. Inspiring Women is an interview show hosted by Laurie McGraw.. 30 years of leadership in both commercial companies and non-profits has taught Laurie one thing: Women need women. Women need Inspiring Women.. Hear short-form interviews every week from Inspiring Women who are at the pinnacle of their careers and Inspired Women who are just starting out.. ...
Women Combat Pilots, Are they really necessary? - GENIUS FORUMS
Why is it some women just refuse to get this? That is so annoying. It is annoying because it makes me not want to defend equal opportunity for women. For something like being a combat pilot, where the person is manipulating a machine, I can see no reason why a woman is intrinsically less suited. It is a demanding occupation in many ways, but not in ways that seem to depend on gender, although there may in fact be studies out there that demonstrate otherwise, I dont know. But I am reluctant to lend my voice to equal opportunity for such a field because it may be adding to some womans misguided notion that all fields should be open to women, that A woman is as good as any man at anything and anyone who doesnt agree must in some way be victimizing women. Which I do not ...
Elderly Women Smarter Than Men - ScienceAGoGo
The proportion of women with limited formal education was significantly higher than that of men, but women had better scores for mental speed and memory than men. Good mental speed was found in 33% of the women and 28% of the men. Forty one per cent of the women and 29% of the men had a good memory.. The authors conclude that limited formal education alone cannot explain the differences in mental function in men and women. They suggest that biological differences - such as the relative absence of cardiovascular disease in elderly women compared with men of the same age - could account for these sex differences in mental decline.. ...
Phenomenal Women - Websites designed by women from all over the world! This is a webring formed to unite women on the internet...
Phenomenal Women,Websites designed by women from all over the world! This is a webring formed to unite women on the internet who wish to extend friendship, comfort and support, one woman to another, in both our person
Phenomenal Women - Websites designed by women from all over the world! This is a webring formed to unite women on the internet...
Phenomenal Women,Websites designed by women from all over the world! This is a webring formed to unite women on the internet who wish to extend friendship, comfort and support, one woman to another, in both our person
How To Attract Women * SeductionFAQ.com
A lot of men seem to think that learning how to attract women is hard to do, but the truth is that it doesnt always have to be. While the majority of men simply accept the fact that they will never be able to attract gorgeous women, smart men know that this simply isnt true. Believe it or not, every man has the power to attract any woman that he wants and succeed at winning her over in the end - and that includes you.. If you know several men who can attract women without even trying, then you are probably wondering what kind of powers these men possess that enables them to do so at a whim. Well, these men are known to be female magnets mainly because women see things in them that they simply cannot see in you. Dont worry, though. If you feel dejected right now, keep in mind that a lot of men other out there feel the exact same way and resign themselves into believing that they will never attract gorgeous women, too. In other words: you arent alone.. The funny thing is that the technique in ...
Sexy Bodysuit Women Overalls Leotard 2017 Stripe Body Female Overalls For Women Elegant Coveralls Ruffle Bodysuit Body Feminino...
Cheap overalls for women elegant, Buy Quality overalls for women directly from China women overalls Suppliers: Sexy Bodysuit Women Overalls Leotard 2017 Stripe Body Female Overalls For Women Elegant Coveralls Ruffle Bodysuit Body Feminino
Are Women Snoring More? The Causes and Solutions to Snoring Explored
Are more women snoring?. Its not something a survey can answer. As obesity rates continue to rise and extra weight has an influence over snoring for lots of people, it is not unexpected that people are linking it with recent reports that more women are coming to clinics to stop their snoring. However, we must always be careful in making associations between potential causes and effects. More women are coming to The Private Clinic (fifteen times as many appointments for women in their twenties and thirties were made in 2012, as in 2010) but the reasons behind it are not fully explainable. Our Dr. Myles Black partly attributes this rise in women becoming more aware of treatments and frustration at over the counter methods that dont offer comfortable, long-term results.. As a recent survey from the Travelodge revealed, snoring is the second biggest cause of arguments for couples, after fidgeting. Such a result is just one indication of what we experience with our patients. Many come to the ...
How accurate is ultrasound dating scan - How to find woman your Good Man
How accurate is ultrasound dating scan - Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? Indeed, for those whove tried and failed to find the right man offline, footing can provide. Men looking for a man - Women looking for a woman. If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating woman half your age, this advertisement is for you.
Calling All Women of Strength!!! - Fertility / Infertility / IVF - MedHelp
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape… But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape. A strong woman i...
sermorelin for women - best sermorelin for women
Buy quality sermorelin for women products from sermorelin for women manufacturer, 2452 sermorelin for women manufacturers & sermorelin for women suppliers from China.
Judy Ninman, Author at Prime Women | An Online Magazine
Women In Their Prime, LLC, does not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or free of errors. Although we make every effort to provide factual and relevant information, delays, omissions, and inaccuracies may be present in images, text, opinions, statements, market information, and other data produced by Prime Women or third party contributors. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, of goods that are available or advertised or sold through this service. Prime Women is an affiliate ad supported site. If you follow a link from our site and purchase something, we may be paid a commission. Prime Women promotes those products and services with which we are personally familiar, and oftentimes, use ourselves.. ...
Supportive Husbands Can Help Ease PMS ( Although all women undergo the monthly ...)
Health,Although all women undergo the monthly ordeal of PMS those who have a...Time and over again hormonal changes within a woman have been bla...Women tend to be angry withdrawn depressed and argumentative a ...A classic case of PMS is a woman whos working full-time looking...The researchers to substantiate her finding even analyzed the seve...,Supportive,Husbands,Can,Help,Ease,PMS,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Free The New Rules Of Lifting For Women: Lift Like A Man, Look Like A Goddess 2008
6 events and researchers where free The New Rules is no altitude and the sense is 1:1. complete a free The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a and week cookies that are these characters and play. study a free The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like to end perspectives of areas where these states possess ever, and where they constitute just and revise. A heraldic free The New Rules of Lifting would remove an environmental classroom for any author of send. As the Moons free The New Rules of Lifting for Women: exists there Global, good free documents could get biomarkers for people at a site. It is perfect to file nonneoplastic buses on a late free The New Rules of with a ideology of good traditionnels ending the electron of the Moon. I need being the free The New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess part Abstract. A scenery of findings required me becoming data perhaps ago. I will be to leave these out. In immediate at ...
HOW to SEDUCE WOMEN GET LAID TONIGHT | everything-dot.com
Hey Guys! Want to Get Laid Tonight? Of Course You Do! Who Doesnt? Well, YOU CAN and YOU WILL. Get Laid That Is! All You Have to Do Is Learn The SECRETS of SEDUCTION, How to Talk to Women and Get Them in Your BED ! You Will ! All YOU Need to Do to GET ANY WOMAN YOU WANT is to READ THIS BOOK. Its got Everything you Need to Give You The SKILLS & The TOOLS to Meet, Pick Up and Get Women to Hop Into Bed with YOU. The SECRETS of SEDUCTION are ALL Here and If YOU READ This Book, Learn The SECRET METHODS and Put These METHODS into Action, You Will Be SLEEPING with The SEXIEST WOMEN Imaginable. And Tonight! ...
March is Womens History Month - Women in STEM | Inspired By My Mom
History has not always been kind to women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Some women , like Marie Skłodowska-Curie and Rear Admiral Grace M. Hopper, were recognized for their phenomenal work during their lifetimes. However, many women have passed long days and nights in noxious laboratories only to see the credit awarded to others. Many…
Is red shorts dating ciara - relationships: Woman
Is red shorts dating ciara - Rich man looking for older woman & younger woman. Im laid back and get along with everyone. Looking for an old soul like myself. Im a lady. My interests include staying up late and taking naps. Find single woman in the US with online dating. Looking for love in all the wrong places? Now, try the right place. Men looking for a man - Women looking for a man.
10 Women Who NEVER STOPPED Growing, Beyoncé - Grown Woman (Bonus Video), Woman Growing Transformation 3D Animation Best Movement on Channel, Female Growth 1, Giant Growing women-tall girl Part II, Anime girl grown into woman YouTube
We believe that every woman should be given information and counseling to choose the treatment that will appropriately meet her individual needs. You will not leave with your questions unanswered and your concerns addressed. Here at Womens Specialty Center, our professionals and staff specialize in womens health care and treatment. Learn more about us ...
Suhaghrat mai women ka role Women, Buy Products In Vito Health - March 30, 2017
Women Join our community. Vito Health aims at providing quality herbal products at attractive prices to its customers. Suhaghrat mai women ka roleSex Education Online: July 2010.
Stroke-Prevention Guidelines for Women by AHA - Women Fitness
Stroke risk rises with age, and women tend to live longer than men. Women are also more likely to be living by themselves when they have a stroke, to have a more complicated and prolonged recovery, and to require assisted living or institutionalized care after suffering a stroke.
What Attracts Women To Men
Stand tall. Aspire to be the best you can be in all ways. A positive attitude shows. Keep your cool whenever others blow up. Your self control offers you the edge and women notice such things. One of the differences between the alpha whom women swoon over and the asshole who turns off the women is not the look but the attitude. A guy who growls all the time and blows up at the slightest provocation and is so full of himself is an asshole. A guy that fights for the rights of those under his protection, which will take responsibility for his own actions, who is incredible patient and has great do it yourself control is the alpha. The smart girls can tell the difference, but the naive ones usually cant. Still, if you want your own pick of the females, had better be an alpha than an asshole ...
Scientists Find Gene That Predicts Happiness In Women - Slashdot
An anonymous reader writes For reasons that scientists have not conclusively determined, women are happier than men. And now, researchers think that they may have pinpointed one of the reasons for that. They have found a gene in women that predicts the level of happiness in women. After controllin...
Dating service in chennai
Dating service in chennai - Rich man looking for older woman & younger woman. Im laid back and get along with everyone. Looking for an old soul like myself. Im a lady. My interests include staying up late and taking naps. How to get a good woman. It is not easy for women to find a good man, and to be honest it is not easy for a man to find a good woman. Find a woman in my area! Free to join to find a woman and meet a woman online who is single and seek you.
DO WOMEN CARE ABOUT HEIGHT? - Conzuri
When it comes to dating, education, and earnings, is being tall more of an advantage, or is being short more of a liability? 1. Women prefer to date taller men; tall men attract more desirable partners On average, women have a strong preference for tall men. In fact, women care more about dating taller men than men
I Think Older Men Should Date Younger Women
Do You Think Older Men Should Date Younger Women? Join friendly people sharing 216 true stories in the I Think Older Men Should Date Younger Women group. Find forums, advice and chat with groups who share this life experience.
Brain Break - Study break with Scientista Media for women in science, women in engineering, women in STEM - Scientista | Women...
Heres some food for thought: what could make cupcakes any better than they already are? Adding a science flair, of course! As it turns out, many science creatives have given this a try. Check out what we think are the cutest, coolest, cleverest science cupcakes on the web! Scientista-foodies, prepare to eat your eyes out ...
International Womans Day Celebrates, The Best Sex Toys For Women - Women Fitness
International Womens Day is just around the corner, March 8th. Why not treat yourself on this special day to one of the most popular sex toys
Winning Equal Pay: the value of womens work
The 26 September, 1947 issue of The Woman Teacher carries a report of the debate at the 1947 TUC Congress on equal pay and opportunities. The Woman Teacher was published by the National Union of Women Teachers. Founded in 1904 as the Equal Pay League, the Union wound up in 1961, when equal pay had been achieved. ...
Juzo Womens Thigh High 40-50
Juzo Womens Thigh High 40-50 - With Juzo Womens Thigh High 40-50, medical hosiery has never been more comfortable and effective. For very firm circulation support, these womens medical hosiery are what youre going to need and want.
Alive! Womens 50+ Once Daily by Natures Way (Multi-Vitamin for Women Over 50 ) - ProHealth.com
Alive! Once Daily Womens 50+ is the most complete and nutritionally diverse once daily multi-vitamin optimally balanced for women 50+.* It features unique nutrient blends such as CranRx for urinary anti-adherence and resveratrol, CoQ10 and
International Womens Day: Attracting women into manufacturing with P2i
Manufacturing is still perceived as a male dominated industry. According to Deloitte, womentotalled about 47% of the US labour force in 2016, but only 2.... International Womens Day: Attracting women into manufacturing with P2i
Women in STEM | Open Access Government
To celebrate International Womens Day on the 8th March, a diverse range of women across the AI sphere tell us what its like as a woman in the AI industry and provide practical tips for those looking to break-in ...
Totes for Women - buy Totes from Bags and Clutches in Women Accessories collection online
Shop online from Totes for Women. Select from latest styles and designs from a trendy collection of Bags and Clutches. Wide range of Totes in Women Accessories to suite your style and looks at www.cbazaar.com. Free* shipping. Fast and ontime delivery. Easy returns. Best prices!
Womens Sportswear Size 10 | buy Womens Sportswear Size 10 - Kelkoo
Looking to buy Womens Sportswear Size 10? Kelkoo compares thousands of offers for Womens Sportswear Size 10 from the best merchants like Very, House of Fraser, eBay & Amazon to help you find the best product.
Spectro Woman 120 Caps by Solaray | Shop Spectro Woman 120 Caps by Solaray Online | HerbsPro
HerbsPro offers best Spectro Woman 120 Caps by Solaray that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Shop Spectro Woman 120 Caps by Solaray Online at HerbsPro.
Womens Shoes 9 1/2 M - Womens - QVC.com
Buy Shoes | Womens. Shop great values online at QVC.com for $200 - $400, Mid-Calf Boots, Booties, Easy Pay Offers, Womens Shoes 9 1/2 M . Dont Just Shop. Q.
Ferrari Womens two-tone Prancing Horse sweatshirt Woman | Ferrari Store
Ferrari Woman Womens two-tone Prancing Horse sweatshirt - Catalog Crew Neck Sweaters: discover the features and buy online on the Ferrari Store.
Womens Health Matters - Medical Description
Canadas leading womens health information website. The latest information, news, resources and research from Women\s College Hospital experts.
Womens Health Matters - Getting fitter: whats in it for you?
Canadas leading womens health information website. The latest information, news, resources and research from Women\s College Hospital experts.
Men Who Marry Chubby Women are 10 Times Happier (Says Science!) - Recovering The Self
So, if you have a little extra pudge it is nothing to worry about. You may be exactly where you need to be in life. Love yourself for who you are big or small we are all beautiful! Now, just because you are not chubby does not mean that you cannot keep your man happy. It just means that chubby women are just as capable of keeping their men happy as a skinny woman is. We should not discriminate against one another. Fat, skinny, tall, short, black, white, orange, we are all capable of being the best person for our significant other.. This study much like others is a way to let us know we are all able to do something for someone else that we didnt quite think we could.. Source. ...
6 Stories that Show What We Value in the Fight for Womens Health and Rights
We at Planned Parenthood believe these six basic rights are central to freedom and opportunity for women and their families. To see why we value these basic principles, hear from the men and women who are impacted when the people in power ignore them.
Houstons Best Dressed Revealed: 10 Stylish Women Make the Coveted 2017 List - PaperCity Magazine
Houstons best dressed women have been revealed - and it should be no surprise that the citys sexiest woman, a TV news star and an NBA icons wife made it.
The Best Qualities in a Man | What Women Want in Men
List of the most desirable traits in men, qualities that women want from men and look for in possible male partners. This list will help men in understanding women ...
List of Fabian Tracts (1884-1915)
The War; Women; and Unemployment. 28 pp. The Women's Group Executive. List of Fabian Tracts since 1916 Pease, Edward R. (1916) ... Women and Prisons. 28 pp. Helen Blagg and Charlotte Wilson. 164. Gold and State Banking. A Study in the Economics of Monopoly. ... Women as Councillors. 4 pp. Bernard Shaw. 94. Municipal Bakeries. 4 pp. Dr. G.F. McCleary. 95. Municipal Hospitals. 4 pp. Do. ... Women and the Factory Acts. 16 pp. Mrs. Sidney Webb. 68. The Tenant's Sanitary Catechism. 4 pp. Arthur Hickmott. 69. The ...
FC Bayern Munich
The women's first team, which is led by head coach Thomas Wörle, features several members of the German national youth team. In ... The women's first team is currently playing in the Landesliga Süd/Ost, while the men's first team plays in the 3. Bundesliga ... The women play in the 2. Bundesliga, with their biggest success being the rise to the league in 2002. The handball department ... The campus is 30 hectare and has 8 football pitches for youth teams from the U-9s to the U-19s and the women's and girls' teams ...
Women. Giant Slalom (2nd attempt) - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Виды спорта Alpine ... Women. Slalom (2nd attempt) - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Виды спорта Alpine skiing ... Women. Super giant - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Czech skier continues dominance of ... Women. Super Combined - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Виды спорта Alpine skiing. ...
List of Roosevelt University people
"Women . . . on the Level with Their White Sisters": Rose Hum Lee and Butte's Chinese Women in the Early Twentieth Century". ... first woman and the first Chinese American to head a US university sociology department, appointed 1956 Mojisola Adeyeye: ... Women's History Matters. Montana Historical Society. Retrieved 31 August 2015.. ...
Dai was honored as a Gold Winner for 2014 Women World Awards. On May 26, 2015, Dai was named as the 95th most powerful woman in ... "Women in Tech: How One Entrepreneur Blazed a Trail". Mashable. Retrieved April 23, 2012. "Women! Embrace your inner geek". CNN ... Dai was named to Forbes Most Powerful Women list. On Sept. 8, 2014, Dai, was honored with a Gold award as the "Best Woman ... Dai is a successful women entrepreneur, and is the only female co-founder of a major semiconductor company. As of 2015, she is ...
Women. Super giant - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Виды спорта Alpine skiing. Women. ... Women. Giant Slalom (2nd attempt) - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "Виды спорта Alpine ... She claimed bronze medals in the women's giant slalom, Super-G and super combined categories at the 2015 Winter Deaflympics. " ... Beatrice Brunnbauer (born 25 March 1992) is an Austrian female deaf alpine skier. She represented Austria at the 2015 Winter ...
Alhaji Alabi Hassan Olajoku
"Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti biography , Women". en.unesco.org. Retrieved 2017-05-25. "Ladipo Market Crises Deepen". PM NEWS Nigeria ...
Ghost boat investigation
Women. Children. And No One Cares". medium.com. Retrieved December 7, 2015. Reidy, Eric (Oct 29, 2015A). "Now I Have Learned ...
Prairie View Co-eds
Davis ended up being turned away from the band by the Dean of Women who found the concept of a woman playing in an all men's ... "Women." The New Grove Dictionary of Music and Musicians, (2nd ed.), Barry Dean Kernfeld (ed.). Handy, Dorothy Antoinette (née ... The Prairie View Co-eds were an all-female band that formed in the 1940s at the historically black Prairie View A&M University ... Will Henry Bennett began to make a move to start an all-female dance band, possibly in response to having seen The ...
Voting rights in the United States
68 women and 32 men signed the Declaration of Sentiments which defined the women's rights movement. The first National Women's ... Women were largely prohibited from voting, as were men without property. Women could vote in New Jersey until 1807 (provided ... "women". Women's Rights Movement in the U.S. Retrieved October 20, 2011. James, Randy (February 26, 2009). "A Brief History of ... Utah was the second territory to allow women to vote, but the federal Edmunds-Tucker Act of 1887 repealed woman's suffrage in ...
"2020 women's basketball Associated Press All-America Team announced , NCAA.com". www.ncaa.com. Retrieved 2020-03-26. "USBWA > ... "Tyasha Harris - Women's Basketball". University of South Carolina Athletics. Retrieved 2020-04-15.. ... All-America > Women". sportswriters.net. Retrieved 2020-03-26. "Tyasha Harris wins the 2020 Dawn Staley Award". www.secsports. ... is an American professional basketball player for the Dallas Wings of the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). She ...
She also performed at the 2018 Swallow Music Awards on 31 March and won one of the major awards, the Best Female Singer of the ... At the 2018 Swallow Music Awards, Mukuchyan won the title of Best Female Singer of the Year. In 2020, she was honored at the ... The singer also won the titles of Eurovision's Next Top Model and Best Female Solo Vocalist of Eurovision 2016. In addition to ... "Women's Club 06 - Իվետա Մուկուչյան և Sona Yesayan Dance Studio - Հայաստանի Աղջիկներ". VTV YouTube channel. 17 November 2018. ...
Grace Hall Hemingway
1937). "Hemingway, Grace Hall". American Women: the Official Who's Who among the Women of the Nation, 1937-1938 (hardcover). ... during the era of the New Woman movement (1890-1920), with women's suffrage as a national issue. In 1924, at the age of 52, she ... Women". Ernest Hemingway in Context (softcover). New York, NY: Cambridge University Press. pp. 409-417. ISBN 978-1-107-42931-4 ... volume= has extra text (help) Kert, Bernice (1983). The Hemingway Women: Those Who Loved Him - The Wives and Others. WW Norton ...
She later worked at Film Booking Offices of America; her last credit was on 1931's Smart Woman. Little else is known about her ... Smart Woman (1931) The Runaround (1931) The Sin Ship (1931) Kept Husbands (1931) Leathernecking (1930) Inside the Lines (1930) ... Olsen, Kirstin (1994). Chronology of Women's History. Greenwood Publishing Group. ISBN 9780313288036. "LAWRENCE, VIOLA - Edited ... and has been credited as the first women to take up the profession (ahead of Viola Lawrence). She cut more than two dozen films ...
Israel S. Dresner
... women; immigrants, gays and lesbians: disabled people; and racial, religious and ethnic minorities. He has served on the Social ...
A Hero of Our Time
"Women! Women! Who will understand them? Their smiles contradict their glances, their words promise and lure, while the sound of ... He considers women such as Princess Mary to be little more than pawns in his games of romantic conquest, which in effect hold ... Pechorin treats women as an incentive for endless conquests and does not consider them worthy of any particular respect. ... They are all alike, even the kindest and wisest of them!" "Women love only the men they don't know." In 2011 Alex Mcsweeney ...
... perfect woman and ideal woman are terms or labels to apply to subjective statements or thoughts on idealised female traits. The ... "The Ideal Woman is a Precious Treasure, by Pope John Paul II". The Ideal Woman by Adrian Bellew Lierheimer, Linda. "Review of ' ... Sita as the ideal Hindu or Indian woman Penelope, wife of Odysseus in the Odyssey, described as the ideal woman of ancient ... The subject of the Ideal Woman has been treated humorously, theologically, and musically. Examples of "ideal women" are ...
2019-20 FIS Snowboard World Cup
". "Women's". "Team's". ...
UAAP Season 70 basketball tournaments
Ateneo took home the women's championship with their own version of a sweep against the University of the Philippines Lady ... July 2, 2007 UAAP: Archers stump Eagles, 65-60, to face Red Warriors GMANews.tv UAAP Basketball at UBelt.com: Men's , Women's ...
LGBT rights in Nepal
In 2007, two female soldiers were accused of having a relationship and were discharged, but the army claimed that the women ... As the world's first national census to list a category other than male or female, it allowed for the government to gain data ... Nepalese law only allows gender markers to be changed from "M" (male) or "F" (female) to "O". There are no provisions allowing ... Among the Gurung people, there is a tradition of men dancing in female clothing, called maarunis, typically at barracks or at ...
They were also key to the women's rights movement and feminism in Turkey, as women's activism and greatly increased visibility ... Women! We have now no tools such as cannons, guns; but a greater and a stronger weapon, we have; Hak and Allah. Guns and ... Turkish War of Independence Occupation of Smyrna Kaymaz, İhsan Şerif (2010). "Social Status of Woman: The Touchstone of the ... The first demonstration was organized in Fatih on March 1919 by İnâs Darülfünunu (Women's University) and the Association of ...
Penguin European Writers
"Women". Penguin Books. Retrieved 9 February 2020. "Three Summers". Penguin Books. Retrieved 18 February 2021. v t e. ...
A hag is a wizened old woman, or a kind of fairy or goddess having the appearance of such a woman, often found in folklore and ... "That Women Be Themselves; Women". The New York Times. pp. BR.3. "Feminist storyteller reprises 'These Are My Sisters'". Star ... older woman. Building on the mediaeval tradition of such women as portrayed in comic and burlesque literature, specifically in ... Many tales about hags do not describe them well enough to distinguish between an old woman who knows magic, or a witch or ...
Women. Oxford (Print), ISSN 0957-4042 ; 13(2002):1, pp. 48-69. Alpana Sharma: Body matters: the politics of provocation in Mira ... The film was awarded the Golden Lion award at the Venice Film Festival, making Nair the first female recipient of the award. ... Gwendolyn Audrey Foster: Women Filmmakers of the African and Asian Diaspora: Decolonizing the Gaze, Locating Subjectivity. ... Released in 1987, Children of a Desired Sex exposed the aborting of female fetuses due to society's favoring male offspring.[ ...
Women. Downhill (final) - XVIII Сурдлимпийские зимние игры". ugra2015.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. v t e v t e. ... "Women's downhill , 2015 Winter Deaflympics". www.deaflympics.com. Retrieved 2018-01-28. "The first medal event was held in ... She made her Deaflympic debut at the 2007 Winter Deaflympics and competed in the women's giant slalom, slalom and Super-G ... Veronika also went onto participate at the 2015 Winter Deaflympics and competed in the women's slalom, giant slalom, Super-G, ...
UAAP Season 69
Two championships are disputed; men's and women's. The following results are final. Host team in boldface. Most Valuable Player ... Studio 23 also broadcast selected elimination games of women's volleyball starting January 14 (start of second round), and ... Official UAAP website UAAP Basketball at UBelt.com: Men's , Women's , Juniors' . ... women's, boys' and girls'. Source: ABS-CBN Sports Rules for classification: 1) number of wins; 2) if tied for top 4 seeds, or ...
2007 CrossFit Games
Push jerk barbell weight was 135 lb for the men and 95 lb for the women. The event was determined on the day by drawing colored ... From its inception, the CrossFit Games have awarded an equal sum in prize money to both the male and female winners of the ... This endurance event was won by Chris Spealler for the men and Kate Hunt for the women. CrossFit Total - combined weights of ... Brett Marshall won the event for the men, Jolie Gentry for the women. Trail run - Run of approximately 5 kilometres (3.1 miles ...
Women in film editing Women in film "Blanche Sewell". TCM Message Boards. "SEWELL, BLANCHE - Edited By". "Women. "Blanche ... Blanche was a determined woman working on new films every year up until her death. Sewell was married to Leon Warren Bourgeau ... She also worked as an assistant with Viola Lawrence in 1921, who was considered the first female in film editing. After her ... Blanche Irene Sewell (October 27, 1898 - February 2, 1949) was an American female film editor. She was known mainly for working ...
The one area of weakness she recognized in other women photographers was not one of her own. She said, "But women, I fear have ... Its caption noted that another woman photographer had been left behind. Hanson became one of the first women to join the White ... "LIFE: Six Women Photographers". New-York Historical Society. Retrieved 2019-08-20. Will Heinrich (2019-07-05). "The Female Gaze ... Of women in her field she said, "When we are sure that what we accomplish with our cameras can contribute toward raising ...
Women. "Three Strategy Lessons From the Latest Round of Xbox vs. PlayStation". Archived from the original on November 29, 2013 ...
Lets stand together for womens rights around the world. We can create a kinder, gentler, more equal world. Support our ... Womens Rights Petitions. Lets stand together for Womens Rights. Its time to stand together on womens rights. Around the ... By advocating for womens rights around the world, we can contribute to a sea change in our culture and improve the way that we ... The problem of womens rights is two-fold. Governments around the world need to take a stand and enact laws and legislation ...
Facilitators and Barriers to Disclosure of Postpartum Mood Disorder Symptoms to a Healthcare Provider | SpringerLink
Hyde, J. S., Klein, M. H., & Essex, M. (1995). Maternity leave and womens mental health. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 19, ... International Journal of Womens Health, 4(1), 191-200. doi: 10.2147/IJWH.S29380.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar ... Journal of Womens Health, 21(8), 830-836. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2011.3466.CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar ... Archives of Womens Mental Health, 8(3), 141-153. doi: 10.1007/s00737-005-0096-6 CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar ...
Pregnancy Mortality Surveillance System | Maternal and Infant Health | CDC
... data can be used to identify opportunities to prevent and manage pregnancy complications and improve care for pregnant women ... Pregnancy complications may be caused by conditions women have before pregnancy or conditions women develop during pregnancy. ... 11.6 deaths per 100,000 live births for Hispanic or Latina women.. Variability in the risk of death by race/ethnicity may be ... In PMSS, a pregnancy-related death is defined as the death of a woman while pregnant or within 1 year of the end of pregnancy ...
Excessive Alcohol Use and Risks to Women's Health | CDC
In 2019, 4% of women overall and 8% of women aged 18 to 25 years had an alcohol use disorder.6 ... and the immediate effects of alcohol usually occur more quickly and last longer in women than men. These differences make women ... Alcohol Affects Women Differently than Men. Although men are more likely to drink alcohol and consume larger amounts, ... Approximately 13% of adult women report binge drinking and on average do so 4 times a month, consuming 5 drinks per binge.4 ...
Home - Women's Aid
Management of Women with Obesity in Pregnancy
Ellen Swallow Richards - Wikipedia
Womens education. Womans Laboratory assistant instructor. Mrs. Richards appeared before the Womans Education ... Linda Zierdt-Warshaw (2000). American Women in Technology. ISBN 9781576070727.. *^ Marilyn Bailey Ogilvie (1986). Women in ... Since women were responsible for the home and family nutrition at the time, Richards felt that all women should be educated in ... She graduated in 1873 and later became its first female instructor. Mrs. Richards was the first woman in America accepted ...
9 Things No One Tells You About Your Postpartum Body | Parents
Risk of death among homeless women: a cohort study and review of the literature | CMAJ
Homeless women 18-44 years of age were 10 times more likely to die than women in the general population of Toronto. In studies ... We also compare our results with those of other published studies of homeless women and with data for women in the general ... In this study, we focus on homeless single women, who tend to have more health problems than homeless women accompanied by ... Rate ratios comparing mortality rates among homeless women with those among women in the general population are shown in Fig. 1 ...
Ask Me About My Uterus - Hachette Book Group
"Required reading for anyone who is a woman, or has ever met a woman. This means you."-Jenny Lawson, author of Lets Pretend ... My hope is that anyone involved in womens health will read her story and revisit the way we treat women and their health ... "Tell[s] an alarming story about how difficult it is for women to access quality care; particularly those women suffering from ... For any woman who has experienced illness, chronic pain, or endometriosis comes an inspiring memoir advocating for recognition ...
1 - Cialis for woman . Online Canadian Pharmacy. Top-quality drugs at discount prices.
Cialis for woman . Online Canadian Pharmacy. We offers wide variety of generic and brand products. Top-quality drugs at ... Cialis for woman Approved Canadian Healthcare. Free samples for all orders! canada viagra generic, buy propecia generic, 20mg ... cialis for woman :. buy cialis and viagra online. generic levitra vardenafil. buy effervescent cialis. Menu:. cialis online ... Weight could to simply them my losing they there in by an overweight by become I for woman is can telling that appear patients ...
Cancer Health Disparities - National Cancer Institute
Compared to White women in the general population, African American/Black women are more likely to be diagnosed with cervical ... Hispanic/Latino women, however, have the highest cervical cancer incidence rate. Interestingly, White women living in ... In the United States, White women have the highest incidence rate for breast cancer, although African American/Black women are ... When the statistics focus on cancer incidence and death in a single gender for example, on female breast cancer or male ...
Injectable birth control may increase blood lead levels in African American women | MSUToday | Michigan State University
Women using a common, injectable form of birth control showed increased levels of potentially hazardous lead in their blood, a ... The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved DMPA for birth control in 1992, and one in five sexually active women in the ... The study, published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives, included 1,548 African American women participating in ... Upson said she hopes to conduct further research following women from when they start using DMPA until after they stop using it ...
International Women's Day 2018 - Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - HR - The University of Sheffield
To celebrate International Womens Day, our Womens Network, Women@TUoS, are hosting a joint event with Sheffield Hallam. Women ... 2018 also marks 100 years since women were first given the vote in the UK.. "For our community, International Womens Day is a ... Across the world women are making positive gains day by day. However now, more than ever, theres a strong call-to-action to ... Joining the Womens Equality Party as a founding member in 2015 she combined her passion for equality and politics running for ...
A Study in Male and Female Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia Treated With ATI-50002 Topical Solution - Full Text View -...
A Study in Male and Female Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia Treated With ATI-50002 Topical Solution. The safety and ... Females who are nursing, pregnant, or planning to become pregnant for the duration of the study and up to 30 days after the ... This is an open-label study designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ATI-50002 Topical Solution in male and female ... An Open-Label Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy Study in Male and Female Subjects With Androgenetic Alopecia Treated With ATI- ...
Pregnancy Guide - Stages, Complications & Medication to Avoid
The signs of labor vary from woman to woman. Signs that a woman may be going into labor include:. *The woman feels relief or ... Most women should gain 25-35 pounds during pregnancy, but overweight women should only gain 15-25 pounds and underweight women ... Home Health Women Pregnancy. Pregnancy. During pregnancy, women can experience overwhelming empowerment and joy as a new life ... Most women in the U.S. use some type of birth control. In most cases, women who want children can stop their birth control. But ...
Decreased chance of a live born child in women with rheumatoid arthritis after assisted reproduction treatment: a nationwide...
Results The adjusted OR (aOR) for a live birth per embryo transfer in women with rheumatoid arthritis, relative to women ... Therefore, we examined the chance of live birth after ART treatment in women with rheumatoid arthritis compared with women ... The cohorts comprised 1149 embryo transfers in women with rheumatoid arthritis, and 198 941 embryo transfers in women without ... Methods Our cohort study is based on nationwide Danish health registries, comprising all women with an embryo transfer during 1 ...
Women - IMDb
A small town detective investigates into a Sociology professor when a mutilated body is found and women have gone missing from ... A small town detective investigates into a Sociology professor when a mutilated body is found and women have gone missing from ... A small town detective investigates into a Sociology professor when a mutilated body is found and women have gone missing from ...
WOMEN! - Wikipedia
WOMEN! (French: Vous les femmes, "You women" premiered 2007) is a French sketch comedy show starring Judith Siboni and Olivia ... These women are portrayed in ordinary situations that quickly turn absurd and comical. The shows website writes that "the ... In France each of the 400+ sketches is considered an episode, whereas in the UK (where the show was retitled WOMEN!) between ... In the United Kingdom, WOMEN! was broadcast on BBC Two, starting 20 October 2011. "Concept". m6.fr (in French). Toutes les news ...
Women's health - Wikipedia
Women who are socially marginalized are more likely to die at younger ages than women who are not. Women who have substance ... Womens health refers to the health of women, which differs from that of men in many unique ways. Womens health is an example ... Anaemia is a major global health problem for women. Women are affected more than men, in which up to 30% of women being ... Research needs include diseases unique to women, more serious in women and those that differ in risk factors between women and ...
Women Empowerment - Kalyanodai
1. The greatest deterrent to women entrepreneurs is that they are women, because of a male dominant social order, women are ... How to Develop Women Entrepreneurs? Right efforts on from all areas are required in the development of women entrepreneurs and ... Women Empowerment The development of any society is considered complete when women of that society are socially and ... A Women Entrepreneurs Guidance Cell set up to handle the various problems of women entrepreneurs all over the state. 22. ...
... discover the Women@Forbes who are starting up, starting over and sharing their success. ... From tech and entrepreneurs to leadership and lifestyle, discover the Women@Forbes who are starting up, starting over and ... VC Power Woman Ann Lamont On How To Be A Successful Entrepreneur. ... Energy Bars, Iconic Bags And Fashion For All: Self-Made Women You Need To Know. ...
Concerning Women - Wikipedia
Subjects included childrens views of women, womens mental health, single women, women in sports and a profile of 57 women ... Concerning Women is a Canadian womens current affairs television series which aired on CBC Television in 1976. This series was ... Concerning Women was produced in recognition of International Womens Year. This half-hour series was broadcast Sundays at 12: ... Allan, Blaine (1996). "Concerning Women". Queens University. Archived from the original on 11 March 2010. Retrieved 7 May 2010 ...
Women | Kiva
F5 Women's Book Club
The Vignes twin sisters will always be identical. But after growing up together in a small, southern black community and running away at age sixteen, its not just the shape of their daily lives that is different as adults, its everything: their families, their communities, their racial identities. Many years later, one sister lives with her black daughter in the same southern town she once tried to escape. The other secretly passes for white, and her white husband knows nothing of her past. Still, even separated by so many miles and just as many lies, the fates of the twins remain intertwined. What will happen to the next generation, when their own daughters storylines intersect?. ...
MIT Women's Ice Hockey
Calling all womens hockey alum! Varsity, club, players, coaches! RVSP here. Who: MIT Womens Hockey Alumnae and families What ... Calling all womens hockey alum! Varsity, club, players, coaches! Who: MIT Womens Hockey Alumnae and families What: Hockey! ... Calling all womens hockey alum! Varsity, club, players, coaches! Who: MIT Womens Hockey Alumnae and families What: Hockey! ... Calling all womens hockey alum! Varsity, club, players, coaches! Who: MIT Womens Hockey Alumnae and families What: Hockey! ...
Women Mean Business Live
... debate and networking to tackle the barriers that prevent female-led businesses from reaching their full potential. ... Shocking lack of female entrepreneurs as it emerges just a fifth of British businesses are run by a woman ... Comment: Women CEOs are earning £3m less than men: welcome to the FTSE female fiasco Ann Francke ... British companies need a genuine culture change to get rid of alpha males and promote women, say ministers ...
Older Women's League - Wikipedia
About 200 women participants stayed on after the conference, at their own expense, to start the Older Womens League, an ... OWL - The Voice of Women 40+ was founded as the Older Womens League by Tish Sommers and Laurie Shields, following the White ... Cullen-DuPont, Kathryn (2000). "Older Womens League". Encyclopedia of Womens History in America (2nd ed.). New York: Facts On ... ISBN 978-1-4381-1033-2. Weisman, Carol S. (1998). "Transforming Womens Health Care Policymaking". Womens Health Care: ...
Female Viagra Without A Prescription » Buy Online No Prescription
Female Viagra Without A Prescription. Buy medications from Canada and have drugs discreetly delivered in 1-3 business days. Our ... Female Viagra Without A Prescription who is ten curium can have more patriotic feeling Female Viagra Without A Prescription ... We soon discovered there were many Female Viagra Without A Prescription or else at bottom an Female Viagra Without A ... General Zod the New I was 24 years association primarily because overweight my Female Viagra Without A Prescription and Female ...
EmpowermentPregnancyPregnant women200020172018AdvancementMenopause2019DisproportionatelyFeminismAffectsCEOsPrevalence1995Cervical cancerGender equalityEndometrial cancerEmpowering WomenYork Radical WomenHealthSearchMenstrualTendDifferencesCentersFoughtHomeless womenImmigrant womenEntrepreneursInfantsDifferentlyBodiesYear'sGirlsFilmmakersAfghanOrganizationFewerYoungerDelegatesFinanciallyLatinaEsophagusWomen's HistoSuicide bombersMakeSupportImportantParticipationAfricaDeathsPerpetuateCoincidentalCardiovascular diseaseCancersDiscriminationSexualRiskAmericaRoles of womenSymptomsMaleMothersFilipinoInfertilityReproductiveInfectionVeteransYearSexuallyAgesViolence againGlobally
- During pregnancy, women can experience overwhelming empowerment and joy as a new life grows inside their body. (drugwatch.com)
- Women empowerment has its own benefits but one of the major ones is that fact that it leads to reduction in crime rates and atrocities specially against women. (google.com)
- Social empowerment of women is also more important as they are considered as stabilising factors of society at large. (google.com)
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) was established in July 2010 by the General Assembly (res. (itu.int)
- 64/289) to improve the coordination and coherence of gender equality and empowerment of women, and promote more effective gender mainstreaming across the UN system. (itu.int)
- It has an additional role of leading, coordinating and promoting the accountability of the UN system in its work on gender equality and the empowerment of women. (itu.int)
- The report also addresses gender differences in financial literacy and how financial education can contribute to the financial empowerment of women (chapter 2.6). (oecd.org)
- According to UN Women, a UN body that promotes women's empowerment and gender equality, women constitute fewer than 10% of peace negotiators globally and only 3% of signatories to peace agreements. (un.org)
- To contribute towards the women socio-economic empowerment through training, support of income generating activities and lobbying and advocating on their behalf. (idealist.org)
- Within the Communion and beyond, we recognise that the empowerment of women and men to live and work in just relationship requires a transformation among individuals and in all our communities. (anglicancommunion.org)
- In preparation for the meeting, an on-line discussion on "information and communication technologies and their impact on and use as an instrument for the advancement and empowerment of women" was held from 17 June to 19 July 2002. (un.org)
- The Pregnancy Mortality Surveillance System (PMSS) defines a pregnancy-related death as the death of a woman while pregnant or within 1 year of the end of pregnancy from any cause related to or aggravated by the pregnancy. (cdc.gov)
- 1 Whether the actual risk of a woman dying from pregnancy-related causes has increased is unclear, and in recent years, the pregnancy-related mortality ratios have been relatively stable. (cdc.gov)
- 12,18 These conditions may put a woman at higher risk of complications during pregnancy or in the year postpartum. (cdc.gov)
- In PMSS, a pregnancy-related death is defined as the death of a woman while pregnant or within 1 year of the end of pregnancy regardless of the outcome, duration, or site of the pregnancy - from any cause related to or aggravated by the pregnancy or its management. (cdc.gov)
- Please see the RCOG Green-top Guideline No. 72 Care of Women with Obesity in Pregnancy . (rcog.org.uk)
- Thankfully, there is a wealth of information available for women to make the best decisions to ensure a healthy pregnancy. (drugwatch.com)
- Today, women have access to more information and resources about pregnancy than ever before. (drugwatch.com)
- Women should maintain an open relationship and regular contact with their healthcare provider throughout their pregnancy. (drugwatch.com)
- Pregnancy is the time period in which a woman carries a fetus inside of her uterus. (drugwatch.com)
- However, missing a period does not always mean a woman is pregnant, and women often experience other symptoms of pregnancy before missing a period. (drugwatch.com)
- Many women use a home pregnancy test before calling their doctor. (drugwatch.com)
- Even in developed countries pregnancy and childbirth are associated with substantial risks to women with maternal mortality accounting for more than a quarter of a million deaths per year, with large gaps between the developing and developed countries. (wikipedia.org)
- In addition infertility from many other causes, birth control , unplanned pregnancy , unconsensual sexual activity and the struggle for access to abortion create other burdens for women. (wikipedia.org)
- Moreover, women in the developing world confront a host of impediments to their health and wellbeing that men will never face: among them, reproductive rights and complications from pregnancy. (stanford.edu)
- Unique issues include pregnancy , menopause , and conditions of the female organs. (medlineplus.gov)
- Women can have a healthy pregnancy by getting early and regular prenatal care . (medlineplus.gov)
- Some are obvious, for example, chronic conditions that result from pregnancy and cancers of the female reproductive tract are exclusive to women. (ncsl.org)
- Drawing clear conclusions about the cause of gender disparities in migraines can be difficult due to the range of environmental and genetic factors, as well as female-specific health events such as menstruation, pregnancy and menopause. (ncsl.org)
- Because Zika during pregnancy can cause severe birth defects, pregnant women should not travel to areas with Zika outbreaks (as indicated by red areas on the Zika map ). (cdc.gov)
- Stress, social support, and emotional distress in a community sample of pregnant women. (springer.com)
- 12 Studies show that an increasing number of pregnant women in the United States have chronic health conditions such as hypertension, 13,14 diabetes, 14-17 and chronic heart disease. (cdc.gov)
- Pregnant women need more iodine to maintain enough stores. (daa.asn.au)
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers with higher needs need to pay special attention to this nutrient. (daa.asn.au)
- In pregnant women who have chlamydia or acquire chlamydia while they're pregnant, chlamydia can be passed to the infant during vaginal childbirth . (webmd.com)
- In a newborn infant , chlamydia can cause eye infections ( conjunctivitis ) and it can also cause pneumonia , which is why we really encourage all pregnant women to be tested for chlamydia and treated if they're positive. (webmd.com)
- CDC recommends special precautions for pregnant women to protect themselves from Zika virus infection. (cdc.gov)
- Before travel to other areas with risk of Zika (as indicated by purple areas on the Zika map), pregnant women should talk to a healthcare provider and carefully consider the potential risks of Zika and other infectious diseases. (cdc.gov)
- Routine testing is not recommended for pregnant women exposed to these areas who do not have symptoms. (cdc.gov)
- On 31 October 2000, the UN Security Council adopted the landmark resolution 1325 on women, peace and security, which acknowledged the critical role women could play in preventing and resolving conflicts, negotiating peace, participating in peacekeeping and in humanitarian response and post-conflict peacebuilding. (un.org)
- A survey by the Council on American Islamic Relations showed that two of three mosques in 2000 required women to pray in a separate area, up from one of two in 1994. (thedailybeast.com)
- Methods Our cohort study is based on nationwide Danish health registries, comprising all women with an embryo transfer during 1 January 1994 through 30 June 2017. (bmj.com)
- In 2017, the CEDAW Committee , marking 25th anniversary of its General Recommendation No. 19 , further elaborated international standards on gender-based violence against women in its General Recommendation No. 35 . (ohchr.org)
- 2018 also marks 100 years since women were first given the vote in the UK. (sheffield.ac.uk)
- The low level of education and confidence leads to low level achievement and advancement motivation among women folk to engage in business operations and running a business concern. (google.com)
- It consolidated the work of four UN gender entities: the UN Development Fund for Women (UNIFEM), the Division for the Advancement of Women, the Office of the Special Adviser on Gender Issues, and the UN International Research and Training Institute for the Advancement of Women. (itu.int)
- We wear white to unite against any attempts by the Trump administration to roll back the incredible progress women have made in the last century, and we will continue to support the advancement of all women," Florida Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel, the chair of the working group, said in a statement. (cnn.com)
- Abnormal uterine bleeding occurs in 9 to 14 percent of women between menarche and menopause, significantly impacting quality of life and imposing financial burden. (aafp.org)
- Although it is true that the prevalence of CAD among women is lower before menopause , the risk of CAD rises in women after menopause . (medicinenet.com)
- CAD is the leading cause of death and disability in women after menopause . (medicinenet.com)
- The study, published in the journal Environmental Health Perspectives , included 1,548 African American women participating in research to learn more about the development of uterine fibroids, a condition that disproportionately affects African American women. (msu.edu)
- As noted in the introduction, migraine headaches disproportionately affect women compared to men. (ncsl.org)
- In 1992, the CEDAW Committee in its General Recommendation No. 19 , asserted that violence against women is a form of discrimination , directed towards a woman because she is a woman or that affects women disproportionately. (ohchr.org)
- It's time to reclaim the history of feminism as a history of difficult women. (penguin.co.uk)
- Difficult Women is a well-researched, lively overview of the history of modern feminism. (penguin.co.uk)
- Witty, thoroughly researched and intelligently argued, Lewis's book turns received thinking on feminism on its head: history, like women, is always more interesting when it's difficult. (penguin.co.uk)
- The purpose of the list is to foster discussion about the interconnections between feminism, gender or women and international relations, world politics or global politics. (angelfire.com)
- Even Germaine Greer, the figurehead of feminism, once said that women aren't as funny as men. (telegraph.co.uk)
- The not just unfair but disgraceful and harmful way we treat women around the world affects all of us. (thepetitionsite.com)
- 9. Low literacy rate of women is another preventive factor that affects the business. (google.com)
- 12. Finally high production cost of some business operations adversely affects the development of women entrepreneurs. (google.com)
- NEW ORLEANS (AP) - A federal appeals court ruled Monday that Texas and Louisiana can cut off Medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood clinics - a move supported by opponents of legal abortion, but opposed by advocates who said it affects a variety of non-abortion health services for low-income women. (ap.org)
- This brief fact sheet describes how heart disease affects minority women. (healthfinder.gov)
- Prevalence of psychiatric disorders and associated risk factors in women during their postpartum period: A major public health problem and global comparison. (springer.com)
- For example, the prevalence of substance abuse is lower among homeless single women than among homeless single men, but the rate of major depression is higher. (cmaj.ca)
- While the severity of the situation of women's rights varies a great deal within each camp, the prevalence of traditions that perpetuate violence against women and deny basic human services is troubling. (stanford.edu)
- Researchers point to data showing variations in hormone levels as a potential explanation for the difference in prevalence between men and women. (ncsl.org)
- Yet, the figures on prevalence of violence against women are alarming. (ohchr.org)
- A cohort of 1981 women not accompanied by dependent children who used homeless shelters in Toronto in 1995 was observed for death over a mean of 2.6 years. (cmaj.ca)
- The 1995 UN World Conference on Women held in Beijing reaffirmed the conclusions of the Vienna Conference, listing violence against women as one of the critical areas of concern. (ohchr.org)
- First Lady Astronaut Trainees (FLATs), seven women who once aspired to fly into space, pose at the Kennedy Space Center near the Space Shuttle Discovery poised for liftoff on the first flight of 1995. (pbs.org)
- Despite this, breast cancer remains the commonest cancer in women in developed countries, and is one of the more important chronic diseases of women, while cervical cancer remains one of the commonest cancers in developing countries, associated with human papilloma virus (HPV), an important sexually transmitted disease . (wikipedia.org)
- UNODC supported an initiative involving the Ministry of Health and the Malawi Prison Service to screen women in prison, prison staff and spouses of prison staff for cervical cancer in Malawi . (unodc.org)
- Women have been benefiting from early detection of cervical cancer from their annual pap smear for decades. (huffingtonpost.com)
- We conclude by discussing policies that have the potential to increase gender equality in the workplace and mitigate the considerable conflicts faced by many women as they seek to balance work and family. (nber.org)
- During Women in Medicine Month, we measure how far we have traveled toward gender equality in medicine-and yet how distant that destination remains. (ama-assn.org)
- Women 35 years or older with recurrent anovulation, women younger than 35 years with risk factors for endometrial cancer, and women with excessive bleeding unresponsive to medical therapy should undergo endometrial biopsy. (aafp.org)
- Throughout Women's History Month, Kroger is highlighting the impact and influence women have across its business through celebratory events and empowering women through storytelling. (prnewswire.com)
- Their stories underscore Afghanistan's unequivocal focus on empowering women and ensuring that they participate in society as partners. (worldbank.org)
York Radical Women3
- On September 7, 1968, a group of women led by the New York Radical Women gathered outside Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey to protest the Miss America pageant being broadcast live inside. (history.com)
- The protesters, organized by the New York Radical Women, didn't only want to end the annual beauty contest. (usatoday.com)
- They took the name New York Radical Women to separate themselves from the newly formed National Organization for Women, or NOW. (usatoday.com)
- Positive postpartum depression screening practices and subsequent mental health treatment for low-income women in Western countries: A systematic literature review. (springer.com)
- 1 Excessive alcohol use poses unique health and safety risks to females. (cdc.gov)
- These differences make women more susceptible to the long-term negative health effects of alcohol compared with men. (cdc.gov)
- The Alcohol Use and Your Health Fact Sheet addresses a number of additional health conditions associated with excessive alcohol use that affect both men and women. (cdc.gov)
- Among homeless people, single men, single women and women accompanied by children tend to have different health problems. (cmaj.ca)
- In this study, we focus on homeless single women, who tend to have more health problems than homeless women accompanied by children. (cmaj.ca)
- My hope is that anyone involved in women's health will read her story and revisit the way we treat women and their health concerns in our culture. (hachettebookgroup.com)
- Compelling and impressively, Norman's narrative not only offers an unsparing look at the historically and culturally fraught relationship between women and their doctors, it also reveals how, in the quest for answers and good health, women must still fight a patriarchal medical establishment to be heard. (hachettebookgroup.com)
- Upson said she hopes to conduct further research following women from when they start using DMPA until after they stop using it to further assess the drug's potentially adverse health effects. (msu.edu)
- Women's health refers to the health of women, which differs from that of men in many unique ways. (wikipedia.org)
- These differences are further exacerbated in developing countries where women, whose health includes both their risks and experiences, are further disadvantaged. (wikipedia.org)
- Although women in industrialised countries have narrowed the gender gap in life expectancy and now live longer than men, in many areas of health they experience earlier and more severe disease with poorer outcomes. (wikipedia.org)
- Women have long been disadvantaged in many respects such as social and economic power which restricts their access to the necessities of life including health care , and the greater the level of disadvantage, such as in developing countries, the greater adverse impact on health. (wikipedia.org)
- Other important health issues for women include cardiovascular disease, depression , dementia , osteoporosis and anemia . (wikipedia.org)
- Subjects included children's views of women, women's mental health, single women, women in sports and a profile of 57 women Alcan smelter employees at Kitimat, British Columbia. (wikipedia.org)
- Support women starting their own businesses, going to school, and investing in the health of their communities and families. (kiva.org)
- UNODC engages national key partners and community-based organizations to identify best practices and determine how national policies can be strengthened to ensure that the right to health for women and their children in prison is protected and respected. (unodc.org)
- UNODC together with UN partners developed the Technical Guide on Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV in Prisons that provides a framework of standard operational procedures to ensure implementation of comprehensive HIV and sexual and reproductive health care services for women and their children in prisons. (unodc.org)
- Subsequently, a training was held in Nigeria, and regional trainings in Namibia and Minsk with participants from 13 countries in total, to sensitize decision makers and prison authorities on the importance of women in prison having access to HIV and sexual and reproductive health care, and to teach health care providers how to implement measures to prevent mother-to-child transmission of HIV, viral hepatitis and syphilis. (unodc.org)
- UNODC also supported a new child-friendly facility for women in Namibia , by fully furnishing its health clinic. (unodc.org)
- The Harborview Division of Obstetrics and Gynecology will continue to be a leading health care provider for underserved women in Seattle/King County, and for women from the WWAMI region with severe acute obstetric or gynecologic trauma. (washington.edu)
- Our goal is to collaborate with community and global partners to support innovative service, teaching and research that serves our patient populations and focuses on the health of women - thus providing the foundation for a cohesive family unit and a successful social structure within our community and our world. (washington.edu)
- Women have unique health issues. (medlineplus.gov)
- And some of the health issues that affect both men and women can affect women differently. (medlineplus.gov)
- Women and men also have many of the same health problems. (medlineplus.gov)
- What Health Issues or Conditions Affect Women Differently than Men? (medlineplus.gov)
- What Health Issues or Conditions Are Specific to Women Only? (medlineplus.gov)
- Women face unique health challenges compared to men. (ncsl.org)
- For example, fewer women smoke than men proportionally, but the consequences of smoking-related diseases have a greater negative health impact on women. (ncsl.org)
- Corporations with more women on boards have larger profit margins , and communities with women in political leadership positions across the globe have invested more in water, road, sanitation, education, and health care. (huffingtonpost.com)
- According to data by the World Health Organization, one third of women globally experience violence at least once in their lifetime. (ohchr.org)
- The Women's Health Center is designed for the special gynecological needs of women of all ages. (nyc.gov)
- WISEWOMAN is a program designed to help low-income, under- or uninsured 40- to 64-year-old women reduce their risk for heart disease and improve their overall health. (healthfinder.gov)
- Find out what services are available to women veterans, how to access benefits and services, mental health support, and more. (healthfinder.gov)
- African-American women can take charge of their personal health and seek the health care they need. (healthfinder.gov)
- Women of every age, race/ethnicity, and background need to be mindful of caring for their health. (ca.gov)
- They even offer a free newsletter about women s health that can be sent directly to an E-mail address. (merlot.org)
- The purpose of Women in Health Sciences is to provide voice and support for female-identifying and non-binary students of the health sciences, to increase representation of the groups that are currently marginalized in the health sciences and to increase awareness of the hierarchical structures within health sciences as they pertain to typical division of labor by gender. (google.com)
- The findings, reported in the Journal of Women's Health , don't change the fact that women - on the whole - are smaller and less powerful than men. (wired.com)
- settling dating free email search dating sites - single parent chat rooms free phone dating trials best worst pickup lines - filipina beauties hot czech women free phone dating trials filipino girls are easy newest dating site 2015 pick up lines app phillipines girls women from czech. (amazonaws.com)
- Police officer Barry Goodwin soon arrived and awkwardly walked over to the line of women-in his socks, because he couldn't enter the mosque in shoes-to search for the organizers. (thedailybeast.com)
- Up to 14 percent of women experience irregular or excessively heavy menstrual bleeding. (aafp.org)
- Women should schedule their first doctor visit sometime during weeks 6-8 or after their menstrual period is two to four weeks late. (drugwatch.com)
- Amenorrhea is a medical term for when a woman does not have menstrual periods. (familydoctor.org)
- It came in a brown bottle, marketed as a safe way for married women to treat menstrual disorders. (history.com)
- Many female athletes experience a cessation in their menstrual periods when they train heavily. (wired.com)
- After drinking the same amount of alcohol, women tend to have higher blood alcohol levels than men, and the immediate effects of alcohol usually occur more quickly and last longer in women than men. (cdc.gov)
- One way women tend to assume blame? (forbes.com)
- This is in part because women tend to seek medical care later than men, and in part because diagnosing heart attacks in women can sometimes be more difficult than diagnosing heart attacks in men. (medicinenet.com)
- According to statistics, men tend to find other men funny, while women prefer jokes told by other women. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Although men are more likely to drink alcohol and consume larger amounts, biological differences in body structure and chemistry lead most women to absorb more alcohol and take longer to metabolize it. (cdc.gov)
- Endorsed by G20 Leaders at their Summit in September 2013, this policy guidance addresses gender differences in financial literacy and aims to financially empower women and girls. (oecd.org)
- Hale promoted the notion of separate spheres, an essentialist argument about the differences between women and men that located women's sphere in the home, men's sphere in the public world. (encyclopedia.com)
- This chapter focuses on women, work, and family, with a particular focus on differences by educational attainment. (nber.org)
- And for all their differences that day, the women would find common ground. (usatoday.com)
- Sex-segregated residential centers: The women veterans expressed a desire for sex-segregated residential centers staffed by qualified individuals who are sensitive to the female veteran culture. (dol.gov)
- Throughout history, thousands of women have fought against regimes they perceived as oppressive, either with the pen, the podium, or their own fists. (history.com)
- An earlier generation of women fought for equality, and one of the byproducts was Title IX, federal legislation that opened fields and locker rooms to women. (sun-sentinel.com)
- As Women's History Month continues, we're shining the spotlight on women activists who faced down injustice, pioneered paths for other women and girls, or have fought heroically trying to save the world. (pbs.org)
- Feminism's success is down to complicated, contradictory, imperfect women, who fought each other as well as fighting for equal rights. (penguin.co.uk)
- This sensible, forthright personal history of the women who fought for the vote, for equal pay, for women to have control over their bodies, is a breath of fresh air in a feminist climate too often bogged down in petty spats over ideas of privilege and virtue signalling. (penguin.co.uk)
- Female soldiers have long fought off perceptions that their bodies just aren't equipped to handle the rigors of training and warfare. (wired.com)
- Patterns of mortality among homeless men have been investigated, but less attention has been given to mortality rates among homeless women. (cmaj.ca)
- We also compare our results with those of other published studies of homeless women and with data for women in the general population. (cmaj.ca)
- In addition, we analyzed data from published studies of mortality rates among homeless women in 6 other cities (Montreal, Copenhagen, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Brighton, UK). (cmaj.ca)
- In Toronto, mortality rates were 515 per 100 000 person-years among homeless women 18-44 years of age and 438 per 100 000 person-years among those 45-64 years of age. (cmaj.ca)
- Homeless women 18-44 years of age were 10 times more likely to die than women in the general population of Toronto. (cmaj.ca)
- In studies from a total of 7 cities, the risk of death among homeless women was greater than that among women in the general population by a factor of 4.6 to 31.2 in the younger age group and 1.0 to 2.0 in the older age group. (cmaj.ca)
- In 6 of the 7 cities, the mortality rates among younger homeless women and younger homeless men were not significantly different. (cmaj.ca)
- In contrast, in 4 of the 6 cities, the mortality rates were significantly lower among older homeless women than among older homeless men. (cmaj.ca)
- Excess mortality is far greater among homeless women under age 45 years than among older homeless women. (cmaj.ca)
- Mortality rates among younger homeless women often approach or equal those of younger homeless men. (cmaj.ca)
- Efforts to reduce deaths of homeless women should focus on those under age 45. (cmaj.ca)
- 22 , 23 Whether this survival advantage is attenuated or lost altogether among homeless women is an important question, because the underlying mechanisms (e.g., addictions leading to drug overdose, or depression leading to suicide) might be amenable to targeted intervention. (cmaj.ca)
- We therefore conducted this study to determine whether homeless women lose the survival advantage associated with being female. (cmaj.ca)
- The Homeless Women Veterans Listening Sessions Report summarizes the information and viewpoints gathered from homeless women veterans and the service providers that assist them. (dol.gov)
- Childcare, housing, and programs for female veterans with children : Homeless women veterans are often separated from and lose custody of their children. (dol.gov)
- HOUSTON (AP) - The U.S. government has agreed temporarily not to deport detained immigrant women who have alleged being abused by a rural Georgia gynecologist, according to court papers filed Tuesday. (ap.org)
- 1. The greatest deterrent to women entrepreneurs is that they are women, because of a male dominant social order, women are perceived as inferior business-doers and finding investors become way too difficult. (google.com)
- 6. Another argument is that women entrepreneurs have low-level management skills. (google.com)
- 7. The male - female competition is another factor, which develop hurdles to women entrepreneurs in the business management process. (google.com)
- The installation of new machineries during expansion of the productive capacity and like similar factors dissuades the women entrepreneurs from venturing into new areas. (google.com)
- From tech and entrepreneurs to leadership and lifestyle, discover the [email protected] who are starting up, starting over and sharing their success. (forbes.com)
- Sexually transmitted infections have serious consequences for women and infants, with mother-to-child transmission leading to outcomes such as stillbirths and neonatal deaths , and pelvic inflammatory disease leading to infertility . (wikipedia.org)
- Although women generally despise war, their bodies have become the new battlefields. (un.org)
- The burqa has been introduced by Islamic culture, norms, and values for women to cover their bodies and their face in order to protect them from evil eyes and most importantly from men that were not supposed to see her. (answers.com)
- She binds her booty with some rope, heaves it onto her back, and joins the traffic of women who can be seen most days of the week treading the roads into Addis, their bodies bent beneath their bundles. (motherjones.com)
- It's just the presence of the bodies, being present and supporting all women. (newyorker.com)
- A new study by military researchers found that many assumptions about female bodies are 'astoundingly wrong. (wired.com)
- At this year's Women Rule Summit, POLITICO will bring together female leaders from the public and private sectors for a frank and forward-looking discussion about what it will take for women to finally break through. (politico.com)
- Of the 54 comics shortlisted for this year's Chortle Awards, which recognise the nation's favourite stand-ups, just two were female. (telegraph.co.uk)
- By advocating for women's rights around the world, we can contribute to a sea change in our culture and improve the way that we think about women and girls and the ways we prepare for their futures. (thepetitionsite.com)
- Your support of the petitions below will create a better life for girls and women around the world. (thepetitionsite.com)
- Excessive alcohol use is associated with more than 27,000 deaths among women and girls each year. (cdc.gov)
- Tabitha is currently writing the LCR strategy to end violence against women and girls with the combined authority Mayor and Police Crime Commissioner whilst working as a project director for a campaigning organisation. (sheffield.ac.uk)
- UNHCR has long recognized the special protection needs of women and girls in refugee and asylum procedures. (unhcr.org)
- Approximately 7% of the world's prison population are women, with over 714,000 women and girls held in prisons and other closed settings. (unodc.org)
- what to say to women on dating sites phillipines girls bad girls filipino brides for sale? (amazonaws.com)
- san francisco dating coach saigon women places to go in vietnam where to pick up girls in hanoi. (amazonaws.com)
- meet turkish girls free dating sites for woman perfect romantic date ideas, gay hookup chicago saigon women life coach san francisco hook up line, life coach in new york dating coach houston myfilipina saigon women best life coach. (amazonaws.com)
- While women have higher rates of migraines than men, that is only true until puberty where certain hormonal systems activate for both boys and girls. (ncsl.org)
- and makes recommendations for financial education initiatives targeting women and girls. (oecd.org)
- As conflicts and crises in Africa took a more complex turn in recent years, there has been a devastating upsurge of violence against women and girls. (un.org)
- Women and girls are singled out as targets by terrorist and extremist groups, who abduct them and use them as suicide bombers or sex slaves. (un.org)
- It also requires all parties at war to take special measures to protect women and girls from gender-based violence, particularly rape and other forms of sexual abuse. (un.org)
- Considerable efforts are still required to promote women's and girls' autonomy and choice and to ensure the realization of the right of women and girls to a life free from violence. (ohchr.org)
- free dating sites in perth find true love spell teen girls car wash. flirting woman secy car wash, man and woman attraction, mens chat gay, date online australia? (amazonaws.com)
- A footnote in T.J. Mathias' 1798 satiric, reactionary poem "The Pursuits of Literature" mocks a batch of popular women writers, including sentimentalists like Charlotte Smith and the soap operatic Elizabeth Inchbald, calling them "ingenious ladies, yet they are too frequently, whining or frisking in novels, till our girls heads turn wild with impossible adventures. (salon.com)
- Israeli filmmakers Shosh Shlam and Hilla Medalia have had films air on international television as well as here in the U.S. on HBO, MTV, Sundance, and PBS (Medalia has received four Emmy nominations and won a Peabody Award), and both women studied in the United States. (pbs.org)
- It's striking enough that a woman would appear so boldly in such a poster in a city where women still do not appear in public without a burka -- more striking still that she was wrapped in a shawl made from the green, black and red of the Afghan flag. (nytimes.com)
- And still every 30 minutes an Afghan woman dies in childbirth. (nytimes.com)
- The image of Afghan women is easily reduced to stereotypes. (nytimes.com)
- By launching small-scale enterprises and micro-green houses, hundreds of Afghan women can now earn a living and support their family. (worldbank.org)
- Charity Women Association (CHAWOA) is community based organization formed and run by women living with HIV/AIDS, irrespective of race, culture, religion or social status. (idealist.org)
- The organization was started in 2003 by 10 women affected by HIV/AIDS and living in soroti municipality. (idealist.org)
- Neither did the members know that the 10 member group would one day become an organization reaching thousands of women and children infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. (idealist.org)
- Don't leave anything at home during your next extended stay in the backcountry with this women-specific 70-liter technical pack that's designed for exceptional load management and organization of up to 70 pounds of gear. (thenorthface.com)
- Women routinely receive lower pay, fewer opportunities, and face a greater struggle to achieve economic independence than men. (thepetitionsite.com)
- Women who drink excessively are at increased risk for damage to the heart muscle at lower levels of consumption and over fewer years of drinking than men. (cdc.gov)
- Women make up fewer than 2% of the inmates sentenced to die on death row in the United States, according to the Death Penalty Information Center. (cnn.com)
- This means that women can still undergo intensive training, although statistics suggest they might have fewer fractures if they train separately from men, Beck said. (wired.com)
- In the general population, mortality rates among younger women are one-third to one-half those among younger men. (cmaj.ca)
- Heart attacks strike men at younger ages than women. (harvard.edu)
- At younger ages, men face a greater risk of heart disease than women. (harvard.edu)
- For younger women, there is now a recommendation for a three-part vaccine (Gardasil) that may protect against two of the many forms of the high-risk strains of HPV. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Many of the 66 Democratic women representatives and delegates who make up the House Democratic Women's Working Group wore white clothing, dubbed "suffragette white" in a nod to the women's rights movement in the early 1900s, which encouraged its supporters to dress in white as a representation of purity. (cnn.com)
- Are financially self-sufficient women even interested in marriage these days? (nymag.com)
- Both women and men need to be sufficiently financially literate to effectively participate in economic activities and to take appropriate financial decisions for themselves and their families, but women often have less financial knowledge and lower access to formal financial products than men. (oecd.org)
- Women have a higher occurrence than men of chest pain that is not caused by heart disease , for example chest pain from spasm of the esophagus . (medicinenet.com)
- KR ) invites customers and associates to celebrate Women's History Month through a collection of inspiring experiences and stories, uplifting women in the company and across its communities and supply chain. (prnewswire.com)
- Kroger visits the Fair Trade Certified Sorwathe Tea Estate in Rwanda for Women's History Month to meet the inspiring women behind its Simple Truth Organic Chai and Simple Truth Earl Grey Black Tea. (prnewswire.com)
- In celebration of Women's History Month (every March), we focus on great recent documentaries about great women, all who forged their own path in times and places where that wasn't expected or encouraged, especially for a woman. (pbs.org)
- While it is a hard truth that there is never an untimely moment to think and write about gender and violence, this collection comes at a moment in history when women suicide bombers appear on the front. (jhu.edu)
- 5. Married women have to make a fine balance between business and home. (google.com)
- The victim is still will not tolerate any chimney to Female Viagra Without A Prescription siding nullify such as it to you still make was previously quoted from sent by the Female Viagra Without A Prescription are entirely their own. (fortiscreativemedia.com)
- Women sometimes need a little more hand-holding, or they need their friends to help them make a decision. (thedailybeast.com)
- To make matters worse, if a guy like Tony isn't overaggressive, women are quick to reject him. (nymag.com)
- Women's clothing is designed to make women comfortable, presentable, and fashionable. (answers.com)
- Five women escape from a maximum security prison and make a run for the Mexican border, shunning civilized behavior along the way. (encyclopedia.com)
- Well-behaved women don't make history: difficult women do. (penguin.co.uk)
- Female comedians just don't make me laugh. (telegraph.co.uk)
- To test my narrow-minded views, I went along to a women-only stand-up night in London , the first in a number of heats run by comedy group Funny Women - which this year celebrates 10 years as an advocate of female talent - to see if some first-time comics could make me laugh. (telegraph.co.uk)
- In such a place, how much difference can a few female politicians really make? (nytimes.com)
- Just make sure it is not gaudy or flashy as this would not be appreciated, although a Virgo woman would possess too much class to point this out. (ehow.com)
- Methods A sample of predominantly white, middle class, partnered, adult women from an urban area in the southeast United States ( n = 211) within 3 years postpartum participated in an online survey including the Perceived Barriers to Treatment Scale, the Maternity Social Support Scale, the Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scales-21, and items querying PPMD disclosure. (springer.com)
- In Indian setting business success also depends on the support the family members extend to women in the business process and management as a lot of emphasis is paid to family ties and relationships. (google.com)
- We just have to keep pushing forward and creating more opportunities and infrastructure for women to have access to investment and support. (newsweek.com)
- Unfortunately, acknowledging the roles of women in support of men has led many to assume that women are ill-suited to or not interested in positions of formal power. (huffingtonpost.com)
- In support of this mission and the Secretary of Labor's vision for Fiscal Year 2010 and beyond - Good Jobs for Everyone - the WB seeks to help women veterans who are homeless find gainful employment as a critical step to uplifting them to financial stability. (dol.gov)
- The ideal residential center would accommodate women with children by offering housing for children of all ages, 24-hour daycare services, support groups for mothers, and special programs for female veterans with young children. (dol.gov)
- Career counseling, skills assessment and job training, support, and placement assistance : Career-related services would include assistance with locating good jobs for the women, work-appropriate clothing, and affordable or free public transportation. (dol.gov)
- Each September, the AMA Women Physicians Section (WPS) honors physicians who have offered their time, wisdom and support to advance women with careers in medicine. (ama-assn.org)
- Women thrive at Oracle because of our strong support, inclusive policies, and fantastic leadership opportunities. (oracle.com)
- Discover how she's channeling this passion to support women across Latin America. (oracle.com)
- But he was quick to say it's just a coincidence that he tends to have women in important staff positions. (thedailybeast.com)
- She shares why this STD is so risky for women, and offers important advice on how to avoid getting infected. (webmd.com)
- Her story as a member of the District Administration is a very important one and is quoted verbatim in an effort to honour all the women of Intaf who were in this vital role. (freewebs.com)
- Recognizing the power that women already possess is an important but insufficient step forward. (huffingtonpost.com)
- In Africa women play important roles as custodians of culture and nurturers of families, yet in times of conflict they are not represented at the peace negotiating table or in community reconstruction efforts. (un.org)
- Framing gender-based violence against women as a human rights violation implies an important conceptual shift. (ohchr.org)
- The essays in Killing Women: The Visual Culture of Gender and Violence find important connections in the ways that women are portrayed in relation to violence, whether they are murder victims or killers. (jhu.edu)
- Monroe Gallery of Photography, 112 Don Gaspar, is pleased to announce 'Women Who Shot The 20th Century', an extensive survey of more than 50 photographs which examines the unique contribution of important women photographers of the 20th Century. (prweb.com)
- You know, I think this is an important time for us to be coming together," she told CNN's Erin Burnett on "OutFront" when asked about the movement by the Democratic women. (cnn.com)
- 10. To what extent do you think it is important to have female coaches and leaders in general? (google.com)
- 11. To what extent do you think it is important to have female coaches for female athletes? (google.com)
- SheByShe is a women's opinion site dedicated to sharing what women think about important issues. (prweb.com)
- Last week Yale hosted the Women in Africa Leadership for Strategic Impact Forum . (huffingtonpost.com)
- 41.7 deaths per 100,000 live births for non-Hispanic Black women. (cdc.gov)
- 28.3 deaths per 100,000 live births for non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native women. (cdc.gov)
- 13.8 deaths per 100,000 live births for non-Hispanic Asian or Pacific Islander women. (cdc.gov)
- 13.4 deaths per 100,000 live births for non-Hispanic White women. (cdc.gov)
- Killing Women started with Annette's recognition that popular representations of women who killed related to representations of women's violent deaths. (jhu.edu)
- It is a legal and moral obligation requiring legislative, administrative and institutional measures and reforms and the eradication of gender stereotypes which condone or perpetuate gender-based violence against women and underpin the structural inequality of women with men. (ohchr.org)
- You can buy them through his conversations with entirely coincidental or Female Viagra Without A Prescription the summum bonum the Meredith a character and. (fortiscreativemedia.com)
- While the rates of the leading causes of death, cardiovascular disease , cancer and lung disease , are similar in women and men, women have different experiences. (wikipedia.org)
- Often thought of as a man's condition, cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States, with nearly 48 million women living with or at risk of heart disease. (ncsl.org)
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) Division for Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention developed the WISEWOMAN screening program to reach women at high risk of cardiovascular disease. (ncsl.org)
- Lung cancer has overtaken all other types of cancer as the leading cause of cancer death in women, followed by breast cancer , colorectal , ovarian , uterine and cervical cancers. (wikipedia.org)
- This pamphlet gives an overview of the cancers that most frequently affect women, and also details who is at risk for developing the cancers, as well as the guidelines for early detection. (healthfinder.gov)
- In 1979, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) was convened by the United Nations. (stanford.edu)
- Nashville's Thistle Farms is no ordinary business -- it's a nonprofit staffed by women who have survived addiction, sexual abuse or trafficking. (pbs.org)
- Then it goes into the reproductive years where there are birth control pills , or PMDD, or a new specialty created last year called female sexual dysfunction," she says. (webmd.com)
- LOS ANGELES (AP) - The prestigious University of California system has reached a proposed $73 million settlement with seven women who accused a former gynecologist of sexual abuse. (ap.org)
- The Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women defines "violence against women" as "any act of gender-based violence that results in, or is likely to result in, physical, sexual or psychological harm or suffering to women, including threats of such acts, coercion or arbitrary deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or private life. (ohchr.org)
- At the annual awards event, women in Hollywood drew attention to sexual misconduct and abuse. (newyorker.com)
- These include both men and women whose immune systems are suppressed from HIV or medication for transplant, and those who participate in anal sex, have multiple sexual partners, or have a history of HPV. (huffingtonpost.com)
- The risk of cirrhosis and other alcohol-related liver diseases is higher for women than for men. (cdc.gov)
- Women can reduce the amount of alcohol they drink to reduce their risk of harms. (cdc.gov)
- Women of different ethnic backgrounds often take different tests because they may be at a higher risk for certain diseases. (drugwatch.com)
- While smoking is the major cause of lung cancer, amongst nonsmoking women the risk of developing cancer is three times greater than amongst nonsmoking men. (wikipedia.org)
- 2. Financial institutions like banks also perceive investment in the business run by women to be a higher risk compared to male loonies because of the skepticism related to their entrepreneurship abilities. (google.com)
- 10. Low-level risk taking attitude is another factor affecting women folk decision to get into business. (google.com)
- The same challenges that lead to women becoming incarcerated are often those that lead to their increased risk of HIV infection, and include punitive laws such as those which criminalize sex work and drug use, prolonged detention, and high rates of pre-trial detention. (unodc.org)
- We also recommend chlamydia screening for women over 25 who are at increased risk for chlamydia -- for example, if they have a new sex partner or multiple sex partners. (webmd.com)
- Between 2008 and 2013 , the program served 101,000 women, 91% of whom had at least one risk factor for heart disease. (ncsl.org)
- The risk of a woman breaking her hip is greater than the risk of breast, ovarian and uterine cancer combined. (ncsl.org)
- What is the Risk of heart attacks in women ? (medicinenet.com)
- In fact, a 50-year-old woman faces a 46% risk of developing CAD and a 31% risk of dying from coronary artery disease . (medicinenet.com)
- In one study, middle-aged women who smoked 1 to 14 cigarettes per day had a twofold increase in strokes (caused by atherosclerosis of the arteries to the brain) whereas those who smoked more than 25 cigarettes per day had a risk of stroke 3.7 fold higher than that of nonsmoking women. (medicinenet.com)
- Furthermore, the combination of smoking and the use of birth control pills increase the risk of heart attacks even further, especially in women over 35. (medicinenet.com)
- The risk gradually decreases back down to the same risk of nonsmoking women after several years of not smoking. (medicinenet.com)
- Learn more about the special risk factors for women. (healthfinder.gov)
-   Mrs. Richards was the first woman in America accepted to any school of science and technology, and the first American woman to obtain a degree in chemistry , which she earned from Vassar College in 1870. (wikipedia.org)
- On March 10, UNHCR, CGRS, and Tahirih Justice Center co-hosted a training on Representing Women from Central America: Leveraging International Law to Strengthen Asylum Claims . (unhcr.org)
- On Sept. 7, 1968, a group of women, maybe 200 in all, from across the country, converged on Atlantic City in New Jersey to protest the 42nd Miss America pageant. (usatoday.com)
- Fifty years later, two women who had been on opposite sides of the protest, activist and writer Kathie Sarachild and Judith Ford, crowned Miss America 1969 that night, can look back on what happened and still feel the excitement and the fear, and they can see how it changed their lives. (usatoday.com)
- Over 1000 women, from across America, participated in the survey. (prweb.com)
Roles of women1
- The show examines how clothes do and don't reveal the changing roles of women over the past two centuries. (npr.org)
- Conclusions for Practice Many women experiencing clinically-significant levels of distress did not disclose their symptoms of PPMD. (springer.com)
- You know, like how hysteria is anything that ails a woman, but the same symptoms do not equate hysteria in a man. (hachettebookgroup.com)
- Compared with men, women are less likely to recognize and act upon the symptoms of a heart attack. (harvard.edu)
- But while some women experience multiple symptoms, others don't experience any. (drugwatch.com)
- Women should talk to their doctor if they notice any of these signs, because they may be symptoms of other medical conditions. (drugwatch.com)
- Most chlamydia infections in both men and women have no symptoms. (webmd.com)
- In women, symptoms can include vaginal discharge , and perhaps some slight bleeding or spotting after sex. (webmd.com)
- We recommend that all sexually active women aged 25 and under get tested every year for chlamydia, whether or not they have symptoms. (webmd.com)
- Women are more likely than men to have atypical heart attack symptoms such as neck and shoulder pain , abdominal pain , nausea , vomiting , fatigue , and shortness of breath . (medicinenet.com)
- Silent heart attacks (heart attacks with little or no symptoms) are more common among women than among men. (medicinenet.com)
- Because of the atypical nature of symptoms and the occasional difficulties in diagnosing heart attacks in women, women are less likely to receive aggressive thrombolytic therapy or coronary angioplasty , and are more likely to receive it later than men. (medicinenet.com)
- For more, please read the Heart Attack Symptoms - Different In Women! (medicinenet.com)
- Binge drinking was also more common among female (15%) than male (13%) high school students. (cdc.gov)
- When the statistics focus on cancer incidence and death in a single gender for example, on female breast cancer or male prostate cancer the numbers are per 100,000 persons of that gender. (cancer.gov)
- Open label study to assess safety, tolerability, and efficacy of ATI-50002 in male and female subjects with androgenetic alopecia. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- This is an open-label study designed to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ATI-50002 Topical Solution in male and female subjects with androgenetic alopecia. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Male subjects and non-pregnant, non-nursing female subjects 18-50 years of age with a clinical diagnosis of androgenetic alopecia. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- 11. Achievement motivation of the women folk is found less compared to male members. (google.com)
- S tereotypes of male commitmentphobia abound in every sphere of popular culture, from Hugh Grant movies to reality shows like The Bachelor , but in this city, at least, more and more women are doing the breaking up. (nymag.com)
- Women began to join INTAF in the mid 1970s as cadet District Officers and were deployed to DCs stations as were their male counterparts. (freewebs.com)
- The 144,000 firstfruits virgins fulfill roles of authority, for they are closest to Christ, who can be either male or female. (telus.net)
- male and female he created them. (anglicancommunion.org)
- The study of women in the history of photography has lagged far behind that of male photographers. (prweb.com)
- As a woman my admission might seem disloyal but I feel duty-bound to say it: I prefer male comedians. (telegraph.co.uk)
- That pattern is repeated in London, the training ground for many future comic stars, where there is only one female comedian for every four male performers. (telegraph.co.uk)
- So, are male and female soldiers essentially the same? (wired.com)
- Examines the lives of four women (one from each of the countries) and how they and other women in their countries are adapting to the change from their traditional roles as wives and mothers to working women and community leaders. (hawaii.edu)
- filipino women pictures philippine women culture! (amazonaws.com)
- The main complication that can result from untreated chlamydia infections is infertility in women, and that's the thing that we're most worried about. (webmd.com)
- Objectives No studies have examined the efficacy of assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment in women with rheumatoid arthritis. (bmj.com)
- One of the most surprising findings 'was the reversal of the age-old belief that high-volume exercise would be harmful to the reproductive system of women' and hurt their bones, Friedl said. (wired.com)
- About 25 percent of people living with HIV infection in the United States are women. (healthfinder.gov)
- The listening session participants consisted of 75 women veterans who are currently homeless, three women who had recently secured permanent housing, and 86 providers serving this population. (dol.gov)
- The women veterans ranged in age from mid-20s to early 60s, with the majority in their 40s and 50s, and represented diverse ethnic (African-American 47%, Caucasian 42%, Latino 7%, and Other 4%) and educational (high school to master's degree) backgrounds. (dol.gov)
- The top priorities of the women veterans were achieving independence, finding permanent housing, obtaining education/training and employment, meeting their financial obligations, as well as fulfilling their parental responsibilities. (dol.gov)
- We asked a few women veterans one question and one question only: What are things only women who've served in the military would understand? (pbs.org)
- [email protected] works closely every year with the University to celebrate and recognise IWD. (sheffield.ac.uk)
- Concerning Women was produced in recognition of International Women's Year. (wikipedia.org)
- Last year, women directed more of the most popular movies than any year before. (pbs.org)
- The GOP has signed up woefully few female candidates this year. (thedailybeast.com)
- But Medina is just one of a trio of female former Paul volunteers who are waging their own campaigns this year, and advancing Paul's libertarian brand of Republicanism. (thedailybeast.com)
- His contribution to the field is especially notable this year-which has been a dismal one for the recruitment of Republican women candidates, despite the GOP's bright prospects overall. (thedailybeast.com)
- 25% of those women will die within a year. (ncsl.org)
- My 19-year career with Kroger is an illustration that we are a company that supports the development of women, whether you're pursuing a STEM, retail, corporate, human resources, manufacturing or logistics profession. (prnewswire.com)
- Celeste Simone Carrington was 30 when she murdered a 34-year-old man during a burglary on January 26, 1992, in San Carlos, California, and a 36-year-old woman during a burglary in Palo Alto, California, on March 11, 1992. (cnn.com)
- Cynthia Lynn Coffman was 24 when she murdered a 20-year-old woman in San Bernardino County, California, on November 7, 1986. (cnn.com)
- Kerry Lyn Dalton was 28 when she murdered a 23-year-old woman in Live Oak Springs, California, on June 26, 1988. (cnn.com)
- The same year, the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action recognized that the elimination of violence against women in public and private life is a human rights obligation . (ohchr.org)
- The then Commission on Human Rights condemned gender-based violence for the first time in 1994 and the same year appointed a Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences . (ohchr.org)
- Innovative and promising practices are reported every year to the General Assembly, the Human Rights Council and the Commission on the Status of Women, including in the areas of investigations, prosecution and provision of services. (ohchr.org)
- These women include Zenebu Tulu, whose first year of life in the Ethiopian hamlet of Moulo was marked by a clitoridectomy. (motherjones.com)
- One year after an estimated two million women marched across the United States, supporters lined up in hundreds of cities around the world for 2018's revamped iteration. (newyorker.com)
- At a reading last year in Kandahar, attended more by men than women, she read from a poem of hers called "I Am Telling the Truth. (nytimes.com)
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved DMPA for birth control in 1992, and one in five sexually active women in the United States have used it. (msu.edu)
- About 18% of women of child-bearing age (i.e., ages 18-44 years) binge drink. (cdc.gov)
- This book describes the experience of physical disability through detailed interviews with women of different ages, races and socio- economic backgrounds, and explores the impact of gender on the process of being or becoming disabled. (springer.com)
- This web site educates women of all ages on several issues that they face every day. (merlot.org)
- The SheByShe "Our Pets" survey questioned Internet-savvy women, ages 20-64, from across the U.S., and they represent a broad range of ages, income levels and geographic locations. (prweb.com)
- One of Mullins' points is that technically fine painting may in fact glorify violence against women. (latimes.com)
- One might argue that Allen's painting is in fact a condemnation of violence against women, and a good illustration for the novel reviewed. (latimes.com)
- It has taken decades of struggle by the women's rights movement to persuade the international community to view gender-based violence against women as a human rights concern and not just as a private matter in which the State should not interfere. (ohchr.org)
- In December 1993, the Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women , recognized that violence against women violates women's rights and fundamental freedoms and called on states and the international community to work toward the eradication of violence against women. (ohchr.org)
- In General Recommendation No. 35 , the CEDAW Committee recognized that the prohibition of gender-based violence against women has evolved into a principle of customary international law, binding all States. (ohchr.org)
- Preventing and addressing gender-based violence against women is therefore not a charitable act. (ohchr.org)
- The Declaration on the Elimination of Violence Against Women and the CEDAW General Recommendation No. 35 provide for the concept of due diligence obligation of States. (ohchr.org)
- There is growing awareness of the nature and impact of violence against women around the world. (ohchr.org)
- Thinking globally and acting locally', IAWN brings the perspectives of women and raises issues affecting them to the Communion's attention, and strengthens friendship and solidarity among Anglican women across the world. (anglicancommunion.org)