The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
A group of islands in the southwest Pacific. Its capital is Wellington. It was discovered by the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman in 1642 and circumnavigated by Cook in 1769. Colonized in 1840 by the New Zealand Company, it became a British crown colony in 1840 until 1907 when colonial status was terminated. New Zealand is a partly anglicized form of the original Dutch name Nieuw Zeeland, new sea land, possibly with reference to the Dutch province of Zeeland. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p842 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p378)
Organic Chemistry Phenomena
Various conditions with the symptom of HEADACHE. Headache disorders are classified into major groups, such as PRIMARY HEADACHE DISORDERS (based on characteristics of their headache symptoms) and SECONDARY HEADACHE DISORDERS (based on their etiologies). (International Classification of Headache Disorders, 2nd ed. Cephalalgia 2004: suppl 1)
Electronic hearing devices typically used for patients with normal outer and middle ear function, but defective inner ear function. In the COCHLEA, the hair cells (HAIR CELLS, VESTIBULAR) may be absent or damaged but there are residual nerve fibers. The device electrically stimulates the COCHLEAR NERVE to create sound sensation.
Interior Design and Furnishings
An aberrant form of human CHROMOSOME 22 characterized by translocation of the distal end of chromosome 9 from 9q34, to the long arm of chromosome 22 at 22q11. It is present in the bone marrow cells of 80 to 90 per cent of patients with chronic myelocytic leukemia (LEUKEMIA, MYELOGENOUS, CHRONIC, BCR-ABL POSITIVE).
Deductibles and Coinsurance
Cost-sharing mechanisms that provide for payment by the insured of some portion of covered expenses. Deductibles are the amounts paid by the insured under a health insurance contract before benefits become payable; coinsurance is the provision under which the insured pays part of the medical bill, usually according to a fixed percentage, when benefits become payable.
International Council of Nurses
It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)
The unstable triatomic form of oxygen, O3. It is a powerful oxidant that is produced for various chemical and industrial uses. Its production is also catalyzed in the ATMOSPHERE by ULTRAVIOLET RAY irradiation of oxygen or other ozone precursors such as VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS and NITROGEN OXIDES. About 90% of the ozone in the atmosphere exists in the stratosphere (STRATOSPHERIC OZONE).
A family of New World monkeys in the infraorder PLATYRRHINI, consisting of nine subfamilies: ALOUATTINAE; AOTINAE; Atelinae; Callicebinae; CALLIMICONINAE; CALLITRICHINAE; CEBINAE; Pithecinae; and SAIMIRINAE. They inhabit the forests of South and Central America, comprising the largest family of South American monkeys.
Malikha also worked on air very briefly at WPGC-FM in Washington D.C. before starting at Power 105 in 2003. She did the weekend ... In August 2008, Mallette became the station's afternoon drive host of the Malikha Mallette Movement. After The Ed Lover morning ... overnight shifts and substituted for other weekday DJs. ... a music series that only aired on DirecTV 's channel 101. Her ... was hired for an on-air overnight shift. Mallette, a Queens native, earned the internship through her alma mater, Spelman ...
You Can Be an Angel 2
The show aired at 9pm on weekdays and had a repeat telecast at 8am the following day. It is supported by the Care To Go Beyond ... movement by MOH. It stars Zoe Tay, Xiang Yun, Rebecca Lim, Bryan Wong, Aloysius Pang, Xu Bin & Carrie Wong as the casts of the ... aired and took place in 2015, was left with Sim's character going abroad for three years; and Ng went along with her. You Can ...
Bombing of Plaza de Mayo
... took off from Morón Air Base. Perón had been warned of the movements beforehand by his Minister of War, Franklin Lucero, who ... The attack was carried out in the crowded city centre on a weekday with no warning during working hours, hence the many ... scoring the first air-to-air kill of the Argentine Air Force. Another rebel warplane was downed by fire from hastily mounted ... However, Morón Air Base fell into rebel hands and the loyal pilots were captured upon landing. Their Meteors were seized and ...
You Can Be an Angel Too
The show aired at 9pm on weekdays and had a repeat telecast at 8am the following day. The series, which is sponsored by the ... Care To Go Beyond movement by the Ministry of Health of Singapore, revolves around the lives of a group of dedicated nurses at ... You Can Be an Angel Too (Chinese: 你也可以是天使) is a medical/nursing drama serial produced by MediaCorp Studios and aired on Channel ...
The upgrade allowed larger aircraft to land and allowed Air New Zealand, through its subsidiary airline Air Nelson, to trial ... This service operated twice every week day (until 2009 when it was reduced to one) and was Eagle Airways' longest regular ... This resulted in the airport's capacity reaching around 140,000 passenger movements per year. However this growth stalled due ... which services Air New Zealand's subsidiary, Air Nelson. The terminal was recently upgraded to include a glass walk-through ...
The show, which airs live each weekday at 8 a.m. Eastern Time, is broadcast on the internet and by over 1,400 radio and ... Tariq Ali v. Christopher Hitchens: A Debate on the U.S. War on Iraq, the Bush-Kerry Race and the Neo-Conservative Movement ... It also airs on several NPR member stations. The television simulcast airs on public-access television and several PBS stations ... It originally aired on five Pacifica Radio stations. Goodman is the program's principal host, with Juan González and Nermeen ...
The Ed Schultz Show
Schultz continued to host his Ed Show television program, which was then aired on weekdays at 5 p.m. ET. Ed Schultz may be best ... because he was one of the few remaining pundits who still frequently featured labor issues and promoted the labor movement, ... Fargo's KQWB aired the program in the interim. In 2009, Talkers magazine rated Ed Schultz as the 18th most important talk show ... In May 2014, Schultz announced he was replacing his three-hour weekday radio program with a one-hour program, and shifting to a ...
ERT weekday breakfast show from 5:30-10 a.m. Communication - Airs from 10-12 a.m. ERT News - Daily newscast, with national and ... via the Internet and as part of the ERT Open movement, until riot police evicted them on 7 November 2013. Employees from the ... ET1 went off air on the same day, but ERT's employees at Broadcasting House kept NET on air, with the assistance of the ... Airs at 6:00am, 12:00noon, 3:00pm, 6pm, 9pm (main newscast) and 12:00am midnight. Connections - Airs from 10am - Noon. flERT - ...
The Progressive News Hour with John Scott once aired weekdays from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m., leading into Keeping it Real with Will and ... An Organic Conversation features ecology-based thinking and insight into the organic food and holistic health movement. ... Keeping it Real with Will and Willie aired from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday through Friday. The show was canceled, and aired its ... The station also aired some local weekend programming. One weekend show, Shake!, aired on Sunday nights and was targeted toward ...
... was aired in a live format. Soon, his internet audience grew into a whole movement. An unregistered organization, the MOD " ... At the end of 2011, Vyacheslav Maltsev made a decision to create a YouTube channel "ARTPODGOTOVKA", on which on weekdays at ... The movement (especially in the regions, at the "grassroots" level) tried to cooperate with various opposition organizations of ... During the year, the main activist of the movement in the regions had already gathered for "repeated" violations, and the ...
Crescendo (TV series)
The show aired at 9 pm on weekdays and had a repeat telecast at 8 am the following day. It stars Christopher Lee , Tay Ping Hui ... The series is set against the backdrop of the Xinyao Movement, synonymous with the pursuit of dreams of a young generation of ... The concert will be filmed and snippets of it will be shown in the series finale of the show, which airs on 3 December 2015. " ... The series is the 5th Wawa production to be aired on Channel 8, following the 2014 top-rated drama series Three Wishes, and ...
"KYMC radio to go off air, at least for now". Suburban Journals. Shapiro, Mary (2006-12-27). "KYMC radio to go off air, at least ... A grassroots movement to "save" KYMC sprung up but was ultimately unsuccessful. In July 2008 and with the final remain silent ... WEEKDAYS The Good News Voice. Accessed August 12, 2012 Barnes, Harper (1992-03-22). "Low End of Band Holds Sweet Surprises". St ... KGNX airs a variety of Christian Talk and Teaching programs including; Back to the Bible, Focus on the Family, Grace to You ...
2002 in British television
Movement' idents, premiere at 9 am. Channel 4's The Big Breakfast ends after ten years on air. 30 March - The death of Queen ... 28 March - ITV announces the removal of Night and Day from its weekday teatime slot from 11 April, although late night episodes ... The free-to-air music video channel The Hits goes on air. UK History is also launched on the same day. 31 October - Launch of ... ITV Digital launches a test card based on the BBC's Test Card F to be aired when its channels are off air. The card features ...
... aired music and information programming, including the weekday call-in program "Open Line" and other public affairs ... broadcasting Jackson State Tigers football games and reporting on the civil rights movement. The station was sold to Tri-Cities ... In May 1991, the FCC issued a show-cause order to Price, alleging that in addition to taking the station off air without FCC ... The initial country format was jettisoned for album-oriented rock in July 1989, due to lack of interest; several air ...
"State of the Air 2017 - Methodology and Acknowledgements". American Lung Association. Archived from the original on December 8 ... "Aircraft Movements: Landing and take-off of an aircraft". aci.aero. Airports Council International. Retrieved January 29, 2018 ... "NJ Transit: South Jersey to Philly (Market Street, Greyhound Bus Terminal and on weekdays at 30th Street Station)". njtransit. ... Philadelphia International Airport is among the busiest airports in the world measured by traffic movements (i.e., takeoffs and ...
... also anchors Laporan VOA (VOA Report), an Indonesian show that airs weekdays on Metro TV Jakarta. As an ... the Non-Aligned Movement Summit in Jakarta (1992) and the 1994 APEC Summit in Bogor, Indonesia. As an anchor in Indonesia Helmi ... the first English-language newscast aired by RCTI (1996-1999). In 2000, Helmi Johannes helped established Metro TV in Jakarta ...
The show that airs weekday mornings at 11. The show reflects on its slogan of "Coverage. Community. Commitment." because it ... of local events in the Civil Rights Movement such as the Montgomery bus boycott of 1955 involving Rosa Parks and the varied ... It has always aired a considerable amount of news programming for what has always been a small market (it is currently the ... WSFA-DT3 had originally aired The Tube Music Network until its shuttering on October 1, 2007. RTV then took its place. WSFA-DT3 ...
Although it shares a majority of on-air personnel with WLBT, WDBD maintains a separate additional news anchor for the weekday ... For the most part, the station ignored the Civil Rights Movement, cutting out coverage of it from the NBC News feed (largely by ... documentary-style news-these blocks typically aired during off-network hours. Probe was a 30-minute program that aired weekly. ... The station launched a weekday afternoon 4 p.m. newscast in March 2008; this was the first of its kind in Jackson. In October ...
On November 14, 2011, Wagner began hosting Now with Alex Wagner weekdays (originally at noon ET, but later at 4 PM ET). On July ... From 2003 to 2007, she was editor-in-chief of The Fader magazine, covering music and cultural movements from around the world. ... The next day the program aired its final episode. MSNBC later announced that Wagner would host a weekend program, but those ...
While the first airing at 9:00 p.m. ET was blacked out, the second airing at midnight ET was accidentally shown. Blackouts on ... "1Q'08 P2+ Weekday Ranker" (PDF). TV Newser. April 1, 2008. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 28, 2008. Retrieved May 21, ... containing security and index symbols along with movements in their value, updated every 20 minutes, despite being advertised ... for free-to-air network, SBS TV). In North America, CNBC World airs business programming from CNBC Europe and CNBC Asia, as ...
... is a children's television show which aired weekday mornings on the American television station WTVJ in South ... and was prior to the 1960s when race relations became a national movement. When a child asked him what the two fingers up meant ... This local children's show went on the air live in January 1957. Originally, the show was aired in an afternoon time slot from ... At its outset, the program was broadcast LIVE from 5 PM to 6 PM each weekday from the original Studio B at WTVJ (CBS) Channel 4 ...
New Plymouth Airport
It is staffed from 6 am to around 8 pm on weekdays, and reduced hours on weekends, to coincide with airline traffic movements. ... The main terminal building was equipped with a cafe, a Koru Regional Lounge and Air New Zealand check-in counters. The second ... New Plymouth Aero Club and its Air New Plymouth charter service was based at the airport, until it ceased operations in 2014. ... Previously it carried out charter work and air ambulance services as well as providing a well recognised flight training ...
Together (Singaporean TV series)
Together reran at 5.30pm on Channel 8 on weekdays and 4.30pm on weekends and is currently on weekends at 7.30am. The story ... It was telecasted on Singapore's free-to-air channel, MediaCorp Channel 8. It stars Jeanette Aw , Dai Xiangyu , Elvin Ng , ... propelling Singaporeans to start a movement to kill chickens to reduce egg-supply. That year, the "Vietnam Rose" (a form of ... This drama serial consists of 36 episodes, and was screened on every weekday night at 9:00 pm. The series also utilized the ...
The Seed Show broad/web casted live on WOIC, 1230AM (Air America) and seedshow.com every weekday from 8 to 9 a.m. He spoke and ... Beginning in the late 1970s, he became active within the civil rights movement, which he had once opposed. He spoke and wrote ... Turnipseed had also been active in the environmental movement in South Carolina. He was the founding chairman of the Citizens' ... He has argued that toxic wastes constantly migrate through the air, water, and soil and eventually threaten all persons. ...
... to land a television series on ABC from October 1976 to March 1977 with The Don Ho Show variety program which aired on weekday ... During the second half of the decade, a growing movement emerged in Hawaii to produce more traditional forms of music that ... In his stage show, Ho would make jokes about being sent in the mid-1950s to Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi and being ... Ho left the United States Air Force in 1959 due to his mother's developing illness and began singing at her club in Kaneohe. ...
Sky Midnight News
On weekdays, the format is used from midnight until 3 am and is followed by Sky World News. The slot is regularly presented by ... Sky Midnight News is a news strand that airs every day on Sky News and on Sky News HD in the UK. The first 30-35 minutes of ... However since December 2020, following wider Sky News presenter movements, Leonard has been absent from the slot whilst ... covering other programmes across the weekday and weekend schedule. IMDb "Press Preview - Sky News takes a look at the stories ...
He was the host of The Ed Show, a weekday news talk program on MSNBC from 2009 to 2015, and The Ed Schultz Show, a talk radio ... The program aired its final episode on July 31, 2015, without Schultz being present. In an interview with National Review's ... was much more mobile and able to take his show to the streets among those people whom he supported in the labor movement. On ... The 8 p.m. weekdays time slot was taken over on April 1, 2013, with All In with Chris Hayes. Effective August 26, 2013, The Ed ...
During this time, a long segment of news known as "Cruz News" aired weekday mornings at 7 on Q96. On March 17, 1991, the format ... All this movement made way for a new format on 96.1. At 5p.m. on September 3, 1998, Mix 96.1 debuted, and shortly after the ... The first song aired was "The Way" by Fastball. KXXM would play artists like Will Smith, Jewel, Nsync, Backstreet Boys, Britney ... which would air Monday-Saturdays from 7-10p.m. In 1998, another series of shuffles occurred when Inner City sold KSJL-FM to ...
Andar ng mga Balita (radio)
Andanar then joined Erwin Tulfo on Punto Asintado, which airs on 8:00 to 10:00 am. Its TV newscast, however, aired weekdays as ... Movement of the News) was a newscast of FM station Radyo5 92.3 News FM in Mega Manila, Philippines. Anchored by Martin Andanar ... Launched on November 8, 2010, Andar ng mga Balita became the first ever program to be aired over Radyo5 92.3 News FM and ... the newscast aired from Monday to Friday from 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., with simulcast on AksyonTV. ...
The pulse-movement gondola system runs two sets of two unidirectional six-seater tandem cabins. In each direction, there are ... The Cemil Topuzlu Open-Air Theatre is situated close to the Taşkışla Station. The line was designed and the system was ... weekdays), 08:00-19:00 (Sundays) Daily ridership: 1,000 passengers daily Number of daily trips: 90 Frequency: 5 minutes during ...
U.S. International Air Passenger and Freight Statistics (PDF). International Aviation Developments Series, United States ... In 2007, limited weekday service was begun between Breezy Point, the westernmost point in the Rockaways, to Pier 11 via the ... Queens has been the center of a major artistic movement in the form of punk rock with The Ramones originating out of Forest ... Queens has crucial importance in international and interstate air traffic, with two of the New York metropolitan area's three ...
This was the same passage he had used in his What We Learn From the Lilies in the Field and From the Birds of the Air of 1847. ... "Karl Barth And Christian Unity The Influence of the Barthian Movement Upon The Churches of the World". Retrieved 27 March 2015. ... perhaps entirely forgotten in the weekday and worldly life of comparisons. The one human being compares himself with others, ... He wrote The Lily in the Field and the Bird of the Air. Three Devotional Discourses, Three Discourses at the Communion on ...
History of podcasting
Podcast Movement. Veteran podcaster Gary Leland joined forces with Dan Franks and Jared Easley to form a new ... In March 2007 after being On Air talent and being fired from KYSR (STAR) in Los Angeles, Ca. Jack and Stench started their own ... The Adam Carolla Show started as a regular weekday podcast in March 2009 and by March 2011, 59.6 million podcasts had been ... Wrestling Observer Live with Alvarez and Mike Sempervive continues to air today on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 92/94/794 and ...
The northward movement of the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone brings a great deal of rain in the summer months, whereas for the ... The 2009 festival had over 200 films shown in more than 16 theatres and open-air forums, such as the inflatable screens set up ... on a weekday is 82 min. 23% of public transit riders, ride for more than 2 hours every day. The average amount of time people ...
the unwholesome air of the factory, the crowded workshop, the ill-ventilated room, all those things rob the body of its vigour ... Each weekday morning, he spent four hours reading in the vicarage library. In the afternoons, Mandell, and whenever possible, ... The controversy had begun in the wake of the Oxford Movement, which had created a Catholic revival within the Anglican church, ... He became an admirer of Walter Pater and the aesthetic movement. His rooms in Oxford were tastefully decorated with William ...
Air traffic controllers were under scrutiny when in 2010 there were 10 incidents of controllers falling asleep while on shift. ... They found that students who started at 8:40 got higher grades and more sleep on weekday nights than those who started earlier. ... A noted 2002 University of California animal study indicated that non-rapid eye movement sleep (NREM) is necessary for turning ... Due largely to the February 2009 crash of Colgan Air Flight 3407, which killed 50 people and was partially attributed to pilot ...
"Bilbao Air.. *^ "La ampliación del aeropuerto de Bilbao se retrasa al menos 5 años". El Correo. 19 November 2010. Retrieved 23 ... Social movements also arose, notably Basque nationalism under Sabino Arana, which in the subsequent decades would grow to ... The average amount of time people spend commuting with public transit in Bilbao, for example to and from work, on a weekday is ... "Bilbao BBK Live, international reference for live, open-air music". Bilbao City Hall. Bilbao municipal government. 4 July 2018 ...
2011 Christchurch earthquake
... which caused mostly horizontal movement with some vertical movement, with reverse thrust causing upwards vertical movement. ... The Royal New Zealand Air Force provided an air bridge between Christchurch and Wellington using two Boeing 757 and three C-130 ... The February earthquake occurred during lunchtime on a weekday when the CBD was busy, and many buildings were already weakened ... the land movement would have been greater during the earthquake. Land movement was varied around the area horizontally-in ...
"Airdrie Regional Air Show to fly high this summer". Calgary.. *^ "2011 Airdrie Regional Air Show Photos". James Emery ... In 2013 it was the third busiest in Canada by passenger movement, and third busiest by aircraft movements, is a major ... The Calgary LRT is one of the continent's busiest carrying 270,000 passengers per weekday and approximately half of Calgary ... In 2011 the airshow featured the Canadian Snowbirds, a CF-18 demo and a United States Air Force F-16. ...
The second phase of the strike originated in Stalybridge. A movement of resistance to the imposition of wage cuts in the ... Newspaper reports of the time told of his common practice of waving a revolver in the air in "a most threatening manner". On ... The police station is located on Waterloo Road but is open only during working hours on weekdays. The fire station is located ... The movement remained, to outward appearances, largely non-political. Although the People's Charter was praised at public ...
Washington Union Station
"Metrorail Average Weekday Passenger Boardings" (PDF). WMATA. Retrieved 7 February 2017.. *^ a b "Amtrak National Fact Sheet: ... where major north-south lines of the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad and Seaboard Air Line Railroad provided service to the ... and their iconography expresses the confident enthusiasm of the American Renaissance movement: Prometheus (for Fire), Thales ( ... focus of converging avenues in a park-like green setting is one of the few executed achievements of the City Beautiful movement ...
Folha de S.Paulo
... circulation was 279,000 copies on weekdays and 329,000 on Sundays. In company with O Estado de S. Paulo and O Globo, Folha is ... For 13 minutes, Record aired testimonials by victims of the Brazilian military dictatorship (1964-1985), and criticized ... Folha was the main bastion for the Diretas Já movement, an attempt to change the voting system adopted for presidential ... as an excuse to air several attacks on Folha, as part of the "Domingo Espetacular" TV show. Record had already attacked Folha ...
The series, titled The Closer with Keith Olbermann, aired twice weekly on GQ.com. It was retitled The Resistance after ... In 1999, Olbermann joined Fox Sports Net to be the star anchor for the weekday sports news show National Sports Report which ... He has accused the Tea Party movement of being racist due to what he views as a lack of racial diversity at the events, using ... "ESPN's Keith Olbermann taken off the air after fighting with Penn State fans on Twitter", USA Today, February 24, 2015, ...
The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Turner aired Real Adventures seven nights a week on TBS, TNT, and Cartoon Network for an unprecedented 21 weekly showings.[ ... Hanna-Barbera implemented a new computer system to combine manual animation with digital paint, and to provide camera movement ... Reruns aired for two years on Toonami until September 24, 1999, on Cartoon Network in other formats until 2004; and on CNX ... Quest with a fleet of air, land, and sea vehicles, including a 1940s biplane and state-of-the-art catamaran named Questor with ...
... it is subject to both cold Arctic air and hot, humid tropical air from the Gulf of Mexico and, along with the rest of the ... In the later 19th century, the central and southern agricultural areas joined the Populist Movement. Chicago and the industrial ... The system features 37 stations and carries an average of 61,573 people each weekday. ... Louis International Airport and Shrewsbury, Missouri with Scott Air Force Base near Shiloh, Illinois, through downtown St. ...
Air contains water vapor, and the amount of water in a given mass of dry air, known as the mixing ratio, is measured in grams ... The movement of the monsoon trough, or intertropical convergence zone, brings rainy seasons to savannah climes. ... after five days of weekday pollution has been built up. In heavily populated areas that are near the coast, such as the United ... Warmer air can contain more water vapor than cooler air before becoming saturated. Therefore, one way to saturate a parcel of ...
Casa de Nariño
On select weekdays and weekends the public can see the flag lowering and Guard Mounting ceremony in the afternoon by personnel ... the flags of the Colombian Air Force, Colombian Navy, Colombian National Police and the flag of the central command in the ... was José Celestino Mutis.The Observatory is the oldest in America and there the leaders of the first conspiracy movements ...
Reduction - the movement or realignment of a body part to its normal position. e.g. Reduction of a broken nose involves the ... This "weekday effect" has been postulated to be from several factors including poorer availability of services on a weekend, ... most medical men believed that chemical damage from exposures to bad air (see "miasma") was responsible for infections in ...
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Air transportation. Fayetteville Regional Airport is served by five regional carriers that provide daily and seasonal ... Service is between the hours of 5:45 am and 10:30 pm on weekdays, with reduced hours on Saturdays and no Sunday service. Most ... Marches and sit-ins during the Civil Rights Movement, with students from Fayetteville State Teachers College (now Fayetteville ... The main entity at Pope are now the Air Force Reserves, although they still have a small amount of active personnel. ...
I, who have the air of being so hostile to celibacy, I am still not married and do not know whether I will ever be. If I take a ... Calvin did not live to see the foundation of his work grow into an international movement; but his death allowed his ideas to ... In October 1549, he was again required to preach twice on Sundays and, in addition, every weekday of alternate weeks. His ... He continued to support the reform movement in Geneva, and in 1541 he was invited back to lead the church of the city. ...
Today (American TV program)
Early Today continues to air on the network, airing live each weekday morning at 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time (with an updated ... She wrote that the era was before the Women's Movement, and it was believed that nobody would take a woman seriously reporting ... Current Weekday showtimes and arrangements. The program airs live in the Eastern Time Zone and on tape delay ... The weekday editions air live exclusively in the Eastern Time Zone, even when it goes on the road. ...
... to assume airs of authority. To support the proposition that assuming airs of authority shortens one's life, the Gemara cited ... The Schottenstein Edition Siddur for Weekdays with an Interlinear Translation. Edited by Menachem Davis, pages 311-13. Brooklyn ... "Proceedings of the Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Conservative Movement: 1986-1990, pages 383-418. New York: The ... before his brothers because he assumed airs of authority (when in Genesis 43:28 and 44:24-32 he repeatedly allowed his brothers ...
With John Hodiak in the title role, the Li'l Abner radio serial ran weekdays on NBC from Chicago, from November 20, 1939 to ... In one Post World War II storyline Abner became a US Air Force bodyguard of Steve Cantor (a parody of Steve Canyon) against the ... It became a woman-empowering rite at high schools and college campuses, long before the modern feminist movement gained ... In one sequence, Phogbound is unable to campaign in Dogpatch - so he sends his aides with an old, hot air-filled gas bag that ...
Because it was not crowded, the STCUM at first operated Line 5 (Blue Line) weekdays only from 5:30 am to 7:30 pm and was ... Unlike the subway cars of most other systems, Montreal's cars do not have air conditioning. In summer, the lack of cooled ... They are equipped with swivelling "butterfly" doors meant to mitigate the wind caused by train movements that can make doors ... Metro service starts at 05:30, and the last trains start their run between 00:30 and 01:00 on weekdays and Sunday, and between ...
Clogg, Richard (2008). The Movement for Greek Independence, 1770-1821: A Collection of Documents. Barnes & Noble. p. xii. ISBN ... Air. The Adnan Menderes International Airport (ADB) is well served with connections to Turkish and international ... The average amount of time people spend commuting with public transit in İzmir, for example to and from work, on a weekday is ... A large open-air zoo was established in the same district of Çiğli in 2008 under the name Sasalı Park of Natural Life. ...
Henry G. Stetler, The Socialist Movement in Reading, Pennsylvania, 1896-1936. PhD dissertation. Storrs, CT: Henry G. Stetler, ... One route to Philadelphia operates via Norristown on weekdays and via the King of Prussia mall on weekends. The other route ... Beginning in 1990, the museum has hosted "World War II Weekend Air Show", scheduled to coincide with D-Day. On display are ... The Mid-Atlantic Air Museum is a membership-supported museum and restoration facility located at Carl A. Spaatz Field. The ...
The air strike on the University of Aarhus took place in a heavily populated area and the campus was surrounded by three ... The presence of the Gestapo in Aarhus led to multiple arrests of Danish resistance fighters and the resistance movement soon ... The bar is open during regular school hours and weekdays, but hosts larger parties during Fridays and in relation to major ... The architect C. F. Møller was in the main building during the air strike but survived and was later dug free from the rubble. ...
Rock al Parque or Rock at the Park is an open air rock music festival. Recurring annually, it gathers over 320,000 music fans ... The average amount of time people spend commuting with public transit in Bogota, for example to and from work, on a weekday is ... The flag originated with the insurgency movement against the colonial authorities which began on 20 July 1810, during which the ... accelerating the movement to independence. One of the most transcendent was the Revolution of Comuneros, a riot of the ...
... is the main air hub in the Russian Far East. Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) is the home base of Aurora, a ... Masaryk Democratic Movement, Prague), 2019, ISBN 978-80-87173-47-3, pages 38 - 50, 52 - 102, 124 - 128,140 - 148,184 - 190 ... from 12 to 14 and from 18 to 19 on weekdays on the frequency of Radio Rossii (Radio of Russia). ... Vladivostok Air was flying to Anchorage, Alaska, from July 2008 to 2013, before its transformation into Aurora airline. ...
Take Two® | The Black Lives Matter movement in Los Angeles | 89.3 KPCC
Airs Weekdays 2 to 3 p.m. Join Take Two each weekday at 9 AM where well translate the days headlines for Southern California ... Weekdays 10 a.m.-12 p.m.. Lively and in-depth discussions of city news, politics, science, entertainment, the arts, and more. ... Melina Abdullah is an organizer for the Black Lives Matter movement and the chair of Pan-African Studies at Cal State L.A. She ... The Black Lives Matter movement in Los Angeles * Millennials have been helicoptered and over-scheduled. How will they parent ...
AirTalk | Audio: Can Women's March movement translate Women's Day into actionable protest? | 89.3 KPCC
Airs Weekdays 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Join KPCCs AirTalk with host Larry Mantle weekdays for lively and in-depth discussions of city ... Can Womens March movement translate Womens Day into actionable protest? * New state bill would make the Idaho Stop legal ... Weekdays 10 a.m.-12 p.m.. Lively and in-depth discussions of city news, politics, science, entertainment, the arts, and more. ... It started back in 1911, but this years observance comes amid questions over the direction of the womens movement. A day ...
Marcus Lush Nights
If youve always wanted to join a movement ... MARCUS LUSH NIGHTS8pm-Midnight weekdays Gather round New ... On Air * Marcus Lush Nights Marcus Lush Nights. 8PM - 11:59PM weekdays. ... If youve always wanted to join a movement nows your chance.. Marcus Lush engages Kiwis from all walks of life, discussing the ...
Malikha Mallette - Wikipedia
Malikha also worked on air very briefly at WPGC-FM in Washington D.C. before starting at Power 105 in 2003. She did the weekend ... In August 2008, Mallette became the stations afternoon drive host of the Malikha Mallette Movement. After The Ed Lover morning ... overnight shifts and substituted for other weekday DJs. ... a music series that only aired on DirecTV s channel 101. Her ... was hired for an on-air overnight shift. Mallette, a Queens native, earned the internship through her alma mater, Spelman ...
You Can Be an Angel 2 - Wikipedia
The show aired at 9pm on weekdays and had a repeat telecast at 8am the following day. It is supported by the Care To Go Beyond ... movement by MOH. It stars Zoe Tay, Xiang Yun, Rebecca Lim, Bryan Wong, Aloysius Pang, Xu Bin & Carrie Wong as the casts of the ... aired and took place in 2015, was left with Sims character going abroad for three years; and Ng went along with her. You Can ...
PolitiChicks Bring High Energy Activism and Fun to Conservative Movement
HomeFix: Getting rid of a musty smell - News - Times Reporter - New Philadelphia, OH
Is it possible that there is an improper amount of air movement in the interior during the winter and on summer weekdays? ... 4. Air movement is vital to removing moisture and odors. A ceiling or bathroom fan can be fixed to a timer to operate about 12 ... Close the vents in the summer to keep out the warm, humid air.. 2. In cooler climates, air conditioning is not a necessity, ... 1. Open the foundation vents in the winter when the outside air is dry. This will release moisture from the crawlspace to the ...
The Cicadas Are Coming! Crowdsourcing An Underground Movement | Georgia Public Broadcasting
Time Magazine Cover Stirs Breastfeeding Controversy | Fox News
I CAN'T GET ANYTHING DONE!
Rocky Mountain PBS will air educational programs from 6 AM - 5 PM, weekdays, to support at-home learning. ... Cleo Parker Robinson Dance will launch Cyber Dance 2020, an ongoing series of classes and movement activities, serving all ages ... Meal Delivery. School buses will deliver weekday meals to schools and community locations throughout the city for the remainder ...
Coronado Exhibit Covers The History Of POW Wives Who Created A National Movement | KPBS
Museum of History and Art looks at how a group of pilot wives generated international pressure and created the POW/MIA movement ... The movement sprung up organically at bases around the country.. Karen Olson Butler was at Naval Air Station Lemoore, near ... New episodes are ready weekday mornings so you can listen on your morning commute. ... The meetings gave birth to the League of Families of POW/MIA of Southeast Asia, which became a nationwide movement, he said. ...
Robert Kennedy And California's Farm Labor Movement | KPBS
Aired 6/5/18 on KPBS News. In the 1960s, Latino and Filipino farmworkers in Californias Central Valley were struggling to ... New episodes are ready weekday mornings. Hosted by Anica Colbert and produced by KPBS, San Diego and the Imperial Countys NPR ... a historian of Californias farm labor movement and the author of "The Crusades of Cesar Chavez." ... beside side a thin and visibly weak Chavez as he ended his fast became one of the iconic images of the farmworkers movement. ...
Corona Virus - COVID 19
Click on the above link for more information on air, sea and land related points on cross-border movement of cargo and ... Weekdays: 9:00 - 16:00. *Closed on weekends and Public Holidays.. Our contact numbers are 0800 00 7277 and for International ... As an essential service, SARS Customs will continue to administer cross-border movement of goods at all land, sea, airports, ... 22 April 2020 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) relating to essential goods, clearance and movement of goods, and services ...
Hachette and the Environment | Hachette UK
The waste streams have been designed so that zero waste goes to landfill; the air-conditioning system is programmed so that it ... When triggered, only the bank of lights controlled by the movement sensor will switch on. ... does not run outside normal working hours (7pm to 7am weekdays, and all day on Saturdays and Sundays) to reduce energy ... and the lighting-control software switches the lights off outside normal working hours unless triggered by movement sensors. ...
Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the ... Before the month is out, I am told, the network will air this entire debate. Watch for it, particularly if you are bored. ... It has been behind reform movements that spring up almost unbidden. It has been behind great debates, for instance, this one ...
Louis Gill discusses judge's homeless order | KERN-AM
KERN Radio · Is America facing a "lost decade" of economy activity? The Richard Beene Show airs weekdays from 1-3pm on Newstalk ... Garces Memorial High School and The Fresno Diocese fires a teacher who claims the Black Lives Movement in a terrorist ... Jeanine Kraybill walks us through the Insurrection Act The Richard Beene Show airs weekdays from 1-3pm on Newstalk 96.1 & ... Former Garces teacher Timothy Gordon defends his remarks that BLM is a terrorist The Richard Beene Show airs weekdays from 1= ...
What is the [email protected] & why is it good for your kids?
I taught energetic children for years so I know the difference some movement/air can make to a classroom and to a person. ... [email protected] is on RTÉjr every weekday morning at 10am. G: I think its so important for kids to get up and moving, especially when ... Every morning at 10 oclock, the duo get Irelands children active by doing 10 minutes of fun exercises every weekday morning. ... My personal favourites are when we incorporate stretching and yoga-like movements into the workouts. Its great for both the ...
Ambient air quality report :: State Publications
The speed and direction of air movement determine whether pollutant emissions cause exceedances of the ambient air quality ... Economic fac-tors that are important include concentration of industries, boom or recession, weekday or weekend. All of these ... The speed and direction of air movement determine whether pollutant emissions cause exceedances of the ambient air quality ... AMBIENT AIR QUALITY STANDARDS Air quality progress is measured by compar-ing ambient air quality measurements to the ...
GAO-05-172, Highway And Transit Investments: Options for Improving Information on Projects' Benefits and Costs and Increasing...
Project: San Jose light rail extension; Projected outcome: Expand ridership--average weekday boardings on the extensions were ... Project: Denver light rail expansion; Projected outcome: Contribute to the attainment of regional air quality objectives; ... the movement of passengers and goods through the transportation system--is critical to the nations economic vitality and the ... Project: Dallas light rail segment; Projected outcome: Expand ridership--average weekday boardings on the segment were ...
The Girl in the Window, 10 years later
"The balloon floats up, up in the air!". Her housemates looked up, then back to the TV. A woman in pink pajamas waved, "Hi, Dani ... Every weekday, Dani rides a bus to a nearby high school, where she can continue special education classes until shes 22. Every ... She watches the other residents, their facial movements and gestures. There are plenty of opportunities for her to learn here." ...
Girl in the Window | Features | Tampa Bay Times
She can imitate the movement, but doesnt know she has to blow out air to make the noise. ... Every weekday, for half an hour, speech therapist Leslie Goldenberg tries to teach Dani to talk. She sits her in front of a ... "Here, feel my mouth." She brings Danis fingers to her lips, so she can feel the air. ... Sweaty boys hunched over air hockey tables. Girls squealed as they stomped on blinking squares. ...
The power of Indigenous rituals: Aztec and African ancestral dancers join forces to bridge Lawndale, Little Village...
"Each movement and each dance is a different prayer, our outfit has a meaning. When we participate in a demonstration, we call ... The scent of burning copal filled the air as Aztec dancers, bedecked in feathered headdresses and wearing shell-embellished ... Weekdays. Start each day with Chicago Tribune editors top story picks, delivered to your inbox. ... Each piece of clothing the concheros use - featuring feathers, beadwork and headdresses - and their dance movements, honor ...
Other Holiday Activities and Crafts | ChildFun
Living with Spasticity following Spinal Injury - talkhealth forums
EXERCISE AND MOVEMENT. Physiotherapy was available for an hour most weekday mornings in hospital and sometimes by visiting ... It can be reduced by opening my jacket to let out the hot air. As I cool down, spasticity invariably reduces.. Overheating ... 3 Self-induced movement in my legs has never been much since my injury but has reduced; my awareness of movement induced by ... 1 Movement in my hands has reduced. For several months after my injury I had substantial movement in my fingers, declining from ...
Magritte's endless mysteries mesmerize at SFMOMA
Like the indelible dreams that the movements artists displayed on canvas, Surrealism refuses to die. Launched nearly a century ... Tickets: $27-$33 weekdays, $29-35 weekends; free for visitors 18 and younger. 415-357-4000, sfmoma.org. ... Just hovering in mid-air? Theres no sense of motion, and the sky is mostly blue-with no sense of a rainstorm, even of men in ...
Don Ho - Wikipedia
... to land a television series on ABC from October 1976 to March 1977 with The Don Ho Show variety program which aired on weekday ... During the second half of the decade, a growing movement emerged in Hawaii to produce more traditional forms of music that ... In his stage show, Ho would make jokes about being sent in the mid-1950s to Keesler Air Force Base, Mississippi and being ... Ho left the United States Air Force in 1959 due to his mothers developing illness and began singing at her club in Kaneohe. ...
The November 2 'MHP' Syllabus | MSNBC
... and WMHP back on the air -- all on Saturdays Melissa Harris-Perry! ... WMHP is back on the air! On Saturdays Melissa Harris-Perry, our host-in full on faux radio call in show mode-will sift through ... But even within the decriminalization movement, there are calls for more understanding. The Nation magazine takes a deep look ...
Ron Hartenbaum : TALKERS magazine - "The bible of talk media."
Also, the daily news digest "The FOX News Rundown" is now airing weekday mornings on SiriusXMs Patriot channel. Sylvester says ... BLM Protests, De-Fund Police Movement/Police Reform, U.S. in Recession, COVID-19 Statistics & Projections, Prince Andrew & ... In Philadelphia, air talent Geoff Mosher exits Beasley Medias WPEN-FM "97.5 The Fanatic" where he was co-hosting the 6:00 pm ... We are thrilled to have them joining the KTFM team."…..The Farm Aid festival will air live on AXS TV, SiriusXM Satellite Radio ...
'Days Of Our Lives' Spoilers: Couples Grow Closer, Eric Gets A...
How to Succeed at Off-Leash Dog Play - KPLC 7 News, Lake Charles, Louisiana
"The first time you bring your dog, go at a time when it isnt very busy -- usually early in the morning or on a weekday," ... Shes part of an urban movement that has caught on from New York City to Seattle, in which dog owners have answered leash laws ... These may include chasing, jumping in the air, moving quickly to the left or right and bowing down with the front paws. ... Healthy play behavior involves exaggerated and repetitive movements, Bennett says. ...
201810amMorningsState'sPollutantsLive1982EveningsNewsPollution controlInboxHumidMovesAmbientConcentrationsRelaxesMassesHoursOrganicLocalNeckIndoorResistanceAlongsideWeekendCouncilTranslateBaltimoreAnti-vaccinePublicStateTimeDecreaseTerroristLackProtectArmyPlaysOzoneRadiationSummerPeopleProgramJoinDesignCheckSurfaceHostFindFeltSeriesSpeakEnvironmentChildrenVitalMatterConcernOpen-airFresh airClean airFully
- This story originally aired in September of 2018. (scpr.org)
- Brought to you by NZ On Air , the feature plays weekdays at 10am and 4pm featuring songs from the world of soul, hiphop, beats, dubstep, reggae and drum & bass. (basefm.co.nz)
- Although his album sales peaked in the late 1960s, he was able to land a television series on ABC from October 1976 to March 1977 with The Don Ho Show variety program which aired on weekday mornings. (wikipedia.org)
- The news and stories that matter, delivered weekday mornings. (nbcnews.com)
- It will probably be mornings soon, the weekday man is doing weekends too for now, but that won't last," Bob said. (wgbhalumni.org)
- Coupled with source emission data, source locations, population information, and other factors, they provide data which is used to determine the need for regulatory changes to protect our state's air quality. (ncdcr.gov)
- He was well-positioned to capitalize on the newly admitted state's growing popularity as a tourist destination during the decade due to cheap air travel, and his shows would be attended by celebrities in addition to ordinary tourists. (wikipedia.org)
- Last November, Asheville, N.C., another stronghold of the anti-vaccination movement, succumbed to the state's worst chickenpox outbreak since a vaccine for the infection became available more than two decades ago. (latimes.com)
- Since the quality of the air is often an "invisible" issue, we must be highly sensitive to the response of our environment which can be harmed by concentrations of air pollutants which are far below that which are noticed by the eye or nose. (ncdcr.gov)
- A listing of these agencies is provided in Appendix A. A total of 272,956 air quality measurements were made in 1 987 for five of the six criteria pollutants. (ncdcr.gov)
- Air quality has been a cause of concern all over the world because concentrations of various criteria pollutants frequently violate the ambient standards, particularly in developing countries. (scirp.org)
- During daytime, air pollutants are redistributed by several sea-breeze circulations developing in Hong Kong from different directions. (chemweb.com)
- This significantly traps air pollutants in these locations. (chemweb.com)
- Baltimore air quality meets federal attainment levels for all regulated criteria pollutants except for ozone. (iqair.com)
- The Blue Dot movement is a multi-year campaign to support the groundswell of Canadians who believe that no matter who you are or where you live, everyone deserves the right to a healthy environment - clean air and water, safe food and a stable climate. (e2rm.com)
- The Shepard Ambellas Show airs LIVE weekdays (Mon-Fri) on the Shepard Ambellas YouTube channel from 5-7 pm Eastern/4C/2P. (intellihub.com)
- He was reporting live on the air at the time, and the video of that moment would go viral, as a symbol of racist comportment by the police. (scpr.org)
- 5) We have maintained 13 hours live programming for weekdays, plus 4 hours live on a Saturday. (crossrhythms.co.uk)
- That movement in this country has two roots: a 1982 documentary that claimed the diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough) and tetanus vaccine caused brain damage in some children, and a 1998 paper published in The Lancet medical journal that claimed the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine causes autism. (dailypress.com)
- This acclaimed news/talk radio show airs each week on its flagship, WONK-FM, Washington, DC, Friday evenings at 6:00 pm ET. (talkers.com)
- and those that double-up to cater for a school's sports activities during the day and host sporting programmes and events for the local community on weekday evenings and during the day at weekends. (bdonline.co.uk)
- Join Take Two each weekday at 9 AM where we'll translate the day's headlines for Southern California, making sense of the news and cultural events that people are talking about. (scpr.org)
- Join KPCC's AirTalk with host Larry Mantle weekdays for lively and in-depth discussions of city news, politics, science, the arts, entertainment, and more. (scpr.org)
- On Second Thought is a one-hour, daily news talk show that airs at 9 a.m. (gpb.org)
- Though no longer on City Room, New York Today continues to appear every weekday morning, offering a roundup of news and events for the city. (nytimes.com)
- Get all the day's most vital news with our Today's Headlines newsletter, sent every weekday morning. (latimes.com)
- The Department of Natural Resources and Community Development and four local air pollution control agencies operate highly sensitive air pollution monitoring stations at 1 07 strategic locations across the state to monitor North Carolina's air. (ncdcr.gov)
- Says Anumita Roychowdhury, head of CSE's air pollution control team: "If we apply the air quality classification and health alert system of Beijing or the US to Delhi this winter, this city would be in a frequent state of pollution emergency requiring contingency action. (cseindia.org)
- Says Roychowdhury: "We should not miss the crucial point on the need for urgent air pollution control to protect public health. (cseindia.org)
- Editor's note: The Global Scan can be delivered straight to your inbox every weekday. (pri.org)
- The point just hangs in the air till she moves on. (newrepublic.com)
- A detailed study of the meteorological parameters shows that during nighttime, polluted air from land side moves to the nearby marine region relatively increasing the levels of ozone and precursor gases. (chemweb.com)
- inhaling: diaphragm contracts, rib cage rises and increases the volume of the chest cavity, air rushes into the lungs expiration: diaphragm relaxes & moves up into original dome shape. (majortests.com)
- Particulate Matter Carbon Monoxide Ozone Sulfur Dioxide Nitrogen Dioxide Lead The data are presented graphically and as statistical summaries, including comparisons to the ambient air quality standards. (ncdcr.gov)
- Thus, identification of the sources and estimating their contributions to the ambient environment seem to be a paramount task for air quality management . (scirp.org)
- As part of the national ambient air quality programme, Delhi has the most extensive network of automatic monitors - 11 -- that churns out real-time data by the hour on official websites. (cseindia.org)
- In this study, air-pollutant concentrations at a number of stations are analyzed during a severe air-pollution episode in Hong Kong on 29 and 30 December 1999. (chemweb.com)
- These mechanisms explain the main features of temporal and spatial variations of air-pollutant concentrations in Hong Kong. (chemweb.com)
- The valve between the food pipe and the stomach, which opens to let food enter or let air out, relaxes due to stress, which also leads to acid reflux. (mid-day.com)
- Additionally, current air pollution information is available 24-hours-a-day in four areas of the state through the use of the air quality index telephone numbers. (ncdcr.gov)
- The measles virus can stay in the air for up to two hours, and BART cars circulate throughout the Bay Area, so anyone who used the transit system during that time could have been exposed to the virus. (ohsonline.com)
- When added to the recommended eight hours of sleep per night, only four potential hours a day are left for standing and movement. (ul.com)
- With the addition of the Breakthrough Nights weekly 2 hour show we now do 15 hours on a Tuesday and our goal is develop programming to hit our 15 hour target for each weekday. (crossrhythms.co.uk)
- Chipotle has also played a key role in propelling forward the local agriculture movement by sourcing as many locally-grown and organic ingredients as possible, and eliminating artificial additives and other toxins commonly used in fast food. (intellihub.com)
- Usually lays flat beds, comprising bodies such explanations often become a slim and prohibit the organic movement of air. (blogspot.com)
- Under the calm synoptic conditions, air-pollutant patterns are governed by the interaction of local circulations, the complex topography and the stabilities. (chemweb.com)
- A 36 track double CD featuring fresh local talent, both of which will complement an extensive on-air campaign and website facelift. (basefm.co.nz)
- Patients lean forward to use all the muscles of the chest and neck to bring air in. (cnn.com)
- Both Delhi and Beijing had begun their fight against air pollution neck-to-neck, but Delhi has lost steam midway. (cseindia.org)
- It is the result of bad posture, overuse of computer, staring in one position for long and lack of neck movement. (mid-day.com)
- She did the weekend overnight shifts and substituted for other weekday DJs. (wikipedia.org)
- Ilham Ahmed, president of the Syrian Democratic Council, last week called on the Pentagon to block Turkey from the air space over northeastern Syria, in an attempt to prevent the Turkish drone strikes that she says have been ravaging the region. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Audio: Can Women's March movement translate Women's Day into actionable protest? (scpr.org)
- She soon moved from her overnight shift in Atlanta to middays at defunct radio station "X-1057" in Baltimore, MD. Malikha also worked on air very briefly at WPGC-FM in Washington D.C. before starting at Power 105 in 2003. (wikipedia.org)
- What is the current air quality in Baltimore? (iqair.com)
- How to protect from air pollution in Baltimore? (iqair.com)
- What is the general air quality in Baltimore? (iqair.com)
- The 'serious nonattainment' status has landed Baltimore an "F" rating from the American Lung Association's State of the Air report. (iqair.com)
- Critics say doctors like Gordon enable an ill-informed anti-vaccine movement. (nbcnews.com)
- He's written books on the perils of the anti-vaccine movement and certain alternative medicines. (dailypress.com)
- So Offit's long experience battling the anti-vaccine movement could provide a model for other scientists to communicate more effectively. (dailypress.com)
- William W. Cobey, Jr., Secretary North Carolina Department of Natural Resources and Community Development FOREWORD This report is issued by the Division of Environmental Management of the Department of Natural Resources and Community Development to inform the public of air pollution levels throughout the State of North Carolina. (ncdcr.gov)
- 1], but its associated public holiday can be moved to the next weekday if 26 December is a Saturday or Sunday. (childfun.com)
- MPM was carried from off the air on the Eastern Public Radio Network stations that could receive it, in the 70s notably WFCR Amherst and WAMC Albany. (wgbhalumni.org)
- The CSE review was done in the wake of serious public health concern over air pollution levels this winter in Delhi. (cseindia.org)
- EH officials limit their comments to regulatory the fact that there are few laws that specifically that the way we design and build our commu requirements for air and water quality, waste protect public health as it relates to land use, nities influences traffic and pedestrian safety and wastewater management, and sanitation. (cdc.gov)
- Melina Abdullah is an organizer for the Black Lives Matter movement and the chair of Pan-African Studies at Cal State L.A. She was at Monday's town hall meeting. (scpr.org)
- I stayed at a friends house in a neighboring state weekdays during the summer on one and loved it. (allnurses.com)
- Minutes after his headache began, Logan collapsed and was air-lifted to a hospital emergency room in his home state of Arizona. (scripps.org)
- New number crunching by the Centre for science and Environment expose that this winter if air quality classification and health alert system of Beijing or that of the US was applied the city would have been in frequent state of pollution emergency requiring contingency action. (cseindia.org)
- Beijing has moved ahead because of its decisive action, finds a review by Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) of the state of air quality reporting by monitoring agencies in the two cities. (cseindia.org)
- In 1954 Ho entered the United States Air Force doing his basic training at Keesler AFB, Mississippi and spent time flying fighter jets in both Texas and Hawaii. (wikipedia.org)
- The first time you bring your dog, go at a time when it isn't very busy -- usually early in the morning or on a weekday," suggests Hendrickson. (kplctv.com)
- He was then working part-time for WRC-TV's weekday show Afternoon, and needed a partner for a regular feature entitled Inga's Angle. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Trisha said how she contacted Leigh at the time when the show first aired, but felt she was unable to speak publicly about it because she feared it would damage her own career by doing so. (dailystar.co.uk)
- The report says that though emissions have increased by 10-20 per cent over the last four years, there is no systematic increase or decrease in air pollution, though the frequency of extreme pollution events are rising. (cseindia.org)
- Garces Memorial High School and The Fresno Diocese fires a teacher who claims the Black Lives Movement in a terrorist organization… Listen to his reasoning below! (kernradio.com)
- Though he was named vice president of the Chechen rebel movement in June 2006, Basayev was often at odds with its moderate figures, who saw his terrorist tactics as counterproductive and disagreed with some of his more radical Islamic positions. (cfr.org)
- Lack of movement in the body can trigger a threat of a poor posture. (femnasty.com)
- She said the Kurds would hold the Pentagon responsible for Turkish war crimes if they do nothing to protect the air space. (foreignpolicy.com)
- Beirut's woeful deficit of parkland has given rise to a grassroots movement that not only strives to introduce more green to the predominately grey city but to also promote and protect the little urban parkland already in place. (mnn.com)
- It was intended to replace the separate Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Days, but observance of these days, especially within each particular service, continues to this day. (childfun.com)
- Attacks on the capital in recent months include a bomb that exploded on New Year's Eve in an open-air beer garden and market at an army barracks in the capital, killing at least four and wounding at least 21, police said. (foxnews.com)
- Fans can see how it all plays out when Days of Our Lives airs weekday afternoons on NBC. (inquisitr.com)
- the effects of acid rain, air toxics, urban carbon monoxide and ozone are accumulating and becoming a detriment to our quality of life. (ncdcr.gov)
- However, the SAFAR monitors - which are not part of this grid -- release only calculated air quality index for all their stations on a daily basis, as also the aggregate 24-hour city averages for PM2.5, PM10 and ozone. (cseindia.org)
- With air movement being a key design consideration for many single-use venues, heating by infrared radiation has been the established choice for a number of years. (bdonline.co.uk)
- And the design of the base allows air movement from below while shielding from radiation from below. (skepticalscience.com)
- Is it possible that there is an improper amount of air movement in the interior during the winter and on summer weekdays? (timesreporter.com)
- Besides the services of the fun pool operating both in summer and in winter, there are open-air pools with a water surface of nearly 400 m 2 , which are directly accessible from the inside area. (hunguesthotels.hu)
- Breathing is something that many people take for granted, but unless we are shown a black cloud of smoke or are regularly reminded about air pollution, most people do not give thought to the quality of the air they are breathing. (ul.com)
- People in all fields of work tend to neglect their sleep during the weekdays with the result of relying on vices to get through sleep-deprived days. (ul.com)
- Mika Brzezisnki, co-host of MSNBC's weekday morning program 'Morning Joe,' suggested on the air that the cover was needlessly sensational: 'I'll tell you why it bothers me - because it's a profile of Bill Sears! (foxnews.com)
- He co-hosts the "Hochman and Crowder" program with Channing Crowder that airs from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm on WAXY and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm on WQAM. (talkers.com)
- If you've always wanted to join a movement now's your chance. (newstalkzb.co.nz)
- The double-slatted design suppresses air movement from wind through the enclosure, minimising wind chill effects and restricting rain entry onto the instruments. (skepticalscience.com)
- The double-slatted design also means that any air rising from beneath the enclosure isn't being preferentially drawn into or out of the box. (skepticalscience.com)
- after you refill your e-cig, get care to allow no liquid to drip into the middle pin mainly because it should be stored obvious check out here to the air movement. (femnasty.com)
- A single external burner can be used with a radiant strip heating system to produce a "blanket coverage" radiant environment via a low surface temperature emitter without moving or disturbing the air, which benefits the internal environment, and using fuels such as natural gas, propane or diesel. (bdonline.co.uk)
- NASA's experimental Mars helicopter rises from the dusty red surface into the planet's thin air, achieving the first powered flight on another planet. (latimes.com)
- In August 2008, Mallette became the station's afternoon drive host of the Malikha Mallette Movement. (wikipedia.org)
- Find an IQAir dealer to customize your air quality solutions. (iqair.com)
- Walking almost felt better, it created some wind movement. (bootsnall.com)
- Malikha was the New York correspondent for British export, CD USA, a music series that only aired on DirecTV 's channel 101. (wikipedia.org)
- If you are concerned about the quality of your workplace's air, you can speak with your building's maintenance workers or property managers about the air filtration systems, or ask what materials were used in the building's construction. (ul.com)
- Recent research lic health agencies (LPHAs) do provide these comments on mandatory issues i.e., those informs us that the built environment can en services. (cdc.gov)
- 4. Air movement is vital to removing moisture and odors. (timesreporter.com)
- This is a region of the brain that is involved in movements and feelings and controls vital functions such as breathing and the heartbeat, so accuracy of treatment is critically important," said Dr. Chang, who practices at Scripps and Rady Children's. (scripps.org)
- Activists with the Black Lives Matter movement in Los Angeles say they're doing what it takes to bring attention to the challenges facing the city's communities of color, particularly in South Los Angeles. (scpr.org)
- After Leigh joined in with the Black Lives Matter movement last month a furious Trisha accused of him hypocrisy. (dailystar.co.uk)
- And what other options are there for advancing the women's movement, given the diversity of issues of concern? (scpr.org)
- and the covered thermal baths with the related open-air themal bath. (hunguesthotels.hu)
- I did in home care for a 35 year old with MS, he had the air mattress with a pump that circulated fresh air, inflated and deflated under the patient every 10 minutes. (allnurses.com)
- Finds Beijing has moved forward to take harder decisions and still finding it difficult to meet clean air standards. (cseindia.org)
- For your comfort the tunnel is fully air-conditioned. (dropzone.com)
- We expect him to return to the air on August 3rd, fully recovered. (glennbeck.com)
- These are tests to measure how fast it take a patient to fully exhale air, how much air he can exhale in one second, how much air he can inhale. (cnn.com)