Cheek: The part of the face that is below the eye and to the side of the nose and mouth.Mesocricetus: A genus of the family Muridae having three species. The present domesticated strains were developed from individuals brought from Syria. They are widely used in biomedical research.Mouth Mucosa: Lining of the ORAL CAVITY, including mucosa on the GUMS; the PALATE; the LIP; the CHEEK; floor of the mouth; and other structures. The mucosa is generally a nonkeratinized stratified squamous EPITHELIUM covering muscle, bone, or glands but can show varying degree of keratinization at specific locations.Facial NeoplasmsBlood Volume: Volume of circulating BLOOD. It is the sum of the PLASMA VOLUME and ERYTHROCYTE VOLUME.Cricetinae: A subfamily in the family MURIDAE, comprising the hamsters. Four of the more common genera are Cricetus, CRICETULUS; MESOCRICETUS; and PHODOPUS.Mouth Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the MOUTH.Cosmetic Techniques: Procedures for the improvement or enhancement of the appearance of the visible parts of the body.TexasPhilippinesTyphus, Endemic Flea-Borne: An infectious disease clinically similar to epidemic louse-borne typhus (TYPHUS, EPIDEMIC LOUSE-BORNE), but caused by RICKETTSIA TYPHI, which is transmitted from rat to man by the rat flea, XENOPSYLLA CHEOPIS.Rickettsia typhi: The etiologic agent of murine typhus (see TYPHUS, ENDEMIC FLEA-BORNE).Transportation: The means of moving persons, animals, goods, or materials from one place to another.Copyright: It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)Paranasal Sinuses: Air-filled spaces located within the bones around the NASAL CAVITY. They are extensions of the nasal cavity and lined by the ciliated NASAL MUCOSA. Each sinus is named for the cranial bone in which it is located, such as the ETHMOID SINUS; the FRONTAL SINUS; the MAXILLARY SINUS; and the SPHENOID SINUS.Tomography, X-Ray Computed: Tomography using x-ray transmission and a computer algorithm to reconstruct the image.Paranasal Sinus Diseases: Diseases affecting or involving the PARANASAL SINUSES and generally manifesting as inflammation, abscesses, cysts, or tumors.Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the PARANASAL SINUSES.Maxillary Sinus: The air space located in the body of the MAXILLARY BONE near each cheek. Each maxillary sinus communicates with the middle passage (meatus) of the NASAL CAVITY on the same side.Dental Implants: Biocompatible materials placed into (endosseous) or onto (subperiosteal) the jawbone to support a crown, bridge, or artificial tooth, or to stabilize a diseased tooth.Surgery, Plastic: The branch of surgery concerned with restoration, reconstruction, or improvement of defective, damaged, or missing structures.Privacy: The state of being free from intrusion or disturbance in one's private life or affairs. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, 1993)Confidentiality: The privacy of information and its protection against unauthorized disclosure.Facial Injuries: General or unspecified injuries to the soft tissue or bony portions of the face.Computer Security: Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.Facial Bones: The facial skeleton, consisting of bones situated between the cranial base and the mandibular region. While some consider the facial bones to comprise the hyoid (HYOID BONE), palatine (HARD PALATE), and zygomatic (ZYGOMA) bones, MANDIBLE, and MAXILLA, others include also the lacrimal and nasal bones, inferior nasal concha, and vomer but exclude the hyoid bone. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p113)Craniofacial Dysostosis: Autosomal dominant CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS with shallow ORBITS; EXOPHTHALMOS; and maxillary hypoplasia.Songbirds: PASSERIFORMES of the suborder, Oscines, in which the flexor tendons of the toes are separate, and the lower syrinx has 4 to 9 pairs of tensor muscles inserted at both ends of the tracheal half rings. They include many commonly recognized birds such as CROWS; FINCHES; robins; SPARROWS; and SWALLOWS.Conflict (Psychology): The internal individual struggle resulting from incompatible or opposing needs, drives, or external and internal demands. In group interactions, competitive or opposing action of incompatibles: antagonistic state or action (as of divergent ideas, interests, or persons). (from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)Endangered Species: An animal or plant species in danger of extinction. Causes can include human activity, changing climate, or change in predator/prey ratios.Conservation of Natural Resources: The protection, preservation, restoration, and rational use of all resources in the total environment.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Newspapers: Publications printed and distributed daily, weekly, or at some other regular and usually short interval, containing news, articles of opinion (as editorials and letters), features, advertising, and announcements of current interest. (Webster's 3d ed)Hyaluronic Acid: A natural high-viscosity mucopolysaccharide with alternating beta (1-3) glucuronide and beta (1-4) glucosaminidic bonds. It is found in the UMBILICAL CORD, in VITREOUS BODY and in SYNOVIAL FLUID. A high urinary level is found in PROGERIA.Rejuvenation: The phenomenon of youthfulness, vitality, and freshness being restored. This can apply to appearance, TISSUES, organ functions, or other areas.Skin Aging: The process of aging due to changes in the structure and elasticity of the skin over time. It may be a part of physiological aging or it may be due to the effects of ultraviolet radiation, usually through exposure to sunlight.Foreign-Body Reaction: Chronic inflammation and granuloma formation around irritating foreign bodies.Dermatologic Agents: Drugs used to treat or prevent skin disorders or for the routine care of skin.Amazona: One of the largest genera of PARROTS, ranging from South American to Northern Mexico. Many species are commonly kept as house pets.MedlinePlus: NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE service for health professionals and consumers. It links extensive information from the National Institutes of Health and other reviewed sources of information on specific diseases and conditions.Parrots: BIRDS of the large family Psittacidae, widely distributed in tropical regions and having a distinctive stout, curved hooked bill. The family includes LOVEBIRDS; AMAZON PARROTS; conures; PARAKEETS; and many other kinds of parrots.Colocasia: A plant genus of the family ARACEAE. Members contain acrid calcium oxalate and LECTINS. Polynesians prepare the root into poi. Common names of Taro and Coco Yam (Cocoyam) may be confused with other ARACEAE; XANTHOSOMA; or with common yam (DIOSCOREA).MexicoColoradoHylobates: A genus of the family HYLOBATIDAE consisting of six species. The members of this genus inhabit rain forests in southeast Asia. They are arboreal and differ from other anthropoids in the great length of their arms and very slender bodies and limbs. Their major means of locomotion is by swinging from branch to branch by their arms. Hylobates means dweller in the trees. Some authors refer to Symphalangus and Nomascus as Hylobates. The six genera include: H. concolor (crested or black gibbon), H. hoolock (Hoolock gibbon), H. klossii (Kloss's gibbon; dwarf siamang), H. lar (common gibbon), H. pileatus (pileated gibbon), and H. syndactylus (siamang). H. lar is also known as H. agilis (lar gibbon), H. moloch (agile gibbon), and H. muelleri (silvery gibbon).Birds: Warm-blooded VERTEBRATES possessing FEATHERS and belonging to the class Aves.Population Dynamics: The pattern of any process, or the interrelationship of phenomena, which affects growth or change within a population.Population Density: Number of individuals in a population relative to space.Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Animal Migration: Periodic movements of animals in response to seasonal changes or reproductive instinct. Hormonal changes are the trigger in at least some animals. Most migrations are made for reasons of climatic change, feeding, or breeding.Bible: The book composed of writings generally accepted by Christians as inspired by God and of divine authority. (Webster, 3d ed)Lip: Either of the two fleshy, full-blooded margins of the mouth.Beauty: Characteristics or attributes of persons or things which elicit pleasurable feelings.Awards and PrizesCleft Lip: Congenital defect in the upper lip where the maxillary prominence fails to merge with the merged medial nasal prominences. It is thought to be caused by faulty migration of the mesoderm in the head region.Beauty Culture
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole.. *^ van Steenis-Kruseman, M.J., et al. 2006. Cyclopaedia of Malesian ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. ...
Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1286-1295. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1332-1339. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ramos (Nepenthaceae), ... doi:10.3767/000651913X673513 Cheek, M. 2014. Nomen novum Nepenthes. Planta Carnivora 36(2): 44-45. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. ... Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2009. Nepenthes group Montanae (Nepenthaceae) in Indo-China, with N. thai and N. bokor described as ...
Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1294-1301. Fernando, H. 2007. Borneo Exotics wins another gold at ... Cheek, M. 2011. Nepenthes robcantleyi sp. nov. (Nepenthaceae) from Mindanao, Philippines. Nordic Journal of Botany 29(6): 677- ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Bauer, U., C.J. Clemente, T. Renner & W. Federle 2012. Form follows ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. Jebb, M.H.P. 1991. An ... Cheek, M. 2015. Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae) of Halmahera, Indonesia. Blumea 59: 215-225. doi:10.3767/000651915X689091 Jebb, M. ... Nepenthes danseri was formally described in 1997 by Matthew Jebb and Martin Cheek in their monograph "A skeletal revision of ...
In: New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 506-515. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2016. A new section ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1286-1295. Cheek, M. 2015. Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae) of Halmahera, ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes alata with notes on the N. alata group, and N. negros sp ... Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157. Clarke, C.M. 1997. Nepenthes of Borneo. Natural ...
Cheek, Orville (1972). Buried Treasures. The History of Elnora, Pine-Lake and Huxley. Elnora, Alberta: Elnora History Committee ... Volume III. Central Alberta. Calgary, Alberta: University of Calgary Press. p. 84. ISBN 1-895176-44-1. "Population and dwelling ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. 1992. Nepenthes of New Guinea: Book Review by Martin Cheek. ... Botanist Martin Cheek reviewed the monograph in the December 1992 issue of the Carnivorous Plant Newsletter. He praised the ... Very few typo's came to light [...]. Discussing the section on prey assemblage, Cheek wrote that "[f]or perhaps the first time ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. McPherson, S.R. 2009. ...
Martin Cheek provided a more in-depth review of volume 2 for the September-December 1990 issue of the CPN. He wrote that the ... Martin Cheek reviewed the first volume for the March 1988 issue of the Carnivorous Plant Newsletter (CPN). He compared it to ... Cheek, M. 1990. Carnivorous Plants of Australia: Volume Two. Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 19(3-4): 82-84. Meyers-Rice, B. 1999 ... ISBN 978-1-908787-13-2. Cheek, M. 1988. Carnivorous Plants of Australia: Volume One. Carnivorous Plant Newsletter 17(1): 27. ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. 2014. 12 new carnivorous plant species from the Philippines. ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Recircumscription of the Nepenthes alata group (Caryophyllales: Nepenthaceae), in the Philippines, ... doi:10.5852/ejt.2013.69 Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes alata with notes on the N. alata ... Nepenthes kitanglad was illustrated in the second volume of Stewart McPherson's 2009 work, Pitcher Plants of the Old World, ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. 2011. Nepenthes robcantleyi sp. nov. (Nepenthaceae) from ... Abstract Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157. Bauer, U., C.J. Clemente, T. Renner & W. ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2014. Expansion of the Nepenthes alata group (Nepenthaceae), Philippines, and descriptions of three new ...
Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1314-1319. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. The Nepenthes micramphora ( ... Cheek and Jebb identified seven diagnostic characters that they used to define the group: submontane habitat; stems terete; ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 713-719. Gronemeyer, T., A. Wistuba, V. Heinrich, S. McPherson, F. ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1296-1305. Gronemeyer, T., W. Suarez, H. Nuytemans, M. Calaramo, A. ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Recircumscription of the Nepenthes alata group ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes alata with notes on the N. alata group, and N. negros sp ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Recircumscription of the Nepenthes alata group (Caryophyllales: Nepenthaceae), in the Philippines, ... doi:10.3372/wi.43.43112 Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ultra (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Luzon, Philippines. Blumea ...
Cheek M. & M. Jebb, 2001. Flora Malesiana Series I (Seed Plants)-volume 15-Nepenthaceae. Nordic Journal of Botany 21(4): 400. ... Literature Review: Nepenthaceae - Flora Malesiana Series 1 (Seed Plants), Volume 15, by Martin Cheek and Matthew Jebb. Bulletin ... Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157. Jebb, M. 1994. NEPENTHES revision for Flora Malesiana ... Cheek and Jebb recognised 83 species from Malesia, including three nothospecies (N. × hookeriana, N. × kinabaluensis, and N. × ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Author Query. International Plant Names Index. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013 ... In: McPherson, S.R. New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 24-35. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2014 ... In: McPherson, S.R. New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 36-51. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013 ... In: McPherson, S.R. New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 424-439. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb ...
Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1314-1319. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Recircumscription of the ... In 2013, Martin Cheek and Matthew Jebb placed N. hamiguitanensis in the informal "N. alata group", which also includes N. alata ... Cheek and Jebb suggested N. kitanglad and N. saranganiensis as possible close relatives of N. hamiguitanensis, these being the ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1296-1305. McPherson, S.R. 2009. Pitcher Plants of the Old World. 2 ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes ... In the same paper Cheek and Jebb introduced the "N. micramphora group", to which N. abgracilis was assigned, and described a ... Since it is only known from a single locality, Cheek and Jebb informally assessed the conservation status of N. abgracilis as ... Nepenthes abgracilis was one of 12 new Nepenthes species described by Cheek and Jebb in 2013. The herbarium specimen Ramos & ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Recircumscription of the Nepenthes alata group ... doi:10.5852/ejt.2013.69 Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes alata with notes on the N. alata ... doi:10.1111/j.1756-1051.2012.00099.x Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ramos (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Mindanao, ... doi:10.3372/wi.43.43112 Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ultra (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Luzon, Philippines. Blumea ...
Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Typification and redelimitation of Nepenthes alata with notes on the N. alata group, and N. negros sp ... 2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Bourke, G. 2010. Plant profile: Nepenthes copelandii. Captive Exotics ... doi:10.1111/j.1469-8137.2011.03696.x Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157. (in German) ... doi:10.3372/wi.43.43112 Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ultra (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Luzon, Philippines. Blumea ...
Jebb, M. & Cheek, M. 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. Jeeva, S., J.T. Sawian, F.G. ... Volume 2. Botanical Survey of India, Howrah. Bauer, U., C.J. Clemente, T. Renner & W. Federle 2012. Form follows function: ... Volume II. Bishen Sing Mahendra Pal Singh, Dehradun. Jain, S.K. & A.K. Baishya 1977. Nepenthes khasiana: an endangered species ...
George Washington Volume 3: Planter and Patriot and George Washington Volume 4: Leader of the Revolution were published in 1951 ... Cheek, Mary Tyler Freeman. "Reflections" in Virginia Magazine of History and Biography 1986 94(1): 25-39. ISSN 0042-6636. ... George Washington Volume 4: Leader of the Revolution (1951) George Washington Volume 5: Victory with the Help of France (1952) ... George Washington Volume 6: Patriot and President (1954) George Washington Volume 7: First in Peace (1957, by John Alexander ...
Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 1998. Two new Philippine Nepenthes. Kew Bulletin 53(4): 966. doi:10.2307/4118886 Mansell, G. N.d. ... 2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Mann, P. 1998. A trip to the Philippines. Carnivorous Plant Newsletter ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. Elmer, A.D.E. 1912. ...
Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb ... 2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Robinson, A. 2012. Nepenthes merrilliana on Samar. Carnivorous Plants in ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes samar (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Samar, Philippines. Blumea 58(1): 82-84. doi: ... Cheek, M. & M. Jebb 2013. Nepenthes ramos (Nepenthaceae), a new species from Mindanao, Philippines. Willdenowia 43(1): 107-111 ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes ( ... Cheek, M., M. Jebb, C.C. Lee, A. Lamb & A. Phillipps. 2003. Nepenthes hurrelliana (Nepenthaceae), a new species of pitcher ... Volume 2. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 1296-1305. Lee, C.C. 2007. Re: lowii and hurrelliana of Mt. Murud. ... This interpretation was not followed by Martin Cheek and Anthony Lamb, who formally described N. hurrelliana in 2003. The type ...
Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157. Robinson, A.S., J. Nerz & A. Wistuba 2011. Nepenthes ... 2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Schlauer, J. N.d. Nepenthes fallax. Carnivorous Plant Database. Schlauer ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. McPherson, S.R. 2009. ... In: McPherson, S.R. New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 36-51. Danser, B.H. 1928. The ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 2001. Nepenthaceae. Flora Malesiana 15: 1-157 ... 2 volumes. Smith, Elder & Co., London. Schlauer, J. 2006. Nepenthes burbidgeae. Carnivorous Plant Database. Specimen Details: ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. Burbidge, F.W. 1896. ... rajah in volume (≤35 cm high, ≤20 cm wide). The other hybrids involving N. rajah do not exhibit such impressive proportions. ...
Cheek, M.R. & M.H.P. Jebb 1999. Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae) in Palawan, Philippines. Kew Bulletin 54(4): 887-895. doi:10.2307/ ... In: New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 174-202. McPherson, S.R. 2009. Pitcher Plants of ... In: New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 346-363. Cullen, D. & B. Quinn 2012. Exploring ... In: New Nepenthes: Volume One. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. pp. 364-381. (in German) McPherson, S. & T. ...
The brain volume is quite small, about 500 to 550 cm3, not much larger than that of Australopithecus afarensis and ... To accommodate their enormous cheek teeth (four times the size of modern human teeth), P. boisei had a wide face, although ... flattest cheek teeth and the thickest enamel of any known hominin. P. boisei had large chewing muscles attached to a ...
2 volumes. Redfern Natural History Productions, Poole. McPherson, S.R. & A. Robinson 2012. Field Guide to the Pitcher Plants of ... In their 1997 monograph, Matthew Jebb and Martin Cheek reduced N. tenuis to a synonym of N. dubia "with some hesitation". ... Jebb, M.H.P. & M.R. Cheek 1997. A skeletal revision of Nepenthes (Nepenthaceae). Blumea 42(1): 1-106. McPherson, S.R. 2009. ...
Facial Volume. *Lip Enhancement & Augmentation. *Fillers Around Eyes. *Jawline and Facial Contours ...
Resuscitator Combi-Bag Weinmann with with 2 volumes (100-500 ml/500-1200 ml) ... Mouth Gags, Cheek Spreaders. *Castration Instruments, Emasculator. *Specula. *Miscellaneous. *Cleaning & Maintenance, Labelling ...
These include the cheek, tongue, including the dorsal, lateral, and ventral surfaces, soft palate, hard palate, and oral ... The cells were collected by scraping the cheek of the mouth lightly with a toothbrush. Touch imprints were made by stroking, up ... collect buccal cells by gently scraping the cheek with a wood spatula; (b) transfer the cells from the spatula directly onto a ... cheek, gum, and tongue) and from normal tissue, preneoplastic lesions (leukoplakia), and malignant tumors. Tobacco-associated ...
... the cheek cells onto the slide by using 1 drop of ethanol on the cheek cells and allowing the slide to air dry. ... Lab 1 - Surface Area to Volume Ratios * Lab 2 - Osmosis * Lab 4 - Heart Rate and Barometers ... This is where you will create your cheek cell smear. *4. Rinse your mouth with DI water to remove bacteria, food, mucus, etc. ... In this lab you will determine if cheek epithelial cells express cell surface receptors that bind Concanavalin A (Con A). By ...
Cheek/pathology , Diagnosis, Differential , Follow-Up Studies , Humans , Hyperplasia , Lymphoid Tissue/pathology , Male , ... A sialocele é observada como um aumento de volume facial associado a ruptura do ducto parotídeo devido a trauma. O objetivo ... The aspiration of the increase in volume under a hypothesized hematoma was performed. After 2 days recurred. A tomography scan ... After the reduction of edema, continued increased volume in the preauricular region localized, fluctuating, oval. The skin was ...
The first case refers to an 18-day-old male with annular rashes on both cheeks, neutropenia, positive tests for antinuclear ... The results of the pulmonary function test, total cholesterol, red cell volume distribution width, alkaline phosphatase, and ... Antibodies, Antinuclear , Arthralgia , Autoantibodies , Biopsy , Cheek , Connective Tissue , Connective Tissue Diseases , ...
Volume 5, Number 1-February 1999 Research. Climatic and Environmental Patterns Associated with Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, ... David M. Engelthaler*, David G. Mosley*, James E. Cheek†, Craig E. Levy*, Kenneth K. Komatsu*, Paul Ettestad‡, Ted Davis§, Dale ...
A cheek floodlit to the other Goddess Sigyn, scanning indigenous women and Ant to Her. involving Sigyn brings the Slavs of Her ... Volume 14, 2011-2012 2012 in specific case. 0 are ; Meteorit». Your was a science that this year could download understand. ... Three cheek R Mk XVIs, which was to illuminate founded for saturation steps got also requested with the damp forces and browser ... Volume for search most other manufacturing contact for Chrome and Safari, merely True for Firefox! roll all Slavs on all veg ...
Milia are minute follicular epidermal cysts, commonly found over the cheeks, nose, upper lip, forehead, and rarely over the ... dc.relation.volume. 4. en_US. dc.relation.issuenumber. 2. en_US. ...
Her voice was low, but her smirk was at full volume.. "That? That was just good customer service." Cheeks still hot, I moved to ... Feeling heat creep into my cheeks, I turned and fled, retreating to the safety of the counter before I could do anything else ... A memory blurred into my minds autofocus, sharpening until I could count the freckles spattered across Els nose and cheeks, ...
1,547 photographic images and accompanying drawings were compiled into a 24-volume Stereoscopic Atlas of Human Anatomy, ... Cheek 41. * Connective Tissue 49. * Diencephalon 71. * Ear 37. * Exocrine & Endocrine 15 ...
This from a documentary, they pressed cheek to cheek watching two cranes. dance on the snow, a narrators voice saying they ... We are experiencing high communication volume. We thank you for your patience and ask that you call us at 410-735-6277 for ... From the cheeks. Of the child. Who could never get. His watercolors. To look the way. They were supposed to. ... with the same caresses my cheek hand know. as you whispered good-night.. A wooden girl, without a face,. just an outline, ...
On the other hand, steam drills produced high volumes of silicon dust, which caused silicosis (or "tunnel fever"), a quick and ... The sky had just darkened; the cool air soothed my flushed cheeks. ... store and complain to the cashier that the box of chocolate breakfast cereal they always get has decreased a gram in volume but ...
Une fois injecté, il agit comme une éponge et se gorge deau, apportant volume, souplesse et gonflant aux tissus cutanés. ... In infants, flare-ups are frequent and are essentially present in the cheeks and forehead; ...
Public Accounts VOLUME 3 SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION For the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006 The Honourable Michael G. Baker, Q. ... Cheek, M. Lynn , Cheeseman, Susan , Chiasson, James Hugh , Chiasson, Jennifer , Chiasson, Wanda , Chinn, Janice , Chipman, ... Volume 3. For the fiscal year ended March 31, The Honourable Michael G. Baker, q.c. Minister of Finance Public Accounts Volume ... Volume 3. Supplementary Information. For the fiscal year ended March 31, The Honourable Graham Steele Minister of Finance ...
Cheek swelling, lacrimation, facial twitch in women and thousands of the tidal volume, and will ask if they can still primary ... M is usually presents with heroic surgery to monitor hourly fluid volume overload. Requires repair after a mesh repairs, a ...
Ive been leaving my phone volume turned up overnight, just in case. The first time the phone rang, I answered, "Hello? L?" She ... see the streak of white across her face where the Ray-Bans end and her cheeks have been - like a pair of Easter eggs dipped in ... ropey scar down the hollowy cheek. Ripe even as the mother there, buoyant as a plum, rubbing at the crease on her brow as if ... I smell the sunblock on her cheeks as she steps closer, count the spikes of gray in her hair. Kind of motherly-looking, verging ...
... cheeks, fat, and even bones & cartilage (which can be boiled to make mineral-rich broths). ... For the same volume of food, liver beats an apple in just about every major category. It has more:. *Calories ...
When we measure time, we are measuring actions, but when we measure space, be it points in a frame, lines, area, or volume, we ... Hence your somewhat tongue in the cheek "because it can, next question". The point is, given what we can potentially be aware ... what Im trying to get at is that when we think that absolutely everything (space, time, matter, energy, volume, thoughts, etc ... mean: no energy, matter, volume, space, time, thoughts, concepts, mathematical truths, etc.; and no minds to think about this ...
Taste buds are also found in the soft palate, upper esophagus, cheek and epiglottis.. ... Involved in protecting trachea, manipulating pitch and volume of sound.. *Thyroid Cartilage is called Adams apple.. ...
Mammal Species of the World : A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2-volume set. (3rd ed).. ... and to have more complex cheek teeth well-suited to grinding up tough grasses. ...
Please fill a pinch of (turmeric + asbghol husk mixed) in your right and left cheeks and below the tongue, before sleep. In the ... Sit or lay down in rest position and press start button to play Surah Al-Rahman with high volume. ...
"Thus," says H. P. Blavatsky, in The Secret Doctrine, Volume I, Edition of 1888, page 185, "Occultism rejects the idea that ... and the little birds screwed up their tiny cheeks, to keep from laughing; but the water-wagtail laughed aloud, the Old Lady of ...
DHA-PM 6025-13: "Clinical Quality Management in the Military Health System," Volume 4 ... "slapped cheek" appearance. Over the next 1-4 days, the second stage of the rash develops, which is characterized by a ... DHA-PM 6025-13: "Clinical Quality Management in the Military Health System," Volume 3 ... 7 The first stage of the rash usually begins on the cheeks as a solid brightred eruption with circumoral pallor, giving it a " ...
Intradermal microinjection of the pruritogen histamine, or the algogen capsaicin, in the mouse cheek differentially elicits ...
ContourFillersFullnessInjectionsWrinklesInjectableBlushEnhancementImplantsUpper area of the cheekAugmentationNasolabial folds and marionette linesVOLUMA XCHamsterRestoresApples of your cheeksYouthful lookMascaraMakeupFlattenHyaluronic acidAreaIdeal cheekAdipose tissueEpitheliumJUVÉDERMLossRejuvenateTissueJuvedermFingertipsRestoreRestylaneRejuvenationRosyLiftAngelesInjectionColourThinnerBeefNoticeableCurveNoseDermis
- Voluma XC can be used to contour certain areas of the face or to merely reverse the effects of volume loss due to aging. (dermsurgery.net)
- Restylane SubQ facial rejuvenation provides deep dermal support providing help in the skin where it is needed to restore skin volume and give youthful shape and contour to the face. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- Further product may be placed laterally in the cheek to further ehance the contour depending on the natural shape of your cheek. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- In addition to restoring a youthful contour to the cheeks, Voluma can also provide some improvement in the nasolabial folds and lower lid bags. (mccrackenmd.com)
- Removal of these fat pads can slim the cheeks and contour the face. (beverlyhillsbody.com)
- Add volume to plump lips, smooth lines, or lift & contour cheeks-we have what you need to get the results you want. (juvederm.com)
- By lifting the cheeks with one of these methods, other facial features are subtly lifted, too-like the corners of the mouth and the jawline-which gives a nice contour. (newbeauty.com)
- Dermal fillers are created in different textures and volumes because they are designed to tackle specific areas of the face and neck. (dermsurgery.net)
- Fortunately, multiple fillers are available to replace cheek volume lost with age. (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- It depends on the volume of the fillers. (hollywoodlife.com)
- Dermal fillers in your cheeks are a non-surgical treatment that can balance out your mid-face and improve your facial proportions - all in one treatment. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- When we use cheek dermal fillers, we can also address the area of creases and folds where your nose meets your cheeks - the nasolabial folds. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- How do dermal fillers revitalise the cheeks so effectively? (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Dermal fillers fill the space of volume loss. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Thicker dermal fillers are used in areas where more volume is needed, including the cheeks and jawline. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Since 2005, we've been using dermal fillers to restore volume and enhance the cheek area. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- To alleviate the likelihood of bruising with your cheek fillers treatment, we use a device called an Accuvein to visualise and map your veins . (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- We often perform mid face lift surgery, mini face lift surgery, and add volume with fillers during the same procedure. (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- Adding volume with fillers often reduces the amount of surgery that is done and allows the patient to recover more rapidly. (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- A nonsurgical option is the use of injectable fillers to enhance the cheeks, which is covered on the dermal fillers page. (plasticsurgery.org)
- Fillers are a good way of test-driving what your cheeks could look like with fat injections or implants. (newbeauty.com)
- As the first and only U.S. Food and Drug Administration-approved filler for correcting age-related volume loss, JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC specifically restores fullness to the cheeks and midfacial area for patients age 21 and over. (globenewswire.com)
- As we age, we tend to lose the fullness in our cheeks and develop minor jowling along the jaw line. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- Over time, some people lose the fullness to their cheek area and, as a result, have a 'sunken' appearance that we correlate with an older mid-face profile. (mccrackenmd.com)
- Adds Volume to the Mid-Face, Cheeks, Under Eyes Restoring the Fullness of our Youth. (spa35.com)
- Silicone implants, ideal for someone who wants to add a lot of volume as opposed to a slight increase, permanently add fullness and create a lifting effect. (newbeauty.com)
- Placing Sculptra Aesthetic in the upper area of the cheek adds fullness and can also lift the area below the cheek. (newbeauty.com)
- The needle that is used for the injections is very fine, but since the injections are placed deep in the cheek area, you will experience some mild discomfort. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- Fallen cheeks need not remain so, and perhaps a few injections can be all that is required for volume refreshment. (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- Using dermal filler injections to replace volume in your cheeks will help rejuvenate your face. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- When we restore volume to your cheeks using dermal filler injections, we add volume back. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Dermal filler injections are very effective for enhancing and adding volume to your cheeks. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Do I need volume added to the face with injections or surgery to correct the drooping soft tissue? (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- Facial expression can also play a role in creating cheek lines and wrinkles if we have a particularly animated face. (riverbanksclinic.co.uk)
- If you would like to improve your appearance by plumping your cheeks and eliminating wrinkles - consider treatment with Radiesse today. (refreshyourbeauty.com)
- Voluma injectable gel is the first and only FDA approved product to correct age-related volume loss in the mid-face. (westlakedermatology.com)
- The injectable of the JUVÉDERM family can also be used for hand rejuvenation to address hands that have lost volume and now look veiny. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC from Allergan is the first injectable gel approved to replace this volume loss in the upper face. (spa35.com)
- Create a natural flush of color with the Chateau Cheeks Cream Blush from PÜR . (skincarerx.com)
- Using your fingertips, apply Château Cheeks Cream Blush in circular motions beginning on the apple of the cheek and working upward and outward. (skincarerx.com)
- Find three shades of blush and apply them to your cheeks. (wikihow.com)
- Use the lightest shade at the top of the cheeks, a cream blush in the center, and a darker shade below the cheeks. (wikihow.com)
- exlcusively created for 2018 holiday collection with La Maison du Chocolat, cream blush with its cocooning texture and macaron-inspired colors brighten up your cheeks for the festive season. (shuuemura-usa.com)
- A Cheek enhancement treatment is a safe and instant correction to restore and improve the height of your cheeks. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- A cheek enhancement can instantly reverse both of these trends taking years off of your appearance. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- Restylane SubQ is suitable for a wide range of patients seeking to improve their facial shape and definition with cheek enhancement without resorting to surgery or having permanent implants. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- What does facial rejuvenation cheek enhancement procedure involve? (esteticaa.co.uk)
- Cheek enhancement isn't just about adding volume. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Permanent cheek implants can be problematic as they sometimes cause infection or move, creating asymmetry in the face. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- While any area of your face can be augmented with implants, the cheeks, chin and jaw are the most common sites for facial implants. (plasticsurgery.org)
- Cheek implants increase the projection of the cheekbones. (plasticsurgery.org)
- Valid surgical options for enhancing the cheeks are fat grafting or cheek implants. (plasticsurgery.org)
- Valid surgical options for augmenting and enhancing the cheeks are fat grafting/transfer (where a patient's own fat is used) or the use of solid cheek implants . (plasticsurgery.org)
- Juvéderm Voluma XC is a filler that helps temporarily correct age-related volume loss in the cheek area in adults over the age of 21, according to Allergan, Inc. (clickondetroit.com)
- The trial was designed to assess the safety and effectiveness of Juvéderm Voluma XC as a non-surgical option for patients desiring volume in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. (clickondetroit.com)
- In the Juvéderm Voluma XC clinical trial, physicians and patients were able to see instant and visible results, including correction of age-related volume loss in the cheek area and a more youthful appearance to the face. (clickondetroit.com)
- Juvederm Voluma™ XC is the first and only hyaluronic acid (HA) based dermal filler approved by the FDA to instantly increase the volume of the cheeks. (westlakedermatology.com)
- Juvéderm VOLUMA™ XC is the first and only FDA approved filler to instantly correct age-related volume loss in the mid-face(cheek) area.When we are young we have a defined jaw line with smooth contours, and our cheeks and upper-face are full of volume. (eriksuhmd.com)
- Juvéderm VOLUMA™ XC will give you a subtle lift, helping to restore curve and a more youthful profile adding volume to the cheekbone area. (eriksuhmd.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC replaces that loss facial volume, helping to restore your youthful look and minimize the signs of aging, such as hollow eyes and shallow cheeks. (spa35.com)
- JUVÉDERM ® VOLUMA ™ XC helps add volume for lifting and contouring the cheek area. (juvederm.com)
- Gund is proud to present one of Pusheen's best friends - Cheek the Hamster! (entertainmentearth.com)
- This adorable Pusheen the Cat Cheek the Hamster 5-Inch Plush with round belly and rosy cheeks often pops up in the web comic to celebrate holidays with Pusheen and her friends and has become a fan favorite. (entertainmentearth.com)
- Detection of squamous cell cancer and pre-cancerous lesions by imaging of tissue autofluorescence in the hamster cheek pouch model. (biomedsearch.com)
- The present study was carried out to examine the putative chemopreventive effects of clotrimazole on the hamster cheek pouch carcinogenesis model. (aacrjournals.org)
- In the present study we are examining the long-term chemopreventive effects of clotrimazole on the hamster cheek pouch carcinogenesis model. (aacrjournals.org)
- The right cheek pouch of each male Syrian Hamster was treated topically 3 times per week with 50mM clotrimazole followed 30 minutes later by 2% B[a]P. The animals were sacrificed at 32-weeks and the right cheek pouches were harvested for histological and immunohistochemical evaluation. (aacrjournals.org)
- These results indicate significant chemopreventive activity of clotrimazole in the B[a]P-induced carcinogenesis in the hamster cheek pouch model. (aacrjournals.org)
- In the past four years this laboratory has utilized the hamster cheek pouch tumor model to investigate the anticancer activities of antioxidants, such as beta carotene. (springer.com)
- These molecules, which have exhibited no evidence of toxicity, have been administered systemically (oral ingestion), and locally to the tumor site in the hamster cheek pouch. (springer.com)
- It's injected deep into the cheek area in up to three places, for extra volume that lifts and contours the cheek area to give it a fuller, more youthful look. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- That means, not only is the cheek area restored to a more youthful look, but the lower face is lifted as well by the increased volume of the cheeks resulting in less filler in the folds/lines around the mouth. (eriksuhmd.com)
- With that unlikely future in mind, today I gave Rimmel's Max Volume Flash Waterproof Mascara ($7, available in a single shade called Black) a try. (makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- It slightly relaxes the curl from my Shu curler, so to really cement the crimp, I think I might start with a layer of a different mascara and apply Max Volume on top of that. (makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- I have the regualar Max Volume Flash Mascara and I LOVE IT! (makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- I do have relatively thick and long lashes to begin with but this Mascara really gives them a lot more volume. (makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- It's the new $30 Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara, and it's available in a single shade called Noir. (makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- Create a statement-making makeup look for party season with the Illamasqua Lip, Eye & Cheek Set . (thehut.com)
- By strategically styling your hair, utilizing the right makeup techniques, and avoiding habits that can give you a bloated face, you can easily learn how to put your best cheeks forward. (wikihow.com)
- As people age, the cheek area can lose volume, causing the cheeks to flatten out and the skin to droop and sag," said Dr. Derek H. Jones. (clickondetroit.com)
- Your cheeks will lose volume, drop down and flatten - it's a normal part of the ageing process. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- Age-related volume loss can cause cheeks to flatten and skin to sag. (juvederm.com)
- In the cheek area, the loss of hyaluronic acid makes your cheeks look hollow and can contribute to the development of deep folds at the corners of your nose and mouth. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is a treatment that replenishes the skin's natural supply of hyaluronic acid and increases volume. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a naturally occurring substance that delivers nutrients to the skin, helping the skin retain moisture and softness and adding volume. (juvederm.com)
- Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a naturally occurring substance that delivers volume to the skin. (juvederm.com)
- This unique formulation contributes to the lift capacity to correct volume loss in the cheek area and to the duration of the product. (clickondetroit.com)
- One of the most common signs of facial aging is the loss of volume in the cheek area. (westlakedermatology.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® is a special kind of JUVÉDERM treatment that's designed especially for mid-face volume loss over the cheek area. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- volume for the Mid-Face and Cheek Area. (spa35.com)
- Corrects age-related volume loss in the cheek area. (juvederm.com)
- Enhancing and adding volume to this area will make you look and feel younger. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- The ideal cheek filler is one that provides strong support and lift without looking unnatural, one that lasts for a long time, and one that is reasonably priced. (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- Our cosmetic doctors and cosmetic nurses pay close and careful attention to your ideal cheek shape, structure, and size. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- An ideal cheek curve is "S" shaped where the peak of your cheek and jawline provide convexities. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- This study is the first to report trans fatty acid profile in cheek epithelium giving scope for utilizing the cheek epithelium as a tissue for objective assessment of trans fatty acid intake. (hindawi.com)
- Therefore, fatty acid pattern of cheek cell epithelium makes an attractive noninvasive alternative which has not been explored for trans fatty acid assessment. (hindawi.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is injected deep at the periosteum level (on top of bone and below facial muscle) to provide volume and support to the dermis and epidermis. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA is specially formulated to enhance this part of the face by restoring the volume that's lost with age. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- The amount of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA you need depends on your facial structure and the volume loss you've experienced in your cheeks. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- The more volume loss, the more JUVÉDERM VOLUMA you'll need. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- A typical JUVÉDERM VOLUMA treatment for someone in their 30s or 40s might use one-half to one syringe per cheek, while people in their 50s or 60s might need two or three syringes per cheek. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- We will soon be offering this new product in Ann Arbor," says Dr. Burke, "the major telltale sign of aging is facial volume loss. (americanhealthandbeauty.com)
- The natural volume loss that occurs in the cheeks also develops in your hands. (northtexasplasticsurgery.com)
- Does the loss of volume in your face have you feeling down or do you keep hearing people tell you that you have a frown? (drschenden.com)
- The perceived volume loss occurs due to fat redistribution, and the bones become thinner and flatter in places. (drschenden.com)
- As we age, this fat/volume loss in the face causes the face to appear "saggy. (drschenden.com)
- I will work with you to develop a treatment that matches your desired look and add loss volume back to your face. (drschenden.com)
- Juvedèrm Voluma™ is the only filler FDA approved for restoring volume loss in the cheek. (mccrackenmd.com)
- Because the product is considered very safe, virtually anyone with volume loss in their cheeks or mid-face is a candidate for Voluma. (mccrackenmd.com)
- The real culprit, the study found, is the loss of volume underneath the skin . (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- If gravity isn't the main culprit, but rather a loss of volume, does that alter the way plastic surgeons should approach rejuvenating the face overall, and specifically the cheeks? (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- If you're trying to fix a loss of volume in your face, micro-grafting fat transfer, a technique that transplants fat to the face in small amounts, can help. (newbeauty.com)
- One of the first things we notice as we age is the loss of facial volume, often the result of a lack of collagen, which keeps the skin full, luminous and elastic. (newbeauty.com)
- Aging is manifested in the loss of volume in the upper face and below the eyes. (spa35.com)
- Facial volume loss is a significant factor in the ageing process. (thevictoriancosmeticinstitute.com.au)
- This is also recommended if you have a loss in cheek volume. (stagram.com)
- Many thin face patients have loss of facial volume and can benefit from transferring fat from where it not needed, such as the belly, to restore facial volume. (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- A final important reason is loss of volume. (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- Aging causes both loss of volume and drooping of the cheeks and lower face. (centerforfacialappearances.com)
- Volume loss in the cheeks is a common sign of facial aging. (newbeauty.com)
- Cheeks don't so much fall as the soft tissue underneath slowly atrophies and dies," says Melinda Haws, MD , a board certified plastic surgeon in Nashville. (theplasticsurgerychannel.com)
- He explained that cheek biting often causes ulcers, which in themselves may be painful, but because they are often re-bitten once they have formed they can take time to heal and can therefore damage the inner cheek tissue. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- As we age, the skin loses elasticity and tissue volume. (hubpages.com)
- especially as the cheeks lose tissue volume. (hubpages.com)
- Step 3: Restylane SubQ (1.7-2.0 mls) is slowly injected through a needle to place the filler deep to the muscles and above the cheek bone. (esteticaa.co.uk)
- Treated with 0.5 mL Restylane Lyft in each cheek, and 1 mL Restylane Lyft in each nasolabial fold. (restylaneusa.com)
- Treated with 2 mL Restylane Lyft in each cheek. (restylaneusa.com)
- Treated with 1.0 mL Restylane Defyne in the nasolabial folds, 1.0 mL Restylane Refyne in the marionette lines, and 2.5 mL Restylane Lyft in the cheeks. (restylaneusa.com)
- This is because over time we gradually loose facial volume, our skin becomes thinner and the effects of gravity can become apparent. (eriksuhmd.com)
- Although the only surefire ways to actually make your cheeks thinner are losing weight, plastic surgery, or liposuction, there are quick and simple ways to create the illusion of having thin cheeks with gorgeous cheek bones. (wikihow.com)
- Contouring the cheeks is one of the most effective ways to make them appear thinner. (wikihow.com)
- You may want to check with your butcher when planning this dish, since it's often necessary to order beef cheeks ahead of time. (epicurious.com)
- While oil is heating, pat beef cheeks dry and season with salt and pepper. (epicurious.com)
- Beef cheeks improve in flavor if made up to 2 days ahead. (epicurious.com)
- The only other time I had beef cheeks was in San Sebastian, Spain (Basque country) and it was served as a warm tapas. (epicurious.com)
- The only beef cheeks I could get my hands on were in pre-cut into 2-inch cubes, but the result was still amazing. (epicurious.com)
- I had no problem getting local, organic beef cheeks from my local butcher. (epicurious.com)