MexicoNew MexicoGulf of Mexico: A body of water located at the southeastern corner of North America. It is bordered by the states to the north of Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas; by five Mexican states to the west: Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Tabasco, Campeche, Yucatan; and by Cuba to the southeast.Cubital Tunnel Syndrome: Compression of the ULNAR NERVE in the cubital tunnel, which is formed by the two heads of the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle, humeral-ulnar aponeurosis, and medial ligaments of the elbow. This condition may follow trauma or occur in association with processes which produce nerve enlargement or narrowing of the canal. Manifestations include elbow pain and PARESTHESIA radiating distally, weakness of ulnar innervated intrinsic hand muscles, and loss of sensation over the hypothenar region, fifth finger, and ulnar aspect of the ring finger. (Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1995, Ch51, p43)Median Nerve: A major nerve of the upper extremity. In humans, the fibers of the median nerve originate in the lower cervical and upper thoracic spinal cord (usually C6 to T1), travel via the brachial plexus, and supply sensory and motor innervation to parts of the forearm and hand.Carpal Joints: The articulations between the various CARPAL BONES. This does not include the WRIST JOINT which consists of the articulations between the RADIUS; ULNA; and proximal CARPAL BONES.Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Rebuilding of the ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT to restore functional stability of the knee. AUTOGRAFTING or ALLOGRAFTING of tissues is often used.Carpal Bones: The eight bones of the wrist: SCAPHOID BONE; LUNATE BONE; TRIQUETRUM BONE; PISIFORM BONE; TRAPEZIUM BONE; TRAPEZOID BONE; CAPITATE BONE; and HAMATE BONE.Electrodiagnosis: Diagnosis of disease states by recording the spontaneous electrical activity of tissues or organs or by the response to stimulation of electrically excitable tissue.Anterior Cruciate Ligament: A strong ligament of the knee that originates from the posteromedial portion of the lateral condyle of the femur, passes anteriorly and inferiorly between the condyles, and attaches to the depression in front of the intercondylar eminence of the tibia.Neural Conduction: The propagation of the NERVE IMPULSE along the nerve away from the site of an excitation stimulus.Tendons: Fibrous bands or cords of CONNECTIVE TISSUE at the ends of SKELETAL MUSCLE FIBERS that serve to attach the MUSCLES to bones and other structures.Ulnar Nerve: A major nerve of the upper extremity. In humans, the fibers of the ulnar nerve originate in the lower cervical and upper thoracic spinal cord (usually C7 to T1), travel via the medial cord of the brachial plexus, and supply sensory and motor innervation to parts of the hand and forearm.Wrist Joint: The joint that is formed by the distal end of the RADIUS, the articular disc of the distal radioulnar joint, and the proximal row of CARPAL BONES; (SCAPHOID BONE; LUNATE BONE; triquetral bone).Splints: Rigid or flexible appliances used to maintain in position a displaced or movable part or to keep in place and protect an injured part. (Dorland, 28th ed)Wind: The motion of air relative to the earth's surface.Decompression, Surgical: A surgical operation for the relief of pressure in a body compartment or on a body part. (From Dorland, 28th ed)Flight, Animal: The use of wings or wing-like appendages to remain aloft and move through the air.Cadaver: A dead body, usually a human body.Paresthesia: Subjective cutaneous sensations (e.g., cold, warmth, tingling, pressure, etc.) that are experienced spontaneously in the absence of stimulation.Tibia: The second longest bone of the skeleton. It is located on the medial side of the lower leg, articulating with the FIBULA laterally, the TALUS distally, and the FEMUR proximally.TexasLigaments: Shiny, flexible bands of fibrous tissue connecting together articular extremities of bones. They are pliant, tough, and inextensile.Femur: The longest and largest bone of the skeleton, it is situated between the hip and the knee.Carpus, Animal: The region corresponding to the human WRIST in non-human ANIMALS.Nerve Compression Syndromes: Mechanical compression of nerves or nerve roots from internal or external causes. These may result in a conduction block to nerve impulses (due to MYELIN SHEATH dysfunction) or axonal loss. The nerve and nerve sheath injuries may be caused by ISCHEMIA; INFLAMMATION; or a direct mechanical effect.Reconstructive Surgical Procedures: Procedures used to reconstruct, restore, or improve defective, damaged, or missing structures.Petroleum Pollution: Release of oil into the environment usually due to human activity.Central AmericaLigaments, Articular: Fibrous cords of CONNECTIVE TISSUE that attach bones to each other and hold together the many types of joints in the body. Articular ligaments are strong, elastic, and allow movement in only specific directions, depending on the individual joint.Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Grafting: Fixation of the ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT, during surgical reconstruction, by the use of a bone-patellar tendon graft.Median Neuropathy: Disease involving the median nerve, from its origin at the BRACHIAL PLEXUS to its termination in the hand. Clinical features include weakness of wrist and finger flexion, forearm pronation, thenar abduction, and loss of sensation over the lateral palm, first three fingers, and radial half of the ring finger. Common sites of injury include the elbow, where the nerve passes through the two heads of the pronator teres muscle (pronator syndrome) and in the carpal tunnel (CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME).Air Movements: The motion of air currents.Orthopedic Procedures: Procedures used to treat and correct deformities, diseases, and injuries to the MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM, its articulations, and associated structures.Cumulative Trauma Disorders: Harmful and painful condition caused by overuse or overexertion of some part of the musculoskeletal system, often resulting from work-related physical activities. It is characterized by inflammation, pain, or dysfunction of the involved joints, bones, ligaments, and nerves.Mexican Americans: Persons living in the United States of Mexican descent.Occupational Diseases: Diseases caused by factors involved in one's employment.Knee Injuries: Injuries to the knee or the knee joint.Truncated Hemoglobins: A family of hemoglobin-like proteins found in BACTERIA; PLANTS; and unicellular eukaryotes. Truncated hemoglobins are distantly related to vertebrate hemoglobins and are typically shorter than vertebrate hemoglobins by 20-40 residues.Haloarcula marismortui: A species of halophilic archaea distinguished by its production of acid from sugar. This species was previously called Halobacterium marismortui.Catheters, Indwelling: Catheters designed to be left within an organ or passage for an extended period of time.Arthroscopy: Endoscopic examination, therapy and surgery of the joint.Word Processing: Text editing and storage functions using computer software.Engineering: The practical application of physical, mechanical, and mathematical principles. (Stedman, 25th ed)Models, Molecular: Models used experimentally or theoretically to study molecular shape, electronic properties, or interactions; includes analogous molecules, computer-generated graphics, and mechanical structures.Construction Industry: The aggregate business enterprise of building.Latin America: The geographic area of Latin America in general and when the specific country or countries are not indicated. It usually includes Central America, South America, Mexico, and the islands of the Caribbean.Travel: Aspects of health and disease related to travel.Ribosomes: Multicomponent ribonucleoprotein structures found in the CYTOPLASM of all cells, and in MITOCHONDRIA, and PLASTIDS. They function in PROTEIN BIOSYNTHESIS via GENETIC TRANSLATION.Archaeology: The scientific study of past societies through artifacts, fossils, etc.Biomechanical Phenomena: The properties, processes, and behavior of biological systems under the action of mechanical forces.Southwestern United States: The geographic area of the southwestern region of the United States. The states usually included in this region are Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah.Tenosynovitis: Inflammation of the synovial lining of a tendon sheath. Causes include trauma, tendon stress, bacterial disease (gonorrhea, tuberculosis), rheumatic disease, and gout. Common sites are the hand, wrist, shoulder capsule, hip capsule, hamstring muscles, and Achilles tendon. The tendon sheaths become inflamed and painful, and accumulate fluid. Joint mobility is usually reduced.Environmental Monitoring: The monitoring of the level of toxins, chemical pollutants, microbial contaminants, or other harmful substances in the environment (soil, air, and water), workplace, or in the bodies of people and animals present in that environment.
New Jersey Route 139
As part of the Holland Tunnel project, the New Jersey Interstate Bridge and Tunnel Commission and the New York State Bridge and ... United States-Canada-Mexico Road Atlas (Map). Rand McNally. 1996. "Jersey Will Open Pike Link Today; New Jersey Turnpike ... which superseded the two state tunnel commissions and took over authority for the Holland Tunnel in 1930, built the 14th Street ... "History - Holland Tunnel". Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Retrieved May 8, 2013. "To Ease Travel Snarl Between Here ...
Temple of the Feathered Serpent, Teotihuacan
Tunnel found under temple in Mexico, Phys.org (Science X network), May 30, 2011 First Images of the Interior of Teotihuacan ... National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH), Mexico. Press release, 3 August 2010. Teotihuacan tunnel - entrance ... A Secret Tunnel Found in Mexico May Finally Solve the Mysteries of Teotihuacán, Smithsonian Magazine, June 2016 Paul Laity. ... A vertical shaft of almost 5 meters by side is the access to the tunnel: it goes 14 meters deep, and the entrance leads to a ...
How Do They Do It?
Edward H. Hutchins
Grandma's Closet, 1991, tunnel book. Mystery of the Magic Box, 1995, a single sheet of paper is cut and folded into 56 pages ... Voces de México, 2000, rotating flexagon with Mexican sayings and quotations. Honorable Mention, "Exhibition Catalogues" ... tunnel books that allow the reader to "see through" the book, and flexagons, where pages fold into themselves to create new ...
"HLS conference focuses on Mexican drug cartels". Law.harvard.edu. May 6, 2011. Retrieved November 10, 2011. "Tunnel Tail: A New ... A paper detailing a preliminary study of Tunnel Tail's effects was presented at the 2014 Games for Health Europe conference and ... Drug Strategies, in collaboration with Schell Games, created Tunnel Tail, a free mobile phone app launched in 2012. Developed ... former U.S Ambassador to Mexico; Michael Kantor, former Secretary of Commerce; Dr. David Aaron Kessler, former FDA Commissioner ...
As prior drug tunnels, it crossed under the U.S.-Mexico border into a warehouse on Otay Mesa in San Diego with the capacity to ... Mexico City, Michoacán and Tamaulipas. On 30 August 2010, Villarreal was captured by Mexican Federal Police. Mexico portal ... The 300-foot tunnel was discovered in May, 1990. Following the discovery by U.S. Customs and Mexican Federal Police, the ... As seen on image 1 Drug tunnel corridors the close proximity of the former Ejido Tampico to the Tijuana airport and U.S.-Mexico ...
List of notable traffic collisions (2000-present)
May 7 - Mexico - 2013 Ecatepec de Morelos gas tanker explosion, Ecatepec de Morelos, State of Mexico. A tank truck driver lost ... A coach carrying school teachers and pupils crashed into a wall in the Sierre Tunnel. Of the 52 people on board, 28 were killed ... 17 April - Mexico - Maltrata bus crash, Maltrata. 57 people die in a bus crash. 23 June - Egypt - Sinai bus crash, between ... "Mexico bus crash kills 36 people in Veracruz". BBC News. April 13, 2014. Retrieved October 11, 2014. "At least 58 killed in ...
Force India VJM08
The new tunnel allows the team to test 60% scale models as opposed to the 50% scale they had been using with their old tunnel. ... The car's livery was first presented at an event in the Museo Soumaya in Mexico City on 21 January 2015, albeit using a ... "Force India: Wind tunnel move behind car delay". GPUpdate. GPUpdate. 22 January 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2015. Barretto, ... "Sahara Force India reveals dynamic new look for 2015 in Mexico City". Sahara Force India. 21 January 2015. Retrieved 21 January ...
Manuel was considered the worst storm to hit the Mexican state since the 1959 Mexico hurricane. Damage in the state exceeded $ ... National Weather Service Office at Brownsville, Texas (September 20, 2013). "Sun(light) at the End of the Tunnel? (We Mean It ... Manuel brought widespread flooding across much of Mexico in September 2013, along with Hurricane Ingrid, which hit Mexico the ... ADRA Mexico was one of the first organizations to help victims, and by early October, had helped 8,000 people. In Oaxaca, 42 ...
New Jersey Route 87
Apodaca prison riot
Mexico portal Criminal justice portal Altamira prison brawl Mexican Drug War List of massacres in Mexico Timeline of the ... Chapa, Sergio (25 May 2011). "17 prisoners dig tunnel to freedom at Reynosa prison". Valley Central. Retrieved 22 February 2012 ... "Mexico jail riot 'leaves 21 dead'". BBC News. 20 October 2008. Retrieved 22 February 2012. "Mexico prison shooting: 17 dead in ... CNNMéxico published an article exposing the number of prison fights in Mexico since the start of the Mexican Drug War in late ...
p. 4. "Túnel de la ciencia" [Tunnel of science] (in Spanish). Mexico City: UNAM. "Universum exhibe órganos y cuerpos humanos ... "Body Worlds Vital". Mexico City: Universum. "Cursos de verano" [Summer courses] (in Spanish). Mexico City: Universum. " ... Mexico City: NOTIMEX. October 23, 2012. "Renta de espacios" [Space rental] (in Spanish). Mexico City: Universum. 19°18′41.06″N ... Mexico City: Azteca Noticias. November 28, 2012. "Conócenos" [Get to know us] (in Spanish). Mexico City: Universum. "Universum ...
"The Laxaxalpam Aqueduct Tunnels in Mexico". Minutes of the Proceedings, 200 (1915) Duffield, Frank G., ed., The Numismatist: An ... Vardy, A. E. (2008). "Generation and alleviation of sonic booms from rail tunnels". Proceedings of the ICE - Engineering and ... for paper on the Blackwall Tunnel, 1897 Sir Douglas Fox Sir Charles Augustus Hartley David Hay, for paper on the Blackwall ... Tunnel, 1897 Bertram Hopkinson Bernard Maxwell Jenkin Harry Edward Jones Sidney Richard Lowcock John Bower Mackenzie James ...
Timeline of Tijuana
"Mexican police find Tijuana-San Diego drugs tunnel", BBC News, October 23, 2015. ... Lawrence A. Herzog (1990), Where North Meets South: Cities, Space, and Politics on the U.S.-Mexico Border, Austin, TX: ... Lawrence A. Herzog (2001), From Aztec to High Tech: Architecture and Landscape across the Mexico-United States Border, Johns ... "Tijuana (Baja California, Mexico) Newspapers". WorldCat. USA: Online Computer Library Center. Retrieved October 29, 2013.. ...
Lunario y Regimiento de Salud (Mexico, 1604); Repertorio de tiempo e historia natural de Nueva Espana (Mexico, 1606); ... In 1789 the tunnel was converted into an open canal. At the turn of the twentieth Century an entirely new project was carried ... Cites: Diccionario enciclopedico hispano-americano (Barcelona, 1893); SIERRA, Mexico, su evolucion social (Mexico, 1901); ** ... Mexico, 1943. Valerie Mathes, "Enrico Martinez of New Spain," The Americas 33, 1976, pp. 62-77. W.M. Mathes, "To Save a City: ...
At least three corridos have been written about this tunnel. Economic growth in the state since the Mexican Revolution has led ... Mexico City: Editorial Océano de Mexico SA de CV. ISBN 978-607-400-319-2. Hamnett, Brian R (1999). Concise History of Mexico. ... The Mexican government stated the reason for the maps was to help Mexican avoid dangerous areas that have caused deaths from ... To the north, it shares the U.S.-Mexico border with the states of Arizona and New Mexico, and on the west has a significant ...
Timeline of Tijuana
"Mexican police find Tijuana-San Diego drugs tunnel", BBC News, October 23, 2015 This article incorporates information from the ... 2012 - Museum of Mariachi and Tequila opens. 2015 - October: San Diego-Tijuana drug tunnel discovered. Mexico ... The following is a timeline of the history of the city of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. 1889 - Tijuana founded in Baja ... Lawrence A. Herzog (1990), Where North Meets South: Cities, Space, and Politics on the U.S.-Mexico Border, Austin, TX: ...
Mexico has some highways operated by private companies. The 108 km Highway 407 ETR through the Greater Toronto Area is operated ... As of 2003, the Hong Kong government was planning to securitize five toll tunnels and a toll bridge through bond issues. India ... IBTTA, International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association. Privatized Highways: A Toll Too Far?, The Growth Management ... Analysis on Mexico , Find Articles at BNET.com Heller, Richard: The Fast Lane, Forbes, April 15, 2002. Judge Orders Discovery ...
... of additional fencing on the southern border facing Mexico. Tunnels under the wall are still a common way to illegally cross ... Some tunnels are quite sophisticated. One such tunnel created by smugglers ran from Tijuana to San Diego, was a half mile long ... Other tunnels have included steel rails, while some tunnels are simply dirt passageways or connect to sewer or drain systems. ... "Mexican anger over US 'trespass'". bbc.co.uk. BBC News. 2007-02-23. Retrieved 2012-09-06. "H.R. 6061". U.S. Government, House ...
Bigfoot splayfoot salamander
It has also been spotted in a tunnel under a church. It is threatened by habitat loss: removing the forest causes caves to dry ... It is endemic to Mexico and only known from northeastern Queretaro, at elevations of 1,300-1,810 m (4,270-5,940 ft) asl. Its ... Rabb, G. B. (1965). "A new salamander of the genus Chiropterotriton (Caudata: Plethodontidae) from Mexico". Breviora (Museum of ...
"Axis Invasion of the American West: POWs in New Mexico, 1942-1946". New Mexico Historical Review' (April 1974). Waters, Michael ... This was done to remove pro-Nazi troublemakers, and to help break up escape attempts and their all tunnel digging teams. Still ... Camp Lordsburg, New Mexico, and Camp El Paso, Texas, were also base camps. Prisoners were transferred to Camp Albuquerque ... Camp Albuquerque was an American World War II POW camp in Albuquerque, New Mexico that housed Italian and German prisoners of ...
Mexico portal Crime portal List of Mexico's 37 most-wanted drug lords Mérida Initiative Mexican Drug War Narcotrafficking in ... "Latest drug tunnel, pot seizures may reflect rise of Sinaloa cartel". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2011-12-13. Jones, Nathan. " ... "Mexican drug lord gets life in prison". Archived from the original on January 23, 2008. "Mexican Drug Lord Gets Life In Prison ... Mexican drug cartel boss Luis Fernando Sanchez Arellano nabbed - CBC, 24 June 2014 Mexico captures US-born Tijuana drug ...
1994 in architecture
List of transport megaprojects
Blanka tunnel complex "Gotthard Base Tunnel". Lucerne, Switzerland: AlpTransit Gotthard AG. "All-white new WTC transit hub ... "Mexico Receives Guinness Record For Highest Suspension Bridge". foxnews.com. 6 January 2012. Retrieved 12 December 2012. " ... Michael Corkill (May 24, 2006). "Tunnel price tops $3b". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved January 1, 2015. "不计建设投资 京津高铁今年持平". "Views ... "Channel tunnel project has made Britain £10bn poorer". The Times. London. "Russia's $9.4B road to Sochi latest in long line of ...
Fredericksburg and Northern Railway
The tunnel is now home for up to three million Mexican free-tailed bats and 3,000 cave myotis from May through October. The ... A 920 feet (280 m) tunnel was built through a nearby hill. The first train rolled down the line and through the new tunnel on ... "Old Tunnel Wildlife Management Area - Railroad History". Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Retrieved 11 January 2012. Murphy ... tunnel and surrounding land is part of Old Tunnel State Park. Young, Nancy Beck. "SFN RR". Handbook of Texas Online. Texas ...
Great Lakes Dredge and Dock Company
The tunnel flooded, in turn flooding the basements of many buildings in downtown Chicago; the event is commonly known as the ... After the Second World War, GLD&D participated in extensive oil-related dredging in the Gulf of Mexico. In 1979, Great Lakes ... GLD&D was never made aware of the breach until April 1992 after severe leakage into the tunnel system had begun. The work ... Soon projects in Europe, Africa, Mexico and South America would begin as well. GLD&D also provided excavation and reclamation ...
"Non-surgical treatment (other than steroid injection) for carpal tunnel syndrome". Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (1 ... Regulatory colleges and chiropractic boards in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Australia are responsible for protecting the ... carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, gastrointestinal disorders, kinetic imbalance due to suboccipital strain ( ... although New Mexico has become the first US state to allow "advanced practice" trained chiropractors to prescribe certain ...
Grammy Awards 2020
Nitschke said Exit International would investigate if it could set up its own proxy server or VPN tunnel, so its members had a ... "NZ offered Mexican Suicide Drug Trip". The Age. Melbourne. 6 February 2007.. ... Nitschke made headlines in New Zealand when he announced plans to accompany eight New Zealanders to Mexico where the drug ... was made available by Exit International in response to growing demand for something to test the Nembutal obtained from Mexico ...
Southern Pacific Transportation Company
Inside tunnels and snow sheds hot exhaust from lead units would accumulate near the top of the tunnel or snow shed and be drawn ... It extended from New Orleans through Texas to El Paso, Texas, across New Mexico and through Tucson, to Los Angeles, through ... Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee ... These "Tunnel Motors" were EMD SD45-2's with radiator air intakes at the locomotive car body's walkway level, rather than EMD's ...
The Shawshank Redemption
An irate Norton throws a rock at a poster of Raquel Welch hanging on the cell wall, revealing a tunnel that Andy dug with his ... In Darabont's original vision for the end of the film, Red is seen riding a bus towards the Mexican border, leaving his fate ... The previous night, Andy used the rope to escape through the tunnel and prison sewage pipe, taking Norton's suit, shoes, and ... Red violates his parole by traveling to Fort Hancock, Texas, and crossing the border into Mexico, admitting that he finally ...
There are recorded sightings of R. pomonella from Southern Utah and New Mexico, as well as in the Sierra Madre Oriental ... The hatched maggots burrow tunnels within the apples and cause them to fall prematurely and create unsightly brown spots. ... in Mexico". Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 99 (4): 662-672. doi:10.1603/0013-8746(2006)99[662:DAHROH]2.0.CO;2. ... Mountains and the Altiplano central highlands of Mexico.. The original ancestral host of the apple maggot was the wild ...
Road signs in Sweden
Bridges and tunnelsEdit. See also: List of bridges and tunnels in New York City ... The Mexican population in Queens has increased 45.7% to 71,283, the second-highest in the city, after Brooklyn. ... "MTA Bridges and Tunnels. Retrieved July 5, 2016. In 1939 the New York City Parkway Authority built the Cross Bay Bridge and ... "MTA Bridges and Tunnels. Retrieved July 5, 2016. The Marine Parkway Gil Hodges Memorial Bridge was opened by the Marine Parkway ...
Giant Honeybees Use Shimmering 'Mexican Waves' To Repel Predatory Wasps - ScienceDaily *^ Radloff, Sara E.; Hepburn, H. Randall ... The tunnels they create are lined with silk, which entangles and starves emerging bees. Destruction of honeycombs also result ... Eggs are laid within the hive, and the larva that hatch tunnel through and destroy the honeycombs that contain bee larva and ... Mexico, Thailand, and many African countries; it has been consumed since ancient times by the Chinese and Egyptians.[a] ...
Nassau County Police Department
Tropical Storm Allison
It emerged into the Gulf of Mexico on June 4, and developed deep convection on its eastern side. Early on June 5, satellite ... The underground tunnel system, which connects most large office buildings in downtown Houston, was submerged, as were many ... The storm developed from a tropical wave in the northern Gulf of Mexico on June 4, 2001, and struck the upper Texas coast ... It drifted northward through the state, turned back to the south, and re-entered the Gulf of Mexico. The storm continued to the ...
Mexico Brachypelma klaasi (Schmidt & Krause, 1994) - Mexico Brachypelma smithi (F. O. Pickard-Cambridge, 1897) - Mexico "Red ... These have a single entrance, a little larger than the spider, opening into a horizontal tunnel that usually leads to two ... Mexico Brachypelma boehmei Schmidt & Klaas, 1993 - Mexico Brachypelma emilia (White, 1856) (type species) - Mexico Brachypelma ... Mexico Brachypelma vagans (Ausserer, 1875) - Mexico, Central America Brachypelma verdezi Schmidt, 2003 - Mexico Two species ...
Strok bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas
"Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine; Mun-Bryce S, Rosenberg GA. Diakses tanggal 2011-09-08.. ... carpal tunnel syndrome. ulnar elbow compression and so forth), sindrom Adams-Stokes, tumor otak dengan gejala neurologik ... "Department of Neurology and Physiology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine; Rosenberg GA, Estrada EY, Dencoff JE, ...
The five species are: black-tailed, white-tailed, Gunnison's, Utah, and Mexican prairie dogs. They are a type of ground ... Prairie dog tunnel systems channel rainwater into the water table which prevents runoff and erosion, and can also change the ... In Mexico, prairie dogs are found primarily in the northern states, which lie at the southern end of the Great Plains: ... Family groups of black-tailed and Mexican prairie dogs are called "coteries", while "clans" are used to describe family groups ...
List of Ancestral Puebloan dwellings in Colorado
a b Rohn, Arthur H.; Ferguson, William M. Puebloan ruins of the Southwest. University of New Mexico Press, 2006. p. 157. ISBN 0 ... The modern visitor enters by climbing a 32-foot ladder and a crawling through a 12-foot tunnel. The exit, a series of toe-holds ... Albuquerque: University of New Mexico Press. ISBN 0-8263-0873-2. .. *^ Goodman Point. Archived 2011-09-03 at the Wayback ... Rohn, Arthur H.; Ferguson, William M. Puebloan ruins of the Southwest. University of New Mexico Press, 2006. p. 153. ISBN 0- ...
Index of education articles
Day-care sex-abuse hysteria
... and projected to move into the Gulf of Mexico. Contingency procedures and plans were in place, but Shannon did not anticipate ... Tunnel Adapter 112 kilograms (247 lb) Bay 5-7 Spacehab-SM 5,480 kilograms (12,080 lb)? ... overnight to shorten the fourth EVA by two hours as a precaution due to Hurricane Dean's continued path into the Gulf of Mexico ...
Cretaceous-Paleogene extinction event
They had determined that a 10-to-15-kilometre (6 to 9 mi) asteroid hurtled into Earth at Chicxulub on Mexico's Yucatán ... Complex Cretaceous-Paleogene clay layer (gray) in the Geulhemmergroeve tunnels near Geulhem, The Netherlands. (Finger is below ... Similarly, fossil pollen shows devastation of the plant communities in areas as far apart as New Mexico, Alaska, China, and New ... "Online guide to the continental Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary in the Raton basin, Colorado and New Mexico". U.S. Geological ...
Kingdom of the Two Sicilies
The Peraltas' Rancho San Antonio continued after Alta California passed from Spanish to Mexican sovereignty after the Mexican ... The Key System trains stopped running in April 1958. On December 15, 1962, the Northbrae Tunnel was opened to auto traffic. ... However, the advent of U.S. sovereignty after the Mexican-American War, and especially, the Gold Rush, saw the Peraltas' lands ... 6.8% of the city's population was of Mexican ancestry. The Census reported that 99,731 people (88.6% of the population) lived ...
Mesa Verde National Park
New Mexico. *Aztec Ruins National Monument. *Chaco Culture National Historical Park (Casa Chiquita) (Chetro Ketl) (Pueblo Alto ... Visitors on ranger-guided tours enter by climbing a 32-foot ladder and a crawling through a 12-foot tunnel. The exit, a series ... Mexican-Spanish missionaries and explorers Francisco Atanasio Domínguez and Silvestre Vélez de Escalante, seeking a route from ... Corn was introduced to the Great Sage Plain, the regions north and west of Mesa Verde, from Mexico. ...
The Mobile River flows through the Mobile-Tensaw River Delta and reaches Mobile Bay on the Gulf of Mexico just east of downtown ... The location of this bridge is of great debate with some parties pushing for a crossing south of the current tunnels while ... "River Plume Productivity" (short title), Institute for Marine Remote Sensing (IMaRS), Oceanic Atlas of the Gulf of Mexico, 2001 ...
The tunnel is entirely within New Mexico, with its northern portal only a few feet south of the Colorado border. ... In 1846 during the Mexican-American War, Stephen W. Kearny and his troops passed through the pass en route to New Mexico. ... List of National Historic Landmarks in New Mexico. References. *^ "Ratón Pass". Geographic Names Information System. ... Colfax County, New Mexico and Las Animas County, Colorado, US. Coordinates. 36°59′28″N 104°29′12″W / 36.9911344°N 104.4866544 ...
Hernán Cortés brought 16 horses of Andalusian, Barb, and Arabian ancestry to Mexico in 1519. Others followed, such as Francisco ... "Lethal Whites: A Light at the End of the Tunnel". Paint Horse Journal. Archived from the original on December 12, 2007 ... "Lethal Whites: A Light at the End of the Tunnel". Paint Horse Journal. Archived from the original on December 12, 2007 ...
Mexico's smuggling tunnels
Smuggling tunnels. The entrance to a long tunnel is seen inside a warehouse near the Mexican border in Otay Mesa, California ... A look at various smuggling tunnels across the U.S.-Mexico border. ... Agents also recovered more than 20 tons of marijuana during overnight searches of the tunnel, the border patrol said in a news ... police have found a sophisticated smugglers tunnel the length of six football fields linking Southern California with Mexico ...
Mexico's smuggling tunnels
Smuggling tunnels. A Mexican soldier flashes his torchlight inside a tunnel in Tijuana November 3, 2010. U.S. border police ... A look at various smuggling tunnels across the U.S.-Mexico border. ... tunnel the length of six football fields linking Southern California with Mexico and arrested two people, authorities said on ... citizen and his Mexican wife. Picture taken November 3, 2010. REUTERS/Jorge Duenes (MEXICO - Tags: POLITICS CRIME LAW SOCIETY) ...
Mysterious Secret Tunnel Discovered Under Ancient Pyramid in Mexico - HISTORY
Mysterious Secret Tunnel Discovered Under Ancient Pyramid in Mexico. It may have been a passage to the underworld for citizens ... The team of researchers believe the chamber may have been used for funeral rituals, while the tunnel may have represented the ... Archaeologists have confirmed the existence of a hidden tunnel leading to a chamber deep underneath the Pyramid of the Moon, ... Aerial view of Aztec Pyramids, including the Moon Pyramid, in San Juan de Teotihuacan, Mexico, 2007. ...
The Mexican Cartel's Hi-Tech Drug Tunnels - Slashdot
Not only are they growing in number, but the tunnels are becoming much more sophisticated, including electric rail systems, ... more than 100 drug tunnels between Mexico and the U.S. have been discovered. This is double the number found over the previous ... The Mexican Cartels Hi-Tech Drug Tunnels 448 Posted by samzenpus on Monday December 12, 2011 @12:14PM. from the demand-based- ... "When architect Felipe de Jesus Corona built Mexicos most powerful drug lord a 200-foot-long tunnel under the U.S.-Mexican ...
Authorities find drug tunnel running from old KFC restaurant to home in Mexico | FOX2now.com
... say that led them to a nearly 600-foot drug tunnel that runs between a former fast food restaurant and a private home in Mexico ... Authorities find drug tunnel running from old KFC restaurant to home in Mexico. Posted 6:05 pm, August 23, 2018, by CNN Wires, ... The 800-yard tunnel route began at a house in Tijuana, Mexico, and ended in the Otay Mesa neighborhood of San Diego. ... Smuggling tunnels underneath the US-Mexico border have been found on occasion in the past, built by criminal organizations to ...
Cities In Mexico Use 'Sanitation Tunnels' Despite Warnings From Health Professionals | WUNC
MARY LOUISE KELLY, HOST: A growing number of Mexican cities are using so-called sanitation tunnels to slow ... CESAR LOPEZ: I mean, I would rather not go through the tunnel. But if I have to go to Mexico and go through the tunnel, Im ... Cities In Mexico Use Sanitation Tunnels Despite Warnings From Health Professionals By editor • May 21, 2020 ... And I would not cross into Mexico anymore.. BLUST: Hes been able to circumvent the tunnels by taking a toll road that bypasses ...
Best Stories for Carpal Tunnel Surgery, Orthopedic Knee Surgery in Mexico
Orthopedic Knee Surgery in Mexico to patients from around the world. PlacidWay is helping patients reach best treatment ... PlacidWay Medical Tourism provides top articles for Carpal Tunnel Surgery, ... Top Carpal Tunnel Surgery procedures in Ciudad Acuna Orthopedic Knee Surgery in Ciudad-Acuna, Mexico ... Carpal-Tunnel-Surgery, Orthopedic-Knee-Surgery medical articles in Ciudad-Acuna, Mexico. * Home ...
Drug tunnel between Arizona and Mexico discovered under a former fast food restaurant | myfox8.com
... say that led them to a nearly 600-foot drug tunnel that runs between a former fast food restaurant and a private home in Mexico ... Drug tunnel between Arizona and Mexico discovered under a former fast food restaurant. Posted 12:31 pm, August 23, 2018, by CNN ... The 800-yard tunnel route began at a house in Tijuana, Mexico, and ended in the Otay Mesa neighborhood of San Diego. ... Smuggling tunnels underneath the US-Mexico border have been found on occasion in the past, built by criminal organizations to ...
Woman, 73, accused of operating drug tunnel uncovered under Mexican border | Drugs-Forum
... is a tunnel Mexican drug dealers hoped to use to move hundreds of pounds of marijuana and cocaine into the U.S. But on Friday, ... Woman, 73, accused of operating drug tunnel uncovered under Mexican border. By ZenobiaSky, Apr 5, 2014 , 352 Views , ... Woman, 73, accused of operating drug tunnel uncovered under Mexican border, 0 votes Author:. ZenobiaSky. Category:. ... If laid end-to-end, the seven tunnels would extend a distance of nearly two miles.. Agents from the San Diego Tunnel Task Force ...
August 06, 1881 - Scientific American
Video shows moment of 'El Chapo's' escape from prison - CNN
Guzman, Mexicos most notorious drug kingpin, slipped through a hole under the shower and escaped through a mile-long tunnel to ... The tunnel began with a 50-by-50-centimeter (20-by-20-inch) opening inside the shower of Guzmans cell, Rubido said. The ... Video shows moment of El Chapos escape from Mexican prison. By Catherine E. Shoichet, Brian Todd and Nick Valencia, CNN ... Mexican Interior Minister Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong said Guzmans cell was videotaped 24 hours a day. But the surveillance had ...
April 06, 1895 - Scientific American
Discovery of a tunnel of drugs to US-Mexico border
... authorities announced it had uncovered a major illegal border tunnel used to transport drugs in Californ ... Most Mexican cities connect to California or Arizona. The longest tunnel found so far to early 2006 - linking Otay Mesa (south ... The Mexican drug cartels have dug many tunnels under the border with the United States in recent years to circumvent security ... SAN DIEGO (Reuters) -On Wednesday Mexican and U.S. authorities announced it had uncovered a major illegal border tunnel used to ...
Orthopaedic Treatment in Mexico | Arthroscopy, Chondroplasty, Carpel Tunnel Release Surgery
'El Chapo' returns to same prison he fled - CNN...
Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin El Chapo Guzman will return to the same maximum security prison from which he escaped, ... After six months on the run, Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will return to the same maximum security prison ... After six months on the run, Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will return to the same maximum security prison ...
Mexico | Defense Update
... taking advantage of tunnels, caves and other underground infrastructures prepared in advance as part of an orderly military ... Aerial Surveillance to Boost Security, Fight Drug Lords in Mexico. Tamir Eshel - Apr 24, 2017. 0 ... Mexico is increasing its order for Eurocopter EC725 Cougar helicopters with additional six helicopters, following an initial ... The Mexican military and security forces are fielding an integrated network of intelligence gathering, surveillance and ...
Living | New York Post
Stories for January 26, 2006 | KPBS
Popular Articles & Stories for April 21, 2000 - latimes
Tunnel Fire Closes Two D.C. Subway Stations Associated Press. *. If It Were a Script for TV, Coincidence Wouldnt Play From ... Rebels Cause Jitters Ahead of Mexico Election MARY BETH SHERIDAN, TIMES STAFF WRITER. ... 6 Ex-Police Officers in Mexico Sentenced in Americans Death From Associated Press. ...
Stories for May 14, 2007 | KPBS
Feds to Fill Longest U.S.-Mexico Tunnel Ever Discovered. May 14, 2007 By Amy Isackson and KPBS Public Broadcasting Federal ... Mexico border on Tuesday. Authorities say theyll plug that tunnel in Otay Mesa, and seven others by the end of the month. KPBS ... officials will fill in the longest tunnel ever discovered under the U.S.- ...
Puebla tunnels - Wikipedia
As of 2017, tunnels are open for tours from 10am-4pm and cost $25 Mexican pesos. "Ancient tunnels discovered underneath Mexican ... The Puebla tunnels are a system of tunnels under the Mexican city of Puebla. Long considered to be an urban legend, they were ... "The myth of Pueblas tunnels confirmed". Mexico News Daily. 3 September 2015. Descubren túneles secretos en Puebla, report from ... The tunnel system is believed to extend for more than 10 kilometers. The city is planning to renovate part of the system and to ...
School choice deadline approaching [Video]
Doctor weighs in on statewide masks mandate [Video]
Photo Gallery: Orange County Fair
On 10th Anniversary of Sichuan Earthquake, Chinese Authorities Harass Journalists, Parents of Perished Children
The Kruse Chronicles Continue in New Mexico: Tiny Tunnel Mapped and Crawled - Long Day Continued
Philip Seymour Hoffman death: A cautionary tale about branded heroin? - CSMonitor.com
Scientists take step forward in malaria vaccine using parasite mapping technique - Xinhua | English.news.cn
Emisor Oriente Tunnel - Wikipedia
Anonymous (15 January 2015). "Tunnel Emisor Oriente, Mexico City, Mexico". www.poyry.com. "Tunnel Emisor Oriente (TEO), Mexico ... Eastern Wastewater Tunnel, and East Issuing Tunnel, is a wastewater treatment tunnel in Mexico City, Mexico. At 62,500 m (38.8 ... It was constructed between 2008 and 2014 using a tunnel boring machine. Serving a population of 20 million, it runs from Mexico ... The Emisor Oriente Tunnel, also known as the Tunel Emisor Oriente, Eastern Discharge Tunnel, ...
From 'crack baby' to the mayor's office - CNN Video
Otay MesaSmugglingTijuana2020Authorities20162018Mexico'sUnderneathCartelsEquipped with lighting and veCalifornia and MexicoMexicaliCircumventArthroscopyVentilationCustoms and BorderOfficialsMarijuanaSmugglersUltralight aircraftGuzmanEntranceDrainage tunnelMigrantsCityLongestChapoCartelAncientSubterraneanDiegoMethamphetamineFolkestoneFoundHong KongSurgeryCoronavirusHumiliating the Mexican governmentBaja CaliforniaArizonaTask ForcePoundsJaliscoCalexicoExtendAllegedlyGuadalajaraGetty ImagesCountryLongPoliceCocaine
- The entrance to a long tunnel is seen inside a warehouse near the Mexican border in Otay Mesa, California November 3, 2010. (yahoo.com)
- The 800-yard tunnel route began at a house in Tijuana, Mexico, and ended in the Otay Mesa neighborhood of San Diego. (fox2now.com)
- Agents from the San Diego Tunnel Task Force uncovered the two sophisticated smuggling tunnels in an area known as Otay Mesa, an industrial park surrounded by rolling hills, desert and several major freeways connecting the U.S. to Tijuana and large manufacturing plants south of the border. (drugs-forum.com)
- The longest tunnel found so far to early 2006 - linking Otay Mesa (south of San Diego) in Tijuana and measured 730 meters long. (wreporter.com)
- Authorities say they'll plug that tunnel in Otay Mesa, and seven others by the end of the month. (kpbs.org)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers block the Otay Mesa port of entry from Mexico into the United States early on December 1, 2018 as seen from Tijuana, Mexico. (nationalpost.com)
- In 2016, authorities busted a nearly half-mile tunnel running between Otay Mesa, California, and Tijuana, Mexico . (washingtontimes.com)
- SAN DIEGO - Federal agents on the San Diego Tunnel Task Force uncovered a sophisticated drug smuggling tunnel on Thursday, March 19, which extends under the United States-Mexico border to a warehouse in a commercial complex in the Otay Mesa area of San Diego. (dea.gov)
- Another drug tunnel was found on Friday, in addition to the Otay Mesa bust near Calexico by El Centro Sector Border Patrol, reports Fox 5 . (inquisitr.com)
- A look at various smuggling tunnels across the U.S.-Mexico border. (yahoo.com)
- Smuggling tunnels underneath the US-Mexico border have been found on occasion in the past, built by criminal organizations to traffic drugs and humans into the country. (fox2now.com)
- In 2012, police found a " sophisticated drug smuggling tunnel " that began inside an ice plant in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico, and ended inside an one-story, nondescript building in San Luis, Arizona. (fox2now.com)
- Once again, the Tunnel Task Force has eliminated a multi-million dollar drug smuggling venture and have reduced it to nothing more than a colossal waste of money on the part of the drug cartels," said Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) San Diego Special Agent in Charge William Sherman. (drugs-forum.com)
- Our goal is to not only shut these tunnels down before they become operational, but to ensure that the cartels backing these elaborate smuggling operations are investigated and prosecuted. (drugs-forum.com)
- Last year, U.S. police discovered two smuggling tunnels equipped with lighting and ventilation between Southern California and Mexico. (wreporter.com)
- An incomplete smuggling tunnel was discovered by authorities at the Arizona-Mexico border - the 126th underground pathway found by border agents in that area since 1990, officials said. (nypost.com)
- Authorities have unearthed a massive and sophisticated drug smuggling tunnel along the U.S. Mexico border. (kpbs.org)
- Federal agents uncovered a drug smuggling tunnel that connected a home in Calexico, California to a restaurant in Mexicali, Mexico. (calcoastnews.com)
- PHOENIX (AP) - Federal authorities have discovered a sophisticated drug-smuggling tunnel that went from a home in Mexico to an abandoned fast-food restaurant in Arizona. (washingtontimes.com)
- A Mexican soldier flashes his torchlight inside a tunnel in Tijuana November 3, 2010. (yahoo.com)
- Get the best treatment in Tijuana, Mexico. (placidway.com)
- The tunnel, which measures 370 feet long, connects the warehouses of an industrial park in San Diego, California and the Mexican city of Tijuana , said the U.S. administration of customs and immigration. (wreporter.com)
- Tijuana is the main starting point for Mexican drug to California next. (wreporter.com)
- The following is a timeline of the history of the city of Tijuana , Baja California , Mexico . (wikipedia.org)
- 1984 - Associacion de Mixtecos Residentes en Tijuana established. (wikipedia.org)
- 2015 - October: San Diego-Tijuana drug tunnel discovered. (wikipedia.org)
- TIJUANA, Mexico - The 30 migrants were huddled under a tree on a cold night as an U.S. government helicopter hovered overhead, its searchlight sweeping the tree's boughs and the hard earth around it. (nationalpost.com)
- The 874-yard tunnel starts in a tiny home in Tijuana and ends at a wooden pallet storage facility just east of San Diego. (inquisitr.com)
- A woman told KFMB TV in San Diego that Mexican agents raided her home in Tijuana thinking there was a tunnel. (inquisitr.com)
- But it has one more meaning, as we discovered, when we went to the border in early February: tens of millions of gallons of raw sewage that spill every year into the Tijuana River on the Mexican side and flow across the border right into Southern California, polluting the land, air, and sea. (cbsnews.com)
- What we found is that under the wall, there's a network of basins and tunnels built 30 years ago to try to capture the sewage from Tijuana. (cbsnews.com)
- Shoppers and commuters walk along a sidewalk in central Mexico City, on July 6, 2020. (americamagazine.org)
- Mexico's Secretariat of Communications and Transportation (SCT) reported phase one of the New Mexico City International Airport development project is expected to be complete by the end of 2020. (centreforaviation.com)
- The new airport for Mexico City is slated to open in 2020. (centreforaviation.com)
- U.S. border police have found a sophisticated smuggler's tunnel the length of six football fields linking Southern California with Mexico and believed to have been used by drug traffickers, authorities said on Wednesday. (yahoo.com)
- U.S. border police have found a sophisticated drug smugglers' tunnel the length of six football fields linking Southern California with Mexico and arrested two people, authorities said on Wednesday. (yahoo.com)
- SAN LUIS, Ariz. - Authorities in Arizona discovered $1 million in drugs during a traffic stop -- and officials say that led them to a nearly 600-foot drug tunnel that runs between a former fast food restaurant and a private home in Mexico. (fox2now.com)
- In the state of Tamaulipas, authorities installed tunnels at the border in April after a coronavirus outbreak likely spread from a migrant deported from Texas. (wunc.org)
- But on Friday, agents for Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced Tuesday's discovery of the tunnel and arrested the woman accused of overseeing its construction, 73-year-old Glennys 'Gladys' Rodriguez, of Chula Vista, Calif. Authorities had been watching the warehouse for months. (drugs-forum.com)
- Guzman, Mexico's most notorious drug kingpin, slipped through a hole under the shower and escaped through a mile-long tunnel to freedom, authorities said. (cnn.com)
- Mexican authorities released what they said was a recent photograph of escaped drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman as they announced a reward for information leading to his capture. (cnn.com)
- Mexican authorities announced a $3.8 million reward for information leading to Guzman's capture. (cnn.com)
- SAN DIEGO (Reuters) -On Wednesday Mexican and U.S. authorities announced it had uncovered a major illegal border tunnel used to transport drugs in California and seized over 17 tons of marijuana. (wreporter.com)
- After six months on the run, Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will return to the same maximum security prison from which he escaped, authorities said. (cnn.com)
- WARREN, Ohio - Authorities say more than 400 pounds (181 kilograms) of marijuana has been found in 15 new cars made in Mexico and shipped to Ohio and Pennsylvania to sell. (fox2now.com)
- In Mexico, authorities confirmed that relatives of a Bangladeshi man who was one of Mexico's 19 swine flu fatalities were all free from infection. (co.ke)
- They were repelled by U.S. border guards firing tear gas, and scores of migrants were arrested by the Mexican authorities. (nationalpost.com)
- Authorities don't know how long the tunnel had been used, but Lopez only bought the property in April. (washingtontimes.com)
- Australian authorities discovered more than 100 pounds of cocaine and methamphetamine concealed in cases of Mexican beer in a sea cargo shipment last October. (nhpr.org)
- A tunnel with lights and ventilation that led to his cell, a modified motorcycle and, according to authorities, no forewarning of the plot left many incredulous. (nbc-2.com)
- In 2016, a drug trafficking tunnel nearly half a mile long was found running underneath the California-Mexico border. (fox2now.com)
- Strawberry planted acreage and production in Central Mexico, 2005-2014 (Source: Agrifood and Fisheries Information Service of Mexico 2016). (ufl.edu)
- • In March 2016, another nearly quarter-mile tunnel started in a Mexicali restaurant and ended in another house on the U.S. side specifically built to conceal the operation, KNSD-TV reported. (usatoday.com)
- Central American migrants show the numbers to ask the US for political marked in their arms at the Migrant's House (Casa del Migrante) in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua state, Mexico, on November 15, 2018, in El Paso, Texas. (nationalpost.com)
- Border Patrol agents seized almost 130 pounds of methamphetamine along with other items in Calexico, California, after tracking an ultralight aircraft Dec. 16, 2018, that was crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. (usatoday.com)
- From the article: "When architect Felipe de Jesus Corona built Mexico's most powerful drug lord a 200-foot-long tunnel under the U.S.-Mexican border with a hydraulic lift entrance opened by a fake water tap, the kingpin was impressed. (slashdot.org)
- But Mexico's health secretary, Hugo Lopez-Gatell, says the tunnels are a waste of money. (wunc.org)
- Although the face of the drug conflict in Mexico is similar to that which has been seen in Colombia, the causes and the probable solutions to Mexico's tectonic drug-eradication problem remain distinct. (truth-out.org)
- Mexico's meteoric rise in drug trafficking deserves to be seen as the result of the successes and failures of a U.S. policy that originally was applied to Colombia and later moved on to Mexico. (truth-out.org)
- Confirmed by Mexico's President Enrique Pena Nieto on 02-Sep-2014, new Mexico City International Airport will be constructed adjacent to Mexico City Juarez International Airport. (centreforaviation.com)
- Mexico's Government announced Grupo Aeroportuario de Mexico City (GACM) awarded a MXN7.1 billion (USD383 million) contract to a consortium comprising ICA Constructora, ICA Constructora de Infraestructura, Compañía Constructora Más and ICA Fluor Daniel, for apron area development at New Mexico City International Airport. (centreforaviation.com)
- Mexico's Communications and Transports Secretariat (SCT) announced New Mexico City International Airport (NMCIA) construction awarded over MXN100 billion (USD5.2 billion) in contracts to 157 companies. (centreforaviation.com)
- Archaeologists have confirmed the existence of a hidden tunnel leading to a chamber deep underneath the Pyramid of the Moon, the massive temple located in the ancient city of Teotihuacán , near what is now Mexico City. (history.com)
- Homeland Security Investigations officials told KYMA that the tunnel ran 22 feet deep and traveled nearly 590 feet underground to a residence across the border in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico, where it ended in a trap door underneath a bed. (fox2now.com)
- An old and non-operational railway tunnel that lies underneath the approach roads north of the Forth Road Bridge has been made safe by stuffing it with expanded polystyrene blocks. (geoengineer.org)
- The 420m tunnel, which runs underneath the roads on the northern approach to the Forth Road Bridge (in Edinburgh, Scotland) is 4.3m wide and 5.1m high, and was degrading. (geoengineer.org)
- like the drug tunnels underneath the border between the United States and Mexico. (slate.com)
- We have promised to locate these super tunnels and keep powerful drug cartels from taking their business underground and out of sight, and once again, we have delivered on that promise. (drugs-forum.com)
- The Mexican drug cartels have dug many tunnels under the border with the United States in recent years to circumvent security measures. (wreporter.com)
- It has also been linked to Mexican cartels raising their stake in the trade by expanding operations from America 's Southwest to the Northeast, once dominated by South American suppliers. (csmonitor.com)
- By KAREN VELIE A federal grand jury is questioning former and current employees of Rabobank branches in San Luis Obispo County as part of an investigation into allegations of money laundering for Mexican drug cartels. (calcoastnews.com)
- By KAREN VELIE Federal law enforcement agencies are investigating Rabobank over questions about whether the bank overlooked signs of money laundering by customers with connections to Mexican drug cartels. (calcoastnews.com)
- Mexican drug cartels mainly limited themselves to cultivating marijuana and opium, and moving the product to market. (truth-out.org)
- At the time, none of these cartels represented a major threat to Mexican society. (truth-out.org)
- The cartels increasingly did this by aligning themselves with existing Mexican cartel production. (truth-out.org)
- The Colombian cartels acted as suppliers and the Mexican organizations as distributors, facilitating the transportation of drugs across the border into the U.S. As a result of this benign arrangement, Mexican cartels began to play a larger role in the regional drug trade, leading to a vast expansion of their power and potential revenues. (truth-out.org)
- As these changes were transpiring, Mexican presidents, Carlos Salinas de Gortari and Ernesto Zedillo, began to lose effective control over the cartels. (truth-out.org)
- Colombian drug operations circumvented these money-laundering roadblocks by paying increased shipments of cocaine to Mexican Cartels. (truth-out.org)
- These Mexican cartels had upwards of twice the amount of cocaine to dispose of than they did before. (truth-out.org)
- Thus increasing the power for three parties, the Mexican cartels, the Colombian cartels and the Colombian rebel group FARC (The Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia). (truth-out.org)
- He said a functioning tunnel can cost cartels hundreds of thousands of dollars to build. (washingtontimes.com)
- If Mexican drug cartels can tunnel into a SuperMax prison, they can tunnel under Trump's wall. (washingtonmonthly.com)
Equipped with lighting and ve1
California and Mexico2
- Agents recovered more than 25 tonnes of marijuana in seizures related to the investigation in both California and Mexico and arrested a U.S. citizen and his Mexican wife. (yahoo.com)
- A drug tunnel longer than eight football fields was discovered Friday snaking its way between California and Mexico. (inquisitr.com)
- BLUST: He's been able to circumvent the tunnels by taking a toll road that bypasses the city. (wunc.org)
- The use of tunnels for drug trafficking has been a major issue for decades and has been brought up by opponents of the proposed border wall, who say tunnels will help smugglers circumvent it. (washingtontimes.com)
Customs and Border2
- HSI has a tunnel task force and the Customs and Border Protection agency has a tunnel detection and technology program, all to tackle the nearly 200 cross-border tunnels that have been discovered since 1990. (washingtontimes.com)
- Customs and Border Protection works to stop drugs coming from Mexico by land, sea and even tunnel. (usatoday.com)
- From member station KJZZ, Kendal Blust reports from Sonora, Mexico, where officials have installed sanitation tunnels at the border. (wunc.org)
- Federal officials will fill in the longest tunnel ever discovered under the U.S.-Mexico border on Tuesday. (kpbs.org)
- The bodies of three men were found in a water tunnel before 5 a.m. on the Cesar Chavez Border Highway by Fonseca Drive near Cedar Grove Elementary School, El Paso Police Department and El Paso Fire Department officials said. (elpasotimes.com)
- CNN) -- Clues that Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman was plotting a prison break were seemingly all around, but Mexican officials chose not to act, according to a leading investigative reporter. (nbc-2.com)
- Agents also recovered more than 20 tons of marijuana during overnight searches of the tunnel, the border patrol said in a news release. (yahoo.com)
- Tucked inside one of a string of warehouses, hidden behind boxes of televisions and plastic three-wheel toys, under a concrete slab and down a 70-foot shaft, is a tunnel Mexican drug dealers hoped to use to move hundreds of pounds of marijuana and cocaine into the U.S. (drugs-forum.com)
- Agents also seized more than a ton of marijuana and arrested four people in connection with a Mexican drug cartel. (calcoastnews.com)
- A Drug Enforcement Administration agent tells The Vindicator that marijuana was found in April in new cars shipped from Mexico to Minnesota. (fox2now.com)
- Drug tunnels are normally built for stashing marijuana because of the smell and size. (inquisitr.com)
- Additional marijuana found in the tunnel brought the marijuana haul to seven tons. (inquisitr.com)
- Ultralight aircraft drops meth, getaway bike across US-Mexico border When Border Patrol agents got to the stash, they also found two suspects who were arrested on suspicion they were there to receive the narcotics. (usatoday.com)
- U.S. Border Patrol agents made two arrests early Sunday after an ultralight aircraft crossed the border from Mexico lugging nearly 130 pounds of meth. (usatoday.com)
- On the U.S.-Mexico border, they use tunnels, 18-wheelers and ultralight aircraft. (nhpr.org)
- The architect 'made me one f---ing cool tunnel' Joaquin 'Shorty' Guzman said, according to court testimony that helped sentence Corona to 18 years in prison in 2006. (slashdot.org)
- BROOKLYN, N.Y. (CN) - Unwilling to overlook the Sinaloa drug lord's highly publicized escapes from high-security Mexican prisons, a U.S. judge declined Thursday to let Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman out of 23-hour-a-day solitary confinement. (courthousenews.com)
- In the past four years, Guzman has expanded his reach throughout western Mexico and the world. (nhpr.org)
- KENDAL BLUST, BYLINE: In early May, the border city of Nogales, Sonora, put out a video of its first sanitation tunnel just south of the port of entry with the United States. (wunc.org)
- The Puebla tunnels are a system of tunnels under the Mexican city of Puebla. (wikipedia.org)
- The Emisor Oriente Tunnel, also known as the Tunel Emisor Oriente, Eastern Discharge Tunnel, Eastern Wastewater Tunnel, and East Issuing Tunnel, is a wastewater treatment tunnel in Mexico City, Mexico. (wikipedia.org)
- Serving a population of 20 million, it runs from Mexico city to the Atotonilco Wastewater Treatment Plant in Hidalgo state. (wikipedia.org)
- He then began covering the border and Mexican economies until his assignment to The Times' Mexico City bureau in 2001. (latimes.com)
- Christmas in Mexico City: 'Are we in Disneyland? (typepad.com)
- This was Nina Tahash's response to downtown Mexico City in colors and lights on Christmas night, that it looked and sounded like Disneyland, ice rink and all . (typepad.com)
- I've been in Mexico City a month-and-a-half now and it's been intense, busy, super-entertaining, and with the book project , a new form of exercise in discipline and patience, a new rigor with words. (typepad.com)
- At a press conference last month in the State of Chiapas-the fourth stop on a seven-city tour of the country's southeast-Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador was asked how he stays safe during the coronavirus pandemic. (americamagazine.org)
- But what López Obrador has not given the country is a discourse for confronting such a precarious situation [as the pandemic] and where it will take the nation," said Ilán Semo, a historian at the Jesuit-run Iberoamerican University in Mexico City. (americamagazine.org)
- Mexico Minister of Communications and Transport Gerardo Ruiz Esparza said that New Mexico City International Airport (NMCIA) will have the capacity to handle up to 120 million passengers p/a. (centreforaviation.com)
- New Mexico City International Airport's (NMCIA) development has resulted in 248 contracts being awarded amounting to MXN127 billion (USD6.5 billion) according to Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de Mexico general manager Federico Patiño Márquez. (centreforaviation.com)
- ACCIONA signed the contract to build the New Mexico City International Airport (NMCIA) terminal. (centreforaviation.com)
- Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de Mexico (GACM) awarded the construction of New Mexico City International Airport (NMCIA) ATC tower to the consortium composed by Construcciones Aldesem, Jaguar Ingenieros Constructores and Aldesa Construcciones. (centreforaviation.com)
- Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de Mexico (GACM) awarded the contract for construction of the New Mexico City International Airport (NMCIA) terminal building to a consortium composed of Operadora CICSA, Constructora y Edificadora GIA+A, Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana, Promotora y Desarrolladora Mexicana de Infraestructura, La Peninsular Compañía Constructora, Operadora y Administración Técnica, Acciona Infraestructuras, Acciona Infraestructuras México, FCC Construcción, FCC Industrial e Infraestructuras Energéticas and ICA Constructora de Infraestructura. (centreforaviation.com)
- Grupo Aeroportuario de la Ciudad de Mexico (GACM) announced it awarded the contract for the construction of New Mexico City International Airport's (NMCIA) Multimodal Transport Centre foundation slab for the value of MXN1,399,983,017 (USD68.1 million). (centreforaviation.com)
- Built below a pool table in his lawyer's home, the tunnel was among the first of an increasingly sophisticated drug transport system used by Guzman's Sinaloa cartel. (slashdot.org)
- Investigators believe the Mexican drug cartel is behind the shooting, possibly a case of mistaken identity. (calcoastnews.com)
- Guzman's last jailbreak occurred nearly two years ago with help from associates who dug two sophisticated tunnels connecting to the cartel leader's cell. (courthousenews.com)
- Ancient Tulum: Mayan Gem On The Caribbean Coast Of Mexico? (youtube.com)
- Ancient Uxmal In Mexico: Why Does Its Name Mean 'Built Three Times? (youtube.com)
- Note: The references to the Dulce base here deal mainly with the upper levels, not the extreme lower levels which include vast natural caverns and, some believe, very ancient tunnel systems as well. (all-natural.com)
- In fact sources have informed us that some of the underground NORAD facilities of Colorado were constructed within already-existing cavern systems, suggesting that Ray Palmer and Richard Shaver were correct when as early as the mid-1940's they wrote about the government's search for ancient underground cave and tunnel systems to be converted for their own use. (all-natural.com)
- The discovery of the tunnel resulted from an ongoing investigation by members on the San Diego Tunnel Task Force, which include Homeland Security Investigations, U.S. (dea.gov)
- Six people unrelated to this drug tunnel discovery were arrested in San Diego on Friday including a U.S. citizen, three Mexicans, and two Cubans, all legally allowed to be in the country. (inquisitr.com)
- The bundles of meth found in the cab of a semi en route from California to Spokane, Wash. (wtvr.com)
- Three bodies were found Monday morning in a water tunnel near the U.S.-Mexico border, El Paso police said. (elpasotimes.com)
- This jaw-dropping Montezuma cypress, pictured above, can be found in the small Mexican town of Santa Maria del Tule, where it has lived somewhere between 1,200 and 3,000 years. (treehugger.com)
- In 1930 a teenage girl found their skeletons, one lying supine on the mine tunnel floor, the other only visible as a "mis-shapen" hand emerging from the grave to wrap around the exposed skeleton's upper arm bone. (huffingtonpost.com)
- That arrest led to a search at his home and the old restaurant, where agents found a hidden tunnel that led to a house in Mexico and was large enough for people to freely walk through. (washingtontimes.com)
- This is the third drug tunnel found on that street since March, and the 13th since 2006. (inquisitr.com)
- Mexico and the United States each thinks the other should be doing more to clean it up, with no effective solution found on either side of the border for decades. (cbsnews.com)
- The OECD found that Mexico has invested about 5% of GDP in procurement processes for the airport, which is equivalent to 21% of public spending. (centreforaviation.com)
- If you are looking forward to ACL Repair Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, you must have many doubts and queries in your mind. (placidway.com)
- What are the most important questions that you can ask the doctor before going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for Shoulder Rotator Cuff surgery? (placidway.com)
- Dr. Max Greig located in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, specializes in Orthopedic Surgery with the most advanced techniques and materials combined with decades of experience! (placidway.com)
- A growing number of Mexican cities are using so-called sanitation tunnels to slow the spread of the coronavirus. (wunc.org)
- BLUST: He says sanitation tunnels don't fight the primary transmission route of coronavirus through respiratory droplets in the air. (wunc.org)
- But, unlike the United States, which has ramped up efforts that, many say, all the same remain insufficient, coronavirus testing in Mexico has been lackluster: As of July 6, just 560,000 total tests had been conducted in a country of nearly 130 million. (americamagazine.org)
- He kept holding rallies in March as the coronavirus landed in Mexico-events full of glad-handing and selfie-taking. (americamagazine.org)
Humiliating the Mexican government1
- "La educación femenina en Baja California 1920-1930" [Female education in Baja California 1920- (wikipedia.org)
- Mexico has two major production areas: Baja California and Central Mexico (including Michoacán, Guanajuato, Jalisco, and Mexico states). (ufl.edu)
- Baja California mainly produces in the summer, while Central Mexico produces in the winter. (ufl.edu)
- Most Mexican cities connect to California or Arizona . (wreporter.com)
- A Mexican citizen whom United States Border Patrol agents recently arrested in an Arizona desert is now in Santa Barbara County Jail on a murder charge. (calcoastnews.com)
- The Homeland Security Investigations division of the Department of Homeland Security says it got word in April that there was a tunnel leading to an old Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant that's not in operation in San Luis, Arizona, just about 200 yards (180 meters) north of the border. (washingtontimes.com)
- ANSWER - I heard Dulce was started in 1937-38 by the Army engineers, enlarged over the years, most recent work was completed 1965-66 to connect tunnels to the Page [Arizona] Base, site of one of the older underground facilities. (all-natural.com)
- The first tunnel, approximately 600 yards long, was discovered Tuesday evening based on evidence developed during a five-month probe by the task force. (drugs-forum.com)
- The discovery of these tunnels reaffirms yet again the vigilance and tenacity of our multi-agency task force," said Derek Benner, special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations. (drugs-forum.com)
- The murder suspect allegedly fled to Mexico after stabbing to death a 36-year-old Santa. (calcoastnews.com)
- A police team discovered the 150-foot long and 2.5-foot wide tunnel that opened into a plot which had a small room, which was allegedly being used to pilfer oil. (hindustantimes.com)
- Panic hit a residential area in southwest Delhi's Kakrola on Tuesday night when a sudden loud explosion was heard in a tunnel allegedly dug up by thieves to steal oil from an underground Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) pipeline, which transports petroleum products from Sonepat to Bijwasan. (hindustantimes.com)
- A police team reached the site and discovered the 150-foot long and 2.5-foot wide tunnel dug inside the room, which was allegedly being used to pilfer oil by the tenants. (hindustantimes.com)
- If there is one country on this earth that the United States should actively seek to maintain and expand good relationships with, it is Mexico. (agriculture.com)
- Mexico was the second largest strawberry-producing country in the world in 2013, following the United States (FAO 2014). (ufl.edu)
- Mexican pundits wonder aloud if it is a pastor or president leading the country through the Covid-19 crisis. (americamagazine.org)
- This tunnel was very well constructed and would have taken this Drug Trafficking Organization a long time to dig and would have been very expensive," court documents state. (fox2now.com)
- Brown said his agency has been seeing an increase in tunnels, which are expensive to build and take long periods of time. (washingtontimes.com)
- Actually, I recently drove through New Mexico and was surprised by the green fields, grazing animals and tons of nice-looking farms/ranches along a long stretch of road. (slashdot.org)