Education, Medical, Graduate
Library Collection Development
Development of a library collection, including the determination and coordination of selection policy, assessment of needs of users and potential users, collection use studies, collection evaluation, identification of collection needs, selection of materials, planning for resource sharing, collection maintenance and weeding, and budgeting.
Physical Education and Training
Abstracting and Indexing as Topic
Collection of pleomorphic cells in the caudal part of the anterior horn of the LATERAL VENTRICLE, in the region of the OLFACTORY TUBERCLE, lying between the head of the CAUDATE NUCLEUS and the ANTERIOR PERFORATED SUBSTANCE. It is part of the so-called VENTRAL STRIATUM, a composite structure considered part of the BASAL GANGLIA.
United States Health Resources and Services Administration
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of references and citations to books, articles, publications, etc., generally on a single subject or specialized subject area. Databases can operate through automated files, libraries, or computer disks. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, FACTUAL which is used for collections of data and facts apart from bibliographic references to them.
Bibliography as Topic
Discussion of lists of works, documents or other publications, usually with some relationship between them, e.g., by a given author, on a given subject, or published in a given place, and differing from a catalog in that its contents are restricted to holdings of a single collection, library, or group of libraries. (from The ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)
One of the catecholamine NEUROTRANSMITTERS in the brain. It is derived from TYROSINE and is the precursor to NOREPINEPHRINE and EPINEPHRINE. Dopamine is a major transmitter in the extrapyramidal system of the brain, and important in regulating movement. A family of receptors (RECEPTORS, DOPAMINE) mediate its action.
Government Publications as Topic
Analysis of Variance
Insurance designed to compensate persons who lose wages because of illness or injury; insurance providing periodic payments that partially replace lost wages, salary, or other income when the insured is unable to work because of illness, injury, or disease. Individual and group disability insurance are two types of such coverage. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p207)
Task Performance and Analysis
Education, Medical, Continuing
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The rostral part of the frontal lobe, bounded by the inferior precentral fissure in humans, which receives projection fibers from the MEDIODORSAL NUCLEUS OF THE THALAMUS. The prefrontal cortex receives afferent fibers from numerous structures of the DIENCEPHALON; MESENCEPHALON; and LIMBIC SYSTEM as well as cortical afferents of visual, auditory, and somatic origin.
An outbred strain of rats developed in 1915 by crossing several Wistar Institute white females with a wild gray male. Inbred strains have been derived from this original outbred strain, including Long-Evans cinnamon rats (RATS, INBRED LEC) and Otsuka-Long-Evans-Tokushima Fatty rats (RATS, INBRED OLETF), which are models for Wilson's disease and non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, respectively.
Ventral Tegmental Area
A region in the MESENCEPHALON which is dorsomedial to the SUBSTANTIA NIGRA and ventral to the RED NUCLEUS. The mesocortical and mesolimbic dopaminergic systems originate here, including an important projection to the NUCLEUS ACCUMBENS. Overactivity of the cells in this area has been suspected to contribute to the positive symptoms of SCHIZOPHRENIA.
Gait Disorders, Neurologic
Gait abnormalities that are a manifestation of nervous system dysfunction. These conditions may be caused by a wide variety of disorders which affect motor control, sensory feedback, and muscle strength including: CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; PERIPHERAL NERVOUS SYSTEM DISEASES; NEUROMUSCULAR DISEASES; or MUSCULAR DISEASES.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
An agency of the NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH concerned with overall planning, promoting, and administering programs pertaining to advancement of medical and related sciences. Major activities of this institute include the collection, dissemination, and exchange of information important to the progress of medicine and health, research in medical informatics and support for medical library development.
An alkaloid ester extracted from the leaves of plants including coca. It is a local anesthetic and vasoconstrictor and is clinically used for that purpose, particularly in the eye, ear, nose, and throat. It also has powerful central nervous system effects similar to the amphetamines and is a drug of abuse. Cocaine, like amphetamines, acts by multiple mechanisms on brain catecholaminergic neurons; the mechanism of its reinforcing effects is thought to involve inhibition of dopamine uptake.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
The observable, measurable, and often pathological activity of an organism that portrays its inability to overcome a habit resulting in an insatiable craving for a substance or for performing certain acts. The addictive behavior includes the emotional and physical overdependence on the object of habit in increasing amount or frequency.
Allied Health Occupations
Striped GRAY MATTER and WHITE MATTER consisting of the NEOSTRIATUM and paleostriatum (GLOBUS PALLIDUS). It is located in front of and lateral to the THALAMUS in each cerebral hemisphere. The gray substance is made up of the CAUDATE NUCLEUS and the lentiform nucleus (the latter consisting of the GLOBUS PALLIDUS and PUTAMEN). The WHITE MATTER is the INTERNAL CAPSULE.
A condition caused by the failure of body to dissipate heat in an excessively hot environment or during PHYSICAL EXERTION in a hot environment. Contrast to HEAT EXHAUSTION, the body temperature in heat stroke patient is dangerously high with red, hot skin accompanied by DELUSIONS; CONVULSIONS; or COMA. It can be a life-threatening emergency and is most common in infants and the elderly.
Motion Therapy, Continuous Passive
Health Planning Councils
A set of forebrain structures common to all mammals that is defined functionally and anatomically. It is implicated in the higher integration of visceral, olfactory, and somatic information as well as homeostatic responses including fundamental survival behaviors (feeding, mating, emotion). For most authors, it includes the AMYGDALA; EPITHALAMUS; GYRUS CINGULI; hippocampal formation (see HIPPOCAMPUS); HYPOTHALAMUS; PARAHIPPOCAMPAL GYRUS; SEPTAL NUCLEI; anterior nuclear group of thalamus, and portions of the basal ganglia. (Parent, Carpenter's Human Neuroanatomy, 9th ed, p744; NeuroNames, http://rprcsgi.rprc.washington.edu/neuronames/index.html (September 2, 1998)).
The internal individual struggle resulting from incompatible or opposing needs, drives, or external and internal demands. In group interactions, competitive or opposing action of incompatibles: antagonistic state or action (as of divergent ideas, interests, or persons). (from Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)
Medicine in Literature
Dopamine Uptake Inhibitors
United States Social Security Administration
An independent agency within the Executive Branch of the United States Government. It administers a national social insurance program whereby employees, employers, and the self-employed pay contributions into pooled trust funds. Part of the contributions go into a separate hospital insurance trust fund for workers at age 65 to provide help with medical expenses. Other programs include the supplemental social security income program for the aged, blind, and disabled and the Old Age Survivors and Disability Insurance Program. It became an independent agency March 31, 1995. It had previously been part of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, later the Department of Health and Human Services. (From United States Government Manual, 1994-95)
Education, Nursing, Continuing
Medical Subject Headings
Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Female Athlete Triad Syndrome
The middle of the three primitive cerebral vesicles of the embryonic brain. Without further subdivision, midbrain develops into a short, constricted portion connecting the PONS and the DIENCEPHALON. Midbrain contains two major parts, the dorsal TECTUM MESENCEPHALI and the ventral TEGMENTUM MESENCEPHALI, housing components of auditory, visual, and other sensorimoter systems.
Manuscripts as Topic
Compositions written by hand, as one written before the invention or adoption of printing. A manuscript may also refer to a handwritten copy of an ancient author. A manuscript may be handwritten or typewritten as distinguished from a printed copy, especially the copy of a writer's work from which printed copies are made. (Webster, 3d ed)
An independent state consisting of three islands in the Mediterranean Sea, south of Sicily. Its capital is Valetta. The major island is Malta, the two smaller islands are Comino and Gozo. It was a Phoenician and Carthaginian colony, captured by the Romans in 218 B.C. It was overrun by Saracens in 870, taken by the Normans in 1090, and subsequently held by the French and later the British who allotted them a dominion government in 1921. It became a crown colony in 1933, achieving independence in 1964. The name possibly comes from a pre-Indoeuropean root mel, high, referring to its rocks, but a more picturesque origin derives the name from the Greek melitta or melissa, honey, with reference to its early fame for its honey production. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p719 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p330)
Internship and Residency
Sugar-rich liquid produced in plant glands called nectaries. It is either produced in flowers or other plant structures, providing a source of attraction for pollinating insects and animals, as well as being a nutrient source to animal mutualists which provide protection of plants against herbivores.
A bibliographic database that includes MEDLINE as its primary subset. It is produced by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), part of the NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE. PubMed, which is searchable through NLM's Web site, also includes access to additional citations to selected life sciences journals not in MEDLINE, and links to other resources such as the full-text of articles at participating publishers' Web sites, NCBI's molecular biology databases, and PubMed Central.
Journal Impact Factor
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Information Storage and Retrieval
Drugs that bind to but do not activate DOPAMINE RECEPTORS, thereby blocking the actions of dopamine or exogenous agonists. Many drugs used in the treatment of psychotic disorders (ANTIPSYCHOTIC AGENTS) are dopamine antagonists, although their therapeutic effects may be due to long-term adjustments of the brain rather than to the acute effects of blocking dopamine receptors. Dopamine antagonists have been used for several other clinical purposes including as ANTIEMETICS, in the treatment of Tourette syndrome, and for hiccup. Dopamine receptor blockade is associated with NEUROLEPTIC MALIGNANT SYNDROME.
Bibliography of Medicine
Medical Staff, Hospital
Receptors, Dopamine D2
Attitude of Health Personnel
Educating trainers. Creating an environment where boxers' efforts will be rewarded. Official announcements of the match fees ... He also realized the first world title tripleheader in Japan in 1998. In the 1990s, in addition to the world title fights of ... lost his world title at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City in July 2011. Then Honda promoted the world title doubleheader ... At the age of twenty-two in 1970, Honda guided Masao Ōba to the world title, and later promoted the two of Mike Tyson's fights ...
2013 English Greyhound Derby
Sidaz Jack rewarded trainer Charlie Lister OBE with an incredible seventh Derby title. The ante-post favorite Ballymac Eske had ...
He worked as a battery attendant and physical trainer at the Bayley's Reward Gold Mine at Coolgardie. In 1894 he beat Benny ... He was the first South African to fight for a world title. He went on to lose his next six bouts, in the USA and the United ... He found work with Caulfield racing trainer T. Brown. He attended the Lyceum Athletic Hall in Fitzroy and was matched with ... His next bout was against George Dixon for the World Featherweight title. He lost to a knockout in the 10th round. ...
Dickson was rewarded by being named the Greyhound Trainer of the Year. Yankee Express secured a hat-trick of Scurry titles in ... Trainer Ted Dickson won the first Classic race for the track after Greenfield Fox won the 1977 Laurels before winning the Pall ... In 1971 Slough and Reading changed to the contract trainer system, a policy that many stadia had adopted and three years later ... Under the GRA the trainers responsible for supplying the greyhounds to Slough were Jimmy Jowett, Bill Krailing, Paddy Pierce, ...
... they don't prevent someone from practicing as an animal trainer nor using the title. Similarly, the United States does not ... animal trainer should consider the natural behaviors of the animal and aim to modify behaviors through a basic system of reward ... Brandon McMillan (animal trainer), movie animal trainer, animal behaviorist, author, executive producer and dog trainer ... List of notable animal trainers. Known for their influence on the circus: *Hanno Coldam (1932-1992) Chief Animal Trainer ...
Hookway was rewarded with the title of Trainer of the Year which he shared with John Bassett in 1965. The accolade had been ... Duffys Arrival was once trained at the track before he went to (Coventry) trainer George McKay and two of the early trainers at ... Hookway received the Trainer of the Year accolade for a second time. By 1970 Owlerton introduced the Steel City Cup and as the ... Attendances rose and Dave Baldwin stepped in to take over from Dave Gunson and Barrie Draper became a major trainer. Another ...
... they do not prevent someone from practicing as an animal trainer nor using the title. Similarly, the United States does not ... animal trainer should consider the natural behaviors of the animal and aim to modify behaviors through a basic system of reward ... Brandon McMillan (animal trainer), movie animal trainer, author, executive producer and dog trainer featured in the CBS ... Victoria Stilwell, dog trainer, author and television presenter. Steve Austin dog trainer (particularly detection dogs), and ...
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
I can't help but hope for a new Pokémon title that breaks some new ground." IGN's Craig Harris said that the titles were "like ... The basic goal of the game is to become the best Pokémon trainer in both the Johto and Kanto regions, which is done by raising ... "rewarding challenge". On the differences between the remakes and the originals and how the names bore out of that, Morimoto ... The titles are among the top 20 rated DS games on the site. Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu awarded the games a composite ...
Paddy's Reward Club Chase
The race is sponsored by Paddy Power bookmakers and has had various titles promoting Paddy Power products during its history. ... Leading trainer (4 wins): Willie Mullins - Golden Silver (2009), Twinlight (2014), Douvan (2016), Chacun Pour Soi (2020) Min ... The 2019 race was run as the Paddy's Rewards Club "Loyalty's Dead, Live For Rewards" Chase. Most successful horse (3 wins): Big ... The Paddy's Reward Club Chase is a Grade 1 National Hunt steeplechase in Ireland. It is run at Leopardstown Racecourse in ...
Ryan Moore (jockey)
... title in 2011. However, his attention was beginning to shift from pursuing the title, to concentrating on fewer, bigger races ... These efforts were rewarded when he was offered the job as stable jockey at the end of the 2007 season, while he was in Tokyo, ... Moore is the son of successful trainer and former jump jockey Gary L. Moore, and brother to jump jockeys Jamie Moore and Joshua ... That year he won his first jockeys' title which came as a surprise to him. He had said that the odds of 8/1 on him becoming ...
After defending the title multiple times, he is prepared to retire, but the number one contender, James "Clubber" Lang (played ... With Adrian's support, sponsorship offers with the help from Paulie, and Mickey becoming his trainer and manager, Rocky is ... as he works day-in and day-out as a collector for a loan shark and fights in sleazy clubs for low pay rewards, for which Rocky ... After winning back his title from Clubber Lang, Rocky continues to live the good life, now that he and Apollo are good friends ...
White City Greyhounds
Also in 1982 trainer Joe Pickering (who joined the track in 1956) retired as did Colin West leaving White City two trainers ... His successful defence of the title one year later drew a 50,000 crowd and the controversial final of 1931 attracted 70,000. ... the former would remain an important race throughout the years but the latter was less known despite rewards that came second ... In 1964 trainer Randolph Singleton was transferred to White City from Belle Vue and the GRA extended its board by adding Major ...
He held the WBO junior welterweight title from 2013 to 2014, and challenged once for the WBO welterweight title in 2013 against ... Provodnikov said that he used to street-fight as a child, so his dad took him to a boxing trainer when he was ten years old to ... My dad took me there, and I got rewarded for fighting, so that's how I loved boxing." This quote from Provodnikov's translator ... I get, I use to get punished for fighting, so when I was small my dad took me as soon as a boxing trainer appeared and there ...
He lost the title in his first defense to Gairy St Clair later in the year, but regained the title by defeating compatriot ... Cassius is also training non fighters who enjoy the cardio element and rewards of training like boxers. List of boxing triple ... After the fight it was reported that Baloyi was disappointed with his trainer. Baloyi has retired from professional boxing and ... Baloyi is the only South African to ever win 6 World Titles. Baloyi was named "Boxer of the Year" for 2008 at the Boxing SA ...
Brian Lara rewarded Joey Carew richly for the interest he showed in him." Carew lived throughout his life in the Woodbrook ... Carew captained Trinidad and Tobago and was the first man to take the side to back-to-back Shell Shield titles. Carew went on ... His two sons are Michael Carew, a trainer for Trinidadian horse racing, and David Carew, a banker. Carew died aged 73 from ...
Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2000). "Mexico: National Lightweight Title". Wrestling Title Histories. Archeus Communications. p. ... Blanca has stated that the promise to never unmask was stronger than any monetary reward ever offered by a promoter. He has ... Estrella Blanca is married to Teresa Flores Bocanegra, the daughter of his wrestling trainer "Sardo" Flores. The two were ... Over the next year Estrella Blanca defended the title on a couple of occasions, warting off the challenge of former champion ...
Olisadebe rewarded his coach with eight goals in ten qualifying matches. Engel steered Poland to their first World Cup finals ... His most recent vocation was at Wisła Kraków where he was trainer until late-October 2005 and he has also been sports director ... Under "Engel's Co." the club returned to the emblem, and the sponsor from the Polish Title winning season (1999/2000). Polonia ... Retrieved 14 February 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcup2002/low/team_pages/ ...
His turn in form was rewarded with a first round eliminator to choose the next challenger for the British Heavyweight title. ... He took on a new trainer, Jimmy Bromfield, in 1979 and this saw a change in his fortune which led to Meade taking the British ... Meade's title challenge for the British Heavyweight title was arranged for 12 October 1981 to be held at the Aston Villa ... He turned professional in 1974 and won the Welsh Heavyweight title in 1976 and then followed this with the British title in ...
VX had three titles under development for the Jaguar; A platform game titled Indiana Jags, a shoot 'em up named Zzyorxx II and ... Trainer mode is recommended for beginners to practice in any of the available courses with other opponents and refine their ... a first-place finish rewards a maximum of 20 points for each track, and the total maximum number of points possible is 180. ... It is the first title to be created by Shen Technologies. Heavily inspired by various arcade games such as Sega's Super Hang-On ...
During the Great War, she turned her abilities to the training of women in war-service and, in 1917, was rewarded with the very ... His wife was a divorcee, a not-insignificant detail at the time, and was already a very well-known racehorse-trainer, both ... high award of Companion of Honour, (CH). In 1916, Markham's father died, comparatively early, and the title was inherited by ...
This decision reaped considerable rewards for both Rădulescu and Wetzer because Wetzer scored 5 goals in an 8-1 victory for his ... After retiring as a footballer Wetzer became a trainer. In 1958, during a purge by the ruling national party against " ... Retrieved 14 October 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) "Povestile fotbalului. De ce iubim atat de mult fotbalul? ... under penalty of being expelled from the trainers' corps. Chinezul Timișoara Liga I (2): 1925-26, 1926-27 Juventus București ...
When Ashe returns the scarab, Mr Peters offers to take Ashe back to America as his personal trainer in reward for the ... The title "Something New" was used in America instead of "Something Fresh" because "fresh" has a meaning synonymous with " ... so as to recover the scarab and scoop the reward. Acting separately, Ashe answers a newspaper advert and is engaged as his ...
... a title he has since repeated eight times. In 2004, he set a single-season record for wins by a trainer with 555, surpassing ... "It's just been very rewarding to have such an amazing run," he said. "It doesn't feel like proving anything - it's just fun to ... His father, Keith, is a retired jockey and his mother Marilyn is a trainer who became the first woman to win a major quarter ... Asmussen won his first race as a trainer in 1986 at Ruidoso Downs. In 1987, he won his first stakes race with Scout Command in ...
He has the National Chess titles of National Champion, National Master, National Instructor and National Junior Champion and US ... "Fawole, John Oyeyemi FIDE Chess Profile - Players Arbiters Trainers". ratings.fide.com. "FM John Oyeyemi Fawole coaches chess ... TheJohnFawoleChessAwards which started in 2016 to reward outstanding performances of chess players in Nigeria. Fawole lives in ...
Final Battle 2011
Edwards announced that to give him an edge, he had employed a new trainer ahead of the title opportunity. On the 12 November ... ROH authority figure Jim Cornette denied them their wish, explaining that he did not want to reward the Briscoes for their ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "ROH News: Final Battle news & notes - one title change, next ROH Title match?, big ... The final title match of the event was for the ROH World Television Championship. On the October 1 episode of Ring of Honor ...
The Twelve Tasks of Asterix
As a reward for his service, Caius Tiddlus retires to the Isle of Pleasure. As the village celebrates their success, Asterix ... was based on the dialogue of the English version of the film and was titled Asterix Conquers Rome. There is also an illustrated ... Gladiator Trainer, Jailer), Paul Bacon, George Baker, Ysanna Churchman, Christina Greatrex (Mrs. Geriatrix, Window 12 ...
The Biggest Loser (American TV series)
Depending on the season a team may work with a specific trainer or all trainers may work with all contestants. The trainers are ... Reward Challenge: Contestants compete to win a prize, first as teams and then as individuals after the teams are dissolved. ... Those sent home early compete for a smaller prize while those on the show compete for a larger prize and the title of "The ... Initial Workout: Contestants work out with the trainers. During this segment, the trainers will often speak with certain ...
Anthony Bingham Mildmay, 2nd Baron Mildmay of Flete
Mildmay's trainer Peter Cazalet selected Monaveen for them. Monaveen won his first race for them, at Fontwell Park, finished ... He was the Leading Amateur 4 times and shared the title in 1937/38. He rode eight winners at Cheltenham, including three at The ... he would not perhaps have disdained the reward he has won - which is a kind of immortality among the English". He was ... However they were never all that popular with trainers and fields over the course tended to be small. At the time Aintree ...
ISBN 0-9698161-5-4. Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2006). "NWA Mid-Atlantic Tag Team Title". Wrestling Title Histories (4th ed.). ... He then wrestled in Pittsburgh, Detroit, the WWWF, and the IWA as "Bolo Mongol", the new partner of his trainer, Geeto Mongol. ... He challenged opponents with a $10,000 reward to whoever could break his "cobra clutch", as well as utilizing the "corkscrew ... ISBN 0-9698161-5-4. Royal Duncan & Gary Will (2006). "NWA World Tag Team Title". Wrestling Title Histories (4th ed.). Archeus ...
After helping Al Quwa Al Jawiya to the Iraq league title in 2005, Louay Salah Hassan moved to Iran Pro League side Persepolis ... The 27-year-old's scoring did not go unnoticed by the newly appointed Iraq coach Bora Miluntinovic, who rewarded him with a ... Odisho is an Air Force trainer]. Alsumaria news (in Arabic). 8 March 2019. Retrieved 1 March 2020. Luay Salah at National- ...
As with all dog breeds, violence should never be used - instead use distraction and reward the behaviour you want. It is always ... When seeking a trainer, one should look for a person who has experience with terriers. ... The 2007 film Firehouse Dog features an Irish Terrier as the title character. ... They respond best to consistent, reward based training from a relaxed, authoritative person. ...
CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) *^ "Türkiye'deki Kürtlerin sayısı!" [The number of Kurds in Turkey!] (in Turkish). 6 ... Now many are unemployed, many are losing their homes and racism is increasingly rewarded with impunity. ... Ursari (bear trainers, from Moldovan/Romanian urs "bear"),. *Ungaritza blacksmiths and bladesmiths ... For travellers, the administration counted 160,000 circulation titles in 2006 issued to people aged 16 to 80 years. Among the ...
Note: Parameter subject is the above described rewarded field. *^ a b c "Bower Award Laureates". Franklin Institute. Retrieved ... and a United States Air Force 1948 T-33 Shooting Star jet trainer. (Aviation and Technology) ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Franklin_Institute&oldid=871262108#The_Journal_of_The_Franklin_ ...
As a reward for scoring more than 800 runs and taking more than 50 wickets, Waugh's captain, who was a dentist, gave him free ... Waugh scored an unbeaten 78 in the second innings as his team won the title. Waugh ended the Sheffield Shield as the top-scorer ... Their paternal grandfather Edward was a greyhound trainer. Raised in the northern coastal town of Bangalow, Edward earned ... he then married Sydney Cup-winning thoroughbred trainer Kim Waugh (née Moore) on 9 April 2005. ...
Compared to controls, recovered anorexics show reduced activation in the reward system in response to food, and reduced ... "National athletic trainers' association position statement: Preventing, detecting, and managing disordered eating in athletes" ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anorexia_nervosa&oldid=837130279" ... motivation and reward mechanics, personality traits and emotion. Consistent associations have been identified for polymorphisms ...
... and maintain that a skilled trainer who uses reward-based methods will find Boxers have far above-average intelligence and ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Boxer_(dog)&oldid=891385010" ... Stanley Coren's survey of obedience trainers, summarized in his book The Intelligence of Dogs, ranked Boxers at #48 - average ...
This desire to help and connect makes careers in healthcare, especially the more holistic varieties, very rewarding for INFJs ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=INFJ&oldid=818824051" ... Trainer. ...
Typically, three men stand in the corner besides the boxer himself; these are the trainer, the assistant trainer and the cutman ... Baker, Mark Allen (2010). TITLE TOWN, USA, Boxing in Upstate New York. ISBN 978-1-59629-769-2 ... They observe that many skilled professional boxers have had rewarding careers without inflicting injury on opponents by ... Most trainers do not allow boxers to train and spar without wrist wraps and boxing gloves. Hand wraps are used to secure the ...
Steve Walters, talented football player who was victim, at an early age, of the sexual abuse of football trainer Barry Bennell[ ... Wallace, D. J.; Weisman, M. (2000). "Should a war criminal be rewarded with eponymous distinction? The double life of Hans ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Reactive_arthritis&oldid=815634340" ...
The final judgement for whether a wrestler would be allowed to compete lies with the meet physician or athletic trainer on site ... The NCAA awards individual championships in the 10 weight classes, as well as a team title. ... collegiate wrestling encourages and rewards control over the opponent. ... Wrestlers are also examined by a physician or a certified athletic trainer for any communicable skin diseases. If a student- ...
Australian Cattle Dog
Consequences for the dog can be rewards for doing what is required, as recommended by Dunbar, or corrections where an unwanted ... some working dog trainers have expressed concern that dogs bred for the show ring are increasingly too short in the legs and ... Landmaster Carina was named the first Australian Cattle Dog in Canada to gain both her conformation and obedience titles. ... and that responding to cues from a person is rewarding. The bond that this breed can create with its owner is strong and ...
"Justify's Victory Rewards Partnership Group" (PDF). The BloodHorse. pp. 11-12. Retrieved May 6, 2018.. ... Baffert was the trainer of the last Triple Crown winner, American Pharoah in 2015, and followed a similar training regimen with ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Justify_(horse)&oldid=922042634" ... They also subsequently changed the penalty for a scopolamine test positive to a fine and trainer suspension, which is ...
Palika, Liz (2004). Purebred Rescue Dog Adoption: Rewards and Realities. Howell Book House. ISBN 978-0-7645-4971-7. . Retrieved ... trainers and caretakers, dog cafes, spas, parks and beaches, and dog hotels, airlines and cemeteries. While dog training ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dog&oldid=897642311" ... A dominance model of dog-human relationships has been promoted by some dog trainers, such as on the television program Dog ...
1998 United States embassy bombings
... a former camp trainer who had arrived in the country only a few days earlier. The death toll was less than in Nairobi as ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=1998_United_States_embassy_bombings&oldid=926195092" ... Rewards for Justice - Most Wanted Terrorists. *Transcripts of Sentencing Phase of Embassy Bombers Trial ...
User talk:Netha Hussain
... reward program, grace period, reward, Card Network, mean age, hydraulic head ... Upcoming : Wikidata and Wiki Loves Monuments editathon in Berlin, 24-26 November (in German). We're looking for trainers to ... since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL ... since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL ...
The Biggest Loser (American TV series)
Depending on the season a team may work with a specific trainer or all trainers may work with all contestants. The trainers are ... Reward Challenge:. Contestants compete to win a prize, first as teams and then as individuals after the teams are dissolved. ... Those sent home early compete for a smaller prize while those on the show compete for a larger prize and the title of "The ... In a theme of "Second Chances", the trainers will also utilize a "Trainer Save", allowing each trainer to rescue one player on ...
... this time at the Crown Theatre in Peckham in a production of Dick Whittington in which she played the title role. In it, she ... and he ended up in debt to trainers. He became jealous of Lloyd's successful life in the spotlight. Depression led to ... her versatility and unflagging endeavours to please were rewarded with deserved success". After the tour, Lloyd returned ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marie_Lloyd&oldid=1019677283" ...
Easy Living (1949 film)
In May 1948 the title was changed to Interference. Cast. In May 1948 RKO announced Jane Greer and Robert Mitchum would ... William "Bill" Phillips as Ozzie, the trainer. *Charles Lang as Whitey. *Kenny Washington as Benny ... Reward Unlimited (short, 1944). *Days of Glory (1944). *Experiment Perilous (1945). *Canyon Passage (1946) ... The film was not released until October 1949, by which time its title had been changed to Easy Living. The delayed release ...
There is no need to raise the overall tax level, simply make it more expensive to emit lots of carbon while rewarding those who ... Get us out of Afghanistan by the end of 2014, except for special forces and drones and trainers. ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Farcaster&oldid=903177375" ... The key cost drivers are: obesity, defensive medicine, incentives that reward more care instead of better care, expensive ...
Battle of Britain (film)
Park rewards them by elevating them to operational status, leading Dowding to do the same for the Canadian and Czech squadrons ... The title sequence scene, showing a review of German bombers on the ground by Fieldmarshal Milch, was filmed at Tablada ... Mahaddie's name). A pair of two-seat trainer Spitfires were camera platforms to achieve realistic aerial footage inside the ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Battle_of_Britain_(film)&oldid=977785432" ...
The reward was a rematch of the 1966 final against West Germany. ... the club's trainer spotted Banks amongst the spectators and invited him to play in goal as he was aware that Banks had ... who had already won the First Division title by an eight-point margin. Right-back Len Chalmers picked up a severe injury ... Yet there was panic in the buildup to the game as trainer Harold Shepherdson forgot to buy chewing gum, which Banks used to ...
Great ape language
The tokens had to be selected and placed in a consistent order (a grammar) in order for the trainers to reward the chimpanzees ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Great_ape_language&oldid=1021610277" ... Sarah never delayed the departure of her trainer after her lessons by asking where the trainer was going, when she was ... The trainers noted that Nim had made over 20,000 sequences, only for Terrace to disprove that by noticing that Nim was merely ...
Al-Shabaab (militant group)
"Rewards for Justice. Retrieved May 10, 2015.. *^ Anti-Defamation League: "Profile: Omar Hammami" Archived August 8, 2010, at ... CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link). *^ "U.S. raid in Somalia targeted al Shabaab commander Ikrima". Reuters. October 6, ... Jehad Serwan Mostafa ("Emir Anwar"), a senior al-Shabaab commander and trainer. ... "Rewards for Justice - Wanted". rewardsforjustice.net. Archived from the original on September 2, 2014. Retrieved September 6, ...
Champagne Stakes (United States)
Jewel's Reward Bill Shoemaker Ivan H. Parke Maine Chance Farm 1:37.40 ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Champagne_Stakes_(United_States)&oldid=862816256" ... Trainer Owner Time 2018 Complexity Jose L. Ortiz Chad C. Brown Klaravich Stables, Inc. 1:34.63 ...
Doping in sport
My trainer told me the pills were vitamins, but I soon had cramp in my legs, my voice became gruff and sometimes I couldn't ... On 22 October 2012 Lance Armstrong was stripped of his Tour de France titles since 1998. As a response to the decisions of ... athletes used performance enhancement drugs for healing purposes so that they were an able competitor for the economic rewards ... One day, my trainer, Günter Clam, advised me to take pills to improve my performance: I was running 200m in 24 seconds. ...
... such as the trainer eating the cheese that would have been the reward. A behavior that has previously been developed may ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dog_training&oldid=811986801" ... In view of the dog, a dialogue concerning a particular toy commenced between the trainer and the model-rival. The trainer ... Some activities such as jumping up or chasing squirrels are intrinsically rewarding, the activity is its own reward, and with ...
Hinault and his former teammate Greg LeMond at the 1986 Tour de France would be featured in a 2014 30 for 30 film titled ... He received his own bike when he was 15, as a reward for passing his school exams and used it for his trips to college. During ... The young Hinault was heavily influenced by his trainer at the Club Olympique Briochin, Robert Le Roux, who had earlier worked ... At the World Championship in Prague, Hinault failed to defend his title. Having bridged a two-and-a-half minute gap to a strong ...
Remote control animal
CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link). *^ Vo Doan, Tat Thang; Tan, Melvin Y.W.; Bui, Xuan Hien; Sato, Hirotaka (3 November ... Some professional dog trainers and their organizations oppose their use and some support them. Support for their use or calls ... This third electrode is used to give a rewarding electrical stimulus to the brain when the rat makes the correct move to the ... If the rat then makes the correct response, the operator rewards the rat by stimulating the third electrode. ...
... from which were derived the arms and the title of the Dauphin of France, the heir to the former throne of France (the title ... "SeaWorld trainer killed by killer whale". CNN. February 25, 2010. Retrieved March 11, 2010.. ... The dolphins' reward is the fish that escape the nets. ... "Killer whale Tilikum to be spared after drowning trainer by ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dolphin&oldid=972415493" ...
Akihiko Honda - Wikipedia
Educating trainers. Creating an environment where boxers efforts will be rewarded. Official announcements of the match fees ... He also realized the first world title tripleheader in Japan in 1998. In the 1990s, in addition to the world title fights of ... lost his world title at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City in July 2011. Then Honda promoted the world title doubleheader ... At the age of twenty-two in 1970, Honda guided Masao Ōba to the world title, and later promoted the two of Mike Tysons fights ...
Recordkeeping And Quality Of Care
Opposition lawmakers help raise cash reward in Batocabe case | Inquirer News
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to ... Lack of trainers, poor LGU support stall RH drive. August 25, 2019. ... Opposition lawmakers help raise cash reward in Batocabe case. By: Marlon Ramos - Reporter / @MRamosINQ ... earlier said his group and other House members were working together in putting up a hefty reward for any information that may ...
Animal training - Wikipedia
... they dont prevent someone from practicing as an animal trainer nor using the title. Similarly, the United States does not ... animal trainer should consider the natural behaviors of the animal and aim to modify behaviors through a basic system of reward ... Brandon McMillan (animal trainer), movie animal trainer, animal behaviorist, author, executive producer and dog trainer ... List of notable animal trainers. Known for their influence on the circus: *Hanno Coldam (1932-1992) Chief Animal Trainer ...
2013 English Greyhound Derby - Wikipedia
Facebook pics and stolen property? | The RiotACT
Fraser woman found with methamphetamine | The RiotACT
Your rising pay
When it comes to bonuses some titles were less rewarded, as were workers in some regions. Help desk trainers bonuses fell 20.5 ... The only sore spot was bonuses for some staff-level job titles, with help desk/trainer staff and Web programmers taking ... For instance, as job title increases, so does pay - yet so does the number of hours worked per week. Those with higher incomes ... For middle IT management - those with network manager or director titles - base pay rose 4.3 per cent to US$74,890, and total ...
GI Bill Approved Dog Trainer School
Consider becoming a certified dog trainer. ABC has a GI Bill approved dog trainer program. ... Our dog trainer school is approved to educate veterans and other eligible persons under the provisions of Title 38, United ... Small Investment for a Rewarding Career. Our on-campus dog trainer program costs $9,717.82, which covers tuition, registration ... GI Bill® Approved School for Dog Trainers. Would you like to work as a dog trainer and help dogs and their families? Turn your ...
Fond memories for Flores
Trainer Peter Miller won with both of his starters Thursday, Lake Believe in the third and Winter Camp in the 10th. Both were ... "I can never forget the first time I was at Fairplex, when I tied for the riding title (1989)," said Flores, whose agent is ... Chalk players who bet odds-on favorites to show were rewarded six times in six races. … Total handle on opening day was $ ... The fans, the trainers and owners, the great horses, the atmosphere of the fair itself, I really love this place." ...
Question: Will my dogs age and the fact that he is neutered be a hindrance in getting his next title? ... It is a lecture by Michael explaining his thought on rewarding a dog for how fast it completes an exercise (IE a sit in motion ... This short video was filmed at The Michael Ellis School for Dog Trainers in California. ... I have a wonderful import that has his SCH1 title. He received this at almost 3. When I bought him I neutered him (right around ...
The University are very keen to contact members if you are a personal trainer who offers nutritional advice in the London/SE ... if anything these are reward for success. Theres a parallel with music business awards such as the BRITs - I cant imagine ... many world-famous bands are fixated on winning the best album title and give that more significance than playing to 50,000 ... So what about personal trainers? How do we measure success? This is a question I o ...
Sixteen in the running for 'Healthiest Loser' title
"This year, all of the goals and rewards are geared toward rewarding and continuing healthy lifestyles," said Lynn Thompson- ... Each of the three winners gets three 30-minute massages along with sessions with a personal trainer at the Student Recreation ... Sixteen in the running for Healthiest Loser title. by Christi Mathis. CARBONDALE, Ill. -- The quest to become Salukis ... diet analysis and numerous sessions with a certified personal trainer. Training sessions began earlier this month. One group ...
Remembering The Guru: Vince Gironda!
I stress very clearly that Vince was a bodybuilder and a bodybuilding trainer, not a weightlifter or weightlifting trainer. He ... It is titled, The Wild Physique.) After Chris and I spoke, I put the office recorder on and reminisced for about two hours. ... When he would train someone who became successful, this was his personal reward. Chris agreed with me that there was a lot of ... He is a personal trainer. I believe he has done that exclusively since he got out of the health-food business. On many ...
Los angeles best and safest online dating website free | Scrimshanders
... in a special story event where you can gympie lambeth team up to take on other kanto region trainers for some great rewards. ... Im surprised to see lunenburg so many killeen people here getting hung up on the title of this paper, of all things, when ... Rewards: 100 coins + 20 xp ring them bells edit lets carry these bells up to the top of big brightwood and install them! ...
Suunto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR | Snowboard Club UK
Just one big trick was all that stood between each skier and the national title, but once the dust settled it was Tom Greenway ... podium in recent year at The BRITS but it was a host of teenagers which took centre stage today in an event which rewarded raw ... Billy celebrates in style as Maisie defends title. Winter Olympic big air bronze medallist has celebrated his 30th birthday in ... With conditions closing in, there was always the chance the ski cross titles would be determined by qualifying times alone, and ...
Personal trainer home study | international
PROPTA offers the most in depth personal trainer certification courses with real hands on practical ... If you are already an athlete and want to be recognized for your hard work, PROPTA will reward you. If you are a competitor ... USA title holder, Joe Antouri created this organization, it was to provide the finest educational program to professional ... Personal Trainer Certification Home Study Course -International. Personal Trainer Certification home study course. ...
9781250021762 - Dogs of Courage The Heroism and Heart | eCampus.com
Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc. ... "Now youre rewarding a behavior you like before it goes wrong. If youre constantly on top of him-punishing, punishing, ... Its not just for dog trainers anymore and may go a long way toward helping those who are experts in the study of humans to ... "Now youre rewarding a behavior you like before it goes wrong. If youre constantly on top of him-punishing, punishing, ...
Write a proposal for evidence-based practice project p
Super users, trainers, champions or stakeholders, whatever title one chooses, can be trained to coach staff and provide ... This is accomplished with good education, clear-cut expectations, reinforcement, acknowledgement, and rewards. Another similar ... Title page. Contains project title, project directors name, and affiliation.. Presents a complete and concise overview of all ...
Geography Alumni - Frostburg State University
Title: Environmental Planner. Kelsey Jencso (EVAP). [email protected] Employer: Montana State University. Title: Ph.D. ... Donald W. Duckson, 1977; and The reward you seek may not be the reward you find. ... Works for Frederick County, Maryland Government (since June 1979). Present position is Computer Trainer II. Leads classes in a ... Title: Teaching Assistant. w-semail: [email protected] I am in my 2nd and final year of a Master of Urban and Environmental ...
Champion Irish greyhound tests positive for cocaine | IrishCentral.com
... will lose winnings and race titles he won when it is believed cocaine was in his system. ... The racing career of Irish greyhound Clonbrien Hero has been cut short and some of his winnings and race titles revoked because ... Irish champion greyhound Clonbrien Hero has been stripped of race wins and reward money after cocaine was found in his system. ... Clonbrien Heros owner Kay Murphy, and trainer, Graham Holland, are, of course, the ones being questioned about the drugs the ...
Psychology of Persuasion™ Speaker Directory - Kevin Hogan - Master of Influence
In 2003, he published a book titled NLP: The Road to Success, the most popular book in Romania concerning this subject. He is ... Adam has worked with many of the worlds most famous trainers in the field of human potential, and continues to be a student in ... The most important thing for Andy is to provide inspiration and information to those who seek a more fulfilling and rewarding ... He was certified as a trainer of NLP personally by Dr Tad James, one of the worlds leading experts in the field and has ...
Treats: The Rewards of Dog Training - American Kennel Club
Competition Update Winter 2020 - American Kennel Club
Competition & Title Updates We have some big news to report about All-Americans succeeding at earning the top titles in Agility ... All my trainers from puppy class on encouraged me to show her in rally and obedience. I had never shown dogs before, and Jada ... While our journey hasnt always been easy, it has been very rewarding and exciting." ... In 2016, they began to compete, and Levi has earned many titles. On Sept. 7, 2019, he earned his RM and his RAE Titles in Elk ...
Acsms Resources For The Personal Trainer 4Th Edition
Stalin attacked for three craftsmen in the General Assembly and a German acsms resources for the personal trainer 4th. many ... acsms resources for the personal trainer 4th number obedience IX is linked yet to administration of reference rest reward( PK ... What can I kill to keep this in the acsms resources for? If you do on a overall print, like at sequence, you can See an title ... Acsms Resources For The Personal Trainer 4Th Edition. TON Forums Acsms Resources For The Personal Trainer 4Th Edition. by Ellen ...
TITLE 3 - CHAPTER 101. HORSE RACING - Subchapter I. Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission
... trainers, assistant trainers, authorized agents, jockeys, jockeys agents, stable agents, stable employees, stewards, racing ... purse or reward. ... Pursuant to § 101(10) of this title, the Delaware Thoroughbred ... TITLE 3. Agriculture. Horse Racing. CHAPTER 101. HORSE RACING. Subchapter I. Delaware Thoroughbred Racing Commission. § 10101 ... These positions shall be exempt from the classified service as provided in Chapter 59 of Title 29. The compensation for these ...
... someone who works with dolphins is called a dolphin trainer; another person who works with orcas is called the orca trainer. ... But Im sure a paramedic is a very rewarding, exciting career. If I was more... ... There are other names for this job title that... ... the American Red Cross as an instructor and instructor trainer ... Individuals who work to train aquatic animals are generally referred to as "[species] trainer". For example, ...
Leerburg Blog: Terminology Used in Basic Dog Obedience
Terminology It is important that new trainers have a working knowledge of the terms we use in dog training. Thats what this ... High Value Food Rewards. New dog trainers may think their dog is not motivated by food rewards. They mistakenly think that they ... I wrote an article on my web site titled ESTABLISHING PACK STRUCTURE WITH THE FAMILY PET. If you read this article you will ... You will NEVER HURT YOUR TRAINING by jackpotting a reward.. One of the biggest mistakes new trainers make is they do not reward ...
Dog to Dog Aggression - Why and How to Stop It
What type of techniques did the trainer try? How many sessions did you have with the trainer? What did the trainer suggest? ... To stop such self-rewarding behaviors, I need to make sure that he *never* gets rewarded for it, i.e. I have to make sure Sephy ... Suzanne Clothier has a great article on dog social boundaries titled "He Just Wants to Say Hi".. Here is my take on the ... Given that there is a young child in family, I would get help from a good professional trainer. A good trainer can meet and ...
Download Advances In Building Energy Research Volume 2
right, I sent a technological grain Electricarc, constantly to reward from some of the title of singing to incorporate such ... I would store working and in the condition of a goal it would know with a analysis boundary from trainer who contributes cited ... Ill nt reward it before and discuss if it is a context. not, the experiences he comprises realized make like they may ... sport: titles and groups whose request or thoughts ve mean everyone and its technologies. You can optimize a p. profanity and ...
Behavior consultantCesar MillanObedience2018TreatsFitness TrainerDog'sABCDTMethodsDogsWorkCertificationsAnimal trainersPersonal trainersCoachPositiveBehaviorsLearnFindPraiseVeterinaryLessonsExperienceTrainingCreatingProfessionalMarkerShowStakeUnethicalHarnessCollarsRunnerReputableYearsEligibleRacesWinningsObjectivesUnderstoodEnthusiasmConsultantPracticeTeachSkillPeopleTimeGoodSuccessfulFrameworkFoodProgramClashAtmosphereBookBase payAssociationCertificationStudentsFoundFlying startEffortsCallPageClassWorld
- She serves as a trainer and behavior consultant to three breed rescue organizations. (petprofessionalguild.com)
- Adrienne is a former veterinary hospital assistant, certified dog trainer, behavior consultant, and author of 'Brain Training for Dogs. (hubpages.com)
- She is a former veterinarian assistant and currently a certified dog trainer and behavior consultant. (hubpages.com)
- I don't think it's any coincidence that the rapid spread of "balanced" dog training and "balanced" dog trainers has coincided with the amazing popularity of TV dog trainer Cesar Millan of The Dog Whisperer . (lifeasahuman.com)
- A lot of professional dog trainers hate Cesar Millan, and not just because he's rich. (slate.com)
- Our on-campus Dog Obedience Instructor Training Program is a five-month dog training course held at our campus in Santa Clarita, CA. At our dog trainer school, you will learn in a one-on-one classroom environment, work with dogs at an animal shelter and apply your dog training skills in real life. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- We have some big news to report about All-Americans succeeding at earning the top titles in Agility, Coursing Ability, Rally, Obedience, Scent Work, and Tracking. (akc.org)
- I can't remember now, but maybe she's titled 80 dogs in obedience. (marthabeth.com)
- She has worked on earning titles in Rally obedience and Canine Musical Freestyle. (hubpages.com)
- His book, The Koehler Method of Dog Training , first published in 1962, was the best-selling obedience title in the United States for two decades. (slate.com)
- Shannon enrolled Jessie in puppy obedience classes, and the trainers told her about the sport of agility, an obstacle course for dogs, that they thought would be an excellent outlet for Jessie. (akcpetinsurance.com)
- As of September, 2018, ABC dog trainer students have volunteered more than 146,000 hours of their time to train and socialize shelter dogs. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Many trainers refuse using treats as reward because "the dog will then only perform when you have a treat in the hand", as they claim. (k9joy.com)
- The racing career of Irish greyhound Clonbrien Hero has been cut short and some of his winnings and race titles revoked because of positive drug tests showing cocaine in the dog's system. (irishcentral.com)
- So it is important that new trainers learn how to determine what their dog's high value food reward is, to train when their dogs are hungry, and/or how to make their dogs hungry by managing when they eat. (leerburg.com)
- You can see the transformation on Hobo the Wonder Dog's YouTube channel video titled "The First Five Months. (harlandaily.com)
- The trainer, to enhance the dog's ability to sniff out his "toy", will hide the towel and wait for the dog to sniff it out. (coursehero.com)
- Graduates from our on-site dog trainer program will be certified as an Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT) and this certification will never expire! (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Desireé Kilen, Animal Behavior College Dog Trainer (ABCDT), has always loved animals especially dogs. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- There are various methods animal trainers can use to prompt an animal to respond to a stimulus in a specific way. (wikipedia.org)
- Hobo the Wonder Dog only trains with positive reinforcement and rewards for good behavior methods. (harlandaily.com)
- Stay away from dog trainers that use prong, chokes and electronic collars or harsh training methods. (hubpages.com)
- She is a force-free trainer using scientifically based training methods focusing on the rewarding world of positive reinforcement training. (hubpages.com)
- Specific constraints of human reward are identified (i.e., the "positive circuits" problem), as are strategies for overcoming these constraints, pointing towards interactive shaping methods that are more effective than the already successful tamer framework. (utexas.edu)
- As a lecturer on positive training methods, her enthusiasm inspires audiences to develop fun and rewarding relationships with their own dogs. (ebay.com.au)
- The researchers had no influence upon the methods and aids used, rather they just observed the trainers during the routine training sessions and "free walking" sessions in which the dog was not being trained or given corrections. (drsophiayin.com)
- Would you like to work as a dog trainer and help dogs and their families? (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Dogs of Courage reveals the heartwarming and awe-inspiring stories of these hard-working dogs, from the training they receive to the ways we honor their sacrifices and reward their years of service. (ecampus.com)
- In CGC, dogs who pass the 10 step CGC test can earn a certificate and/or the official AKC CGC title. (akc.org)
- Most fledgling dog trainers are not even aware of how often their dogs look at them. (leerburg.com)
- Dogs need to learn the "rules of play" before rewards are used. (leerburg.com)
- The fact is dogs that are trained with food rewards can do many many more training reps in a session than a dog that's trained with toys. (leerburg.com)
- Jackpotting simply means giving the dogs multiple rewards, one right after the other. (leerburg.com)
- Giving multiple rewards is an excellent way of keeping our dogs engaged with us. (leerburg.com)
- Instead, I make sure all my dogs follow similar rules, and get similar rewards for good behavior. (shibashake.com)
- Make sure both dogs follow the same rules and get similar rewards for doing work for you. (shibashake.com)
- Hobo's trainer came highly recommended by another dog trainer because of their background, personality, method of training, and experience with dogs having special needs. (harlandaily.com)
- However, don't be too enthusiastic about the trainer that says he has trained dogs for over 25 years and he looks like a teenager! (hubpages.com)
- Motivation When I talk to other trainers or watch them working with different dogs I often realize how lucky I have been with most of the dogs I have had the pleasure of owning or working with. (floridadogtrainer.com)
- Dogs live for the moment, so both reward and correction must be for the moment, too. (lifeasahuman.com)
- The Kissanes recently met with Skyler, the trainer who will lead the class, and learned that she has experience training deaf dogs. (howtodomagic.info)
- Kyra is nationally ranked in competitive dog sports and is a set trainer for movie dogs. (ebay.com.au)
- She shows us how to develop joyful relationships with dogs who balance enthusiasm with self-control.www.kyra.comKyra Sundance is a world-acclaimed stunt dog show performer, dog trainer, and internationally best-selling author. (ebay.com.au)
- With no concrete reason as to why Seavey would administer the painkiller to his dogs intentionally, the committee did not discipline the musher, nor did it strip him of his titles or cash winnings. (petmd.com)
- training rewards have been tested and recommended by thousands of professional dog trainers because they have proven to attract, focus, motivate and reward dogs for learning a task. (concordpetfoods.com)
- Dogs deserve choices, and sometimes dogs find choices more rewarding than food. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Despite the many job titles she's held over the years which include a stint as a movie theater manager, a bell desk dispatcher, a board operator and a receptionist, she's always had a passion for working with dogs and their owners. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- As a professional dog trainer, I agree dogs need daily exercise. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- The trainers and their dogs ran the gamut from raw recruit beginners all the way through Master Earth Dog training. (uskbtc.com)
- Trainers do this by playing tug-of-war with the dogs with a white cloth that they wash to remove any scent. (coursehero.com)
- Today, Shannon has earned hundreds of titles on dogs in a variety of sports and has even become an AKC Judge of the sports of Agility and Rally. (akcpetinsurance.com)
- Be sure to reward staff for this great work and encourage them to reward themselves too. (counseling.org)
- Work with the American Red Cross as an instructor and instructor trainer. (answers.com)
- The workbook may be used by a consultant, teacher or trainer or be used by a self-guided leader who sets developmental goals and is willing to work to reach them. (mindgarden.com)
- In today's world, people and jobs seem to have inflated or even inventive titles leaving us to wonder what that "title" really means and what type of work that person actually does perform. (floridadogtrainer.com)
- In this completely revised version of his best-selling book, Cross-Functional Teams: Working with Allies, Enemies, and Strangers, author and consultant Glenn Parker updates his definitive practical guide to include his recent work in team rewards and recognition, communications technology, and multicultural and virtual-team issues. (ebooks.com)
- Her current work involves being the trainer on projects in Austria, Germany, Spain and Thailand, all of which involve statistical work. (ecampus.com)
- So while it may work as a mild pain reliever, it does not have the 'rewarding dopamine. (petmd.com)
- Depending on the season a team may work with a specific trainer or all trainers may work with all contestants. (wikipedia.org)
- Coaches Only is for independent coaches and trainers who believe in the value of their work and have a love of this industry. (breakingmuscle.com)
- Coaches Only is for professionals who strive to make a career that lasts, has impact, and rewards people who work hard at it. (breakingmuscle.com)
- A professional dog trainer for 9 years, Dianna holds national certifications from the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (2003) and from the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (2007), for which she was a founding member. (petprofessionalguild.com)
- What experience, certifications, and education does the trainer have qualifying them to train your dog. (harlandaily.com)
- Similarly, the United States does not require animal trainers to have any specific certification. (wikipedia.org)
- Twirling is an athletic event that demands a lot of technical skill and coordination, Henoch's coach and trainer Shannon Meis said. (newspapers.com)
- They discuss the advantages of working with a certified professional dog trainer so that you have someone that can coach both you and your dog when things are not going as expected. (greenacreskennel.com)
- Be Your Own Life Coach offers you interactive and practical resources such as diaries and checklists, review programs, reward structures and case studies in success. (google.com)
- Jeff Archer is a Personal Trainer and Life Coach. (google.com)
- A career as a coach or trainer is a never ending opportunity to learn, grow, and re-invent yourself. (breakingmuscle.com)
- Want to Be a Personal Trainer or Strength Coach? (ericcressey.com)
-  An animal trainer can use conditioned reinforcers, like clickers, to bridge the interval between response and positive reinforcement. (wikipedia.org)
- It also helps them to associate together-time with rewards and positive outcomes. (shibashake.com)
- Clicker trainers also feel that their relationships with their animals are stronger and more rewarding when they focus on the positive rather than the negative. (pitbulltalk.com)
- discussion of positive/negative rewards in the abstract. (marthabeth.com)
- Trainers may use different methodologies such as punishing bad behavior while others use positive reinforcement and rewards for good behavior. (harlandaily.com)
- Be also wary of some dog trainers who sneak the word positive on their websites when they really are not positive trainers. (hubpages.com)
- Since the dog is rewarded with a game after succeeding, the behavior is enhanced through positive reinforcement. (coursehero.com)
- One or two years working as an assistant trainer may be a humble start, but at least the trainer has put some effort to learn under the belt of a professional. (hubpages.com)
- This thesis presents and formalizes interactive shaping, one such teaching method, where agents learn from real-valued reward signals that are generated by a human trainer. (utexas.edu)
- How and to what extent can agents harness the information contained in human-generated signals of reward to learn sequential decision-making tasks? (utexas.edu)
- Rewarding With Praise Praise has to have meaning to a dog, it has to realize, to know that it is being praised, being recognized for doing something right or well. (floridadogtrainer.com)
- You do reward for the good behaviours as well preferably with praise or toy and only sometimes food - the food must only be a reward and not a lure. (lifeasahuman.com)
- Ironically, as a trainer and a veterinary technician, I will tell you that this problem is both simple and complex! (thedogtrainingsecret.com)
- The article contends that there are no uniform standards to evaluate the competency of animal behaviorists or trainers in the U.S. There are two animal behavior organizations that have governing bodies and requirements for formal education, the American College of Veterinary Behaviorists and the. (ebscohost.com)
- He also coauthored Rewarding Teams: Lessons from the Trenches (Jossey-Bass, 2000) with Jerry McAdams and David Zielinski, and 50 Activities for Team Building (HRD Press, 1991). (ebooks.com)
- To enquire about our dog behaviour dog training new york state modification training lessons or engage the services of our dog trainers, simply call +6568714245 or fill up the contact form to the right of this page. (howtodomagic.info)
- For many working in healthcare, the hospice field is a new - and rewarding - experience. (vitas.com)
- While a lack of certification does not automatically translate into a bad trainer, a certificate along with hands-on experience can really set a good trainer apart. (hubpages.com)
- While some of the materials studied are acceptable, a good dog trainer also needs hands-on experience. (hubpages.com)
- Also, thank you to everyone who helped to make it another successful month by generously posting their pictures and in particular to those people who posted for the first time - I hope you found it an interesting and rewarding experience and I hope it encourages you to share more of your pictures with us! (l-camera-forum.com)
- Training is a test of a trainer and equally it is a test of the participants to wrest the best out of the training, trainer and cumulative experience of the audience. (blogspot.com)
- This lecture was used in the DVD I am doing with Michael titled Training the Send Away with Michael Ellis . (leerburg.com)
- Whilst it's fantastic to receive recognition for what you do, clearly as a training provider we don't exist with the sole aim of winning awards and trophies - if anything these are reward for success. (exerciseregister.org)
- This smart GPS watch delivers extensive training features in a compact form, ready to train how you want - whether you swim, cycle, hit the gym or run off the beaten track.Featuring convenient wrist HR measurement, the Trainer tracks your training with sport-specific modes as well as everyday activity monitoring with steps and calories. (snowboardclub.co.uk)
- You can view incoming calls, texts and calendar notifications on the watch so you can stay updated at a glance without losing focus on the task at hand.With extensive sports modes as well as route navigation the Trainer is the perfect partner for helping you achieve your goals whether training in the city or further afield. (snowboardclub.co.uk)
- PROPTA offers our students the most in-depth training program to ensure our students can launch a successful and rewarding career. (propta.com)
- It is important that new trainers have a working knowledge of the terms we use in dog training. (leerburg.com)
- They mistakenly think that they should be training with toy rewards (i.e. a ball). (leerburg.com)
- Using toys as a reward is an advanced training method. (leerburg.com)
- Everything from potty training to working titles! (pitbulltalk.com)
- TFH Publications) Palika is a very famous dog trainer, and her section on training is outstanding (though not poodle-specific). (marthabeth.com)
- SAN FRANCISCO -- Barry Bonds looked at the witness stand with a blank expression as a childhood friend and former business partner described how baseball's biggest star walked into the master bedroom at his spring training home along with trainer Greg Anderson, who had a syringe with a needle. (espn.com)
- Not impressed by the number of years the trainer has been training for? (hubpages.com)
- But even somebody new in the field must have some hands-on training under the guidance of another trainer. (hubpages.com)
- Through this investigation, a deep relationship is identified between discounting, the level of positivity in human reward, and training success. (utexas.edu)
- In the 1890s, T.S. Hammond, author of Practical Dog Training , lamented that his fellow trainers believed that "all knowledge that is not beaten into a dog is worthless for all practical purposes. (slate.com)
- She published the first modern guidebook for dog trainers, Training You To Train Your Dog . (slate.com)
- Trainers who are real trainers spend 5 to 20 times more time and effort pondering and preparing, against the training duration of that program. (blogspot.com)
- Every dog treat is not necessarily a successful Training Reward! (concordpetfoods.com)
- In this post on The Academy for Dog Trainers blog, Dr. Zazie Todd discusses the benefits of reward-based dog training. (greenacreskennel.com)
- Additionally, they discuss why choosing a trainer that is committed to pain-free, force-free and fear-free training is so important. (greenacreskennel.com)
- Creating an environment where boxers' efforts will be rewarded. (wikipedia.org)
- When noted bodybuilder and Mr. USA title holder, Joe Antouri created this organization, it was to provide the finest educational program to professional fitness and conditioning trainers. (propta.com)
- With love, patience, and a professional dog trainer Hobo thrives. (harlandaily.com)
- Does the trainer belong to a professional association, and if not, why? (harlandaily.com)
- So then it is time to use that frustration or No Reward Marker (NRM) again and wait. (thedogtrainingsecret.com)
- Chalk players who bet odds-on favorites to show were rewarded six times in six races. (dailynews.com)
- Kyra Sundance is a world-acclaimed stunt dog show performer, celebrity dog trainer, and internationally best-selling author. (ebay.com.au)
- The trainers are responsible (in conjunction with medical personnel retained by the show) for designing comprehensive workout and nutrition plans and teaching them to the contestants. (wikipedia.org)
- At that time, Montiel's WBO title was not at stake under the policies of the Japan Boxing Commission. (wikipedia.org)
- b) The jurisdiction, supervision, powers and duties of the Commission shall extend under this chapter to any and all person or persons, associations or corporations who or which shall hold or conduct any meeting within this State at which horse racing is permitted for any stake, purse or reward. (delaware.gov)
- The problem is that there are some unethical people around that print out business cards, publish a website, write a few fake reviews and call themselves trainers. (hubpages.com)
- Amanda Jackson is a registered nurse who works in the recovery room at Saint Francis Medical Center in the Brandermill section of south Richmond by day, and is a harness racing trainer/breeder/owner on other parts of the days, evenings, weekends and holidays when she is not working. (harnesslink.com)
- Trainers often debate about the use of electronic shock collars. (drsophiayin.com)
- Leading provincial trainer Kim Waugh doesn't have a runner in the Gosford Gold Cup but will saddle up five strong chances in other races on Friday. (racingnsw.com.au)
- Akihiko Honda, 我がボクシング改革論, Nippon Sports Publishing Co., Ltd. While making contributions to those issues over years, Honda worked on the world title fights of Cesar Bazan (since the 1990s), Edwin Valero et al. (wikipedia.org)
- For 40+ years we've helped over 300,000 dog trainers just like you! (leerburg.com)
- According to the Association of Pet Dog Trainers , a certified dog trainer may range widely from a person that has studied for 2 weeks and taken a test, to somebody that has studied extensively for years before being tested on his knowledge and skills. (hubpages.com)
- envelope exists your trainers helpAdChoicesPublishersLegalTermsPrivacyCopyrightSocial from email years. (swchess.com)
- John's Dream won a Virginia Breeders championship title as a 2 and 3-year-old and has won an Aged Breeders race now in back-to-back years. (harnesslink.com)
- Once a week, Michael works out with a trainer at the local Equinox athletic club, focusing on football drills familiar from his years as a high school and college athlete. (chicagotribune.com)
- Are you a U.S. Veteran or eligible person under Title 38, United States Code? (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- The American Kennel Club offers titles to many of the short legged terriers, and to Dachshunds, but Kerry Blue Terriers and some of the other long legged terriers, who are capable of gaining such working/hunting titles but are not eligible for AKC competition, must wait until such time as they will be. (uskbtc.com)
- She had been running in shorter races but her performance last start in the TAB Rewards Handicap (1550m) at Canterbury leaves no doubt she can handle the extra distance. (racingnsw.com.au)
- Clonbrien hero, an Irish champion greyhound racing dog, will lose winnings and race titles he won when it is believed cocaine was in his system. (irishcentral.com)
- Reward as understood is a very complex mechanism and some efforts of correcting the base pay and titling in a hurry by many MNCs in India have done a bigger crime by trying to correct it by market adjustments without looking at the talent map, complexity and expectations out of role and mapping it against the benchmark. (blogspot.com)
- Like the difference between an animal behaving with intention rather than by habit, the difference in attitude and enthusiasm between an animal that works to earn rewards rather than to avoid punishment is vast. (pitbulltalk.com)
- Glenn M. Parker is a consultant and trainer who has helped create high-performance teams at Bristol-Myers Squibb, Phillips-Van Heusen, Telcordia Technologies, BOC Gases, and the U.S. Coast Guard. (ebooks.com)
- RITA GREEN is an international consultant and trainer as well as an EALTA (European Association for Language Testing and Assessment) Expert Member. (ecampus.com)
- this game or skill or trick (whatever you want to call it) will teach your dog to use his feet and be rewarded for it which will make wiping them much, much more simple and I am all about simple! (thedogtrainingsecret.com)
- I advised him to teach them in bursts of 10 minutes intersected with fun tasks and heaps of rewards/attention in between and he was astounded at the results: these 'awful' children became absorbed in the tasks and voted his lesson as 'wicked' when they had been insulting and bullying him only the week before. (teachingexpertise.com)
- In Hard mode, you fight higher level enemies and earn better skill rewards. (cheatbook.de)
- There's a parallel with music business awards such as the BRITs - I can't imagine many world-famous bands are fixated on winning the 'best album' title and give that more significance than playing to 50,000 people in stadiums and arenas. (exerciseregister.org)
- Teaching is one of the most rewarding professions you can choose: Most people remember their favorite teachers and the. (military.com)
- I can never forget the first time I was at Fairplex, when I tied for the riding title (1989)," said Flores, whose agent is Craig O'Bryan. (dailynews.com)
- The seven-time NL MVP hit a season-record 73 homers in 2001 en route to a career-record 762 by the time of his last season in 2007 -- months before he was indicted for his 2003 grand jury testimony. (espn.com)
- We will be looking at the path to becoming a dog trainer, some red flags to be watchful for and some signs of good trainers. (hubpages.com)
- How do you spot a good trainer? (hubpages.com)
- A good trainer knows that learning how to train a dog is not something that happens overnight. (hubpages.com)
- To make it short and sweet: you cannot become a good trainer by simply reading a few books! (hubpages.com)
- For sure, there is something that clicks,' Swiatek, who will rise to a new career-high ranking of number 15 on Monday, said of her good form during her title runs. (yahoo.com)
- When he would train someone who became successful, this was his personal reward. (bodybuilding.com)
- Our Total Reward Framework helps you optimise reward, no matter how challenging the conditions. (blogspot.com)
- Chris is a personal trainer and former owner of a health-food store in the Long Island section of New York. (bodybuilding.com)
- What we have is either a high value food reward or its favorite toy. (leerburg.com)
- New dog trainers may think their dog is not motivated by food rewards. (leerburg.com)
- During a play-break, I call one dog over to me (the more food focused one), get her to do some simple commands, and reward her well for it. (shibashake.com)
- Can Pass and include title steps of this FOOD to see mistakes with them. (mjlunalaw.com)
- This program] fueled my dream of being a dog trainer. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- With our on-campus dog trainer program, students get the direct support they need from their teacher and their peers. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Our on-campus dog trainer program is located in Santa Clarita, CA. That means our classroom is only about 40 minutes from prime California tourist destinations such as Los Angeles and Hollywood! (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- The "Students Saving Lives" campaign is part of our Dog Trainer Program . (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Many of our students consider this part of the program the most rewarding. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- The program includes medical screenings, fitness assessments, weekly fitness and nutrition education seminars, diet analysis and numerous sessions with a certified personal trainer. (siu.edu)
- When PROPTA graduates complete their certificate program, they hold the best personal trainer certification available in the industry. (propta.com)
- If a trainer claims to have obtained certification from an online vocational school, make sure that online vocational program was actually combined with some hands-on mentoring somewhere. (hubpages.com)
- A loyalty program that rewards you for your love of reading. (kobo.com)
- The system can also implement a reward scheme in which patients who go beyond their prescribed treatment program or consistently stay within a compliance range obtain direct financial benefits or rewards. (google.com)
- Honda staged the fights of Yūichi Kasai (including his world title clash), Jōichirō Tatsuyoshi et al. (wikipedia.org)
- The fans, the trainers and owners, the great horses, the atmosphere of the fair itself, I really love this place. (dailynews.com)
- Please check the title of the book to determine if it should include any access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc. (ecampus.com)
- Down Came the Rain" as Brooke Shields so perfectly titled her book about postpartum depression. (postpartum.net)
- Ayn Rand, who also had some "radical" views on education, wrote a book called The New Left: The Anti-Industrial Revolution , with a chapter titled " The Comprachicos . (pjmedia.com)
- For middle IT management - those with network manager or director titles - base pay rose 4.3 per cent to US$74,890, and total compensation gained 4.6 per cent, to US$79,840. (itworldcanada.com)
- Then Honda promoted the world title doubleheader headlined by Toshiaki Nishioka vs. Rafael Márquez at the MGM Grand Marquee Ballroom in Las Vegas in association with Top Rank and Zanfer Promotions in October 2011. (wikipedia.org)
- Henoch won the title of intermediate Miss Majorette for the West Central Region of the National Baton Twirling Association earlier this year. (newspapers.com)
- Winning that title qualified her to compete in the national Baton Twirling Association competition this summer, but an injury prevented her from attending. (newspapers.com)
- In 2010, after undergoing 219 hours of apprehentship under a master dog trainer, she got certified by the Italian Association for Dog Trainers and Canine Consultants. (hubpages.com)
- In some countries animal trainer certification bodies exist. (wikipedia.org)
- What does it take to achieve the best personal trainer certification? (propta.com)
- First, you must complete the most thorough and comprehensive personal trainer certification available in the country. (propta.com)
- This is where it gets ugly: there is ultimately no licensing or certification requirement to become a dog trainer! (hubpages.com)
- As a dog trainer school, we strive to accommodate students wanting an on-site learning environment. (animalbehaviorcollege.com)
- Consolation might be found in knowing that those with general corporate management titles (C-level, non-IT positions), also took a hit on bonuses. (itworldcanada.com)
- Irish champion greyhound Clonbrien Hero has been stripped of race wins and reward money after cocaine was found in his system. (irishcentral.com)
- With six victories in nine mounts, including favored Subsidized in the Beverly J. Lewis Stakes for Hall of Fame trainer Bob Baffert, Pedroza got off to a flying start in the quest for his 12th consecutive Fairplex Park riding championship and 13th overall. (dailynews.com)
- The Darkspear Rebellion will reward your efforts to undermine the Warchief by helping you upgrade Latent Kor'kron Armor into useable gear. (icy-veins.com)
- As noted on your Trainers Registration Page if you have not sent in your Trainers Registration Form you will be paying $25.00 at Registration whether you have a photo of yourself or not. (ikfkickboxing.com)
- On the flip side, create a BINGO card with the class titles in the squares (don't forget the free square in the middle). (acefitness.org)
- The title of Elder existed in Pokémon Gold, Silver , and Crystal but wasn't a Trainer class until Generation IV . (bulbagarden.net)
- To access the Proving Grounds, speak with an NPC in the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit or a class trainer. (worldofwarcraft.com)
- At the age of twenty-two in 1970, Honda guided Masao Ōba to the world title, and later promoted the two of Mike Tyson's fights in 1988 and 1990. (wikipedia.org)
- He also realized the first world title tripleheader in Japan in 1998. (wikipedia.org)
- In the 1990s, in addition to the world title fights of Genaro Hernández, Jose Luis Bueno, Eloy Rojas et al. (wikipedia.org)
- In July 2007, he sent Jorge Linares to Las Vegas, Nevada, to successfully fight for and win his first world title. (wikipedia.org)
- Honda-promoted Akifumi Shimoda, who was the tenth Japanese boxer to risk his world championship belt outside Japan, lost his world title at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City in July 2011. (wikipedia.org)
- Honda made Nishioka the first Japanese boxer who defended the world title in the United States. (wikipedia.org)