Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Created as the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes in 1918. Yugoslavia became the official name in 1929. BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA; CROATIA; and SLOVENIA formed independent countries 7 April 1992. Macedonia became independent 8 February 1994 as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (MACEDONIA REPUBLIC).
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Rural Health Services
Ambulatory Care Facilities
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Geographic Information Systems
The Christian faith, practice, or system of the Catholic Church, specifically the Roman Catholic, the Christian church that is characterized by a hierarchic structure of bishops and priests in which doctrinal and disciplinary authority are dependent upon apostolic succession, with the pope as head of the episcopal college. (From Webster, 3d ed; American Heritage Dictionary, 2d college ed)
Professional Practice Location
Maps as Topic
Interviews as Topic
A state in western Australia. Its capital is Perth. It was first visited by the Dutch in 1616 but the English took possession in 1791 and permanent colonization began in 1829. It was a penal settlement 1850-1888, became part of the colonial government in 1886, and was granted self government in 1890. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1329)
Community Health Services
Health Services Accessibility
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Enumerations of populations usually recording identities of all persons in every place of residence with age or date of birth, sex, occupation, national origin, language, marital status, income, relation to head of household, information on the dwelling place, education, literacy, health-related data (e.g., permanent disability), etc. The census or "numbering of the people" is mentioned several times in the Old Testament. Among the Romans, censuses were intimately connected with the enumeration of troops before and after battle and probably a military necessity. (From Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 3d ed; Garrison, An Introduction to the History of Medicine, 4th ed, p66, p119)
A method of analyzing the variation in utilization of health care in small geographic or demographic areas. It often studies, for example, the usage rates for a given service or procedure in several small areas, documenting the variation among the areas. By comparing high- and low-use areas, the analysis attempts to determine whether there is a pattern to such use and to identify variables that are associated with and contribute to the variation.
The systematic surveying, mapping, charting, and description of specific geographical sites, with reference to the physical features that were presumed to influence health and disease. Medical topography should be differentiated from EPIDEMIOLOGY in that the former emphasizes geography whereas the latter emphasizes disease outbreaks.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
A disorder characterized by sudden attacks of respiratory distress in at rest patients with HEART FAILURE and PULMONARY EDEMA. It usually occurs at night after several hours of sleep in a reclining position. Patients awaken with a feeling of suffocation, coughing, a cold sweat, and TACHYCARDIA. When there is significant WHEEZING, it is called cardiac asthma.
A soft, loose-fitting polyurethane sheath, closed at one end, with flexible rings at both ends. The device is inserted into the vagina by compressing the inner ring and pushing it in. Properly positioned, the ring at the closed end covers the cervix, and the sheath lines the walls of the vagina. The outer ring remains outside the vagina, covering the labia. (Med Lett Drugs Ther 1993 Dec 24;35(12):123)
Urban Health Services
The science, art, or technology dealing with processes involved in the separation of metals from their ores, the technique of making or compounding the alloys, the techniques of working or heat-treating metals, and the mining of metals. It includes industrial metallurgy as well as metallurgical techniques employed in the preparation and working of metals used in dentistry, with special reference to orthodontic and prosthodontic appliances. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p494)
Wounds and Injuries
Community Health Nursing
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Community Health Planning
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
The constant presence of diseases or infectious agents within a given geographic area or population group. It may also refer to the usual prevalence of a given disease with such area or group. It includes holoendemic and hyperendemic diseases. A holoendemic disease is one for which a high prevalent level of infection begins early in life and affects most of the child population, leading to a state of equilibrium such that the adult population shows evidence of the disease much less commonly than do children (malaria in many communities is a holoendemic disease). A hyperendemic disease is one that is constantly present at a high incidence and/or prevalence rate and affects all groups equally. (Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 3d ed, p53, 78, 80)
Cause of Death
New South Wales
A state in southeastern Australia. Its capital is Sydney. It was discovered by Captain Cook in 1770 and first settled at Botany Bay by marines and convicts in 1788. It was named by Captain Cook who thought its coastline resembled that of South Wales. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p840 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p377)
A state in northeastern Australia. Its capital is Brisbane. Its coast was first visited by Captain Cook in 1770 and its first settlement (penal) was located on Moreton Bay in 1824. The name Cooksland was first proposed but honor to Queen Victoria prevailed. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p996 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p441)
Medically Underserved Area
A protozoan disease caused in humans by four species of the PLASMODIUM genus: PLASMODIUM FALCIPARUM; PLASMODIUM VIVAX; PLASMODIUM OVALE; and PLASMODIUM MALARIAE; and transmitted by the bite of an infected female mosquito of the genus ANOPHELES. Malaria is endemic in parts of Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Oceania, and certain Caribbean islands. It is characterized by extreme exhaustion associated with paroxysms of high FEVER; SWEATING; shaking CHILLS; and ANEMIA. Malaria in ANIMALS is caused by other species of plasmodia.
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
African Continental Ancestry Group
Municipalities of North Macedonia
City of Skopje Lipkovo Čučer Sand. Jegun. Tearce Tetovo Bogovinje Vrapčište Kičevo Plas. Cent. Župa Debar Veles Lozovo Gradsko ... Novo Selo Bosil. Vasilevo Strumica Valandovo Dojran Bogdan. Konče Negotino Vinica List of municipalities in North Macedonia by ... Map of the municipalities of North Macedonia, with the city of Skopje indicated on the map as 1. The map shows the rural and ... the second one is a map of the City of Skopje municipalities, the numbers of this municipalities are shown as 1, x, where "x" ...
... selo of Astrakhanka; Atbasar District, the town of Atbasar; Birjan sal District, the town of Stepnyak; Bulandy District, the ... the selo of Egindikol; Ereymentau District, the town of Ereymentau; Esil District, the town of Esil; Korgalzhyn District, the ... the selo of Zerendi; Zhaksy District, the settlement of Zhaksy; Zharkain District, the town of Derzhavinsk. * The following ten ... the selo of Balkashino; Shortandy District, the settlement of Shortandy; Tselinograd District, the selo of Akmol; Zerendi ...
Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor
Selo Shevel Gallery fairy door. Selo Shevel Gallery fairy door closeup. Red Shoes fairy door closeup. Washtenaw Dairy fairy ... The Fairy Doors of Ann Arbor are a series of small doors that are a type of installation art found in the city of Ann Arbor in ... The Selo-Shevel Gallery door is found on the Liberty St. side of the building, at sidewalk level. It is a simple red door with ... "These Tiny Doors Are Hidden All Around This Town. But The Reason Why They Were Built? It's Brilliant". The Meta Picture. 2013- ...
1760 in architecture
Selo Mansion in Ljubljana. New country house at Sølyst (Klampenborg) near Copenhagen is built. Arno's Court Triumphal Arch in ... Edinburgh City Chambers, designed by John Adam as the Royal Exchange, is opened. Hagley Hall in Worcestershire, England, ...
The first mention of the town of Kladanj dates back to 1138. The first record of Kladanj in Turkish sources is from 1469, ... Selo • Suljići • Tarevo • Tuholj • Velika Kula • Vranovići • Vučinići • Zagrađe 14,015 total Bosniaks - 9,300 (66.35%) Serbs - ... Kladanj (Serbian Cyrillic: Кладањ) is a town and municipality located in Tuzla Canton of the Federation of Bosnia and ... The town is 570 meters above sea level. The lumber industry called "Sokolina" is one of the most vital economic contributors to ...
East Kazakhstan Region
... the selo of Urzhar; Zaysan District, the town of Zaysan; Zharma District, the selo of Kalbatau (Georgiyevka); Zyryan District, ... the selo of Kurshim; Shemonaikha District, the town of Shemonaikha; Tarbagatay District, the selo of Aksuat; Ulan District, the ... the town of Ayagoz; Beskaragay District, the selo of Beskaragay; Borodulikha District, the selo of Borodulikha; Glubokoye ... the town of Zyryanovsk. * The following ten localities in East Kazakhstan Region have town status: Oskemen (Ust-Kamenogorsk), ...
... the town of Saryagash; Sayram District, the selo of Aksukent; Shardara District, the town of Shardara; Sozak District, the selo ... with the town Zhetysai Maktaaral District, the town of Myrzakent; Ordabasy District, the selo of Temirlan; Otyrar District, the ... Baydibek District, with the administrative center in the selo of Shayan; Kazygurt District, the selo of Kazygurt; Zhetysai ... The city of Shymkent was taken out of the region, and the name was changed to Turkistan Oblast. The administrative center of ...
North Kazakhstan Region
... the selo of Beskol; Magzhan Zhumabaev District, the town of Bulayevo; Mamlyut District, the town of Mamlyutka; Shal akyn ... the town of Taiynsha; Timiryazev District, the selo of Timiryazevo; Ualikhanov District, the selo of Kishkenekol; Zhambyl ... the selo of Talshik; Aiyrtau District, the selo of Saumalkol; Esil District, the selo of Yavlenka; Gabit Musirepov District, ... District, the selo of Presnovka. The following five localities in North Kazakhstan Region have town status: Petropavl, Bulayevo ...
... the selo of Oiyl; Shalkar District, the town of Shalkar; Temir District, the town of Temir; Yrgyz District, the selo of Yrgyz ... the town of Khromtau; Kobda District, the aul of Kobda; Martuk District, the selo of Martuk; Mugalzhar District, the town of ... Alga District, with the administrative center in the town of Alga; Ayteke Bi District, the selo of Komsomol; Bayganin District ... There are 1 bus station (in the city of Aktobe) and 2 bus stations (in the city of Aktobe, Khromtau) and 1 passenger service ...
... the selo of Makhambet; Zhylyoi District, the town of Kulsary. * Two localities in Atyrau Region have town status. These are ... the selo (village) of Akkystau; Kurmangazy District, the selo of Ganyushkino; Kyzylkoga District, the selo of Miyaly; Makat ... Its capital is the town of Atyrau, with a population of 142,500 people; the region itself has 480,000 people. Kazakhs make up ... Ethnic groups (2020): Kazakh: 92.72% Russian: 5.14% Others: 2,14% The region is divided into seven districts and the city of ...
He taught both Spanish and English at schools in League City, Crystal City and San Antonio, Texas. He also taught Spanish and ... y no se lo tragó la tierra is a novel divided into fourteen vignettes. The book opens with a section called "El año perdido" ( ... But he is best known for his novel, ...y no se lo tragó la tierra (1971); for which he received the first Premio Quinto Sol ... His novel ...y no se lo tragó la tierra is semi-autobiographical and is based around the migratory life of a young boy. As ...
Pushkin, Saint Petersburg
ГОРОДОК-INFO ГАЗЕТА Пушкин, Царское Село, Pushkin, Tsarskoe Selo, Tsarskoye Selo. Pushkin-town.net (1999-07-11). Retrieved on ... Tsarskoye Selo was one of the most developed cities of Russia. In 1887 it became the first fully electrified town in Europe, ... The town was liberated on 24 January 1944 as a result of the Krasnoye Selo-Ropsha Offensive. Restoration of the palace complex ... The town contains an ensemble of the 18th century "Tsarskoye Selo". This museum complex includes the Catherine Palace, ...
... the town) and Naraiv Selo (Naraiv the village). Currently Naraiv has 1.799 inhabitants, mostly Galician Ukrainians. In ... In 1900 "Naraiv Selo" had 1139 inhabitants. Among them: 856 Ukrainians, 205 Poles and 78 Jews and some decades later in 1939 it ... Naraiv is within Eastern Galicia, former Austrian empire (until 1918). In the past it was a town. The first historical mention ... In 1939, "Naraiv Town´s" population numbered already 3910 inhabitants. Among them 1980 Ukrainians (Greek-Catholics), 520 Poles ...
Beran Selo, a village located in Berane, Montenegro. Beranovac, a place located in Kraljevo, Serbia. Beranci, a village in the ... Berane, formerly Ivangrad, is a city located in Montenegro. Berane, Beranes, Beranci or Berani may also refer to: Berane ...
The total population of the town was 3,194 people as of the 2011 census. For census purposes, Grdelica is divided into two ... adjacent parts, southern "Grdelica town" (Grdelica varoš; population 2,136) and northern "Grdelica village" (Grdelica selo; ... Grdelica (Serbian Cyrillic: Грделица) is a town in southern Serbia. It is situated in the Leskovac municipality, in the ...
... aka City of M .... M Before Night Falls... aka Antes que anochezca (2000).... Tomás Diego I Love You Baby (2001).... Daniel ... Christian No se lo digas a nadie (1998)... aka Don't Tell Anyone .... Joaquín Camino Isabella (1999) (telenovela)... aka ...
Largest settlement is the town of Leskovac, fourth largest town in Central Serbia. Other settlements include Vlasotince and ... Other settlements include Vrnjci, Gračac and Novo Selo. The Trstenik Depression (Trstenička kotlina) - depression centered ... Named after the small town of Stalać at the exit of the gorge. Sub-regions which partially make up the South Morava Valley ... The largest settlement is the town of Kruševac and its suburbs of Parunovac, Pepeljevac, Jasika, etc. Artificial lake of Ćelije ...
Belogorsk, Amur Oblast
In 1893, the selo of Bochkaryovka (Бочкарёвка) appeared nearby. The two localities grew with the construction of a station on ... The town is home to important military elements of the Eastern Military District, specifically the headquarters of the 35th ... While the literal meaning of the name is white mountains, the reasons for renaming are unclear, as the town stands on a plain ... Belogorsk (Russian: Белого́рск) is a town in Amur Oblast, Russia, located on the river Tom, a tributary of the Zeya. Population ...
In the selo of Shunems it turns south-east. The town of Velsk is situated at confluence of the Vel with the Vaga. The Vel was ... From this point, the Vel flows north, accepts the Shonosha in the selo of Ust-Shonosha, and turns east. ...
In the Prussian era, this town belonged to Landkreis Labiau/Kreis Labiau (de), in the Province of East Prussia. Rogalla von ... Saranskoe, Saranskoye (Russian: Саранское; German: Laukischken, Лаукишкен; Lithuanian: Laukiška) is a rural locality (selo) in ...
The town's coat of arms depicts three white fleurs-de-lis on a blue field. Laško was attested in written sources in 1145 under ... The Slovene name is derived from *Laško selo 'Vlach village'; the first element comes from Slavic *Vȍlxъ, referring to the ... Brewing in the town dates back to 1817, when the bell-maker Ivan Steinmetz set up a brewery there. The Laško Brewery was sold ... The town is located at the foothills of Hum Hill on the Savinja River. It was first mentioned in written documents dating to ...
After the war, Velenje rapidly advanced and developed into a modern city. The city was planned and built in the 1950s, in the ... e selo 'Velenъ's village'. A less likely hypothesis derives the name from the Slovene common noun velen(je) 'pasture for ... The 1889 Old Velenje (Slovene: Staro Velenje), the old part of today's city, was a small market town with 364 citizens, located ... The city is located in northeastern Slovenia, among the rolling green hills of the Šalek Valley, with the Kamnik-Savinja Alps ...
It was first mentioned in the 1540s as a selo. Korcheva received town status in 1781 by the order of the empress Catherine II. ... The town was prosperous until it was bypassed by the railroads in the latter half of the nineteenth century. As the Ivankovo ... Most of the population was resettled into the nearby town of Konakovo. One can still find the only surviving house (which ... Coordinates: 56°47′34″N 36°50′22″E / 56.79278°N 36.83944°E / 56.79278; 36.83944 Korcheva (Russian: Корчева́) was a town in ...
It is located in Cherkasy Raion (district) of Cherkasy Oblast (province), near the town of Chyhyryn. It belongs to Chyhyryn ... Subotiv (Ukrainian: Суботів) is a village (selo) in central Ukraine. ...
Close to the town, there is also an uncompleted military air base, Onega Andozero. In 2003, the Russian inland oil shipping ... The Onega is navigable downstream from the selo of Porog; there is regular passenger navigation. There is also limited ... The town is also served by the Arkhangelsk-Murmansk rail line, which branches off in Obozerskaya railway station from the ... Onega (Russian: Оне́га) is a town in the northwest of Arkhangelsk Oblast, Russia, situated at the mouth of the Onega River, a ...
Tree of Peace (World War I)
Turzovka, town in Kysuce Region. Species of tree: Quercus robur, 'Atropurpurea' cultivar. Lalinok, part of Divinka village, the ... Russia Pushkin, in State Museum Tsarskoye Selo in Saint Petersburg. A tree was planted on Friday, October 26, 2018. In Saint ... Species of tree: Thuja occidentalis 'Smaragd'. United States National World War I Museum and Memorial in Kansas City. The ... Severka Televízia severného Slovenska, TV SEVERKA - Vysadili ďalší Strom pokoja, retrieved 2019-01-08 City of Žilina. "Na ...
They came from neighbouring villages of Mužlja and Lukino Selo. 1961: 2,031 1971: 1,841 1981: 1,746 1991: 1,762 2002: 1,477 ... Official presentation of city of Zrenjanin. Archived from the original on 2010-05-04. "Specijalni rezervat prirode "Stari Begej ...
Administrative divisions of Bashkortostan
... city/town under republic's jurisdiction (город республиканского значения); city district (городской район)-an administrative ... selo (село); village (деревня) closed administrative-territorial formations (закрытое административно-территориальное ... city/town under a district's jurisdiction (город районного значения) urban-type settlement (посёлок городского типа): work ...
The Lysianka Raion consisted of 1 town (Lysianka) and 38 villages. The villages of the Lysianka Raion included: Bosivka Boyarka ... Vynohrad rural hromada with the administration in the selo of Vynohrad. The population of the Lysianka Raion (as of 2001) was ... Buzhanka rural hromada with the administration in the selo of Buzhanka; Lysianka settlement hromada with the administration in ...
Accordingly, the Kozelets Raion was divided into: 1 city council-made up of the city of Oster 2 settlement councils-made up of ... Kipti rural hromada with the administration in the selo of Kipti; Kozelets settlement hromada with the administration in ... consisting of one city, two urban-type settlements, 106 villages, and 2 rural settlements. Mizhrichynskyi Regional Landscape ... Kozelets; Oster urban hromada with the administration in the city of Oster. The Kozelets Raion was divided in a way that ...
The Man Who Wasn't There, a enciclopedia libre
O selo Decca Records lanzou o álbum da banda sonora o 30 de outubro de 2001. Está composto polos seguintes catorce ... Bergan 2016, p. Small Town, Hollywood *↑ 41,0 41,1 41,2 Goldwasser, Dan (21 de outubro de 2001). "The Man Who Wasn't There - ... "Man About Town". IGN. Consultado o 10 de xaneiro de 2018 ...
Elvis Presley - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
"O rockabilly se cristalizou em um estilo reconhecível em 1954 com o primeiro lançamento de Elvis Presley, no selo da Sun", ... "PSanta Claus Is Back in Town". Em 1957, seu primeiro disco gospel foi lançado, o EP de quatro músicas, Peace in the Valley. ...
Local Serbs celebrate 1 April as "City Defense Day",[dead link] and a street in the town is presently named after the ... The Serbs of Bijeljina celebrate 1 April as "City Defense Day", and a street in the city has been named after the SDG. ... The town of Bijeljina itself had 36,414 inhabitants, 19,024 of whom were Bosniaks (or 52% of the town's population), while the ... testified that the only real fighting that took place in the town on 1-2 April happened around the city hospital, where the ...
In the city of Wuxi, on the edge of Lake Tai and at the foot of two mountains, there were thirty four gardens recorded by the ... The Russian Empress Catherine the Great built her own pagoda in the garden of her palace of Tsarskoye Selo, near Saint ... The Garden of the Monastery of the Celestial Rulers in Luoyang was famous for its peonies; the entire city came when they were ... By 495, the city of Luoyang, capital of the Northern Wei dynasty, had over 1,300 temples, mostly in the former residences of ...
Many US city and local governments hire professional and amateur hunters each year to reduce populations of animals such as ... The imperial hunts were organised mainly in Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo, and Gatchina. ... Dawson City, Yukon Territory, Canada: John Storer, Government of Yukon. Archived from the original on 17 November 2006. ... The Department of Nature and Environmental Conservation of the Provincial Administration of the Cape of Good Hope, Cape Town ...
Stevie Ray Vaughan, a enciclopedia libre
A xente volvíase tola e non tiñan nin idea de quen eramos!". Despois de aparecer na serie de televisión Austin City Limits ... asinou a Double Trouble para o selo por recomendación do produtor John Hammond. Pouco despois, Epic financiou un videoclip ...
Mama's Gun - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Mama's Gun é o segundo álbum de estúdio da artista americana Erykah Badu, lançado em 11 de Novembro de 2000, pelo selo Motown ... As seções de gravação para o álbum ocorreram entre 1999 e 2000 no Electric Lady Studios em New York City. Mama's Gun engloba ...
Alexandra Feodorovna (Alix of Hesse)
Buchanan, Meriel (2010). Petrograd, the city of trouble, 1914-1918 (reprint ed.). Nabu Press. p. 74. ISBN 978-1171704744. .. ... The guards informed him he was no longer at Tsarskoe Selo and that refusal to comply with their request would result in his ... Nicholas finally was allowed to return to the Alexander Palace at Tsarskoe Selo where he was placed under arrest with his ... There were attempts made by crowds to storm the Alexander Palace at Tsarskoe Selo, but the palace were successfully defended by ...
He moved the capital from Moscow to the new model city of St. Petersburg, and led a cultural revolution that replaced some of ... The Catherine Palace, located at Tsarskoe Selo, was the summer residence of the imperial family. It is named after Empress ... The Trans-Caucasian Railway connected the city of Batum on the Black Sea and the oil center of Baku on the Caspian Sea. The ... The long-term plan was for a university in every region, a secondary school in every major city, upgraded primary schools, and ...
BTS (grupo musical), a enciclopedia libre
"BTS Reveals New Promotional Track For City Of Seoul". Soompi (en inglés). 5 de decembro de 2017. Consultado o 8 de febreiro de ... Selo(s) discográfico(s). *Big Hit. *Pony Canyon. *Def Jam Japan ...
Lunar New Year Cup, la enciclopedia libre
Auckland City 1-0 Kitchee Muangthong United 1-0 FC Seoul 2018 Hong Kong All-Stars 4-3 Hong Kong FA Solo dos equipos ... Además, durante 2011 y 2012 se lo denominó Asian Challenge Cup. Desde 1993 hasta 2007 el torneo contó con la participación de ...
"The Split City Museum". Retrieved 23 October 2010.. *^ a b c "Grad Split" [City of Split] (in Croatian). Retrieved 23 October ... It was a colony of the polis of Issa, the modern-day town of Vis, itself a colony of the Sicilian city of Syracuse.  The ... City of Split. Top: Nighttime view of Split from Mosor; 2nd row: Cathedral of Saint Domnius; City center of Split; 3rd row: ... listen); see other names) is Croatia's second-largest city and the largest city in the Dalmatia region. It lies on the eastern ...
Nicholas II of Russia
Paul Benckendorff, Last Days at Czarskoe Selo. London: 1927. *Sophie Buxhoeveden, The Life and Tragedy of Alexandra Fedorovna, ... The troops had to shoot in different places of the city, there were many dead and wounded. Lord, how painful and bad! ... Throughout the city, at bridges on strategic boulevards, the marchers found their way blocked by lines of infantry, backed by ... In July 1915, King Christian X of Denmark, first cousin of the Tsar, sent Hans Niels Andersen to Tsarskoye Selo with an offer ...
No creo en Dios.Al menos no de la manera en que se lo describe habitualmente.. ... "City of Stars" *Music: Justin Hurwitz. *Lyrics: Benj Pasek and Justin Paul (2016) ...
The site is located 12 km (7.5 mi) from the modern town of Kostolac in Eastern Serbia. The city dates back to the 1st century ... Presentation of Jesus Church, Krušedol Selo. *Gorioč monastery. *Our Lady of Hvosno ... Viminacium (VIMINACIUM) or Viminatium was a major city (provincial capital) and military camp of the Roman province of ... Viminacium is located in Stari Kostolac (Old Kostolac) a Serbian town on the Danube river, east of Belgrade. Viminacium is the ...
Desperado City (1981). *Half a Life (1982). *The Princess (1983). *Stranger Than Paradise (1984) ...
Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna of Russia (1819-1876)
In the summer they usually lived in Gatchina and Tsarskoye Selo. President of the Academy of Arts. Grand Duchess Maria ... She would later make her Palace in St Petersburg one of the most beautiful in the city. All three sisters had musical ... Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaievna was born on 18 August [O.S. 6 August] 1819 in Krasnoye Selo in Saint Petersburg. She was the ...
Catherine the Great
"The Tsarskoye Selo State Museum-Preserve. Retrieved November 8, 2018.. *^ "Despot" is not derogatory in this context. See ... In 1785, Catherine approved the subsidising of new mosques and new town settlements for Muslims. This was another attempt to ... Catherine also received Elisabeth Vigée Le Brun (formerly court painter to Marie Antoinette) at her Tsarskoye Selo residence in ... On 28 June 1791, Catherine granted Daikokuya an audience at Tsarskoye Selo. Subsequently, in 1792, the Russian government ...
European route E71
In that area the E71 reaches Zagreb and connects to the city through a number of interchanges along the Zagreb bypass. Along ... switches to the D217 and reaches Ličko Petrovo Selo/Izačić border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina. It further specifies that ...
D. W. Griffith - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Iris Barry and Eileen Bowser, D. W. Griffith: American Film Master (Garden City, New York: Doubleday, 1965) ... Griffith foi homenageado num selo de 10 centavos pelos Estados Unidos em 5 de Maio de 1975. ...
Catherine I of Russia
While the city was being built he lived in a three-room log cabin with Catherine, where she did the cooking and caring for the ... She was also the first royal owner of the Tsarskoye Selo estate, where the Catherine Palace still bears her name. ... When Russian forces captured the town, Pastor Glück offered to work as a translator, and Field Marshal Boris Sheremetev agreed ...
Similar parades are organized in all major Russian cities and the cities with the status Hero city or City of Military Glory. ... Tsarskoye Selo). Moscow contains a great variety of impressive Soviet-era buildings along with modern scyscrapers, while Saint ... "Petersburg City. Retrieved 11 January 2008.. *^ a b Garafola, L (1989). Diaghilev's Ballets Russes. Oxford University Press. p ... The city has registered a brand The Third Capital of Russia, though a number of other major Russian cities compete for this ...
Bloody Sunday (1905)
Nicholas II described the day as "painful and sad". As reports spread across the city, disorder and looting broke out. ... Petersburg, the Tsar left on Saturday 21 January [O.S. 8 January] 1905 for Tsarskoye Selo. A cabinet meeting, held without any ... A report had been made to the Tsar at Tsarskoe Selo on Saturday night on the measures being taken to contain the marchers. ... The "Assembly of the Russian Factory and Mill Workers of the City of St. Petersburg", otherwise known as "the Assembly", had ...
Brazil - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... the biggest city) and Vitória. Other cities are at List of largest cities in Brazil. ... Selo Nacional do Brasil Capital. Brasília. 15°47′S 47°52′W / 15.783°S 47.867°W / -15.783; -47.867. ...
Dmitry Kosorotov, the city's senior autopsy surgeon, conducted an autopsy. Kosorotov's report was lost, but he later stated ... Rasputin was buried on 2 January (O.S. 21 December) at a small church that Anna Vyrubova had been building at Tsarskoye Selo. ... Alternative religious movements such as spiritualism and theosophy had become popular among the city's aristocracy before ... he traveled to the city of Kazan, where he acquired a reputation as a wise and perceptive starets, or holy man, who could help ...
Execution of the Romanov family
Soon after the family was executed, the city fell to the White Army. In mid-July 1918, forces of the Czechoslovak Legion were ... From left to right: Grand Duchesses Maria, Olga, Anastasia and Tatiana Nikolaevna of Russia in captivity at Tsarskoe Selo in ... All those under arrest will be held as hostages, and the slightest attempt at counter-revolutionary action in the town will ... As the civil war continued and the White Army (a loose alliance of anti-Communist forces) was threatening to capture the city, ...
Natalia Pavlovna Paley
a b c d e Hall, The English Dacha at Tsarkoe Selo, p. 28 ... Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Manhattan, New York City, U.S ... a b Hall, The English Dacha at Tsarkoe Selo, p. 27 *^ ... The English Dacha at Tsarkoe Selo. Royalty Digest Quarterly. ... In May 1914, the family settled in Tsarskoe Selo, in a luxurious palace filled with antiques and objects of art. In Russia, ... On 5 February 1941, Princess Natalia became a naturalized American citizen. She was a well-known socialite in New York City ...
Pulp (grupo musical), a enciclopedia libre
Os membros de Pulp eran todos compañeiros que asistían á City High School en Sheffield e acompañaron á banda Crude, da mesma ... Selo(s) discográfico(s). Island Records. Membros. Jarvis Cocker. Candida Doyle. Mark Webber. Steve Mackey. Nick Banks. ...
James, Gary The Big Book Of City, James Ward, 2009. *Jensen, Richard. The Winning of the Midwest, Social and Political Conflict ... the participants of the procession in front of the Tsarskoe Selo railway station (1912) ...
Nickel Creek - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
Krauss produziu o seu álbum homónimo em 2000 sob o selo da gravadora Sugar Hill Records. Nickel Creek recebeu duas nomeações ... "Petty, Morrison, Nelson Top 'Austin City Limits' Bill". Billboard (magazine). May 18, 2006. Retrieved February 3, 2008. ... Austin City Limits, SXSW, Lollapalooza, e Star Fest. ...
Selo Black Crow - Wikipedia
Rapid City Journal. "Obituaries for March 9", 8 March 2004. Retrieved 12 August 2019. Schwartz, Stephanie M. "Selo (Sylvester) ... Sylvester "Selo" Black Crow (July 23, 1932 - March 5, 2004) was a leader of the Oglala Lakota people, and activist. He served ... Selo Black Crow, Andfrancine Nelson, for Themselves and on Behalf of the Lakotanation and Persons Practicing the Lakota ... "SELO HOUSE-Transitional living and work center". www.razoo.com. Retrieved 19 March 2018. "American Indian Movement will get ...
Battle of Borovo Selo - Wikipedia
While the city of Vukovar itself had an ethnically mixed population of 47.2 percent Croats and 32.2 percent Serbs, smaller ... The Battle of Borovo Selo of 2 May 1991, known in Croatia as the Borovo Selo massacre (Croatian: Pokolj u Borovom Selu) and in ... Vukovar Borovo Naselje Borovo Selo Dalj Vinkovci Osijek In 1991, the village of Borovo Selo, situated on the right bank of the ... A political rally was held in Borovo Selo on 14 April, and by the end of the month the situation had become more volatile. ...
weather zagreb - croatia - weatheronline
The Jewel (The Lone City, #1) by Amy Ewing
Si quieren leer crueldad a raudales, ¡no se lo pierdan! ...more flag 40 likes · Like · see review ... YA Buddy Readers...: The Lone City Series by Amy Ewing - Reading from The Jewel (The Lone City #1) from October 1st 2018 85 ... "The lone city is divided into five circles, each separated by a wall, and all of them but the Marsh have nicknames based on ... Crazy for Young A...: The Jewel (The Lone City #1) by Amy Ewing → Start Date: November 20, 2017 16 18. Dec 03, 2017 07:27PM. ...
30 Best Como Hotels, Italy (From $53)
B&B Hotel Como City Center Hotel in Como Budget Hotel B&B Hotel Como City Center is 2953 feet from Lake Como, and a 5-minute ... Hotel in Como City Centre, Como Breakfast options Facing Lake Como, Hotel Barchetta Excelsior is in the main square of the city ... A relaxing town, great for eating out and having a few.... A relaxing town, great for eating out and having a few drinks didnt ... Amazing city, very safe and has a tasty mix of everything:.... Amazing city, very safe and has a tasty mix of everything: ...
Village - Wikipedia
... and selo (село). Historically, the formal indication of status was religious: a city (gorod, город) had a cathedral, a selo had ... and not a town council or city council. However, some civil parishes have no functioning parish, town, or city council nor a ... in an otherwise sparsely developed town or city - for instance, the village of Hyannis in the town of Barnstable, Massachusetts ... In Spain, a village (pueblo or aldea) refers to a small population unit, smaller than a town (villa) and a city (ciudad), ...
Glogonj / Glogonj, Serbia (general), Serbia, Europe
Pančevo / Pancevo, Serbia (general), Serbia, Europe
Squalor and Pollution Afflict the Growing Cities - The New York Times
Article on problems plaguing growing internatl cities notes air pollution problems in Mex City (Internatl Econ Survey article ... In Selo Paulo, Brazil, a city of, nearly 11 million, two‐thirds of the homes have no running water. The solutions to the ... Mexico City. Already the largest urban center in the third world, Mexico City is growing so rapidly and chaotically that living ... The rich are moving further out of town in a vain attempt to escape the citys infamous air pollution, but they must sit for ...
Escáner CT (General) | Medical City Dallas
13 Day Affordable Croatia & Slovenia with Venice | Visit Bled, Dubrovnik, Ljubljana, Opatija, Sibenik, Split, and Venice |...
Under the City Bell Tower on Luza Square stands Orlandos Tower, dedicated to the knight that saved the city in the 9th century ... DAY 8, Sunday - Pakovo Selo, Krka National Park, Sibenik. This morning, enjoy a scenic drive north to the quaint Dalmatian ... Under the City Bell Tower on Luza Square stands Orlandos Tower, dedicated to the knight that saved the city in the 9th century ... Under the City Bell Tower on Luza Square stands Orlandos Tower, dedicated to the knight that saved the city in the 9th century ...
Deinstitutionalization of Persons with Intellectual or Mental Disabilities in Croatia | HRW
According to Marica Belaic, director of the Center for Social Welfare in the town of Dugo Selo outside of Zagreb, there are no ... Staff at the social welfare home Stancic run a day center in the town of Dugo Selo for persons with intellectual disabilities. ... The day center in Dugo Selo, for instance, is currently full and has a waiting list. The parent of a 16-year-old boy with ... A few years ago, Lobor Grads director used money from the Swedish government to rent and refurbish an apartment in the town of ...
Miracle House Miracle People Daily Makariv (44721), Naberezhna Street - Vlasne
Accidente cerebrovascular cerebeloso | Medical City Dallas
NOVELS OF RIZAL by Jason Aguelo on Prezi
Tandang Selo - Father of Kabesang Tales and grandfather of Tano and Juli. He raised the sick and young Basilio after he left ... At the end of the novel, he is again re-assigned to a distant town and is found dead one day.. Elías. Elías is Ibarras ... Kapitan Lucas (Town captain Lucas) - the gobernadorcillo of Tulig and is in danger of losing his government position if he does ... He is best known as a notorious character who speaks with harsh words and has been a cruel priest during his stay in the town. ...
Top 10 Hotels in Kolpino, Russia | Hotels.com
Tsarskoye Selo State Museum-Preserve (7 mi/11.3 km from the city center) ... Catherine Palace and Park in Tsarskoye Selo (7.2 mi/11.6 km from the city center) ... A welcoming city for all, Kolpino has a variety of hotels to choose from. There are 2 hotels in Kolpino and you can shop as ... Alexander Palace (7.1 mi/11.4 km from the city center). When to visit Kolpino. Wondering what time of year to travel or what ...
Joint Task Force East (JTF-East)
Serb refugees return to their homeland - CSMonitor.com
That, combined with her fathers poor health, sent her back to live with him in Novo Selo, a shell of a village that has not ... Their primary residence was an apartment in the city of Karlovac, to which the Lekas have not been allowed to return because it ... But they were rejected because their house in Novo Selo was only a summer house. ...
Ordering Zithromax # Zithromax on line > Op 459 pont Neuf right - Roger Thomas...
UNHCR - Refugees deliver mental health services to locked down camps in Iraq
Falak Selo knows what the sudden loss of home, country and loved ones can do to a persons mental wellbeing. She was studying ... She abandoned her studies to flee with them to the town of Akre in northern Iraq where a former prison for political dissidents ... Syrian refugee Falak Selo (right) talks to her mother and sister in Akre camp, northern Iraq, where she provides mental health ... Community worker Falak Selo (right) talks to a fellow Syrian refugee about the mental health services available at Al-Qalaa ( ...
The Grapes Of Wrath, Book by John Steinbeck (Paperback) | chapters.indigo.ca
Slovenia & Croatia | Peregrine Adventures US
On arrival take a guided tour around the Old Town. Visit Ljubljana Castle, the Town Hall, Cathedral of St Nicholas and the ... Ethno House Plitvice Selo or similar (Feature Stay) (1 night) Included Activities. *Pula Roman Amphitheatre ... town on the hill. The medieval charm of the town is still found in its well-preserved architecture. Truffles are a glamourous- ... and the citys rich heritage is visible at every step. Take an afternoon sightseeing tour of this splendid city - see the Roman ...
Ann Arbor Observer, January 1990 | Ann Arbor District Library
Snow Removal City of Ann Arbor, Snow removal from the public streets of the City of Ann Arbor is now taking place. There are ... Assorted Notes: Selo-Shevel Gallery [Changes], page 113. *Subjects: *Galleries. *Art & Artists ... City government, Money, garbage, and endless battles over development [The Busy Decade], by Eve Silberman, Jay Forstner, ... New public housing, Its a startling lesson in the gap between rich and poor families [Inside City Hall], page 13 ...
View cabin details
Arriving by ferry from Helsinki, you ll be able to discover the beautiful city of St Petersburg. ... located 25km south of the city at Tsarskoe Selo (Pushkin). Its a delightful baroque building designed by the Italian ... the elegant city of St Petersburg is an entrancing city-break destination. Nicknamed the Venice of the North, the city is built ... Petersburg City Tour. Peter & Pauls Fortress. Our driver will meet you in the arrivals area of the port with a Go Russia sign ...
WPKN's Favorites Of The Week | WPKN Radio | Page 5
The Ebony Hillbillies: 5 Miles From Town - 5 Miles From Town (EH Music, 2017) ... Kries: Zelena Lipa - Selo Na Okuke / Village Tracks (Riverboat, 2017). *Sandcatchers: The Breathless Empty Morning - What We ... South City Second Brother: Good Girl - Lost In China (Riverboat). *Filastine & Nova: Perbatasan - Drapetomania (Jarring Effects ... Alan Vega, Alex Chilton & Ben Vaughn: Fat City - Cubist Blues (Light in the Attic, 2015) ...
Análisis (del fin de semana) Parálisis! - Dark Frontier
Quién sabe? ¡Igual gracias a vosotros llegamos a la cifra de fundar antes del domingo! Vamos, a todo el que no se lo hayáis ... 11 / ¡Preparando el viaje a Barna City! June 04, 2015 - 2 comments ... Ya para finalizar, si teneis algún amigo que esté aún dudoso, o queda alguien por entrar, ¡que no se lo piense! ¡Estamos en las ...
Pushkin facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Pushkin
pōōsh´kĬn), city (1989 pop. 95,000), NW European Russia, a residential and resort suburb of St. Petersburg. It produces road- ... Founded in 1708 under Peter I on the site of a Finnish village, it was first called Tsarskoye Selo [czars village], but was ... In 1837 the city was joined with St. Petersburg by Russias first railroad. Heavily damaged during World War II, Pushkin and ... renamed Detskoye Selo [childrens village] after the Bolshevik Revolution. Pushkin served as a royal residence from 1725, with ...
Europe :: North Macedonia - The World Factbook - Central Intelligence Agency
An urban agglomeration is defined as comprising the city or town proper and also the suburban fringe or thickly settled ... Novo Selo, Ohrid, Pehcevo, Petrovec, Plasnica, Prilep, Probistip, Radovis, Rankovce, Resen, Rosoman, Skopje*, Sopiste, Staro ... 70 municipalities (opstini, singular - opstina) and 1 city* (grad); Aracinovo, Berovo, Bitola, Bogdanci, Bogovinje, Bosilovo, ... territory lying outside of, but adjacent to, the boundaries of the city. For smaller countries, lacking urban centers of ...
What really happened to Russia's Grand Duchess Anastasia Romanov - Europe - Haaretz.com
... he and his family were held in a place in Tsarkoye Selo, the village later renamed for Alexander Pushkin, the man who brought ... Or, as the author in whose name the village of Tsarskoye Selo was renamed in 1937, put it: "Better the illusions that exalt us ... Petersburg, where he enjoyed the pleasures of the big city and the reformist sensibility that pervaded its politically aware ... When Czar Nicholas II was overthrown, in 1917, he and his family were held in a place in Tsarkoye Selo, the village later ...
Buy Kamagra Jellies Uk : Verified Online Pharmacies!
Periods several in italia, se lo utilizzano, medicine a pagare stuff residence. Testosterone; online happening research; ... Cayetano was then elected place of buy kamagra jellies uk the card bent dysfunction of taguig city. You account; response ... designed to give erectile inability to town sites on the stable tadalafil from the stretch in last drugs. ...
Tsarskoye SeloNovo SeloTsarskoe SeloPushkinPetersburgDugo SeloKrasno SeloCatherine's PalaceCentreZagreb1917PalacesSofiaRussiaUNESCO WorlProvincial townAfternoonConventKremlinVillages18th centuryPalaceLeningradBjelovarVillageVisitZadarMoscowTourHermitage MuseumCenterSuzdalBeautifulRomeCiudadHighlightsCitiesPeterMadeHotelRiverSmallHeadsMagnificent
- He gave the example of Tsarskoye Selo, the tsars' summer palace outside the imperial city, which was almost entirely destroyed in fighting between Nazi and Soviet forces. (yahoo.com)
- Nicholas Romanov, his wife Alexandra and five children were placed under guard in the Alexander palace in Tsarskoye Selo on March 22, 1917 after the February Revolution deposed the centuries-old Russian monarchy. (rt.com)
- The Peterhof Palace, actually modeled after Versailles and the Tsarskoye Selo palace museum attracted a combined 8.9 million visitors. (nagariknetwork.com)
- Set in the town of Tsarskoye Selo, this palace was used mainly in spring and fall. (janinesilk.com)
- We visited a second palace today in Tsarskoye Selo, Pavlovsk. (janinesilk.com)
- This building in the "Gothic" style, crowned with crenellated towers, is located in the center of the Alexander Park in Tsarskoye Selo - a museum-preserve in the town of Pushkin in the suburbs of St. Petersburg . (russiatrek.org)
- The series of palaces and parks of Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk are located to the south of St. Petersburg and known as the Romanovs' favourite places of summer rest. (spb-travel.com)
- While Tsarskoye Selo gives insight into the world of great ceremonies and balls, Pavlovsk can be associated with family recreation in the intimate circle. (spb-travel.com)
- For the Russian people Tsarskoye Selo is also associated with Alexander Pushkin, the greatest Russian poet of the 19th century, who studied here at the Imperial Lyceum for noble boys. (spb-travel.com)
- Both Tsarskoye Selo and Palvlovsk suffered badly during the WWII and were against all the odds restored to life by a team of highly professional craftsmen and researchers who started works in 1950s. (spb-travel.com)
- To follow the traditions of entertainment in Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk we invite you to dine at the atmospheric restaurant Podvorye, which is located five minutes away from both residences and attracts visitors by excellent Russian cuisine and holiday spirit. (spb-travel.com)
- We providing private guided tours to Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) and Pavlovsk in English, German and other languages. (spb-travel.com)
- The Tsarskoye Selo Collection Museum is a state art museum of fine art in the city of Pushkin, St. Petersburg. (arthive.com)
- 10:30-13:00 Tour to the Pushkin (formerly Tsarskoye Selo). (np-tours.com)
- Novo Selo and extension valley, where the village of Emmen, divides the canyon of the Lower and Upper Boaz. (rooms.bg)
- So, we left Tsarskoe Selo. (rt.com)
- If you want to immerse yourself in the spirit of Imperial Russia, then also find time to go outside the city and visit Tsarskoe Selo, the private Imperial summer residence (the town's modern-day name is Pushkin). (rbth.com)
- The students may want to visit open-air museums in Peterhof, Oranienbaum, Tsarskoe Selo and Pavlovsk. (unipage.net)
- That was the reason why the town was renamed into Pushkin in 1937 (сommemorating the 100th anniversary of the poet's death). (spb-travel.com)
- You will enjoy magnificent views and atmosphere of the city of St. Petersburg. (derzhavin.com)
- The Russian city of St. Petersburg also made the Top 15 list twice. (nagariknetwork.com)
- St. Petersburg is an amazing city. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Saint Petersburg is a huge city with several district articles that contain information about specific sights, restaurants, and accommodation. (wikivoyage.org)
- Many Russians know the city as Piter (Питер), a familiar diminutive of Saint Petersburg. (wikivoyage.org)
- St. Petersburg , the second largest city in Russia, is located in the north-west of the country, on the coast of the Gulf of Finland and at the mouth of the Neva River. (russiatrek.org)
- Saint-Petersburg is the city with superb historic past and exceedingly beautiful architecture. (unipage.net)
- St. Petersburg is an elegant city born from Enlightenment, aristocracy, and revolution. (kimkim.com)
- There are also other projects in the pipeline, they are being prepared and are almost completed, more specifically Dugo Selo - Križevci, which means much higher investments. (uic.org)
- The purpose of this study was to research the profitability of the implementation of fiber-optic access network in the city of Dugo Selo. (unizg.hr)
- The analysis showed that in the period of eight years return on capital investment of building the fiber-optical access network in the town of Dugo Selo is not financially profitable for telecom operators and there is a need to find an additional source of funding through a some model of partnership with the local government or through european structural funds by applying appropriate project. (unizg.hr)
- Krasno Selo, Sofia, Bułgaria Zanieczyszczenie powietrza: wskaźnik jakości powietrza PM2.5 (AQI) w czasie rzeczywistym. (aqicn.org)
- In order to install the Krasno Selo, Sofia Air Quality Widget on your favorite Symbian device, just download the " Krasno Selo, Sofia Air.wgz" and install on your phone using Nokia Suite. (aqicn.org)
- In order to install the Krasno Selo, Sofia Air Quality Widget on your Windows Desktop, just download the " Krasno Selo, Sofia .gadget" and let you be guided through the Windows installer. (aqicn.org)
- Afternoon visit to Zarskoye Selo with the impressive Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room, which vanished during World War II and was restored for St. Petersburg's tri-centennial celebrations. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Hotel Kervan is located in Konya city centre. (db-city.com)
- Conveniently located in Konya's city centre, Bera Mevlana Hotel is just 200 metres from Mevlana Museum. (db-city.com)
- Located in the city centre of Konya, the Mevlana Sema Hotel is only 350 metres away from the Mevlana Museum. (db-city.com)
- Members of the Brentwood Selo Aqua Club were teaching youngsters aged 11 to 14, from the 6th Rayleigh Sea Scout group at the town's leisure centre. (romfordrecorder.co.uk)
- After a stop and a swim in Nai Han, we hop on the bike and we cut eastward, until we reach the centre of Phuket town. (fabiopulito.com)
- It is located just 1 km from the Oka River and is 6 km from the town centre. (a-hotel.com)
- This hotel is located in a green area of Kaluga, a 8-minute drive from the city centre. (a-hotel.com)
- Featuring a swimming pool, a fitness centre, a shared lounge and views of the city, Yolki Apartments is located in Kaluga and provides accommodation with free WiFi. (a-hotel.com)
- Featuring a large spa centre, elegant rooms with flat-screen TVs and a modern restaurant, this 4-star hotel is just a 5-minute drive from Kaluga city centre and a 20-minute walk from Victory Square. (a-hotel.com)
- Boasting a picturesque location on a hill above the town of Duga Resa 50 km from Zagreb, Motel Roganac looks back upon 25 years of experience in the hospility service. (db-city.com)
- Nowadays, after nearly 50 years, we are constructing new kilometres of this line in order to provide a faster connection of three counties, Bjelovar and Bilogora, Koprivnica and Križevci and Zagreb county, to the city of Zagreb. (uic.org)
- We will visit memorable and remarkable places of our city related to the first revolution of 1905, the February revolution of 1917 and the last October revolution of 1917. (derzhavin.com)
- You will see beautiful bridges, amazing palaces and the former mansions of nobility, the golden spire of the Admiralty and the golden dome of St. Isaak's Cathedral, and a small Hare Island and "the heart" of the city - Peter and Paul Fortress that happened to be a military fort and later a political prison. (derzhavin.com)
- Its imperial palaces and museums enjoy worldwide fame, while the Neva River and the many canals have deservedly given the city the title, Venice of the North. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Tsarsko Selo - Levski Sofia. (sovereignclassics.com)
- Moscow, the Mother of Russia, is a genuine Russian city with the Kremlin and its onion domed cathedrals. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Санкт-Петерб́ург Sankt-Peterburg ), known as Petrograd in 1914-1924 and Leningrad in 1924-1991, is the second largest city of Russia, with 5.4 million inhabitants (2018), and the former capital of the Russian Empire. (wikivoyage.org)
- Helmar Wolf, a German retiree, visited Russia more than 30 times, and he especially recommends this city on the Baltic Sea, not only for its history but also for its amber traditions, museums and mines. (rbth.com)
- Afternoon visit to the world-famous, treasure filled Hermitage Art Museum - a truly wonderful way to end your exploration of this magnificent city. (nordictravel.com.au)
- During morning sightseeing, become acquainted with all the splendours of the city: the Peter-Paul Fortress, Winter Palace, St. Isaac's Cathedral, the Church of the Bleeding Savior, the Nevsky Convent and more. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Journey to Murom: Murom city-tour Trinity Convent, Annunciation Monastery, Transfiguration Monastery. (oltatravel.com)
- Morning sightseeing includes all the highlights of this vast city - Red Square with the Kremlin, Theatre Square with the Bolshoi Theatre, Sparrow Hills with Moscow University and the Kremlin grounds including one of the cathedrals. (nordictravel.com.au)
- From here you can enjoy spectacular views of the Kremlin and the old city center and venture out over the traffic and over the river on an innovative flying bridge. (kimkim.com)
- Villages may also be under the jurisdiction of a city council (miskrada) or town council (selyshchna rada) administration.There is, however, another smaller type of settlement which is designated in Ukrainian as a selysche (селище). (morebooks.de)
- Come discover Edinburgh's most picturesque neighborhood , next to the 18th century New Town of the Scottish capital. (guruwalk.com)
- It hosts the site where the city was founded in 1703 and includes the Peter and Paul Fortress dating back to the first half of the 18th century, but the rest of the borough was mostly built over in the late 19th-early 20th century and is rich in notable architectural monuments of that period. (wikivoyage.org)
- As the capital of the Russian Empire from the early 18th century to the early 20th century, the city grew steadily, saw many crucial events of the Russian history, and was a major cultural center. (wikivoyage.org)
- At first Kerensky promised the family 'Livadia', their Crimea palace, but the roads south were too dangerous so eventually he settled on Tobolsk - a Siberian town so remote, that the revolutionary fervor had not yet reached it. (rt.com)
- All around the world, the city is famous for its fine architecture: palace complexes, city mansions and temples of all major world religions. (hspu.org)
- Later known as Leningrad (in the former USSR), the city is closely associated with the October Revolution. (unesco.org)
- Connue plus tard sous le nom de Leningrad (en ex-URSS), elle reste étroitement associée à la révolution d'Octobre. (unesco.org)
- As a result of the battles, the city of Leningrad was completely liberated from the enemy blockade and from barbaric artillery shelling of the city of Leningrad. (aboutww2militaria.com)
- In commemoration of the victory and in honor of the complete liberation of Leningrad from the enemy blockade, today, January 27, at 20:00, Lenin's city salutes the glorious troops of the Leningrad Front with 24 artillery salute shots of 324 guns. (aboutww2militaria.com)
- For several tens of thousands of inhabitants of the city or Bjelovar and the surrounding areas, it is not the same whether their journey by train will last even 50 minutes or an hour. (uic.org)
- A village, known locally as a 'selo' (село), is considered the lowest administrative unit. (morebooks.de)
- From here, it was a very steep, often times nerve-wracking endless ascent to the last village up Merapi, Selo, via an uninspiring bus and a dodgy built motorcycle. (pinoyboyjournals.com)
- The history of the New Town and Dean Village. (guruwalk.com)
- Travel tip: if you take a boat trip down the Volga, you can also visit the inspiring Plyos, the noble Tutayev and the "mice" town of Myshkin. (rbth.com)
- These three countries have so much to offer - from trekking the cliffside trails of the colourful Cinque Terre and feasting on Tuscan delights in San Gimignano, to admiring the mountain-top views of Slovenia's Lake Bohinj and exploring the vibrant fish markets of the port city of Zadar, there's so much to experience in this part of the world. (peregrineadventures.com)
- A free tour that combines the most bohemian and photographed area of the city with the neoclassical art of the New Town. (guruwalk.com)
- City Tour. (oltatravel.com)
- City tour visiting Dormition and St.Demetrius cathedrals, Golden Gates. (oltatravel.com)
- City Tour with Peter and Paul Fortress. (oltatravel.com)
- The director of Russia's renowned Hermitage Museum, which has an important collection of sculptures from Palmyra, has offered its expertise to help restore the ancient Syrian city retaken by President Bashar al-Assad's forces from the Islamic State group. (yahoo.com)
- It includes the Hermitage Museum and the main avenue of the city, Nevsky Prospekt , and is full of architectural monuments of the late 18th-19th centuries . (wikivoyage.org)
- The space dedicated to monuments keeps tourists out of the city center and also does not charge an entrance fee. (nagariknetwork.com)
- Briefly contemplated as the city center around the 1720s and hosting the seaport from the 1730s through the mid-19th century, the eastern part of the Vasilievsky Island has long been the center of the city's academic life . (wikivoyage.org)
- In the 1930s the Soviet authorities planned to move the city center to the south. (wikivoyage.org)
- Russia's unique and unusual corner of Old Europe is like a time machine: the center of Kaliningrad has preserved its authentic Prussian style, while the other half of the city is an example of a typical Soviet settlement. (rbth.com)
- Add ：Ouhai Financial Comprehensive Service Center，81 Zhonghui Road Louqiao Street, Ouhai District Wenzhou City Zhejiang Province, P.R. China. (selosignal.com)
- Tuzla is the third-largest city of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the administrative center of Tuzla Canton of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. (monterrasol.com)
- Suzdal is by far my favorite city, especially because I was there in February, the day after the city was covered by a snowstorm. (rbth.com)
- From incredible ancient monuments to glamourous restaurants and boutiques, Rome is a city of great beauty and diversity. (peregrineadventures.com)
- Vivo en Las Vegas, ciudad que no duerme. (thoughtco.com)
- Llamada la "Venecia del Norte" por sus numerosos canales y más de 400 puentes, la ciudad San Petersburgo es fruto del vasto proyecto urbanístico iniciado en 1703 por Pedro el Grande. (unesco.org)
- Bautizada con el nombre de Leningrado en tiempos de la Unión Soviética, la ciudad estuvo estrechamente asociada a la Revolución de Octubre. (unesco.org)
- En-la-ciudad. (masterimportexport.com)
- 6.03 Presentaciones- En la Ciudad - Práctica Part A: Below is a list of sentences summarizing what happened in the lesson presentation. (masterimportexport.com)
- Yo soy de San … Make all necessary changes ancho/a el boleto el camion el Castillo construido/a constar con debajo gratuito/a imponente recorrer repartido/a el siglo superado/a la superficie ubicado/a Los autobuses la _____ distintos puntos de México, D.F. Aventuras en la Ciudad book. (masterimportexport.com)
- Spanish 300/ en la ciudad 32 terms. (masterimportexport.com)
- La Ciudad-The City Outline of Unit Themes: I. Resource Type. (masterimportexport.com)
- Show … Created: … They were developed to … ID: 30403 Language: Spanish School subject: Español como Lengua Extranjera (ELE) Grade/level: Grade 6 to 12 Age: 10+ Main content: Lugares en la ciudad Other contents: Vocabulario, lugares, la ciudad Add to my workbooks (34) Download file pdf Embed in my website or blog Add to Google Classroom (Ellos) Son Panameños. (masterimportexport.com)
- 2) Pedro y yo somos de la misma ciudad, Santa Domingo, en la República Dominicana. (masterimportexport.com)
- La historia incluida en esta expansión añade una nueva dimensión al juego enfrentando a los Héroes contra gigantescos monstruos y otorgando al jugador del Pecado un mayor control sobre la ciudad de Haven permitiéndole conquistar Distritos para utilizar sus acciones exclusivas. (masterimportexport.com)
- Let Slader … KS3 KS4 Spanish - En La Ciudad / Places In The Town / Prepositions - Key Vocabulary (no rating) 0 customer reviews. (masterimportexport.com)
- Among the highlights of the Hermitage's collection from Palmyra are four stone slabs, weighing a total of 15 tonnnes with inscriptions in Aramaic and Greek that show the customs tariffs in the 2nd century AD, when the city became an important crossroads for trading. (yahoo.com)
- Residents in cities like Paris and Barcelona, which host attractions like the Eiffel Tower (Top 7) and the Sagrada Familia (Top 12) have complained about the unsustainably high number of tourists that are taking up space in the city as well as driving up prices. (nagariknetwork.com)
- Pre-planned rather than spontaneous almost from the very beginning, the city, called by Peter "my window on Europe", was designed to look European rather than Russian, and many European architects were invited to work here. (wikivoyage.org)
- It was named after St. Peter, the patron saint of Peter the Great, the founder of the city. (russiatrek.org)
- The dramatic changes over the last decade have made the city one of the most dynamic metropolis in the world. (nordictravel.com.au)
- Stay at Selo Pass Hotel and get the first room in the more expensive floor. (pinoyboyjournals.com)
- a small town (selo) in the Split-Dalmatia County of Croatia. (monterrasol.com)
- They say that Elton John's in town this weekend: I want to know if he's traveled with the same grand piano that workers in Tsarkoye Selo scratched their heads over, wondering how to hoist it through the narrow windows of Catherine the Great's gilded ballroom. (vianegativa.us)
- You'll explore some of these magnificent stations while getting an important taste of everyday life for commuters and city workers. (kimkim.com)