The pathologic wearing away of the tooth substance by brushing, bruxism, clenching, and other mechanical causes. It is differentiated from TOOTH ATTRITION in that this type of wearing away is the result of tooth-to-tooth contact, as in mastication, occurring only on the occlusal, incisal, and proximal surfaces. It differs also from TOOTH EROSION, the progressive loss of the hard substance of a tooth by chemical processes not involving bacterial action. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p2)
Oral Hygiene Index
Dental Devices, Home Care
Health Education, Dental
Electrical Equipment and Supplies
Adherent debris produced when cutting the enamel or dentin in cavity preparation. It is about 1 micron thick and its composition reflects the underlying dentin, although different quantities and qualities of smear layer can be produced by the various instrumentation techniques. Its function is presumed to be protective, as it lowers dentin permeability. However, it masks the underlying dentin and interferes with attempts to bond dental material to the dentin.
The part of a tooth from the neck to the apex, embedded in the alveolar process and covered with cementum. A root may be single or divided into several branches, usually identified by their relative position, e.g., lingual root or buccal root. Single-rooted teeth include mandibular first and second premolars and the maxillary second premolar teeth. The maxillary first premolar has two roots in most cases. Maxillary molars have three roots. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p690)
Pit and Fissure Sealants
A hard thin translucent layer of calcified substance which envelops and protects the dentin of the crown of the tooth. It is the hardest substance in the body and is almost entirely composed of calcium salts. Under the microscope, it is composed of thin rods (enamel prisms) held together by cementing substance, and surrounded by an enamel sheath. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p286)
Chemical compounds which yield hydrogen ions or protons when dissolved in water, whose hydrogen can be replaced by metals or basic radicals, or which react with bases to form salts and water (neutralization). An extension of the term includes substances dissolved in media other than water. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)
Ancient land between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, corresponding to modern-day Iraq and partly NE Syria, SE Turkey and smaller parts of SW Iran. It is considered to be the cradle of civilization in the West. Bronze Age Mesopotamia included Sumer and the Akkadian, Babylonian and Assyrian empires (from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mesopotamia )
Encyclopedias as Topic
Analog or digital communications device in which the user has a wireless connection from a telephone to a nearby transmitter. It is termed cellular because the service area is divided into multiple "cells." As the user moves from one cell area to another, the call is transferred to the local transmitter.
The upper part of the tooth, which joins the lower part of the tooth (TOOTH ROOT) at the cervix (TOOTH CERVIX) at a line called the cementoenamel junction. The entire surface of the crown is covered with enamel which is thicker at the extremity and becomes progressively thinner toward the cervix. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p216)
The impact of brushing teeth on carbon-14 urea breath test results. (1/282)OBJECTIVE: The 14C urea breath test noninvasively detects the presence of the urease-producing bacteria Helicobacter pylori in the stomach. Several sources of errors have been identified to cause false or indeterminate results on the test. The objective of this study was to identify whether brushing teeth affects the test results. METHODS: We performed the 14C urea breath test on 168 patients, with breath samples counted at 10 and 20 min after oral administration of 2 microCi (74 kBq) 14C urea. Ninety-four patients brushed their teeth before the test while 74 did not. RESULTS: Thirty-six of the 74 patients (49%) who did not brush their teeth had positive results at 10 min, which became negative at 20 min. None of the 94 patients who brushed their teeth before testing showed this pattern with agreement of results at 10 and 20 min. CONCLUSION: We recommend brushing teeth before the 14C urea breath test since it significantly decreased the ambiguous results of the test in our laboratory. (+info)
Don't forget your toothbrush! (2/282)Patients with rectally inserted foreign bodies can present to accident and emergency departments or general medical practitioners. Rarely dentally related objects are inserted because of their ready availability in the domestic environment. There are many reasons given for their presence in the rectum, most commonly accidental insertion, assault, and psychosexual motives. This case is the first reported incident of a patient using a toothbrush to relieve his pruritus ani and subsequently losing it up into the rectum. (+info)
Clinical evaluation of an electron-ionizing toothbrush with a tooth paste containing stannous fluoride in treatment of dentine hypersensitivity following periodontal surgery. (3/282)The purpose of this study was to examine the effect of an electro-ionizing toothbrush with stannous fluoride in the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity following periodontal surgery. Thirty-two volunteers with dentin hypersensitivity were divided in two equal groups each using different methods: (Group I) stannous fluoride dentifrice and hyG Brnde ionizing brush without a battery and (Group II) stannous fluoride dentifrice and hyG Brnde ionizing brush with a battery. The volunteers brushed their teeth for 3 minutes twice a day for 12 weeks following one either of the test protocols. Mechanical (No 23 dental explorer), chemical (lemon juice) and thermal (dental air-water syringe) tests were used for the evaluation of the degree of dentin hypersensitivity. A subjective assessment of the degree of hypersensitivity for each stimulus was recorded. The evaluations were repeated at 4, 8 and 12 weeks after surgical treatment. The second group showed significantly less sensitivity than the first group. The findings appear to suggest that the ionizing brush may be an effective adjunct for the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity in post-periodontal surgery. (+info)
Socioeconomic status and selected behavioral determinants as risk factors for dental caries. (4/282)The purpose of this review is to summarize a systematic review evaluating the evidence regarding the association between the incidence and prevalence of dental caries and: 1) socioeconomic status; 2) tooth-brushing; and 3) the use of the baby bottle. Literature was drawn from two databases, Medline and EmBase. Because of limited resources, we did not conduct hand-searching or search unpublished studies. Three thousand one hundred thirty-eight abstracts were identified, 358 reviewed, and 272 papers included in the systematic review. There is fairly strong evidence for an inverse relationship between SES and the prevalence of caries among children less than twelve years of age. The evidence for this relationship is weaker for older children and for adults because of the relatively small number of studies and methodological limitations. There is weak evidence that tooth-brushing prevents dental caries, but it is uncertain whether the effects of tooth-brushing are due to use of a fluoride dentifrice or from mechanical removal of plaque. Finally, the evidence for the relationship between prolonged use of the baby bottle and dental caries is weak. More studies directly aimed at analyzing the relationship between SES and dental caries are needed to identify factors associated with SES that contribute to dental caries risk. Tooth-brushing should continue to be recommended as a measure to prevent dental caries, particularly using a fluoride dentifrice. Recommendations regarding bottle use should continue until clear evidence about the relationship between prolonged bottle use and dental caries can be obtained. (+info)
Topical fluorides in caries prevention and management: a North American perspective. (5/282)A review of evidence-based literature indicates incomplete evidence for the efficacy of most measures currently used for caries prevention, with the exception of fluoride varnishes and the use of fluoride-based interventions for patients with hyposalivation. Not all fluoride agents and treatments are equal. Different fluoride compounds, different vehicles, and vastly different concentrations have been used with different frequencies and durations of application. These variables can influence the clinical outcome with respect to caries prevention and management. The efficacy of topical fluoride in caries prevention depends on a) the concentration of fluoride used, b) the frequency and duration of application, and to a certain extent, c) the specific fluoride compound used. The more concentrated the fluoride and the greater the frequency of application, the greater the caries reduction. Factors besides efficacy, such as practicality, cost, and compliance, influence the clinician's choice of preventive therapy. For noncavitated smooth surface carious lesions in a moderate caries-risk patient, the appropriate fluoride regimen would be semiannual professional topical application of a fluoride varnish containing 5 percent NaF (22,600 ppm of fluoride). In addition, the patient should use twice or thrice daily for at least one minute a fluoridated dentifrice containing NaF, MFP, or SnF2 (1,000-1,500 ppm of fluoride), and once daily for one minute a fluoride mouthrinse containing .05 percent NaF (230 ppm of fluoride). If the noncavitated carious lesion involves a pit or fissure, the application of an occlusal sealant would be the most appropriate preventive therapy. The management of the high caries-risk patient requires the use of several preventive interventions and behavioral modification, besides the use of topical fluorides. For children over six years of age and adults, both office and self-applied topical fluoride treatments are recommended. For office fluoride therapy at the initial visit, a high-concentration agent, either a 1.23 percent F APF gel (12,300 ppm of fluoride) for four minutes in a tray or a 5 percent NaF varnish (22,600 ppm of fluoride), should be applied directly to the teeth four times per year. Self-applied fluoride therapy should consist of the daily five-minute application of 1.1 percent NaF or APF gel (5,000 ppm of fluoride) in a custom-fitted tray. For those who cannot tolerate a tray delivery owing to gagging or nausea, a daily 0.05 percent NaF rinse (230 ppm of fluoride) for 1 minute is a less effective alternative. In addition, the patient should use twice or thrice daily for at least 1 minute a fluoridated dentifrice as described above for treatment of noncavitated carious lesions. In order to avoid unintentional ingestion and the risk of fluorosis in children under six years of age, fluoride rinses and gels should not be used at home. Furthermore, when using a fluoride dentifrice, such children should apply only a pea-size portion on the brush, should be instructed not to eat or swallow the paste, and should expectorate thoroughly after brushing. Toothbrushing should be done under parental supervision. To avoid etching of porcelain crowns and facings, neutral NaF is indicated in preference to APF gels for those patients who have such restorations and are applying the gel daily. The rationale for these recommendations is discussed. Important deficiencies in our knowledge that require further research on topical fluoride therapy in populations with specific needs are identified. (+info)
The impact of behavioral technology on dental caries. (6/282)Models of self-regulation of patient adherence to specific health promotion recommendations by professionals are available and have been shown effective in changing behavior. However, it is a fundamental misspecification of the caries prevention problem to look to techniques that affect the regulation of individual behavior to directly impact dental caries. Behavioral techniques are used to enhance the probability an individual will initiate, increase, or maintain the use of established caries reduction/control strategies or cease or decrease behaviors that increase caries. Behavioral techniques can also be used to affect parental behavior in a cascade of effects that can eventually lead to healthier children. Studies are needed where behaviorally oriented caries prevention actions are thought of as manipulating self-regulatory behavior and the focus of action is either on the individual or on another, such as a parent. A third category of studies should center on provider competency. Studies are recommended in each of these areas. (+info)
Training mentally retarded adolescents to brush their teeth. (7/282)The need for self-care by retarded individuals in behaviors such as brushing teeth led to the development and evaluation of a comprehensive toothbrushing program that included a task analysis and training procedure specific to each component of the task analysis. Eight mentally retarded adolescents, in two groups, individually received acquisition training that included scheduled opportunities for independent performances, verbal instruction, modelling, demonstration, and physical assistance. The first group of four subjects received token plus social reinforcement; the second received only social reinforcement. All eight subjects showed improved toothbrushing behaviors when compared to baseline. Six of the eight subjects correctly performed all toothbrushing steps in two of three consecutive sessions. The study emphasizes the need for systematic program development and evaluation. (+info)
Microstructural analysis of demineralized primary enamel after in vitro toothbrushing. (8/282)The aim of this study was to investigate, in vitro, the morphological characteristics of demineralized primary enamel subjected to brushing with a dentifrice with or without fluoride. In order to do so, 32 enamel blocks were divided in 4 different groups containing 8 blocks each. They were separately immersed in artificial saliva for 15 days. The experimental groups were: C - control; E - submitted to etching with 37% phosphoric acid gel (30 s); EB - submitted to etching and brushing 3 times a day with a non-fluoridated dentifrice; EBF = submitted to etching and brushing 3 times a day with a fluoridated dentifrice. The toothbrushing force was standardized at 0.2 kgf and 15 double strokes were performed on each block. After the experimental period, the samples were prepared and examined under SEM. The control group (C) showed a smooth surface, presenting scratches caused by habitual toothbrushing. The etched samples (E) exhibited different degrees of surface disintegration, but the pattern of acid etching was predominantly the type II dissolution. The brushed surfaces were smooth, with elevations which corresponded to the exposure of Tomes' process pits and depressions which corresponded to interrod enamel. Particles resembling calcium carbonate were found in the most protected parts of the grooves. No morphological differences were observed between brushing with fluoridated (EBF) and non-fluoridated (EB) dentifrice. The results suggest that the mechanical abrasion caused by brushing demineralized enamel with dentifrice smoothes the rough etched surface, and the presence of fluoride does not cause morphological modifications in this pattern. (+info)
11 Best Electric Toothbrushes and Their Benefits for Healthy Teeth
Skip to ContentBest Electric Toothbrushes1. Oral-B Cross Action Battery Powered Toothbrush2. Caresmith Spark Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush3. Colgate Kids Batman Toothbrush4. Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush5. Colgate Proclinical Charcoal Electric Toothbrush6. Agaro Cosmic Plus Electric Toothbrush7. JSB Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush8. Oral-B Electric Toothbrush for Kids Best Electric Toothbrushes 1. Oral-B Cross Action Battery Powered Toothbrush Oral-B is […]
Best Electric Toothbrush Reviews -Top Electric Toothbrush Ratings!
Now that youve read my entire buyers guide to electric toothbrushes, you should have a pretty good idea of what electric toothbrushes you want. If you still need more guidance, here is my personal advice on buying electric toothbrushes. These tips are the result of many years of personal experience in buying electric toothbrushes for myself and loved ones.. First things first: Lets talk about the cost involved. While I think its important to not over-spend, I cannot emphasize how important it is to ignore price as a main factor when choosing electric toothbrushes. I know some of you may be on a budget but hear me out: there is a reason to my madness. Why do I say price is not a relevant factor? Here are two main reasons:. Electric toothbrushes are long term investments. I have used some electric toothbrushes everyday for at least 3 years without them breaking down. They work just as fine as day one, the only thing that depreciates is the battery life, but that is unavoidable. My point is ...
5: They clean your teeth more thoroughly. - 5 Benefits of Electric Toothbrushes | HowStuffWorks
Electric toothbrushes win hands down over manual brushes when it comes to cleaning ability. The electric versions whirring bristles remove plaque better and faster, for starters. Their more advanced designs are also able to get at hard-to-clean areas like the backs of molars and the gum line, thus helping to prevent cavities and gingivitis. Not surprisingly, then, both the American Journal of Dentistry and the British Dental Journal support the use of electric toothbrushes [source: Electric Toothbrush Reviews].. But dont just listen to the sages at dental journals. Regular folks are big electric toothbrush fans, too. In a survey of 16,000 patients published by the American Dental Association, more than 80 percent said they improved their oral cleanliness after switching from their manual toothbrushes to an electric version [source: Electric Toothbrush Reviews]. Its hard to argue with that!. ...
Electric Toothbrushes Outperform Manual Brushes in 11-year Study - Oasis Discussions
Following an 11-year longitudinal study on the effectiveness of powered toothbrushes (PTB), scientists at the University of Greifswald, Germany, have confirmed what dentists have long suspected: when it comes to reduced gum disease, reduced loss of clinical attachment, and tooth retention, powered toothbrushes are more effective than their manual counterparts (MTB).. Chief Executive of the Oral Health Foundation (OHF) in Britain, Dr Nigel Carter OBE, said in BOHFs coverage of this study that: Health experts have been speaking about the benefits of electric toothbrushes for many years. This latest piece of evidence is one of the strongest and clearest yet - electric toothbrushes are better for our oral health. Electric toothbrushes, especially those with heads that rotate in both directions, or oscillating heads, are really effective at removing plaque. This helps keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay.. ...
20pcs Electric toothbrush head for Oral B Electric Toothbrush Replacem - zhounanlin
20pcs Electric toothbrush head for Oral B Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads Russain customers please provide full name to receive the goods. Features: Professional toothbrush heads, help good care your dental health. High quality generic replacement brush. Soft bristles in center can protect teeth from harsh
Using an Electric Toothbrush May Improve Oral Hygiene
The review of the literature concluded that regular brushing with powered toothbrushes containing circular bristle heads that rotate in alternating directions were better at removing plaque and reducing the risk of gum disease than brushing with manual toothbrushes alone. Although electric toothbrushes may help reduce incidences of plaque and gingivitis, the researchers emphasize the importance of regular brushing whether the brush is manual or powered and further indicate that the results of this review do not indicate that toothbrushing is only worthwhile with a powered toothbrush. Reference:. Robinson P et al. Manual versus powered toothbrushing for oral health. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 2.. For more information on general health, visit www.chiroweb.com/find/archives/general.. ...
Philips Sonicare HX6211/46 Series 2 Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush Steel Blue | Walgreens
Philips Sonicare HX6211/46 Series 2 Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush Steel Blue at Walgreens. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Philips Sonicare HX6211/46 Series 2 Plaque Control Electric Toothbrush Steel Blue
HOW TO PICK THE BEST TOOTHBRUSH | Choosing a tooth brush can… | Flickr
Choosing a tooth brush can be a very daunting task since there a variety of them available, however before tending to the issue of which #toothbrush to use you ought to ensure you are using your toothbrush correctly! If you are not brushing your teeth well, regardless of whatever toothbrush you may use, it wont make a difference. |b|Here are our best three tips for picking the best toothbrush: |/b| 1.Search for ADA endorsement: One imperative thing to search for while choosing the best toothbrush for your necessities is the American Dental Associations seal of endorsement. Toothbrushes with |a href=https://www.ada.org/en rel=noreferrer nofollow|ADA|/a| endorsement meet particular requirements for wellbeing and quality. 2.Soft delicate bristles: Soft bristles are prescribed to prevent any harm to your #teeth and gums. Brushing too hard or using hard bristle brushes can cause or fuel gum recession and could wear away your teeths polish. 3.Time for substitution? It is essential to change
Q & A | Cope Dentistry
It depends on each individuals dexterity, brushing technique and preference. Both manual and electric toothbrushes remove plaque from teeth. A manual toothbrush is fine if you are able to reach all your teeth and the teeth surfaces - including just under the gumline. If you have difficulty holding and/or moving the toothbrush and find yourself missing spots, an electric toothbrush may be recommended for you.. For either manual or electric toothbrushes, it is important that the bristles are soft or ultra-soft to prevent enamel wear. Another way to prevent wear is to hold the toothbrush gently. Certain electric toothbrushes have flashing sensors that let you know if you are brushing too hard, which is an added benefit to electric toothbrushes. Oftentimes, the best toothbrush for you may be the one that you will commit to using at least twice a day - for two minutes per brush - with fluoride-containing toothpaste.. ...
Ultrasonic toothbrush - Wikipedia
An ultrasonic toothbrush is an electric toothbrush designed for daily home use that operates by generating ultrasound in order to aid in removing plaque and rendering plaque bacteria harmless. It typically operates on a frequency of 1.6 MHz, which translates to 96,000,000 pulses or 192,000,000 movements per minute. Ultrasound is defined as a series of acoustic pressure waves generated at a frequency beyond human hearing. Electric toothbrushes have been used by the public since the early 1950s. Today, they have evolved and based on the speed of their vibration, can be divided into three categories: electric, sonic and ultrasonic. Electric toothbrushes vibrate in either an up/down direction, or in a circular motion, and sometimes in a combination of the two. Typically, the speed of their vibration is measured in movements per minute, where common electric toothbrushes vibrate at a speed of between a few thousand times a minute to approximately 10,000 to 12,000 times per minute. Sonic toothbrushes ...
Electric Toothbrush Extra Soft Bristles | Walgreens
Electric Toothbrush Extra Soft Bristles at Walgreens. View current promotions and reviews of Electric Toothbrush Extra Soft Bristles and get free shipping at $35.
Philips Sonicare Sensitive Standard Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - 3 Pack - Electric Toothbrushes - Dental Care - Hair...
|p|For those of us with sensitive teeth, you can replace your Sonicare electric toothbrush head with this 3 Pack of Philips Sonicare Sensitive Standard Replacement Heads.|/p|
Kalwel Electric Toothbrush KHET004-F
Kalwel Electric Toothbrush KHET004-F - Browse fuzing.com to find Kalwel Electric Toothbrush KHET004-F sellers, suppliers, wholesalers, companies, manufacturers, exporters, factories.
SONICARE ELITE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH | Sonicare Elite 7800 and BrushHead Replacements by Smilox.com
Sonicare Elite Electric Toothbrush. Purchase and review Philips electric toothbrush information including product line comparisons.
Buy Philips Sonicare HX3110/02 PowerUp Electric Toothbrush | John Lewis
Buy Philips Sonicare HX3110/02 PowerUp Electric Toothbrush from our Electric Toothbrushes, Flossers & Accessories range at John Lewis. Free Delivery on orders over £50.
tooth brush injection press prices in philippines
tooth brush injection press distributor in philippinesThe best online shopping experience is guaranteed! 255 toothbrush machine products from 85 toothbrush machine suppliers on Alibaba tooth brush injection press wholesale in philippines for sale are available!Talk with suppliers directly to customize your desired product and ask for the lowest price, good discount, and shipping fees.
Travel Tooth Brush Holder
Travel Tooth Brush Holder - Our Travel Tooth Brush Holders keep your toothbrush safe, clean, and convenient. Smiley Toothbrush Holders stick to mirrors, tile, and stainless steel, eliminating ...
Heart Zipper: WooBamboo Kids Eco Toothbrush Review + Giveaway
WooBamboo makes great Eco-friendly toothbrushes. I dont buy Green products all the time just because I cant always afford to pay the extra just for the the extra Eco-friendly benefit. I do like to be as Green as I can when I can afford it. I was really excited about finding Green toothbrushes. They dont offer them at local stores by my house but they do offer them online here at some of these online stores. I really liked the structure of these toothbrushes. I thought they wouldnt be as good of a quality as a plastic toothbrush but they were just as good if not possibly better. These toothbrushes have great construction and I really like that they are more easily biodegradable than a plastic toothbrush. My daughter also said she thought this toothbrush was softer than the other toothbrush she was using before. This was a feature that we really enjoyed because my children complain a lot about the toothbrush hurting their mouth. Many of our dentists have recommended soft toothbrushes ...
Oral Hygiene | Is Using an Electric Toothbrush Necessary?
Should I use an electric toothbrush or a manual toothbrush? Dr. Sulken in Fostoria, OH discusses this question he frequently receives from his patients.
These Regional Practices In Oral-B Toothbrush Are Actually Thus Strange That They Will Definitely Create Your Mandible Lose! |...
If youre making an effort to make a decision in between the Oral-B comb as well as various other brands, you have actually perhaps actually narrowed down your search to a handful of products. If you are likewise seeking the very best tooth paste, use of the tooth brush, and mouthwash, you may have performed the exact same point. The truth is actually that you may be actually as well paid attention to the numerous facets of these products and also missed out on some crucial items.. There are several alternatives when it comes to tooth brushes. Some individuals prefer a comb that possesses their preferred combo of bristles while others desire a comb that feels comfy, stinks excellent, as well as provides the best effective cleaning.. Among the Oral-B electric toothbrush reviews essential features of Oral-B is the ceramic material that is actually used in the tooth brush handle. This ceramic component will certainly defend the bristles coming from being harmed by the elements like water and heat. ...
POLISHED NICKEL PVD Tooth Brush & Tumbler Holder Bathroom Accessories - California Faucets, 51-TU-PN and Other - Decor Island
California Faucets POLISHED NICKEL PVD Tooth Brush & Tumbler Holder Bathroom Accessories, 51-TU-PN and Other POLISHED NICKEL PVD Tooth Brush & Tumbler Holder Bathroom Accessories are on sale and at the Lowest Guaranteed Prices, only at DecorIsland.com.
Ordo Sonic + Toothbrush - Oral Hygiene
Our Sonic+ Toothbrush is designed for those looking for a high quality, stylish toothbrush at an affordable price. Our Sonic+ Toothbrush is engineered to give you a deeper more bespoke clean.. Designed to revolutionise your oral care routine - our stylish toothbrush is going to brighten up your smile and your bathroom. Expertly engineered to remove more plaque than a manual toothbrush, helping to keep your teeth stronger, whiter and healthier. Loved and recommended by thousands of dental professionals.. Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush Includes. - Ordo Sonic+ Toothbrush Handle. - Ordo Sonic+ Brush Head and Travel Cap. - USB Induction Charging Base. - User Manual. Technical Information. - Lithium Ion battery with long life battery 3 weeks+ on one charge.. - Smart LED indicator with low power reminder and power-off protection (prevents battery damage).. - Smart 2 minute timer with quad-pacer. Pulses every 30 seconds to assist in cleaning the 4 quadrants of your mouth.. - 4 brushing modes for bespoke oral ...
Buy Colgate ProClinical C600 from our Electric Toothbrushes range - Tesco
Buy Colgate ProClinical C600 from our Electric Toothbrushes range at Tesco direct. We stock a great range of products at everyday prices. Clubcard points on every order.
How to Brush with an Electric Toothbrush - Tagalog language - Dental Care
Tagalog language - Learn how to brush with an electric toothbrush properly and achieve better plaque removal and gingivitis reduction. View our step-by-step guide now.
Willo launches its tooth-brushing robot for kids | Science and Technology | Before Its News
Are you 100% sure that your children are brushing their teeth properly? A New York-based startup called Willo has been working for several years on a device that should transform the tooth-brushing experience for children. Willo isnt a new toothbrush - electric or not. Its an oral care device that...
Philips Sonicare Toothbrush e Series Replacement Head Tooth Brush Heads 6 Pack | eBay
Find best value and selection for your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush e Series Replacement Head Tooth Brush Heads 6 Pack search on eBay. World's leading marketplace.
Kid electric toothbrush best selling dental care product, View kids toothbrush best selling, HONGLONG, Baining Product Details...
Kid electric toothbrush best selling dental care product,US $ 1 - 2 / Unit, Children, home hotel travel, Soft Dupont tynex bristle,.Source from Honglong Development Company Of Zhuhai S.E.Z on Alibaba.com.
Pick n Save - Oral-B Cross Action Power Whitening Tooth Brush, 1 ct
Shop for Oral-B Cross Action Power Whitening Tooth Brush at Pick n Save. Find quality personal care products to add to your Shopping List or order online for Delivery or Pickup.
Limited Offer] Considering Braces? SCORE YOUR FREE Sonic Electric Toothbrush / U.V. Cleaning System! ($259.00 VALUE)
Are You Considering Getting Braces???. REGISTER HERE FOR YOUR FREE SMILE BRIGHT SONIC ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH / U.V. Cleaning System ($259.00 VALUE) with your Customized Orthodontic Treatment Plan.. Score your new sonic toothbrush upon receiving your FREE CUSTOMIZED TREATMENT PLAN & EXAM. Fill out the form to the right to activate this special offer today!. At UNDERWOOD ORTHODONTICS you are more than a patient, you are family.. Read the success stories of our past and present patients below and take the first step towards the incredible smile you deserve!. ...
The Best Electric Toothbrush: Technology Meets Teeth
How do you choose the best electric toothbrush that fits your mouth and needs? Find out more about the features and benefits of the best toothbrushes here.
Use the Power of an Electric Toothbrush to Enable Cleaner and Whiter Teeth
Use the power of an electric toothbrush to get cleaner & whiter teeth. Reviews of top rated rechargeable toothbrushes & the best brands for the money
Electric Toothbrush | Tinnitus Talk Support Forum
Just to check is it safe to use electric toothbrush? Will that aggravate or spike tinnitus? My concern is not the noise from the toothbrush but the...
The Advantages of Using an Electric Toothbrush - Tria Design
The fashionable world is stuffed with new innovations, discoveries within the subject of devices and expertise. The Electrical Toothbrush is one such invention that has been a boon for a lot of who need their tooth glowing clear after each brush. Gone are the times when individuals thought theyre for many who are too lazy sufficient to brush tooth on their very own.. The Electrical Toothbrush has many benefits to its credit score. It has many advantages as in comparison with the handbook toothbrush. Individuals who have used one have reported that with each use they felt that theyve simply accomplished an appointment with the dentist. An Electrical toothbrush offers reduction from most of the dental illnesses. It additionally offers individuals the reduction from the lengthy ready hours on the dental clinic. In different phrases, the electrical toothbrush is your dentist at house.. The bristles of the comb are designed in a fashion that it will possibly simply attain areas that your handbook ...
Qiaoshiren Plastic Toothbrush Case, Wheat Straw Travel Toothbrush Storage Box, P
Qiaoshiren Plastic Toothbrush Case, Wheat Straw Travel Toothbrush Storage Box, Portable Dust-proof Toothbrush Cases Holder for Daily and Travel Use Nordic Beige 4 pcs MATERIAL: Wheat straw + plastic, eco-friendly,light and durable, dust-proof, moistureproof and anti-corrosion, protect the toothbrush from deformation. CLEAN and SAFE:Two-section design,keep your toothbrushes clean.Round Corner design, will not scratch other items in your bag. HEALTHY: One end has holes for ventilation,keep the toothbrush dry,healthy and antibacterial,assured the use. DIMENSION: 8.3 x 1.2inchs (LxW), Do not take up space convenient to carry for travelling. PRACTICAL:Can contain toothbrushes, chopsticks, stationery, great choice for travelling, outing,business trip,etc.
4pcs Oral Hygiene Rotary Electric Toothbrush Heads Soft Bristles (COLORMIX) | Everbuying
Everbuying offers high quality 4pcs Oral Hygiene Rotary Electric Toothbrush Heads Soft Bristles (COLORMIX) at wholesale price from China.
Willo launches its tooth-brushing robot for kids
A New York-based startup called Willo has been working for several years on a device that should transform the tooth-brushing experience for children. The startup has worked with dental professionals to start from scratch with oral care in mind. Willo specifically targets children because they tend to struggle to reach every tooth and brush properly.
Chrisal Probiotic Toothbrush Cleaner | ProbioCare
Chrisals Topical Probiotics colonize your toothbrush head to establish a safe, healthy micro-flora that prevent the growth of germs and pathogens. Leaving your toothbrush in a diluted solution of TBC between uses, allows millions of microscopic probiotic workers to clean continuously for up to 3 days, removing food, saliva, pathogens and other contaminants remaining on the toothbrush. TBC works better than buying a new toothbrush every week and is compatible with manual or electric toothbrushes.. Unique Mechanism of Action. Chrisal Toothbrush Cleaner (TBC) floods the surface with millions of safe, healthy bacteria that displace harmful (pathogenic) bacteria. These tiny workers continue cleaning and deodorizing for up to 3 days, unlike traditional cleaners that stop working as soon as they are dry.. Other Information. The proprietary bacterial strains used in Chrisal products are all natural strains and have not been subject to any gene splicing or recombinant technologies (No GMO). They are ...
Modern Masculine Mouth Care : Spire Braun Electric Toothbrush
Spire Braun Electric Toothbrush - There is no practical need to manufacture gender-specific oral care products, but in terms of marketing, a great deal of money can be made from app...
Buy Regular electric toothbrush Online @ Best price | Pinkblue
Buy Regular electric toothbrushes online at PinkBlue.in available @ ✓Best Prices ✓Original Products ✓Bulk Orders ✓Compare ✓All India Delivery ✓COD
Whiten sterilization wireless induction electric toothbrush Sale - Banggood.com
Only US$28.99, shop whiten sterilization wireless induction electric toothbrush at Banggood.com. Buy fashion teeth & mouth care online.
Pro Care Advanced Sonic Electric Toothbrush Heads 2pk | Superdrug
Buy Pro Care Advanced Sonic Electric Toothbrush Heads 2pk at Superdrug.com plus much more from Pro Care . Free standard delivery Order and Collect.
Good Electric Toothbrush Care Tips - InfoBarrel
Protect your investment by sticking to these good electric toothbrush care tips, read below to see how you can save yourself some money.
Tingletip Electric Toothbrush Clitoral Vibrator | Clitoral Vibrators | Lovehoney
Fast, discreet delivery on Tingletip Electric Toothbrush Clitoral Vibrator at Lovehoney - indulge in Clitoral Vibrators. FREE returns and 1 year product guarantee.
Electric Toothbrush stock photo 157693563 | iStock
Download this Electric Toothbrush photo now. And search more of the webs best library of royalty-free stock images from iStock.
Reviews of the Essence+ Sonic electric toothbrush - Dispense HX3281/32 | Sonicare
Discover the awards and read the reviews for the Essence+ Sonic electric toothbrush - Dispense HX3281/32. Or write a review yourself!
Sonicare - Wikipedia
Sonicare is the brand name of an electric toothbrush produced by Philips. The brush head vibrates at hundreds of times per second, with the latest models at 31,000 strokes per minute or 62,000 movements per minute (258 Hz). Rather than connecting to its charger with conductors, it uses inductive charging-the charger includes the primary winding of the voltage-reducing transformer and the fat handle of the brush includes the secondary winding. The replaceable head is also driven magnetically. Individual clinical research has shown Sonicare toothbrushes to be more effective than comparable Oral-B electric toothbrushes in reduction of gingival inflammation and therefore improvement in periodontal health. However a 2004 review of 29 studies concluded that only electric toothbrushes with rotational/oscillation movement removed more plaque than other brushes when correctly used. A second review found no clinical evidence for the dynamic fluid activity of the Sonicare toothbrush being more effective in ...
Patente US8002725 - Embolic protection and plaque removal system with closed circuit aspiration ... - Google Patentes
Embolic protection and plaque removal apparatus and methods are provided wherein an aspiration device aspirates, filters and reperfuses blood using a closed fluid circuit having a bi-directional working lumen. The plaque removal device includes a plurality of self-expanding cutting elements that form a cage that self-centers within the blood vessel to reduce the risk of trauma to the vessel lining.
Tooth Brush Cufflinks: Cufflinks Depot
Brush your teeth!! Your mother was right. What better way to get that message across than with these tooth brush cufflinks. They make the perfect gag gift, but are a great gift for that dentist, oral surgeon, endodontic, or oral hygienist on your list. These realistic cufflinks will look great on any cuff including your own dentist. A very unique gift which is hard to find ...
WATER PIK BRUSH TOOTH BRUSH 4 - Size 4 TOOTH BRUSH at MedshopExpress.Com - Medshopexpress
DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER OR DISCONTINUED PRODUCT. FOR YOUR INFORMATION PURPOSES, WE HAVE KEPT THIS ITEM PLACEMENT AS COURTESY TO OUR CUSTOMERSYou may...
My Tooth Brush For Kids - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download
Download My Tooth Brush For Kids for iOS to your kids learn a good timing of 3 minutes, covering all areas of the mouth and everything they need up to the final bass method. Funny Family...
"Toothbrush". Maalaala Mo Kaya. Retrieved 17 June 2018. News, ABS-CBN (2021-03-19). "Surprise! Dimples Romana is also part of ' ...
Index of oral health and dental articles
Electric toothbrush • Elmex • Elsie Gerlach • Embrasure • Enamel cord • Enamel knot • Enamel lamellae • Enamel niche • Enamel ... Tooth brushing • Tooth development • Tooth enamel • Tooth eruption • Tooth fusion • Tooth gemination • Tooth loss • Tooth ... Chewable toothbrush • Chewiness • Chief Dental Officer • Chlorhexidine • Christian Medical and Dental Fellowship of Australia ... painting • Tooth polishing • Tooth regeneration • Tooth squeeze • Tooth Tunes • Toothache • Toothbrush • Toothpaste • Toothpick ...
Careful and frequent brushing with a toothbrush helps to prevent build-up of plaque bacteria on the teeth.Electric toothbrushes ... Special appliances or tools may be used to supplement toothbrushing and interdental cleaning. These include special toothpicks ... The effectiveness of electric toothbrushes at reducing plaque formation and gingivitis is superior to conventional manual ... Curtis, Jeannette (13 November 2007). "Effective Tooth Brushing and Flossing". WebMD. Retrieved 2007-12-24. CS1 maint: ...
Electric toothbrushes are toothbrushes with moving or vibrating bristle heads. The two main types of electric toothbrushes are ... Powered toothbrushes reduce dental plaque and gingivitis more than manual toothbrushing in both short and long term. Further ... Single-tufted brushes are a tool in conjunction with tooth brushing. The tooth brush is designed to reach the 'hard to reach ... The motion of the toothbrush head removes the need to manually oscillate the brush or make circles. Tooth brushing alone will ...
"Convenient! Electric Toothbrush". Daimidaler: Prince vs Penguin Empire. Episode 8. 2015. "Funimation Announces Danganronpa ...
In 2006, he built a toothbrush fence as an absurdist art project. As a musician, he continues to perform as vocalist, ukulele ... "Toothbrush Fence". Atlas Obscura. Retrieved 4 October 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Cronin, Aimie (17 August ...
... tooth brushes; soaps assorted; inexhaustible salts; and much more. In 1887, the company moved from the corner of Tremont and ...
... carved bone toothbrushes; pencils; match cases; and Wedgwood china. In 1974 the U.S. CIA attempted to recover the sunken Soviet ...
"Natural toothbrush twigs". Naturallygreen.co.uk. 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2011-01-17. "Natural toothbrush overview". Nzherald.co. ... In Africa, chew sticks are made from the tree Salvadora persica, also known as the "toothbrush tree". In Islam, this tree is ... Excessive scrubbing too can also bring the risk of gum damage, though this is a concern for plastic toothbrushes as well. ... ISBN 978-0-7735-7607-0. [Bhojpuri] datwan, dantwan, [Hindi] datwoon 'toothbrush; twig for cleansing the teeth' Panati, Charles ...
Seth Bogart (artist)
In 2019, Chicago's Soccer Club Club gallery hosted 100 Toothbrushes, a solo exhibit of 100 ceramic toothbrushes by Bogart. ... 100 Toothbrushes. Drag City. 2019. 2015 - The Seth Bogart Show, 356 Mission, Los Angeles 2018 - LICK, Nino Mier Gallery, Los ... Angeles 2019 - 100 Toothbrushes, Soccer Club Club, Chicago 2014 - Another Cats Show, 356 Mission, Los Angeles 2014 - You're My ...
Backward chaining (applied behavior analysis)
For example, a tooth brushing routine may be broken down as follows: 1. Grab toothbrush 2. Apply toothpaste to toothbrush, 3. ... Rinse toothbrush, 8. Turn of water 9. Put toothbrush away The trainer would begin by completing each step for the learner ... For example, a physical prompting of toothbrushing can look like hand over hand helping the learner complete all the steps ... Put toothbrush away) independently. Once this step is independently mastered then the trainer can move on to training the last ...
Timeline of Geneva
1957 - Electric toothbrush invented. 1960 - Women's suffrage effected in canton. 1961 - Centre islamique de Genève [fr] founded ...
Blue Toothbrush - EP (2011) Expired Love (2013, 2014) This Is War (2015) Oh Jonathan (2018) The Supporting Character (2021) ... Blue Toothbrush - Emily Kinney , Songs, Reviews, Credits , AllMusic, retrieved February 9, 2021 Ehrlich, Brenna (March 10, 2014 ...
Schneider, Kim (August 2009). "Progressive Field Toothbrush Lights". Cleveland Magazine. Retrieved July 12, 2012. Leventhal, ... above the playing field and are said to resemble oversized toothbrushes. The distinctive light towers were incorporated into a ...
Jokesult: When someone insults you, you call them on it, and they say, "It was just a joke." Larry: a frayed toothbrush. ...
Season 1 01 - High Or Low For The Show 02 - Where's Mister Saxophone? 03 - Where's My Toothbrush? 04 - Shiny New Shoes 05 - Aah ...
Burst Oral Care
It makes electric toothbrushes, dental floss, and tooth whitening strips. The company was co-founded in 2017 by Hamish Khayat ... The company initially offered electric toothbrushes and later expanded to tooth whitening strips, toothpaste and dental floss. ... "Burst Brings An Innovative Model To Subscription Toothbrushes". Forbes. Retrieved 12 August 2020. "Don't Brush Off Mouth Tech ... "Do you really need that expensive toothbrush?". chicagotribune.com. Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 12 August 2020. Mahtani, By ...
Mark Curry (actor)
"Don't Forget Your Toothbrush". imdb.com. "For Your Love: The Pregnant Pause (2000)". imdb.com. "The Poof Point". imdb.com. " ... That year he also hosted the Comedy Central game show Don't Forget Your Toothbrush and made a guest appearance on the sitcom ...
doi:10.1046/j.1365-2621.2002.00613.x. Stanford C. M.; Srikantha R.; Wu C. D. (1997). "Efficacy of the Sonicare toothbrush fluid ... Wu-Yuan C. D.; Anderson R. D. (1994). "Ability of the SonicareÆ electronic toothbrush to generate dynamic fluid activity that ... "Sonic and mechanical toothbrushes". Journal of Clinical Periodontology. 25 (12): 988-993. doi:10.1111/j.1600-051X.1998.tb02403. ...
Rectal foreign body
Another patient tried to soothe the itching due to his hemorrhoids (Pruritus ani) with a toothbrush. The toothbrush went out of ... Kumar M (July 2001). "Don't forget your toothbrush!". British Dental Journal. 191 (1): 27-8. doi:10.1038/sj.bdj.4801082a. PMID ... a tobacco pouch and a magazine at the same time plastic tooth brush case Not all objects are solid. In 1987, a case was ... Don't forget your toothbrush! (subscribers only - with useful bibliography) X-rays of rectal bodies at the Berlin Charité Sturz ...
List of English inventions and discoveries
"Who Invented the Toothbrush?". Inventors.about.com. Retrieved 6 January 2018. "History of British Gardening Series - Georgian ... ISBN 978-0-517-51577-8. "Who invented the toothbrush and when was it invented?". The Library of Congress. 4 April 2007. ... 1733: Perambulator developed by William Kent (c. 1685-1748). 1780: First mass-produced toothbrush produced by William Addis ( ...
Fluoride is available in three forms during toothbrushing. First, it is available as a free ionic fluoride which can react with ... Second, it is available as profluoride compounds which can precipitate in the mouth during toothbrushing and release ionic ... Selwitz RH (March 2009). "Twice daily toothbrushing with a stabilized stannous fluoride/sodium hexametaphosphate dentifrice may ...
Advance and Vanquish
The song is also used in a parody video by Brandon Hardesty in his "Extreme Toothbrushing" video. YouTube user "indrancole3" ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Extreme Toothbrushing - YouTube". YouTube. August 18, 2008. Retrieved February 2, 2015 ...
Mouthwash and tooth brushing may have drying effects. In the palliative care setting, anticholinergics and similar drugs that ...
An additional study showed that while both Sonicare and Oral B electric toothbrushes do better than manual toothbrushes in ... Individual clinical research has shown Sonicare toothbrushes to be more effective than comparable Oral-B electric toothbrushes ... "A review of the clinical efficacy of the Oral-B oscillating/rotating power toothbrush and the Philips Sonicare toothbrush in ... an advanced rotating-oscillating power toothbrush versus a sonic toothbrush". J Clin Dent. 18 (4): 106-11. PMID 18277740. ...
South West England
TePe UK (Swedish) supply toothbrushes. Thales Defence closed its radar site (former EMI Electronics) near Wookey Hole, in St ...
"Bringing 100 toothbrush to travel". ISBN 9789861853574 ISBN 9789866175282 ISBN 9789865882105 謝怡芬; Janet (2012). Janet的英語遊樂園: 不用 ... Traveling with 100 Toothbrushes,[full citation needed] in 2010. She has since published two additional travel-related titles, ...
http🖉"Darlie Hong Kong , Toothpastes, Toothbrushes & Oral Care Tips". Darlie Hong Kong Official Page. Whiting, Kenneth L. (1989 ...
". "How gross is your toothbrush? 5 toothbrush hygiene mistakes you're probably making". 12 March 2014. Curatola, Gerald P. (31 ... ". "Don't disinfect your toothbrush in microwave - American dentist - NEWS.am Medicine - All about health and medicine". "The ...
Hot Dog (TV series)
" "How do they make spaghetti?" "How do they make tennis shoes?" "How do they make toothbrushes?" "How do they make T-shirts ...
Toothbrush - Wikipedia
... or ultrasonic toothbrushes. Any electric toothbrush is technically a power toothbrush. If the motion of the toothbrush is ... Era of "Smart Toothbrushes" *^ Cathy. "Green and Healthy Mouths- Toothbrushes". greenecoservices.com. Archived from the ... Ecological toothbrushes. Commonly, toothbrushes are made of plastic. Such brushes constitute a source of pollution.[ ... "GUM® End-Tuft Toothbrush - Official Site for GUM® Toothbrushes". GUM® Brand. Archived from the original on 2014-04-19.. ...
OSHO Travel Toothbrush - pg.6
Tooth brushing timer for KIDZ on the App Store
Tooth brushing - 9to5Mac
It wont, however, be cheap: each toothbrush will cost between $100 and $200, though family packs may make it a little cheaper ... Engadget reports that the Bluetooth-connected toothbrush is equipped with an accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope. You ... a smartphone-linked toothbrush that reports back to an iPhone or Android app how well they did, and creates family league ... tables to turn tooth-brushing into a competitive sport.. ...
Happy Tooth Brushing stock vector art 108576861 | iStock
Hey Duggee: The Tooth Brushing Badge
Toothbrush Powered | Safeway
Shop Toothbrush Powered direct from Safeway. Browse our selection and order groceries for flexible Delivery or convenient Drive ... Oral-B Kids Toothbrush Battery Powered Kids 3+ Star Wars Soft Bristles - Each ... Oral-B Kids Toothbrush Battery Powered Kids 3+ Disney Princess Soft Bristles - Each ...
Colgate Smart Electronic Toothbrush E1 - Business - Apple
The Colgate Smart Electronic Toothbrush E1s built-in artificial intelligence helps you manage your oral health better. Buy ... After thinking I had a great toothbrush already and that I would just end up with an extra tooth brush I started using it and ... This brush is somewhere between non-electric and Oral B electric toothbrush. I have Oral B Genius and Oral B 1000 toothbrush ... Ive used this toothbrush for roughly a year.. It finally bit the dust and no longer vibrates? The charging light comes on ...
PomaBrush-Minimalist Silicone Electric Toothbrush | Indiegogo
Electric Toothbrush EW-DM81 - Panasonic Malaysia
... a sonic vibration toothbrush with extra-fine bristles (0.02mm) for periodontal pocket care. Buy Now! ... To remove the bacteria concealed in periodontal pockets that cause periodontal disease with a toothbrush, the tips of the ... for Electric Toothbrush EW-DM81-W451 with extra-fine bristles (0.02mm) ... Explore the Panasonic Electric Toothbrush EW-DM81, ... Electric Toothbrush EW-DM81-W451 with extra-fine bristles (0.02 ...
Patent US20030196283 - Powered toothbrush - Google Patents
A powered toothbrush include a head containing a rotating or oscillating first bristle carrier and also containing a second ... Toothbrush and process for producing such a toothbrush. US20030163881 *. Feb 10, 2003. Sep 4, 2003. Braun Gmbh. Toothbrush head ... Toothbrush and electric toothbrush. US20020152564 *. Apr 15, 2002. Oct 24, 2002. Dr. Johns Products, Ltd.. Electric toothbrush ... Toothbrush and electric toothbrush. US6311358 *. Jan 21, 1999. Nov 6, 2001. Sanofi-Synthelabo. Toothbrush comprising gum- ...
Patent USRE35941 - Mechanical toothbrush - Google Patents
The toothbrush head member is adapted to receive and retain the tuft blocks in sliding relation therein, so that each tuft ... A replaceable toothbrush head member has tuft blocks retained generally therewithin and extending laterally outwardly from the ... Gliding, mechanized toothbrush. US4346492 *. Mar 10, 1980. Aug 31, 1982. Solow Terry S. Mechanical toothbrush with individual ... Specifically, a novel toothbrush head is disclosed.. BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION. Manual toothbrushes of one form or another ...
Retrieval of a Toothbrush on Behance
Kids Toothbrush - Tesco Groceries
Learn more about our range of Kids Toothbrush ... Get quality Kids Toothbrush at Tesco. Shop in store or online. ... Add Pro Formula Big Steps Toothbrush 6 Years Plus. Addadd Pro Formula Big Steps Toothbrush 6 Years Plus to basket. ... Add Oral-B Junior 6+ Green Electric Toothbrush. Addadd Oral-B Junior 6+ Green Electric Toothbrush to basket. ... Add Oral-B Frozen Kids 3+ Electric Toothbrush. Addadd Oral-B Frozen Kids 3+ Electric Toothbrush to basket. ...
Triclosan Chemical and Toothbrushes
Researchers say this chemical can accumulate on your toothbrush and cause health problems. ... The simplest way to reduce your exposure risk would be to throw out your old toothbrush when switching to a new toothpaste. ... Now, new research shows that this substance accumulates in toothbrush bristles.. And that is raising questions about the risks ... "Because users change their toothbrushes on a regular basis, these can become a sustained source of certain chemicals in the ...
Changing toothpastes? Change your toothbrush | Science News
Changing toothpastes? Change your toothbrush. Science News for Students is an award-winning, free online magazine that reports ... Why? Triclosan can stick around in an old toothbrush, exposing people again even after using a new toothpaste. The good news: ... Changing toothpastes? Change your toothbrush. When the U.S. government banned the germ-killer triclosan from soaps and other ... New data show that some types of toothbrushes pose less risk of exposing people to stored triclosan. ...
Electric Toothbrushes and Oral Irrigators - Newegg.com
Shop a wide selection of Rechargeable Electric Toothbrushes & Oral Irrigators. Newegg offers the best prices, fast shipping and ... Electric Toothbrush Rechargeable Ipx7 Waterproof For Adults Sonic Teeth Tooth Brush of 5 Optional Modes*Type: Electric ... MAYZE Sonic Electric Toothbrush Adults- Rechargeable Travel Toothbrush with 4 Cleaning Modes, Smart Timer and Ipx7 Fully ... MAYZE Sonic Electric Toothbrush Adults- Rechargeable Travel Toothbrush with 4 Cleaning Modes, Smart Timer and Ipx7 Fully ...
The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush & Germs
See how to store and keep your toothbrush clean from the millions of bacteria that can cause disease and infection. ... Toothbrush Storage Tips. After youve moved your toothbrush as far from the toilet as possible, and cleaned your toothbrush ... Dont ever use anyone elses toothbrush, or let someone use yours.. *Keep toothbrushes separate. If toothbrushes touch they can ... Could Your Toothbrush Be Making You Sick?. You probably wont get an infection from your own toothbrush. Even if your brush is ...
Review: Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo
You can use the brush as just a toothbrush or as a combined toothbrush and water flosser seamlessly. All you have to do is ... I tried Waterpiks $150 toothbrush that flosses your teeth while you brush - these are the pros and cons. Mara Leighton ... The toothbrush head was soft and would be underwhelming to someone looking for traditional bristles. Its not really a direct ... And if you like a vigorous tooth-brushing experience, have the counter space, and you can trust yourself to be consistent with ...
Electric Toothbrushes | Dental Care - Tesco
Get yourself a gleaming smile with electric toothbrushes, available online at Tesco direct. Browse the range of great brands, ... As well as top precision models by Philips and Oral B, we also have a range of replacement toothbrush heads for long term use ... Improve your daily dental care and get a dazzling smile with the help of our electric toothbrushes at Tesco direct. ... Oral-B Pro 680 Cross Action Black Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Travel Case ...
How Clean is Your Toothbrush?
In one study, toothbrushes kept in a moist environment retained up to 50% of Herpes Simplex virus Type 1 for up to a week. ... 1. Never microwave toothbrushes with metal parts. If you use an electric, detach the head from the motor first.. 2. Microwave ... Place toothbrush vertically (brush head up) in a microwave-safe container.. • Heat at 70% for 7 minutes (1100-watt microwave) ... The reason:A new toothbrush can become contaminated after 30 seconds of use by bacteria, viruses, and fungi in the mouth or ...
Toothbrushes - Manual - Denture Care | Walgreens
Hello Charcoal Toothbrush
Halfbakery: No toothbrushes
Goodwell Toothbrush | Uncrate
... odds are your toothbrush is made of plastic. Which means its eventually going in a dump. The Goodwell Toothbrush... ... Goodwell Toothbrush Unless youre using an electronic tool, odds are your toothbrush is made of plastic. Which means its ... The Goodwell Toothbrush aims to put an end to that. It has two pieces: a compostable head with Binchotan fibers that fight ... Nano-B Toothbrush Charcoal is great for grilling foods. Turns out, its also good for cleaning teeth... ...
Care2: How often do you change your toothbrush?
Amabrush - World's First Automatic Toothbrush by Amabrush - Kickstarter
Worlds First Automatic Toothbrush on Kickstarter! Amabrush is a revolutionary new toothbrush that brushes your teeth ... Amabrush was designed to make toothbrushing less annoying. Some of us hate toothbrushing so much, that we brush not ... The bristles are comparable to soft-bristled toothbrushes. This ensures the most comfortable, safest toothbrushing and makes ... Amabrush is not meant to be better than your regular toothbrush. Wait, what? Thats true! Regular toothbrushes (manual and ...
Where was the first tooth brush invented
More information of how, and why the toothbrush was invented can be found by clicking the related link below. ... Tooth brush. The Chinese made the tooth brush in the 15th century and forms of a tooth brush have been found in ancient ... Why is it tooth brush and not teethbrush?. Tooth is the plural form of teeth. We use tooth brush for more than one teeth. So it ... Why call tooth brush instead of teeth brush?. Good question. I would say its called tooth brush because of the size of the ...
Toothbrushes & Water Flossers Deals & Coupons | Groupon
Creative Bath Indigo Blossom Toothbrush Holder
BristlesToothpasteTeethColgateGermsGumsMouthwashRinsePlaqueBristleCharcoalPower ToothbrushTravel ToothbrushAnyone else's toothbrushToothTruth about your toothbrushBacteria on your toothbrushMass-produced toothbrushSonic Electric ToothbrushBrush HeadWisdom ToothbrushesHeadsManualBrushingHolderToss Your ToothbrushRegular toothbrushesEnvironmental ToothbrushCleanMoist environmentStandard toothbrushAutomatic ToothbrushSearchOral CareUprightEnvironmentallyHead1780Growth of bacteriaFlosserDentistsPotentially pathogenic organismsMakeBacterialSonicareRechargeableAway from the toiletDisposableOrdinaryDental careBuildup
-  Pig bristles were used for cheaper toothbrushes and badger hair for the more expensive ones. (wikipedia.org)
- To remove the bacteria concealed in periodontal pockets that cause periodontal disease with a toothbrush, the tips of the bristles must be able to enter the narrow pockets. (panasonic.com)
- 5 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 2 , wherein the at least one set of bristles of the second bristle carrier comprises a plurality of elastomeric fingers disposed between the upstanding elastomeric walls. (google.com)
- Now, new research shows that this substance accumulates in toothbrush bristles. (healthline.com)
- new study has found that over time the chemical is absorbed from toothpastes into the bristles of some toothbrushes. (healthline.com)
- Even before entering landfills, toothbrush bristles may enter wastewater and expose aquatic life to triclosan. (healthline.com)
- The ADA recommends replacing your toothbrush every three to four months, or more often if bristles become frayed, if you are sick, or if you have a weakened immune system. (medicinenet.com)
- These toothbrushes are designed to be held in place, so that the micro vibrations of the bristles can do their job (they wiggle for you). (kickstarter.com)
- The bristles are comparable to soft-bristled toothbrushes . (kickstarter.com)
- After adjusting the hot and cold taps for the right temperature, you press a button on the toothbrush to start the bristles turning. (halfbakery.com)
- The Colgate 360° battery powered charcoal toothbrush, with activated charcoal infused bristles and dual action brush head removes more bacteria than a leading brush. (colgate.com)
- The toothbrush consists of a plastic handle and nylon bristles attached to the head of the brush. (encyclopedia.com)
- Until the early 1900s, toothbrush bristles were generally made of Siberian hog hair. (encyclopedia.com)
- Consumers could choose from toothbrushes with soft or hard bristles, with natural or synthetic bristles, and in a variety of sizes, colors, and configurations. (encyclopedia.com)
- The Collis Curve toothbrush featured bristles which curved inward so that they would hug the teeth, allowing the user to brush the front and back of the teeth at the same time. (encyclopedia.com)
- Improvements in electric toothbrushes included battery-operated models, rotating heads, and tufts of rotating bristles. (encyclopedia.com)
- A hightech electronic toothbrush, called the Interplak, featured two rows of bristles with tufts that would spin at 4200 rpm, constantly reversing direction, and pulsating against the teeth. (encyclopedia.com)
- The electrical toothbrush has a cylindrical head that is loaded with more than 13,000 soft 'micro bristles' (compared to the 2,500 bristles in a standard toothbrush) that can effectively clean the entire mouth in less than a minute. (foxnews.com)
- The bristles and the heads on toothbrushes are attached together in a way that makes it very difficult for them to come apart. (bostonglobe.com)
- The gold and charcoal bits stop bacteria growth on the bristles so that you have a truly clean toothbrush to use every time. (trendhunter.com)
- Designed with charcoal-infused bristles, that are 2x softer than an ordinary flat trim toothbrush, this ultra soft toothbrush helps gently removes surface stains for a clean that's effective yet gentle on gums. (tomsofmaine.com)
- The Oral-B TriZone 6000 electric toothbrush is shaped like a manual toothbrush and has bristles that sweep from side to side. (which.co.uk)
- The toothbrush has been around since 3000 B.C. Materials have gotten better and quality has improved, but the basic toothbrush remains just a handle and bristles. (bizjournals.com)
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months, or sooner if the bristles look worn out. (cdc.gov)
- Kids require specific toothpastes , and their own kind of toothbrush, with specific bristles that are a bit softer and gentler on their gums and teeth. (infobarrel.com)
- Not just specific designs, like power rangers, or princess toothbrushes, but the actual bristles that are small, soft, and flexible brush heads for kids to brush with. (infobarrel.com)
- Antimicrobial toothbrushes for adults come in the form of non-slip and rounded bristles of polished soft nylon. (openpr.com)
- Bamboo handle toothbrush with charcoal enhanced bristles that is claimed to provide a better clean and help mouth odour control. (biome.com.au)
- The bristles are made from Nylon 6 and thus this toothbrush is not 100% plastic free nor 100% biodegradable. (biome.com.au)
- At the end of its life, the bamboo toothbrush handle will biodegrade into your garden soil or compost without pollution (first remove the bristles and place in bin). (biome.com.au)
- Available in three styles - adult soft, adult medium and child's soft, plus charcoal toothbrush bristles. (biome.com.au)
- If the toothbrush is found to have damaged or loose brush bristles it should not be used, as well as reported to Church & Dwight , the toothbrush manufacturer, at their toll-free number, 1(800)561-0752. (ibtimes.com)
- However, after brushing, food particles often cling to the bristles of the toothbrush. (kenyon.edu)
- Storing your toothbrush in a way that encourages moisture to remain on the bristles will give bacteria a perfect environment to grow. (hubpages.com)
- The Oral-B Charcoal Whitening Therapy toothbrush features charcoal infused bristles! (oralb.com)
- Using a toothbrush cover doesn't protect a toothbrush from bacterial growth, but actually creates an environment where bacteria are better suited to grow by keeping the bristles moist and not allowing the head of the toothbrush to dry out between uses," said Aber. (asm.org)
- DiamondClean toothbrush heads, Philips Sonicare's best whitening brush head, have diamond shaped bristles that are medium-stiff to effectively yet gently scrape away plaque. (philips.co.uk)
- Tooth brushing is the act of scrubbing teeth with a toothbrush, usually equipped with toothpaste. (wikipedia.org)
- The simplest way to reduce your exposure risk would be to throw out your old toothbrush when switching to a new toothpaste. (healthline.com)
- A toothbrush is a dental instrument used for cleaning teeth, ideally in conjunction with toothpaste or mouthwash. (encyclopedia.com)
- Dog dental care products, like toothbrushes and toothpaste designed for pets, keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy. (petsmart.com)
- You can help avoid tartar buildup with cat toothbrushes and toothpaste, along with pet dental sprays and water additives. (petsmart.com)
- In a survey of toothbrushing practices, nearly 80% of children aged 3-15 years began toothbrushing at age ≥1 year, approximately one third brushed once daily, and nearly 40% of children aged 3-6 years used too much toothpaste. (cdc.gov)
- Questions on toothbrushing practices and toothpaste use among children and adolescents were included in the questionnaire component of the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) for the first time beginning in the 2013-2014 cycle. (cdc.gov)
- This study estimates patterns of toothbrushing and toothpaste use among children and adolescents by analyzing parents' or caregivers' responses to questions about when the child started to brush teeth, age the child started to use toothpaste, frequency of toothbrushing each day, and amount of toothpaste currently used or used at time of survey. (cdc.gov)
- Back in 2005 we covered the Ohso Toothbrush , engineered to be the ultimate travel toothbrush that have self-dispensing toothpaste capability. (yankodesign.com)
- To prevent cross-contamination of the toothpaste tube, ensure that a pea-sized amount of toothpaste is dispensed onto a piece of wax paper before dispensing any onto the toothbrush. (cdc.gov)
- Browse all our natural toothpaste & toothbrush range. (biome.com.au)
- Tracing back her seizure history, all seizures occurred during the complete act of tooth brushing (using toothbrush and toothpaste together). (discovermagazine.com)
- She did not think that brushing a specific side or area of her mouth or a specific brand of toothpaste or toothbrush was particularly associated with the occurrence of the seizures. (discovermagazine.com)
- Due to the basic chemical properties in toothpaste, the pH of the toothbrush may become more basic. (kenyon.edu)
- The pH of a toothbrush is strictly determined by the chemical residues left behind after brushing which is the toothpaste itself with other minor factors. (kenyon.edu)
- To start, use fluoride toothpaste with a soft-bristle toothbrush, and don't forget to replace it every three months. (dentalcare.com)
- The personalized Travel Toothbrush with Colgate Toothpaste from Quality Logo Products® will make it easy for you to stay fresh even on the go. (qualitylogoproducts.com)
- The custom Travel Toothbrush with Colgate toothpaste makes it easy for you to keep your smile at its best even if you haven't been able to run back to your hotel room for 12 hours. (qualitylogoproducts.com)
- Men and women alike have been going crazy for the personalized Travel Toothbrush with Colgate toothpaste. (qualitylogoproducts.com)
- The universal appeal of the custom Travel Toothbrush with Colgate toothpaste is a shining example of why this product is so exceptional. (qualitylogoproducts.com)
- The toothbrush is an oral hygiene instrument used to clean the teeth , gums , and tongue . (wikipedia.org)
- If you've ever despaired of getting your kids to brush their teeth properly without close parental supervision, Kolibree may have the solution: a smartphone-linked toothbrush that reports back to an iPhone or Android app how well they did, and creates family league tables to turn tooth-brushing into a competitive sport. (9to5mac.com)
- As long ago as 3000 B.C., the ancient Egyptians constructed crude toothbrushes from twigs and leaves to clean their teeth. (wikipedia.org)
- The 2008 review noted that toothbrushing can remove plaque up to one millimeter below the gum line, and that each person has a habitual brushing method, so more frequent brushing does not cover additional parts of the teeth or mouth. (wikipedia.org)
- 3 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 1 , wherein each of the upstanding elastomeric walls has a shape selected from the group consisting of: linear, butterfly wing, paddle, dragon teeth, wave, and opposing flaps. (google.com)
- Brushing your teeth, particularly with an electric toothbrush, can actually push germs under your gums, says R. Thomas Glass, DDS, PhD, professor of dentistry and pathology at Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences. (medicinenet.com)
- Amabrush is the first toothbrush, that cleans all your teeth at once in just 10 seconds! (kickstarter.com)
- Researchers asked three groups of patients-some with strep throat, some with sore throats, some healthy-to brush their teeth for 1 minute with a new toothbrush. (menshealth.com)
- A brush designed for false teeth typically has more bristle surface than a standard toothbrush. (ehow.co.uk)
- Since dentures have more surface area to brush than real teeth, a standard toothbrush will wear out faster if used on false teeth. (ehow.co.uk)
- Make teeth brushing fun with Colgate Kids, Peppa Pig battery powered toothbrush! (colgate.com)
- Colgate Kids Batman battery operated toothbrush cleans teeth and gently wipes away plaque. (colgate.com)
- Colgate Kids, PJ Masks, soft bristle battery powered toothbrush for kids has a small oscillating head to gently clean teeth and wipe away plaque. (colgate.com)
- For instance, the Reach toothbrush by Johnson & Johnson was the first toothbrush designed with an angled handle which was intended to make brushing back teeth easier. (encyclopedia.com)
- More commonly, people hold their toothbrushes perpendicular to their teeth and gums, said Alexander Kandemir, inventor of the new iBrush 365. (foxnews.com)
- The gums should make a tight seal with the teeth, but holding a toothbrush perpendicular to the teeth pushes the gums upward and makes them start to pull away, he added. (foxnews.com)
- Hurleyville, N.Y . - When the staff of a dental nonprofit here is not providing children with their first toothbrush and a cleaning or other dental care, they might be educating mothers about how to take care of their teeth, or ensuring that the little girl who came to the mobile dental clinic without a coat on a cold winter morning gets one to take home. (ada.org)
- Toothbrushing is of course the most common means of removing plaque biofilm at home but it is usually not possible to get access to interproximal areas between the adjacent teeth without using adjunctive interdental cleaning aids such as dental floss. (nature.com)
- You certainly don't want someone to mistake a re-purposed toothbrush for, well, a teeth-cleaning toothbrush. (care2.com)
- We also used toothbrushes to wash our haircombs, to comb out dirt and oils accumulated between the teeth of the comb. (care2.com)
- We've tested this electric toothbrush to see whether it's great at banishing plaque and cleaning your teeth. (which.co.uk)
- If you are not brushing your teeth well, regardless of whatever toothbrush you may use, it won't make a difference. (flickr.com)
- Electric toothbrushes might even make brushing teeth fun for them. (infobarrel.com)
- Some electric antimicrobial toothbrushes have a built in timer that beeps when the person ends up brushing the teeth. (openpr.com)
- Dr. Corey Hebert says it doesn't matter if you purchase a cheap or expensive toothbrush, clean teeth is a result of your brushing techniques. (wdsu.com)
- Versus brushing teeth alone with an ordinary flat-trim toothbrush. (colgate.com)
- But some toothbrushes are better than others and there is a right and wrong way to brush your teeth. (everydayhealth.com)
- Brushing your teeth regularly is key to maintaining healthy teeth and gums and preventing periodontal (gum) diseases, but it's also important to make sure you choose the right toothbrush for your teeth and use proper brushing techniques. (everydayhealth.com)
- Although some ancient civilizations used frayed twigs to clean their teeth, these days toothbrushes come in a variety of manual and powered forms. (everydayhealth.com)
- Once you've found an appropriate toothbrush for you, you need to brush your teeth the correct way in order to maintain good oral health and keep periodontal disease at bay. (everydayhealth.com)
- Brush your teeth with a clean toothbrush and rinse the brush thoroughly after each use. (everydayhealth.com)
- A toothbrush alone can't do everything to maintain your oral health and your teeth, Price cautions. (everydayhealth.com)
- That's because a toothbrush can't get between your teeth. (everydayhealth.com)
- If you have sensitive teeth, brushing too hard or using the wrong toothbrush altogether can make symptoms worse. (everydayhealth.com)
- Using electric toothbrushes can result in cleaner teeth and minimal plaque build-up, but are there also risks associated with using the dental cleaning device? (ibtimes.com)
- Other reported injuries from the electric toothbrush include chipped or broken teeth, cuts to the mouth and gums, swallowing or choking on broken pieces, and injury to the face and eyes. (ibtimes.com)
- Can an Electric Toothbrush damage your teeth? (medhelp.org)
- If you first get baby to enjoy imitating toothbrushing, it will be easier for you to get down to the business of getting germs off little teeth. (askdrsears.com)
- The best chances for a cooperative baby and clean teeth are to use your moistened gauze-wrapped fingertip as a toothbrush. (askdrsears.com)
- Once a baby gets a mouth full of teeth, especially molars, a toothbrush works better than a mommy-made, gauze-on-finger brush to get in the crevices between teeth. (askdrsears.com)
- If you have a particularly cooperative child who enjoys toothbrushing, put your hand on hers and guide the brush in and out of all the crevices in the teeth. (askdrsears.com)
- Here's how one mother taught her three-year-old to brush his teeth: "On Brandon's toothbrush there is a little picture of Oscar the Grouch, so I become the voice of Oscar the Grouch. (askdrsears.com)
- Braun OralB toothbrushes can give you a head start when it comes to keeping your teeth and gums clean. (articleinsider.com)
- Most of us will buy a Braun powered toothbrush because we think it's important to take good care of our teeth. (articleinsider.com)
- The fact is you can be as fussy as you like cleaning your teeth, gums and tongue - but all your hard work could be going to waste if you don't clean your toothbrush after each brushing. (hubpages.com)
- Brushing our teeth removes billions of bacteria from our mouths onto the toothbrush. (hubpages.com)
- Do you always clean your toothbrush after cleaning your teeth? (hubpages.com)
- We all know how important looking after your and your family's teeth is, and an electric toothbrush can help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and clean. (lloydspharmacy.com)
- Keep your teeth clean without costing the earth with our range of eco-friendly toothbrushes from environmentally conscious brands like Yaweco and Environmental Toothbrush , made using sustainable materials such as bamboo and recycled plastic. (ethicalsuperstore.com)
- This Philips Sonicare toothbrush removes up to 100% more stains for whiter teeth in just 1 week. (philips.co.uk)
- This Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush provides an exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth compared to a manual toothbrush. (philips.co.uk)
- The Colgate Smart Electronic Toothbrush E1 offers Artificial Intelligence technology built into the handle that works with an app on your iPhone or iPad to help you manage your oral health more effectively. (apple.com)
- The Colgate toothbrush is powered by advanced Kolibree technology. (apple.com)
- Colgate® Zero for Kids manual toothbrush is BPA-free and with zero artificial colors. (colgate.com)
- Colgate® Zero for Kids manual toothbrush fits adult hands to assist children with brushing, and is suitable for children 2 years of age and older. (colgate.com)
- a range of toothbrushes from the Colgate Palmolive Co. (encyclopedia.com)
- Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob Colgate electric toothbrushes are going for really cheap prices online. (infobarrel.com)
- Henry Schein supplies Colgate® Peppa Pig™ Toothbrushes to customers at the best possible value. (henryschein.com)
- And the University of Alabama at Birmingham found that fecal germs were on your toothbrushes too. (medicinenet.com)
- However, if others use your toothbrush (or you use someone else's) germs can be spread. (medicinenet.com)
- Remember to clean your toothbrush holder regularly to remove germs. (medicinenet.com)
- If toothbrushes touch they can swap germs. (medicinenet.com)
- But toothbrushes not only harbor germs, they transmit them, increasing the risk of infection with each use. (menshealth.com)
- The more germs you wipe out, the fewer that will back it out on your toothbrush. (menshealth.com)
- While you may be close with your spouse, or don't think twice when your son "accidentally" uses your daughter's toothbrush, think about the amount of germs that are swapped! (sheknows.com)
- Proper toothbrush care can eliminate the spreading of germs. (ehow.co.uk)
- If you have recently been sick, then those germs can still be alive on your toothbrush just waiting for the chance to spread to someone else, or even back to you. (ehow.co.uk)
- One popular toothbrush sterilising unit uses a germicidal ultraviolet light to kill germs and give you a clean toothbrush. (ehow.co.uk)
- Some of these toothbrush sterilizers double as a carrying case so your toothbrush won't come into contact with harmful germs while you're travelling or in storage in your own medicine cabinet or drawer. (ehow.co.uk)
- Doing so may reduce the amount of germs on the toothbrush. (ehow.co.uk)
- It takes more than just a clean toothbrush to keep from spreading germs. (ehow.co.uk)
- Every time you flush the toilet, germs are released into the air which can contaminate your toothbrush. (ehow.co.uk)
- Do toothbrushes spread germs? (cdc.gov)
- Toothbrushes can have germs on them even after rinsing that could raise the risk of infection, especially for people with immune suppression. (cdc.gov)
- You do not need to soak toothbrushes in disinfecting solutions or mouthwash, which may actually spread germs under the right conditions. (cdc.gov)
- This is because a worn-out toothbrush may not work as well, not because it might carry more germs. (cdc.gov)
- Most dentists recommend using a soft toothbrush since hard bristled toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel and irritate the gums. (wikipedia.org)
- The American Dental Association recommends holding the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle away from the gums and brushing in short, downward strokes. (foxnews.com)
- When you brush along your gumline, angle your toothbrush slightly toward your gums. (everydayhealth.com)
- Soak your toothbrush in antibacterial mouthwash. (ehow.co.uk)
- Once you've chosen the ideal toothbrush, make sure to get some floss and a alcohol free mouthwash also. (flickr.com)
- Rinse your toothbrush thoroughly after every brushing , using hot water, hydrogen peroxide, or alcohol-based mouthwash. (rochester.edu)
- There were no differences seen with the effectiveness of the decontamination methods between cold water, hot water or rinsing with mouthwash and 100% of toothbrushes regularly rinsed with mouthwash had growth on MacConkey agar indicating fecal contamination (n=2). (asm.org)
- Rinse your toothbrush thoroughly with tap water every time you use it. (medicinenet.com)
- The American Dental Association (ADA) states soaking your toothbrush in an antibacterial mouth rinse after use may reduce the amount of bacteria on your toothbrush. (medicinenet.com)
- Because of this contamination, a common recommendation is to rinse one's toothbrush thoroughly with tap water following brushing. (cdc.gov)
- After brushing, rinse your toothbrush with tap water until it is completely clean, let it air-dry, and store it in an upright position. (cdc.gov)
- After the children finish brushing, ensure that they rinse their toothbrushes thoroughly with tap water, allow them to air-dry, and store them in an upright position so they cannot contact those of other children. (cdc.gov)
- Before and after brushing, give your toothbrush a good rinse with tap water. (hubpages.com)
- Removes up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. (newegg.com)
- Does oral irrigation have beneficial effects in reducing dental plaque and improving gingival health over regular oral hygiene or toothbrushing only? (nature.com)
- Data showed that oral irrigation does not reduce plaque scores more than toothbrushing or regular oral hygiene measures. (nature.com)
- This systematic review suggests that oral irrigation as an adjunct to toothbrushing does not have a beneficial effect in reducing dental plaque, but it may improve gingival health. (nature.com)
- Hygiene is the basis for a healthy smile, and a powered toothbrush such as the range of Braun models will do a great job of removing debris, plaque and bacteria. (articleinsider.com)
- A new toothbrush can remove up to 30% more plaque than one 3 months old. (oralb.com)
- Toothbrushes are available with different bristle textures, sizes, and forms. (wikipedia.org)
- The first bristle toothbrush resembling the modern one was found in China. (wikipedia.org)
- The bristle toothbrush spread to Europe, brought from China to Europe by travellers. (wikipedia.org)
-  Europeans found the hog bristle toothbrushes imported from China too firm and preferred softer bristle toothbrushes made from horsehair. (wikipedia.org)
-  Mass-produced toothbrushes made with horse or boar bristle continued to be imported to England from China until the mid 20th century. (wikipedia.org)
- A powered toothbrush include a head containing a rotating or oscillating first bristle carrier and also containing a second bristle carrier movably connected to said head, which second bristle carrier may include elastomeric walls for enhanced cleaning and may include a weakened section to permit it. (google.com)
- 2 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 1 , wherein the first bristle carrier oscillates in a direction parallel to an outer surface of the head. (google.com)
- 8 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 6 , wherein the first bristle carrier oscillates in a back and forth manner. (google.com)
- 9 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 6 , wherein the first bristle carrier is oscillated in a rotational direction. (google.com)
- 10 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 6 , wherein the second bristle carrier moves substantially in a direction perpendicular to an outer surface of the head when the force is applied thereto. (google.com)
- 11 . The powered toothbrush as defined in claim 6 , wherein the drive mechanism includes a motor driven shaft having a drive end that drives the first bristle carrier. (google.com)
- The Nano-b charcoal toothbrushes offer luxury, style and a deep cleaning in a stylish bristle design. (trendhunter.com)
- Another feature to the Nano-b brushes is the double bristle layering that works to reach at places normal toothbrushes often miss out at. (trendhunter.com)
- Browse Naturally Clean Soft-Bristle Toothbrushes from Tom's of Maine. (tomsofmaine.com)
- See our Whole Care® Soft-Bristle Toothbrush from Tom's of Maine. (tomsofmaine.com)
- The antimicrobial toothbrush is available in different sizes, bristle textures, and forms. (openpr.com)
- Stepping up from traditional toothbrushes, the Nano-b designs use charcoal and other minerals to help fight bacteria inside your mouth as well as outside of it while the brush is left by the sink. (trendhunter.com)
- There's a whole lot to smile about when it comes to our Charcoal Toothbrush. (tomsofmaine.com)
- With a biodegradable bamboo handle, this charcoal toothbrush is a sustainable alternative to non-recyclable plastic toothbrushes. (biome.com.au)
- The 60-Second Time Machine Power Toothbrush is a pediatric automatic toothbrush designed to allow six tooth surfaces to be simultaneously brushed for preventive oral care. (abledata.com)
Anyone else's toothbrush2
- A 2018 review noted that toothbrushing is the most common preventive healthcare activity, but tooth and gum disease remain high, since lay people clean at most 40% of their tooth margins at the gum line. (wikipedia.org)
- Choosing a tooth brush can be a very daunting task since there a variety of them available, however before tending to the issue of which #toothbrush to use you ought to ensure you are using your toothbrush correctly! (flickr.com)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is unaware of any adverse health effects directly related to toothbrush use, although people with bleeding disorders or who are severely immunosuppressed may suffer trauma from tooth brushing and may need to seek alternate means of oral hygiene. (cdc.gov)
- Tooth brushing in group settings should always be supervised to ensure that toothbrushes are not shared and that they are handled properly. (cdc.gov)
- For individual tooth-by-tooth cleaning and a dentist-like clean feeling every day, make a power move to Oral-B. The first electric toothbrush brand accepted by the American Dental Association for effectiveness and safety. (oralb.com)
- Focus on cleaning every tooth surface with your toothbrush. (everydayhealth.com)
- A young boy in Nicaragua smiles after receiving an Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes toothbrush in May. (ada.org)
- In honor of World Oral Health Day on March 20, the ADA and ADA Foundation donated 9,600 Arm & Hammer Tooth Tunes toothbrushes to 28 U.S.-based volunteer organizations who provide oral health care services in 73 countries worldwide. (ada.org)
- While there are several tooth brushing techniques with a manual toothbrush, always ask your dental professional for their recommendation and be sure to follow their instructions. (dentalcare.com)
- How you hold the toothbrush depends on which part of the tooth you're brushing. (dentalcare.com)
Truth about your toothbrush1
- While the truth about your toothbrush may be disgusting, these tips can help curb the gross factor. (sheknows.com)
Bacteria on your toothbrush1
- Most of the bacteria on your toothbrush has actually come from your own mouth. (hubpages.com)
Sonic Electric Toothbrush1
- The Waterpik Complete Care 5.0 combines Water Flosser and Sonic Electric Toothbrush technologies to create a perfect daily oral care routine. (kohls.com)
- Place toothbrush vertically (brush head up) in a microwave-safe container. (menshealth.com)
- In addition to a motorized brush head, it features wireless connectivity to the SmartGuide unit that keeps track of your brushing, compiles statistics, and among other things, recommends to ease off the toothbrush if you're pushing too hard. (medgadget.com)
- Another potentially dangerous sign to look for on the electric toothbrush is if the brush head is loosely connected to the brush handle. (ibtimes.com)
- Each tongue brush clicks onto your Philips Sonicare toothbrush handle, just like a regular brush head. (philips.co.uk)
- As well as top precision models by Philips and Oral B, we also have a range of replacement toothbrush heads for long term use and kids' versions in fun Disney character themes. (tesco.com)
- Some dental studies suggest microwaving manual toothbrushes may eliminate several forms of bacteria, viruses, and yeast that can develop on brush heads. (menshealth.com)
- As with regular manual toothbrushes and electric toothbrush heads, the mouthpiece should be replaced every 3-6 months. (kickstarter.com)
- Recent graduates of Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, they see a business opportunity in rescuing the toothbrush from the heap of throwaway plastic products: a line of brushes with replaceable heads and handles made of wood or aluminum that last for months, if not years. (bostonglobe.com)
- Preserve does claim another edge: that its toothbrush heads do a better job cleaning than mass-marketed brands. (bostonglobe.com)
- All of our brush heads work with any Oral-B electric toothbrush. (oralb.com)
- In addition, when storing toothbrushes, don't allow the brush heads to touch each other as this encourages bacteria to spread and grow. (hubpages.com)
- Regular toothbrushes (manual and electric) are tools. (kickstarter.com)
- Electric toothbrushes are handled differently than manual ones. (kickstarter.com)
- Holds manual toothbrushes. (kohls.com)
- In tests, the app had extended average brushing times from less than a minute for a manual toothbrush to 2 minutes and 16 seconds, he said. (reuters.com)
- Which is the best toothbrush for you - manual or electric? (flickr.com)
- A manual toothbrush, when utilized accurately, can take care of business. (flickr.com)
- Electrical toothbrushes can be a viable choice so they can reach many regions of their mouth than they could with a manual brush. (flickr.com)
- On a recent trip to the grocery store, I counted 49 SKUs and 15 different brands of manual toothbrushes on the shelf. (bizjournals.com)
- Research also shows that sales of manual toothbrushes in the U.S. have outpaced population growth by a ratio of 3-to-1. (bizjournals.com)
- The environmental concern related to the disposal of manual and electric toothbrushes and power sourcing and charging are the major restraints to the growth of the market. (openpr.com)
- Since most manual toothbrushes don't have built-in two-minute timers, you may want to have a clock handy so you can be sure you're brushing long enough. (dentalcare.com)
- Charlie Brown begins to explain how he's teaching them the proper brushing techniques, but Lucy cuts him off mid-sentence and proceeds, in her usual confident fashion, to demonstrate her own abilities (Snoopy quickly replaces Lucy's toothbrush on the counter before she notices). (wikipedia.org)
- A 2005 review of dental studies found consensus that a thorough toothbrushing once a day is sufficient for maintaining oral health, and that most dentists recommended patients brush twice a day in the hope that more frequent brushing would clean more areas of the mouth. (wikipedia.org)
- Waterpik combined its original water flosser with an electric toothbrush to make a single machine that can do both brushing and flossing ($151.99) at the push of a button, together or alone. (businessinsider.com)
- Eliminate bacteria buildup by submerging your toothbrush into one of these solutions after brushing for 10-20 minutes. (menshealth.com)
- LONDON (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co is bringing the dentist into the bathroom with the world's first smartphone-connected toothbrush, a device that gives personalized advice to help people improve their brushing. (reuters.com)
- The iBrush 365 toothbrush was designed to help people correct bad brushing techniques. (foxnews.com)
- Treatment for coated tongue usually involves brushing the tongue which will result in a thin, whitish coating on the toothbrush . (thebody.com)
- Various means of cleaning, disinfecting, or sterilizing toothbrushes between uses have been developed, but no published research documents that brushing with a contaminated toothbrush has led to recontamination of a user's mouth, oral infections, or other adverse health effects. (cdc.gov)
- In addition, a small chance exists that toothbrushes could become contaminated with blood during brushing. (cdc.gov)
- Around his first birthday, get baby his own toothbrush and enjoy side-by-side brushing just for play. (askdrsears.com)
- 1 Typically, the presence of microbes on the toothbrush comes from brushing because the mouth is a hospitable niche to many kinds of microbes. (kenyon.edu)
- With your powered toothbrush you'll also get a travel case, and lots of little accessories that will make power brushing even more fun. (articleinsider.com)
- After rinsing, ensure that your toothbrush will get properly dried out before the next brushing. (hubpages.com)
- Keep your toothbrush upright in a holder, rather than lying it down. (medicinenet.com)
- Keep you and your families toothbrushes organized in style in this gorgeous Creative Bath Indigo Blossom Toothbrush Holder. (kohls.com)
- No, I just tend to throw it back in the toothbrush holder. (hubpages.com)
- The best way to dry out a toothbrush is to store it upright in a holder, not lying down. (hubpages.com)
Toss Your Toothbrush1
- People often assume it's mandatory to toss your toothbrush out after having strep or a sore throat," says Shepard. (menshealth.com)
- It can be cleansed by normal rinsing , as you would do it with regular toothbrushes. (kickstarter.com)
- Environmental Toothbrush is an Australian owned company with a commitment to sustainability. (biome.com.au)
- Your mouth is also full of bacteria and your toothbrush probably won't make you sick, but there are ways to keep it clean so you stay healthy. (medicinenet.com)
- However, you should still care for your toothbrush properly and keep it clean. (medicinenet.com)
- How Clean is Your Toothbrush? (menshealth.com)
- In addition to moving your toothbrush away from the toilet, the American Dental Association (ADA) recommends rinsing the brush with clean tap water after each use and allowing it to air dry. (sheknows.com)
- Make sure your toothbrush storage area is also clean and germ free. (ehow.co.uk)
- Allow the clean toothbrush to air dry. (ehow.co.uk)
- Stuff gets stuck there all the time, and the only thing small enough to clean it up is a toothbrush. (care2.com)
- Rather, use a toothbrush to clean up your car's interior: all the knobs and buttons, the parking break, the cupholders, etc. (care2.com)
- Mud-caked fingers after a morning of gardening benefit from a little toothbrush clean-up. (care2.com)
- At your next barbecue, brush an ear of corn with a clean toothbrush to remove all of the silky threads. (care2.com)
- Be that as it may, electrical toothbrushes make thousands more brush strokes than you ever could physically, a huge number of dentists prescribe them for that fresh, clean feeling. (flickr.com)
- Limited research has suggested that even after being rinsed visibly clean, toothbrushes can remain contaminated with potentially pathogenic organisms. (cdc.gov)
- Disposable toothbrushes for a just-brushed clean anytime, anywhere. (colgate.com)
- With high-tech and convenience features, electric toothbrushes make it easier to get a more thorough clean. (everydayhealth.com)
- DiamondClean electric toothbrush for a gentle, yet effective clean. (philips.co.uk)
- It's more important to regularly keep your toothbrush as clean as possible and replace it every two to four months. (rochester.edu)
- Advance Brush Welders Toothbrush Carbon Steel Wire Wooden is used to clean pipes threads and welding. (staples.com)
- The toothbrush is used on a daily basis to clean the oral cavity, so it is a very important piece of equipment known for proper dental hygiene. (kenyon.edu)
- Why bother to keep a toothbrush clean? (hubpages.com)
- However, before learning how to clean your toothbrush properly, let's look first at what bacteria can be present on them and what potential harm they could do to you. (hubpages.com)
- When we don't clean our toothbrush properly we are putting all these bacteria back into our mouths again. (hubpages.com)
- Although there is no direct evidence as yet that toothbrushes always lead to illness, the fact that these types of bacteria are present should make us vigilant about keeping our toothbrush as clean as possible. (hubpages.com)
- Lets look now at how to keep our toothbrush as clean as possible. (hubpages.com)
- I usually try to clean my toothbrush as often as possible. (hubpages.com)
- Simple to use, replace and clean, these innovative tongue brushes are compatible with all Philips Sonicare click-on toothbrush handles, so it couldn't be easier to add tongue cleaning to your daily oral care routine. (philips.co.uk)
- Philips Sonicare Stain Removal toothbrush allows you to mix and match modes (Clean mode, White mode) and 3 intensities for maximum comfort and your best clean. (philips.co.uk)
- Some dentists recommend a standard toothbrush for just that reason. (ehow.co.uk)
- Amabrush is the world's first, fully automatic toothbrush . (kickstarter.com)
- 1.Search for ADA endorsement: One imperative thing to search for while choosing the best toothbrush for your necessities is the American Dental Association's seal of endorsement. (flickr.com)
- HERE COMES THE FUTURE OF ORAL CAREWith ISSA 2, your search for the perfect toothbrush has come to an end. (neimanmarcus.com)
- After rinsing your toothbrush, keep it upright and let it dry. (rochester.edu)
- An environmentally sound toothbrush was designed by Jack Hokanson. (encyclopedia.com)
- There are other boutique firms trying to make a more environmentally friendly toothbrush. (bostonglobe.com)
- Available in sets of four, the Toothbrush Family is perfect for playful and environmentally conscious homes. (trendhunter.com)
- A replaceable toothbrush head member has tuft blocks retained generally therewithin and extending laterally outwardly from the a cam shaft. (google.com)
- The toothbrush head member is adapted to receive and retain the tuft blocks in sliding relation therein, so that each tuft block slides linearly in a direction parallel to the longitudinal tuft axis as guided by guide rails within the head member, between a retracted position and an extended position. (google.com)
- For an electric toothbrush, replace the head as frequently as you would a regular disposable brush. (medicinenet.com)
- Using a microwave-safe container, place toothbrush head-down in about 6.5 ounces of sterilized water. (menshealth.com)
- Available in white "Gal Style", pink "Gal Red" or black "Hot Choco" versions, each pack contains a main "cat paw" brush to which you can then attach the toothbrush head. (japantrendshop.com)
- Replace your toothbrush - or toothbrush head if you use an electric brush - every three to four months. (everydayhealth.com)
- If left uncleaned or not cleaned properly, these diverse groups of organisms will continue to multiply on the head of the toothbrush. (hubpages.com)
- Research carried out by Manchester University, England, found that one toothbrush head harboured over 100 million bacteria of various kinds. (hubpages.com)
Growth of bacteria1
- Avoid covering toothbrushes or storing them in closed containers, which can cause the growth of bacteria. (cdc.gov)
- I tried the combination machine, and the bottom line is that it's good for some people, but the original Waterpik Water Flosser ($70) paired with another electric toothbrush is going to be the best value for most people. (businessinsider.com)
- In order to streamline the process further, Waterpik released the Waterpik Electric Toothbrush & Water Flosser Combo . (businessinsider.com)
- In one device, Waterpik combined an electric toothbrush and a water flosser. (businessinsider.com)
- Some background, for anyone who doesn't subscribe to Dentistry Illustrated Weekly: the plasma brush isn't a toothbrush, but actually a tool dentists are hoping to use for two primary situations. (popsci.com)
- Perfect for restaurants and dentists (and just about everyone in between), this customized toothbrush is equipped for travel and will bring your imprinted logo along for the ride. (qualitylogoproducts.com)
Potentially pathogenic organisms1
- New Orleans, Louisiana - June 2, 2015 - Data confirms that there is transmission of fecal coliforms in communal bathrooms at Quinnipiac University and that toothbrushes can serve as a vector for transmission of potentially pathogenic organisms. (asm.org)
- It won't, however, be cheap: each toothbrush will cost between $100 and $200, though family packs may make it a little cheaper. (9to5mac.com)
- Just make sure you do not try to sterilize your toothbrush in a microwave or dishwasher. (medicinenet.com)
- I still can't make it to the elusive two-minute double beep (unless I let the toothbrush hang there, dangling from my mouth like a cigarette, while I answer e-mails), but I guess we all need to set goals for ourselves, no? (nymag.com)
- This is why we invented Amabrush -a device three years in the making with a single goal: to make toothbrushing quicker , automatic , and more efficient so you have more time for the relevant things in your life. (kickstarter.com)
- Amabrush was designed to make toothbrushing less annoying. (kickstarter.com)
- Make a habit of sticking your toothbrush in the dishwasher every time you do dishes. (ehow.co.uk)
- Make sure you take care of your dental health with a top electric toothbrush. (consumerreports.org)
- Hire a trainer if you must, but make a point of teaching him that the toothbrush is his friend. (petmd.com)
- Current research shows that using the same toothbrush you used while you were ailing won't make you sick again. (rochester.edu)
- One other thing - you can try other toothbrush gimmicks - we have one that you push the bottom and it makes the toothbrush flash red lights for 1 minute (so it's another way to make it fun AND make sure you brush long enough). (mamapedia.com)
- All together, these aspects help make the toothbrush a more favorable environment for microbial growth. (kenyon.edu)
- Studies have shown both solutions to be effective at eliminating bacterial growth on toothbrushes. (menshealth.com)
- No matter how sanitary the bathroom is, the toothbrush will still be consistently exposed to the mouth which will inevitably result in bacterial growth on the toothbrush. (kenyon.edu)
- A toothbrush does not naturally contain nutrients to support bacterial growth. (kenyon.edu)
Away from the toilet1
- It's just common sense to store your toothbrush as far away from the toilet as possible," says McCombs. (medicinenet.com)
- Optic White Disposable Toothbrush. (colgate.com)
- A girl happily receives a toothbrush from the PRASAD Children's Dental Health Program based in Hurleyville, New York, a program that has served more than 76,000 kids with dental care and education. (ada.org)
- Some of the toothbrushes were distributed in Nicaragua during a May service project conducted by Dental Care International, led by Dr. Dawn McClellan. (ada.org)
- In the meantime, eliminate bacteria buildup by submerging your toothbrush in Listerine for 10 to 20 minutes at the end of each week, says John M. Coke, D.D.S., professor of General Dentistry & Oral Medicine at the University of Alabama. (menshealth.com)