Advertising as Topic
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Motion Pictures as Topic
Use of marketing principles also used to sell products to consumers to promote ideas, attitudes and behaviors. Design and use of programs seeking to increase the acceptance of a social idea or practice by target groups, not for the benefit of the marketer, but to benefit the target audience and the general society.
Marketing of Health Services
Dental Impression Materials
Tool Use Behavior
Animal Identification Systems
Carbon monoxide (CO). A poisonous colorless, odorless, tasteless gas. It combines with hemoglobin to form carboxyhemoglobin, which has no oxygen carrying capacity. The resultant oxygen deprivation causes headache, dizziness, decreased pulse and respiratory rates, unconsciousness, and death. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Agents that mimic neural transmission by stimulation of the nicotinic receptors on postganglionic autonomic neurons. Drugs that indirectly augment ganglionic transmission by increasing the release or slowing the breakdown of acetylcholine or by non-nicotinic effects on postganglionic neurons are not included here nor are the nonspecific cholinergic agonists.
Formularies as Topic
Works about lists of drugs or collections of recipes, formulas, and prescriptions for the compounding of medicinal preparations. Formularies differ from PHARMACOPOEIAS in that they are less complete, lacking full descriptions of the drugs, their formulations, analytic composition, chemical properties, etc. In hospitals, formularies list all drugs commonly stocked in the hospital pharmacy.
Tobacco Use Disorder
Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a drug container or wrapper. It includes contents, indications, effects, dosages, routes, methods, frequency and duration of administration, warnings, hazards, contraindications, side effects, precautions, and other relevant information.
Salmonella Food Poisoning
Costs and Cost Analysis
Respiratory Protective Devices
Sensitivity and Specificity
Provisions of an insurance policy that require the insured to pay some portion of covered expenses. Several forms of sharing are in use, e.g., deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments. Cost sharing does not refer to or include amounts paid in premiums for the coverage. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
A milky, product excreted from the latex canals of a variety of plant species that contain cauotchouc. Latex is composed of 25-35% caoutchouc, 60-75% water, 2% protein, 2% resin, 1.5% sugar & 1% ash. RUBBER is made by the removal of water from latex.(From Concise Encyclopedia Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 3rd ed). Hevein proteins are responsible for LATEX HYPERSENSITIVITY. Latexes are used as inert vehicles to carry antibodies or antigens in LATEX FIXATION TESTS.
Personal names, given or surname, as cultural characteristics, as ethnological or religious patterns, as indications of the geographic distribution of families and inbreeding, etc. Analysis of isonymy, the quality of having the same or similar names, is useful in the study of population genetics. NAMES is used also for the history of names or name changes of corporate bodies, such as medical societies, universities, hospitals, government agencies, etc.
Containers, packaging, and packaging materials for processed and raw foods and beverages. It includes packaging intended to be used for storage and also used for preparation of foods such as microwave food containers versus COOKING AND EATING UTENSILS. Packaging materials may be intended for food contact or designated non-contact, for example, shipping containers. FOOD LABELING is also available.
Drug and Narcotic Control
Equipment and Supplies
Ion Exchange Resins
Containers, packaging, and packaging materials for drugs and BIOLOGICAL PRODUCTS. These include those in ampule, capsule, tablet, solution or other forms. Packaging includes immediate-containers, secondary-containers, and cartons. In the United States, such packaging is controlled under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act which also stipulates requirements for tamper-resistance and child-resistance. Similar laws govern use elsewhere. (From Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR 1 Section 210, 1993) DRUG LABELING is also available.
Completed forms of the pharmaceutical preparation in which prescribed doses of medication are included. They are designed to resist action by gastric fluids, prevent vomiting and nausea, reduce or alleviate the undesirable taste and smells associated with oral administration, achieve a high concentration of drug at target site, or produce a delayed or long-acting drug effect.
Coverings for the hands, usually with separations for the fingers, made of various materials, for protection against infections, toxic substances, extremes of hot and cold, radiations, water immersion, etc. The gloves may be worn by patients, care givers, housewives, laboratory and industrial workers, police, etc.
Reagent Kits, Diagnostic
Analysis of Variance
The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)
Information Storage and Retrieval
Solid Phase Microextraction
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Drug Utilization Review
Formal programs for assessing drug prescription against some standard. Drug utilization review may consider clinical appropriateness, cost effectiveness, and, in some cases, outcomes. Review is usually retrospective, but some analysis may be done before drugs are dispensed (as in computer systems which advise physicians when prescriptions are entered). Drug utilization review is mandated for Medicaid programs beginning in 1993.
Terminology as Topic
Polycyclic Hydrocarbons, Aromatic
A major group of unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbons containing two or more rings. The vast number of compounds of this important group, derived chiefly from petroleum and coal tar, are rather highly reactive and chemically versatile. The name is due to the strong and not unpleasant odor characteristic of most substances of this nature. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed, p96)
An alkaloid derived from the bark of the cinchona tree. It is used as an antimalarial drug, and is the active ingredient in extracts of the cinchona that have been used for that purpose since before 1633. Quinine is also a mild antipyretic and analgesic and has been used in common cold preparations for that purpose. It was used commonly and as a bitter and flavoring agent, and is still useful for the treatment of babesiosis. Quinine is also useful in some muscular disorders, especially nocturnal leg cramps and myotonia congenita, because of its direct effects on muscle membrane and sodium channels. The mechanisms of its antimalarial effects are not well understood.
United States Food and Drug Administration
Database Management Systems
A genus of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria that utilizes citrate as a sole carbon source. It is pathogenic for humans, causing enteric fevers, gastroenteritis, and bacteremia. Food poisoning is the most common clinical manifestation. Organisms within this genus are separated on the basis of antigenic characteristics, sugar fermentation patterns, and bacteriophage susceptibility.
Equipment Failure Analysis
Evaluation Studies as Topic
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Studies comparing two or more treatments or interventions in which the subjects or patients, upon completion of the course of one treatment, are switched to another. In the case of two treatments, A and B, half the subjects are randomly allocated to receive these in the order A, B and half to receive them in the order B, A. A criticism of this design is that effects of the first treatment may carry over into the period when the second is given. (Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Gene Expression Profiling
Post Consumer Brands
In 2019, the company began combining some of its MOM Brands and Weetabix cereal brands under the Three Sisters Cereal name. ... Post Consumer Brands (previously Post Cereals and Postum Cereals; also known as simply Post) is an American consumer cereal ... Post Foods cereal brands - present cereals. *100% Bran - currently only available in Canada ... The cereal brands of Nabisco were acquired in 1993. In 1995, Kraft General Foods was reorganized and renamed Kraft Foods. ...
Trinidad and Tobago Music Company
... how to market and brand yourself as a music professional. Mastering - understanding of the tools and techniques involved in ... Mixing - the basics of being an audio engineer and the daily routine; the anatomy of a great mix; Pro Tools routing; how to ... branding, intellectual property and monetizing their music products through various income streams. This workshop took place on ... brand and artist development, pitching strategies, developing business and marketing plans, developing robust online presence, ...
"Web Colors: Brand Tools". Northwestern University Brand Tools. Retrieved June 11, 2017. "History". About: Northwestern Facts. ...
The Association of Former Students
... lifetime Aggie-branded email address; news from and about Texas A&M and the Aggie Network; Muster information; online donation ... career resources and tools; Class and Club Pages with Classmate news, announcements and real-time Silver Taps; contact ...
"Tools to Increase Brand Awareness". flippingbook.com. Retrieved 2020-12-04. Panel®, Expert. "Council Post: 15 Smart Ways To ... AllWords.com, retrieved on March 26, 2012 See, for instance, Koniewski, M., Brand Awareness and Brand Loyalty, PMR Research ... brand names. Top-of-mind awareness is a special form of brand awareness. Top-of-mind awareness is generally measured by asking ... The percentage of customers for whom a given brand is top of mind can be measured." TOMA has also been defined as "the percent ...
List of Yahoo!-owned sites and services
Yahoo Web Analytics - Web analytics tools; formerly IndexTools was acquired by Yahoo! in 2008 and re-branded; discontinued in ... Bix - A website that provided tools for the creation of contests; acquired by Yahoo on November 16, 2006 and shut down on June ... Kelkoo Group - A European price comparison tool that was acquired by Yahoo! in 2004 and sold in 2008. Yahoo! Korea was the ... Spangler, Todd (January 3, 2014). "Yahoo Will Drop 'omg!' Brand from Celebrity News Site". Variety. GLAUDE, TORI (January 21, ...
Van den Brand et al., 26. Van Wyk et al., 63. Aho, Alfred V.; Lam, Monica S.; Sethi, Ravi; Ullman, Jeffrey D. (2007). Compilers ... Principles, Techniques & Tools (2nd ed.). Boston: Addison-Wesley. ISBN 978-0-321-48681-3. Page, Daniel (2009). "Compilers". ... ISBN 978-1-84882-255-9. Van den Brand, Mark G.J.; Scheerder, Jeroen; Vinju, Jurgen J.; Visser, Eelco (2002). Disambiguation ...
Laghate, Gaurav (10 January 2019). "Virat Kohli tops powerful celebrity brands list with a brand value of $170.9 million". The ... Also in 2016, the foundation teamed with Facebook and the AASRA organisation to launch multilingual tools and educational ... Padukone became the brand ambassador for the NGO Indian Psychiatric Society and on her foundation's first anniversary, the two ... "Deepika Padukone brand ambassador for Tissot". Daily News and Analysis. 13 December 2007. Retrieved 9 March 2013. "Deepika ...
The WORX brand is composed of numerous lawn and garden tools. The brand's flagship product was the WORX GT, a lightweight ... a company owned by the Robert Bosch Tool Group of Germany. Duncan brought the Rockwell Tools brand name under the umbrella of ... The brand is also sold on other continents, such as in Europe. The Positec Tool Corporation was founded in Suzhou, China, by ... The brand is known primarily for its lawn and garden tools like trimmers, lawn mowers, and chainsaws. In North America, WORX ...
"The Holistic Brand Experience of Branded Mobile Applications Affects Brand Loyalty". Social Behavior and Personality: an ... Service Design Tools. (n.d.). Customer Journey Map. Retrieved March 29, 2016, from www.servicedesigntools.org/tools/8 ... Creating an experience for the customer can lead to greater brand loyalty and brand recognition in the form of logos, colour, ... Males and females both respond differently to brands and therefore, will experience the same brand differently. Males respond ...
Pirate Brands also has a number of other similar snack products, including baked, gluten free milled corn snacks called Smart ... On June 29, 2007, Robert's American Gourmet recalled their Veggie Booty brand snack food due to salmonella contamination. ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ... http://ir.bgfoods.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=176473&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1835851&highlight= BG Foods Acquisition of Pirate Brands, ...
... is known for its production of the Rockwell Tools and WORX brands which can be found in retailers like Lowe's, The Home ... Rockwell Tools is a line of power tools and hand tools that consists of products like circular saws, drills, angle grinders, ... Positec produces, distributes, and sells products under two major brand names: WORX and Rockwell Tools. WORX is a line of lawn ... The company had produced 10 long-form infomercials for the Rockwell Tools and WORX brands by 2012. Positec officially released ...
Files and other tools refine the rune. The finished forcible resembles more than anything a small branding iron. The method of ... They have a very basic language and understand clothing and tools, including simple weapons. The Days are an ancient order of ... Endowments are transferred with special tools called forcibles. A forcible is cast of a rare material called blood metal into ...
Various brand names have been used and 22 patents held by the company. In the U.S. brand names have included "Fan", "Jim Bowie ... Products included knives, tools and straight razors. Markets included the booming tobacco and rubber plantation industry in ... Production of the brand was resumed by Freidrich Olbertz in Solingen. Deutz AG and Carl Schlieper display at a trade fair in ... The company is known for its "Eye Brand" knives. Carl Schlieper Stahlwarenfabrik & Export was originally a trading company ...
... Power Tools is a Chinese-owned brand of electric power tools and accessories which is based in Naperville, Illinois, ... Subscription required) "Chervon Acquires SKIL Brand Tools". Pro Tool Reviews. 2016-08-29. Archived from the original on 2018-09 ... On August 23, 2016, Chervon (HK) Ltd., a power tool manufacturer based in Nanjing, China, agreed to acquire the SKIL brand from ... intended to compete with the European brands of Wolf and Desoutter which were well established fine quality brands of tools at ...
Pretty in Pink, Brand New, 2015, retrieved 24 November 2019 "Policy statement" (PDF). www.bankaust.com.au. Retrieved 4 ... "Profile". Responsible Returns Investment Tool. "Global Compact Network Australia , GCNA". unglobalcompact.org.au. "Global ...
Ambient advertisements are an effective means at pushing a brand message in front of consumers[according to whom?] and can ... Multimedia Tools and Applications. 66 (1): 33-57. doi:10.1007/s11042-012-1143-8. Jane Barnes (February 1999). "Creating a ... This provides the ability to advertisers to maintain brand awareness created by other advertising efforts. Ambient media can ... Multimedia Tools and Applications. 58 (2): 385-398. doi:10.1007/s11042-010-0671-3. ISSN 1380-7501. Lugmayr, Artur (2013-09-01 ...
French luxury fashion brand Yves Saint Laurent also faced this issue with its print ad shown in Paris in 2017. A female model ... Surveys are helpful tools; questions can be open-ended or closed-ended. Negative factor surveys and interviews present is that ... British high fashion brand, Jimmy Choo, was blamed for having sexism in its ad which featured a female British mode wearing the ... Building brand awareness and credibility is a key implication of good public relations. In some cases, hype is built about new ...
The Nylint brand reappeared again in Summer of 2005. Funrise's creation was called the Nylint Rock Crawler; a remote controlled ... It was incorporated under the name "Nylint Tool and Manufacturing" and its initial operation was located at 5th Avenue and 13th ... As of November 2012, no new Nylint branded toys were being produced. Since the early 2000s, there has been an increase in the ... "Nylint Tool & Manufacturing Company". rockfordreminisce.com. Retrieved 2020-06-21. www.nylinttoys.com Bostrom's Vintage Nylint ...
Craft knives are tools mostly used for crafts. Today, the term "utility knife" also includes small folding or retractable-and- ... The latter type is sometimes generically called a Stanley knife, after a prominent brand. There is also a utility knife for ... The folding pocketknife and utility tool is typified by the Camper or Boy Scout pocketknife, the U.S. folding utility knife, ... Other models feature a quick-change mechanism that allows replacing the blade without tools, as well as a flip-out blade ...
... is still a top selling automotive tool brand in Australia and New Zealand and since 2007, the brand ... Sidchrome is an Australian brand of mechanics' tools. It is a subsidiary of Stanley Black & Decker. The brand emerged when ... Original production of Sidchrome tools in Australia was in the area of Brunswick, in the city of Melbourne, Victoria. Sidchrome ... Sidchrome closed the plant and ended all local manufacturing in 1996 and started to move all tool manufacturing to Taiwan, ...
... brand products have set the standards for grills and led the way with features such as the Flarefighter shutter grid ... "50 Best Tools, Tech and Toys for 2015". Men's Journal. 2 March 2015. "Our Companies: Char-Broil". W. C. Bradley Co. Archived ... Between the Char-Broil brand and Certified Grill Parts, W.C. Bradley Company became a worldwide leader in the manufacture of ... Char-Broil launched the Commercial Series brand in 2003. This series was, and still is exclusive to Lowe's Char-Broil partnered ...
Popoff branded his critics "tools of the devil". Popoff's methods were definitively exposed in 1986 by the magician and skeptic ...
Several tools appear in more than one category. IBM has also classified WebSphere software according to the capabilities ... IBM introduced the first product in this brand, IBM WebSphere Performance Pack, in June 1998. As of 2012[update] this original ... IBM WebSphere refers to a brand of proprietary computer software products in the genre of enterprise software known as " ... component forms a part of IBM WebSphere2 Application Server Network Deployment, which itself is one of many WebSphere-branded ...
Brand, Stewart, ed. The Next Whole Earth Catalog: Access to Tools. New York: Random House, 1980. 487. Print. Brown, Turner, and ...
Hangzhou GreatStar Industrial
"Our Brands". greatstartools.com. Retrieved 2 January 2021. "Breaking News: Shop-Vac Saved by GreatStar Tools". ToolGuyd. 28 ... Chapman, Michelle (10 May 2018). "Iconic American Tool Brands Pony, Jorgensen & Goldblatt to be Relaunched to the North ... It primarily produces hand tools. Other holding companies include Hangzhou Equipment Holdings and GreatStar Tools. Their ... "China-Based GreatStar Tools USA Reopens Shop-Vac's Williamsport, Pennsylvania, Factory - Area Development". Area Development. ...
... is about how companies can market their brand online. Her 2008 book, PR 2.0 New Media, New Tools, New Audiences, offers public ... Breakenridge, Deirdre K. (2008). PR 2.0: New Media, New Tools, New Audiences. FT Press. ISBN 9780132703970. Solis, Brian; ... Swann, Patricia (Summer 2009). "PR 2.0 New Media, New Tools, New Audiences". Journalism & Mass Communication Quarterly. 86 (2 ... Breakenridge, Deirdre (2001). Cyberbranding: Brand Building in the Digital Economy. Financial Times Prentice Hall. ISBN ...
Other client additions included L'Oreal brand Urban Decay, and Canada eCommerce support for the brand Canada Goose. PFSweb ... PFSweb Launches Omnichannel Commerce Tool , InternetRetailer.com Retrieved November 21, 2012. PFSweb Wins Kraft's Gevalia, ... PFSweb announced more clients in 2012 including Amer Sports Group and its Suunto brand, W. L. Gore and Associates and its BIKE ... At the end of 2012 it was announced PFSweb was selected to launch and support eCommerce solutions for Kraft Foods brands ...
Value of new investors - Investors can add value to companies when they act as brand advocates and they can even be used as a ... There is some hope that crowdfunding has potential as a tool open for use by groups of people traditionally more marginalized. ... "Crowd-sourcing a brand", The Washington Post, March 12, 2011, accessed September 3, 2011. "Is Microfinance for You?" Archived ... There are also a number of own-branded university crowdfunding websites, which enable students and staff to create projects and ...
American Public University System
"Edgar Pro". Yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com. Retrieved 2016-05-25. "DoD Comparison Tool - Home Page". Dodmou.com. 1970-01-01. ... "GI Bill Comparison Tool". Vets.gov. Retrieved 5 May 2018. "Report from the Accrediting Commission" (PDF). Distance Training and ...
2009-10 United States network television schedule
Lineup of Programming Dominated by New Scripted Series for 2009-2010 Primetime Season That Extends the Network's Quality Brand ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
... stopping their advance at the Vistula and branding the insurgents as criminals in radio broadcasts. ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
The Sprout brand became a name of the programming block for preschoolers when the channel itself was rebranded to Universal ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
... (brand name Parkinsan) is an antiparkinson agent marketed for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Astor had an affair with playwright George S. Kaufman and was branded an adulterous wife by her ex-husband, in a custody fight ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
"Integrative medicine": A brand, not a specialty. Science Based Medicine *^ a b c d e f Barrett, Stephen; London, William M.; ... Use of magnets was the most common tool in energy medicine in America, and among users of it, 58 percent described it as at ... reflecting the preferred branding of practitioners. For example, the United States National Institutes of Health department ...
"PURON - Reviews & Brand Information - Carrier Corporation SYRACUSE, NY - Serial Number: 77215886". Trademarkia.com. Retrieved ... R-410A systems thus require service personnel to use different tools, equipment, safety standards, and techniques. Equipment ...
Highway 1 (Australia)
It then heads to Darwin via Brand Highway, North West Coastal Highway, Great Northern Highway, Victoria Highway, and Stuart ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Arm & Hammer
The logo of this brand depicts the ancient symbol of a muscular arm holding a hammer inside a red circle with the brand name ... It is often claimed that the brand name originated with tycoon Armand Hammer; however, the Arm & Hammer brand was in use 31 ... Originally associated solely with baking soda and washing soda, the company began to expand the brand to other products in the ... This article is about the brand. For the symbol, see Arm and hammer. For the American industrialist, see Armand Hammer. ...
GAB Brands - Strongbow. *^ Christopher Winn (1 September 2010). I Never Knew That About the English. Ebury Publishing. p. 207. ... Foster's Group purchased the Strongbow brand in Australia in 2003, and continues to produce, distribute & market the brand. ... "Our first ever UK cider can 'challenge' mainstream brands: Carlsberg". beveragedaily.com. Retrieved 19 September 2016.. ... The "thudding arrows" have been a signature of the brand's television advertising since the 1960s. Towards the end of the ...
Air Midwest Flight 5481
Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Advanced tools. By around 200,000 BP, Middle Paleolithic stone tool manufacturing spawned a tool making technique known ... Thorburn AW, Brand JC, Truswell AS (1 January 1987). "Slowly digested and absorbed carbohydrate in traditional bushfoods: a ... Tools. Paleolithic humans made tools of stone, bone, and wood. The early paleolithic hominins, Australopithecus, were ... The earliest Paleolithic stone tool industry, the Oldowan, began around 2.6 million years ago. It contained tools such as ...
"Sales of the leading acne brands in the United States in 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)". statista: The Statistics Portal. ... Cordain L, Lindeberg S, Hurtado M, Hill K, Eaton SB, Brand-Miller J (December 2002). "Acne vulgaris: a disease of Western ... Sales for the top ten leading acne treatment brands in the US in 2015 amounted to $352 million. ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
... , sold under the brand name Rituxan among others, is a medication used to treat certain autoimmune diseases and types ... Drugs.com International brand names for rituximab Archived 2016-04-22 at the Wayback Machine. Page accessed April 1, 2016 ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Betteridge's law of headlines
Berthon, Pierre R.; Fedorenko, Ivan; Pitt, Leyland F.; Ferguson, Sarah Lord (2019). "Can Brand Custodians Cope with Fake News? ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Collins-class submarine replacement project
... due to it being assessed that the work required equated to composing a brand new design. In addition, Saab pushed an ... has proposed the development of a brand new design, the Type 216, to specifically match Australian requirements. ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Common brand names include Eltroxin, Euthyrox, Letrox, Levaxin, Lévothyrox, L-thyroxine, Thyrax, and Thyrax Duotab in Europe; ... levothyroxine is available as both brand-name and generic products. While the United States Food and Drug Administration ( ... and the American Thyroid Association did not agree with the FDA that brand-name and generic formulations of levothyroxine were ... FDA) approved the use of generic levothyroxine for brand-name levothyroxine in 2004, the decision was met with disagreement by ...
An open-source tool puts the system administrator in control of the level of risk assumed in deploying the tool. ... a b Vasilescu, Bogdan, Daryl Posnett, Baishakhi Ray, Mark GJ van den Brand, Alexander Serebrenik, Premkumar Devanbu, and ... The open-source tools even allow libraries to create web-based catalogs. According to the IT source there are various library ... Then in 1952, a collaboration of all the owners of the computer got together and created a set of tools. The collaboration of ...
Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style
Maybe going with Strunk & White 2000 is less frightening than the brand new CMOS? Dicklyon (talk) 07:14, 10 December 2017 (UTC) ... with validation tools). I did correct a technical fault at MOS:ACCESS (one validation error that applied several years ago no ... editing tools directly below the Wikipedia editing window provide immediate access to all these characters. ...
... , or trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate, sold under the brand names Parabolan and ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Brand names. In Bangladesh under the trade name Afanix. References. *^ Spreitzer H (13 May 2008). "Neue Wirkstoffe ... Afatinib, sold under the brand name Gilotrif among others, is a medication used to treat non-small cell lung carcinoma (NSCLC). ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Category:University of California, San Diego alumni
Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ... Jennie E. Brand. *David Brin. *Harry Brod. *Angela N. Brooks. *Manuelita Brown ...
Brand PL, Engelbert RH, Helders PJ, Offringa M (2005). "[Systematic review of the effects of therapy in infants with the KISS- ... as a diagnostic tool), and cranial. Chiropractic biophysics technique uses inverse functions of rotations during spinal ... which uses a spring-loaded tool to deliver precise adjustments to the spine), Thompson Technique (which relies on a drop table ... Sustained chiropractic care is promoted as a preventative tool, but unnecessary manipulation could possibly present a risk to ...
It doesn't account for different brands of primers for example, and its ability to predict the effect of seating bullets into ... The case capacity of different cartridge brands of a particular chambering can significantly vary between cartridge case ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Ron English (artist)
Ron English (born 1959) is an American contemporary artist who explores brand imagery and advertising. Born in Decatur, ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Presbyterian Church in the United States of America
... which under the leadership of Archibald Alexander and Charles Hodge became associated with a brand of Reformed scholasticism ... Tools *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Tools and weaponsEdit. Further information: Frankleben hoard. The early Urnfield period (1300 BC) was a time when the warriors ... The scope and order of these brands follows a defined pattern. This sign language can be interpreted as a pre-form of a writing ... The widespread use of iron for tools only occurred in the late Iron Age La Tène culture. ...
Occupational health psychology
Burgard, S.A., Brand, J.E., & House, J.S. (2009). Perceived job insecurity and worker health in the United States. Social ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ...
Brand safety tools
Avoid suspicious impressions and poor ad placement with access to brand safety tools inside Adobe Advertising Cloud. Learn how ... Brand Safety Tools. Keep control of your brand with our industry-leading tools to ensure your advertisements display in the ... With an aggressive approach to fraud and brand-safety protections, our industry-leading brand safety suite brings the pieces ... Enterprise DSP tools. Dig deeper with more sophisticated data processing for greater insights. Raw activity logs provide rich ...
Color: Brand Tools - Northwestern University
Color code equivalents for Northwestern Purple and related tints are provided below. Color code choice depends on the intended output (print or digital). Using correct codes will ensure accurate color reproduction. Output: Print. Please note that CMYK tint values are different for coated and uncoated paper stocks; use the appropriate codes for correct reproduction.. CMYK on coated paper: Use these color codes when printing on coated paper, which has a smooth, hard surface that minimizes ink absorption. Coated color values will reproduce poorly if printed on uncoated stock.. CMYK on uncoated paper: Use these color codes when printing on uncoated paper, which is not as smooth as coated paper and absorbs more ink. Output: Digital. RGB: RGB color codes should be used when creating digital materials (online graphics, social media icons, presentations to be viewed on a monitor, etc.). Hex codes: Hex codes should be used when creating websites. However, because hex code equivalents do not exist for all ...
Engineering Lockups: Brand Tools - Northwestern University
Schools may decide the best way to represent themselves by choosing which word takes prominence in the primary zone of the lockup. Additional information may be placed above or below, depending on which part of the name is emphasized. Simplified lockups can be created by removing the secondary information and leaving only the wordmark and primary zone text. Use these simplified versions at small sizes or with audiences already familiar with the school. ...
Proprietary Tools: Brand Advocacy Index
BCGs Brand Advocacy Index is a strategic metric that measures effective advocacy behavior in favor of or against a brand, as ... The Brand Advocacy Index has been battle-tested in more than 35 industries, on more than 1,000 brands, and in more than 25 ... BCGs Brand Advocacy Index. Marketers have long known that word-of-mouth recommendations from consumers-"brand advocacy"-is ... BCGs Brand Advocacy Index is a strategic metric that measures effective advocacy behavior in favor of or against a brand, as ...
Parcrest Advises Leading Skincare Tools Brand Trophy Skin on its Sale to Formula 5
Trophy Skin is a leading skincare tools brand that provides at-home devices providing microdermabrasion, light therapy, and ... Parcrest Advises Leading Skincare Tools Brand Trophy Skin on its Sale to Formula 5 ... Headquartered in Frisco, Texas, Trophy Skin is a highly profitable prestige beauty brand that sells through multiple channels, ... Constant senior level attention as well as compelling brand positioning and constructive negotiation approach yielded an ...
Elementary Handyman Branding : Hamy Tools Packaging
The majority of us are probably used to seeing tools merchandized in open boxes, hanging wrapper-less from pegs or occasionally ... Segment: Males, 0-0 Comparison Set: 24 similar articles, including: eco electronics branding, lush beverage branding, and ... Stats for Elementary Handyman Branding Trending: Older & Mild. Research: 4,898 clicks in 249 w Interest: 2.7 minutes Concept: ... Hamy Tools packaging proposes a very different style of preparing these implements for sale, appropriating techniques that are ...
Sears sells Craftsman tool brand, announces store closings
Sears sells Craftsman tool brand, announces… Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... A Sears spokesman confirmed the unlimited lifetime warranty on Craftsman hand tools made in the U.S. - a hallmark of the brand ... said it would close another 150 stores and sell its Craftsman tool brand for $900 million, as the cash-strapped retailer ... Stanley also recently signed a $1.95 billion deal to buy Newell Brands Inc.s tools business. ...
Needle Felting Tool Refill Fine - Lion Brand Yarn
For use with the Clover Needle Felting Tool (sold separately). Fine gauge needles are perfect for felting a wide variety of ... Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the ... Lion Brand® yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. ... Lion Brand® is still accepting new orders - fulfillment will be delayed due to the effects of COVID-19 ...
'tribes' in Content Marketing & Content Curation Tools For Brands | Scoop.it
Content curation and content marketing at large help brands engage customers through fresh, rich and relevant content filtered ... Content Marketing & Content Curation Tools For Brands Content curation and content marketing at large help brands engage ... Why should I brand my topic?. Branding your topics will give more credibility to your content, position you as a professional ...
Mastercraft (tool brand) - Wikipedia
Handheld Power Tools, Hand Tools, Air Tools, Tool/Garage Storage, and Other Hardware accessories. "Mastercraft, Canadian Tire ... Mastercraft is the store brand for hardware products at the Canadian retail chain Canadian Tire. The brand is broken down into ... The items that are carried are classified in six categories: Stationary Power Tools, ...
Bridgeport (machine tool brand) - Wikipedia
Today the Bridgeport brand still produces this configuration in both manual and computer numeric control (CNC) versions, ... Bridgeport is a historic brand of milling machine and machining center produced by Bridgeport Machines, Inc. from 1938 to 2004 ... American Precision Museum (1992), "Rudolph Bannow (1897-1962)", Machine Tool Hall of Fame, American Precision Museum, archived ... to Atlas Tool of Bridgeport) 1938 Aug. 8, First Bridgeport Turret Milling Machine shipped (to Precision Castings Corp. of ...
4x4Wire - Alltrade Tools Introduces Snap-on® Brand Electric Pressure Washer
Through a comprehensive licensing program with Alltrade Tools, Snap-on, one of the most prestigious tool brands in the world, ... Alltrade Tools Introduces Snap-on® Brand Electric Pressure Washer. Tuesday, 23 June 2009 ... About Snap-on Tools. Snap-on is a leading global innovator, manufacturer, and marketer of tools and equipment solutions for ... Alltrade Tools is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment. Since its inception ...
BIM Downloads - 3D Design Tools - Acuity Brands
3D design tools and building information modeling (BIM) software represent profound opportunities for the architecture, ... BIM Downloads and 3D Design Tools The rapid adoption of 3D design tools and building information modeling (BIM) software ... Acuity Brands will continue to add more 3D models to our library each month so that designers have access to an ever-growing ... Acuity Brands is working with the design community to help improve the promise of BIM by providing 3D models of its lighting ...
Literature and Tools - Library and Downloads - Acuity Brands
Find valuable resources from Acuity Brands including marketing collateral, product literature, architectural colors, BIM ... Architecture, design, engineering and construction professionals can find a set of 3D models of Acuity Brands most popular ... Visual Professional Edition is a comprehensive lighting analysis tool designed for demanding interior and exterior applications ...
Aiden Moffat, Laser Tools Racing Mercedes Benz A-Class at Brands Hatch GP
Local Empathy: The New Tool in Your Brand's Emergency Kit - Moz
Miriam Ellis shows how your local SEO strategy can go beyond your office walls to make your brand (and community) great. ... The way two brands reacted during Hurricane Matthew resulted in priceless positive media coverage for one, and a slew of one- ... Local Empathy: The New Tool in Your Brands Emergency Kit. Local SEO , Reputation Management , Business Practices * 30 ... Imagine if Brand A had implemented generosity. Imagine if, instead of raising its prices during that dreadful emergency, Brand ...
Tool Black® - Precision Brand Products, Inc.
Tool Black®. Is there a difference in the Tool Black® Liquid and Tool Black® Gel results?. No. The finish is identical in ... How much tool area can I expect to blacken with one pint of Tool Black® Liquid?. One pint of Tool Black® Liquidcontains enough ... Is Tool Black® Liquid water based?. Yes. Is Tool Black® Liquid safer than black oxide or anodizing?. The Tool Black® Liquid ... What is the interior durability of Tool Black®?. The application of Precision Brand® Prevent®/Dri-Shield™ over Tool Black® ...
Beverages in Consumer Foodservice: Tools for Branding, Profitability and Appeal | Market Research Report | Euromonitor
Tools for Branding, Profitability and Appeal strategy briefing as part of our consumer foodservice market research for December ... Beverages in Consumer Foodservice: Tools for Branding, Profitability and Appeal. Dec 2014 ... Drinks also have branding benefits, with the ability to send a message about what kind of dining experience is on offer. ... Beverages are a strategic tool. Beverages have become central growth drivers, as drinks appeal to consumers at both ends of the ...
Jetboil pots pans, copper pot and pan set, stainless steel cookware brands india, kitchen tools equipment description, wearever...
... stainless steel cookware brands india, chef knife set online india, kitchen cookware joondalup resort, tramontina cookware bed ... Stainless steel cookware brands india,high quality titanium cookware induction,purple colored cookware - Plans On 2016. 20.10. ... Bakeware shop new york zip Kitchen drawing tools free Saucepans online australia qld Pro cookware rice cooker zojirushi Kitchen ...
Citrus Tools / Garnish Tools - Tagged 'brand-san-jamar®&grid list' - Bar Products
... our collection of citrus tools covers all your needs. We carry multi-function tools and specialized master mixology tools so ... Citrus Tools / Garnish Tools brand-san-jamar®&grid_list Citrus Tools / Garnish Tools From slicing, zesting, wedging, juicing, ... We carry multi-function tools and specialized master mixology tools so you get everything you can out of your fruit. Bartenders ... and coring, our collection of citrus tools covers all your needs. ...
Here's a Great Price on Cucina Tools & Gadgets Lazy Offset Turner, 13', Agave Blue, Ship from USA，Brand Rachael Ray
Weve got great deals on cucina tools & gadgets lazy offset turner, 13, agave blue, ship from usa，brand rachael ray from ... Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Lazy Slotted Turner, Marine Blue, Ship from USA，Brand Rachael Ray Walmart $17.39 ... Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Lazy Solid Turner, Marine Blue, Ship from USA，Brand Rachael Ray Walmart $14.79 ... Rachael Ray Tools and Gadgets Lazy Solid Turner, Red, Ship from USA，Brand Rachael Ray Walmart $15.49 ...
Material is Polyester, 600 Polyester; Collection is Brand Awareness/Promotional Marketing; Tools & Flashlights; Promotional...
Multi-Tools, Pocket Knives, Tape Measures, Tire Gauges & Utility Items, Tool Kits & Tool Gift Sets, Tools & Power Tools ... All in Tools & Flashlights: Multi-Tools Tape Measures Tool Kits & Tool Gift Sets ... STOPNGO Line Custom Black Deluxe Polyester Tool Belt, 13 3/4" x 9" By STOPNGO Line ... Custom 7 pc 600 Denier Polyester / Plastic / Metal Garden Tool Set SKU: SGACE-GS622 ...
Face and Body Care | Body Soap, Grooming Tools, Lotions - Tagged 'Brand: Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap' - West Coast...
Face and Body Care | Body Soap, Grooming Tools, Lotions - Tagged 'Brand: Prep Skincare Products Limited' - West...
Delio Acacia Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set, (Acacia Wood) - PICNIC TIME FAMILY OF BRANDS
Home / Picnic Time Family of Brands / Toscana / Entertaining / Delio Acacia Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set, (Acacia Wood). ... Delio Acacia Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set, (Acacia Wood). $29.95. Elegance and simplicity abound in the Delio Acacia Cheese ... Be the first to review "Delio Acacia Cheese Cutting Board & Tools Set, (Acacia Wood)" Cancel reply. Review title. ... Board, a beautifully-designed acacia cheese platter, cheese markers, and cheese tools. ...
The Open Access Button is developing a brand new tool to include Open Data | Agricultural Information Management Standards ...
Now the Open Access Button team is going to use an incubator grant from the COS to build a brand new tool to include Open Data ... The Open Access Button is developing a brand new tool to include Open Data ... If you would like to be amongst the first to test the new Open Data Button tool as part of a testing activities, write to hello ... All incubator grants from COS support development of new open tools and services with a mission to increase openness, integrity ...
Category:Clothing brands of Australia - Wikipedia
Pages in category "Clothing brands of Australia". The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may ... Tools. *What links here. *Related changes. *Upload file. *Special pages. *Permanent link ... Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Clothing_brands_of_Australia&oldid=792311048" ...
Axe (brand) - Wikipedia
Axe also ships a shower scrub tool called the Axe Detailer.. Axe also launches limited edition variants from time to time that ... Van Den Bergh, Joeri; Behrer, Mattias (2013). How Cool Brands Stay Hot: Branding to Generation. Kogan Page Publishers. p. 145. ... Van Den Bergh, Joeri; Behrer, Mattias (2011). How Cool Brands Stay Hot: Branding to Generation. Kogan Page Publishers. p. 130- ... In 2009, the brand launched an eight-centimetre container called the Axe Bullet. The brand has also extended into other areas. ...
Feral Horses - Brand Identity & Corporate Design on Behance
... the brand has three diverse targets: art enthusiasts, professional traders, and curious achievers. Secondly, the company ... Feral Horses - Brand Identity & Corporate Design. From the very start, the design of Feral Horses visual identity has shown ... First of all, the brand has three diverse targets: art enthusiasts, professional traders, and curious achievers. Secondly, the ... First of all, the brand has three diverse targets: Read More. 1.1k ...
Hong Kong2017Lion Brand YarnCraftsmanProductsMetricsLeverageContentSearchVeganInsightsTweezersPriceGranularAnalytics toolsFreeCategoriesShop1,000MildIdentity600DPressure WasherBehaviorAwareness100mmSkincareMastercraftGrinderMarketerEmailImprovementDevelopDeliverResultsSoldAccessoriesFindSellsOrganizationHomebaseCreateTypePiecesMechanicPneumaticStoreItemsCustomersBusiness
- MUNTINLUPA, Philippines, April 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MUJOSH, the cutting-edge fashion eyewear brand from Hong Kong, is proud to have opened its first doors in the Philippines at the Alabang Town Center in Alabang, Muntinlupa on March 31, 2017. (yahoo.com)
- Established in 2010, MUJOSH is a cutting-edge fashion eyewear brand headquartered in Hong Kong. (yahoo.com)
- For companies setting hiring objectives for 2017, the tool offers transparency into the market rate for talent and skills, allowing employers to more accurately plan and budget for new hires. (onrec.com)
- CHAPEL HILL, N.C., March 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmaceutical companies struggle to create global branding that will work across geographies and affiliates. (yahoo.com)
Lion Brand Yarn1
- Lion Brand® Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. (lionbrand.com)
- Sears Holdings Corp. said it would close another 150 stores and sell its Craftsman tool brand for $900 million, as the cash-strapped retailer continues to shrink and battle slumping sales. (twincities.com)
- Sears is flipping the Craftsman brand to Stanley Black & Decker Inc., and it will license back the ability to sell Craftsman-branded products royalty-free for 15 years after the deal's closing. (twincities.com)
- The acquisition gives Stanley the rights to develop, manufacture and sell Craftsman-branded products outside of Sears. (twincities.com)
- Today just 10 percent of Craftsman-branded products are sold outside of Sears. (twincities.com)
- A Sears spokesman confirmed the unlimited lifetime warranty on Craftsman hand tools made in the U.S. - a hallmark of the brand for generations - will be kept in place. (twincities.com)
- Stanley Black & Decker expects the sale of Craftsman branded products to contribute $100 million in sales annually for the next 10 years. (twincities.com)
- Shop online for tool sets from Kobalt, Craftsman, Gear Wrench, and more ranging from beginner mechanic tool sets to advanced professional sets. (bhg.com)
- Hamy Tools packaging proposes a very different style of preparing these implements for sale, appropriating techniques that are typically used for enclosing other products. (trendhunter.com)
- Mastercraft is the store brand for hardware products at the Canadian retail chain Canadian Tire. (wikipedia.org)
- Acuity Brands is working with the design community to help improve the promise of BIM by providing 3D models of its lighting products. (acuitybrands.com)
- Acuity Brands will continue to add more 3D models to our library each month so that designers have access to an ever-growing selection of innovative lighting products. (acuitybrands.com)
- Precision Brand Products, Inc. (precisionbrand.com)
- Axe or Lynx is a brand of male grooming products, owned by the Anglo - Dutch company Unilever and marketed towards the young male demographic. (wikipedia.org)
- Working with natural fermentation breads the bakery needed a visual identity that convey the essence of the brand, presenting their products as healthier and tastier than industrialized breads. (behance.net)
- Create new purchasing opportunities by integrating your e-commerce platform and enabling customers to discover, research, and buy products all in one branded, mobile, and social environment. (salesforce.com)
- The study, Best Practices in Global Branding for New Products: Creating an Effective Global Brand for New Products and Ensuring Alignment across Geographies and Affiliates , can help brand leaders more effectively navigate the global branding process to ensure a successful global launch of a new product. (yahoo.com)
- The full 76-page report contains hundreds of benchmark metrics and dozens of narratives from veteran branding leaders to provide executives with the tools, tactics and techniques to help organizations develop a successful global branding program. (yahoo.com)
- They specifically chose keywords that wouldn't have many competitors or achieve a high click rate but that still drove branding success metrics. (clickz.com)
- In a brand embrace, a company uses all its marketing efforts to truly connect with their target audience in a lasting way to leverage the multiple points of contact consumers access in their daily lives. (clickz.com)
- Read this article on our Adobe blog to discover how to keep your ads away from objectionable content and avoid a negative brand impact. (adobe.com)
- Branding your topics will give more credibility to your content, position you as a professional expert and generate conversions and leads. (scoop.it)
- The chrome content of hardened tool steels will affect the reaction. (precisionbrand.com)
- While according to Digital Authority that 85% of businesses are using social media analytics because they are aware that it exists and can be used to promote content and grow brand awareness, there are certain functionalities that seem to be underappreciated. (awe.sm)
- Global Brands Publications is not responsible for the content of external sites. (globalbrandsmagazine.com)
- Search for a product or brand. (homebase.co.uk)
- How search might work for brand advertisers. (clickz.com)
- A few months ago, I wrote that paid search won't scale for brand advertisers . (clickz.com)
- Then it came to me while I was on a search brand advertising panel at Search Engine Strategies - where I planned to be the contrarian, due to my comments about lack of sufficient inventory. (clickz.com)
- Some of my co-panelists described scenarios in which they'd used search to achieve branding goals. (clickz.com)
- Despite the lack of large amounts of inventory and given automation, couldn't we build scalable infrastructure to enable high eCPM brand inventory on search? (clickz.com)
- What if we took this a step further and made non-commercial search queries brand inventory only, with branding-appropriate ad formats? (clickz.com)
- Well, get excited, people, because Superdrug's very own makeup brand, B. Cosmetics, is here to satisfy all your vegan beauty needs - score! (superdrug.com)
- Whether you're a vegan looking for a beauty brand that fits your lifestyle or an omnivore taking small steps to be a bit more mindful, this is the brand for you. (superdrug.com)
- All the tools are vegan approved and cruelty free, of course, so grab 'em before they go! (superdrug.com)
- Stay one step ahead of the competition with the latest tools and market insights so you can make informed decisions. (xe.com)
- Called LinkedIn Salary , the tool will allow LinkedIn's 450 million members to confidentially share their salary information, creating a rich source of insights for employers. (onrec.com)
- Nail Art Angled Curved Tweezers / Rhinestones Picking Tool Makeup Nipper Clipper 1 x angled tweezers stainless picking tool for nail art for picking up rhinestones and other nail art materials for precise handling such as holding false eyelashes, clipping nail art rhinestones, jewellery craft, stamp handling, eyebrow plucking or handling all other miniature parts made of high quality material, durable enough for your daily using size: approx. (ebay.com.au)
- Brand A (a franchise location of an international hotel chain) responded by allegedly quadrupling the prices of its rooms - a practice known as 'price gouging,' which is illegal during declared emergencies in 34 states. (moz.com)
- This is how the manager of the Brand A hotel franchise location responded when questioned by a TV news reporter regarding alleged price gouging, set amid a backdrop of elders and families with small children unable to afford a room at 4x its normal rate. (moz.com)
- While we'll likely never know the internal communications which led to this franchise location being cited by the public and investigated by the authorities for alleged price gouging, it is crystal clear that the corporate brand was not prepared in advance with a policy for times of emergency to be enacted by all franchisees. (moz.com)
- Analytics tools provide granular information about the groups targeted by various marketing campaigns, such as how users behave and how they interact with a specific campaign (likes, shares, sales, social shout-outs etc). (awe.sm)
- So, to overcome this problem, you should be using analytics tools to enhance the customer experience and develop long-lasting relationships with customers to create loyalty to the brand. (awe.sm)
- One of the best (and free) analytics tools to use is Google Analytics. (awe.sm)
- However, while analytics tools are great in principle, as a company, you need to know what you want to track and improve before investing time, effort and money on them. (awe.sm)
- Brand B (the international accommodations entity Airbnb ) responded by sourcing thousands of free local rooms from its hosts for victims of the hurricane. (moz.com)
- Then they could create a new name/brand for their Free licenses. (techdirt.com)
- Free tools to start promoting your employer brand on Glassdoor right now. (glassdoor.com)
- The items that are carried are classified in six categories: Stationary Power Tools, Handheld Power Tools, Hand Tools, Air Tools, Tool/Garage Storage, and Other Hardware accessories. (wikipedia.org)
- Long Beach, CA ( PRWEB ) June 22, 2009 -- Alltrade Tools LLC, a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment, today announced the introduction of the Snap-on® 1750 PSI Electric Pressure Washer (#870366), available now at Costco stores and other select retailers. (4x4wire.com)
- Alltrade Tools is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of tools and shop equipment. (4x4wire.com)
- At least 70 percent of patients shop for physicians online, so a personal brand and online presence have become essential elements of modern medical practice. (ama-assn.org)
- The Brand Advocacy Index has been battle-tested in more than 35 industries, on more than 1,000 brands, and in more than 25 countries-with well over 1 million responses in our database, and counting. (bcg.com)
- Yes, if care is taken not to contaminate the mild acidic Tool Black® Liquid with alkaline cleaners. (precisionbrand.com)
- Lipton Tea, McDonald's, Subway, Midas, Stanley Tools and Nikon are a handful of companies that rely on yellow as a large part of their color scheme and corporate identity. (designmodo.com)
- These Oslo 2 Bottle Cool Bag & Tool are a 600D polypropylene with 2 tone material trim, zippered flap opening and black PVC patch. (dynamicgift.com.au)
- At Homebase you can choose from a variety of top pressure washer brands such as Karcher, Bosch, Nilfisk and more. (homebase.co.uk)
- BCG's Brand Advocacy Index is a strategic metric that measures effective advocacy behavior in favor of or against a brand, as well as the drivers of recommendations and criticism. (bcg.com)
- Consumer platforms are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the rapidly evolving trends in consumer purchasing behavior by acquiring disruptive consumer brands into their portfolio. (prnewswire.com)
- Showcase a new product, build brand awareness, capture leads and more with landing pages designed to get customers to take action. (verticalresponse.com)
- Instead, you need to be doing all you can to promote your company and expand your reach through brand awareness. (awe.sm)
- Anyone can make a video so hop on the trend now and take advantage of the increased brand awareness it offers now. (awe.sm)
- While at first, this may seem ineffective, social stories can provide a host of benefits to increasing brand awareness. (awe.sm)
- To increase brand awareness, you need to present your company to as many people as possible. (awe.sm)
- The more people that can see it, the better your reach and generating brand awareness. (awe.sm)
- 40mm - 100mm Piston Ring Expander - Remover Removal Pliers Grip Tool Car. (ebay.co.uk)
- Trophy Skin is a high-growth and differentiated direct-to-consumer skincare brand providing at-home skincare solutions such as microdermabrasion, light therapy, and ultrasonic infusion. (prnewswire.com)
- Trophy Skin is a leading skincare tools brand that provides at-home devices providing microdermabrasion, light therapy, and ultrasonic infusion. (prnewswire.com)
- The brand is broken down into two lines, the household Mastercraft series and the professional Mastercraft Maximum series. (wikipedia.org)
- This electric carving tool has very mini grinder body, convenient to use. (ebay.ca)
- Snap-on is a leading global innovator, manufacturer, and marketer of tools and equipment solutions for professional tool users. (4x4wire.com)
- Here's our recommended "Top 5" list for tools that every marketer should have in their arsenal for managing and mitigating mobile fraud. (imediaconnection.com)
- Remove VerticalResponse branding from your email and elevate the professionalism of your brand. (verticalresponse.com)
- Develop a three-way relationship and engagement with the consumer-from basic interaction to co-creation: brand to consumer, consumer to brand, and consumer to consumer. (bcg.com)
- After many years and many attempts to develop and promote a regional brand both for tourism and economic development - one finally caught on, but not any of the ones promoted from within. (citizensvoice.com)
- To develop the tool, researchers looked at the age, medical conditions and discharge information of more than 300 patients aged 21 and above from Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) who were readmitted to hospital within 15 days. (straitstimes.com)
- Our latest research paper gives an overview of how brands are leveraging their physical storefronts and spaces to deliver experiences that showcase their brand's unique culture, offerings and/or commitment to their customers. (psfk.com)
- Deliver a rich, branded, and device-responsive mobile experience anywhere. (salesforce.com)
- Is there a difference in the Tool Black® Liquid and Tool Black® Gel results? (precisionbrand.com)
- Power Tools Accessories. (ebay.ca)
- 29 pcs Dremel Rotary Tool Mini Drill Tools for Woodworking Drill Bit Set Wood Tools Dremel Accessories Item specifics DIY Supplies: Woodworking is_customized: Yes Package Included: 6pcs drill bits 1pcs DREMEL Drill Dedicated Locator 10pcs 12.5mm sanding bands 10pcs 8.5mm sanding bands 2pcs mandrel Total: 29pcs. (ebay.ca)
- Some of our favorite lathe accessories include the spindle steady for supporting long, delicate spindles and large hollow forms to the Tool Caddy for keeping tools and accessories within easy reach to the swing away tailstock that eliminates the need to lift the tailstock off of the lathe when not in use. (woodturnerscatalog.com)
- Architecture, design, engineering and construction professionals can find a starter set of 3D models of Acuity Brands most popular luminaires on this site. (acuitybrands.com)
- Architecture, design, engineering and construction professionals can find a set of 3D models of Acuity Brands most popular luminaires. (acuitybrands.com)
- With the selection of hair styling tools & appliances available at CVS, you can find the best hair tool for your hair type and your styling desire. (cvs.com)
- Find more UH branding material and guidelines at the UH Brand Center . (uhhospitals.org)
- Headquartered in Frisco, Texas , Trophy Skin is a highly profitable prestige beauty brand that sells through multiple channels, including direct-to-consumer via TrophySkin.com, TV shopping via QVC and HSN, online portals of major retailers, and e-commerce marketplaces including Amazon. (prnewswire.com)
- It would be nice if the Creative Commons organization did something to address this branding confusion. (techdirt.com)
- Howard Grossman, who led the organization at the time, said the goal was to have, in as few words as possible, a brand that communicated a region emerging from the legacy of coal, and growing a new economy while providing an environment to raise a family and foster a business. (citizensvoice.com)
- Get the right multi purpose power tool for next big project from our wide collection at Homebase. (homebase.co.uk)
- Create branded materials. (northwestern.edu)
- With the power of titanium, the Hot Tools 1' digital flat iron makes it easy to create the look you want. (parenting.com)
- The Hot Tools 1' nano ceramic flat iron makes it quick and easy to create a salon-quality look. (parenting.com)
- Create stunning, simple-to-use environments that are an interactive extension of your brand. (salesforce.com)
- This timing allows for global and affiliates to create brand element alignment over consequent months, with both sides completing the handover in the next periods, Filing to Registration (42% complete) and Registration/Approval to Launch (58% complete). (yahoo.com)
- As a design tool, yellow is most often paired with another much darker color, such as black or blue, to create a point of emphasis. (designmodo.com)
- Because they're trying to make lasting connections - they're trying to create a brand embrace. (clickz.com)
- To create and sustain a true brand embrace requires a shift in the focus of an organization's offline and online marketing efforts. (clickz.com)
- In other words, it constantly asks, "How do we create a brand embrace ? (clickz.com)
- Then, with a brand embrace we create stronger consumer connections via the first engagement when the bond was created - it provides for sustained communications and engagement. (clickz.com)
- With an aggressive approach to fraud and brand-safety protections, our industry-leading brand safety suite brings the pieces together. (adobe.com)
- Stock the garage or toolshed with mechanic tool sets so you can complete the job at hand when it arises. (bhg.com)
- Having a large compressor in your workshop is even more helpful, letting you power pneumatic tools and clean with compressed air. (autozone.com)
- The Brand Advocacy Index measures performance and drives sales at the store or branch level. (bcg.com)
- The Drawstring Tool is the perfect companion for adding drawstrings to your handmade items. (lionbrand.com)
- The Brand Advocacy Index helps companies understand advocates and critics among current and former customers, and their underlying reasons for taking their positions-for a full picture of customer experience. (bcg.com)
- Where the brand is strong, the Brand Advocacy Index helps deepen relationships and build advocacy with customers. (bcg.com)
- The Brand Advocacy Index helps improve the targeting of customers and noncustomers and allocate resources accordingly. (bcg.com)
- VerticalResponse gives you the tools to build powerful campaigns in minutes, leaving you more time to spend with customers. (verticalresponse.com)
- Several luxury hotels in Beijing have said they will stop using the tools, which once provided unfiltered Internet as a convenience to their customers. (straitstimes.com)
- Tech giants Apple and Amazon, too, have moved to limit their customers' access to the tools in China, in what has been seen as a voluntary move to get ahead of the impending crackdown. (straitstimes.com)
- Not only can it educate but it can also be a powerful tool for entertaining customers and keeping them engaged. (awe.sm)
- As the coronavirus dominates the global headlines, businesses should take both defensive and strategic actions-focusing on customers, employees, and brand. (forrester.com)
- A well-executed brand embrace strategy turns prospects into customers, customers into brand loyalists, and loyalists into advocates. (clickz.com)
- How do you engage prospects and customers in a brand embrace? (clickz.com)
- Utilizing retargeting to increase contact frequency with your current customers to keep your brand top-of-mind during their purchase consideration phase and deepen the relationship you have with your customers to escalate them to repeat buyers and brand advocates. (clickz.com)