Tissue Array Analysis
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Tumor Markers, Biological
Molecular products metabolized and secreted by neoplastic tissue and characterized biochemically in cells or body fluids. They are indicators of tumor stage and grade as well as useful for monitoring responses to treatment and predicting recurrence. Many chemical groups are represented including hormones, antigens, amino and nucleic acids, enzymes, polyamines, and specific cell membrane proteins and lipids.
Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
Gene Expression Profiling
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
Carcinoma, Squamous Cell
Protein Array Analysis
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
Any device or element which converts an input signal into an output signal of a different form. Examples include the microphone, phonographic pickup, loudspeaker, barometer, photoelectric cell, automobile horn, doorbell, and underwater sound transducer. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Comparative Genomic Hybridization
Equipment Failure Analysis
The number of copies of a given gene present in the cell of an organism. An increase in gene dosage (by GENE DUPLICATION for example) can result in higher levels of gene product formation. GENE DOSAGE COMPENSATION mechanisms result in adjustments to the level GENE EXPRESSION when there are changes or differences in gene dosage.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Allergy and Immunology
Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
A mixture of mostly avermectin H2B1a (RN 71827-03-7) with some avermectin H2B1b (RN 70209-81-3), which are macrolides from STREPTOMYCES avermitilis. It binds glutamate-gated chloride channel to cause increased permeability and hyperpolarization of nerve and muscle cells. It also interacts with other CHLORIDE CHANNELS. It is a broad spectrum antiparasitic that is active against microfilariae of ONCHOCERCA VOLVULUS but not the adult form.
A technique encompassing morphometry, densitometry, neural networks, and expert systems that has numerous clinical and research applications and is particularly useful in anatomic pathology for the study of malignant lesions. The most common current application of image cytometry is for DNA analysis, followed by quantitation of immunohistochemical staining.
The unstable triatomic form of oxygen, O3. It is a powerful oxidant that is produced for various chemical and industrial uses. Its production is also catalyzed in the ATMOSPHERE by ULTRAVIOLET RAY irradiation of oxygen or other ozone precursors such as VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS and NITROGEN OXIDES. About 90% of the ozone in the atmosphere exists in the stratosphere (STRATOSPHERIC OZONE).
Proliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen
Nuclear antigen with a role in DNA synthesis, DNA repair, and cell cycle progression. PCNA is required for the coordinated synthesis of both leading and lagging strands at the replication fork during DNA replication. PCNA expression correlates with the proliferation activity of several malignant and non-malignant cell types.
Ovary Tumor Tissue Array - Duplicated 70 cases covering all the common types of ovarian cancer and 5 cases of normal and other...
Ovary Tumor Tissue Array - Duplicated 70 cases covering all the common types of ovarian cancer and 5 cases of normal and other ... Some tissue arrays have either corresponding normal or adjacent normal tissues as controls. Tissues are arrayed on positively ... BioChains tissue arrays or tissue microarrays (TMAs) are a useful tool in biomarker research and drug target validation. It ... Ovary Tumor Tissue Array - Duplicated 70 cases covering all the common types of ovarian cancer and 5 cases of normal and other ...
Prostate Tumor Tissue Array - 16 cases of prostate tumors and 8 cases of normal and reactive prostate tissues. - BioChain...
16 cases of prostate tumors and 8 cases of normal and reactive prostate tissues. - BioChain Institute Inc. ... Some tissue arrays have either corresponding normal or adjacent normal tissues as controls. Tissues are arrayed on positively ... BioChains tissue arrays or tissue microarrays (TMAs) are a useful tool in biomarker research and drug target validation. It ... Prostate Tumor Tissue Array - 16 cases of prostate tumors and 8 cases of normal and reactive prostate tissues.. ...
Tissue Array - Page 2 - Journal of Oncology & Hematology
Pancreas Cancer Test Tissue Array Inclu. Pancreas Cancer Test Tissue Array Inclu is available from US Biomax for next day ... Multiple Organ Cancer Tissue Array With. Multiple Organ Cancer Tissue Array With is available from US Biomax for next day ... Multiple Liver Cancer Tissue Array. Multiple Liver Cancer Tissue Array is available from US Biomax for next day delivery. ... Metastatic Cancer Tissue Array 48 Cases. Metastatic Cancer Tissue Array 48 Cases is available from US Biomax for next day ...
A 3D microelectrode array to record neural activity at different tissue depths</em>...
A 3D microelectrode array to record neural activity at different tissue depths. / de Rijk, T.M.; Hu, Michel; Frimat, Jean- ... A 3D microelectrode array to record neural activity at different tissue depths. 2020. Poster session presented at European ... Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of A 3D microelectrode array to record neural activity at different tissue depths. ... A 3D microelectrode array to record neural activity at different tissue depths. ...
Microscope Tissue Slides | Microscope Prepared Slide
Multiple Species Tissue Array - Liver Tissue (1) * Multiple Species Tissue Array - Pancreas Tissue (1) ... Multiple Species Tissue Array - Testis Tissue (1) Tissue/Cell Type * Liver (1) ... Remove This Item Diagnosis: Multiple Species Tissue Array - Liver Tissue * Remove This Item Tissue/Cell Type: Testis ...
Microscope Tissue Slides | Microscope Prepared Slide
Have A Sweet Gingerbread Bag | Popcorn Bag | For Your Party
Twinkle, Twinkle Bag | Popcorn Bag | For Your Party
Mind 7 Body natural health Centre Bury Lancashire Alternative Therapies in Bury Alternative Therapies in Lancashire Mind 7 Body...
Sellars Mayfair® 550ct 2-Ply Bath Tissue
Quick Fix After Overdoing it: Treat Your Feet - Atlanta Magazine
New growth for optical coherence tomography
The result is a 2D array, which represents the backscattering in a cross-sectional slice of the tissue. 3D imaging can also be ... imaging tissue microstructure in situ and in real time without removing and processing tissue specimens. OCT can be used where ... OCT enables micron-scale, cross-sectional and three-dimensional (3D) imaging of biological tissues in situ and in real time. ... Since OCT can see beneath the surface of tissue, it can also be used to guide surgical interventional procedures. OCT also has ...
Grid therapy using high definition multileaf collimators: realizing benefits of the bystander effect | Garvan Institute of...
Increasing EMMPRIN and matriptase expression in hepatocellular carcinoma: Tissue microarray analysis of immunohistochemical...
Tissue Array Analysis Medicine & Life Sciences * Metalloproteases Medicine & Life Sciences * Extracellular Matrix Medicine & ... Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of Increasing EMMPRIN and matriptase expression in hepatocellular carcinoma: Tissue ... Methods and results: Immunohistochemical analysis of EMMPRIN and matriptase was performed on tissue microarrays of 122 cases of ... Methods and results: Immunohistochemical analysis of EMMPRIN and matriptase was performed on tissue microarrays of 122 cases of ...
Deep Tissue Massage in Dorset • Check Prices & Reviews
Choose from 19 Deep Tissue Massage Clinics in Dorset with 23 verified patient reviews. ... Deep Tissue Massage prices from £26 - Enquire for a fast quote ★ ... Disease, discomfort or stress is treated through an array of complementary therapies at this clinic. The clinic is located in ... Deep Tissue Massage prices from £26 - Enquire for a fast quote ★ Choose from 19 Deep Tissue Massage Clinics in Dorset with 23 ...
How to Use Aloe Vera for Erectile Dysfunction: The Essential Guide
Penal tissue is highly permeable, and will absorb the gel immediately; continue use till improvements are noted. ... and an array of useful vitamins, including vitamins A, C, E, and B12. ... Examples include antioxidants that can fight free radical damage, amino acids which help in tissue and cell repair, ...
Deep Pressure Vs Deep Tissue Massage: What's the Difference?
Deep pressure massage and deep tissue massage types are probably two of the most perplexing differentiations. They sound ... Deep tissue massage has an array of benefits as well. It releases muscle tension, improves mobility, and increases blood flow. ... Deep tissue refers to the body itself and working the tissues below the surface, such as the myofascial tissue, muscle, and ... Deep Pressure Vs Deep Tissue Massage: Whats the Difference?. Deep Pressure Vs Deep Tissue Massage: Whats the Difference?. ...
Custom tissue collection, TMA production and services from Cybrdi, Inc. | Biosave
Custom tissue collection, TMA production and services - Get the Best Quote/Price and read Reviews, Features and Research ... Cybrdi manufactures in consistent high quality various tissue arrays in different formats. Cybrdi also collects and reposits ... After ordering tissues, we gave to our medical center pathologists. 35yrs experienced chief said, nearly all tissues they sent ... We wasted thousands of dollars... Everybody, make sure you check their tissues with your pathologists before you pay. They sell ...
pcram - Proteomics Consortium
panel champ - Proteomics Consortium
Experimental data from flesh quality assessment and shelf life monitoring of high pressure processed European sea bass ...
Proteomic analysis for the early detection and rational treatment of cancer - Realistic hope?<...
These tools include laser capture microdissection, tissue lysate arrays and mass spectrometry approaches. These new ... These tools include laser capture microdissection, tissue lysate arrays and mass spectrometry approaches. These new ... These tools include laser capture microdissection, tissue lysate arrays and mass spectrometry approaches. These new ... These tools include laser capture microdissection, tissue lysate arrays and mass spectrometry approaches. These new ...
nattrol vaginal panel zeptometrix - Proteomics Consortium
Proteomic analysis of transitional cell carcinoma-like variant of tubo-ovarian high-grade serous carcinoma - Fingerprint -...
Basile Tessier-Cloutier, Dawn R. Cochrane, Anthony N. Karnezis, Shane Colborne, Jamie Magrill, Aline Talhouk, Jonathan Zhang, Samuel Leung, Christopher S. Hughes, Anna Piskorz, Angela S. Cheng, Kendall Greening, Andreas du Bois, Jacobus Pfisterer, Robert A. Soslow, Stefan Kommoss, James D. Brenton, Gregg B. Morin, C. Blake Gilks, David G. ...
USC - Viterbi School of Engineering - HUTT imaging
A parallel array of transducers on the other side receives the pulses after they travel through the imaged tissue. A ... is transmitted through the soft tissue. Using the sound transmitted through tissue allows the formation of better images with ... Non-Invasive and Safe, a New USC System Images and Differentiates Soft Tissue With Unprecedented Detail and Precision. Tweet ... The two arrays, transmitter and receiver, are mounted on opposite sides of a drum that spins as it rises around the object ( ...
Paraffin blocksTumorPathologistsMicroarraysBody'sAdhesions2017OrgansOvaryScar tissueLiver TissueDiseaseCoronaryBiomaxPATHOLOGYMassage therapistsSoftDiseasesSamplesProteinsSlidesBiologicalProteomicsMiceParallelRectangularDimensionsTypesReflexologyDeepFitsNormalIntensityRepresentsProvenFixed-coordinateSliceTypeBodyColorsCellHighResearchImageSurfaceSUPPORTFeaturesHealing processQualityServicesTools
- It consists of paraffin blocks that are assembled in array fashion to allow multiplex histological analysis. (biochain.com)
- BioChain's human ovary tumor high throughput tissue array (TeHAT) is designed for rapidly screening genes or proteins of your interest in various ovary tumor types. (biochain.com)
- Home / Uncategorized / Z / Prostate Tumor Tissue Array - 16 cases of prostate tumors and 8 cases of normal and reactive prostate tissues. (biochain.com)
- BACKGROUND: In microbeam radiotherapy (MRT), parallel arrays of high-intensity synchrotron x-ray beams achieve normal tissue sparing without compromising tumor control. (garvan.org.au)
- Furthermore, we will further characterize whether SENP2 regulates TGF-beta-induced tumor formation with xenograft mice model and tissue array. (elsevier.com)
- After ordering tissues, we gave to our medical center pathologists. (biosave.com)
- Everybody, make sure you check their tissues with your pathologists before you pay. (biosave.com)
- Provides appropriate administrative and transcription support to Pathologists for research projects, Tissue Arrays and the annual laboratory program. (ascp.org)
- BioChain's tissue arrays or tissue microarrays (TMAs) are a useful tool in biomarker research and drug target validation. (biochain.com)
- Methods and results: Immunohistochemical analysis of EMMPRIN and matriptase was performed on tissue microarrays of 122 cases of HCC with various histological grades and/or clinical parameters. (elsevier.com)
- 2017. Choice of surrogate tissue influences neonatal EWAS findings. . (mcgill.ca)
- Specifically, we profiled gene expression from 91 human and mouse samples across a diverse array of tissues, organs, and cell lines. (scripps.edu)
- Ovary Cancer Tissue Array is available from US Biomax for next day delivery. (slm-oncology.com)
- There are no incisions and no risk of infection, or scar tissue, like with surgery. (hvfa.com)
- Triple-selected poly(A)+ human liver tissue RNA pooled from several individuals was obtained from Ambion (Austin, TX). (nih.gov)
- OCT can be used where excisional biopsy would be hazardous or impossible, such as imaging the retina, coronary arteries or nervous tissues. (optics.org)
- Tissue array slides from Super Bio Chips and US Biomax were stained for ATF3 SKF-82958 hydrobromide manifestation by IHC. (leafbioscience.com)
- Cybrdi also collects and reposits various fresh frozen tissues and FFPE blocks from various types of histo-pathology. (biosave.com)
- Cybrdi team provides services as well, including histo-pathology, immunohistochemistry, custom ffpe block or fresh frozen tissue collection and section/special staining, antibody EC50/IC50 determination, CDC/ADCC assays, and Leser Microdissection services. (biosave.com)
- Compare all the massage therapists and contact the deep tissue massage clinic in Dorset that's right for you. (whatclinic.com)
- Researchers at the University of Southern California's Viterbi School of Engineering have successfully demonstrated a novel "High-resolution Ultrasonic Transmission Tomography" (HUTT) system fthat offers 3D images of soft tissue that are superior to those produced by existing commercial X-ray, ultrasound or MRI units. (usc.edu)
- According to Marmarelis, HUTT offers nearly order-of-magnitude improvement in resolution of structures in soft tissue (i.e., 0.4 mm, compared to 2 mm for the best alternatives). (usc.edu)
- However, only a tiny fraction of the transmitted sound comes back as echo on soft tissues, while a much larger fraction (about 2000 times bigger) is transmitted through the soft tissue. (usc.edu)
- The ballistic sound waves of the Enpuls penetrate deep through your soft tissue, causing a microtrauma or new inflammatory condition to the treated area. (hvfa.com)
- These bio-chemicals allow for the building of an array of new microscopic blood vessels in the soft tissue. (hvfa.com)
- The specific techniques used in Swedish massage involve the application of long gliding strokes, friction, and kneading and tapping movements on the soft tissues of the body. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- Our practice provides a wide array of soft tissue and orthopedic procedures not usually found in most small animal practices. (msvet.org)
- We feature digital X-ray imaging, massage therapy and a sophisticated array of advanced chiropractic adjustment techniques and soft tissue therapies. (totalbalancechiro.com)
- TMAs can also be constructed with tissues from other diseases and species. (biochain.com)
- 2016. Comparison of Methyl-capture Sequencing vs. Infinium 450K methylation array for methylome analysis in clinical samples. . (mcgill.ca)
- To explore the function of ATF3 in prostate cancers further, we examined appearance in 419 prostate cancers samples and 52 regular tissue using the RNA-seq data transferred in the Malignancy Genome Atlas (TCGA) database. (leafbioscience.com)
- Open in a separate window Number 1 ATF3 manifestation is definitely down-regulated in human being prostate malignancy(A) ATF3 manifestation data measured by RNA-seq were retrieved from TCGA, and utilized for assessment between prostate malignancy samples and normal tissues. (leafbioscience.com)
- Lucid Proteomics combines Bio-Rad's SELDI-based array technology with Bruker's ultrafleXtreme MALDI-TOF/TOF instrument launched in late April [see PM 04/30/09 ], allowing researchers to do both top-down and bottom-up profiling of proteins on the same system, "with no additional hardware," Julie Hey, marketing manager for the protein detection and protein function division of Bio-Rad, told ProteoMonitor at ASMS. (genomeweb.com)
- Tissues are arrayed on positively charged glass slides. (biochain.com)
- OCT enables micron-scale, cross-sectional and three-dimensional (3D) imaging of biological tissues in situ and in real time. (optics.org)
- This field incorporates technologies that can be applied to serum and tissue in order to extract important biological information to aid clinicians and scientists in understanding the dynamic biology of their system of interest, such as a patient with cancer. (elsevier.com)
- The Lucid Proteomics system includes the ultrafleXtreme MALDI-TOF/TOF and SELDI array technology, software that integrates the two technologies, a chip holder that works specifically for Bruker instruments, the SELDI license, a system-check kit, and tools to help researchers properly design their experiments. (genomeweb.com)
- This chip will recast our thinking of deep tissue in-vivo imaging: the mice carry their own imaging optics, thus reducing substantially image aberration issues allowing unprecedented quantitative and longitudinal analyses of the host inflammatory response to the implant, without sacrificing the mice at each time step. (europa.eu)
- As a proof of concept, the researchers filled the nanoparticles with the drug dexamethasone and administered them to mice with inflamed lung tissue. (phys.org)
- A parallel array of transducers on the other side receives the pulses after they travel through the imaged tissue. (usc.edu)
- Add colour and a neon like embellishment to your home with the Hackney Inversion line of rectangular tissue boxes and covers from the house of India Circus. (indiacircus.com)
- A rectangular cardboard tissue box isn't the most stylish item to display in the bathroom, at home, or at the office. (lucrin.com)
- The upper one hides the tissue box and the lower part is basically a rectangular magnetized platform that snaps the tissue holder shut. (lucrin.com)
- Meas-uring responses along all three spatial dimensions is critical to record electric activity inside 3D neuronal models, such as organoids and other 3D brain tissue constructs. (tudelft.nl)
- The transmitted pulses come from an array of very small ultrasonic transducers of sub-millimeter dimensions. (usc.edu)
- Duplicated 70 cases covering all the common types of ovarian cancer and 5 cases of normal and other non-malignant ovarian tissues. (biochain.com)
- Deep pressure massage and deep tissue massage types are probably two of the most perplexing differentiations. (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- Robust algorithmic tools enable HUTT to differentiate separate types of tissue based on their distinctive "frequency-dependent attenuation" profiles, that should allow clinicians to distinguish malignant lesions from benign growths in a non-invasive and highly reliable manner. (usc.edu)
- 2016. funtooNorm: an R package for normalization of DNA methylation data when there are multiple cell or tissue types. . (mcgill.ca)
- Intuitively knowing which style of massage to use from from a wide array of options such as shiatsu, deep tissue, lomilomi, Swedish, prenatal, acupressure, reflexology and many more I am Passionate about offering the service of massage creating an integrative, therapeutic, lasting experience. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- We have all the information you need about public and private massage clinics that provide deep tissue massage in Dorset. (whatclinic.com)
- Deep Tissue Massage prices from £26 - Enquire for a fast quote ★ Choose from 19 Deep Tissue Massage Clinics in Dorset with 23 verified patient reviews. (whatclinic.com)
- Deep Pressure Vs Deep Tissue Massage: What's the Difference? (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- How are deep pressure massages and deep tissue massage different? (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- Deep tissue refers to the body itself and working the tissues below the surface, such as the myofascial tissue, muscle, and tendons. (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- Deep tissue massage has an array of benefits as well. (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- I founded Athlete's Choice Massage because I realized there was a lack of options for deep tissue massage, and I wanted to ensure people had a place they could turn to for high-quality, professional help. (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- After your deep tissue massage, you may experience some stiffness or pain from the treatment, but this will dissipate within a day or so. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- This is a normal part of the deep tissue healing process. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- Deep tissue massage is a therapeutic technique that relieves deep-seated muscle tension and soothes chronic tightness. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- During a deep tissue massage, a trained therapist delivers intense pressure through slow strokes and targeted fascial release. (massagetherapynerd.com)
- The wide array of leathers and colors available allows you to turn this tissue box holder into a classy decorative item that fits perfectly with any interior design. (lucrin.com)
- Some tissue arrays have either corresponding normal or adjacent normal tissues as controls. (biochain.com)
- 16 cases of prostate tumors and 8 cases of normal and reactive prostate tissues. (biochain.com)
- C) Representative IHC results of ATF3 manifestation in human being prostate tumors and their combined normal tissue. (leafbioscience.com)
- And sometimes, it's used as a warm-up for the tissues before digging into deeper layers or increasing the intensity of the massage. (athleteschoicemassage.ca)
- THE BIGGER, STRONGER BROTHER Enhance your performance with an array of proven plant-based nutrients Build and repair your body tissues faster to accelerate your progress Recover from the stress and oxidative damage caused by intense physical activity. (noahsnaturalfoods.ca)
- In addition to improved resolution, the system can locate tissue features with extreme precision in a objective, fixed-coordinate 3D grid, crucial for guiding surgical procedures. (usc.edu)
- array has a sagittal slice of the corpus callosum identified by the label value 2. (dipy.org)
- Arrays of metal electrodes are often used in medical procedures that require monitoring or delivering electrical impulses in the body, such as brain surgery and epilepsy mapping. (phys.org)
- Tissue paper in an array of colors is also available for purchase. (foryourparty.com)
- Examples include antioxidants that can fight free radical damage, amino acids which help in tissue and cell repair, and an array of useful vitamins, including vitamins A, C, E, and B12. (asip1.org)
- The same chip carries a micro-lenses array for in-situ multi-spot imaging, with no need of external high numerical aperture objectives, dramatically improving light penetration in tissue. (europa.eu)
- Professor Ryan Donnelly covers fundamentals and new aspects of Microneedle Array Patch translational research. (vivosight.com)
- HUTT image of kidney tissue. (usc.edu)
- He explains that in traditional hand-held ultrasound systems, sound waves are broadcast into the tissue, and the echoes produce an image of the reflecting interfaces - that is, the sound transmitter and the receiver are both on the same side of the sample. (usc.edu)
- The two arrays, transmitter and receiver, are mounted on opposite sides of a drum that spins as it rises around the object (which is suspended in water), creating a stack of tomographic image slices which visualization algorithms turn into 3D images. (usc.edu)
- Since OCT can see beneath the surface of tissue, it can also be used to guide surgical interventional procedures. (optics.org)
- It contains a powerful array of Essential Oils that are known to be highly energetic and to support the detoxification processes in the skin and tissue. (aromaland.com)
- A micro-structured chip, built by two-photon laser polymerization (2PP), will be implanted in lab animals, host a biomaterial and contain micro-features that guide the spontaneous regeneration of vascularized tissue within a thin gap (0.15mm) in contact with the biomaterial and act as beacons to correct the optical aberrations. (europa.eu)
- It is the most advanced non-invasive and highly effective treatment method that enhances blood circulation and accelerates the healing process causing damaged tissue to gradually regenerate. (hvfa.com)
- Made of good quality MDF these wooden tissue holders are durable. (indiacircus.com)
- Custom tissue collection, TMA production and services from Cybrdi, Inc. (biosave.com)
- These tools include laser capture microdissection, tissue lysate arrays and mass spectrometry approaches. (elsevier.com)