Adaptor Proteins, Signal Transducing
A broad category of carrier proteins that play a role in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION. They generally contain several modular domains, each of which having its own binding activity, and act by forming complexes with other intracellular-signaling molecules. Signal-transducing adaptor proteins lack enzyme activity, however their activity can be modulated by other signal-transducing enzymes
Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport
A class of proteins involved in the transport of molecules via TRANSPORT VESICLES. They perform functions such as binding to the cell membrane, capturing cargo molecules and promoting the assembly of CLATHRIN. The majority of adaptor proteins exist as multi-subunit complexes, however monomeric varieties have also been found.
Adaptor Protein Complex 2
Adaptor Protein Complex 1
GRB2 Adaptor Protein
A signal transducing adaptor protein that links extracellular signals to the MAP KINASE SIGNALING SYSTEM. Grb2 associates with activated EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR and PLATELET-DERIVED GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTORS via its SH2 DOMAIN. It also binds to and translocates the SON OF SEVENLESS PROTEINS through its SH3 DOMAINS to activate PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEIN P21(RAS).
Shc Signaling Adaptor Proteins
Adaptor Protein Complex alpha Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex beta Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex mu Subunits
Adaptor Protein Complex gamma Subunits
GRB10 Adaptor Protein
src Homology Domains
Regions of AMINO ACID SEQUENCE similarity in the SRC-FAMILY TYROSINE KINASES that fold into specific functional tertiary structures. The SH1 domain is a CATALYTIC DOMAIN. SH2 and SH3 domains are protein interaction domains. SH2 usually binds PHOSPHOTYROSINE-containing proteins and SH3 interacts with CYTOSKELETAL PROTEINS.
The main structural coat protein of COATED VESICLES which play a key role in the intracellular transport between membranous organelles. Each molecule of clathrin consists of three light chains (CLATHRIN LIGHT CHAINS) and three heavy chains (CLATHRIN HEAVY CHAINS) that form a structure called a triskelion. Clathrin also interacts with cytoskeletal proteins.
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Myeloid Differentiation Factor 88
Adaptor Protein Complex delta Subunits
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-crk
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Amino Acid Sequence
CRADD Signaling Adaptor Protein
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Vesicles formed when cell-membrane coated pits (COATED PITS, CELL-MEMBRANE) invaginate and pinch off. The outer surface of these vesicles is covered with a lattice-like network of the protein CLATHRIN. Shortly after formation, however, the clathrin coat is removed and the vesicles are referred to as ENDOSOMES.
Adaptor Protein Complex 4
GRB7 Adaptor Protein
Adaptor Protein Complex Subunits
Monomeric Clathrin Assembly Proteins
Amino Acid Motifs
CARD Signaling Adaptor Proteins
A family of intracellular signaling adaptor proteins that contain caspase activation and recruitment domains. Proteins that contain this domain play a role in APOPTOSIS-related signal transduction by associating with other CARD domain-containing members and in activating INITIATOR CASPASES that contain CARD domains within their N-terminal pro-domain region.
Intracellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins
Proteins and peptides that are involved in SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION within the cell. Included here are peptides and proteins that regulate the activity of TRANSCRIPTION FACTORS and cellular processes in response to signals from CELL SURFACE RECEPTORS. Intracellular signaling peptide and proteins may be part of an enzymatic signaling cascade or act through binding to and modifying the action of other signaling factors.
Two-Hybrid System Techniques
Screening techniques first developed in yeast to identify genes encoding interacting proteins. Variations are used to evaluate interplay between proteins and other molecules. Two-hybrid techniques refer to analysis for protein-protein interactions, one-hybrid for DNA-protein interactions, three-hybrid interactions for RNA-protein interactions or ligand-based interactions. Reverse n-hybrid techniques refer to analysis for mutations or other small molecules that dissociate known interactions.
Strains of mice in which certain GENES of their GENOMES have been disrupted, or "knocked-out". To produce knockouts, using RECOMBINANT DNA technology, the normal DNA sequence of the gene being studied is altered to prevent synthesis of a normal gene product. Cloned cells in which this DNA alteration is successful are then injected into mouse EMBRYOS to produce chimeric mice. The chimeric mice are then bred to yield a strain in which all the cells of the mouse contain the disrupted gene. Knockout mice are used as EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODELS for diseases (DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL) and to clarify the functions of the genes.
Recombinant Fusion Proteins
Adaptor Protein Complex sigma Subunits
Coated Pits, Cell-Membrane
Cell surface receptors that are specific for INTERLEUKIN-1. Included under this heading are signaling receptors, non-signaling receptors and accessory proteins required for receptor signaling. Signaling from interleukin-1 receptors occurs via interaction with SIGNAL TRANSDUCING ADAPTOR PROTEINS such as MYELOID DIFFERENTIATION FACTOR 88.
A family of pattern recognition receptors characterized by an extracellular leucine-rich domain and a cytoplasmic domain that share homology with the INTERLEUKIN 1 RECEPTOR and the DROSOPHILA toll protein. Following pathogen recognition, toll-like receptors recruit and activate a variety of SIGNAL TRANSDUCING ADAPTOR PROTEINS.
CELL LINES derived from the CV-1 cell line by transformation with a replication origin defective mutant of SV40 VIRUS, which codes for wild type large T antigen (ANTIGENS, POLYOMAVIRUS TRANSFORMING). They are used for transfection and cloning. (The CV-1 cell line was derived from the kidney of an adult male African green monkey (CERCOPITHECUS AETHIOPS).)
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl
Toll-Like Receptor 4
Crk-Associated Substrate Protein
Crk-associated substrate was originally identified as a highly phosphorylated 130 kDa protein that associates with ONCOGENE PROTEIN CRK and ONCOGENE PROTEIN SRC. It is a signal transducing adaptor protein that undergoes tyrosine PHOSPHORYLATION in signaling pathways that regulate CELL MIGRATION and CELL PROLIFERATION.
Sequence Homology, Amino Acid
Fas-Associated Death Domain Protein
A signal-transducing adaptor protein that associates with TNF RECEPTOR complexes. It contains a death effector domain that can interact with death effector domains found on INITIATOR CASPASES such as CASPASE 8 and CASPASE 10. Activation of CASPASES via interaction with this protein plays a role in the signaling cascade that leads to APOPTOSIS.
Protein Interaction Domains and Motifs
A diverse class of enzymes that interact with UBIQUITIN-CONJUGATING ENZYMES and ubiquitination-specific protein substrates. Each member of this enzyme group has its own distinct specificity for a substrate and ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme. Ubiquitin-protein ligases exist as both monomeric proteins multiprotein complexes.
A PROTEIN-TYROSINE KINASE family that was originally identified by homology to the Rous sarcoma virus ONCOGENE PROTEIN PP60(V-SRC). They interact with a variety of cell-surface receptors and participate in intracellular signal transduction pathways. Oncogenic forms of src-family kinases can occur through altered regulation or expression of the endogenous protein and by virally encoded src (v-src) genes.
Phospholipase C gamma
TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 6
Receptors, Antigen, T-Cell
Molecules on the surface of T-lymphocytes that recognize and combine with antigens. The receptors are non-covalently associated with a complex of several polypeptides collectively called CD3 antigens (ANTIGENS, CD3). Recognition of foreign antigen and the major histocompatibility complex is accomplished by a single heterodimeric antigen-receptor structure, composed of either alpha-beta (RECEPTORS, ANTIGEN, T-CELL, ALPHA-BETA) or gamma-delta (RECEPTORS, ANTIGEN, T-CELL, GAMMA-DELTA) chains.
Vesicular Transport Proteins
A broad category of proteins involved in the formation, transport and dissolution of TRANSPORT VESICLES. They play a role in the intracellular transport of molecules contained within membrane vesicles. Vesicular transport proteins are distinguished from MEMBRANE TRANSPORT PROTEINS, which move molecules across membranes, by the mode in which the molecules are transported.
Son of Sevenless Proteins
RNA, Small Interfering
Small double-stranded, non-protein coding RNAs (21-31 nucleotides) involved in GENE SILENCING functions, especially RNA INTERFERENCE (RNAi). Endogenously, siRNAs are generated from dsRNAs (RNA, DOUBLE-STRANDED) by the same ribonuclease, Dicer, that generates miRNAs (MICRORNAS). The perfect match of the siRNAs' antisense strand to their target RNAs mediates RNAi by siRNA-guided RNA cleavage. siRNAs fall into different classes including trans-acting siRNA (tasiRNA), repeat-associated RNA (rasiRNA), small-scan RNA (scnRNA), and Piwi protein-interacting RNA (piRNA) and have different specific gene silencing functions.
A highly conserved 76-amino acid peptide universally found in eukaryotic cells that functions as a marker for intracellular PROTEIN TRANSPORT and degradation. Ubiquitin becomes activated through a series of complicated steps and forms an isopeptide bond to lysine residues of specific proteins within the cell. These "ubiquitinated" proteins can be recognized and degraded by proteosomes or be transported to specific compartments within the cell.
Toll-Like Receptor 3
ZAP-70 Protein-Tyrosine Kinase
Interferon Regulatory Factor-3
Lymphocytes responsible for cell-mediated immunity. Two types have been identified - cytotoxic (T-LYMPHOCYTES, CYTOTOXIC) and helper T-lymphocytes (T-LYMPHOCYTES, HELPER-INDUCER). They are formed when lymphocytes circulate through the THYMUS GLAND and differentiate to thymocytes. When exposed to an antigen, they divide rapidly and produce large numbers of new T cells sensitized to that antigen.
Paxillin is a signal transducing adaptor protein that localizes to FOCAL ADHESIONS via its four LIM domains. It undergoes PHOSPHORYLATION in response to integrin-mediated CELL ADHESION, and interacts with a variety of proteins including VINCULIN; FOCAL ADHESION KINASE; PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEIN PP60(C-SRC); and PROTO-ONCOGENE PROTEIN C-CRK.
Toll-Like Receptor 2
A gene silencing phenomenon whereby specific dsRNAs (RNA, DOUBLE-STRANDED) trigger the degradation of homologous mRNA (RNA, MESSENGER). The specific dsRNAs are processed into SMALL INTERFERING RNA (siRNA) which serves as a guide for cleavage of the homologous mRNA in the RNA-INDUCED SILENCING COMPLEX. DNA METHYLATION may also be triggered during this process.
Phosphotransferases that catalyzes the conversion of 1-phosphatidylinositol to 1-phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate. Many members of this enzyme class are involved in RECEPTOR MEDIATED SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION and regulation of vesicular transport with the cell. Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinases have been classified both according to their substrate specificity and their mode of action within the cell.
A large family of signal-transducing adaptor proteins present in wide variety of eukaryotes. They are PHOSPHOSERINE and PHOSPHOTHREONINE binding proteins involved in important cellular processes including SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION; CELL CYCLE control; APOPTOSIS; and cellular stress responses. 14-3-3 proteins function by interacting with other signal-transducing proteins and effecting changes in their enzymatic activity and subcellular localization. The name 14-3-3 derives from numerical designations used in the original fractionation patterns of the proteins.
Gene Expression Regulation
Receptors, Cell Surface
Cell surface proteins that bind signalling molecules external to the cell with high affinity and convert this extracellular event into one or more intracellular signals that alter the behavior of the target cell (From Alberts, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2nd ed, pp693-5). Cell surface receptors, unlike enzymes, do not chemically alter their ligands.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
A stack of flattened vesicles that functions in posttranslational processing and sorting of proteins, receiving them from the rough ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM and directing them to secretory vesicles, LYSOSOMES, or the CELL MEMBRANE. The movement of proteins takes place by transfer vesicles that bud off from the rough endoplasmic reticulum or Golgi apparatus and fuse with the Golgi, lysosomes or cell membrane. (From Glick, Glossary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 1990)
Endosomal Sorting Complexes Required for Transport
A set of protein subcomplexes involved in PROTEIN SORTING of UBIQUITINATED PROTEINS into intraluminal vesicles of MULTIVESICULAR BODIES and in membrane scission during formation of intraluminal vesicles, during the final step of CYTOKINESIS, and during the budding of enveloped viruses. The ESCRT machinery is comprised of the protein products of Class E vacuolar protein sorting genes.
LIM Domain Proteins
A large class of structurally-related proteins that contain one or more LIM zinc finger domains. Many of the proteins in this class are involved in intracellular signaling processes and mediate their effects via LIM domain protein-protein interactions. The name LIM is derived from the first three proteins in which the motif was found: LIN-11, Isl1 and Mec-3.
Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
A superfamily of PROTEIN-SERINE-THREONINE KINASES that are activated by diverse stimuli via protein kinase cascades. They are the final components of the cascades, activated by phosphorylation by MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASE KINASES, which in turn are activated by mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinases (MAP KINASE KINASE KINASES).
Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
ADP-Ribosylation Factor 1
Receptors, Antigen, B-Cell
Proto-Oncogene Proteins pp60(c-src)
Membrane-associated tyrosine-specific kinases encoded by the c-src genes. They have an important role in cellular growth control. Truncation of carboxy-terminal residues in pp60(c-src) leads to PP60(V-SRC) which has the ability to transform cells. This kinase pp60 c-src should not be confused with csk, also known as c-src kinase.
Morphologic alteration of small B LYMPHOCYTES or T LYMPHOCYTES in culture into large blast-like cells able to synthesize DNA and RNA and to divide mitotically. It is induced by INTERLEUKINS; MITOGENS such as PHYTOHEMAGGLUTININS, and by specific ANTIGENS. It may also occur in vivo as in GRAFT REJECTION.
A molecule that binds to another molecule, used especially to refer to a small molecule that binds specifically to a larger molecule, e.g., an antigen binding to an antibody, a hormone or neurotransmitter binding to a receptor, or a substrate or allosteric effector binding to an enzyme. Ligands are also molecules that donate or accept a pair of electrons to form a coordinate covalent bond with the central metal atom of a coordination complex. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-fyn
A class of morphologically heterogeneous cytoplasmic particles in animal and plant tissues characterized by their content of hydrolytic enzymes and the structure-linked latency of these enzymes. The intracellular functions of lysosomes depend on their lytic potential. The single unit membrane of the lysosome acts as a barrier between the enzymes enclosed in the lysosome and the external substrate. The activity of the enzymes contained in lysosomes is limited or nil unless the vesicle in which they are enclosed is ruptured. Such rupture is supposed to be under metabolic (hormonal) control. (From Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)
Nod Signaling Adaptor Proteins
Cytosolic signaling adaptor proteins that were initially discovered by their role in the innate immunity (IMMUNITY, INNATE) response of organisms that lack an adaptive immune system. This class of proteins contains three domains, a C-terminal ligand recognition domain, an N-terminal effector-binding domain, and a centrally located nuclear-binding oligomerization domain. Many members of this class contain a C-terminal leucine rich domain which binds to PEPTIDOGLYCAN on the surface of BACTERIA and plays a role in pathogen resistance.
Green Fluorescent Proteins
Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase, Non-Receptor Type 11
TNF Receptor-Associated Death Domain Protein
Retinoblastoma-Like Protein p130
A negative regulator of the CELL CYCLE that undergoes PHOSPHORYLATION by CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES. RBL2 contains a conserved pocket region that binds E2F4 TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR and E2F5 TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR. RBL2 also interacts with viral ONCOPROTEINS such as POLYOMAVIRUS TUMOR ANTIGENS; ADENOVIRUS E1A PROTEINS; and PAPILLOMAVIRUS E7 PROTEINS.
TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 2
Cell lines whose original growing procedure consisted being transferred (T) every 3 days and plated at 300,000 cells per plate (J Cell Biol 17:299-313, 1963). Lines have been developed using several different strains of mice. Tissues are usually fibroblasts derived from mouse embryos but other types and sources have been developed as well. The 3T3 lines are valuable in vitro host systems for oncogenic virus transformation studies, since 3T3 cells possess a high sensitivity to CONTACT INHIBITION.
Cell Cycle Proteins
Proteins that control the CELL DIVISION CYCLE. This family of proteins includes a wide variety of classes, including CYCLIN-DEPENDENT KINASES, mitogen-activated kinases, CYCLINS, and PHOSPHOPROTEIN PHOSPHATASES as well as their putative substrates such as chromatin-associated proteins, CYTOSKELETAL PROTEINS, and TRANSCRIPTION FACTORS.
TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 3
One of the mechanisms by which CELL DEATH occurs (compare with NECROSIS and AUTOPHAGOCYTOSIS). Apoptosis is the mechanism responsible for the physiological deletion of cells and appears to be intrinsically programmed. It is characterized by distinctive morphologic changes in the nucleus and cytoplasm, chromatin cleavage at regularly spaced sites, and the endonucleolytic cleavage of genomic DNA; (DNA FRAGMENTATION); at internucleosomal sites. This mode of cell death serves as a balance to mitosis in regulating the size of animal tissues and in mediating pathologic processes associated with tumor growth.
MAP Kinase Signaling System
An intracellular signaling system involving the MAP kinase cascades (three-membered protein kinase cascades). Various upstream activators, which act in response to extracellular stimuli, trigger the cascades by activating the first member of a cascade, MAP KINASE KINASE KINASES; (MAPKKKs). Activated MAPKKKs phosphorylate MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASE KINASES which in turn phosphorylate the MITOGEN-ACTIVATED PROTEIN KINASES; (MAPKs). The MAPKs then act on various downstream targets to affect gene expression. In mammals, there are several distinct MAP kinase pathways including the ERK (extracellular signal-regulated kinase) pathway, the SAPK/JNK (stress-activated protein kinase/c-jun kinase) pathway, and the p38 kinase pathway. There is some sharing of components among the pathways depending on which stimulus originates activation of the cascade.
A long pro-domain caspase that has specificity for the precursor form of INTERLEUKIN-1BETA. It plays a role in INFLAMMATION by catalytically converting the inactive forms of CYTOKINES such as interleukin-1beta to their active, secreted form. Caspase 1 is referred as interleukin-1beta converting enzyme and is frequently abbreviated ICE.
Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-abl
Non-receptor tyrosine kinases encoded by the C-ABL GENES. They are distributed in both the cytoplasm and the nucleus. c-Abl plays a role in normal HEMATOPOIESIS especially of the myeloid lineage. Oncogenic transformation of c-abl arises when specific N-terminal amino acids are deleted, releasing the kinase from negative regulation.
Armadillo Domain Proteins
A family of proteins that contain several 42-amino acid repeat domains and are homologous to the Drosophila armadillo protein. They bind to other proteins through their armadillo domains and play a variety of roles in the CELL including SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION, regulation of DESMOSOME assembly, and CELL ADHESION.
Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factors
Active Transport, Cell Nucleus
Receptor Protein-Tyrosine Kinases
Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinases
A family of intracellular signaling kinases that were identified by their ability to signal from the activated INTERLEUKIN-1 RECEPTORS. Signaling from these kinases involves their interaction with SIGNAL TRANSDUCING ADAPTOR PROTEINS such as MYELOID DIFFERENTIATION FACTOR 88 and TNF RECEPTOR-ASSOCIATED FACTOR 6.
Oncogene Protein v-cbl
The relatively long-lived phagocytic cell of mammalian tissues that are derived from blood MONOCYTES. Main types are PERITONEAL MACROPHAGES; ALVEOLAR MACROPHAGES; HISTIOCYTES; KUPFFER CELLS of the liver; and OSTEOCLASTS. They may further differentiate within chronic inflammatory lesions to EPITHELIOID CELLS or may fuse to form FOREIGN BODY GIANT CELLS or LANGHANS GIANT CELLS. (from The Dictionary of Cell Biology, Lackie and Dow, 3rd ed.)
Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor-Associated Peptides and Proteins
Protein Tyrosine Phosphatases
Death Domain Receptor Signaling Adaptor Proteins
Protein Processing, Post-Translational
Any of various enzymatically catalyzed post-translational modifications of PEPTIDES or PROTEINS in the cell of origin. These modifications include carboxylation; HYDROXYLATION; ACETYLATION; PHOSPHORYLATION; METHYLATION; GLYCOSYLATION; ubiquitination; oxidation; proteolysis; and crosslinking and result in changes in molecular weight and electrophoretic motility.
An anchoring junction of the cell to a non-cellular substrate. It is composed of a specialized area of the plasma membrane where bundles of the ACTIN CYTOSKELETON terminate and attach to the transmembrane linkers, INTEGRINS, which in turn attach through their extracellular domains to EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX PROTEINS.
NFATC Transcription Factors
A family of transcription factors characterized by the presence of highly conserved calcineurin- and DNA-binding domains. NFAT proteins are activated in the CYTOPLASM by the calcium-dependent phosphatase CALCINEURIN. They transduce calcium signals to the nucleus where they can interact with TRANSCRIPTION FACTOR AP-1 or NF-KAPPA B and initiate GENETIC TRANSCRIPTION of GENES involved in CELL DIFFERENTIATION and development. NFAT proteins stimulate T-CELL activation through the induction of IMMEDIATE-EARLY GENES such as INTERLEUKIN-2.
Receptor, Epidermal Growth Factor
A cell surface receptor involved in regulation of cell growth and differentiation. It is specific for EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR and EGF-related peptides including TRANSFORMING GROWTH FACTOR ALPHA; AMPHIREGULIN; and HEPARIN-BINDING EGF-LIKE GROWTH FACTOR. The binding of ligand to the receptor causes activation of its intrinsic tyrosine kinase activity and rapid internalization of the receptor-ligand complex into the cell.
TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 1
Within a eukaryotic cell, a membrane-limited body which contains chromosomes and one or more nucleoli (CELL NUCLEOLUS). The nuclear membrane consists of a double unit-type membrane which is perforated by a number of pores; the outermost membrane is continuous with the ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM. A cell may contain more than one nucleus. (From Singleton & Sainsbury, Dictionary of Microbiology and Molecular Biology, 2d ed)
Gene Knockdown Techniques
Differentiation antigens residing on mammalian leukocytes. CD stands for cluster of differentiation, which refers to groups of monoclonal antibodies that show similar reactivity with certain subpopulations of antigens of a particular lineage or differentiation stage. The subpopulations of antigens are also known by the same CD designation.
IBM Spectrum Control
5.2 Operating Systems. *5.3 Host Bus Adapters (HBA). *5.4 Switches and Directors ... Storage system volume performance. IBM Spectrum Control for Replication. IBM Spectrum Control for Replication includes ... IBM Spectrum Control Basic Edition is focused on providing basic device management services for IBM System Storage DS3000, ... This includes connectivity reporting between file systems and physical disk as well as SAN and disk subsystem failure and audit ...
PlayStation 2 accessories
"RFU Adapter". SCEE. Retrieved 22 November 2010. "AV Adaptor with S Video Out Connector , Accessories , PlayStation®2 Systems - ... The RFU Adapter (SCPH-1122) is an RF Modulator and cable that carries mono audio and video at 576i/50 Hz (PAL) or 480i/60 Hz ( ... The AV Adaptor with S Video Out Connector (SCPH-10130) is a break-out box which provides an additional AV-Multi out port, as ... It is similar to the RFU adapter cable available for the PlayStation. The AV cable (SCPH-10500) is included with the PS2 and ...
"Catalyst::Model::Adaptor - use a plain class as a Catalyst model - metacpan.org". metacpan.org. Retrieved 8 August 2018. "" ... It is written using Moose, a modern object system for Perl. Its design is heavily inspired by such frameworks as Ruby on Rails ... Several different RDBMS systems are supported, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, IBM DB2, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. ... The Model abstraction allows databases of any nature to be accessed via Catalyst::Model::Adaptor. Many Catalyst-based projects ...
Gemini Docking Mechanism
McDonnell Technical Data Dept (1 July 1966). "Docking System". NASA Project Gemini Familiarization Manual (PDF). McDonnell. ... McDonnell Technical Data Dept (1 July 1966). "Target Docking Adapter". NASA Project Gemini Familiarization Manual (PDF). ... was equipped with a non-androgynous mechanism for docking with the Agena target vehicle or Augmented Target Docking Adapter. It ...
System requirements: Analog telephone connection. AC power outlet for battery recharge. Price: $599.95 USD (original MSRP), or ... Up to 5 hours reading time (less than two-hour recharge). AC power adapter. Optional recharge cradle. Reading tools: ...
"Entrez Gene: SH2B3 SH2B adaptor protein 3". "BioGPS - your Gene Portal System". biogps.org. Retrieved 2016-10-11. Devallière J ... SH2B adapter protein 3 (SH2B3), also known as lymphocyte adapter protein (LNK), is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ... SH2B adapter protein 3 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the SH2B3 gene on chromosome 12. It is ubiquitously expressed ... "SH2B3 - SH2B adapter protein 3 - Homo sapiens (Human) - SH2B3 gene & protein". www.uniprot.org. Retrieved 2016-10-11. Takaki S ...
A digital control system also enables the launch of larger commercial satellites with wider and longer payload fairings such as ... European supplied payload adapters. European supplied KSE (French: Kit de Sauvegarde Européenne, lit. 'European Safeguard Kit ... The inclusion of on-board video system, that will enable real-time views of the launch. Since the launch pad at Vostochny also ... Adaptation of the S-Band telemetry system on all stages from the 5 TM bands available at Baikonur, and Plesetsk to the 3 ...
NES Four Score
"Famicom Four Player Adapter". Famicom World. February 16, 2011. NES Satellite Multitap List of Nintendo Entertainment System ... "Nintendo Entertainment System Accessories". Giant Bomb. October 22, 2013. "NES Four Score adapter converted for USB use". Retro ... The adapter also features a switch that allows the first two players to use external controllers in lieu of the standard ... The NES Four Score is a multitap accessory created by Nintendo in 1990 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. Select games can ...
Adapters in this layer can also introduce new measurements to the system, just like adapters in the input adapter layer. The ... These adapters can be configured using any one of three supported database systems: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Microsoft ... Adapters are split into three layers: The input adapter layer is typically responsible for receiving data from an outside ... That data is used to create measurements which are sent to other adapters to be processed or archived. The action adapter layer ...
Gas reclaim systems and built-in breathing systems (BIBS) use a different kind of regulator to control the flow of exhaled gas ... Adaptors are available to modify the lead of the low pressure hose where it attaches to the demand valve. There are adaptors ... Rebreather systems used for diving recycle most of the breathing gas, but are not based on a demand valve system for their ... To reduce the risk of confusion or getting the system contaminated, surface supplied systems may be required to be oxygen clean ...
Small form-factor pluggable transceiver
There are inexpensive adapters allowing SFP transceivers to be placed in a QSFP port. Both a SFP-DD, which allows for 100 Gbit/ ... Examining module and system architectures". Lightwave. Retrieved July 26, 2011. "Ethernet Summit SFP28 examples" (PDF). "Cisco ... "SFP+ to XENPAK adapter". "10GBASE X2 to SFP+ Converter". "SFP Transceiver". Ryan Latchman and Bharat Tailor (January 22, 2008 ... Through the use of an active electronic adapter, SFP+ modules may be used in older equipment with XENPAK ports and X2 ports. ...
Soyuz at the Guiana Space Centre
The flight control system did not detect the thruster issue and continued the flight plan with the upper stage oriented in a ... European supplied payload adapters. European supplied KSE (French: Kit de Sauvegarde Européenne, lit. 'European Safeguard Kit ... Adaptation of the S-Band telemetry system on all stages from the 5 TM bands available at Baikonur, and Plesetsk to the 3 ... Adaptation of the oxygen purge system for directing to the outside of the mobile gantry. Adaptation to the tropical CSG climate ...
Iceland's main exports to Mexico include: machines and equipment; control units or adapters; other fish preparations and ... television sets for closed-circuit television systems; malt beer and animal fats and fish oils, except cod and shark. Between ...
Quest Joint Airlock
Pressurized Mating Adapters (PMAs). *International Docking Adapters (IDAs). *Electrical System. *Life Support System ... The airlock and tank systems were built out of aluminium and tested at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, ... These tanks provide a replenishable source of gas to the atmosphere control and supply system and 900 psi (6.2 MPa) oxygen for ... "Current Status of the Nitrogen Oxygen Recharge System" (PDF). NASA. Retrieved 21 November 2012.. ...
No Socket Adapter.) Last version is 1.2.4, released in 2013, and the project is no longer actively developed. log4js - A port ... For various Unix operating systems the autoconf and automake files are provided. On Windows a Makefile is provided for use with ... Log4j 2 is not backwards compatible with 1.x versions, although an "adapter" is available. On August 5, 2015 the Apache Logging ... Developers may also choose to use their own make system to compile the source, depending on their build engineering ...
Graphics processing unit
"eGPU candidate system list". Tech-Inferno Forums. Neil Mohr. "How to make an external laptop graphics adaptor". TechRadar. ... "System 16 - Namco System 21 Hardware (Namco)". system16.com. Archived from the original on 2015-05-18. "System 16 - Taito Air ... systems with dedicated, discrete GPUs were called "DIS" systems, as opposed to "UMA" systems (see next section). Dedicated GPUs ... Some systems used DSPs to accelerate transformations. Fujitsu, which worked on the Sega Model 2 arcade system, began working on ...
Additional patents extended the original work, including John G. Bachman's 2001 "US Patent #6677764: System for protecting ... "99 cent ESR test adapter". Archived from the original on 2010-01-28. Retrieved 2019-05-28. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ... System for protecting electronic test equipment from charged capacitors". ...
plug-in adapters DIP packaging. "IEEE 1532-2002 - IEEE Standard for In-System Configuration of Programmable Devices". standards ... These systems utilize robotic pick and place handlers with on-board sites. This allows for high volume and complex output (such ... If the device is not a standard DIP packaging, a plug-in adapter board, which converts the footprint with another socket, is ... Data I/O Elnec DediProg Technology Co.,Ltd Minato Holdings [ja] Hi-Lo System Research Phyton, Inc. Off-line programming In- ...
A DEC View of Hardware Systems Design. Digital Press. p. 278. ISBN 0-932376-00-2. "RH750 Massbus Adapter Technical Description ... At the time there were multiple operating systems for each of the 16-bit, 32-bit, and 36-bit computer lines. The 18-bit PDP-15/ ... An engineering goal was to reduce the need for a new driver per peripheral per operating system per computer family. Also, a ... Thus the CPU I/O or memory bus to Massbus adapter needed no changes for multiple generations of storage technology. A business ...
ISS main voltage to the 28VDC system used by the orbiter. SSPTS was outfitted to the ISS Pressurized Mating Adapter-2 (PMA2) ... Other systems debuting on this flight were a three-string GPS system, which replaces the three Tactical Air Navigation-units, ... Microcom Systems. 12 August 2007. Archived from the original on 27 September 2007. Retrieved 6 June 2014.. ... Monday would be a standard pre-landing day, with checkout of the various systems on Endeavour, as well as an educational media ...
Multi Media Interface
Harman Becker Automotive Systems manufactures the MMI system, utilizing QNX Neutrino's Real Time Operating System (RTOS) ... "Audi Bluetooth adapter for AMI port for 2G MMI". Retrieved 2017-01-21. "Aftermarket A2DP accessory for MMI 2G". Retrieved 2013- ... The new MIB navigation system is the first system that allows the customer to update the vehicle's navigation system on their ... including BMW with its iDrive system and Mercedes-Benz with its COMAND system; Lexus uses a mouse-based Remote Touch system; ...
Radius (hardware company)
... multi-processor systems (Radius Rocket) for 3D rendering and multiple OS sessions; high-end video adapters and monitors. The ... In March 1995, Radius became the first licensed Macintosh clone vendor, and offered two new products: the Radius System 100 and ... Korea Display Systems (KDS), and was used in their line of CRT and LCD monitors. On Jan. 6, 1999, it changed its name to ... but acquired by Aldus Corporation and later Adobe Systems) but declined. Thus they missed the chance to own a product that ...
Lightning Memory-Mapped Database
The paper from Pillai et al., did not find any failure in LMDB that would occur in the real-world file systems considered; the ... Postfix via the lmdb_table adapter. PowerDNS, a DNS server. CFEngine uses LMDB by default since version of 3.6.0. Shopify use ... LMDB was designed from the start to resist data loss in the face of system and application crashes. Its copy-on-write approach ... LMDB is also unusual in that multiple applications on the same system may simultaneously open and use the same LMDB store, as a ...
USB-to-parallel adapters are available that can make parallel-only printers work with USB-only systems. There are PCI (and PCI- ... Some host systems or print servers may use a strobe signal with a relatively low voltage output or a fast toggle. Any of these ... DOS-based systems make the logical parallel ports detected by the BIOS available under device names such as LPT1, LPT2 or LPT3 ... Most PC-compatible systems in the 1980s and 1990s had one to three ports, with communication interfaces defined like this: ...
List of Zoids video games
Zoids Saga is a of RPG games released for the Game Boy system. Zoids Saga Zoids Saga II (Zoids Legacy in Western release) Zoids ... Both versions include the infrared adapter. Released as a downloadable Java Mobile Phone game, Zoids VSe released on a handheld ... Zoids Battle Card Game it's a tactic RPG developed by Natsume and Act Japan for the PlayStation system. The gameplay is like a ... It uses a turn-based combat system. This game allows the user to customise their zoids and pilots with many upgrades. Densetsu ...
The system is now universally used by gardeners throughout the world. The Hozelock brand adapters are typically available with ... "Fire Hose Russian Couplings System GOST 2 Lugs" (PDF). Retrieved 2017-10-17. "Rotta and Gost Couplings & Adaptors" (PDF). ... A camlock, also called cam and groove, is a quick connect fluid transfer hose coupling that consists of a male "adapter" and ... "HoseLink Coupling System". Archived from the original on 2004-01-22. "Hose coupling by Hoselink Pty. Limited - AU 1998066040". ...
Bose shelf stereos
"Wave/PC Interactive System USB Adapter Kit - Installation Guide" (PDF). Products.bose.com. Retrieved 2012-11-17. "Bose Wave/PC ... The "Wave Music System II", released in 2005, was nearly identical to its predecessor, and the 2007 "Wave Music System III" ... "Wave SoundLink adapter manual" (PDF). Bose.com. Retrieved 2009-11-08. "Acoustic Wave SoundLink adapter manual" (PDF). Bose.com ... BOSE (2012-10-08). "BBose® SoundDock® Series III Digital Music System - First Bose SoundDock System for new iPhone 5 and iPod ...
When running Amiga UNIX, the card supports the X Windows System and gives a high resolution 8-bit display. The card can also be ... In a 1991 article on graphics adapters, PC Magazine reported that the fastest boards for regenerating AutoCAD test images were ... Poor, Alfred (June 25, 1991). "Cover Story: Graphics Adapters". PC Magazine. "Commodore A2410 - Amiga Hardware Database". amiga ... The Flippy was designed as the basis of a game development system for consoles and as a PC gaming card in its own right. The ...
... made an adaptor to work with normal cassette players. CARDCO made a numpad that plugged into both of the joystick ports ... Unlike most other systems, Commodore computers could only use specialized cassette players, known as "Commodore Datasettes", to ...
Trusted Platform Module
Operating systems often require authentication (involving a password or other means) to protect keys, data or systems. If the ... "Trusted Platform Module (TPM) im LAN-Adapter". Heise Online. Retrieved January 7, 2019. "Windows Hardware Certification ... In case of physical access, computers with TPM are vulnerable to cold boot attacks as long as the system is on or can be booted ... Microsoft operating systems Windows Vista and later use the chip in conjunction with the included disk encryption component ...
Tivoli System Automation - SAMP Adapter non-root setup
You are in: Tivoli System Automation , System Automation for Multiplatforms , - Utilities , SAMP Adapter non-root setup ... By default, the Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms (SA MP) end-to-end automation adapter is configured to run with a ... SAMP Adapter non-root setup This page has not been liked. , Updated 7/15/13, 10:01 PM by seddik,Tags: None ... We have now documented how the adapter can be configured to run with a non-root user, for version 3.2.2 of SA MP, starting with ...
Open Systems Adapter - Wikipedia
Patent US5797970 - System, adaptor and method to provide medical electrical stimulation - Google Patents
Overall the adaptor permits a single channel of stimulation to be split and provided to two areas of the heart merely be ... the system features a pulse generator, the pulse generator generating electrical stimulation pulses of a first amplitude and a ... 1B depicts an alternative system in which an adaptor 5 of the present invention may be used. As seen the system of FIG. 1B ... 6. The adaptor according to claim 5 further comprising an adaptor lead body, the adaptor lead body having a first end and a ...
Perle Systems Extendend Temperature USA Power Adapter (4030674) | Staples
Buy Perle Systems Extendend Temperature USA Power Adapter (4030674) at Staples low price, or read our customer reviews to ... Perle Systems Extendend Temperature USA Power Adapter (4030674) Perle Systems , Perle Systems Extendend Temperature USA Power ... Perle Systems Extendend Temperature USA Power Adapter (4030674). No reviews yet ... The Perle Systems 4030674 extended temperature power adapter is suitable for IOLAN SDS T models. ...
Walkthrough: Reading a Customer by Using the File System Adapter
To select and configure the file system adapter and its addresses. * In the Adapter list in the Address group, select File ... For example, granting full permissions to Everyone does not enable the file system adapter to access the files if the AOS runs ... Walkthrough: Reading a Customer by Using the File System Adapter [AX 2012]. Updated: May 24, 2012 ... Directories that are accessed by the file system adapter must grant appropriate access to the domain account under which the ...
Loc-Line 3" Adapter for HAKKO Fume Extractor System
Adapter for footpegs. | Chassis and brake systems | accessory Ducati
Adapter for footpegs. An accessory developed by Ducati in partnership with Rizoma for mounting footpegs. A detail that stands ... Elbow slider RSS 2.0 (Replace-able Slider System). Designed to allow for elbows to slide safely on road pavement. ... Technical material, namely a system of innovative and versatile fibers with excellent tear resistance, abrasion resistance and ...
System B™ Cordless Obturation System - AC Adapter Kit - Kerr Endodontics
Adaptor for Vibration Massage System
I have a oxygen car radio system. Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as...
Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m) * I have a oxygen car radio system. Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use ... Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as well?. The system was built for a ... is this what I need to sync my phone to my cars navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter * Asked by ... Answer now (is this what I need to sync my phone to my cars navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter) ...
I have a oxygen car radio system. Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as...
Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as well? ... Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m) * I have a oxygen car radio system. Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use ... Will the adapter work for this product? I know I use Bluetooth, but I need to play music as well?. The system was built for a ... will iPod nanos radio work when using this adapter on a portable speaker system * Asked by Karen C from Saint Paul ...
Valve Adapter for MAK-NV™ - by Merit Medical Systems
The valve adapter accepts up to a 4F device. ... Use this valve adapter with the MAK-NV introducer system to ... Merits Valve Adapter is designed to be backloaded over a guide wire and attached to the MAK-NV introducer system to facilitate ... You are here: Home / Peripheral Intervention / Drainage / Drainage Accessories / Valve Adapter for MAK-NV™ ...
Aerosol Drainage Bag System with Wye Adaptor - Mountainside Medical Equipment
Hudson RCI Aerosol Drainage Bag System Features: Disposable Drainage bag Wye adaptor 2mm ID corrugated tubing 7 ... This respiratory device features a wye adaptor, 750cc bag capacity, and is latex-free for safety. ... The Hudson RCI 1742 Aerosol Drainage Bag System with Wye adaptor is a drainage system for respiratory therapy. ... The Hudson RCI 1742 Aerosol Drainage Bag System with Wye adaptor is a drainage system for respiratory therapy. This respiratory ...
King Systems Recalls King Vision Video Laryngoscope Adapter Size ½ Due to a Display of The Reversed Image | FDA
King Systems Recalls King Vision Video Laryngoscope Adapter Size ½ Due to a Display of The Reversed Image. * Share ... King Systems is recalling the video adapters because all devices from the affected lots will show a reversed image on the ... King Systems Recalls King Vision Video Laryngoscope Adapter Size ½ Due to a Display of The Reversed Image ... The Serial Number is located inside the Adapter.. Contact Information. Consumers with questions may contact King Systems by ...
Criticare Systems Ac Power Adapter Ea - Model 924
... : This product is a non stock item that must be ordered from the manufacturer ... Criticare Systems Ac Power Adapter Ea - Model 924 SKU: HSI-1065876 Retail Price: $333.65. Our LOW Price: $246.61. You Save: $ ... Criticare Systems AC Power Adapter Ea - Model 924 : This product is a non stock item that must be ordered from the manufacturer ... Criticare Systems Ac Power Adapter Ea - Model 924 Gift-wrapping is not available for this product. ...
Cooling System Pressure Test Adapter - 50mm x 2.5mm
The Cellulosome System of Acetivibrio cellulolyticus Includes a Novel Type of Adaptor Protein and a Cell Surface Anchoring...
The Cellulosome System of Acetivibrio cellulolyticus Includes a Novel Type of Adaptor Protein and a Cell Surface Anchoring ... The Cellulosome System of Acetivibrio cellulolyticus Includes a Novel Type of Adaptor Protein and a Cell Surface Anchoring ... The Cellulosome System of Acetivibrio cellulolyticus Includes a Novel Type of Adaptor Protein and a Cell Surface Anchoring ... The Cellulosome System of Acetivibrio cellulolyticus Includes a Novel Type of Adaptor Protein and a Cell Surface Anchoring ...
Beastgrip Universal Lens Adapter and Rig System - turn your phone into a fully functional camera | The Red Ferret Journal
Beastgrip Universal Lens Adapter and Rig System - turn your phone into a fully functional camera. ... you can still upgrade your photo taking skills with the Beastgrip Universal Lens Adapter and Rig System, the attachment that ... The Beastgrip is the starting block of a system that will allow you to expand what you can do with your smartphone. ...
EP1639936A1 - Endoscopic treatment instrument, endoscopic treatment system and supporting adaptor - Google Patents
Adapter for instrument and manipulator system for operation WO2017004823A1 (en) * 2015-07-09. 2017-01-12. 吴文杰. Endoscope ... Medical device and medical system EP3143921A4 (en) * 2014-05-15. 2018-01-10. Olympus Corporation. Adapter for instrument and ... Endoscopic tube delivery system EP1955643A4 (en) * 2005-12-01. 2009-07-15. Olympus Medical Systems Corp. Guiding long medical ... Endoscopic suturing system US9867610B2 (en) 2008-06-17. 2018-01-16. Apollo Endosurgery Us, Inc.. Endoscopic suturing system ...
07-Injection System - 1318/5 FEMALE ADAPTERS - Baum Tools
Dako Complete Solution - 1 Tray, 4 Racks, 6 Round Adapters - Dako Organization System
Dako Organization System : System designed specifically for Dako boxed and bottled reage ... Dako Complete Solution - 1 Tray, 4 Racks, 6 Round Adapters - Dako Organization System : System designed specifically for Dako ... Home » Dako Complete Solution - 1 Tray, 4 Racks, 6 Round Adapters - Dako Organization System. ... Dako Complete Solution - 1 Tray, 4 Racks, 6 Round Adapters - Dako Organization System Gift-wrapping is not available for this ...
US20060209863A1 - Virtualized fibre channel adapter for a multi-processor data processing system - Google Patents
A system operator can assign one or more storage zones under a fibre channel storage adapter to a partition. Each partition ... For a non-partitioned server, the OS owns the adapter, controls the adapter queues, and updates the queue table(s). An OS ... For a partitioned server, one partition owns the adapter, controls the adapter queues, and updates the queue table(s). The ... The processor or group of processors is given an adapter queue to access the zone or zones of storage data. This queue is given ...
Schedule 80 PVC Adapter 1' Slip x FPT - Fresh Water Systems
... adapter which links two lengths of PVC. This adapter has a maximum temperature rating of 140° F and is ideal for industrial and ... Schedule 80 PVC Adapter is a FTP (female iron pipe) threaded 1 ... Fresh Water Systems. Schedule 80 PVC Adapter 1" Slip x FPT. ... Schedule 80 PVC Adapter is a FTP (female iron pipe) threaded 1" adapter which links two lengths of PVC. This adapter has a ... Schedule 80 PVC Adapter is a FTP (female iron pipe) threaded 1" adapter which links two lengths of PVC. This adapter has a ...
6V & 12V Electronic Battery & 6-12-24-36V Charging/Starting Systems Tester with USB adapter - PelicanParts.com
Charging Systems Testers , 6V & 12V Electronic Battery & 6-12-24-36V Charging/Starting Systems Tester with USB adapter ... 6V & 12V Electronic Battery & 6-12-24-36V Charging/Starting Systems Tester with USB adapter ... Automotive Battery/Electrical System Analyzer w/Amp-Clamp & Case. 4-50 Ah Intelligent Handheld SLA and STANDBY Battery Capacity ... Home , Accessories , Tools , Battery/Electrical Systems , Electrical Systems Testers , Battery & ...
Limitless Gear Gun Belt Adapter System for OPFOR MC-R Rigid Polymer Fast-Attach/Quick-Detach and Retention 5.56mm AR Rifle Mag ...
High Threat Concealment HTC Low-Profile System (LPS) Modular Gunfighting Belt/Carrier System for Lo-Pro/Lo-Vis Tactical Ops! ( ... Limitless Gear (LG) just introduced a Gun Belt Adapter system for the OPFOR MC-R 5.56mm fast-attach/quick-detach (FA/QD) rigid ... Limitless Gear Gun Belt Adapter System for OPFOR MC-R Rigid Polymer Fast-Attach/Quick-Detach and Retention 5.56mm AR Rifle Mag ... Limitless Gear Gun Belt Adapter System for OPFOR MC-R Rigid Polymer Fast-Attach/Quick-Detach and Retention 5.56mm AR Rifle Mag ...
Kynar PVDF Tube Stem Adapter Male - 1/4 x 1/4 NPTF - Fresh Water Systems
AirLife Prefilled Humidifier Systems, with Humidifier Adapter, 500ml - 002620 - Venture Respiratory Inc.
... these humidifier systems feature a dual-purpose reservoir with a snap-open trigger, which makes a round opening for secure ... with Humidifier Adapter, 500ml - 002620 (Oxygen Therapy Humidification). Filled with 500 ml of sterile water for inhalation, ... AirLife Prefilled Humidifier Systems, with Humidifier Adapter, 500ml - 002620. AirLife Prefilled Humidifier Systems, with ... Filled with 500 ml of sterile water for inhalation, these humidifier systems feature a dual-purpose reservoir with a snap-open ...
Hydro-Logic: Quick Disconnect 1/2 inch X Garden Hose Adapter [hf-HL50QCXHOSE] - Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems -...
Systems - Pumps, Irrigation & Watering Supplies - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Horticulture Source ... Hydro-Logic: Quick Disconnect 1/2 inch X Garden Hose Adapter [hf-HL50QCXHOSE] - Water Filters, Reverse Osmosis (RO) ... Hydro-Logic Quick Disconnect 1/2" X Garden Hose Adapter (HL50QCXHOSE). Quick Disconnect 1/2" X Garden Hose Adapter. Also comes ...
Horticulture Source - Horticulture Source - Gardening & Hydroponics Store - Pumps, Irrigation & Watering Supplies - Grommets,...
Adapters, Support Stakes & Fasteners » Sun System / Sunlight Supply: FLOAT VALVE W BARBED FITTING  » Comentarios. ... Grommets, Fittings, Valves, Adapters, Support Stakes & Fasteners (436). Pumps, Pump Filter Bags & Inline Filters (263). ... Lighting Systems (1196). Nutrients & Supplements (4261). Composters & Compost Tea Brewing (42). Organic Gardening (527). Leaf ... Grow Systems (712). Meters, Timers & Instruments (632). Planters / Pots / Containers (1027). Pumps, Irrigation & Watering ...
Casella Apex2 Low Flow Adaptor Assembly | Environmental Monitoring Systems
Luer lock adapterSignal transduSkipPhysical AdapterHost Bus AdaVideo adaptersLens AdapterConnectorFibre channelProteinsFITTINGSConnectors50mmConnectsEnables10GbTypeProductsGPUsTemperatureProtein complexMediateSynchronizeCatheterSuctionAutomationAdditionallyEthernetSwivelComponentInteractionsDeploymentIphoneSleekProtocolPowerAspirationDataSupportFlexibilityProvideExtendCoatValveWorkIncludesNetworkReservoirOxygenCustomizeSuitableFemaleSingleOpticsRackDescriptionCompany's
Luer lock adapter1
- Male Luer Lock Christmas Tree & Dual Christmas Tree Adapter, with one luer lock adapter, two dual adapters and bubble tubing with clamp. (milainternational.com)
- Signal-transducing adaptor protein-2 promotes generation of functional long-term memory CD8+ T cells by preventing terminal effector differentiation. (nih.gov)
- Signal-transducing adaptor protein-2 modulates Fas-mediated T cell apoptosis by interacting with caspase-8. (nih.gov)
- Signal-transducing adaptor protein-2 regulates stromal cell-derived factor-1 alpha-induced chemotaxis in T cells. (nih.gov)
- While upgrading your system using anaconda, the Fedora installer, you are given the option to update your bootloader configuration, create a new bootloader configuration or skip any bootloader configuration changes. (fedoraproject.org)
- The activated virtual adapter is hosted on a physical adapter of a host system coupled to the network, and is for use by a guest, hosted by the host system, in performing data input and output. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The initiating provides indication(s) to the physical adapter, absent involvement of the guest, that the request(s) be sent by the virtual adapter. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Based on the initiating, the control component obtains the access control information from the physical adapter, and determines, based on that information, the access control(s) being enforced by the network in controlling access by the activated virtual adapter to the network component(s). (freepatentsonline.com)
Host Bus Ada2
- The QLE2562 is a PCI Express, dual port, Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter. (fujitsu.com)
- Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability and industry-leading virtualization support make the EmulexLightPulse LightPulse LPE11000-E Host Bus Adapter ideal for small-to-large enterprises. (macmall.com)
- King Systems is recalling the video adapters because all devices from the affected lots will show a reversed image on the display. (fda.gov)
- This IT kit provides the flexibility to mix and match video adapters to meet any computer's needs, including: DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and VGA. (iogear.com)
- Unlike our competitors, this all-in-one solution saves money and the hassle of buying compatible video adapters. (iogear.com)
- No, I'm kidding, you can still upgrade your photo taking skills with the Beastgrip Universal Lens Adapter and Rig System , the attachment that will turn your phone into a picture taking force. (redferret.net)
- The new XPan Lens Adapter speaks to two major aspects of Hasselblad, our drive to innovate and push medium format technology such as the X1D and also to our respect for the legacy equipment that many photographers still rely on to this day. (dpreview.com)
- Customers utilizing the new XPan Lens Adapter first are advised to update their X1D to Firmware 1.20, launched on December 19, 2017. (dpreview.com)
- Resolve Optics Ltd. has announced that it has received a major order, to be supplied to one of the world's leading video teleconferencing companies, for its high performance 287-Series Wide Angle Zoom Lens Adapter. (azooptics.com)
- The 287 Series Wide Angle Zoom lens Adapter provides a true 0.5x field of view while maintaining minimal distortion and high resolution throughout the zoom range of your camera. (azooptics.com)
- Incorporating an M37 mounting thread the Wide Angle Zoom Lens Adapter will enable most zoom lens / camera combinations with a standard 45 degree FOV to achieve a genuine 90 degree field of view. (azooptics.com)
- Notable developments by Resolve Optics Ltd. have included the industries smallest 3:1 optical tracking zoom lens for use with 3-chip broadcast cameras, the first 10x motorised zoom lens that offered true high definition (720-line progressive and 1080-line interlaced) imaging throughout its range of operation and the 287 series Wide Angle Zoom lens adapter for teleconferencing cameras. (azooptics.com)
- Available to fit 0-9 French guidewires, Tuohy Borst Adapters come in models with one having female luer lock side port connector and other model feature 6 in. (thomasnet.com)
- BNC adapter can be used to convert a standard RCA connector to a BNC connection. (ebay.com)
- wherein the adapter housing extensions at the first and second housing ends are configured to respectively engage the first and second connector outer surfaces when said first and second connector ends engage the respective first and second alignment sleeve ends. (google.es)
- 2. The adapter assembly of claim 1 , wherein the first fiber optic connector is an industry standard MTP-type connector and the second fiber optic connector is a CON2R-MT-type connector. (google.es)
- 6. The adapter assembly of claim 1 , wherein at least one connector end includes a plug housing that defines a gripping surface that facilitates engaging and disengaging the at least one plug housing with/from the adapter housing. (google.es)
- The Workflow Adapter/Connector pair are custom WF Activities for a Business-To-Business Logical Connectivity based on the Interface Contract. (codeproject.com)
- The Adapter/Connector design pattern allows to have flowing parameters between the business layers without knowing their physical location in the loosely or tightly coupled manner. (codeproject.com)
- This article describes an Adapter/Connector plumbing using a Custom Remoting for Workflow connectivity in the fully transparent manner, similar to the Remoting objects. (codeproject.com)
- The Custom Remoting for Workflow will handle the plumbing of Adapter to the Workflow Connector based on the deployment schema. (codeproject.com)
- The new docking system would incorporate a Thunderbolt connector as well as what appears to be a proprietary connector as well. (macrumors.com)
- An enhanced fibre channel adapter with multiple queues for use by different server processors or partitions. (google.com)
- An OS operator can obtain information from the fibre channel network about the fibre channel storage data zones available to the physical fibre channel adapter port and can specify that one or more zones can be accessed by a specific processor or group of processors. (google.com)
- A system operator can assign one or more storage zones under a fibre channel storage adapter to a partition. (google.com)
- The intracellular loops and the C-termini of 5-HT receptors provide binding sites for interacting adaptor proteins. (nih.gov)
- Adaptor proteins affect internalization, desensitization as well as G-protein dependent and independent signaling via 5-HT receptors. (nih.gov)
- We will here briefly review recent progress on the role of lipid rafts and adaptor proteins in the regulation of localization, trafficking, signaling and ligand bias of 5-HT receptors. (nih.gov)
- In general, pVHL acts as a multipurpose adaptor protein that controls a diverse array of gene expression programs, as well as extracellular matrix assembly and microtubule-based processes, by linking various target proteins to appropriate enzymatic activities. (sciencemag.org)
- Mammalian Shc (Src homology and collagen) proteins comprise a family of four phosphotyrosine adaptor molecules which exhibit varied spatiotemporal expression and signaling functions. (biomedcentral.com)
- Together our findings suggest that ShcD may provide a distinct signaling contribution within the olfactory system, and that overlapping expression of ShcD with other Shc proteins may allow compensatory functions in the brain. (biomedcentral.com)
- The Shc (Src homology and collagen) family of adaptor molecules plays an important role in mediating signaling events that link activated cell surface proteins such as receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) to intracellular signaling pathways [ 1 ]. (biomedcentral.com)
- The encoded protein possesses domains and several tyrosine phosphorylation sites characteristic of adaptor proteins that mediate the interactions linking proteins involved in signal transduction pathways. (nih.gov)
- Clathrin-mediated endocytosis depends upon the interaction of accessory proteins with the alpha-ear of the AP-2 adaptor. (rcsb.org)
- This checklist refers exclusively to fittings and accessories from our range of push-fit products for Plumbing and Heating Systems. (johnguest.com)
- An adapter assembly for receiving and maintaining mating fiber optic connectors, comprising an adapter housing defining at least one feature for engaging with at least one plug housing engaged with at least one of the first and second fiber optic connectors, and at least one alignment member maintained. (google.es)
- Torque Solution Billet Tial 50mm Blow off Valve Adapter allows you to direct fit your blow off valve to your Mazdaspeed TMIC without any welding or modifications at all. (maperformance.com)
- The video adapter connects to the display to show an image. (fda.gov)
- In addition, ScaB is thought to assume the role of an adaptor protein, which connects the primary scaffoldin (ScaA) to the cohesin-containing anchoring scaffoldin (ScaC). (asm.org)
- Valveless Adapter connects 9 mm and 13 mm systems. (thomasnet.com)
- In IBM mainframe technology, a channel-to-channel adapter (CTCA) is a device that connects two input/output channels on (usually) two separate computer systems. (wikipedia.org)
- It enables external systems to read, create, update, and delete customers in the Microsoft Dynamics AX database. (microsoft.com)
- Mapping the Business Model into the Logical Workflows enables the business and system context to flow via the physical workflows based on the deployment schema. (codeproject.com)
- The adapter enables the use of 1/2 inch (12mm) wide transfer tape when used with the ATG 700 Applicator. (3m.com)
- Our space-saving system enables you to combine a density meter with a refractive index cell to measure both parameters in one go. (mt.com)
- The OCe14000 family of Ethernet network adapters provides high performance 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) connectivity delivering multiple benefits for the enterprise cloud, including increasing data center IT agility and scalability through the deployment of a secure multi-tenant cloud. (fujitsu.com)
- The cellulosome system of A. cellulolyticus thus appears to exhibit a special type of organization that reflects the function of the ScaB adaptor protein. (asm.org)
- An adapter to permit a temperature measuring instrument ordinarily used with a thermistor temperature sensor to be used with a temperature probe of the thermocouple type. (google.es)
- RDFS provides a type system for RDF. (mdpi.com)
- These findings demonstrate that APP and AP-4 engage in a distinct type of signal-adaptor interaction that mediates transport of APP from the trans-Golgi network (TGN) to endosomes, thereby reducing amyloidogenic processing of the protein. (rcsb.org)
- This is a "set it and forget it" type of system. (freedrinkingwater.com)
- This lightweight, broadcast-type tripod system is designed for smaller cameras, such as compact HD and DSLR systems. (abelcine.com)
- The Adapter API compatibility with 4Gb products accelerates deployment while ensuring application compatibility. (fujitsu.com)
- Hasselblad will continue to support its legacy and new products alike with plans to create a V to X system adapter and a dual battery charger for the X1D. (dpreview.com)
- Standards Speedfit products are designed and manufactured under a fully integrated system assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO9001. (johnguest.com)
- Continuously operated re-circulating systems are very different from conventional hot water supply and central heating systems found in domestic properties, for which our products have been tested to, under either BS7291 Class S or WRAS approval standards, and for this reason Speedfit products must not be used on any continuously operated re-circulating systems as they are not approved under the current version of these standards. (johnguest.com)
- At PMTS 2015 in booth 763, REGO-FIX will showcase several precision tooling products, including a small, but mighty innovation for effective tool locking and one of the most accurate cylindrical adapters on the market. (thomasnet.com)
- Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies and products for home automation adapter design or deployment. (microsemi.com)
- Deliver data at extreme rates with VICs, and leading vendor adapters, GPUs, and more. (cisco.com)
- The Perle Systems 4030674 extended temperature power adapter is suitable for IOLAN SDS T models. (staples.com)
- This adapter has a maximum temperature rating of 140° F and is ideal for industrial and commercial applications. (freshwatersystems.com)
- A continuously operated re-circulating system is a water-replenished circulating system which is maintained at a constant high temperature to provide a constant source of hot water. (johnguest.com)
- Offered in gamma and high-temperature versions, AseptiQuikÃ‚® Tee and Cross Manifold Adapters provide flexibility for biopharmaceutical manufacturers by enabling onsite connection of standard sub-assemblies to create wide array of customized single-use systems. (thomasnet.com)
- The adapter has an output for connection to the temperature measuring instrument and has circuitry for processing the signal from. (google.es)
- The adapter has an output for connection to the temperature measuring instrument and has circuitry for processing the signal from the thermocouple probe to produce at the adapter output a resistance which a thermistor sensor would generate at the same temperature. (google.es)
- MediaTek (or its adapter board) temperature sensitive? (diydrones.com)
- The fifth adaptor protein complex. (nih.gov)
- Adaptor protein 4 (AP-4) is the most recently discovered and least well-characterized member of the family of heterotetrameric adaptor protein (AP) complexes that mediate sorting of transmembrane cargo in post-Golgi compartments. (rcsb.org)
- Integrated solutions make it easy to combine and synchronize systems. (biopac.com)
- Means for sealing the access openings from the ambient environment when a suction catheter is not in use is provided by an access closure means which includes a member movable on the adapter body and an elastomeric sealing means which is compressed about each access opening to form an airtight seal when the access closure means is in a position to cover the access openings. (google.com)
- By default, the Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms (SA MP) end-to-end automation adapter is configured to run with a root user. (ibm.com)
- Microsemi is a leading provider of semiconductor system solutions for Home Automation Adapters delivering the right connectivity solutions for voice, data and power. (microsemi.com)
- Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to learn more about audio processors for home automation adapters. (microsemi.com)
- Microsemi's WLAN (Wi-Fi) RF IC's portfolio for Home Automation Adaptors include Front-End Modules (FEMs) , Power Amplifiers (PAs) and Linear Amplifiers (LNAs) required to implement an RF front-end. (microsemi.com)
- ABB automation solutions provide users with a comprehensive view of the plant by integrating data from all plant areas and systems, including remote SCADA systems. (hannovermesse.de)
- Additionally, this drainage bag system has a self-locking plastic chain, which secures to objects to provide stability to the system. (mountainside-medical.com)
- Additionally, this adapter has a low power requirement which, when used with a mobile laptop, will allow the laptop battery to last longer. (dell.com)
- This week ColfaxDirect.com announced the availability of the latest family of Chelsio's 10 Gigabit Ethernet Unified Wire Adapters for cloud, storage, and HPC. (insidehpc.com)
- Described the industry's first Ethernet converged network adapters, the Chelsio T4 are capable of simultaneously offloading all the major networking and storage protocols (TCP, UDP, iWARP, iSCSI, and FCoE) with Single Root IO Virtualization (SR-IOV). (insidehpc.com)
- Tuohy Borst Adapters come with COPE swivel male luer lock. (thomasnet.com)
- A control component of a computing environment initiates sending of request(s) over a network of the computing environment by an activated virtual adapter. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The request(s) retrieve access control information from the network indicative of access control(s) enforced in controlling access by the activated virtual adapter to network component(s). (freepatentsonline.com)
- and determining, by the control component, based on the obtained access control information, the one or more access controls being enforced by the network in controlling access by the activated virtual adapter to the one or more network components. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Biochemical and X-ray crystallographic analyses reveal that the properties of the APP sequence and the location of the binding site on mu4 are distinct from those of other signal-adaptor interactions. (rcsb.org)
- The system was built for a iphone 4s. (apple.com)
- This paper applies SWS to a previous protocol adapter which, operating within clearly defined constraints, maps SOAP Web Services to RESTful HTTP format. (mdpi.com)
- Criticare Systems AC Power Adapter Ea - Model 924 : This product is a non stock item that must be ordered from the manufacturer. (egeneralmedical.com)
- Established in 2010, ARES has been producing excellent airsoft product, ranging from automatic electric guns (AEG), gas powered guns, spring power guns, grenade launchers, internal & external upgrade part, accessories, and even unique gun rack system. (evike.com)
- 1 x 12V 5A Power Adapter. (ebay.com)
- The advent of volatile and decentralized power generation from renewable sources and unpredictable consumers like electric vehicles, as well as obstacles for reinforcing the grid infrastructure, accentuate the unbalance between production and consumption of electrical energy in the power system. (hannovermesse.de)
- Merit's Valve Adapter is designed to be backloaded over a guide wire and attached to the MAK-NV introducer system to facilitate aspiration or infusion. (merit.com)
- The processor or group of processors is given an adapter queue to access the zone or zones of storage data. (google.com)
- This is useful for increasing productivity when working in multiple applications or comparing data between two programs.The adapter is designed for compatibility with USB 3.0 ports. (dell.com)
- The adapter is purely mechanical and transfers no data to the camera. (dpreview.com)
- Integrated hardware, software, and curriculum systems allow students to record data from their own bodies, animal, or tissue preps to learn principles of life science physiology. (biopac.com)
- Our data support a model in which UNC-83 plays a central role in nuclear migration by acting to bridge the nuclear envelope and as a kinesin-1 cargo-specific adaptor so that motor-generated forces specifically move the nucleus as a single unit. (biologists.org)
- The IBM System Storage N7600 Model G20 is also designed to provide enhanced reliability with active/active failover support. (ibm.com)
- IOGEAR's Portable Laptop Console Crash Cart Adapter IT Kit is perfect for any IT professional that requires minimal equipment, flexibility and portability in any situation. (iogear.com)
- An adapter to be connected between a respirator and a patient artificial airway has an axial bore communicating between the respirator and artificial airway and one or more sloping bores communicating between the axial bore and the periphery of the adapter body to provide one or more respective access. (google.com)
- GOF's Adapters provide a clean and easy way to create compatible interfaces for existent hierarchies. (codeproject.com)
- In one version, an adapter having two opposing protruding sections is provided with one protrusion fitting inside the hub cavity of an epidural needle and the other extending outwardly to provide a finger engaging orifice surface. (freepatentsonline.com)
- This Point-of-Entry whole house filtration system will provide you and your family with an unlimited supply of clean, clear and refreshing water throughout every faucet in your home! (freedrinkingwater.com)
- How to create automated Adapters and extend/modify the original functionality with default member's implementation for interfaces, Eiffel-like Separates, Code Injection, and Design by Contract. (codeproject.com)
- Will the adapter work for this product? (apple.com)
- Will this work with a radio adapter to send music to my radio in car on a preprogrammed station? (apple.com)
- The compromise free performance of the product was achieved by designing the adapter to work with the moving pupils of zoom lenses. (azooptics.com)
- To work around this issue, edit the default bootloader configuration after the upgrade completes and your system reboots. (fedoraproject.org)
- Automatic Adapters work perfectly as far as I could test. (codeproject.com)
- Single and multichannel adapters work with universal-fit pipette tips. (mt.com)
- Will these work in a 3000psi max system? (surpluscenter.com)
- The Hudson RCI Aerosol Drainage Bag System with Wye #1742 includes a unique "Y" designed tube that traps excess condensation, ensuring the patient does not inhale the liquid build-up. (mountainside-medical.com)
- This update also includes a new Selectable Crop Mode that features the classic proportions of the XPan system. (dpreview.com)
- The IBM System Storage N7600 gateway includes the Model G10, a single-node base unit, and the Model G20, an active/active dual-node base unit. (ibm.com)
- This system includes the Ace M fluid head, Ace plate, two-stage aluminum Ace 75/2 D tripod, mid-level Ace spreader, and Ace Padded Bag. (abelcine.com)
- Filled with 500 ml of sterile water for inhalation, these humidifier systems feature a dual-purpose reservoir with a snap-open trigger, which makes a round opening for secure attachment of a humidifier adapter. (ventureresp.com)
- All parts that come in contact with liquids, including the handle, tubing, adapters, cap and reservoir, are easy to clean and autoclavable. (mt.com)
- During the initial system-build of your server, we can customize software and hardware to match your specific requirements. (dell.com)
- Adapter is suitable for mounting box. (thomasnet.com)
- Overall the adaptor permits a single channel of stimulation to be split and provided to two areas of the heart merely be adjusting the amplitude of the stimulation pulses. (google.com)
- The SSP 2714-01 is a simple device that has no buttons but does have a single blue LED that tells you what your adapter is doing. (image-management.com)
- See our link below to see the one-page Plantronics SSP 2714-01 user guide that will explain how the adapter pairs, what the single LED tells you and other features about the adapter. (image-management.com)
- It combines industry-standard, x86-architecture servers with networking and storage access into a single unified system. (cisco.com)
- Single-Use Sterile Manifold Adapters create closed systems. (thomasnet.com)
- Adapters are used to translate incompatible instances into a single compatible interface. (codeproject.com)
- Compact single tank system, fits anywhere with ease. (freedrinkingwater.com)
- And yet every single Apple adaptor (more or less) is just that: big and bulky (comparatively). (macrumors.com)
- The Hasselblad XPan lens series was released in 1998 and the new adapter bridges the iconic optics with the latest imaging capabilities from the mirrorless X1D system, just recently benchmarking the highest score by DxO Mark. (dpreview.com)
- Drawing upon over 20 years experience Resolve Optics Ltd. has built a strong reputation for specialist lens design and manufacture of production quantities of high quality, high-resolution lenses and optical systems for use in TV, high definition TV, film, teleconferencing and video applications. (azooptics.com)
- the Vial Organizer holds up to seven vials and theRound Adapters allow a Rack to hold both boxes and vials. (egeneralmedical.com)
- Description: This micro irrigation system is made of high quality plastic material, durable and safe to use. (communitygreenhouse.org)
- IBM System/370 Special Feature Description: Channel-to-Channel Adapter (PDF) (First ed. (wikipedia.org)
- http://www.eclipse.org/sisu/ * License : EPL-1.0 Programming Lang: Java Description : Plexus adapter for the Sisu dependency injection container Sisu Plexus provides a replacement Plexus container (i.e. the dependency injection container used in Maven 2.x) that builds on top of the JSR330 core. (debian.org)
- The company will also display its one-of-a-kind retrofit coolant-through system for live tooling and a representation of the company's ER System of collets. (thomasnet.com)