Proton Pump Inhibitors
Fluid propulsion systems driven mechanically, electrically, or osmotically that are used to inject (or infuse) over time agents into a patient or experimental animal; used routinely in hospitals to maintain a patent intravenous line, to administer antineoplastic agents and other drugs in thromboembolism, heart disease, diabetes mellitus (INSULIN INFUSION SYSTEMS is also available), and other disorders.
Infusion Pumps, Implantable
Implanted fluid propulsion systems with self-contained power source for providing long-term controlled-rate delivery of drugs such as chemotherapeutic agents or analgesics. Delivery rate may be externally controlled or osmotically or peristatically controlled with the aid of transcutaneous monitoring.
An enzyme that catalyzes the active transport system of sodium and potassium ions across the cell wall. Sodium and potassium ions are closely coupled with membrane ATPase which undergoes phosphorylation and dephosphorylation, thereby providing energy for transport of these ions against concentration gradients.
Biological Transport, Active
Insulin Infusion Systems
Portable or implantable devices for infusion of insulin. Includes open-loop systems which may be patient-operated or controlled by a pre-set program and are designed for constant delivery of small quantities of insulin, increased during food ingestion, and closed-loop systems which deliver quantities of insulin automatically based on an electronic glucose sensor.
An element in the alkali group of metals with an atomic symbol K, atomic number 19, and atomic weight 39.10. It is the chief cation in the intracellular fluid of muscle and other cells. Potassium ion is a strong electrolyte that plays a significant role in the regulation of fluid volume and maintenance of the WATER-ELECTROLYTE BALANCE.
Plasma Membrane Calcium-Transporting ATPases
Membrane Transport Proteins
A basic element found in nearly all organized tissues. It is a member of the alkaline earth family of metals with the atomic symbol Ca, atomic number 20, and atomic weight 40. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and combines with phosphorus to form calcium phosphate in the bones and teeth. It is essential for the normal functioning of nerves and muscles and plays a role in blood coagulation (as factor IV) and in many enzymatic processes.
Multidrug Resistance-Associated Proteins
A sequence-related subfamily of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS that actively transport organic substrates. Although considered organic anion transporters, a subset of proteins in this family have also been shown to convey drug resistance to neutral organic drugs. Their cellular function may have clinical significance for CHEMOTHERAPY in that they transport a variety of ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS. Overexpression of proteins in this class by NEOPLASMS is considered a possible mechanism in the development of multidrug resistance (DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE). Although similar in function to P-GLYCOPROTEINS, the proteins in this class share little sequence homology to the p-glycoprotein family of proteins.
Vacuolar Proton-Translocating ATPases
Intra-Aortic Balloon Pumping
Counterpulsation in which a pumping unit synchronized with the patient's electrocardiogram rapidly fills a balloon in the aorta with helium or carbon dioxide in early diastole and evacuates the balloon at the onset of systole. As the balloon inflates, it raises aortic diastolic pressure, and as it deflates, it lowers aortic systolic pressure. The result is a decrease in left ventricular work and increased myocardial and peripheral perfusion.
Histamine H2 Antagonists
Drugs that selectively bind to but do not activate histamine H2 receptors, thereby blocking the actions of histamine. Their clinically most important action is the inhibition of acid secretion in the treatment of gastrointestinal ulcers. Smooth muscle may also be affected. Some drugs in this class have strong effects in the central nervous system, but these actions are not well understood.
Drug Resistance, Multiple, Bacterial
The voltage differences across a membrane. For cellular membranes they are computed by subtracting the voltage measured outside the membrane from the voltage measured inside the membrane. They result from differences of inside versus outside concentration of potassium, sodium, chloride, and other ions across cells' or ORGANELLES membranes. For excitable cells, the resting membrane potentials range between -30 and -100 millivolts. Physical, chemical, or electrical stimuli can make a membrane potential more negative (hyperpolarization), or less negative (depolarization).
ATP-Binding Cassette Transporters
Drug Resistance, Multiple
A trypanocidal agent and possible antiviral agent that is widely used in experimental cell biology and biochemistry. Ethidium has several experimentally useful properties including binding to nucleic acids, noncompetitive inhibition of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, and fluorescence among others. It is most commonly used as the bromide.
A 170-kDa transmembrane glycoprotein from the superfamily of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS. It serves as an ATP-dependent efflux pump for a variety of chemicals, including many ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS. Overexpression of this glycoprotein is associated with multidrug resistance (see DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE).
C(23)-steroids with methyl groups at C-10 and C-13 and a five-membered lactone at C-17. They are aglycone constituents of CARDIAC GLYCOSIDES and must have at least one double bond in the molecule. The class includes cardadienolides and cardatrienolides. Members include DIGITOXIN and DIGOXIN and their derivatives and the STROPHANTHINS.
Microbial Sensitivity Tests
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Drug Resistance, Bacterial
Carbonyl Cyanide m-Chlorophenyl Hydrazone
Bacterial Outer Membrane Proteins
Cell Membrane Permeability
Amino Acid Sequence
Colorless, odorless crystals that are used extensively in research laboratories for the preparation of polyacrylamide gels for electrophoresis and in organic synthesis, and polymerization. Some of its polymers are used in sewage and wastewater treatment, permanent press fabrics, and as soil conditioning agents.
A heat-stable, low-molecular-weight activator protein found mainly in the brain and heart. The binding of calcium ions to this protein allows this protein to bind to cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterases and to adenyl cyclase with subsequent activation. Thereby this protein modulates cyclic AMP and cyclic GMP levels.
A cardiotonic glycoside obtained mainly from Digitalis lanata; it consists of three sugars and the aglycone DIGOXIGENIN. Digoxin has positive inotropic and negative chronotropic activity. It is used to control ventricular rate in ATRIAL FIBRILLATION and in the management of congestive heart failure with atrial fibrillation. Its use in congestive heart failure and sinus rhythm is less certain. The margin between toxic and therapeutic doses is small. (From Martindale, The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p666)
Dose-Response Relationship, Drug
Cation Transport Proteins
Gene Expression Regulation, Bacterial
A spiral bacterium active as a human gastric pathogen. It is a gram-negative, urease-positive, curved or slightly spiral organism initially isolated in 1982 from patients with lesions of gastritis or peptic ulcers in Western Australia. Helicobacter pylori was originally classified in the genus CAMPYLOBACTER, but RNA sequencing, cellular fatty acid profiles, growth patterns, and other taxonomic characteristics indicate that the micro-organism should be included in the genus HELICOBACTER. It has been officially transferred to Helicobacter gen. nov. (see Int J Syst Bacteriol 1989 Oct;39(4):297-405).
Infections with organisms of the genus HELICOBACTER, particularly, in humans, HELICOBACTER PYLORI. The clinical manifestations are focused in the stomach, usually the gastric mucosa and antrum, and the upper duodenum. This infection plays a major role in the pathogenesis of type B gastritis and peptic ulcer disease.
Ulcer that occurs in the regions of the GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT which come into contact with GASTRIC JUICE containing PEPSIN and GASTRIC ACID. It occurs when there are defects in the MUCOSA barrier. The common forms of peptic ulcers are associated with HELICOBACTER PYLORI and the consumption of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
A subtype of DIABETES MELLITUS that is characterized by INSULIN deficiency. It is manifested by the sudden onset of severe HYPERGLYCEMIA, rapid progression to DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS, and DEATH unless treated with insulin. The disease may occur at any age, but is most common in childhood or adolescence.
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring
A cyclododecadepsipeptide ionophore antibiotic produced by Streptomyces fulvissimus and related to the enniatins. It is composed of 3 moles each of L-valine, D-alpha-hydroxyisovaleric acid, D-valine, and L-lactic acid linked alternately to form a 36-membered ring. (From Merck Index, 11th ed) Valinomycin is a potassium selective ionophore and is commonly used as a tool in biochemical studies.
A system of cisternae in the CYTOPLASM of many cells. In places the endoplasmic reticulum is continuous with the plasma membrane (CELL MEMBRANE) or outer membrane of the nuclear envelope. If the outer surfaces of the endoplasmic reticulum membranes are coated with ribosomes, the endoplasmic reticulum is said to be rough-surfaced (ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM, ROUGH); otherwise it is said to be smooth-surfaced (ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM, SMOOTH). (King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Arsenite Transporting ATPases
Muscle Relaxants, Central
A heterogeneous group of drugs used to produce muscle relaxation, excepting the neuromuscular blocking agents. They have their primary clinical and therapeutic uses in the treatment of muscle spasm and immobility associated with strains, sprains, and injuries of the back and, to a lesser degree, injuries to the neck. They have been used also for the treatment of a variety of clinical conditions that have in common only the presence of skeletal muscle hyperactivity, for example, the muscle spasms that can occur in MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. (From Smith and Reynard, Textbook of Pharmacology, 1991, p358)
A semisynthetic macrolide antibiotic derived from ERYTHROMYCIN that is active against a variety of microorganisms. It can inhibit PROTEIN SYNTHESIS in BACTERIA by reversibly binding to the 50S ribosomal subunits. This inhibits the translocation of aminoacyl transfer-RNA and prevents peptide chain elongation.
Signal transduction mechanisms whereby calcium mobilization (from outside the cell or from intracellular storage pools) to the cytoplasm is triggered by external stimuli. Calcium signals are often seen to propagate as waves, oscillations, spikes, sparks, or puffs. The calcium acts as an intracellular messenger by activating calcium-responsive proteins.
An antiprotozoal agent produced by Streptomyces cinnamonensis. It exerts its effect during the development of first-generation trophozoites into first-generation schizonts within the intestinal epithelial cells. It does not interfere with hosts' development of acquired immunity to the majority of coccidial species. Monensin is a sodium and proton selective ionophore and is widely used as such in biochemical studies.
Drug Resistance, Microbial
Artifactual vesicles formed from the endoplasmic reticulum when cells are disrupted. They are isolated by differential centrifugation and are composed of three structural features: rough vesicles, smooth vesicles, and ribosomes. Numerous enzyme activities are associated with the microsomal fraction. (Glick, Glossary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 1990; from Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)
A 51-amino acid pancreatic hormone that plays a major role in the regulation of glucose metabolism, directly by suppressing endogenous glucose production (GLYCOGENOLYSIS; GLUCONEOGENESIS) and indirectly by suppressing GLUCAGON secretion and LIPOLYSIS. Native insulin is a globular protein comprised of a zinc-coordinated hexamer. Each insulin monomer containing two chains, A (21 residues) and B (30 residues), linked by two disulfide bonds. Insulin is used as a drug to control insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (DIABETES MELLITUS, TYPE 1).
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
A pyrazine compound inhibiting SODIUM reabsorption through SODIUM CHANNELS in renal EPITHELIAL CELLS. This inhibition creates a negative potential in the luminal membranes of principal cells, located in the distal convoluted tubule and collecting duct. Negative potential reduces secretion of potassium and hydrogen ions. Amiloride is used in conjunction with DIURETICS to spare POTASSIUM loss. (From Gilman et al., Goodman and Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 9th ed, p705)
Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).
Drug Resistance, Fungal
Diminished or failed response of an organism, disease or tissue to the intended effectiveness of a chemical or drug. It should be differentiated from DRUG TOLERANCE which is the progressive diminution of the susceptibility of a human or animal to the effects of a drug, as a result of continued administration.
An electrophysiologic technique for studying cells, cell membranes, and occasionally isolated organelles. All patch-clamp methods rely on a very high-resistance seal between a micropipette and a membrane; the seal is usually attained by gentle suction. The four most common variants include on-cell patch, inside-out patch, outside-out patch, and whole-cell clamp. Patch-clamp methods are commonly used to voltage clamp, that is control the voltage across the membrane and measure current flow, but current-clamp methods, in which the current is controlled and the voltage is measured, are also used.
A closely related group of toxic substances elaborated by various strains of Streptomyces. They are 26-membered macrolides with lactone moieties and double bonds and inhibit various ATPases, causing uncoupling of phosphorylation from mitochondrial respiration. Used as tools in cytochemistry. Some specific oligomycins are RUTAMYCIN, peliomycin, and botrycidin (formerly venturicidin X).
Chemical agents that increase the permeability of biological or artificial lipid membranes to specific ions. Most ionophores are relatively small organic molecules that act as mobile carriers within membranes or coalesce to form ion permeable channels across membranes. Many are antibiotics, and many act as uncoupling agents by short-circuiting the proton gradient across mitochondrial membranes.
Electron Transport Complex IV
A multisubunit enzyme complex containing CYTOCHROME A GROUP; CYTOCHROME A3; two copper atoms; and 13 different protein subunits. It is the terminal oxidase complex of the RESPIRATORY CHAIN and collects electrons that are transferred from the reduced CYTOCHROME C GROUP and donates them to molecular OXYGEN, which is then reduced to water. The redox reaction is simultaneously coupled to the transport of PROTONS across the inner mitochondrial membrane.
Protein-lipid combinations abundant in brain tissue, but also present in a wide variety of animal and plant tissues. In contrast to lipoproteins, they are insoluble in water, but soluble in a chloroform-methanol mixture. The protein moiety has a high content of hydrophobic amino acids. The associated lipids consist of a mixture of GLYCEROPHOSPHATES; CEREBROSIDES; and SULFOGLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS; while lipoproteins contain PHOSPHOLIPIDS; CHOLESTEROL; and TRIGLYCERIDES.
A compound that inhibits symport of sodium, potassium, and chloride primarily in the ascending limb of Henle, but also in the proximal and distal tubules. This pharmacological action results in excretion of these ions, increased urinary output, and reduction in extracellular fluid. This compound has been classified as a loop or high ceiling diuretic.
Negative-pressure wound therapy
"Medela Invia Liberty NPWT System Pump". Apria Healthcare. 15 November 2018. Retrieved 13 January 2020.. L ... The tubing is then attached and connected to the pump. Once the dressing is sealed, the vacuum pump can be set to deliver ... Tubing is connected through an opening in the film drape to a canister on the side of a vacuum pump. or vacuum source, ... Application of a vacuum pump using a foam dressing to a wound ... using a sealed wound dressing connected to a vacuum pump. ...
USS Iowa (BB-61)
... pump failures; unrepaired soft patches on high-pressure steam lines; and frozen valves in the ship's firefighting system. Main ... Among the new weapons systems installed were four MK 141 quad cell launchers for 16 AGM-84 Harpoon anti-ship missiles, eight ... Also included in her modernization were upgrades to radar and fire-control systems for her guns and missiles, and improved ... "Ship on Donation Hold: Ex-Iowa (BB 61)" (PDF). Naval Sea Systems Command. 9 September 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on ...
Homer Clyde Snook
Stereoscopic x-ray system. U.S. Patent No. 1,123,942. Polyphase x-ray system. U.S. Patent No. 1,131,870. Vacuum regulation. U.S ... Vacuum pump. U.S. Patent No. 1,434,851. Electrical cut-out. U.S. Patent No. 1,480,225. Oscillation generator. U.S. Patent No. ... Electric ignition system. U.S. Patent No. 1,589,489. Low-impedance electric discharge device. U.S. Patent No. 1,629,009. System ... Stereoscopic x-ray system. U.S. Patent No. 1,163,959. X-ray tube. U.S. Patent No. 1,165,138. Evacuation process. U.S. Patent No ...
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010. Laura A.W. ... pump house; well house; cow barn; tenant house; and the domestic and agricultural landscapes. It was listed on the National ...
Circulatory system. The human heart (left) and chicken heart (right) share many similar characteristics. Avian hearts pump ... Immune system. Main article: Avian immune system. The immune system of birds resembles that of other animals. Birds have both ... Muscular system. The supracoracoideus works using a pulley like system to lift the wing while the pectorals provide the ... Birds have a light skeletal system and light but powerful musculature which, along with circulatory and respiratory systems ...
... oil pump damage; overheating due to cooling system failure etc. The most efficient method of industrial oil degassing is vacuum ... Industrial oil degassing system and method. J.G. Webster (1999). The Measurement, Instrumentation, and Sensors: Handbook: CRC ...
Portable refuelling pump. Global Positioning System VHF-AM Radio Communication Transceiver (118-136 MHz). VHF-FM "hi band" ... A typical system is the one that was in use by Manitoba in 1996. The then-named Manitoba Department of Natural Resources ... Global Positioning System. July 6, 1994 - While fighting the South Canyon Fire on Storm King Mountain, near Glenwood Springs, ... Wildland firefighters will usually pick up sharpened tools, pumps and hoses, water, food, radio batteries, etc. at the drop ...
"Cooling systems for buildings". www.designingbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 2020-11-15. "Heat Pump Systems". Energy.gov. Retrieved ... Various applications of commercial active cooling systems include indoor air conditioners, computer fans, and heat pumps. Many ... Active cooling systems are usually powered through the use of electricity or thermal energy but it's possible for some systems ... The absorption heat pump utilizes both electric and heat for its functionality compared to compression heat pumps which only ...
National Register of Historic Places listings in Brown County, Wisconsin
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008. The eight- ... "Allouez Pump House". Wisconsin Historical Society. Retrieved 2016-03-29. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Lehrke, ... digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, ... in Wisconsin The latitude and longitude information provided is primarily from the National Register Information System, and ...
Radiator (engine cooling)
However, these systems required numerous pumps to return the liquid from the spread-out radiators and proved to be extremely ... Pressurized cooling systems. Radiator caps for pressurized automotive cooling systems. Of the two valves, one prevents ... The key requirement is to provide a system that condenses the steam back into liquid before passing it back into the pumps and ... a water pump, usually of the centrifugal type, to circulate the liquid through the system; ...
The human lymphatic system has no central pump. Instead, lymph circulates through peristalsis in the lymph capillaries, as well ... A peristaltic pump is a positive-displacement pump in which a motor pinches advancing portions of a flexible tube to propel a ... The pump isolates the fluid from the machinery, which is important if the fluid is abrasive or must remain sterile. ...
... heating and ventilation systems in an integrated solar design package. Active solar equipment such as pumps, fans and ... Pumped-storage hydroelectricity stores energy in the form of water pumped when energy is available from a lower elevation ... Concentrating Solar Power (CSP) systems use lenses or mirrors and tracking systems to focus a large area of sunlight into a ... Off-grid PV systems have traditionally used rechargeable batteries to store excess electricity. With grid-tied systems, excess ...
Smith, Sheldon S.; Taylor, Scott L. (2009). "Turbine Overspeed Systems And Required Response Times". Turbomachinery and Pump ... There is a strong argument to instrument the trip systems in such a way that the total system response can be measured. This ... Overspeed response varies from system to system, so it is key to check the original equipment manufacturer's specification to ... pump, etc..) suffering catastrophic damage and put people at risk. Mechanical overspeed systems on turbines rely on an ...
"Model Synthesis for Design of Switched Systems Using a Variable Structure System Formulation". Journal of Dynamic Systems, ... Although the pump could in theory work without it, the efficiency would drop drastically and the pump would be subject to ... Pulser pump, a similar device made from a trompe connected to an airlift pump Heron's fountain Water rocket Whitehurst, John ( ... 6,206,041 (filed: 2 April 1997; issued: 27 March 2001). "Papa Pump". Papa Pump. lgpress.clemson.edu warwick.ac.uk "Practical ...
Air pumps, such as the roots blower, use meshing impellers to move air through a system. Applications include blast furnaces, ... ventilation systems, and superchargers for internal combustion engines. Impellers are an integral part of axial-flow pumps, ... thus transferring energy from the motor that drives the pump to the fluid being pumped. The velocity achieved by the impeller ... In pumps, the fluid enters the impeller's eye, where vanes add energy and direct it to the nozzle discharge. A close clearance ...
e.g.Camelbaks). GPS systems are sometimes added to the handlebars and are used to monitor progress on trails. Pump to inflate ... Backpack hydration systems such as Camelbaks, where a water-filled bladder is held close to the spine, are used by some riders ... Hydration systems are important for mountain bikers in the backcountry, ranging from simple water bottles to water bags with ... All-mountain/Enduro bikes tend to have moderate-travel suspension systems and components which are stronger than XC models, ...
The pumps and turbines of PSH systems operate at 90% efficiency. EnergyVault's proposed gravity battery system range from 7 to ... The first gravity based pumped-storage hydroelectricity (PSH) system was developed in 1907 in Switzerland. In 1930, pumped- ... "Pumped-hydro energy storage - cost estimates for a feasible system". Brave New Climate. April 5, 2010. Retrieved November 16, ... "Pump Up the Storage , Do the Math". Retrieved November 16, 2020. "Tower of power: gravity-based storage evolves beyond pumped ...
"Model Synthesis for Design of Switched Systems Using a Variable Structure System Formulation". Journal of Dynamic Systems, ... The hydraulic-ram pump ... structure parallels that of the boost converter making it a hydraulic analog Longoria, R.G.; Kypuros ... Switched systems such as SMPS are a challenge to design since their models depend on whether a switch is opened or closed. R. D ... Battery power systems often stack cells in series to achieve higher voltage. However, sufficient stacking of cells is not ...
Lymphatic pump treatment (LPT) is a manual technique intended to encourage lymph flow in a person's lymphatic system. The first ... So why should this two-tiered system even exist? It is time to rid ourselves of this pre-scientific, dual system of medical ... Counterstrain is a system of diagnosis and treatment that considers the physical dysfunction to be a continuing, inappropriate ... So other than a lower admissions standard and the focus on a pseudoscientific belief system, there is no difference between the ...
The flip style pipette fillers have two valves system and have a removable top valve which makes cleaning easy and it can be ... The plastic wheel style pump help reduce the amount of work done by the users, as there are no squeezing involved. The liquid ... Pipette Pasteur pipette Automated pipetting system Ockerman, Herbert W. (22 April 1991). Illustrated Chemistry Laboratory ...
"National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010. Jim Sumner ... pump house (1922-1929); and two greenhouses. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. It is located ...
Microturbo TRS 18
Fuel type: Electric pump. Oil system: Submerged pump in tank on front underside; filter and pressure transducer on upper side. ... Includes an engine driven alternator and fuel and oil lubrication pumps. Dry weight as 18-046. Take-off thrust increased to ... Includes an engine driven alternator and fuel and oil lubrication pumps. Dry weight as 18-046. Take-off thrust increased to ... It is built in three modules: an intake section containing starter and lubrication systems; a centre section with compressor ...
Nervous and sensory systems. The nervous system is basically the same as in other vertebrates, with a central brain, a spinal ... Continued contraction then pumps oxygenated blood around the rest of the body. Mixing of the two bloodstreams is minimized by ... Skeletal system and locomotion. Amphibians have a skeletal system that is structurally homologous to other tetrapods, though ... Juvenile amphibian circulatory systems are single loop systems which resemble fish.. 1 - Internal gills where the blood is ...
Unlike traditional watercooling systems, thermosiphon systems do not rely on a pump but on convection for the movement of ... a pump driven system is much more robust and can typically handle a lower coolant level. Convection Geothermal heat pump Heat ... The liquid is recirculated through the system, thus repeating the process. No pump is required. The cycle of evaporation and ... In this case, the system no longer convects, so it is not a usual "thermosiphon". Heat can still be transferred in this system ...
Richard B. Harrison School
The complex served the African-American students of Johnston County until the system was integrated in 1970. Harrison School ... a pump house (c. 1955); and the 1956 elementary school classroom building. Also on the property is a contributing baseball ...
Gensini GG (1983). "A more meaningful scoring system for determining the severity of coronary heart disease". The American ... Thiriet, Marc (2015). Diseases of the Cardiac Pump. Springer. p. 402. ISBN 9783319126647. Retrieved 20 September 2018. CS1 ... "Coronary angiographic scoring systems: an evaluation of their equivalence and validity". American Heart Journal. 164 (4): 457- ...
Dallas Center Air Force Station
... water storage and pump house; above and underground storage tanks; sanitary sewer system; streets, drives, sidewalks, and ...
"MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump System". 22 March 2020. "t:slim X2 Insulin Pump w/ Dexcom G6 CGM - Get Started!". 22 March 2020. "DIY ... Currently available systems combine a Continuous glucose monitor with an Insulin pump that can be remote controlled, forming a ... had an array of 100 electrodes fired into his nervous system in order to link his nervous system into the internet to ... Examples of commercial systems that implement such a control loop are the MiniMed 670g from Medtronic and the t:slim x2 from ...
200 wastewater and pump stations; three water treatment facilities; four water re-pump facilities and three wastewater ... The system consists of over 500 miles of water distribution mains; over 600 miles of sewer piping and mains; ... The City also maintains its own system of parks, as well as a soccer club, golf course, tennis club, playgrounds and swimming ... The Sunrise Utilities Department operates a water and wastewater system that spans approximately 70 miles and serves more than ...
Petrol is delivered by pump. The electrical system is 12 volt. Daimler fluid flywheel and Wilson four-speed preselective self- ...
Houston is buffered by Galveston Island - which sits in the way of the surge - and the bay system. Spinner, Kate (May 31, 2009 ... as well as severe land subsidence in some low-lying areas of town due to excess pumping of groundwater in the 1960s (see ... Baytown's climate is classified as humid subtropical (Cfa in Köppen climate classification system). Spring supercell ... "The acreage of swamps and bottomlands ... found in the Galveston Bay system ... [is] about 36,000 acres...". Eubanks (2006), p ...
I've already tried with that IP editor, but it seems they are set on gaming the system. Boomer VialHolla! We gonna ball! ... Volunteers at m:Tech or w:en:WP:Village pump (technical) or w:en:Wikipedia:Bot owners' noticeboard may also be able to help you ...
Liquefied natural gas
"An innovative vision for LNG Fuel System for MD Diesel Dual Fuel Engine(DDF+LNG)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on ... A pump seal failed at the Cove Point LNG import facility, releasing natural gas vapors (not LNG), which entered an electrical ... "THREE-POINT SYSTEM COMPARES US LNG EXPORT PROJECTS". 2012-12-03. Archived from the original on 12 February 2015. Retrieved 17 ... "LNG Tank System Analysis". Archived from the original on 22 May 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.. ...
The device pumps the water back into its own supply tank. ... his memory system (which she describes in detail in The Art of Memory, pp. 321-341) may reflect the layout of Shakespeare's ...
Tilling over-pumps oxygen to local soil residents, such as bacteria and fungi. As a result, the chemistry of the soil changes. ... The system works along with the natural biodiversity of each farmed area, encouraging the complexity of living organisms-both ... In 1951, Newman Turner advocated the practice of "fertility farming", a system featuring the use of a cover crop, no tillage, ... Japanese farmer and philosopher Mokichi Okada, conceived of a "no fertilizer" farming system in the 1930s that predated Fukuoka ...
Positron emission tomography
PET/CT-System with 16-slice CT; the ceiling mounted device is an injection pump for CT contrast agent ... The system detects pairs of gamma rays emitted indirectly by a positron-emitting radioligand, most commonly fluorine-18, which ... Time-of-flight (TOF) PET: For modern systems with a higher time resolution (roughly 3 nanoseconds) a technique called "Time-of- ... Time-of-flight PET makes use of very fast gamma-ray detectors and data processing system which can more precisely decide the ...
1983). A History of Engineering and Science in the Bell System, Physical Science (1925-1980). AT&T Bell Laboratories. p. 102.. ... The Bell Systems Memorial on Transistors. *IEEE Global History Network, The Transistor and Portable Electronics. All about the ... D. Kahng and S. M. Sze, "A floating gate and its application to memory devices", The Bell System Technical Journal, vol. 46, no ... Manufacturers of devices may have their proprietary numbering system, for example CK722. Since devices are second-sourced, a ...
Collins-class submarine replacement project
Evolved designs of the Scorpène class have been offered, while ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems, in additions to options for an ... use pump-jet propulsion, have a range of 18,000 nautical miles, a top speed of greater than 20 knots, an endurance of 80 days ... Deciding the future submarines' propulsion system is closely tied to determining its operational range, endurance and ... ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems of Germany, Saab of Sweden, and a partnership of the French companies Thales and DCNS. ...
The blood vascular system is minimal. Similarly, they have no gills, absorbing oxygen from the water through their limbs and ... Barnacles have no true heart, although a sinus close to the esophagus performs a similar function, with blood being pumped ... Lacalli, Thurston C. (September 2009). "Serial EM analysis of a copepod larval nervous system: Naupliar eye, optic circuitry, ...
Obnoviteľný zdroj energie - Wikipédia
Solar Systems - 154MW Victorian Project. *↑ Vo Francúzsku uviedli do prevádzky najväčšiu solárnu elektráreň v Európe [online]. ... tepelné čerpadlá rozšírené pod anglickým názvom geothermal heat pumps, ale je relatívne či sú dostatočne ekonomické. Viacej pod ... Austrálska spoločnosť Solar systems chce týmto projektom ukázať unikátne nové technológie, ktoré vyprodukujú 154 MW. Tie sú ...
So about 1500 km seems to be the limit for a nonspherical body, at least one made from materials common in our solar system. ... Village pump Help manual Contents. *1 July 28 *1.1 Is electrical brain stimulation used (like drugs) to produce pleasures in ... Walk-through sites have one-way systems so that you never come into contact with other members of the public and the testing ... The net direction of flow of a particular type of charge carrier in a particular system at a particular moment is a well ...
The blood circulates through the aorta and capillary system, to the vena cavae, after which the blood is pumped through the ... Circulatory system. Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood remains inside blood vessels. Octopuses have ... Nervous system and senses. The octopus (along with cuttlefish) has the highest brain-to-body mass ratios of all invertebrates, ... The digestive system of the octopus begins with the buccal mass which consists of the mouth, pharynx, radula and salivary ...
ATP provided by the inner segment powers the sodium-potassium pump. This pump is necessary to reset the initial state of the ... This system may have less noise relative to sensory transduction schema that increase rate of neural firing in response to ... The chief function of the inner segment is to provide ATP (energy) for the sodium-potassium pump. Finally, closest to the brain ... The two classic photoreceptor cells are rods and cones, each contributing information used by the visual system to form a ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
"Fake engineer made Berlin Airport fire system". The Local.de.. *^ "Ex-Planer Alfredo di Mauro war offenbar Hochstapler". Der ... During a fire, smoke would be pumped from the ceiling into a shaft running down and through the basement below the structure.[ ... Thus smoke systems would need to be adjusted once again. Lufthansa board member Thorsten Dirks [de] said "the airport will ... programming and implementation of the highly complex system designed by Siemens and Bosch. The system automatically controls ...
Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style
This isn't about whether our shortcut system or our policy system should be scrapped, but about practical navigation within the ... Please see Wikipedia:Village pump (policy)#RfC: Russian railway line article titles.. - SMcCandlish ☏ ¢ ,ʌⱷ҅ᴥⱷʌ, 04:31, 9 ... after s" system exists, but specifically deprecates it (§7.22).. The simple "stop fighting about it" rule is to always use 's. ... I.e., if we know for a fact (and we do) that a pronunciation-based "system" is a bust, why are we even contemplating retaining ...
Category:CS1 maint: uses editors parameter - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... but you will need to ask someone who knows CSS or at the technical village pump if you do not understand how. ...
Water was pumped through a pipe on the ground floor of a two-storey barn. Before each test, the pipe was moved in a direction ... a b Double-Blind Field Evaluation of the MOLE Programmable Detection System, Sandia National Laboratories Archived November 4, ... a b Guide for the Selection of Commercial Explosives Detection Systems for Law Enforcement Applications (NIJ Guide 100-99), ... Sandia National Laboratories tested the MOLE Programmable System manufactured by Global Technical Ltd. of Kent, UK and found it ...
Respiratory system. *Smoking - a specific inhalation route. *Ventilation (physiology). *Work of breathing ...
"Embedded Systems Design. Retrieved 2016-04-21.. *^ FDA (2010-09-08). "Infusion Pump Software Safety Research at FDA". FDA. ... "Preparing a Complaints/eMDR System for Upcoming FDA Mandate". Sparta Systems. 18 May 2015.. ... a scientist could both tap into the information on the system of a wireless insulin pump in combination with a glucose monitor ... EN 868 Packaging materials and systems for medical devices to be sterilized, General requirements and test methods ...
In the Solar SystemEdit. Estimated abundances of the chemical elements in the Solar system. Hydrogen and helium are most common ... The lithium-rich brine is concentrated by pumping it into solar evaporation ponds (visible in Argentina image). ... In both the old IUPAC and the CAS systems for group numbering, this group is known as group IA (pronounced as "group one A", as ... I. A New Periodic System Which Shows a Relation Between the Abundance of the Elements and the Structure of the Nuclei of Atoms" ...
Dresden Generating Station
However, the pumps read low suction pressure at the inlet, which caused them to turn off to avoid running dry. One pump turned ... The cooling canal system, cooling lake, and the supplementary cooling towers are completely bypassed in this mode of operation. ... a b Water is pumped from the cooling canal into the 1,275 acres (516 ha) cooling lake via a lift station with 6 × 167,000 US ... The three hot canal cooling towers are fed by 7 pumps rated at 135,067 US gallons per minute (8.5214 m3/s) each (total flow of ...
... is deoxygenated blood which travels from the peripheral vessels, through the venous system into the right atrium ... Deoxygenated blood is then pumped by the right ventricle to the lungs via the pulmonary artery which is divided in two branches ... Bostock, J. An elementary system of physiology. 1. p. 263. Retrieved 2013-03-16.. ...
Senarai reka cipta pada zaman pertengahan Islam Bahasa Melayu, ensiklopedia bebas
Ahmad Y Hassan, The Origin of the Suction Pump - Al-Jazari 1206 A.D., History of Science and Technology in Islam ... The Crank-Connecting Rod System in a Continuously Rotating Machine, History of Science and Technology in Islam. ... Flywheel-driven chain pump and noria: Sebuah roda terbang digunakan untuk melicinkan pengiriman tenaga dari sebuah alat ... Badr, Gamal Moursi (Spring, 1978), "Islamic Law: Its Relation to Other Legal Systems", The American Journal of Comparative Law ...
Examples of this were the brown and white pumps with cutouts or ankle straps combined with an open toe. Their practicality ... in US emergency rooms from 1991-2007 was conducted using data from the National Electronic Injury Surveillance System. The ...
His major complaint was that the GP09 was "pumping" during corner exits leading to problems with grip. These problems continued ... due to an electrical system problem which prevented accurate fuel monitoring. Colin Edwards captured Hayden's third-place ... having been suffering from compartmental syndrome or more commonly known as arm-pump. ...
Wat Phra Dhammakaya
Speece, Mark (13 July 2015). Urban Middle-Class Buddhist Reform Movements in Thailand: Economic Systems and Business Ethics. ... who had to work day and night to build walls using sandbags and pump out the water. At the same time, the temple ... "Integrated Civil Society Organizations System. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, NGO Branch. Retrieved ... Fuengfusakul speculates that the culture of respect of Wat Phra Dhammakaya has its roots in the seniority system of Kasetsart ...
"The Whale Pump: Marine Mammals Enhance Primary Productivity in a Coastal Basin". PLoS ONE. 5 (10): e13255. Bibcode:2010PLoSO... ... Stevens, C. Edward; Hume, Ian D. (1995). Comparative Physiology of the Vertebrate Digestive System. Cambridge University Press ... "Whale poop pumps up ocean health". 12 October 2010. Retrieved 18 November 2011.. ... "Whale pump" - the role played by whales in recycling ocean nutrients  ...
Alibardi, Lorenzo (2010). Morphological and cellular aspects of tail and limb regeneration in lizards a model system with ... Varanids, and a few other lizard species, employ buccal pumping as a complement to their normal "axial breathing". This allows ... Respiratory systemEdit. All reptiles breathe using lungs. Aquatic turtles have developed more permeable skin, and some species ... The reptilian nervous system contains the same basic part of the amphibian brain, but the reptile cerebrum and cerebellum are ...
GABAA receptor positive allosteric modulator
Baulieu EE (1997). "Neurosteroids: of the nervous system, by the nervous system, for the nervous system". Recent Progress in ... Neurosteroids are synthesized in the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS) from cholesterol and ... This hypothesis places the GABA system in a central role in the pathophysiology of depression and in addition to that clinical ... GABA is a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Upon binding, it triggers the GABAA receptor to open ...
If a pump forces the liquid through a tube connected to a system consisting of a venturi to increase the liquid speed (the ... When a fluid system is in a state of choked flow, a further decrease in the downstream pressure environment will not lead to an ... At the end of the system, a mixture of liquid and gas will appear. See aspirator and pressure head for discussion of this type ... Injectors (also called ejectors) used to add chlorine gas to water treatment chlorination systems ...
Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
Geographic profile for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers. National estimates for Petroleum Pump ... National estimates for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers. Industry profile for Petroleum Pump ... Top paying industries for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers: Industry Employment (1) Percent of ... Top paying states for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers: State Employment (1) Employment per ...
Leviticus Cardio & Jarvik Heart Unveil Groundbreaking Wireless Heart Pump System
... English * English ... FIVAD is a fully implanted VAD system, a Jarvik 2000 pump, powered wirelessly using both internal and external components ... We hope that this successful operation will be the first of many and that our system will soon provide thousands of patients ... FIVAD is also equipped with a back-up system (Jarvik Heart, Post Auricular driveline connection) which would allow moving to ...
Patent US7815605 - Emergency medication pump injection system - Google Patents
The system further includes at least one pump on or within the housing for dispensing a calculated dosage amount of one or more ... The pump injection system may include data inputs for inputting data relating to patient weight, medication concentration, ... The system includes a compact, portable housing comprising a plurality of medication ports, each port configured to receive a ... medications from the ampoules, at least one delivery tube for conveying the medication(s) from the system for delivery to the ...
How to Install a Heat Pump Split System | eHow
... however ductless mini-split heat pumps offer a solution. A heat-pump split system services the entire house through an indoor ... The Comfort Zone: SHP Series Split System Heat Pump Instructions * ICP: Split System Heat Pump Installation, Start-Up, and ... Consult the vacuum pump factory instructions. Evacuate the heat-pump split system to 300 microns and allow it to run for an ... Close the gauges shutoff valves and isolate the vacuum pump from the system. Disconnect the vacuum pump. ...
Submersible pump suspension system - TRAYLOR LELAND BRUCE
... the conveyance of the pumped fluid from the pump to the surface, and the conveyance of electrical power ... A single structure to accomplish the suspension of a submersible pump and all associated loads, ... The submersible pump 2. , is connected to a mechanical suspension means, 3. that supports the weight of the pump, and suspends ... 0010] Variations of this theme, commonly referred to as cable suspended pumping systems or CSPS, were pursued for the next 20 ...
Patent US5125801 - Pumping system - Google Patents
... a pumping system measures the amount of liquid being pumped by detecting pump cycles and calculating the pumped liquid from ... pressure head and statistical data to correlate detected pump cycles with volume of liquid pumped. Pressure pulses caused by a ... peristaltic pump are sensed by a piezoelectric film positioned on an inlet conduit connecting the pump to the source of water ... the pulses are counted to determine the number of pump cycles. ... While the pump is pumping, the total pump counts are updated in ...
Pumps & Systems Launches Middle East/North Africa Magazine
Pumps & Systems, the leading magazine for pump users worldwide for more than 20 years, expands its ... About Pumps & Systems and Pumps & Systems MENA:. Pumps & Systems is the voice of the pump and rotating equipment industry. As ... Systems. This will continue to be the model for Pumps & Systems MENA, Segrest said. "The reason our Pumps & Systems readers ... publisher of Pumps & Systems, Upstream Pumping Solutions, and now, Pumps & Systems MENA. "It also makes sense to debut the ...
Petroleum Pump System and Refinery Operators, and Gaugers
Career profile for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers with employment and salary statistics and ... Petroleum Pump System and Refinery Operators, and Gaugers Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers. Top ... May specialize in controlling manifold and pumping systems, gauging or testing oil in storage tanks, or regulating the flow of ...
Patent US20100119381 - Subsea pumping system - Google Patents
A self-contained pumping module has a pump and a motor mounted on a skid. The self-contained pumping module also includes ... The self-contained nature of the pumping module enables easy deployment to a sea floor in a variety of applications. ... can be provided to the motor and hydraulic connections for connecting suitable hydraulic lines with a pump intake and a pump ... A technique is provided for pumping fluid in subsea applications, such as booster pumping applications. ...
ACCU-CHEK Spirit Insulin Pump System
The ACCU-CHEK Spirit insulin pump system offers frequent and precise delivery of the basal rate and rapid infusion of the bolus ... The ACCU-CHEK Spirit pump is safe, reliable and easy to program.,medicine,medical supply,medical supplies,medical product ... ACCU-CHEK Spirit Insulin Pump System. Features. *Selectable user menus*Uses standard AA battery*Resistant end caps*IR ... The ACCU-CHEK Spirit insulin pump system offers frequent and precise delivery of the basal rate and rapid infusion of the bolus ...
geothermal heat pump system Archives | PlanetSave
How a Cooling System Water Pump Works | DoItYourself.com
This pump is what pushes the coolant throughout the entire system. ... The cooling system water pump is a very important part of your vehicle. ... This pump is what pushes the coolant throughout the entire system. The pumps on most vehicles are belt driven. If the pump is ... How a Cooling System Water Pump Works How a Cooling System Water Pump Works ...
Direct-Q Water Purification System (with pump)
... with pump),Compact System Produces Type I Water Directly from Tap, The Direct-Q Tap-Fed water purification system is designed ... This compact, silent system produces up to 0.6 L/min,medicine,medical supply,medical supplies,medical product ... Direct-Q Water Purification System (w/o pump). 2. HydroKeratome Waterjet System. 3. US Autoflow Single Chamber Stackable Water- ... Compact System Produces Type I Water Directly from Tap The Direct-Q Tap-Fed water purification system is designed for ...
dotLab System, Single Pump from Axela Biosensors
Single Pump from Axela Biosensors,The dotLab System brings together two mature, well-understood technologies: grating-based ... dotLab System, Dual Pump from Axela Biosensors. 2. ProXPRESS 2D Proteomic Imaging System, Professional Package from PerkinElmer ... Superfusion System, Raiteris Method from myNeuroLab.com. 5. TNT SP6 Coupled Reticulocyte Lysate System, Trial Size from Promega ... Spatial Behavior System, Novel Object from myNeuroLab.com. 9. Spatial Behavior System, Tracker, w/ Output from myNeuroLab.com. ...
Solar-Operated Pump System software | Environmental XPRT
Results for solar-operated pump system software from Aqua Designer, Aquarius, BalanceNet and other leading brands. Compare and ... Pump Grafx - Pump and System Analysis Software. Pump Grafx is an invaluable tool for pump and system analysis. The efficient ... Solar-Operated Pump System software Related terms for "solar-operated pump system ": solar-operated pump software ... Version MPM-Watch - Multi-Pump Monitoring System Software. MPM-Watch is a standalone multi-pump system monitoring tool. This ...
Development of a Square Injection Rate with a Pump-Line-Nozzle System
... was undertaken to achieve higher average injection pressures without increasing peak pressures using a pump-line-nozzle system ... Citation: Bunting, B. and Kimberley, J., "Development of a Square Injection Rate with a Pump-Line-Nozzle System," SAE Technical ... Development of a Square Injection Rate with a Pump-Line-Nozzle System 851581. ... was undertaken to achieve higher average injection pressures without increasing peak pressures using a pump-line-nozzle system ...
Performance Characteristics of a Mobile Heat Pump System at Low Ambient Temperature
One big challenge of such systems using low pressure refrigerant is the substantial drop of heating capacity at low ambient ... The demand for mobile heat pump systems increases with the growing popularity of electric vehicles. ... The demand for mobile heat pump systems increases with the growing popularity of electric vehicles. One big challenge of such ... Citation: Feng, L. and Hrnjak, P., "Performance Characteristics of a Mobile Heat Pump System at Low Ambient Temperature," SAE ...
EoPancreas: New Diabetes Patch Pump and CGM System in Development
... developing a tubeless patch-pump based Automated Insulin Delivery (AID) system. ... hybrid closed-loop system. that connects a CGM, patch pump and locked-down smartphone for control. Their first generation will ... Beyond these patch pump systems in development, and those in the Do-It-Yourself #WeAreNotWaiting community thats creating ... EoFlow is certainly not the only player developing a new closed loop/ AID / AP system using a tubeless "patch pump." There are ...
Ratiometric population sensing by a pump-probe signaling system in Bacillus subtilis | Nature Communications
show that these pump-probe networks can infer the fraction of signal-producing cells in a mixed population, and do not ... While the former type is used to monitor cell density, the functions of pump-probe networks are less clear. Here we show that ... This suggests that the PhrA-RapA system, and others like it, have evolved to sense changes in the composition of heterogeneous ... We characterize the properties of the prototypical PhrA-RapA system in Bacillus subtilis using FRET. We find that changes in ...
... Why wet prime pumps are better in trash handling. Traditional engine drive trash pumps are ideal for pumping ... Pump Systems Aussies Mr T portable fire pumps for the mining industry. Australian Pump Industries has launched a new line of ... Pump Systems New Mr T firefighting pumps with Kubota diesel engines. Mr T, the twin impeller high pressure firefighting pump is ... Pump Systems Aussie launches Long Ranger version of Mr T fire pumps. Australian Pump Industries introduces a new Long Ranger ...
Fire Pump Systems
... www.ferret.com.au showcases products from suppliers of Fire Pump Systems and other related products and services. ... 20/05/08 - Prime Pumps has over 20 years of experience in designing, building and maintaining pumping systems. Prime Pumps ... Home > Health & Safety > Fire and Electrical Safety > Fire Pump Systems * You might also like: ... Renroc Group (Pumps & Engineering) Australia. The Renroc Group are specialists in the design and construction of fluid handling ...
Patent US20030072656 - Ultra-thin pump and cooling system including the pump - Google Patents
The ultra-thin pump is simple in structure, operates efficiently and can be manufactured at low cost, and the cooling system is ... A cooling system of the present invention includes a cooling device for cooling a heat-producing device by heat exchange using ... and a pump casing that includes an suction port, a discharge port and a cylinder disposed between the motor stator and the ... An ultra-thin pump of the present invention includes a ring-shaped impeller including many vanes arranged along its outer ...
MAUDE Adverse Event Report: PENUMBRA, INC. PENUMBRA SYSTEM ASPIRATION PUMP MAX 220V JCX
MAUDE Adverse Event Report: PENUMBRA, INC. PENUMBRA SYSTEM ASPIRATION PUMP MAX 220V JCX
... evaluation of the returned pump confirmed that when the pump was powered on, the pump would not produce any vacuum. The pump ... pump max). During the procedure, the pump max was switched on; however, no vacuum was produced. It was reported that the pump ... The corrosion likely caused the piston to seize, and prevented the pump from generating vacuum pressure. Penumbra pumps are ... The pump was opened by the supplier and corrosion was observed on the outlet cylinder piston crown. ...
HYDRAULIC PUMP SYSTEM WITH REDUCED COLD START PARASITIC LOSS - Caterpillar Inc.
A drain port is in fluid communication with an interior lubricating cavity of the pump. A se ... A machine hydraulic pump system including at least one hydraulic pump driven to pressurize hydraulic fluid. ... The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 9, wherein said at least one pump is a rotating piston pump. 14. The ... 5. The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 1, wherein said at least one pump is a rotating piston pump. 6. The ...
Patente US20080294108 - Infusion Pump System with Contamination-Resistant Features - Google Patentes
In particular embodiments, the infusion pump system can include a pump device that is removably attached to a controller device ... the infusion pump system can be assembled as a sealed construction that protects the electrical connection between the pump ... Some embodiments of an infusion pump system may include a construction that is resistant to external contaminants, such as ... an infusion pump system 10 can include a pump device 100 and a controller device 200 that communicates with the pump device 100 ...
China Pumps $24.7 Billion Into Financial System -- Update | Fox Business
Absorption Heat Pump Systems | LG Saudi Arabia Business
The Absorption Heat Pump supplies high temperature water by using unused energy such as waste water from power plants or sewage ... The Second-class Absorption Heat Pump. This system produces high-temperature and low-temperature energy by using waste heat ... The First-class Absorption Heat Pump. This system produces medium-temperature energy by using operating high-temperature energy ...
New HIV vaccine strategy "pumps" the immune system
New HIV vaccine strategy "pumps" the immune system. LJI scientists find that slowly releasing an HIV vaccine could prompt the ... But first, the team needed a window into the immune system. The researchers took advantage of a new technique, adopted recently ... "If you change the way the immune system sees viral proteins, it really can make a dramatic difference," Crotty says. ... The researchers believe methods like degradable capsules could be less cumbersome for patients than osmotic pumps or multiple ...
What is the sensor-augmented insulin pump system for type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM)?
... approved a sensor-augmented insulin pump system that includes an automated low-glucose suspend safety feature (Medtronics ... encoded search term (What is the sensor-augmented insulin pump system for type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM)?) and What is the ... What is the sensor-augmented insulin pump system for type 1 diabetes mellitus (DM)?. Updated: Oct 13, 2020 ... In September 2013, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a sensor-augmented insulin pump system that includes an ...
Effluent pumpsFluidFlowWastewaterOperateRotary vane vacuum pumpsElectric Diaphragm PumpGeothermal heatPeristalticWirelesslySubmersibleSpringer MagrathComprising a pluralityRefinery OperatorsAspirationSewageReliabilityAbsorption HeatCONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORINGWithstandProductsImpeller630GEfficiency2018Centrifugal pumpBypassOmniPodValveCompressorsWorld'sRefrigerantPrime pumpsInsulin pump technologyDeliversControlHealthy PancreasTubeless insulinDesignContinuouslyFeaturesWaterproofPenumbraCrane PumpsHeat pumpsOperatorsDisposableGrinder pumpsOptimizationApplicationsPressureTemperatureComponentsFiltrationIrrigationInfusion pumpSolenoidTechnologyIncorporatesIndustrial vacuum pumpsGasketWater pump
- Effluent pumps are designed for handling dirty water in typical septic tank / effluent applications. (cranepumps.com)
- Barnes effluent pumps are designed to handle most low and high head effluent applications with a 1/2" solids handling capacity. (cranepumps.com)
- They offer a broad range of customized basins with reliable and dependable 1 to 7.5 hp grinder pumps, effluent pumps, and sewage ejectors in simplex configurations. (cranepumps.com)
- Orenco's high-head effluent pumps have a lifespan of 20+ years with routine cleaning. (orenco.com)
- 6. A multi-medication pump system as recited in claim 1 , wherein one of the ports is configured to receive a bolus/flush ampoule, such that the system is configured to flush the medication out of the delivery tube and into a patient with a bolus of fluid. (google.com)
- A single structure to accomplish the suspension of a submersible pump and all associated loads, the conveyance of the pumped fluid from the pump to the surface, and the conveyance of electrical power from the surface to the submersible pump is disclosed. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The system comprises three individual elements that are assembled just before installation into the casing and are immediately disassembled when removed from the casing: a mechanical suspension means to bear the mechanical loads, a flexible tubular conduit to convey the fluid from the pump to the surface, and an electrical cable to convey electrical power from the surface to the pump. (freepatentsonline.com)
- A technique is provided for pumping fluid in subsea applications, such as booster pumping applications. (google.com)
- a plurality of hydraulic connections in fluid communication with the pump, the plurality of hydraulic connections being wet matable. (google.com)
- The fluid travels from the radiator through the water pump and into the engine. (doityourself.com)
- The Renroc Group are specialists in the design and construction of fluid handling systems for many of the world's leading EPCM contractors. (ferret.com.au)
- 9 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 7 or 8 , wherein said thrust-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves are arranged in a spiral pattern to draw fluid toward an inner periphery of said grooves during rotation of said impeller. (google.ca)
- A machine hydraulic pump system including at least one hydraulic pump driven to pressurize hydraulic fluid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- A drain port is in fluid communication with an interior lubricating cavity of the pump. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The selectively activatable flow control member is adapted to move from a fluid containment condition to a fluid withdrawal condition prior to activation of the pump to at least partially evacuate lubricating liquid from the interior of the pump in response to the temperature of the lubricating liquid dropping below a predefined lower limit. (freepatentsonline.com)
- and a selectively activatable flow control member disposed in operative relation to said at least one drain port, said selectively activatable flow control member adapted to move from a fluid containment condition to a fluid withdrawal condition in response to said temperature dropping below a predefined lower limit to at least partially evacuate said lubricating liquid from said interior cavity prior to startup of said at least one pump. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 6. The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 1, wherein said lubricating liquid consists essentially of said hydraulic fluid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 7. The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 6, wherein said selectively activatable flow control member is disposed at a position below said drain port, such that said lubricating liquid flows by gravity away from said at least one hydraulic pump when said selectively activatable flow control member is in a fluid withdrawal condition. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 8. The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 7, further comprising a return line providing fluid communication between a drainage sump and a tank storing said hydraulic fluid. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Using brains from a pork processing plant, they applied the experimental BrainEx system, which pumps a blood-substitution fluid carrying nutrients and oxygen plus stabilizing compounds and activity blockers into each brain's main arteries. (clickondetroit.com)
- The pumps employ a continuous mode, a brief series of little slurps, and a burst mode, a long, single intake of fluid. (nsf.gov)
- A spinal infusion pump implant, commonly known as a morphine pump, is a specialized device, which delivers concentrated amounts of medication into the spinal fluid space via a small catheter. (medcentral.org)
- The spinal infusion pump delivers concentrated amounts of medication into the spinal fluid, thus continuously bathing the pain receptors on the spinal cord with pain medication. (medcentral.org)
- The System provides accurate and easy measurement of fluid balance and intrauterine pressure in a closed system during hysteroscopy. (olympus.co.uk)
- is the fluid of a heat pump, just after compression, hotter than it could be if the same amount of electric energy was put directly to heating that fluid? (thenakedscientists.com)
- May specialize in controlling manifold and pumping systems, gauging or testing oil in storage tanks, or regulating the flow of oil into pipelines. (bls.gov)
- The indoor unit uses refrigerant tubes to pump refrigerant to air handler coils, which provide air flow from the heat pump to multiple rooms without the need for duct-work. (ehow.com)
- As the RPM of the car increases, the flow rate of coolant through the water pump increases as well. (doityourself.com)
- Australian Pump Industries introduces a new range of diesel powered pumps delivering both high pressure and high flow. (ferret.com.au)
- Australian Pump Industries has introduced a new diesel powered 4-inch pump designed to deliver both high pressure and high flow. (ferret.com.au)
- 2. The machine hydraulic pump system as recited in claim 1, wherein said selectively activatable flow control member is a thermally activated check valve. (freepatentsonline.com)
- The Legato 110 Dual Rate Syringe (DRS) Pump System offers flexibility to start two pumps simultaneously for delivery of two independent flow rates. (foodmanufacturing.com)
- Both pumps in the system have a wide flow rate range from 1.28 pl/min to 88.28 ml/min. (foodmanufacturing.com)
- John Straube at Buildingscience.com notes that the COP rated efficiency may not include the energy required for the pump, suggesting that "This electrical energy can be significant, particularly if the loop is long, the pipes are small, or the flow resistance within the heat pump unit is large. (treehugger.com)
- Systems can be used to remove water where gravity flow is not available without breaking concrete. (cranepumps.com)
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) air conditioning system is an extremely energy efficient means of accurately regulating the temperature within commercial buildings. (openpr.com)
- Based on system type, the market has been segmented into air-source heat pump variable refrigerant flow system, absorption heat pump variable refrigerant flow system, and ground-source heat pump variable refrigerant flow system. (openpr.com)
- Graco has a wide range of supply systems and pumps to meet all viscosity, flow rates and pressure demands for ambient or warm melt materials. (graco.com)
- These durable pumps can achieve high pressures without compromising flow stability. (graco.com)
- Economical metering pump system features proportional feed for treatment of well water systems with variable flow rates and a convenient panel-mount configuration. (grainger.com)
- ADS AG lift stations provide agricultural operations with one system to manage water flow rate, field water table level and power consumption. (ads-pipe.com)
- Means are connected to the optically coupled means to determine the blood flow rate being pumped through the tube by the pump. (google.com)
- Systems currently available do not provide a direct digital readout of flow rate but merely provide an analog relative scale which the operator must correlate to blood flow rate. (google.com)
- When the West Side sewage pump station in Onondaga County, New York, prepared to undergo its first major upgrade in over 30 years, the project required a bypass system to move a peak flow of 30 million gallons per day (MGD). (ecmconnection.com)
- C.O. Falter Construction was named the bypass contractor for the project and worked with Xylem to design and install a temporary system to convey the full amount of flow. (ecmconnection.com)
- Cast-iron bronze fitted mixed flow pumps ideal for applications with high flow, low pressure requirements. (goulds.com)
- Xylem Goulds Water Technology mixed flow pumps are ideal for applications with high flow, low pressure requirements. (goulds.com)
- These pumps are a great choice for many surface water irrigation applications, but are also perfect for high flow/low head duty points found in numerous municipal and industrial pumping applications. (goulds.com)
- Our Husky e-Series pumps are ideal for applications that require low pulsation and a smooth flow. (graco.com)
- Right ventricular assist system feedback flow control parameter for a rotary blood pump. (biomedsearch.com)
- Because the implantable RVAS did not have pump flow changes during the test conditions, it was necessary to incorporate a flow control system for the implantable RVAS. (biomedsearch.com)
- During exercise with an implantable RVAS rotary blood pump, incorporating the heart rate and VO2 as feedback parameters is feasible for controlling the flow rate. (biomedsearch.com)
- To determine the amount of leakage, all units are removed from the system, and the air flow is measured at the receiver jar. (ufl.edu)
- This system is designed to be the heart of a waste handling vehicle's hydraulic system, supplying flow for all the actuators involved, and helping the solid waste industry meet productivity goals. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- Typically driven off the engine crankshaft, the Live-Pack pump runs continuously but delivers hydraulic flow only on demand when the operator trips a switch. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- With the flow-limiting orifice, cycle times are maintained, and the userfriendly system never shuts down due to overspeed or excess flow. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- Swap out engine-stifling OEM parts with high-flow, high performance fuel injectors and fuel pumps. (autoanything.com)
- Our high-flow, high performance fuel injectors and fuel pumps boost your engine's horsepower and torque by delivering more gasoline or diesel to create a fuel mixture with serious punch. (autoanything.com)
- Key to this optimization were the capabilities provided in AFT Mercury* (now the Automated Network Sizing Module ), Applied Flow Technology's system optimization software. (aft.com)
- The entire system was optimally designed to provide the required seawater flow of 2.14 million barrels per day (62,400 gpm) for initial operations prior to 2009 with the ability to be scaled up to the planned increased flow of 3.0 million barrels per day (87,500 gpm) 10 years later. (aft.com)
- The Jabsco PAR-Max Water Pressure System Pump is designed for vessels requiring a quiet, smooth flow, on-demand pump. (defender.com)
- Barnes Solids Handling pump series are commonly found in applications involving sewage, effluent, wastewater processing and solids laden media. (cranepumps.com)
- Crown offers a broad range of engineered self-priming centrifugal pumps for a variety of light to heavy-duty wastewater applications. (cranepumps.com)
- The West Side pump station is the second largest pump station in Onondaga County, taking in about 8 million gallons of sewage a day from communities in the western suburbs, then pumping it to a nearby wastewater treatment plant. (ecmconnection.com)
- While we are proud of the controls systems designed specifically for Orenco's wastewater treatment systems, our controls division provides solutions for a variety of industries. (orenco.com)
- Since 1981, Orenco Systems, Inc. has researched, designed, and manufactured innovative onsite and decentralized wastewater collection and treatment technologies. (orenco.com)
- Seco rotary vane vacuum pumps operate oil-free with self-lubricating vanes made from special carbon. (packagingdigest.com)
- The user must know how to count carbohydrates accurately and consistently, how to operate the pump and insert the infusion set. (sparrow.org)
- This will allow users to securely operate their Omnipod System from their smartphone. (biospace.com)
- MiniMed ™ insulin pumps are designed to operate between 41-104°F. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- An integral solenoid valve activates the pumping system when the hydraulics are required to operate. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- The ability to operate and read the InvertedMagnetron and Full Range gauges makes the TPS-compact the most cost-effectivedry turbo-pumping system for monitoring and managing the operating vacuumconditions. (medindia.net)
- Establish triggers that will automatically operate your system based on a completely customizeable event situation. (rainforrent.com)
- The output temperature problem is less one of environmental heat decreasing (could easily be tapped from stable underground sources) but of the coolants used to operate heat pumps and extra efforts required to increase the temperature differential between input and output. (thenakedscientists.com)
- Reduced cost of ownership: a separate controller is not needed to operate the pump and water meter system. (dovercorporation.com)
Rotary vane vacuum pumps5
- Oil-lubricated R 5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are the industry standard due to their robustness and operational reliability. (packagingdigest.com)
- R 5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are known throughout the industry for their modern and energy-efficient vacuum generation - whether being used intermittently or around the clock, you can rely on the R 5. (packagingdigest.com)
- A compressor version of the pump, the Seco SD, is also available.Seco rotary vane vacuum pumps stand out due to their low energy consumption. (packagingdigest.com)
- A-VAC Industries is a vacuum pump supplier featuring new and rebuilt high vacuum pumps, rotary vane vacuum pumps and accessories from Alcatel, Welch and more. (iqsdirectory.com)
- Apollo Enterprises is a leading vacuum pump manufacturer offering high quality linear vacuum pumps, miniature vacuum pumps, rotary piston vacuum pumps and rotary vane vacuum pumps. (iqsdirectory.com)
Electric Diaphragm Pump1
- CINCINNATI, Ohio, Aug. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dover's Hydro Systems (NYSE: DOV) the world's largest independent manufacturer of chemical proportioning and dispensing systems, introduced Hydro Xtreme , an electric diaphragm pump designed to meet the needs of farms using highly aggressive chemicals, and to better manage fluctuations in water pressure, temperature and environmental factors. (dovercorporation.com)
- A ground-source heat pump (GSHP) is also referred to as a "geothermal" heat pump, though I prefer the former terminology, to avoid confusion with true geothermal energy systems that rely on elevated temperatures deep underground from the Earth's mantle. (treehugger.com)
- Pressure pulses caused by a peristaltic pump are sensed by a piezoelectric film positioned on an inlet conduit connecting the pump to the source of water and, when the liquid reaches a predetermined point determined by the nature of the pulses, the pulses are counted to determine the number of pump cycles. (google.ca)
- Hydro Xtreme offers several advantages compared to peristaltic pumps, such as longer life, more precise chemical dilution and no need for costly squeeze tubes or additional controllers for water meters and pump circuits. (dovercorporation.com)
- It uses patented Coplanar Energy Transfer (CET) to wirelessly power a heart pump - a Ventricular Assist Device (VAD). (prnewswire.com)
- FIVAD is a fully implanted VAD system, a Jarvik 2000 pump, powered wirelessly using both internal and external components designed by Leviticus Cardio, which allows patients to walk around without any physical impediments for up to 8 hours a day. (prnewswire.com)
- The Omnipod ® System communicates wirelessly 2 to programme insulin delivery, eliminating the need for cumbersome tubes. (myomnipod.com)
- Ranked the #1 pediatric preferred insulin pump 1 for children of all ages with diabetes, the tubeless, waterproof 2 Omnipod® System is easy to use and allows caregivers and older kids to deliver and monitor insulin wirelessly. (myomnipod.com)
- The sensor wirelessly sends glucose information to your pump every five minutes, so you can see how you're doing, spot trends and make adjustments. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- It wirelessly connects to your pump, allowing you to send BG meter readings to your pump. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- 2. A single continuous structure engaged to a submersible pump and to all associated loads according to claim 1 wherein the flexible tubular conduit and the electrical cable are attached to the suspension cable continuously. (freepatentsonline.com)
- 4. A single continuous structure engaged to a submersible pump and to all associated loads according to claim 1 wherein the mechanical suspension means is made out of a flexible metallic material. (freepatentsonline.com)
- For commercial applications: Submersible sump/dewatering, effluent, sewage and grinder pumps. (goulds.com)
- Cattle Pump System from Springer Magrath. (pbsanimalhealth.com)
Comprising a plurality2
- The system includes a compact, portable housing comprising a plurality of medication ports, each port configured to receive. (google.com)
- 4. A multi-medication pump system as recited in claim 1 , further comprising an input interface comprising a plurality of medication selection keys corresponding to and disposed adjacent the plurality of medication ports and wherein the order in which the keys are selected determines a sequence of administration of a plurality of corresponding medications. (google.com)
- Industries with the highest published employment and wages for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers are provided. (bls.gov)
- For a list of all industries with employment in Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers, see the Create Customized Tables function. (bls.gov)
- The table below provides Average Hourly and Average Annual Wages for Petroleum Pump System Operators, Refinery Operators, and Gaugers by State and Metropolitan Area. (myplan.com)
- During preparation for a thrombectomy procedure, the physician powered on the penumbra system aspiration pump max 220v (pump max) but the pump max did not produce any aspiration. (fda.gov)
- The patient was undergoing a thrombectomy procedure treating an occluded stent graft popliteal using a penumbra system aspiration pump max 220v (pump max). (fda.gov)
- The KV-6 Suction Pump is designed for endoscopic aspiration. (olympus.co.uk)
- Barnes OGV Grinder Pumps with the exlusive Slicerator™ technology are designed to reduce sewage particles to a finely ground slurry. (cranepumps.com)
- The expansion and upgrades to the West Side pump station would add more sewer capacity to help reduce sewage overflows into Lake Onondaga during heavy rains. (ecmconnection.com)
- Sump, effluent and sewage pumps, panels and accessories designed for residential applications. (goulds.com)
- Our readers and advertisers continue to tell us of pumping activity in this region, and no other publications cover pumping reliability, maintenance, and optimization in each issue. (prweb.com)
- Design reliability and flexibility of the heat pump (VRF) system makes it an exceptional choice for commercial building applications. (openpr.com)
- As demands for higher quantities and quality of water, lower cossts, improved reliability, and environmental concerns have increased, many livestock and agricultural producers are investigating an alternative technology for remote water pumping: direct-coupled solar photovoltaic (PV) powered systems. (nmsu.edu)
- Costs, reliability, and environmental concerns often influence a producer's choice of surface water pumping system. (nmsu.edu)
- Reliability: the pump is water- and UV-resistant and meets IEC specification IP65. (dovercorporation.com)
- However, absorption heat pump VRF systems are projected to witness exponential growth during the forecast period. (openpr.com)
CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING1
- Used with your pump for Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM). (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- The Aussie Mine Boss from Australian Pump Industries is built to withstand the harsh operational conditions of mine sites. (ferret.com.au)
- Manufacturers have designed pumps to withstand the normal wear and tear of daily use. (sparrow.org)
- The MiniMed ™ 670G insulin pump system is designed to withstand most conditions encountered in your daily life. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- Prime Pumps provides fire pump products. (ferret.com.au)
- We constantly evaluate our operation in order to maintain the highest standards, and continue to develop innovative technologies that will define the future of vacuum system applications, while still featuring the same durability and quality that has become the hallmark of Busch products. (packagingdigest.com)
- We carry a complete line of air systems and parts, including service and maintenance kits, filtration products, lubricants and coolers. (iqsdirectory.com)
- Some of our products include miniature vacuum pumps, liquid ring vacuum pumps, diaphragm and self-lubricating vacuum pumps. (iqsdirectory.com)
- EBARA Technologies, founded in 1990, is a world-leading manufacturer of vacuum pumps and advanced pump technology products. (iqsdirectory.com)
- Muncie Power Products Inc. , offers a different solution - the MLS Series M Live-Pack pump system . (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- All of our fuel system products are precision-built for your specific year, make and model, so they fit like the came from the factory. (autoanything.com)
- The main parts of the water pump include the body, the flange, bearings, impeller, seals, and the gasket that seals it into the engine block. (doityourself.com)
- An impeller on the water pump pulls the coolant from the radiator hose and sends it through the engine. (doityourself.com)
- Australian Pump Industries introduces a new 'Long Ranger' version of their popular Mr T twin impeller fire pumps. (ferret.com.au)
- Mr T, the twin impeller high pressure firefighting pump is now available in a new version featuring Kubota's OC series oil-air cooled diesel engine. (ferret.com.au)
- An ultra-thin pump of the present invention includes a ring-shaped impeller including many vanes arranged along its outer region and a rotor magnet at its inner region, a motor stator provided in a space encircled by an inner peripheral surface of the rotor magnet of the impeller, and a pump casing that. (google.ca)
- 2 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein at least one of said inner peripheral surface of said impeller and said cylinder of said pump casing includes a plurality of projections. (google.ca)
- 3 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein said pump casing further includes a thrust plate for bearing a thrust load at a flat surface of said impeller. (google.ca)
- 5 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein said rotor magnet and said motor stator magnetically interact with each other to bear a thrust load at a flat surface of said impeller. (google.ca)
- 6 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein at least one of said rotor magnet and said vanes of said impeller is made of a magnetic resin. (google.ca)
- 7 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein said impeller includes a flat surface including thrust-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves. (google.ca)
- 11 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein one of said inner peripheral surface of said impeller and said cylinder includes radial-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves. (google.ca)
- 13 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 1 , wherein said impeller includes a flat surface including thrust-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves, and said inner peripheral surface of said impeller includes radial-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves communicating with said thrust-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves, respectively. (google.ca)
- Medtronic's MiniMed 630G Advanced Insulin Pump System Now Available in U.S. (medgadget.com)
- Medtronic is releasing in the United States its latest MiniMed 630G insulin pump system. (medgadget.com)
- With optional CGM, the MiniMed ™ 630G pump connects with the Guardian ™ Sensor 3 to continuously check your glucose levels detecting highs and lows. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- This advanced pump will drastically increase efficiency, improve system control capabilities, optimise process performance, and provide critical performance data. (graco.com)
- Pump Systems Matter is a non-profit educational organization established by the Hydraulic Institute, and leading utilities and energy efficiency organizations, to educate the industry on the benefits to pump systems optimization and energy efficiency to improve bottom-line savings of end-user companies. (thomasnet.com)
- Based on over 50 years of experience, Lans Company distributes Becker vacuum pumps for a number of industries and applications in order to maximize productivity and efficiency for your company. (iqsdirectory.com)
- The project would also expand the pump station's capacity and increase its efficiency. (ecmconnection.com)
- The Live-Pack pump is matched to the specific vehicle for efficiency and productivity. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- Packer efficiency is maximized by allowing operators to pack trash while driving the pump at higher engine speeds. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- All cast-iron MLS Series M Live Pak pump has precisionmachined valve components, contaminant-resistant roller bearings, and pressure-balanced wear plates to provide high volumetric efficiency and long service life. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- Depends on the outside temperature, but I get about 3:1 from an airsource pump feeding a low temperature (30 degC) underfloor heating coil, and a bit less efficiency when heating the hot water tank (50 degC). (thenakedscientists.com)
- The main problem however is that (i) heat pumps work at low output temperatures and their efficiency decreases sharply when requested output temperature goes up, whereas (ii) power plants require high temperature output to be able to generate electricity efficiently. (thenakedscientists.com)
- Feng, L. and Hrnjak, P., "Performance Characteristics of a Mobile Heat Pump System at Low Ambient Temperature," SAE Technical Paper 2018-01-0076, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4271/2018-01-0076 . (sae.org)
- Aussie Pumps has already activated their 'Fire Ready' program for 2018 to help people protect their property, farms, livestock and assets this summer. (ferret.com.au)
- 4 . The pumping system as recited in claim 1 , wherein the pump comprises a centrifugal pump. (google.com)
- Built-in Bypass For Stock Fuel System: Allows vehicle to bypass the DFS780 pump under light loads, reducing wear & tear on the DFS780. (carid.com)
- Off-pump bypass surgery involves the conventional split of the breastbone but, unlike conventional coronary bypass surgery, does not require stopping the heart or using the heart-lung machine. (mayoclinichealthsystem.org)
- Use AnDRU boxes to control your bypass pumps remotely from a main control room. (rainforrent.com)
- Automated electric-driven bypass system used four stages of pumps to scale to dewatering needs. (rainforrent.com)
- Big news in the Diabetes Community's tech space, as the FDA has granted what it dubs "breakthrough device designation" to a future closed loop system that combines a continuous glucose monitor with an insulin patch pump to rival the tubeless OmniPod. (healthline.com)
- The existing first-generation EoFlow patch pump is quite a bit thinner (at 9.9mm x 32.4mm x 12.9mm) than the OmniPod (39mm x 52mm x 14.5mm). (healthline.com)
- BILLERICA, Mass.--( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) (Insulet), the global leader in tubeless insulin pump technology with its Omnipod ® Insulin Management System (Omnipod System), today announced it is collaborating with Samsung Electronics America, Inc. for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone-controlled Omnipod System. (biospace.com)
- Insulet's FDA-cleared Omnipod DASH ™ Insulin Management System (Omnipod DASH System) has been designed as an app on a locked-down mobile phone incorporating state-of-the-art security features. (biospace.com)
- The Knox platform complements the Omnipod DASH System security features by verifying the integrity of the Samsung mobile device through a series of security checks starting from the hardware level and extending through the operating system, creating a highly-secure platform. (biospace.com)
- By integrating Samsung smartphones with drug delivery medical devices like Insulet's Omnipod System, we've demonstrated that consumer-based digital health technologies can not only monitor and track one's condition, but they can enable patient control of medical treatments," said Dr. David Rhew, Chief Medical Officer and VP/GM for Enterprise Healthcare, Samsung Electronics America. (biospace.com)
- The Omnipod Insulin Management System provides a unique alternative to traditional insulin delivery methods. (biospace.com)
- Founded in 2000, more than 150,000 users across the globe rely on Insulet's Omnipod Insulin Management System to bring simplicity and freedom to their lives. (biospace.com)
- On July 1, Insulet assumed direct operations of its Omnipod Insulin Management System product line in Europe, including sales, marketing, training and customer support activities. (biospace.com)
- What is the Omnipod ® Insulin Management System? (myomnipod.com)
- The two-part Omnipod ® System includes the Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) and a tubeless, waterproof 1 insulin pump (Pod) that helps to simplify the management of your insulin-dependent diabetes. (myomnipod.com)
- Please speak with your diabetes healthcare professional first to assess your suitability for the Omnipod ® Insulin Management System. (myomnipod.com)
- See how the Omnipod ® System works. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod ® System features precise, personalized continuous insulin delivery without tubing. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod ® System has changed the lives of many individuals with diabetes across the globe, and we're not stopping there. (myomnipod.com)
- Learn more about Insulet Corporation - makers of the Omnipod ® System. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod® Insulin Management System was created for this very reason - to manage diabetes with as few disruptions to daily life as possible. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod ® System includes a tubeless, waterproof 2 Pod that your child can wear just about anywhere that they would be given an insulin injection. (myomnipod.com)
- Try a FREE Pod Demo Kit at home to see if the Omnipod® System can keep up with your child. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod ® System is different from other tubed insulin pumps. (myomnipod.com)
- Over 140,000 Omnipod ® System users and their families experience the benefits of our tubeless insulin delivery system every day. (myomnipod.com)
- The Omnipod® System lets kids be kids. (myomnipod.com)
- 10 . The pumping system as recited in claim 6 , wherein the self-contained pumping module further comprises at least one isolation valve positioned between pumps of the plurality of pumps. (google.com)
- When fitted with a gas-ballast valve (optional), vapors can be pumped without condensing. (packagingdigest.com)
- The Barnes Hard Piped Fiberglass Lift Stations are an economical solution equipped with a true union ball valve for shallow stations where rail systems are not required. (cranepumps.com)
- Laundry Tray Systems come complete, pre-assembled with pump, tank, discharge pipe and check valve. (cranepumps.com)
- Complete pump system (water cooling) with high vacuum valve, baffle, backing valve and roughing valve with pneumatic operation. (welchvacuum.com)
- In addition to technical pumping information and case studies, Pumps & Systems MENA will also cover ancillary equipment, including motors and drives, instrumentation, seals, bearings, valves, compressors, engines, and every variety of pumps used in the six target industries. (prweb.com)
- Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems is one of the largest manufacturers of vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors in the world. (packagingdigest.com)
- Busch Vacuum Pumps and Systems is a leading manufacturer and retailer of vacuum pumps, blowers, compressors and customized systems using vacuum technology. (packagingdigest.com)
- Expect the best from Pacific Air Compressors, a leading distributor of air compressors, air dryers, air filters, vacuum pumps and accessories from eight different manufacturers. (iqsdirectory.com)
- The launch of Pumps & Systems MENA will provide a printed version of the world's leading authority on pumping technology to subscribers in the GCC countries. (prweb.com)
- Based in Cincinnati, Ohio and with offices and support teams around the globe, Hydro Systems is the world's largest independent manufacturer of chemical injecting, proportioning, dispensing and medicating equipment. (dovercorporation.com)
- Isolate the heat-pump split system unit and refrigerant tubing by placing the unit above a load-bearing wall. (ehow.com)
- Pump dry nitrogen through refrigerant lines to prevent oxidation. (ehow.com)
- One big challenge of such systems using low pressure refrigerant is the substantial drop of heating capacity at low ambient temperature conditions, when heat is most needed. (sae.org)
- Other factors like pressure drop induced temperature glide and refrigerant maldistribution in the outdoor evaporator also weakens the system ability to absorb heat from ambient air. (sae.org)
- This paper presents detailed and in-depth analysis of the performance and limiting factors on low ambient temperature operation of a mobile heat pump system using refrigerant R1234yf. (sae.org)
- Design issues in refrigerant piping and control wiring are restraining factors for the global heat pump VRF systems market. (openpr.com)
- Shorter piping run along with better refrigerant distribution and a highly responsive piping system is expected to drive the heat pump VRF systems market rapidly. (openpr.com)
- This region is expected to maintain its dominance in the market during the forecast period owing to the presence of variable refrigerant volume system manufacturers in countries such as South Korea and Japan. (openpr.com)
- 20/05/08 - Prime Pumps has over 20 years of experience in designing, building and maintaining pumping systems. (ferret.com.au)
Insulin pump technology1
- Experience insulin pump technology that automatically adjusts background insulin every 5 minutes based on your body's unique needs. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- Insulin pump therapy delivers a small amount of short-acting insulin all the time, just like a working pancreas. (sparrow.org)
- Whether this PDM-style device is what we see launch with the full EoPancreas system remains to be seen, as the company is likely discussing smartphone app-control with regulators. (healthline.com)
- Here we show that pump-probe networks can, in principle, perform different tasks and mediate quorum-sensing, chronometric and ratiometric control. (nature.com)
- Thus, some systems control gene expression directly, others indirectly, and a few do so in both ways. (nature.com)
- Finally, insulin pump therapy is a convenient method of intensive insulin therapy, which helps improve blood glucose control. (sparrow.org)
- The basins come in a variety of sizes and offer options in pumps, control panels, and covers to suit every project's exact needs. (cranepumps.com)
- Once approved, the system will be the first device providing consumers the ability to use their personal Galaxy smartphone 1 to securely control their insulin pump therapy. (biospace.com)
- We are thrilled to work with Samsung, the global leader in smartphones, to lead the way in offering phone control of an insulin pump in a way that is simple, safe and secure. (biospace.com)
- Dura-Flo pumps and supply systems provide uniform control and delivery for sealant and adhesive materials. (graco.com)
- Designed specifically for warm melt materials and temperature conditioning applications, Graco Warm Melt Supply Systems deliver superior heat control and performance. (graco.com)
- This invention relates to a blood pump system including a blood pump control system for driving a roller blood pump of the type used in hemodialysis systems. (google.com)
- Furthermore, the final design of the control and data acquisition system is shown and explained. (diva-portal.org)
- Many institutions are focusing and developing a control system for a left ventricular assist system (LVAS) with rotary blood pumps. (biomedsearch.com)
- With the Live-Pack system, the operator has full control of the hydraulics at all times. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- It has fewer working components (no overspeed control, throttle lockout, or speed limiters) than conventional systems, thus reducing potential maintenance problems even further. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- The AnDRU box is specifically designed to control pumps and alarms and is expandable to control more than three pumps at once. (rainforrent.com)
- A built-in microprocessor system control is designed into the pump with LCD display. (dovercorporation.com)
- Insulin pumps work by continuously delivering insulin at set and variable rates, mimicking the insulin release of a healthy pancreas. (myomnipod.com)
- Discover how our tubeless insulin management system works. (myomnipod.com)
- PumpBase is a sophisticated software application that finds the best pumps for your liquid conveyance design whether its a water distribution system or a chemical delivery system. (environmental-expert.com)
- The main design goal for ROAM was to create the best Asset Monitoring System on the planet, allowing a customer complete freedom with regard to the choice of communication network, hardware and system setup. (environmental-expert.com)
- Robust design, lifetime-lubricated bearings and a surface-cooled motor guarantee a long service life for the pump. (packagingdigest.com)
- It also incorporates a new insulin pump design to provide convenient diabetes management with a simple user interface, full-color screen, waterproofing and remote bolus. (diabetesincontrol.com)
- The EGP-100 irrigation pump has a lightweight, compact design. (fujifilmusa.com)
- To that end, we design and build our systems to require minimum maintenance, which lowers your cost of ownership. (graco.com)
- These vacuum pump system companies can design, engineer and manufacture vacuum pump systems to your specifications and application need. (iqsdirectory.com)
- In this paper, a close-to-final design of the pumps is being described. (diva-portal.org)
- While the initial design called for using the station's existing pumps, during a plan review, a dewatering application engineer with Xylem calculated that the existing pumps would only bear 19 MGD of water. (ecmconnection.com)
- Our universal system design allows for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems. (waterfiltersonline.com)
- The design incorporates load-sensing gear pump technology - with which most service personnel are familiar. (hydraulicspneumatics.com)
- Since the process to design and implement such a system may be a challenging task, New Mexico State University's Engineering NM program initiated a project to provide the Cooperative Extension Service (CES) with a demonstration module, an interactive design spreadsheet, and literature related to solar water pumping to better inform NM water users about the benefits and methodology of implementing this technology. (nmsu.edu)
- This publication provides a general discussion of how to design a photovoltaic-powered solar water pumping system for livestock. (nmsu.edu)
- If you could design the right heat pump, this could work. (thenakedscientists.com)
- The system includes the Enhanced Enlite(TM) sensor, which continuously monitors glucose levels with accuracy and comfort. (diabetesincontrol.com)
- For tritium processing in JET during the next Deuterium-Tritium-Experiment (DTE2), a fully tritium compatible and continuously working vacuum pumping system has been developed. (diva-portal.org)
- Pump manufacturers have built in safety features, including visual and auditory alarms, which alert the wearer. (sparrow.org)
- The system features SmartGuard technology that's being passed down from the MiniMed 530G. (medgadget.com)
- One of the most important features of a blood pump system used in hemodialysis is precise regulation of the speed of the motor driving the blood pump. (google.com)
- Penumbra pumps are visually and functionally tested during incoming quality inspection. (fda.gov)
- Crane Pumps & Systems also offers comprehensive piping analysis for your projects. (cranepumps.com)
- however ductless mini-split heat pumps offer a solution. (ehow.com)
- Are Ground Source Heat Pumps (AKA Geothermal Systems) A Good Choice? (treehugger.com)
- Every time I write about ground source heat pumps, (like in my post Blowing Hot and Cold on Ground Source Heat Pumps ) the commenters are enraged, saying " If I were a geothermal contractor or manufacturer I would have asked that this be removed for falsely conveying what geothermal has to offer " and "engineering degree would probably help too. (treehugger.com)
- Right off the bat I am excited about his post, for he agrees with me about calling them ground source heat pumps instead of geothermal. (treehugger.com)
- Barnes Pressure Sewer Systems offer a broad range of customized engineered pressure sewer basins with reliable and dependable 1 to 7.5 hp grinder pumps in simplex and duplex configurations to the municipal and commercial markets. (cranepumps.com)
- Consisting of approximately 145 km of pipeline and several pumping stations, the optimization addressed both initial operational requirements and planned expansions over ten years and included both first and life-cycle costs. (aft.com)
- The self-contained nature of the pumping module enables easy deployment to a sea floor in a variety of applications. (google.com)
- To learn more about the system and its applications, or to obtain pricing information, please call or email to have a technical representative in the US or Canada contact you. (bio-medicine.org)
- Traditional engine drive trash pumps are ideal for pumping applications in environments where supplying power for an electric pump is not practical. (ferret.com.au)
- Over 2.5 million of these vacuum pumps are used worldwide everyday in tough industrial applications. (packagingdigest.com)
- Mink claw vacuum pumps have been developed especially for use in industrial applications where a constant vacuum, high suction capacity and totally oil-free compression are essential. (packagingdigest.com)
- Busch Vacuum Technics Inc. (Canada) offers more than 50 years of experience and expertise in vacuum system manufacturing, and can provide customized solutions for a variety of vacuum applications. (packagingdigest.com)
- Barnes UL listed fountain pumps are the market leader in decorative water applications. (cranepumps.com)
- The growth of the heat pump VRF systems market is highly reliant on the growth of the construction industry particularly focusing on building applications. (openpr.com)
- For the purpose of in depth analysis, the heat pump VRF systems market has been segmented on the basis of system type, applications, and geography. (openpr.com)
- Various applications of heat pump VRF system include application in the residential and commercial sector. (openpr.com)
- Still, this new experimental system, called BrainEx (for ex vivo, or outside the body), may have "broader applications" -- some relevant to humans, Sestan and his co-authors wrote: "This possibility raises important ethical considerations that must be addressed. (clickondetroit.com)
- We serve both medical and nonmedical applications with quality vacuum pumps made in the USA. (iqsdirectory.com)
- This system is only suited to flooded suction applications and is ideally suited for the supply of laundries and toilets. (bunnings.com.au)
- To draw samples from a source of liquid, a pumping system measures the amount of liquid being pumped by detecting pump cycles and calculating the pumped liquid from this measurement and stored data including conduit size, pressure head and statistical data to correlate detected pump cycles with volume. (google.ca)
- Direct-Q system performance characteristics are automatically monitored by pressure, temperature and resistivity sensors, and are clearly displayed on the system's display, which also indicates when routine maintenance should be performed. (bio-medicine.org)
- In extremely low ambient temperature, compressor speed may need to be regulated in order to prevent suction pressure going below atmospheric pressure, hence further reducing heat pumping capability. (sae.org)
- 8 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 3 , wherein said thrust plate includes thrust-dynamic-pressure generating grooves. (google.ca)
- 10 . The ultra-thin pump of claim 7 or 8 , wherein said thrust-dynamic-pressure-generating grooves are arranged in a herringbone pattern. (google.ca)
- The corrosion likely caused the piston to seize, and prevented the pump from generating vacuum pressure. (fda.gov)
- The portable and rechargeable Squid Pump provides intermittent air pressure to the air bladders within the wraps to create sequential intermittent compression. (physique.co.uk)
- For user comfort, the Squid Pump is programmed with 4 different compression modes, which have different peak pressure levels and inflation/deflation cycles. (physique.co.uk)
- However, the Yokogawa system can accurately detect cavitation in pump much earlier by directly measuring the weak pressure fluctuation as a bubble collapses within the transmitter. (yokogawa.com)
- This system incorporates unique sensing logic suing a high-precision differential pressure transmitter (DPharp EJX) and a controller (STARDOM) that is capable of real-time operation on a 100 ms cycle. (yokogawa.com)
- This pump train will be used as roughing pump to cover a pressure regime between 10(-1) Pa and ambient pressure. (diva-portal.org)
- What is the maximum output pressure for this pump? (coleparmer.com)
- The maximum pressure of this system, as is with the Tygon tubing it comes with, is 40 psi. (coleparmer.com)
- The kit comes complete with pressure pump, pressure controller, "round style" poly pump cover and base, switch over device, flexible hose fittings and in-line suction filter. (bunnings.com.au)
- GPM- Pressure Switch - Includes Switch and Conversion Kit to Mount New Style Switch Onto Older Style-J and -0000 Pumps. (iboats.com)
- In addition togauge pressure, the large display also indicates when tip-seal replacement isneeded, preventing damage to the full system and especially the turbomolecularpump. (medindia.net)
- Trees, however, do not, and given their size, you would expect them to need pumps capable of creating extremely high pressure," says Kaare Hartvig Jensen. (dtu.dk)
- Large structures need a lot of pressure, but trees don't imitate small plants, nor do they have these membrane pumps. (dtu.dk)
- When the water pump is turning, the coolant flows and keeps the engine at a proper temperature. (doityourself.com)
- This system produces medium-temperature energy by using operating high-temperature energy and low-temperature waste heat energy. (lg.com)
- Supply systems and pumps reliably move viscous materials at ambient temperature and can also provide warm and hot melt material conditioning. (graco.com)
- Whilst the system provides an air change in the house every two hours, it can take outside air of -1°C and convert this to an incoming air temperature of 34°C. (buildingcentre.co.uk)
- A substance freezes and melts at the same temperature, depending on whether energy is being added or removed from the system. (answers.com)
- While something is melting or freezing the temperature does not change until one or other end state is achieved, even though energy is being added or removed from the system. (answers.com)
- When a simple closed system does work and no heat is added, the temperature of the system will drop. (answers.com)
- When heat is added to a system, the temperature increases, unless there is a phase change taking place. (answers.com)
- An endothermic reaction is one in which heat is ADDED to the system so the temperature of the system will INCREASE. (answers.com)
- Assoc. Professor Jiri Maly who participated in the FIVAD surgery said 'We were really satisfied how easy it was to position the internal components of Leviticus' system during surgery. (prnewswire.com)
- Ebara provides each application with the best vac pump components and services available. (iqsdirectory.com)
- We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through three operating segments: Engineered Systems, Fluids and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. (dovercorporation.com)
- Move waste oil quickly and easily with this all-polypropylene transfer pump and system components. (newpig.com)
- Move waste oil quickly and easily with this aluminum-base transfer pump and system components. (newpig.com)
- Carver's new filtrate pumps are being used on vacuum filtration equipment supplied to mines in Australia. (ferret.com.au)
- These systems provide water filtration on demand for drinking water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc. and for cooking purposes as well. (waterfiltersonline.com)
- Our solutions include community collection systems, advanced secondary treatment systems, watertight fiberglass tanks, and in-tank pumping and filtration systems. (orenco.com)
- It is similar to measuring the pumping capacity of an irrigation system in gallons per minute. (ufl.edu)
- Some embodiments of an infusion pump system may include a construction that is resistant to external contaminants, such as precipitation, water splashes, sweat and the like. (google.es)
- In particular embodiments, the infusion pump system can include a pump device that is removably attached to a controller device. (google.es)
- In such circumstances, the infusion pump system can be assembled as a sealed construction that protects the electrical connection between the pump device and the removable controller device. (google.es)
- What is a spinal infusion pump implant? (medcentral.org)
- The spinal infusion pump is also known as an intrathecal infusion pump. (medcentral.org)
- Am I a candidate for a spinal infusion pump implant? (medcentral.org)
- Spinal infusion pump implants are offered to patients with chronic and severe pain, who have not adequately responded to other, more conservative, treatments. (medcentral.org)
- Some examples of diagnoses for which a spinal infusion pump might be used include failed back syndrome, post-laminectomy syndrome, cancer pain, RSD, and severe osteoporosis or end-stage arthritis. (medcentral.org)
- Patients have to also meet certain other screening criteria before a spinal infusion pump is implanted. (medcentral.org)
- What is the purpose of a spinal infusion pump? (medcentral.org)
- How long does a spinal infusion pump implant take? (medcentral.org)
- Once all the criteria for a spinal infusion pump are met, the actual procedure in the operating room takes from 45 minutes to two hours. (medcentral.org)
- Will the spinal infusion pump implant hurt? (medcentral.org)
- The implantation of a spinal infusion pump is a surgical procedure that requires cutting of the skin. (medcentral.org)
- Will I be "put out" for the spinal infusion pump implantation? (medcentral.org)
- Depending on the patient, the spinal infusion pump and infusion catheter placement may be done under general anesthesia. (medcentral.org)
- Then for the tunneling of the catheter and the infusion pump placement, patients are given stronger deeper intravenous sedation so that they usually will have no memory of this part of the surgery. (medcentral.org)
- A pocket under the skin is made in the lower abdomen into which the infusion pump will be placed. (medcentral.org)
- Where is the infusion pump placed? (medcentral.org)
- The infusion pump is then placed on the side of the abdomen in a pocket under the skin. (medcentral.org)
- Also it doesn't use your water pump to work, Its an electric solenoid in the piping. (airforums.com)
- Malave also tells us they expect to launch just the patch pump in the U.S. first, as a sort of first-generation before adding in smart algorithms and eventually the built in CGM technology. (healthline.com)
- These compact vacuum pumps own their robustness to proven rotary vane technology with recirculating oil lubrication. (packagingdigest.com)
- Yokogawa's unique and patented technology enables customers to monitor process conditions in a pump to predict the onset of cavitation even before the first air bubble forms. (yokogawa.com)
- Start realising major benefits with tank-free technology of the InvisiPac hot melt delivery systems. (graco.com)
- The new Genvex Premium range combines heat recovery ventilation with heat pump technology to efficiently harness energy from outgoing air. (buildingcentre.co.uk)
- Demersible chopper pumps solve clogging with an innovative, unique, first-of-its-kind, patented chopping technology that slices even the most troublesome solids in waste stream. (cranepumps.com)
- Only the MiniMed system has SmartGuard ™ technology, which takes action for you if your sensor glucose values go below a preset level. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- only our pump and sensor have SmartGuard ™ technology that helps you stay in range. (medtronicdiabetes.com)
- Its patented pump vault technology eliminates the need for a separate septic tank and pump tank. (orenco.com)
- Intel computer systems (and others) use this technology to reach effective FSB speeds of 1600 MT/s (million transfers per second), even though the FSB clock speed is only 400 MHz (cycles per second). (wikipedia.org)
- For the Build It House, we've decided to take the technology one step further by installing Total Home Environment's heat pump ventilation (HPV) system. (self-build.co.uk)
- But if you are an engineer, the work does not stop here-for a chip that can create up to 10 atmospheres and over a period of hours and days can stably transport liquid without pumps and electronic equipment of any kind-is interesting as a technology. (dtu.dk)
- FIVAD incorporates a heart pump produced by Jarvik Heart Inc, an established manufacturer of ventricular assist devices. (prnewswire.com)
Industrial vacuum pumps2
- 4 . The pump system of claim 2 , wherein the water-resistant seal device comprises a polymer foam gasket coupled to an external surface of the non-reusable pump device. (google.es)
- 5 . The pump system of claim 4 , wherein the polymer foam gasket surrounds an electrical interface between the first and second electrical connectors when the controller device is removably attached to the pump device. (google.es)
- The cooling system water pump is a very important part of your vehicle. (doityourself.com)
- The water pump, mounted at the front of the engine, works whenever the engine is running. (doityourself.com)
- Depending on the vehicle, different belts are responsible for the water pump. (doityourself.com)
- When the cooling system water pump is not working properly, you will often notice a rattling sound or a squeaking sound coming from the area. (doityourself.com)
- If you have a water pump that is not working correctly, you will want to have it replaced right away. (doityourself.com)
- How Long Does a Water Pump Last? (doityourself.com)
- If you have a problem with your water pump, you may be able to take care of the repairs on your own, as long as you have the right tools and knowledge. (doityourself.com)
- I turned on the water pump. (airforums.com)