Education, Medical, Graduate
Internship and Residency
Medical Staff, Hospital
Physician's Practice Patterns
Education, Dental, Graduate
Attitude of Health Personnel
Referral and Consultation
Primary Health Care
Foreign Medical Graduates
Specialty Uses of Chemicals
Health Care Surveys
Professional Practice Location
A medical discipline that is based on the philosophy that all body systems are interrelated and dependent upon one another for good health. This philosophy, developed in 1874 by Dr. Andrew Taylor Still, recognizes the concept of "wellness" and the importance of treating illness within the context of the whole body. Special attention is placed on the MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM.
Physicians, Primary Care
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
Education, Medical, Undergraduate
Insurance, Pharmaceutical Services
Education, Medical, Continuing
Medical Laboratory Science
Health Services Accessibility
Medically Underserved Area
Health Services Needs and Demand
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Insurance Claim Review
Review of claims by insurance companies to determine liability and amount of payment for various services. The review may also include determination of eligibility of the claimant or beneficiary or of the provider of the benefit; determination that the benefit is covered or not payable under another policy; or determination that the service was necessary and of reasonable cost and quality.
Outpatient Clinics, Hospital
Relative Value Scales
Coded listings of physician or other professional services using units that indicate the relative value of the various services they perform. They take into account time, skill, and overhead cost required for each service, but generally do not consider the relative cost-effectiveness. Appropriate conversion factors can be used to translate the abstract units of the relative value scales into dollar fees for each service based on work expended, practice costs, and training costs.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Quality of Health Care
Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)
Delivery of Health Care
Fellowships and Scholarships
Ambulatory Care Facilities
International Educational Exchange
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (U.S.)
Communication, in the sense of cross-fertilization of ideas, involving two or more academic disciplines (such as the disciplines that comprise the cross-disciplinary field of bioethics, including the health and biological sciences, the humanities, and the social sciences and law). Also includes problems in communication stemming from differences in patterns of language usage in different academic or medical disciplines.
Academic Medical Centers
Health Maintenance Organizations
Organized systems for providing comprehensive prepaid health care that have five basic attributes: (1) provide care in a defined geographic area; (2) provide or ensure delivery of an agreed-upon set of basic and supplemental health maintenance and treatment services; (3) provide care to a voluntarily enrolled group of persons; (4) require their enrollees to use the services of designated providers; and (5) receive reimbursement through a predetermined, fixed, periodic prepayment made by the enrollee without regard to the degree of services provided. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Competitive Medical Plans
Alternative health care delivery mechanisms, such as PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS or other health insurance services or prepaid plans (other than HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS), that meet Medicare qualifications for a risk-sharing contract. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Comprehensive Health Care
Patient Care Team
Insurance, Physician Services
United States Department of Veterans Affairs
A system for classifying patient care by relating common characteristics such as diagnosis, treatment, and age to an expected consumption of hospital resources and length of stay. Its purpose is to provide a framework for specifying case mix and to reduce hospital costs and reimbursements and it forms the cornerstone of the prospective payment system.
Surgical Procedures, Operative
Practice Management, Medical
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Directions or principles presenting current or future rules of policy for assisting health care practitioners in patient care decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy, or related clinical circumstances. The guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by the convening of expert panels. The guidelines form a basis for the evaluation of all aspects of health care and delivery.
Continuity of Patient Care
A province of western Canada, lying between the provinces of British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Its capital is Edmonton. It was named in honor of Princess Louise Caroline Alberta, the fourth daughter of Queen Victoria. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p26 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p12)
Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care)
Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Delivery of Health Care, Integrated
A health care system which combines physicians, hospitals, and other medical services with a health plan to provide the complete spectrum of medical care for its customers. In a fully integrated system, the three key elements - physicians, hospital, and health plan membership - are in balance in terms of matching medical resources with the needs of purchasers and patients. (Coddington et al., Integrated Health Care: Reorganizing the Physician, Hospital and Health Plan Relationship, 1994, p7)
Medicare Part B
The voluntary portion of Medicare, known as the Supplementary Medical Insurance (SMI) Program, that includes physician's services, home health care, medical services, outpatient hospital services, and laboratory, pathology, and radiology services. All persons entitled to Medicare Part A may enroll in Medicare Part B on a monthly premium basis.
Rural Health Services
Errors or mistakes committed by health professionals which result in harm to the patient. They include errors in diagnosis (DIAGNOSTIC ERRORS), errors in the administration of drugs and other medications (MEDICATION ERRORS), errors in the performance of surgical procedures, in the use of other types of therapy, in the use of equipment, and in the interpretation of laboratory findings. Medical errors are differentiated from MALPRACTICE in that the former are regarded as honest mistakes or accidents while the latter is the result of negligence, reprehensible ignorance, or criminal intent.
Progressive Patient Care
Health professionals who practice medicine as members of a team with their supervising physicians. They deliver a broad range of medical and surgical services to diverse populations in rural and urban settings. Duties may include physical exams, diagnosis and treatment of disease, interpretation of tests, assist in surgery, and prescribe medications. (from http://www.aapa.orglabout-pas accessed 2114/2011)
Databases as Topic
Patient Care Management
Foley Downtown Historic District
Health Care; Recreation And Culture; Domestic; Landscape Subgovernment: Post Office; Specialty Store; Hospital; Auditorium; ... Historic function: Domestic; Commerce/trade; Government; Social; Religion; Industry/processing/extraction; Health Care Historic ... subfunction: Single Dwelling; Hotel; Specialty Store; Warehouse; Restaurant; City Hall; Meeting Hall Criteria: Event, ...
Kalispell Regional Medical Center
"Pediatric Neurology , Pediatric Specialty Care , Montana Children's Specialists , Kalispell Regional Healthcare". www.krh.org. ... "Pediatric Gastroenterology , Pediatric Specialty Care , Montana Children's Specialists , Kalispell Regional Healthcare". www. ... In 1981, a medical/surgical Intensive Care Unit was added. In 1985, Brendan House, an extended care facility, was opened. In ... On January 17, 1976, the Kalispell Regional Hospital was completed and ready to render patient care. The old hospital ( ...
"Specialty Licenses & Permits". Ohio Department of Natural Resources. "skinks - Care Sheets Information about Five lined skink ... Parental care ends a day or two after hatching when hatchlings leave the nest. Young American five-lined skinks, with a ... How to care for a skink, Wikihow. "Species at risk in Ontario". 16 July 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2017. Canada, Government of ... A pair of skinks may live in a 25-30 US gallon terrarium, and may live for 5-10 years with adequate care. Clutch of eggs ...
"Ablegamers... So Everyone can Game!". Pediatric Specialty Care. December 19, 2015. Chacos, Brad (29 June 2017). "AbleGamers' ... the first being at the Pediatric Specialty Care in Hopewell PA. In 2017 AbleGamers started the Player Panels initiative, ...
Summit Medical Group
In 2016, Le Benger was named #8 in the "NJBiz Health Care Power 50 list" - a publicized ranking of the leaders of New Jersey ... Summit Medical Group treats 70,000 patients per month, and offers 81 specialties with 618 doctors and other medical ... The goal of this three-year campaign is to improve care and outcomes for patients with type 2 diabetes. Summit Medical Group ... In January 2016, Summit Medical Group joined Trinity Health Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Trinity Health ACO is one of ...
Crotalidae polyvalent immune fab
Ingraham C (20 July 2015). "This $153,000 rattlesnake bite is everything wrong with American health care". The Washington Post ... "Treatment with CroFab". BTG Specialty Pharmaceuticals. Retrieved 18 June 2015. Boyer LV (December 2015). "On 1000-Fold ...
"Geary Street Urgent Care". SHS. Archived from the original on 2012-09-09. Retrieved 2010-07-10. "Albany Family & Specialty ... Albany is also served by Samaritan North Albany Urgent Care and Geary Street Urgent Care, both of which are part of Samaritan ... One of the major producers of these metals in Albany is ATI Specialty Alloys and Components (formerly ATI Wah Chang) which has ... In addition to farming and manufacturing, the city's economy depends on retail trade, health care, and social assistance. In ...
"Caring for Your Glass". Victoria and Albert Museum. Retrieved 22 April 2018. Lovell, Adam (July 18, 2006). GLASS BEAD ... Objects Specialty Group Postprints. Twenty-One: 205-228. Retrieved 22 April 2018. Laidman, Jenni (May 13, 2002). "Seeking cures ... Koob, Stephen P. (2006). Conservation and care of glass object. London: Archetype. ISBN 1904982085. Media related to Glass ... Koob, Stephen (2006). Conservation and Care of Glass Objects. New York: Archetype Publications. ISBN 1-904982-08-5. Brill, ...
"Perfusion > Perfusion Services". Specialty Care Services Group. Larsen, E. H. (2007). "August Krogh (1874-1949): 1920 Nobel ...
Mohawk Valley Health System
"Primary Care & Specialty Doctors , Mohawk Valley Health System". mvhealthsystem.org. Retrieved 2020-05-03. Observer-Dispatch. " ... along with an expanded Adult Day Health Care Program. Adult Day Health Care Program - Community-based long-term health care ... Certified home health care agency MVHS provides dental care for patients with traditional Medicaid coverage. Home to the Dr. ... Francis in Syracuse, was a teacher in Utica and founded the hospital to care for its residents. It was originally located in a ...
Conservation and restoration of paintings
Laurin, G. "The Craft and Care of East Asian Lacquer". Denver Art Museum. Retrieved 13 April 2017. Library of Congress. "Care, ... Paintings Specialty Group Listserv. (2014). Backing Boards (M. Gridley, Ed.). Retrieved 27 March 2017, from http://www. ... Providing the proper care to each of these materials ensures that the overall condition of the painting is protected. Using ... Preventive care seems to be the best method of conservation. However, after more than 10 years of investigation, conservators ...
Specialties within pediatrics require further training in the form of 3-year fellowships. Specialties include critical care, ... Medical specialty. References. *^ "Age limits of pediatrics". Pediatrics. 81 (5): 736. May 1988. PMID 3357740. Retrieved ... P.M. Dunn, "Soranus of Ephesus (circa AD 98-138) and perinatal care in Roman times", Archives of Disease in Childhood: Fetal ... "Classics of Child Care". Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh. Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 9 July ...
East Cleveland, Ohio
Candlewood Park Healthcare Center offers care for senior citizens including outpatient care and rehabilitation services. The ... "Specialties , Stephanie Tubbs Jones Health Center". Cleveland Clinic. Retrieved 2017-10-25. "Crime rates for East Cleveland, OH ... "Outpatient Rehab & Senior Care in Cleveland , CommuniCare". www.communicarehealth.com. Retrieved 2017-10-07. "Stephanie Tubbs ... Huron Hospital was a notable health care facility, being the only Level-II trauma center between Cleveland's MetroHealth ...
Michael A. Calhoun
General Calhoun is a graduate of the Combat Casualty Care Course; the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) Officer Basic and Advance ... Courses; AMEDD Pharmacy Specialty Orientation Course; the Support Operations Course; Command and General Staff Services School ...
Prescription drug prices in the United States
"Specialty Pharmacy Drug List" (PDF). "Specialty Drugs and Health Care Costs". "Trends in Retail Prices of Specialty ... In 2010, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, was created. ... 300 specialty products were available with more than 700 in development (Pew 2016). The high costs of specialty pharmaceuticals ... including specialty pharmaceuticals Chambers et al. may have identified one path to identifying the value of Specialty ...
Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Specialty Care Centers. A specialty care center is a healthcare facility established to provide treatment and services to ... or the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). SCID Specialty Care Center: NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's ... 41 pediatric intensive care beds (including 14 cardiac intensive care beds), and 50 neonatal intensive care beds. Pediatric ... "SCID - Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Specialty Care Center - NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital". www. ...
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
"Designated Trauma & Specialty Care Centers". Georgia Department of Public Health. Archived from the original on 2020-11-21. ... Its regional pediatric intensive-care unit and neonatal intensive care units serve the region. The hospital also has a rooftop ... "EGLESTON CHILDRENS HEALTH CARE SYS History - Zippia". www.zippia.com. 2020-08-27. Archived from the original on 2021-01-10. ... The new hospital contained 50 beds featuring as a four-bed pediatric intensive care unit, and later a 200-seat amphitheater was ...
"Material Safety Data Sheet: Winter Care RV Antifreeze" (PDF). Chemical Specialties. Retrieved 2014-02-27. Simon, Harvey (2011- ... November 2010). "Results of patch testing to personal care product allergens in a standard series and a supplemental cosmetic ... Vaporizers used for delivery of pharmaceuticals or personal-care products often include propylene glycol among the ingredients ...
Elementis Specialties. 2013. Retrieved 16 Apr 2018. "Global Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Market 2018 - Inolex, Vantage ... "Personal Care Specialty Ingredients Market Analysis By Product (Active (Surfactant (Amphoteric, Anionics, Cationics, Non-Ionics ... INOLEX is a global manufacturer of specialty ingredients for the personal care and cosmetic industries. Headquartered in ... INOLEX is a leading provider of specialty ingredients used in the manufacturing of consumer products such as sun care ( ...
Darwin Professional is a specialty insurance company. He was a founder and CEO of CloudInsure, a company that underwrites ... "Business Update; Darwin Professional Underwriters targets Tech//404 for health care organizations". Science Letter. 9 January ... SUSANNE SCLAFANE (5 March 2007). "Specialty Insurers Unveil New Offerings". National Underwriter Property & Casualty-Risk & ...
List of companies of Jordan
Health care Health care providers Amman 1978 Specialty hospital Amman Stock Exchange Financials Investment services Amman 1999 ... Health care Health care providers Amman 1997 Medical center King Hussein International Airport Industrials Transportation ... Specialty chemicals Amman 1953 phosphates, fertilizers, chemicals Jordan Radio and Television Corporation (JRTV) Consumer ...
Disability in the United States
Kuhlthau, K.; Nyman, R. M.; Ferris, T. G.; Beal, A. C.; Perrin, J. M. (2004-03-01). "Correlates of Use of Specialty Care". ... Hispanic and Black children with disabilities were less likely to have received specialty medical care in comparison to ... as a major factor correlated with lowered usage of various modes of health care such as alternative and emergency care. Calls ... If that assistance (such as personal care or transportation) is necessary for work, it creates a welfare trap where it is not ...
"Specialty Pharmacy Managed Care Strategies" (PDF). Retrieved 24 September 2015. European Medicines Agency, "tooltip definition ... "Health plan utilization and costs of specialty drugs within 4 chronic conditions". Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy. 19 (7): ... Specialty drugs, a recent classification of pharmaceuticals, are high-cost drugs that are often biologics. The European ... Within the United States, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 created an abbreviated approval pathway for ...
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 22 (4): 339-44. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2016.22.4.339. PMID 27023687. "Actavis Confirms ...
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 25 (7): 780-792. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2019.18366. ISSN 2376-0540. PMID 30799664. " ... In 2004, the company paid $430 million in one of the largest settlements to resolve criminal and civil health care liability ... "Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History" (Press release). United States Department of ... Steinbrook, Robert (2009). "Lobbying, Campaign Contributions, and Health Care Reform". New England Journal of Medicine. p. 361( ...
Pharmacy and Therapeutics
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 23 (8): 868-874. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2017.23.8.868. ISSN 2376-0540. PMID 28737984 ... Quality Access to care Given the increasing numbers of specialty medications, P&T committees are expected to make decisions on ... The committee may include physicians and midlevel providers from a variety of specialties, as well as administrators and ... Medications under formulary restrictions may be used only by specific physicians, patient care area or disease states. ...
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 22 (10-a-s Suppl): S3-S15. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2016.22.10-a-s.s3. PMID 27700211. ... Bowlus CL, Kenney JT, Rice G, Navarro R (October 2016). "Primary Biliary Cholangitis: Medical and Specialty Pharmacy Management ...
HealthGrades has given the hospital specialty excellence awards for Stroke Care, Critical Care, and Coronary Interventions. The ... The new birth center features water birthing suites, expanded Level II NICU care in partnership with its partner facility ... "Award-winning care , Regions Hospital". Retrieved October 7, 2016. Thomson Healthcare. Solucient Top 100 Cardiovascular Winners ... Healthgrades Specialty Excellence, 2007 Leapfrog Group. "Highest Value Hospitals" December 11, 2008 Regions Hospital ...
Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy. 25 (7): 780-792. doi:10.18553/jmcp.2019.18366. PMID 30799664. "Metrogyl ER". ... Royal Pharmaceutical Society.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link) Dickman A (2012). Drugs in Palliative Care. OUP ...
Society of Correctional Physicians
"New Specialty Certification for Correctional Physicians , National Commission on Correctional Health Care". www.ncchc.org. ... Demsky, Ian (December 11, 2007). "fresh eye on prisoner health system A wait for word on jail care". The News Tribune - Tacoma ... Is at the forefront of efforts to win specialty recognition for correctional physicians, enhancing the stature of the ... from National Commission on Correctional Health Care. "American College of Correctional Physicians". www.accpmed.org. Retrieved ...
Specialty. Medical genetics. Craniosynostosis occurs in one in 2000 births. Craniosynostosis is part of a syndrome in 15% to 40 ... surgical care, and followup. ...
Type 2 diabetes
"Standards of medical care in diabetes--2015: summary of revisions". Diabetes Care. 38 Suppl (38): S4. January 2015. doi:10.2337 ... Specialty. Endocrinology. Symptoms. Increased thirst, frequent urination, unexplained weight loss, increased hunger. ... "Diabetes Care. 35 (12): 2515-20. doi:10.2337/dc12-0669. PMC 3507562. PMID 23173134. Archived from the original on 2016-08-14.. ... "Diabetes Care. 38 (9): 1777-1803. doi:10.2337/dci15-0012. ISSN 0149-5992. PMC 4876675. PMID 26246459.. ...
... depending on the cost of emergency care, immobilization, surgery, follow up doctors' visits, etc. in addition to the fiscal ... Specialty. Emergency medicine, orthopedics. Symptoms. Pain, depressed knuckle. Causes. Hits an object with a closed fist ...
"Integrative medicine": A brand, not a specialty. Science Based Medicine *^ a b c d e f Barrett, Stephen; London, William M.; ... In palliative care. Complementary therapies are often used in palliative care or by practitioners attempting to manage chronic ... "From its early experiences of care for the dying, palliative care took for granted the necessity of placing patient values and ... "Complementary cancer care service". www.uclh.nhs.uk.. *^ Cassileth, B.R. (1996). "Alternative and complementary cancer ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
It also received high scores for its specialties from U.S. News & World Report: the 2nd highest score in New Jersey for ... The boy was hospitalized in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for five months. He was one of the smallest premature births in ... Once complete, the transaction will create New Jersey's largest health care system and one of the largest in the nation. The ... The 56-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has eight full-time neonatologists during the day, at least two newborn specialists at ...
Intensive care. Intensive care is often used in the developed world. This may include maintaining blood volume and ... Specialty. Infectious disease. Symptoms. Fever, sore throat, muscular pain, headaches, diarrhoea, bleeding. ... Where hospital care is not possible, the WHO's guidelines for home care have been relatively successful. Recommendations ... Some health-care centres caring for people with the disease do not have running water. In the United States the spread to ...
Skin care. In general, it is recommended that people with acne do not wash affected skin more than twice daily. The ... Specialty. Dermatology. Symptoms. Blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, scarring. Complications. Anxiety, reduced ... Self-care. Many over-the-counter treatments in many forms are available, which are often known as cosmeceuticals. ... Sánchez Viera M (July 2015). "Management of acne scars: fulfilling our duty of care for patients". The British Journal of ...
International medical graduate
The quality of care provided by doctors educated abroad has been the subject of ongoing concern. Our analysis of 244,153 ... Those IMGs who have passed the necessary exams and obtained AMC certification can then apply to an Australian specialty ... 1467 "Quality of care delivered by general internists in US hospitals who graduated from foreign versus US medical schools: ... Several organizations have put pressure on the government such as the Association For Access to Health Care Services, and ...
al.], edited by Roger Jones ... [et (2004). Oxford textbook of primary medical care (repr. ed.). Oxford: Oxford University ... Specialty. Otorhinolaryngology. ICD-10. R04.0. ICD-9-CM. 784.7. DiseasesDB. 18327. MedlinePlus. 003106. ...
Prophylaxis needs antenatal, natal, and post-natal care. *Antenatal measures include thorough care of mother and treatment of ... Specialty. Pediatrics Neonatal conjunctivitis, also known as ophthalmia neonatorum, is a form of conjunctivitis and a type of ...
Articles about physicians in general, as well as sub-categories covering different nationalities and specialties of physicians ... Individual physicians (medical doctors) should be in the appropriate country (and specialty) category. ...
Healthcare in Brazil
As to the distribution of physicians between medical specialties and primary care, 55.09% of all Brazilian physicians were ... This has compromised patient care and created an incredible need for improvement in the emergency care system. ... which called upon the entire health care system to improve emergency care in order to address the increasing number of victims ... resulting from an overwhelmed primary care infrastructure. The document delineates standards of care for staffing, equipment, ...
Specialties. Main article: Medical specialty. In the broadest meaning of "medicine", there are many different specialties ... Some primary care providers may also take care of hospitalized patients and deliver babies in a secondary care setting. ... Internal specialty. Main article: Internal medicine. Internal medicine is the medical specialty dealing with the ... Other major specialties. The following are some major medical specialties that do not directly fit into any of the above- ...
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
... operates two outpatient care centers, which comprise an urgent care center as well as primary care and specialty care clinics:[ ... Ambulatory Care Network, which was created to provide primary care, outpatient specialty care, and ambulatory surgery, consists ... and began a major overhaul of its health care system to increase emphasis on primary care instead of acute care. These ... Acute care. 350. 22,064. 418,435. 939. 3,199. $675,671,267 Olive View-UCLA Medical Center. Acute care. 275. 13,913. 225,760 ...
Ohio State University
In all, the Ohio State library system encompasses 55 branches and specialty collections. Some more significant collections ... Medical Schools: Primary Care. 38 Medical Schools: Research. 34 Nursing: Doctorate. 8 ...
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Archived from the original on 9 May 2019. Retrieved 8 May 2019.. ... Specialty. Infectious disease. Symptoms. Expanding area of redness at the site of a tick bite, fever, headache, tiredness. ... National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. Archived from the original on 11 May 2019. Retrieved 24 May 2019.. ...
Most who seek chiropractic care do so for low back pain. Back and neck pain are considered the specialties of chiropractic ... PCP: primary care providers. *^ a b Mootz RD, Shekelle PG (1997). "Content of practice". In Cherkin DC, Mootz RD. Chiropractic ... In Australia, most private health insurance funds cover chiropractic care, and the federal government funds chiropractic care ... the care that chiropractors and physicians provide divides the market, however for some, their care is complementary. ...
For the medical specialty covering all imaging modes, see Radiology. For treatment using radiation, see Radiotherapy. ...
Specialty. Neurosurgery, oncology. Symptoms. Vary depending on the part of the brain involved, headaches, seizures, problem ... "Supportive Care In Cancer.. ...
Specialty. Medical genetics Coffin-Lowry syndrome is a genetic disorder that is X-linked dominant and which causes severe ... Families are encouraged to receive genetic counseling in order to understand and prepare to provide care for children affected ...
... the likelihood of the patient going on to develop life-threatening health care-associated infections is reduced. Common sites ... Specialty. Infectious disease, infection control. [edit on Wikidata]. By pre-emptively treating patients who have become ... "Decolonization in Prevention of Health Care-Associated Infections". Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 29 (2): 201-222. doi ...
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
15 million in 5 years to name the Specialty Clinic located in the Patient Care Center. Three and a half years later, Delta ... Those funds were used to sponsor the Tri Delta Patient Care Floor in the Chili's Care Center. Upon completion of the "10 by 10 ... The hospital costs about US$2.8 million a day to run, but patients are not charged for their care. It is located in Memphis ... "Country Cares Home Page". Country Cares.. *^ https://www.stjude.org/media-resources/news-releases/2020-fundraising-news/memphis ...
... (from Greek nephros "kidney", combined with the suffix -logy, "the study of") is a specialty of medicine and ... Nephrologists may provide care to people without kidney problems and may work in general/internal medicine, transplant medicine ... Before then, the specialty was usually referred to as "kidney medicine." ... A nephrologist is a physician who specializes in the care and treatment of kidney disease. Nephrology requires additional ...
Specialty. Oral and maxillofacial surgery Dental trauma refers to trauma (injury) to the teeth and/or periodontium (gums, ... Dental care should be sought as quickly as possible. Complications. Not all sequelae of trauma are immediate and many of ... Place the tooth back in the socket where it was lost from, taking care to place it the correct way (matching the other tooth) ...
Tolle MA (April 2009). "Mosquito-borne diseases". Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 39 (4): 97-140. doi:10.1016/j.cppeds. ... Specialty. Infectious disease. Symptoms. Fever, chills, muscle pain, yellow skin. Complications. Liver failure, bleeding ... Wikipedia's health care articles can be viewed offline with the Medical Wikipedia app. ... Hospitalization is advisable and intensive care may be necessary because of rapid deterioration in some cases. Different ...
Nerve agent - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wagner, Mary J.; Promes, Susan B. (January 1, 2007). Last Minute Emergency Medicine: A Concise Review for the Specialty Boards ... Mistovich, Joseph J.; Karren, Keith J.; Hafen, Brent (July 18, 2013). Prehospital Emergency Care (10th ed.). Prentice Hall. ...
"has been the most competitive of all specialties for at least the last 5-6 years." This is confirmed by data from the ... "Dayton Skin Care Specialists: Fellowship Information". Daytonskinsurgery.org. Archived from the original on 2012-09-28. ... This usually includes six months of general pathology, and six months of dermatopathology. Alumni of both specialties can ... In case either of the two responsibilities is assigned to another doctor or qualified health care professional, it will not be ...
Field Museum of Natural History
Collection care and management. Field Museum collections are professionally managed by collection managers and ... Objects Specialty Group Postprints. 11: 103-125.. ... curators developed standards and best practices for the care of ...
Providing a source of music in hospitals or care centers are valuable methods for contributing to the care of the patients, ... Anderton's clinical specialty was working with wounded Canadian soldiers during World War II, using music-based services to aid ... "Combining kangaroo care and live harp music therapy in the neonatal intensive care unit setting". The Israel Medical ... "Social Work in Health Care. 39:3-4 (3-4): 361-73. doi:10.1300/J010v39n03_09. PMID 15774401.. ...
Specialty. Emergency medicine A joint dislocation, also called luxation, occurs when there is an abnormal separation in the ... After care. After a dislocation, injured joints are usually held in place by a splint (for straight joints like fingers ... "The Epidemiology of Finger Dislocations Presenting for Emergency Care Within the United States". HAND. doi:10.1177/ ...
Pediatric Specialty Care
The Maxine Dunitz Childrens Health Center tailors care to the needs of children and their families. ... Pediatrics Departments physicians are fellowship-trained in pediatric specialties including cardiology, oncology and ... Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. Pediatric Neurosurgery Program. Pediatric Surgical Services. ... Its why were known for our excellence in patient care and why parents throughout Los Angeles choose us to care for their ...
Pediatric Primary and Specialty Care, Galveston Island East
... the Pediatric Primary and Specialty Care Island East Clinic provides primary and specialty care services to children.. ... The Pediatric department has a strong history of clinical care, resident and medical student education and research. The ... Located on Galveston Island, near the UTMB Health Galveston Campus in the Primary Care Pavilion, ...
Dental Specialty Care Announces Implant Dentistry Service -- Dental Specialty Care | PRLog
Dental Specialty Care Announces Implant Dentistry Service. Lancaster, CA dental practice offers dental implant to improve ... Dental Specialty Care Announces Implant Dentistry Service. Lancaster, CA dental practice offers dental implant to improve ... Miles Madison, the founder of Dental Speciality Care, had this to say about their practices commitment to patient care, "Our ... 10, 2020 - PRLog -- Dental Speciality Care of Lancaster, CA, is pleased to announce its dental implant services. The premier ...
Allegheny General Hospital Named UnitedHealth Premium Specialty Center for Heart and Cardiovascular Care
... has once again earned designation as a Premium Cardiac Specialty Center by ... Allegheny General Hospital Named UnitedHealth Premium Specialty Center for Heart and Cardiovascular Care. ... cost-efficient care. Designated hospitals, such as AGH, routinely meet or exceed national standards of care. ... Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) has once again earned designation as a Premium Cardiac Specialty Center by UnitedHealth, one ...
Specialty Care | Page 5 | Boston Medical Center
Specialty Pharmacies Transforming Cancer Care
... according to panelists at the 5th annual Patient-Centered Oncology Care,sup,®,/sup, meeting. ... Specialty pharmacies can collaborate with clinical teams to harness the power of health information technology and improve ... "We would like to create a case and show how specialty pharmacy can help oncologists and providers as they provide care outside ... Define, direct, and manage care across the entire care continuum * Identify issues in real time and effectively intervene to ...
Do Nurses Get Specialty Training for Wound Care? | Reference.com
... licensed practical nurses and nurse practitioners can receive specialized training in wound care as part of receiving wound ... What Are Some Topics Covered in the Journal of Wound Care?. A: The Journal of Wound Care publishes peer-reviewed, scholarly ... What Qualifications Are Required to Gain Certification in Wound Care?. A: The qualifications required to obtain a wound care ... How Do You Get Nurse Wound Care Certification?. A: Obtaining nurse wound care certification involves acquiring the necessary ...
nsg4sia specialty issues acute care , Your course, La Trobe University
Orthopedic Specialty Care Ctr, Estero, FL 34134-5012 | - Yellowbook
Accredo's New Full-Service Specialty Pharmacy Offers Hawaii Residents Greater Access to High-Touch Pharmacy Care
6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accredo, a specialty pharmacy that serves people who take medications for complex and rare conditions, ... to specialty pharmacy care and everything in between, we uncover opportunities to make health care better. ... Accredos New Full-Service Specialty Pharmacy Offers Hawaii Residents Greater Access to High-Touch Pharmacy Care. News provided ... Accredos New Full-Service Specialty Pharmacy Offers Hawaii Residents Greater Access to High-Touch Pharmacy Care ...
INPATIENT CARE: COST CONTAINMENT MAY CREATE NEW SPECIALTY | California Healthline
INPATIENT CARE: COST CONTAINMENT MAY CREATE NEW SPECIALTY. The changing health care environment may fuel the growth of. a new ... care of hospitalized patients in the same way that primary care. physicians are responsible for managing the care of ... and managed care organizations," they believe that the forces. driving the development of the specialty "are sufficiently. ... created by managed care cause hospital stays to become shorter,. inpatient care will become "more intensive," resulting in the ...
Home Care Specialty Pharmacy | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
The Home Care Specialty Pharmacy at Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia provides families with personalized care to ensure each ... About the Home Care Specialty Pharmacy. Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia Home Care is URAC accredited for Specialty Pharmacy ... Through CHOPs Home Care Specialty Pharmacy, you can expect:. *Personalized patient care - Our specialty trained staff members ... As a patient receiving care through Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia Home Care Specialty Pharmacy, you should understand ...
Find a Provider: Primary & Specialty Care | UCLA Health
UCLA Healths care providers are compassionate leaders in the medical field. Find a provider today. ... Searching for a primary care physician or a specialist? ... Medicine, Critical Care Medicine. Medicine, East/West Medicine ... Specialties:. ABMS: Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine. ABMS: Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease. ABMS: ... View a printable list of physicians based on specialty selected below. Specialty. ABMS: Internal Medicine, Critical Care ...
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP): Primary and Specialty Care in Maryland and DC
Offering a comprehensive range of primary and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Maryland and ... Doctor Last Name or Specialty. Enter a Last Name or Specialty. Search. List Doctors by: Location , A-Z ... Specialties & Services. Our physicians cover more than 30 specialties, right in your community. ...
Association of Primary and Specialty Care Integration on Physician Communication and Cancer Screening in Safety-Net Clinics
Virginia Mason Medical Center | Comprehensive Primary & Specialty Health Care
Women's Specialty Care - Fresh Meadows, NY - Ratings & Reviews - RateMDs
Concentrates & Specialties - Gatineau skin care products
Specialty Care | Bartell Drugs
Specialty Care. Our specialty pharmacy dispenses medications used to treat challenging, difficult, or complex medical ... Personal Care Team. In todays world, life can be busy for sure. Our team monitors each specialty patient and reaches out ... Specialty medications can be very expensive, but this shouldnt prohibit your ability to be well. We have access to a variety ... From specialized care and personal service to an accredited team of professionals offering the best expertise about a range of ...
Walgreen Co. to Acquire Specialty Pharmacy and Home Infusion Provider Option Care, Inc. | WebWire
NASDAQ: OPTN) today announced a definitive agreement in which Walgreens will acquire Option Care in a cash transaction for $ ... health care providers and specialty manufacturers. Option Care also has the largest geographic coverage in the specialty ... Take Care Health Systems, a leading operator of convenient care clinics. * Medmark Specialty Pharmacy Solutions, a full-service ... specialty care and independent communities across the country. * and Schraft s A Specialty Pharmacy, one of the nation s ...
Meatal Stenosis | Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Pensacola
Our pediatric urology team has the experience and sensitivity to care for children with meatal stenosis at Nemours Childrens ... Nemours Childrens Specialty Care, Pensacola. 5153 N. Ninth Ave.. Pensacola, FL 32504. Get Map & Directions » ... Compassionate Pediatric Urology Care. Along with an expertise in diagnosing and treating pediatric urological conditions, comes ... Financial Assistance: Get help with your childs health care expenses.. *MyNemours: Access your childs medical record online. ...
Primary & Specialty Care Franklin Doctors - Ascension Wisconsin
Whether youre in need of a routine physical exam or require specialty care, trust your health to the regions top doctors. All ... Emergency Care: 24/7, No Closed Hours Urgent Care: M-F 9 am-9 pm; S-S 9 am-5 pm ... care clinic located in a three-story Medical Office Building where a team of expert physicians offer primary and specialty care ... Your guide to health care services within the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare system.. *Emergency Care , ...
Specialties | Emergency Medicine Clinical Care | University of Colorado Denver
... a pivotal entry point for accessing acute care at both the University of Colorado Hospital and Denver Health Medical Center. ... University of Colorado Department of Emergency Medicine Clinical Care, ... Specialties. Page Content. Critical Care & Resuscitation. The Department of Emergency Medicine prides itself in providing ... AHA Mission Lifeline Gold aware for STEMI (Heart Attack) Patient Care For more information, see the Critical Care & ...
Sleep Disorders Specialty (SDS) - The National Board for Respiratory Care
Neonatal/Pediatric Specialty, Sleep Disorders Specialty, and Adult Critical Care Specialty Examinations, candidates may attempt ... Why did NBRC create the Sleep Disorders Specialty Examination program? The American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) ... This specialty examination is unique to your daily tasks as a sleep disorders specialist. It goes above and beyond general ... The Sleep Disorders Specialty (SDS) Examination objectively measures the knowledge and skills of respiratory therapists who ...
Tools to Improve Referrals From Primary Care to Specialty Care
... and completeness of primary care-specialty care referrals. ... Care coordination between specialty care and primary care: a ... Patient, primary care provider, and specialist perspectives on specialty care coordination in an integrated health care system ... Referral templates may be useful for improving care coordination between primary care and specialty care in the VHA and other ... Objectives: Referrals from primary to specialty care are a critical first step in coordination of specialty care, but ...
UCLA Health Porter Ranch - Primary & Specialty Care, Los Angeles, CA
... to provide specialty care to patients whose primary medical care home is through PHS. ... Patient Care Services/Specialties At UNC Dermatology, we offer both routine and highly specialized services to you and your ... The UNC Department of Dermatology is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all patients at four clinical sites ...
Care Coordination and Unmet Specialty Care Among Children With Special Health Care Needs | American Academy of Pediatrics
... of CSHCN reported having unmet specialty care needs. Care coordination was associated with reduced odds of unmet specialty care ... Unmet specialty care was determined by family report on the NS-CSHCN of not having received all needed care from specialty ... Care Coordination and Unmet Specialty Care Among Children With Special Health Care Needs. Alexy Arauz Boudreau, Elizabeth ... OBJECTIVES: Care coordination and the medical home may ensure access to specialty care. Children with special health care needs ...
Animal Emergency & Critical Care | VCA Animal Specialty Group
The veterinary team at VCA Animal Specialty Group in Los Angeles, CA has specialized expertise in Emergency & Critical Care . ... Critical Care Transfers. ASG provides 24-hour patient care. Referring veterinarians can transfer a patient to Animal Specialty ... We put the "Care" in Critical Care. Not all emergencies (like lacerations) require "critical care," but seriously ill pets ... At VCA Animal Specialty Group in Los Angeles, we have experienced doctors and a caring staff available 24/7 should anything ...
Retinopathy of Prematurity | Nemours Children's Specialty Care, Jacksonville
... in premature infants at Nemours Childrens Specialty Care, Jacksonville. ... Nemours Childrens Specialty Care, Jacksonville. 807 Childrens Way. Jacksonville, FL 32207. Get Map & Directions » ... Eye doctors at Nemours Childrens Specialty Care, Jacksonville, have developed a single-use sterile exam kit for performing ... Babies who require any kind of treatment for ROP will need regular, long-term follow-up care. You can count on us to be with ...
OutcomesClinicPhysiciansWound carePatientsCardiologyHospitalHealthcareCentersServicesAccess to specialty careClinicsPharmacistsPracticeOncologyHealth careHospitalsDoctorsFull-service specialty pharmacyMedicationsExpertiseCritical CareImmunologyCompassionateSpecialistsPharmaceuticalsProvideMedicalPatient-centeredSearchPharmaciesHospital'sAcuteInfusionFocusesClinical carePrimary care physOrganizationsOrthopedicNursingCenterTreatmentsAcademy of Managed Care PharmacyReferralsIncreasinglyJournal of Managed CareEmergency CareQualityChildren'sAppointmentRoutineTeamMedicaid
- These Centers demonstrate better quality care and improved patient outcomes, including lower complication rates following certain cardiac procedures. (bcbs.com)
- To be considered for designation as a UnitedHealth Premium Cardiac Specialty Center, hospitals must complete a survey and submit outcomes data through the American College of Cardiologists and/or the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. (prweb.com)
- AS THE MODEL OF COLLABORATIVE HEALTHCARE expands and grows, every person who participates in patient care will have a distinct role to play to improve patient outcomes. (ajmc.com)
- High-risk pregnancy care from our Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists who provide expert care, close monitoring and steadfast support to ensure the best possible outcomes. (multicare.org)
- The Department of Emergency Medicine is commited to developing emergency care and improving health outcomes beyond the borders of the United States. (ucdenver.edu)
- Research includes assessing pre- and in-hospital patient outcomes, effective emergency care interventions, and community health and capacity building strategies. (ucdenver.edu)
- The accreditation recognizes the Specialty Pharmacy for the highest level of commitment to quality care, improved processes and better patient outcomes. (ucdavis.edu)
- It's necessary for specialty pharmacies to provide a higher level of treatment for patients so desired outcomes are achieved," said URAC President and CEO Kylanne Green. (ucdavis.edu)
- Over the years, these programs have cared for more than 2,000 specialty patients and have improved outcomes. (ucdavis.edu)
- Our clinical pharmacists collaborate as members of the medical-care team, working with patients to minimize side effects and drug interactions to achieve optimal outcomes. (ucdavis.edu)
- Some experts say that by offering specialized services, a specialty hospital holds out the potential for improved outcomes, better quality of care, and higher patient volume, all of which are presumably provided in more modern, better-equipped settings. (managedcaremag.com)
- We know that consistent, evidence-based care can improve outcomes. (unc.edu)
- This approach has the potential to improve the management of chronic disease while leading to better outcomes than are attained by primary or specialty care alone. (cochrane.org)
- Study results suggest that shared care Interventions lead to improved outcomes for patients with depression. (cochrane.org)
- However, effects of shared care on a range of other outcomes are less certain. (cochrane.org)
- Shared care probably has limited or no effect on clinical outcomes, apart from modest effects on improving blood pressure management and mixed effects on patient-reported outcome measures (such as quality of life and ability to carry out daily tasks), medication prescribing and use, participation in shared care services and management of risk factors. (cochrane.org)
- This review suggests that shared care improves depression outcomes and probably has mixed or limited effects on other outcomes. (cochrane.org)
- To build upon PharmD education and outcomes to develop community-based pharmacist practitioners with diverse patient care, leadership, and education skills who are eligible to pursue advanced training opportunities including PGY2 residencies and professional certifications. (aurorahealthcare.org)
- At JMCP, our role is to connect these authors with innovators who can adopt their lessons learned and make wide-spread impact on reducing health care spending while improving outcomes. (amcp.org)
- With prescription drug spending rapidly rising, the expertise of managed care pharmacy in managing the drug spend, while improving health outcomes has never been more relevant," Happe says. (amcp.org)
- It is dedicated to improving the quality of patient care by providing its readers with the results of scientific investigation and evaluation of clinical, health, service, and economic outcomes of pharmacy services and pharmaceutical interventions, including formulary management. (amcp.org)
- Alexandria, Va., February 3, 2017 - February's themed issue of the Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (JMCP) examines challenges that managed care pharmacists face in administering oncology therapies, including considerations around patient-reported outcomes and the role of caregivers. (amcp.org)
- The study "Payer Perspectives on Patient-Reported Outcomes in Health Care Decision Making: Oncology Examples" underscores that in oncology these outcomes are being valued in market access and reimbursement decisions. (amcp.org)
- The authors recommend effective measures that assess clinical and patient-reported outcomes, including shared decision making, care planning and symptom control. (amcp.org)
- By following the principles of evidence-based medicine, specialty pharmacy is able to achieve the goal most important to patients, payers, and other health care practitioners-optimizing clinical treatment outcomes at the lowest cost. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Application of evidence-based practices is critical to ensuring the safe and effective use of specialty medications, optimizing treatment outcomes, and minimizing health care costs both today and in the future. (pharmacytimes.com)
- If not appropriately managed, specialty pharmaceuticals could significantly escalate health care costs without gains in quality or outcomes. (bio-medicine.org)
- The NASP and AMCP collaboration allows us to accomplish several of our key goals, one being to facilitate raising the bar in service excellence and to improve outcomes for the specialty patient," said Michael A. Nameth, RPh, MBA, Co-Founder and NASP Interim Executive Director. (bio-medicine.org)
- Located on League City, off I-45 Gulf Freeway, the Pediatric Specialty Center at Bay Colony, and Academic Pediatrics Clinic provides primary and specialty care services to children. (utmb.edu)
- Located on Galveston Island, near the UTMB Health Galveston Campus in the Primary Care Pavilion, the Pediatric Primary and Specialty Care Island East Clinic provides primary and specialty care services to children. (utmb.edu)
- The Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, CA, is using a rotating schedule of primary care physicians, with each doctor serving as the "'dedicated admitting physician' for week-long tours of duty. (californiahealthline.org)
- Our campus consists of an urgent care clinic located in a three-story Medical Office Building where a team of expert physicians offer primary and specialty care services. (mywheaton.org)
- In Jacksonville, Nemours works with Wolfson Children's Hospital, University of Florida College of Medicine-Jacksonville, UF Health/Shands Hospital and Mayo Clinic Florida to provide life-changing care for kids, newborns to age 18, with common and complex conditions. (nemours.org)
- To describe the documented adherence to quality indicators for the outpatient care of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, conduct disorder, and major depression for children in public mental health clinics and to explore how adherence varies by child and clinic characteristics. (nih.gov)
- According to UC Davis hepatologist Eric W. Chak, "I could not imagine the Hepatology Clinic at UC Davis Medical Center without the Specialty Pharmacy team. (ucdavis.edu)
- Born with a genetic condition known as velocardiofacial syndrome, or VCFS, he has received care from almost all of the pediatric specialties at Marshfield Clinic. (marshfieldclinic.org)
- The child's medical 'home' is at Marshfield Clinic Wausau Center, through Pediatrician Lori Shepherd, M.D. She has an interest in children with special health care needs. (marshfieldclinic.org)
- VES/VSC is a private practice specialty clinic with an in-house 24-hour emergency service. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- If your child needs care right away, our new Quick Care Clinic is here for you. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Nationally renowned pediatric medical and surgical specialists from University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital, the region's most trusted name in children's healthcare for more than 125 years, provide clinical consultations close to home at the Rainbow Specialty Clinic locations listed below. (uhhospitals.org)
- The Preterm Birth Prevention clinic is one of several specialty clinics offered by the Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicin e at UNC OB-GYN . (unc.edu)
- A referral from Project Access Northwest led Parker, 29, to the Swedish Community Specialty Clinic in Seattle, which is affiliated with Providence Health & Services. (chausa.org)
- The specialty clinic partners with more than 300 orthopedists, general surgeons, cardiologists, neurologists, dentists and other specialists who volunteer to treat one to four new patients each month. (chausa.org)
- The single father benefitted from the services of the Swedish Community Specialty Clinic in Seattle after he broke his leg last year. (chausa.org)
- Swedish Health Services established the Community Specialty Clinic in 2010 to provide advanced medical care for underserved and uninsured members of the community. (chausa.org)
- Community health clinics and primary care doctors had no place to refer specialty patients," said Tom Gibbon, clinic manager and assembly session copresenter. (chausa.org)
- Volunteer physicians don't have to worry about the paperwork involved in care of clinic patients. (chausa.org)
- The clinic provided an estimated $2 million in charity care in 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, but the benefits go even further in reducing patient pain and suffering and unreimbursed emergency department costs because patients get care earlier and in a more appropriate venue. (chausa.org)
- Oral surgeon Dr. Amy Winston, one of the founding members of the Swedish Community Specialty Clinic and dental director at Swedish Hospital, said the beauty of the Swedish clinic model is that no one physician or dentist has to commit too much volunteer time to the work because it is divided among so many people. (chausa.org)
- From our comprehensive physical therapy treatments to sports medicine, our orthopedic specialty clinic in Shoreview will provide you with the care you need. (tcomn.com)
- Greta V. Bernier, M.D., is a board-certified surgeon at Eastside Specialty Center in Bellevue and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Outpatient Clinic. (uwmedicine.org)
- The physicians in our River Falls orthopedic specialty clinic offer treatments for a wide range of orthopedic ailments, whether acute or chronic. (tcomn.com)
- Contact our orthopedic specialty clinic in River Falls today to schedule an appointment. (tcomn.com)
- Leaders in medicine, business and government cut the ribbon on a new Children's of Mississippi specialty clinic adjacent to Meridian's Anderson Regional Medical Center during a ceremony Wednesday afternoon. (umc.edu)
- The clinic, he said, is the result of two years of collaboration with UMMC and Children's of Mississippi, the branch of UMMC that includes all pediatric care including Batson Children's Hospital. (umc.edu)
- Children's of Mississippi pediatric specialists in orthopaedics, neurology and urology began caring for patients at the Meridian clinic in late 2018. (umc.edu)
- One of the patients soon to be receiving care at the clinic is Anna Armstrong, Anderson's 5-year-old granddaughter. (umc.edu)
- Nurse Ashley Hester gives Children's of Mississippi patient Sybil Cumberland a tour of the new Meridian specialty clinic. (umc.edu)
- Anderson Regional Children's Clinic pediatrician Dr. Deanna Price, who earned her medical degree at UMMC, welcomed the clinic not only as a physician but as "the mother of a child with chronic health care needs. (umc.edu)
- Our success is driven by an outstanding team of physicians, nurses and support staff whose commitment to excellence, innovation and the delivery of true patient-centered care is second to none in the region," Dr. Murali said. (prweb.com)
- From adherence management to communicating with physicians, coordinating financial assistance, and managing prior authorization, specialty pharmacies offer patients a variety of comprehensive services. (ajmc.com)
- Training, which covers both therapy and rehabilitation, places the wound care nurse in a team that may also include physicians, occupational and physical therapist, dietitians and other health care providers, explains NAWCO. (reference.com)
- The American Urological Association (AUA) and the Urology Care Foundation state their conviction that the interest of patient care is best served when patients have direct access to any, and all physicians, and oppose any system of healthcare delivery wherein health insurance systems limit access to specialty care. (auanet.org)
- Our fellowship-trained physicians specialize in a range of orthopedic sub-specialties including orthopedic traumatology and post-traumatic reconstruction, shoulder and elbow reconstruction, and sports medicine. (texashealth.org)
- In addition to the Honolulu -based team, Accredo pharmacy customers have access to multiple resources to manage their condition, including an additional 500 specialty pharmacists via phone and video conference, nutrition counseling and social work support, and complete coordination of care between the medical benefit, pharmacy benefit and physicians. (prnewswire.com)
- The authors, Drs. Robert Wachter and Lee Goldman of the University of California at San Francisco, define a hospitalist as a specialist in inpatient medicine "who will be responsible for managing the care of hospitalized patients in the same way that primary care physicians are responsible for managing the care of outpatients. (californiahealthline.org)
- According to the authors, as the cost-containment pressures created by managed care cause hospital stays to become shorter, inpatient care will become "more intensive," resulting in the need for physicians specially trained in acute hospital care. (californiahealthline.org)
- Our physicians cover more than 30 specialties, right in your community. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- This article reviews studies comparing the knowledge base of and quality of care provided by these 2 groups of physicians. (nih.gov)
- The differences, however, are not as striking or important to the health of the public at large as those deficiencies in disease management, preventive care, and health maintenance that are common to all physicians. (nih.gov)
- Under the guidance of in-country physicians and mentorship of University of Colorado faculty, our trainees have the opportunity to care for a variety of local disease patterns, broadening their depth of knowledge. (ucdenver.edu)
- In addition to world-class patient care, our physicians participate in research and teaching and have received top national honors in their fields. (stlouischildrens.org)
- These include primary care physicians and specialty care physicians and their clinics. (coursera.org)
- This is Module 4.2.1, Overview of Specialty Physicians. (coursera.org)
- Gillette attracts the nation's top surgeons and physicians in many specialties. (gillettechildrens.org)
- The study, sponsored by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, found no evidence that HMOs that use primary care physicians as gatekeepers keep specialty costs lower than POS plans that do not use the gatekeeper. (managedcaremag.com)
- Based on a selected sample of key informant interviews with local staff physicians, this study provides further insight into the current process of e-referral which uses electronic communication for making referrals to specialty care. (hindawi.com)
- We have defined shared care across the primary/specialty interface as joint participation of primary care physicians and specialty care physicians in planned delivery of care. (cochrane.org)
- If they were treating a patient who needed a hernia operation or a hip replacement, for example, primary care physicians would have to beg, borrow and steal from colleagues" to get what that patient needed. (chausa.org)
- To determine the effects of managed care growth on the incomes of primary care and specialist physicians. (northwestern.edu)
- The incomes of primary care physicians rose most rapidly in states with higher managed care growth, while the income growth of hospital-based specialists was negatively associated with managed care growth. (northwestern.edu)
- Evidence is consistent with a relative increase in the demand for primary care physicians and a decline in the demand for some specialists under managed care. (northwestern.edu)
- Whether you're dealing with hip pain, tennis elbow, or arthritis, the specialty-trained physicians at our Shoreview orthopedic center can offer you a range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options to have you feeling better sooner. (tcomn.com)
- Registration information will be available soon via the NASP and AMCP web sites for all specialty pharmacy stakeholders including patients, physicians, payers, PBMs, pharmaceutical manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, community pharmacies, hospitals, infusion pharmacies and distribution entities. (bio-medicine.org)
- Begin by asking questions of knowledgeable healthcare practitioners such as physicians, therapists, dietitians and social workers who are familiar with your care needs and history. (mountnittany.org)
- Primary care physicians diagnose seasonal allergies based on common symptoms including runny nose, sneezing, and itchy throats and eyes. (pacificmedicalcenters.org)
- The Specialty Society Relative Value Scale Update Committee or Relative Value Update Committee (RUC, pronounced "ruck") is a volunteer group of 31 physicians who have made highly influential recommendations on how to value a physician's work when computing health care prices in the United States' public health insurance program Medicare. (wikipedia.org)
- Third-party payers (public and private health insurance) advocated an improved model to replace the UCR fees, which had been associated with stark examples of specialists making significantly higher sums of money than primary care physicians. (wikipedia.org)
- The Institute's medical staff includes specialists in general and interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, leading edge diagnostic cardiology - including cardiovascular MRI, CT and 3-D echocardiography - women's heart care, heart failure and pulmonary hypertension, heart transplantation and mechanical circulatory support, vascular surgery and wound care, heart valve disease and coronary artery bypass surgery. (prweb.com)
- Do Nurses Get Specialty Training for Wound Care? (reference.com)
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and nurse practitioners can receive specialized training in wound care as part of receiving wound care certification through the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy. (reference.com)
- Wound care certification training through NAWCO focuses on assessment, prevention and management of patients with arterial, diabetic, pressure or vascular ulcerations, or wounds. (reference.com)
- What Are Some Topics Covered in the Journal of Wound Care? (reference.com)
- The Journal of Wound Care publishes peer-reviewed, scholarly research articles relating to care for all types of wounds, including pressure ulcers, burns a. (reference.com)
- What Qualifications Are Required to Gain Certification in Wound Care? (reference.com)
- How Do You Get Nurse Wound Care Certification? (reference.com)
- Obtaining nurse wound care certification involves acquiring the necessary education needed to become a wound care nurse, gaining experience, completing wou. (reference.com)
- Presented at Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care. (onlinemedicalsupply.com)
- Using dental implants, the newest technology in the dental field for missing teeth, Dental Speciality Care delivers remarkable results to their patients in the Lancaster area. (prlog.org)
- Dr. Miles Madison, the founder of Dental Speciality Care, had this to say about their practice's commitment to patient care, "Our team of highly trained dental specialists uses state of the art dental technologies coupled with a genuine commitment to our patients' wellbeing. (prlog.org)
- Helping patients achieve a beautiful, healthy smile is a top priority, along with giving world-class patient care. (prlog.org)
- Dr. Madison selected a group of highly skilled dentists to build the practice and offer patients' the level of care he envisioned. (prlog.org)
- During a consultation with one of the dentists at Dental Speciality Care, they will thoroughly assess the patients' quality of bone tissue and determine if they are an ideal candidate for the procedure. (prlog.org)
- It is extremely gratifying to consistently be recognized for the exceptional quality of care that we provide to our cardiac patients," said Srinivas Murali, MD, medical director of AGH's Cardiovascular Institute, and director of the hospital's Division of Cardiovascular Medicine. (prweb.com)
- This designation by UnitedHealth further underscores the superior care that cardiac patients can expect at AGH and throughout our entire healthcare system," said George Magovern, MD, Chair of AGH's Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. (prweb.com)
- He pointed out that when caring for patients, the idea often gets lost or isolated, which, he said, meetings such as PCOC ® can help bring to the forefront by inviting diverse stakeholders to participate. (ajmc.com)
- Nicoll pointed out that standard cost-saving strategies used by health plans-such as lowering physician payments, increasing prior authorization requirements, creating narrow formularies and choosing generics as the preferred option, utilizing pharmacy benefit managers and specialty pharmacies, and shifting the payment burden to patients by increasing co-pays and deductibles-have had only a limited effect on bending the cost curve in oncology. (ajmc.com)
- This recognition highlights specialty practices that successfully coordinate patient care and communicate with their primary care colleagues, other specialists and patients. (cnbc.com)
- As patients move from one environment to another, Sunrise Ambulatory Care tracks the vital processes related to the current orders, medications, results and documents to help ensure safety at every stage and handoff. (cnbc.com)
- Hospital for Special Care is a leader in using Sunrise Ambulatory Care to deliver strong results for its patients," said Allscripts Senior Vice President, Client Organization John Sage. (cnbc.com)
- Accredo's experience includes more than 30 years managing specialty pharmacy and helping patients with complex conditions access the care they need. (prnewswire.com)
- Our pharmacists, nurses and care support teams have a unique expertise in the use of complex medications, clinically and administratively, and work with patients and their caregivers to help make the use of these medications as easy as possible,' said Brian Seiz , President, Accredo. (prnewswire.com)
- Accredo, part of Express Scripts, is a specialty pharmacy that serves patients with complex and chronic health conditions. (prnewswire.com)
- Specialty patients will be auto-enrolled in the Patient Management Program. (chop.edu)
- The acquisition will create national access to Walgreens specialty pharmacy and home infusion services for patients and payors. (webwire.com)
- Its services are used by more than 40,000 patients with acute or chronic conditions that can be treated at home, in a physician s office or at one of Option Care s ambulatory infusion suites. (webwire.com)
- With these acquisitions at the core of a variety of patient-focused health care services, we re better able to serve high utilization patients, said Wasson. (webwire.com)
- The combination of Walgreens name and Option Care s 25 years of clinical management and expertise in specialty pharmacy and home infusion provides tremendous potential for growth and will benefit our shareholders, employees, customers and patients. (webwire.com)
- The Department of Emergency Medicine prides itself in providing outstanding care for all patients. (ucdenver.edu)
- We are particularly focused on providing care to patients who are the most critically ill or injured. (ucdenver.edu)
- The UNC Department of Dermatology is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all patients at four clinical sites. (unc.edu)
- In addition to these four clinical sites, UNC Dermatology has partnered with Piedmont Health Services (PHS) to provide specialty care to patients whose primary medical care home is through PHS. (unc.edu)
- Many neurologists see patients with headache disorders, but it's not their specialty, Norton said. (umc.edu)
- He instead first offers patients forms of integrative medicine in which a health-care provider focuses not just on the person's pain, but on their overall well-being and therapies that can also help them mentally and physically. (umc.edu)
- The PICU focuses on creating an environment in which 24-hours medical care is provided to critically ill patients while incorporating each child's primary caregivers and essential participants in decision making. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute brings together the many services necessary to provide comprehensive care for patients and families dealing with cancer. (freemanhealth.com)
- Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute provides physical and emotional care for patients and families dealing with cancer. (freemanhealth.com)
- A statewide, longitudinal cohort study of 813 children ages 6.0-16.9 years with at least 3 months of outpatient care, drawn from 4,958 patients in 62 mental health clinics in California from August 1, 1998, through May 31, 1999. (nih.gov)
- Dr. Peter Smith discusses how clubfoot is a specialty of the hospital's team of pediatric orthopaedic surgeons, why the team approach at Shriners provides the best care for patients, and how Shriners Hospital for Children is leading the way with the latest research and treatments for clubfoot. (tunein.com)
- Grubbs highlights the work done as a member of the Hepatitis C treatment team as a good example of how successful Specialty Pharmacy programs have been in helping to manage patients and their medications. (ucdavis.edu)
- The team has cared for more than 800 patients, achieving a 97-percent cure rate. (ucdavis.edu)
- Achieving URAC Accreditation for our Specialty Pharmacy program validates what we've known all along - UC Davis patients who participate in the specialty pharmacy program are receiving the best care possible," Grubbs said. (ucdavis.edu)
- Effective immediately, all health care workers who come into contact with patients at publicly-funded health care facilities or in the community, including at long-term-care facilities, will have to get the influenza vaccine or wear a mask during flu season. (bcit.ca)
- the patients will directly self refer themselves to specialist care as well. (coursera.org)
- I'm an advocate and the lead person in my patients' care. (marshfieldclinic.org)
- To provide the highest quality of care to our patients we ensure that every critical care transport Paramedic, Nurse, and EMT receives rigorous and ongoing classroom and clinical education. (hackensackumc.org)
- This team plays a vital role in the transfer of patients seen at local hospitals who need complex care at tertiary and quaternary care centers such as Hackensack University Medical Center. (hackensackumc.org)
- All of our specialists have undergone special training to become board-certified veterinary specialists from some of the most competitive programs in the country and together provide the highest quality care for patients with complicated or specific diseases. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Each chapter is written by an expert in the field and topics include the anatomy of the breast, all available treatments, complementary therapies, the psychological care of both patients and their families, and the role of the specialist nurse. (wiley.com)
- When the researchers examined claims for patients with no copayment requirement for either primary care or referred visits to specialists, they found that the overall cost of physician services was 4 percent higher in the gatekeeper HMO than in the POS plan. (managedcaremag.com)
- Through faculty appointments at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and through research conducted with support from UH's Harrington Discovery Institute, physician-scientists at UH Cleveland Medical Center are advancing medical care through education and innovative research that brings the latest treatment options to patients regionally and around the world. (uhhospitals.org)
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston Foundation Trust (UHBW) is committed to growing our Medicine for Older People service, with an ambitious but realistic vision for the future model of care for Stroke patients at the Trust. (bmj.com)
- Patients requiring longer inpatient rehabilitation are cared for in the 16 bedded dedicated stroke rehabilitation unit at the recently opened South Bristol Community Hospital. (bmj.com)
- While a country-wide problem in general particularly in California where patients report having difficulties in obtaining appointments for specialty care services. (hindawi.com)
- As the primary safety-net hospital for the City of San Francisco, SFGH is committed to providing specialty care for all the city's residents regardless of their ability to pay, including the city's uninsured and the Medicaid and Medicare patients. (hindawi.com)
- Thus, variation in the length of wait times, coupled with poor communication between primary care and specialty care providers in this setting, presents a challenge to the delivery of specialty care services to uninsured and Medicaid patients using the San Francisco public health system [ 4 ]. (hindawi.com)
- The challenge of access to specialty care services at the primary safety-net hospital, SFGH, is slated for an even greater strain, with a potential increase in the influx of the volume of patients in the San Francisco safety net. (hindawi.com)
- In addition to skilled nursing care, the rooms for bariatric patients are equipped with large doors, a larger bed and furniture and a larger bathroom entrance for the comfort and ease of our guest. (careinitiatives.org)
- Our patients become our partners in their own care. (montefiore.org)
- We prepare you to care for patients who are seriously ill or injured and in failing health, and part of this care is supporting patients' families who are going through a difficult time. (bcit.ca)
- At Montefiore Medical Group Family Care Center (FCC), we work together with our patients to achieve and maintain their good health. (montefiore.org)
- Cancer.Net brings the expertise and resources of ASCO to people living with cancer and those who care for and about them to help patients and families make informed health care decisions. (asco.org)
- A new model for an in-house specialty pharmacy in a cancer center has led to a significant reduction in prescription errors and the time it takes for patients to receive their medications," said Don S. Dizon, MD, and ASCO expert and chair of the Quality Care Symposium News Planning Team. (asco.org)
- New research shows that the addition of an in-house specialty pharmacy at a cancer center in New Haven, Connecticut, improved overall quality of care for patients, reduced the amount of time it took patients to receive their medication, and prevented errors associated with filling, dispensing, and taking oral chemotherapy. (asco.org)
- Prior to launching a specialty pharmacy, patients often reported anecdotally that they would wait two to three weeks to receive medications. (asco.org)
- Residents are prepared to incorporate effective and accountable patient care, provide medication management, and provide education to their patients and the patients' family members they will serve. (aurorahealthcare.org)
- Pharmacy residents serve as extended members of the patient's health care team, with hospital discharge services ensuring continuity of care and easy care transitions for patients. (aurorahealthcare.org)
- Some patients who would have ended up in the ED now know where to go" to get timely, appropriate health care, he said. (chausa.org)
- Community Nurse & Hospice Care now has beautiful purple bracelets for our patients, our staff, our volunteers and our friends to wear. (communitynurse.com)
- Articles in the February issue include in-depth assessments of cost drivers for patients who consume high health resources and the changing costs of compounded prescriptions, as well as a discussion of how managed care tenets are being applied in Medicaid programs. (amcp.org)
- Given that drug spending for specialty pharmaceuticals is growing at 2.5 times the rate of nonspecialty spending 1 and that total health care costs for specialty patients are 17.5 times higher than nonspecialty patients, 2 increased focus has been placed on the use of specialty medications and concern over how to manage costs while ensuring appropriate utilization and quality care. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Specialty pharmacy is a growing area of pharmacy practice focused on providing drug therapy management and dispensing services for patients requiring treatment with medications that are used to treat rare, chronic, or genetic conditions. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Patients taking these medications require frequent monitoring and training, coordination of care with multiple health care providers, comprehensive patient education, and adherence management to ensure appropriate utilization. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Specialty pharmacists are in a prime position to apply best clinical practices by helping patients understand the complexity of treating and living with hepatitis C, coaching them to remain adherent to and complete their treatment regimen, as well as monitoring their clinical response to ensure that those patients not responding early in the treatment cycle are identified so that other, more appropriate treatment options may be pursued. (pharmacytimes.com)
- A recent study showed that specialty pharmacists can help hepatitis C patients achieve an average adherence of 94.5% (95% confidence interval, 94.2%- 94.7%), with greater than 90% of patients remaining on therapy beyond the first month. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Critical care patients often come to VSH due to trauma, the development of an acute life-threatening illness, or immediately following a major surgery. (vshcarolinas.com)
- This legislation opened up a new dimension in managed care pharmacy that put pharmacists in direct contact with patients and practicing to the top of their license," she explains. (amcp.org)
- Having this care available closer to home will make life easier for patients and their parents. (umc.edu)
- The National Association of Specialty Pharmacy, a not-for-profit organization founded in 2012, represents specialty pharmacy professionals in all practice settings and highlights the unique value its members bring to patients and the healthcare system. (bio-medicine.org)
- In the early years specialty pharmacy providers attached "high-touch services to their overall price tags" arguing that patients who receive specialty pharmaceuticals "need high levels of ancillary and follow-up care to ensure that the drug spend is not wasted on them. (wikipedia.org)
- Some specialty pharmacies deal in pharmaceuticals that treat complex or rare chronic conditions such as cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, hemophilia, H.I.V. psoriasis, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) or Hepatitis C. "Specialty pharmacies are seen as a reliable distribution channel for expensive drugs, offering patients convenience and lower costs while maximizing insurance reimbursements from those companies that cover the drug. (wikipedia.org)
- In 2005 he then created what would eventually become a feature service of specialty pharmacy, by hiring 34 people to help patients acquire insurance plans that would cover the cost of their drugs. (wikipedia.org)
- From cardiology to urology, our doctors are fellowship trained in their pediatric specialty and have extensive experience providing care from conception to age 18. (cedars-sinai.edu)
- The hospital is noted for its quality of care in cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology and electrophysiology, or the treatment of heart rhythm disorders. (prweb.com)
- The new Emergency Department will also feature specialty-specific wings including Geriatrics, Oncology, Cardiology and Trauma care. (hackensackumc.org)
- Our specialty staff has extensive experience in emergency and critical care, surgery, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine and advanced procedures. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Our specialists offer a full range of care for your needs, including cardiology, cancer, organ transplantation, women's health, surgical subspecialties and more. (montefiore.org)
- Having cardiology care so close to home will be convenient," said Anna's mother, Kristen Armstrong. (umc.edu)
- When Song Dabell brought her twin baby boys home from the hospital, she and her husband Mark jumped right into the super busy life of caring for newborn twins. (cedars-sinai.edu)
- Learn more about our Total Care and Blue Distinction® Specialty Care designation programs and find a designated doctor or hospital that meets your needs. (bcbs.com)
- Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh has once again earned designation as a Premium Cardiac Specialty Center by UnitedHealth. (prweb.com)
- Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) has once again earned designation as a Premium Cardiac Specialty Center by UnitedHealth , one of the nation's largest insurance companies. (prweb.com)
- Long-regarded as a leading center for the treatment of complex cardiovascular diseases, AGH is the only hospital in the greater Pittsburgh region and one of just a few in the nation to be lauded by both Thomson Reuters and US News and World Report for excellence in cardiovascular care. (prweb.com)
- The hospital also must have cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons and catheterization lab staff available to provide emergent invasive cardiac care and cardiovascular surgical care within 30 minutes of a patient's need. (prweb.com)
- CHICAGO, May 21, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Autism Center at Hospital for Special Care (HSC), an Allscripts client in New Britain, CT, USA, is the first organization to receive the Patient Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP) recognition for Autism from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA). (cnbc.com)
- The Autism Center at Hospital for Special Care is committed to providing high quality patient-centered care, with a focus on continuous quality improvements," said Lynn Ricci, senior vice president and chief operating officer, Hospital for Special Care. (cnbc.com)
- The Information Technology team at HSC played a pivotal role in the success of the Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP)," said Stanislaw Jankowski, vice president and chief information officer, Hospital for Special Care. (cnbc.com)
- THUMBS UP: The authors say that anecdotal feedback on these projects suggests that the use of hospitalists "has resulted in substantial decreases in lengths of stay, hospital costs and specialty consultation. (californiahealthline.org)
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Home Care is URAC accredited for Specialty Pharmacy. (chop.edu)
- The Home Care Specialty Pharmacy team at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) understands that your medical needs may be complex and require special knowledge when collaborating with your medical provider and insurance company. (chop.edu)
- We know you have many options and we thank you for choosing Children's Hospital of Philadelphia's Home Care Specialty Pharmacy. (chop.edu)
- As a patient receiving care through Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Home Care Specialty Pharmacy, you should understand your role, rights and responsibilities. (chop.edu)
- Dr. Sue Mukherjee explains the AFM virus, what may cause it and the intensive rehabilitation care and services available at Shriners Hospital for Children-Chicago. (tunein.com)
- typically they are in the hospital surgery centers and specialty care clinics. (coursera.org)
- Hackensack University Medical Center believes that great pre-hospital critical care for our communities begins with high quality education. (hackensackumc.org)
- Your pet requires a sophisticated procedure that is offered by a specialty hospital such as endoscopy or chemotherapy. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- The doctors and staff of VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital are ready and available to provide emergency and critical care for your beloved companion around the clock every day of the year. (vcahospitals.com)
- When it is no longer medically necessary for you to remain in the hospital, Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare staff is available to assist in finding an appropriate alternative if you are unable to return to your previous living situation and are over the age of 21. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Transitional care is a bridge between the hospital and home for restorative and rehabilitation care. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Transitional care provides skilled nursing care and is either located in a community nursing home or hospital. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Richard Bruch thinks he can make a good case for an insurer to contract with his specialty hospital. (managedcaremag.com)
- I think we'd be a very easy sale," says Bruch, an orthopedic surgeon who is chairman of North Carolina Specialty Hospital, which is based in Durham and is partly controlled by National Surgical Hospitals, the investor group that has a stake in other physician-owned hospitals around the country. (managedcaremag.com)
- Our hospital is the best kind of hospital for managed care. (managedcaremag.com)
- And that would mean more difficult choices for managed care companies looking to contract with the best, and most efficient, hospital operators in an increasingly competitive environment. (managedcaremag.com)
- So what are some of the key financial benefits for a managed care company that's considering a contract with a specialty hospital? (managedcaremag.com)
- These places tend to be clean, efficient and there's not a lot of waste, so you end up knowing more about what you'll get and don't have to worry about subsidizing other services, such as what you see in community hospitals," says Schneider, who oversaw an economic analysis of specialty hospitals that was funded, in part, by the American Surgical Hospital Association, a trade group. (managedcaremag.com)
- The in-hospital mortality rate for 22 specialty hospitals wasn't statistically different from the mean scores for general hospitals in the same markets. (managedcaremag.com)
- Specialty-hospital operators say managed care should find such metrics attractive enough to investigate. (managedcaremag.com)
- We are a Level IV Hospital for both moms and babies, proud to offer the highest level of specialty services available. (unc.edu)
- N.C. Women's Hospital - which is within the UNC Hospitals campus in Chapel Hill - has world-class resources to take care of the sickest moms and sickest babies. (unc.edu)
- Franklin Memorial Hospital is committed to bringing the best specialty care to you! (mainehealth.org)
- Acute Care Specialty Hospital is a Hospital in Canton, OH. (vitals.com)
- Have you been to Acute Care Specialty Hospital? (vitals.com)
- Acute Care Specialty Hospital is similar to the following 4 Hospitals near Canton, OH. (vitals.com)
- Have you had a recent visit with Acute Care Specialty Hospital ? (vitals.com)
- Shared care probably would have little or no effect on hospital admissions, use of services and patient health behaviours. (cochrane.org)
- Prior to our in-house pharmacy, we had no idea what happened after we sent prescriptions to outside specialty pharmacies," said lead author Kerin Adelson, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine and Chief Quality Officer for Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven. (asco.org)
- Following the creation of a specialty, in-house pharmacy at the Smilow Cancer Hospital in the Yale New Haven Health System, along with treatment protocols for every oral chemotherapy drug, researchers saw dramatic improvements in patient care quality. (asco.org)
- I've been up and down I-20 many times to see children of friends and family at Batson Children's Hospital, and the care there is second to none. (umc.edu)
- We care for children from Meridian every day," Purvis said of Children's of Mississippi and Batson Children's Hospital. (umc.edu)
- The program was developed to assist consumers in making more informed choices about healthcare providers and in selecting high-quality, cost-efficient care. (prweb.com)
- Coming back to where healthcare stands today, Nicoll said that we are at a point where we need to choose our path between value-based treatments and the traditional volume-based care. (ajmc.com)
- Two companies - Ancillary Care Management (ACM) and ICORE Healthcare - are attempting to fill in those gaps. (managedcaremag.com)
- Specialty-Medical.com is committed to providing the highest quality home medical equipment and medical supplies for your personal healthcare needs. (specialty-medical.com)
- HSC finds that purchasers in three local markets where there are plenty of specialty hospitals believe that the hospitals add to overall healthcare costs without improving quality . (thehealthcareblog.com)
- include a national healthcare tax for catastrophic care services, you will see a levelling of the playing field, real marketplace dynamics, and plumetting of the cost of healthcare servies. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- With Healthy San Francisco , the City and County of San Francisco's Universal Healthcare mandate, the increased demand for specialty care services has placed a further strain on the system. (hindawi.com)
- Skilled nursing care facilities are licensed healthcare facilities that are inspected and regulated by the Iowa Department of Inspections and Appeals. (careinitiatives.org)
- As the largest non-profit senior healthcare provider in the state, we take our jobs very seriously and are committed to providing care with compassion, dignity and respect. (careinitiatives.org)
- As a partner with your healthcare team, there is a lot you can do to be active in your care. (montefiore.org)
- When you choose an MMG doctor, you also gain access to Montefiore and its extensive range of primary and specialty healthcare services for your entire family. (montefiore.org)
- This sub-specialty also emphasizes mental healthcare for mental disorders that first show their symptoms during puberty. (pregnancydiary.org)
- Blue Distinction Centers and Blue Distinction Centers+ have a proven history of delivering exceptional care and results. (bcbs.com)
- Blue Distinction Centers for Cancer Care provide a full range of cancer services. (bcbs.com)
- These Centers have a demonstrated focus on delivering quality and value through patient-centered, coordinated care. (bcbs.com)
- The Blue Distinction Centers for Fertility Care program will focus on in vitro fertilization (IVF) which is the most common assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatment and is widely becoming the preferred option for fertility treatment. (bcbs.com)
- Accredo has a unique clinical model with pharmacists, nurses and other care support professionals working in Therapeutic Resource Centers ® , which are condition-specific practices that allow the care teams to become experts in a condition and the therapies that treat that condition, thus providing more comprehensive and more personalized patient care. (prnewswire.com)
- Labor and delivery care at our three Family Birth Centers in Auburn, Puyallup and Tacoma. (multicare.org)
- challenges many of the basic assumptions of generalists, specialists, academic medical centers and managed care organizations," they believe that the forces driving the development of the specialty "are sufficiently compelling that it will continue to be adopted" (Wachter/Goldman, 8/15 issue). (californiahealthline.org)
- Experience our "5-Star" Quality Care as rated by the federal government's Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). (careinitiatives.org)
- LANCASTER, Calif. - Jan. 10, 2020 - PRLog -- Dental Speciality Care of Lancaster, CA, is pleased to announce its dental implant services. (prlog.org)
- opened in 2007, offering dental specialty services addressing more complex issues. (prlog.org)
- Specialty pharmacies are increasingly bearing the charge of dispensing, distribution reimbursement, case management, and other services that serve a patient's specific disease needs. (ajmc.com)
- The new pharmacy in Honolulu offers a range of services, including walk-in consultations with a pharmacist, home delivery via courier and mail, and site-of-care (or ambulatory) infusion center with onsite nurses. (prnewswire.com)
- As AlohaCare's preferred specialty pharmacy, Accredo is improving access to specialty pharmacy services for members and providers across the state,' said Gary Okamoto , M.D., Chief Medical Officer, AlohaCare. (prnewswire.com)
- MultiCare offers you more ways to get the care you need, when and where you need it, from traditional appointments and walk-in services to on-demand, online care. (multicare.org)
- MultiCare offers a complete range of health care services specifically for women at clinics conveniently located in neighborhoods throughout the area. (multicare.org)
- Routine gynecology (GYN) care - ranging from annual Pap smears and reproductive health services to post-menopausal health monitoring. (multicare.org)
- Option Care, based in Buffalo Grove, Ill., provides a full spectrum of specialty pharmacy and home infusion services from a national network of more than 100 pharmacies (including 61 that are company owned) in 34 states. (webwire.com)
- Option Care s services also include respiratory therapy and home medical equipment at some locations. (webwire.com)
- and Schraft s, a Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy, which focuses on fertility medications and services. (webwire.com)
- This acquisition clearly establishes us as a national player in specialty pharmacy and home infusion services, said Jeffrey A. Rein, CEO of Walgreens. (webwire.com)
- Walgreens President Greg Wasson said, For health care payors, the acquisition will improve our ability to manage their significant spending on specialty pharmacy and related services. (webwire.com)
- These high-cost therapies require customized clinical and distribution services that will make the combined Walgreens-Option Care offering unmatched. (webwire.com)
- When you give to support our funds, our services and our programs, it all stays local to benefit you and the people you care about most! (freemanhealth.com)
- John Grubbs, chief of the Department of Pharmacy Services at UC Davis, began the journey of establishing specialty pharmacy services at the medical center seven years ago. (ucdavis.edu)
- In addition, each member of our Specialty Care Transport team is certified by the New State Department of Health and Senior Services' Office of Emergency Medical Services to meet these exacting standards. (hackensackumc.org)
- In addition, traditional community hospitals have been forced to compete by building new facilities, the costs of which get passed onto purchasers in the end, and have been raising their prices for services that specialty hospitals do not offer to compensate for their losses where the specialty hospitals have taken their business. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- All of our obstetrical services - from midwifery to maternal-fetal medicine - approach your care as a team to increase the chances of a healthy mom and a healthy baby. (unc.edu)
- Safety-net settings across the country have grappled with providing adequate access to specialty care services. (hindawi.com)
- It also identifies key services for telemedicine in primary and specialty care settings within the San Francisco public health system. (hindawi.com)
- This study concludes with proposals for a framework that seek to increase collaboration between the referring primary care physician and specialist, to prioritize institution of these key services for telemedicine. (hindawi.com)
- To explain, a 2002 case study conducted in five cities in the United States found that capacity was strained for specialty care services with some cities reporting wait times of up to a year for types of specialty care services [ 1 ]. (hindawi.com)
- We offer rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, long term care and, when the time comes to transition to end-of-life care, we can coordinate compassionate hospice care. (careinitiatives.org)
- All Care Initiative's locations provide 24-hour care or skilled nursing services. (careinitiatives.org)
- We provide rehabilitation services and care for those who suffer from serious or persistent health issues, such as Alzheimer's disease, COPD, or Chronic Heart Failure. (careinitiatives.org)
- Care Initiatives provides bariatric services and accommodations, including one facility with a dedicated unit. (careinitiatives.org)
- Need specialty services? (mainehealth.org)
- If your provider refers you for an additional health care service or procedure, or makes a recommendation that you see a specialty provider, you have the right to obtain services from a different provider. (mainehealth.org)
- After-care for orthopedic surgeries, eye surgeries, diagnostic procedures, and other same day medical services which limit activities or require assistance or observation. (communitynurse.com)
- Mechanical ventilation services are available in our Cary location, where critical care specialists are present seven days a week. (vshcarolinas.com)
- The Academy's more than 6,000 members develop and provide a diversified range of clinical, educational and business management services and strategies on behalf of the more than 200 million Americans covered by a managed care pharmacy benefit. (bio-medicine.org)
- Many facilities and organizations offer a variety of services and level of care options based upon consumer need and the ability to pay. (mountnittany.org)
- PBMs administer specialty pharmacies in their network and can "negotiate better prices and frequently offer a complete menu of specialty pharmaceuticals and related services to serve as an attractive 'one-stop shop' for health plans and employers. (wikipedia.org)
Access to specialty care1
- Care coordination and the medical home may ensure access to specialty care. (aappublications.org)
- Our specialty care clinics for adults and children are open and ready to serve you. (nationaljewish.org)
- Efforts to improve care should be directed broadly across clinics, with documentation of safe practices, particularly for children prescribed psychotropic medication, being of highest priority. (nih.gov)
- On the other hand, however, experts point out that a growing number of physician-owned clinics in many states nationwide are increasingly resembling specialty hospitals by virtue of performing specific procedures that compete with local community hospitals. (managedcaremag.com)
- Why focus one of the specialty clinics on preterm birth? (unc.edu)
- With the recent passage of California Proposition 1D, infrastructural funds are now set aside to assist in connecting major hospitals with primary care clinics in remote areas all over the state of California, using telemedicine. (hindawi.com)
- Corey Fujii leads the Accredo pharmacy in Honolulu , working with a team of nearly a dozen specialty pharmacy professionals, including pharmacists, nurses, pharmacy technicians, and patient access representatives. (prnewswire.com)
- Through our team of 500 specialty-trained pharmacists and 550 field-based nurses located throughout the U.S., Accredo provides individualized care for complex or chronic conditions, including cancer, pulmonary arterial hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, and immune deficiencies. (prnewswire.com)
- The Specialty Pharmacy has developed a range of programs that bring pharmacists and medical providers together to work collaboratively to deliver the best patient care. (ucdavis.edu)
- The approach brings pharmacists and medical providers together to work collaboratively to deliver the best patient care. (ucdavis.edu)
- The URAC Specialty Pharmacy accreditation is well-deserved and validates the quality of care delivered by our pharmacists. (ucdavis.edu)
- In 2015 a team of pharmacists including David Mitchell, Stacy Knox, Kristine Chin and the entire specialty pharmacy staff began the lengthy process to gain URAC Specialty Pharmacy Accreditation. (ucdavis.edu)
- Despite the surprise portrayed by media outlets, managed care pharmacists have been anticipating this growth in drug spending, Happe says in a letter from the editor in the February issue. (amcp.org)
- This month's JMCP explores various ways managed care pharmacists can better operationalize management of oncology agents. (amcp.org)
- Managed care pharmacists need to understand their role in the shift toward value-based payments is not limited merely to drug contracting, the authors note. (amcp.org)
- This conference will provide a forum for specialty pharmacists manag. (bio-medicine.org)
- This conference will provide a forum for specialty pharmacists, managed care pharmacists and other stakeholders to address key challenges and opportunities associated with these new therapies," said AMCP Chief Executive Officer Edith A. Rosato, RPh, IOM. (bio-medicine.org)
- The AMCP/NASP Specialty Pharmacy Conference will precede AMCP's 25th Annual Meeting & Expo, April 3-5, 2013, an event that draws more than 3,000 pharmacists and other health care professionals to consider a wide range of managed care pharmacy issues. (bio-medicine.org)
- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) is a national professional association of pharmacists and other health care practitioners who serve society by the application of sound medication management principles and strategies to improve health care for all. (bio-medicine.org)
- Ideal as a graduate text for newly-qualified adult nurses, family and women's health practitioners, and midwives, the book can also be used as an in-depth reference for antenatal and postpartum care for those already in practice. (wiley.com)
- Beginning by outlining the physiological foundations of prenatal and postnatal care, and then presenting these at an advanced practice level, the book moves on to discuss preconception and prenatal care, the management of common health problems during pregnancy, and postnatal care. (wiley.com)
- But thanks to the care she's receiving through the Medical Center's specialized practice of headache medicine, Johnson's headaches have decreased from three to four a week down to three to four a month. (umc.edu)
- The Pediatric Critical Care option prepares nurses to work in the dynamic and highly specialized practice area of pediatric critical care nursing. (bcit.ca)
- For interested nurses from international practice, residential or other areas of care, a refresher course in acute care may be required. (bcit.ca)
- Interested nurses from international practice, residential, or other areas of care lacking recent (within two years) acute care experience may be required to complete a refresher course. (bcit.ca)
- ASCO Practice Central helps oncology professionals navigate a complicated and ever-changing practice environment-while providing high-quality patient care. (asco.org)
- Although this practice is important in all fields of health care today, it is becoming increasingly important in specialty pharmacy. (pharmacytimes.com)
- Alexandria, Va., Jan. 8, 2016 - The current issue of the Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (JMCP) features valuable new research on the practice of medication therapy management (MTM) and related pharmacist interventions, topics that to date have remained relatively understudied. (amcp.org)
- Those who practice this sub-specialty of pediatrics deal with issues like congenital heart defects, hypertension, heart rhythm problems, and cardiovascular disorders. (pregnancydiary.org)
- Immuno‐Oncology Versus Precision Medicine: Where Is Cancer Care Headed? (ajmc.com)
- Specialty pharmacies can collaborate with clinical teams to harness the power of health information technology and improve cancer care, according to panelists at the 5th annual Patient-Centered Oncology Care ® meeting. (ajmc.com)
- Introducing the 2 speakers, Joseph Alvarnas, MD, editor-in-chief of Evidence-Based Oncology™ and co-moderator of the meeting, said, "If we are talking about patient-centered care or financially sustainable care, the mindset that goes behind that has to evolve. (ajmc.com)
- Referencing a presentation by Michael Kolodziej, MD, when he was the national medical director for oncology, at Aetna, Nicoll showed a slide that provided insight into the top cost drivers of oncology care for Aetna. (ajmc.com)
- Option Care offered the best opportunity for strengthening our position as a full-service specialty pharmacy provider, especially in areas such as hemophilia, immune deficiency and oncology. (webwire.com)
- Freeman Health System has been recognized by the QOPI® Certification Program (QCP™), an affiliate of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO®), as successfully completing a three-year certification program for outpatient hematology-oncology practices that meet nationally recognized standards for quality cancer care. (freemanhealth.com)
- These categories represent approximately 70 percent to 80 percent of a health plans' budget for the specialty drug sector - including growth hormone, infertility products, hepatitis C, multiple sclerosis, oncology, hemophilia, psoriasis, and arthritis products. (managedcaremag.com)
- ASCO's growing roster of cutting-edge journals serves readers as the most credible, authoritative, peer-reviewed resources for significant clinical oncology research and research that informs the delivery of efficient, high-quality cancer care across the globe. (asco.org)
- The ASCO Post, in partnership with the American Society of Clinical Oncology, communicates news of the highest quality multidisciplinary cancer care to a broad audience of oncology professionals and members. (asco.org)
- It is easy to see why administration of this specialty pharmacy benefit in oncology calls for a different modus operandi," Happe writes in a Letter from the Editor. (amcp.org)
- The traditional managed care pharmacy approach simply doesn't work in oncology. (amcp.org)
- Improving Oncology Quality Measurement in Accountable Care: Filling Gaps with Cross-Cutting Measures" analyzes and identifies gaps in quality measures across 10 key cancer types. (amcp.org)
- We're always working to make cancer care more effective for the patient,' stated Ira Klein, Aetna's lead oncology strategist and chief of staff to the chief medical officer. (drugstorenews.com)
- The UnitedHealth Premium Specialty Center designation program identifies cardiac facilities that meet specific criteria and recognizes them for their commitment to quality health care. (prweb.com)
- The changing health care environment may fuel the growth of a new type of physician called a "hospitalist," according to a special article in today's NEW ENGLAND JOURNAL OF MEDICINE. (californiahealthline.org)
- In this pandemic, health care leaders find strength through vulnerability and connection. (californiahealthline.org)
- California Healthline is a service of the California Health Care Foundation produced by Kaiser Health News , an editorially independent program of the Kaiser Family Foundation . (californiahealthline.org)
- That also will help health care payors better manage their overall medical and pharmacy spending. (webwire.com)
- With more than 25 years of experience in providing home care, Option Care brings operational expertise and relationships with payors, health care providers and specialty manufacturers. (webwire.com)
- Get help with your child's health care expenses. (nemours.org)
- Children with special health care needs (CSHCN) have higher rates of specialty care use and unmet need compared with the general pediatric population. (aappublications.org)
- Parents of children with special health care needs and low-income children report more unmet specialty care needs. (aappublications.org)
- Among children with special health care needs, care coordination is associated with lower odds of unmet specialty care needs regardless of whether care coordination was received within a medical home. (aappublications.org)
- Your health is important, and that means taking care of your existing health care issues. (nationaljewish.org)
- Join us in making health care better for all children. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Continually working on our family-centered care process helps each health care team member in being sensitive and responsive to diversity across ethnic, geographic, age and economics lines as well as in meeting the unique needs of each child and family. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Quality of publicly-funded outpatient specialty mental health care for common childhood psychiatric disorders in California. (nih.gov)
- Integration between CHCs and specialists may enhance communication across health care providers and improve cancer screening rates. (cdc.gov)
- Few readers of this column could possibly miss the daily headlines concerning the continuing crisis of health care costs. (managedcaremag.com)
- The Specialty Pharmacy at UC Davis Health has been accredited through 2020 by URAC , an independent nonprofit organization and national leader in promoting health-care quality through accreditation, certification and measurement. (ucdavis.edu)
- If you have a health care directive or legal power of attorney/guardianship documentation, it will be important to bring copies of this documentation. (gillettechildrens.org)
- In Medicare's fee-for-service program, Part B covers drugs administered by health care professionals, whereas Part D (the Prescription Drug Program) covers oral and other self-administered drugs. (managedcaremag.com)
- Everything you always wanted to know about the Health Care system. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- But in a FFS-based cost-unconscious system, they're just adding to the death of health care affordability by a thousand cuts. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- We provide compassionate transitional health care to Iowans at all walks of life, and we also care for the family's wellbeing. (careinitiatives.org)
- The massive-and controversial-" Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act " and the " Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 ," the two recently enacted health care reform bills, included more than $400 billion in so-called "revenue raisers" and new taxes on employers and individuals. (specialtyfabricsreview.com)
- What impact will this massive overhaul of health care have on your business? (specialtyfabricsreview.com)
- All students participating in clinical courses must have current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Level C or Level Health Care Provider (HCP). (bcit.ca)
- ALEXANDRIA, Va., Feb. 12, 2016 - This month's issue of the Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy (JMCP) takes an in-depth look at various causes and consequences associated with rising health care costs--including the recent spike in prescription drug spending, which has generated significant public outrage and calls for government intervention. (amcp.org)
- What Contributes Most to High Health Care Costs? (amcp.org)
- Another article explores today's shift from fee-for-service to value-based health care. (amcp.org)
- Because this is the fastest-growing segment of drug spending and the largest proportion of the drug development pipeline, understanding the evolving evidence supporting the use of these treatment options and identifying their appropriate place in therapy will continue to be a focus for health care providers and payers alike. (pharmacytimes.com)
- This virtually guarantees better health care for our children," he said. (umc.edu)
- The heart and soul of our city is the delivery of health care," he said. (umc.edu)
- Health care, said Archie McDonnell, president of the East Mississippi Business Development Corp., "is a huge part of the regional economy. (umc.edu)
- Much debate is currently focused on health care reform with an emphasis on controlling costs and increasing access, all while maintaining quality. (drbadia.com)
- In a 2010 Archives of Internal Medicine publication written before the major health care reform legislation passed Congress-the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)-Federman et al. (wikipedia.org)
- BCBS recognizes doctors and hospitals for their expertise and exceptional quality in delivering care. (bcbs.com)
- Designated hospitals, such as AGH, routinely meet or exceed national standards of care. (prweb.com)
- In this powerful patient story, Linda & Tim Bannon, a mother and son, both born without arms, share their journey through rehab, and why Linda wanted the same care for her son that she experienced at Shriners Hospitals for Children-Chicago. (tunein.com)
- as part of a larger effort to describe the landscape of care integra- tion activities involving CHCs, specialty practices, hospitals, and Systematic reviews have documented barriers to and strategies for social service organizations (10-12). (cdc.gov)
- Of course, some may disagree, but there's little debate that physician-owned specialty hospitals remain a contentious issue across the country. (managedcaremag.com)
- Experts say that unless an 18-month federal moratorium that lapsed last June is renewed, more new specialty hospitals are likely to be built. (managedcaremag.com)
- Like anything else, there's an upside and a downside to physician-owned specialty hospitals," says Glen Mays, associate professor of health policy and management at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. (managedcaremag.com)
- That's because not every state permits specialty hospitals within its borders - roughly half of the states require a certificate of need, and the vast majority of them are in the eastern half of the country. (managedcaremag.com)
- This "focused factory" approach - a term that some use derisively to describe physician-owned specialty hospitals - can allow doctors and their administrative staffs to offer managed care companies competitive rates, according to John Schneider, a health management and policy professor at the University of Iowa, who also runs Health Economics Consulting Group. (managedcaremag.com)
- Among his findings: Specialty hospitals typically performed at least as well as general hospitals in the same geographic region. (managedcaremag.com)
- At a congressional hearing held earlier this year to explore the moratorium on physician-owned specialty hospitals, Glenn Hackbarth, chairman of the Medicare Payment Advisory Committee, testified that the lengths of stay in specialty hospitals were shorter, often significantly, than in other hospitals, although inpatient discharge costs were higher (the differences weren't statistically significant). (managedcaremag.com)
- HSC is out with another study on local markets, and this time it's looking at specialty hospitals. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- Of course, as discussed multo - times on THCB, if this was done within the context of some type of fixed budget, then maybe specialty hospitals or teams would be found to be the best way of delivering care. (thehealthcareblog.com)
- It's not enough to just have caring nurses and kind doctors in a kid-friendly, non-threatening environment. (cedars-sinai.edu)
- Whether you're in need of a routine physical exam or require specialty care, trust your health to the region's top doctors. (mywheaton.org)
- At VCA Animal Specialty Group in Los Angeles, we have experienced doctors and a caring staff available 24/7 should anything happen to your beloved pet. (vcahospitals.com)
- Both our primary care doctors and world-renowned specialists treat the unique needs of children and adults at more than 20 convenient locations throughout the Bronx and Westchester County. (montefiore.org)
- After each patient stabilizes, our critical care doctors recommend a follow-up plan involving the patient's primary care veterinarian to optimize the chance of a successful long-term recovery. (vshcarolinas.com)
- Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions will give Aetna network doctors technology, tools and training to help them use the treatment pathways. (drugstorenews.com)
- Whatever condition brings your pet to our Emergency Department, our team of caring doctors and technical staff has the experience, expertise and advanced equipment to provide whatever level of care is needed. (northstarvets.com)
Full-service specialty pharmacy1
- Our full-service specialty pharmacy has accreditations from URAC and ACHC. (aurorahealthcare.org)
- HONOLULU , Aug. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Accredo, a specialty pharmacy that serves people who take medications for complex and rare conditions, today opened a new, full-service pharmacy for residents of Hawaii who require additional clinical and administrative support for their complex treatments and medications. (prnewswire.com)
- Accredo, a specialty pharmacy that serves people who take medications for complex and rare conditions, today opened a new, full-service pharmacy in Hawaii. (prnewswire.com)
- Our specialty pharmacy dispenses medications used to treat challenging, difficult, or complex medical conditions. (bartelldrugs.com)
- From specialized care and personal service to an accredited team of professionals offering the best expertise about a range of medications, we'll help you begin therapy quickly, stay on therapy successfully, and receive the most benefits from your medication. (bartelldrugs.com)
- Specialty medications can be very expensive, but this shouldn't prohibit your ability to be well. (bartelldrugs.com)
- The EMD Serono Specialty Digest reports that in a survey of 85 managed care plans covering over 120 million lives, 76 percent said they cover self-administered agents, including oral and self-injected medications, under the pharmacy benefit only. (managedcaremag.com)
- As such, the PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy - Aurora Specialty Pharmacy residency program prepares residents to be change agents and skilled patient care providers in community pharmacy settings, particularly those that include elements of specialty pharmacy care (i.e. specialty pharmacy, specialty medications, telepharmacy) given the program's emphasis in specialty pharmacy. (aurorahealthcare.org)
- If over-the-counter medications don't provide enough allergy relief, I recommend making an appointment with your primary care physician. (pacificmedicalcenters.org)
- Specialty pharmacies may handle therapies that are biologics, and are injectable or infused (although some are oral medications). (wikipedia.org)
- For more information, see the Critical Care & Resuscitation site . (ucdenver.edu)
- Staffed by emergency/critical care veterinarians and technicians, our emergency team is ready to provide your pet with the highest possible level of quality compassionate care should an urgent medical need arise at any time of day or night. (vcahospitals.com)
- The Critical Care curriculum has changed. (bcit.ca)
- The BCIT Critical Care Nursing program has a reputation for delivering educational excellence. (bcit.ca)
- Visit Critical Care Health Nursing Advanced Certificate for information about the required specialty courses and clinicals. (bcit.ca)
- Nurses interested in the Critical Care program should have a minimum of six months (preferably one year) of recent experience on an acute care unit. (bcit.ca)
- Please contact one of the institutions above, as well as the Critical Care program at BCIT, to determine an appropriate preparatory course of study. (bcit.ca)
- The critical care service carefully evaluates each patient and creates a custom monitoring plan- measuring variables such as blood gas analyses, pulse oximetry, ECG, and/or blood pressure (non-invasive or direct), among others. (vshcarolinas.com)
- Our board certified specialists are experienced in providing critical care during these crucial times and work closely with the other departments within all three VSH locations to provide customized treatment plans tailored specifically to meet the needs of each patient. (vshcarolinas.com)
- In addition to standard treatments- such as IV fluid therapy, antibiotics, and symptomatic treatments- the critical care team provides life-saving interventions, including thoracocentesis, pericardiocentesis, packed red blood cell and/or plasma transfusions, and oxygen supplementation as needed. (vshcarolinas.com)
- What is a board-certified critical care specialist? (vshcarolinas.com)
- A critical care specialist has undergone additional training after veterinary school including an internship and residency in emergency, surgery and critical care. (vshcarolinas.com)
- The specialist must also pass rigorous examinations to achieve board certification from the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (ACVECC). (vshcarolinas.com)
- The son of Jen and Chris Mrdutt (pronounced mer-DUTE) of Mosinee has had care from pediatric specialists in cardiology, gastroenterology, genetics, immunology, physical medicine, otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat), neurology and speech pathology. (marshfieldclinic.org)
- We strive to provide your child with personal and compassionate care. (nemours.org)
- That mission comes to life through medical discovery, innovative therapies and compassionate care. (stlouischildrens.org)
- We believe our commitment to education is reflected in the professional and compassionate care our team provides. (hackensackumc.org)
- VES/VSC team members are trained to provide compassionate, high quality care for your pet. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- We are committed to providing compassionate, dignified and custom care for almost any need. (careinitiatives.org)
- Improving quality of life for Iowans and their families during life's health transitions through compassionate individualized care. (careinitiatives.org)
- Montefiore offers state-of-the-art care in a compassionate environment. (montefiore.org)
- Montefiore offers best-in-class comprehensive patient-centered care in a compassionate environment that also includes leading-edge specialization. (montefiore.org)
- Compassionate care provided by specially-trained professionals designed to meet your needs that are limited by your disease. (communitynurse.com)
- As other specialists were added to the patient's treatment plan, those care providers were also able to effectively contribute to the care plan by using the EHR. (cnbc.com)
- Evidence is strongest that the knowledge base and quality of care provided by specialists exceeds those of generalists for certain conditions such as myocardial infarction, depression, and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. (nih.gov)
- The quality and coordination of care provided by generalists and specialists may be improved through changes in education and training, via quality improvement methods of providing patient care, and by increasing visit length and optimizing use of referrals and strategies for generalist-specialist comanagement. (nih.gov)
- So now we will enter the world of specialty care or the specialists. (coursera.org)
- HMO members received routine care and referrals to specialists from the 1,152 generalists in a physician network shared by both plans. (managedcaremag.com)
- Specialty pharmaceuticals have contributed substantially to the rise in the nation's drug bill over the last several years. (managedcaremag.com)
- Without a near-term pathway for follow-on biologics, specialty pharmaceuticals will pose a growing expense for payers. (managedcaremag.com)
- The formation of this distribution and clinical care service network of key providers is critical in accelerating education and market access for Gattex," commented Eric Pauwels, senior vice president and chief commercial officer of NPS Pharmaceuticals. (thestreet.com)
- Specialty pharmaceuticals, such as high-priced biological therapies, represent a rapidly growing percentage of overall drug spending," said Rosato. (bio-medicine.org)
- AMCP members are expecting more focus on the management of specialty pharmaceuticals and our collaboration with NASP will help to fulfill that need. (bio-medicine.org)
- We would like to create a case and show how specialty pharmacy can help oncologists and providers as they provide care outside of their walls. (ajmc.com)
- We combine these specialties to provide a full range of surgical and non-surgical orthopedic treatment options, and our partnership with Texas Health Sports Medicine helps ensure proper recovery and long-lasting health. (texashealth.org)
- We strive to provide the most innovative and convenient care possible for our members. (prnewswire.com)
- By blending its capabilities with our current operations, we ll be able to provide patient care on a nationwide basis in the patient s home, at their physician s office or at one of our infusion suites. (webwire.com)
- Advanced ingredients and delivery systems for skin care products provide better results for niche skin issues and offer more marketing claims than previously possible. (gcimagazine.com)
- Community health cen- health center, provide primary care to racially/ethnically diverse ters (CHCs), which provide primary care to disadvantaged popula- and economically disadvantaged populations, regardless of ability tions, have historically reported difficulty accessing specialty care to pay (1). (cdc.gov)
- We will dissect this important value chain using various lenses such as- site of care delivery, people who provide the care and payers who pay for care. (coursera.org)
- With this partnership, we further expand our silicone portfolio with high quality specialty silicones that enables to even better provide our customers within formulating. (caldic.com)
- The Champlain BASE eConsult service was created to provide primary care clinicians in Ontario, Canada with a range of high quality and timely (up to one week) specialty input. (medicalxpress.com)
- Unlike electronic consultation systems that provide direct links between clinicians, this service enables primary care clinicians to search a directory, select a specialist, and contact her/him through a secure channel. (medicalxpress.com)
- We offer long- and short-term care for individuals who need more assistance than an at-home caregiver can provide. (careinitiatives.org)
- Our specially trained emergency team is available 24/7 to provide expert care for urgent, potentially life-threatening illnesses and injuries at a moment's notice, or when your family veterinarian is unavailable. (northstarvets.com)
- As the flagship academic medical center of the West Penn Allegheny Health System ( http://www.wpahs.org ), AGH's nationally recognized Cardiovascular Institute offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art care for the complete spectrum of cardiovascular disease. (prweb.com)
- Boston Medical Center (BMC) is a 514-bed academic medical center located in Boston's historic South End, providing medical care for infants, children, teens and adults. (bmc.org)
- We have seen a number of value-based models and a great deal being done with medical homes, bundled payments, and some early forms of ACOs [accountable care organizations]," he said, adding that we are now rethinking the paradigm of how we deliver and finance care. (ajmc.com)
- MyVirginiaMason is a convenient way to stay in touch with your Virginia Mason care team and get up-to-date medical information. (virginiamason.org)
- Policymakers, managed care organizations, medical educators, and the general public are showing an increasing interest in the amount and quality of care provided by generalists and subspecialists. (nih.gov)
- In South Africa, for example, University of Colorado medical students and Emergency Medicine residents have been working side-by-side with emergency care providers since 2002. (ucdenver.edu)
- We hypothesized that care coordination, regardless of whether it was provided in a medical home, would decrease unmet specialty care needs among CSHCN and that the effect of care coordination would be greater among low-income families. (aappublications.org)
- Secondary data analysis of participants in the 2009-2010 National Survey of CSHCN who reported unmet specialty care needs and for whom care coordination and medical home status could be determined ( n = 18 905). (aappublications.org)
- Logistic regression models explored the association of unmet need with care coordination and medical home status adjusting for household income. (aappublications.org)
- within a medical home, odds ratio: 0.22, 95% confidence interval: 0.16-0.29) with a greater reduction among those receiving care coordination within a medical home versus those receiving care coordination without a medical home. (aappublications.org)
- The effect of care coordination is greater when care is received in a medical home. (aappublications.org)
- The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) is a 24 bed medical/surgical unit. (stlouischildrens.org)
- We offer exemplary medical care, delivered with outstanding customer service throughout each visit, starting at the front desk. (uclahealth.org)
- Hackensack University Medical Center nurses are dedicated to achieving excellence in patient- and family-centered care by providing the highest quality value-based service. (hackensackumc.org)
- Diagnostic tools like digital x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT) and endoscopy are available to assist us in providing your pet with advanced medical care. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Everyone at VES/VSC works together as a team towards one goal - providing the highest standard of medical and emotional care. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Part of the challenge relates to the choice of whether to place a costly specialty drug under the medical benefit or the pharmacy benefit. (managedcaremag.com)
- Express Scripts estimates that 45 percent of specialty drugs are covered under the pharmacy benefit and 55 percent are covered under the medical benefit. (managedcaremag.com)
- The Express Scripts report noted that because cancer agents are frequently covered under the medical benefit, cancer is, in all likelihood, the leading specialty agent category. (managedcaremag.com)
- Medical students are increasingly choosing non-primary-care specialties. (nih.gov)
- Students consider lifestyle in selecting their specialty, but how entering medical students perceive lifestyle is unknown. (nih.gov)
- Even preemies that receive the best medical care in Newborn Intensive Care Units (NICUs) are at risk for long-term problems that can last a lifetime. (unc.edu)
- The Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering all aspects of managed care pharmacy. (wikipedia.org)
- Every patient receives a comprehensive evaluation and has an individualized medical team dedicated to his or her care. (montefiore.org)
- Be honest with everyone on your care team about your medical history. (montefiore.org)
- Data on physician income and managed care penetration from the American Medical Association, Socioeconomic Monitoring System (SMS) Surveys for 1985 and 1993. (northwestern.edu)
- Incomes of medical subspecialists were not significantly affected by managed care growth over this period. (northwestern.edu)
- Michael Sobel, M.D., is a vascular surgeon at the Eastside Specialty Center and Harborview Medical Center. (uwmedicine.org)
- Expert specialty pediatric care is closer to home for children and families in the Meridian area, thanks to a collaborative effort between the University of Mississippi Medical Center and Anderson Regional Health System. (umc.edu)
- If your pet needs immediate medical care, you can turn to NorthStar VETS' Emergency Department at any time - without an appointment. (northstarvets.com)
- In 2002, a RUC update of values raised concerns that the process, which was initiated by medical speciality groups, unfairly cut primary care physician pay. (wikipedia.org)
- This impressive national recognition required a rigorous review of its capabilities, and it is great to see this organization receive the kudos it deserves for patient-centered care. (cnbc.com)
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit nurse Sarah Anderson, a member of the committee in 2014 and 2015, says the initiative aimed to enhance the hospital's culture of patient-centered care. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below. (hopkinsmedicine.org)
- By 2008 the pharmacy benefit management dominated the specialty pharmacies market having acquired smaller specialty pharmacies. (wikipedia.org)
- Specialty pharmacies initially served a limited number of people with a small number of high-cost, low-volume, and high-maintenance conditions, such as hemophilia and Gaucher's disease. (wikipedia.org)
- In the 1990s specialized pharmacies were mainly mom-and-pop organizations and the specialty pharmacy industry was highly fragmented. (wikipedia.org)
- Although it was not long until the advent of e-referral, San Francisco General Hospital's electronic specialty care referral system was characterized by a process called "triage by hassle," [ 3 ] which refers to the extra effort both primary and specialty care providers had to make in order to expedite the specialty care referral process of a patient with an urgent condition. (hindawi.com)
- Applicants to the more advanced Specialty Nursing Certificate courses may require a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of relevant work experience in an acute care setting and a resume of work experience may be required to progress in the program. (bcit.ca)
- If you are a long term or residential care nurse or an RN lacking current (within the last 2 years) acute care experience, Kwantlen College offers a Competency Assessment and Enhancement for Nurses course that provides a refresher in acute care principles. (bcit.ca)
- Once you have been assessed, you may be required to complete a tailored curriculum designed to meet BCIT's need for familiarity with acute care principles. (bcit.ca)
- The post will involve responsibility for stroke prevention, hyper-acute and acute stroke care, including proactive in-reach, stroke rehabilitation and a commitment to the General Medicine on call rota. (bmj.com)
- Walgreen Co. to Acquire Specialty Pharmacy and Home Infusion Provider Option Care, Inc. (webwire.com)
- Option Care also has the largest geographic coverage in the specialty pharmacy and home infusion industry and has contracts with more than 400 managed care organizations, significantly adding to Walgreens contracted specialty pharmacy business. (webwire.com)
- The specialty pharmacy and home infusion markets are estimated at $60 billion a year, with a projected annual growth rate of 20 percent. (webwire.com)
- These drugs may also be administered in home infusion or long-term care settings, increasing the complexity of their management. (managedcaremag.com)
- The network is comprised of leading specialty home infusion providers, including Accredo Health Group, Inc. (thestreet.com)
- The premier dental group focuses on specialty dentistry, including children's dental solutions, frenectomies, gum grafts, and the latest advancement in tooth replacement dental implants. (prlog.org)
- Focuses on tending to the needs of adolescents such as treating puberty disorders, reproductive care, and STDs. (pregnancydiary.org)
- The Maxine Dunitz Children's Health Center provides clinical care tailored to the needs of children and their families. (cedars-sinai.edu)
- The Lumex Deluxe Clinical Care Recliner sets a new standard of comfort for the patient and ease of use for the caregiver. (specialty-medical.com)
- The Lumex Deluxe Clinical Care Recliner is EXTRAordinary in many ways. (specialty-medical.com)
Primary care phys3
- The primary care physician determined that the patient's academic program struggled to meet his needs and made a referral to a psychologist. (cnbc.com)
- He received emergency surgery but little follow-up care because he had no primary care physician and no one to look after Ray. (chausa.org)
- That solved all of this repetition of going to the ER and the primary care physician over and over," he said. (chausa.org)
- This acquisition is a good strategic and cultural fit for both organizations, and we are excited to become a part of Walgreens, said Option Care President and CEO Raj Rai. (webwire.com)
- NASP is collaborating with other professional pharmacy associations, certification boards, accreditation organizations, special interest groups, specialty pharmacy organizations, academia, and researchers to create a unified voice for specialty pharmacy. (bio-medicine.org)
- At Orthopedic Specialty Associates, we focus on providing you with comprehensive, trusted care that can get you back in the game of life as quickly as possible. (texashealth.org)
- The BCIT Pediatric Nursing Specialty program is the only one of its kind in Canada. (bcit.ca)
- Pediatric nursing is dedicated to the health and care of young people, ranging from babies to teenagers. (bcit.ca)
- This specialty nursing program does not require relevant work experience. (bcit.ca)
- The following are requirements for program entry into Specialty Nursing certificate and degree courses. (bcit.ca)
- Specialty Nursing courses are taught in the English language and require adequate English skills. (bcit.ca)
- RNs or undergraduate students currently registered in an accredited RN or BSN program may start their Specialty Nursing Certificate by taking entry level theory courses. (bcit.ca)
- This course may be required for admission in the Specialty Nursing programs. (bcit.ca)
- It gives sound evidence-based information and advice on the nursing care for each stage of the patient's journey. (wiley.com)
- The importance of writing from a nursing perspective is underlined so that the essence of support and bedside care is not missed. (wiley.com)
- You may need to move to a skilled nursing facility/transitional care unit. (gillettechildrens.org)
- It is important for you or your family/representative to visit the nursing home/transitional care facility to address your concerns and questions. (gillettechildrens.org)
- Admissions vary for skilled nursing/transitional care units so it is important to have second and third choices, if possible. (gillettechildrens.org)
- You will be wearing your own clothes at the skilled nursing facility/transitional care unit so it is important that you/your family bring clothes that are washable and easy to get on/off. (gillettechildrens.org)
- social and activity programming as well as 24 hour individualized nursing care. (careinitiatives.org)
- The BCIT Nursing Specialty Bachelor of Science (BSN) is a combination of our advanced certificate program and our specific academic BSN courses. (bcit.ca)
- Visit Nursing Specialty BSN for information about the required academic courses. (bcit.ca)
- With a click or a call, you can find a Blue Distinction Center for your specialty care needs. (bcbs.com)
- We also offer care for those who have had COVID-19 in our Center for Post-COVID-19 Care and Recovery. (nationaljewish.org)
- Review directions and parking information on our Specialty Care Center page. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Park and come directly into the main entrance of the St. Louis Children's Specialty Care Center . (stlouischildrens.org)
- Most children will spend about one hour at the St. Louis Children's Specialty Care Center after their procedure. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Veterinary Emergency Service and Veterinary Specialty Center function as an extension of your regular veterinarian. (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Why should I choose a Specialist at Veterinary Emergency Service and Veterinary Specialty Center? (veterinaryemergencyservice.com)
- Applications for specialty skin care are getting closer to applications that, in the past, were dominated by prescription treatments," says Jochen Klock, PhD, head market development hair care, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd. Branch Pentapharm, who also believes the segment will soon be marked by differentiation. (gcimagazine.com)
- Prestige skin care treatments for acne, scars and cellulite are seeing strong growth, possibly because they are riding on the back of the antiaging growth wave. (gcimagazine.com)
- Jeff Murad, vice president of product development, Murad, Inc., believes ingested treatments are the most effective in dealing with specialty skin concerns. (gcimagazine.com)
- In addition to Murad's topical treatments for specialty skin issues, the brand's daily Firm and Tone Dietary Supplements are formulated to work on a cellular level. (gcimagazine.com)
- In an age of medicine where treatments for chronic hepatitis C have become more costly and seemingly out of reach, the Specialty Pharmacy team makes it look easy. (ucdavis.edu)
Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy3
- It was established in 1995 and is published by the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy. (wikipedia.org)
- JMCP is published by the Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy. (amcp.org)
- ALEXANDRIA, Va., Dec. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) today announced it will collaborate with the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP) to launch the inaugural AMCP/NASP Specialty Pharmacy Conference , April 2-3, 2013, in San Diego. (bio-medicine.org)
- Care coordination is associated with increased and decreased referrals to specialty care, but whether care coordination is related to unmet needs is unknown. (aappublications.org)
- In the specialty skin care segment-products targeting acne, scars, stretch marks and cellulite-the line between cosmetics and pharmaceutical formulation is becoming increasingly blurred. (gcimagazine.com)
Journal of Managed Care1
- The Journal of Managed Care & Specialty Pharmacy publishes peer-reviewed original research manuscripts, subject reviews, and other content intended to advance the use of the scientific method, including the interpretation of research findings in managed care pharmacy. (amcp.org)
- Trainees in emergency medicine participate in learning the provision of clinical emergency care in a myriad of international settings, including sub-Saharan Africa, and Central and South America. (ucdenver.edu)
- Quality Care That's Right for You Whether you need a routine check-up or a specialty procedure, you want the best care you can find. (bcbs.com)
- At MultiCare, we take quality care seriously, and we continually work to improve our care. (multicare.org)
- English-language articles were identified through MEDLINE (1966-present) using the following keywords: generalist, generalism, (sub)specialist, (sub)specialty, (sub)specialization, consultation, referral, and quality of care, and through the bibliographies of these citations. (nih.gov)
- With respect to quality of care, only American studies were chosen. (nih.gov)
- the better the quality of care there is for that particular part. (coursera.org)
- With over 3,000 staff members serving an average of 2,500 of Iowa's elderly, our commitment to the best quality care, compassion and respect is our top priority. (careinitiatives.org)
- With the option of joining a large "pool," small specialty fabrics businesses will have access to the same type of quality, affordable coverage that only large firms currently have. (specialtyfabricsreview.com)
- By assembling vast amounts of usable, searchable, real-world data, CancerLinQ seeks to improve the quality and value of cancer care. (asco.org)
- Authors will present their findings at the American Society of Clinical Oncology's (ASCO) upcoming Quality Care Symposium , taking place March 3-4, in Orlando, Florida. (asco.org)
- Guy Giesecke, CEO of Children's of Mississippi, said putting specialty care within reach of families in the Meridian and Lauderdale County area is part of the organization's vision of helping children in the state reach their full potential. (umc.edu)
- Children's of Mississippi caregivers value the trust families place in us, and we are honored to work with Anderson Regional Health System to bring the best in specialty care to Meridian and the surrounding community. (umc.edu)
- Price speaks on the importance of having Children's of Mississippi specialty care close to home. (umc.edu)
- We care confident that we can care for you and your baby in the most routine and most unexpected moments. (unc.edu)
- The Home Care Specialty Pharmacy team can be reached by phone at 800-866-1242 , or by fax at 267-425-9143. (chop.edu)
- Securely message your care team. (virginiamason.org)
- Our team monitors each specialty patient and reaches out monthly to discuss side effects, identify missed doses, and set up your next refill. (bartelldrugs.com)
- Our pediatric urology team has the experience and sensitivity to care for children in a way that will help your son feel comfortable. (nemours.org)
- There is a total of 100 team members in PICU consisting of a Nurse Manager, Assistant Nurse Managers, Relief Charge Nurses, Clinical Educator, Parent Liaison, Staff Nurses, Patient Care Associates and Unit Secretaries. (stlouischildrens.org)
- Work with your team to develop and follow a care plan that's best for you. (montefiore.org)
- Care Initiatives facilities are Medicaid and Medicare certified. (careinitiatives.org)