Bass: Common name for FISHES belonging to the order Perciformes and occurring in three different families.Sound: A type of non-ionizing radiation in which energy is transmitted through solid, liquid, or gas as compression waves. Sound (acoustic or sonic) radiation with frequencies above the audible range is classified as ultrasonic. Sound radiation below the audible range is classified as infrasonic.Sound Localization: Ability to determine the specific location of a sound source.Heart Sounds: The sounds heard over the cardiac region produced by the functioning of the heart. There are four distinct sounds: the first occurs at the beginning of SYSTOLE and is heard as a "lubb" sound; the second is produced by the closing of the AORTIC VALVE and PULMONARY VALVE and is heard as a "dupp" sound; the third is produced by vibrations of the ventricular walls when suddenly distended by the rush of blood from the HEART ATRIA; and the fourth is produced by atrial contraction and ventricular filling.Sound Spectrography: The graphic registration of the frequency and intensity of sounds, such as speech, infant crying, and animal vocalizations.Acoustic Stimulation: Use of sound to elicit a response in the nervous system.Auditory Perception: The process whereby auditory stimuli are selected, organized, and interpreted by the organism.Fish Diseases: Diseases of freshwater, marine, hatchery or aquarium fish. This term includes diseases of both teleosts (true fish) and elasmobranchs (sharks, rays and skates).Acoustics: The branch of physics that deals with sound and sound waves. In medicine it is often applied in procedures in speech and hearing studies. With regard to the environment, it refers to the characteristics of a room, auditorium, theatre, building, etc. that determines the audibility or fidelity of sounds in it. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Auditory Pathways: NEURAL PATHWAYS and connections within the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, beginning at the hair cells of the ORGAN OF CORTI, continuing along the eighth cranial nerve, and terminating at the AUDITORY CORTEX.Hearing: The ability or act of sensing and transducing ACOUSTIC STIMULATION to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. It is also called audition.Auditory Cortex: The region of the cerebral cortex that receives the auditory radiation from the MEDIAL GENICULATE BODY.Noise: Any sound which is unwanted or interferes with HEARING other sounds.Evoked Potentials, Auditory: The electric response evoked in the CEREBRAL CORTEX by ACOUSTIC STIMULATION or stimulation of the AUDITORY PATHWAYS.Psychoacoustics: The science pertaining to the interrelationship of psychologic phenomena and the individual's response to the physical properties of sound.Perciformes: The most diversified of all fish orders and the largest vertebrate order. It includes many of the commonly known fish such as porgies, croakers, sunfishes, dolphin fish, mackerels, TUNA, etc.Respiratory Sounds: Noises, normal and abnormal, heard on auscultation over any part of the RESPIRATORY TRACT.Auditory Threshold: The audibility limit of discriminating sound intensity and pitch.Aquaculture: Cultivation of natural faunal resources of water. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Fluorides: Inorganic salts of hydrofluoric acid, HF, in which the fluorine atom is in the -1 oxidation state. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed) Sodium and stannous salts are commonly used in dentifrices.Synapses: Specialized junctions at which a neuron communicates with a target cell. At classical synapses, a neuron's presynaptic terminal releases a chemical transmitter stored in synaptic vesicles which diffuses across a narrow synaptic cleft and activates receptors on the postsynaptic membrane of the target cell. The target may be a dendrite, cell body, or axon of another neuron, or a specialized region of a muscle or secretory cell. Neurons may also communicate via direct electrical coupling with ELECTRICAL SYNAPSES. Several other non-synaptic chemical or electric signal transmitting processes occur via extracellular mediated interactions.Electric Organ: In about 250 species of electric fishes, modified muscle fibers forming disklike multinucleate plates arranged in stacks like batteries in series and embedded in a gelatinous matrix. A large torpedo ray may have half a million plates. Muscles in different parts of the body may be modified, i.e., the trunk and tail in the electric eel, the hyobranchial apparatus in the electric ray, and extrinsic eye muscles in the stargazers. Powerful electric organs emit pulses in brief bursts several times a second. They serve to stun prey and ward off predators. A large torpedo ray can produce of shock of more than 200 volts, capable of stunning a human. (Storer et al., General Zoology, 6th ed, p672)Gene Library: A large collection of DNA fragments cloned (CLONING, MOLECULAR) from a given organism, tissue, organ, or cell type. It may contain complete genomic sequences (GENOMIC LIBRARY) or complementary DNA sequences, the latter being formed from messenger RNA and lacking intron sequences.VietnamTaste: The ability to detect chemicals through gustatory receptors in the mouth, including those on the TONGUE; the PALATE; the PHARYNX; and the EPIGLOTTIS.Taste Buds: Small sensory organs which contain gustatory receptor cells, basal cells, and supporting cells. Taste buds in humans are found in the epithelia of the tongue, palate, and pharynx. They are innervated by the CHORDA TYMPANI NERVE (a branch of the facial nerve) and the GLOSSOPHARYNGEAL NERVE.Color: The visually perceived property of objects created by absorption or reflection of specific wavelengths of light.Auditory Fatigue: Loss of sensitivity to sounds as a result of auditory stimulation, manifesting as a temporary shift in auditory threshold. The temporary threshold shift, TTS, is expressed in decibels.Korea: Former kingdom, located on Korea Peninsula between Sea of Japan and Yellow Sea on east coast of Asia. In 1948, the kingdom ceased and two independent countries were formed, divided by the 38th parallel.Republic of Korea: The capital is Seoul. The country, established September 9, 1948, is located on the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. Its northern border is shared with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.Eastern Orthodoxy: The name given to the religion of the body of modern churches, including among others the Greek and Russian Orthodox, that is derived from the church of the Byzantine Empire, adheres to the Byzantine rite, and acknowledges the honorary primacy of the patriarch of Constantinople. (from American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th ed)ArtViscum album: A plant species of the family VISCACEAE, order Santalales, subclass Rosidae. This is the traditional mistletoe of literature and Christmas. Members contain viscotoxin (5 kDa basic polypeptides related to thionins), beta-galactoside- and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine-specific lectin II (60 kDa), and polysaccharides. Mistletoe lectin I is a type 2 ribosome-inactivating protein. Commercial extracts include Plenosol, Eurixor, Helixor Isorel, Iscador, and NSC 635089 (ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, PHYTOGENIC).Music: Sound that expresses emotion through rhythm, melody, and harmony.PaintingsChenopodium album: A plant species in the CHENOPODIUM genus known for edible greens.Hand: The distal part of the arm beyond the wrist in humans and primates, that includes the palm, fingers, and thumb.Grief: Normal, appropriate sorrowful response to an immediate cause. It is self-limiting and gradually subsides within a reasonable time.Contactins: A family of immunoglobulin-related cell adhesion molecules that are involved in NERVOUS SYSTEM patterning.Music Therapy: The use of music as an adjunctive therapy in the treatment of neurological, mental, or behavioral disorders.Contusions: Injuries resulting in hemorrhage, usually manifested in the skin.Telefacsimile: A telecommunication system combining the transmission of a document scanned at a transmitter, its reconstruction at a receiving station, and its duplication there by a copier.Famous PersonsMaterials Testing: The testing of materials and devices, especially those used for PROSTHESES AND IMPLANTS; SUTURES; TISSUE ADHESIVES; etc., for hardness, strength, durability, safety, efficacy, and biocompatibility.Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental: Any of the processes by which nuclear, cytoplasmic, or intercellular factors influence the differential control of gene action during the developmental stages of an organism.Dental Materials: Materials used in the production of dental bases, restorations, impressions, prostheses, etc.Biocompatible Materials: Synthetic or natural materials, other than DRUGS, that are used to replace or repair any body TISSUES or bodily function.Body Patterning: The processes occurring in early development that direct morphogenesis. They specify the body plan ensuring that cells will proceed to differentiate, grow, and diversify in size and shape at the correct relative positions. Included are axial patterning, segmentation, compartment specification, limb position, organ boundary patterning, blood vessel patterning, etc.Cell Lineage: The developmental history of specific differentiated cell types as traced back to the original STEM CELLS in the embryo.Construction Materials: Supplies used in building.
Bass Rush. Retrieved 2015-06-26. Filippo. "Interview: Black Sun Empire". salacioussound.com. Salacious Sound. Retrieved 2013-07 ... The group is commonly seen as neurofunk, and have also been called techstep, drum and bass, and dubstep in the past. Rene ... Black Sun Empire are a Dutch drum and bass group that formed in Utrecht, Netherlands in 1997 by producers Rene Verdult and ... "Black Sun Empire: Aggression, Bass, and Emotion". bassrush.com. ...
Lost in Sound, March 6, 2014) Interviews "Frank Heiss Comes Full Circle". Glide Magazine. April 13, 2011. "Sacred Bass Producer ... "sacred bass music." Heiss has stated, "I don't want the label to focus solely on bass music, or glitch, or any specific style, ... Lost in Sound, May 4, 2013) "Confessions - Known, Loved, and Lost 'The MPC-3000′" by Frank Heiss (Lost in Sound, June 25, 2013 ... Heiss weaves through styles, hinting at a wide variety of genres, from jazz fusion to drum n bass to reggae, and everything in ...
Sound on Sound. Archived from the original on 2008-08-28. "Track By Track; Daniel Shulman on Garbage's Beautiful Garbage". Bass ... Using his Fender Precision Bass and pick, session musician Daniel Shulman created a McCartney-esque bass movement for the verse ... "We sampled her going 'aah' and Duke played guitar," Butch Vig explained,"and that made it sound like a weird little melodic ... Budofsky, Adam (2002-06-01). Butch Vig of Garbage; Breaking the Sound Barrier. UK: Modern Drummer. pp. 64-73. Vig, Butch. " ...
access-date= requires ,url= (help) Tingen, Paul (1 March 1995). "Tim Simenon: Bomb The Bass". Sound on Sound. Retrieved 11 ... Interviewed for Sound on Sound magazine in 1995, Simenon agreed with the interviewer when it was suggested that, with this more ... Unknown Territory is the second studio album by Bomb the Bass, released on Rhythm King Records in 1991. It peaked at number 19 ... Once again pioneering new sounds in the public arena, and following the success of "Winter in July", Unknown Territory would be ...
Perfect Sound Forever. Retrieved 4 July 2013. "Drill'n'bass". AllMusic. Retrieved 25 January 2017. Walls, Seth Colter (24 ... melodic fretless bass - add in a saxophone, and you'd have the drum 'n' bass equivalent of Weather Report." Tom Jenkinson has ... The sound as well. I've gotten better production." and "I still REALLY like it. I like my stuff 'cause I only ever end up with ... Pitchfork cited the album's musical style as an example of the drill 'n' bass subgenre, described by the online music database ...
Sunset Sound, Hollywood. Lead vocals, pianos, B3, guitars, bass: Stephen Stills; drums: Buddy Miles. Side Two "The Hour of Not ... "I Am a Child" (Young) - 2:15 Recorded February 5, 1968, Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, California. Lead vocals: Neil Young; bass: ... "Questions" (Stills) - 2:52 Recorded February 16, 1968, Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, California. Vocals, guitars, bass guitar, ... bass, vocals (5,12) Stephen Stills - guitar (1,2,3,4,6,8,10,11), piano (4,6,8), B3 organ (6,8,11), bass (6,8), clavinet (8), ...
... post-punk bass chuggery; a plaintive piano+static post-rock crescendo." Tiny Mix Tapes also wrote that the band hold this genre ... Consequence of Sound. Retrieved January 29, 2014. Collum, Chris (6 February 2014). "Have a Nice Life - The Unnatural World". ... while comparing song's rhythm and distorted bass line to the works of the gothic rock pioneers, Bauhaus. On the track "Dan And ...
Reid, Gordon (July 2010). "Moog Taurus 3". Sound on Sound. Retrieved October 20, 2015. Mark Vail (2000). Keyboard Magazine ... The intention was that the Apollo and Lyra be played with both hands, while bass notes could be played by foot on the Taurus. ... Reid, Gordon (June 1998). "Moog Polymoog Analog Polysynth". Sound on Sound. Retrieved October 20, 2015. Alexander, William ( ... The sound shaping controls are protected by a removable plastic window in order to avoid accidental adjustments while playing. ...
... bass guitar; Andrzej Szymańczak - drumset; Jerzy Pomianowski - tabla; Wojciech Przybylski - sound engineer; Gnoiński, Leszek ( ...
... electric bass, piano Is Money Money (2000) for soprano, clarinet, bass clarinet, violin, viola, cello; set of six call bells ... Included on Floodsongs (2014). Solaris Vocal Ensemble; Giselle Wyers, conductor; Phil Curtis, electronic sound. Albany Records ... Concerto for Active Frogs (1974) for three instruments, chorus, bass/baritone soloist, electronic tape Three Motion Atmospheres ... Writing about LeBaron's 1989 Telluris Theoria Sacra (for flute/piccolo, clarinet/bass clarinet, violin, viola, cello, ...
... bass guitar; Romuald Kunikowski - accordion; Wojciech Przybylski - sound engineer; Gnoiński, Leszek (2000). Kult Kazika. ...
... bass, actor-singers, modern orchestra, tape and sound projectionist. Lucifer challenges Michael to a contest, a race of the ... As a chordal sound of high-altitude flight squadrons appears, salvos of anti-aircraft sound missiles shoot skyward. Three times ... bass drum); Annemarie Bohne (harpsichord); Theodor Ross (guitar); tape; Karlheinz Stockhausen, sound projection. (LP) DG 2531 ... deep droning sound approaches, shortly joined by brighter music. Deep "sound bombs" explode at periodic intervals. Searchlights ...
... bass; Elizabeth Clarke and Alain Louafi, speakers; Karlheinz Stockhausen, sound projection. Karlheinz Stockhausen: Unsichtbare ... There are wonderful sounds-new and stirring sounds. The score is a culmination of the marvellous musics-in whose making ... Karlheinz Stockhausen: Bass Clarinet and Piano. Volker Hemken (bass clarinet), Steffen Schleiermacher (piano). (Tanze Luzefa!, ... Soprano Anu Komsi sang the part of the Mother, and bass Michael Leibundgut sang the Father. Donnerstag is an opera for 14 ...
The sound is open, and the soundstage is huge. The bass is tight." In CMJ's 1999 New Music Report (coinciding with the release ... single version was described by The Absolute Sound as "[typifying] all the neat features of 12 inch 45 rpm. The sound is ... Absolute Sound (1985). The Absolute Sound. 9 (35-36): 149 https://books.google.com/books?id=3yU9AQAAIAAJ. Retrieved 14 ...
... bass guitar; Violetta Villas - vocalist; Rafał Szpotakowski - violin; Wojciech Przybylski - sound engineer; Stanisław ...
... followed by 13 basses in black habits and another 13 basses in brown habits. Line by line, individual monks step forward to ... The percussionists play on a set of tuned sound plates (initially eleven of them, arranged in the order of the notes of the ... When they reach the words "la santa sapienza confonde satana", they are stopped by a roll on the tamtam and, when a bass voice ... The four scenes of Samstag clearly present in concentrated form a process of the opening of space and the liberation of sound. ...
Bass, George (November 17, 2011). "Tycho - Dive". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved November 9, 2017. "Album Review: 'The Twilight ... "The Sounds New Album Is Something To Die For". The Sounds. 2011-01-06. Screaming Bloody Murder : Available Everywhere February ... II". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved June 20, 2011. "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes detail "Go Down Under"". punknews.org. 2010- ... Killer Sounds Play.com.. New Album TBA Play.com. Retrieved 2011-07-13. Boulay, Dominique. "Kara Grainger - L.A. Blues". Paris- ...
Bass, George (9 May 2012). "Album Review: Electric Guest - Mondo". Drowned in Sound. Silentway. Retrieved 21 December 2014. ...
Bass Hit Studio, New York; Beethoven Studio, Paris; Rhythmedia Studio, Tokyo; Sony Music Studios Tokyo, Tokyo; Sound Inn, Tokyo ... Locations Recorded at Orange Peel Recordings, Atlanta; Luminous Sound Studio, Dallas; Abbey Road Studios, London; Eastcote ... Mixed at Rhythmedia Studio, Tokyo; Mirrorball Entertainment Studios, Los Angeles; Bass Hit Studio, New York; Mastered at Powers ...
Bass, George (23 May 2013). "Laurel Halo - Behind the Green Door". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 5 July 2013. Kalev, Maya (29 May ...
John Jones - lead, harmony and background vocals; lead, bass, and rhythm guitars; acoustic and electric pianos, Hammond organ ... and synthesizer; sound effects; percussion Steve Ferrone - drums and percussion; Production Produced by John Jones (record ...
Bass, George (10 May 2012). "Lone - Galaxy Garden". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 8 July 2013. Shaw, Steve (9 May 2012). "Lone : ... The album's sound is a move away from the more house music oriented sounds of his previous albums and towards a sound more ... The album's sound has been compared to rave music, Dummy described the sounds of the album as a "personal interpretation of ... I just thought the music sounded insane."". Dummy. Archived from the original on 17 January 2013. Retrieved 5 July 2013. " ...
George Bass, a reviewer for Drowned in Sound analyzed that Dive maintains the same formula of "radar loops and Massive Attack ... Bass described the album's sound as consisting of "pink sunsets, shuffling hipsters and old video hardware." Some critics have ... Bass, George (November 17, 2011). "Album Review: Tycho - Dive". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved June 20, 2017. Auda Poin, Loren ( ... he first created a 16-bar melody and bass line to set its mood, before working on other sounds. For making the drums, he ...
"It sounds big and powerful, but lacks the note definition that helps your bandmates play off of what you've done on bass." Jim ... Sound On Sound. December 2004. Daniel James. Live Sound. The Isle Of Wight Festival Sound: Behind The Scenes Expert Village ... It has also been seen as either a useful or a detrimental tool for shaping the sound of a bass guitar. Many cars which have a ... Some concert sound mixers employ the smiley face curve as a tool to help them gain initial control of a sound system. Even with ...
Bass, George (3 February 2012). "Bhiman". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 29 November 2013. "CG: Bhi Bhiman". Robertchristgau.com. ... at the Great North Sound Society in Parsonsfield, Maine. The music video for the single "Guttersnipe" depicts life in India ...
Bass, George (20 February 2012). "Burial - Kindred". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 9 September 2013. "Hear longer clips of ...
With two horns in the band, Wills realized he would have to add a drummer to balance things and create a fuller sound. He hired ... Brown added twin fiddles, tenor banjo and slap bass, pointing the music in the direction of swing, which they played on local ... Wills' band at the time consisted of two fiddlers, two bass fiddles, two electric guitars, electric steel guitar, and a trumpet ... and The Strangers and helped to spawn a style of music now known as the Bakersfield Sound. (Bakersfield, ...
Bass, George (26 October 2011). "Single Review: Kuedo - Severant". Drowned in Sound. Silentway. Retrieved 25 June 2015. Gunn, ...
Bassoon Bass clarinet Bass saxophone Contrabassoon Tuba Bass trombone Euphonium Sub bass Treble (sound) Bass clef Figured bass ... Keyboard bass Pedal keyboard Bass drum Timpani Double bass Bass guitar Washtub bass ... the bass role is filled by the upright bass. In most rock and pop bands and in jazz fusion groups, the bass role is filled by ... different forms of bass are: basso concertante, or basso recitante; the bass voice of the chorus; the bass which accompanies ...
I was curious about getting a bass wah....but the shop near me dosnt have one to experiment with. Does anyone have any sond ... I have sound clips of. Dunlop 105q Bass Wah. MXR Bass Auto Q. Dod FX25b. Dod FX25. Guyatone BR-2. Add me on msn or aol or ... bass/search/sound/popsnd=12516/printable=1/. Morley: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=bass/search/sound/popsnd=5729/ ... Home Forums , Bass Guitar , General Forums [BG] , Effects [BG] , * Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to ...
Buy DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass (Black): Speakers - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY ... volume loud sounds speakers device connect hear dot echo range listen control controls decent value low bose charging update ... Wow... Amazing sound and great bass, especially for its size, that is perfect for a desk top or small room... Easy to use!. ... The sound is crisp and clear at almost all volumes except for full volume. It does get a bit distorted. As far as bass goes ...
Like its leather-uppered predecessor, the bass guitar slot still remains vacant. The six-string threesome of Andy Moor, Terie ... Japan jazz minimal noise Norway percussion performed piano pop music progressive rock psychedelic quiet rock music songs sound ...
The needle reaches an unbelievable deep bass and has an Output of 6.0mV. Dj´s that mix a really powerful bass drum would not ... The Shure M35X is a price worthy pick up for a House/Techno-Sound. ... The Shure M35X is a price worthy pick up for a House/Techno-Sound. The needle reaches an unbelievable deep bass and has an Outp ... The Shure M35X is a price worthy pick up for a House/Techno-Sound. The needle reaches an unbelievable deep bass and has an ...
Hello, can you upload the album woman with bass on a wav format so we can get the best sound possible ? Regards, Claudie ... MUTANT SOUNDS IS REBORN AS DUBLABS MUTANT SOUNDS RADIO WITH VAS DEFERENS ORGANIZATION ... THE NEXT MUTANT SOUNDS RARE LP AUCTION IS LIVE NOW. Some major monsters this time, including four LPs on Futura Records, The V ... For all of you who thought Mutant Sounds was a thing of the past, take heed! Mutant has reconfigured itself and will now be ...
... white bass Morone chrysops x striped bass Morone saxatilis). The larger striped bass (mean size 17.2 g) had more severe ... was used to investigate the effects of sounds produced by impulsive pile driving on two size groups of hybrid striped bass ( ... The effects of loud sounds on fishes, such as those produced during impulsive pile driving, are an increasing concern in the ... Recovery of Barotrauma Injuries Resulting from Exposure to Pile Driving Sound in Two Sizes of Hybrid Striped Bass. Figure 4. ...
22 x Bass Loops 40 x Bass One Shots 132 x Drum & Percussion Loops 20 x Clap Loops 13 x Full Drum Loops 10 x Kick & Clap Loops ... Our pack will provide you with the tools you require to shake up that sound-system and put your crowd into a complete bass-face ... Home / Products / Dubstep / Hypertension - Bass House Hypertension - Bass House Sample Pack. Description. Hypertension is an ... Hypertension - Bass House & G-House. Description. All of the samples were created using top of the range hardware synthesisers ...
19 Bass. 2 Lead. 7 Synth. 2 Sound FX. Plus 5 Bonus Sub Basses and 5 Bonus White Noise FX Patches. 40 total Presets / Patches ... 00 AM is a soundest featuring 64 sounds designed by Sound Connection for all EDM producers. This superbly flexible sound bank ... This powerful collection of sounds covers all of the sound categories youll need to create modern sounding, bra... ... Sound categories include all of the Psychedelic essentials that you d expect from this fully featured soundset such as Basses ...
... a high quality sound library for Orion. Each electric bass sound consists of a whopping 160 ... Synapse Audio has announced the release of the E-Bass Collection, ... Each electric bass sound consists of a whopping 160-180 individual samples, distributed across 8 velocity layers to provide ... Synapse Audio has announced the release of the E-Bass Collection, a high quality sound library for Orion. ...
Bass Sounds, Scratch Battle Tool Stems, Scratch Instrument and Perc Loops at Loopmasters.com ... Sound Effects Bible Soundbox Soundsmiths System 6 Samples Toolroom Triad Sounds UNDRGRND Sounds Wave Alchemy WM Entertainment ... All Genres , Breaks Samples Chillout Sounds Downtempo Loops Drum and Bass Samples Electro Samples Hip-Hop Samples House Samples ... The full and weighty drum beats can be combined with the bass and FX loops for a cone-melting, dubbed-out sound, whilst the ...
I hear drumnbass... less_than_zero [Edit] [Delete] 3 replies 17:07, 8 June 08 ... A Celebration Of Sound: DiS Does Le Guess Who? 2018 about 15 hours ago ...
Surround Sound *FREE SHIPPING* - RS170. For more information, please call 877-422-8872. ... Selectable Dynamic Bass Boost delivers deep, slamming bass response on demand, while Selectable Surround Sound simulation ... Video ,, Audio ,, RS 170 Digital Wireless Headphone w/ Bass & Surround Sound *FREE SHIPPING* ... The RS 170 also features a Dynamic Bass Boost and Surround Sound simulation mode for edge-of-your-seat excitement with your ...
Hey bass heads. looking for some advice. Im working with a 2005 Audi S4. Im trying to figure out the best way to arrange the ... Go To Topic Listing DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL! ... DC Sound Lab - Big Bass on ANOTHER LEVEL! * Box help, DC trunk ... Hey bass heads. looking for some advice. Im working with a 2005 Audi S4. Im trying to figure out the best way to arrange the ...
TYPE : Drum Hits ,Beats ,One-Shots ,Loops ,Synth Bass ,Sound FX ,Synth ... 100 Bass Loops Just the right dose of depth , tension and low end ! //100 Synth & Leads Ranging from smooth licks to delicate ... Featuring Drums , Bass , Synths , FX , Atmospheres, Piano,Synth and Vox PLUS an awesome collection of DNB one-shots so you can ... "Deep & Minimal House Sessions" is a colossal library with over 5000 sounds , all meticulously crafted into a refined and must- ...
Everything from the basics of jazz bass to crafting a sizzling hot solo. Backing ... Jazz Bass Lessons: Electric Bass: Basic Sound Production 3: Finger Exercise with 5ths & 3rds (Spider) Lesson Video Exchanges () ... This is only a preview of what you get when you take Jazz Bass Lessons at ArtistWorks. Sign up today for unlimited access to ... Jazz Bass with John Patitucci. Groundbreaking electric and acoustic jazz style as only Patitucci can deliver. Everything from ...
After young Sam Bass inadvertently causes an outlaw to gun down the sheriff, everyone in town turns against him, so he decides ... Sound Mix:. Mono (Westrex Recording System) Color:. Black and White Aspect Ratio:. 1.33 : 1 ... After young Sam Bass inadvertently causes an outlaw to gun down the sheriff, everyone in town turns against him, so he decides ... After young Sam Bass inadvertently causes an outlaw to gun down the sheriff, everyone in town turns against him, so he decides ...
Feedback on Sweetwater Sound from others who bought this item. 2. Positive ... Details about Ernie Ball 2832 Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings - .050-.105. ... Strings Ernie Ball Electric Bass Guitar 2832 Regular Slinky 50-105 Nickel Wound ... ERNIE BALL Regular SLINKY 2832 ELECTRIC BASS STRINGS ROUND WOUND CUSTOM GAUGE ...
The Sound of the Fury. *. Myrna Loy On Screen and Off : MYRNA LOY Being and Becoming by James Kotsilibas-Davis and Myrna Loy ( ... ALL GOOD WOMEN by Valerie Miner (Crossing Press: $20.95; 464 pp.) Judy Bass. ... The Sound of the Fury. *. Around the World in a Stock Portfolio : THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE 102 of the Most Influential Companies ... Environmentalists Sounding the Alarm on Possible Destruction of Irelands Bogs PAUL MAJENDIE, Reuters. ...
... and iconic thump of Ampegs limited-edition Heritage B-15N bass amp - exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and Apollo interfaces. ... the Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier plug-in perfectly emulates the circuitry, tone stack, ... My Go-To Bass Amp!. This bass amp is my go-to amp! you can achieve nice fat sound, or round sound.. This amp makes playing bass ... electric bass and upright bass and an actual Breedlove Acoustic bass DI in my home studio and this amp sim can make them sound ...
Effects Unit for Electric Bass Distortion / Fuzz, Controls for: Volume, Tone, Sustain, Blend, Gate, Crossover HPF, Crossover ... Everything has a very clear function, and will have a massive effect of the sound.. To the sound itself, a massive range is ... Electric Bass Body: Agathis, Neck: Maple, Fretboard: Indian Laurel (Laurel), Neck profile: C, 20 Frets, Scale: 762 mm (30"/ ... This thing has both in spades, mine has survived beer spills and produced some truly wonderful sounds, live and in the studio. ...
... robust bass. Available in a wide range of colors, you can choose the one that best matches your taste. ... Also these let ambient sounds in for safety when exercising, such as jogging, but still deliver rich, ... Heavy Bass Sounds. Comfortable Fit.. These wireless earphones are so light, you might forget youre wearing them. And their ... Crisp, Strong Bass. Powerful 14.3mm Neodymium Drivers, Bass Boost Design. The robust bass that emanates from the 14.3mm ...
Rich Bass & Clear Sound. Low Power Consumption. Auto Off & 0.2W at Standby Mode. ... Rich Bass & Clear Sound. Compact Audio System with versatile audio technology and Bluetooth® compatibility. ... allowing you to enjoy music from smartphones or tablets with your micro system in high quality sound.. * The Bluetooth® word ...
Feel the deepest bass, create a surround sound experience and make every spot the sweet spot for amazing audio. ... Discover the way sound should sound with a Samsung Soundbar. ... Smart sound mode. Select a sound mode, or let the Soundbar ... Wireless surround sound ready The Wireless Surround Kit* lets you expand your surround sound system easily without the mess of ... Feel the deep bass. Hear deeper bass. Samsungs Distortion Cancelling technology predicts and cancels out distortion before it ...
... stable sound: a strong low register with light, clearly focused high notes, The fast and accurate response makes this... ... Great Bass Recorder Canta Knick In C, Material: Dark stained pear wood, Baroque fingering, Elegant, ... WEAK SOUND AND VOICING. 23.10.2015 The overall sound of this C Bass by Mollenhauer is weak and lacks from harmonics. Keys are ... The result is a thin and poor sound instead of a deep and rich quality one would expect from a C bass. Last but not least is ...
PercussionSynthsGuitars2018SoundsetPunchy bassSurroundSubwooferPresetsDeliversHeadphoneArpeggiosQualityDistortionEarphonesLoopsTromboneSamplesAluminumAudioAmplifierGreatSlap BassAcousticsStringsTrap40mmDecentClearDeepPrecise soundSubsMidsPowerful bassUprightClearerHeavy BassHighIsolationDrum n BaDesignPracticeTunePiezoEffectsEarpads
- When bass notes are played in a musical ensemble such an orchestra, they are frequently used to provide a counterpoint or counter-melody, in a harmonic context either to outline or juxtapose the progression of the chords, or with percussion to underline the rhythm. (wikipedia.org)
- Submerge yourself in a plethora of crunching basses, punching drums and percussion, searing synths, a multitude of weird and wonderful FX, as well as those all important 90's style chords and that distinctive melodic content to give your tracks the substance and texture it needs. (sonicacademy.com)
- Sound categories include all of the Psychedelic essentials that you' d expect from this fully featured soundset such as Basses, Acid, Zaps, Sequences, Pads, Leads, FX, Drums and Percussion patches. (dancemidisamples.com)
- Organic Trip Hop & Scratch also comes with a fantastic array of 180 One Shot samples including Synth, Electric Basses, Drum Hits, Instrument Stabs and Scratch Percussion perfect for building your own patterns. (loopmasters.com)
- A luscious blend of woozy bass, shimmering pads and taut, elasticised percussion, it's a world away from the pieces that precede it-rhythm and melody here displace the customary tenets of breaks and bass-and a leap into what feels like genuinely uncharted territory. (residentadvisor.net)
- Fender 'Percussion' Bass? (talkbass.com)
- Yup, this unit also has 10 drum kits dedicated to all yer 909, 808, CR-78 etc etc sounds + percussion, so again you get all the stuff you need to get a budget studio off the ground, or to supplement what you already have. (dancetech.com)
- Your synths will never sound weak ever again. (techdeephouse.me)
- Also included are complete key and tempo labelled MIDI clips to match the music loops, giving you the ability to build on your productions with your own synths and sounds alongside the audio loops. (producerloops.com)
- Her pianist had fun coaxing a "squirmy" sound from new synths. (telegraph.co.uk)
- I originally purchased it for use with my bass guitar, but it works great for heavily distorted guitars as well. (uaudio.com)
- Since the advent of the electric bass, this truth has been self-evident: bass guitars sound great through 10" speakers. (zzounds.com)
- Ibanez Non-New Product Warranty Information Ibanez Electric Guitars and Basses have a 1-year warranty on NEW instruments only for the ORIGINAL purchaser with a Sales Receipt. (zzounds.com)
- I try to get the right sound with amp and mic placement on guitars but it isn't unusual to have to cut a fair amount of bass frequencies from guitar tracks. (recording.org)
- Meanwhile, the ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating, redesigned specifically for bass guitars, allows a smooth, natural feel that also enhances grip and reduces finger squeak. (music123.com)
- Welcome to this all-new soundset for Reveal Sound`s monster synth by Derrek - Heavy Trap for Spire Vol.1! (techdeephouse.me)
- Shocking Future Bass & Trap For Serum' is the long awaited soundset providing extraordinary patches inspired by the newest ideas that can be heard in tracks from #1 producer duo called Jack U. This astonishing compilation provides you with thrilling and precise presets that everybody is looking for. (techdeephouse.me)
- The RS 170 also features a Dynamic Bass Boost and Surround Sound simulation mode for edge-of-your-seat excitement with your favorite music and movies. (tristatecamera.com)
- Selectable Dynamic Bass Boost delivers deep, slamming bass response on demand, while Selectable Surround Sound simulation provides immersing depth for a state-of-the-art movie theater experience. (tristatecamera.com)
- Together with your Soundbar, you can create a multi-channel system for a true surround sound experience. (samsung.com)
- With 4K Pass-Through, your 4K content will play seamlessly with the addition of dynamic surround sound. (samsung.com)
- Can you recommend a complete surround sound set up for me, within my $15,000 budget? (hometheaterhifi.com)
- DTS technology creates a thrilling surround sound experience, while high-resolution audio support ensures a stunning reproduction of sound and music. (bestbuy.com)
- You can enjoy more immersive and cinematic surround sound. (bestbuy.com)
- Samsung's Distortion Cancelling technology predicts and cancels out distortion before it happens, giving you deeper and more detailed bass without the need for a separate subwoofer. (samsung.com)
- Dramatic bass detail and bass attack, superb extension, and room-shaking output ensure a music and home theater experience like no other subwoofer in its class can deliver. (audioadvisor.com)
- No other subwoofer in its class offers Dynamo's combination of bass extension, power, and detail. (audioadvisor.com)
- It allows you to place your Dynamo 700 or Dynamo 1000 subwoofers subwoofer in the exact location where it will deliver the best bass. (audioadvisor.com)
- In depth analysis and discussion of the design and circuitry of a stereo integrated amplifier, including digital room correction and dual subwoofer bass management: evaluating the HK 990 Stereo Integrated Amplifier. (hometheaterhifi.com)
- Wireless small speaker with sound pressure double horn diaphragm heavy subwoofer portable voice over bluetooth speaker . (alibaba.com)
- 70 Psychedelic presets for Xfer's Serum Advanced Wavetable synth covering essential Psytrance basses, leads, pads, atmospheres, sequences and FX! (dancemidisamples.com)
- Exceptional Psy presets in this new Serum sound bank. (dancemidisamples.com)
- All presets / patches in this NI Massive Sound Bank take full use of Massive's 8 Macro controls all programmed and ready for easy manipulation. (dancemidisamples.com)
- included are over 60 of the best future bass presets you'll find in the universe, as well as an ableton project file to show off some of the sounds. (techdeephouse.me)
- Alongside heavy hybrid trap presets, you will also find melodic tunes for the new subgenre Future Bass inspired by Flume, DJ Snake and T-Mass. All presets have modwheel, velocity, and 4x macro assignment! (techdeephouse.me)
- Future Bass for Serum gives you the highest quality Serum presets for creating Future Bass music - period. (techdeephouse.me)
- This pack is every bit just as hard hitting as the Eurotrvsh NI Massive Hybrid Trap presets but has sounds focused on the Xfer Serum synth and WAV format. (techdeephouse.me)
- Im writing some music that needs a great bass sound and Ive been 'wading' through the presets avalalbe in the usual way but nothing really fits or inspires me. (synapse-audio.com)
- from Origin Sound is proud to bring you Tisoki's signature Serum presets. (producerloops.com)
- It delivers amazing presets suitable for Future Pop, House, Bass and even Deep and Tropical House. (junodownload.com)
- The built-in four-channel amplifier delivers 4x55W of power, for loud and natural sound. (sony.com)
- DYNAMIC SOUND: Enhanced with 2x6W stereo drivers, this speaker delivers truly immersive sound with a stunning rich bass, tight mids and crystal clear highs, exactly the way the artists intended for you to hear it. (amazon.com)
- Delivers deep, powerful bass. (bestbuy.com)
- Sound energy lost during transmission to the headphone housing is more uniform, to ensure a true and authentic performance. (sony.com)
- Precisely sculpted vents maximise the airflow within the headphone, allowing the LCP diaphragm to breathe more easily and deliver an instant response to powerful low-end bass lines. (sony.com)
- This DJ-inspired headphone provides you with powerful sound and bass. (philips.co.uk)
- It's high-quality bass will be fall in love with this device and you will never bored with this headphone. (valentinesgift.net)
- You can buy this headphone for your love and some children.Everyone can use this headphone with adequate sound level. (valentinesgift.net)
- Hi-Fi quality sound card with 124dB SNR clarity, top-notch headphone amplifier and premium TCXO clock source. (asus.com)
- AKG-quality sound is yours in a comfortable headphone built to withstand the rigors of the on-the-go lifestyle - lending an inspirational sense of styling edge to keep you looking as good as the statement you're making about what's important to you. (akg.com)
- After gently stretching your wrists and forearms, play some arpeggios or go through a familiar bass line. (wikihow.com)
- Drilling arpeggios (the first, third and fifth note of a chord, often also going up to the octave of the root) is a good way to start practicing bass and learn the fundamentals that go into strong, supportive bass lines. (wikihow.com)
- Superior Sound Quality: Enjoy your music in 12W full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and a unique enhanced bass. (amazon.com)
- Hypertension is an expansive bundle of first-class, quality samples and loops to get your creativity flowing and assist you in cooking up some deep, G-house / Bass house style beats and riddims! (sonicacademy.com)
- Synapse Audio has announced the release of the E-Bass Collection, a high quality sound library for Orion. (rekkerd.org)
- For more than 60 years the name Sennheiser has stood for the highest quality products and customised solutions across all areas of sound recording, transmission and reproduction. (tristatecamera.com)
- allowing you to enjoy music from smartphones or tablets with your micro system in high quality sound. (panasonic.com)
- It preserves the quality and richness of the original sound through 96kHz/24 bit without down sampling. (samsung.com)
- The result is a thin and poor sound instead of a deep and rich quality one would expect from a C bass. (thomann.de)
- The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce high quality sound that's closer to the original recording. (sony.com)
- Superior audio with less compression to enable better- than-CD quality wireless sound. (sony.com)
- The possibilities of creating huge sounding tracks are endless when you have access to the same quality of sounds as all the top producers have. (techdeephouse.me)
- Various Artists - Critical Sound Over the course of its seven year lifespan, London's Critical Recordings has been a consistent source of goodness, flying the flag for quality drum & bass amidst soaring levels of mediocrity. (residentadvisor.net)
- For my first few days of testing, I was disappointed with the earphones' sound quality. (techhive.com)
- Sound quality is superior to the Beatsx IMHO. (dell.com)
- This technology was originally developed by the US Navy and Soviet Navy for underwater sonar in the mid-1960s, and was briefly investigated by Japanese researchers in the early 1980s, but these efforts were abandoned due to extremely poor sound quality (high distortion) and substantial system cost. (wikipedia.org)
- Super bass stereo Bluetooth sound machine with professional sound quality. (borderlessinternational.com)
- Provides quality sound for your favorite movies, shows, games and music. (bestbuy.com)
- Choose from a vast selection of raw bass loops and stabs, solid drum loops and tight percussive one-shots, deep atmospheric loops, dramatic impacts and risers, melodic loops, razor sharp single shots and a whole lot more. (sonicacademy.com)
- The full and weighty drum beats can be combined with the bass and FX loops for a cone-melting, dubbed-out sound, whilst the guitar, vocal and synth loops can be thrown into any track for instant atmospherics. (loopmasters.com)
- Expect to find scratch performances of Breaks, Instruments and Bass Loops all perfectly synced to tempo. (loopmasters.com)
- So all in all, think of this as a cheap Dance-Orbit type module, giving all yer drum sounds, plus ready to go loops, and all the other bitz you need. (dancetech.com)
- I have a M-DC1 dance module which has a good servant and has loads of useable sounds and a few killer loops. (dancetech.com)
- In an orchestra, the basslines are played by the double bass and cellos, bassoon or contrabassoon, low brass such as the tuba and bass trombone, and the timpani (kettledrums). (wikipedia.org)
- Keyboard bass Pedal keyboard Bass drum Timpani Double bass Bass guitar Washtub bass Bassoon Bass clarinet Bass saxophone Contrabassoon Tuba Bass trombone Euphonium Sub bass Treble (sound) Bass clef Figured bass Benward & Saker (2003). (wikipedia.org)
- Great-sounding copper-bottom trombone mute. (music123.com)
- An exceptionally detailed, full-bodied sound reproduction is pumped into the listeners ears, filling the sealed, private earcups with liquid smooth audio. (tristatecamera.com)
- Feel the sound and get into the action with stunningly realistic HD Audio. (samsung.com)
- Tested and tuned at the renowned California Audio Lab, our audio engineers applied new methods of transduction and advanced computer modeling to give you perfectly balanced, room-filling sound. (samsung.com)
- Wherever you're going, enjoy clear and natural sound driven by powerful amplification and customisable audio settings. (sony.com)
- It can be used for personal audio, either to have sounds audible to only one person, or that which a group wants to listen to. (wikipedia.org)
- Audio Spotlight is a narrow beam of sound that can be controlled with similar precision to light from a spotlight. (wikipedia.org)
- Recorded 2014-04-06 03:59:16 Tracklisting: * Studio 54 - Chris.Su Falkon - Spearhead * Dead Ringer - Calyx - Moving Shadow * The Drum Bass System - Si:K - Digital Deception Recordings * Cause - Icicle - Shogun Audio * You - S.P.Y. - Hospital Records * Night Theme (Paradox Remix) - Kirsty Hawkshaw - Paradox Music * Time - Dom Roland - Moving Shadow * Days of The Week - Switch - Rubik Records * Love You So (Lenzman Remix) - Delilah - Alternative Music * Mourning Dawn - D-Bridge - Exit. (tunein.com)
- Realize immersive room-filling sound from your TV with this LG 3.1-channel high-resolution audio soundbar. (bestbuy.com)
- The soundbar automatically adjusts the sound level to create an ideal audio experience. (bestbuy.com)
- Allows you to enjoy a stunning 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution - as close to original sound as you can get. (bestbuy.com)
- The UA, Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier is a remarkable software version of this classic 1960's amp. (uaudio.com)
- Nice to record in UNISON, but also used in insert to recreate the sound of the amplifier. (uaudio.com)
- With 1,200 Watts of power handling capability, it all adds up to a truly sweet-sounding complement to your favorite bass amplifier. (zzounds.com)
- Thanks to the high-end loudspeaker manufacturer's ceaseless research into driver, amplifier, cabinet, and control technologies, it has developed a highly affordable solution for enthusiasts of deep bass. (audioadvisor.com)
- Sounds great when pushed and there are loads on useful options in the mic/cab sim menu. (uaudio.com)
- Great Bass Recorder Canta Knick In C, Material: Dark stained pear wood, Baroque fingering, Elegant, stable sound: a strong low register with light, clearly focused high notes, The fast and accurate. (thomann.de)
- The Behringer Ultrabass BB410 packs four Bugera 10" speakers into one killer cabinet built to keep you sounding great gig after gig. (zzounds.com)
- The Behringer BB410 doesn't just sound great - it is built tough enough to withstand all the bumps, scrapes and spills known to happen on the road. (zzounds.com)
- In addition to great sound and uncompromised durability, the BB410 is well within the budget of every working musician, making it an unparalleled value. (zzounds.com)
- This great features is just the ticket for bass aficionados who want an uncluttered, minimalist look in the room. (audioadvisor.com)
- Oh, and my deepest apologies to the Silnote team in advance, but I was so taken by the exhibit and the great sound coming from this room that I forgot to take photos. (audiogon.com)
- It sounded great. (fark.com)
- But in truth, her drum teacher (presumably her father, if I had to guess) should probably leave the double bass pedal in the box and stop with all the cross-overs and flash, and focus on being great with rudiments, ambidexterity, and feel. (fark.com)
- Acoustics are reflected back towards your ears, so you hear even the subtlest of sounds. (sony.com)
- Front acoustics vent provides deep and powerful bass along with an Angled acoustics pipe design which ensures comfortable fit. (philips.com)
- The Q Acoustics 3020i may look quite small but they sound as large as a floor-stander. (forbes.com)
- Back in 2015, I reviewed a pair of Q Acoustics 3020 bookshelf speakers that wowed me with their solid sound and superb construction. (forbes.com)
- The rear of the Q Acoustics 3020i feature a bass reflex port and low-profile binding posts that connect directly to the crossover unit. (forbes.com)
- Removing those external sounds you'd rather not hear allows for a distraction-free environment with which to fully concentrate on the acoustics you'd prefer to hear - as it should be. (akg.com)
- To round out the agricultural aesthetic, [Vicious Squid] strung it with weed-whacker bass strings, which are no doubt inspired by the use of actual trimmer line. (hackaday.com)
- Having five strings gives you an even wider tonal reach, and the warmth and resonance this bass offers will take those extra notes a long way. (zzounds.com)
- Specially developed based on in-depth feedback from more than a thousand bass players just like you, Elixir Strings' tailor-made selection of bass strings proudly includes nickel-plated and stainless steel construction options, four-, five- and six-string sets, long and extra-long scales, and virtually every gauge range you could possibly need. (music123.com)
- For a brighter bass tone, try our Stainless Steel Bass Strings with NANOWEB Coating. (music123.com)
- Stock up on spare bass strings today! (music123.com)
- These sounds were inspired by artists who are erasing the boundaries between Trap, Electro House, Electronica & Future Bass music such as Diplo, Skrillex or DJ Snake. (techdeephouse.me)
- It doesn't matter if you make Trap, Dubstep, Hybrid, or any other form of Electronic Music - these sounds will make your songs stick out! (techdeephouse.me)
- Powerful 40mm neodymium drivers within a close fitting, around-the-ear design provide deep, balanced sound, even at high volume. (sony-asia.com)
- AKG sound originates from powerful, 40mm drivers delivering an enhanced, punched-up bass response with minimal disturbance from the outside world thanks to their bleed-resistant design. (akg.com)
- Everything has a very clear function, and will have a massive effect of the sound. (thomann.de)
- Turn up the volume and hear clear, precise sound across the spectrum. (sony.com)
- The built-in mic with echo cancellation keeps sound clear when you're talking. (philips.co.uk)
- With small efficient speakers for dynamic bass and clear sound. (philips.com)
- 32-mm high-powered drivers deliver clear, detailed and natural sound. (philips.co.uk)
- With some of the best fishing in the USA, Clear Lake holds black bass up to 20 pounds! (apple.com)
- Hear low subs and soaring vocals with an extended range of sound. (sony-asia.com)
- The opening track-Ramadanman's gorgeous "Reclaim"-is another giant fuck you to the mainstream sound, melding skippety drums to bone dry subs in what's a welcome return to the 170 BPM fold from the Hessle man. (residentadvisor.net)
- Ideally complementing the low-end competency of the speakers and well thought-out overall enclosure design, every single cab in the Behringer Ultrabass series features a switchable (remotely if desired) 1" custom-made horn tweeter for adding exceptional high-end punch -- a feature that no other manufacturer offers across a whole range of bass cabinets. (zzounds.com)
- The robust bass that emanates from the 14.3mm Neodymium Driver Unit is guided directly to the ear by the Unit Cap of the Bass Boost Design. (panasonic.com)
- Top notch sound design and the most effective techniques brings you a soundbank that for sure you can't wait to start working with it. (techdeephouse.me)
- These eco-friendly wood-fiber panels not only liven up a room with design variety, but they also reduce echo and reverberation through sound absorption. (arcat.com)
- Sound Design Elements Download : Sound Effects (WAV/MP3) PHARELL DR. (tradebit.com)
- With 10 adjustable EQ sliders, you can easily fine-tune the sound to your personal tastes. (sony.com)
- You can also use the warm-up time to tune your bass or check for any problems. (wikihow.com)
- If you're going to have a second bass, at least tune it to something irregular that actually needs adjustments to the bridge. (ultimate-guitar.com)
- How do you make a double bass sound in tune? (mit.edu)
- At a rehearsal, the conductor stops and shouts to the bass section: 'You are out of tune. (mit.edu)
- For power, volume, and even for the sound effects, you can control key Soundbar functions with a Samsung TV remote through your TV's UI. (samsung.com)
- and use sound effects! (newgrounds.com)
- Perfect speech intelligibility The Magnat Cinemotion 510 is designed to ensure a perfect balance between good speech intelligibility, precise effects and thrilling sound. (magnat.de)