A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Database Management Systems
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Information Storage and Retrieval
Small computers using LSI (large-scale integration) microprocessor chips as the CPU (central processing unit) and semiconductor memories for compact, inexpensive storage of program instructions and data. They are smaller and less expensive than minicomputers and are usually built into a dedicated system where they are optimized for a particular application. "Microprocessor" may refer to just the CPU or the entire microcomputer.
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Computer Communication Networks
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
Radiology Information Systems
Data Interpretation, Statistical
Gene Expression Profiling
Sequence Analysis, Protein
Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Pattern Recognition, Automated
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Computerized compilations of information units (text, sound, graphics, and/or video) interconnected by logical nonlinear linkages that enable users to follow optimal paths through the material and also the systems used to create and display this information. (From Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors, 1994)
Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Sequence Analysis, RNA
The failure by the observer to measure or identify a phenomenon accurately, which results in an error. Sources for this may be due to the observer's missing an abnormality, or to faulty technique resulting in incorrect test measurement, or to misinterpretation of the data. Two varieties are inter-observer variation (the amount observers vary from one another when reporting on the same material) and intra-observer variation (the amount one observer varies between observations when reporting more than once on the same material).
Speech Recognition Software
Medical Records Systems, Computerized
High-Throughput Nucleotide Sequencing
Techniques of nucleotide sequence analysis that increase the range, complexity, sensitivity, and accuracy of results by greatly increasing the scale of operations and thus the number of nucleotides, and the number of copies of each nucleotide sequenced. The sequencing may be done by analysis of the synthesis or ligation products, hybridization to preexisting sequences, etc.
A theorem in probability theory named for Thomas Bayes (1702-1761). In epidemiology, it is used to obtain the probability of disease in a group of people with some characteristic on the basis of the overall rate of that disease and of the likelihood of that characteristic in healthy and diseased individuals. The most familiar application is in clinical decision analysis where it is used for estimating the probability of a particular diagnosis given the appearance of some symptoms or test result.
Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
Databases, Nucleic Acid
Devices or objects in various imaging techniques used to visualize or enhance visualization by simulating conditions encountered in the procedure. Phantoms are used very often in procedures employing or measuring x-irradiation or radioactive material to evaluate performance. Phantoms often have properties similar to human tissue. Water demonstrates absorbing properties similar to normal tissue, hence water-filled phantoms are used to map radiation levels. Phantoms are used also as teaching aids to simulate real conditions with x-ray or ultrasonic machines. (From Iturralde, Dictionary and Handbook of Nuclear Medicine and Clinical Imaging, 1990)
Hospital Information Systems
Local Area Networks
Databases as Topic
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
Signal Processing, Computer-Assisted
Protective measures against unauthorized access to or interference with computer operating systems, telecommunications, or data structures, especially the modification, deletion, destruction, or release of data in computers. It includes methods of forestalling interference by computer viruses or so-called computer hackers aiming to compromise stored data.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Information application based on a variety of coding methods to minimize the amount of data to be stored, retrieved, or transmitted. Data compression can be applied to various forms of data, such as images and signals. It is used to reduce costs and increase efficiency in the maintenance of large volumes of data.
Tandem Mass Spectrometry
A mass spectrometry technique using two (MS/MS) or more mass analyzers. With two in tandem, the precursor ions are mass-selected by a first mass analyzer, and focused into a collision region where they are then fragmented into product ions which are then characterized by a second mass analyzer. A variety of techniques are used to separate the compounds, ionize them, and introduce them to the first mass analyzer. For example, for in GC-MS/MS, GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY-MASS SPECTROMETRY is involved in separating relatively small compounds by GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY prior to injecting them into an ionization chamber for the mass selection.
Radiographic Image Enhancement
Any visible result of a procedure which is caused by the procedure itself and not by the entity being analyzed. Common examples include histological structures introduced by tissue processing, radiographic images of structures that are not naturally present in living tissue, and products of chemical reactions that occur during analysis.
The use of instrumentation and techniques for visualizing material and details that cannot be seen by the unaided eye. It is usually done by enlarging images, transmitted by light or electron beams, with optical or magnetic lenses that magnify the entire image field. With scanning microscopy, images are generated by collecting output from the specimen in a point-by-point fashion, on a magnified scale, as it is scanned by a narrow beam of light or electrons, a laser, a conductive probe, or a topographical probe.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Computer Storage Devices
Decision Making, Computer-Assisted
The electronic transmission of radiological images from one location to another for the purposes of interpretation and/or consultation. Users in different locations may simultaneously view images with greater access to secondary consultations and improved continuing education. (From American College of Radiology, ACR Standard for Teleradiology, 1994, p3)
Monte Carlo Method
In statistics, a technique for numerically approximating the solution of a mathematical problem by studying the distribution of some random variable, often generated by a computer. The name alludes to the randomness characteristic of the games of chance played at the gambling casinos in Monte Carlo. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, 1993)
Molecular Sequence Annotation
Descriptive anatomy based on three-dimensional imaging (IMAGING, THREE-DIMENSIONAL) of the body, organs, and structures using a series of computer multiplane sections, displayed by transverse, coronal, and sagittal analyses. It is essential to accurate interpretation by the radiologist of such techniques as ultrasonic diagnosis, MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, and computed tomography (TOMOGRAPHY, X-RAY COMPUTED). (From Lane & Sharfaei, Modern Sectional Anatomy, 1992, Preface)
An effective approach for analyzing "prefinished" genomic sequence data. (1/21774)Ongoing efforts to sequence the human genome are already generating large amounts of data, with substantial increases anticipated over the next few years. In most cases, a shotgun sequencing strategy is being used, which rapidly yields most of the primary sequence in incompletely assembled sequence contigs ("prefinished" sequence) and more slowly produces the final, completely assembled sequence ("finished" sequence). Thus, in general, prefinished sequence is produced in excess of finished sequence, and this trend is certain to continue and even accelerate over the next few years. Even at a prefinished stage, genomic sequence represents a rich source of important biological information that is of great interest to many investigators. However, analyzing such data is a challenging and daunting task, both because of its sheer volume and because it can change on a day-by-day basis. To facilitate the discovery and characterization of genes and other important elements within prefinished sequence, we have developed an analytical strategy and system that uses readily available software tools in new combinations. Implementation of this strategy for the analysis of prefinished sequence data from human chromosome 7 has demonstrated that this is a convenient, inexpensive, and extensible solution to the problem of analyzing the large amounts of preliminary data being produced by large-scale sequencing efforts. Our approach is accessible to any investigator who wishes to assimilate additional information about particular sequence data en route to developing richer annotations of a finished sequence. (+info)
A computational screen for methylation guide snoRNAs in yeast. (2/21774)Small nucleolar RNAs (snoRNAs) are required for ribose 2'-O-methylation of eukaryotic ribosomal RNA. Many of the genes for this snoRNA family have remained unidentified in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, despite the availability of a complete genome sequence. Probabilistic modeling methods akin to those used in speech recognition and computational linguistics were used to computationally screen the yeast genome and identify 22 methylation guide snoRNAs, snR50 to snR71. Gene disruptions and other experimental characterization confirmed their methylation guide function. In total, 51 of the 55 ribose methylated sites in yeast ribosomal RNA were assigned to 41 different guide snoRNAs. (+info)
Randomly amplified polymorphic DNA analysis of clinical and environmental isolates of Vibrio vulnificus and other vibrio species. (3/21774)Vibrio vulnificus is an estuarine bacterium that is capable of causing a rapidly fatal infection in humans. A randomly amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) PCR protocol was developed for use in detecting V. vulnificus, as well as other members of the genus Vibrio. The resulting RAPD profiles were analyzed by using RFLPScan software. This RAPD method clearly differentiated between members of the genus Vibrio and between isolates of V. vulnificus. Each V. vulnificus strain produced a unique band pattern, indicating that the members of this species are genetically quite heterogeneous. All of the vibrios were found to have amplification products whose sizes were within four common molecular weight ranges, while the V. vulnificus strains had an additional two molecular weight range bands in common. All of the V. vulnificus strains isolated from clinical specimens produced an additional band that was only occasionally found in environmental strains; this suggests that, as is the case with the Kanagawa hemolysin of Vibrio parahaemolyticus, the presence of this band may be correlated with the ability of a strain to produce an infection in humans. In addition, band pattern differences were observed between encapsulated and nonencapsulated isogenic morphotypes of the same strain of V. vulnificus. (+info)
Melanoma cells present a MAGE-3 epitope to CD4(+) cytotoxic T cells in association with histocompatibility leukocyte antigen DR11. (4/21774)In this study we used TEPITOPE, a new epitope prediction software, to identify sequence segments on the MAGE-3 protein with promiscuous binding to histocompatibility leukocyte antigen (HLA)-DR molecules. Synthetic peptides corresponding to the identified sequences were synthesized and used to propagate CD4(+) T cells from the blood of a healthy donor. CD4(+) T cells strongly recognized MAGE-3281-295 and, to a lesser extent, MAGE-3141-155 and MAGE-3146-160. Moreover, CD4(+) T cells proliferated in the presence of recombinant MAGE-3 after processing and presentation by autologous antigen presenting cells, demonstrating that the MAGE-3 epitopes recognized are naturally processed. CD4(+) T cells, mostly of the T helper 1 type, showed specific lytic activity against HLA-DR11/MAGE-3-positive melanoma cells. Cold target inhibition experiments demonstrated indeed that the CD4(+) T cells recognized MAGE-3281-295 in association with HLA-DR11 on melanoma cells. This is the first evidence that a tumor-specific shared antigen forms CD4(+) T cell epitopes. Furthermore, we validated the use of algorithms for the prediction of promiscuous CD4(+) T cell epitopes, thus opening the possibility of wide application to other tumor-associated antigens. These results have direct implications for cancer immunotherapy in the design of peptide-based vaccines with tumor-specific CD4(+) T cell epitopes. (+info)
Imagene: an integrated computer environment for sequence annotation and analysis. (5/21774)MOTIVATION: To be fully and efficiently exploited, data coming from sequencing projects together with specific sequence analysis tools need to be integrated within reliable data management systems. Systems designed to manage genome data and analysis tend to give a greater importance either to the data storage or to the methodological aspect, but lack a complete integration of both components. RESULTS: This paper presents a co-operative computer environment (called Imagenetrade mark) dedicated to genomic sequence analysis and annotation. Imagene has been developed by using an object-based model. Thanks to this representation, the user can directly manipulate familiar data objects through icons or lists. Imagene also incorporates a solving engine in order to manage analysis tasks. A global task is solved by successive divisions into smaller sub-tasks. During program execution, these sub-tasks are graphically displayed to the user and may be further re-started at any point after task completion. In this sense, Imagene is more transparent to the user than a traditional menu-driven package. Imagene also provides a user interface to display, on the same screen, the results produced by several tasks, together with the capability to annotate these results easily. In its current form, Imagene has been designed particularly for use in microbial sequencing projects. AVAILABILITY: Imagene best runs on SGI (Irix 6.3 or higher) workstations. It is distributed free of charge on a CD-ROM, but requires some Ilog licensed software to run. Some modules also require separate license agreements. Please contact the authors for specific academic conditions and other Unix platforms. CONTACT: imagene home page: http://wwwabi.snv.jussieu.fr/imagene (+info)
Stem Trace: an interactive visual tool for comparative RNA structure analysis. (6/21774)MOTIVATION: Stem Trace is one of the latest tools available in STRUCTURELAB, an RNA structure analysis computer workbench. The paradigm used in STRUCTURELAB views RNA structure determination as a problem of dealing with a database of a large number of computationally generated structures. Stem Trace provides the capability to analyze this data set in a novel, visually driven, interactive and exploratory way. In addition to providing graphs at a high level of ion, it is also connected with complementary visualization tools which provide orthogonal views of the same data, as well as drawing of structures represented by a stem trace. Thus, on top of being an analysis tool, Stem Trace is a graphical user interface to an RNA structural information database. RESULTS: We illustrate Stem Trace's capabilities with several examples of the analysis of RNA folding data performed on 24 strains of HIV-1, HIV-2 and SIV sequences around the HIV dimerization region. This dimer linkage site has been found to play a role in encapsidation, reverse transcription, recombination, and inhibition of translation. Our examples show how Stem Trace elucidates preservation of structures in this region across the various strains of HIV. AVAILABILITY: The program can be made available upon request. It runs on SUN, SGI and DEC (Compaq) Unix workstations. (+info)
Bayesian inference on biopolymer models. (7/21774)MOTIVATION: Most existing bioinformatics methods are limited to making point estimates of one variable, e.g. the optimal alignment, with fixed input values for all other variables, e.g. gap penalties and scoring matrices. While the requirement to specify parameters remains one of the more vexing issues in bioinformatics, it is a reflection of a larger issue: the need to broaden the view on statistical inference in bioinformatics. RESULTS: The assignment of probabilities for all possible values of all unknown variables in a problem in the form of a posterior distribution is the goal of Bayesian inference. Here we show how this goal can be achieved for most bioinformatics methods that use dynamic programming. Specifically, a tutorial style description of a Bayesian inference procedure for segmentation of a sequence based on the heterogeneity in its composition is given. In addition, full Bayesian inference algorithms for sequence alignment are described. AVAILABILITY: Software and a set of transparencies for a tutorial describing these ideas are available at http://www.wadsworth.org/res&res/bioinfo/ (+info)
E-CELL: software environment for whole-cell simulation. (8/21774)MOTIVATION: Genome sequencing projects and further systematic functional analyses of complete gene sets are producing an unprecedented mass of molecular information for a wide range of model organisms. This provides us with a detailed account of the cell with which we may begin to build models for simulating intracellular molecular processes to predict the dynamic behavior of living cells. Previous work in biochemical and genetic simulation has isolated well-characterized pathways for detailed analysis, but methods for building integrative models of the cell that incorporate gene regulation, metabolism and signaling have not been established. We, therefore, were motivated to develop a software environment for building such integrative models based on gene sets, and running simulations to conduct experiments in silico. RESULTS: E-CELL, a modeling and simulation environment for biochemical and genetic processes, has been developed. The E-CELL system allows a user to define functions of proteins, protein-protein interactions, protein-DNA interactions, regulation of gene expression and other features of cellular metabolism, as a set of reaction rules. E-CELL simulates cell behavior by numerically integrating the differential equations described implicitly in these reaction rules. The user can observe, through a computer display, dynamic changes in concentrations of proteins, protein complexes and other chemical compounds in the cell. Using this software, we constructed a model of a hypothetical cell with only 127 genes sufficient for transcription, translation, energy production and phospholipid synthesis. Most of the genes are taken from Mycoplasma genitalium, the organism having the smallest known chromosome, whose complete 580 kb genome sequence was determined at TIGR in 1995. We discuss future applications of the E-CELL system with special respect to genome engineering. AVAILABILITY: The E-CELL software is available upon request. SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: The complete list of rules of the developed cell model with kinetic parameters can be obtained via our web site at: http://e-cell.org/. (+info)
Computer program Independent software vendor Open-source software Outline of software Software asset management Software ... Software at Curlie Portal: Free and open-source software Software at Wikipedia's sister projects: Media from Commons News from ... Application software: Application software is what most people think of when they think of software. Typical ... software or "freemium" software (in the past, the term shareware was often used for free trial/freemium software). As the name ...
3D graphics software, IRIX software, 1996 software, 3D animation software, 3D computer graphics software for Linux, Proprietary ... "Side Effects Software - 25 years on". fxguide. 27 February 2012. "3D Modeling Software in 2021". Retrieved 2022-05-19. "Disney ... SideFX Software, Makers of Houdini (Articles with short description, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia ... Houdini is a 3D animation software application developed by Toronto-based SideFX, who adapted it from the PRISMS suite of ...
Combustion was a main support software tool for Flame and Inferno. Combustion was a superior software tool for vfx frame to ... v t e (Autodesk products, Compositing software, Autodesk discontinued products, All stub articles, Multimedia software stubs). ... frame painting, with some of functionalities still not currently included in other compositing software in 2019. The last ...
It is a software library that decodes the Vorbis audio format. It is free software released under the New BSD license. Tremor ... Almost all hardware devices[clarification needed] that can play Vorbis, and many software implementations on embedded devices ( ...
... software), 2011 software, Freeware, XMPP clients, VoIP software, IOS software, Social media, Windows Phone software, Meta ... Internet portal Messenger Kids Comparison of cross-platform instant messaging clients Comparison of VoIP software "Facebook ...
Free network-related software, 2013 software, Internet in China, Software using the Apache license, Free software programmed in ... The software is financed by US$2.2 million (HK$17.1 million) seed funding by the US State Department. Lantern is partially ... Hola (VPN) - P2P VPN Psiphon Haystack (software) Outline VPN Tor (network) Lantern's open source repository has been archived. ... "China blocks censorship circumvention software Lantern after a surge of Chinese users". TECH IN ASIA. December 11, 2013. ...
The English Software Company, later shortened to English Software, was a Manchester, UK-based video game developer and ... By the end of 1983, English Software was the largest producer of Atari 8-bit software in the UK and Morris closed Gemini ... Nov/Dec 1983 English Software (8-bit) at Atari Mania English Software at Lemon64 Games by Publisher: E at Stairway to Hell ... at Atari Mania English Software at Hall of Light The English Software Company at Moby Games (Webarchive template wayback links ...
Linguistic research software, Free QDA software, Cross-platform free software, Science software for macOS, Science software for ... ELAN is computer software, a professional tool to manually and semi-automatically annotate and transcribe audio or video ... It is distributed as free and open source software under the GNU General Public License, version 3. ELAN is a well established ... Andersson, Richard; Sandgren, Olof (23 February 2016). "ELAN Analysis Companion (EAC): A Software Tool for Time-course Analysis ...
Zen, sold as Tencho no Igo (Japanese: 天頂の囲碁, literally Zenith Go) in Japan, is a closed source Go playing engine developed by Yoji Ojima (尾島陽児), a Japanese Go programmer. Zen won a gold medal in 14th Computer Olympiad in May 2009. It won the Computer Go UEC Cup in 2011, 2014, and 2016. In 2011, Zen19D reached 5 dan on the KGS Go Server, playing games of 15 seconds per move. The account which reached that rank uses a cluster version of Zen running on a 26-core machine. In 2012, Zen beat Takemiya Masaki 9p by 11 points (it received five handicap stones), followed by a 20-point win (receiving four handicap stones) in the 6th E&C Symposium in Japan. Zen defeated Kobayashi Koichi (Zen receiving three handicap stones) in the 4th Densei-sen on 23 March 2016. Zen's first commercial version was released in Japan on 18 September 2009. Zen 2 was released on 27 August 2010, Zen 3 on 30 September 2011, Zen 4 on 27 July 2012, and Zen 5 on 13 December 2013. After the AlphaGo AI defeated ...
Free software, Hypertext, Video game development software, Free game engines, Authoring systems, Adventure game engines, ... Portal: Free and open-source software (Articles with short description, Short description is different from Wikidata, Official ...
... was the first commercially successful microwave computer-aided design (CAD) company. The ... In 1983, another key Compact employee, William Childs, left and teamed up with Chuck Abronson to form a new software company, ... As Ansoft was missing circuit simulation, system simulation and filter synthesis, and Compact Software was missing a good EM ... After losing Compact Software's original leadership and facing competition from EEsof and H-P, COMSAT decided to exit the CAD ...
GRASP was a systems software package that provided spooling facilities for the IBM/370 running DOS/VS or DOS/VSE environment, ... Assisted by Peter Hargrave, Munro formed Software Design, Inc (known as SDI) and began selling first in Australia, then Britain ... SDI was one of the earliest and most aggressive software marketing companies. "A Better 'Grasp' on VS". ...
... software), .NET, .NET implementations, 2004 software, Cross-platform software, Novell software, Software using the MIT license) ... These are all free software and open-source licenses and hence Mono is free and open-source software. The license of the C# ... The program, Logos 5 Bible Study Software (OS X Version), was written for the MacOS. A number of video games, such as The Sims ... Mono can be run on many software systems. When Microsoft first announced their .NET Framework in June 2000 it was described as ...
Software derived from or incorporating Wine, Unix emulation software, MacOS emulation software, Wine (software), Python ( ... "CodeWeavers software free for download for 24 hours on October 31, 2012". CodeWeavers blog. Retrieved 29 October 2012. Official ... In contrast the general CrossOver Office product focused more on stability and productivity software, and had a much slower ... On October 31, 2012, CodeWeavers had a second software giveaway, this one entitled "Flock the Vote". CodeWeavers promised to ...
Free and open-source software portal Lout is a batch document formatter invented by Jeffrey H. Kingston. It reads a high-level ... Basser Lout is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. Lout copies some of its formatting ... Software: Practice and Experience. 23 (9): 1001-41. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.45.9433. doi:10.1002/spe.4380230906. S2CID 22952199. Kahl ...
"Software Heritage Archive". Retrieved 2 November 2020. "Software Heritage Persistent Identifiers". Software Heritage. Retrieved ... All the software developed in the process is released as free and open-source software. An ambassador program has been ... In 2016 Software Heritage received the best community project award at Paris Open Source Summit 2016. In 2019 Software Heritage ... "Software Heritage". Retrieved 2 November 2020. Brown, Paul (30 June 2016). "Software Heritage: Creating a safe haven for ...
Language software for Linux, Language software for macOS, Language software for Windows). ... Enchant is a free software project developed as part of the AbiWord word processor with the aim of unifying access to the ... Free and open-source software portal Project homepage PyEnchant - Python bindings for Enchant (Free spelling checking programs ... various existing spell-checker software. Enchant wraps a common set of functionality present in a variety of existing products/ ...
... is a former game development company, best known for creating the DOS game War Inc. in 1997. Index of DOS games ...
... is a privately held camera software and hardware design company that specializes in embedded solutions in the ... "About Rhonda Software Design House for Camera Products" (PDF). Rhonda Software. Retrieved August 1, 2022. "Computer Vision ... "Rhonda Software promotes new digital signage audience analysis tool". Digital AV Magazine. December 16, 2011. "Rhonda Software ... Since 2014, Rhonda Software is a camera design partner of Ambarella, Inc. The company demonstrated its H22 SoM with a camera ...
Phrase is a software as a service for commercial products and open source projects. Its platform software was written in Ruby ... Official website (Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Software-localization tools, Collaborative software). ...
2008 software, Online-only retailers of video games, Software distribution platforms, Windows games, Windows-only software, ... The only other way to update a game was to install Impulse on another connected computer, get an updated copy of the software ... Impulse was able to create archives of purchased software to be stored on a backup medium, allowing users to revert to an older ... Stardock Knowledgebase, "Can I give my copy of software to my friend?" Archived 2008-05-11 at the Wayback Machine Joe Martin ( ...
Free security software, Free VoIP software, Cryptographic software, Secure communication, Internet privacy software, Swiss ... Cross-platform software, IOS software, Free and open-source Android software, Free instant messaging clients, Instant messaging ... In July 2019, Wire won Capterra's Best Ease of Use award in the team communication software category for its B2B solution. ... "Wire Red - crisis communication software · Wire". wire.com. Dredge, Stuart (3 December 2014). "Skype co-founder backs Wire - to ...
Audio player software that uses Qt, Free audio software, Free media players, Free software programmed in C++, Linux media ... Free and open-source software portal List of free software for audio § Players "about.cpp file", Clementine, github.com, ... The software also has the functionality to display information such as lyrics and statistics regarding the song currently being ... players, MacOS media players, Software that uses GStreamer, Windows multimedia software). ...
ERP software companies, Software companies based in California, Companies based in Pleasanton, California, Software companies ... "nSite Software - Company Information on nSite Software". venturebeatprofiles.com. Archived from the original on 2009-11-20. " ... Nsite (a.k.a. nsite.com, Nsite Software) was a platform as a service company based in the Bay area, specializing in Sales Force ... established in 1998, Service-oriented (business computing), Software companies of the United States). ...
Weather Underground / HeavyWeather Uploader, commonly WUHU, is a free software package for Microsoft Windows which allows users ... Science software stubs, Crowdsourcing, Meteorological data and networks). ...
MRI Software, and iKindi. Cougar Software was acquired by MRI Software on February 3, 2015 and is now referred to as MRI ... Software companies of Australia, Software companies established in 1992, Software companies disestablished in 2015, 2015 ... Cougar Software developed budgeting, planning and forecasting software for real estate investors in the commercial real estate ... Cougar Software Partners with iKindi (Press Release) Archived 2014-10-06 at the Wayback Machine MRI Software Acquires Cougar ...
It is implemented as extension to the popular software, Haploview, and is freely available under the MIT License. Snagger ... Snagger is a bioinformatics software program for selecting tag SNPs using pairwise r2 linkage disequilibrium. ... Software using the MIT license, Bioinformatics software). ...
Software companies based in Utah, Statistical survey software, Software companies of the United States, Decision-making ... is a computer software company based in Provo, Utah, United States. The company provides survey software tools, and specializes ... In 1982 Johnson left the John Morton Company and founded Sawtooth Software to pursue creating generalized software for use in ... According to the American Marketing Association, Sawtooth Software was ranked fourth in 2005 among software used in market ...
Audio software that uses GTK, GNOME Applications, Free software programmed in C, Free software programmed in C Sharp, All stub ...
... , headquartered in San Diego, California, was a privately held software company founded in 2006 which produced a ... It was released in 2007 to OEMs in Asia specifically who create VTL appliances using the ViStor software. The software runs on ... Software companies based in California, Companies based in San Diego, Software companies established in 2006, 2006 ... The concept of AIMstor was the prevailing reason Cofio Software was founded. The intention of the product was to provide data ...
Ettus Research - The leader in Software Defined Radio (SDR) | Ettus Research, a National Instruments Brand | The leader in...
Ettus Research specializes in software defined radio (SDR) systems. The USRP platform addresses a wide range of RF applications ... The universal software radio peripheral USRP Software Defined Radio Device™ is a tunable transceiver for designing, prototyping ... NI Software Defined Radio Paired with the revolutionary LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite, the NI SDR solution gives ... SkySafe developed a cutting-edge software defined radio (SDR)-based capability on the open and flexible USRP X310 to counter ...
IEEE Software - Wikipedia
IEEE Softwares November/December 2016 issue, "The Role of the Software Architect," won the 2017 Folio Eddies Digital Award in ... Hakan Erdogmus (2009). "IEEE Softwares 25th-Anniversary Top Picks". IEEE Software. 26 (1): 9-11. doi:10.1109/MS.2009.13. S2CID ... IEEE Software is a bimonthly peer-reviewed magazine and scientific journal published by the IEEE Computer Society covering all ... "IEEE Software". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2018.. ...
About OIICS Software Standalone OIICS Software Application The NIOSH Division of Safety Research developed a standalone OIICS ... The software may be freely copied. Disclaimer NIOSH makes no warranties or representations regarding the softwares accuracy or ... There are neither warranties expressed or implied with this software tool. The coding structure and software are subject to ... Software Versions OIICS v2.01: The OIICS Coding Resource is available as an executable Microsoft Windows® application ( ...
When will software testing be truly mobile?. As Im sure you already know, a monumental shift from desktop to mobile is upon us ... Quality is eating software. By Lorinda Brandon, Quality EvangelistBy now, weve all heard Marc Andreesens statement that " ... "Software is Eating the World," and most of us recognize that we live this every day. Our daily lives are powered by software in ... Are software testing certifications harming the profession?. By Meg Cater, Technical Content Manager, SmartBear SoftwareOver ...
NIOSH Software | NIOSH | CDC
Software tools to support the standardized coding of industry and occupation text found on employment, vital statistics, cancer ... Mining Safety & Health Research Software. A list of the latest software available from the NIOSH Mining Program. Includes a ... Spirometry Longitudinal Data Analysis (SPIROLA) Software. SPIROLA software is an easy-to-use visual and quantitative tool ... Industry and Occupation Automated Coding Software. Software tools to support the standardized coding of industry and occupation ...
Software Licensing Overview
... is a comprehensive software licensing program designed specifically for the global higher education community. ... The software provided by the Academic Software Licensing Program may not be sold, rented, leased, or transferred to any third ... The software provided by VMware Academic Software Licensing Program may not be used for any purpose outside of instructional, ... Software cannot be used for infrastructure (Production) purposes. Licenses acquired through the VMware Academic Software ...
Software Warranty Woes
Do you know what is actually covered and for how long in your software warranty? Get a close look at Microsoft and SAP ... The software guy says it was the integrator, and the integrator says, I didnt build the software. Software warranties are only ... "Software is a different animal because it is updated often. The warranty says the software will do what we believe it will do." ... Is software a tool, or is it clay that customers mold? Is it different from other products? Is software intellectual property ...
Software Security Guidance from Intel
Find software developer resources, guidance, and insights for security advisories. ... Intels products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an ... Proactively Secure Software for Intel® Processors. To develop for system security and performance, developers must understand ... Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. ...
Keyword: Software architecture refactoring
Computer Software Expert Witnesses
Search our Computer Software expert witnesses. With over 15,000 listings on our site, we can help you find the right expert ... Home , Computer Software Computer Software Expert Witnesses. Search our computers expert witness and consultant directory that ... and skilled testimony in complex software and IT systems disputes involving software p... Full Bio > ... Over 25 years of wide-ranging industry experience in software engineering, research & development, Web & mobile app programming ...
Oracle Buys GoldenGate Software
... Adds Leading Real-time Data Integration Solution to Create Comprehensive Heterogeneous Data ... Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle ... Oracle has agreed to acquire GoldenGate Software, Inc., a leading provider of real-time data integration solutions enabling ... Use synonyms for the keyword you typed, for example, try "application" instead of "software." ...
ORIL Software on Behance
Flyers Software - CNET Download
Business Software - Articles & Biography | Entrepreneur
The latest articles written by Business Software you will find only on Entrepreneur ... The Whys of Why You Should Consider HR Software for Your Small Business Be wary of going with a desktop software in a ... How to Make Money in Software (No Matter What Company You Run) Software investments do pay off -- as long as you approach them ... Software for Small Businesses Can Help Them Grow, and Be Profitable for You Too One of the top issues for business owners is ...
It's All About Software | CRN
VARs today should gain and invest in software expertise because they are the critical differentiators in a crowded market, with ... Its All About Software. Kelley Damore October 21, 2011, 03:00 PM EDT. ... It’s all about the software on top of the platform. VARs today need to invest in these skills because they are the ... While it may have paid too much for Autonomy, HP understands it needs to grow its software base, which is a small percentage of ...
Fog Creek Software
The company also hosts a programmer job board and a software business conference. ... Fog Creek Software is a privately held software company providing project management systems and remote assistance software ... Fog Creek Software is a privately held software company providing project management systems and remote assistance software ... The company also hosts a programmer job board and a software business conference. ...
GNU Automake - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation
Free Software Foundation. last updated June 22, 1997. This manual (automake) is available in the following formats:. *HTML ( ... "The Free Software Foundation (FSF) is a nonprofit with a worldwide mission to promote computer user freedom. We defend the ... Copyright © 2022 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. This page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 United ... You can buy printed copies of some manuals (among other items) from the Free Software Foundation; this helps support FSF ...
Video Capture Software - screen capturing & recording | Adobe
Learn more about video capture software and creating with Creative Cloud.. New features are being added all the time and our ... Premiere Rush is the all-new, all-in-one video software that makes capturing, editing, and sharing online videos fast and easy ... Whether youre looking for simple or advanced video editing software, our comprehensive apps will meet your needs.. ... Take your recorded clips from ordinary to extraordinary with professional-level motion graphics and visual effects software. ...
HTC Acquires Mobile Software Company | PCWorld
HTC announced on Monday that it acquired French mobile software company Abaxia. ... Abaxias software lets an operator offer a consistent home screen across all handsets that it offers. That can be important as ... HTC did not disclose the purchase price for Abaxia, the Paris-based company whose software has been deployed on more than 25 ... HTC acquired a French company that makes software used by operators and phone makers to design mobile phone home screens. ...
Cyndi's List - Africa - Publications, Software & Supplies
Free software analysis - Fedora Project Wiki
Id Software confirms Doom 4 | Macworld
Id Software has confirmed that production has started on Doom 4, a new installment of the legendary first-person shooter game ... Id Software didnt specify what will be in Doom 4, or what platforms the game is targeted for. The job postings indicate that ... Id Softwares games regularly come to the Mac, thanks to partnerships with companies like Aspyr Media. Id is also planning a ... Todd Hollenshead, Id Softwares CEO, said that the company is putting out the call for the "greatest talent and brightest minds ...
Workflow Software for Print Production - Xerox
ERP software services| ERP campus solution
... banking and financial erp software,contracting industry software,trading industry software,manufacturing erp software and ... ERP Software Campus Management SystemCampus Management System Campus Automation SoftwareCampus Automation Software Software for ... process and share information for bbank Financial Software Indiaank Financial Software India ... Trading Industry SoftwareTrading Industry Software ● Manufacturing ERP SoftwareManufacturing ERP Software ● Ecommerce ...
McAfee Total Protection 2023 | Antivirus software
John A. Magliacane, KD2BD: Software Developments
KD2BD Software. Creating computer software is always a demanding and painstaking process -- an exercise in logic, clear ... updated DCE software - sorry for any inconvenience caused. The new DCE software features include: o multiple message kill ... My first commercial software application was The UoSAT Data Capture And Display Program, a telemetry and data capture program ... While most of the software I create is done for personal use, some is of enough general interest to warrant release to the ...
Techs rebound on software strength - MarketWatch
Software and chip stocks led the technology market higher Tuesday, helping the Nasdaq rebound from losses in the previous ... Other software shares including Veritas VRTS, -2.49%. , Adobe Systems ADBE, +5.08%. and Siebel Systems SEBL moved higher. The ... Techs rebound on software strength Published: Jan. 8, 2002 at 4:35 p.m. ET By Mike Tarsala. , CBS.MarketWatch.com ... NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Software and chip stocks led the technology market higher Tuesday, helping the Nasdaq rebound from losses ...
sam calagione Archives - DivX Video Software
DivX Software includes a free 15-day trial of Cloud Connect. Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.. ... Get high-quality surround sound when you buy the DTS-HD® Plug-in for DivX Software (or DivX Pro). Enable the conversion and ... Its a great way to help keep our software free, but that doesnt mean you want to see ads in DivX Player, DivX Converter or ... Experience theater-quality audio tracks for your videos when you buy AC3 Audio Edition of DivX Software (or DivX Pro). As the ...
Computational Biology SoftwareElectron ParamagneVirtualizationInfrastructure softwareOptimizeSearchContentVMwareLaboratoryCapabilityResearchDownloadLicensesPedigreesSupportDevelopPreciselySoftware'sMainVastResourcesApplicationsPlatformsPracticesImplementationDataProgramDevelopmentHardware and softwareToolsResearchersVulnerabilityUsersComputerTechnologyToolCustomersProgramsUserSubjectSolutionsFeaturesProvidePrintVideoHealthCurrentSystemsVendorsFree softwareBusinessWindowsCompanyRequireApplication
Computational Biology Software1
- The proposed work should apply best practices and proven methods for software design, construction, and implementation to extend the applicability of existing biomedical informatics/computational biology software to a broader biomedical research community. (nih.gov)
- The VMware Academic Software Licensing Program supports the use of virtualization applications in teaching and research. (vmware.com)
- It performs the virtual infrastructure manager (VIM) function and provides the virtualization software (hypervisor, virtual switch, monitoring) installed on each server. (nokia.com)
- The program provides both desktop and infrastructure software for personal use, whether as part of STEM classes, in research projects, or for gaining hands-on experience with VMware products. (vmware.com)
- CloudBand Infrastructure Software (CBIS) is a ready to use, open source based virtual infrastructure that provides serviceability, operability and universal applicability for OpenStack virtual machines, with a highly available, fully secure and protected solution that is simple to use and easily upgradeable. (nokia.com)
- MyASUS provides easy access to ASUS apps * that are designed to help you maintain your system, update your software, optimize your PC performance, and contact ASUS for after-sales service and support. (asus.com)
- As vendors begin to integrate solutions up and down their stack and optimize performance based on their own platform, software VARs are going to have an easier time bringing in hardware to their solutions than hardware VARs will in gaining software expertise. (crn.com)
- A team of Rice University engineers has launched a first of its kind, open-source software that constructs and uses personalized computer models of how individual patients move to optimize treatments for neurologic and orthopedic mobility impairments. (nih.gov)
- Search our computers expert witness and consultant directory that includes expert listings for computer forensics, computer crimes, computer data recovery, computer software analysis & development, computer engineering, Computer Software and more. (law.com)
- Enter your query in any field to find specific software that match your search criteria. (nih.gov)
- pTools Software is an Irish web content management software company offering solutions both for private and public sectors. (cmswire.com)
- VMware provides a comprehensive software licensing program designed specifically for the global education community. (vmware.com)
- VMware works closely with D2L to provide every participating organization with a that the ability to provide access to authorized users with the self-service capability to download software and license keys. (vmware.com)
- Research - Faculty within member institutions gain access to VMware software licenses as a part of their non-commercial research projects. (vmware.com)
- Biomedical research laboratories increasingly undertake a software development project to solve a problem of interest specifically related to that laboratory. (nih.gov)
- Other users of Registry Plus software should contract, hire, or develop capability independently to understand and maintain the software applications. (cdc.gov)
- Ettus Research™, an NI brand, is the world's leading supplier of software-defined radio platforms, including the Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP™) family of products. (ettus.com)
- Program software can be installed in research labs as well on the personal computers of faculty and students involved in research projects. (vmware.com)
- The single-use licenses provided through the Academic Software Licensing Program may be used for instruction and non-commercial research only. (vmware.com)
- Over 25 years of wide-ranging industry experience in software engineering, research & development, Web & mobile app programming (iOS), and e-commerce. (law.com)
- The Clinical Classifications Software (CCS) for ICD-9-CM was developed and is maintained by the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP), which is sponsored by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). (nih.gov)
- Through the services we offer the research community, we now have a range of software applications that advance biomedical discovery for NIAID researchers and collaborators. (nih.gov)
- The program performs market research, collects software product information, and negotiates directly with vendors to obtain the best possible price. (nih.gov)
- It is intended partly as a resource for those looking for software for their own research. (nih.gov)
- With one easy step, you can download and upload videos from multiple cloud storage accounts in DivX Software. (divx.com)
- Unlimited downloads of our most popular products, with renewable 365-day fully functional licenses (limited to a single license key per product, per user) Software is provided to qualified users with no associated entitlement to support services, and users may not purchase such services in association with VMAP licenses. (vmware.com)
- General Software Products, Licenses, Renewals, Subscriptions and Software Support that falls under the above. (nih.gov)
- PedHunter is a software package that facilitates creation and verification of pedigrees within large genealogies. (nih.gov)
- Agarwala R, Biesecker LG, Hopkins KA, Francomano CA, Schäffer AA: Software for constructing and verifying pedigrees within large Genealogies and an application to the Old Order Amish of Lancaster County. (nih.gov)
- A central registry or other institution redistributing Registry Plus software should provide all support to end users and develop expertise in using the software among its own staff. (cdc.gov)
- With either option, rest assured you'll have powerful, yet easy-to-use software, U.S.-based support, and the ability to access your account anytime, anywhere. (patriotsoftware.com)
- Program software can be installed in labs that support faculty and students learning. (vmware.com)
- The goal of this program announcement is to support the continued development, maintenance, testing and evaluation of existing software. (nih.gov)
- Several MIM software components have been developed to help developers integrate support for the MIM notation into their software projects. (nih.gov)
- Programmers wanting to develop software for the MIM notation or to include support for the notation in their software project. (nih.gov)
- Effective communication between clinicians, patients, and families: Develop software for a mobile application to assist PWD and caregivers during primary care and specialty physician visits. (nih.gov)
- Nonfree software puts its users under the power of the software's developer. (gnu.org)
- The main advantage of CASPAR over othe ASP software packages is that CASPAR allows the user to do linkage analysis at one locus, conditional on the status of another locus, while properly accounting for the multiple statistical testing that is being done. (nih.gov)
- What are the main features of the provided MIM software? (nih.gov)
- Through the Information Systems Distribution & Procurement (ISDP) program, we manage and provide a vast suite of valuable software at a discounted rate, saving NIH time and money on work-related tasks. (nih.gov)
- Software vendors such as SAP and Microsoft say they currently offer warranties ensuring that their applications operate as promised in the documentation. (eweek.com)
- In fact, that customization is why SAP says its impossible to offer a warranty for software as you would, say, a bicycle, notes Dennis Moore, senior vice president at SAPs cross-applications division. (eweek.com)
- Intel's products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an internationally recognized human right. (intel.com)
- All Software Applications that enhance Computer Operating System Performance. (nih.gov)
- BCBB develops custom bioinformatics software applications or analytical pipelines that can meet this need. (nih.gov)
- Free software for the Unix platforms (eg. (cyndislist.com)
- IEEE Software is a bimonthly peer-reviewed magazine and scientific journal published by the IEEE Computer Society covering all aspects of software engineering , processes, and practices. (wikipedia.org)
- For this reason, some programs have been retained on the list, where the contributors are still able to advise on the implementation of software or algorithms. (nih.gov)
- Registry Plus is a suite of publicly available free software programs for collecting and processing cancer registry data. (cdc.gov)
- Diagrams show the flow of data within the Registry Plus software suite and the flow of data from reporting sources to Registry Plus. (cdc.gov)
- Real-time software and data analysis tools are crucial for behavioral studies. (nih.gov)
- NIMH-MonkeyLogic is a behavioral control and data acquisition software system that runs on a MS Windows PC under Matlab(tm) and National Instruments. (nih.gov)
- GM couldnt sell a car using the [current] software model," in which the buyer assumes the risk of making sure the product works reliably, says Scott, whose company is a large SAP and Electronic Data Systems customer. (eweek.com)
- Steam conducts a monthly survey to collect data about what kinds of computer hardware and software our customers are using. (steampowered.com)
- Our print management software and apps ensure digital data is safeguarded as it is shared while mobile solutions provide secure printing from anywhere. (xerox.com)
- The requirement is for the purchase of above LTT4D software to analyze image data acquired from Bioptigen OCT instrument. (nih.gov)
- Policy and Letter of Agreement for Use of CDC-Developed Software by Users External to the National Program of Cancer Registries. (cdc.gov)
- Students taking qualified courses can also install program software on their personal computers. (vmware.com)
- A free genealogy software program for Windows. (cyndislist.com)
- RootsMagic Essentials is a free genealogy program that contains many core features from the award-winning RootsMagic family tree software. (cyndislist.com)
- Buhler J, Owerbach D, Schäffer AA, Kimmel M, Gabbay KH: Linkage Analyses in Type I Diabetes Using CASPAR, a Software and Statistical Program for Conditional Analysis of Polygenic Diseases. (nih.gov)
- The ISDP program acquires and delivers discounted software to NIH and HHS personnel. (nih.gov)
- The development of GNU made it possible to use a computer without software that would trample your freedom. (gnu.org)
- ORIL is an experienced software development and design company with a team of 60+ well-versed specialists operating in various industries, including PropTech, FinTech, Marketplaces, HealthTech, and Automotive. (behance.net)
- We provide scientific software development in bioinformatics and computational biology. (nih.gov)
Hardware and software2
- Paired with the revolutionary LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite, the NI SDR solution gives you unprecedented hardware and software integration to accelerate your innovation and offers out-of-the-box standards-based application frameworks for more rapid, focused, component-specific innovation. (ettus.com)
- Tony Scott, the chief technology officer of the worlds largest automaker, General Motors, is never shy about using his companys roughly $3 billion annual spend on hardware and software to bring change to how technology is procured. (eweek.com)
- These software packages sometimes become useful to a much broader community of users that can include translational and clinical researchers. (nih.gov)
- National Institutes of Health researchers have developed and released an innovative software tool to assemble truly complete (i.e., gapless) genome sequences from a variety of species. (nih.gov)
- As for security, Cisco says it doesnt warranty that its software "will be free of vulnerability to intrusion or attack. (eweek.com)
- GNU is an operating system that is free software -that is, it respects users' freedom. (gnu.org)
- The free software movement campaigns to win for the users of computing the freedom that comes from free software. (gnu.org)
- Free software puts its users in control of their own computing. (gnu.org)
- Free software means the users have the freedom to run, copy, distribute, study, change and improve the software. (gnu.org)
- Who are the intended users of the MIM software components? (nih.gov)
- The OIICS Coding Resource software may be downloaded for free to your computer and installed locally so that you do not require an internet connection to use the OIICS coding resource tool. (cdc.gov)
- Its mission is to be the best source of reliable, useful, peer-reviewed information for leading software practitioners-the developers and managers who want to keep up with rapid technology change. (wikipedia.org)
- Technology executives roundly dismiss todays software warranties as reams of legalese that merely tell you the vendor isnt responsible for any problems. (eweek.com)
- The U.S. Department of Commerces National Institute of Standards and Technology estimates software flaws cost the economy $59.6 billion a year, and theres little recourse for customers other than to install patches and other fixes, even though that may impact more than one system. (eweek.com)
- There are neither warranties expressed or implied with this software tool. (cdc.gov)
- You can create a list of your most profitable customers through CRM software. (entrepreneur.com)
- For instance, Cisco Systems says in its standard user license and software warranty that "in no event" does it guarantee that its code is error-free or will run "without problems or interruptions. (eweek.com)
- I spent a week at Oracle Open World this month and met many VARs that started off selling their own vertical proprietary software, moved into services and now see the Oracle database appliance -- and some of its higher-end solutions -- as icing on the cake, and very lucrative icing at that. (crn.com)
- Whether you need to get the most out of your printer or printer fleet or manage authentication, security, costs and mobility, we have a range of printer software solutions to manage any brand with greater efficiency and create smarter workflows. (xerox.com)
- You can convert to MP4 video using DivX Converter - a component of free DivX Software . (divx.com)
- By 1969, the software was in use at both Stanford and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), where Fajman moved that year. (nih.gov)
- The current software for CASPAR should not be used when one of the regions of interest is on a gender specific chromosome. (nih.gov)
- The universal software radio peripheral USRP Software Defined Radio Device™ is a tunable transceiver for designing, prototyping, and deploying radio communication systems. (ettus.com)
- Engineers need flexible hardware, software, and instrumentation to adapt these systems to new signal types and threats. (ettus.com)
- DisputeSoft specializes in providing deep analysis, defensible opinions, and skilled testimony in complex software and IT systems disputes involving software p. (law.com)
- Adobe Reader software is needed to view PDF documents including the application image assembled by eRA systems. (nih.gov)
- Software vendors will have to offer better warranties. (eweek.com)
- Scott would like software vendors to offer a warranty that would cover errors that cause harm to a companys operations. (eweek.com)
- Documents detailing negotiated software warranties werent available, but lawyers say vendors dont warranty against coding flaws and potential security issues. (eweek.com)
- Scott would want the software fixed, and to be compensated for the harm to his business. (eweek.com)
- Be wary of going with a desktop software in a business world that's being shaped around the cloud. (entrepreneur.com)
- Do You know 'Accounting Software' Can Save Your Crucial Business Hours? (entrepreneur.com)
- While it may have paid too much for Autonomy, HP understands it needs to grow its software base, which is a small percentage of business today. (crn.com)
- Have You Accidentally Become a Software Company? (entrepreneur.com)
- Use synonyms for the keyword you typed, for example, try "application" instead of "software. (oracle.com)