Fracture Fixation, Intramedullary
Fracture Fixation, Internal
The pull on a limb or a part thereof. Skin traction (indirect traction) is applied by using a bandage to pull on the skin and fascia where light traction is required. Skeletal traction (direct traction), however, uses pins or wires inserted through bone and is attached to weights, pulleys, and ropes. (From Blauvelt & Nelson, A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology, 5th ed)
A tube-like invagination of the EPIDERMIS from which the hair shaft develops and into which SEBACEOUS GLANDS open. The hair follicle is lined by a cellular inner and outer root sheath of epidermal origin and is invested with a fibrous sheath derived from the dermis. (Stedman, 26th ed) Follicles of very long hairs extend into the subcutaneous layer of tissue under the SKIN.
Disease involving the RADIAL NERVE. Clinical features include weakness of elbow extension, elbow flexion, supination of the forearm, wrist and finger extension, and thumb abduction. Sensation may be impaired over regions of the dorsal forearm. Common sites of compression or traumatic injury include the AXILLA and radial groove of the HUMERUS.
Dressings made of fiberglass, plastic, or bandage impregnated with plaster of paris used for immobilization of various parts of the body in cases of fractures, dislocations, and infected wounds. In comparison with plaster casts, casts made of fiberglass or plastic are lightweight, radiolucent, able to withstand moisture, and less rigid.
Leg Length Inequality
Fractures due to the strain caused by repetitive exercise. They are thought to arise from a combination of MUSCLE FATIGUE and bone failure, and occur in situations where BONE REMODELING predominates over repair. The most common sites of stress fractures are the METATARSUS; FIBULA; TIBIA; and FEMORAL NECK.
The external reproductive organ of males. It is composed of a mass of erectile tissue enclosed in three cylindrical fibrous compartments. Two of the three compartments, the corpus cavernosa, are placed side-by-side along the upper part of the organ. The third compartment below, the corpus spongiosum, houses the urethra.
Femoral Neck Fractures
A major nerve of the upper extremity. In humans the fibers of the radial nerve originate in the lower cervical and upper thoracic spinal cord (usually C5 to T1), travel via the posterior cord of the brachial plexus, and supply motor innervation to extensor muscles of the arm and cutaneous sensory fibers to extensor regions of the arm and hand.
Coxsackie and Adenovirus Receptor-Like Membrane Protein
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
Specialized junctions at which a neuron communicates with a target cell. At classical synapses, a neuron's presynaptic terminal releases a chemical transmitter stored in synaptic vesicles which diffuses across a narrow synaptic cleft and activates receptors on the postsynaptic membrane of the target cell. The target may be a dendrite, cell body, or axon of another neuron, or a specialized region of a muscle or secretory cell. Neurons may also communicate via direct electrical coupling with ELECTRICAL SYNAPSES. Several other non-synaptic chemical or electric signal transmitting processes occur via extracellular mediated interactions.
Autosomal dominant, congenital disorder characterized by localized hypomelanosis of the skin and hair. The most familiar feature is a white forelock presenting in 80 to 90 percent of the patients. The underlying defect is possibly related to the differentiation and migration of melanoblasts, as well as to defective development of the neural crest (neurocristopathy). Piebaldism may be closely related to WAARDENBURG SYNDROME.
SOXB2 Transcription Factors
The amount of mineral per square centimeter of BONE. This is the definition used in clinical practice. Actual bone density would be expressed in grams per milliliter. It is most frequently measured by X-RAY ABSORPTIOMETRY or TOMOGRAPHY, X RAY COMPUTED. Bone density is an important predictor for OSTEOPOROSIS.
The continuous turnover of BONE MATRIX and mineral that involves first an increase in BONE RESORPTION (osteoclastic activity) and later, reactive BONE FORMATION (osteoblastic activity). The process of bone remodeling takes place in the adult skeleton at discrete foci. The process ensures the mechanical integrity of the skeleton throughout life and plays an important role in calcium HOMEOSTASIS. An imbalance in the regulation of bone remodeling's two contrasting events, bone resorption and bone formation, results in many of the metabolic bone diseases, such as OSTEOPOROSIS.
Bacteriophages whose genetic material is RNA, which is single-stranded in all except the Pseudomonas phage phi 6 (BACTERIOPHAGE PHI 6). All RNA phages infect their host bacteria via the host's surface pili. Some frequently encountered RNA phages are: BF23, F2, R17, fr, PhiCb5, PhiCb12r, PhiCb8r, PhiCb23r, 7s, PP7, Q beta phage, MS2 phage, and BACTERIOPHAGE PHI 6.
Bone and Bones
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
A curved elevation of GRAY MATTER extending the entire length of the floor of the TEMPORAL HORN of the LATERAL VENTRICLE (see also TEMPORAL LOBE). The hippocampus proper, subiculum, and DENTATE GYRUS constitute the hippocampal formation. Sometimes authors include the ENTORHINAL CORTEX in the hippocampal formation.
Range of Motion, Articular
A transmembrane domain containing ephrin. Although originally found to be specific for the EPHB3 RECEPTOR it has since been shown to bind a variety of EPH FAMILY RECEPTORS. During embryogenesis ephrin-B3 is expressed at high levels in the ventral neural tube. In adult tissues, it is found primarily in the BRAIN and HEART.
Injury Severity Score
Thin, hairlike appendages, 1 to 20 microns in length and often occurring in large numbers, present on the cells of gram-negative bacteria, particularly Enterobacteriaceae and Neisseria. Unlike flagella, they do not possess motility, but being protein (pilin) in nature, they possess antigenic and hemagglutinating properties. They are of medical importance because some fimbriae mediate the attachment of bacteria to cells via adhesins (ADHESINS, BACTERIAL). Bacterial fimbriae refer to common pili, to be distinguished from the preferred use of "pili", which is confined to sex pili (PILI, SEX).
A bone fixation technique using an external fixator (FIXATORS, EXTERNAL) for lengthening limbs, correcting pseudarthroses and other deformities, and assisting the healing of otherwise hopeless traumatic or pathological fractures and infections, such as chronic osteomyelitis. The method was devised by the Russian orthopedic surgeon Gavriil Abramovich Ilizarov (1921-1992). (From Bull Hosp Jt Dis 1992 Summer;52(1):1)
Species of the genus MASTADENOVIRUS, causing a wide range of diseases in humans. Infections are mostly asymptomatic, but can be associated with diseases of the respiratory, ocular, and gastrointestinal systems. Serotypes (named with Arabic numbers) have been grouped into species designated Human adenovirus A-F.
Projection neurons in the CEREBRAL CORTEX and the HIPPOCAMPUS. Pyramidal cells have a pyramid-shaped soma with the apex and an apical dendrite pointed toward the pial surface and other dendrites and an axon emerging from the base. The axons may have local collaterals but also project outside their cortical region.
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Orthopedic Fixation Devices
A class of fibrous proteins or scleroproteins that represents the principal constituent of EPIDERMIS; HAIR; NAILS; horny tissues, and the organic matrix of tooth ENAMEL. Two major conformational groups have been characterized, alpha-keratin, whose peptide backbone forms a coiled-coil alpha helical structure consisting of TYPE I KERATIN and a TYPE II KERATIN, and beta-keratin, whose backbone forms a zigzag or pleated sheet structure. alpha-Keratins have been classified into at least 20 subtypes. In addition multiple isoforms of subtypes have been found which may be due to GENE DUPLICATION.
Organic compounds which contain P-C-P bonds, where P stands for phosphonates or phosphonic acids. These compounds affect calcium metabolism. They inhibit ectopic calcification and slow down bone resorption and bone turnover. Technetium complexes of diphosphonates have been used successfully as bone scanning agents.
Small, sacculated organs found within the DERMIS. Each gland has a single duct that emerges from a cluster of oval alveoli. Each alveolus consists of a transparent BASEMENT MEMBRANE enclosing epithelial cells. The ducts from most sebaceous glands open into a HAIR FOLLICLE, but some open on the general surface of the SKIN. Sebaceous glands secrete SEBUM.
Bone Density Conservation Agents
Trauma Severity Indices
Vesicular Glutamate Transport Protein 1
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Interventional
Soft Tissue Injuries
Injuries of tissue other than bone. The concept is usually general and does not customarily refer to internal organs or viscera. It is meaningful with reference to regions or organs where soft tissue (muscle, fat, skin) should be differentiated from bones or bone tissue, as "soft tissue injuries of the hand".
Fibroblast Growth Factor 5
A species of gram-positive, asporogenous bacteria in which three cultural types are recognized. These types (gravis, intermedius, and mitis) were originally given in accordance with the clinical severity of the cases from which the different strains were most frequently isolated. This species is the causative agent of DIPHTHERIA.
Recovery of Function
Populations of thin, motile processes found covering the surface of ciliates (CILIOPHORA) or the free surface of the cells making up ciliated EPITHELIUM. Each cilium arises from a basic granule in the superficial layer of CYTOPLASM. The movement of cilia propels ciliates through the liquid in which they live. The movement of cilia on a ciliated epithelium serves to propel a surface layer of mucus or fluid. (King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Production of a radiographic image of a small or very thin object on fine-grained photographic film under conditions which permit subsequent microscopic examination or enlargement of the radiograph at linear magnifications of up to several hundred and with a resolution approaching the resolving power of the photographic emulsion (about 1000 lines per millimeter).
In tissue culture, hairlike projections of neurons stimulated by growth factors and other molecules. These projections may go on to form a branched tree of dendrites or a single axon or they may be reabsorbed at a later stage of development. "Neurite" may refer to any filamentous or pointed outgrowth of an embryonal or tissue-culture neural cell.
Technetium Tc 99m Medronate
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
DNA molecules capable of autonomous replication within a host cell and into which other DNA sequences can be inserted and thus amplified. Many are derived from PLASMIDS; BACTERIOPHAGES; or VIRUSES. They are used for transporting foreign genes into recipient cells. Genetic vectors possess a functional replicator site and contain GENETIC MARKERS to facilitate their selective recognition.
Green Fluorescent Proteins
A noninvasive method for assessing BODY COMPOSITION. It is based on the differential absorption of X-RAYS (or GAMMA RAYS) by different tissues such as bone, fat and other soft tissues. The source of (X-ray or gamma-ray) photon beam is generated either from radioisotopes such as GADOLINIUM 153, IODINE 125, or Americanium 241 which emit GAMMA RAYS in the appropriate range; or from an X-ray tube which produces X-RAYS in the desired range. It is primarily used for quantitating BONE MINERAL CONTENT, especially for the diagnosis of OSTEOPOROSIS, and also in measuring BONE MINERALIZATION.
The external, nonvascular layer of the skin. It is made up, from within outward, of five layers of EPITHELIUM: (1) basal layer (stratum basale epidermidis); (2) spinous layer (stratum spinosum epidermidis); (3) granular layer (stratum granulosum epidermidis); (4) clear layer (stratum lucidum epidermidis); and (5) horny layer (stratum corneum epidermidis).
Conditions in which increased pressure within a limited space compromises the BLOOD CIRCULATION and function of tissue within that space. Some of the causes of increased pressure are TRAUMA, tight dressings, HEMORRHAGE, and exercise. Sequelae include nerve compression (NERVE COMPRESSION SYNDROMES); PARALYSIS; and ISCHEMIC CONTRACTURE.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Cell Surface Extensions
The distal terminations of axons which are specialized for the release of neurotransmitters. Also included are varicosities along the course of axons which have similar specializations and also release transmitters. Presynaptic terminals in both the central and peripheral nervous systems are included.
Cell-surface proteins that bind glutamate and trigger changes which influence the behavior of cells. Glutamate receptors include ionotropic receptors (AMPA, kainate, and N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors), which directly control ion channels, and metabotropic receptors which act through second messenger systems. Glutamate receptors are the most common mediators of fast excitatory synaptic transmission in the central nervous system. They have also been implicated in the mechanisms of memory and of many diseases.
Adhesins, Escherichia coli
Garstang also excavated smaller sites in the region and found burials of a much later date. At Bet Dawd they excavated the ... shaft burials; and burials under upturned pots. Garstang also discovered some plundered tombs and graves which he believed ... They also discovered several smaller stairway tombs, including R14, which was incomplete. In the Northern mound they discovered ...
List of crime films of 2000
"Shaft: Overview: Allmovie". Allmovie. Retrieved February 18, 2010. Deming, Mark. "Small Time Crooks: Overview: Allmovie". ...
West Stanley Pit disaster
A small internal shaft. The heapstead is a structure where the cages were loaded and unloaded with men, materials and coal. It ... Both main shafts were damaged by the explosion. The downcast (Busty) shaft suffered damage all the way to the surface, and then ... cables down the Busty shaft. As well as the motors, there were a few incandescent lamps around the shafts. All other ... From the shafts major passages known as "headways" radiated off north, south and west. Each headway gave access to a district. ...
... small folly, 1902. Wayside cross, southeast of the village in a field - shaft cross from 1739. "Bevölkerungsstand 2019, Kreise ... shaft cross from 1741. At Schulstraße 16 - house, 19th century, linked window, 17th century (?). Castle ruins, south of the ... shaft cross from 1687 (?), walled churchyard with old trees. Catholic Chapel of the Redeemer (Erlöserkapelle), Kapellenstraße 1 ...
Hurricane Season (film)
Kevin Hart: Laugh at My Pain (2011; with Leslie Small). *Think Like a Man (2012) ...
Small, Roy F.; Yaish, Amjad M. (2020). "Radius and Ulnar Shaft Fractures". StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing. Mohindra, Mukul; ...
Its shafts were used for pumping until 1971 when Bank Hall Colliery closed. Little remains of the colliery, a residential ... Shaft markers at Boggart Brig. The remains of Park Pit in an ancient field called the Long Ing. In this part of Lancashire a ... A small replica brick kiln was built on a hillock to commemorate the colliery's brickworks. The Kilns residential development, ... Brooks and Pickup began coal production from the main shaft, the Alice Pit in late February 1869. For 75 years coal was ...
A shaft fold is present. (Similar to Dalliconus, however the species of Fusiconus do not have a posterior blade.) Geographical ... The periostracum is smooth, and the operculum is small. Radular tooth (not known for fossil species) The anterior sections of ... blade is either small or absent and has a short barb, and lacks a basal spur. Geographical distribution These species are found ... a smooth periostracum and a small operculum. The shoulder of the shell is usually nodulose and the protoconch is usually ...
The shafts, North (upcast), and South, were 626 and 650 yards deep respectively, and were the largest diameter shafts in South ... One of these was at the small rural hamlet of Rhiw Syr Dafydd. Work began clearing the site for the new colliery at Ty Mellyn, ...
Honda Gold Wing
There were many small changes to the GL1200I '85 but atypically its price was the same as it was the previous year, and at 699 ... Gold Wings feature shaft drive, and a flat engine. Introduced at the Cologne Motorcycle Show in October 1974, the Gold Wing ... Small fairings had been mounted on two of the show models at the US dealer show in Las Vegas. These Honda-designed fairings ... A small instrument panel appeared on top of a restyled dummy fuel tank. Wire-spoke wheels were replaced with Honda's new ...
This is a head shaft. At the surface the head shaft is marked by a small saucer-shaped depression. The tail shaft, 2 to 3 in ( ... The U is made of an L-shaped gallery lined with mucus, from the toe of which a vertical unlined shaft runs up to the surface. ... The lugworm lies in this burrow with its head at the base of the head shaft, swallowing sand from time to time. This makes the ... When it first digs its burrow the lugworm softens the sand in its head shaft by pushing its head up into it with a piston ...
Particularly worthy of mention is the Strohner Märchen, a small maar that has almost dried up (Märchen here is a diminutive of ... Johannes der Täufer), Kirchstraße 2 - west tower 1760, quire 1867, two-naved hall church 1909; sandstone shaft cross from 1716 ... red sandstone Heiligenhäuschen (a small, shrinelike structure consecrated to a saint or saints) from 1791. Hauptstraße 38 - ...
A counterbalance shaft controlled engine vibrations. The 448 cubic centimetres (27.3 cu in) displacement of this twin grew to ... The Suzuki GS series soon expanded into larger and smaller four-cylinder bikes, the GS1000 and GS550 respectively, while the ... The GS500E motorcycle appeared in 1979, powered by a sleeved-down version of the GS550 engine (with smaller carburetors). The ... although little beneath has changed. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Motorcycles", by the editors of Motorcyclist Magazine, ...
Arca di San Domenico
The shaft supports an octagonal temple, containing the head. It is adorned with Gothic windows and small statuettes in niches. ... In a little chapel, on the back of the tomb, is the golden reliquary with the Head of St. Dominic, a masterpiece by Jacopo ... On the cornice at its base is in the middle a small Pietà, flanked by two winged angels (the Angel of the Annunciation and the ... The shaft consists of three levels. It stands in the middle of a circle with winged angels. ...
The pubic shaft was turned backwards. The femur (thigh bone) is estimated to have been 286 mm (11 in) long, and the tibia of ... The group includes small to large members, and they are characterised by their short skulls and beaks, elongated fingers, and ... The second finger was slightly longer than the first, and the third finger was the smallest. The upper margin of the ilium of ... The symphyseal shelf at the front of the dentary may have given some ability for crushing, but as this was a relatively small ...
The cars were little changed but a left hand drive version to help the export drive arrived in 1947 along with an optional ... The drive shaft was also enclosed. The Rover 9/20 remained available in showrooms. With the Rover 8 and Rover 9/20 chassis and ... The Rover 10 was a small family car from the British Rover car company produced between 1927 and 1947. The Rover 10/25 was a ... The large bonnet and small engine made for easy access to components. The controls were good, the steering light and steady, ...
... s are fitted to a driven axle of the car, as they require a drive shaft to link the wheel to the brake. Most have ... allowing for a smaller disc to manage a given braking torque. The mechanical disadvantages are largely those of added ... Undriven wheels require a brake shaft. Mounted inboard, it is more difficult to arrange for cooling air to flow over the rotor ... Driven wheels already have shafting (or chains in older vehicles) which serve this purpose so there is no penalty for them, but ...
Most of the victims were murdered in the mine, but a smaller group was murdered at the tailings dump. The Polajna Mine Mass ... It is an abandoned mine shaft. The Mine Tailings Mass Grave (Grobišče pod rudniško jalovino) is located south of the settlement ... Polajna (pronounced [pɔˈlaːi̯na]) is a small settlement in the Municipality of Zreče in northeastern Slovenia. It lies on the ...
Tropical screech owl
Known vertebrate prey has included small frogs, small snakes, birds, opossums, bats and various rodents. BirdLife International ... Shaft streaks on underparts are rather prominent; body feathers with buffy-rufous downs. Megascops choliba surutus (L. Kelso ... Smaller and paler than crucigerus, with whitish spots on the mantle. Megascops choliba uruguaiensis (Hekstra 1982): Occurs in ... The tropical screech owl (Megascops choliba) is a small species of owl in the family Strigidae. In addition to the subspecies ...
USS San Jacinto (1850)
The Union frigate quickly put to sea but found little trace of Florida. She broke her shaft on 30 January; sailed north on 4 ... However, on 15 November, while Foote was passing the barrier forts in a small boat during preparations for reembarkation, ... Under the ironclad's protection, CSS Jamestown and CSS Raleigh approached the Hampton shore and captured three small Union Army ...
The mill drove four pairs of millstones, a fifth pair being described as "of small size". The upright shaft was in two sections ...
Morning star (weapon)
The shaft and head were usually of one piece but sometimes reinforced at the top with an iron band. The third type was ... The spikes distinguish it from a mace, which can have, at most, flanges or small knobs. It was used by both ... The wooden shaft is reinforced with four langets and the overall length of the weapon is 74.5 inches (189 cm). The term holy ... The wooden shafts of most morning stars of the military type are reinforced with metal langets extending down from the head. ...
Warren Vale Colliery
... small tubs of coal), one filled with 16 cwts.(approx. 1650 kg) of coal and one empty, were propelled skyward out of the shaft ... These seams were connected by a shaft. The colliery was rail connected to another Charlesworth operation, Kilnhurst Colliery ... and so to the main line railway (The Manchester, Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway, Sheffield to Doncaster line). Some small ...
Warrandyte State Park
The main shaft was sunk to 67m. The area includes the ruins of a steam-powered quartz crusher and a large quarry. Open Mines - ... Gravel Reserve - a small reserve on Jumping Creek Stane Brae Bend of Isles - area to the north of Mount Lofty around a series ... Norman Reserve - a small reserve where Pound Bend begins upstream. Fourth Hill - one of the highest points in Warrandyte, ... Other smaller areas and reserves within the state park include: Scotchman's Hill - another hill in central Warrandyte, ...
The colliery closed in 1987 and the shafts were capped in 1988. A few ruinous buildings remain today. Shafts sunk No 1. 262 ... A mine at Cobham produced a small quantity of brown lignite, although some bituminous coal had been found. It had been mined ... This problem was solved by lining the shaft with cast iron tubes as the shaft was sunk. By February 1905, just 12 tons of coal ... Shafts sunk No. 1. 306 feet (93 m) No. 2. 1,272 feet (388 m) No. 3. 1,272 feet (388 m) This site was located to the south of ...
The vertical shaft of KV63 was re-discovered on 10 March 2005. The discovery that the shaft led to a chamber was announced on 8 ... It contained seven wooden coffins, including one scaled for a child and one for a small infant. Two of the adult coffins and ... The newly revealed shaft descends some five metres. At the bottom of this pit stands a 1.5 metre tall door made of stone blocks ... The overhang on the shaft of KV63 has been compared with and found to be similar to other Eighteenth Dynasty tombs (that of ...
The crank shaft is one of the few steel parts, with a brass disk crank at one end, a small pulley at the other and mazak ... The crank shaft is steel, with a brass disk crank at one end, a small pulley at the other and mazak flywheel in the centre. ... There is very little steel used, only the crank shaft, piston / valve rods and a few other minor items. The burner is an ... The second shaft has a small pulley attached. The simple brass brackets are fixed to the long thin aluminium base plate, which ...
Railway electrification in New Zealand
In 2008, a paper was produced by former New Zealand Rail senior managers Murray King and Francis Small, on the extension of the ... The Rimutaka Tunnel required an intermediate ventilation shaft. From 1967 diesel locomotives (DA class) replaced electric ... On two existing electrified tunnels the electrified section was only a small part of the total line. Hence the Lyttelton Rail ... "EXTENSION OF ELECTRIFICATION - Benefits and Costs - Report to ONTRACK". Murray King and Francis Small Consulting. 2008. Cite ...
Stone crosses in Cornwall
The small cross head was brought to the churchyard about 1860 from Ellenglaze Lane and mounted on a shaft brought from outside ... Bodrean Cross (a cross head and small part of the shaft) was found in 1904 at Bodrean Farm in the parish of St Clement. In 1906 ... consisting of a four-holed head and part of an ornamented cross shaft). There is also part of a decorated cross shaft in the ... The small cross in Gunwalloe churchyard was found in the 19th century and taken to Penrose. At a later date it was placed in ...
Servo (radio control)
Servos (also RC servos) are small, cheap, mass-produced servomotors or other actuators used for radio control and small-scale ... Two figures are typically stated: angular speed of servo shaft rotation and mechanical torque produced on the shaft. Speed is ... shaft rotation commands, 1 cm long shaft cranks, as well as control rod "forces" in kilogram-force range are typical in hobby ... A smaller value should turn the servo clockwise and a higher one counterclockwise. The earliest form of sequential (although ...
The Buyids revived the ancient traditions of Sassanian times and restored many smaller celebrations that had been eliminated by ... thy every act straight as the arrow's shaft. Go forth from thy rich throne, conquer new lands. Honor the craftsman and the sage ... and leave their caps or little basket on the thresholds all the while hiding nearby waiting for candies, pastries and nuts.[130 ...
Following the crash in 1928, a small marker was placed where the aviator's body was found. Following the monument placement ... "Unveil Shaft today to Capt. Carranza", New York Times, July 12 1931, Page 8 ...
The small populations were then hunted out by Paleolithic humans. The global warming that occurred during the end of the ... pointy stone flakes onto wooden shafts. In addition to improving tool making methods, the Middle Paleolithic also saw an ... Very little fossil evidence is available at known Lower Paleolithic sites in Europe, but it is believed that hominins who ... Presumably, early humans used wooden spears as early as 5 million years ago to hunt small animals, much as their relatives, ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
"Berlin's new airport is already too small". The Local.de.. *^ "Tegel - the business airport". Berliner Flughafen-Gesellschaft ... During a fire, smoke would be pumped from the ceiling into a shaft running down and through the basement below the structure.[ ... 239] This required the natural rising behaviour of hot air in the shaft to be reversed. Achieving this on the scale necessary ... concerns were voiced in 2013 that the new airport might be too small as passenger numbers at existing Berlin airports were ...
The outer toes (I and V) were small; the first toe had a small claw. The tail, partially stiffened by overlapping vertebral ... and the posterior border of the ilial peduncle forms a right angle with the dorsal border of the shaft on the ischium. ... The teeth of Herrerasaurus indicate that it was a carnivore; its size indicates it would have preyed upon small and medium- ... Between the eyes and the nostrils were two antorbital fenestrae and a pair of tiny, 1-centimeter-long (0.4 in) slit-like holes ...
As part of a team headed by Steve Nichols, he played a small part in the design of the very successful McLaren MP4/4 used in ... A special 7-speed 3-shaft gearbox from American gearbox specialists Weismann was produced to deal with this. ... same problem of reducing the cars cross sectional area by tilting the engines around a vertical or longitudinal axis by a small ...
a b c Thekennelclub.org.uk Archived 4 May 2007 at the Wayback Machine, Kennel Club/British Small Animal Veterinary Association ... Generally, poodles do not have a double coat like certain other breeds, but rather have a hair shaft shaped in an unusual way ... "Small Dog Syndrome - Who's Your Pack Leader?". Natural-Wonder-Pets.com. Retrieved 24 May 2019.. ... "6 Snippy Signs Your Dog Has Small Dog Syndrome". The Honest Kitchen Blog. 12 February 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2019.. ...
The smallest inline-three, four-stroke automobile engine was the 543 cubic centimetres (33.1 cu in) Suzuki F5A, which was first ... The use of a balance shaft reduces this undesirable effect. An inline three-cylinder engine with 180° crankshaft can be found ... "Smallest Ford Engine Ever! Three-Cylinder EcoBoost (and Two New Transmissions)". Retrieved 2017-04-03.. ... Jackson, Paul (February 1, 2008). "Chapter 6: The Next Generation". The Little Book of Smart. Veloce Publishing. pp. 94-95. ...
Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar
The undercarriage of the Avrocar was rudimentary with three small castoring wheels mounted on "stub" shafts; a set of skids was ... By this point, the U.S. Army was involved in a wide variety of experiments on smaller VTOL aircraft that would act as a "flying ... For instance, by directing even a small amount of jet thrust down, a large mass of air would be pulled over the upper surface ... The turbine drove the compressor using gearing, rather than a shaft. The resulting engine was arranged in the form of a large ...
An axial turbine is a turbine in which the flow of the working fluid is parallel to the shaft, as opposed to radial turbines, ... Since the pressure drop in each stage is smaller as compared to the impulse stages, the gas velocities are relatively low. ... Multi-stage reaction turbines employ a large pressure drop by dividing it to smaller values in individual stages. Thus the ... It is seen that the energy reaching the shaft after accounting for stage cascade losses (nozzle and rotor blade aerodynamic ...
For example, braided shields have many small gaps. The gaps are smaller when using a foil (solid metal) shield, but there is ... It is often used in elevator shafts, US Navy Ships, underground transportation tunnels and in other areas where an antenna is ... Smaller varieties of hard line may be used internally in some high-frequency applications, in particular in equipment within ... This means that, in a shield of finite thickness, some small amount of current will still be flowing on the opposite surface of ...
A paper that gives some attention to the small amount of research done on fletching by archaeologists and then goes on to ... Traditionally, the fletching consists of three matched half-feathers attached near the back of the arrow or shaft of the dart ... Abstract: Designed for the beginner interested in building their own wooden and reed arrows from bare shafting materials using ... A fletcher is a person who attaches fletchings to the shaft of arrows. ...
Combustibility and flammability
DIN4102 Flammability Class B1 Vertical Shaft Furnace at Technische Universität Braunschweig, Germany ... which required that materials such as polyurethane foam used to fill furniture be able to withstand a small open flame, ...
List of birds of Malaysia
Most have small feet, of little use for walking, and long pointed wings. Their soft plumage is camouflaged to resemble bark or ... The crown of the head has short, coloured projections like bare feather shaft, hence the name 'Bristlehead'. ... Old World flycatchers are a large group of small passerine birds native to the Old World. They are mainly small arboreal ... Old World sparrows are small passerine birds. In general, sparrows tend to be small, plump, brown or grey birds with short ...
The XP-77 was a small fighter using non-strategic materials; it was not successful. The XP-83 was a jet escort fighter similar ... with the propeller driven by a long shaft through which a 37mm cannon was also mounted, firing through the propeller's spinner ...
The smaller middle part of the ligament connects to the intervertebral disc. This plane joint is known as the articulation of ... The parts of a rib include the head, neck, body (or shaft), tubercle, and angle. ... The articular facet, is small and oval and is the lower and more medial of the two, and connects to the transverse costal facet ... These processes are small, lateral protrusions of mesenchyme that develop in association with the vertebral arches. During the ...
These are worked by cams, eccentrics or cranks driven by the shaft of the engine. Early designs used the D slide valve but this ... This is where the piston forms the smallest volume in the cylinder. In most types the expanded or "exhausted" gases are removed ... There are a large number of unusual varieties of piston engines that have various claimed advantages, many of which see little ... In some steam engines, the cylinders may be of varying size with the smallest bore cylinder working the highest pressure steam ...
... of very small numbers is accessible to toddlers; the most basic task, 1 + 1, can be performed by infants as young as ... If the addends are the rotation speeds of two shafts, they can be added with a differential. A hydraulic adder can add the ... This interpretation is easy to visualize, with little danger of ambiguity. It is also useful in higher mathematics; for the ... Enderton (p.79) observes, "But we want one binary operation +, not all these little one-place functions." ...
G. I. Taylor
... on the stress on propeller shafts. Not content just to sit back and do the science, he also learned to fly aeroplanes and make ... and which was used for all sorts of small craft including seaplanes. ...
... focuses a laser beam into a small volume in a flowing fluid containing small particles (naturally occurring or induced). The ... A multiple jet or multijet meter is a velocity type meter which has an impeller which rotates horizontally on a vertical shaft ... Small particles which accompany natural and industrial gases pass through two laser beams focused a short distance apart in the ... This sensor is often a piezoelectric crystal, which produces a small, but measurable, voltage pulse every time a vortex is ...
Darfield, South Yorkshire
There is also a small village public library. Religion is served by an Anglican parish church and two Methodist chapels. ... In that year, two mining companies sank shafts in the Barnsley district to exploit the rich seam of coal running through the ...
... and areas with very hot wind may have many smaller shafts in order to cool the incoming air.:Ch. 5 Windtowers with square ... A small windcatcher is called a shish-khan in traditional Persian architecture. Shish-khans can still be seen on top of ab ... The heat of direct sunlight is minimized with small windows that face away from the sun. ... Aghazadeh Mansion has an elaborate 18-m windtower with two levels of openings, plus some smaller windtowers ...
... a little less than steel, is typical). As a consequence, only small cross-sectional areas of the material are used. Small areas ... high-quality arrow shafts, hockey sticks, fishing rods, surfboards, high end swim fins, and rowing shells. Amputee athletes ... Both of these methods of applying resin require hand work to spread the resin evenly for a glossy finish with very small pin- ... High-performance parts using single molds are often vacuum-bagged and/or autoclave-cured, because even small air bubbles in the ...
With a very small trolley, the 'driver' may even have led the horse as a pedestrian. They were normally drawn by a single pony ... trolley may have had a box at the front of the deck or the driver seated on a corner of the deck and his feet on a shaft. ... Among horse-drawn vehicles, a trolley was a goods vehicle with a platform body with four small wheels of equal size, mounted ... It was primarily an urban vehicle so that, on the paved roads, the small wheels were not a handicap. In any case, the axles ...
Waist-length - hair that falls at the smallest part of one's waist, a little bit above the hip bones ... Damage or changes made to the visible hair shaft cannot be repaired by a biological process, though much can be done to manage ... Cropped - hair that is a little longer than a buzz. *Short back and sides - hair that is longer than a crop, but not yet hits ... Conversely, the tail of the shampoo molecule is attracted to the grease, dirt and oil on the hair shaft. The physical action of ...
List of Ancestral Puebloan dwellings in Colorado
Little Ruin Canyon Trail Guide. Archived 2012-11-08 at the Wayback Machine National Park Service. Retrieved 9-20-2011. ... a ventilator shaft to bring air to the fire pit and a square opening in the roof with a ladder to enter the kiva. A kiva ... Albert Porter Pueblo, also known by its Site ID and as Hedrick Ruin, was a small puebloan North San Juan village. See the ... The small site had a tower, kiva and a midden. Roy's Ruin has been listed on the Colorado State Register of Historical ...
Egypt (Roman province)
Taxes in both cash and kind were assessed on land, and a bewildering variety of small taxes in cash, as well as customs dues ... There are cartouches of Domitian and Trajan on the column shafts of the Temple of Knum at Esna, and on the exterior a frieze ... This wealthiest of provinces could be held militarily by a very small force; and the threat implicit in an embargo on the ... Aegyptus was subdivided for administrative purposes into a number of smaller provinces, and separate civil and military ...
History of silk
Since the Jin dynasty, the existence of silk damasks has been well recorded, and since the 2nd century BC, four-shafted looms ... The cocoons were placed in a large basin of hot water, the silk would leave the cauldron by tiny guiding rings, and would be ... Between the 10th and 12th centuries, small changes began to appear, though the changes of the 13th century were much larger and ... wound onto a large spool, thanks to a backwards and forward motion. Little information exists about spinning techniques in ...
High-voltage direct current
The DC voltage is usually selected to be as low as possible, in order to build a small valve hall and to reduce the number of ... Each set was insulated from electrical ground and driven by insulated shafts from a prime mover. The transmission line was ... They have extended the use of HVDC down to blocks as small as a few tens of megawatts and lines as short as a few score ... At smaller transmission distances, the losses in the converter stations may be bigger than in an AC transmission line for the ...
... also the smaller TF34. More recent large high-bypass turbofans include the Pratt & Whitney PW4000, the three-shaft Rolls-Royce ... Single-shaft turbofan. Although far from common, the single-shaft turbofan is probably the simplest configuration, ... At the smaller thrust sizes, instead of all-axial blading, the HP compressor configuration may be axial-centrifugal (e.g., CFE ... A smaller core flow/higher bypass ratio cycle can be achieved by raising the high-pressure (HP) turbine rotor inlet temperature ...
Where Does The Small Shaft Part Go On Vibrating Penis Ring - Bigger Penis - The Best Extenders For Huge Gains
Where Does The Small Shaft Part Go On Vibrating Penis Ring. An ordinary penis needs to go to least 3-5 inches long when flaccid ... Where Does The Small Shaft Part Go On Vibrating Penis Ring. April 25, 2021. by admin38nse ... Where Does The Small Shaft Part Go On Vibrating Penis Ring. There are many different ingredients that are located in these ... Numerous penis pumps are marketed as "wonder items" that will certainly give guys shake difficult erections with little effort ...
I have a cluster of small bumps in the pubic area and beginning of penis shaft. Its been getting worse week by week and
... - ... Hello, Yesterday morning I woke up with a few small red bumps/dots on my penis shaft (1mm in diameter or smaller), they are ... I have one bump at the base of penis and one very small red spot on the shaft. I am very worried as I have no Idea what they ... I have a small cluster of blackhead-looking red bumps on shaft of penis. what could those be? -i first noticed them 3-4 days ...
Small soft lump, pea sized on penis shaft - Online Doctor Chats
... pea sized on penis shaft, Ask a Doctor about diagnosis, treatment and medication for Acrochordon, Online doctor patient chat ... User : Hi - I have a very small soft lump which feels like tissue about 1/5th the size of a pea at the base of my penis shaft. ... Doctor : if it very small, excision is very tough Doctor : if it is reasonably big it can be cut User : any risk if I just ... User : I suppose it feels like its in the tissue between my skin and shaft Doctor : itis in the skin of the shafft of penis ...
Have small pinhead sized hard bumps on penile shaft. Should I be concerned?
... Ask a Doctor about diagnosis, treatment and ... I have a couple of small pinhead sized hard bumps on my penile shaft. They have been there for months and do not hurt or cause ... Follow-up: Have small pinhead sized hard bumps on penile shaft. Should I be concerned? 15 minutes later ... Follow-up: Have small pinhead sized hard bumps on penile shaft. Should I be concerned? 25 minutes later ...
single shaft shredder Equipment in Japan | Environmental XPRT
Results for single shaft shredder equipment from Saturn, SSI Uni-Shear, UNTHA and other leading brands. Compare and contact a ... Small Single Shaft Shredder. The rotating cutter can be used four times. The highest rigidly in the small single shaft type ... The Uni-Shear SR500 is a small footprint, low parts cost, one shaft shredder thats ideal for size reduction of materials that ... The Uni-Shear SR300 is a small footprint, low parts cost, one shaft shredder thats ideal for size reduction of materials that ...
Rotary Tool With Flexible Shaft And Accessories
... but a 3-ft flexible extension shaft that allows you to operate in even the tightest spots and a good assortment of bits, ... Tiny Brushes Teensy tiny brushes for cleaning teensy tiny tubes, airbrushes, spray guns, tattoo equipment, nozzles, etc. Think ... Tiny Brushes. Teensy tiny brushes for cleaning teensy tiny tubes, airbrushes, spray guns, tattoo equipment, nozzles, etc. Think ... Prick tiny bits of gunk from nasty places with these U.S. made hardened stainless steel dental tools. But please dont use them ...
October 23, 1847 - Scientific American
1964 Chevy C20 Suburban Melling Oil Pump Shafts Parts - Free Shipping @ Speedway Motors
1964 Chevy C20 Suburban Melling Oil Pump Shafts parts in-stock with same-day shipping. ... Shop 1964 Chevy C20 Suburban Melling Oil Pump Shafts parts and get Free Shipping on orders over $99 at Speedway Motors, the ... Small Block Chevy Oil Pump Shaft $15.99 Overall Length: 6.028" Overall Diameter: .401" Material Type: Steel Finish: Black Oxide ...
shaft cutter suppliers and shaft cutter manufacturers info - at SeekPart.com
Choose quality shaft cutter products from large database of shaft cutter manufacturers and suppliers at SeekPart.com. ... specifications small cutter shaft Environmental protection ISO9001:2008 & 2000; tolerance: +/-0.0001mm small cutter shaft 1): ... shaft for brush cutter steel shaft gear shaft shaft rotating shaft shaft coupling cardan shaft universal joint shaft gear shaft ... spline shaft gear shaft stainless steel shaft metal shaft shaft collars solid shaft collars cutter portable cutter laser cutter ...
MaxiAids | E-Z Grabber with Twist Shaft - 26 inches
E-Z Grabber with Twist Shaft - 26 inches When you cant reach it, or you dont want to touch it, reach for the E-Z Grabber. Its a ... It can grab items as small as a pin and as large as a book Youll never have to bend down or reach item for anything again... ... This grabber has an exclusive E-Z Twist Shaft that rotates a full 90 degrees for access to items that are particularly ...
Tecumseh Small Engine Model CA-631116 (CA631116) Parts
... - Shop online or call 800-269-2609. Fast shipping. Open 7 days a week. ... Tecumseh Small Engine Shaft. RepairClinic Item # 1659192. Grid is 1 inch square ... Repair Help for CA-631116 Tecumseh Small Engine Repair Help for Tecumseh Small Engine Repair Help for Small Engines ... Small Engine has been selected. If you need parts that are not part of the engine, select your product type from the list box ...
Medium sized lump under Penis shaft | Penile Disorders discussions | Family Health center | SteadyHealth.com
ingrown hair/lump on shaft of penis over a year ago. Small Pimple Hair Bumps on Penis over a year ago. ... Sebaceous Cyst on Penis Shaft (Seriously over a year ago. Unknown bumps on my penis, I am hoping they are hair follicles over a ... hard lump at base of shaft of penis. very self conscious about it. someone please heeeelp. over a year ago. ... Medium sized lump under Penis shaft By EFudge , 1 post, last post over a year ago. ...
1976 Chevy C10 Clutches - Free Shipping @ Speedway Motors
Small white/red bumps/pimples on penis. - STDs / STIs - MedHelp
China Small Shredder Machine, Small Shredder Machine Manufacturers, Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Select 2018 high quality Small Shredder Machine products in best price from certified Chinese Production Machine manufacturers ... Small Twin Shaft Shredder, Shredding Machine FOB Price: US $ 14000-15000 / Piece. Min. Order: 1 Piece ... Small Making Machine Small Cutting Machine Small Cnc Machine Small Laser Machine Small Block Machine Small Press Machine Small ... Small Hardware Air Machine Control Machine Aluminum Machine Small Shredder Machine Factory Wholesale Small Shredder Machine ...
Versa-Float™ Kit, Small Head Shaft with Platform & Irrigation - Equine Dental Instruments
Toronto Kids At Risk + Urban Design + Social Media + Bike Culture Mashup Tour | TreeHugger
Hand Wheel Shaft, Hand Wheel Shaft Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com
About 1% of these are grass trimmer, 1% are shafts. A wide variety of hand wheel shaft options are available to you, such as ... Tags: Pinion Shaft Assembly , Small Rack And Pinion Gears , Crown Wheel And Pinion Gear ... wheel shaft marine propeller shaft flexible drive shaft outboard motor long shaft function of shaft shaft bicycle drive shaft ... worm gear shaft ship propeller shaft self reversing screw shaft knob 6mm shaft hard chrome shaft motor shaft rc boat shaft spur ...
Minn Kota Maxxum 70 Bowguard 360 Foot Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 24V, 42' / 52' Shafts - 122180, Freshwater Trolling Motors at...
Shafts available at a great price in our Freshwater Trolling Motors collection ... Small Medium Large XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL Neck Measurement 14-14 1/2 15-15 1/2 16-16 1/2 17-17 1/2 18-18 1/2 19-19 1/2 20-20 1/2 21 ... If youre at the lower end of the scale and want a closer fit, order one size smaller. If youre at the upper end, and want a ... Minn Kota Maxxum 70 Bowguard 360 Foot Bow-Mount Trolling Motor, 24V, 42 / 52 Shafts. Item # WX2-122180. 4 stars ...
Agricultural engineering other topics Forum - Eng-Tips
Drum Shaft suppliers and Drum Shaft manufacturers info - at SeekPart.com
Choose quality Drum Shaft products from large database of Drum Shaft manufacturers and suppliers at SeekPart.com. ... Drum Assembly with Drive Shaft (Small). Model / Specifications:NK-350D. Details: Drum Assembly with Drive Shaft (Small) Model: ... shaft assy for shaft pto shaft clutch shaft shaft spline shaft motor shaft precision shaft cross shaft drive shaft axle shaft ... shaft gear shaft shaft rotating shaft spline shaft gear shaft steel shaft gear shaft shaft collars solid shaft collars shaft ...
Men's Health Help - Forums and Discussions - MedHelp - Page 2
Little white bumbs on the underside and shaft of penis. Jakefrankel18 I have noticed that i have small, white bumbs on the ... a couple of days ago i noticed white two or three blisters that where white and a tiny bit puss coming out then a little bit of ... Small Bruise on foreskin following sex on Sunday, its now Friday. Only slight pain when moved or touched. Not STI. Shall I ... a couple of days ago i noticed white two or three blisters that where white and a tiny bit puss coming out on my scrotum then a ...
China Transmission Electric Motor, Transmission Electric Motor Manufacturers, Suppliers | Made-in-China.com
Shaft Dia 40mm Small AC Gear Motor (Horizonal) FOB Price: US $ 62-404 / Piece. Min. Order: 1 Piece ... Light Duty Small Geared Motor Reducer High Ratio Transmission Gear Motor FOB Price: US $ 60-400 / Piece. Min. Order: 1 Piece ... China Electric Motor Pump China Electric Motor Shafts China Electric Motor Valve China Electric Motor Bearing Electric Motor ...
Patent US20040176741 - Torqueable and deflectable medical device shaft - Google Patents
... deflectable shaft having a proximal shaft portion, an intermediate shaft portion, and a distal shaft portion. The elongated, ... deflectable shaft includes a transition in stiffness from the proximal shaft portion to the distal shaft portion. In a ... the shaft includes a plurality of slits that extend perpendicular to a longitudinal axis of the shaft. Varying at least one of ... A medical device shaft for connection with a handle and for insertion within a body includes an elongated, ...
Werner Paddles | Double Diamond 1 Piece Bent Shaft
Werner Paddles | Kalliste Adjustable Straight Shaft
Shaft Features: LeverLock Adjustable, Standard or Small Diameter Shaft, Carbon - Straight, Adjustable Touring Shaft ... Choose our carbon straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.. *The adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to ... Shaft Option: Straight Pieces: 2 Piece Weight Grams: 723g. Weight Ounces: 25.5oz. Length Range: 220-240cm, 240-260cm and 260- ...
modifying a sharpie into a slight v bottom very small trimaran | Boat Design Net
i am new to this forum so please excuse me for knowing very little about boats i built a 4 meter sharpie called summer breeze ... Modifying for long shaft flash1977, Apr 4, 2009, in forum: Boat Design ... and i live on a very very small pension. the boat was made small so that it could be car topped. it is impossible for you to ... and i live on a very very small pension the boat was made small so that it could be car topped ...
Fordyce Spots Help Needed | Penile Disorders discussions | Family Health center | SteadyHealth.com
I have just turned 16 and started to worry about some small lumps on my penis I noticed these a year or so ago and thought they ... They are small lumps from the base of my penis to the tip of my penis, they are more noticeable nearer the underside of the tip ... Greenish-colored cysts on shaft over a year ago. Are these fordyce spots or not? (Picture) over a year ago. ... Hi, I have just turned 16 and started to worry about some small lumps on my penis I noticed these a year or so ago and thought ...
steel shredding Equipment available in Tunisia | Environmental XPRT
Harden - Model TS Sub-Series - Small Two Shaft Shredders. TS sub-series are small two shaft shredders. The machines of this ... Gabage shredder is built with two shaft of blades, which we also dual shearing shafts. It is normally used to shred small to ... The shredders have two electric motors with strong cutting chamber and shafts. Dual shaft system can reach differential shaft ... Donasonic - Model Macro Series - One-Shaft Shredding Machine. The Macro is a one-shaft high speed fine-shredding machine, ...
PenisFracturesGrinderForgingScrotum2000Penile head or shaftDistalShredderSingle-shaftGearboxAnglePimplesLumpGasketsPerpendicularCutterStraight shaftGearsSplineProximalIngrownFemoralForeskinSizeNeutral BentFlexibleGear shaftTypeAxialPropellerReductionHollowEpoxyParallelHerpesCircularPartsTorsionMaterialPainfulHead
- I have a cluster of small bumps in the pubic area and beginning of penis shaft. (justanswer.com)
- Hi - I have a very small soft lump which feels like tissue about 1/5th the size of a pea at the base of my penis shaft. (healthcaremagic.com)
- Small white/red bumps/pimples on penis. (medhelp.org)
- Anywho so I go about my life but I have been getting these tiny pin head pimple/bumps on my penis for two months now. (medhelp.org)
- Small white spots across penis shaft - STD? (medhelp.org)
- hard lump at base of shaft of penis. (steadyhealth.com)
- Little white bumbs on the underside and shaft of penis. (medhelp.org)
- Small 1mm bump under the penis? (medhelp.org)
- I have small bump at the under side of the neck of penis near the head. (medhelp.org)
- Hi, I have just turned 16 and started to worry about some small lumps on my penis I noticed these a year or so ago and thought they would go but, they haven't. (steadyhealth.com)
- They are small lumps from the base of my penis to the tip of my penis, they are more noticeable nearer the underside of the tip and are only on the underside, they are the same colour as my skin and don't ich or cause discomfort after reading about and looking at pictures Fordyce spots on this site and the web. (steadyhealth.com)
- There is also fordyce spots on my foreskin and on the head of my penis it's a tiny bit read and where the pee come out of that's also a red. (medhelp.org)
- A small pimple on the penis can be painful, itchy or filled with pus. (treatcurefast.com)
- It is normal to get worried when you see signs such as cysts, bumps and lumps on penis shaft or head. (treatcurefast.com)
- Fordyce spots, folliculitis, STDs, genital warts, sores and even cancer can cause those small zits and bumps on the penis. (treatcurefast.com)
- The most common areas where Fordyce spots appear include the penis area - generally the shaft, the head and even the scrotum - and the female labia. (treatcurefast.com)
- Therefore, those small white pimples on penis head and shaft are likely to be Fordyce spots. (treatcurefast.com)
- They are usually called pimples on the penis or under the penile head or corona because they appear as small white bumps that are pus-filled. (treatcurefast.com)
- These tiny whitish yellow pimples on the penis are not harmful and should not cause you any worry. (treatcurefast.com)
- The ridge on the penile glans can have tiny lumps that may appear as pimples forming a line around the penis head. (treatcurefast.com)
- These small pimples on the penis can appear in multiple rows or on just a single row around the corona. (treatcurefast.com)
- A hard pimple on the penis or penile shaft is likely to be a lymphocele. (treatcurefast.com)
- Red bumps on shaft of penis just wondering what they are? (healthtap.com)
- I have tiny red bumps on shaft of penis somewhat scattered everywhere else following with a larger bump. (healthtap.com)
- Recently noticed small red bump on shaft of penis two weeks ago. (healthtap.com)
- Tiny, red bumps appear on shaft of penis on and off again. (healthtap.com)
- What to do if I have painful, red, hard, bump on shaft of penis? (healthtap.com)
- Could a red bump on my shaft of penis be a pimple or a ingrown hair? (healthtap.com)
- I have small red bumps on the shaft of my penis? (healthtap.com)
- 1 week after have one small red painful bump near scrotum/shaft of penis. (healthtap.com)
- Cluster of red bumps on penis shaft popped up this morning got blood tested 2months ago test results came back negative should I get tested again? (healthtap.com)
- I have noticed irritation right around the vaginal opening is lightly itchy but mainly irritated to touch and my partner is noticing tiny painless red bumps on his penis shaft although there is no discharge. (healthtap.com)
- I have only one large red bump on the shaft of my penis. (healthtap.com)
- This is a painful, small, red, tender bump that can occur anywhere in the body but less common in glans of penis since the follicles are absent. (americanceliac.org)
- I've had some small white pimple like bumps on my penis for 3 months. (healthtap.com)
- Metacarpal shaft fractures typically are produced either by axial or rotational loading or direct trauma. (medscape.com)
- Results of corrective surgical procedures, such as capsulectomies for joint release and tenolysis to restore tendon gliding, were poor for patients with fractures.16,43,101,113 Joints with stiffness and abnormal articular surfaces, due to limited reduction techniques in small bones, faced the choice of fusion (arthrodesis) or joint replacement (arthroplasty). (scribd.com)
- To evaluate the methods and the outcomes of Gustilo type III open distal tibial and tibial shaft fractures with severe anterior and medial soft-tissue injuries, treated with posterolateral minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO) technique. (springer.com)
- Staged treatment using MIPO technique through a posterolateral approach is a reasonable and safe treatment option for open distal tibial and tibial shaft fractures, especially Gustilo type III with severe anterior and medial soft-tissue injuries. (springer.com)
- To investigate the therapeutic efficacy of bone -setting manipulative reduction and small splint fixation combined with micro- movement theory exercise for treatment of humeral shaft fractures. (bvsalud.org)
- From March 2011 to February 2014, 64 cases of humeral shaft fractures were treated by bone -setting manipulative reduction and small splint fixation including 28 males and 36 females with an average age of 38.1 years old ranging from 22 to 67 years old. (bvsalud.org)
- Bone -setting manipulative reduction and small splint fixation combined with micromovement theory exercise for treatment of humeral shaft fractures has advantage of positive effect, easy and inexpensive method , the treatment has relevant scientific basis and practical value, it can effectively reduce complications , promote patients early recovery. (bvsalud.org)
- To determine the correlation between the forearm plus little finger length and the actual femoral length in orthopedic patients presenting with femoral shaft fractures at a teaching hospital in Islamabad. (apims.net)
- Ppatients of both genders aged between 18-70 years presenting with femoral shaft fractures. (apims.net)
- The SR300 single rotor shredder/grinder reduces bulky material in a single pass while producing predictable, small, consistent particles. (environmental-expert.com)
- The plastic carrying case at 12" x 8-1/2" x 3-1/2" contains not only the 120VAC-powered variable speed (8,000-30,000 rpm) mini drill/grinder, but a 3-ft flexible extension shaft that allows you to operate in even the tightest spots and a good assortment of bits, grinding stones, cut-off wheels, etc, including collets to fit 1/8" and 1/16" bits. (sciplus.com)
- Sewage cutter Grinders and Screening -Dual Shafted Grinder - Centerless Shaft Drum - Cutter Options - Bushing Deflector. (seekpart.com)
- Forging Drum Shaft Alloy Steel Forging and Machining 43CrNiMo6 or 40CrNiMo or 42CrMo Dia up to OD 1000mm ASTM,DIN,AS,JIS,EN. (seekpart.com)
- How do you change the shaft seal on the air conditioner compressor on a Chevrolet Silverado 2000? (answers.com)
Penile head or shaft2
- A medical device shaft for connection with a handle and for insertion within a body includes an elongated, deflectable shaft having a proximal shaft portion, an intermediate shaft portion, and a distal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- The elongated, deflectable shaft includes a transition in stiffness from the proximal shaft portion to the distal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 1 . A medical device shaft for connection with a handle and for insertion within a body, comprising: an elongated, deflectable shaft having a proximal shaft portion, an intermediate shaft portion, and a distal shaft portion, the elongated, deflectable shaft having a transition in stiffness from the proximal shaft portion to the distal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 2 . The medical device shaft of claim 1 , wherein the shaft decreases in stiffness from the proximal shaft portion to the distal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 4 . The medical device shaft of claim 3 , wherein the shaft includes a greater number of slits near the distal shaft portion than near the proximal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 5 . The medical device shaft of claim 3 , wherein the number of slits per unit length is greater near the distal shaft portion than near the proximal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 6 . The medical device shaft of claim 3 , wherein the slits on the shaft have a depth and slits on the shaft near the distal shaft portion are deeper than the slits on the shaft near the proximal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 7 . The medical device shaft of claim 6 , wherein the depth of the slits increases gradually increases from a point on the shaft near the proximal shaft portion to a point on the shaft near the distal shaft portion. (google.ca)
- 8 . The medical device shaft of claim 3 , wherein the distal shaft portion does not include slits. (google.ca)
- 10 . The medical device shaft of claim 1 , wherein the distal shaft portion includes an interior ribbon braid that provides torqueability, bendability, and prevents the distal shaft portion from collapsing. (google.ca)
- The femoral condyles (the structures that support the articular surfaces for the tibia and fibula) of captorhinids, "Protorothyridids", and araeoscelidians form bulbous extensions on the distal end of the shaft. (tolweb.org)
- The highest rigidly in the small single shaft type shredder. (environmental-expert.com)
- The Uni-Shear SR500 is a small footprint, low parts cost, one shaft shredder that's ideal for size reduction of materials that contain minimal metal, such as paper, plastic, foil, foam and more. (environmental-expert.com)
- The most durable single-shaft shredder in the industry, only from Granutech-Saturn Systems, the Roto-Grind industrial shredder is ideal and widely used for various industrial applications. (environmental-expert.com)
- Single Shaft Bottle/Drum Shredder Technical Parameters: ModelSS380SS600SS800SS1000Driving motor kw3/4/5.58/11/1511/15/2215/22/30Ram power kw0.750. (seekpart.com)
- Gabage shredder is built with two shaft of blades, which we also dual shearing shafts. (environmental-expert.com)
- The QR class consists of extremely reliable and versatile high-performance single-shaft shredders and are all about the trouble-free shredding of recyclable materials. (environmental-expert.com)
- The QR class is a new generation of extremely reliable and versatile high-performance single-shaft shredders. (environmental-expert.com)
- This product range enhancement provides a frequency response down to 0.1Hz and permits effective monitoring of both the wind turbine condition main shaft and input gearbox bearings below rotational speeds of 20rev/min. (theengineer.co.uk)
- These almost always have a very small quarter beam buttock run angle. (boatdesign.net)
- Sharp edge where two surfaces meet at an angle such as the corner of a square column or shaft. (wikipedia.org)
- Useful for position feedback or manual interface, the encoder converts real-time shaft angle, speed, and direction into TTL-compatible. (usdigital.com)
- Tiny pimples/bumps on foreskin and shaft, how to get rid of it? (medhelp.org)
- But what causes pimples on the penile shaft? (treatcurefast.com)
- These spots will appear as a cluster of small pimples or papules. (treatcurefast.com)
- I have small dark bumps on my chest similar to pimples but will not pop. (healthtap.com)
- Pea sized lump underneath my skin on the shaft. (steadyhealth.com)
- It can be used in a number of applications like gaskets and shaft seals in chemical processing (CPI) and automotive. (3m.com)
- Our 3M™ Dyneon™ PTFE TF 4103 is an exceptional free-flowing compression molding powder for applications such as seals, gaskets, shaped parts, molded cylinders and small/thin walled parts. (3m.com)
- In a preferred implementation, the shaft includes a plurality of slits that extend perpendicular to a longitudinal axis of the shaft. (google.ca)
- 3 . The medical device shaft of claim 1 , wherein the elongated, deflectable shaft includes a longitudinal axis and a plurality of slits that extend perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the deflectable shaft. (google.ca)
- tolerance: +/-0.0001mm small cutter shaft 1):Production mach. (seekpart.com)
- 1.Shaft 2.Application:flexible shaft for brush cutter 3.Material:stainless steel 4.Size:customizing 5.OEM service. (seekpart.com)
- splined shaft milling cutter We can design and manufacture spline milli. (seekpart.com)
- rubber bearing/nis bearing/rubber coated bearing Rubber Bearings are used not only for propeller shaft but for cutter shaft head of dredging vesse. (seekpart.com)
- For the special design of center shaft cutter. (seekpart.com)
- Feature: (1) Brush Cutter Flexible Shaft Factory(2) High strength(3) Anti-corrosion(4) Environmental protection(5) Heavy-duty(6) Tolerance: DIN 71. (seekpart.com)
- brush cutter parts--shaft transmission and high-torque shafts remote control core speedometer core. (seekpart.com)
- Our carbon straight shaft is designed with super light weight strong 100% carbon material. (calkayak.com)
- Specifications80Ton Hydraulic Slipway Winch for ships in a shipyardStructureIt consists of a hydraulic motor, motor brake, gears, main shaft, drum. (seekpart.com)
- An example of a previously masked abnormal noise is a droning noise that can be caused by manufacturing quality variation of the spline coupling between the rotor shaft of the E-motor and the input shaft of the reducer, it is dominated by multiple higher orders of the E-motor rotation frequency. (sae.org)
- What started out looking like ingrown hairs or folliculitis, has turned into scabbed over/ small pimple sized some open bumps. (healthtap.com)
- Small Bruise on foreskin following sex on Sunday, it's now Friday. (medhelp.org)
- If you're at the lower end of the scale and want a closer fit, order one size smaller. (sportsmansguide.com)
- 9 . The medical device of claim 3 , wherein at least one of the number of slits, the location of slits, the frequency of slits, the orientation of the slits, the size of the slits, and the depth of the slits are varied to vary the transition of stiffness in the shaft. (google.ca)
- 3092 (smallest recorded body size, 45% maximum size), ( B ) FGGUB R.1246 (65% maximum size), (C) MAFI v.13492 (76% maximum size), ( D ) FGGUB R.1048 (largest known specimen), and ( E ) " Magyarosaurus " hungaricus , MAFI Ob.3104. (pnas.org)
- A ) Micrograph of a midshaft section of the smallest available specimen of Magyarosaurus dacus (MAFI Ob.3092, 46% max size). (pnas.org)
- Although it has a very small particle size, it's still free-flowing and easy to handle while delivering favorable mechanical properties. (3m.com)
- Product measurements were taken using size 12.5 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. (zappos.com)
- Because of its small size, flexible shaft tools are used by both professional jewelers and home jewelers. (ehow.com)
- This allows use of a much smaller vane than usual for a specific size shaft. (sportsmanswarehouse.com)
- Our base, fitting any shaft size, is specifically designed for an instant airtight surface-to-surface bond. (sportsmanswarehouse.com)
- The Flexible Shaft tool is a small power tool used to cut sterling silver. (ehow.com)
- CG125 Motorcycle Drum gear shaft 1.Varieties of high quality spare parts 2.Best price and satisfied service. (seekpart.com)
- coupling--GII CLZ Type drum-shaped teeth-shaft coupling. (seekpart.com)
- Only valid with negligible axial shaft loading. (usdigital.com)
- the delivered shaft horsepower at the propeller at MCR. (fao.org)
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted B5 or B14 Flange-mounted Solid or hollow shaft Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disk, splined hollow shaft Technical data Gear unit reduction ratio [I] 5.36 to 179.86 Multi-stage. (lightneasy.org)
- This Little Giant® submersible sump pump features a protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance. (grainger.com)
- Our extra-slim parallel shaft helical gearmotors are the perfect solution when space is limited. (lightneasy.org)
- The symptoms of folliculitis white bumps that appear at the base of the penile shaft should not be confused with symptoms of herpes simplex virus (HSV). (treatcurefast.com)
- This cast aluminum wire jig for jewelry-making measures 4-3/8" x 1" x 5/8" with (4) 1" x 1/4" steel pegs, semi-circular and triangular bending points, slots at 3/32",1/8" and 3/16" wide, plus one with a small divot to one side. (sciplus.com)
- 15 . The medical device shaft of claim 1 , wherein the deflectable shaft includes a high torsion, bendable tubing. (google.ca)
- Started small and slowly growing and becoming painful. (healthtap.com)
- What is the rattling noise inside a littlest pet shops head? (answers.com)