Any significant change in measures of climate (such as temperature, precipitation, or wind) lasting for an extended period (decades or longer). It may result from natural factors such as changes in the sun's intensity, natural processes within the climate system such as changes in ocean circulation, or human activities.
Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Conservation of Natural Resources
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Severity of Illness Index
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Gene Expression Profiling
Disease Models, Animal
Sensitivity and Specificity
Attitude of Health Personnel
Delivery of Health Care
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Interviews as Topic
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Analysis of Variance
Health Services Needs and Demand
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Quality of Life
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Directions or principles presenting current or future rules of policy for assisting health care practitioners in patient care decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy, or related clinical circumstances. The guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by the convening of expert panels. The guidelines form a basis for the evaluation of all aspects of health care and delivery.
Drug Delivery Systems
Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Congresses as Topic
Oceans and Seas
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Terminology as Topic
The molecular designing of drugs for specific purposes (such as DNA-binding, enzyme inhibition, anti-cancer efficacy, etc.) based on knowledge of molecular properties such as activity of functional groups, molecular geometry, and electronic structure, and also on information cataloged on analogous molecules. Drug design is generally computer-assisted molecular modeling and does not include pharmacokinetics, dosage analysis, or drug administration analysis.
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.
Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.
The branch of science concerned with the interrelationship of organisms and their ENVIRONMENT, especially as manifested by natural cycles and rhythms, community development and structure, interactions between different kinds of organisms, geographic distributions, and population alterations. (Webster's, 3d ed)
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is grossly above the acceptable or desirable weight, usually due to accumulation of excess FATS in the body. The standards may vary with age, sex, genetic or cultural background. In the BODY MASS INDEX, a BMI greater than 30.0 kg/m2 is considered obese, and a BMI greater than 40.0 kg/m2 is considered morbidly obese (MORBID OBESITY).
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Amino Acid Sequence
Translational Medical Research
Medical Laboratory Science
A group of pathological conditions characterized by sudden, non-convulsive loss of neurological function due to BRAIN ISCHEMIA or INTRACRANIAL HEMORRHAGES. Stroke is classified by the type of tissue NECROSIS, such as the anatomic location, vasculature involved, etiology, age of the affected individual, and hemorrhagic vs. non-hemorrhagic nature. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp777-810)
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
The presence of co-existing or additional diseases with reference to an initial diagnosis or with reference to the index condition that is the subject of study. Comorbidity may affect the ability of affected individuals to function and also their survival; it may be used as a prognostic indicator for length of hospital stay, cost factors, and outcome or survival.
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
A cardiac arrhythmia that is caused by interaction of two independently initiated cardiac impulses of different rates from two separate foci. Generally one focus is the SINOATRIAL NODE, the normal pacemaker. The ectopic focus is usually in the HEART VENTRICLE but can be in the HEART ATRIUM or the ATRIOVENTRICULAR NODE. Modulation of the parasystolic rhythm by the sinus rhythm depends on the completeness of entrance block surrounding the parasystolic focus.
Autobiography as Topic
Molecular Targeted Therapy
Future Publishing. "クロノトリガー・フロントミッションVP" (in Japanese). Show-tv. Retrieved 2010-03-21. "Dai Yoshihiko" (in Japanese). allcinema ... he suggested that the development team is interested in combining real-time and turn-based aspects for future installments. ...
The Convention Conundrum
"Future Show Dates". TVTickets. Audiences Unlimited. December 8, 2013. Archived from the original on 2013-12-08. Retrieved ... It was first announced that they would be appearing on the show on January 12, 2014. The day after, Steve Molaro revealed the ... complimenting the show for having enough "nerd currency" to secure two high-profile guest stars in one episode; Jason Hughes of ... sitcom The Big Bang Theory and the 149th episode of the show overall. It first aired on CBS on January 30, 2014. The episode ...
"Acorn World Show". Acorn User. No. 148. Europress. November 1994. p. 42. "Up 'N' Coming" (PDF). Mega. No. 22. Future Publishing ... 9. Future. June 1994. pp. 30-33. ISSN 1350-1593. Edwards, Benj (August 21, 2009). "20 Years Of Evolution: Scott Miller And 3D ... Future Publishing. Archived from the original on December 12, 2007. Retrieved July 22, 2016. "The evolution of 3D games". PC ... Future plc. June 1994. p. 79. Sanglard, Fabien (June 24, 2019). "How id built Wolfenstein 3D using Commander Keen tech". ...
The Stag Convergence
"Future Show Dates". TVTickets. Audiences Unlimited. Archived from the original on January 15, 2012. Retrieved September 13, ... Howard shows up at Bernadette's apartment and gives Penny a heartfelt and genuine apology to give to her, which reduces Penny ... On E4 +1, the show was watched by 0.403 million viewers, giving the episode a total of 1.847 million viewers on the night of ... In Australia, it aired on Nine Network on May 22, 2012 and 1.27 million viewed the show; the episode was ranked second on the ...
9. Future Publishing. p. 28. G. Guzmán, Helio (1997). "Avance "Shoshinkai Show"". Club Nintendo (in Spanish). No. 62. Editorial ... Future Publishing. January 1997. p. 11. "IGNews: Nintendo unveils the 64DD to an eager audience and old-time favorites Link and ... Shown across various video game magazines, its release was constantly postponed as the game underwent numerous redesigns, with ... Future Publishing. p. 59. G. Guzmán, Helio (1998). "Continuacion Del Reporte Especial Al E3 - Seta USA". Club Nintendo (in ...
Super Puzzle Bobble
Future plc. February 2002. p. 53. "AOU Show Preview". Gamers' Republic. No. 11. Millenium Publications. April 1999. p. 11. ... Future plc. p. 50. "Bust-A-Move 3000 (GameCube) - GameRankings". GameRankings. Retrieved November 15, 2019. CS1 maint: ...
"Goodwen's Farewell Show". ohio shows. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-03-07. "Faded Me". 2006-01 ... Future Destination Records (2005). "Reasons For Living". Future Destination Records. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. ... Goodwen currently has one full album, En Memoria Vestrum, with plans to release a second in the future. They also have two demo ... Though the official final show of Goodwen was March 3, 2006 at 4th and Main in Franklin, Ohio, the band has since performed one ...
On 21 April, she appeared on Beyazıt Öztürk's talk show program, Beyaz Show, and performed various songs from the album. On 12 ... Our Future: 40-41. Archived from the original (PDF) on 29 March 2020 - via Müzik Habercisi. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Yeşillere büründü". Michael Show. 5 March 2006. Archived from the original on 27 April ... which took place on 10 March at the TİM Show Center in Maslak. On 11 April, she took the stage at the Lütfi Kırdar Convention ...
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Future plc (2): 96. Smith, Rob (December 2007). "Tokyo Game Show 2007". PlayStation Magazine. Future plc (130): 57. Nix, Marc ( ... After finding records showing the statue was moved further inland, they find that Sully is alive and accompanying Roman and ... They find a Nazi U-boat, which contains a page from Drake's diary showing the statue was taken to an island. However, ... Future plc (3): 62-65. February 2008. Mike Fahey (August 4, 2008). "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: PAL Regions Get Uncharted ...
"SNES at the Show". GameFan. Vol. 2 no. 3. Shinno Media. February 1994. pp. 75-80. Gordo 106 at AtariAge Gordo 106 at GameFAQs ... Future-Verlag. p. 102. Bieniek, Chris (July 1993). "Gaming on the Go - Gordo 106". VideoGames & Computer Entertainment. No. 54 ... After reaching the end of the stage, the status screen shows how many cages were unlocked, bonus points and remaining number of ... However progress on the remake was slow and despite being showcased at the Winter Consumer Electronics Show in 1994, ...
She also made two other guest appearances on the talk show The Oprah Winfrey Show, discussing how the innovative but simple ... Weiner Davis said her practice focuses on the future rather than the past and commented that: "Analyzing the past can be ... To help determine the extent of the issue Weiner-Davis did a study with the help of Redbook which showed that two-thirds of the ... The Today Show. Stossel, John F. (September 29, 2003). "Advice on the Sexless Marriage". ABC News 20/20. Stossel, John F. ( ...
Future Show.com. Retrieved 6 March 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Huffman, Kathy Rae. "Video and Architecture: ... Beyond the Screen." Ars Electronica: Facing the Future, a Survey of Two Decades (1999): 135-39. Durland, Steven (1987). " ...
The Joshua Tree Tour was the first tour on which the band played shows in stadiums alongside smaller arena shows. It grossed US ... Intending to write "future hymns"-songs that would be played forever-the group spent two weeks recording in a riad and ... Commencing in March 2005, the Vertigo Tour consisted of arena shows in North America and stadium shows internationally across ... Mullen described the show as "an experience I will never forget for the rest of my life, and if I had to spend 20 years in the ...
Aliens (1990 video game)
Future Verlag. p. 130. Caswell, Mark (May 1990). "Arcade Action - Aliens (Konami)". Crash. No. 76. Newsfield Publications. p. 9 ... Kelly, Sean (March 1990). "Dosh Eaters: Arcade Expo - A.T.E.I. Show Special". Zero. No. 5. Dennis Publishing. p. 75. "Aliens ... Hogg, Robin (March 1990). "Arcades: Show Report - Konami". Zzap!64. No. 59. Newsfield Publications. p. 40. Gaksch, Martin; ...
Dance of the Vampires (musical)
"Show's Future At Stake". New York Post. July 18, 2001. Harlow, John. "Phantom Crawford to be revived as £20m vampire". The ... Having postponed the show, the team sought to bring in additional producers who could help get the show in on time. Finally, ... Although the show initially went well in sales based on Crawford's name (for a time, the show played to packed houses in ... Those major changes aside, the show seen in previews was still in flux, and a show that changed huge amounts of its material ...
"Future Tense", where she discussed sexting. Lenhart has also appeared on "The Exchange", "The Kathleen Dunn Show", and MSNBC's ... In the offline world, we don't present ourselves in the same way to all people in our lives - we show different sides of ... In 2009, Lenhart appeared on the "Kojo Nnamdi Show" where she discussed "the opportunities and hazards that come with using ... "Social Networking: Hazards and Opportunities". The Kojo Nnamdi Show. WAMU 88.5 American University Radio. February 17, 2009. ...
List of Red Dead Redemption 2 characters
Future plc. Archived from the original on March 13, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Marshall, Cass (May 3, 2019). "How Rockstar ... During the events of the game, Uncle joins Arthur, Karen, Mary-Beth, and Tilly to Valentine, where he shows Arthur the local ... Future plc. Archived from the original on March 13, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Crecente, Brian (October 24, 2018). "The ... Future plc. Archived from the original on October 12, 2018. Retrieved January 13, 2020. McGlone, Ed (February 19, 2019). "Red ...
Saunton Golf Club
"Golf's future on show". BBC Sport. 18 August 2005. Retrieved 2009-05-20. Saunton Golf Club - official site v t e. ...
Scott Watson (curator)
"Jack Shadbolt Art Show!". Vancouver Is Awesome. Retrieved 2021-04-20. "Exponential Future". Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery ... "Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery presents Exponential Future - Announcements - Art & Education". www.artandeducation.net. ... Exponential Future at the Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery (2008) Thrown: Influences and Intentions of West Coast Ceramics ( ...
Escape from New York
J. J. Abrams, producer of the 2008 film Cloverfield, mentioned that a scene in his film, which shows the head of the Statue of ... The novel gives greater detail on the world in which these characters live, at times presenting a future even bleaker than the ... Although the director's cut of Escape from New York shows Snake was caught after a bank job, this story has Snake finishing up ... It wasn't necessary to show what sent him there." The film has been released on the UMD format for Sony's PlayStation Portable ...
Ron Cooper (bicycle framebuilder)
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Ron Cooper on Ron Cooper". The Bike Show. 4 August 2010. Retrieved 2 December 2010. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) St Pierre, Roger (31 October 1964). "Trade with a Future". Cycling Magazine. Retrieved ...
"The Kat Timpf Show". podcastone. "Fox News Launches New 'Specialists' Show at 5 P.M." variety.com. April 28, 2017. Retrieved ... "America's Future Foundation , Great Opportunity for Journalists: Novak Fellowship". americasfuture.org. Archived from the ... She has frequently appeared on Fox News Channel's The Greg Gutfeld Show and other Fox News shows. In 2017, Timpf co-hosted Fox ... The Greg Gutfeld Show, The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. She has worked for the Leadership Institute's CampusReform.org in ...
O'Brien, Brian (25 August 2020). "Book Review: The Irony of Modern Catholic History". The Catholic Man Show. Retrieved 29 ... O'Grady, Desmond (25 February 2020). "What future for Christianity?". The Southern Cross. Retrieved 29 December 2020. Picciotti ... Hewitt, Hugh (23 June 2008). "George Weigel's Against The Grain". The Hugh Hewitt Show. Retrieved 29 December 2020. Kelly, ... and the Future of the Church, Basic Books, 2002, ISBN 0-465-09260-8. The Truth of Catholicism: Ten Controversies Explored, ...
The Future Energy Show. June 4, 2019. Dizon, Therese Ann (July 11, 2017). "Seventh NLEX Exit in Valenzuela City Expected to ... He also supports the implementation K-12 education in the Philippines as an investment for the future of younger generations. ...
The Future of Innovation Project. Retrieved 26 May 2013. Barz, Sara. "Show Me the Data! or Stuff I've Read About Vélib', part 4 ... If the rental lasts 30 minutes or less, the 15 minutes are added to a bonus V+ account, and can be used for future rentals ... 1‑day and 1‑week subscribers are given a subscription number to be used for future rentals during their subscription period, ... Some extended stations are counted twice in the official figures of 1,450 stations; statistics have never shown 20,600 bikes. ...
Bayonetta (video game)
Bayonetta was one of twelve games to receive a 2009 Japan Game Awards "Future Division" award at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show. ... At the 2009 Tokyo Game Show, Daniel Feit of Wired News played both versions and felt that while the 360 version was "a little ... The film was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2013 and released in ten Japanese theaters for two weeks on November 23, 2013. It was ... Future plc. Archived from the original on January 4, 2010. Retrieved December 22, 2009. Nelson, Randy (December 3, 2009). "PSN ...
In "Future Husband", it is shown that he requires medication to keep him from acting like a donkey. In "Queen of Jordan 2: ... Kenneth has often been shown to create concepts for rather unusual television shows, one of which (a game show called Gold Case ... "Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001". 30 Rock. NBC. "Ludachristmas". 30 Rock. NBC. "Future Husband". 30 Rock. NBC. "What Will Happen ... it was shown that Kenneth sees everyone as Muppets, and in "Dealbreakers Talk Show #0001", he appeared as a Muppet himself when ...
Cole was chosen for the show due to his background in military intelligence operations; his role on the show was as one of the ... Tapping in to his service with the US Coast Guard, the novel is a scifi imagining of a future where the coast-guard operates in ... While his role on the show involved credulity of the team's discoveries, he maintains that he is a skeptic and the show did not ... His career grew to include television starting in 2017 when Cole was recruited for the CBS reality show Hunted. The premise of ...
In the Hunt
A Super Nintendo Entertainment System conversion was shown at the 1994 Consumer Electronics Show in a playable state, but it ... Future Publishing. April 1997. p. 49. Archived from the original on 17 February 2017. Retrieved 2 February 2020. "SNES at the ... Future Publishing. February 1996. p. 73. Baran, Andrew; LeFebvre, Mark; Desmond, Mike; Williams, Ken (February 1996). "Review ... Show". GameFan. Vol. 2 no. 3. Shinno Media. February 1994. pp. 75-80. Moyse, Chris (23 November 2019). "Aquatic '90s shmup In ...
Power Trip (song)
Urban/UAC Future Releases , R&B, Hip Hop, Release Schedule and Street Dates ,  "J. Cole 'Power Trip' Video To Be Shot Next ... "Track of the Year , Hip Hop Awards , Shows". BET. 2013-09-23. Retrieved 2014-01-15. Walker, Jodi (2013-12-06). "Grammy ... "Urban/UAC Future Releases , R&B, Hip Hop, Release Schedule and Street Dates". Allaccess.com. Retrieved 2013-10-22. "Radio ... showing that Cole is still sticking to what he knows best regardless of whether Nas likes it or not." Corban Golbe of Pitchfork ...
Future Tense (American radio show) - Wikipedia
In September 2010, it was announced that Future Tense would become Marketplace Tech Report. Future Tense airs weekdays and runs ... "Future Tense Archives". MPR. 2004. Retrieved 2009-06-29. "Future Tense from American Public Media". Publicradio.org. Retrieved ... Future Tense was a short American radio program focusing on technology news. It was presented by John Moe and produced by ... It has been podcast since 2004 and archives of the show are available online. It can be heard on Minnesota Public Radio ...
Future Tense (Irish radio show) - Wikipedia
Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show (VR) Tickets, London | Eventbrite
Virtual Reality Show (VR) - at Business Design Centre, London, England. Find event and ticket information. ... Future tech Now Ltd presents Future Tech Now & ... Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show (VR). by Future tech Now ... Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show is an event where you can explore, learn and experience some of the most exciting ... Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show (VR) at Business Design Centre London, N1, United Kingdom ...
Future Science/ UFO Secrecy - Shows
Apple Patent Shows Future of Biometrics Isn't Security | WIRED
A recent Apple patent and a strongly worded report from the National Research Council suggest that the future of biometrics ... Apple Patent Shows Future of Biometrics Isnt Security. A recent Apple patent and a strongly worded report from the National ... In the not-too-distant future, anyone in the house could pick up an iOS device -- or a remote control or camera -- and have ... Nope -- the biometric future probably isnt a world of impregnable security corridors protected by perfect technology that only ...
Xconomy: Xconomy's Future of Robotics Event: The Slide Show
The Future of Robotics in Silicon Valley, fear not. Today were pleased to bring you a flurry of photos from the ... Xconomys Future of Robotics Event: The Slide Show. Wade Roush5/7/12Follow @soonishpodcast. If you missed our May 3 forum on " ... Heres the show. (And for a closer look at some of the robots made by the companies represented at the forum, check out last ... Participants showed off their latest robot creations, from SRIs bomb-defusing Taurus robot to Willows Texai telepresence bot ...
African Fossils May Show the Future of Climate Change - The New York Times
He is 67 now, and his face shows years under the African sun, as a boy who dug with his parents for the fossilized remnants of ... "The link between the past and the future, as seen in the present, is fundamental to stewardship of the climate," Mr. Leakey ... Leakey offered a few blunt words Monday about a future that would be warmer and wetter. ... says fossils of human ancestors found in Kenya can tell a lot about the future. Credit Uli Seit for The New York Times Called ...
What One Magnificent Predator Can Show Us About the Arctic's Future | Audubon
What One Magnificent Predator Can Show Us About the Arctics Future. Scientists are scaling the cliffs of Alaskas Seward ... You spend much time up here and it is evident that climate change is not a future prediction. -David Anderson, director of The ... "You spend much time up here and it is evident that climate change is not a future prediction," Anderson says. "It is happening ... Your support will hellp secure the future for birds at risk from climate change, habitat loss, and other threats. ...
These backup QBs show potential to start in the future
Sometimes the face of the future is identified in the draft, but recently we have seen teams pluck their franchise quarterback ... These backup QBs show potential to start in the future Published: Jun 09, 2011 at 06:43 AM ... Hoyer shows solid footwork, mechanics and awareness in the pocket. He is not only a sound decision maker with the ball in his ... Dixon has shown flashes of being a dynamic playmaker in limited action as a fill-in. He possesses outstanding athleticism and a ...
SynBioTech showed the real future of Silicon Valley: biology
A Former Choirboy Shows Us The Future Of Live Music
... edition of our future-gazing series Crystal Ballin we spoke with Ian Hogarth, CEO of Songkick. ... A Former Choirboy Shows Us The Future Of Live Music. For the latest (mic-stand-kicking) edition of our future-gazing series ... My next concert Im going to see is Odd Future in London. I saw them at South by Southwest, theyre playing in about two weeks ... When I saw Odd Future at SXSW, I just had this thought that maybe five years from now, what were gonna see is some really ...
Radio Show Leftovers: Why Not Pressure More? Brent's Future?
Matter of fact, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do something with him in the near future. When you show the ability to ... Jeff in Utah:By giving a new contract to Sean Lissemore, Does that mean that Josh Brent no longer has a future with the Cowboys ... Football analyst and former NFL scout Bryan Broaddus answers a few leftover radio questions from the shows Talkin Cowboys *and ... is the game against Tampa Bay the most important thus far because it will show if the Cowboys can handle adversity or not? ...
More 'Future Gear' from Outdoor Retailer Show
Our third report on new gear to be debuted at the OR Show covers a rechargeable headlamp, a messenger bag with a built-in ... See GearJunkies latest OR Show reportage on our new special section, "Outdoor Retailer Coverage," and in the articles "Future ... Follow our coverage of the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show Winter 2018 and catch up on news from recent shows. The biggest brands ... This marks the first OR Show in Denver, Colorado, after the bi-annual trade show left Salt Lake City, Utah. ...
Future Shock: The Simpson and Walker Show - Baseball ProspectusBaseball Prospectus
Tests show bright future for gadonanotubes in stem cell tracking
This shows how machines could play a more creative role in research in the future. ... Tests show bright future for gadonanotubes in stem cell tracking. 15.11.2010 ... Tests show GNTs are highly effective for tagging and tracking stem cells through magnetic resonance imaging. (Credit: Lesa Tran ... At the JEC World Composite Show in Paris in March 2018, the Fraunhofer Institute for Laser Technology ILT will be focusing on ...
THE FUTURE OF ENERGY IN VIETNAM | Future Energy Show | 18 - 19 November 2020
THE FUTURE ENERGY SHOW VIETNAM 2020 WILL BE POSTPONED TO THE 18-19 NOVEMBER 2020 Chúng tôi quyết định hoãn sự kiện. Sự kiện sẽ ... The Energy Storage Show The Smart Energy Show Janelle Hoeden [email protected] +65 6322 2716 ... The Future Energy Show Vietnam 2020. 18 - 19 November. The Adora Center - 431 Hoang Van Thu street, W.4, Tan Binh District, Ho ... The Power and Electricity Show The Wind Show Benny Liu [email protected] +65 6322 2732 ...
Future fashion stars turn heads at end-of-year show | Middlesex University London
Future fashion stars turn heads at end-of-year show 03/06/2015. ... Your future career * Information for Schools and Colleges * ... 19 final year students from Middlesexs BA Fashion Designand BA Fashion Textiles courses were chosen to take part in the show ... The panel made their selection from over 60 students who exhibited their work recently at an end-of-year show held at Middlesex ... London had a glimpse of the future of fashion on Friday 29 May as an inspiring, promising series of young designer collections ...
EPA Rollback of Methane Rules Shows Disdain for Our Future | Common Dreams
3D laser scanner shows future of crime fighting
These devices are going to be more cost-effective in the future and it will be probably a requirement in the near future, Kern ... We can go back show any measurements, we can put witness viewpoints in there, we can virtually walk a jury through a crime ... In Almost Human, the new hit FOX TV show airing Saturday nights, cops have robot partners and lasers mark off murder scenes ...
MacArthur Genius Will Allen Shows Us the Future of Urban Agriculture (Video) | TreeHugger
Honda and Audi show the future of driving at Nvidia conference - Roadshow
Honda and Audi show the future of driving at Nvidia conference. At seminars during the annual Nvidia GPU Technology Conference ... Discuss: Honda and Audi show the future of driving at Nvidia conference Sign in to comment. Be respectful, keep it civil and ... But if the work shown at Nvidias GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is any indication, bigger and better changes are in store. ... Among the many automotive seminars at this years GTC, Honda showed off its development of a head-up display, while Audi ...
Bitcoin Statistics Show Gradual Fundamental Growth In Ecosystem | Futures
Hulu Show 'The First' Details the Drama of a Near-Future Mars Misison in New Trailer | Space
... a near-future dramatic series starring Sean Penn, will tell the story of the hopeful first humans to land on Mars. ... Hulu Show The First Details the Drama of a Near-Future Mars Mission in New Trailer. By Chelsea Gohd 2018-08-30T15:21:00Z. ... Many consider the Red Planet to be the future of spaceflight and exploration - a beacon of hope for the future of our planet ... But now that it seems that a crewed mission to Mars will actually occur within the near future, its exciting to imagine what ...
Audi shows us its concept for luxurious charging lounges of the future
Video of the week: DARPA display show future of combat vehicles The Engineer
Video of the week: DARPA display shows future of combat vehicles. 28th June 2018 11:13 am 5th September 2018 12:56 pm ... On show:. Reconfigurable Wheel-Track (RWT). Wheels permit fast travel on hard surfaces while tracks perform better on soft ... On show are Phase 2 contract winners from DARPAs Ground X-Vehicle Technologies (GXV-T) program, including Qinetiqs electric ... The demonstration in May showed off its ability to tackle steep slopes and grades by actively and independently adjusting the ...
Don Quixote's home shows way to future Earth Observation missions
Don Quixotes home shows way to future Earth Observation missions. 22.07.2005 ... The research is regarded as way to define operational requirements for future GMES activities in the context of the EU Water ... but we will learn many things in support of the definition of several future ESA missions." The campaign took place in the ... particularly in the context of definition and exploitation of future ESA missions." ...
Hyundai Motor Showcases Hydrogen Future at H2 Mobility + Energy Show 2020
... 2020.07.01 00:00:00 No. 16481 ... Photo 8) HMC at H2 Mobility + Energy Show.jpgDownload. Tag. hydrogen prev. Hyundai Motor Reports June 2020 Global Sales. next. ... The show marks the Korea premiere of HDC-6 NEPTUNE, Hyundais hydrogen-powered fuel cell electric truck concept, which debuted ... The scale model is a miniature demonstrating Hyundais vision of a future mobility ecosystem where UAM, PBV and Hub are ...
Pandemic Shows a Low-Carbon Future in Dire Need of Batteries | Financial Post
Share this Story: Pandemic Shows a Low-Carbon Future in Dire Need of Batteries. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pandemic Shows a Low-Carbon Future in Dire Need of Batteries. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pandemic Shows a Low-Carbon Future in Dire Need of Batteries. *. Copy Link ... Share this Story: Pandemic Shows a Low-Carbon Future in Dire Need of Batteries. *. Copy Link ...
Secretary of State promises action for future of agriculture at Royal Cornwall Show | CLA
Defra Secretary of State Liz Truss identified three key issues she saw as priorities for the immediate future of farming at the ... Royal Cornwall Show yesterday (9 June) and said the Government would shortly be revealing details of its 25 year plan for ... Secretary of State promises action for future of agriculture at Royal Cornwall Show. 10 June 2016 ... Liz Truss identified three key issues she saw as priorities for the immediate future of farming at the Royal Cornwall Show ...
New Research Shows Gas Hydrates as Future Energy Resource -- Environmental Protection
201820202019IDTechEx ShowYear'sUncertainParis MotoSilicon Valley2016GlimpseTenseBiopsyGenerationsDecreaseResearchersBehaviorExhibitorsNewsImpactsMobilitySkyscrapersEXPLAINSDemandStudyDramaticContentResearchOutcomesEventProgressWorkDemonstrationMenuNear futureCoalitionReceptionPredictionsMarketCureEssentialTechnologyVideoHealthcareInitiativesMarksWorldTradeFearsLoginEvents
- Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show brings together the key players from the immersive technology, robotics, wearables and AI ecosystems, and is set to be the UK's most influential Future Technology event of 2018. (eventbrite.com)
- Coverage from the floor of the Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show Winter 2018 in Denver, Colorado. (gearjunkie.com)
- They are not to be pushed around and their tenacity caught the attention of Freshwater Future - summer of 2018 a partnership was conceived and the Benton Harbor Community Water Council (BHCWC) was born. (freshwaterfuture.org)
- Evan Saunders, 32 of Pasadena, CA rides on a URB-E electric scooter at AutoMobili-D at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit on Jan. 17, 2018. (usatoday.com)
- Jason Hsieh, an automotive engineer from Santa Clarita, CA tries out the Nervteh driving simulator at AutoMobili-D at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit on Jan. 17, 2018. (usatoday.com)
- Enride, a company making and developing autonomous deliver trucks, on display at AutoMobili-D at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit on Jan. 17, 2018. (usatoday.com)
- Mobi-One model of their Airspace X passenger and cargo aircraft is on display at AutoMobili-D at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit on Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018. (usatoday.com)
- SEOUL, July 1, 2020 - Hyundai Motor Company is showcasing its hydrogen and mobility solutions at the H2Mobility + Energy Show 2020 in Korea on July 1-3, 2020. (hyundai.com)
- The Tech in Action theatres are an exciting new addition to the Bett Show 2020 and provide a dedicated space to see live tech demonstrations. (bettshow.com)
- Deloitte recently conducted an in-depth analysis of economic, cultural, social, and environmental trends to make predictions of what future our present will bring, in " Consumer 2020: Reading the Signs . (minyanville.com)
- The grille of the 2019 Lexus LS 500h at the North American International Auto Show. (usatoday.com)
- Among the many automotive seminars at this year's GTC, Honda showed off its development of a head-up display, while Audi discussed its initiatives to make urban driving safer. (cnet.com)
- If your idea of a good night out is a drive-in movie, you might be attracted by the new Smart Forstars car, one of the highlights of this year's Paris Motor Show. (reuters.com)
- This year's Pack Expo was held at the Las Vegas Convention Center from September 23-25, and with so many experts from the pharmaceutical industry planning to attend, my expectations for the show were high. (pharmaceuticalonline.com)
- This year's survey shows a very promising downward trend in teens' use of marijuana, ecstasy, cigarettes and LSD," said Dr. Glen Hanson, acting director, National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). (drugabuse.gov)
- It got a year's worth of design and testing work before it was showed off at the Seattle event. (nbclosangeles.com)
- Lyme's Disease and its complicated history and uncertain future. (transformationtalkradio.com)
- Oct. 1 - For the next two weeks, car enthusiasts in Paris have the opportunity to see the future of automotive technology at the the Paris Motor Show. (reuters.com)
- If you missed our May 3 forum on "The Future of Robotics in Silicon Valley," fear not. (xconomy.com)
- On Valentine's Day 2016 we supported the Climate Coalition, which we're a member of, to 'Show the Love' for the natural world and highlight the impact of climate change. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- So in the lead up to Valentine's Day 2016, we asked our supporters, visitors, rangers, volunteers and staff to show the love by sharing their photographs of something or somewhere that mattered to them and which they want to be enjoyed by future generations. (nationaltrust.org.uk)
- Get a glimpse into the Future of Fashion. (eventbrite.com)
- London had a glimpse of the future of fashion on Friday 29 May as an inspiring, promising series of young designer collections took to the runway for Middlesex University's annual press and industry showcase. (mdx.ac.uk)
- Could Volkswagen be giving us a glimpse into what Volkswagen has planned for future GTIs? (torquenews.com)
- Volkswagen has revealed that the whole goal of producing this wild concept is to provide a glimpse into the future of the GTI and it's going to be fast. (torquenews.com)
- Future Tense was a short American radio program focusing on technology news. (wikipedia.org)
- In September 2010, it was announced that Future Tense would become Marketplace Tech Report. (wikipedia.org)
- Future Tense airs weekdays and runs for approximately five minutes. (wikipedia.org)
- Future Tense was a weekly 30-minute Irish radio programme which aired on RTÉ Radio 1. (wikipedia.org)
- Now, UCLA physicians have shown that the best way to proceed with this is by starting out with an MRI-guided prostate biopsy. (dotmed.com)
- We've found that when you use an MRI-guided biopsy to confirm what appears to be a low-risk prostate cancer, you can then tell the patient with pretty good accuracy what the future is going to entail and what his risks are of having a cancer that will require treatment in the future," said Dr. Leonard Marks, senior author of the paper published in JAMA. (dotmed.com)
- Market Research Future (MRFR) has published a research report about the global liquid biopsy market that vaticinates immense extension for this market with 28% CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) between 2015 and 2022. (medgadget.com)
- Systematic, Targeted, and Tracked Prostate Biopsy Schematic: Biopsy approaches shown on reconstructed images from magnetic resonance imaging-ultrasonography fusion device. (medicalxpress.com)
- Refusing to act on climate means selling out future generations. (commondreams.org)
- Properly managing stress can not only improve mental health and other stress-related ailments, but it can also help reduce the potential lasting impact on the reproductive system that could impact future generations. (newswise.com)
- Alan Kay: How can we get future generations interested in science? (discovery.com)
- DANBURY, CONN. - New Fairfield artist Plonia Nixon's remarkable collection of works created over the past 50 years will be shown in a retrospective exhibition opening in October at Western Connecticut State University , where she has taught and mentored several generations of students as a member of the Department of Art faculty for the past 32 years. (wcsu.edu)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse , 16 Dec. 2002, https://archives.drugabuse.gov/news-events/news-releases/2002/12/2002-monitoring-future-survey-shows-decrease-in-use-marijuana-club-drugs-cigarettes-tobacco. (drugabuse.gov)
- By arming parents and doctors with resources and knowledge about taking Allergic Action, "says Dr. Malka, "We can decrease the prevalence of infants' future allergies on a nationwide scale and change the course of health outcomes for a new generation. (news-line.com)
- Researchers within the Graphene Flagship project, one of the biggest research initiatives of the European Commission, showed that integrated graphene-based photonic devices offer a unique solution for the next generation of optical communications. (phys.org)
- In late-stage clinical trials, the treatment is showing results in cancer patients that researchers have simply not previously seen. (healthline.com)
- In addition, FMCSA plans to spend most of its 2006 STRS funds on educational initiatives, which lack information showing whether they improve driver behavior. (gao.gov)
- The show plays host to over ten major Show Features and multiple VR & AR expeirences (where attendees can get hands-on with the technology) a show floor of exhibitors and two stages where we'll be digging deep into real-world applications and case studies. (eventbrite.com)
- MONDAY, March 1 (HealthDay News) -- Obese children as young as 3 could harbor a warning sign that they're at risk of heart disease in the future, new research suggests. (bio-medicine.org)
- CAR-T shows the unbelievable power of your immune system," Dr. David Maloney, the medical director for cellular immunotherapy at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, told CBS News . (healthline.com)
- Finally, FMCSA plans to spend the majority of its fiscal year 2006 STRS funds on initiatives that do not have evaluations showing their impacts. (gao.gov)
- The inaugural H2 Mobility + Energy Show provides a comprehensive look into the global hydrogen industry ecosystem, from hydrogen productionand storage to transportation and mobility. (hyundai.com)
- The scale model is a miniature demonstrating Hyundai's vision of a future mobility ecosystem where UAM, PBV and Hub are integrated by design. (hyundai.com)
- Then, this year, lawyers hired by residents fighting the Millennium skyscrapers obtained stunning emails showing that L.A. City Geologist Dana Prevost met with a Millennium project team in 2012 and discussed the fact that a quake fault might run right through the controversial twin skyscraper site at Vine and Yucca streets. (laweekly.com)
- As conventional semiconductor technologies are approaching their physical limitations we need to explore entirely new technologies to realise our most ambitious visions of a future networked global society," explains Wolfgang Templ, Department Head of Transceiver Research at Nokia Bell Labs in Germany, which is a Graphene Flagship partner. (phys.org)
- TOMRA CEO Stefan Ranstrand responds to the UK Government s Foresight Future of the Sea report and explains how container deposit schemes and sensor-based recycling sorting could provide a solution. (earthtimes.org)
- T hanks to declining battery costs, electric vehicles (EVs) are expected to achieve cost parity with internal-combustion-engine vehicles by the mid-2020s, EY analysis shows - triggering greater demand and forcing a reckoning with how their batteries are designed, produced and reused, with dramatic implications for the automotive and chemicals sectors. (ey.com)
- Gadonanotubes (GNTs) developed at Rice University are beginning to show positive results in a study funded by a federal stimulus grant through the National Institutes of Health (NIH) last year. (innovations-report.com)
- The technology isn't yet about to hit the road but is a case study for future applications. (reuters.com)
- Our study shows that the baby's brain develops differently if the father experienced a chronic period of stress before conception, but we still do not know the implications of these differences," said Dr. Bale. (newswise.com)
- Tomoo Iwakuma, M.D., Ph.D., an associate professor in the Department of Cancer Biology and his group have published the primary study showing how the use of statins, such as Lipitor (atorvastatin), Crestor (rosuvastatin) and Mevacor (lovastatin), can shut down structurally mutated p53 proteins that may accelerate cancer progression, while not harming proteins produced by healthy p53 genes. (doctortipster.com)
- AML represents a good opportunity for implementing NK-based treatments because earlier studies have shown that "NK cells have some special, unexplained activity in patients with AML," said Jeffrey Miller, M.D., of the University of Minnesota, who was not involved in the study. (cancer.gov)
- Basically, our study shows that morality and cleanliness can go hand-in-hand," said Galinsky of the Kellogg School. (scienceblog.com)
- With a boldness that hearkens back to the original Apollo missions , "The First," a near-future dramatic series starring Sean Penn, will tell the story of the hopeful first humans to land on Mars. (space.com)
- After treatment, the extracellular vesicles showed dramatic changes in their overall size as well as their protein and small RNA content. (newswise.com)
- They found that students who had experienced elevated stress in months prior showed significant changes in the small RNA content of their sperm, while those who had no change in stress levels experienced little or no change. (newswise.com)
- We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. (telegraph.co.uk)
- A recent Apple patent and a strongly worded report from the National Research Council suggest that the future of biometrics lies with personalization, not security. (wired.com)
- In Honda's seminar, Victor Ng-Thow-Hing, principal scientist at the Honda Research Institute in Mountain View, Calif., showed head-up display technology that makes current production examples look extremely primitive. (cnet.com)
- The USGS has a globally recognized research effort studying gas hydrates in settings around the world, and this project combines our unique expertise with that of other agencies to advance research on this potential future energy resource. (eponline.com)
- While shock and kill can effectively flush HIV from its hiding places in tissue reservoirs, some virus particles may still remain, new research shows. (kqed.org)
- In March, scientists from the lab of veteran HIV-hunter Dr. Robert Siliciano published research showing that dormant T cells harboring HIV particles will spread through cell division. (kqed.org)
- This industrial and academic partnership, comprising companies and research centres in five different European countries, has developed a compelling vision for the future of graphene photonic integration. (phys.org)
- Industry can give perspective on the relevant research questions for potential in future systems," adds Templ of Nokia Bell Labs. (phys.org)
- The chimpanzees proved to be quite good at the task, although monkeys showed more trouble with the harder mazes that required greater inhibition and more anticipation of future 'trouble spots' in the mazes," said Dr. Michael Beran, associate director of the Language Research Center at Georgia State. (healthcanal.com)
- Bolsonaro has defended his administration's actions and has publicly criticized the National Institute for Space Research, which released the government data showing the spike in deforestation. (democracynow.org)
- This phenomenon is not only impacting infants' future health outcomes but furthering American families' economic burden. (news-line.com)
- Future Tech Now & Virtual Reality Show is an event where you can explore, learn and experience some of the most exciting technology of our time. (eventbrite.com)
- Now in its 3rd year, The Future Energy Show Vietnam has firmly established itself as the leading renewable event in the country. (terrapinn.com)
- The event is effectively five shows in one. (terrapinn.com)
- The North American International Auto Show is considered by many to be the biggest automotive event of the year. (usatoday.com)
- The state has made good progress in reducing its emissions and is poised to drive a greater shift toward a low-carbon future. (wri.org)
- The panel made their selection from over 60 students who exhibited their work recently at an end-of-year show held at Middlesex University's Hendon campus . (mdx.ac.uk)
- But if the work shown at Nvidia's GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is any indication, bigger and better changes are in store. (cnet.com)
- Passionate about solving clients' organization and people issues through innovative Future of Work Solutions and leveraging EY's proprietary digital accelerators. (ey.com)
- Helps clients transition into the Future World of Work. (ey.com)
- Gear 2 drives transformation based on the lessons learned through the COVID-19 crisis into a reimagining of work for the future. (ey.com)
- To us , this is the future of work. (yahoo.com)
- The demonstration in May showed off its ability to tackle steep slopes and grades by actively and independently adjusting the hydraulic suspension on each wheel of the vehicle. (theengineer.co.uk)
- You better be prepared for that because you are on somebody's future lunch menu right now. (insidehpc.com)
- Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see them do something with him in the near future. (dallascowboys.com)
- These devices are going to be more cost-effective in the future and it will be probably a requirement in the near future,' Kern said. (q13fox.com)
- But now that it seems that a crewed mission to Mars will actually occur within the near future, it's exciting to imagine what that incredible journey might be like. (space.com)
- The First" takes on the challenge of transporting viewers to the near future, when humankind makes the bold attempt to land humans on Mars for the first time. (space.com)
- Through existing state efficiency and renewable energy goals, the Buckeye state is well-positioned to reduce carbon dioxide pollution in line with new standards for power plants that EPA is expected to put into place in the near future. (wri.org)
- "Your Future Is Now" is sponsored by Speakers Pathway Coalition. (toginet.com)
- An opening reception for the show, "Plonia Nixon: A Retrospective," will be held from 5 to 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2013, in the Gallery at Higgins Hall on the university's Midtown campus, 181 White St. in Danbury. (wcsu.edu)
- For future strategies and predictions, we provide special section regarding covid-19 situation. (prsync.com)
- The MEA region shows limited market with slow and steady growth. (medgadget.com)
- It's inevitable that more and more skilled workers will adapt to a remote working lifestyle, and it's the companies that can accommodate the lifestyles of these talents that will become the market leaders in the future. (yahoo.com)
- Nathan's kind of a dick in the future and he's partnered up with Mohinder, who seems to have been tasked with finding a "cure" for the Heroes. (brilliantbutcancelled.com)
- The knowledge of the importance of utilizing essential oils flowed through out the show. (toginet.com)
- Presented by Ella McSweeney, the show focused on issues in science and technology. (wikipedia.org)
- Suppose my family shares a future-generation iPad that supports multiple user profiles and a version of this sensor technology. (wired.com)
- Nope -- the biometric future probably isn't a world of impregnable security corridors protected by perfect technology that only the perfect hack can defeat. (wired.com)
- Thanks to a mutual exchange of information we can then mature the technology and consider all the requirements for a future industrialization and mass production of graphene-based components. (phys.org)
- Jordan Davis, director of Smart Columbus at the Columbus Partnership, told students that future advances in technology should lead to reduced congestion and a cleaner environment. (osu.edu)
- Yi Wu: What is the future of augmented reality technology? (discovery.com)
- Advances in technology and commercialization of this new product helps unlock the potential of a sustainable energy future-safely, economically, and efficiently. (idtechex.com)
- The 'killer application' for this technology is using them to make greenhouses more efficient and power the smart cities of the future by enabling electricity generating solar windows. (idtechex.com)
- SOUNDBITE (English) GENERAL DIRECTOR FOR MERCEDES-BENZ FRANCE, MARC LANGENBRINCK, SAYING: "We just wanted to produce something or show something which is maybe a bit crazy, that is integrating a video projector with a cinema surround sound within the car, so more representative for the Smart culture which is friendship, conviviality, sharing things. (reuters.com)
- as construction of BIG's Amager Bakke Waste-to-Energy Plant continues in Copenhagen, a video has surfaced showing a successful trial for the building's smoke-ring-blowing chimney (+ movie). (dezeen.com)
- Andrew Weil: What does the future of American healthcare look like? (discovery.com)
- This report (1) describes the STRS initiatives DOT has implemented since 2003 and their design, (2) reviews evaluations of STRS initiatives, and (3) assesses DOT's plans for the future of STRS. (gao.gov)
- In addition, NHTSA sought to demonstrate to FMCSA staff how to operate similar initiatives in the future. (gao.gov)
- The show marks the Korea premiere of HDC-6 NEPTUNE, Hyundai's hydrogen-powered fuel cell electric truck concept, which debuted at the NorthAmerican Commercial Vehicle Show last October. (hyundai.com)
- The analysis, conducted by experts at the World Resources Institute, shows that the state already has considerable momentum toward substantive emissions reductions and a robust clean energy sector. (wri.org)
- Automakers like Volkswagen are all about bringing concepts to auto shows and letting the world see what their design teams can come up with. (torquenews.com)
- He now has turned his attention to showing others how to achieve the success he has had in getting his message out to the world by helping them write their book, get on stages, and deliver powerful talks that move people to action. (toginet.com)
- Tonight," says the previouslys guy, "Hiro travels five years into the future to a world they hope they never see. (brilliantbutcancelled.com)
- Detroit Auto Show: The best cars, SUVs, pickups and concepts we've seen Automakers from around the world are in Detroit introducing some stunning new cars, SUVs, trucks and concepts as well as updates of top-sellers. (usatoday.com)
- This week the Outdoor Retailer trade show kicks off in Salt Lake City. (gearjunkie.com)
- Trader technique using volatility and CBOE VIX futures to pinpoint trade execution in long butterfly S&P 500 options spread. (futuresmag.com)
- The documentary did, however, demonstrate the concerns UK farming has about future trade, and what we could expect to see on our supermarket shelves if the government were to allow food into the country which has been produced in ways that would be illegal here. (thecattlesite.com)
- If we are to maintain our values of environmental protection and animal welfare which are at the core of UK farming, and we know the public want to uphold, future trade deals must ensure all imports meet the standard required of UK farmers. (thecattlesite.com)
- However, Hanson acknowledged there were fears over what the future could hold. (phys.org)
- This means that you will not need to remember your user name and password in the future and you will be able to login with the account you choose to sync, with the click of a button. (frontiersin.org)
- He confirmed that the CLA would not be instructing members how they should vote and would be ensuring both arguments were heard at events taking place over the course of the show. (cla.org.uk)
- She's also been featured in magazines, and on radio shows across the globe, and as a speaker at global conferences & events. (toginet.com)