Commission on Professional and Hospital Activities
Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-5
A eukaryotic initiation factor that interacts with the 40S initiation complex and promotes the hydrolysis of the bound GTP. The hydrolysis of GTP causes the release of EUKARYOTIC INITIATION FACTOR-2 and EUKARYOTIC INITIATION FACTOR-3 from the 40S subunit and the subsequent joining of the 60S ribosomal subunit to the 40S complex to form the functional 80S initiation complex
Vaccines used to prevent infection by viruses in the family ORTHOMYXOVIRIDAE. It includes both killed and attenuated vaccines. The composition of the vaccines is changed each year in response to antigenic shifts and changes in prevalence of influenza virus strains. The vaccine is usually bivalent or trivalent, containing one or two INFLUENZAVIRUS A strains and one INFLUENZAVIRUS B strain.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Organized services to administer immunization procedures in the prevention of various diseases. The programs are made available over a wide range of sites: schools, hospitals, public health agencies, voluntary health agencies, etc. They are administered to an equally wide range of population groups or on various administrative levels: community, municipal, state, national, international.
Heart Arrest, Induced
The family Cervidae of 17 genera and 45 species occurring nearly throughout North America, South America, and Eurasia, on most associated continental islands, and in northern Africa. Wild populations of deer have been established through introduction by people in Cuba, New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, and other places where the family does not naturally occur. They are slim, long-legged and best characterized by the presence of antlers. Their habitat is forests, swamps, brush country, deserts, and arctic tundra. They are usually good swimmers; some migrate seasonally. (Walker's Mammals of the World, 5th ed, p1362)
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
An optical source that emits photons in a coherent beam. Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) is brought about using devices that transform light of varying frequencies into a single intense, nearly nondivergent beam of monochromatic radiation. Lasers operate in the infrared, visible, ultraviolet, or X-ray regions of the spectrum.
Any visible result of a procedure which is caused by the procedure itself and not by the entity being analyzed. Common examples include histological structures introduced by tissue processing, radiographic images of structures that are not naturally present in living tissue, and products of chemical reactions that occur during analysis.
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Devices or objects in various imaging techniques used to visualize or enhance visualization by simulating conditions encountered in the procedure. Phantoms are used very often in procedures employing or measuring x-irradiation or radioactive material to evaluate performance. Phantoms often have properties similar to human tissue. Water demonstrates absorbing properties similar to normal tissue, hence water-filled phantoms are used to map radiation levels. Phantoms are used also as teaching aids to simulate real conditions with x-ray or ultrasonic machines. (From Iturralde, Dictionary and Handbook of Nuclear Medicine and Clinical Imaging, 1990)
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Sensitivity and Specificity
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
Manfred von Richthofen
Who fired the shot that killed Richthofen?. Controversy and contradictory hypotheses continue to surround the identity of ... "The Death of Manfred von Richthofen: Who fired the fatal shot?" Sabretache: Journal and Proceedings of the Military History ... "The Death of Manfred von Richthofen: Who fired the fatal shot?" Sabretache: Journal and Proceedings of the Military History ... After a long dogfight, Hawker was shot in the back of the head as he attempted to escape back to his own lines. After this ...
Talk:Madoff investment scandal
Rather than the 'mug shot' which is expected to look 'suspicious', a portrait of Madoff at his most disarmingly gregarious & ... madoff mug shot. can we use the DOJ mugshot free and clear for this page? if so, here it is to post:. http://www.cbs12. ...
Third title shot and beyond. Mir was expected to face Cain Velasquez on May 25, 2012, at UFC 146. However, on April ... "Brandon Vera Loses Title Shot Due to Contract Dispute". Bleacherreport.com. Retrieved 2015-12-21.. ...
Speed of sound
Single-shot timing methods. The simplest concept is the measurement made using two microphones and a fast recording ...
Field artillery in the American Civil War
Shot (or bolt). Shot was a solid projectile that included no explosive charge. For a smoothbore, the projectile was a ... Italics denotes data for shell, not shot. There were two general types of artillery weapons used during the Civil War: ... Round shot could be employed in ricochet fire, extending the depth and range of its effect on land or water while bolts tended ... They fired solid shot, shell, grape and canister, and were accurate at a mile. We would not have exchanged them for Parrott ...
Censorship in Thailand
Foreign films shot in Thailand. All foreign companies must apply for shooting permission to the Film Board of Thailand.[ ... was about to be appointed to the board of directors of Shin Corporation when his appointment was shot down by the palace. Post ...
Shot noise. Main article: Shot noise. Shot noise is a type of electronic noise that occurs when the finite number of ... Shot noise is a Poisson process and the charge carriers that make up the current follow a Poisson distribution. The root mean ...
Scotties Tournament of Hearts
Ford Hot Shots. Further information: Ford Hot Shots. Records. Number of games played. As of the 2018 Scotties ... Shot of the Week Award. The Shot of the Week Award is presented by the organizing committee to the player who makes the ... most outstanding shot during the tournament. The award has not been presented since 2013. ...
Shots. Main article: Tennis shots. A competent tennis player has eight basic shots in his or her repertoire: the serve, ... Other shots. A volley is a shot returned to the opponent in mid-air before the ball bounces, generally performed near the net, ... It is usually used to play backhand shots and it is rare to see forehand shots played from it. A stroke from this stance may ... Most players change grips during a match depending on what shot they are hitting; for example, slice shots and serves call for ...
1979 Stanley Cup Finals
John Davidson 31 saves / 32 shots. Goalie stats. Ken Dryden 9 saves / 13 shots, Michel Larocque 9 saves / 9 shots. ... John Davidson 27 saves / 33 shots. Goalie stats. Ken Dryden 23 saves / 25 shots. ... Ken Dryden 19 saves / 20 shots. Goalie stats. John Davidson 19 saves / 23 shots. ... Ken Dryden 18 saves / 21 shots. Goalie stats. John Davidson 38 saves / 42 shots. ...
1987 Canada Cup
Shots. 24. Finals Game 1. 11 September 1987. 20:00 EDT. Soviet Union. 6-5 (OT). Canada The Forum, Montreal. Attendance: ... Shots. 33. Finals Game 2. 13 September 1987. 20:00 EDT. Canada. 6-5 (2OT). Soviet Union Copps Coliseum, Hamilton. ... Shots. 33. Finals Game 3. 15 September 1987. 20:00 EDT. Canada. 6-5. Soviet Union Copps Coliseum, Hamilton. Attendance: ... Shots. 36. Semi-Finals. 8 September 1987. 20:00 EDT. Soviet Union. 4-2. Sweden Copps Coliseum, Hamilton. Attendance: ...
"Health Shots. NPR. Retrieved October 18, 2018. ...Medicaid, the nation's public insurance program that assists 75 million low- ...
Green Party of the United States
"Long Shots". The Huffington Post. Retrieved August 19, 2019.. *^ "Green Party - State Parties". Green Party US. 2015. Archived ...
"shots.net. Retrieved 2014-02-20.. *^ "Domino's Pizza Hero (Case Study)". YouTube. 2012-06-07. Retrieved 2014-02-20.. ...
2001 Germany v England football match
Rio Ferdinand headed it back to Steven Gerrard, who shot the ball into the bottom-left corner of the German goal from 25 yards ...
Heroic Age (comics)
One-Shots. Dark Avengers. The Avengers Vol. 4 #1-6. Avengers Prime #1-5. Enter the Heroic Age #1. ...
Festival of Britain
Shot Tower. (Architecture and Design Treatment: Hugh Casson and James Gardner.). *Design Review. (Display Designers: Nevile ...
"Allergy shots". Archived from the original on 22 April 2010. Retrieved 9 April 2010.. ... Treatment includes over-the-counter medications, antihistamines, nasal decongestants, allergy shots, and alternative medicine. ...
Ruby (Catfish album)
Don Walker (2019). Shots. BlackInc. p. 184. ISBN 9781760641566. Jennifer Land. "Don Walker - Songwriter for the Common Man". ...
... shots. Retrieved 7 May 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Megarry, Daniel (25 November 2019). "Rina Sawayama goes ...
Shots. NPR. Retrieved September 29, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Katherine Mangu-Ward (Apr 25, 2014). "Beezin ...
"Interview with JULIE PARSONS". Shots. "Childhood memories". Irish Independent. 17 September 2000. "Exit the great entertainer ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "MeringCarson launches global campaign for Visit California". Shots. Retrieved 20 ...
"Kim Gehrig: Cutting edge creativity". shots. Retrieved 2020-02-02. "Wiley's Cash In My Pocket by Kim Gehrig , Promonews". ...
Shots. Resting in a shed after marching over 40 miles (64 km), Rabbi Eliahou asks if anyone has seen his son. They had stuck ... If one of us had stopped for a second, a sharp shot finished off another filthy son of a bitch. Near me, men were collapsing in ... When they had finished, each prisoner had to approach the hole, present his neck, and was shot. Babies were thrown into the air ... was shot in the leg and taken for dead. But the Jews of Sighet would not listen, making Moshe Night's first unheeded witness. ...
List of awards and nominations received by Stormzy
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Nominations for UK Music Video Awards 2019 revealed". Shots. 26 September 2019. ...
Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Schleh, Selena (18 January 2018). "Playlist: Kinga Burza". Shots. Archived from the ...
"RSA Films signs award-winning documentary filmmaker Alison Chernick". shots. 9 March 2020. Retrieved 25 March 2020. Chernick, ...
"PostPanic rebrands for the next 21 years". shots. 4 October 2019. Retrieved 3 February 2021. Fleming, Jr., Mike (26 March 2015 ...
... shots". shots. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 22 December 2016. Retrieved 22 December 2016.CS1 maint: archived ... shot in a blizzard, where Seomore contracted frostbite), Duffy, British Sea Power and The Last Shadow Puppets whom Alex Turner ...
For them, allergy shots (or allergen immunotherapy) can be beneficial. ... Are Allergy Shots Safe?. Allergy shots help the body build up a tolerance to allergens so that there is less of a reaction to ... Allergy shots are not useful for food allergies.. When receiving allergy shots, a child may experience a small reaction near ... How Allergy Shots Help. Allergy shots help the body build immunity to specific allergens, thus eventually preventing or ...
Parting shots - SFGate
A bad week for dog lovers, though.Dick CheneyHaving exhausted his scorn on critics from the left, the former vice president now turns on Bush 43 for being a softie.California taxpayersState Controller John Chiang announces that the state will stop issuing IOUs on Sept. 4, a month earlier than expected.Umpires The big Giants-Dodgers series was rife with horrendous calls.
Live Pd: Shots Fired [Video]
They find a man who sustained several gun shot wounds and work on finding leads to track down the shooter in this clip from ... Police respond to a call reporting a shots fired in a neighborhood. ... Police respond to a call reporting a shots fired in a neighborhood. They find a man who sustained several gun shot wounds and ...
Flu Shots for Seniors | HuffPost
What can you tell me about the flu shots made for seniors? I got sick last winter after getting a standard flu shot, and am ... What can you tell me about the flu shots made for seniors? I got sick last winter after getting a standard flu shot, and am ... You also need to be aware that these senior-specific flu shots cannot guarantee that you wont get the flu this season, but ... To locate a vaccination site that offers any of these shots, visit Vaccines.gov and type in your ZIP code. ...
Travel Portal Directory - Vaccinations & Shots
Allergy Shots: Underused Treatment?
Many scowl at the mention of allergy shots. But experts say they can offer lasting relief -- freeing people from daily allergy ... Allergy Shots and the Triggers They Fight. Allergy shots are effective against all sorts of allergy triggers that float in the ... Allergy Shots: Underused Treatment?. Many scowl at the mention of allergy shots. But experts say they can offer lasting relief ... Allergy shots are not recommended for those with heart disease or severe asthma. In addition, allergy shots should not be ...
What are allergy shots?
allergy shots help your body get used to allergens, the things that trigger an allergic reaction. they arent a cure, but in ... What are allergy shots?. ANSWER Allergy shots help your body get used to allergens, the things that trigger an allergic ... You may want to consider allergy shots -- also called " immunotherapy" -- if you have symptoms more than 3 months a year and ...
Hepatitis B Shots Coverage
Learn how Hepatitis B shots coverage is part of Medicare Part B. Get Hep B vaccine cost paid & use preventive services to stay ... Hepatitis B shots Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers these shots if youre at medium or high risk for Hepatitis B. Your ... You pay nothing for the shot if your doctor or other qualified health care provider accepts ...
shots - Posts
Treatments and Tools for shots. Find shots information, treatments for shots and shots symptoms. ... shots - MedHelps shots Center for Information, Symptoms, Resources, ... Posts on shots. Pro opinion on gun shots hearing loss - Hearing Loss Community ... I am 16 and had 3 Synvisc shots at the beginning of the year in 2015 and I had very high ho... ...
Before, During, and After Shots | CDC
What you need to do to prepare and what to expect during and after your child is given shots. ... After the shots. Sometimes children experience mild reactions from shots, such as pain at the injection site, a rash or a fever ... Help your child see vaccines as a good thing. Never threaten your child with shots by saying, "If you misbehave I will have the ... Use a cool, damp cloth to help reduce redness, soreness and/or swelling at in the place where the shot was given. ...
Shot glass - Wikipedia
A single shot glass holds a full shot. Fluted glass. A fluted glass is a type of shot glass with a basic ... In Germany, shot glasses (Schnapsglas, Pinnchen, Stamperl) are smaller. Greece 45 ml 90 ml A shot is also ... "shot". Oxford English Dictionary (2nd ed.). Oxford University Press. 1989.. *^ "He held his shot glass upside down and watched ... Tall shot glasses are taller, but narrower. Rounded glass. In rounded shot glasses, the walls of the ...
Allergy Shots (for Parents) - Nemours
For them, allergy shots (or allergen immunotherapy) can help. ... How Do Allergy Shots Help?. Allergy shots help the body build ... Allergy shots arent helpful for food allergies.. Why Are Allergy Shots Used?. An allergy is when the bodys immune system ... Are Allergy Shots Safe?. Allergy shots given by a trained health professional are safe and effective. Kids as young as 5 years ... What Are Allergy Shots?. Allergy shots (allergen immunotherapy) can treat some types of allergies. Theyre sometimes used for ...
Mug Shots | The Smoking Gun
Getting all the shots - Philly
... for Ive had about as many shots as my arms will hold this afternoon. Ive had injections for meningitis, typhoid, and tetanus ... Except for the shots, I quite like going to Lankenaus travel clinic. There isnt much of a wait, the doctors and nurses are ... Getting all the shots Updated: June 7, 2011 - 1:40 PM EDT * ... We decided to forego the shots that might protect me from ... for Ive had about as many shots as my arms will hold this afternoon. Ive had injections for meningitis, typhoid, and tetanus ...
A Kid's Guide to Shots
... youve probably had most of your shots. But even bigger kids may need a shot once in a while. Find out more about them in this ... First Shots. The good news is that kids get a lot of the shots they need by age 2. So if youre old enough to read this article ... But shots are great for the health of the country and world, too. How? When almost all kids have received these shots, it means ... There are a few shots given when kids are between 4 and 6 years old. The next set of shots isnt usually until kids are about ...
Allergy shots: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
An allergy shot is a medicine that is injected into your body to treat allergy symptoms. ... Allergy shots are only one part of an allergy treatment plan. You may also take allergy medicines while having allergy shots. ... A health care provider gives you the shots for 3 to 5 years. This series of allergy shots may help reduce your allergy symptoms ... You continue to have symptoms after several months of allergy shots. *You have questions or concerns about the allergy shots or ...
Shots - Dribbble - Dribbble
Flu Shot Myths, Busted
Centers for Disease Control of Prevention estimates that half of all Americans will avoid getting the flu shot this year. Here ... Getting the flu shot could stop you from suffering through a second round. Myth: Flu shots protect against the stomach flu.. ... Myth: You can get the flu from a flu shot.. Truth: The flu shot is an inactivated vaccine, which means that the virus on it has ... "You cannot get the flu from a flu shot." Related: Do You Have a Cold, or the Flu?. Here are a few other flu-shot related myths ...
Water Gunman Shot | WIRED
Two officers fired 17 shots at Michael Jones, hitting him six times in the legs, after responding to a call that a machine-gun ... A 16-year-old boy toting a water gun closely resembling a 9mm MP5 submachine gun is in critical condition after being shot ... Water Gunman Shot. A 16-year-old boy toting a water gun closely resembling a 9mm MP5 submachine gun is in critical condition ... Two officers fired 17 shots at Michael Jones, hitting him six times in the legs, after responding to a call that a machine-gun ...
Mug Shots: Weepy | The Smoking Gun
MUG SHOTS: Sports | The Smoking Gun
Does your child need allergy shots?
... you may wonder if allergy shots are the answer. - Christopher C. Chang, M.D., Ph.D., Philadelphia Philly.com ... We administer shots by giving them on a scheduled basis for three to five years. Typically, we start off with a shot once or ... Shortly after that, we will taper down the frequency of the shots, so we go from giving shots once a week to twice a month to ... How allergy shots work: The allergy shot contains purified extracts of the components to which the patient is allergic. ...
Babies and shots: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
This article discusses how to ease the pain of shots for babies. ... shots; DTaP - shots; Hepatitis A - shots; Hepatitis B - shots; ... shots; Influenza - shots; Meningococcal - shots; MMR - shots; Pneumococcal - shots; Polio - shots; IPV - shots; Tdap - shots ... BEFORE THE SHOT. Tell older children that the shot is needed to keep them safe and healthy. Knowing what to expect ahead of ... Explain that you do not like shots either, but you try to be brave, too. Praise the child after the shot is over, whether or ...
Puppy Shots Schedule | PetSmart
The puppy shots schedule starts at six to eight weeks old. Your puppy needs to visit the veterinarian several times during his ... Puppys first shots. Puppies need their first vaccinations at six to eight weeks old. Whether you adopt a puppy or buy one, ... If your dog is over 16 weeks old and isnt up-to-date on shots, or if youre not sure, its better to be safe than sorry: Your ... In their first year, fur-babies will need to visit the vet a few times for immunizations and regular booster shots. ...
Allergy Shots during Pregnancy
Allergy shots or subcutaneous immunotherapy are a long-term treatment of allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, allergic ... The process Allergy Shots. A particular immunotherapy consist of giving small doses of shots that will not cause an allergic ... Side effects of Allergy Shots. Generally, the only side effect that patient receive after having an allergy shot is swelling or ... even after the shots are finished. The allergic symptoms may return more quickly, if the shots are stopped prior to a total of ...
Energy Drinks & Shots | Safeway
Cortisone shots - Mayo Clinic
Potential side effects generally limit the number of cortisone shots you can receive in one year. ... These shots can help relieve pain and inflammation. ... After your cortisone shot, your doctor might ask that you:. * ... After the cortisone shot. Some people have redness and a feeling of warmth of the chest and face after a cortisone shot. If you ... Results of cortisone shots typically depend on the reason for the treatment. Cortisone shots commonly cause a temporary flare ...
Pumpkin could help diabetics avoid insulin shots - Reuters
Dissecting the Physics of Basketball Bank Shots | WIRED
... that had the highest increase in success rate with bank shots over direct shots. Indeed, these areas are usually off to the ... where a bank shot was much more likely to go in than with a direct shot. ... He won the Ivy League Championship for his team by hitting a last-second jump shot from the right wing. And did he bank it in? ... Up top, you can see the area that had the success rate for bank shots. It makes sense that the percentage drops so low on the ...
VaccineVaccinesVaccinationsImmunizationBooster shots2017InfluenzaAllergensImmunotherapyInjectionsRabies shotAmerican Academy ofSymptomsReceive allergy shotsAllergiesDistemperReactionImmuneParvovirusRednessImmunityBenefit from allergy shotsSeasonal flu shot every yearNasal sprayMeaslesChickenpoxPregnantPneumoniaAllergy shot treatmentSmall dosesMedicationsLess painfulPuppy ShotsRecommend allergy shotsHealthDosesYearPeopleDoseInjection siteDoctorsPatientsChild'sAntihistamineOffer flu shotsAfterwardAllergicVaccinationFewer shotsReactionsPregnancyOlder adultsReutersWorkSide Effects
- I got sick last winter after getting a standard flu shot, and am wandering if the flu vaccine for older adults would provide me better protection this year. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Approved for U.S. use in 2009, the Fluzone High-Dose is a high-potency vaccine that contains four times the amount of antigen as a regular flu shot does, which creates a stronger immune response for better protection. (huffingtonpost.com)
- This vaccine, according to a 2013 clinical trial, was 24 percent more effective than the regular-dose shot at preventing flu in seniors. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Still, more than half of the population of the United States avoids getting an influenza vaccine each year, usually because they're afraid that the flu shot itself will give them the flu. (yahoo.com)
- Neither should anyone who has ever had a severe allergic reaction to eggs (the virus for the vaccine are grown in chicken eggs) or who has had a severe reaction to a previous flu shot. (yahoo.com)
- Truth: The flu shot is an inactivated vaccine, which means that the virus on it has been killed. (yahoo.com)
- During an allergy shot treatment, a small amount of the specific allergen in question is injected into a person's arm same as a vaccine is provided. (selfgrowth.com)
- Hundreds of students and staffers lined up at Temple University for free vaccine booster shots as the number of confirmed mumps cases has topped 100. (usatoday.com)
- The standard vaccine regimen has been five shots over a 28-day period, but recent research has shown that the vaccine works in just four (or even three) shots. (cnn.com)
- Girls as young as age nine can start the vaccine series, and catch-up vaccination is recommended for women up to age 26 who have not yet gotten their shots. (reuters.com)
- Chao said even among patients in her health organization, who don't have to pay an extra cost to get the HPV vaccine, the rate of people who get all three shots is only about 40 percent. (reuters.com)
- Meanwhile, fourth grader Eric Cartman, who is terrified of needles, refuses the vaccine required by his school, squealing like a pig and evading restraint whenever a shot is imminent. (wikipedia.org)
- And each vaccine usually requires more than one dose (shot). (healthfinder.gov)
- If your child or another family member has ever had a bad reaction to a vaccine in the past, tell the doctor before your child gets a shot. (healthfinder.gov)
- Public health officials urge older adults to get the shingles vaccine as well as other shots they need. (baltimoresun.com)
- In terms of the flu vaccine, one out of three seniors skips this shot each year. (baltimoresun.com)
- Shots for the most important pet diseases last three to seven years, or longer, and annual shots put pets at greater risk of vaccine-related problems. (freerepublic.com)
- Vets, who charge $30 to $60 for yearly shots, are loath to defy vaccine label instructions and lose an important source of revenue. (freerepublic.com)
- It's time to get your flu shot, say health experts, and this year two new forms of vaccine are available. (aarp.org)
- Those 18 to 64 who are squeamish about shots can opt for a vaccine that uses a tiny needle to deliver immune-boosting vaccine into the skin, rather than into the muscle like the standard shot. (aarp.org)
- Although an annual flu shot for older people has long been a mainstay of U.S. public health policy, the last several years have brought increasing debate among experts about just how effective the vaccine is in older people. (aarp.org)
- The vaccine contains four times the immune-triggering viral proteins as the regular shot. (aarp.org)
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has not recommended the high-dose shot over the standard vaccine, preferring to wait for the results of research looking at whether greater antibody response translates into fewer people getting sick with the flu. (aarp.org)
- Getting your flu shot may be less painful with the new tiny-needle vaccine. (aarp.org)
- The shot provides immunity against the same three strains of influenza as last year's vaccine. (aarp.org)
- These FDA approved vaccines are designed to offer extra protection beyond what a standard flu shot provides, which is important for older adults who have weaker immune defenses and have a great risk of developing dangerous flu complications. (huffingtonpost.com)
- To locate a vaccination site that offers any of these shots, visit Vaccines.gov and type in your ZIP code. (huffingtonpost.com)
- But shots called vaccines keep you from getting some serious diseases. (kidshealth.org)
- The core vaccines are injected in a combination shot, with two booster shots given at three-week intervals. (ehow.co.uk)
- Shots (also called vaccines or immunizations) help protect children from serious diseases. (healthfinder.gov)
- According to the latest federal data, 'Rates for older adults getting flu , pneumonia , tetanus or shingles shots, the four most used vaccines among the elderly, have stayed flat and fall behind national goals. (baltimoresun.com)
- According to the CDC the flu shots or vaccines are not 100 percent protective against the infection but can provide some measure of protection against this illness. (news-medical.net)
- There are NO required vaccinations or shots for travel to Belize. (google.com)
- Doctors give allergy shots with needles that are smaller than those used for most childhood vaccinations, so they're less painful. (kidshealth.org)
- Vaccinations include seasonal flu shots, pneumonia, and more. (albertsons.com)
- Puppies need vaccinations to stay healthy and avoid serious disease, but some shots may cause side effects, including diarrhoea. (ehow.co.uk)
- The recommended protocol for core puppy shots includes vaccinations against canine distemper, parvovirus and hepatitis. (ehow.co.uk)
- All children in 13 Chicago high-risk communities should receive measles vaccinations when they are 6 months old, followed by booster shots at 15 months. (chicagotribune.com)
- Puppy Shots & Diarrhea" last modified May 13, 2017. (ehow.co.uk)
- o CDC and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommend flu shots for all women who are pregnant during the influenza season (October through May in the United States) (1, 2 ). (cdc.gov)
- o Health care providers for pregnant women, especially obstetricians and midwives, are encouraged to continue to recommend and offer flu shots to pregnant women throughout the influenza season to prevent the flu. (cdc.gov)
- We're in the thick of cold and flu season and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control of Prevention estimates that seasonal flu shots prevented 5 million cases of influenza last year and helped keep 40,000 people out of the hospital in 2011. (yahoo.com)
- Influenza specialist Kristin Nichol, M.D., professor of medicine at the University of Minnesota Medical School, says both new flu shots may come to occupy a 'special niche' in the arsenal against influenza. (aarp.org)
- This new flu shot targets flu strains of the influenza virus. (news-medical.net)
- Allergy shots help the body build immunity to specific allergens, thus eventually preventing or lessening reactions from exposure to the allergen. (kidshealth.org)
- The shots contain very small amount of a purified form of the allergens that are causing problems. (kidshealth.org)
- The dose is slowly increased with each shot to allow the immune system to safely adjust and build immunity to the allergens. (kidshealth.org)
- Allergy shots help the body build up a tolerance to allergens so that there is less of a reaction to them. (kidshealth.org)
- Generally, the shots are most effective against insect venoms and allergens that are inhaled, such as pollens, dust, and animal dander. (kidshealth.org)
- The substances in the shots are chosen according to the allergens identified from a person's medical history and by the allergist during the initial testing. (kidshealth.org)
- Allergy shots help your body get used to allergens, the things that trigger an allergic reaction. (webmd.com)
- Allergy shots help the body build immunity to specific allergens, so it's not as bothered by them. (kidshealth.org)
- Only the allergens you are allergic to are in your allergy shots. (medlineplus.gov)
- For some kids, allergy shots may temporarily alter their immune systems and allow them to develop tolerance to allergens. (philly.com)
- Allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots) can be an effective treatment for certain allergies. (kidshealth.org)
- Allergy shots should be administered only under the supervision of an allergist/immunologist or other doctor specifically trained in immunotherapy. (kidshealth.org)
- And allergy shots -- medically known as allergen immunotherapy -- are considered by most experts to be the most effective way to bring long-term relief of allergy symptoms . (webmd.com)
- You may want to consider allergy shots -- also called " immunotherapy" -- if you have symptoms more than 3 months a year and medicines don't give you enough relief. (webmd.com)
- Allergy shots (allergen immunotherapy) can treat some types of allergies . (kidshealth.org)
- Treatment with allergy shots is also called immunotherapy. (medlineplus.gov)
- Allergy shots or subcutaneous immunotherapy are a long-term treatment of allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, allergic conjunctivitis and atopic dermatitis in women. (selfgrowth.com)
- A particular immunotherapy consist of giving small doses of shots that will not cause an allergic reaction, then slowly increasing the dose until larger amounts of the allergen are tolerated by a person. (selfgrowth.com)
- Then there's the time involved -- weekly injections for three to five months to gradually build resistance followed by several years of monthly "maintenance" shots. (webmd.com)
- After having at least 3 years of allergen injections, the patient continues to get benefit for next 5 to 10 years or longer, even after the shots are finished. (selfgrowth.com)
- Cortisone shots are injections that can help relieve pain and inflammation in a specific area of your body. (mayoclinic.org)
- Just as humans don't need a measles shot every year, neither do dogs or cats need annual injections for illnesses such as parvo, distemper or kennel cough. (freerepublic.com)
- Vitamin B-12 shots are injections that can be prescribed to treat a vitamin B-12 deficiency. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Vitamin B-12 shots are injections containing high levels of cyanocobalamin. (medicalnewstoday.com)
American Academy of3
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that kids who have been exposed to rabies receive four shots in two weeks. (cnn.com)
- Dr. Robert Daum, head of the pediatric infectious disease program at the University of Chicago and a consultant to the American Academy of Pediatrics, recommends that all grade school, high school and college students receive a booster shot, as well as those adults younger than 33 who work around children or in the high-risk areas. (chicagotribune.com)
- According to recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics all eligible children should receive the flu shot and the spray mist is to be used only for children who refuse the shots or for paediatricians who have run out of the flu shots. (news-medical.net)
- After years of getting allergy shots, a patient may have lasting relief from symptoms. (kidshealth.org)
- 2nd Depo Shot Pregnancy symptoms - Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? (medhelp.org)
- An allergy shot is a medicine that is injected into your body to treat allergy symptoms. (medlineplus.gov)
- This series of allergy shots may help reduce your allergy symptoms. (medlineplus.gov)
- After several months of shots, some or all of your symptoms may be relieved. (medlineplus.gov)
- For some people, allergy shots can prevent new allergies and reduce asthma symptoms. (medlineplus.gov)
- Your provider will assess your symptoms now and then to help decide when you can stop receiving the shots. (medlineplus.gov)
- Allergy shots involve the administration of an allergen such as pollens, dust mites, pet dander and molds, which would results in worsen allergy symptoms. (selfgrowth.com)
- The allergic symptoms may return more quickly, if the shots are stopped prior to a total of 3 years. (selfgrowth.com)
- Antihistamine shots also are used to alleviate extra pyramidal symptoms of antipsychotic medications. (medicinenet.com)
- But, people who get the shot and still get sick usually experience milder symptoms. (greeleytribune.com)
Receive allergy shots2
- Allergy shots also can help kids who have both allergies and asthma have fewer asthma flare-ups. (kidshealth.org)
- Allergy shots are not useful for food allergies. (kidshealth.org)
- Shots might seem like an unusual way to treat allergies, but they're effective at decreasing sensitivity to triggers. (kidshealth.org)
- A survey by the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) shows that two in three people with allergies would never consider getting allergy shots. (webmd.com)
- Allergy shots aren't helpful for food allergies . (kidshealth.org)
- Food allergies are not treated with allergy shots. (medlineplus.gov)
- To treat allergies that are not effectively relieved by medications, allergy shots are a viable option for children. (philly.com)
- Allergy shots are also used for the treatment of venom allergy but not for food allergies. (selfgrowth.com)
- When receiving allergy shots, a child may experience a small reaction near the site of the injection within a few hours of the shot. (kidshealth.org)
- An allergy shot may cause a reaction on the skin, such as redness, swelling, and itching. (medlineplus.gov)
- Though rare, an allergy shot can also cause a severe life-threatening allergic reaction called anaphylaxis . (medlineplus.gov)
- Because of this, you may need to stay in your provider's office for 30 minutes after your shot to check for this reaction. (medlineplus.gov)
- When we administer an allergy shot at Nemours, we wait 30 minutes for any sign of reaction. (philly.com)
- We most definitely do not recommend anyone receiving shots at home, even if they have medical training, due to the risk of reaction I mentioned earlier. (philly.com)
- Every child who gets allergy shots is prescribed an epi-pen (epinephrine) as a precaution in case of an extreme reaction. (philly.com)
- In rare case, a person can have a serious reaction to an allergy shot within 30 minutes of the injection. (selfgrowth.com)
- In the months following the airing of Part One, there was much widespread debate among fans of the series as to who actually shot Mr. Burns and in many ways the public reaction and response to the episode mirrored that of its "Who shot J.R. (wikipedia.org)
- I've never had injection site reaction which hopefully is infrequency of shots. (dailystrength.org)
- An adverse reaction to shots is called vaccinosis. (ehow.co.uk)
- Since combination shots are more likely to cause a reaction, some people recommend separating the combination shot. (vetinfo.com)
- It takes up to two weeks for your body to gain protection after being vaccinated so, while you're waiting for your immune system to ramp up, if you're exposed to the virus shortly before getting vaccinated, or if you encounter another strain of the virus after you've had your shot, you can still end up with the flu. (yahoo.com)
- Children with weakened immune systems should continue to receive the five-shot regimen, the group says. (cnn.com)
- Since puppies have weak immune systems that are prone to contracting many diseases, puppy shots are important. (vetinfo.com)
- Because the injection goes into the skin, an area rich with cells that play an important role in immune response, it produces about the same antibody response as the standard shot, but with 40 percent less active ingredient. (aarp.org)
- Depending on the risk level, puppies are often vaccinated for parvovirus as early as 5 weeks, but often, the first shot puppies receive is a combination shot at 6 to 9 weeks. (vetinfo.com)
- Generally, the only side effect that patient receive after having an allergy shot is swelling or redness at the site of the injection. (selfgrowth.com)
- Some people have redness and a feeling of warmth of the chest and face after a cortisone shot. (mayoclinic.org)
- The most common side effect is pain or redness where the shot was given. (healthfinder.gov)
- It's unclear whether getting one or two shots offers women any immunity from HPV. (reuters.com)
- Fearing that this may threaten the herd immunity that protects their children, the other parents in town conspire with her to ambush Cartman with a shot as he sleeps, and when this fails, they hire an expert pig wrestler, Big Mesquite Murph, who captures Cartman and places him in a pen. (wikipedia.org)
Benefit from allergy shots2
Seasonal flu shot every year2
- CDC states that all babies over the age of six months need to get vaccinated with a traditional flu shot or a nasal spray called FluMist (for children over two years age). (news-medical.net)
- Because most kids in the United States get all their shots, you rarely meet anyone who has had diseases like measles or mumps. (kidshealth.org)
- Even kids who get the shot to prevent chickenpox can still get a case of it. (kidshealth.org)
- Pregnant women should not begin allergy shots. (medlineplus.gov)
- But, they may be able to continue allergy shot treatment that was started before they became pregnant. (medlineplus.gov)
- Women may continue to benefit from these therapies if they are currently receiving allergy shots at the time they become pregnant. (selfgrowth.com)
- Allergy shots can be continued during pregnancy but it is normally not encouraged to start this treatment while pregnant. (selfgrowth.com)
- Every year we see severe illness and death caused by flu in Tennessee, so please get a flu shot to protect others around you who are more vulnerable to flu, like babies, pregnant moms and seniors. (tn.us)
- I did eventually get pregnant using Metformin,shots and IUI. (dailystrength.org)
- I actually took Repronex/Menopur shots when I got pregnant with my daughter. (dailystrength.org)
- For those who did not have pneumonia previously, the pneumonia shot is recommended once for people age 65 and older. (baltimoresun.com)
- Under Medicare Part B, flu and pneumonia shots are free. (baltimoresun.com)
- Research has suggested that getting the shot decreases an older person's chances of being hospitalized for flu or pneumonia, and of dying. (aarp.org)
Allergy shot treatment1
- To know more about the allergy shot treatment, you can book an appointment with Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour , the best IVF specialist doctor in Delhi. (selfgrowth.com)
- If your doctor recommends allergen immunology, your child might begin receiving shots containing very small doses of allergen once or twice a week. (kidshealth.org)
- If environmental control measures and treatment with basic allergy medications are not successful, allergy shots might be recommended as the next step. (kidshealth.org)
- But the degree of benefit with allergy shots is quite substantial, at least equal to or exceeding many medications. (webmd.com)
- It's precisely because Claritin has gone over the counter that these days, taking once-a-day medications may be more expensive than allergy shots, say experts. (webmd.com)
- Ask your doctor what medications and supplements you should avoid before your cortisone shot. (mayoclinic.org)
- Parents often wonder how to make shots less painful for their babies. (medlineplus.gov)
Recommend allergy shots1
- If these treatments don't help, the allergist might recommend allergy shots. (kidshealth.org)
- Given by a well-trained and experienced health professional, allergy shots are safe and effective and can be given to children as young as 5 years old. (kidshealth.org)
- Allergy shots given by a trained health professional are safe and effective. (kidshealth.org)
- But shots are great for the health of the country and world, too. (kidshealth.org)
- A health care provider gives you the shots for 3 to 5 years. (medlineplus.gov)
- Follow the health care provider's instructions about how to hold your child to steady the leg or arm that will get the shot. (medlineplus.gov)
- Asthma and allergic rhinitis can be significant health concerns during pregnancy and allergy shots can be very helpful in treating these. (selfgrowth.com)
- Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam and Tennessee Department of Health Commissioner John Dreyzehner, MD, MPH rolled up their sleeves and received their annual flu shots today in Jackson. (tn.us)
- The most recent such shortage, in 2009, required public health officials to ration rabies shots. (cnn.com)
- The scheduling might not be that easy to remember, and physicians might not do a good job explaining" the need for three shots, Chao told Reuters Health. (reuters.com)
- Under the Affordable Care Act , the health care reform law passed in 2010, insurance plans must cover recommended shots for kids. (healthfinder.gov)
- If you don't have health insurance, your child can still get shots. (healthfinder.gov)
- Mission Health System, an Asheville, N.C.-based hospital system, recently fired three employees for failing to get flu shots. (shrm.org)
- The number of older adults not getting the shots they need to keep them healthy is significant, so I want to encourage our Howard County seniors to seriously consider talking to their doctor about getting shots, which are important to their future health. (baltimoresun.com)
- Doctors usually issue a prescription for the shot and the patient fills it at a pharmacy or health clinic. (baltimoresun.com)
- I'm going to get sticked today, I guess," announced Margaret Riley as she arrived at the Weld County health department flu-shot clinic. (greeleytribune.com)
- The flu shot doesn't guarantee a fluless winter, said Faton Emani, a registered nurse with the Weld County health department. (greeleytribune.com)
- The Weld County health department offers flu shots. (greeleytribune.com)
- Flu shots are available by appointment at the health department, 1555 N. 17th Ave., Greeley. (greeleytribune.com)
- Allergy shots, which are given year-round, work better against some substances than others. (kidshealth.org)
- Medicare Part B covers both shots, if they are taken at least one year apart. (huffingtonpost.com)
- But researcher Timothy J. Sullivan III, MD, of Emory University, calculated that the same patient would pay only $800 for the first year of allergy shots -- the most expensive year. (webmd.com)
- I am 16 and had 3 Synvisc shots at the beginning of the year in 2015 and I had very high ho. (medhelp.org)
- Most kids should have a flu shot each year. (kidshealth.org)
- The seasonal flu shot protects against the three strains that researchers think will be dominant that year. (yahoo.com)
- Myth: You don't need the flu shot every year. (yahoo.com)
- A 16-year-old boy toting a water gun closely resembling a 9mm MP5 submachine gun is in critical condition after being shot Monday by New York City police officers who thought his toy was real. (wired.com)
- Because of potential side effects, the number of shots you can get in a year generally is limited. (mayoclinic.org)
- A flu shot is one of the easiest steps you can take each year to keep yourself healthy during flu season," Governor Haslam said. (tn.us)
- They found just 38 out of every 100 of them received the second and third shots in the next year. (reuters.com)
- Seniors may also avoid getting the flu shot because the effectiveness of the shot seems to vary each year. (baltimoresun.com)
- A 65-year-old Navajo woman testified Thursday that she heard gunshots near her home on the night two tribal police officers were beaten, shot, and burned to death. (deseretnews.com)
- My husband just got custody of his 3 girls and the oldest is going to start school so we are having to get a physical, but the shot record we have shows she needs 4 year shots, but she told us when she was in TX that she got shots. (medhelp.org)
- If we take her for her physical will getting her 4 year shots again hurt or harm her in any way? (medhelp.org)
- Riley, who lives on a farm three miles west of Hudson, gets a flu shot every year. (greeleytribune.com)
- The autopsy report is expected to be a key piece of evidence in the self-defense claim by Derek Medina, who told police he shot his 27-year-old wife, Jennifer Alfonso, multiple times after a verbal dispute turned violent and she began kicking and punching him with a closed fist. (yahoo.com)
- Myth: Most adults with asthma get the flu shot every year. (healthcentral.com)
- Fact: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) only about one-third of all asthmatic adults get the flu shot every year. (healthcentral.com)
- Fact: According to the Journal of the American College of Chest Physicians, only one-fifth of asthmatic adults younger than 50 years old get the flu shot every year. (healthcentral.com)
- The CDC thus recommends to the general public to get their flu shots well before the flu season begins this year. (news-medical.net)
- This year the CDC officials urge people to start getting their flu shots early before the transmission risk begins. (news-medical.net)
- Every year the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has to choose the strain of the flu virus that would be put into the flu shot. (news-medical.net)
- And if insurance doesn't pick up the bill, allergy shots may be all but impossible for some people to afford. (webmd.com)
- In Italy, the common word for a shot is cicchetto or, more informally and used mainly in nightclubs by young people, shottino . (wikipedia.org)
- Myth: Only elderly people need the flu shot. (yahoo.com)
- Truth: Babies younger than 6 months old and people who have had Guillain-Barre Syndrome should not receive the seasonal flu shot. (yahoo.com)
- Most people who've had shots in this fashion will be able to come off the shots after three to five years and sustain the tolerance to the allergen for several years after that. (philly.com)
- HARTFORD, Conn. -- Two armed thugs tried to rob a line of people waiting for the new PlayStation 3 game system to go on sale early Friday and shot one man who refused to give up his money, authorities said. (washingtonpost.com)
- However, some groups of people are more at risk of deficiency than others and may wish to discuss the possibility of B-12 shots with their doctor. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Now I realise what I was hearing was people being shot dead. (news.com.au)
- Retrieved on May 11, 2021 from https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180912/CDC-recommends-people-get-flu-shots-soon.aspx. (news-medical.net)
- Once the highest effective safe dose is reached, the frequency of shots gradually decreases to weekly, then biweekly, and then possibly monthly. (kidshealth.org)
- You should also know that both the Fluzone High-Dose and FLUAD can cause more of the mild side effects that can occur with a standard-dose flu shot, like pain or tenderness where you got the shot, muscle aches, headache or fatigue. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Typically, we start off with a shot once or twice a week at a very low dose and gradually build up the dosage. (philly.com)
- In general, the dose of the allergy shots is not increased during pregnancy and many allergists decrease the dose. (selfgrowth.com)
- Usually they are sold as a potent dose of nutrients in a quick, easy to toss back shot. (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- Cartman later goes to his doctor himself for the shot, but is told that his mother is exhibiting side effects from the heavy dose she received, which was not intended for an adult. (wikipedia.org)
- For those under 8 years old (who are getting the flu shot for the first time) a second dose may be needed . (healthcentral.com)
- This may prevent reactions to the shot at the injection site, but it does not prevent anaphylaxis. (medlineplus.gov)
- Some doctors use a pain-relieving spray or cream before giving the shot. (medlineplus.gov)
- So doctors typically limit the number of cortisone shots into a joint. (mayoclinic.org)
- Doctors follow a schedule of shots that begins at birth. (healthfinder.gov)
- Doctors recommend that pre-teens ages 11 and 12 get important shots, too. (healthfinder.gov)
- Doctors have to know your levels before giving you a right dosage of human growth hormone shots. (selfgrowth.com)
- But despite their effectiveness, allergy shots are largely ignored by most patients, whom either suffer through the allergy season in silence or pop pills to temporarily ease their misery. (webmd.com)
- It is extremely rare for this to happen, but this is why we monitor patients closely after their shot. (philly.com)
- Patients with high-risk conditions such as heart disease or diabetes should get the flu shot. (baltimoresun.com)
- If your child's discomfort lasts for weeks or months on end or is so severe that it interferes with school, other activities or sleep, you may wonder if allergy shots are the answer. (philly.com)
- Ask the doctor what to expect after your child's shots. (healthfinder.gov)
- This means you may be able to get your child's shots at no cost to you. (healthfinder.gov)
- You may also need to take an antihistamine or another medicine before your allergy shot appointments. (medlineplus.gov)
- What are antihistamine shots, and what are the medical uses for this type of drug? (medicinenet.com)
- What are the side effects of antihistamine shots? (medicinenet.com)
- Which drugs interact with antihistamine shots? (medicinenet.com)
- Is it safe to have antihistamine shots during pregnancy or while breastfeeding? (medicinenet.com)
Offer flu shots1
- Some senior citizen centers and special events, like the 50+ EXPO, Friday, Oct. 16 at Wilde Lake High School, also offer flu shots. (baltimoresun.com)
- That's why kids who get allergy shots are watched in the doctor's office for about 30 minutes afterward. (kidshealth.org)
- The allergy shot contains purified extracts of the components to which the patient is allergic. (philly.com)
- If your dog is over 16 weeks old and isn't up-to-date on shots, or if you're not sure, it's better to be safe than sorry: Your vet may recommend starting the vaccination process again. (petsmart.com)
- When rabies shots became common for pets in the 1950s, no one questioned the value of annual vaccination. (freerepublic.com)
- Most kids will need fewer shots over time. (kidshealth.org)
- Reactions to allergy shots can be treated in your provider's office right away. (medlineplus.gov)
- Meanwhile, Andrea Lee, 30, and Zakiya Teagle Carswell, 33, both remain hospitalized at Tampa's Town and Country Hospital after suffering severe reactions to the shots they received at the hands of Lindsay on Jan. 29. (go.com)
- A communication regarding the risks and benefits of these allergy shots during pregnancy should be established between the patient and allergist before deciding to take this treatment. (selfgrowth.com)
- Myth: Younger adults with asthma are more likely to get the flu shot than older adults. (healthcentral.com)
- MIAMI, Oct 11 (Reuters) - A Florida man who confessed to fatally shooting his wife and posted pictures of her bloodied corpse on Facebook may have shot her several times at point-blank range, a medical examiner's report showed on Friday. (yahoo.com)
- How do Allergy Shots Work? (medlineplus.gov)
- A flu shot does not start to work immediately and usually takes about two weeks before it is fully effective in protecting you from the flu. (tn.us)
- Shots work best when children get them at certain ages. (healthfinder.gov)
- B-12 shots only work if your B-12 stores are depleted. (healingwell.com)
- Got a tricky little shot here, don't have a lot of green to work with, and I have to make the ball stop real quick. (golflink.com)