Fertilization in Vitro
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Reproductive Techniques, Assisted
The transfer of mammalian embryos from an in vivo or in vitro environment to a suitable host to improve pregnancy or gestational outcome in human or animal. In human fertility treatment programs, preimplantation embryos ranging from the 4-cell stage to the blastocyst stage are transferred to the uterine cavity between 3-5 days after FERTILIZATION IN VITRO.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Sperm Injections, Intracytoplasmic
Single Embryo Transfer
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Sensitivity and Specificity
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
A method of providing future reproductive opportunities before a medical treatment with known risk of loss of fertility. Typically reproductive organs or tissues (e.g., sperm, egg, embryos and ovarian or testicular tissues) are cryopreserved for future use before the medical treatment (e.g., chemotherapy, radiation) begins.
Data Interpretation, Statistical
Manuscripts as Topic
Compositions written by hand, as one written before the invention or adoption of printing. A manuscript may also refer to a handwritten copy of an ancient author. A manuscript may be handwritten or typewritten as distinguished from a printed copy, especially the copy of a writer's work from which printed copies are made. (Webster, 3d ed)
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Genetic Predisposition to Disease
The absence of a useful purpose or useful result in a diagnostic procedure or therapeutic intervention. The situation of a patient whose condition will not be improved by treatment or instances in which treatment preserves permanent unconsciousness or cannot end dependence on intensive medical care. (From Ann Intern Med 1990 Jun 15;112(12):949)
Polymorphism, Single Nucleotide
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Combined Modality Therapy
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Method to determine the occurrence of OVULATION by direct or indirect means. Indirect methods examine the effects of PROGESTERONE on cervical mucus (CERVIX MUCUS), or basal body temperature. Direct ovulation detection, generally used in fertility treatment, involves analyses of circulating hormones in blood and ULTRASONOGRAPHY.
Severity of Illness Index
Analysis of Variance
The failure by the observer to measure or identify a phenomenon accurately, which results in an error. Sources for this may be due to the observer's missing an abnormality, or to faulty technique resulting in incorrect test measurement, or to misinterpretation of the data. Two varieties are inter-observer variation (the amount observers vary from one another when reporting on the same material) and intra-observer variation (the amount one observer varies between observations when reporting more than once on the same material).
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
A class of statistical procedures for estimating the survival function (function of time, starting with a population 100% well at a given time and providing the percentage of the population still well at later times). The survival analysis is then used for making inferences about the effects of treatments, prognostic factors, exposures, and other covariates on the function.
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Embryo Culture Techniques
Statistics as Topic
Any deviation of results or inferences from the truth, or processes leading to such deviation. Bias can result from several sources: one-sided or systematic variations in measurement from the true value (systematic error); flaws in study design; deviation of inferences, interpretations, or analyses based on flawed data or data collection; etc. There is no sense of prejudice or subjectivity implied in the assessment of bias under these conditions.
The artificial substitution of heart and lung action as indicated for HEART ARREST resulting from electric shock, DROWNING, respiratory arrest, or other causes. The two major components of cardiopulmonary resuscitation are artificial ventilation (RESPIRATION, ARTIFICIAL) and closed-chest CARDIAC MASSAGE.
False Positive Reactions
A glycoprotein that causes regression of MULLERIAN DUCTS. It is produced by SERTOLI CELLS of the TESTES. In the absence of this hormone, the Mullerian ducts develop into structures of the female reproductive tract. In males, defects of this hormone result in persistent Mullerian duct, a form of MALE PSEUDOHERMAPHRODITISM.
Withholding or withdrawal of a particular treatment or treatments, often (but not necessarily) life-prolonging treatment, from a patient or from a research subject as part of a research protocol. The concept is differentiated from REFUSAL TO TREAT, where the emphasis is on the health professional's or health facility's refusal to treat a patient or group of patients when the patient or the patient's representative requests treatment. Withholding of life-prolonging treatment is usually indexed only with EUTHANASIA, PASSIVE, unless the distinction between withholding and withdrawing treatment, or the issue of withholding palliative rather than curative treatment, is discussed.
Decision Support Techniques
Mature male germ cells derived from SPERMATIDS. As spermatids move toward the lumen of the SEMINIFEROUS TUBULES, they undergo extensive structural changes including the loss of cytoplasm, condensation of CHROMATIN into the SPERM HEAD, formation of the ACROSOME cap, the SPERM MIDPIECE and the SPERM TAIL that provides motility.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Diagnostic Techniques, Urological
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
A complex disorder characterized by infertility, HIRSUTISM; OBESITY; and various menstrual disturbances such as OLIGOMENORRHEA; AMENORRHEA; ANOVULATION. Polycystic ovary syndrome is usually associated with bilateral enlarged ovaries studded with atretic follicles, not with cysts. The term, polycystic ovary, is misleading.
Insemination, Artificial, Homologous
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
A theorem in probability theory named for Thomas Bayes (1702-1761). In epidemiology, it is used to obtain the probability of disease in a group of people with some characteristic on the basis of the overall rate of that disease and of the likelihood of that characteristic in healthy and diseased individuals. The most familiar application is in clinical decision analysis where it is used for estimating the probability of a particular diagnosis given the appearance of some symptoms or test result.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Follicle Stimulating Hormone
A major gonadotropin secreted by the adenohypophysis (PITUITARY GLAND, ANTERIOR). Follicle-stimulating hormone stimulates GAMETOGENESIS and the supporting cells such as the ovarian GRANULOSA CELLS, the testicular SERTOLI CELLS, and LEYDIG CELLS. FSH consists of two noncovalently linked subunits, alpha and beta. Within a species, the alpha subunit is common in the three pituitary glycoprotein hormones (TSH, LH, and FSH), but the beta subunit is unique and confers its biological specificity.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
An educational process that provides information and advice to individuals or families about a genetic condition that may affect them. The purpose is to help individuals make informed decisions about marriage, reproduction, and other health management issues based on information about the genetic disease, the available diagnostic tests, and management programs. Psychosocial support is usually offered.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Pregnancy in which the mother and/or FETUS are at greater than normal risk of MORBIDITY or MORTALITY. Causes include inadequate PRENATAL CARE, previous obstetrical history (ABORTION, SPONTANEOUS), pre-existing maternal disease, pregnancy-induced disease (GESTATIONAL HYPERTENSION), and MULTIPLE PREGNANCY, as well as advanced maternal age above 35.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Rare autosomal recessive disease characterized by multiple organ dysfunction. The key clinical features include retinal degeneration (NYSTAGMUS, PATHOLOGIC; RETINITIS PIGMENTOSA; and eventual blindness), childhood obesity, sensorineural hearing loss, and normal mental development. Endocrinologic complications include TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS; HYPERINSULINEMIA; ACANTHOSIS NIGRICANS; HYPOTHYROIDISM; and progressive renal and hepatic failures. The disease is caused by mutations in the ALMS1 gene.
Neoplasm Recurrence, Local
Gene Expression Profiling
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
The branch of science concerned with the interrelationship of organisms and their ENVIRONMENT, especially as manifested by natural cycles and rhythms, community development and structure, interactions between different kinds of organisms, geographic distributions, and population alterations. (Webster's, 3d ed)
Peer Review, Research
The evaluation by experts of the quality and pertinence of research or research proposals of other experts in the same field. Peer review is used by editors in deciding which submissions warrant publication, by granting agencies to determine which proposals should be funded, and by academic institutions in tenure decisions.
The regular and simultaneous occurrence in a single interbreeding population of two or more discontinuous genotypes. The concept includes differences in genotypes ranging in size from a single nucleotide site (POLYMORPHISM, SINGLE NUCLEOTIDE) to large nucleotide sequences visible at a chromosomal level.
Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas
Chances was released by Sony in 2012, and includes the song "Águila Amarilla", for Dante's father, Luis Alberto Spinetta, who ... Chances (2012-2014) They officially reunited in 2011. They participated in the musical festival Mundo Invisible in December ... Chances. Illya Kuryaki & The Valderramas at iTunes  Lechner, Ernesto. Argentina's Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas bring ... Studio Albums Fabrico cuero (1991) Horno para calentar los mares (1993) Chaco (1995) Versus (1997) Leche (1999) Chances (2012) ...
Di Lauro, Janet (May 8, 2017). "Second Chances". Interviews. Soap Opera Digest. American Media, Inc. 42 (19): 54-57. Brounstein ...
Thomas, George M. (November 3, 1999). "Second Chances". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved January 4, 2013. "Urich suing over ' ...
Fritz Joubert Duquesne
ISBN 0-9697893-0-0.CS1 maint: ref duplicates default (link) Burnham, Frederick Russell (1944). Taking Chances. Los Angeles: ...
"Second Chances". Good Reads. Apr 20, 2020. "Tiger's Eye Mysteries Volume 1". Good Reads. Apr 20, 2020. "February and March in ... also in Second Chances) Author estimates this series will include 12 books Bane's Choice Holliday's first two marriages were ...
Are You the One?
Pierre & Tori Deal returned for the Are You The One?: Second Chances. Rivera and Duncan finished in 8th place after Duncan ... On March 22, 2017, spin-off Are You The One: Second Chances premiered. Ten perfect matches from previous seasons returned to ... Devin Walker-Molaghan & Rashida Beach returned for the Are You The One?: Second Chances and finished in 1st place earning ... Retrieved January 21, 2014 "Are you the one: Second chances is coming to MTV." MTV. Retrieved March 9, 2017 Ossad, Jordana. " ...
Loh, Noelle (January 3, 2008). "Second Chances". AsiaOne. Singapore Press Holdings. Archived from the original on May 24, 2008 ...
Burnham, Frederick Russell (1944). Taking Chances. Haynes. ISBN 1-879356-32-5.. Chapter XXXI is on M. Howard Burnham.. ... Taking Chances. Haynes Corp. 217-232. ISBN 1-879356-32-5. Report of Death of American Citizens Abroad, no. 554, dated May 11, ...
Soviet's Chances. By Alexander Kerensky. Life, 14 July 1941, pp. 76-78, 81. "Lateline - 22/09/2003: The Half-Hearted ...
Yon had a chance to flee but instead, while CSM Prosser was fighting the terrorist hand-to-hand, he grabbed Prosser's empty ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Yon, Michael (July 9, 2007). "Second Chances". Michael Yon Online Magazine. Retrieved ...
Burnham, Frederick; Everett, Mary Nixon (1944). Taking Chances. Haynes Corporation. xxv-xxix. OCLC 2785490. "Mount Baden-Powell ...
Cullen, Tamara (23-29 September 2017). "Taking chances". TV Week (38): 12-13. "Take a chance on love". Inside Soap (41): 32. 14 ...
Beckman Laser Institute
Klett, Joseph (2018). "Second Chances". Distillations. Science History Institute. 4 (1): 12-23. Retrieved June 27, 2018. Kass, ...
Herbert Kitchener, 1st Earl Kitchener
Salisbury's letter ordered Kitchener to head south as soon as possible to evict Marchand before he got a chance to become well- ... Burnham, Frederick Russell (1944). Taking Chances. Los Angeles, California: Haynes Corp. ISBN 1-879356-32-5. Cassar, George H ... until Kitchener himself had had a chance to discuss the matter with the Cabinet. The BEF commander in France, Sir John French, ...
Small parts in features (i.e., Born to Ride in 1991) and regular roles in unsuccessful series (e.g., Second Chances; CBS 1993- ...
Second Chance Center Preliminary Process Evaluation Study, Paul Guerin, Ph.D. October 2008. Prepared for: State of New Mexico ... Second Chance, another prison-based rehabilitation program for inmates, is closely related to Criminon, from which it licenses ... Then-Nevada assembly member Sharron Angle supported the use of "Second Chance Program" in 2003. Angle sponsored legislation ... Cite journal requires ,journal= (help) Garcia, David Alire (2009-06-16). "Taking Chances". Santa Fe Reporter. Archived from the ...
Later, a guilt riddled Eli tells Gabi about the affair but she agrees to give him another chance, as long as he doesn't keep ... 4-5. Di Lauro, Janet (May 8, 2017). "Second Chances". Interviews. Soap Opera Digest. American Media, Inc. 42 (19): 54-57. " ...
Reid Windbag the Sailor (1936) - Captain of the 'Rob Roy' (uncredited) Annie Laurie (1936, Short) Take a Chance (1937) - ( ... How's Chances? (1934) - Castellano The Office Wife (1934, Short) - Simms Jew Süss (1934) - (uncredited) The Green Pack (1934 ...
Early removal of a blister or crust increases the chances of developing a scar. Additionally, patients with a history of ... Allowing more time between treatments reduces chances of hypopigmentation. Since it is more likely to see hypopigmentation ... Klett, Joseph (2018). "Second Chances". Distillations. 4 (1): 12-23. Retrieved June 27, 2018. Kent, Kathryn M.; Graber, Emmy M ... it should minimize the chances of bulla and other adverse effects. In addition, health care practitioners should contemplate ...
Speed Weed & Sarah Tarkoff (writers) & Mark Bunting (director) (February 1, 2017). "Second Chances". Arrow. Season 5. Episode ...
Wilkens, John (February 13, 2006). "Chances are". Union Tribune San Diego. Retrieved August 27, 2013. "Bibliography of Roger ...
The Air Mail
"Seven Chances." The New York Times, March 17, 1925. Retrieved: March 22, 2017. Beck, Simon D. The Aircraft-Spotter's Film and ...
p. 1. "Business Chances". The Evening Star. January 21, 1880. p. 2. "General Gerhardt's Obsequies". The Evening Star. August 22 ...
List of people from Pasadena, California
Burnham, Frederick Russell (1944). Taking Chances. Haynes Corp. 217-232. ISBN 1-879356-32-5. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011 ...
The Real World (TV series)
Second Chances. He is also the Culture guide on Netflix's Queer Eye reboot. Washington, D.C. cast member Emily Schromm was ...
Deindustrialisation by country
Paweł Dybicz (conversation with Andrzej Karpiński) (2016-05-23). "Stracone szanse? [Lost chances?]". Przegląd. Retrieved 2016- ...
Anterior choroidal artery
ISBN 0-07-067497-3. "Stroke chances". bismarcktribune.com. Retrieved June 2, 2018. Helgason, C; Caplan, LR (1986). "Anterior ...
It's an Honour - Officer in [sic] the Order of Australia Livermore, Reg (2004), Chapters & chances, Hardie Grant Books, ISBN ... ISBN 0-86819-357-7.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link) Reg Livermore and Rob McMicking (2003). Chapters & chances. South ... Reg's autobiography, Chapters and Chances, a coffee table style photographic history, was published in 2003 through Hardie ... Victoria Chance (Ed.) (1995). Companion to theatre in Australia. Sydney: Currency Press in association with Cambridge ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Akhil Reed Amar (January-February 2013). "Second Chances". The Atlantic. Retrieved ...
Burnham, Frederick Russell (1944). Taking Chances. Los Angeles: Haynes Corp. pp. 11-23. ISBN 978-1-879356-32-0. "Hippopotamus ...
Survival and Risk of Recurrence | Susan G. Komen®
Learn how different breast cancer treatments affect the chances of survival and the risk of breast cancer recurrence after ... For women who have lumpectomy plus radiation therapy, the chance of local recurrence in 10 years is about 3-15 percent [136-137 ... When the axillary nodes dont contain cancer, the chance of local recurrence in 5 years is about 6 percent . ... When the axillary nodes contain cancer, the chance of local recurrence in 5 years is about 23 percent following mastectomy ...
Decreased chance of a live born child in women with rheumatoid arthritis after assisted reproduction treatment: a nationwide...
Conclusions The chance of a live birth was significantly reduced in women with rheumatoid arthritis receiving ART treatment, ... Decreased chance of a live born child in women with rheumatoid arthritis after assisted reproduction treatment: a nationwide ... Decreased chance of a live born child in women with rheumatoid arthritis after assisted reproduction treatment: a nationwide ... Therefore, we examined the chance of live birth after ART treatment in women with rheumatoid arthritis compared with women ...
Taking Chances (singolo) - Wikipedia
"Taking Chances" (Matt Pisos radio edit) - 3:52. 9. "Taking Chances" (Matt Pisos mixshow) - 4:51. 10. "Taking Chances" (Matt ... "Taking Chances" (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J thick dub) - 8:04. 15. "Taking Chances" (radio edit) - 3:54. 16. "Taking Chances" ( ... "Taking Chances" (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J radio edit) - 3:41. 12. "Taking Chances" (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J full vocal radio ... Il video realizzato per Taking Chances è stato diretto da Paul Boyd, ed è stato girato in tre giorni fra il 15 ed il 17 ...
Brazil Challenger's Chances Dim - WSJ
Possible pregnancy chances?
Home › Q & A › Questions › Possible pregnancy chances?. Possible pregnancy chances?. Asked. 22 Jun 2013 by lg4. Updated. 14 ... What are the chances of me being pregnant after taking plan B, following with more unprotected sex?. Posted 26 Jan 2015 • 1 ... What are the chances of being pregnant after taking Plan B 30 minutes after sex?. Posted 30 Apr 2017 • 1 answer ... I have a situation involving unprotected sex and plan B. what are my chances of pregnancy?. Posted 28 Jun 2013 • 1 answer ...
Chance and Necessity - Wikipedia
It is this contingency of human existence that is the central message of Chance and Necessity; that life arose by chance and ... Chance and Necessity: An Essay on the Natural Philosophy of Modern Biology by Jacques Monod, New York, Alfred A. Knopf, 1971, ... Chance and Necessity: Essay on the Natural Philosophy of Modern Biology (French: Le Hasard et la Nécessité: Essai sur la ... The accidental random chance of these mutations and that these unpredictable mutations alone that are the source of evolution ...
Chances of conception straight after miscarriage
... what are chances of getting pregnant after miscarriage, healthy 2nd pregnancy nausea, pregnancy 5th baby labour, can i get ... Comments to «Chances of conception straight after miscarriage». * qeroy. writes: 16.10.2015 at 14:41:37 Into pregnant with me, ... It may be the right time to prevent pregnancy as you have 72 hours to take a pill after having sex for negating the chances of ... Chances of conception straight after miscarriage,when you are pregnant do you have discharge 6dpo,early pregnancy symptoms of ...
Obesity hurts a woman's chances of conception | Reuters
Obesity decreases the chances that a woman will get pregnant, and the more obese she is, the worse her prospects of conception ... Obesity decreases the chances that a woman will get pregnant, and the more obese she is, the worse her prospects of conception ... CHICAGO (Reuters) - Obesity decreases the chances that a woman will get pregnant, and the more obese she is, the worse her ... "It is possible that obese women may have disturbed hormone levels, which decrease the chances of successful fertilization and ...
China's big earthquake doubles chances of more | Reuters
Chinas giant earthquake in May near Chengdu caused so much geologic stress in the Tibetan Plateau that it doubled the chance ... There is an 8 percent to 12 percent chance of a quake of magnitude 7 or higher in the next decade; over the next 30 years, the ... Writing in Tuesdays edition of Geophysical Research Letters, the scientists estimated a 57 percent to 71 percent chance of ... Chinas giant earthquake in May near Chengdu caused so much geologic stress in the Tibetan Plateau that it doubled the chance ...
Second Chances - Wikipedia
Second Chances may refer to: Second Chances album, a 2013 album by Jessy J "Second Chances", a song by Gregory Alan Isakov ... "Second Chances" (Arrow), an episode of Arrow Second Chances, a novel in the Dark-Hunter series Second Chances, a 1996-2000 ... "Second Chances" (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation Second Chances, a 2010 ... a 1998 film by James Fargo Second Chances (American TV series), a 1993 American soap opera that aired on CBS Second Chances ( ...
Chances (film) - Wikipedia
28 Chances at IMDb Synopsis at AllMovie Chances at the TCM Movie Database Chances at the American Film Institute Catalog v t e ... Chances is a 1931 American Pre-Code war drama film directed by Allan Dwan, starring Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., and is based on the ... Chances at allmovie.com Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The ... The AFI Catalog of Feature Films 1893-1993: Chances, afi.com; accessed August 4, 2015. Bawden, James; Miller, Ron (March 4, ...
Chances of Success of IUI
... in which washed and sorted motile sperm is inserted through the uterine cervix into the uterine cavity to increase the chances ... Its chances of success depend upon several factors. The live birth rate is lower than the pregnancy rate, and therefore the ... Women who are below the age of 40 years, in general, have a more than 50 percent chance of achieving pregnancy after six cycles ... in which washed and sorted motile sperm is inserted through the uterine cervix into the uterine cavity to increase the chances ...
Taking Chances by Black Water County on Apple Music
One Weird Trick To Improve Women's Chances in Science
Fast food hurts pregnancy chances, increases infertility, study says
Eating fast food hurts womens chances of getting pregnant, increases infertility, study says. USA Today NetworkAshley May, USA ... Women who ate fruit three or more times a day increased chances of becoming pregnant quickly. Women who ate fruit less than one ... Eating fast food hurts womens chances of getting pregnant, increases infertility, study says. Women who eat a lot of fast food ... Eating fast food hurts womens chances of getting pregnant, increases infertility, study says Women who eat a lot of fast food ...
Chance News 6.04.html
Note: We decided to not have a Part 2 for Chance News 6.03 and to just move on to Chance News 6.04. Please do try to answer our ... Back issues of Chance News and other materials for teaching a Chance course are available from the Chance web site: http://www. ... 1. Comments on Chance News 6.03 from readers. * 2. A probability problem. * 3. Vaccine is blamed for 120 polio deaths. * 4. A ... What is the chance that you win the Jackpot in the Powerball lottery? (3) In the land of Org there are choose(46,5)*49 = ...
Chance Cancer Mutations | ScienceBlogs
Chance News 5.06.html
Back issues of Chance News and other materials for teaching a CHANCE course are available from the Chance web site:. http://www ... You will also find the equivalences between probabilities and descriptive words: for example 10% chance of rain = slight chance ... umn.edu/locate/chance. Bonnie Cochran Doyle gave us a wonderful book Ripleys Believe it or Not! Book of Chance that is full ... In a previous Chance News (3.05) we reported a challenge in the U.K. courts of a conviction on the basis that the prosecutor ...
Second Chance - The New York Times
What are YOUR chances of running Broad Street?
... Updated: February 18, 2013 - 5:00 AM EST * ... Of course, the word lottery conjures thoughts of buying a ticket for a one-in-a-million chance at a huge jackpot. The Broad ... The new system gives everyone a fair chance, provided they signed up before Fridays 11:59 PM deadline. Like a typical lottery ... In 2012, 40,000 runners registered for the race, culminating in a last-chance lottery with 9,000 entrants-but only 2,500 ...
Whats my chances of getting pregnant at 41
... whats my chances of getting pregnant at 41, 7 months pregnant cramping, diet for gestational diabetes singapore, advice on ... If you and your partner both have blue eyes then there is a high chance that your baby is going to have blue eyes, but ita€™s ... Comments to «Whats my chances of getting pregnant at 41». * GaLaTaSaRaY. writes: 29.10.2013 at 11:45:46 In case your periods ... Whats my chances of getting pregnant at 41,healthy pregnancy hcg levels vomiting,40 weeks pregnant very crampy - Videos ...
Surgery Boosts Survival Chances for Advanced Throat Cancer
Your chances of dying by 2023? Test offers a clue
Want to know your chances of dying in the next 10 years? Here are some bad signs: getting winded walking several blocks, ... The highest, or worst, score is a 26, with a 95 percent chance of dying within 10 years. To get that, youd have to be a man at ... For a score of zero, which means a 3 percent chance of dying within 10 years, youd have to be a woman younger than 60 without ... Cruz is the lead author of a study showing that a 12-item list of health questions can help predict chances for dying within 10 ...
Sporting chance | delhi | Hindustan Times
Age Of Chance on Spotify
Age of Chance is a pop quartet from Leeds, England; their releases include 1987s One Thousand Years of Trouble and 1990s ... Age Of Chance, Category: Artist, Albums: 1000 Years Of Trouble, Mecca, Singles: Dont Get Mad Get Even, Dont Get Mad Get Even ... Listen to Age Of Chance now.. Listen to Age Of Chance in full in the Spotify app ... Age of Chance is a pop quartet from Leeds, England; their releases include 1987s One Thousand Years of Trouble and 1990s ...
Advances in Chance Discovery | SpringerLink
... scientists on artificial and natural intelligences started to study chance discovery - methods for discovering events/ ... background situations causing chances and chances causing impacts on events and actions of humans in the future. Readers may ... Discovering the Chances of Health Problems and Falls in the Elderly Using Data Mining ... Since year 2000, scientists on artificial and natural intelligences started to study chance discovery - methods for discovering ...
Chavez's Second Chance
The more immediate repudiation of the coup by the presidents of other Latin American democracies demonstrated a clearer resolve to defend legitimately elected governments. But Venezuela also illustrates how complex and difficult it can be in Latin America to improve the quality of democratic governance. Venezuelans have failed to learn from their past. The traditional political and economic leaders who dominated Venezuelan democracy for 40 years have yet to absorb the lesson of their striking loss to Mr. Chavez at the polls in 1998. The public was tired of an ossified system in which a small circle of powerful politicians made the decisions and closed its eyes to the needs of its increasingly impoverished citizens ...
Brazil's Second Chance
PregnantPregnancy chancesNegating the chances of conception2018Couple'sBlue JaysPlayoffBoostReuters2016TrumpStorm chancesTaking ChancesIncreasesFertilizationDiminishHighsTwinsConceptionMutationsPredictCancerNewsSlight chanceCutsDementiaImplantationHighGoodRapperNorwayYearsAspirinPercent chanceAfternoonPatientsProbabilityWomenSignificantlyKidneyTwitterCondomsPlayoffsScientistsInjuriesHttpsSpermHormoneStructures
- What are my chances of being pregnant? (drugs.com)
- I'd say your chances of having gotten pregnant from that particular sexual act are slim. (drugs.com)
- There is another concern of many women question: what are the chances of getting pregnant when taking birth control pills and if conception has occurred, whether to have an abortion? (amazonaws.com)
- CHICAGO (Reuters) - Obesity decreases the chances that a woman will get pregnant, and the more obese she is, the worse her prospects of conception, Dutch researchers said on Tuesday. (reuters.com)
- Obesity decreases the chances that a woman will get pregnant, and the more obese she is, the worse her prospects of conception, Dutch researchers said on Tuesday. (reuters.com)
- Eating fast food hurts women's chances of getting pregnant, increases infertility, study says Women who eat a lot of fast food are less likely to become pregnant within a year, according to a new study published in Human Reproduction. (usatoday.com)
- Eating fast food is affecting more than just your waistline, a new study suggests it could also decrease your chances of getting pregnant. (usatoday.com)
- Women who ate fruit three or more times a day increased chances of becoming pregnant quickly. (usatoday.com)
- Importantly, we found that women with a depression or anxiety diagnosis without a prescription of antidepressants had an even lower chance of becoming pregnant or having a live birth. (psychcentral.com)
- A new study has revealed that high stress levels can reduce a woman's chances of getting pregnant. (hindustantimes.com)
- Women with high levels of alpha-amylase had a 12 percent lower chance of becoming pregnant. (hindustantimes.com)
- This is the first study to find that a biological measure of stress is associated with a woman's chances of becoming pregnant that month," dailymail.co.uk quoted Cecilia Pyper, from the National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit at Oxford University, as saying. (hindustantimes.com)
- But age is only a tiny piece of the puzzle, says Mylene Yao, cofounder and CEO of Univfy , a Los Altos, California-based startup that recently began marketing a home test that ties together dozens of metrics related to health and lifestyle to predict a woman's chances of getting pregnant with IVF. (technologyreview.com)
Negating the chances of conception1
- It may be the right time to prevent pregnancy as you have 72 hours to take a pill after having sex for negating the chances of conception. (amazonaws.com)
- 2018). H.R. 1905 - 115th Congress: Fair Chance Act. (govtrack.us)
- Some councils, primarily in northern Sweden , offer just one free attempt, but this study shows that a couple's chances of having a baby increase considerably over three cycles. (innovations-report.com)
- An online calculator that predicts a couple's individualised chances of conceiving, after a single cycle of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) or intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) treatment and over a course of cycles, has been created by researchers using data from the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority register, The BMJ reports. (bmj.com)
- After Monday night's loss, to a dominant Price, the Yankees are 3 ½ games in back of the Blue Jays, squashing any chance of departing Toronto on top. (newsday.com)
- Jose Bautista isn't one to beat around the bush, at least not when it comes to assessing the vastly revamped Blue Jays and their chances for a playoff berth. (thestar.com)
- Dejected NY Giants fans leave the stadium after the Giants chances of a playoff run are eliminated. (nypost.com)
- In this packed edition of the On The Rox podcast, Denver Post sportswriters Kyle Newman and Patrick Saunders break down pleasant roster surprises for the Rockies thus far, whether the starting rotation can keep up the pace it's set early on, the chances Colorado makes the expanded playoff field and more analysis. (denverpost.com)
- Boost fertility and increase your chances to conceive. (medicinenet.com)
- The European Commission's annual progress report on Turkish membership said Ankara has made some improvements on handling of human rights but said Turkey needs to speed up reforms to boost its chances of joining the bloc. (voanews.com)
- Based on these findings and those from previous studies, Prof. Poulson - who is also professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine - believes that any woman trying for a baby, particularly those undergoing fertility treatment, should take low-dose aspirin daily to boost their chances of conception. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- The new investigation, the largest ever of its kind, found anti-inflammatories may boost the chances of having a heart attack as early as in the first week of use. (telegraph.co.uk)
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - China's giant earthquake in May near Chengdu caused so much geologic stress in the Tibetan Plateau that it doubled the chance of more big quakes along three neighbouring faults, scientists reported. (reuters.com)
- Chance performed ' Blessings ' on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon, and Jimmy Fallon revealed in the same segment that the mixtape would be released on May 13, 2016. (last.fm)
- The upper air flow will quickly transition back to a southwesterly regime Thursday into the weekend allowing for one or more disturbances to bring storm chances back to northeastern OK. (newson6.com)
- Storm chances are expected in the afternoon and evening hours, some of them possible turning severe with damaging wind gusts and hail. (baltimoresun.com)
- Slight storm chances are expected again Friday night, and 50 percent chances are expected through Saturday, with highs in the mid-80s. (baltimoresun.com)
- Taking Chances è un brano musicale scritto da Kara DioGuardi e dall'ex componente degli Eurythmics Dave Stewart , originariamente pubblicato come singolo dal gruppo composto dai due compositori Platinum Weird nel febbraio 2007 , ed in seguito reso famoso dalla cover interpretata da Céline Dion , estratta dall'album Taking Chances nel settembre 2007 . (wikipedia.org)
- Il video realizzato per Taking Chances è stato diretto da Paul Boyd , ed è stato girato in tre giorni fra il 15 ed il 17 settembre 2007 in diverse zone dell'area di Las Vegas . (wikipedia.org)
- Just one in three women gives birth after a single IVF attempt, but the cumulative chance of a live birth increases with each cycle - where women are offered three cycles nearly two thirds go on to have babies, reveals a thesis from the Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden. (innovations-report.com)
- The ASRM note that the main factor that increases the chance of having twins is the use of fertility treatments. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- The overall text of the bill increases its chances of being enacted. (govtrack.us)
- It is possible that obese women may have disturbed hormone levels, which decrease the chances of successful fertilization and implantation," he said. (reuters.com)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is a technique of assisted conception in which washed and sorted motile sperm is inserted through the uterine cervix into the uterine cavity to increase the chances of natural fertilization of the oocyte within the fallopian tubes. (news-medical.net)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) can also increase the chance of conceiving twins. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- A new study shows that depression and anxiety may be associated with a reduced chance of pregnancy and live birth following in vitro fertilization (IVF). (psychcentral.com)
- It took the past 10 to 14 days for a cascade of events to finally diminish and perhaps even destroy Trump's chances of victory. (spiegel.de)
- Highs this afternoon will be tricky with a chance for temps to outperform the model suggestions by a few degrees. (newson6.com)
- A woman has a higher chance of having twins if she conceives with the assistance of fertility treatment or is aged 35 years or over. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- We also explain whether a person can increase their chance of having twins. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Fraternal twins are common after fertility treatment because healthcare professionals often place two fertilized embryos into a woman's womb to increase the chances of a successful pregnancy. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- A woman has a slightly higher chance of having twins if she has a family history of twins. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- For men who are nonidentical twins, the chance of conceiving twins is only 1 in every 125 births. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Multiple pregnancies carry additional risks, so the healthcare professional will usually limit the number of embryos that they transfer to the woman's womb to reduce the chance of a pregnancy with twins, triplets, or more. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Research has shown that the chances of conception are limited to the five days before, and the first day after the temperature rise. (amazonaws.com)
- Observing the changes in cervical mucus gives the most accurate means of timing intercourse to optimise the chances of conception. (amazonaws.com)
- Fertility clinics are now suggesting that the first three months can be used to conceive as there is a high chance of conception during this time. (amazonaws.com)
- Researchers found daily low-dose aspirin increased the chances of conception by 17% for women who previously miscarried. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- According to Prof. Richard Poulson - vice president of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), which was not involved in the study - previous research has also suggested that aspirin boosts the chances of conception by increasing blood flow to the pelvis and thickening the lining of the womb, making it easier for the embryo to implant. (medicalnewstoday.com)
- In chapter two "Vitalisms and Animisms" Monod states that invariance must have preceded teleonomy, a conclusion reached by the Darwinian idea that teleonomic structures are due to variations in structures that already had the property of invariance and could therefore preserve the effects of chance mutations. (wikipedia.org)
- Of course, mutations are rare and unpredictably distributed , and not all of them are dangerous, making who gets cancer largely a matter of chance. (scienceblogs.com)
- Cruz is the lead author of a study showing that a 12-item list of health questions can help predict chances for dying within 10 years for patients aged 50 and older. (yahoo.com)
- They initially collected data from 5,000 IVF cycles performed at Stanford over five years, used it to create a predictive model, and then tailored the model to individual fertility centers, using data from those clinics to predict, for example, patients' chances of having multiple births with IVF. (technologyreview.com)
- Dr. Marisa Cruz at the University of San Francisco VA Medical Center in San Francisco is the lead author of a study showing that a 12-item list of health questions can help predict chances for dying within 10 years for patients aged 50 and older. (dailyherald.com)
- When the axillary nodes don't contain cancer, the chance of local recurrence in 5 years is about 6 percent [ 133 ]. (komen.org)
- Does frequent computed tomography (CT) scans raises your chances of cancer? (webmd.com)
- But the chances of getting cancer from CT scans is very low. (webmd.com)
- What are the chances of computed tomography (CT) scan leading to cancer? (webmd.com)
- 22 (ANI): In today's era of booming medical advancements, the chances of survival from cancer can be increased, if it is detected at an early stage. (yahoo.com)
- Oral Cancer, if detected at an initial stage, has good chances to get cured. (yahoo.com)
- Treatments of earlier detected cancer have less economic burden and have more chances of long term survival. (yahoo.com)
- Note: We decided to not have a Part 2 for Chance News 6.03 and to just move on to Chance News 6.04. (dartmouth.edu)
- 1. Comments on Chance News 6.03 from readers. (dartmouth.edu)
- In a previous Chance News (5.04) we discussed articles suggesting that the sperm count of men is decreasing dangerously. (dartmouth.edu)
- Our talks were unsuccessful," Chance said in a news conference live-streamed over Instagram and Periscope. (politico.com)
- On Monday, after Chance announced he was holding a news conference, the governor's office, through memos leaked to various news outlets, scrambled to come up with funding alternatives. (politico.com)
- You will also find the equivalences between probabilities and descriptive words: for example 10% chance of rain = slight chance for rain. (dartmouth.edu)
- There will be a slight chance for a few shower or storms Thursday evening into Friday morning along the OK-Kansas state line as a weak wave ejects into the central plains, but a stronger wave will round the base of the western U.S. trough and fire-up storms near northern OK Saturday night into Sunday with a slow-moving front. (newson6.com)
- Unfortunately that changes, and with so little racing beforehand it cuts his chances of being able to prove he's back at a decent level. (gulf-times.com)
- Four out of five large studies in different European countries have now suggested that our chance of getting dementia by any particular age is less than that of previous generations. (newscientist.com)
- Conclusions The chance of a live birth was significantly reduced in women with rheumatoid arthritis receiving ART treatment, relative to women without rheumatoid arthritis, and our result suggested that the problem was related to an impaired chance of embryo implantation. (bmj.com)
- If you and your partner both have blue eyes then there is a high chance that your baby is going to have blue eyes, but ita€™s not a dead certainty. (amazonaws.com)
- The follow-up study shows that the single-embryo transfer method results in almost as high a chance of having a baby as the double-embryo transfer method, if we include the birth rate from the frozen embryos. (innovations-report.com)
- Boston, MA - Final results of the Clopidogrel in High-Risk Patients with Acute Nondisabling Cerebrovascular Events (CHANCE) study, suggesting that a short course of dual antiplatelet therapy appears to be beneficial poststroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA), has now been published online June 26, 2013 in the New England Journal of Medicine [ 1 ] . (medscape.com)
- If you use [just] age, nobody-zero percent-will even know they have that high a chance," Yao says. (technologyreview.com)
- As the new Turkish parliament convenes on June 23, the chances are getting high for the formation of a grand coalition in Turkey, since no party gained the necessary majority to form a single party government in the June 7 election. (hurriyetdailynews.com)
- Meanwhile the added chances of a heart attack were more pronounced among users on high doses of the painkillers. (telegraph.co.uk)
- I wasn't regularly engaging in sex before or after the incident and have been using my birth control perfetcly since then, so I feel good about my chances. (drugs.com)
- I feel like I'm 29 today, and we've got a good chance in the division this year. (twincities.com)
- We have a good chance because that division this year is not going to be too strong," he said. (twincities.com)
- They have a good team, and these guys are in good position to win the World Series this year, and I have a chance to close the game. (twincities.com)
- Hence, chances are good that human patients will also respond positively to being treated with the immunomodulators. (innovations-report.com)
- I didn't think that my grad school publication record gave me a good chance at obtaining a faculty job," he says today. (sciencemag.org)
- CHICAGO - After declaring his talks with Gov. Bruce Rauner accomplished nothing, Chance the Rapper donated $1 million to Chicago Public Schools on Monday - wowing his large fan base and creating an epic public relations nightmare for the Republican governor. (politico.com)
- Coloring Book is the third official mixtape release by the American recording artist Chance the Rapper . (last.fm)
- A study carried out in Norway has found that pausing chest compressions in order to carry out the so called rescue breaths reduced the chances of recovery, reports the Telegraph. (indiatimes.com)
- For women who have lumpectomy plus radiation therapy, the chance of local recurrence in 10 years is about 3-15 percent [ 136-137 ]. (komen.org)
- Women who are below the age of 40 years, in general, have a more than 50 percent chance of achieving pregnancy after six cycles of IUI, with a success rate of over 75 percent after 12 cycles. (news-medical.net)
- The highest, or worst, score is a 26, with a 95 percent chance of dying within 10 years. (yahoo.com)
- For a score of zero, which means a 3 percent chance of dying within 10 years, you'd have to be a woman younger than 60 without any of those infirmities - but at least slightly overweight. (yahoo.com)
- My second major second chance began less than two years ago, when the "wrecking ball" came wreaking its havoc in my home. (chabad.org)
- While the fight has pit the governor and the Democratic-controlled General Assembly in a standoff that has meant no budget for nearly two years, Chance used a large microphone to push responsibility for CPS' immediate woes onto Rauner's lap. (politico.com)
- More than 40 years before Gary Taubes published The Case Against Sugar , John Yudkin published his now-classic exposé on the dangers of sugar - now with a new introduction by Robert H. Lustig, the best-selling author of Fat Chance . (audible.com)
- Commenting on the study, Dr Ralph Sacco (University of Miami, FL) described CHANCE as "a large, well-conducted study that shows impressive results with short-term treatment with aspirin plus clopidogrel in the acute phase after a minor stroke or TIA. (medscape.com)
- 98.7 percent chance of reaching postseason. (heraldnet.com)
- 98.5 percent chance of reaching postseason. (heraldnet.com)
- 97.3 percent chance of reaching postseason. (heraldnet.com)
- 69.3 percent chance of reaching postseason. (heraldnet.com)
- According to the study, 42 percent of women who received the test were told they had a 45 percent chance of succeeding with IVF. (technologyreview.com)
- The system should effectively shove the boundary more southward allowing for any additional or afternoon storms to be focused mostly across southeastern OK or north Texas, but I'll keep a low chance around the I-40 corridor later this afternoon with higher chances southeast. (newson6.com)
- He notes that the CHANCE investigators had to screen more than 40 000 patients to find 5000 appropriate for inclusion, so the results cannot be generalized to most patients. (medscape.com)
- Patients are being urged to limit their use of the drugs for as short a period as possible after they were linked to increased heart attack chances of more than 50 per cent. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Chance, luck, and probability are pesky problems in an orderly system. (flaunt.com)
- Therefore, we examined the chance of live birth after ART treatment in women with rheumatoid arthritis compared with women without rheumatoid arthritis. (bmj.com)
- It's hardly surprising that a sick, older person would have a much higher chance of dying than someone younger and more vigorous, and it's well known that women generally live longer than men. (yahoo.com)
- This study suggests that avoiding surgery may significantly reduce their chance of survival," Dr Cheng commented in a statement. (medscape.com)
- Since year 2000, scientists on artificial and natural intelligences started to study chance discovery - methods for discovering events/situations that significantly affect decision making. (springer.com)
- Daughter give mom kidney, third chance at life LeNeice Coffey donated a kidney to her mother, Carol Wood. (usatoday.com)
- Chance, whose combined Instagram and Twitter following tops 7 million people, ripped into the governor after meeting with him on Friday. (politico.com)
- Chances of pregnancy using a spermicid condoms? (drugs.com)
- What you want is to get in the playoffs," Eli said, "and then take your chances. (nypost.com)
- I know I've been on other teams and one that didn't have a chance (to be in the playoffs), but this is different, this is the best team I've been on in my career," the two-time major-league home run king said Tuesday as pitchers and catchers underwent physicals in advance of Wednesday's first official reporting date for spring training. (thestar.com)
- Scientists and philosophers and even the religious chase the truth but will never catch it because of chance. (flaunt.com)
- Flexion-distraction forces are responsible for the Chance fracture, which is one of the three injuries resulting from this mechanism. (medscape.com)
- Remmelmann, A. and Murrenhoff, H., "Environmentally Acceptable Hydraulic Pressure Media - New Chances for Mobile Hydraulics," SAE Technical Paper 981515, 1998, https://doi.org/10.4271/981515 . (sae.org)
- Ideally, you shouldn't be upright for the first 30 minutes after sex so sperm has a better chance of going where it needs to be. (parents.com)
- It suggests the same hormone deficiency which causes severe menopausal symptoms also lowers the chances of developing a tumour. (dailymail.co.uk)
- [ 1 ] When this involves only the osseous structures, a Chance injury exists. (medscape.com)
- Complex structures could not have arisen by chance. (talkorigins.org)
- Evolutionists the world over are, and always have been, unanimous in their agreement that complex structures did not arise by chance. (talkorigins.org)