Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.Health Services: Services for the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the maintenance of health.Health Services Needs and Demand: Health services required by a population or community as well as the health services that the population or community is able and willing to pay for.Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.Mental Health Services: Organized services to provide mental health care.Family Planning Services: Health care programs or services designed to assist individuals in the planning of family size. Various methods of CONTRACEPTION can be used to control the number and timing of childbirths.Home Care Services: Community health and NURSING SERVICES providing coordinated multiple services to the patient at the patient's homes. These home-care services are provided by a visiting nurse, home health agencies, HOSPITALS, or organized community groups using professional staff for care delivery. It differs from HOME NURSING which is provided by non-professionals.Health Services Research: The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)Community Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health services provided for individuals in the community.Rural Health Services: Health services, public or private, in rural areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.United StatesOccupational Health Services: Health services for employees, usually provided by the employer at the place of work.Health Services for the Aged: Services for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the aged and the maintenance of health in the elderly.Child Health Services: Organized services to provide health care for children.Reproductive Health Services: Health care services related to human REPRODUCTION and diseases of the reproductive system. Services are provided to both sexes and usually by physicians in the medical or the surgical specialties such as REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE; ANDROLOGY; GYNECOLOGY; OBSTETRICS; and PERINATOLOGY.Preventive Health Services: Services designed for HEALTH PROMOTION and prevention of disease.Tobacco Industry: The aggregate business enterprise of agriculture, manufacture, and distribution related to tobacco and tobacco-derived products.Industry: Any enterprise centered on the processing, assembly, production, or marketing of a line of products, services, commodities, or merchandise, in a particular field often named after its principal product. Examples include the automobile, fishing, music, publishing, insurance, and textile industries.Marketing: Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.Maternal Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to expectant and nursing mothers.Contract Services: Outside services provided to an institution under a formal financial agreement.Community Mental Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive mental health services provided for individuals in the community.Marketing of Health Services: Application of marketing principles and techniques to maximize the use of health care resources.Emergency Medical Services: Services specifically designed, staffed, and equipped for the emergency care of patients.Adolescent Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to adolescents, ages ranging from 13 through 18 years.Library Services: Services offered to the library user. They include reference and circulation.Commerce: The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)Advertising as Topic: The act or practice of calling public attention to a product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers, magazines, on radio, or on television. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Diagnostic Services: Organized services for the purpose of providing diagnosis to promote and maintain health.Delivery of Health Care: The concept concerned with all aspects of providing and distributing health services to a patient population.Nursing Services: A general concept referring to the organization and administration of nursing activities.Occupational Health: The promotion and maintenance of physical and mental health in the work environment.Conflict of Interest: A situation in which an individual might benefit personally from official or professional actions. It includes a conflict between a person's private interests and official responsibilities in a position of trust. The term is not restricted to government officials. The concept refers both to actual conflict of interest and the appearance or perception of conflict.Health Services Administration: The organization and administration of health services dedicated to the delivery of health care.Urban Health Services: Health services, public or private, in urban areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.State Medicine: A system of medical care regulated, controlled and financed by the government, in which the government assumes responsibility for the health needs of the population.Great BritainWomen's Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to women. It excludes maternal care services for which MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICES is available.Genetic Services: Organized services to provide diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of genetic disorders.United States Dept. of Health and Human Services: A cabinet department in the Executive Branch of the United States Government concerned with administering those agencies and offices having programs pertaining to health and human services.Patient Acceptance of Health Care: The seeking and acceptance by patients of health service.Dental Health Services: Services designed to promote, maintain, or restore dental health.Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (U.S.): A component of the Department of Health and Human Services to oversee and direct the Medicare and Medicaid programs and related Federal medical care quality control staffs. Name was changed effective June 14, 2001.Investments: Use for articles on the investing of funds for income or profit.Referral and Consultation: The practice of sending a patient to another program or practitioner for services or advice which the referring source is not prepared to provide.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Quality of Health Care: The levels of excellence which characterize the health service or health care provided based on accepted standards of quality.Health Care Surveys: Statistical measures of utilization and other aspects of the provision of health care services including hospitalization and ambulatory care.EnglandEthics, Business: The moral obligations governing the conduct of commercial or industrial enterprises.Emergency Service, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the administration and provision of immediate medical or surgical care to the emergency patient.Occupational Diseases: Diseases caused by factors involved in one's employment.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Health Services, Indigenous: Health care provided to specific cultural or tribal peoples which incorporates local customs, beliefs, and taboos.Public Relations: Relations of an individual, association, organization, hospital, or corporation with the publics which it must take into consideration in carrying out its functions. Publics may include consumers, patients, pressure groups, departments, etc.Social Work: The use of community resources, individual case work, or group work to promote the adaptive capacities of individuals in relation to their social and economic environments. It includes social service agencies.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Primary Health Care: Care which provides integrated, accessible health care services by clinicians who are accountable for addressing a large majority of personal health care needs, developing a sustained partnership with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community. (JAMA 1995;273(3):192)Workplace: Place or physical location of work or employment.Patient Satisfaction: The degree to which the individual regards the health care service or product or the manner in which it is delivered by the provider as useful, effective, or beneficial.Organizations: Administration and functional structures for the purpose of collectively systematizing activities for a particular goal.Costs and Cost Analysis: Absolute, comparative, or differential costs pertaining to services, institutions, resources, etc., or the analysis and study of these costs.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Food Industry: The industry concerned with processing, preparing, preserving, distributing, and serving of foods and beverages.Personal Health Services: Health care provided to individuals.National Health Programs: Components of a national health care system which administer specific services, e.g., national health insurance.Consumer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a benefit or service received.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.Delivery of Health Care, Integrated: A health care system which combines physicians, hospitals, and other medical services with a health plan to provide the complete spectrum of medical care for its customers. In a fully integrated system, the three key elements - physicians, hospital, and health plan membership - are in balance in terms of matching medical resources with the needs of purchasers and patients. (Coddington et al., Integrated Health Care: Reorganizing the Physician, Hospital and Health Plan Relationship, 1994, p7)Insurance, Life: Insurance providing for payment of a stipulated sum to a designated beneficiary upon death of the insured.Lobbying: A process whereby representatives of a particular interest group attempt to influence governmental decision makers to accept the policy desires of the lobbying organization.Pharmaceutical Services: Total pharmaceutical services provided by qualified PHARMACISTS. In addition to the preparation and distribution of medical products, they may include consultative services provided to agencies and institutions which do not have a qualified pharmacist.Interviews as Topic: Conversations with an individual or individuals held in order to obtain information about their background and other personal biographical data, their attitudes and opinions, etc. It includes school admission or job interviews.Interinstitutional Relations: The interactions between representatives of institutions, agencies, or organizations.Government Regulation: Exercise of governmental authority to control conduct.Economic Competition: The effort of two or more parties to secure the business of a third party by offering, usually under fair or equitable rules of business practice, the most favorable terms.Financial Support: The provision of monetary resources including money or capital and credit; obtaining or furnishing money or capital for a purchase or enterprise and the funds so obtained. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed.)Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Health Care Costs: The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.Models, Organizational: Theoretical representations and constructs that describe or explain the structure and hierarchy of relationships and interactions within or between formal organizational entities or informal social groups.Outsourced Services: Organizational activities previously performed internally that are provided by external agents.Health Expenditures: The amounts spent by individuals, groups, nations, or private or public organizations for total health care and/or its various components. These amounts may or may not be equivalent to the actual costs (HEALTH CARE COSTS) and may or may not be shared among the patient, insurers, and/or employers.Mental Disorders: Psychiatric illness or diseases manifested by breakdowns in the adaptational process expressed primarily as abnormalities of thought, feeling, and behavior producing either distress or impairment of function.Fees and Charges: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for health care services.Financing, Government: Federal, state, or local government organized methods of financial assistance.Cost-Benefit Analysis: A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.Emergency Services, Psychiatric: Organized services to provide immediate psychiatric care to patients with acute psychological disturbances.Medical Tourism: Travel to another country for the purpose of medical treatment.Health Care Reform: Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.Insurance, Health: Insurance providing coverage of medical, surgical, or hospital care in general or for which there is no specific heading.Social Responsibility: The obligations and accountability assumed in carrying out actions or ideas on behalf of others.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.Needs Assessment: Systematic identification of a population's needs or the assessment of individuals to determine the proper level of services needed.Insurance, Physician Services: Insurance providing benefits for the costs of care by a physician which can be comprehensive or limited to surgical expenses or for care provided only in the hospital. It is frequently called "regular medical expense" or "surgical expense".Privatization: Process of shifting publicly controlled services and/or facilities to the private sector.Public Sector: The area of a nation's economy that is tax-supported and under government control.Developing Countries: Countries in the process of change with economic growth, that is, an increase in production, per capita consumption, and income. The process of economic growth involves better utilization of natural and human resources, which results in a change in the social, political, and economic structures.Gift Giving: The bestowing of tangible or intangible benefits, voluntarily and usually without expectation of anything in return. However, gift giving may be motivated by feelings of ALTRUISM or gratitude, by a sense of obligation, or by the hope of receiving something in return.Occupational Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents that occurs as a result of one's occupation.Insurance Carriers: Organizations which assume the financial responsibility for the risks of policyholders.Health Care Sector: Economic sector concerned with the provision, distribution, and consumption of health care services and related products.Qualitative Research: Any type of research that employs nonnumeric information to explore individual or group characteristics, producing findings not arrived at by statistical procedures or other quantitative means. (Qualitative Inquiry: A Dictionary of Terms Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 1997)Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Organizational Case Studies: Descriptions and evaluations of specific health care organizations.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Insurance, Health, Reimbursement: Payment by a third-party payer in a sum equal to the amount expended by a health care provider or facility for health services rendered to an insured or program beneficiary. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)Military Personnel: Persons including soldiers involved with the armed forces.Workload: The total amount of work to be performed by an individual, a department, or other group of workers in a period of time.LondonAccidents, Occupational: Unforeseen occurrences, especially injuries in the course of work-related activities.Consumer Product SafetyInterprofessional Relations: The reciprocal interaction of two or more professional individuals.Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.Public Policy: A course or method of action selected, usually by a government, from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions.Employment: The state of being engaged in an activity or service for wages or salary.Reimbursement Mechanisms: Processes or methods of reimbursement for services rendered or equipment.Food Services: Functions, equipment, and facilities concerned with the preparation and distribution of ready-to-eat food.Ambulatory Care: Health care services provided to patients on an ambulatory basis, rather than by admission to a hospital or other health care facility. The services may be a part of a hospital, augmenting its inpatient services, or may be provided at a free-standing facility.Government: The complex of political institutions, laws, and customs through which the function of governing is carried out in a specific political unit.Attitude to Health: Public attitudes toward health, disease, and the medical care system.History, 20th Century: Time period from 1901 through 2000 of the common era.Research Support as Topic: Financial support of research activities.Organizational Innovation: Introduction of changes which are new to the organization and are created by management.Financing, Organized: All organized methods of funding.Employer Health Costs: That portion of total HEALTH CARE COSTS borne by an individual's or group's employing organization.Catchment Area (Health): A geographic area defined and served by a health program or institution.Managed Care Programs: Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Efficiency, Organizational: The capacity of an organization, institution, or business to produce desired results with a minimum expenditure of energy, time, money, personnel, materiel, etc.Organizational Objectives: The purposes, missions, and goals of an individual organization or its units, established through administrative processes. It includes an organization's long-range plans and administrative philosophy.Quality Assurance, Health Care: Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.Scientific Misconduct: Intentional falsification of scientific data by presentation of fraudulent or incomplete or uncorroborated findings as scientific fact.Ambulances: A vehicle equipped for transporting patients in need of emergency care.Focus Groups: A method of data collection and a QUALITATIVE RESEARCH tool in which a small group of individuals are brought together and allowed to interact in a discussion of their opinions about topics, issues, or questions.Politics: Activities concerned with governmental policies, functions, etc.Telecommunications: Transmission of information over distances via electronic means.Utilization Review: An organized procedure carried out through committees to review admissions, duration of stay, professional services furnished, and to evaluate the medical necessity of those services and promote their most efficient use.Cooperative Behavior: The interaction of two or more persons or organizations directed toward a common goal which is mutually beneficial. An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit, i.e., joint action. (From Random House Dictionary Unabridged, 2d ed)Telemedicine: Delivery of health services via remote telecommunications. This includes interactive consultative and diagnostic services.Ambulatory Care Facilities: Those facilities which administer health services to individuals who do not require hospitalization or institutionalization.Counseling: The giving of advice and assistance to individuals with educational or personal problems.Medicaid: Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XIX, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, administered by the states, that provides health care benefits to indigent and medically indigent persons.Fraud: Exploitation through misrepresentation of the facts or concealment of the purposes of the exploiter.Product Line Management: Management control systems for structuring health care delivery strategies around case types, as in DRGs, or specific clinical services.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Organizations, Nonprofit: Organizations which are not operated for a profit and may be supported by endowments or private contributions.Organizational Affiliation: Formal relationships established between otherwise independent organizations. These include affiliation agreements, interlocking boards, common controls, hospital medical school affiliations, etc.United States Indian Health Service: A division of the UNITED STATES PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that is responsible for the public health and the provision of medical services to NATIVE AMERICANS in the United States, primarily those residing on reservation lands.JapanRural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Health Planning: Planning for needed health and/or welfare services and facilities.Health Services Misuse: Excessive, under or unnecessary utilization of health services by patients or physicians.Canada: The largest country in North America, comprising 10 provinces and three territories. Its capital is Ottawa.Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.Healthcare Disparities: Differences in access to or availability of medical facilities and services.Outcome Assessment (Health Care): Research aimed at assessing the quality and effectiveness of health care as measured by the attainment of a specified end result or outcome. Measures include parameters such as improved health, lowered morbidity or mortality, and improvement of abnormal states (such as elevated blood pressure).Drug Information Services: Services providing pharmaceutic and therapeutic drug information and consultation.Insurance Coverage: Generally refers to the amount of protection available and the kind of loss which would be paid for under an insurance contract with an insurer. (Slee & Slee, Health Care Terms, 2d ed)Health Personnel: Men and women working in the provision of health services, whether as individual practitioners or employees of health institutions and programs, whether or not professionally trained, and whether or not subject to public regulation. (From A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, 1976)Public-Private Sector Partnerships: An organizational enterprise between a public sector agency, federal, state or local, and a private sector entity. Skills and assets of each sector are shared to deliver a service or facility for the benefit or use of the general public.CaliforniaLogistic Models: Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.Smoking: Inhaling and exhaling the smoke of burning TOBACCO.Entrepreneurship: The organization, management, and assumption of risks of a business or enterprise, usually implying an element of change or challenge and a new opportunity.United States Health Resources and Services Administration: A component of the PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that provides leadership related to the delivery of health services and the requirements for and distribution of health resources, including manpower training.Physicians: Individuals licensed to practice medicine.Australia: The smallest continent and an independent country, comprising six states and two territories. Its capital is Canberra.Consumer Participation: Community or individual involvement in the decision-making process.Health Benefit Plans, Employee: Health insurance plans for employees, and generally including their dependents, usually on a cost-sharing basis with the employer paying a percentage of the premium.Financial Management: The obtaining and management of funds for institutional needs and responsibility for fiscal affairs.Patient Care Team: Care of patients by a multidisciplinary team usually organized under the leadership of a physician; each member of the team has specific responsibilities and the whole team contributes to the care of the patient.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Mobile Health Units: Movable or portable facilities in which diagnostic and therapeutic services are provided to the community.Medicare: Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)Public Health Administration: Management of public health organizations or agencies.Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Personnel Management: Planning, organizing, and administering all activities related to personnel.Cost Control: The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)Hospitals, Public: Hospitals controlled by various types of government, i.e., city, county, district, state or federal.Community Pharmacy Services: Total pharmaceutical services provided to the public through community pharmacies.Student Health Services: Health services for college and university students usually provided by the educational institution.Absenteeism: Chronic absence from work or other duty.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.International Cooperation: The interaction of persons or groups of persons representing various nations in the pursuit of a common goal or interest.HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).School Health Services: Preventive health services provided for students. It excludes college or university students.Health Resources: Available manpower, facilities, revenue, equipment, and supplies to produce requisite health care and services.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Continuity of Patient Care: Health care provided on a continuing basis from the initial contact, following the patient through all phases of medical care.Administrative Personnel: Individuals responsible for the development of policy and supervision of the execution of plans and functional operations.Health Education: Education that increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of health on a personal or community basis.Military Medicine: The practice of medicine as applied to special circumstances associated with military operations.United States Food and Drug Administration: An agency of the PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE concerned with the overall planning, promoting, and administering of programs pertaining to maintaining standards of quality of foods, drugs, therapeutic devices, etc.Poverty: A situation in which the level of living of an individual, family, or group is below the standard of the community. It is often related to a specific income level.Regional Health Planning: Planning for health resources at a regional or multi-state level.Substance Abuse Treatment Centers: Health facilities providing therapy and/or rehabilitation for substance-dependent individuals. Methadone distribution centers are included.Drug Costs: The amount that a health care institution or organization pays for its drugs. It is one component of the final price that is charged to the consumer (FEES, PHARMACEUTICAL or PRESCRIPTION FEES).Social Welfare: Organized institutions which provide services to ameliorate conditions of need or social pathology in the community.
"Products & Services". Sierra Wireless. Retrieved October 2, 2012. "Company Awards". Sierra Wireless. Retrieved October 2, 2012 ... AirVantage, a cloud-based application facilitating M2M service delivery consisting of the AirVantage Management Service M2M ... Based on the company's aggregated revenues, ABI found that Sierra Wireless held a 34 percent share of the M2M module market. On ... The company currently has patents pending in the US, Europe, Asia, Australia, Mexico, and South Africa. Sierra Wireless offers ...
In a 2011 survey sponsored by Kelly Services, a global workforce solutions company, free agency is on the rise across all ... Kelly Services. 15 August 2011. Retrieved 15 December 2011. "Free Agent, Free Spirit". Fast Company. Retrieved 17 April 2015. ... Kelly Services devotes a section of its U.S. web site to free agents and in 2006 hired actor Efren Ramirez to star in a series ... According to Pink and his peers, the free agent trend has measurably benefited numerous U.S. companies. Kinko's, now FedEx ...
As many as 15 million people who used the company's services, among them customers of American cellular company T-Mobile who ... "Credit Services". Experian plc. Retrieved 2017-09-23. "About Experian , Company Profile , Corporate Fact Sheet". www.experian. ... The company employs approximately 17,000 people and reported revenue for 2016 of US $4.6 billion. It is listed on the London ... Since then the company has provided Experian credit reports to lenders and consumers in compliance with the Reserve Bank of ...
"Hoffmann Architects". Company Profiles. HighBeam Business. Retrieved 22 March 2012. "Rehabilitation". Services. Hoffmann ... Hoffmann offered ownership stakes in the company to seven senior managers, in preparation for the continuation of the company ... The company also specializes in exterior restoration of the works of major architects. Most projects are in the Northeast and ... "Hoffmann Architects". Services: Architects. Hamden Patch. Archived from the original on 14 September 2013. Retrieved 15 March ...
ISSN 1368-485X Technoflug (n.d.). "Company services". Retrieved 25 October 2011. Company website. ... computer-aided design and engineering services to other companies. Data from World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2003-04 ... The Piccolo motorglider was the company's premier product, followed up by the Technoflug Carat, a touring motorglider. The ... The company no longer produces whole aircraft and now provides contracted parts manufacture, ...
"The company". geoserviceing.com. 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-12-27. Retrieved 2014-12-26. "ISO". geoserviceing.com ... "EIA Services". Digiscend.com. 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-26. "EIA Approval" (PDF). southernperu.com. 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-26. " ... In December 2006, the company changed its name from Geoservice Ingeniería SRL to Geoservice Ingeniería SAC so that it could ... The firm was awarded on 2009 the ISO 9001:2008 certification in regards to engineering studies services and project activities ...
Tribune Company. Retrieved June 27, 2013. "Services". Superior Rigging & Erection Company. Retrieved March 24, 2013. Marden, ... Tribune Company. Retrieved June 27, 2013. Thomas, Mike (May 25, 2000). "Can Kraken Beat Hulk? Let's Test It". Orlando Sentinel ... Tribune Company. Retrieved June 27, 2013. "SeaWorld Orlando's Kraken Voted a Winner on Travel Channel's "Insane Coaster Wars ... Tribune Company. Retrieved June 27, 2013. Murray, Alicia Lewis (September 18, 2002). "SeaWorld Makes Splash With New Roller ...
... performance measurement services firm FairControl; public-affairs company Logos Public Affairs; destination management company ... The company also operates as an association management company, or AMC. MCI operates marketing-events firm Black Flower Agency ... In 2015, the company acquired McLean, Va.-based Coulter Cos., an AMC, which has since been rebranded MCI USA. Roger Tondeur ... In 2010, he handed over the reins to his son, Sébastien Tondeur, who now leads the company as CEO. "Houston and MCI Partner to ...
Tribune Company. Retrieved September 17, 2009. Hale, Mike (September 17, 2009). "'Glee', Brought to You By the Letter 'C'". New ... Tribune Media Services. Retrieved September 15, 2009. "Music - episode 3". E4. Archived from the original on April 22, 2011. ... Tribune Media Services. Retrieved September 12, 2009. Borzillo-Vrenna, Callie (June 5, 2009). "Glee's Coming-Out Episode: " ... Dow Jones & Company. Retrieved September 17, 2009. Malcom, Shawna (September 17, 2009). "'Glee': Ah, fellas!". Los Angeles ...
News Publishing Company. Retrieved April 15, 2015. "Tylo to exit 'B&B'". Star-News. (The New York Times Company). Mar 10, 1996 ... Tribune Media Services). Retrieved Oct 27, 2012. "Hunter Tylo to do a live webchat with fans of The Bold and the Beautiful". ... The Christian Post Company. Retrieved April 17, 2015. Executive producers: Lee Phillip Bell and William J. Bell; Head writer: ... Tribune Media Services). Retrieved Nov 15, 2012. Koonse, Emma (May 13, 2014). "'The Bold and the Beautiful' Cast News, Spoilers ...
BJ Services Company has its headquarters in the Spring Branch district and in unincorporated Harris County. FMC Technologies ... ESD's may provide fire service, EMS service or both (dual services) and the services they provide determine the limits on their ... "Global Locations." BJ Services Company. July 3, 2007. Retrieved on December 8, 2009. "Boundary Map." Spring Branch Management ... ESD's may provide services directly or may contract with an agency or agencies for services. Additionally, ESD's may overlap ...
stepped down as president of the company with Jim France replacing him. Two years later, ISC incorporated its food service ... cited the company's "attractive markets" as one of the major reasons for going ahead with the deal. The new company retained ... To capitalize on this, the company began pursuing expansion through the purchase of existing tracks. In 1982, the company ... The company would also be looking to use the same type of combination of public and private funds for the race track as in ...
In 2011, the company was acquired by Datamatics Global Services and changed its name to CIGNEX Datamatics. Vijay Iyer became ... "Liferay Service Partners". Liferay. Retrieved 2014-09-19. "Datamatics Global Services". Bloomberg Businessweek. 2014-09-18. ... The company claims to have more than 450 enterprise implementations globally. It presently[when?] has 22 offices across 9 ... "Datamatics Global Services creates joint venture with CIGNEX Technologies Inc". India Infoline. July 24, 2010. Anuradha Shukla ...
Aramco Services Company. 67 (1): 10-23. "Seattle International Sister City: Beer Sheva, Israel". City of Seattle. Archived from ... such as the water and electricity services, or handling the billing and administration, but contracting out the rest of the ...
Calcutta Central Press Company, limited. Minahan, James (2012). Ethnic Groups of South Asia and the Pacific: An Encyclopedia. ... Asian Educational Services. p. 145. ISBN 9788120619654. Gilmartin, David (2015-06-05). Blood and Water: The Indus River Basin ... Concept Publishing Company. ISBN 9788170222484. North Indian Inscriptions volume III: Inscriptions of the Early Gupta Kings. p ...
IPL Publications Services. p. 356. ISBN 978-0-90887-600-6. Swiss Year-End Charts, 1976 "Top 50 Singles of 1976". Music Week. ... "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Kent (1993). "1976 Top 25 Singles". p. 428. Scapolo, Dean (1997). New ...
Asian Educational Services. p. 25. ISBN 978-81-206-0630-2. Sankalia, H. D. (1941). The Archaeology of Gujarat: Including ... Natwarlal & Company. p. 33. K. V. Soundara Rajan; Archaeological Survey of India (1985). Junagadh. Archaeological Survey of ...
"Company Valuation Opinion , Independent Valuation Services". Lincoln International. Retrieved 2017-09-29. "Joint Ventures & ... The company operates offices in North America (Dallas, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco), Europe (Amsterdam, Frankfurt, ... "Global Business Services Group , Lincoln International". Lincoln International. Retrieved 2017-09-29. "Global Industrials Group ... "Investment Banking, Company History , Lincoln International". Lincoln International. Retrieved 2017-09-29. Lincoln Partners ...
"Hanover Publisher Services , About Us". Retrieved 2017-11-14. Company slogan; see Archipelago Books. Alex Estes (April 4, 2014 ...
Automotive Data Services. Retrieved 1 July 2015. "Toyota Spacia - Used Car Research". GoAuto. John Mellor. Retrieved 10 January ... "1983 Daihatsu Delta Wide Wagon brochure (Japan)" (in Japanese). Daihatsu Motor Company. 1983. Retrieved 10 January 2014. "The ... "1992 Daihatsu Delta Wide Wagon brochure (Japan)" (in Japanese). Daihatsu Motor Company. 1992. Retrieved 10 January 2014. " ...
Tribune Media Services. Retrieved September 30, 2013. Chmielewski, Dawn C. (September 30, 2013). "Breaking Bad generates ... Tribune Company. Retrieved September 30, 2013. Subramanian, Courtney (October 2, 2013). "Breaking Bad's Final Scene Boosts ...
"Graduating Company 2015". Australian Institute of Music - Dramatic Arts. Archived from the original on 2015-09-30. Retrieved ... "Newcastle". Impact Internet Services. 2008. Retrieved 2017-06-22. Reshad graduated from Australian Academy of Dramatic Art ( ... Throughout the 1990s, Sydney Art Theatre was the resident company. The school's lease began in 2004 and finished in May 2017. ... They are matched with leading performing arts companies in Sydney, during or following their final trimester of study. ...
"Company Overview. Bloomberg Businessweek. June 6, 2011. "Vision Insurance Services". "About Ullico". "Ullico - Our Company". ... is a privately held insurance and financial services holding company in the United States. Formerly known as Union Labor Life ... Ullico offers products and services designed for institutional investors through The Union Labor Life Insurance Company (Union ... and Ullico Investment Company Inc.) More than 85 years ago, The Union Labor Life Insurance Company (Union Labor Life) became ...
Tribune Media Services. Archived from the original on July 28, 2005. Retrieved March 31, 2015. CS1 maint: Unfit url (link) " ... Gannett Company. Retrieved March 23, 2014. "Cable Series by Total Households: week of 07/18/05-07/24/05". Zap2it. ... Tribune Media Services. Archived from the original on February 6, 2006. Retrieved March 23, 2014. Becker, Anne (March 7, 2006 ... NBC Universal Television Studio was the primary production company backing the show. Randy Newman's theme ("It's a Jungle Out ...
Environmental Services Department. "Battery Recycling". City of San Diego. Retrieved 5 September 2012. Raw Materials Company. " ... one company called Retriev Technologies, Inc. shreds and separates the battery case metals, manganese and zinc. Another company ...
Mayo Collaborative Services v. Prometheus Laboratories, Inc., 566 U.S. 66 (2012). See also Alice Corp. v. CLS Bank Int'l, 134 S ... After Sequenom launched its test on the market, several other companies began to market similar tests and cut prices. Sequenom ... Would companies find that scope of protection sufficient to justify investment in research and development? ... for large electronics companies supposedly pestered by trolls. . . . And patent challengers, empowered by convincing PR spin ...
... no obligation service with over 24 Detroit Insurance Agents for Life Insurance. Request quotes, read reviews, and compare pre- ... Company Information: About Us , Advertise , Affiliate Program , Referrals , Contact Us Additional Services: Finance , Home ... Full Service Personal and Business Financial Advising: Services Include: Comprehensive Personal and Business Financial Advising ... Save up to 80% with NO Waiting Period, NO Deductible, NO Claim Forms, NO Limits on Services,... more ...
... but these offers do not include all financial services companies or all products available. Credit Sesame is an independent ... Some life insurance companies may refuse to insure you altogether.. Other Lifestyle Factors. A high-risk or high-stress job - ... Some companies will agree to cover you without an exam but automatically charge you a higher premium. If you have a chronic ... Life insurance companies are keenly interested in your age. With each passing birthday, you can expect the cost to increase. ...
Group Life Insurance to change their coverage into a renewable term insurance upon being discharge from the service. VGLI is ... The coverage begins on the 121st day after the member is released from service. VGLI does not cover disability and other types ... He needs to choose a commercial insurance company that participates in the program otherwise his application will not be ... Users are encouraged to use their best judgment in evaluating any third party services or advertisers on this site before ...
Olit in the service of himself that the committee to see it. Trol over autonomic nerves augmented by this time of twilight, ... You had more self-love and to stir from my service to the judge that your leniency has not even the sobs she made it yet-im ... News services carried the sacks in the crash," he said. Re-sent and spread her hands and bleating excitedly. A desperate sort ... Inspector morse, c/o thames valley region and then began to think that fortune of my dna in his notebook in one of the company ...
Southern Company Services, Inc., headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is the shared services division of Southern Company. ... Formed in 1963, as Southern Services, the company provides administrative and operational services to all of Southern Companys ... Southern Services was formed in 1963 as a shared services department for Southern Companys five electric operating divisions. ... The company also provides engineering services to Alabama Power, Georgia Power, Gulf Power and Mississippi Power. ...
... and environmental requirements Raytheon Polar Services operates the Antarctic Fire Department. Raytheon Polar Services Company ... Raytheon Polar Services Company (RPSC) is a division of Raytheon that provided logistics, operations, and staffing for the ... 2008-2010 Defense Contract Audit Agency review of Raytheon Polar Services Company. ... Raytheon Polar Services[permanent dead link] USAP Program Participant Guide, ...
Financial services Forest, paper and packaging Government and Public Services Healthcare Industrial manufacturing Insurance ... Accounting advisory services Audit and assurance Consulting Deals Forensic services Risk assurance ... National Private Company Services Leader and National Capital Region Leader, PwC Canada ... The decision to move on from your company can be difficult, but ensuring the company and all those involved emerge from the ...
Reuters India provides latest news & articles on stock market quotes, online stock quotes, India. Get India stock market quotes, stock quote news india, latest share prices for 2883.HK
McKinsey & Company Home * Industries Industries *Advanced Electronics Advanced Electronics * Our Insights * How We Help Clients ... Pour accéder à des informations plus détaillées, merci de visiter le site global du pôle de compétences Services Financiers. ... le pôle de compétences Services financiers couvre les différents métiers de la sphère financière-banque de détail, banque de ...
Anahata Technologies India Pvt Ltd provides business process outsourcing services to companies worldwide helping a wide range ... Anahata Software Company in Melbourne has recently launched its latest creative range of tailor-made ICT solutions for the ... The software company is experienced in developing Patient Record Management Systems running on the Mac Platform and integrating ... The Perth software company is a also certified MYOB developer partner providing Custom Software solutions that can integrate ...
Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd was founded in 2010 as a software development company specializing in the ... Anahata Technologies India Pvt Ltd provides business process outsourcing services to companies worldwide helping a wide range ... The maintenance and service of their products can only be attained by a robust inventory and business management system. The ... The company supplies clients in Australia and Europe.. The Motorcycle Industry is a highly competitive one that requires ...
... and business advisory services to meet the needs of Private Company Services in the middle market. ... CA, CIRP, LIT Private Company Services Energy Services & Industrials and Alberta Region leader, Edmonton, PwC Canada ... CA, CIRP, LIT Private Company Services Energy Services & Industrials and Alberta Region leader, Edmonton, PwC Canada ... Private company services Private Business Exchange Private Corporation Tax Changes Designed to Disrupt Conferences ...
Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Usa Electronic Commerce Services Company From The latimes ...
Reuters India provides latest news & articles on stock market quotes, online stock quotes, India. Get India stock market quotes, stock quote news india, latest share prices for 0552.HK
Our Logistics Services range from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfilment solutions, ... View Alerts that may impact DHL services View Alerts that may impact DHL services Close ... The Logistics Company for the World. The DHL family of specialized Business Units offers an unrivalled portfolio of logistics ... Standard international and domestic parcel services for business customers and consumers, plus eCommerce logistics and ...
McKinsey & Company Home * Industries Industries *Advanced Electronics Advanced Electronics * Our Insights * How We Help Clients ... Integrating services helps lower length of hospital stay. By making hospital discharges more efficient, integrated care ... McKinseys Health Systems and Services Practice has developed a number of specialized capabilities to help clients face the ... As leader of McKinseys global Healthcare Systems & Services Practice, counsels payors and other healthcare organizations on ...
Mark Snow has introduced two cloud-based document storage services based on his own needs, which may turn out to be a nice ... If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To ... Mark Snow has introduced two cloud-based document storage services based on his own needs, which may turn out to be a nice ... With a $48 annual fee for storage of 1,000 documents, SafelyFiled "is not making money yet," Snow says, but the company has "a ...
Media in category "Service companies". The following 153 files are in this category, out of 153 total. ... Retrieved from "https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:Service_companies&oldid=266988239" ...
... financial data for Express Shock Services. Get the latest business insights from D&B Hoovers. ... D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Express Shock Services and ... So when you get Express Shock Services insights, financials and competitors from D&B Hoovers, you can trust in their accuracy. ... A D&B Hoovers Subscription is your foot in the door to Express Shock Services contact information. ...
Looking for a way to build a great website for your maintenance services company? With our template, you will create the most ... ServicesMaintenance Services TemplatesHome Repairs TemplatesElectrON - Maintenance Services Company WordPress Theme ... ElectrON - Maintenance Services Company WordPress Theme. To CollectionAdd to Collection. WordPress $75 ... Company. About UsBlogPromocodes/CouponsBest Website HostingAffiliate ProgramService CenterPartners Coupon Codes. Certification ...
June 13, 2011 , Organization, Financial Services , The Business Times A significant percentage of Bain and Company staff are ... Growth continues to be a challenge for US companies in China, but many companies remain optimistic and see opportunities in ... Consulting services. We are known for our holistic perspective. We cross boundaries with our clients to create value. ... About Bain & Company. We care for our clients business as our own; they know were in this together. ...
... financial data for Element Technical Services Inc. Get the latest business insights from D&B Hoovers. ... Oil & Gas Field Services. Companies in this industry support oil and gas field operations on a contract basis. Major companies ... D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Element Technical Services Inc ... So when you get Element Technical Services Inc insights, financials and competitors from D&B Hoovers, you can trust in their ...
to develop and provide investor relations services for the Company which will enhance and expand Southern Legacys exposure to ... is a Toronto based advisory firm that provides full range of services to publicly-listed companies operating primarily in the ... "Pinnacle") to develop and provide investor relations services for the Company which will enhance and expand Southern Legacys ... Google confirms some of its own services are now getting blocked in Russia over the Telegram ban. TechCrunch ...
We offer a variety of calibration service levels including ANSI Z540.1 and ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited. Our nationwide network of ... Tektronix offers quality calibration services for over 140,000 instruments including the CONTROL COMPANY 4199. ... Authorized Service Providers. FAST, EASY CALIBRATION QUOTES Get a quote on calibration for:. CONTROL COMPANY - 4199Get a ... See all instruments we calibrate from this manufacturer: CONTROL COMPANY Tektronix offers flexible service delivery options to ...
Read our case study on this international health care services company to learn how Pathway Communications can help your ... As a hugely successful and growing medical services provider, the company felt the pain of trying to ramp up their in-house ... The healthcare services company saw immediate and measured improvements in many business functions. ... Company background. An international healthcare company, with over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry, aims to ...
Insurance companiesDischargePolicy20182019Insights2017BusinessSearchCompany'sIndustriesCentersIndustryNewsProductsToday'sProvideCapabilitiesMarketsOffersEmploysProfileContentPEOPLESupportFortuneHooversWorld'sInnovationBased productGenerateResearchFloridaPlumberCustomerProviderRenewable energyEmergency MedicalFindSiteRangeTerms of servLogisticsMakeMainGrowthOperateInfrastructureEmployeesQualityRevenueCustomersProfilesElectricityPerceptionsTelecommunicationsProfessionalPerthDevelopmentOperations
- Insurance companies take certain factors into consideration when determining your insurance rate. (creditsesame.com)
- Life insurance companies are keenly interested in your age. (creditsesame.com)
- Again, that's because life insurance companies calculate your rates based on life expectancy. (creditsesame.com)
- Your current health condition plays a big role in your life expectancy, so it's common practice for life insurance companies to require a physical exam by a doctor before determining your premium. (creditsesame.com)
- Some life insurance companies may refuse to insure you altogether. (creditsesame.com)
- TORONTO (PRWEB) June 06, 2018 Dalton Pharma Services is proud. (bioportfolio.com)
- TORONTO (PRWEB) October 11, 2018 Dalton Pharma Services is excited to announce once again, that we have been re. (bioportfolio.com)
- Dalton is excited to announce its drug development and manufacturing services agreement with ExCellThera Inc. TORONTO (PRWEB) November 22, 2018 Dalton Pharma Services, a leading North American pharma. (bioportfolio.com)
- DANVILLE, Ohio, Aug. 22, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stonehenge Capital today announced a $1 million investment in Nova Terra Well Solutions LLC, an oil and gas service provider. (globenewswire.com)
- Nova Terra Well Services, LLC, is a company that was formed in 2019 to help the state address the thousands of abandoned or "orphan" oil wells across Ohio. (globenewswire.com)
- So when you get Express Shock Services insights, financials and competitors from D&B Hoovers, you can trust in their accuracy. (hoovers.com)
- So when you get Element Technical Services Inc insights, financials and competitors from D&B Hoovers, you can trust in their accuracy. (hoovers.com)
- Detailed profiles of all businesses owned and operated by this company for insights and prospecting. (hoovers.com)
- Find detailed information on Photographic Services companies in Pakistan, including financial statements, sales and marketing contacts, top competitors, and firmographic insights. (dnb.com)
- As a pioneer in syndicate market research, our vision is to be a global leader in the industry research space by providing research reports and actionable insights to companies across a range of industries such as Healthcare, IT and Telecom and Retail etc. (prlog.org)
- TULSA, Okla., July 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq:MTRX) today announced the appointment of John D. Chandler and Martha Z. Carnes as new independent members of its Board of Directors. (cnbc.com)
- In connection with today's announcement, the Company also announced that long-time Board members Michael J. Hall and I. Edgar (Ed) Hendrix will retire from the Board and not stand for re-election at the 2017 Annual Meeting after serving on the Board for 19 years and 17 years, respectively. (cnbc.com)
- Whether you choose to sell the business, or pass on your leadership to another individual, adequately grooming the company and a successor is key. (pwc.com)
- The maintenance and service of their products can only be attained by a robust inventory and business management system. (prweb.com)
- Express international and domestic delivery services for parcels and documents for business customers. (dhl.com)
- Standard international and domestic parcel services for business customers and consumers, plus eCommerce logistics and facilitation services. (dhl.com)
- Standard international and domestic parcel services for business customers and consumers. (dhl.com)
- NetPulse , our sister company that offers high-value Business Process and Information Technology Outsourcing solutions to clients in Canada and the United States, performed a thorough Business Continuity Assessment that identified how a major disaster could affect the company's data, security, and bottom line. (pathcom.com)
- NetPulse then implemented a set of application, process, and service updates that would see many business functions transferred to the cloud while reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction. (pathcom.com)
- The healthcare services company saw immediate and measured improvements in many business functions. (pathcom.com)
- The fixed-line telephone business is rapidly shrinking, so companies aren't investing in new infrastructure or services, reducing satisfaction. (businessinsider.com)
- Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS. (business-standard.com)
- BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business. (bbb.org)
- BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service. (bbb.org)
- By claiming your Business Profile, businesses can add custom text or descriptive information about their services, insert company logos, and add photographs for consumers to view. (bbb.org)
- The company offers application services, biometric and identity management, and other business services. (reportlinker.com)
- Track tactical initiatives of the company and recent business news and actions. (reportlinker.com)
- Stay up to date on Fujitsu Services Limited's corporate and business organization, action plans and perspectives. (reportlinker.com)
- Across the broad landscape of IT services firms-which for the purposes of our survey and discussion includes IT services, business process outsourcing (including knowledge processes), research and development, and engineering services-we see a wide variation in performance. (bain.com)
- Chartered Accountants and Certified General Accountants, Lawyers, Barristers and Solicitors, Chartered Business Valuators, Certified Auditors and other legal services. (gc.ca)
- A professional gym marketing firm specializes in researching the market and competition so it can use a custom blend of gym marketing services to build business. (straightnorth.com)
- Most business experts suggest allocating 20 percent of your monthly revenue to marketing, whether you do it in-house or hire a rehab marketing company. (straightnorth.com)
- Automating your lead generation, sales and follow-up sequences will not only improve your marketing ROI, it will also result in better customer service - which over time will win you more referral business. (straightnorth.com)
- With the strategic enlargement of our product portfolio we considerably strengthen our market position in Europe particularly in Germany," emphasises Johannes Reischböck, managing director Graphisoft Germany GmbH and board member Graphisoft N.V. „This is why we are extending our proven company strategy to incorporate the building services sector alongside the core architectural business. (graphisoft.com)
- The company account manager is making a positive contribution to my business. (questionpro.com)
- Dun & Bradstreet gathers Photographic Services business information from trusted sources to help you understand company performance, growth potential, and competitive pressures. (dnb.com)
- Companies with the best customer service are often the top companies to do business with. (ranker.com)
- After the company formation is complete, foreigners are able to visit Brazil to oversee the investment, by applying for a business visa. (healyconsultants.com)
- Stonehenge's investment is expected to create 10 new jobs in the rural town of 1,000 while enabling Nova Terra to purchase additional equipment to meet ongoing demand and allowing the company to continue growing the business in areas such as consulting and equipment rentals services. (globenewswire.com)
- In business for only a year, the company utilizes SnapMD's advanced Virtual Care Management platform. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- Even though it's in the early phases of business, the company has been able to demonstrate that it's not in competition with providers, Powe says. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- NEW YORK-General Electric shed more of its major assets, announcing plans to cast away its health care business and sell its interests in the oil-services company, Baker Hughes. (canadianmanufacturing.com)
- Dot Com Infoway provides across-the-board dedicated server management services so that you can fully focus on your core business while all your digital assets are available to your customers and employees with 100% server uptime. (dotcominfoway.com)
- Dan started his business with the goal of creating a reliable local air conditioning company to serve his Florida hometown. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- Several complementary services are made available to the buyers at Rungis: custom-made business services, preparation of products, custom-made logistics offers and a wide range of professional equipment and accessories. (rungisinternational.com)
- Gathright Van & Storage company is a family-owned business performing thousands of moves every year, since 1927, with a stellar reputation. (relocation.com)
- Formed in 1963, as Southern Services, the company provides administrative and operational services to all of Southern Company's operating divisions. (wikipedia.org)
- Southern Services was formed in 1963 as a shared services department for Southern Company's five electric operating divisions. (wikipedia.org)
- The NetPulse solution met the company's requirements for service growth, customer satisfaction, and disaster recovery. (pathcom.com)
- While the company's built-in market means its video service is almost guaranteed to gain millions of users, one wonders if the cultural cachet that Apple has cultivated over the past couple of decades may be lessened by original content that plays it too safe, and tries to apply the rigor of well-made tech to what may inevitably become poorly-made art. (theweek.com)
- Despite the company's assurances, this is another thorny case in which people have been monitored by a large company -- in this case, one that can tell where and how fast they drive -- and it may be possible for law enforcement agencies or others to subpoena them to get it. (go.com)
- See trends, challenges and opportunities with similar companies in these industries. (hoovers.com)
- The target audience as well as the companies to be researched was spread across diverse industries and regions covered include the US, UK, Europe, Japan, South Korea, India etc. (outsource2india.com)
- All professional equipment for caterers and food service industries is also available: equipment for farmers' market, uniforms and footwear, packaging and containers, cutting tools, equipment for cooking and catering, equipment for weighing and for the food service industry, preparation of presentation boxes for delicatessen shops/gifts, equipment for buffets and delicatessen shops, etc. (rungisinternational.com)
- Drop-in centers offer a range of services to assist unaccompanied youth experiencing homelessness, but little is known about their perceptions of drop-in centers or use of different services. (bioportfolio.com)
- Most commercial child care services companies operate centers that are open to the public, but some operate employer-sponsored centers for employees' children. (dnb.com)
- Likely hosts of employer-sponsored centers include companies, universities, and military bases. (dnb.com)
- Moving companies New Orleans Louisiana, Based in Maryland, with distribution centers around the country, we are able to provide moving services to all 50 states while ensuring the highest. (relocation.com)
- Anahata Software Company in Melbourne has recently launched its latest creative range of tailor-made ICT solutions for the aquarium industry. (prweb.com)
- Anahata, the Australian Software Company in Perth has released its new range of tailor-made ICT solutions for the Motorcycle Industry. (prweb.com)
- The Motorcycle Industry is a highly competitive one that requires seamless delivery of products and services in good time. (prweb.com)
- Companies in this industry support oil and gas field operations on a contract basis. (hoovers.com)
- An international healthcare company, with over 15 years of experience in the healthcare industry, aims to be the leader in healthcare case management while reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction. (pathcom.com)
- Reliability concerns and the high cost of TV services keep the industry poorly rated despite it offering more options than ever. (businessinsider.com)
- We don't often hear the word "factory" applied to the IT services industry, where people are the fundamental asset. (bain.com)
- In short the company offers the most comprehensive and professional exhibition industry service anywhere in Africa today. (altenergymag.com)
- All of the information in Canadian Company Capabilities has been provided by the companies themselves, or by other sources external to Industry Canada. (gc.ca)
- In a service industry such as fitness, happy customers are some of the best advertising options. (straightnorth.com)
- Outsource2india is providing end-to-end company profile development for 87 companies within the Airbag Industry for a leading US based market research organization. (outsource2india.com)
- Firms in this industry provide the services of lawyers and other legal practitioners to individuals, businesses, government agencies, and nonprofits. (dnb.com)
- See where the Legal Services industry is concentrated geographically and research companies by financials and key corporate data. (dnb.com)
- May 15, 2012 - PRLog -- Fabrick 22 has announced the creation of its new sister company following overwhelming demand for Englishspeaking professionals qualified in specialist areas of the building industry. (prlog.org)
- Companies in this industry provide supervision and educational programs for pre-school and school-age children. (dnb.com)
- The US industry is highly fragmented: the top 50 companies generate less than 20% of revenue. (dnb.com)
- We offer comprehensive industry research studies, bespoke research and consultancy services to Fortune 1000, Trade associations, and Government agencies worldwide. (prlog.org)
- On March 25th, at an event in Cupertino, Apple will almost certainly launch a paid news service and, after years of speculation, finally announce a video streaming service similar to Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. (theweek.com)
- Strangely, Apple's discipline may in fact help its plans to turn its News app into a paid service. (theweek.com)
- DeepMind featured in the news earlier this year when the New Scientist obtained a copy of a data sharing agreement between the company and the Royal Free. (hsj.co.uk)
- The company also made the news when it created a programme which beat a world champion at the Chinese board game Go. (hsj.co.uk)
- But paradoxically, the very culture that has led Apple to such highly regarded products may in fact hamper its attempts to take on the big streaming services. (theweek.com)
- I would like to know more about your company and your products. (hktdc.com)
- The German environmental label with 12,000 products from 1,600 companies. (blauer-engel.de)
- All you have to do is, start providing your products and services to your customers and clients. (dotcominfoway.com)
- Davidoff - Information about the company and products offered. (iaswww.com)
- Los Blancos Cigar Company - Information about the company and products for sale. (iaswww.com)
- We have all answers to your questions about our products and services. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- Complementary services, especially for preparation of products, are offered in all the Rungis sectors. (rungisinternational.com)
- The know-how of more than 100 years in managing resources around the world resides within these companies, and they have created many of the game-changing technological breakthroughs that enable today's oil and gas production. (onepetro.org)
- In today's world, it is impossible to produce without the involvement of service companies. (onepetro.org)
- TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan 11, 2013) - Southern Legacy Minerals Inc. (" Southern Legacy " or the " Company ") (TSX VENTURE:LCY) has retained Pinnacle Capital Markets Ltd. (" Pinnacle ") to develop and provide investor relations services for the Company which will enhance and expand Southern Legacy''s exposure to the Canadian and international investment community. (yahoo.com)
- However, global outlook for IT services market, positive outlook for semiconductor market and growing demand for cloud computing are likely to provide growth opportunities to the company. (reportlinker.com)
- We] are working to change our insurance policy so as not to have to comply with this administration's disgusting mandate to provide contraceptive, sterilization and abortifacient services, wrote Bozell, who said he would have never approved the insurance policy in question if he had known that coverage was included. (ibtimes.com)
- What event services do you provide? (weddingwire.com)
- Services provide recurring, monthly revenue, and with 1 billion iOS users, Apple has a built-in market to tap. (theweek.com)
- If you accept cookies we can provide you the optimal service on this website. (gls-group.eu)
- Mazur Senior Care Services Inc. , Southfield, has opened the Orchard Adult Day Care in Farmington to provide services to seniors who need care at their home during the day, said Nathan Mazur, its president. (crainsdetroit.com)
- The contractor will provide all transportation and support services required to source, procure, track, warehouse, and deliver assets needed within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to support RSAF F-15 operations. (gao.gov)
- PHOENIX - ValleyLife, a disability support services company, unlawfully discriminated against disabled employees by refusing to provide them with reasonable accommodations in violation of federal law, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) charged in a lawsuit filed today in the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. (eeoc.gov)
- At the urging of Gov. Phil Bryant, Mississippi recently enacted a law requiring health insurance plans to provide coverage for telemedicine services at the same level that the services would be covered if they were provided in person. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- That would give the pharmacies the ability to provide a virtual retail clinic experience and extend the reach of healthcare services in underserved areas, Powe says. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- We provide end-to-end regulatory services: from initial assessment, dossier preparation and submission to approval as well as the entire range of post-marketing services that are required. (dksh.com)
- The wholesalers provide all types of services to facilitate your buying experience: pre-orders, 24/7 telephone orders, order management, preparation, packaging, shipping preparation according to requirements of restaurant owners-delicatessen shop owners, loading platform, delivery, etc. (rungisinternational.com)
- Pinnacle Capital Markets LTD. is a Toronto based advisory firm that provides full range of services to publicly-listed companies operating primarily in the mining, oil and gas, technology and renewable energy sectors. (yahoo.com)
- They also assist private companies develop and define a capital markets strategy for future public listing. (yahoo.com)
- John brings to the Board deep experience across the energy midstream markets combined with extensive financial leadership, investor relations and capital market skills, having served in key financial positions at large, publicly traded companies. (cnbc.com)
- Over the last 18 months we have examined many companies in various markets and found Cymap to be the optimal choice. (graphisoft.com)
- Research and Markets' Customer Service is excellent. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Smaller companies can compete effectively in local markets by owning convenient locations. (dnb.com)
- Tektronix offers accredited calibration services for more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000 manufacturers. (tek.com)
- By partnering with a gym marketing company, a fitness center gains a way to target a specific audience with professional branding, content and offers. (straightnorth.com)
- It offers its market-leading applications to consulting engineers, building contractors, local authorities, government departments, educational institutions and the property departments of large companies. (graphisoft.com)
- In addition to parcel delivery services in Germany, the company also offers national and international express services. (gls-group.eu)
- O utsource2india offers a gamut of services for small, medium & large organizations. (outsource2india.com)
- Client Evaluation of Company Services Survey questions by QuestionPro offers questions on customer service and meeting the company needs. (questionpro.com)
- Total Travel Company is a transport booking platform that offers airport, city, Holiday Taxis Brighton and resort transfers with a choice of cars, minibuses, executive travel and limousines. (authorstream.com)
- The experienced Jerzual trio offers a full range of services, including certified gas heating, repair and installation work. (prlog.org)
- The company offers savings of 30%-52% on water and sewer bills. (homeenergy.org)
- Anahata assists its customers in promoting the new ICT solution as well as their businesses via digital media services like content writing, email marketing and SEO. (prweb.com)
- Their company Stripe, an online payments engine that simplifies the purchase of content and goods on websites, is now worth US$3.5bn after taking on a new investment round of US$70m . (siliconrepublic.com)
- All inquiries regarding rights or concerns about this content should be directed to Customer Service . (highbeam.com)
- The companies and people profiled on Corporation Wiki are displayed for research purposes only and do not imply an endorsement from or for the profiled companies and people. (corporationwiki.com)
- I hear there were some issues with them refusing service to some people. (weddingwire.com)
- Just as a gym needs to display a professional image and desirable services when people visit, it also needs to use savvy marketing to create a good first impression to online visitors. (straightnorth.com)
- Some people believe that companies without recorded customer service advice are the best for effective customer service, while others believe a company return policy can make or break a customer service interaction. (ranker.com)
- As traditional provider organizations take on population health initiatives, they realize they need to expand care services to more people, and telemedicine services make sense as they try to cost-effectively offer early-stage care to more people. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- If people call in to cancel their service, we will inform them we will maintain the cellular connection, but they can disconnect at any time. (go.com)
- Founded in Perth, Western Australia in 2010 by Pablo Rodriguez Pina, Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd is an Australian privately owned software development company specializing in the analysis, design, implementation and support of cost-effective, custom built software applications. (prweb.com)
- Anahata Technologies Pty Ltd was founded in 2010 as a software development company specializing in the design, implementation and support of cost-effective software. (prweb.com)
- In 1904 the company built its West Side Gas Plant to support its growing services. (nps.gov)
- Cymap will continue to operate as a separate company and maintain its own R&D and support organisation. (graphisoft.com)
- OnStar , the service started by General Motors to support drivers through a cell phone system in their cars, has now told customers it may collect information on their movements and driving habits -- even if they no longer subscribe to the service. (go.com)
- Help make history by becoming a part of the world's leading energy company. (aramcoservices.com)
- Three years after the passing of former Apple CEO Steve Jobs, current CEO Tim Cook has proven all his critics wrong and has ably manned the helm of what is the world's most valuable company, recently achieving a market capitalisation of US$700bn for the first time. (siliconrepublic.com)
- Growth continues to be a challenge for US companies in China, but many companies remain optimistic and see opportunities in innovation. (bain.com)
- They are looking to IT services firms for cost savings on traditional work, along with innovation and agility in new digital initiatives. (bain.com)
- Will Cavendish, former DH director general of innovation, growth and technology, is to become head of strategy at the company, which is a subsidiary of Alphabet - Google's parent company. (hsj.co.uk)
- To understand the various skills required, it is worth examining more closely the respective roles of IOCs, NOCs, and service companies in the current innovation ecology. (onepetro.org)
- With the smartphone market having matured and with two-thirds of Apple's revenue dependent on the iPhone alone, the company needs to look for new ways to generate both profit and growth. (theweek.com)
- The investment required can be lowered to 46,000 (RS$150,000) if the company commits to generate 10 new jobs at the two years following the visa acceptance. (healyconsultants.com)
- One of two beneficiaries, Southern Company Services will use the funding to develop a Molten Chloride Fast Reactor, a type of MSR developed earlier by British scientists at Atomic Energy Research Establishment. (wikipedia.org)
- This article is part of a research project by De Groene Amsterdammer, Oneworld and Inter Press Service, supported by the European Journalism Centre (made possible by the Gates Foundation). (ipsnews.net)
- We offer specialized research & analysis services. (outsource2india.com)
- Get more information on our market research services and sub-services . (outsource2india.com)
- Get more information on our financial research services and sub-services . (outsource2india.com)
- A leading US based market research firm was looking to outsource their company profiling requirements to a partner with proven expertise in researching and writing company profiles. (outsource2india.com)
- developing strategic research profiles with an emphasis on financial performance of some of the largest companies of the world. (outsource2india.com)
- First, the company concentrated on risk reduction for the 25 or so phlebotomists willing to enter research subjects' homes. (inc.com)
- The Company is developing these bi-specific antibodies in association with the Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology by combining Merus' proprietary Biclonics technology platform with VHIO's expertise in clinical, translational and preclinical research. (prlog.org)
- As per RNCOS latest research reports , many more new biopharmaceutical companies are expected to enter the market in the coming years. (prlog.org)
- For additional information on the tailor-made ICT solutions offered by Anahata, visit the official company website at http://www.anahata-it.com.au and get in touch with customer services. (prweb.com)
- Anahata seeks to be the most customer centric of all software companies . (prweb.com)
- Existing services were failing and they had no unified methods for judging customer satisfaction and service effectiveness. (pathcom.com)
- Excellent customer service. (reportlinker.com)
- High quality and a strong customer orientation are the service focal points. (gls-group.eu)
- The Service I received from the Orders and Customer Service Team was very professional. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Great customer service and super responsive. (researchandmarkets.com)
- This certainly shows your concern and care for customer satisfaction and your strong understanding of what your customers expect of your company. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Their market intelligence is relevant and accurate and the customer service fast, responsive and dependable. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Their customer service was excellent and I was able to get the report without any fuss. (researchandmarkets.com)
- Following are the questions to gather feedback from the client regarding customer service provided during the project. (questionpro.com)
- 15 LISTS Customer Service & Retail Life Love it or hate it, sales make the world go 'round. (ranker.com)
- What company has the best customer service? (ranker.com)
- These are the companies that do customer service right, as voted on by consumers. (ranker.com)
- Determining what factors contribute to good customer service can be tough since a good customer service experience can vary from person to person. (ranker.com)
- What is the most important customer service element for you? (ranker.com)
- Is it a customer service representative that promptly responds to emails or is it being able to call a company where you can get a person on the phone to answer your questions? (ranker.com)
- Whatever contributes to your idea of good customer service, make sure to vote here for the company with the best customer service. (ranker.com)
- What companies have the best customer service? (ranker.com)
- What US companies give the best customer service? (ranker.com)
- This list has been voted on by consumers like you and should give some insight into which companies have the best customer service in the US and abroad. (ranker.com)
- If there's a company that gives excellent customer service that you don't see on the list, feel free to add it and let others know they are a company with great customer service. (ranker.com)
- Since it's just as important to know which companies do not have good customer service, you can also view the list of companies with the worst customer service to find out which companies do not pay attention to their customers' needs. (ranker.com)
- Represents Company by serving as a direct customer contact. (indeed.com)
- The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions. (indeed.com)
- While providing outstanding customer service this person will need to be able to effectively maneuver through the knowledge bases to be able demon. (freelancer.com)
- As a hugely successful and growing medical services provider, the company felt the pain of trying to ramp up their in-house applications, call centre processes, and data centres to meet the needs of their customers. (pathcom.com)
- Kelly Services Inc. (Troy, MI), a global provider of staffing services, has signed an agreement to acquire LabStaff, Pty, Ltd. (Sydney, Australia) and its related companies in Australia. (bioportfolio.com)
- Your query has been shared with the service provider. (indiatimes.com)
- In a staff-wide e-mail acquired by the Web site The Jane Dough , Bozell allegedly wrote that the company is working with BlueCross, its insurance provider, so as not to comply with the disgusting mandate. (ibtimes.com)
- The company is the sole ambulance provider for the city of Tuscaloosa. (tuscaloosanews.com)
- The City Council decided in 2011 to contract with a sole provider after a consultant's study showed that residents would better be served by one service, instead of competing providers. (tuscaloosanews.com)
- We are a full service entertainment and rental provider. (gigsalad.com)
- The purpose of this study is to find ways to get services to families living with HIV. (bioportfolio.com)
- You may find that hiring a drug/alcohol rehab marketing company pays for itself in more ways than one. (straightnorth.com)
- We didn't find many Event Security Services available in Worcester, Massachusetts. (gigsalad.com)
- Residents have waited in long lines for fuel, water and cash and struggled to find areas with cell service. (nbcnewyork.com)
- Pour accéder à des informations plus détaillées, merci de visiter le site global du pôle de compétences Services Financiers . (mckinsey.com)
- This company was an absolute pleasure to work with, everyone from the front office to on-site bar service. (weddingwire.com)
- Hitting Submit will take you away from our site to the Dun and Bradstreet website, where you can update or create your Company Record for the D&B Database. (naics.com)
- One site is in operation now, with a plan to expand telemedicine services to 10 pharmacies over the next couple months, he adds. (healthdatamanagement.com)
- If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service , click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. (dailyherald.com)
- But then the company sent users a routine email updating its terms of service . (go.com)
- Please see our complete Terms of Service disclaimer for more information. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- Raytheon Polar Services Company (RPSC) is a division of Raytheon that provided logistics, operations, and staffing for the National Science Foundation's operations in Antarctica and Antarctic waters. (wikipedia.org)
- The companies set up at Rungis Market are likely to meet all the logistics requirements: renting of light-weight lorries or refrigeration utilities, transport, logistics, refrigerated transport, last mile delivery, downstream pooling of resources, warehousing, Bundling/unbundling/distribution, handling, etc. (rungisinternational.com)
- The International market of Rungis, with an area of 234 hectares on the outskirts of Paris, is a true ecosystem at the service of the french, of the urban logistics of fresh food, the valorization of our terroirs and our gastronomic heritage. (rungisinternational.com)
- Advanced coding and layout modifications are not included in the service, but we can make them for an extra fee. (templatemonster.com)
- A significant percentage of Bain and Company staff are from Generation Y. Leading organizations seek ways to adapt to this next generation of leaders, who are looking to control their careers and join companies where they can make an immediate impact. (bain.com)
- The company is now contacting vendors to make arrangements to keep the service going. (foxbusiness.com)
- Using our travel services make your journey enjoyable and comfortable. (authorstream.com)
- Combining all the services allows us to make significant cost reductions that can be passed onto our customers. (prlog.org)
- Make Super Service the company you keep with competitive rates per mile, predictable home time, and a generous sign-on bonus experienced drivers who apply for OTR trucking opportunities are eligible to receive up to $5,000! (bigrigjobs.com)
- I'd suggest that you focus on figuring out how to make the more secure messaging services, perhaps including Tor Messenger, work for you and your friends. (torproject.org)
- Anahata partners with a number of local companies to deliver integrated turn key solutions including hosting, infrastructure, barcode printing, mobility and RFID scanning amongst other technologies. (prweb.com)
- The Company reports its financial results based on four key operating segments: Electrical Infrastructure, Storage Solutions, Oil Gas & Chemical and Industrial. (cnbc.com)
- Many of these improvements were due to the successful transition of company employees to NetPulse. (pathcom.com)
- Our company employees DSPs who have been with the company for well over 20 years. (indeed.com)
- This section is intended solely for the use of employees of Aramco Services Company, ts affiliates and project managment teams in North America. (aramcoservices.com)
- We understand the valuable of affordable beverage services without sacrificing the quality. (weddingwire.com)
- GLS Germany is one of the leading parcel and express service providers in Germany, with high quality at its focal point. (gls-group.eu)
- Supplier Service Evaluation Survey Questions and sample questionnaire template to evaluate the quality of service provided by vendors. (questionpro.com)
- A trio of engineers backed by renownd builds Fabrick 22 have formed Jerzual, a company offering high quality gas, electric and plumbing solutions in and arround Dinan, Brittany. (prlog.org)
- Specializing in the ecological science of your pond, offering maintenance services tailored-made, so that your water quality stays pristine! (californiawaterscapes.com)
- Agio Cigar Company - Manufacturer of quality cigar brands Agio, Panter, Balmoral and Huifkar. (iaswww.com)
- Since then, the company has expanded to countless other cities, and they have built their services around the philosophy 'Quality Is Our Specialty. (24-7pressrelease.com)
- Paul Bate left his role as Care Quality Commission strategy director to join Babylon Health, a company which allows patients to consult with doctors using a mobile app. (hsj.co.uk)
- A well-designed and efficient talent supply chain allows companies to forecast both revenue and resource requirements accurately, plan and consume talent capacity optimally, match the right resource to a client requirement significantly faster and reduce hiring costs. (bain.com)
- Mazur, who started his company in 2011, said revenue totaled more than $450,000 in 2012. (crainsdetroit.com)
- The company has a global reach with thousands of customers in over a hundred countries. (pathcom.com)
- With no disaster recovery system, records were at risk and many potential customers were weary of trusting the company with their caseloads. (pathcom.com)
- General service metrics also increased by 60% - customers enjoyed faster service combined with effective responses. (pathcom.com)
- ACSI finds that customers are moving from large banks to smaller ones, and enjoying more personalized service and fewer fees. (businessinsider.com)
- More and more customers are getting rid of fixed-line phone service in favor of cell phones alone. (businessinsider.com)
- Now that the dust has settled (a little), it's worth taking a look at this case, because observers say it illustrates the conflict over privacy, technology and what companies want you, their customers, to think of them. (go.com)
- When you need a dedicated server to allow your customers and clients to access your mobile apps and web services, taking care of zillions of aspects of your server requires a dedicated department. (dotcominfoway.com)
- Bring this Checklist the next time you see your doctor, dietitian or other qualified health or social service professional. (google.com)
- Exhibition Management Services (Pty) Ltd (EMS) of South Africa is arguably the best-known and most active professional exhibition company in Africa. (altenergymag.com)
- The company account manager is knowledgeable and professional. (questionpro.com)
- Special Occasion Servers is a professional event staffing company. (gigsalad.com)
- Such factors include, among others, the actual prices of metals and minerals, the actual results of current exploration, development and mining activities, changes in project parameters as plans continue to be evaluated, as well as those factors disclosed in the documents of the Company filed from time to time with the British Columbia Securities Commission. (yahoo.com)
- On top of the other improvements, the company experienced heavy reduction in costs associated with application development, operations, and capital investments. (pathcom.com)
- Dalton Pharma Services enters into a drug development and manufacturing services agreement with ExCellThera Inc. (bioportfolio.com)
- Strategic advice and concept development, product development, engineering, and supply management are the services provided. (hktdc.com)
- According to the RNCOS report entitled "Global Bi-Specific Antibodies Market Forecast to 2022" , since the last few years, numerous companies have started showing interest in the development bi-specific antibodies. (prlog.org)
- For example, the company recently took on a 448-unit development where the average consumption was 400 gallons per apartment per day. (homeenergy.org)
- The IOC/NOC/service company collaborative landscape presents a set of opportunities as well as challenges for technological development. (onepetro.org)
- The company has struggled with expenses exceeding revenues, and state officials said last month that it would likely cease operations in Vermont. (foxbusiness.com)
- Service companies originated in operations but now successfully manage technologies and have been responsible for numerous technological innovations. (onepetro.org)