Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.Health Services: Services for the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the maintenance of health.Health Services Needs and Demand: Health services required by a population or community as well as the health services that the population or community is able and willing to pay for.Mental Health Services: Organized services to provide mental health care.Family Planning Services: Health care programs or services designed to assist individuals in the planning of family size. Various methods of CONTRACEPTION can be used to control the number and timing of childbirths.Home Care Services: Community health and NURSING SERVICES providing coordinated multiple services to the patient at the patient's homes. These home-care services are provided by a visiting nurse, home health agencies, HOSPITALS, or organized community groups using professional staff for care delivery. It differs from HOME NURSING which is provided by non-professionals.Health Services Research: The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)Community Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive health services provided for individuals in the community.Rural Health Services: Health services, public or private, in rural areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.Health Services for the Aged: Services for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in the aged and the maintenance of health in the elderly.Child Health Services: Organized services to provide health care for children.Reproductive Health Services: Health care services related to human REPRODUCTION and diseases of the reproductive system. Services are provided to both sexes and usually by physicians in the medical or the surgical specialties such as REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE; ANDROLOGY; GYNECOLOGY; OBSTETRICS; and PERINATOLOGY.Preventive Health Services: Services designed for HEALTH PROMOTION and prevention of disease.Maternal Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to expectant and nursing mothers.Community Mental Health Services: Diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive mental health services provided for individuals in the community.Emergency Medical Services: Services specifically designed, staffed, and equipped for the emergency care of patients.Adolescent Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to adolescents, ages ranging from 13 through 18 years.United StatesLibrary Services: Services offered to the library user. They include reference and circulation.Contract Services: Outside services provided to an institution under a formal financial agreement.Diagnostic Services: Organized services for the purpose of providing diagnosis to promote and maintain health.Nursing Services: A general concept referring to the organization and administration of nursing activities.Delivery of Health Care: The concept concerned with all aspects of providing and distributing health services to a patient population.Health Services Administration: The organization and administration of health services dedicated to the delivery of health care.Urban Health Services: Health services, public or private, in urban areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.Women's Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to women. It excludes maternal care services for which MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICES is available.State Medicine: A system of medical care regulated, controlled and financed by the government, in which the government assumes responsibility for the health needs of the population.Genetic Services: Organized services to provide diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of genetic disorders.United States Dept. of Health and Human Services: A cabinet department in the Executive Branch of the United States Government concerned with administering those agencies and offices having programs pertaining to health and human services.Dental Health Services: Services designed to promote, maintain, or restore dental health.Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (U.S.): A component of the Department of Health and Human Services to oversee and direct the Medicare and Medicaid programs and related Federal medical care quality control staffs. Name was changed effective June 14, 2001.Patient Acceptance of Health Care: The seeking and acceptance by patients of health service.Health Care Surveys: Statistical measures of utilization and other aspects of the provision of health care services including hospitalization and ambulatory care.Great BritainReferral and Consultation: The practice of sending a patient to another program or practitioner for services or advice which the referring source is not prepared to provide.Emergency Service, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the administration and provision of immediate medical or surgical care to the emergency patient.Health Services, Indigenous: Health care provided to specific cultural or tribal peoples which incorporates local customs, beliefs, and taboos.Social Work: The use of community resources, individual case work, or group work to promote the adaptive capacities of individuals in relation to their social and economic environments. It includes social service agencies.EnglandQuality of Health Care: The levels of excellence which characterize the health service or health care provided based on accepted standards of quality.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Occupational Health Services: Health services for employees, usually provided by the employer at the place of work.Marketing of Health Services: Application of marketing principles and techniques to maximize the use of health care resources.Primary Health Care: Care which provides integrated, accessible health care services by clinicians who are accountable for addressing a large majority of personal health care needs, developing a sustained partnership with patients, and practicing in the context of family and community. (JAMA 1995;273(3):192)Personal Health Services: Health care provided to individuals.Patient Satisfaction: The degree to which the individual regards the health care service or product or the manner in which it is delivered by the provider as useful, effective, or beneficial.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Delivery of Health Care, Integrated: A health care system which combines physicians, hospitals, and other medical services with a health plan to provide the complete spectrum of medical care for its customers. In a fully integrated system, the three key elements - physicians, hospital, and health plan membership - are in balance in terms of matching medical resources with the needs of purchasers and patients. (Coddington et al., Integrated Health Care: Reorganizing the Physician, Hospital and Health Plan Relationship, 1994, p7)National Health Programs: Components of a national health care system which administer specific services, e.g., national health insurance.Pharmaceutical Services: Total pharmaceutical services provided by qualified PHARMACISTS. In addition to the preparation and distribution of medical products, they may include consultative services provided to agencies and institutions which do not have a qualified pharmacist.Emergency Services, Psychiatric: Organized services to provide immediate psychiatric care to patients with acute psychological disturbances.Mental Disorders: Psychiatric illness or diseases manifested by breakdowns in the adaptational process expressed primarily as abnormalities of thought, feeling, and behavior producing either distress or impairment of function.Needs Assessment: Systematic identification of a population's needs or the assessment of individuals to determine the proper level of services needed.Insurance, Physician Services: Insurance providing benefits for the costs of care by a physician which can be comprehensive or limited to surgical expenses or for care provided only in the hospital. It is frequently called "regular medical expense" or "surgical expense".Models, Organizational: Theoretical representations and constructs that describe or explain the structure and hierarchy of relationships and interactions within or between formal organizational entities or informal social groups.Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Interviews as Topic: Conversations with an individual or individuals held in order to obtain information about their background and other personal biographical data, their attitudes and opinions, etc. It includes school admission or job interviews.Financing, Government: Federal, state, or local government organized methods of financial assistance.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Health Expenditures: The amounts spent by individuals, groups, nations, or private or public organizations for total health care and/or its various components. These amounts may or may not be equivalent to the actual costs (HEALTH CARE COSTS) and may or may not be shared among the patient, insurers, and/or employers.Health Care Costs: The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.LondonInternet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Ambulatory Care: Health care services provided to patients on an ambulatory basis, rather than by admission to a hospital or other health care facility. The services may be a part of a hospital, augmenting its inpatient services, or may be provided at a free-standing facility.Costs and Cost Analysis: Absolute, comparative, or differential costs pertaining to services, institutions, resources, etc., or the analysis and study of these costs.Health Care Reform: Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.Qualitative Research: Any type of research that employs nonnumeric information to explore individual or group characteristics, producing findings not arrived at by statistical procedures or other quantitative means. (Qualitative Inquiry: A Dictionary of Terms Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 1997)Fees and Charges: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for health care services.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Catchment Area (Health): A geographic area defined and served by a health program or institution.Consumer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a benefit or service received.Ambulances: A vehicle equipped for transporting patients in need of emergency care.Utilization Review: An organized procedure carried out through committees to review admissions, duration of stay, professional services furnished, and to evaluate the medical necessity of those services and promote their most efficient use.Ambulatory Care Facilities: Those facilities which administer health services to individuals who do not require hospitalization or institutionalization.Medicaid: Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XIX, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, administered by the states, that provides health care benefits to indigent and medically indigent persons.United States Indian Health Service: A division of the UNITED STATES PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that is responsible for the public health and the provision of medical services to NATIVE AMERICANS in the United States, primarily those residing on reservation lands.Military Personnel: Persons including soldiers involved with the armed forces.Public Sector: The area of a nation's economy that is tax-supported and under government control.Rural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Health Planning: Planning for needed health and/or welfare services and facilities.Food Services: Functions, equipment, and facilities concerned with the preparation and distribution of ready-to-eat food.Health Services Misuse: Excessive, under or unnecessary utilization of health services by patients or physicians.Healthcare Disparities: Differences in access to or availability of medical facilities and services.Cost-Benefit Analysis: A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.United States Health Resources and Services Administration: A component of the PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE that provides leadership related to the delivery of health services and the requirements for and distribution of health resources, including manpower training.Counseling: The giving of advice and assistance to individuals with educational or personal problems.Patient Care Team: Care of patients by a multidisciplinary team usually organized under the leadership of a physician; each member of the team has specific responsibilities and the whole team contributes to the care of the patient.Focus Groups: A method of data collection and a QUALITATIVE RESEARCH tool in which a small group of individuals are brought together and allowed to interact in a discussion of their opinions about topics, issues, or questions.Mobile Health Units: Movable or portable facilities in which diagnostic and therapeutic services are provided to the community.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Public Health Administration: Management of public health organizations or agencies.Quality Assurance, Health Care: Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.Hospitals, Public: Hospitals controlled by various types of government, i.e., city, county, district, state or federal.Insurance, Health: Insurance providing coverage of medical, surgical, or hospital care in general or for which there is no specific heading.Community Pharmacy Services: Total pharmaceutical services provided to the public through community pharmacies.Telemedicine: Delivery of health services via remote telecommunications. This includes interactive consultative and diagnostic services.Student Health Services: Health services for college and university students usually provided by the educational institution.School Health Services: Preventive health services provided for students. It excludes college or university students.Health Resources: Available manpower, facilities, revenue, equipment, and supplies to produce requisite health care and services.Continuity of Patient Care: Health care provided on a continuing basis from the initial contact, following the patient through all phases of medical care.Developing Countries: Countries in the process of change with economic growth, that is, an increase in production, per capita consumption, and income. The process of economic growth involves better utilization of natural and human resources, which results in a change in the social, political, and economic structures.Reimbursement Mechanisms: Processes or methods of reimbursement for services rendered or equipment.Regional Health Planning: Planning for health resources at a regional or multi-state level.Substance Abuse Treatment Centers: Health facilities providing therapy and/or rehabilitation for substance-dependent individuals. Methadone distribution centers are included.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Social Welfare: Organized institutions which provide services to ameliorate conditions of need or social pathology in the community.Community Health Centers: Facilities which administer the delivery of health care services to people living in a community or neighborhood.Outsourced Services: Organizational activities previously performed internally that are provided by external agents.Medicare: Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)Insurance, Health, Reimbursement: Payment by a third-party payer in a sum equal to the amount expended by a health care provider or facility for health services rendered to an insured or program beneficiary. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)Hotlines: A direct communication system, usually telephone, established for instant contact. It is designed to provide special information and assistance through trained personnel and is used for counseling, referrals, and emergencies such as poisonings and threatened suicides.Outpatient Clinics, Hospital: Organized services in a hospital which provide medical care on an outpatient basis.Outcome Assessment (Health Care): Research aimed at assessing the quality and effectiveness of health care as measured by the attainment of a specified end result or outcome. Measures include parameters such as improved health, lowered morbidity or mortality, and improvement of abnormal states (such as elevated blood pressure).Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Libraries, MedicalAllied Health Personnel: Health care workers specially trained and licensed to assist and support the work of health professionals. Often used synonymously with paramedical personnel, the term generally refers to all health care workers who perform tasks which must otherwise be performed by a physician or other health professional.Home Care Services, Hospital-Based: Hospital-sponsored provision of health services, such as nursing, therapy, and health-related homemaker or social services, in the patient's home. (Hospital Administration Terminology, 2d ed)Medically Underserved Area: A geographic location which has insufficient health resources (manpower and/or facilities) to meet the medical needs of the resident population.Health Personnel: Men and women working in the provision of health services, whether as individual practitioners or employees of health institutions and programs, whether or not professionally trained, and whether or not subject to public regulation. (From A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, 1976)Ancillary Services, Hospital: Those support services other than room, board, and medical and nursing services that are provided to hospital patients in the course of care. They include such services as laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, and physical therapy services.Nursing Service, Hospital: The hospital department which is responsible for the organization and administration of nursing activities.HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru AIDS-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).Maternal-Child Health Centers: Facilities which administer the delivery of health care services to mothers and children.Community-Institutional Relations: The interactions between members of a community and representatives of the institutions within that community.Efficiency, Organizational: The capacity of an organization, institution, or business to produce desired results with a minimum expenditure of energy, time, money, personnel, materiel, etc.Interinstitutional Relations: The interactions between representatives of institutions, agencies, or organizations.Health Facilities: Institutions which provide medical or health-related services.Comprehensive Health Care: Providing for the full range of personal health services for diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and rehabilitation of patients.Poverty: A situation in which the level of living of an individual, family, or group is below the standard of the community. It is often related to a specific income level.Attitude to Health: Public attitudes toward health, disease, and the medical care system.ScotlandAfter-Hours Care: Medical care provided after the regular practice schedule of the physicians. Usually it is designed to deliver 24-hour-a-day and 365-day-a-year patient care coverage for emergencies, triage, pediatric care, or hospice care.Hospitals, Psychiatric: Special hospitals which provide care to the mentally ill patient.Organizational Innovation: Introduction of changes which are new to the organization and are created by management.Retrospective Studies: Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.Organizational Case Studies: Descriptions and evaluations of specific health care organizations.Regional Medical Programs: Coordination of activities and programs among health care institutions within defined geographic areas for the purpose of improving delivery and quality of medical care to the patients. These programs are mandated under U.S. Public Law 89-239.Prenatal Care: Care provided the pregnant woman in order to prevent complications, and decrease the incidence of maternal and prenatal mortality.Fees, Medical: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for medical services.Hospitalization: The confinement of a patient in a hospital.Logistic Models: Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.Direct Service Costs: Costs which are directly identifiable with a particular service.Ontario: A province of Canada lying between the provinces of Manitoba and Quebec. Its capital is Toronto. It takes its name from Lake Ontario which is said to represent the Iroquois oniatariio, beautiful lake. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p892 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p391)CaliforniaHealth Care Rationing: Planning for the equitable allocation, apportionment, or distribution of available health resources.Long-Term Care: Care over an extended period, usually for a chronic condition or disability, requiring periodic, intermittent, or continuous care.Oncology Service, Hospital: The hospital department responsible for the administration and provision of diagnostic and therapeutic services for the cancer patient.Australia: The smallest continent and an independent country, comprising six states and two territories. Its capital is Canberra.Outcome and Process Assessment (Health Care): Evaluation procedures that focus on both the outcome or status (OUTCOMES ASSESSMENT) of the patient at the end of an episode of care - presence of symptoms, level of activity, and mortality; and the process (ASSESSMENT, PROCESS) - what is done for the patient diagnostically and therapeutically.Cooperative Behavior: The interaction of two or more persons or organizations directed toward a common goal which is mutually beneficial. An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit, i.e., joint action. (From Random House Dictionary Unabridged, 2d ed)Financing, Organized: All organized methods of funding.Urban Population: The inhabitants of a city or town, including metropolitan areas and suburban areas.Substance-Related Disorders: Disorders related to substance abuse.Infant, Newborn: An infant during the first month after birth.Health Priorities: Preferentially rated health-related activities or functions to be used in establishing health planning goals. This may refer specifically to PL93-641.Specialization: An occupation limited in scope to a subsection of a broader field.Military Medicine: The practice of medicine as applied to special circumstances associated with military operations.Emergency Medical Service Communication Systems: The use of communication systems, such as telecommunication, to transmit emergency information to appropriate providers of health services.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Emergency Medical Technicians: Paramedical personnel trained to provide basic emergency care and life support under the supervision of physicians and/or nurses. These services may be carried out at the site of the emergency, in the ambulance, or in a health care institution.Caregivers: Persons who provide care to those who need supervision or assistance in illness or disability. They may provide the care in the home, in a hospital, or in an institution. Although caregivers include trained medical, nursing, and other health personnel, the concept also refers to parents, spouses, or other family members, friends, members of the clergy, teachers, social workers, fellow patients.Public Health: Branch of medicine concerned with the prevention and control of disease and disability, and the promotion of physical and mental health of the population on the international, national, state, or municipal level.Remote Consultation: Consultation via remote telecommunications, generally for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a patient at a site remote from the patient or primary physician.Pharmacy Service, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the receiving, storing, and distribution of pharmaceutical supplies.Professional-Patient Relations: Interactions between health personnel and patients.Postal Service: The functions and activities carried out by the U.S. Postal Service, foreign postal services, and private postal services such as Federal Express.Managed Care Programs: Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.Professional Role: The expected function of a member of a particular profession.Cardiology Service, Hospital: The hospital department responsible for the administration and provision of diagnostic and therapeutic services for the cardiac patient.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Case Management: A traditional term for all the activities which a physician or other health care professional normally performs to insure the coordination of the medical services required by a patient. It also, when used in connection with managed care, covers all the activities of evaluating the patient, planning treatment, referral, and follow-up so that care is continuous and comprehensive and payment for the care is obtained. (From Slee & Slee, Health Care Terms, 2nd ed)Social Support: Support systems that provide assistance and encouragement to individuals with physical or emotional disabilities in order that they may better cope. Informal social support is usually provided by friends, relatives, or peers, while formal assistance is provided by churches, groups, etc.Computer Communication Networks: A system containing any combination of computers, computer terminals, printers, audio or visual display devices, or telephones interconnected by telecommunications equipment or cables: used to transmit or receive information. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Veterans: Former members of the armed services.Hospital Departments: Major administrative divisions of the hospital.Privatization: Process of shifting publicly controlled services and/or facilities to the private sector.Insurance Coverage: Generally refers to the amount of protection available and the kind of loss which would be paid for under an insurance contract with an insurer. (Slee & Slee, Health Care Terms, 2d ed)Dental Service, Hospital: Hospital department providing dental care.User-Computer Interface: The portion of an interactive computer program that issues messages to and receives commands from a user.Physicians: Individuals licensed to practice medicine.Software: Sequential operating programs and data which instruct the functioning of a digital computer.Information Systems: Integrated set of files, procedures, and equipment for the storage, manipulation, and retrieval of information.Eligibility Determination: Criteria to determine eligibility of patients for medical care programs and services.Air Ambulances: Fixed-wing aircraft or helicopters equipped for air transport of patients.Health Status: The level of health of the individual, group, or population as subjectively assessed by the individual or by more objective measures.Canada: The largest country in North America, comprising 10 provinces and three territories. Its capital is Ottawa.Transportation of Patients: Conveying ill or injured individuals from one place to another.WalesRural Health: The status of health in rural populations.Databases, Factual: Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.Night Care: Institutional night care of patients.Health Manpower: The availability of HEALTH PERSONNEL. It includes the demand and recruitment of both professional and allied health personnel, their present and future supply and distribution, and their assignment and utilization.Community Health Workers: Persons trained to assist professional health personnel in communicating with residents in the community concerning needs and availability of health services.Health Maintenance Organizations: Organized systems for providing comprehensive prepaid health care that have five basic attributes: (1) provide care in a defined geographic area; (2) provide or ensure delivery of an agreed-upon set of basic and supplemental health maintenance and treatment services; (3) provide care to a voluntarily enrolled group of persons; (4) require their enrollees to use the services of designated providers; and (5) receive reimbursement through a predetermined, fixed, periodic prepayment made by the enrollee without regard to the degree of services provided. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)Cost Control: The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)South Africa: A republic in southern Africa, the southernmost part of Africa. It has three capitals: Pretoria (administrative), Cape Town (legislative), and Bloemfontein (judicial). Officially the Republic of South Africa since 1960, it was called the Union of South Africa 1910-1960.Physicians, Family: Those physicians who have completed the education requirements specified by the American Academy of Family Physicians.
"5. Bronze Letter "V" (Combat Distinguishing Device)". Navy Personnel Command > Support & Services > US Navy Uniforms > Uniform ... For the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard, the "V" is always worn in the center of the service ribbon, while any gold or ... The "V" device is also authorized for the Air Medal by all the services where heroism in aerial combat was involved on an ... The decorations with which a "V" may be authorized differ between the military services, as well as the manner in which the "V ...
"Support Services". Retrieved 1 October 2014. "Bakkie Sponsored for Animal Rescue". Retrieved 1 October 2014. First Car Rental. ... First Car Rental supports The Rhino Orphanage - the world's first NPO engaged in care and rehabilitation of baby rhino orphaned ... In Europe, First Car Rental is partnered with Sixt rent a car, which services over 100 different countries. In August 2014, ... In 2013, First Car Rental launched their transport service for students with disabilities at the University of the Free State. ...
Although the Samsung Link service will no longer be supported, all files stored on registered devices and cloud services will ... "Customer Support , CONTENT & SERVICES". help.content.samsung.com. Retrieved 2016-10-26. Samsung Link Introduction Samsung ... Content & Services (at Facebook Samsung Content & Services (Mobile version) Samsung Content & Services (PC version) How To Use ... Content on storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or SugarSync could be also downloaded or streamed, ...
"Support Services." Sumter County, Florida. Retrieved on December 11, 2008. Bushnell City Website Bushnell History (Sumter Today ...
Subscription required (help)). "Big Yellow Bullish despite the Housing Market Setback; SUPPORT SERVICES". The Birmingham Post ( ...
Support services. Master in naval military sciences, Navy speciality (5 years) Master in naval military sciences, Naval ... developing and supporting naval research activities. Some research projects being developed at the CINAV are: Submarine ...
... social services; community support; education and social polices and programs; and opportunities for young people to develop ... This absence of services has led to an increased migration to municipal and provincial capitals, where basic services and ... For these young people, the services that are available to them are often inadequate to meet their special needs. Some teacher ... Although primary school construction has received significant support from donors, many of these newly constructed schools lack ...
Crime Services; Support Services; Professional Standards; and the Operational Support Division (OSD), (the armed wing of the ... is primarily responsible for investigating major crimes Operational Support Division (OSD) this unit supports the general ... The heavily armed unit of the Sierra Leone Police is known as the Operations Support Division, widely known as OSD, which is ... Family Support Unit (FSU) handles domestic and family issues. Anderlini and Conway, 'Security Sector Reform,' in 'Inclusive ...
The use of these "on demand" services allows VHA to maintain examination timeliness and quality to support VA's goals for ... "Veterans Service Representatives". The veteran does not have to pay a Veterans Service Officer for their services. The VA ... The term, service-connected, means that a veteran has a disease or injury that is "connected" to his or her military service, i ... The relationship between service connection and access to VA healthcare is emphasized in this definition: 'Service connected' ...
"Humanitarian Services". Wyoming Wing Civil Air Patrol Official Website. Retrieved 25 November 2015. "Air Force Support". ... The Civil Air Patrol provides Air Force support through the conducting of light transport, communications support, and low- ... "Emergency Services". Gocivilairpatrol.com. Retrieved 25 November 2015. Brown, Trevor (24 April 2015). "Wyoming's Civil Air ... In addition, CAP offers support to counter-drug operations. In 2014, the Wyoming Wing was activated to provide aerial ...
"Support & Specialized Services , Fort Worth, Texas, Police Department". Fortworthpd.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17. "Fort Worth ...
Income from the IT services business was used to fund product ideas for six years. In 2006, the company planned to create a ... Backups to friends/family are no longer supported in the new product. "As we shift our business strategy to focus exclusively ... In a comparative review in The Wall Street Journal, the reviewer said CrashPlan was their favorite out of the four services ... He said it lacked "fine print", whereas some of the other services charged additional fees for basic features or weren't really ...
"Go Support Services". GoCD. ThoughtWorks. Retrieved 6 July 2016. "Gauge a Reliable Behaviour Driven Testing Tool". Software ... Although free, it also offers a variety of paid support services from ThoughtWorks. Jez Humble, author of the Continuous ... In the late 1980s Roy Singham founded Singham Business Services as a management consulting company servicing the equipment ... The company's primary service is the creation of custom software applications for corporate clients. Projects for North ...
"Research Support". Retrieved 2013-02-01. "Statistics and Methodology Services". Retrieved 2012-03-21. "Laboratory for ... "Support en Méthodologie et Calcul Statistique". Retrieved 2014-12-15. "Centre for Quantitative Analysis and Decision Support ( ... "Biostatistics Service Center, Research Center Services, Bouvé College of Health Sciences". Retrieved 2015-05-12. "Statistical ... "Statistical Consulting Service". Retrieved 2012-03-21. "Statistical Consulting Services". Retrieved 2012-03-21. "Division of ...
Provides logistical support. Administrative Services has three divisions: Information Services, Management Services, and ... "Administrative Services Bureau". City of Colorado Springs. Retrieved 23 March 2015. "Operations Support Bureau". Colorado ... Operations Support Bureau - Provides technical and expert assistance to the other two Bureaus. Operations Support has three ... "Thank You for Your Continued Support!". City of Colorado Springs. Archived from the original on April 2, 2015. Retrieved 23 ...
The Services Support Area comprises the Recreation Hall, Laundry, Power House and Morgue and is located to the west of the ... The site can be divided into the following major elements: Central administration area; Services support area; Former ... The site is also significant in demonstrating the development of specialist mental health services for returned service ... forensic care services and an extended treatment service for adolescents. From 1999 to 2002 many new buildings were erected, ...
"Alcohol support services". Drinkaware. Retrieved 10 January 2018. Haghpanah, Nusha (19 July 2017). "Dr Richard Piper appointed ... The Blue Light Project, supported by Public Health England, aims to reduce the financial burden caused by alcohol on public ... Alcohol Concern - runs the national drink helpline, Drinkline "Workplace services - what we do". Alcohol Concern. 5 August 2016 ... services, focusing on users of alcohol who have been resistant to the usual methods of treatment provision. Alcohol Concern ...
"Cold Breath Services". Retrieved on 2009-01-13. Cold Breath."Puppet Guardian Support". Retrieved on 2009-01-13. Cold Breath." ... All of these services are available in the tower lobbies in the form of NPC's or non-player characters. This was the result of ... The barbershop or hair salon is called Basil the Barber and is a service that allows players to change their hair color and ... a game upgrade which moved these services from the "underground marketplace" to the tower lobbies in November 2008. ...
The Authority is responsible for the provision of airport services; airport management services; ground support; business ...
Assessor; Auditor-Controller; Child Support Services; Clerk of the Board; Clerk-Recorder; County Counsel; County Executive ... Social Services Agency; Treasurer-Tax Collector. City of Anaheim; City of Costa Mesa; City of Fountain Valley; City of Garden ...
"Student Support Services". La Salle High School. Retrieved 5 November 2015. "Graduation Requirements". La Salle High School. " ... Students in Key Club are expected to complete a minimum of 15 hours of community service in Key Club-sponsored activities by ... Every student is required to make a school-sponsored Kairos retreat and complete a minimum of sixty hours of Christian Service ... Key Club is an international student-led organization which facilitates student community service. ...
Government Support Services; Finance, Investment and Trade; Health and Human Services; Environment, Home Affairs and ... claimed that during the democratic hiatus Mr Todd disregarded the civil service, political leaders and the clergy. Evangelical ...
"Student Support Services , Philippine School Doha". Psdqatar.com. Retrieved 24 November 2012. "SARC PVMGO.pdf" (PDF). Psdqatar. ... performing arts troupe and other worthwhile student activities to support the attainment of the PSD vision and mission. The ... performing arts troupe and other worthwhile student activities to support the attainment of the Philippine School Doha's vision ...
... to supporting sustainable livelihoods in poor and remote communities and honey bees provide an essential ecosystem service. ... "Why support beekeeping?". beesfordevelopment.org. Bees for Development. Archived from the original on 2 June 2012. Retrieved 3 ... It is governed by a Board of Trustees and supported by patrons, including Monty Don, Bill Turnbull, and Sting. The charity ... Bees for Development - supporting sustainable livelihoods. Bee Craft. March 2011. Pages 14-15. "Radio 4 Appeal: Bees for ...
"Specials / Support Services". go.lindberghschools.ws. Retrieved 2017-09-05. "Long Elementary School - St Louis, Missouri - MO ... "Specials / Support Services". go.lindberghschools.ws. Retrieved 2017-09-05. "About ECE." Lindbergh Early Childhood Education. ...
... support the European goal to gain in prosperity by means of the job and business opportunities of an emerging drone service ... "Journal of Health Services Research & Policy. 18 (3): 182-185. doi:10.1177/1355819613476017. PMC 4107840. PMID 23595575.. ... The OpenAIRE Consortium is a Horizon 2020 (FP8) project, aimed to support the implementation of the EC and ERC Open Access ... Horizon 2020 supports Open access to research results, in order to create greater efficiency, improve transparency and ...
... needed may include food, healthcare services, laundry, pharmacy, garbage removal, and internet access. ... Support services may be needed to allow people with COVID-19 to self-isolate. ... Social support services include:. *Basic social support such as food, household supplies, laundry, pharmacy, and garbage ... Once social support services are in place, jurisdictions will need to determine how to rapidly triage requests and assess ...
RSS services range from design through execution of social, health and policy research studies, both quantitative and ...
Come in to Student Support Services! Fill out a request on the laptop, and we will call the student into our office within 24 ... The Student Support Services staff at Castle Rock Middle School seeks to provide academic, social and emotional, and career ... services that prepare our students to become effective communicators, independent and interdependent workers, life-long ...
Eurest Support Services (ESS) is a subsidiary of the catering company Compass Group PLC specializing in harsh-environment large ... Army troop support contract called LOGCAP III to provide dining and construction services at desert bases and encampments in ... peacekeepers in Liberia be awarded to Eurest Support Services. The second document was a detailed United Nations evaluation of ... The document showed that ESS had bested its nearest rival, a food services firm known as ES-KO, by literally pennies per ration ...
... formerly Computer Support Services, Inc., is a multi-national company providing technology solutions and professional services ... Lewis to provide companies with data processing services. Computer Support Services, also known as RPL & Co. at that time, was ... Computer Support Services, Inc. (CSSI) is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and a re-seller of Microsoft Dynamics GP, ... 2009). "Computer Support Services names new president". Daily Item. Lenker, Brook (Spring 2008). "CSSI: A Leader in Technology ...
The department is supported by a variety of research service units, including the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy ... In order to meet the needs of our diverse research activities, we have in our department several core support facilities led by ... Electronics and Machine Shop and the Glassblowing Teaching and Service Center. ...
SAS Support Services delivers three different tiers of support to help your business: standard support, premium support and ... SAS® Support Services. When you need questions answered or problems solved, turn to the experts.. ... SAS has the best technical support in the industry, bar none! The technician I dealt with knew and understood my issues. In no ... Not only do we provide the industrys most powerful analytics, we also pair our technology with the best support in the ...
This information is confidential. The following information is needed to determine membership for the program. Please complete the entire application and fill out each section entirely. An incomplete application will not be processed. After submitting your application, a member of the TRIO team will contact you via your LFCC student email account should we wish to bring you in for an intake interview to determine program fit and eligibility ...
Success in proactive network operations and management is the efficient provision of high quality services. Ericsson Network ... Support Services for proactive network operations Fredrik Jejdling, Head of Business Area Networks, explains how our Support ... Ready for tomorrow today with Preemptive Support We have partnered with UK operator EE to provide a Preemptive Support service ... We are adding new capabilities in support services and restructuring our support portfolio with a holistic approach to help ...
is a Field Marketing Organization (FMO)specializing in the Senior Support Service Industry, by offering different products that ... The Marketing Guidelines reflect the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service (CMS) current interpretation of the marketing ... Our goal is to help you position your business for the future and the future includes senior products and services. You can ...
IT Service Management), 27001 (sicurezza IT), 9001 (Qualità Management) e 14001 (Ambiente). ...
You must have been enrolled in the Student Support Services program for at ... ... The Student Support Services Scholarship is available to entering full- time students at Rappahannock Community College. ... You must have been enrolled in the Student Support Services program for at least one full semester and have a minimum GPA of ... The Student Support Services Scholarship is available to entering full- time students at Rappahannock Community College. ...
DSEPD Support and Services pdf icon[252 KB, 2 Pages, 508]. *DSEPD Fellowships are a Pipeline to CDC Leadership pdf icon[844 KB ... These services are free and open to everyone.. The E-learning Institute (ELI) is an online fellowship designed to cultivate ... Training and Education Services. We deliver and promote learning opportunities for health professionals to improve health.. CDC ... Epi-Aids allow rapid response by Epidemic Intelligence Service (EIS) officers.. *An Econ-Aid is the mechanism CDC uses for ...
Our mission is to provide local boards and school leaders with services that support the achievement of their academic, ... Our mission is to provide local boards and school leaders with services that support the achievement of their academic, ... Our mission is to provide local boards and school leaders with services that support the achievement of their academic, ... Charter School Support Services Inc.. Framingham, MA. , http://www.csssinc.org. Share. ...
Check out Student Financial Support Servicess events, learn more, or contact this organizer. ... Student Financial Support Services is using Eventbrite to organize 3 upcoming events. ... Student Financial Support Services at Madison College offers information and workshops on financial aid, veterans educational ...
Find support for most of your Verizon business services and apps, including FAQs and how to guides for Cold Chain, Push to Talk ... Business Services Find support for most of your Verizon business services and apps in one place, including FAQs and how-to ... National Accessibility Customer Service Skip to Main Content Use arrow keys to access sub-menus and sub-menu links, this may ... Exclusive Apps and Services. Back up your content, personalize your device and more. ...
... local authority services, helplines and local parent groups. ... Services and support for parents. NHS services for new parents ... Family Information Service. Your local Family Information Service (FIS) aims to help you support your children by providing a ... Childrens centres are linked to maternity services. They provide family health and support services, early learning, and full- ... Support for parents and other family members whose children are involved with or need social care services. ...
Our services and tech support team develops, designs, and implements cutting-edge Citrix product deployments for some of the ... Professional Services Consulting. Implementation services that range from short, pre-defined installation to fully customized ... Field Services Manager. Deliver critical situation management and critical account management services to global clients. ... Work with all ranges of clients from Consulting Services, Enterprises to dot.com and cloud service providers, to large ...
A spirit of community offering support and encouragement. Want to know more about TRIO Student Support Services? Contact our ... TRIO Student Support Services (also known as SSS) is a federally funded program at Sam Houston State University that can help ... Welcome to the TRIO Student Support Services program!. (formerly known as Project CONNECT). Making the transition to a college ... TRIO SSS is designed to support your education by providing you with the information and services you need to be successful in ...
Lifecycle Maintenance Support helps you acquire new assets with a single source through your maintenance contract ... Technology Support Services - Lifecycle Maintenance Support. Streamline your IT lifecycle management for maximum efficiency ... IT support services for a customized solution that can give you the support you need, when and where you need it. ... Our managed IT support services can relieve your staff of the day-to-day burden of IT management. This allows them to ...
Lifecycle Maintenance Support helps you acquire new assets with a single source through your maintenance contract ... Support. Why should I use IBM for support?. With IBM as your single support vendor, you receive one-stop cross-platform ... Technology Support Services - Lifecycle Maintenance Support. Streamline your IT lifecycle management for maximum efficiency ... Augmenting staff with support from multiple vendors can be costly and inefficient. Our annuity pricing with unlimited calls/ ...
WHO with support from Government of Japan strengthens blood transfusion services for safe, sustainable and quality blood in ... WHO with support from Government of Japan strengthens blood transfusion services for safe, sustainab... ... supporting the roll out of the national blood transfusion services to other parts of the country to improve access to services ... WHO supports the Ministry of Health to strengthen the National Blood Transfusion Services in South Sudan in the areas of ...
Some Lifeline Centres also provide other support services which may include face-to-face counselling, group support, assistance ... The Director General of Post and Telephone Services authorised that this crisis support service should be listed on the ... 24-hour Telephone Crisis Support service in Australia. Volunteer Crisis Supporters provide suicide prevention services, mental ... About 11,000 volunteers deliver support services, while approx. 1,000 staff provide administration and fundraising co- ...
Think of us as a concierge service like you might find in a hotel. We can help with almost everything, from and making tour ... Follow-up Care and Services. When you leave the hospital, well give you detailed instructions for follow-up care. This may ... Cultural, Religious and Community Support. At Cedars-Sinai, were proud of the cultural diversity of our staff and patients. ... And we can direct you to any banking services you may need. ... Programs & Services. Close. Browse All Programs & Services * ...
... cost efficient support 24/7/365. We provide IT support that delivers desired business outcomes. ... Our managed Global IT Support Services provide pro-active, ... Fujitsus Technical Support Services Read the case studies >> ... Fujitsus Technical Support Services Watch the video >>. The Connect IT Bar, expert desk-side support at a time that suits you ... deliver support at a time that suits the user. Fujitsu is one of the largest IT support service providers in the world, with ...
ProvideAdministrativeStaffReceivesMakeSearch2020DowntimeHealthBereavement SupportProgramsCounseling ServicesMurdoch UniversityStudent Support ServicesCentersRockwell AutomationProactiveCaregiversCounselorTroubleshootLoginPatientsTechnical supportPatientChaplainsOfferingsCentresProductsOfferAccelerateCentrePeopleLearnQuestionsInnovationAssistProvide supportLifecycleMainBusinessLeverageFormerly knownAcademic SupportEmotional supportPeer support groupEligibleCareAssistanceManageOrganizationOffersWorld'sCompany'sWorkersSolutions
- One key finding was that (a), many participants mistakenly believed that the Postal Service receives taxpayer funding, and (b), when they learned the Postal Service is in fact self-funded, much like any other business, nearly everyone's views and expectations began to soften, allowing for greater flexibility and compromise on service. (uspsoig.gov)
- Like Upward Bound, Talent Search, McNair Scholars, and other federal TRIO programs, TRIO SSS is designed to support your education by providing you with the information and services you need to be successful in college. (shsu.edu)
- The library supports UNTHSC faculty, staff and students by providing a full complement of library services, including access to scholarly bibliographic resources, borrowing privileges, use of individual and group study areas, photocopying and printing, document delivery/interlibrary loan, expert instruction in the use of information resources, and access to professionally trained librarians for reference and search assistance. (unt.edu)
- Health insurance navigation, Medicare/Medicaid assistance, mental health treatment services, substance abuse and misuse services. (cdc.gov)
- RSS' services range from design through execution of social, health and policy research studies, both quantitative and qualitative, for government, universities, non-profit organizations, and corporate clients. (google.com)
- CDC's Division of Scientific Education and Professional Development (DSEPD) assists state and local public health departments and public health partners by providing staff (fellow assignments), technical assistance, and training and education services . (cdc.gov)
- A Lab-Aid is a mechanism for public health authorities to request laboratory assistance and is offered through the Laboratory Leadership Service . (cdc.gov)
- If you're bringing up a child on your own or struggling for any reason, your health visitor can offer you extra support. (www.nhs.uk)
- Some child health clinics also run mother and baby, parent and toddler, breastfeeding , and peer support groups. (www.nhs.uk)
- They provide family health and support services, early learning, and full-day or temporary care for children from birth to 5 years. (www.nhs.uk)
- To promote the safety and accessibility of blood and reduce the risks associated with transfusion WHO collaborated with the Ministry of Health (MoH) to review National Blood Policy and Strategic Plan, adapt normative guidelines and standards and forms for the National Blood Transfusion Services from 27 November to 1 December 2017. (who.int)
- Honorable Dr Riek Gai Kok, Minister of Health, expressed his gratitude to Japan and WHO for their commitment in supporting the roll out of the national blood transfusion services to other parts of the country to improve access to services and geographical coverage. (who.int)
- With funding from the Government of Japan, WHO supports the Ministry of Health to strengthen the National Blood Transfusion Services in South Sudan in the areas of voluntary unpaid blood donor recruitment and retention as well as capacity building to increase blood donations and improve availability to more hospitals in the country. (who.int)
- WHO is committed to support the Ministry of Health to develop a conducive policy framework, standards and guidelines to direct the implementation and roll out of the National Blood Transfusion Services to other regional, state and county hospitals as well as utilizing the mobile/virtual blood banks in situations where there is no electrical power and blood cold chain facilities. (who.int)
- Volunteer Crisis Supporters provide suicide prevention services, mental health support and emotional assistance, not only via telephone but face-to-face and online. (wikipedia.org)
- We make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage them to improve. (cqc.org.uk)
- When we inspect health and social care services, we give them ratings and publish reports about them - information you can use when you're choosing care. (cqc.org.uk)
- For adults, peer support services are those that are provided by someone who is on their own recovery journey and has received training in how to be helpful to others who participate in mental health services. (kingcounty.gov)
- Family-to-family services are provided by parents who have been there, who have a child with mental health issues who has participated in mental health services and who have received training in how to be helpful. (kingcounty.gov)
- If you have a child in the mental health system, ask about family-to-family services. (kingcounty.gov)
- Peer support services are provided by peer support specialists (including family-to-family providers,) to individuals enrolled in the King County Mental Health Plan. (kingcounty.gov)
- Family-to-Family peer support workers are parents who understand the stress of having a child with mental health issues by virtue of shared experience (i.e., have a grown or older child with the same or similar disorder), and can offer experience-based advice for coping with daily demands and how to work with the many different service systems that may be involved with your child. (kingcounty.gov)
- The King County Mental Health Plan has created guidelines for Peer Support Services. (kingcounty.gov)
- Medicaid has rules about the mental health services they will pay for. (kingcounty.gov)
- In order for a mental health agency to be reimbursed for the service called "peer support services", the peer support person must be certified by the state of Washington as a Certified Peer Support Counselor. (kingcounty.gov)
- Day care services Day care facilities in Barry and St Athan for older people with physical and mental health needs. (redcross.org.uk)
- We also provide full nutritional support services for enhancing a patient's overall health, as well as a pharmacy services and integrative medicine. (moffitt.org)
- Massey aims to provide staff with a work environment that supports their health and wellbeing. (massey.ac.nz)
- This web section provides information on the current health and wellness services at Massey. (massey.ac.nz)
- The CMA believes that to support you in delivering optimal patient care, we need to ensure you have access to timely, high-quality and tailored mental health services. (cma.ca)
- Scotiabank, MD Financial Management Inc. (MD) and the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) together are firmly committed to supporting the medical profession and advancing health in Canada. (cma.ca)
- The Gibson D. Lewis Health Science Library supports the educational, patient care, research, and community service missions of the University of North Texas Health Science Center (UNTHSC) by meeting the information needs of faculty, students, staff, and the local health sciences community. (unt.edu)
- Support groups held by the Ida and Joseph Friend Cancer Resource Center are free and available to all patients, whether or not you get your health care at UCSF. (ucsfhealth.org)
- People who come to the UPMC Center for Intestinal Health and Nutrition Support for treatment are often dealing with complex medical issues ranging from inflammatory gastrointestinal (GI) illness conditions to intestinal trauma to recovery from surgical procedures. (upmc.com)
- Health service support of breast feeding. (bmj.com)
- Health service support. (bmj.com)
- You are now viewing all services in the Sutter Health network. (sutterhealth.org)
- As your service will be completed (COS), you will no longer receive health care directly from the Peace Corps. (peacecorps.gov)
- Usually the Peace Corps purchases one month of limited health insurance for you to cover non-service-related conditions. (peacecorps.gov)
- For questions about post-service medical and dental care, please see Finding Health Care After Peace Corps Service on Learning Space at https://learning.peacecorps.gov/login/index.php . (peacecorps.gov)
- Health coverage provided to Volunteers during service is considered creditable coverage , including prescription drug coverage for purposes of the group health market provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). (peacecorps.gov)
- In developing jurisdictional protocols, programs must define their social support services package and eligibility criteria. (cdc.gov)
- We understand the complexity of your business needs, and Lexmark Customer Support Service is committed to delivering fast problem resolution and customized programs to keep your business up and running smoothly and profitably. (lexmark.com)
- What are the implications for local city governments and civic organization in supplying support services/programs efficiently, effectively, and fairly to baby boomers as they age (aging in place)? (google.com)
- Our Learning Success Centres provides a supportive, culturally rich environment where aboriginal people can connect with academic programs and support services. (selkirk.ca)
- NCOD's advocacy, programs and services will support acquisition of marketable skills and lifetime opportunities for deaf, hard of hearing and deafblind students. (csun.edu)
- Accessibility and Completion - Excelsior provides programs and services that meet students where they are academically and geographically, and provide support services needed for completion. (excelsior.edu)
- Programs and services for students must be personal-ized, precise, and guided by a continuous cycle of assessment for learning, leading to success for all students. (dpcdsb.org)
- Boston Medical Center's Cancer Support Programs includes an array of groups, activities, events, and feature offerings throughout the year to support, encourage, and uplift cancer patients and their loved ones. (bmc.org)
- As part of the Office of Minority Affairs & Diversity (OMA&D), Academic Counseling Services is dedicated to supporting academic ecellence and undergraduate student achievement. (washington.edu)
- Campus support services listed in this section are provided free of charge, except for Counseling Services, which offers 10 free sessions and then sliding scale fees, and the Child Study Institute, which charges fees on a sliding scale for all services. (brynmawr.edu)
- The Cancer Care Center offers genetic counseling services. (bmc.org)
- The Student Support Services staff at Castle Rock Middle School seeks to provide academic, social and emotional, and career services that prepare our students to become effective communicators, independent and interdependent workers, life-long learners, and ethical, responsible citizens. (google.com)
- Come in to Student Support Services! (google.com)
- The Student Support Services Scholarship is available to entering full- time students at Rappahannock Community College. (fastweb.com)
- You must have been enrolled in the Student Support Services program for at least one full semester and have a minimum GPA of 2.3 to qualify for this award. (fastweb.com)
- Welcome to the TRIO Student Support Services program! (shsu.edu)
- Want to know more about TRIO Student Support Services? (shsu.edu)
- Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded TRiO grant program. (marshall.edu)
- TRIO Student Support Services at the University of Washington serves over 400 low-income, first-generation students and/or students with disabilities each year. (washington.edu)
- Student Support Services is part of TRIO, funded by the U.S. Department of Education. (washington.edu)
- On September 25, 2015 TRIO Student Support Services hosted the 2015-16 New Student Welcome at the Husky Union Building (HUB). (washington.edu)
- The University of Washington Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity (OMA&D) was recently awarded a pair of TRIO Student Support Services (TRIO SSS) grants from the U.S. Department of Education to support low-income and first-generation college students. (washington.edu)
- When I was welcomed to join Student Support Services , I knew those worries would soon disappear. (uwec.edu)
- The Student Support Services program has helped my education through study tips on how to improve my grades. (uwec.edu)
- The program has also helped me gain leadership opportunities such as joining the Student Support Services Advisory Board. (uwec.edu)
- Student Support Services has helped me achieve this goal through easily accessible on-campus tutoring and additional guidance for first-generation college students. (uwec.edu)
- I benefited the most from Student Support Services' general-education class. (uwec.edu)
- Student Support Services is located in room 206 of Albany Quadrangle on the Undergraduate Campus. (lclark.edu)
- The Marketing Guidelines reflect the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service (CMS) current interpretation of the marketing requirements and related provisions of the Medicare Advantage (MA) and Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) rules. (constantcontact.com)
- And with Service Cloud customer service software, you can increase service agent efficiency by creating call center scripts, building knowledge centers, and much more. (salesforce.com)
- Fredrik Jejdling, Head of Business Area Networks, explains how our Support Services have been refocused to provide actionable intelligence to enable proactive network operations. (ericsson.com)
- Join us for a presentation of our view on network support services, proactive network operations and a zero-defect network vision. (ericsson.com)
- Our Intelligent Engineering approach moves away from reactive support to one that is proactive and focused on business outcomes. (fujitsu.com)
- Dell's ProSupport suite, and support tools such as SupportAssist and TechDirect, shift age-old monitoring and maintenance routines from reactive to proactive, from passive to predictive, from manual to automated. (dell.com)
- Get empowered with a wide-range of customer service offerings and capabilities that are personalized, proactive and predictive. (dell.com)
- With years of experience proactively monitoring datacenters, Dell is now bringing you proactive and predictive support for client systems. (dell.com)
- Childcare and/or dependent adult care services support should also be considered for those who are the primary caregivers for family and other household members. (cdc.gov)
- We offer support and information for people with cancer and their family, friends and caregivers. (cancer.ca)
- Our Cancer Information Service is available to anyone touched by this disease - from people living with cancer, their loved ones and caregivers. (cancer.ca)
- Chaplains representing many faiths are available around the clock to provide support, comfort and counsel to patients, families and caregivers. (ucsfhealth.org)
- We also offer support groups for stroke patients and their caregivers. (sutterhealth.org)
- We offer a number of support groups, special events and social gatherings to give stroke survivors and their caregivers the opportunity to be with others who understand what they're going through and to share ideas and experiences. (sutterhealth.org)
- We provide support groups that allow caregivers to connect with others sharing the experience of caring for a loved one who has experienced a stroke or requires care for another life-limiting disability. (sutterhealth.org)
- Are you interested in becoming a Certified Peer Counselor and providing peer supports to other consumers? (kingcounty.gov)
- In order to determine eligibility the student must meet/ speak with a counselor at the Student Accessibility Support Center and provide an explanation with examples of how the disabling condition impacts their daily life impacting their ability to live in standard housing. (stonybrook.edu)
- College was a very confusing and challenging time for me, having to deal with many life altering experiences, but I never felt alone due to the support from TRIO and my counselor. (washington.edu)
- Finally, you will explore how to manage them, how to troubleshoot them, and how to protect your system when using network services. (pluralsight.com)
- When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of network services needed to use, manage, and troubleshoot network services in macOS, and you will also be able to provide support to other users. (pluralsight.com)
- By the end of this course, you will have the skills and knowledge required to support Mac users regarding network services and how to troubleshoot them. (pluralsight.com)
- If you want to ship online using the full range of FedEx Ship Manager services on fedex.com, a FedEx account and a fedex.com login are required. (fedex.com)
- You first need to open a FedEx Account , which you can either do online or by contacting Customer Service, and then you need to register for a fedex.com login ID and password. (fedex.com)
- Additionally, translation services can be utilized for interested patients who speak other languages. (massgeneral.org)
- All patients identified as tobacco users upon visiting the Mass General Cancer Center will be referred to the Smokefree Support Service. (massgeneral.org)
- Moffitt Cancer Center offers numerous services and support systems for lymphoma patients and their families. (moffitt.org)
- At Moffitt, we have long supported a comprehensive approach to treating cancer patients with both clinical and supportive care. (moffitt.org)
- Our patients have full access to all of these services and more. (moffitt.org)
- For more information on the clinical services and supportive care we provide for lymphoma patients, contact Moffitt Cancer Center by calling 1-888-663-3488 or by filling out our online form . (moffitt.org)
- At Rady Children's, family-centered care means taking care of patients, parents and family members through a wide array of support groups and services. (rchsd.org)
- A support and educational group for patients 0-21 years old who have received or may receive a kidney or liver transplant. (rchsd.org)
- Our physicians will support these patients, as they journey from recovery to nutritional independence. (upmc.com)
- Benzer Pharmacy is offering complete specialty pharmacy services for patients with complex diseases & chronic conditions requiring advanced drug therapies, injectable medications and more complicated treatment regimens. (prweb.com)
- Oncology social workers assist patients and their families, through counseling, support, and referrals as appropriate. (legacyhealth.org)
- The Cancer Care Center supports patients during all aspects of their care-from diagnosis through treatment and recovery. (bmc.org)
- The Center is dedicated to providing patients and their loved ones with a comprehensive set of services that address a wide range of needs. (bmc.org)
- They work to empower patients by linking them to a broad range of services including, but not limited to, oncology support services, transportation, financial assistance, and appropriate community resources. (bmc.org)
- Patient navigators frequently meet with patients during their oncology appointments and provide a great deal of behind the scenes support by reaching out to resources or other clinics on a patient's behalf. (bmc.org)
- SAS has the best technical support in the industry, bar none! (sas.com)
- ESAMs work with our largest customers providing one-on-one technical support, account management, and project management. (citrix.com)
- With IBM as your single support vendor, you receive one-stop cross-platform technical support. (ibm.com)
- Fujitsu is one of the largest IT support service providers in the world, with over 35 years of experience delivering technical support to customers in all sectors. (fujitsu.com)
- Through our Global Program Management Office , we provide 24/7 technical support services in over 180 countries. (fujitsu.com)
- Technical Support services remain dedicated to helping you resolve printing challenges quickly and efficiently. (lexmark.com)
- Oracle's Technical Support Policies govern the delivery of Support Services. (oracle.com)
- You can go to the general Technical Support Policies page for more information, or go directly to a particular policy below. (oracle.com)
- Oracle's Global Customer Support Security Practices apply to standard technical support services and hardware warranty services. (oracle.com)
- They describe Oracle's overall approach to information security as well as the specific security controls applied to standard technical support services and hardware warranty service. (oracle.com)
- VMware Global Support Services is committed to helping you with not only your product technical support questions but your licensing questions as well. (vmware.com)
- To familiarize yourself with VMware Technical Support, we highly recommend you read the VMware Technical Support Guide . (vmware.com)
- Please call us at 1-888-663-3488 and a patient services specialist can assist you with scheduling or click on one of the links below to fill out our convenient online form. (moffitt.org)
- Our patient services specialists can assist you with scheduling an appointment, questions about medical records, insurance, billing and more. (moffitt.org)
- Our focus on patient safety helps protect you from the complications that commonly accompany long-term IV nutritional support. (upmc.com)
- Children's centres are linked to maternity services. (www.nhs.uk)
- Some Lifeline Centres also provide other support services which may include face-to-face counselling, group support, assistance with food & utility bills, support for the elderly and frail, and related services. (wikipedia.org)
- This is underpinned by our Global Delivery Centres and delivered through a tightly managed global network of Fujitsu country organizations, independent service providers and Fujitsu engineers. (fujitsu.com)
- For example, services providing trips to local shopping centres. (macmillan.org.uk)
- Genesis Business Capital, Inc. is a Field Marketing Organization (FMO)specializing in the Senior Support Service Industry, by offering different products that will allow agents to expand their portfolio while dealing with Seniors and their families. (constantcontact.com)
- WHO's support focuses on ensuring not only availability but safety of blood donated through testing for dangerous pathogens, ensuring appropriate blood cold chain storage and transportation facilities and training on the appropriate clinical use of blood and blood products, said Mr James Chitsva, Technical Officer for Blood Transfusion Safety. (who.int)
- The Lifetime Support Policies describe Oracle's Lifetime Support stages for all of your Oracle products. (oracle.com)
- I see my support contract and the products listed are inaccurate, what can I do? (vmware.com)
- Please review the products included (new product names), service coverage (Basic or Production), and support contract dates. (vmware.com)
- The products reflected in your Support Contract reflect this new product mapping. (vmware.com)
- Collaboration - Members of the Excelsior community work together to develop, deliver, and sustain high-quality academic products and services for students. (excelsior.edu)
- You will need to provide the cleaning products for use during the Support Worker's visit. (ageuk.org.uk)
- These products must be safe to use for the purpose you wish them to be used for, if not, your Support Worker will not be able to use them. (ageuk.org.uk)
- With more than three decades of experience supporting multivendor environments, IBM can offer a proven history of support delivery and reliability. (ibm.com)
- In order to keep costs low and profits high, contractors typically pay lower wages and offer fewer benefits to educational support workers, making it difficult to attract and retain a quality workforce. (nea.org)
- We offer hand, arm and shoulder massage to promote wellbeing for people who need support at home and to relieve stress in emergencies. (redcross.org.uk)
- We offer research services including assistance in preparing your research study and tools such as evaluation checklists. (ualberta.ca)
- Connect by phone with trained peer support volunteers who offer encouragement and share ideas for coping - all from their unique perspective as someone who has been there. (cancer.ca)
- We offer services for survivors and those who are helping to support a victim of interpersonal violence. (sc.edu)
- Whether you need to supplement your procurement team, manage your chemical compound library or simply want to take advantage of our educational workshops to train your employees on chemical handling, we offer services that are often required to run your business. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Stay current with what BNSF is doing to operate a safe rail network, on our network, in the communities through which we operate and the services we offer. (bnsf.com)
- Your GP can usually offer advice and support or will refer you to a nearby service. (wandsworth.gov.uk)
- Browse our calendar for classes, events, and support groups that we offer. (ynhh.org)
- We offer classes and support groups to lower stroke risk in people who have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack (also called a TIA). (sutterhealth.org)
- Leverage the expertise of Dell EMC Professional Services to accelerate your business transformation. (dell.com)
- Fast Track Opportunity - if a company has a project that is in line with our Federal or Provincial calls in support of the effort against COVID19 they may be eligible to an exceptional leverage of 3:1 and special fast-tracking if they apply through Mitacs Accelerate. (queensu.ca)
- CQC updates guidance on the regulation of services for autistic people and/or pe. (cqc.org.uk)
- Local Age UKs with the support of thousands of volunteers deliver a wide variety of services that improve the lives of older people. (ageuk.org.uk)
- We support people affected by emergencies both in the UK and abroad. (redcross.org.uk)
- The day care service helps older people to lead independent lives. (redcross.org.uk)
- The UCSF AWAKE ("Alert, Well And Keeping Energetic") Obstructive Sleep Apnea Support Group is for people with this sleep and breathing disorder. (ucsfhealth.org)
- There are local services for people with alcohol dependency, or people concerned about their alcohol use. (wandsworth.gov.uk)
- Move More Northern Ireland is part of Macmillan Cancer Support's national campaign to ensure that people living with cancer are supported to become physically active, both before, during and after their treatment. (macmillan.org.uk)
- Move More Northern Ireland is a physical activity service that helps people living with cancer become, and stay active, in a way that suits them. (macmillan.org.uk)
- In this course, you will learn how to make the most of the macOS system with respect to network services. (pluralsight.com)
- In this course, macOS Support: Network Services, you will learn all about network services in macOS systems. (pluralsight.com)
- First, you will learn what network services are. (pluralsight.com)
- Please join me on this journey to learn all about network services in Mac. (pluralsight.com)
- Learn more our Counselling Services . (selkirk.ca)
- Learn more about our Financial Aid & Support . (selkirk.ca)
- If you see any discrepancies or have questions, please contact our Licensing Support team via Web or telephone so we may update your records. (vmware.com)
- Do you have questions about the Wellness Support Line? (cma.ca)
- Questions about your PRWeb account or interested in learning more about our news services? (prweb.com)
- Get guidance, support and answers to your questions here as you consider your options and make decisions. (ucsfhealth.org)
- Read Frequently Asked Questions, check out detailed information on our services, or contact us with any questions via email, phone or mail. (fedex.com)
- SAP will provide support services to act as a primary point of contact to address functional and navigational questions, as well as assist in the initial evaluation of technical issues. (sap.com)
- SAP will provide supplier support services to respond to technical, functional or navigational questions regarding the use of SAP solutions from Customer's suppliers (for those with supplier accounts). (sap.com)
- Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc. , a leading U.S. air testing laboratory devoted to chemical identification and analysis of air contaminants, announced today that it has broadened its offering of FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectrometry) gas analyzer applications and support services to better assist companies deploying the technology for gas emissions, process, and environmental testing. (prweb.com)
- A Support Worker may only provide a light supporting arm and cannot assist you otherwise to walk or move about. (ageuk.org.uk)
- Parents/guardians can assist by bringing textbooks and assigned projects for planned admissions to support student academic performance. (dukehealth.org)
- A program in which parents of children currently residing at the Center provide support to parents of newly admitted children. (rchsd.org)
- Senior HR administrators provide support and administration for contracts and contract changes, recruitment and selection, visa applications, the probationary process, leavers' processes, payroll issues and general queries. (imperial.ac.uk)
- A bill to establish a grant program for family community organizations that provide support for individuals struggling with substance use disorder and their families. (govtrack.us)
- In 2018, the company announced a) the change of the company's name to CSSI Technologies, and b) the divestment of its CoreIntegrator software business, which would henceforth be independently operated as CoreIntegrator, LLC, David Cornelius, CEO Joe Tosolt, President "Computer Support Services" Inc. Retrieved 25 December 2012. (wikipedia.org)
- Not only do we provide the industry's most powerful analytics, we also pair our technology with the best support in the business. (sas.com)
- Our skilled and experienced IBM support specialists work with you to facilitate more consistent, enterprise-wide support and to simplify business processes across IT silos. (ibm.com)
- We can provide more visibility into IT support costs and data, supporting more-informed business decisions and investments which may substantially reduce capital investment and support cost. (ibm.com)
- We provide IT support that helps to keep your business running. (fujitsu.com)
- SAFC, through its BioReliance business, is the leading provider of services to ancillary services to assess the safety of biologic (large molecule) therapeutics. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- Reliance Commercial Finance recommends Oracle Platinum Services as a differentiator that accelerates their product release cycle, minimizes business risk, and maintains uptime at no additional cost. (oracle.com)
- Computer Support Services, Inc. (CSSI) is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner and a re-seller of Microsoft Dynamics GP, formerly known as Great Plains, a Platinum Partner of Intermec and a Gold Partner of Motorola Solutions providing supply chain solutions CSSI headquarters is located in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, along with offices in Pittsburgh and Wyomissing. (wikipedia.org)
- If you are eligible under one of these qualifying categories you may be able to claim Child Tax Credits, Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit, although entitlement may change during the academic year. (bangor.ac.uk)
- If you are eligible for means tested benefits under one of the qualifying categories above and you are an undergraduate student, make sure you receive the Special Support Grant and not the Maintenance Grant or Assembly Learning Grant from your LA. The Special Support Grant is completely disregarded for means tested benefit purposes but the Maintenance Grant and the Assembly Learning Grant is taken into account in full as income. (bangor.ac.uk)
- You may be eligible for an additional reduction in undergraduate tuition if you are an active service member. (excelsior.edu)
- Care resource coordinators will be essential in this process, acting as a bridge between the client and key service providers. (cdc.gov)
- At UPMC, nutritional support is one of seven specialties of GI care that is staffed every day, 365 days a year. (upmc.com)
- All benefiting agencies will earmark the money toward direct services and education including: pharmaceutical care, residential assistance, psycho social services, dental care, holistic care, housing, medical care, prenatal and child care, and prevention & education. (prweb.com)
- Care and support that address the whole person. (legacyhealth.org)
- Economic support to recover income lost during the self-isolation/self-quarantine period, including working with employers to provide paid time off, unemployment assistance, and negotiations with landlords. (cdc.gov)
- You must request support even for setup assistance (e.g., setting up microphones). (wesleyan.edu)
- Lexmark offers a wide range of Warranty Support options that protect everything from an individual printer to an entire output fleet. (lexmark.com)
- CCS also offers training for peer facilitators to start and sustain community-based peer support groups across Canada. (cancer.ca)
- Oracle Platinum Services offers enhanced support at no additional cost to Oracle customers running certified system configurations (PDF) . (oracle.com)
- The Wandsworth Community Drug and Alcohol Service (WCDAS) offers specialist advice and support in Wandsworth. (wandsworth.gov.uk)
- Our services and tech support team develops, designs, and implements cutting-edge Citrix product deployments for some of the world's biggest businesses. (citrix.com)
- Get a closer look at the ways Salesforce drives customer satisfaction with the world's #1 cloud-based customer service software. (salesforce.com)
- Service Cloud customer support software is the world's #1 customer service solution. (salesforce.com)
- [i] The great majority of educational support workers live in the school district where they are employed, and they feel responsible to their neighbors for the quality of their work. (nea.org)
- Bringing friends, family or co-workers together to support this charity multiplies your donation. (canadahelps.org)
- Services are provided mostly by student workers and may be subject to a fee (which covers student wages). (wesleyan.edu)
- Support Workers will not be allowed to give you their personal telephone numbers under any circumstances. (ageuk.org.uk)
- If for some reason you do not want the Support Workers to do the task(s) they were due to do you can ask the Support Workers to undertake a different job providing this is something that the Support Workers is allowed and able to do. (ageuk.org.uk)
- For example, if you were due to go shopping with the Home Assistant and you weren't well, you may ask the Support Workers to do the shopping for you. (ageuk.org.uk)