Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Psychoanalytic theory focusing on interpretation of behavior in reference to self. (From APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Terms, 1994) This elaboration of the psychoanalytic concepts of narcissism and the self, was developed by Heinz Kohut, and stresses the importance of the self-awareness of excessive needs for approval and self-gratification.
The specific failure of a normally responsive individual to make an immune response to a known antigen. It results from previous contact with the antigen by an immunologically immature individual (fetus or neonate) or by an adult exposed to extreme high-dose or low-dose antigen, or by exposure to radiation, antimetabolites, antilymphocytic serum, etc.
Lymphocytes responsible for cell-mediated immunity. Two types have been identified - cytotoxic (T-LYMPHOCYTES, CYTOTOXIC) and helper T-lymphocytes (T-LYMPHOCYTES, HELPER-INDUCER). They are formed when lymphocytes circulate through the THYMUS GLAND and differentiate to thymocytes. When exposed to an antigen, they divide rapidly and produce large numbers of new T cells sensitized to that antigen.
Philosophy based on the analysis of the individual's existence in the world which holds that human existence cannot be completely described in scientific terms. Existentialism also stresses the freedom and responsibility of the individual as well as the uniqueness of religious and ethical experiences and the analysis of subjective phenomena such as anxiety, guilt, and suffering. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed.)
Major Histocompatibility Complex
The genetic region which contains the loci of genes which determine the structure of the serologically defined (SD) and lymphocyte-defined (LD) TRANSPLANTATION ANTIGENS, genes which control the structure of the IMMUNE RESPONSE-ASSOCIATED ANTIGENS, HUMAN; the IMMUNE RESPONSE GENES which control the ability of an animal to respond immunologically to antigenic stimuli, and genes which determine the structure and/or level of the first four components of complement.
A new method for estimating race/ethnicity and associated disparities where administrative records lack self-reported race/ethnicity. (1/2626)(+info)
Predictors of outcomes in the treatment of urge urinary incontinence in women. (2/2626)(+info)
The impact of experiential avoidance on the reduction of depression in treatment for borderline personality disorder. (3/2626)(+info)
Reflective and ruminative processing of positive emotional memories in bipolar disorder and healthy controls. (4/2626)(+info)
Bipolar disorder with frequent mood episodes in the national comorbidity survey replication (NCS-R). (5/2626)(+info)
Psychological and behavioral correlates of excess weight: misperception of obese status among persons with Class II obesity. (6/2626)(+info)
Acculturation, discrimination and depressive symptoms among Korean immigrants in New York City. (7/2626)(+info)
Disordered gambling, type of gambling and gambling involvement in the British Gambling Prevalence Survey 2007. (8/2626)(+info)
Self-reported information on the diagnosis of colorectal. cancer was reliable but not necessarily valid
Authors: Brigid M Lynch, Danny Youlden, Lin Fritschi, Beth Newman, Kenneth I Pakenham, Barbara Leggett, Neville Owen, Joanne F Aitken
Meet the swingers | SELF
Swinging appears to be on the rise, and it might be happening right next door. SELF reports on whether it revives or ruins relationships.
The Importance Of Patient-Reported Outcomes In Clinical Trials - Xtalks
There are a number of barriers to implementing patient-reported outcomes data collection on a clinical trials industry-wide scale. Clinicians main concerns are that the additional data collection will be burdensome, as it adds to their own workload as well as that of any data entry professionals.. Interestingly, some clinical trials professionals feel that patient-reported outcomes are not necessary provided that have already established a good relationship with their study participants. In this case, the clinicians believe that their own assessment of the treatment benefits is consistent with the patients own experience, which may not always be the case.. Building patient-reported outcomes measures into clinical trials isnt the only hurdle facing the oncology community. A recent study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, found that most newly-approved oncology drugs dont include patient-reported outcomes in their package inserts. The researchers found that only three out of 40 new ...
HOOS, JR. | Patient-Reported Outcome Measure
A comprehensive overview of the HOOS, JR. patient-reported outcome measure; this includes strengths, considerations and licensing information.
Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in Safety Event Reporting: PROSPER Consortium Guidance | SpringerLink
The Patient-Reported Outcomes Safety Event Reporting (PROSPER) Consortium was convened to improve safety reporting by better incorporating the perspective of the patient. PROSPER comprises industry, r
About The Buzz: Dietary Flavonoids Prevent Weight Gain? - Have A Plant
A newly published study, which followed participants for up to 24 years, included 124,000 men and women and began in 1986. In total, over 124,000 people between the ages of 27-65 participated. All study participants self-reported their diet every four (4) years using a food frequency questionnaire. Their flavonoid intake was calculated by how frequently they consumed flavonoid-containing foods. Participants also reported on their lifestyle habits and weight every two (2) years. They were also asked to report any changes in smoking status, physical activity level, hours spent sitting or watching TV, and hours of sleep.. Over each four-year period, men gained 2.2lbs on average and women gained 2.9lbs. Intake of flavonoids was an average of 224 milligrams per day in men and 247 milligrams per day in women. Every additional 10 milligrams of daily intake was associated with 0.16 to 0.23 lbs. less weight gained over four-year periods. A quarter cup of strawberries or cherries contains about 10 mg of ...
The impact of measuring patient-reported outcomes in clinical practice: a systematic review of the literature | SpringerLink
The purpose of this paper is to summarize the best evidence regarding the impact of providing patient-reported outcomes (PRO) information to health care professionals in daily clinical practice. Syste
Smoking reduction in COPD patients in the Medical Spectrum Twente hospital : a review of the REDUQ study - University of...
Objective: This study examines to what extent smoking reduction in COPD patients is achieved through the REDUQ program and how smoking reduction can be explained. Design: Randomized, controlled multicenter trial. Subjects: For the REDUQ study participated 110 COPD patients of Medical Spectrum Twente hospital [MST] and the University Medical Centre Groningen [UMCG]. Of those 110 86 were from the MST and 24 patients from the UMCG. Method: Validity of self-reported measures was analyzed. An Intention-to-treat analysis to compared the reduction of ≥50% between the intensive intervention and the placebo self help intervention after 6 and 12 months. A univariate Analysis of Variance is conducted to determine the effect of successful smoking reduction on stage of change regarding smoking cessation. A hierarchical logistic regression is conducted to determine possible predictive determinants of smoking reduction. Results: The self-reported measures were found to be incongruent. The intention-to-treat ...
Carla J. DeMuro-Mercon | RTI
Carla DeMuro-Mercon has extensive experience in the rigorous development and validation of patient-reported outcome measures for use in clinical trials as well as large-scale epidemiologic and population-based studies. Ms.
Vaccine and Immunity Status Self-Reporting
For Interior Health (IHA) existing employees: Please log in manually with your IHA network credentials (IHA\username & password) or access the self-reporting tool from an IHA computer within the IHA network ...
Self-Reporting Brain Monitor Helps Track Dementia
A new study has found that a patient self-reporting version of the Healthy Aging Brain Care Monitor, which measures cognitive, functional and psychological
WECCMeetings - Cancelled - WECC-0120 FAC-501-WECC-1 Drafting...
To navigate through the Ribbon, use standard browser navigation keys. To skip between groups, use Ctrl+LEFT or Ctrl+RIGHT. To jump to the first Ribbon tab use Ctrl+[. To jump to the last selected command use Ctrl+]. To activate a command, use Enter. ...
Predicting Alzheimers disease: Neuropsychological tests, self-reports, and informant reports of cognitive difficulties<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Predicting Alzheimers disease. T2 - Neuropsychological tests, self-reports, and informant reports of cognitive difficulties. AU - Rabin, Laura A.. AU - Wang, Cuiling. AU - Katz, Mindy J.. AU - Derby, Carol A.. AU - Buschke, Herman. AU - Lipton, Richard B.. PY - 2012/6. Y1 - 2012/6. N2 - OBJECTIVES: To investigate the independent and combined contributions to the risk of Alzheimers disease (AD) of three important domains of cognitive assessment: neuropsychological measurement, self-reports, and informant reports. DESIGN: Longitudinal, community-based sample. SETTING: Einstein Aging Study. PARTICIPANTS: Six hundred twenty-seven individuals without dementia aged 70 and older systematically recruited from the Bronx, New York. MEASUREMENTS: Comprehensive assessment included neurological examination, behavioral questions, and neuropsychological testing. AD diagnoses were based on Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, criteria assigned at a ...
Calibration of self-report tools for physical activity research: the Physical Activity Questionnaire (PAQ) | BMC Public Health ...
Self-report instruments have been used in many epidemiology studies and have contributed to most of what is known regarding the relationship between physical activity and health . Although objective instruments are now widely used, there is considerable need to improve the utility and accuracy of self-report measures. The low cost and ease of use make self-report measures the most feasible approach for assessing physical activity profiles in large and diverse groups of individuals . The calibration procedures tested in this study provide a way to scale self-report data so it matches data obtained using objective measures. In this study, we calibrated the PAQ (a widely used self-report instrument in research with children) but the methods would have similar utility for other self-report instruments. The specific goal was to evaluate the validity of a simple calibration equation to convert raw PAQ scores into a more meaningful outcome measure (minutes of MVPA per week) and determine if ...
Relationship between patient-reported outcome measures (PROM) and three measures of foot-ankle alignment in patients with...
The aim of the present study is to establish the relationship between foot-ankle patient-reported outcome measures (PROM) and three measures of foot-ankle alignment (MoFAA) in patients with metatarsal head pain. A cross-sectional study where 206 patients completed three PROMs and a clinician recorded three MoFAA bilaterally (three times each). A reliability analysis of the MoFAA, a correlation analysis (between MoFAA and PROM) and regression analysis (dependent variable: PROM; independent variables: MoFAA) were performed. Pearsons coefficient changed in each PROM used, ranging from 0.243 (AAOS-FAMShoeComfortScale-FVARight) to 0.807 (FFIIndex-first MTPJEright). Regression indices (R2-corrected) ranged between 0.117 (AAOS-FAMShoeComfortScale) and 0.701 (FFIIndex). The MoFAA correlated between moderately to strongly with the foot-ankle PROM selected. The level of correlation between MoFAA and PROM was higher when patients with metatarsal head pain were asked about foot health status, pain and function;
ISPOR - Identification of Patient-Reported Outcome Measures USED for Generic Quality-of-Life/Wellbeing Assessment in MULTI...
|div>|b>OBJECTIVES : |/b>The aim was to systematically collate and synthesise existing, publicly available patient-reported outcome measure (PROM) information suitable for generic quality of life/wellbeing outcome measurement in health research, with specific focus on their applicability in multi-person (MP), multi-sectoral (MS), multi-national (MN) economic evaluations as per the PECUNIA project concept.|/p> |b>METHODS : |/b>A systematic literature search for PROMs was conducted in February 2020. Individual instruments or families of instruments (i.e. at least two related PROMs) were included for the meta-data extraction if they were generic or designed for mental health, and measured wellbeing, (health-related) quality of life, capabilities, or recovery. Five criteria were proposed to assess identified scales: i) availability of adult and child/adolescent version (MP), ii) proxy version option (MP); iii) measurement of capabilities/caregiver/family or social care outcomes (MS); iv) availability of
Self-reported oral health and quality of life in patients with type 2 | DMSO
Self-reported oral health and quality of life in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in primary care: a multi-center cross-sectional study
Licensing Intellectual Property with Self-Reported Outcomes by Romana L. Autrey, Richard C. Sansing :: SSRN
This study examines the effect of a firms information system on the use of intellectual property. We analyze the licensing of intellectual property in exchange
Publication: Test-retest reliability of adolescents self-reported physical activity item in two consecutive surveys - PESS...
Research Impact: Measures of self-reported physical activity among adolescents are used frequently in public health. However, researchers have suggested the need for scrutiny in the validity of the measures. One type of validity is the test-retest of the measures. In this paper, researchers in Finland used the same self-report physical activity question in two consecutive…
Tysabri patient-reported outcomes research program in MS
Tysabri patient-reported outcomes research program in MS announced Biogen Idec and Elan Corporation, plc, in collaboration with EPI-Q, Inc. and Avatar International, LLC, have announced the launch of My MS Health, a first-of-its-kind, web-based, patient-reported outcomes (PRO) research program. My ...
Measuring Patient Satisfaction With Facial Appearance: Development and Validation of a New Patient-Reported Outcome Measure
RATIONALE: Developing a questionnaire that patients can use to assess their quality of life related to the appearance of their face after surgery may he
HM-PRO: A Novel Patient-Reported Outcome Measure in Hematological Malignancy for Use in Clinical Practice | Blood | American...
Abstract. Background: Patient with hematological malignancies (HM) often experience worsening of quality of life (QoL) due to both the disease and its treatmen
A brief Patient-Reported Outcomes Quality of Life (PROQOL) instrument to improve patient care
Jeff Sloan and colleagues describe the development of the Patient-Reported Outcomes Quality of Life (PROQOL) instrument, which captures and stores patient-recorded outcomes in the medical record for patients with diabetes. Please see later in the article for the Editors Summary ...
Examining How Online Patient-Reported Outcomes Make a Difference in Cancer Care
In a webinar hosted by Carevive, researcher Ethan Basch, MD, MSc, discussed the findings of his recent study linking electronic patient-reported outcomes (PROs) to better survival outcomes for patients with cancer.
Manure Management Self-Reporting » pacd.org
This is a voluntary self-reporting survey for manure management. Ten percent of the respondents, purchase here chosen at random, will have their data verified. Please click this link to begin: https://src.survey.psu.edu/farmbmp/ ...
Correspondence Between Self-Report Measures of Interpersonal Aggression
A free platform for explaining your research in plain language, and managing how you communicate around it - so you can understand how best to increase its impact.
A comparison of patient-reported outcome measures following different treatment approaches for adolescents with severe...
TY - JOUR. T1 - A comparison of patient-reported outcome measures following different treatment approaches for adolescents with severe idiopathic scoliosis: A systematic review. AU - Bettany-Saltikov, Josette. AU - Weiss, Hans-Rudolph. AU - Chockalingam, Nachiappan. AU - Kandasamy, Gokulakannan. AU - Arnell, Tracey. PY - 2016/12/8. Y1 - 2016/12/8. N2 - Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) is a three-dimensional deformity of the spine which is usually not symptomatic and which can progress during growth and cause a surface deformity. In adulthood, if the final spinal curvature surpasses a certain critical threshold, the risk of health problems and curve progression is increased. Although surgery is usually recommended for curvatures exceeding 40° to 50° to stop curvature progression, recent reviews have shed some light on the long-term complications of such surgery and to the lack of evidence for such complicated procedures within the scientific literature. Furthermore, a number of patients ...
Moderate Exercise Linked to Better Executive Function in Older HIV+ People
The new study involved 80 HIV-positive people in the Successful Aging Seniors With HIV (SASH) study, all between 50 and 70 years old. SASH members undergo a battery of neurocognitive tests encompassing seven domains. Study participants self-reported physical activity on an examiner-administrated International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ), which queries people on frequency and duration of walking, moderate physical activity, and vigorous physical activity over the past 7 days. IPAQ yields a continuous score based on minutes/week x intensity for each activity level ...
Evaluation of group and self-directed formats of the Arthritis Foundations Walk With Ease Program<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Evaluation of group and self-directed formats of the Arthritis Foundations Walk With Ease Program. AU - Callahan, Leigh F. AU - Shreffler, Jack H. AU - Altpeter, Mary. AU - Schoster, Britta. AU - Hootman, Jennifer. AU - Houenou, Laura O. AU - Martin, Kathryn R. AU - Schwartz, Todd A. N1 - Copyright © 2011 by the American College of Rheumatology.. PY - 2011/8. Y1 - 2011/8. N2 - OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the effects of a revised 6-week walking program for adults with arthritis, Walk With Ease (WWE), delivered in 2 formats, instructor-led group or self-directed.METHODS: In an observational pre-post study design, 462 individuals with self-reported arthritis selected either a group format (n = 192) or a self-directed (n = 270) format. Performance and self-reported outcomes were assessed at baseline and at 6 weeks. Self-reported outcomes were assessed at 1 year. Adjusted mean outcome values for group and self-directed participants were determined using regression models, adjusting for ...
Optimal Self-Reporting Schemes with Multiple Stages and Option Values
Downloadable (with restrictions)! We consider a model of optimal law enforcement where sanctions can be reduced for self-reporting individuals. We distinguish between a first self-reporting stage before the case is investigated and a second one where the criminal is detected, but not yet convicted. Since we assume that violators have private information in both stages, fine reductions for self-reporting individuals lead ceteris paribus to a higher violation frequency. Nevertheless, we show that fine reductions should be granted in both stages. We characterize the connection between the two fine reductions in the optimal policy and relate our results to self-reporting schemes observed in reality. Copyright Springer Science + Business Media, Inc. 2005
MIDAS (Modafinil in Debilitating Fatigue After Stroke) | Stroke
This study, the first of its kind in chronic stroke, has demonstrated that self-reported post-stroke fatigue is significantly reduced after 6 weeks of modafinil therapy compared with placebo. In addition to the reduction in fatigue, it was observed that there was a significant improvement in participants quality of life. The secondary fatigue measure, the FSS, also showed a significant reduction in participants self-reported fatigue, confirming the primary end point. However, no significant change was reported for mood or cognition with modafinil therapy. These positive findings are encouraging, but preliminary, owing to the small size of the study.. The reported significant improvement in patient quality of life was due mainly to improvement in the subdomains of energy, mobility, social roles, vision, and thinking, which are critically important aspects of post-stroke life. Although there was no statistically significant improvement in the subdomains of family, language, mood, personality, ...
Coffee and Tea May Protect the Brain | BrightHealing.com
One large study investigated the link between depression and the intake of coffee, tea and sweet drinks by following more than a quarter of a million older adults for 10 years. Researchers at the National Institutes of Health recorded consumption of each type of beverage in 1995 and 1996 and then compared those figures with participants self-reported diagnoses of depression after 2000. Results showed that coffee intake was associated with a slightly lower risk for depression, according to a paper published last April in PLOS ONE. The paper found little effect from tea, but other work has shown tea to be protective.. A study reported in November 2013 found older Chinese adults who regularly drank any kind of tea had a significantly smaller risk for depression: 21 percent for those who drank tea between one and five days a week and 41 percent for daily drinkers. The researchers also asked about the participants leisure activities to ensure that the tea, and not teatime socializing, provided the ...
New study on advancing patient-reported outcome measures to increase patient-centered care
Interest is growing in using patients own reports of their health-patient-reported outcomes, or PROs, to measure quality of life and use performance on these measures for payer incentives that reward higher quality care and better outcomes.
Bias Associated With Self-Report of Prior Screening Mammography | Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers & Prevention
Estimates of screening mammography usage rates are typically based on self-reported information because surveys are an efficient method to obtain information on a large number of individuals. Medical records, such as those obtained in the BCSC, are generally considered to provide more accurate information on mammography usage than self-reported data from state and national surveys; however, studies rarely collect both medical records and self-report to be able to actually compare the difference. This study is unusual because it examines the validity of survey response on a geographically defined population, using the Census as denominator, rather than focusing on a particular group such as members of an HMO. The approach presented provides an estimate of recent screening rates that is likely to be representative of the U.S. population.. The mammography model used is based largely on the BCSC data. Previous work has compared counties included in the BCSC to all counties in the United States to ...
Accuracy of Self-Reported Height and Weight to Determine Body Mass Index Among Youth | OMICS International
Background: Self-reported height and weight has important economic, clinical and research value however little is known on the accuracy of self-reporting BMI among youth..
Use of daily electronic patient-reported outcome (PRO) diaries in randomized controlled trials for rheumatoid arthritis:...
Background:Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is associated with significantly diminished health-related quality of life. Patient-reported outcomes (PROs) are considered important in RA; however, some symptoms such as morning joint stiffness (MJS) and fatigue that are considered important by patients are not
The Profile of Emotional Competence (PEC): development and validation of a self-reported measure that fits dimensions of...
Emotional Competence (EC), which refers to individual differences in the identification, understanding, expression, regulation and use of ones own emotions and those of others, has been found to be an important predictor of individuals adaptation to their environment. Higher EC is associated with greater happiness, better mental and physical health, more satisfying social and marital relationships and greater occupational success. While it is well-known that EC (as a whole) predicts a number of important outcomes, it is unclear so far which specific competency(ies) participate(s) in a given outcome. This is because no measure of EC distinctly measures each of the five core emotional competences, separately for ones own and others emotions. This lack of information is problematic both theoretically (we do not understand the processes at stake) and practically (we cannot develop customized interventions). This paper aims to address this issue. We developed and validated in four steps a ...
Use of Patient-Reported Outcomes and Satisfaction for Quality Assessments
Understanding the relationships among patient-reported outcomes, satisfaction, and quality is the first step in drawing meaningful conclusions that can then be translated into policy.
Opdivo (nivolumab) Stabilized Patient-reported Outcomes in Patients With Previously Treated Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous...
Opdivo (nivolumab) Stabilized Patient-Reported Outcomes in Patients With Previously Treated Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Hea
Mortality prediction with a single general self-rated health question. A meta-analysis
Persons with poor self-rated health had a 2-fold higher mortality risk compared with persons with excellent self-rated health. Subjects responses to a simple, single-item GSRH question maintained a strong association with mortality even after adjustment for key covariates such as functional sta …
The law requires that data collection standards for these measures be used, to the extent that it is practical, in all national population health surveys. It applies to self-reported information only. The law also requires any data standards published by HHS to comply with standards created by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).. The standards apply to population health surveys sponsored by HHS, where respondents either self-report information or a knowledgeable person responds for all members of a household. HHS is implementing these data standards in all new surveys and at the time of major revisions to current surveys.. ...
Patient-reported outcomes study shows improvements in quality of life among patients after 1 year of treatment wi... ( TORONTO...
Health, ...TORONTO April 16 2010 Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) and Elan Corporati... Because MS is such a debilitating disease that affects patients physi...The one-year longitudinal study assessed health outcomes from the pers...Quality of Life Study Results ...,Patient-reported,outcomes,study,shows,improvements,in,quality,of,life,among,patients,after,1,year,of,treatment,with,TYSABRI,medicine,medical news today,latest medical news,medical newsletters,current medical news,latest medicine news
Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research ®
CORR Insights® : Can Preoperative Patient-reported Outcome Measures Be Used to Predict Meaningful Improvement in Function After TKA ...
Honest Self-Reporting Of Concussion Symptoms Critical | MomsTeam
Honest self-reporting of concussion signs and symptoms and not returning to play until symptoms have cleared is critical for high school and youth athletes.
Embracing Life After Trying To End It: 5 Lessons Adult ADHD Has Taught Me | Everyday Health
Ive learned some powerful, life-changing lessons about living with adult ADHD. Here are five that continue to help me every day.
Rockyford - Overweight
Proportion of the population self-reporting in the category of overweight (BMI range from 25 to 30) (Ages 20-64, not pregnant)
Asymptomatic population reference values for three knee patient-reported outcomes measures: evaluation of an electronic data...
Asymptomatic population reference values for three knee patient-reported outcomes measures: evaluation of an electronic data collection system and implications for future international, multi-centre cohort ...
Validation of Self-Reported Information on Dental Caries in a Birth Cohort at 18 Years of Age - pdf descargar
Validation of Self-Reported Information on Dental Caries in a Birth Cohort at 18 Years of Age. . Biblioteca virtual para leer y descargar libros, documentos, trabajos y tesis universitarias en PDF. Material universiario, documentación y tareas realizadas por universitarios en nuestra biblioteca. Para descargar gratis y para leer online.
Validity and reliability of a self-reported measure of medication adherence in patients with Type2 diabetes mellitus in...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Validity and reliability of a self-reported measure of medication adherence in patients with Type2 diabetes mellitus in Singapore. AU - Wang, Y.. AU - Lee, J.. AU - Toh, M. P H S. AU - Tang, W. E.. AU - Ko, Y.. PY - 2012/9. Y1 - 2012/9. N2 - Aims A reliable and valid measure is essential for the assessment of medication adherence. Until now, no patient-reported medication adherence measure has been validated in Singapore. The aim of this study was to validate a modified 4-item Morisky-Green-Levine Medication Adherence Scale in patients with Type2 diabetes in Singapore. Methods A cross-sectional survey was conducted in a sample of outpatients with Type2 diabetes in Singapore from September to December in 2009. Respondents completed either an English or Chinese version of the modified 4-item Morisky-Green-Levine Medication Adherence Scale. The scale scores ranged from 0 to 4, with higher scores indicating better medication adherence. Reliability was assessed using Cronbachs alpha. ...
Self-reported alcohol intake and risk of acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: A prospective cohort...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Self-reported alcohol intake and risk of acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. T2 - A prospective cohort study. AU - Wetherbee, Erin E.. AU - Niewoehner, Dennis E.. AU - Sisson, Joseph H.. AU - Lindberg, Sarah M.. AU - Connett, John E.. AU - Kunisaki, Ken M.. PY - 2015/7/20. Y1 - 2015/7/20. N2 - Objective: To evaluate the relationship between alcohol consumption and the risk of acute exacerbation of COPD (AECOPD). Methods and measurements: We conducted a secondary analysis of data previously collected in a large, multicenter trial of daily azithromycin in COPD. To analyze the relationship between amount of baseline self-reported alcohol consumption in the past 12 months and subsequent AECOPD, we categorized the subjects as minimal (,1 drink/month), light-to-moderate (1-60 drinks/month), or heavy alcohol users (,60 drinks/month). The primary outcome was time to first AECOPD and the secondary outcome was AECOPD rate during the 1-year study period. Results: ...
Full text] The importance of patient-reported outcomes in clinical trials and str | PROM
The importance of patient-reported outcomes in clinical trials and strategies for future optimization Rebecca Mercieca-Bebber,1 Madeleine T King,2,3 Melanie J Calvert,4,5 Martin R Stockler,1 Michael Friedlander1,6 1NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia; 2Central Clinical School, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia; 3School of Psychology, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW, Australia; 4Centre for Patient-Reported Outcomes Research and NIHR Birmingham Biomedical Research Centre, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK; 5Institute of Applied Health Research, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK; 6Prince of Wales Clinical School, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW, Australia Abstract: Patient-reported outcomes (PROs) can be included in clinical trials as primary or secondary endpoints and are increasingly recognized by regulators, clinicians, and patients as valuable tools to collect patient
Modification of existing patient-reported outcome measures: qualitative development of the MD Anderson Symptom Inventory for...
Malignant pleural mesothelioma (MPM) is an aggressive cancer of the lung pleura. The MD Anderson Symptom Inventory (MDASI) is a patient-reported outcome (PRO) measure of symptom burden, the combined impact of disease-related and treatment-related symptoms on functioning. Validated PRO measures may require modification for use in specific study populations. We sought to modify the MDASI for patients with MPM and create a fit-for-purpose symptom-burden measure for use in a clinical trial, according to US Food and Drug Administration guidance on PRO utilization to support labeling claims ...
Comparing Subjective and Objective Measures of Health: Evidence from Hypertension for the Income/Health Gradient
Downloadable! Economists rely heavily on self-reported measures of health status to examine the relationship between income and health. In this paper we directly compare survey responses to a self-reported measure of health that is commonly available in nationally-representative individual and household surveys, with objective measures of the same health condition. Our particular focus is on hypertension, which is the most prevalent health condition in Western countries. Using data from the Health Survey for England, we find that there is a substantial difference in the percentage of adult survey respondents reporting that they have hypertension as a chronic health condition compared to that from repeated measurements by a trained nurse. Around 85% of individuals measured as having hypertension do not report having it as a chronic illness. Importantly, we find no evidence of an income/health gradient using self-reported hypertension, but a large (about 14 times the size) gradient when using objectively
Accuracy of Patient Self-Report of Stroke: A Systematic Review from the UK Biobank Stroke Outcomes Group. - Oxford Big Data...
We performed a systematic review of the accuracy of patient self-report of stroke to inform approaches to ascertaining and confirming stroke cases in large prospective studies.We sought studies comparing patient self-report against a reference standard for stroke. We extracted data on survey method(s), response rates, participant characteristics, the reference standard used, and the positive predictive value (PPV) of self-report. Where possible we also calculated sensitivity, specificity, negative predictive value (NPV), and stroke prevalence. Study-level risk of bias was assessed using the Quality Assessment of Diagnostic Studies tool (QUADAS-2).From |1500 identified articles, we included 17 studies. Most asked patients to report a lifetime history of stroke but a few limited recall time to ≤5 years. Some included questions for transient ischaemic attack (TIA) or stroke synonyms. No study was free of risk of bias in the QUADAS-2 assessment, the most frequent causes of bias being incomplete reference
Health-Promoting Behaviors and Subjective Well-Being among Early Adole by Emily J. Shaffer-Hudkins
This study investigated the specific health-promoting behaviors employed by early adolescents (n = 246) and their subjective well-being (SWB) to provide an understanding of how mental and physical wellness relate in teens. Participants self-reported on their dietary habits, physical activity, sleep hygiene, safety habits, and attitudes toward substance use. A comprehensive assessment of SWB was also gathered (i.e., global life satisfaction, positive affect, and negative affect). The researcher hypothesized that each of the five health-promoting behaviors assessed in the current study would have significant, positive correlations with the SWB of early adolescents, in that youth who reported higher levels of engagement in these healthy behaviors also would report higher levels of happiness. Furthermore, demographic characteristics of gender, race, and socioeconomic status were hypothesized to play a moderating role in the relationship between health promotion and happiness. Findings demonstrated
Change in bias in self-reported body mass index in Australia between 1995 and 2008 and the evaluation of correction equations. ...
BACKGROUND: Many studies have documented the bias in body mass index (BMI) determined from self-reported data on height and weight, but few have examined the change in bias over time. METHODS: Using data from large, nationally-representative population health surveys, we examined change in bias in height and weight reporting among Australian adults between 1995 and 2008. Our study dataset included 9,635 men and women in 1995 and 9,141 in 2007-2008. We investigated the determinants of the bias and derived correction equations using 2007-2008 data, which can be applied when only self-reported anthropometric data are available. RESULTS: In 1995, self-reported BMI (derived from height and weight) was 1.2 units (men) and 1.4 units (women) lower than measured BMI. In 2007-2008, there was still underreporting, but the amount had declined to 0.6 units (men) and 0.7 units (women) below measured BMI. The major determinants of reporting error in 2007-2008 were age, sex, measured BMI, and education of the
Depressive symptoms in a cardiovascular risk population : With reference to awareness of hypertension, self-rated health,...
At baseline, the prevalence of increased melancholic and non-melancholic depressive symptoms was 5 % and 15 %, respectively. Predictors of depressive symptoms were female gender, obesity, harmful alcohol use, smoking, low leisuretime physical activity, awareness of hypertension, and poor self-rated health. Among those with poor self-rated health, increased depressive symptoms modified their perception of physical health. Increased non-melancholic depressive symptoms increased risk for cardiovascular morbidity and all-cause mortality compared to not having increased depressive symptoms even in adjusted models ...
Objective vs. self-reported physical activity and sedentary time: effects of measurement method on relationships with risk...
Using the IPAQ to determine sitting time and MVPA reveals some, but not all, relationships between these activity measures and metabolic and vascular disease risk factors. Using this self-report method to quantify activity can therefore underestimate the strength of some relationships with risk fact …
WHO Study on Global AGEing and Adult Health (SAGE): Wave 1, 2007-2010
Study Purpose: The specific aims of SAGE as currently formulated are: To obtain reliable, valid and comparable data on levels of health on a range of key domains for older adult populations; to examine patterns and dynamics of age-related changes in health using longitudinal follow-up of survey respondents as they age, and to investigate socio-economic consequences of these health changes; to supplement and cross-validate self-reported measures of health and the anchoring vignette approach to improving comparability of self-reported measures, through measured performance tests for selected health domains; to collect data on health examinations and biomarkers to improve reliability of data on morbidity, risk factors and monitor effect of interventions. Additional objectives include: To generate large enough cohorts of older adult populations and comparison cohorts of younger populations for follow-up of intermediate outcomes, monitoring trends, examine transitions and life events, and address ...
Assessing recovery from schizophrenia as an individual process. A review of self-report instruments - COSMIN database
Objective. - Studies investigating indicators of recovery from schizophrenia yielded two concepts of recovery. The first is the reduction of psychiatric symptoms and functional disabilities (clinical recovery), while the second describes the individual adaptation process to the threat posed to the individual sense of self by the disorder and its negative consequences (personal recovery). Evidence suggests that both perceptions contribute substantially to the understanding of recovery and require specific assessment and therapy. While current reviews of measures of clinical recovery exist, measures of personal recovery have yet to be investigated. Considering the steadily growing literature on recovery, this article gives an update about existing measures assessing personal recovery ...
UNF - Emergency Management - Self-Reporting
UNF is asking all members of the campus community who have recently traveled domestically or internationally or have been in close contact with someone who recently traveled to self-isolate at home and avoid contact with others during a period of 14 days, even if you have no symptoms of illness. UNF also requests that all members of the campus community who have recently traveled to any hotspots within the United States (for example, New York) or taken a cruise to self-isolate at home for 14 days. Please complete the appropriate self-reporting form below. The first one listed is for students; the other is for faculty/staff. When in doubt about whether to complete a self-reporting form, please complete the form as we would prefer more rather than less information to help keep the community safe. Please monitor temperature and symptoms 2 times daily using the 14-day self-isolation observation form.. Students who need to self-quarantine should reach out to their professors to arrange ways to ...
The day-to-day bidirectional longitudinal association between objective and self-reported sleep and affect: an ambulatory...
View the The day-to-day bidirectional longitudinal association between objective and self-reported sleep and affect: an ambulatory assessment study. publication.
July, 2017 | American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons - Part 2
As part of their mission to improve care for patients by providing meaningful data to participants, the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) developed a comprehensive patient-reported outcome measures (PROM) guide. Fully updated for 2017, it helps to make the most of the AJRR PROM platform-from how to utilize it to capture data to guidance and suggestions on how… Read More. ...
May 2010 | A Computer Scientist in a Business School
Abstract: In order to understand how a labor market for human computation functions, it is important to know how workers search for tasks. This paper uses two complementary methods to gain insight into how workers search for tasks on Mechanical Turk. First, we perform a high frequency scrape of 36 pages of search results and analyze it by looking at the rate of disappearance of tasks across key ways Mechanical Turk allows workers to sort tasks. Second, we present the results of a survey in which we paid workers for self-reported information about how they search for tasks. Our main findings are that on a large scale, workers sort by which tasks are most recently posted and which have the largest number of tasks available. Furthermore, we find that workers look mostly at the first page of the most recently posted tasks and the first two pages of the tasks with the most available instances but in both categories the position on the result page is unimportant to workers. We observe that at least ...
Age as a significant factor in the self-reporting of life events in depressed and non-depressed patients<...
TY - GEN. T1 - Age as a significant factor in the self-reporting of life events in depressed and non-depressed patients. AU - Oei, T.I.. AU - Zwart, F.M.. N1 - Pagination: 1. PY - 1988. Y1 - 1988. M3 - Conference contribution. SP - 291. EP - 291. BT - Proceedings of the 29th Dutch Federation Meeting, Utrecht. PB - Unknown Publisher. ER - ...
BEFORE YOU BEGIN...
The Guide provides two methods for screening: a single question (about heavy drinking days) to use during a clinical interview and a written self-report instrument (the AUDIT-see page 11). The single interview question can be used at any time, either in conjunction with the AUDIT or alone. Some practices may prefer to have patients fill out the AUDIT before they see the clinician. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete and can be copied or incorporated into a health history. ...
CHANGE IN PATIENT-REPORTED OUTCOMES OF XLH REGISTRY PARTICIPANTS IN THE UK: A LONGITUDINAL STUDY - Nuffield Department of...
ACTIVE: Advanced Cognitive Training for Independent and Vital Elderly - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
The self-reported measure of everyday IADL function was the summation of the IADL difficulty sub-scores from the Minimum Dataset - Home Care (MDS-HC) which assesses performance in the past 7 days on 19 daily tasks spanning meal preparation, housework, finances, health care, telephone, shopping, travel, and need for assistance in dressing, personal hygiene, and bathing. For the analysis, the reversed score was used and the possible range of the reversed everyday IADL function outcome is 0 to 38. Higher values for the reversed scores represent a better outcome. Changes in outcome were computed as 10 year minus baseline and the negative values indicate the decline from baseline ...
Adult ADHD and Fear: Why We Procrastinate - HealthAndDietBlog.com
1. How do I know Im choosing the right thing to work on?. 2. How do I know I wont fail, especially if I dont know anything about this yet?. First of all, youve got to ask yourself, What am I so afraid of? Lets just bring it out into the open. If I pick an opportunity, the fear becomes, Oh, my gosh. What am I going to miss?. The truth is, the second someone with Adult ADHD focuses on something, youre missing a lot of other things. Thats just the way it works.. Its not about the opportunity. Its not about which Internet-type thing you should be doing. Its why. Youve got to ask yourself, How would this particular opportunity fit in with my larger vision?. Some people with Adult ADHD might not feel like they know exactly what they want to do with their whole lives. And this is where a lot of fear about choosing what to do next comes from.. Well, you know what? Whatever you want to do with your life right now, it probably is going to change at some point (especially if you have ...
Search of: 23897038 [PUBMED-IDS] - List Results - ClinicalTrials.gov
Self-reported measure of alcohol consumption (Drinks per Day, Drinks per Drinking Day, Percent Days Abstinent), CDT (ondansetron level), GGT, ...
patient-reported outcome Archives - AGA Journals Blog
The Winter edition of the AGA Clinicians Companion-the go-to resource for busy clinicians who cant afford to spend hours sifting through research to find clinical value-is out!. ...
Psychological disposition and self-reported health among the oldest-old in China | Ageing & Society | Cambridge Core
Psychological disposition and self-reported health among the oldest-old in China - Volume 26 Issue 1 - ZHENG WU, CHRISTOPH M. SCHIMMELE
Among this sub-group, self-reported health that is general nevertheless highly related to current | Eco Aquatics
Among this sub-group, self-reported health that is general nevertheless highly related to current Intimate satisfaction and activity among individuals whose
Adult ADHD: Symptoms and Treatment Options | Prevention
If youre easily distracted, cant concentrate, and are chronically disorganized, you could have ADHD. Heres how to pinpoint symptoms and find the best treatment options
My Debut - Adult ADHD Support | HealthUnlocked
I would like to say hello to yall. I have struggled with ADHD as long as I can remember. My generation did not diagnose ADHD much and if they did, it was almost exclusively in boys. It didnt help...
Acme - Overweight
Proportion of the population self-reporting in the category of overweight (BMI range from 25 to 30) (Ages 20-64, not pregnant)
Characteristics of a Multistate Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-cigarette Use, or Vaping - United States, 2019 | MMWR
This report summarizes patterns of the lung injury outbreak and characteristics of cases associated with e-cigarette use, or ... This report summarizes patterns of the lung injury outbreak and characteristics of cases associated with e-cigarette use, or ... 30-49 cases had been reported by five states; 50-99 cases had been reported by four states, and 0 cases had been reported by ... reported using THC-containing products, and 56.8% reported using nicotine-containing products; 36.0% reported exclusive use of ...
Biggest Threats and Data | Antibiotic/Antimicrobial Resistance | CDC
2019 AR Threats Report. CDCs Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States, 2019 (2019 AR Threats Report) includes the ... About the AR Threats Report. The 2019 AR Threats Report is intended to:. *Serve as a reference for information on antibiotic ... In 2013, CDC published the first AR Threats Report, which sounded the alarm to the danger of antibiotic resistance. The report ... 2019 AR Threats Report pdf icon[PDF - 150 pages]. To order a free copy, visit CDC-INFO on Demand (Pub ID 300754). ...
World Report 2017: Vietnam | Human Rights Watch
Nguyen Quang A reported that between late March and early August 2016 police detained him six times to prevent him from meeting ... Many protesters reported that they were beaten and detained for hours. Several protesters, including Vo Chi Dai Duong, Dang ... In July, Bui Minh Trang, Bui Minh Truong, and Tran Van Cuong reported that they were detained for five days without a warrant ... During the first seven months of 2016, at least 34 people-including children-reported that unknown assailants beat them.. In ...
Bharatbook.com: Market Research Reports and Industry Trends
Forecasts and Customized Reports. Its the one-stop-shop for all your market research requirements ... Bharat Book, A leading provider of Market Research Reports and Industry Trends, Analysis, ... MARKET REPORTS COUNTRY REPORTS COMPANY REPORTS NEWSPAPERS & MAGAZINES ONLINE DATABASES DISCOUNTED REPORTS. ... The market report is very good and useful for us. Americhems top management also seem to be happy regarding the report ...
Childhood Apraxia of Speech
Technical Report. Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Ad Hoc Committee on Apraxia of Speech in Children. About this Document. This ... This report addresses four questions most often asked about CAS: (a) Is it a recognized clinical disorder? (b) What are its ... The case study reported in Weistuch and Schiff-Meyers (1996) (see Table 2) illustrates the potential for CAS research in ... As this report was finalized, an amended version of the Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine system seems more likely to ...
Ascent of Ojos del Salado on 2011-01-08 - Peakbagger.com
Greg Slayden -- Trip Report or GPS Track. Adam Walker -- Trip Report or GPS Track. ----Only Party on Mountain. ... Ascent Trip Report. This peak was climbed on a 20-day privately organised trip, using 2 vehicles and drivers provided by La Paz ... Greg, Duane and Adam W arrive having climbed "Cerro Anacasi" using the peakbagger report we had uploaded in Oruro. Our team of ...
Banded Bird Encounter Reporting
After submitting your report you will have the ability to upload photos of the band and/or bird to further document your report ... The option to report additional marked birds will be available upon submission of this report. Please complete a separate ... Please do not report captive pigeon bands to the BBL, we do not keep a database of these birds. You can find more information ... If you do not know the band number and only want to report the color marker, please click here.. If you are not sure about ...
State Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Numbers - Child Welfare Information Gateway
... www.cdss.ca.gov/Reporting/Report-Abuse/Child-Protective-Services/Report-Child-Abuse ... Reporting via online system or by downloading the MDCPS Report Child Abuse mobile app https://www.mdcps.ms.gov/report-child- ... Click on the website above for information on reporting or call Childhelp® (800-422-4453) for assistance.Online reporting for ... State Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Numbers. Series: Related Organizations Lists. Author(s): Child Welfare Information ...
How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data | Urban Institute
How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data Research Report ... How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data. ... How Has the ACA Changed Finances for Different Types of Hospitals? Updated Insights from 2015 Cost Report Data. ...
Department of Health | Australian Influenza Surveillance Report and Activity Updates
... reporting from general practitioners; ILI-related community level surveys; and sentinel laboratory testing results. ... The Australian Influenza Surveillance Report and Activity Updates are compiled from a number of data sources, which are used to ... Full Report. *Australian Influenza Surveillance Report - 2017 Season Summary - PDF. *Australian Influenza Surveillance Report ... Annual Reports. *National Influenza Surveillance Scheme Annual Reports. National Influenza Surveillance Scheme. This paper ...
Reporting Serious Problems to FDA | FDA
Use MedWatch to report a serious adverse event, product quality problem, product use error, therapeutic inequivalence/failure, ... MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program Reporting Serious Problems to FDA. Subscribe to Email ... In this section: MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program * Reporting Serious Problems to FDA * ... Reporting by IND reporters, manufacturers, distributors, importers, user facilities personnel. These particular reports must be ...
Report - Wikipedia
Annual reports Auditors reports Book reports Bound report Retail report Census reports Credit reports Demographic reports ... report Experience report Inspection reports Military reports Police reports Policy reports Informal reports Progress reports ... Investigative reports Technical or scientific reports Trip reports White papers Appraisal reports Workplace reports Customer ... Reports help the top line in decision making. A rule and balanced report also helps in problem solving. Reports communicate the ...
Team Intelligence Report
Katzmann Report - Wikipedia
Jäger Report, 1941 Einsatzgruppen reports, 1941-1942 Wilhelm Cornides Report, 1942 Wannsee Conference, 1942 Korherr Report, ... The Katzmann Report (or the Final Report by Katzmann) is one of the most important testimonies relating to the Holocaust in ... Full uncensored text of "Katzman report" was published in 2009. Modern historians consider the report to be of limited value in ... The report provides only a window into the scale of plunder. The totals are never rounded off. They are meant to lead the ...
Microprocessor Report - Wikipedia
Microprocessor Report was first published in 1987 by Michael Slater. Original board members included Bruce Koball, George ... Microprocessor Report is a newsletter covering the microprocessor industry. The publication is accessible only to paying ... During the 1990s, Microprocessor Report was recognized four times as Best Newsletter by the Computer Press Association, which ... On 6 May 2010, Microprocessor Report was acquired by The Linley Group. In addition to Slater, regular contributors have ...
Patentee's Guide to Reporting-Updated July 2015
The Form 2 report would report the price and sales of the drug product for March 15, 2011. The next Form 2 would be due on July ... Who must report?. All patentees that filed a Form 2 during the calendar year must report gross revenues (net of taxes) and SR& ... Report total capital expenditures made during the reporting year on buildings in Canada to be used for SR&ED. Do not include ... Patentees Guide to Reporting - Updated July 2015 This publication replaces the Patentees Guide to Reporting issued in March ...
Research reports provide a detailed analysis of a security or other investment area and are distributed by analysts and ... Understanding Research Reports Research reports are produced by a variety of sources, ranging from market research firms to in- ... What Is a Research Report? A research report is a document prepared by an analyst or strategist who is a part of the investment ... Financial Analyst Research Reports Financial analysts may produce research reports for the purpose of supporting a particular ...
Laboratory-confirmed Salmonella isolates from human sources reported to CDC, with the 20 most frequently reported serotypes ... Topics / Data Collection and Reports / Microbiology / Testing Program for Ready To Eat (RTE) / Testing Program for Pasteurized ... In 2017, FSIS reported a percent positive rate for Salmonella and Listeria of 0.00 and 0.06%, respectively. ... Figure 1a and Figure 1b have been divided into year ranges to reflect changes in reporting. The results from 2008 and after ...
... PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 ... TRANSITION REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 ... required to be disclosed in our Securities and Exchange Commission reports (i) is recorded, processed, summarized and reported ... Indicate by check mark whether the registrant: (1) has filed all reports required to be filed by Section 13 or 15(d) of the ...
Cis-to-trans ratio is computed as the ratio of long-range cis reads (>20kb) to trans reads plus long-range cis reads. Typically, cis-to-trans ratio higher than 40% is required. Percentage of long-range cis reads is the ratio of long-range cis reads to total number of reads. Minimum 15% is required and 40% or higher suggests a good library. Convergence is determined as standard deviation of proportions of four read orientations to be ...
Research Report - Google Books
FINAL REPORT - WAI DE4105
WP04, D2, Draft Report on Standardisation: The draft report, presented in the Month 12 report, constituted a preliminary ... Interim Reports. Online deliverables, not copied in final package appendices. D1.5. Final Report. 5 copies printed (this ... WP01, D2, Sixth-Month Report, is available on-line at ,http://www.w3.org/WAI/DE4105/Report,. WP01, D3, Twelve-Month Report, is ... WP03, D3: Web Accessibility Reporting Tool .This is a reporting tool enabling user review and comment on Web site accessibility ...
California Report Card - Wikipedia
The World Bank first developed "citizen report cards" in Bangalore, India in 1993. These report cards work to stimulate ... "Citizen Report Card and Community Score Card". World Bank. The World Bank Group. Retrieved 23 June 2014.. CS1 maint: ... The California Report Card (CRC) is a mobile-optimized web application designed to promote public involvement in the California ... "The California Report Card". GovLab. NYU. Retrieved 8 July 2014.. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) ...
The Urban Fishing Report
... by: Capn. Larry. The Urban Fisherman Show. Urban Tide Tables This week The magic word is Fluke. Fluke, ... fishing reports, reports, tides, tide charts, oceans, lakes, ponds, seas, rivers, hudson, hudson river, whales, dolphins, ... Striper Bill, fishing in the Hudson River, reports that action on Piermont pier is still a little slow from all the rain weve ...
Half-Year Report 2020
INVITATION TO PRESENTATION OF HALF-YEAR REPORT FOR 2020. In conjunction with publication, a telephone and web presentation will ... This report has been prepared in both Swedish and English versions. In case of variations in the content between the two ... This interim report has been reviewed by the companys auditors.. Contact :. Karl Stoltz, Media Relations Manager. +46 (0)8-788 ... be held where President and CEO Magnus Groth will present the report and answer questions. ...
Africa Report - Google Books
201920172020Jersey HMO Performance Report2001Search20162018AnalyzesYear'sHttps1996SustainabilityAbuseDataCaliforniaOfficialsInvestigativeHMOs1,000DelaysResultsMarketsGuidanceClimate change1997CredibleQuarterlyContentWorld'sMETHODOLOGYConcludesInspectorsInformalScopeDescribesEstimatesVoluntarySummariesInspection2000Sustainable ManagementHealthcareCiviliansSurveillanceResearchEvaluation ReportOrganizationLinkAnnual ReportsCarbonCitizenEmissionsAllegationsPreviousGuidelinesNewsIncludeInvestorsProgressDepartmentMarketDownloadScientific
- As of September 24, 2019, 46 state health departments and one territorial health department had reported 805 patients with cases of lung injury associated with use of e-cigarette, or vaping, products to CDC. (cdc.gov)
- The case definition, forms, and instructions for reporting cases were disseminated to all state health departments in late August 2019. (cdc.gov)
- CDC's Antibiotic Resistance Threats in the United States, 2019 (2019 AR Threats Report) includes the latest national death and infection estimates that underscore the continued threat of antibiotic resistance in the U.S. (cdc.gov)
- The 2013 and 2019 reports do not include viruses (e.g. (cdc.gov)
- As a result, the average number of countries reporting on the 21 SDG indicators under FAO custodianship has risen steadily over the past few years, going from 29% in 2017 to 42% in 2019. (fao.org)
- Reports prior to 2019. (cdc.gov)
- Cases www.cdc.gov/abcs/downloads/SPN_Surveillance_Report_2019.pdf with missing data, excluding ethnicity, were multiply imputed using sequential regression imputation methods. (cdc.gov)
- In Medscape's Malpractice Report 2019, more than 4300 physicians in over 29 specialties told us whether or not and why they were sued, what happened, and how the experience affected the way they practice medicine and relate to patients. (medscape.com)
- The tables have been divided from 1995 to 1999, from 2000 to 2007, and from 2008 to 2017 because beginning in January 2008, FSIS began reporting microbiological results by collection date as opposed to analysis end date. (usda.gov)
- In this - our fourth annual transparency report -- we disclose information about all government requests seeking access to Adobe customer data that we received during our fiscal year 2017 (FY 2017), the services to which they relate, the country of origin, and how we responded. (adobe.com)
- For many physicians, earnings are looking better and they're more satisfied with their practice, according to Medscape's Physician Compensation Report 2017. (medscape.com)
- Cardiologists' Pay Matches Last Year, More Are in ACA Exchanges Their income had slipped to third highest among specialties compared with last year, but half of US cardiologists in the 2017 Medscape Cardiologist Compensation Report said they were fairly compensated. (medscape.com)
- Oncologists' Income in 2017 About the Same as Last Year This year's Medscape Physician Compensation Report places US oncologists in about the middle of the pack compared to other specialists, with almost all respondents saying they made the right choice when selecting their specialty. (medscape.com)
- Ophthalmologists Highly Satisfied With Their Chosen Career The 2017 Medscape Physician Compensation Report found that ophthalmologists are highly satisfied with their career. (medscape.com)
- In addition, significant gender pay gaps persist, according to Medscape Physician Compensation Report 2017. (medscape.com)
- Rheumatologists' Pay Up Slightly: Still Trails Most Specialties According to the 2017 Medscape Physician Compensation Report, rheumatologists reported only a 1% pay rise from 2016. (medscape.com)
- Please see the chart below for information on when your materials are due for the 2020 reporting cycle. (bc.edu)
- NEW YORK , Oct. 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Though therapies are in their nascent phase, sales of stem cell technologies are expected to show an annual increase of 16.2% over the 2010-2020 period, reaching an expected market value of nearly $1 billion , according to Kalorama Information's report, Stem Cell Therapeutics Markets . (prnewswire.com)
Jersey HMO Performance Report1
- We are pleased to present the twelfth annual New Jersey HMO Performance Report, the third produced exclusively by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.This report contains information on the performance of New Jersey's health maintenance organizations (HMOs), how well these HMOs deliver important health care services, and how members rate the services they receive. (nj.us)
- In 1997, 2001 and 2002, outbreaks were reported in Hong Kong, SAR China, but the country has been free of clinical disease since 2002. (fao.org)
- During the first seven months of 2016, at least 34 people-including children-reported that unknown assailants beat them. (hrw.org)
- In 2012-2016, smoke alarms were present in three-quarters (74%) and sounded in more than half (53%) of the home fires reported to U.S. fire departments. (nfpa.org)
- A 2016 benchmark survey from the American Medical Association reported that on average, 68 liability claims were filed per every 100 physicians. (medscape.com)
- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Nutricosmetics in US$ Million. (prweb.com)
- Released last month by the Los Altos, Calif.-based David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the report analyzes why infants and toddlers are not getting the kind of child care should, what employers could do to help, and what the federal government and state policymakers are doing to fill the void. (edweek.org)
- This report analyzes the global sugar and sweetener market, including segmental and regional analysis. (prweb.com)
- The Annual Climate Report is the Bureau of Meteorology's official historical record of the previous year's climate. (bom.gov.au)
- This report contains an in-depth analysis of the past year's climate, following on from the Annual Climate Statement released earlier in the year. (bom.gov.au)
- The percentage of American children living in poverty is falling, the teenage- pregnancy rate is declining, and an increasing percentage of youngsters are enrolling in early-childhood education, according to 'America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being 2000,' this year's report from the Forum on Child and Family Statistics. (edweek.org)
- Ob/gyns are in the middle among physicians in this year's Medscape Compensation Report. (medscape.com)
- Download Report https://wwwn.cdc.gov/QBank/Report.aspx?1125 . (cdc.gov)
- And the report points out that between 1996 and 1999, the proportion of 3- to 5-year- olds enrolled in early-childhood-education programs rose from 55 percent to 59 percent. (edweek.org)
- Nokia Networks (formerly known as NSN) has been reporting its performance on sustainability issues every year since 2008. (nokia.com)
- Responsibility for climate change management is assigned, in almost all responding companies (29), at least to senior management level, proving that basic sustainability practices such as carbon reporting are becoming integrated into the way business is done, both strategically and operationally. (yudu.com)
- It seems that Italian companies are starting to move carbon and sustainability reporting into mainstream reporting. (yudu.com)
- Since 2009, Eni has been integrating its financial reporting with a document dedicated to the analysis and reporting of sustainability performance from the previous three years. (yudu.com)
- A sustainability section is em- bedded, as in previous years, in the Financial Year Report for 2010. (yudu.com)
- State toll-free numbers and websites for specific agencies designated to receive and investigate reports of suspected child abuse and neglect. (childwelfare.gov)
- There were isolated reports of excessive use of force and mistreatment by police forces, physical abuse in jails and prisons, and generally substandard prison conditions. (state.gov)
- The study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association , also shows that the girls who said they had experienced violence in connection with dating were significantly more likely than other girls to report serious health problems, including substance abuse, unhealthy weight-control measures, risky sexual behavior, pregnancy, and suicide attempts. (edweek.org)
- This report provides data on patterns of the outbreak and characteristics of patients, including sex, age, and selected substances used in e-cigarette, or vaping, products reported to CDC as part of this ongoing multistate investigation. (cdc.gov)
- The Australian Influenza Surveillance Report and Activity Updates are compiled from a number of data sources, which are used to monitor influenza activity and severity in the community. (health.gov.au)
- Delays in the reporting of data may cause data to change retrospectively. (health.gov.au)
- The Patented Medicines Regulations (Regulations), as provided for by the Act, establish the data reporting requirements to which this Guide is addressed. (gc.ca)
- In the first FAO digital SDG progress report of its kind, key data and trends for indicators under FAO's custodianship will be examined. (fao.org)
- Racial Profiling and Punishment in U.S. Public Schools'-released last month by the Applied Research Center, an Oakland, Calif.-based public- policy, educational, and research institute-recommends eliminating high school exit exams and 'zero tolerance' policies, refocusing resources to directly benefit classrooms, and developing report cards that break down data on achievement for different racial and ethnic groups. (edweek.org)
- Calculation and reporting of carbon emissions have become common practice, but only few companies provide data on non CO2 GHG emissions. (yudu.com)
- Also, read the report, 'Births: Preliminary Data for 2000,' (requires Adobe's Acrobat Reader ). (edweek.org)
- The area of con- solidation is the same as that for financial reporting, with the exception of certain data clearly specified in the document. (yudu.com)
- Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. (prweb.com)
- He added that the report makes "false claims, contrary to the facts and readily available data, in an effort to grab a headline and spread fear. (yahoo.com)
- Modern historians consider the report to be of limited value in terms of evidence because of its intentional distortion of facts meant to cover up the wholesale theft of gold and money by various German officials. (wikipedia.org)
- The report criticized team officials across the league who did little to police their own clubhouses and high-ranking officials in management and the players' union which, the report said, had little motivation to interfere with the surging popularity and economic growth experienced by the game over the last decade. (washingtonpost.com)
- Everyone involved in baseball over the past two decades -- commissioners, club officials, the players association, and players -- shares to some extent in the responsibility for the steroids era," the report said. (washingtonpost.com)
- The report runs 311 pages, plus attachments, and cost, according to two baseball officials, more than $20 million. (washingtonpost.com)
- School officials who want to learn more about the nuts and bolts of education technology have a new report to guide them. (edweek.org)
- According to the report, MLB officials would not comment on the allegations, and Ankiel has not been accused. (nypost.com)
- A number of high-ranking Turkmen officials have surrendered their luxury homes and palaces to the state after admitting corruption, officials reports said yesterday. (rferl.org)
- On 29 April, Iranian officials' criticism of Israel led the news, and on 25 April there was a report about the number of children killed in Palestine. (rferl.org)
- A research analyst is a professional who prepares investigative reports on securities or assets for in-house or client use. (investopedia.com)
- The report is designed to give consumers and employers information on the quality of New Jersey's HMOs and the coverage they provide. (nj.us)
- The format for this report was originally developed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS), when it issued the first HMO performance report in 1997 with the cooperation of an advisory group representing HMOs, health care purchasers, providers and consumers. (nj.us)
- This report includes information on all commercial products currently marketed in New Jersey by HMOs that had at least 2,000 members enrolled in commercial products in both 2006 and 2007. (nj.us)
- A separate report, released last month by the National Center for Health Statistics, shows that the birthrate for U.S. girls ages 15 to 19 also has reached a record low: 48.7 births per 1,000 girls in that age range last year. (edweek.org)
- The death rate per 1,000 reported home fires was more than twice as high in homes that did not have any working smoke alarms (12.3 deaths per 1,000 fires), either because no smoke alarm was present or an alarm was present but did not operate), as it was in homes with working smoke alarms (5.7 per 1,000 fires). (nfpa.org)
- State rail company Caminhos de Ferro Portugueses, or CP, cancels about 20% of scheduled services in some areas and reported delays of up to one hour. (wsj.com)
- Appreciate the crystal clear process that helps delivery impressive results, finding research reports made easy. (bharatbook.com)
- One of the most common formats for presenting reports is IMRAD-introduction, methods, results, and discussion. (wikipedia.org)
- Beginning January 2008, FSIS began reporting microbiological results by collection date as opposed to analysis end date to align FSIS activities with those of their federal partners and to standardize reporting of yearly and quarterly results from the various microbiological verification programs. (usda.gov)
- The results from 2008 onward cannot be compared with results from previous years because of the change in reporting, therefore, for ease of viewing and comparison, the tables and figures have been separated based on specific calendar year time ranges. (usda.gov)
- This document summarizes the results from the EMMA implementation reports received and describes the process that the Multimodal Working Group followed in preparing the report. (w3.org)
- This report discusses the main results of a project on how to reduce air pollution from urban public transport in Kazakhstan, by providing an analysis for designing a green public investment programme in this sector. (oecd.org)
- This report presents the results of a research project directed at properly quantifying various triggers for snow load provisions in the NFPA 58 Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code . (nfpa.org)
- This report will outline the steps undertaken in the setup phase, describe the results of our investigation into issues of project administration, image quality, and the management of high-volume production-conversion, and summarize the project's approach to selection and evaluation. (clir.org)
- See the guidance for industry " Providing Submissions in Electronic Format -Postmarketing Safety Reports" . (fda.gov)
- Team Intelligence Report is mapping team perceptions and offers guidance into the future of collaboration. (google.com)
- With the twice-yearly published guidance in the Microsoft Security Intelligence Report (SIR), you can better protect your organization from vulnerabilities, exploits, and malware. (microsoft.com)
- Companies were scored according to the CDP methodology explained in the CDP 2011 Reporting Guidance and available to all through the CDP website. (yudu.com)
- Overall, 21companies have published information about their response to climate change and GHG emissions performance in financial reports. (yudu.com)
- The report notes that the child- poverty rate dipped from 19 percent in 1997 to 18 percent in 1998. (edweek.org)
- A bibliography or list of references will appear at the end of any credible report and citations are often included within the text itself. (wikipedia.org)
- This report will especially focus on carbon measurement and reporting - the crucial first steps towards carbon management and the backbone to any robust and credible carbon strategy - and emission reduction initiatives. (yudu.com)
- Voluntary communication is still slightly predominant (23 companies), but it seems that companies are acknowledging the value of placing carbon reporting in annual reports as a credible, transparent and comparable way to communicate and assess business performance. (yudu.com)
- BIS said in its quarterly report on Sunday that several factors helped fuel a surge in the dollar in late 2008 -- safe-haven flows, unwinding of dollar-funded carry trades, a shortage of dollars in the global banking system due to a spike up in dollar money market rates, and squaring of overhedged positions by non-US banks and institutional investors. (ibtimes.com)
- While every care has been taken in preparing this report, the Commonwealth does not accept liability for any injury or loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance upon, the content of the report. (health.gov.au)
- We are a proud partner of some of the world's leading market research firms and publishers who allow us to offer the best of market reports pertaining to different industries including- consumer goods, energy and utility, food and beverages, industry and manufacturing, technology and media, life sciences, and service industry. (bharatbook.com)
- Document Document our world's startup ecosystems through a series of reports detailing the local culture, trends, key players and challenges. (slideshare.net)
- This report details the methodology, findings, and conclusions of the workshop. (fas.org)
- The high school graduation rate is much lower for U.S. students, especially minority students, than federal statistics suggest, concludes a report released last week. (edweek.org)
- While each district took a different route to success, one trait all had in common was a focus on clear standards and aligning what is taught with what is tested, the report concludes. (edweek.org)
- At one facility, state inspectors reported serious veterinary care problems for ELEVEN straight years. (constantcontact.com)
- For the informal document describing scientific research, see Technical report . (wikipedia.org)
- This report describes the successful completion of the four work-pages required under WAI DE 4105: Education, Tools, Standards, and User Forum, as well as Project Management activities. (w3.org)
- The rate for white students, the report estimates, is 78 percent, while it is 56 percent for African-Americans and 54 percent for Hispanics. (edweek.org)
- The instructions on this webpage apply to both consumers and healthcare professionals who are submitting reports on a voluntary basis, and to certain entities with mandatory reporting obligations under FDA regulations. (fda.gov)
- In order to keep effective medical products available on the market, the FDA relies on the voluntary reporting of these events. (fda.gov)
- If the link to the PDF voluntary reporting form (below) does not automatically open the form in your browser, try installing the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader . (fda.gov)
- Although summaries of reports may be delivered orally, complete reports are almost always in the form of written documents. (wikipedia.org)
- The Alliance presented a list of 30 of some of the worst dog breeders in the state to MDA's Director Chinn along with a summary of violations documented on both MDA and USDA inspection reports. (constantcontact.com)
- Read the report, 'America's Children: Key National Indicators of Well-Being 2000,' from the Federal Interagency Forum on Child and Family Statistics . (edweek.org)
- A study of water pricing in Turkey, a background report to the book Sustainable Management of Water Resources in Agriculture (OECD, 2010). (oecd.org)
- The Health Unit does not receive reports of immunizations from healthcare providers or schools. (hkpr.on.ca)
- This report reviews the current status of noncommunicable diseases and provides a road map for reversing the epidemic by strengthening national and global monitoring and surveillance, scaling up the implementation of evidence-based measures to reduce risk factors like tobacco use, unhealthy diet, physical inactivity and harmful alcohol use, and improving access to cost-effective healthcare interventions to prevent complications, disabilities and premature death. (who.int)
- The healthcare market researcher's report notes that there are more than 4,000 research projects underway for stem cell therapies throughout the world. (prnewswire.com)
- Members of the army (FDN), the police, and the National Intelligence Service (SNR) were responsible for killings, torture, and beatings of civilians and detainees (including suspected FNL supporters), although there were fewer such reports than in the previous year. (state.gov)
- The UN reported that security forces killed 57 civilians, compared with 20 in the previous year. (state.gov)
- The human rights organization Ligue Iteka reported widespread killings of civilians by security forces after rebel attacks or for suspected collaboration with rebel forces. (state.gov)
- A similar example of journalism by implication and by juxtaposition occurred on 8 May -- a report about an Iranian-organized religious ceremony in Palestine was followed in quick succession by a report of explosions in Pakistan, Pakistani clerics' request that Americans stay away from madrasehs (religious schools), anti-American demonstrations in Pakistan, and the wounding of civilians in American air strikes. (rferl.org)
- The 8 May news also reported that 300 civilians were wounded in an American attack the previous day, although the Afghan Islamic Press from Peshawar had reported that 30 people had been wounded. (rferl.org)
- The Australian Influenza Surveillance Report (AISR) is published on a fortnightly basis during the influenza season, typically between May and October. (health.gov.au)
- Given our experience of over 2 decades and tie-ups with world-renowned publishing houses and market research firms, we believe we are in a better position to offer you advice on which market research report will render the most relevant business information and analysis for your business. (bharatbook.com)
- Our research team and customer service team are just a call away and ever-ready to help you with the process of finding the best suited report. (bharatbook.com)
- If you scroll down through our online store, you will find different sections featuring an up-to-date range of market research reports, each created and/or published by a different research firm and offered at different prices. (bharatbook.com)
- you get your market research report. (bharatbook.com)
- The report reviews the research background that supports the ASHA position statement on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (2007). (asha.org)
- What Is a Research Report? (investopedia.com)
- A research report is a document prepared by an analyst or strategist who is a part of the investment research team in a stock brokerage or investment bank . (investopedia.com)
- A research report may focus on a specific stock or industry sector, a currency, commodity or fixed-income instrument, or on a geographic region or country. (investopedia.com)
- Research reports generally, but not always, have actionable recommendations such as investment ideas that investors can act upon. (investopedia.com)
- Research reports are produced by a variety of sources, ranging from market research firms to in-house departments at large organizations. (investopedia.com)
- Financial analysts may produce research reports for the purpose of supporting a particular recommendation, such as whether to buy or sell a particular security or whether a client should consider a particular financial product. (investopedia.com)
- Enthusiasts of the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) might insist that the value of professional analysts' research reports is suspect and that investors likely place too much confidence in the conclusions such analysts make. (investopedia.com)
- While a definitive conclusion about this topic is difficult to make because comparisons are not exact, some research papers do exist which claim empirical evidence supporting the value of such reports. (investopedia.com)
- Affiliated analysts may feel best served by ensuring any research reports portray clients in a favorable light. (investopedia.com)
- A covered stock is a stock for which a sell-side analyst publishes research reports and investment recommendations for clients. (investopedia.com)
- A security analyst is a financial professional who studies various industries and companies, provides research and valuation reports, and makes buy, sell, or hold recommendations. (investopedia.com)
- That's one of the recommendations in a book-length report from the National Research Council and the Institute of Medicine, called 'Community Programs to Promote Youth Development,' (click on link above to read). (edweek.org)
- Two researchers, in a recent report from the Educational Research Service, take a probing look at how six school districts raised student test scores. (edweek.org)
- Order the report, 'High Student Achievement: How Six School Districts Changed Into High- Performance Systems,' from the Educational Research Service. (edweek.org)
- The solution is to change the way math and science are taught, says the report from the National Council for Research on Women, a New York City-based coalition of research institutions advocating women's advancement. (edweek.org)
- Scientific Reports is an online open access , scientific mega journal published by Nature Research , covering all areas of the natural sciences . (wikipedia.org)
- The initial consultation evaluation report by Dr. Peter Albis, a chiropractor, dated December 14th, 2007 'indicates that claimant was a 36-year old male who was a driver involved in a car accident on December 8th, 2007. (yahoo.com)
- Reports communicate the planning, policies and other matters regarding an organization to the masses. (wikipedia.org)
- Faculty Annual Reports and Conflict of Interest/Conflict of Commitment disclosures are due once annually, however you are encouraged to update your information continuously throughout the year. (bc.edu)
- Opinion Space and the World Bank's Citizen Report Card. (wikipedia.org)
- The CRC moves Opinion Space to a mobile-optimized platform and builds on the original system by adding a citizen report card. (wikipedia.org)
- The World Bank first developed "citizen report cards" in Bangalore, India in 1993. (wikipedia.org)
- The goals of the CRC are quite similar to those of the Citizen Report Cards. (wikipedia.org)
- Clemens's attorney said the pitcher denied the allegations in the report. (washingtonpost.com)
- There were no reported deaths as a result of unexploded ordnance or landmines laid in previous years by government or rebel combatants. (state.gov)
- Much of the information in the report was old, and merely rehashed previous media reports linking various players to ongoing law enforcement investigations. (washingtonpost.com)
- After the report was released, Selig repeated previous assertions that baseball leaders did all they could do to fight the steroid problem, but said he accepted Mitchell's findings, including those that focused blame on himself. (washingtonpost.com)
- There is no mention in his report of any previous related medical history or problems. (yahoo.com)
- On 2 May there was a report about an Afghan Shia leader's criticism of Israel, and the lead item that morning and the previous evening was Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei's criticism of Israel during a speech he made on 1 May. (rferl.org)
- A national coalition of education and technology leaders recently released a report detailing technology-leadership guidelines for school administrators. (edweek.org)
- News reports play the role of ombudsman and levy checks and balances on the establishment. (wikipedia.org)
- Status Report is included in our news feed. (iihs.org)
- A defense lawyer for Hudgeons told the court he was on medication to treat opiate withdrawal and had been reported to be acting oddly by his wife, the news outlet says. (usatoday.com)
- There were at least 31 news reports that contained anti-U.S. material. (rferl.org)
- The 30 April news was more innovative, with an item about the 'latest failures of American forces' immediately preceding a report that the U.S. would be training Afghan armed forces. (rferl.org)
- Some common elements of written reports include headings to indicate topics and help the reader locate relevant information quickly, and visual elements such as charts, tables and figures, which are useful for breaking up large sections of text and making complex issues more accessible. (wikipedia.org)
- A typical report would include the following sections in it: Title page Executive summary Table of contents Introduction Discussion or body Conclusion Recommendations Reference list Appendices. (wikipedia.org)
- The report could include relevant metrics regarding the company itself, such as the number of years they have been in operation as well as the names of key stakeholders , along with statistics regarding the current state of the market in which the company participates. (investopedia.com)
- This report does not include HMO performance related to any HMO's Medicare or Medicaid business or an HMO's business related to other New Jersey Department of Human Services programs. (nj.us)
- Students will report this information to the class during an oral report which must include visual aids similar to a science project. (google.com)
- Brazil Startup Report is a guide written by local volunteer entrepreneurs and investors. (slideshare.net)
- Should you encounter issues in accessing the information contained either on this webpage or within the downloadable full reports please email flu ([email protected]) or contact the Department of Health switchboard on 02 6289 1555 or 1800 020 103. (health.gov.au)
- The National Center for Education Statistics, an arm of the U.S. Department of Education, reported that the graduation rate in 1998 was 86 percent. (edweek.org)
- The Labor Department reported today that the unemployment rate inched down to 7.6 in March. (npr.org)
- The New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance (DOBI) assumed responsibility for providing the HMO Performance Report from DHSS in August 2005. (nj.us)
- The report issued Tuesday by Earthworks, a Washington D.C. nonprofit, found that more than 66,000 active wells weren't inspected by the Department of Environmental Protection last year, and that many companies cited for violations aren't punished. (yahoo.com)
- The market report is very good and useful for us. (bharatbook.com)
- Now you can Download the Sample Reports of your interest For FREE! (bharatbook.com)
- In this initial section of the report, we introduce terms and concepts, consider issues associated with the definition of CAS, and discuss scientific and professional information related to the reported increased prevalence of CAS. (asha.org)
- Scientific Reports has been described as a mega journal , conceptually similar to PLOS ONE , based on article processing charges . (wikipedia.org)
- Wikimedia Commons has media related to Images from Scientific Reports . (wikipedia.org)