Students, Medical: Individuals enrolled in a school of medicine or a formal educational program in medicine.Education, Medical, Undergraduate: The period of medical education in a medical school. In the United States it follows the baccalaureate degree and precedes the granting of the M.D.Clinical Clerkship: Undergraduate education programs for second- , third- , and fourth-year students in health sciences in which the students receive clinical training and experience in teaching hospitals or affiliated health centers.Mainstreaming (Education): Most frequently refers to the integration of a physically or mentally disabled child into the regular class of normal peers and provision of the appropriately determined educational program.Curriculum: A course of study offered by an educational institution.Physical Education and Training: Instructional programs in the care and development of the body, often in schools. The concept does not include prescribed exercises, which is EXERCISE THERAPY.Educational Status: Educational attainment or level of education of individuals.Education, Special: Education of the individual who markedly deviates intellectually, physically, socially, or emotionally from those considered to be normal, thus requiring special instruction.Student Dropouts: Individuals who leave school, secondary or college, prior to completion of specified curriculum requirements.Students: Individuals enrolled in a school or formal educational program.Health Education: Education that increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of health on a personal or community basis.Schools: Educational institutions.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Social Class: A stratum of people with similar position and prestige; includes social stratification. Social class is measured by criteria such as education, occupation, and income.Students, Dental: Individuals enrolled a school of dentistry or a formal educational program in leading to a degree in dentistry.Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice: Knowledge, attitudes, and associated behaviors which pertain to health-related topics such as PATHOLOGIC PROCESSES or diseases, their prevention, and treatment. This term refers to non-health workers and health workers (HEALTH PERSONNEL).Education, Medical: Use for general articles concerning medical education.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Patient Education as Topic: The teaching or training of patients concerning their own health needs.Education, Dental: Use for articles concerning dental education in general.Education, Medical, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform physicians of recent advances in their field.Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Students, Pharmacy: Individuals enrolled in a school of pharmacy or a formal educational program leading to a degree in pharmacy.Education: Acquisition of knowledge as a result of instruction in a formal course of study.Exercise: Physical activity which is usually regular and done with the intention of improving or maintaining PHYSICAL FITNESS or HEALTH. Contrast with PHYSICAL EXERTION which is concerned largely with the physiologic and metabolic response to energy expenditure.Health Promotion: Encouraging consumer behaviors most likely to optimize health potentials (physical and psychosocial) through health information, preventive programs, and access to medical care.Sex Factors: Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.Education, Nursing: Use for general articles concerning nursing education.Adolescent Behavior: Any observable response or action of an adolescent.Physical Fitness: The ability to carry out daily tasks and perform physical activities in a highly functional state, often as a result of physical conditioning.Education, Distance: Education via communication media (correspondence, radio, television, computer networks) with little or no in-person face-to-face contact between students and teachers. (ERIC Thesaurus, 1997)Education, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform individuals of recent advances in their particular field of interest. They do not lead to any formal advanced standing.United StatesHealth Behavior: Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.Logistic Models: Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.Teaching: The educational process of instructing.Universities: Educational institutions providing facilities for teaching and research and authorized to grant academic degrees.Education, Medical, Graduate: Educational programs for medical graduates entering a specialty. They include formal specialty training as well as academic work in the clinical and basic medical sciences, and may lead to board certification or an advanced medical degree.Students, Health Occupations: Individuals enrolled in a school or formal educational program in the health occupations.Education, Pharmacy: Formal instruction, learning, or training in the preparation, dispensing, and proper utilization of drugs in the field of medicine.Education, Graduate: Studies beyond the bachelor's degree at an institution having graduate programs for the purpose of preparing for entrance into a specific field, and obtaining a higher degree.Models, Educational: Theoretical models which propose methods of learning or teaching as a basis or adjunct to changes in attitude or behavior. These educational interventions are usually applied in the fields of health and patient education but are not restricted to patient care.Clinical Competence: The capability to perform acceptably those duties directly related to patient care.Education, Professional: Formal education and training in preparation for the practice of a profession.Sex Education: Education which increases the knowledge of the functional, structural, and behavioral aspects of human reproduction.Educational Measurement: The assessing of academic or educational achievement. It includes all aspects of testing and test construction.Competency-Based Education: Educational programs designed to ensure that students attain prespecified levels of competence in a given field or training activity. Emphasis is on achievement or specified objectives.Schools, Medical: Educational institutions for individuals specializing in the field of medicine.Computer-Assisted Instruction: A self-learning technique, usually online, involving interaction of the student with programmed instructional materials.Problem-Based Learning: Instructional use of examples or cases to teach using problem-solving skills and critical thinking.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.Education, Nursing, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform nurses of recent advances in their fields.Schools, Dental: Educational institutions for individuals specializing in the field of dentistry.Faculty: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in an educational institution.Education, Dental, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform dentists of recent advances in their fields.Student Health Services: Health services for college and university students usually provided by the educational institution.Physiology: The biological science concerned with the life-supporting properties, functions, and processes of living organisms or their parts.Attitude of Health Personnel: Attitudes of personnel toward their patients, other professionals, toward the medical care system, etc.Education, Pharmacy, Continuing: Educational programs designed to inform graduate pharmacists of recent advances in their particular field.Distance Perception: The act of knowing or the recognition of a distance by recollective thought, or by means of a sensory process which is under the influence of set and of prior experience.Career Choice: Selection of a type of occupation or profession.Educational Technology: Systematic identification, development, organization, or utilization of educational resources and the management of these processes. It is occasionally used also in a more limited sense to describe the use of equipment-oriented techniques or audiovisual aids in educational settings. (Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors, December 1993, p132)Attitude: An enduring, learned predisposition to behave in a consistent way toward a given class of objects, or a persistent mental and/or neural state of readiness to react to a certain class of objects, not as they are but as they are conceived to be.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Learning: Relatively permanent change in behavior that is the result of past experience or practice. The concept includes the acquisition of knowledge.Education, Dental, Graduate: Educational programs for dental graduates entering a specialty. They include formal specialty training as well as academic work in the clinical and basic dental sciences, and may lead to board certification or an advanced dental degree.Education of Hearing Disabled: The teaching or training of those individuals with hearing disability or impairment.Education, Veterinary: Use for general articles concerning veterinary medical education.Preceptorship: Practical experience in medical and health-related services that occurs as part of an educational program wherein the professionally-trained student works outside the academic environment under the supervision of an established professional in the particular field.Risk Factors: An aspect of personal behavior or lifestyle, environmental exposure, or inborn or inherited characteristic, which, on the basis of epidemiologic evidence, is known to be associated with a health-related condition considered important to prevent.Faculty, Dental: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in a dental school.Internship and Residency: Programs of training in medicine and medical specialties offered by hospitals for graduates of medicine to meet the requirements established by accrediting authorities.Training Support: Financial support for training including both student stipends and loans and training grants to institutions.Education, Nursing, Baccalaureate: A four-year program in nursing education in a college or university leading to a B.S.N. (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). Graduates are eligible for state examination for licensure as RN (Registered Nurse).Education, Pharmacy, Graduate: Educational programs for pharmacists who have a bachelor's degree or a Doctor of Pharmacy degree entering a specific field of pharmacy. They may lead to an advanced degree.Education, Nursing, Graduate: Those educational activities engaged in by holders of a bachelor's degree in nursing, which are primarily designed to prepare them for entrance into a specific field of nursing, and may lead to board certification or a more advanced degree.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Faculty, Medical: The teaching staff and members of the administrative staff having academic rank in a medical school.Science: The study of natural phenomena by observation, measurement, and experimentation.Health Occupations: Professions or other business activities directed to the cure and prevention of disease. For occupations of medical personnel who are not physicians but who are working in the fields of medical technology, physical therapy, etc., ALLIED HEALTH OCCUPATIONS is available.Prevalence: The total number of cases of a given disease in a specified population at a designated time. It is differentiated from INCIDENCE, which refers to the number of new cases in the population at a given time.Nutritional Sciences: The study of NUTRITION PROCESSES as well as the components of food, their actions, interaction, and balance in relation to health and disease.Professional Competence: The capability to perform the duties of one's profession generally, or to perform a particular professional task, with skill of an acceptable quality.Internet: A loose confederation of computer communication networks around the world. The networks that make up the Internet are connected through several backbone networks. The Internet grew out of the US Government ARPAnet project and was designed to facilitate information exchange.School Admission Criteria: Requirements for the selection of students for admission to academic institutions.Vocational Education: Education for specific trades or occupations.School Health Services: Preventive health services provided for students. It excludes college or university students.Dental Hygienists: Persons trained in an accredited school or dental college and licensed by the state in which they reside to provide dental prophylaxis under the direction of a licensed dentist.Anatomy: A branch of biology dealing with the structure of organisms.Biology: One of the BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE DISCIPLINES concerned with the origin, structure, development, growth, function, genetics, and reproduction of animals, plants, and microorganisms.Education, Premedical: Preparatory education meeting the requirements for admission to medical school.Patient Simulation: The use of persons coached to feign symptoms or conditions of real diseases in a life-like manner in order to teach or evaluate medical personnel.Rural Population: The inhabitants of rural areas or of small towns classified as rural.Community Dentistry: The practice of dentistry concerned with preventive as well as diagnostic and treatment programs in a circumscribed population.Peer Group: Group composed of associates of same species, approximately the same age, and usually of similar rank or social status.Teaching Materials: Instructional materials used in teaching.Histocompatibility Antigens Class I: Membrane glycoproteins consisting of an alpha subunit and a BETA 2-MICROGLOBULIN beta subunit. In humans, highly polymorphic genes on CHROMOSOME 6 encode the alpha subunits of class I antigens and play an important role in determining the serological specificity of the surface antigen. Class I antigens are found on most nucleated cells and are generally detected by their reactivity with alloantisera. These antigens are recognized during GRAFT REJECTION and restrict cell-mediated lysis of virus-infected cells.Schools, Pharmacy: Educational institutions for individuals specializing in the field of pharmacy.Accreditation: Certification as complying with a standard set by non-governmental organizations, applied for by institutions, programs, and facilities on a voluntary basis.Mentors: Senior professionals who provide guidance, direction and support to those persons desirous of improvement in academic positions, administrative positions or other career development situations.Schools, Health Occupations: Schools which offer training in the area of health.Age Factors: Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.Communication: The exchange or transmission of ideas, attitudes, or beliefs between individuals or groups.Health Surveys: A systematic collection of factual data pertaining to health and disease in a human population within a given geographic area.Income: Revenues or receipts accruing from business enterprise, labor, or invested capital.Achievement: Success in bringing an effort to the desired end; the degree or level of success attained in some specified area (esp. scholastic) or in general.Dentist-Patient Relations: The psychological relations between the dentist and patient.Osteopathic Medicine: A medical discipline that is based on the philosophy that all body systems are interrelated and dependent upon one another for good health. This philosophy, developed in 1874 by Dr. Andrew Taylor Still, recognizes the concept of "wellness" and the importance of treating illness within the context of the whole body. Special attention is placed on the MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM.Students, Premedical: Individuals enrolled in a preparatory course for medical school.Attitude to Health: Public attitudes toward health, disease, and the medical care system.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Pilot Projects: Small-scale tests of methods and procedures to be used on a larger scale if the pilot study demonstrates that these methods and procedures can work.Interviews as Topic: Conversations with an individual or individuals held in order to obtain information about their background and other personal biographical data, their attitudes and opinions, etc. It includes school admission or job interviews.Professional Role: The expected function of a member of a particular profession.Smoking: Inhaling and exhaling the smoke of burning TOBACCO.Education, Public Health Professional: Education and training in PUBLIC HEALTH for the practice of the profession.Canada: The largest country in North America, comprising 10 provinces and three territories. Its capital is Ottawa.Rural Health Services: Health services, public or private, in rural areas. The services include the promotion of health and the delivery of health care.Histocompatibility Antigens Class II: Large, transmembrane, non-covalently linked glycoproteins (alpha and beta). Both chains can be polymorphic although there is more structural variation in the beta chains. The class II antigens in humans are called HLA-D ANTIGENS and are coded by a gene on chromosome 6. In mice, two genes named IA and IE on chromosome 17 code for the H-2 antigens. The antigens are found on B-lymphocytes, macrophages, epidermal cells, and sperm and are thought to mediate the competence of and cellular cooperation in the immune response. The term IA antigens used to refer only to the proteins encoded by the IA genes in the mouse, but is now used as a generic term for any class II histocompatibility antigen.Motivation: Those factors which cause an organism to behave or act in either a goal-seeking or satisfying manner. They may be influenced by physiological drives or by external stimuli.Cultural Diversity: Coexistence of numerous distinct ethnic, racial, religious, or cultural groups within one social unit, organization, or population. (From American Heritage Dictionary, 2d college ed., 1982, p955)Health Education, Dental: Education which increases the awareness and favorably influences the attitudes and knowledge relating to the improvement of dental health on a personal or community basis.International Educational Exchange: The exchange of students or professional personnel between countries done under the auspices of an organization for the purpose of further education.Perception: The process by which the nature and meaning of sensory stimuli are recognized and interpreted.Multimedia: Materials, frequently computer applications, that combine some or all of text, sound, graphics, animation, and video into integrated packages. (Thesaurus of ERIC Descriptors, 1994)Urban Population: The inhabitants of a city or town, including metropolitan areas and suburban areas.Dental Clinics: Facilities where dental care is provided to patients.Medically Underserved Area: A geographic location which has insufficient health resources (manpower and/or facilities) to meet the medical needs of the resident population.CaliforniaAudiovisual Aids: Auditory and visual instructional materials.BrazilParents: Persons functioning as natural, adoptive, or substitute parents. The heading includes the concept of parenthood as well as preparation for becoming a parent.Longitudinal Studies: Studies in which variables relating to an individual or group of individuals are assessed over a period of time.Alcohol Drinking: Behaviors associated with the ingesting of alcoholic beverages, including social drinking.Self Care: Performance of activities or tasks traditionally performed by professional health care providers. The concept includes care of oneself or one's family and friends.Thinking: Mental activity, not predominantly perceptual, by which one apprehends some aspect of an object or situation based on past learning and experience.Interprofessional Relations: The reciprocal interaction of two or more professional individuals.African Americans: Persons living in the United States having origins in any of the black groups of Africa.Cohort Studies: Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.Focus Groups: A method of data collection and a QUALITATIVE RESEARCH tool in which a small group of individuals are brought together and allowed to interact in a discussion of their opinions about topics, issues, or questions.Writing: The act or practice of literary composition, the occupation of writer, or producing or engaging in literary work as a profession.Knowledge: The body of truths or facts accumulated in the course of time, the cumulated sum of information, its volume and nature, in any civilization, period, or country.IndiaGroup Processes: The procedures through which a group approaches, attacks, and solves a common problem.Cooperative Behavior: The interaction of two or more persons or organizations directed toward a common goal which is mutually beneficial. An act or instance of working or acting together for a common purpose or benefit, i.e., joint action. (From Random House Dictionary Unabridged, 2d ed)Personnel Selection: The process of choosing employees for specific types of employment. The concept includes recruitment.Cultural Competency: Cultural and linguistic competence is a set of congruent behaviors, attitudes, and policies that come together in a system, agency, or among professionals that enables effective work in cross-cultural situations. Competence implies the capacity to function effectively as an individual and an organization within the context of the cultural beliefs, behaviors, and needs presented by consumers and their communities.Minority Groups: A subgroup having special characteristics within a larger group, often bound together by special ties which distinguish it from the larger group.Needs Assessment: Systematic identification of a population's needs or the assessment of individuals to determine the proper level of services needed.Physicians: Individuals licensed to practice medicine.China: A country spanning from central Asia to the Pacific Ocean.Demography: Statistical interpretation and description of a population with reference to distribution, composition, or structure.Interpersonal Relations: The reciprocal interaction of two or more persons.Prospective Studies: Observation of a population for a sufficient number of persons over a sufficient number of years to generate incidence or mortality rates subsequent to the selection of the study group.Dentistry, Operative: That phase of clinical dentistry concerned with the restoration of parts of existing teeth that are defective through disease, trauma, or abnormal development, to the state of normal function, health, and esthetics, including preventive, diagnostic, biological, mechanical, and therapeutic techniques, as well as material and instrument science and application. (Jablonski's Dictionary of Dentistry, 2d ed, p237)Residence Characteristics: Elements of residence that characterize a population. They are applicable in determining need for and utilization of health services.Regression Analysis: Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.Feedback: A mechanism of communication within a system in that the input signal generates an output response which returns to influence the continued activity or productivity of that system.Ethnic Groups: A group of people with a common cultural heritage that sets them apart from others in a variety of social relationships.Social Distance: The degree of closeness or acceptance an individual or group feels toward another individual or group.Follow-Up Studies: Studies in which individuals or populations are followed to assess the outcome of exposures, procedures, or effects of a characteristic, e.g., occurrence of disease.Analysis of Variance: A statistical technique that isolates and assesses the contributions of categorical independent variables to variation in the mean of a continuous dependent variable.Self-Evaluation Programs: Educational programs structured in such a manner that the participating professionals, physicians, or students develop an increased awareness of their performance, usually on the basis of self-evaluation questionnaires.Family Practice: A medical specialty concerned with the provision of continuing, comprehensive primary health care for the entire family.Australia: The smallest continent and an independent country, comprising six states and two territories. Its capital is Canberra.History, 20th Century: Time period from 1901 through 2000 of the common era.Prosthodontics: A dental specialty concerned with the restoration and maintenance of oral function by the replacement of missing TEETH and related structures by artificial devices or DENTAL PROSTHESES.Social Environment: The aggregate of social and cultural institutions, forms, patterns, and processes that influence the life of an individual or community.Health Status: The level of health of the individual, group, or population as subjectively assessed by the individual or by more objective measures.Biological Science Disciplines: All of the divisions of the natural sciences dealing with the various aspects of the phenomena of life and vital processes. The concept includes anatomy and physiology, biochemistry and biophysics, and the biology of animals, plants, and microorganisms. It should be differentiated from BIOLOGY, one of its subdivisions, concerned specifically with the origin and life processes of living organisms.TurkeyCroatia: Created 7 April 1992 as a result of the division of Yugoslavia.Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.Dental Research: The study of laws, theories, and hypotheses through a systematic examination of pertinent facts and their interpretation in the field of dentistry. (From Jablonski, Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982, p674)Community-Institutional Relations: The interactions between members of a community and representatives of the institutions within that community.Textbooks as Topic: Books used in the study of a subject that contain a systematic presentation of the principles and vocabulary of a subject.Professional Practice Location: Geographic area in which a professional person practices; includes primarily physicians and dentists.Self-Assessment: Appraisal of one's own personal qualities or traits.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Inservice Training: On the job training programs for personnel carried out within an institution or agency. It includes orientation programs.Life Style: Typical way of life or manner of living characteristic of an individual or group. (From APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 8th ed)Geriatrics: The branch of medicine concerned with the physiological and pathological aspects of the aged, including the clinical problems of senescence and senility.Technology, Dental: The field of dentistry involved in procedures for designing and constructing dental appliances. It includes also the application of any technology to the field of dentistry.Pregnancy: The status during which female mammals carry their developing young (EMBRYOS or FETUSES) in utero before birth, beginning from FERTILIZATION to BIRTH.Pediatric Dentistry: The practice of dentistry concerned with the dental problems of children, proper maintenance, and treatment. The dental care may include the services provided by dental specialists.Comprehension: The act or fact of grasping the meaning, nature, or importance of; understanding. (American Heritage Dictionary, 4th ed) Includes understanding by a patient or research subject of information disclosed orally or in writing.Community Medicine: A branch of medicine concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community, and with the application of comprehensive care to the prevention and treatment of illness in the entire community.Ethics, Dental: The principles of proper professional conduct concerning the rights and duties of the dentist, relations with patients and fellow practitioners, as well as actions of the dentist in patient care and interpersonal relations with patient families. (From Stedman, 25th ed)Problem Solving: A learning situation involving more than one alternative from which a selection is made in order to attain a specific goal.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Employment: The state of being engaged in an activity or service for wages or salary.Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Fellowships and Scholarships: Stipends or grants-in-aid granted by foundations or institutions to individuals for study.Self Efficacy: Cognitive mechanism based on expectations or beliefs about one's ability to perform actions necessary to produce a given effect. It is also a theoretical component of behavior change in various therapeutic treatments. (APA, Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 1994)Great BritainOnline Systems: Systems where the input data enter the computer directly from the point of origin (usually a terminal or workstation) and/or in which output data are transmitted directly to that terminal point of origin. (Sippl, Computer Dictionary, 4th ed)Specialization: An occupation limited in scope to a subsection of a broader field.Pharmacists: Those persons legally qualified by education and training to engage in the practice of pharmacy.Dental Care: The total of dental diagnostic, preventive, and restorative services provided to meet the needs of a patient (from Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982).Poverty: A situation in which the level of living of an individual, family, or group is below the standard of the community. It is often related to a specific income level.Counseling: The giving of advice and assistance to individuals with educational or personal problems.
Groupe Scolaire Jean de La Fontaine
Prince Andrew School provides secondary education for students aged 11 to 18. At the beginning of the academic year 2009-10, ... adult education, evening classes, and distance learning. The island has a public library (the oldest in the Southern Hemisphere ... 230 students were enrolled in primary school and 286 in secondary school. The Education and Employment Directorate also offers ... Education is free and compulsory between the ages of five and 16 The island has three primary schools for students of age four ...
Staff and students transferred to the new site and classes began in 1919 with an enrolment of 27. Standards 5-8 were taught, ... Union College offered primary, secondary and tertiary education. College subjects included Greek and Latin, Trigonometry and ... It was situated on 23 acres (93,000 m2) of land within walking distance of Kenilworth station. The impressive buildings and ... The SRC (Student Representative Council) liaises between students and the College administration and arranges numerous student ...
APU International School
... regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Secondary School and nationally accredited by the Distance Education ... APUIS is licensed by the Ministry of Education and Training to provide American education to K-12 students in Vietnam using the ... Classes at APU International School are held Monday through Friday, and occasionally on Saturdays. APU uses a traditional ... This tour provides students with first-hand experience of American culture and the education system.\ "SAT College Board 65382 ...
Lycée International Georges Duby
The Lycée provides three years of French secondary education to students ages 15 to 18. The first-year students are typically ... They continue the classes required for their specialization. At the end of the final year of schooling, most students sit for a ... The school has the pleasure to be located in the countryside but within convenient distance of all major facilities. The site ... The second-year students are 16 to 17 and are called Premieres, or Juniors. After the first year, students are expected to ...
Vancouver Learning Network
A large majority of VLN students attend a home secondary school, but take one or two classes on VLN. All courses must be ... is a public distance education secondary school headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is part of the ... A student learning plan (SLP) is created by the students before they begin a class, and must reflect to those timelines. ... An excellent and knowledgeable resource teacher is always there to assist students in all areas of study. Students may also ...
Ashgabat International School
... and Physical Education. Intensive English classes are provided to students who need additional help with English. Computer use ... Class sizes are small. A full four-year secondary program is offered. If selected secondary courses are not offered for school ... High school students may take courses by distance learning through Quality Schools International Distance Learning. School ... Some other nationalities are hired for instruction in other fields. Student Placement Following official admission procedures, ...
Katherine, Northern Territory
Katherine School of the Air was established in 1966 to provide distance education to students in remote locations and isolated ... Education. As a major regional centre, the town provides primary, secondary and tertiary education options, as well as ... of Katherine High School provides accommodation for up to 40 high school students from remote areas so they may attend classes ... According to the Department of Education, Employment and Training, there are currently 586 students enrolled at the school. The ...
Polangui General Comprehensive High School
These laboratories provide services to the students during their classes in computer and in the computer-aided instruction. ... The PGCHS commits itself to provide the youth of secondary school age an education that shall mold every young boy or girl into ... distance, education design, physical impairment, financial difficulties or family problems. ... Edukasyon sa Pagpapahalaga1 (Values Education) Values Education (Sarili) Values Education (Kapwa) Values Education (Lipunan) ...
Education in Hungary
Within secondary education, the proportion of students studying in programmes leading to a secondary school-leaving certificate ... students will have less foreign language lessons and IT. At schools where there is no nulladik évfolyam (beginners classes), ... Courses can be studied full-time, part-time or through distance learning. A four-year doctoral programme is a post-graduate ... Secondary education. Secondary education usually lasts for 4 years. In gimnáziums it can also last for 5, 6 or 8 years ...
University of Queensland
... primary education was the first concern well ahead of secondary and technical education. The government, despite the findings ... In 1894, 245 students were enrolled in the extension classes and the lectures were described as practical and useful. In 1906 ... Those in favour of the university, in the face of this opposition, distanced themselves from Oxford and Cambridge and proposed ... Student UnionEdit. The UQ Union is the peak student representation body that coordinates various student services and ...
Early Islamic philosophy
Secondary education. Ibn Sina refers to the secondary education stage of maktab schooling as the period of specialization ... He wrote that children can learn better if taught in classes instead of individual tuition from private tutors, and he gave a ... Without tangible notions of distance and size for correlation, sight can tell us next to nothing about such things." ... who was a student of Pococke. Philosophus Autodidactus also developed the themes of empiricism, tabula rasa, nature ...
Education. Scotland. Year. Number of. students in. Gaelic medium. education. Percentage. of all. students. in ... of primary students and 74% of secondary students report using English more often than Gaelic when speaking with their mothers ... Several public schools in Northeastern Nova Scotia and Cape Breton offer Gaelic classes as part of the high-school curriculum.[ ... Many continue to complete degrees, or to follow up as distance learners. A number of other colleges offer a one-year ...
Education in England
At age 16 the students typically take exams for the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or other Level 1/2 ... pre-school education. This can be provided in "playgroups", nurseries, community childcare centres or nursery classes in ... The Open University runs undergraduate and postgraduate distance learning programmes.. *The Workers' Educational Association ... Adult education. Adult education, continuing education or lifelong learning is offered to students of all ages. This can ...
EducationEdit. Primary and secondary educationEdit. The city's public schools are operated by the Scranton School District (SSD ... a distance education vocational school, is headquartered in Scranton.. LibrariesEdit. The Lackawanna County Library System ... The Aquinas is the weekly student newspaper of the University of Scranton. The Scranton Post is a weekly general interest ... As the economy contracted, the railroad companies reduced wages of workers in most classes (while sometimes reserving raises ...
In the same year Peking University also began to allow women students to audit classes. One of the most notable female students ... opened as a mixed-sex secondary school. Its first enrollment class consisted of 78 male and 36 female students. Among ... possibly because such uses are comparatively rare and because the term cannot be distanced from its unacceptable uses. ... Mixed-sex education, also known as mixed-gender education, co-education or coeducation (abbreviated to co-ed or coed), is a ...
It enrolled 21,380 students in 2008; of these, 16,609 were full-time students. Of all students, 56% were female and 44% male. ... Education. Main article: List of schools in the Wellington Region. Wellington offers a variety of college and university ... Two long-distance services leave from Wellington: the Capital Connection, for commuters from Palmerston North, and the Northern ... The Wellington area has numerous primary and secondary schools. Transport. See also: Public transport in the Wellington Region ...
... a young student with significant intellectual disabilities might be mainstreamed for physical education classes, art classes ... due to enrollment in a distance education program) cannot attempt inclusion. Additionally, some students with special needs are ... However, students will need to either continue to secondary school (meet academic testing standards), make arrangements for ... Inclusive education can be beneficial to all students in a class, not just students with special needs. Some research show that ...
Education in Haiti
Secondary education comprises 4 years of schooling. Starting at the second cycle of Fundamental Education, students have the ... Education would finally be democratic and might lead to a democratic society. Children of all classes of society, all on an ... 19If the child does walk a long distance, they are often too tired to pay attention and may even fall asleep in class.:18 ... Education and Conflict in Haiti. Retrieved 30 October 2012. *^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r Carlson et al. Haitian ...
Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School
Students residing more than a certain distance from the school are provided full-fare or half-fare student MetroCards for ... In their junior year they are given the opportunity to take musical theater and tap classes. Beyond that, the junior class ... Every student in the vocal department must perform with Elementary Chorus within their first or second year. At the secondary ... Solo Voice teaches operatic solos through private instruction.. Musicology programs. Every music student must pass an ...
The Judd School
Established in the 1902 Education Act, students would receive a normal secondary education, before receiving two years training ... Students are then ranked according to their aggregate scores in the Eleven Plus, and the distance from a students home to the ... the same time at which the school began to offer voluntary after-school art classes. F. H. Taylor attempted to achieve ... Religious Education, Physical Education (P.E.) and Games and Personal, Social and Health Education (P.S.H.E.). In the second ...
Distance Learning - Isothermal Community College
Please review the NC Post Secondary Education Student Complaint Policy (PDF), print and complete the NC Post-Secondary ... Distance Learning. Taking some or all of your classes in a distance learning format (online, web-assisted, or hybrid) may allow ... Institutions offering distance education courses or programs must provide current and prospective students with the contact ... North Carolina Post-Secondary Education Complaints. c/o Student Complaints. University of North Carolina General Administration ...
Groupe Scolaire Jean de La Fontaine - Wikipedia
Dr. M. G. R. Home and Higher Secondary School for the Speech and Hearing Impaired - Wikipedia
The school has trained staff to handle classes up to the higher secondary level. Students take examinations to distance ... education programmes of universities. Students are encouraged to integrate into mainstream schools. The school and home was ... M. G. R. Home and Higher Secondary School for the Speech and Hearing Impaired is a school established on 17 January 1990 in ...
Freshman Students :: Andrews University
Our distance learning program, Griggs International Academy, is a secondary education program. Griggs will work with homeschool ... Our campus also offers the services of ESL classes, however, please remember that an academic acceptance for our ESL program ... Future Students Undergraduate. * First-time college students, transfer students, those seeking a degree at a Bachelors level ... STUDENT EMPLOYMENT. Find current positions posted at Student Employment. Find out more about student employment on campus if ...
Bulletin 2011-2012: Division of Teaching and Learning-Course Descriptions
SPEC ED 4990 Special Education Student Teaching I (6). Prerequisites: Level III classes and admission to student teaching. ... To be taken prior to student teaching and concurrently with Secondary Education Professional Internship, SEC ED 4989. This ... ED TECH 6437 Distance Learning via Networks and Telecommunications (3) Prerequisite: Graduate standing. This course is an ... Special Education (SPEC ED) SPEC ED 3290 Student Teaching in Special Education I (6). Prerequisites: Completion of Level III ...
2017-03-13 NEWS Plus Special English
... preschool and senior secondary education for the disabled.. For compulsory education, disabled students should be enrolled in ... Those who cannot attend school in person should have teachers visit or receive distance education. Disabled students in regular ... though native English speakers are in the minority as Chinese students comprise 90 percent of classes.. Youre listening to ... It also stresses raising payment for special education workers, allocating proper funds for the education of disabled people in ...
Secondary schools 'may be forced to set pupils by ability' - Telegraph
... in secondary schools but Nicky Morgan, the Education Secretary, distanced herself from the rumours ... Mixed-ability classes a curse on bright pupils 20 Sep 2012 * State school students still missing out at half of our top ... the Education Secretary, distanced herself from the "rumours" Nicky Morgan, the Education Secretary, denied she was considering ... But Nicky Morgan, the Education Secretary, personally distanced herself from the plans, saying in the Commons that there was " ...
Watch Now: Tulsa Public Schools considers phased approach to resuming in-person classes | Education | tulsaworld.com
Protesters outside Tulsa school board: Distance learning, its just ... In a virtual meeting, board members voted 6-1 to have secondary students transition to in-person instruction on Jan. 4 for four ... Students and parents hold signs during a rally outside the Tulsa Public Schools Education Service Center at 31st Street and New ... Students and parents hold signs during a rally outside the Tulsa Public Schools Education Service Center at 31st Street and New ...
Database on the right to education | Observatory on the Right to Education
"With concerns being raised about students readiness to access secondary level education, a new policy is being developed to ... Cutting down class densities in classes that exceed 60 students in number ... like prohibiting primary schools to expel students and providing distance education.  ... Education Policies. Themes Education levels - Primary education. New search. Change search criteria. ...
Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students 7th Edition by Darst Pangrazi Sariscsany an by jaqis69 - Issuu
... test bank for Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students 7th Edition free sample Dynamic Physical Education fo... ... Only 33% of high school boys and 27% of high school girls attended daily physical education classes during the 2006â€"2007 ... Academy of Pediatrics has identified problems that may arise when students are pushed beyond realistic limits in distance ... Dynamic Physical Education for Secondary School Students 7th Edition by Darst Pangrazi Sariscsany an. Link full download: https ...
Cystic Fibrosis Canada
Post-secondary education: Students requiring access to campus to fulfill their course requirements will be able to do so. ... In-school classes for kindergarten to Grade 12 students will remain prohibited. ... Gatherings at funerals, burials and weddings are restricted to no more than 10 people, as long as physical distancing can be ... All in-person programs at post-secondary institutions, subject to the COVID-19 directives from Public Health. Virtual education ...
Masterplan for post-secondary education in the Bahamas: the report
with an ultimate targetofsome 20.CXX>students. e) The Centre for Continuing, Extension and Distance Education, developed from ... for example, run classes in English language and mathematics for regular officers. management seminars for senior officers, and ... Masterplan for post-secondary education in the Bahamas: the report. Abbreviated Title: Post-secondary education in the Bahamas ... distance education and in-house training, as meanstoqualifications andemploymentThe educational context for post-secondary ...
Long School Closures Could Cost U.S. Billions, Cut Health-Care Capacity - Inside School Research - Education Week
Communicating to students the importance of social distancing will be critical to maximizing the public health benefits of any ... As of Friday evening, at least 46,000 schools nationwide have closed in-person classes for at least 26 million students- ... That led to secondary waves of disease. Epstein said it is critical for district leaders and local governments to make careful ... From achievement gaps and teacher evaluations to homework and student engagement, Education Week reporters help you understand ...
Foreign language classes find new energy when writing to fellow students across the world. When students have an audience for ... KIDSNET @vms.cis.pitt.edu (from Pennsylvania, USA) was formed to discuss issues related to elementary and secondary education ... [email protected] publishes an electronic Journal of Distance Education, about curriculum delivery into remote areas by ... Math and science classes benefit from international connections, too. In math classes, students print a math challenge and ...
Carraig na bhFear AC
Minor is for students in their first year of secondary education only and Michelle showed experience beyond her years to take a ... Competing in middle distance on the track she built up great speed which she put to good use in her best ever XC season helping ... With a large number of our primary age athletes attending classes there it was well supported by club members. Congratulations ... In another top class race Daire was in the mix right up to the final meters when he just missed the podium by two seconds but ...
European Journal of Open, Distance and E-Learning
On upper levels of the school system, in upper-secondary and higher education, students living in remote areas have had to move ... The majority teach half-time online and the other half-time in face-to-face classes at their own school. The role of the local ... Upper Secondary Education for Adults. Virtual education in schools was developed on the basis of the Distance Upper Secondary ... Upper-secondary level. Distributed learning on the upper-secondary level has evolved out of the distance education model, but ...
Spring 2013 Online Courses | Distance Learning Program
POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION: THE SCOPE OF CAREER PLANNING (UC:CSU) DESCRIPTION: This course provides students with the information ... This class will be accepted as a prerequisite for all advanced applications classes listed under CSIT and CAOT. #8021 / C. ... EDUCATION 230 1.00 Unit. ONLINE STUDENT SUCCESS LAB (RPT 3). DESCRIPTION: This course is designed to introduce new online ... This class is UC and CSU transferable and available for Honors credit. #8110 / M. POTTER. (8 Week Class - Starts 4/8/2013, Ends ...
Bulletin 2012-2013: Division of Teaching and Learning-Course Descriptions
To be taken prior to student teaching and concurrently with Secondary Education Professional Internship, SEC ED 4989. This ... ED TECH 6437 Distance Learning via Networks and Telecommunications (3) Prerequisite: Graduate standing. This course is an ... frameworks and technologies for improving reading and study strategies in content area classes in grades 6-12. A minimum of 20 ... Early Childhood Education (ECH ED) ECH ED 3300 Introduction to Early Childhood Education (3). Prerequisite: Level I. Students ...
France and Croatia
... the EFZ welcomed 121 students in all primary and secondary levels. Classes from kindergarten to middle secondary school level ( ... and introduction of National Centre for Distance Education (CNED) coaching at higher secondary school level, as well as ... Since September 2014, a section has catered for higher secondary school (lycée) students (from second to final year) who study ... approval of its curriculum at early secondary school level by the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE) ...
Secondary Teaching leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) PGCE degree course - London postgraduate courses - Kingston...
Apply now for Kingston University Londons Secondary Teaching leading to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) PGCE degree. This ... Timetables for part-time students will depend on the modules selected.. Class sizes. Whole cohort sessions will be online. ... While physical distancing measures remain in place, you will receive your learning and teaching via a blend of on-campus and on ... the Nightingale Centre has no end of imaginative literature to help you bring your classes to life. Also available are the ...
Latvia - Urbanization, Employment, and Education
Distances and poor transportation networks provide another obstacle to completing secondary school. Most institutions of higher ... Student residences can cater to only a small proportion of applicants.. One of the unique aspects of the Latvian education ... in which each group held classes in its own language. About a third of all schoolchildren went to these schools, and the others ... In the 1993-94 school year, a total of 76,619 students were enrolled in primary schools, 242,677 in secondary schools, 27,881 ...
Federal Register :: Retention and Reporting of Information for F, J, and M Nonimmigrants; Student and Exchange...
v) On-line courses/distance education programs. No on-line or distance education classes may be considered to count toward an M ... the Service has removed the restriction and will allow elementary and secondary students to count distance education and on- ... If the F-1 students course of study is in a language study program, no on-line or distance education classes may be considered ... if the class is taken on-line or through distance education and does not require the students physical attendance for classes ...
Distance Learning | Education | Social Sciences
... and challenges of providing research/information services to students enrolled in formal post-secondary distance education. ... Online Classes is dedicated to bringing you the absolute best resources and online educational tools. ... Distance Education Clearinghouse. The Distance Education Clearinghouse is a comprehensive and widely recognized web site ... DegreeFinders: A Distance Degree Information & Counseling Service. Information on distance education, distance learning degree ...
Western Horseback Riding Lesson - Redwood City, CA 2021 | ACTIVE
Join us for a Western riding lesson. Student will learn h... ... We have social distancing signs and protocol, and clean all ... Activity Secondary Category. Youth (Age 5-17). Location. Folger Stables, Wunderlich Park, 4040 Woodside Rd. ... Student will learn horse safety, mounting, dismounting, steering, stopping, balance, posting trot, sitting trot. These lessons ... Western Horseback Riding Lesson. OFFSITE Refer to Receipt Redwood City, CA 94061 Organized by Red Morton Community Center Save ...
Online Classes for K-12 Students: 10 Research Reports You Need to Know
Research on the effectiveness of online courses for K-12 students remains limited, but here are 10 of the best studies ... 8. Distance Education Courses for Public Elementary and Secondary School Students: 2009-10 (National Center for Education ... Education Week published an overview explaining the many varieties of online classes now available to K-12 students. . Its ... Online Classes for K-12 Students: 10 Research Reports You Need to Know. By Benjamin Herold. - June 21, 2017 6 min read ...
Digital Audio Workstation that is designed for Elementary to Post Secondary music education. Students can have access from home ... However, if you have never programmed before, you will be able to facilitate this curriculum in your classes with ease. All of ... Soundtrap is wonderful for hybrid or distance music teaching.. Cost: $58.00 or 2 ETTC Hours. For information on membership, ... Every lesson is already created for you. There are built-in capabilities for accommodating students of various levels of ...
Stay Engaged with Students Webinar Notes - Health Services & School Nursing (CA Dept of Education)
2020 How to Stay Engaged With Young Students as well as Older Teenagers in Transition While Our Physical School Sites and ... Meets secondary transition goals. *Flexible per grade and age. *Helped moving to distance learning easier *Able to see what ... Through the use of virtual classes and YouTube videos, develop different skills for job success *Critical thinking and problem ... How does distance learning effect this? *It has helped many students *Students who struggle socially, are thriving in distance ...
DISTANCE LEARNING: Strengthening Online SCIENCE Instruction (Grades 6-12) | Course Details | Bureau of Education & Research
Strengthening Online SCIENCE Instruction (Grades 6-12) , Bureau of Education & Research (BER) is a sponsor of staff development ... engaging instruction in secondary Science classes. *Connect With ALL of Your Science Students During Distance Learning. ... The keys to practically and successfully teach complete secondary Science distance learning lessons to strengthen students ... Organize Distance Learning Science Lessons to Increase Student Success. Learn how to effectively boost student engagement and ...
Oregon schools close for rest of academic year | KOIN.com
The closure is also extended to post-secondary education, where distance learning is also mandatory. ... our home-based distance learning efforts to continue serving students. All students, especially high school seniors, should ... we can do for the health of our children is to give everyone certainty by announcing the decision to close in-person classes ... By the end of March, the states education department announced it was considering "Distance Learning" in the event schools ...
Education's 100 - Faculty of Education
... and more than 1,400 secondary students.. NIDES combine online distance learning with "face-to-face" instruction via video ... McCaffrey launched prospecting classes our on the tundra and youth found new ways to use their traveling and survival skills to ... serves over 3,000 students across Vancouver Island and BC through distance education. Enrollment includes students K-9, adult ... When she started teaching at the post-secondary level in 1990, there were only two Aboriginal students in her class; in 2014, ...
Here's what you can and cannot do under Quebec's COVID-19 curfew | CTV News
Secondary school will continue with distanced learning services until Jan. 18 when classes resume ... 18 with distanced education emphasized. * Internships and laboratories are maintained for adult education and higher education ... Lunch with students from a stable classroom group. * Measures do not apply to students with disabilities or those experiencing ... Preschool and elementary education will restart Monday with classes required to operate following public health measures ...
Online Community Colleges: The Best of 2020
Online community college classes are also much smaller â courses usually have 25 to 30 students â allowing each distance ... Associate degrees in liberal studies, secondary education, accounting, and business administration are offered entirely online ... An 11-page Distance Learning Student Handbook is available to distance learners, and first-time online students can learn more ... Percent of Students Participating in Online Classes. 30%. The percentage of students enrolled in at least one online course per ...
Everything you can and can't do under England's lockdown lifting roadmap - Berkshire Live
The Government is recommending that secondary school pupils, and students in higher and further education, wear face coverings ... Will classes like yoga and pilates be able to open before gyms? ... Normal services with mixing and without social distancing will ... When will students be able to attend lectures?. Higher education students who wouldnt be able to complete their courses ... Secondary pupils will be asked to take Covid tests at home. Unions have said it may take come time to get all students back to ...
... depending on the status of the pandemic and health guidelines from the New Mexico Department of Health and Public Education ... Students attend in-person instruction Monday through Friday at school. Masks, social distancing, and other safety protocols may ... Secondary schools will have weekly advisory meetings with students and elementary schools will provide support through class ... Student Engagement. *Students will need to attend scheduled classes online, access and complete assignments online, and engage ...
Bachelor of Education Secondary in Music Education - University of Alberta: Post-Secondary Programs in Alberta - alis
Serving more than 37,000 students, the U of A is also one of the largest... ... Students can also choose to study for up to one year of their program at the U of A campus in Cortona, Italy, where classes are ... Are you in high school or considering a post-secondary education? Get started with post-secondary planning and begin exploring ... This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2020/08/01 to 2021 ...
Volunteer programs for high school students - Talk Vietnam
Students at Le Quy Don Secondary School in Hanoi wear masks in class and practices mild social distancing. Photo: Van Trong ... Hanoi students are set to come back to school on March 2 after one-month break and online classes to prevent the Covid-19 ... The followings are some images on the first day Hanoi students come back to schools: Students at Le Quy Don Secondary School ( ... since to guarantee a safe distance among students, a class would be divided into two to attend in the morning and afternoon ...
Bachelor of Education in English Language Arts Education - University of Lethbridge: Post-Secondary Programs in Alberta - alis
Liberal education has been the foundation of the University of Lethbridge since our inception in 1967; it fuels the imagination ... Your classes will be small, your professors will know your name and youll receive the support you need to succeed. ... At uLethbridge, students play a key role in the discoveries you learn about in the classroom. By participating in the ... Are you in high school or considering a post-secondary education? Get started with post-secondary planning and begin exploring ...
Phase 4 Reopening Plan - Utica Community Schools
Face to Face Instruction *Breakfast:. Elementary students will be served in the classroom Secondary students will be served in ... Modifications to courses that compromise social distancing, such as share time classes. ... Class size will be reduced from thirty students down to twenty students to accommodate necessary social distancing guidelines ... All students in grades 7 and up when in classrooms. *All students in K-6 unless students remain with their classes throughout ...
Students are Advanced to Next Level, per Minister
For students who would be completing secondary education, according to the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education, "Students ... all students will be advanced to the next level of classes after they finish the requirements established for distance learning ... The Ministry of Education will determine the mechanism for that later, taking into consideration that the academic rate is not ... AACRAOs Annual Meeting is our largest convening of higher education professionals from around the world. Join more than 2,000 ...
2 THE EMPLOYMENT OF GRADUATE SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS | Reshaping the Graduate Education of Scientists and Engineers | The...
... there was one physics class with 13 students. Today, there are three physics classes with 75 students. He is doing what he ... THE EMPLOYMENT OF GRADUATE SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS 31 addition, because more courses are offered as evening or â distance ... and secondary schools); state and local governments; hospitals and clinics; private foundations and other nonprofit ... for the class of 1991, 7% for the class of 1992, and 9% for the class of 1993 (AMS, 1994a). The American Institute 4 It is not ...
Alumni profile, Alumni and Advancement, La Trobe University
He finished his secondary studies in the camps makeshift classrooms, where students gathered under trees before the school ... He continued his studies via distance education and volunteered as a teacher. ... He attended intensive English classes, completed a university bridging course and applied to study at La Trobes Albury-Wodonga ... I want to use the things I learned in the refugee camp, and the lessons I learned studying social work at La Trobe, to help ...
Anne Arundel schools Superintendent George Arlotto ready for fall semester, trading in-person visits for online classes -...
For secondary students, attendance will be taken class by class, similar to what would happen if students were back in school ... Parent Latoya Victor with her son Kahmel Williams receives a new Chromebook at North County High School to help with distance ... Education Empty buses and open windows: Anne Arundel schools embrace inefficiencies as students return to buildings for first ... For example, if a student cannot check-in at the start of class but can log on or contact the teacher, the teacher then can go ...
Some Inland students still struggling with distance learning, after nearly a year
Jurupa Unified revamped its schedule for secondary schools. Students initially had three classes per day in 90-minute blocks, ... His youngest, Jhené, is a 6-year-old special-education student who requires regular supervision to stay engaged in class. ... with half the time devoted to live student-and-teacher lessons and the other 45 minutes set aside for students to work on their ... Some Inland students still struggling with distance learning, after nearly a year More Ds, Fs and poor grades are being seen ...
Schools reopen for classes 10 and 12 in TN - The Hindu
... physical distancing norms are being enforced with staggered entries and exits and different break times ... Ruby Puthotta, headmistress, Lady Sivaswamy Ayyar Girls Higher Secondary School, said that the class 10 and 12 students would ... Tamil Yaazhini, a class 12 computer science group student from the city said that while they have been having online classes ... Since there are only the students of classes 10 and 12 on campus at the moment, teachers handling other classes are pitching in ...
Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board - Father Michael Goetz Secondary School - Home
STOPR - Student Transportation of Peel Region. *Ministry of Education. *EQAO. *Safe Schools - Online Reporting Tool ... Last day of Quadmester 4. Last day of classes for this school year. ... Remember to Phyisically distance - Be well, healthy and safe!. *. Congrats to Winners at DPCDSB Skills 2020! Dimitrios ... Students & staff wore the craziest, funkiest ormismatched socks they could find in a symbolic show of support for those living ...
Projects for 100 day of school - Talk Vietnam
Students at Le Quy Don Secondary School in Hanoi wear masks in class and practices mild social distancing. Photo: Van Trong ... Hanoi students are set to come back to school on March 2 after one-month break and online classes to prevent the Covid-19 ... The followings are some images on the first day Hanoi students come back to schools: Students at Le Quy Don Secondary School ( ... since to guarantee a safe distance among students, a class would be divided into two to attend in the morning and afternoon ...
Delhi schools to open for classes 10 and 12 from Monday | Hindustan Times
... the Delhi government allowed all public and private schools in the national capital to call students of classes 10 and 12 back ... about practical classes and offline doubt-clearing sessions for students since the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) ... Physical distancing markers have been put up between classrooms and washrooms. Teachers will ensure that children are not ... we will only be calling 50 students to school from both classes to ensure parents and students both feel comfortable. Only 10 ...
Latvia: VET during the Covid-19 outbreak | Cedefop
E‑class (e‑klase) is the most widely used platform for all communication between teachers, students and parents, and was used ... Lessons learned. In order to assess the situation quickly and effectively, as well as to plan and improve the distance learning ... In VET, exams in general secondary education subjects will take place in June-July. Three mandatory exams are scheduled: in ... VET institutions are providing live online classes and consultations, pre-recorded lectures, learning materials for independent ...
Coronavirus: Federal Council to ease further measures from 11 May
At baccalaureate schools and at vocational colleges and higher education institutions, classes involving up to five students, ... Cantons to decide how classes will be taught. Primary and lower secondary schools will be able to recommence classroom teaching ... Exams can be held, provided the rules on hygiene and social distancing are respected. Classes involving larger groups should be ... classes can be held again in primary and lower secondary schools, and sports training sessions will be allowed. There will be a ...
Essay on Traditional vs Distance Education - 4055 Words | Bartleby
For many years education has been provided in classrooms on campuses... ... Education is an essential element in societies throughout the world. ... have caused many students to search for alternatives" (1). Currently a lot of students apply for classes that have the option ... While distance education has its defects overall, its a great way to start or finish post-secondary education. Nevertheless, ...
Sri Lankan educators' safety committee salutes Chicago teachers - World Socialist Web Site
School classes conducted without social distancing in Kandy school [WSWS Media]. The determined struggle of Chicago teachers is ... Education expenditure has been slashed by governments and vital facilities are not provided for students and teachers. ... where human life is secondary to the extraction of profits. ... The Teacher-Student-Parent Rank and File Safety Committee in ... uniting them with the other workers and students and independent of the unions. We will campaign among teachers and students in ...
Information for Parents of High School Students Taking College Classes | NorthWest Arkansas Community College
Students taking online courses pay an additional distance-learning fee of $22.00 per course. Lab fees and digital course ... Students taking Career and Technical courses through the Secondary Career Center are charged no tuition cost. These courses are ... Students who have received special education services (IEP or 504 plan) or who have a disability or medical concern that may ... Register for classes Meet with an Advisor virtually or Text 479-309-5532Spring 2021 Student Info. ×. ...
PRJUSD School Board Determines Reopening Plan • Paso Robles Press
OPTION #2: Commence secondary instruction in distance learning on Jan. 11, and reopen to additional secondary students only ... to craft plans for voluntary return to specific support services and classes and supports for as many secondary students as ... and possible direction to the superintendent to develop expanded secondary student in-person instruction and support, pending ... Secondary schools will remain in distance learning. The District will work to negotiate and implement plans for additional in- ...
2020CompulsoryProgrammePreschoolClassroomComplete secondary educationCurriculumAdmissionsMinistryLiteracyCohortsPrimaryCoronavirusReopenUniversitiesLearnersInstitutionsFacultyEnrollmentLearnerClearinghouseElementaryFewerBachelor'sRequirementsPost-secondaryTeachers2000ExploreSystemIndividually1995EducatorsEngageGuidanceGroupGradesMeetCohortProspective studentsFramework for studentsPlansAssessmentHigherResearchContinuingResourcesPublicEducationalAcademicGradeDisabled peopleSchool'sVocationalGovernmentTeacher education1993PaceEvaluationsAccessOfferImportant
- A proposed Healthy People 2020 objective is to increase the proportion of the nationâ€™s public and private schools that require daily physical education for all children. (issuu.com)
- Students who are continuing their studies with Kingston University in 2020/21 should refer to their Course Handbook for information about specific changes that have been, or may be, made to their course or modules being delivered in 2020/21. (kingston.ac.uk)
- 4. Considering your experience with emergency distance education implemented during Spring 2020, please select your top three priorities for distance education if it is implemented in Fall 2020. (google.com)
- The revision stressed stepping up efforts in developing compulsory, vocational, preschool and senior secondary education for the disabled. (cri.cn)
- For compulsory education, disabled students should be enrolled in normal or special schools near to their home. (cri.cn)
- Nicky Morgan, the Education Secretary, denied she was considering plans to introduce compulsory setting in secondary schools. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Primary education is compulsory and children enter primary school when they reach the age of 6. (unesco.org)
- Under international law, the government of Turkey is obligated to provide all children in Turkey with free and compulsory primary education and with access to secondary education. (hrw.org)
- Education is compulsory for 10 years from the ages of 6 to 16. (encyclopedia.com)
- Students taking upper secondary classes use the CNED distance education programme. (wikipedia.org)
- In 2004, the government decided to introduce the nine-year primary (basic) education programme, comprising primary (grades 1 to 5) and lower secondary education (grades 6 to 9). (unesco.org)
- The implementation of the nine-year basic education programme started in 2008/09. (unesco.org)
- Access to education is also guaranteed owing to resources available from an educational fund established under the Socio-Educational Policy Directorate's National Programme for Educational Inclusion (PNIE) for the award of scholarships and encouragement of mobility. (unesco.org)
- Our PE ITE programme is delivered by our team of experts in the Centre for Physical Education, Sport and Activity (CPESA). (kingston.ac.uk)
- The desks will be supplied under the Economic Stimulus Programme that will benefit 5,254 secondary and 5,136 primary schools. (allafrica.com)
- Victoria Platonova and Valentina Platonova are pleased that the authorities of Transnistria decided to refine the optimisation programme in the education system. (opendemocracy.net)
- Understanding classroom management as the development of engaging instruction that establishes healthy and culturally appropriate teacher-student relationships, builds successful classroom community and enhances student learning. (umsl.edu)
- Activities on site include assisting the classroom teacher in all areas of instruction, assessment, and classroom management. (umsl.edu)
- Tulsa Public Schools Superintendent Deborah Gist on Monday evening recommended a phased approach to returning all students to the classroom by the end of the calendar year. (tulsaworld.com)
- In-person learning would consist of four days per week in the classroom and one day - Wednesdays - in distance learning. (tulsaworld.com)
- From achievement gaps and teacher evaluations to homework and student engagement, Education Week reporters help you understand the education research behind big policy debates and daily classroom concerns. (edweek.org)
- CanTeach - Resources for Educators - Features classroom management resources, children's songs and poetry, planning tools, and free lesson plans. (hinduwebsite.com)
- But they included a big caveat: Additional details on the plan to have students split their weeks between at-home and in-classroom learning must come back before the board after the plan receives state approval. (reviewjournal.com)
- A mix of online and classroom post-secondary education is planned for September. (ctvnews.ca)
- Through this communication process, students have active role in distance education according to compare with traditional classroom environment. (educationdocbox.com)
Complete secondary education1
- This will help you develop a deep understanding of the secondary curriculum, including your own specialist subject and acquire a range of teaching methods, based upon the latest research in education. (kingston.ac.uk)
- It also began to accredit a parallel system of "temporary education centers" that offer an Arabic-language curriculum approved by the education ministry of the Syrian Interim Government, a cabinet of Syrian opposition authorities in exile in Turkey. (hrw.org)
- Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE) - Aims to improve the quality of higher education through the encouragement of debate and publication on issues of policy, on the organisation and management of higher education institutions, and on the curriculum. (hinduwebsite.com)
- Strong curriculum that meets individual needs of students regardless of age, race, current job status, or previous academic preparation. (prezi.com)
- The main curriculum pace is non-standardized and is HIGHLY responsive to the pacing of individual students, (via differentiated instruction, differentiated assessment, etc). (ourkids.net)
- In theory, some students outpace the default/normalized curriculum, while others spend periods "behind schedule" if they need the extra time. (ourkids.net)
- Promote curriculum equity to deliver the same quality of education. (cisco.com)
- The national and provincial governments pay particular attention to guaranteeing universal access to free primary education. (unesco.org)
- The title II 'National Educational System' of the National Law on Education, articles 26 to 28 regulate the different objectives that the National State proposes for the primary level. (unesco.org)
- Although it is one of the poorest countries in the world, Malawi promises children universal public access to eight years of primary education ( Tietjen, 1995 ). (vt.edu)
- Stage 2 will allow additional businesses and services to reopen and resume operations with 2 metre physical distancing requirements and other public health guidelines in place - timing to be determined. (cysticfibrosis.ca)
- Indoor gym facilities that offer services such as weight training, gymnastics, martial arts, yoga and dance studios can reopen May 19 if they meet physical distancing requirements. (ctvnews.ca)
- There were eighteen universities and other institutions of higher education, with 36,428 students. (country-data.com)
- The lower average cost of online universities is another reason to consider distance learning over an on-campus education, particularly if you are on a budget. (thesimpledollar.com)
- Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities - Represents 18 member institutions which offer higher education in the Franciscan spiritual and intellectual tradition at the undergraduate and graduate (masters and doctoral degrees) level. (hinduwebsite.com)
- Serving more than 37,000 students, the U of A is also one of the largest universities in Canada. (alberta.ca)
- Being able to access information from everywhere and communicate with others irrespective of where they are widens the potential for learning and can create new forms of communication between teachers and learners, among students and between educational institutions. (eurodl.org)
- There are many other instances where students are separated from educational resources and teachers and educational institutions are only able to provide limited services to learners. (eurodl.org)
- Online courses, online learning and online education for adult learners worldwide. (einet.net)
- A-to-Z Kids Stuff - Includes lesson plan themes, monthly calendars, educational activities, and free downloads appropriate for use with young learners. (hinduwebsite.com)
- The Sunday Nation understands that learners will not repeat classes as it had been announced earlier, but the mechanics of how that vision will be accomplished remain scanty. (allafrica.com)
- And then, two years ago, I bade these privileged learners a tearful goodbye and set off for a distant socioeconomic shore inhabited by a very different type of student, where the teaching methods I'd used for years no longer translated. (creativenonfiction.org)
- 30 Challenges faced by Distance Education Learners: A case study of Kyambogo University, Uganda R. Chireshe, D. Okot & A. Otto. (scribd.com)
- Institutions offering distance education courses or programs must provide current and prospective students with the contact information for filing complaints with the college, its accrediting agency, and with state agencies that handle complaints in the students' state of residence. (isothermal.edu)
- For educational institutions outside the United States, prospective students must upload both original language and word-for-word English translation (unless transcripts are routinely issued in English by the institution). (andrews.edu)
- Post-secondary institutions will continue course delivery, but method (online, in-person or blend) will depend on the restrictions in place at each phase. (cysticfibrosis.ca)
- and private post-secondary institutions and their plans and needs. (ufl.edu)
- Braintrack University Index - Index to institutions of higher education throughout the world. (hinduwebsite.com)
- These are some ways Webex is working across education institutions. (cisco.com)
- Not only pensions and benefits are affected, but other public institutions, including education. (opendemocracy.net)
- This study identified the important factors influencing faculty members' decision to use or not to use any form of online course management applications (OCMA) in higher education. (westga.edu)
- Additionally, this study suggested specific ways in which administrators might play an important role in supporting faculty members' decisions toward online education. (westga.edu)
- Today, many faculty members are aware of the value and effectiveness of online education (Elaine & Seaman, 2006). (westga.edu)
- With the growth of OCMA, the demands of online learning, and the growth of online courses and programs, there is a need to understand faculty members' attitudes about online education. (westga.edu)
- Online policies and procedures are not only used to improve student achievement from online learning but are also used to motivate and support faculty about online teaching. (westga.edu)
- What is the level of faculty use of OCMA as an enhancement to online instruction or distance instruction? (westga.edu)
- TRU is guided by the principle that the health and wellbeing of students, staff and faculty is paramount above all other considerations in accordance with guidance from the Provincial Health Officer. (tru.ca)
- Inside Higher Ed - Offers free online news and job information for college and university faculty, adjuncts, graduate students, and administrators. (hinduwebsite.com)
- Faculty can record and save classes, arrange virtual office hours, create spaces for assignments, and answer questions. (cisco.com)
- Students enrolled in Distance Learning courses must complete the mandatory course enrollment activity on the first day of the term. (isothermal.edu)
- Student populations may shift with the housing market between districts, but the overall enrollment, he said, has remained more or less the same. (empirecenter.org)
- Even while enrollment continues to drop, spending on education remains high. (empirecenter.org)
- Mr. Korn pointed out that about half of students in New York are on free or reduced-price lunch, and while enrollment may be dropping, there are still not enough teachers. (empirecenter.org)
- However, for all its efforts, Turkey has not yet succeeded in making education available to most Syrian refugee children in Turkey, especially those living outside the camps, and the laudable progress to date should be considered only the beginning of efforts to scale-up enrollment. (hrw.org)
- Enrollment in 1998 was about 5,300 students with an academic staff of 130. (encyclopedia.com)
- The PE components of the course will allow you to examine your values and principles and then look at how these translate into learner and learning led physical education. (kingston.ac.uk)
- One other major unknown hanging over the reopening plan is the special session of the Legislature, which propose three major cuts that would affect CCSD: class-size reduction money, Read by Grade 3 program money and SB178 money dedicated to low-income and English learner students. (reviewjournal.com)
- What it means that distance education provides equal opportunities to learner and reduce the distance among communicators for global, competitive learning environments among the countries. (educationdocbox.com)
- Oregon State University offers one of the nation's top 10 most affordable online bachelor's degrees for out-of-state students, with tuition of just $191 per credit regardless of where you live (an $80 distance learning fee boosts that number to $271 for most programs). (thesimpledollar.com)
- International Association for Management Education (AACSB) - Accrediting agency for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting. (hinduwebsite.com)
- In order to facilitate the registration process, make sure you meet all of the requirements to be an online student at Isothermal Community College. (isothermal.edu)
- State Authorization is a legal issue dealing with a college's adherence to state requirements for colleges to secure authorization to offer instruction in that state. (isothermal.edu)
- Compliance with individual state requirements is now part of the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, Amended 2010. (isothermal.edu)
- If your career requires continuing education credits then online certificate programs are perfect for meeting those requirements while providing you with additional great skills to add to your resume. (einet.net)
- Students need to complete an internship at a pharmacy as part of the graduation requirements for most pharmacy related degrees. (excite.com)
- In addition to this, students have to meet the following requirements before applying to the Pharm.D program. (excite.com)
- In states that do not have legislation or regulations providing specific and strong requirements for gifted education (i.e., individually defined and enforceable rights akin to those under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act [IDEA]), the "case law" -the published hearing/review officer and court decisions concerning who is eligible as gifted and, for those who are eligible, what is their educational entitlement-has been adverse to plaintiff-parents (Zirkel, 2004). (redorbit.com)
- When it comes to matriculating at ESADE, you must provide documentary proof that you meet the academic requirements for university entrance in the education system in which you received secondary schooling. (esade.edu)
- Students from education systems of the European Union, China, Switzerland, Norway or countries that have signed international agreements with Spain, and (as well as) students who have the International or European Baccalaureate must present the credential issued by UNEDasiss and meet the university entry requirements of their country of origin. (esade.edu)
- UNEDasiss is responsible for the verification of compliance with the university access requirements for students from the above-mentioned education systems and the issuance of the appropriate accreditation. (esade.edu)
- If a complaint cannot be resolved through the institution's complaint process, students may file a complaint with the North Carolina Post-Secondary Education Complaints unit. (isothermal.edu)
- This Master Plan for Post-Secondary Education in The Bahamas is the outcome of the work of a Central Study Team (CST) set up for the purpose by the Minister' of Education to address issues surrounding the progress or growth of post-secondary education within the Bahamas. (ufl.edu)
- aims and repons on public post-secondary education, as well as to the education and training activities ofotherGovernmentdepanmentsand agencies. (ufl.edu)
- It is a good idea for physical education teachers to use moderation when teaching physical activities so youngsters will grow up with positive feelings toward maintaining an active lifestyle. (issuu.com)
- For several years now, small groups of educators, teachers, and students have been using these channels to explore the exciting possibilities of global data exchange on a daily intimate basis. (cni.org)
- Similarly teachers are not tied to one teaching institution and a group of students located there, but are capable of teaching students who are situated in different places and available at different time periods. (eurodl.org)
- Carl D. Korn of the New York State United Teachers said it's a false equivalency to compare spending on education and number of pupils. (empirecenter.org)
- Local students and teachers will be attending their summer institute in preparation. (osc.edu)
- Unit guides provided to teachers contain recommended extensions for students enrolled in the honors course option. (fcps.edu)
- Accessible and flexible connection for students and teachers. (cisco.com)
- Students perceptions that is main concern to set the roles of the students through knowing interaction of them with teachers. (educationdocbox.com)
- The average ratio of students to teachers is roughly 125 to 1, and much higher in rural than urban areas. (vt.edu)
- In the girls race Ava Fitzgerald and Leah Dunne had a great race over their 2000 meter distance to eventually finish first and third respectively. (google.com)
- According to the Empire Center, a conservative think tank, the state has lost about 250,000 students since 2000 - although the decline has not been as sharp in Jefferson, Lewis and St. Lawrence counties as other upstate rural areas in that time. (empirecenter.org)
- Prospective students can upload unofficial transcripts directly into the application system during the application process. (andrews.edu)
- Over the last few years, Transnistria's education system has undergone radical reform with a focus on so-called "optimisation" - in other words, financial efficiency. (opendemocracy.net)
- In order to create effective distance education system, it should be known what are the perceptions of students and their roles as communicators based on the study of literature reviews. (educationdocbox.com)
- The Malawian education system as a whole is under-resourced. (vt.edu)
- Because Guadeloupe is a department of France, the education system is the same as in France. (encyclopedia.com)
- Guadeloupe and Martinique: System of Education. (encyclopedia.com)
- The regulation says vocational education for the disabled should focus on skill cultivation and career guidance. (cri.cn)
- While TRU plans to offer our full breadth of courses this fall, we will do so in alignment with the maximum group size, physical distancing and any other guidance or order issued by the Provincial Health Officer, various ministries, and public health agencies. (tru.ca)
- Each group of students receives a pvc half-pipe that they partially fill with a sand-gravel mixture to create a stream bed. (carleton.edu)
- By the time my students are assembled and the alarm on the exterior door is disabled in preparation for our departure, I've already calculated the likely success of lesson plans A through E and have hastily cobbled together H and I in response to the emotional temperature of the group. (creativenonfiction.org)
- Students can attend class from anywhere, work on group projects, and connect. (cisco.com)
- Students in first, second and third grades would start the hybrid model on Nov. 16, while those in fourth through 12th grades would begin the hybrid model on Nov. 30. (tulsaworld.com)
- If COVID-19 conditions improve, prekindergarteners and kindergarteners still would begin the hybrid model on Nov. 9, and students in first through third grades still would start the hybrid model on Nov. 16. (tulsaworld.com)
- Sure, these students knew monsters: a few of the smaller horrors slipped through the cracks in their defenses-divorce, bad grades, the death of a pet. (creativenonfiction.org)
Framework for students1
- We are able to collaborate well and create plans and assignments for our students together using the Cisco Webex meeting app. (cisco.com)
- Science articles make great secondary science sub plans, but finding reliable and interesting articles on the internet or in periodicals is very time consuming. (teacherspayteachers.com)
- In the long run, however, higher education might be an important variable in advancement and adjustment to new economic situations. (country-data.com)
- In 1989 only ninety-six out of 1,000 Latvians completed higher education, compared with 115 out of 1,000 for the entire population. (country-data.com)
- The most educated were Jews, with a rate of 407 per 1,000 completing higher education, followed by Ukrainians with 163 and Russians with 143. (country-data.com)
- The rapid growth of the Internet in the past decade has led to an explosion of web-based instruction in American higher education. (westga.edu)
- Research data indicates that obese students eat more than normal weight students. (issuu.com)
- Last year, the United States Congress considered funding for a National Research and Education Network (NREN). (cni.org)
- In addition to gaining Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in accordance with government standards, you will also receive the award of PGCE with 60 credits towards our Master of Research in Education (MRes), which you can continue with beyond your PGCE year. (kingston.ac.uk)
- Postsecondary Education Opportunity - Policy research on opportunity for postsecondary education and training. (hinduwebsite.com)
- 20 Trends in Distance Education Research in Southern Africa S. Tichapondwa Modesto. (scribd.com)
- This was a momentous occasion for ten countries that collaboratively came under the leadership of the Distance Education Association of Southern Africa (DEASA) to launch a regional mouthpiece for ODL research in Southern Africa. (scribd.com)
- 1 The Evaluation of Students Perceptions of Distance Education Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aytekin İŞMAN - Eastern Mediterranean University Senior Instructor Fahme DABAJ - Eastern Mediterranean University Research Assistant Zehra ALTINAY - Eastern Mediterranean University Research Assistant Fahriye ALTINAY - Eastern Mediterranean University Abstract Distance Education provides the technological improvement effect on education. (educationdocbox.com)
- Does the July 27 revised Public Health order mean we will be adjusting how we will offer classes in the fall and having more face-to-face instruction? (tru.ca)
- Our goal remains the same, and that is that any child, regardless of zip code, has access to a top quality public education," Mr. Korn said. (empirecenter.org)
- TRU is open and our focus remains on supporting the educational needs of our students. (tru.ca)
- Candidates from these educational systems are required to have their secondary education studies recognised in order to be able to register at ESADE. (esade.edu)
- Distance Education refers interactive, educational process between two people, student and teacher, separated by physical distance (Harry, et al. (educationdocbox.com)
- Students residing outside the State of North Carolina while taking online courses from Isothermal Community College who desire to resolve an academic grievance or complaint should first follow Isothermal Community College's Student Complaint Process. (isothermal.edu)
- The team of senior education stakeholders proposes to reorganise the academic calendar such that the second term starts in October and ends in November, and the third term starts in January and ends in March. (allafrica.com)
- It's one of the smallest classes in Transnistria this academic year. (opendemocracy.net)
- Prerequisites: ECH ED 3330, Formal Admission to the Teacher Education Program. (umsl.edu)
- Prerequisites: Level I and Level II, admission to the teacher education program, ECH ED 3312. (umsl.edu)
- Prerequisites: Formal admission to the Teacher Education Program, ED PSY 3312, and MATH 1050. (umsl.edu)
- The work was supported through a Fulbright collaborative teacher education program partially funded by USAID and run by Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. (vt.edu)
- Indeed, important lessons in native language idioms and common expressions are clearly demonstrated as people write in a second language. (cni.org)
- We think it is really important to know that the college you are attending is well respected by it's alumni and current students. (einet.net)
- The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released important notice for class 10, 12 students with special needs availing scribe facility. (successcds.net)
- When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences. (alberta.ca)
- It s important to define our context s perceptions of students according to gender, demographic, psychographic considerations. (educationdocbox.com)
- Important transportation and student bus stop information. (browardschools.com)