Those unable to leave home without exceptional effort and support; patients (in this condition) who are provided with or are eligible for home health services, including medical treatment and personal care. Persons are considered homebound even if they may be infrequently and briefly absent from home if these absences do not indicate an ability to receive health care in a professional's office or health care facility. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988, p309)
Community Health Planning
Urban Health Services
Quality of Life
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Interviews as Topic
A cancer registry mandated under the National Cancer Act of 1971 to operate and maintain a population-based cancer reporting system, reporting periodically estimates of cancer incidence and mortality in the United States. The Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program is a continuing project of the National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Among its goals, in addition to assembling and reporting cancer statistics, are the monitoring of annual cancer incident trends and the promoting of studies designed to identify factors amenable to cancer control interventions. (From National Cancer Institute, NIH Publication No. 91-3074, October 1990)
Studies which start with the identification of persons with a disease of interest and a control (comparison, referent) group without the disease. The relationship of an attribute to the disease is examined by comparing diseased and non-diseased persons with regard to the frequency or levels of the attribute in each group.
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Health Status Indicators
Evaluation Studies as Topic
Procedures for finding the mathematical function which best describes the relationship between a dependent variable and one or more independent variables. In linear regression (see LINEAR MODELS) the relationship is constrained to be a straight line and LEAST-SQUARES ANALYSIS is used to determine the best fit. In logistic regression (see LOGISTIC MODELS) the dependent variable is qualitative rather than continuously variable and LIKELIHOOD FUNCTIONS are used to find the best relationship. In multiple regression, the dependent variable is considered to depend on more than a single independent variable.
The ratio of two odds. The exposure-odds ratio for case control data is the ratio of the odds in favor of exposure among cases to the odds in favor of exposure among noncases. The disease-odds ratio for a cohort or cross section is the ratio of the odds in favor of disease among the exposed to the odds in favor of disease among the unexposed. The prevalence-odds ratio refers to an odds ratio derived cross-sectionally from studies of prevalent cases.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Bone Marrow Transplantation
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Severity of Illness Index
Maleness or femaleness as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from SEX CHARACTERISTICS, anatomical or physiological manifestations of sex, and from SEX DISTRIBUTION, the number of males and females in given circumstances.
Analysis of Variance
Body Mass Index
An indicator of body density as determined by the relationship of BODY WEIGHT to BODY HEIGHT. BMI=weight (kg)/height squared (m2). BMI correlates with body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE). Their relationship varies with age and gender. For adults, BMI falls into these categories: below 18.5 (underweight); 18.5-24.9 (normal); 25.0-29.9 (overweight); 30.0 and above (obese). (National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Government of the Han dynasty
Edited by Jack L. Dull. Seattle and London: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-95068-4. de Crespigny, Rafe. (2007). A ...
Society and culture of the Han dynasty
Edited by Jack L. Dull. Seattle and London: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-95068-4. Csikszentmihalyi, Mark. (2006 ... Seattle & London: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-98713-8. Beck, Mansvelt. (1986). "The Fall of Han," in The ...
Edited by Jack L. Dull. Seattle and London: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-95068-4. Di Cosmo, Nicola. (2002). ...
Assassins (1995 film)
The film was shot in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon. The film received mostly negative press, and on the film-critic ... The script was heavily criticized for being confusing and dull. Stallone's performance in the film earned him a Golden ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Lundegaard, Erik (28 April 2000). "An existential mystery - but more fun". Seattle ... The stupifying smell of a killer who's really dull". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 February 2011. ...
He says to one of the reporting officers, "I'm up to my butt in gas." Just before dawn in Seattle, a man in a car dons dark ... "prostratingly dull". Arthur D. Murphy of Variety called the film "a good contemporary crime actioner" that was "extremely well ... John Wayne McQ Driving Tour of Seattle on YouTube McQ at IMDb McQ at Rotten Tomatoes McQ at AllMovie McQ at the TCM Movie ... The producers of that film chose Seattle as its location in an earlier version of the script; it was later changed to San ...
The Path (TV series)
Sepinwall, Alan (March 29, 2016). "Review: Aaron Paul and Michelle Monaghan go down a dull 'Path' for Hulu". HitFix. Retrieved ... Small, Joanna (May 27, 2016). "Marysville School District: Show about shooting is painful, inappropriate". KIRO Seattle. ...
USS New Bedford (PF-71)
The weather patrols were, for the most part, dull and tiring. Violent tropical storms sometimes beat her unmercifully as she ... The frigate arrived at San Francisco, California, on 10 March 1946, and then proceeded to Seattle, Washington. She was ...
Science and technology of the Han dynasty
ISBN 0-472-11534-0. Ch'ü, T'ung-tsu (1972), Dull, Jack (ed.), Han Dynasty China: Volume 1: Han Social Structure, Seattle and ... Seattle & London: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-98713-8. Berggren, Lennart, Jonathan M. Borwein, and Peter B. ... Seattle: University of Washington Press. ISBN 0-295-95676-3.. Hsu, Elisabeth. (2001). "Pulse diagnostics in the Western Han: ...
Economy of the Han dynasty
242-245, ISBN 978-0-300-10797-5. Ch'ü, T'ung-tsu (1972), Dull, Jack (ed.), Han Dynasty China: Volume 1: Han Social Structure, ... Seattle: University of Washington Press, ISBN 0-295-95676-3. Hucker, Charles O. (1975), China's Imperial Past: An Introduction ... Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, ISBN 978-0-295-95068-6. Cotterell, Maurice (2004), The Terracotta Warriors ...
766-806, ISBN 978-0-521-24327-8. Ch'ü, T'ung-tsu (1972), Dull, Jack L. (ed.), Han Dynasty China: Volume 1: Han Social Structure ... Seattle and London: University of Washington Press, ISBN 978-0-295-95068-6. Chung, Chee Kit (2005), "Longyamen is Singapore: ... Seattle & London: University of Washington Press, ISBN 978-0-295-98713-2. Barnes, Ian (2007), Mapping History: World History, ...
Red Headed Stranger (film)
Critical response was mediocre and called the movie "dull" (Variety) and "an insipid story" (The Denver Post). The film opened ... The movie then had a limited national release in larger cities such as Seattle, Washington and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ...
'Til There Was You -...
So there's no sense of urgency about them getting together, as there was with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle. ... Tripplehorn in particular makes an unlikely romantic lead; she's dull at the times she should sparkle. By contrast, Sarah ... Til There Was You so intermittently dull, loose and meandering is that the filmmakers thought they could pack the contents of ...
Team of Rivals
Kimberly Marlowe Hartnett (November 18, 2005). ""Team of Rivals": Lincoln's political genius". The Seattle Times. Archived from ... finely boned book is no dull administrative or bureaucratic history; rather, it is a story of personalities - a messianic drama ... if you will - in which Lincoln must increase and the others must decrease." In the Seattle Times, Kimberly Marlowe Hartnett ...
ISBN 1-904994-10-5. "Dorothy Day Obituary - Seattle, WA , The Seattle Times". Legacy.com. Retrieved August 27, 2016. "Dorothy ... and Never a Dull Moment (1968). In 1968, Provine married the film and television director Robert Day and mostly retired. She ... Born in 1935 in Deadwood, South Dakota, she grew up in Seattle, Washington, and was hired in 1958 by Warner Bros., after which ... She attended the University of Washington in Seattle, from which she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts in 1957. While ...
Norm of the North
Soren Andersen (January 14, 2016). "'Norm of the North': a nonsensical bear of a comedy". The Seattle Times. Retrieved May 17, ... Mark Kermode (March 20, 2016). "Norm of the North review - un-bearably dull animated Arctic saga". The Observer. The Guardian. ... "dull ... below-par Ice Age-style tale in which the highlight is a group of vulgar lemmings". Michael Rechtshaffen of The Los ... Angeles Times called the film "blandly uninspired", and Soren Andersen of The Seattle Times called the film an "idiotic ...
In 2010, IBI acquired the Portland, Oregon-based firm of Dull Olson Weekes Architects, a regional specialist in the design of ... educational facilities with offices in Portland and Seattle, Washington. The firm has received multiple awards for its work, ...
Love Happens (2009 film)
The film takes place in Seattle, Washington, and was filmed in Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia. On ... The site's consensus states: "Love Happens is a dull, chemistry-free affair that under-utilizes its appealing leads." Another ... Burke decides to stay in Seattle and goes to Eloise, telling her that she had spent the last few days getting to know the part ... While giving a workshop in Seattle, where his wife was from, he meets Eloise (Jennifer Aniston), a creative floral designer who ...
... (born December 19, 1951) is an American songwriter, singer, and children's entertainer from Seattle. In the mid-late ... as an escape from his dull, everyday life. This movie is the winner of four Emmy Awards, A Bronze Award, Houston International ... Wright, Diane (2004-12-08). "I create things that entertain me". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 2008-11-25. CS1 maint: ... The Seattle Times. Retrieved 2008-11-25. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Official website The Thumbnail Theater Tim ...
... the movie has wiped out the view that Thai classical music is outdated and dull." In: "Movie acts as wake-up call for the young ... retrieved 2007-12-07 The Overture profile at the Seattle International Film Festival From the review of The Overture: "With a ...
Kenjiro Nomura (artist)
Nomura died in Seattle in 1956. Painting Seattle: Kamekichi Tokita and Kenjiro Nomura was a major exhibition at the Seattle ... shows a lone woman with a basket walking to the laundry building in a scene heavy with dull browns and greens. When the Nomuras ... Nomura and his peers regularly appeared in the Seattle Art Institute's 'Northwest Annuals', and when the Seattle Art Museum ... exhibition notes The Seattle Times, Friday, June 26, 1992; Internment Paintings Speak The Unspoken, by Phil West The Seattle ...
Jack L. Dull (Seattle: University of Washington Press, 1980) Bibliographic Notes on Studies of Early China (San Francisco: ...
In a review for the Seattle Post-Intelligencer Bill White gave the film a grade C, calling it a dull compilation of childish ... Seattle. Retrieved April 25, 2013. Hewitt, Chris (November 17, 2006). "If you're going to play around with the f-bomb, make ... Moira MacDonald asked, in a review for The Seattle Times, if viewers could embrace the First Amendment to the United States ... Smith, Lynn (Los Angeles Times) (April 27, 2004). "Flush that potty mouth with popular euphemisms". The Seattle Times. p. C1; ...
... "air of freshness and experimentation that contrasts vividly with the dull, tried and true, tired professionalism in other opera ... It is in Seattle where you can look at the sky and find an airplane skywriting the virtues of Seattle Opera. There are even ... Seattle Opera is an opera company based in Seattle, Washington. It was founded in 1963 by Glynn Ross, who served as its first ... George Fiore was Seattle Opera's choral director from 1983 through 2000. Seattle Opera often invites guest directors and ...
Turner believed this contributed to Seattle Slew's dull effort. Turner also said that he had disagreed with the decision to ... Seattle Slew eventually returned to training and was shipped north to Aqueduct, which held "Seattle Slew day" on April 29. A ... "Seattle Slew Breezes to Victory As Racing Career Comes to End". New York Times. Retrieved 4 July 2018. Durso, Joseph. "Seattle ... "Seattle Slew Is Scratched". New York Times. Retrieved 23 May 2018. Cady, Steve. "Seattle Slew Facing a Slow Recovery From ...
Galloway, Angela (September 25, 2006). "Seattle City Council forges dull legacy". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. I am sure from ... The Seattle process or Seattle way is a term stemming from the political procedure in Seattle and King County, and to a lesser ... Tibbits, George (9 August 2009). "Making nice: Seattle mayor's style a primary issue". Seattle Times. "The Seattle mayor's race ... Seattle Post-Intelligencer. "The argument that this is a 'Seattle way' and a 'Seattle process' is a compliment in many aspects ...
71st Academy Awards
Film critic John Hartl of The Seattle Times lamented that the telecast "was the longest and possibly the dullest Oscar show of ... The Seattle Times. Archived from the original on January 10, 2014. Retrieved January 10, 2014. Bianco, Robert (March 22, 1999 ...
Music of Seattle
... dull"; in the mid-1950s, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reporter Emmett Watson was asked to begin a column on Seattle's happenings ... Seattle Music at Seattle Weekly Seattle's Music & Arts Festival Bumbershoot Seattle Music Shows Local Music and Events March 4 ... The Whangdoodle Entertainers was one of Seattle's first jazz bands. By the 1920s, Seattle had also come to support a ... 2-3 de Barros, Paul (1993). Jackson Street After Hours, The Roots of Jazz in Seattle. Seattle: Sasquatch Books. Humphrey, pp. 1 ...
Fremont Bridge (Seattle)
The Fremont Bridge was originally painted a dull green. In 1972, the Fremont Improvement Committee picked a new color, Fremont ... Play media The Fremont Bridge is a double-leaf bascule bridge that spans the Fremont Cut in Seattle, Washington. The bridge, ... Broom, Jack (July 5, 2002). "Big for our bridges". The Seattle Times. Retrieved May 20, 2007. "Fremont Bridge will close ... Dorpat, Paul (June 7, 2014). "Seattle Now & Then: The Lake Union Dam Washout". pauldorpat.com. Retrieved December 21, 2018. " ...
The Seattle Times' Moira MacDonald said, "It falls into that far-too-large category of studio offerings that aren't good enough ... in several dull and protracted battle scenes-then where's the suspense? If he's become a monster for noble reasons, then ... and so it was dull, the greatest villain in all cinema bitten on the neck and drained of his hottest blood." Simon Adams for ...
"The Seattle Times. Archived from the original on 31 December 2007. Retrieved 20 November 2007.. ... dull green, unobtrusive strain, which the eye almost expected to find among the dark clothes of the civilians". Under the ...
Heavy metal music
... while Seattle's Earth helped develop the drone metal subgenre. The late 1990s saw new bands form such as the Los Angeles- ... "In the dull eyes of the mainstream, metal was dead". Some bands tried to adapt to the new musical landscape. Metallica ... Bands in Seattle's grunge scene such as Soundgarden, credited as making a "place for heavy metal in alternative rock", and ... "dull and decadent ... dim-witted, amoral exploitation." ...
Seattle: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. pp. 46-47. *^ Muñoz-Rodríguez, Pablo; Carruthers, Tom; Wood, John R.I.; ... The stone chisels were sharpened by chipping off a new edge when dulled. While sculpting was going on, the volcanic stone was ...
Seattle: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. pp. 46-47.. *^ a b c d Salmond, Anne (2010). Aphrodite's Island. Berkeley ... The stone chisels were sharpened by chipping off a new edge when dulled. While sculpting was going on, the volcanic stone was ...
Seattle: BPS Pariyatti. ISBN 1-928706-00-2.. *Nyanatiloka Mahathera (1988). Buddhist Dictionary. Kandy: Buddhist Publication ... Kleshas are properties that dull the mind and are the basis for all unwholesome actions. The three main kleshas are passion, ...
Uyah - Wikipédia
"The Seattle Times. 2001. Diarsipkan dari versi asli tanggal 3 March 2016. Diakses tanggal 7 July 2011. Unknown parameter ,df=. ... Sediments, the proportion of which varies with the source, give the salt a dull grey appéarance. Since taste and aroma ... "The Seattle Times. Diarsipkan dari yang asli on Citakan:ISO date/en. https://web.archive.org/web/20120725072022/http:// ...
The scaly inky cap (Coprinus variegatus = Coprinus quadrifidus) has a grayish-brown cap with dull white to brownish scales; its ... Seattle, Washington: University of Washington Press. p. 156. ISBN 0-295-96480-4. .. ...
... tour of Hamilton would begin in Seattle for a six-week limited engagement before touring North America concurrently with the ... The show is burdened with eye-glazingly dull stretches, especially those involving George Washington." ...
1964 New York World's Fair
In addition, the rules allowed only one exposition in any given country within a 10-year period, and the Seattle World's Fair ... What amusements the fair actually had ended up being largely dull. The Meadow Lake Amusement Area was not easily accessible, ... was relocated to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, but is no longer there. An identical copy of the exhibit was obtained ... New York was forced to compete with both Seattle and Montreal for international participants, with many nations choosing the ...
"Dull and Boring? Sounds exciting". KVAL. Archived from the original on 22 October 2013. Retrieved 22 February 2013.. ... Tashkent, the capital city of Uzbekistan, was twinned with Seattle, Washington in 1973. Rochester, Minnesota and Knebworth, UK ... "Boring in Oregon votes to pair with Dull in Perthshire". BBC News. 6 June 2012. Retrieved 26 April 2016.. ... "A Tale of Dull and Boring Sister Cities". The World.org. Retrieved 15 July 2013.. ...
Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle; 1993-2018. 2002 Jul 30 [updated 2018 Mar 1]. PMID 20301603. ... The diet improved the patients' mental capabilities, in contrast to their medication, potassium bromide, which dulled the mind. ...
... and is dull, aching, poorly-localized pain. Visceral pain originates in the viscera (organs). Visceral pain may be well- ... Seattle: IASP Press. p. 212. ISBN 978-0-931092-05-3.. ...
"The Seattle Times. 2001. Archived from the original on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 7 July 2011.. ... Sediments, the proportion of which varies with the source, give the salt a dull grey appearance. Since taste and aroma ... "The Seattle Times. Archived from the original on 25 July 2012. Retrieved 11 October 2013.. ...
The skin texture is more finely pebbled than 'Hass', and is dull green when ripe. It is frost-hardy down to −1 °C (30 °F).[ ...
Pappy is dull-witted and gullible (in one storyline after he is conned by Marry'n Sam into buying Vanishing cream because he ... Illinois and Seattle, Washington. ...
Seattle rock band Soundgarden wrote and recorded the instrumental song "Jerry Garcia's Finger", dedicated to the singer, which ... Due to his frail condition, he began to use narcotics again to dull the pain. ...
A Scanner Darkly (film)
The film was screened at the 2006 Cannes Film Festival and the 2006 Seattle International Film Festival, and was a finalist ... "Upon the Dull Earth" (1954). *"The Father-thing" (1954). *"Strange Eden" (1954) ...
Seattle (WA): University of Washington, Seattle. PMID 20301607.. *^ Global Burden of Disease Study 2013 Collaborators (October ... sounds or speech becoming dull, muffled or attenuated. *need for increased volume on television, radio, music and other audio ...
They have dull blue bills and white on the face. Greater scaup nest near water, typically on islands in northern lakes or on ... Seattle Audubon Society. Retrieved 26 October 2011.. *^ a b "Greater Scaup". Ducks Unlimited. Retrieved 1 November 2011.. ... It has a white band and brown oval shaped patches at the base of the bill, which is a slightly duller shade of blue than the ... The adult female has a brown body and head, with white wing markings similar to those of the male but slightly duller. ...
Seattle. October 27, 2008.[verification needed]. *^ Black, Richard (August 9, 2010). "Rice yields falling under global warming" ... Dull, sparse, brittle hair, hypopigmentation, flag sign (alternating bands of light and normal color), broomstick eyelashes, ...
"Seattle Happiness Initiative" Archived 2015-03-26 at the Wayback Machine *^ "Leong Wai Kit, "S'pore needs both financial and ' ... And, living among rich neighbours can dull the happiness that comes from wealth. This is purported to work by way of an upward ... 2012 - The city of Seattle in Washington, launched its own happiness index initiative, emphasizing measures similar to the GNH ...
Tom Keogh of The Seattle Times praised Bancroft's "excellent voice work" and noted the film was a "busy but decent animated ... with weaker animation and dull characters." Metacritic, based on a normalized rating from 100 top reviews from mainstream ... ". "IMDb". Keogh, Tom (2008-12-11). "Delgo": animated fable falls short of mythic status". The Seattle Times. Archived from the ...
The Doll Squad
Who can resist?" Film critic Michael Adams said the film is "so slow in parts I think it should be called The Dull Squad", but ... Seattle: Sasquatch Books. p. 385. ISBN 1-57061-415-6. Lisanti, Tom; Paul, Louis (2002). Film fatales: women in espionage films ...
Brilliant (diamond cut)
With poor polish, the surface of a facet can be dulled, and may create blurred or dulled sparkle. It may constantly look like ... Web edition edited by Jasper Paulsen, Seattle, 2001.). ...
Impostor (2001 film)
You could spend the entire midsection of this movie in the bathroom and not miss much". William Arnold of the Seattle Post- ... dull chase scene". Robert Koehler of Variety also criticized the film, calling it "a stubbornly unexciting ride into the near ...
"Terrified? By that dull stream of obliterated faces?" He leaned forward with both hands raised and clenched. "Yes, terrified: I ... The Seattle Times. Najder (2007), pp. 169-70. Meyers (1991), p. 258. Najder (2007), p. 167. Dean, Biron (2011). "The Death of ... which he found tiring and dull; he used to say... he... planned to become a great writer.... He disliked all restrictions. At ...
"Seattle Art Museum Film Calendar: May 21, 2010". Seattle Art Museum. Archived from the original on 24 May 2010. Retrieved 11 ... excruciatingly dull three-and-a-half hours spent in the company of Andy Warhol's friends." Kenneth Baker of the San Francisco ... Screenings were held in 2010 at the Seattle Art Museum and at the Varsity Theater in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in 2011 at ...
Soma (video game)
Two live action shorts, "Vivarium" and "Mockingbird" were shot back-to-back at LeftJet Studios in Seattle, over the course of ... However, Wakeling disliked the sections in which the player walks on the ocean floor, calling them "dull, plodding affairs" and ... The films were produced by Imagos Films, an independent film company based in Seattle. Imagos Films also completed for ...
Surviving COVID-19 May Not Feel Like Recovery for Some | The Seattle Times
The senses dull. Stomachs are constantly upset. There are good days and then bad days without apparent rhyme nor reason. ... Copyright © 2021 The Seattle Times , Privacy Statement , Notice At Collection , Do Not Sell My Information , Terms of Service ... Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events * Scorching hot in Phoenix: What its like to work in 115 ... The Seattle Times does not append comment threads to stories from wire services such as the Associated Press, The New York ...
Harold Dull - Wikipedia
Harold Dull was born in 1935 in Seattle, Washington. Harold Dull received his BA and MA degrees at the University of Washington ... Harold Dulls poetry was published in a collected volume in 2007. Harold Dull developed Tantsu in order to "bring back onto ... Dull, Harold. 1967. The Star Year. White Rabbit Press. ASIN B002SGQ8F0. Dull, Harold. 1987. Bodywork Tantra on Land and in the ... Dull also gained proficiency in several languages. Dull began writing poetry in 1955, while a student of Stanley Kunitz and ...
Seattle Lyrics - The Classic Crime
My life is dull / And dried up like the sound / A voice makes when the heart grows ... Lyrics to Seattle by The Classic Crime: My real estate / ... Seattle Lyrics. Lyrics ► Artists: T ► The Classic Crime ► ... Seattle Lyrics Languages Arabic Deutsch Greek English Spanish French Italian Japanese Korean Netherlands Portuguese Russian ... My life is dull. And dried up like the sound. A voice makes when the heart grows cold. And its going that way. I think Ill ...
Letters - Education Week Teacher
Outlier Restaurant - Seattle, WA | OpenTable
Book now at Outlier in Seattle, WA. Explore menu, see photos and read 363 reviews: A short but interesting menu and excellent ... The yam was best, but my chocolate cake was dry and dull; it wasted day old. My friend had the apple galette , the crust ... OUTLIER is a Seattle gathering place, serving Pacific Northwest cuisine and craft cocktails that are simple and approachable in ... Outlier is a modern restaurant across the road of the W-hotel downtown Seattle. We had dinner here on Valentines day, they ...
On top of the world | Unknown | The Economist
SEATTLE-the beginning. The Polar Star-the worlds most powerful non-nuclear icebreaker-is tied up under the eaves of a Seattle ... I look at the home pictures and am moved by them in a curious, dull way I have no inclination to read, nor to draw, nor to do ... Dull cliffs mark the beginning of empire. In theory, you could walk all the way to Moscow, to Paris even, from this point. ... Crew loiter on the helideck, bored, their dull blue uniforms flapping in the breeze. Forms are signed and a cabin is found in ...
Government of the Han dynasty - Wikipedia
AHCJ | Calendar: Health Journalism 2008: Detailed conference schedule
Baseball on this Date - Monday August 22,2016 - The Baseball Cube
Ryan Dull. Andrew Miller. New York Yankees. 5. Seattle Mariners. 7. Box. Nick Vincent. Anthony Swarzak. Edwin Diaz. ... Seattle Mariners. Seattle Mariners (MLB). DL-15 Right shoulder inflammation. Guillermo Heredia. LF. 25.203. Seattle Mariners. ... Seattle Mariners. 124. 67. 57. .540. 5.5. 586. 533. 53. 36-26. 31-31. W1. T S R Log Off Def SP D Scott Servais. Jerry Dipoto. ... Seattle Mariners (MLB). Recalled from Tacoma (AAA). Robert Gsellman. SP. 23.035. New York Mets. New York Mets (MLB). Recalled ...
roio » Blog Archive » JOHN PRINE - SEATTLE 1975 [R.I.P. 1946 - 2020]
Racism is for only the dull and ignorant. Appreciation of the arts is not at all possible by those so ignorant as to embrace ... Seattle 1975 [no label, 2CD]. Live at the Paramount Theater, Seattle, WA; May 10, 1975. Fairly to very good audience recording. ... Spirit - Seattle 1971. (click here) Steely Dan - London 1974. (click here) Stills-Young Band - Empty Ocean Road. (click here) ... Santana - Seattle 1972. (click here) Santana-John McLaughlin - A Live Supreme. (click here) Simon & Garfunkel - Alternate ...
Hotline newsletter: Summary of Pac-12 athletic directors on key NCAA committees
Successful Television Writing (Taschenbuch), Lee Goldberg, William Rabkin
Breakout Clearing Emergency Spot Fix, Teen Acne, Teen Skin Care | Clear Start™ by Dermalogica®
Scholarly Activities | Idaho State University
Eylea follow-up data dulls its edge on Lucentis, endangering gains in key DME patient group | FiercePharma
Crimes in Southern Indiana | Frank Bill | Macmillan
Slumberland | Since 1994: Pop culture and random commentary from Seattle, WA, USA.
In reality, they are so dull, old, and dirty-looking. No amount of cleaning makes them look nice. ... litlnemo Posted in History, Seattle Area 1920s, seattle history, soda fountains Leave a comment ... And if you are in the Seattle area, I teach a workshop on creating your own unique fairy garden. You can find out more and sign ... Dont forget that if you are in the Seattle area, I teach a workshop on creating your own unique fairy garden. You can find out ...
Decades of toxic waste dredged from the Duwamish | The Seattle Times
It can be mind dulling to wade through and understand paperwork from the EPA and other agencies about the Duwamish. ... Copyright © 2021 The Seattle Times , Privacy Statement , Notice At Collection , Do Not Sell My Information , Terms of Service ... A Seattle Times story called her a homeless meth user. She asked to be seen as more VIEW ... And so on a recent morning, work continued at a site by the Duwamish called T-117, for the Port of Seattles Terminal 117, near ...
Seattle DJC.com local business news and data - Architecture & Engineering - Thomas Hacker Architects
SGN - Seattle Gay News - Page 44 - Lynn Grotsky and Lisa Brodoff - Friday, December 7, 2012 - Volume 40 Issue 49
Lynn had just moved to Seattle for graduate school. Lisa had recently moved from the Northeast and was hunkering down to study ... If everything was the same, the world would be boring, dull, and not a place anyone would want to live. My friends dont care ... Seattle Gay News - SGN. 1605 12 Ave., Ste. 31. Seattle, WA 98122 ... By now we had been driving to Seattle to attend the Lesbian ... Seattle Mens Chorus heats up the holidays. ------------------------------. Katy Perry honored as a Trevor Hero. ...
The Krill Papers
of Seattle. You can readily see why almost none of these kinds of stories ever appear in print, except in occult-oriented ... dull monotone voice, "like a computer," and are dark-complected with high cheekbones, thin lips, pointed chin, and eyes that ... that occurred in Seattle, Washington, in the latter part of August, 1965. A woman awoke around 2 a.m. and discovered she could ... suddenly a tiny, football-sized dull-grey object floated through the window and hovered over the carpet near her bed. Three ...
Blogography × Percocet
After spending 40 minutes on the tarmac at MSP, I started to get this dull ache in my side. After takeoff, this turned to a ... By the time we touched down in Seattle, I was in total agony. It was all I could do to keep from screaming as I hobbled off the ... this is exactly what happened on my connecting flight from Minneapolis to Seattle. ...
Why Is This Chimp Smiling? | Seattle Met
Now the company that had recently acquired Immunex was about to lay him off, and the six-figure severance package barely dulled ... West Seattle Neighborhood Guide. The Best Restaurants in West Seattle. 07/29/2019 By Allecia Vermillion and Seattle Met Staff ... These Great Seattle Breweries Remain Open-and Worth a Try. 08/20/2020 By Seattle Met Staff Photography by Amber Fouts ... Ditch the Chilly Weather and Warm Up Inside These Cozy Seattle Bars 11/05/2019 By Seattle Met Staff Edited by Annika Lindburg ...
Why Is This Chimp Smiling? | Seattle Met
Now the company that had recently acquired Immunex was about to lay him off, and the six-figure severance package barely dulled ... 9 Seattle Plant Shops to Create an Indoor Jungle. 01/24/2019 By Seattle Met Staff ... A Very Good and Very Seattle Valentines Day Guide 02/04/2019 By Seattle Met Staff ... Grab a Drink at These Go-To Seattle Brewpubs. 02/26/2019 By Seattle Met Staff ...
Nowhere to Run: Hot radioactive particles in Seattle at 50 percent of levels seen in Tokyo - Latches onto lung tissue (VIDEO) «...
its about being free from the iron grip of the dumbed down mass media marketplace and the mind-numbingly dull propaganda of ... Strontium in Seattle…OK, you have my attention. Im so scared for my kids. I made a huge mistake and caved when hubby decided ... Arnie Gundersen: Well, I am in touch with some scientists now who have been monitoring the air on the West Coast and in Seattle ... Yeah, lets hope that folks in Seattle recall the great concern that their President and the EPA (etc., etc.)had for them back ...
Hopefully, learning this physician's secret will help you
'Grey's Anatomy': Jackson & April's Baby is Sick & Could Die - Mid-Season Return - Hollywood...
Never a dull moment at Grey-Sloane Memorial Hospital, huh?. At the beginning of the Jan. 29 episode, were reminded of Dereks ... deciding to leave Seattle for Washington, D.C., and the fate of their marriage seems doomed. ... heartbreaking decision to leave Meredith and their children behind in Seattle while he - finally - takes a job for the ...
Why Tom Cruise Should Be Your Content Strategist [Infographic] - Portent
Dr. Ionel Rad, Anesthesiology, Seattle, WA
Read the eBook History of Seattle from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume 3) by Clarence Bagley online for...
Online etext History of Seattle from the earliest settlement to the present time (Volume 3) by Clarence Bagley (page 109 of 142 ... dull at that time and as it was difficult to obtain work at the skilled trades Mr. Curtiss be-an building small boats. After a ... Incorporated, at Seattle, occupying that position until 1911. In that year he was appointed 892 HISTORY OF SEATTLE general ... portation and Seattle Yacht Clubs and secretary of the Seattle Golf Club. He also belonged to the Union Club of Tacoma, and the ...
Ryan DullAcheCalifornia1935SevereMarshawn LynchTexturePracticeSharpAmerica2019TimeAffairClinicWashingtonElementaryConcernOakland AthleticsPainNeighborhoodsWorld'sBackIntensityCaresAppointmentMassageYEARSHairHomelessCrewMomentGoodCityPeopleLeadLostHopeBlueUnderstandCollegeCommonHealthClimateGathering placeTargetSchoolLiveYearIssueRestaurant
- RHP Ryan Dull and OF Nick Martini were optioned to Nashville. (usatoday.com)
- Harold Dull (1935-2019) was an American aquatic bodyworker and poet best known as the creator of Watsu, originally developed in the early 1980s at Harbin Hot Springs, California. (wikipedia.org)
- In the early 1980s, while teaching at the School of Shiatsu and Massage at Harbin Hot Springs, California, Harold Dull began adapting Zen Shiatsu for water. (wikipedia.org)
- There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. (findatopdoc.com)
- Lacy has had 157 carries since then, six more than LeSean McCoy of Philadelphia and 11 more than Marshawn Lynch of Seattle. (piercecountyherald.com)
- If the ingot has a crystalized dull grey texture then it isn't pure. (gunloads.com)
- Running backs' coach Alex Van Pelt says he looks for signs that Lacy might be wearing down -- things like slower movement and duller foot action at practice -- but he hasn't seen them. (piercecountyherald.com)
- This can lead to both dull and sharp heel pain. (footankle.com)
- Starting in 1976, Dull studied in Zen Shiatsu in America and in Japan, where he studied with Shizuto Masunaga, the original creator of Shiatsu. (wikipedia.org)
- They also offer a first glimpse into the traffic pain points on Capitol Hill, which have clustered on and near Madison in the first six months of 2019, data from the Seattle Department of Transportation show. (capitolhillseattle.com)
- By the time we touched down in Seattle, I was in total agony. (blogography.com)
- When the striae first appear they have a violaceous (red-purple) color, but over time they take-on a dull white appearance. (medlineplus.gov)
- A recent visitor from Seattle, where we imagine that the weather rains and glowers all the time, said the other day that she was surprised at how dull the Vineyard palette is in spring. (mvtimes.com)
- Our city has changed dramatically since our district councils system was created three decades ago, and we have seen them over time become less and less representative not only of their neighborhoods but of Seattle itself," Murray said last year. (nextcity.org)
- I can only eat 9 foods without reacting, have lost about 20 pounds and am hungry all the time and so tired of the same dull foods. (medhelp.org)
- I have encountered relatively few full-time dads, and by far the most common situation here in Seattle is two working parents, with an au pair for the kids. (americandigest.org)
- He's also gotten involved with the local project tracking the reemergence of Western Bumble Bees in the Seattle area , so he'll be out chasing bees from time to time. (washington.edu)
- But this time, here in Seattle, something is different. (blogspot.com)
- Harold Dull received his BA and MA degrees at the University of Washington. (wikipedia.org)
- Dull began writing poetry in 1955, while a student of Stanley Kunitz and Theodore Roethke at the University of Washington. (wikipedia.org)
- Meanwhile, the always stubborn Meredith ( Ellen Pompeo ) refused to actually deal with Derek ( Patrick Dempsey ) deciding to leave Seattle for Washington, D.C., and the fate of their marriage seems doomed. (hollywoodlife.com)
- At the beginning of the Jan. 29 episode, we're reminded of Derek's heartbreaking decision to leave Meredith and their children behind in Seattle while he - finally - takes a job for the President in Washington, D.C. (hollywoodlife.com)
- Usually, there's a "pretty rigorous auditing process" in which SDOT works with officials from the Seattle Police Department, Washington State Department of Transportation, Washington State Patrol and hospitals to review and filter out discrepancies for a report that comes out at year-end, SDOT said. (capitolhillseattle.com)
- Recorded by bassist/backing vocalist Matt Lynch at his Mysterious Mammal Studios in Los Angeles and by vocalist/guitarist Mark Johnson at his home in Seattle, Washington, Terminus has a deceptive smoothness that matches well the songwriting and semi-psych feel of some of the tracks, pointing to a more natural sound than the process that actually birthed it might generally convey. (theobelisk.net)
- She attended the University of Washington at Seattle, Washington, where she graduated with a degree in theater arts in 1957. (srivideo.net)
- Yeah, let's hope that folks in Seattle recall the great concern that their President and the EPA (etc., etc.)had for them back in March and April when they told them there was absolutely no need to take potassium iodide or any other anti-radioactive measures. (enenews.com)
- LeBlanc pitched seven scoreless innings, Mitch Haniger hit his 23rd home run and Seattle jumped on the Oakland Athletics early and held on for a 7-1 victory on Thursday night. (usatoday.com)
- Last July, Mayor Ed Murray and the director of the city's Department of Neighborhoods, Kathy Nyland, announced that Seattle was cutting formal ties with, and funding for, the 13 volunteer Neighborhood District Councils that had been the city's chief sounding boards on neighborhood planning since the 1990s. (nextcity.org)
- Some neighborhoods in Seattle have had rabbit issues before, such as the infestation around Greenlake circa 2005. (blogspot.com)
- But this year we went down on Tuesday and saw friends that evening and spent Wednesday with my grandmother and then had early Thanksgiving dinner with my grandmother and uncles and assorted cousins and significant others and then we drove back to Seattle that evening. (blogspot.com)
- There are few dull moments, and the show definitely captures the intensity of working in a healthcare setting. (accredited-online-colleges.com)
- I don't think Seattle really cares, but Portland can't STAND Seattle. (blogspot.com)
- A new Supreme Court appointment at the twilight of President Trump's first term could shift how justices respond to regulatory challenges and dull Chief Justice John Roberts' swing vote. (eenews.net)
- In the 1980s Dull practiced and developed the techniques with various volunteers from the Harbin community, primarily massage therapists and yoga practitioners. (wikipedia.org)
- In 1985, the school was purchased by Harold Dull and renamed the School of Shiatsu and Massage, which was later bought and operated by the Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association (WABA). (wikipedia.org)
- Dull founded the Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association (WABA), and served as president for various years. (wikipedia.org)
- Money is tight for libraries around the country, but a bond issue last year passed overwhelmingly to help fund the Seattle Public Library for the next seven years. (thebigthrill.org)
- Is there a certain charm to it that's dulled over the years? (theaquarian.com)
- Being on the streets is tough, but it's kind of a challenge,' says Christy, 16, who left her suburban Seattle home five years ago when her mother moved in with a drug dealer. (maryellenmark.com)
- Say good-bye to dry, thirsty, dull-looking hair. (ebay.com.au)
- There are a thousand in Seattle alone--homeless teenagers who use only their first names to hide their identities. (maryellenmark.com)
- There is much talk in the Seattle media of invading hordes changing the nature of Seattle, with Amazon employees and homeless folks being the most frequently mentioned. (blogspot.com)
- Crew loiter on the helideck, bored, their dull blue uniforms flapping in the breeze. (economist.com)
- In my ignorance I thought that locomotives of Seattle-bound trains would stop at the gate for crew changes, so I headed east to find a place where I could inspect trains as they arrived. (northbankfred.com)
- All of the essays affirmed that Seattle Pacific University is indeed equipping people who change the world for good. (spu.edu)
- We struggled a little bit the last few days and the only way to get that behind you is to go out and play a good ballgame," Seattle manager Scott Servais said. (usatoday.com)
- Heather Flegel worked for Dull Olson Weekes Architects on K-12 educational projects, and will manage projects for the city of Sherwood. (djc.com)
- Seattle is renowned as the penultimate book lover's city. (thebigthrill.org)
- Both the Seattle Public system and the King County (separate from Seattle, it furnishes libraries outside the Seattle city limits) system are in the top five libraries in the United States based on circulation. (thebigthrill.org)
- Finally, DON will also oversee and staff a second new commission, the Seattle Renters' Commission , which will advise all city departments on policies that affect renters and monitor the enforcement and effectiveness of the city's renter protection laws. (nextcity.org)
- Today, his community is thriving in areas like southeast Seattle, which is still one of the most affordable parts of the city, although rising costs are pushing many immigrants and refugees farther south, outside Seattle. (nextcity.org)
- My plan was to ride city buses across town to Champ Siding and hop a freight there for the ride to Seattle. (northbankfred.com)
- The darkness outside of the city is kept at bay by an underground generator that supplies a dull, yellow light. (theday.com)
- But rebels - mostly boys ages 8-24 - terrorized Sierra Leone's citizens: They hacked off limbs with dull machetes, burned people alive in front of their families, raped old women and young girls, and kidnapped children for sex slaves and cocaine-enhanced child-soldiers. (spu.edu)
- Sierra Leone may be more challenging or possibly a place like Zurich which often has a dull reputation, you know, you may have to give people a bit more money to go to a place like that because there's less to do. (cipd.co.uk)
- He belongs to the Golf and Country Club and the Chamber of Commerce, and his identification with the latter indicates his interest in affairs relative to the upbuilding and improvement of Seattle along all the lines which lead to its greatness and development. (ebooksread.com)
- What little pure lead I have, in a roll, is dull gray. (gunloads.com)
- Seattle had lost three straight and five of seven before taking the opener of this four-game series. (usatoday.com)
- Yet this disease dulled my hope. (kevinmd.com)
- As I went through the gate I noticed several pairs of railroad ear plugs hanging on the chain-link fence, their blue and orange colors brightening the dull atmosphere. (northbankfred.com)
- It can be mind dulling to wade through and understand paperwork from the EPA and other agencies about the Duwamish. (seattletimes.com)
- I was in college in Seattle and began feeling spent, worn thin partway through the day. (kevinmd.com)
- Most of Boudinot's descriptions act in reverse: the reader says not, 'that's common and therefore dull,' but 'that's common, but I didn't know it even existed. (groveatlantic.com)
- Whether in Seattle Grace or Grey Sloan Memorial, staff work quickly and around the clock to ensure the health of patients. (accredited-online-colleges.com)
- OUTLIER is a Seattle gathering place, serving Pacific Northwest cuisine and craft cocktails that are simple and approachable in concept, yet meant to stand out. (opentable.com)
- The predictions of a dull session were way off target - sort of like picking Denver to beat Seattle in the Super Bowl. (georgiahealthnews.com)
- My post about Americans for Safe Access drew the expected outraged response from its target, but it also drew an unexpected note from someone I hadn't met before, Muraco Kyashna-tocha, who runs the Green Buddha Patient Co-Op in Seattle. (samefacts.com)
- I bought this at Target on a trip to Seattle. (curls.biz)
- In Seattle, where 6,000 runaways are reported each year, there are only a single eight-bed facility, The Shelter, and a few impoverished church-run programs like the St. Dismas Center to provide help. (maryellenmark.com)
- The Central building in Downtown Seattle was designed by Rem Koolhaus, and paid for by the bond issue. (thebigthrill.org)
- I wasn't going into restaurants and screaming out that I am Lesbian, but she was screaming it aloud at the Greek restaurant in Seattle, the Italian restaurant in Burlingame, and while walking along the streets of various cities. (sgn.org)