The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Promoter Regions, Genetic
The act of breathing with the LUNGS, consisting of INHALATION, or the taking into the lungs of the ambient air, and of EXHALATION, or the expelling of the modified air which contains more CARBON DIOXIDE than the air taken in (Blakiston's Gould Medical Dictionary, 4th ed.). This does not include tissue respiration (= OXYGEN CONSUMPTION) or cell respiration (= CELL RESPIRATION).
Animals, Genetically Modified
Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental
Green Fluorescent Proteins
Gene Expression Regulation
Strains of mice in which certain GENES of their GENOMES have been disrupted, or "knocked-out". To produce knockouts, using RECOMBINANT DNA technology, the normal DNA sequence of the gene being studied is altered to prevent synthesis of a normal gene product. Cloned cells in which this DNA alteration is successful are then injected into mouse EMBRYOS to produce chimeric mice. The chimeric mice are then bred to yield a strain in which all the cells of the mouse contain the disrupted gene. Knockout mice are used as EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODELS for diseases (DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL) and to clarify the functions of the genes.
Amino Acid Sequence
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Disease Models, Animal
The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
Recombinant Fusion Proteins
Molecular Motor Proteins
RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.
Specialized junctions at which a neuron communicates with a target cell. At classical synapses, a neuron's presynaptic terminal releases a chemical transmitter stored in synaptic vesicles which diffuses across a narrow synaptic cleft and activates receptors on the postsynaptic membrane of the target cell. The target may be a dendrite, cell body, or axon of another neuron, or a specialized region of a muscle or secretory cell. Neurons may also communicate via direct electrical coupling with ELECTRICAL SYNAPSES. Several other non-synaptic chemical or electric signal transmitting processes occur via extracellular mediated interactions.
A meshlike structure composed of interconnecting nerve cells that are separated at the synaptic junction or joined to one another by cytoplasmic processes. In invertebrates, for example, the nerve net allows nerve impulses to spread over a wide area of the net because synapses can pass information in any direction.
The communication from a NEURON to a target (neuron, muscle, or secretory cell) across a SYNAPSE. In chemical synaptic transmission, the presynaptic neuron releases a NEUROTRANSMITTER that diffuses across the synaptic cleft and binds to specific synaptic receptors, activating them. The activated receptors modulate specific ion channels and/or second-messenger systems in the postsynaptic cell. In electrical synaptic transmission, electrical signals are communicated as an ionic current flow across ELECTRICAL SYNAPSES.
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
Enhancer Elements, Genetic
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
A microtubule-associated mechanical adenosine triphosphatase, that uses the energy of ATP hydrolysis to move organelles along microtubules toward the plus end of the microtubule. The protein is found in squid axoplasm, optic lobes, and in bovine brain. Bovine kinesin is a heterotetramer composed of two heavy (120 kDa) and two light (62 kDa) chains. EC 3.6.1.-.
Gene Expression Profiling
A gene silencing phenomenon whereby specific dsRNAs (RNA, DOUBLE-STRANDED) trigger the degradation of homologous mRNA (RNA, MESSENGER). The specific dsRNAs are processed into SMALL INTERFERING RNA (siRNA) which serves as a guide for cleavage of the homologous mRNA in the RNA-INDUCED SILENCING COMPLEX. DNA METHYLATION may also be triggered during this process.
Analysis of Variance
Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
Excitatory Postsynaptic Potentials
Myosin Type II
The homologous chromosomes that are dissimilar in the heterogametic sex. There are the X CHROMOSOME, the Y CHROMOSOME, and the W, Z chromosomes (in animals in which the female is the heterogametic sex (the silkworm moth Bombyx mori, for example)). In such cases the W chromosome is the female-determining and the male is ZZ. (From King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
Cell Transformation, Neoplastic
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
An electrophysiologic technique for studying cells, cell membranes, and occasionally isolated organelles. All patch-clamp methods rely on a very high-resistance seal between a micropipette and a membrane; the seal is usually attained by gentle suction. The four most common variants include on-cell patch, inside-out patch, outside-out patch, and whole-cell clamp. Patch-clamp methods are commonly used to voltage clamp, that is control the voltage across the membrane and measure current flow, but current-clamp methods, in which the current is controlled and the voltage is measured, are also used.
Gene Expression Regulation, Neoplastic
Sympathetic Nervous System
The thoracolumbar division of the autonomic nervous system. Sympathetic preganglionic fibers originate in neurons of the intermediolateral column of the spinal cord and project to the paravertebral and prevertebral ganglia, which in turn project to target organs. The sympathetic nervous system mediates the body's response to stressful situations, i.e., the fight or flight reactions. It often acts reciprocally to the parasympathetic system.
Respiratory Physiological Processes
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
DNA molecules capable of autonomous replication within a host cell and into which other DNA sequences can be inserted and thus amplified. Many are derived from PLASMIDS; BACTERIOPHAGES; or VIRUSES. They are used for transporting foreign genes into recipient cells. Genetic vectors possess a functional replicator site and contain GENETIC MARKERS to facilitate their selective recognition.
The domestic cat, Felis catus, of the carnivore family FELIDAE, comprising over 30 different breeds. The domestic cat is descended primarily from the wild cat of Africa and extreme southwestern Asia. Though probably present in towns in Palestine as long ago as 7000 years, actual domestication occurred in Egypt about 4000 years ago. (From Walker's Mammals of the World, 6th ed, p801)
Specialized cells of the hematopoietic system that have branch-like extensions. They are found throughout the lymphatic system, and in non-lymphoid tissues such as SKIN and the epithelia of the intestinal, respiratory, and reproductive tracts. They trap and process ANTIGENS, and present them to T-CELLS, thereby stimulating CELL-MEDIATED IMMUNITY. They are different from the non-hematopoietic FOLLICULAR DENDRITIC CELLS, which have a similar morphology and immune system function, but with respect to humoral immunity (ANTIBODY PRODUCTION).
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
Cells that line the inner and outer surfaces of the body by forming cellular layers (EPITHELIUM) or masses. Epithelial cells lining the SKIN; the MOUTH; the NOSE; and the ANAL CANAL derive from ectoderm; those lining the RESPIRATORY SYSTEM and the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM derive from endoderm; others (CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM and LYMPHATIC SYSTEM) derive from mesoderm. Epithelial cells can be classified mainly by cell shape and function into squamous, glandular and transitional epithelial cells.
Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
Morphologic alteration of small B LYMPHOCYTES or T LYMPHOCYTES in culture into large blast-like cells able to synthesize DNA and RNA and to divide mitotically. It is induced by INTERLEUKINS; MITOGENS such as PHYTOHEMAGGLUTININS, and by specific ANTIGENS. It may also occur in vivo as in GRAFT REJECTION.
The processes occurring in early development that direct morphogenesis. They specify the body plan ensuring that cells will proceed to differentiate, grow, and diversify in size and shape at the correct relative positions. Included are axial patterning, segmentation, compartment specification, limb position, organ boundary patterning, blood vessel patterning, etc.
Sequence Analysis, DNA
The complex series of phenomena, occurring between the end of one CELL DIVISION and the end of the next, by which cellular material is duplicated and then divided between two daughter cells. The cell cycle includes INTERPHASE, which includes G0 PHASE; G1 PHASE; S PHASE; and G2 PHASE, and CELL DIVISION PHASE.
The voltage differences across a membrane. For cellular membranes they are computed by subtracting the voltage measured outside the membrane from the voltage measured inside the membrane. They result from differences of inside versus outside concentration of potassium, sodium, chloride, and other ions across cells' or ORGANELLES membranes. For excitable cells, the resting membrane potentials range between -30 and -100 millivolts. Physical, chemical, or electrical stimuli can make a membrane potential more negative (hyperpolarization), or less negative (depolarization).
RNA, Small Interfering
Small double-stranded, non-protein coding RNAs (21-31 nucleotides) involved in GENE SILENCING functions, especially RNA INTERFERENCE (RNAi). Endogenously, siRNAs are generated from dsRNAs (RNA, DOUBLE-STRANDED) by the same ribonuclease, Dicer, that generates miRNAs (MICRORNAS). The perfect match of the siRNAs' antisense strand to their target RNAs mediates RNAi by siRNA-guided RNA cleavage. siRNAs fall into different classes including trans-acting siRNA (tasiRNA), repeat-associated RNA (rasiRNA), small-scan RNA (scnRNA), and Piwi protein-interacting RNA (piRNA) and have different specific gene silencing functions.
One of the mechanisms by which CELL DEATH occurs (compare with NECROSIS and AUTOPHAGOCYTOSIS). Apoptosis is the mechanism responsible for the physiological deletion of cells and appears to be intrinsically programmed. It is characterized by distinctive morphologic changes in the nucleus and cytoplasm, chromatin cleavage at regularly spaced sites, and the endonucleolytic cleavage of genomic DNA; (DNA FRAGMENTATION); at internucleosomal sites. This mode of cell death serves as a balance to mitosis in regulating the size of animal tissues and in mediating pathologic processes associated with tumor growth.
Within a eukaryotic cell, a membrane-limited body which contains chromosomes and one or more nucleoli (CELL NUCLEOLUS). The nuclear membrane consists of a double unit-type membrane which is perforated by a number of pores; the outermost membrane is continuous with the ENDOPLASMIC RETICULUM. A cell may contain more than one nucleus. (From Singleton & Sainsbury, Dictionary of Microbiology and Molecular Biology, 2d ed)
In Situ Hybridization
Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factors
Saccharomyces cerevisiae Proteins
Lymphocytes responsible for cell-mediated immunity. Two types have been identified - cytotoxic (T-LYMPHOCYTES, CYTOTOXIC) and helper T-lymphocytes (T-LYMPHOCYTES, HELPER-INDUCER). They are formed when lymphocytes circulate through the THYMUS GLAND and differentiate to thymocytes. When exposed to an antigen, they divide rapidly and produce large numbers of new T cells sensitized to that antigen.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
A condition characterized by abnormal posturing of the limbs that is associated with injury to the brainstem. This may occur as a clinical manifestation or induced experimentally in animals. The extensor reflexes are exaggerated leading to rigid extension of the limbs accompanied by hyperreflexia and opisthotonus. This condition is usually caused by lesions which occur in the region of the brainstem that lies between the red nuclei and the vestibular nuclei. In contrast, decorticate rigidity is characterized by flexion of the elbows and wrists with extension of the legs and feet. The causative lesion for this condition is located above the red nuclei and usually consists of diffuse cerebral damage. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p358)
Regulatory Sequences, Nucleic Acid
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
Excitatory Amino Acid Antagonists
Ford Falcon (BA)
Morley, David (23 August 2006). "Ford Falcon BA". Drive. Retrieved 7 December 2006. "Used Car Review Ford Falcon BA". AutoWeb. ... "Review: Ford BA Falcon (2002-05)". AustralianCar.Reviews. Retrieved 23 April 2016. "Summary safety report: Ford Falcon BA 2002 ... Pettendy, Marton (30 September 2003). "First drive: Ford's tough Falcon RTV ute". GoAuto. Retrieved 18 March 2009. Doug, Bevan ... McKinnon, Bill (19 September 2003). "How to play the trade-in game". Drive. Retrieved 27 June 2007.. ...
Holden Commodore (VF)
Hall, Sam (30 May 2013). "First drive review: Holden VF Calais V V6". Drive. Archived from the original on 7 August 2013. ... Blackburn, Richard (30 May 2013). "First drive review: Holden VF Calais V V8". Drive. Archived from the original on 2 September ... McKay, Peter (30 May 2013). "First drive review: Holden VF Commodore Evoke". Drive. Archived from the original on 20 June 2013 ... MacLean, Andrew (30 May 2013). "First drive review: Holden VF Commodore SV6 Sportwagon LPG". Drive. Archived from the original ...
Holden New Zealand
"Used Holden Cruze review: 2002-2006". CarsGuide. Morley, David (4 October 2016). "Used car review: Holden Cruze 2002-06". Drive ... "2017 Holden Astra sedan first drive review". Drive.com.au. Pettendy, Marton (18 July 2011). "First look: Opel outs next Combo ... "The last Right-hand drive cars". canadianponcho.activeboard.com. "Car review - Holden Suburban 1500 LT 5-dr wagon". GoAuto. ... In General Motors review of export operations in 1968, it was decided right-hand-drive exports of Pontiac too would cease along ...
"Scooter news and reviews, published by Frank Giovinazzi". Scooteringusa.com. Archived from the original on 2010-11-12. ... The wheel was driven directly from the transmission, eliminating the drive chain and the oil and dirt associated with it. The ... The Vespa's enclosed, horizontally mounted 98 cc two-stroke engine acted directly on the rear drive wheel through a three-speed ... Ets-Hokin, Gabe (2010-06-16). "2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super Review". MotorcycleUSA. Archived from the original on 2012-10-24. " ...
Plug-in electric vehicles in Australia
Collie, Scott (4 June 2019). "Tesla Model X joins Victorian Highway Patrol fleet , Drive Car News". Drive. Retrieved 16 ... "BMW i3s 2020 review". CarsGuide. Retrieved 17 April 2021. "2019 BMW i3's 153 Mile Battery Puts i3 in Strong Position for Top 3 ... "Rent or test drive a Tesla in Australia l Electric car hire". Evee. Retrieved 3 January 2021. "Tesla Taxi , Car Club". Tesla ... "BMW iX3 2021 Review". www.carsales.com.au. Retrieved 18 April 2021. "2021 BMW iX3 electric SUV now accepting reservations". ...
Holden Special Vehicles
Dowling, Joshua (3 October 2016). "HSV Astra VXR Nurburgring". Drive. Retrieved 10 December 2018. "AustralianCar.Reviews: #1 ... australiancar.reviews/reviews.php#!content=review&make=HSV&model=Coupe 4&gen=406&pno=0 "AustralianCar.Reviews: #1 for Reviews ... "AustralianCar.Reviews: #1 for Reviews and Used Car Valuations". australiancar.reviews. Retrieved 10 December 2018. VR Senator ... "AustralianCar.Reviews: #1 for Reviews and Used Car Valuations". australiancar.reviews. Retrieved 10 December 2018. HSV's New ...
Gable, Chris (9 August 2000). "More punch in new Magna, Verada". Drive. Retrieved 12 June 2014. Adams, Joseph. "Review: ... "Review: Mitsubishi KJ Verada (2000-03)". AustralianCar.Reviews. Retrieved 12 January 2016. Lacy, Justin (16 May 2001). "Sports ... All-wheel drive By far the biggest highlight of the TJ Series 2 was the introduction of the sedan-only Magna/Verada AWD range, ... "Mitsubishi Magna TE Executive Car Review". NRMA. 3 May 1996. Retrieved 6 May 2014. "No more Mr Nice Guy". Wheels. Sydney. May ...
"Holden Suburban 1500 LT 5-dr wagon - The Car". GoAuto. John Mellor. May 10, 2001. Retrieved October 6, 2007. "NRMA Car Review ... A right-hand-drive version of Suburban for Australia and right-hand-drive markets to be done by Holden Special Vehicles, which ... The NHTSA gave the 2016 models 4 stars overall in its review, similar to its review of its 2015 models. NHTSA Chevrolet ... In its review of the vehicle from GH and its reason for the decision to award the SUV: "Whether you're bringing the whole ...
Alpina B7 (G12)
Ulrich, Lawrence (14 August 2017). "2017 BMW Alpina B7 Review: Big Sedans Aren't Supposed to Perform Like This". The Drive. ... Bell, Kirk (24 August 2016). "2017 BMW Alpina B7 first drive review: A better BMW". Motor Authority. Retrieved 16 December 2018 ... Ottley, Stephen (2018-07-16). "Alpina B7 Bi-turbo 2018 Review , Price, Performance, Specs, Features". Drive. Retrieved 2019-03- ... The switch to a right-hand drive variant needed different engineering, which is why it is offered in a rear-wheel drive layout ...
... for rear wheel drive models and 115,800 to 199,800 yuan (18,250 to US$31,488) for four wheel drive models. The original Maxus ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Rae, Alex (July 11, 2018). "LDV D90 SUV 2018 Review , Price, Features, Performance". ... combined with either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel-drive, and is powered by turbocharged gasoline or turbocharged direct ... The T60 has an approach angle of 27.2 degrees and a "low speed four-wheel drive" mode, which can amplify the maximum torque to ...
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class (X166)
Kable, Greg (2016-10-03). "Mercedes-Benz GLS first drive review". Drive. Retrieved 2018-09-08. "2018 Mercedes-Benz GLS-class". ... "Mercedes-Benz GLS Review (2018) , Autocar". www.autocar.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-08. "2013 Mercedes-Benz GL". Road & Track. ... 4X4 TO THE POWER OF G' - Mercedes-Benz GL-Class (2013-2015) Range Independent Used Review (Ref:873/211213)". listers.co.uk. ... "Mercedes-AMG GLS63 4Matic Reviews , Mercedes-AMG GLS63 4Matic Price, Photos, and Specs , Car and Driver". Car and Driver. ...
Honda Civic (eighth generation)
"2008 Honda Civic Review and Specs". JB car pages. "First Drive: 2006 Honda Civic". Edmunds. Archived from the original on 2005- ... Casey, Kez (2011-06-23). "2011 Honda Civic Si Hatch Road Test Review". Drive. Retrieved 2020-10-17. "Your Granny wouldn't like ... "2009 Honda Civic Review". JB car pages. "曾經的國產Honda Civic 每個人心中都有一台喜美(下)". Tessa Salazar (2010-09-21). "It's still a Civic ... "2007 Honda Civic Review". JB car pages. "Honda Announces Civic Mugen Si Sedan at SEMA". Honda.[permanent dead link] "2008 Honda ...
Toyota Corolla (E120)
Morley, David (12 May 2016). "Toyota Corolla 2001-2007 used car review". Drive. Retrieved 18 July 2016. "Toyota Corolla TS 192 ... "2003 Toyota Corolla Review and Specs". JB car pages. Retrieved 13 August 2008. Donaldson, Jessica. "2005 Toyota Corolla XRS". ... "2005 Toyota Corolla Review and Specs". JB car pages. Retrieved 13 August 2008. "2005 Corolla Features" (PDF). Canada: Toyota. ...
The Japanese Diamante hardtop was built from 1990 until 1995 and was available in front wheel drive (FWD) and all wheel drive ( ... "Mitsubishi Magna TE Executive Car Review". NRMA. 3 May 1996. Archived from the original on 6 May 2014. Retrieved 6 May 2014. " ... "Why the Aussie Magna struggles in US". Drive. 13 August 1999. Retrieved 6 May 2014. "This Time Around, The Diamante Looks Good ... The Diamante featuring export-only extra equipment such as keyless entry, but never featuring the eventual all wheel drive (AWD ...
Ford Falcon (EL)
"Big bloke in a shiny suit". Drive. Fairfax Media. 24 March 2000. Retrieved 25 September 2007. "Car review - Ford Falcon GLi ... Performance Drive Online Australia. Retrieved 30 April 2015. "EL Falcon - Fairmont Ghia specs:". True Blue Ford. Retrieved 24 ... "The sounds of sibling rivalry". Drive. Fairfax Media. 12 March 1999. Retrieved 25 September 2007. MC, Connor (2010). "Intake ...
"2009 Toyota Yaris 5-door - Test drive and new car review - 2009 Toyota Yaris 5-door liftback". About.com Cars. Retrieved 6 ... Maclean, Andrew (13 May 2017). "2017 Toyota Yaris range review - The Sweet Spot: Toyota Yaris". Drive. Australia. Retrieved 8 ... It was later succeeded by the mass-produced, four-wheel drive variant of the GR Yaris. Vitz GRMN Turbo (Japan) Vitz GRMN Turbo ... 新車試乗記 第93回 トヨタ プラッツ [New car test drive: Toyota Platz] (in Japanese). Motor Days. 1 October 1999. Retrieved 26 December 2010. " ...
Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII
Tony Davis (2017-10-04). "2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom first drive review". Drive. Archived from the original on 2017-10-16. ... Angus MacKenzie (2017-10-13). "2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom first drive review". Motor Trend. Archived from the original on 2017-10 ... Mark Ewing (2017-10-25). "First Drive: Rolls-Royce Phantom VIII Has No Rival, Equal Or Peer". Forbes. Archived from the ... Retrieved 2017-11-11.(Subscription required.) Rob Adams (2017-10-11). "Rolls-Royce: First drive in the all-new Phantom". The ...
Ann Neal reviewed Webber's Red Bull contract with his lawyer who confirmed he had to inform the team he was moving to another ... At the German Grand Prix, Webber nullified the effect of a drive-through penalty he incurred for a first-lap collision with ... This allowed Webber to drive for Williams in 2005, having been selected for his approach to driving. He was granted an early ... The performance impressed Firman enough to inform Webber he would drive for Van Diemen in both the 1996 European Formula Ford ...
Ford Falcon (FG)
Joshua Dowling (10 June 2014). "2014 FPV Falcon GT-F review - first drive". CarsGuide. "FPV GTF 351: The Last Falcon GT Arrives ... The fuel consumption is estimated at roughly 8 L/100 km (29 mpg‑US; 35 mpg‑imp). The Falcon will be the first rear drive ... Beissmann, Tim (4 April 2011). "2011 Ford Falcon EcoLPi LPG on sale mid-year , Car Advice , Reviews". Car Advice. Retrieved 13 ... "Ford Performance Vehicles - FPV GT Black Edition". Drive. "Kloster Ford - FPV announces GT BLACK". klosterford.com.au. "FPV GT ...
Tesla Model 3
Roy, Alex (November 7, 2017). "The Truth Behind Doug DeMuro's Tesla Model 3 Review". /Drive. Archived from the original on ... Reynolds, Kim (July 28, 2017). "Exclusive - Tesla Model 3 First Drive Review". MotorTrend.com. Archived from the original on ... The first mass-produced Model 3 cars were rear-wheel drive with the long-range battery. Deliveries began in the second half of ... Delivery of the first right-hand drive vehicles began in June 2019, starting with the UK and later in Australia and New Zealand ...
Jaguar S-Type (1999)
"Jaguar S-TYPE (1999 - 2007) used car review". RAC Drive. Retrieved 16 August 2017 - via rac.co.uk. "Top Gear". 5. Series 5. ... From model years 1999 to 2002, the rear-wheel-drive S-Type was equipped with either a five-speed manual or a five-speed J-Gate ... "Jaguar S-Type Saloon Review (1999 - 2007)". Parkers.co.uk. Retrieved 16 August 2017. " ... proper rear-drive Jag' handling, however the lack of a limited-slip differential was criticised, along with whine from the ...
"Drive Go! Past Episodes List" (in Japanese). Retrieved 30 June 2015. "アメトーークDVD&ブルーレイラインナップ" [Ametalk DVD & Blu-ray List] (in ... "Why I Became a Rakugo Book Review". Excite (in Japanese). 4 March 2013. "Gion Laugh" 祇園笑者. 12 December 2014. YTV. Missing or ... He began appearing yearly on the Drive A Go! Go! travel program, today his travels mainly focus on onsens around Japan. Between ... Drive A Go! Go! (ドライブ A GO!GO!) (TV Tokyo 2002-Present) Marco Polori! (マルコポロリ!) (KTV 2006-Present) Yamazaki Hōsei's 20th ...
"BMW X4 xDrive20d review , Car review , RAC Drive". www.rac.co.uk. Retrieved 29 June 2018. "BMW X4 Estate (2014 - ) Features, ... "BMW X4 review". Auto Express. Retrieved 19 March 2021. "BMW X4 Review 2021". carwow.co.uk. Retrieved 19 March 2021. "BMW Group ... "2018 BMW X4 Review @ Top Speed". Top Speed. Retrieved 29 June 2018. "Used 2016 BMW X4 xDrive35i for Sale on Edmunds.com". ... "BMW X4 M40d Review 2018: Glamour and grunt". CarBuyer. Retrieved 27 July 2018. "The updated 2019 BMW X4 SUV still doesn't make ...
JMMH video review". www.albany.edu. Retrieved December 5, 2019. "Home , Ken Burns". Jazz. Retrieved December 5, 2019. "Home , ... Horatio's Drive: America's First Road Trip (2003) Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson (2005) The War ( ... Genzlinger, Neil (March 27, 2015). "Review: In 'Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies,' Battling an Opportunistic Killer". The ... Ken Burns". Horatio's Drive. Retrieved December 5, 2019. "Home , Ken Burns". Unforgivable Blackness. Retrieved December 5, 2019 ...
Battle of Mogadishu (1993)
In a national security policy review session held in the White House on 6 October 1993, U.S. President Bill Clinton directed ... "These Secret Helicopters Were Flown By A Shadowy Unit During The Battle of Mogadishu". The Drive. Retrieved 13 January 2021. ... Bowden, Mark (1 June 2000). "African Atrocities and the Rest of the World". Policy Review No. 101. Hoover Institute. Retrieved ... William Finnegan, "A Million Enemies", New York Times, 14 March 1999, accessed 18 September 2014 Nonfiction Book Review: In the ...
Rosen, Jonathan W. "Blood from the sky: an ambitious medical drone delivery system hits Rwanda". MIT Technology Review. ... "Zipline Has Successfully Aerially Delivered 7,000 Units of Blood to Rwandan Hospitals". The Drive. Retrieved 2018-10-14. " ... "Zipline launches the world's fastest commercial delivery drone". MIT Technology Review. Retrieved 2018-10-12. Virginia town ...
The Faction Collective
"Faction's Insane 'The Collective' Paris Premiere and Movie Review". Newschoolers.com. Retrieved 2019-10-17. Marketing, Drive. " ... "Editor's Review: Faction's new film, "This is Home"". Freeskier.com. 2017-10-13. Retrieved 2018-05-16. Magazine, Forecast Ski ... THIS IS HOME by The Faction Collective on YouTube "Editor's Review: Faction's new film, "This is Home"". Freeskier.com. 2017-10 ... Bell, Martin (2016-02-04). "Ski reviews: big mountain freestyle skis". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2019-10-17. " ...
"BMW Z8 (2000 - 2003) used car review , Car review , RAC Drive". www.rac.co.uk. Retrieved 12 November 2017. "Designing Advanced ... In left-hand drive vehicles, the turn indicator stalk is usually located to the left of the steering wheel. In right-hand-drive ... "Enhanced Rear Lighting And Signaling Systems: Literature Review and Analyses of Alternative System Concepts" (PDF). US ... on left-hand drive buses). The foot-activated signals allow bus drivers to keep both hands on the steering wheel while watching ...
The Scorpion and the Frog
Peter Canavese (September 16, 2011). "Review: 'Drive'". Mountain View Voice. Retrieved March 19, 2020. Lenika Cruz (August 17, ... For Freudian psychoanalysts, "it seems like a textbook illustration of the death drive-are we not all, on some level, self- ... Arkadin, it has been recounted as a key element in other films, including Skin Deep (1989), The Crying Game (1992), Drive (2011 ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "How McLaren's boss went from a flop to the fast lane". Australian Financial Review. ... "Open-Air McLaren Elva Hypercar Production Slashed in the Name of Exclusivity". The Drive. Retrieved 2020-04-08. "McLaren Elva ...
Review article *^ Weiss, Yair; Simoncelli, Eero P.; Adelson, Edward H. (20 May 2002). "Motion illusions as optimal percepts". ... Hence there is a drive to produce simplified neuron models that can retain significant biological fidelity at a low ...
Developed by Dr. Jeffrey Carmen, a privately practicing psychologist in New York, passive infrared HEG is a marriage of the ... Coben, R., Linden, M. & Myers, T.E. (2010). Neurofeedback for autism spectrum disorder: a review of the literature. Applied ... In addition, HEG has shown promise at alleviating depression, stress and chronic anxiety. There is also work done by Dr. ... Developed by Dr. Hershel Toomim, near infrared hemoencephalography measures changes in the local oxygenation level of the blood ...
T细胞 - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Annual Review of Immunology. 2003, 21: 139-176. ISSN 0732-0582. PMID 12414722. doi:10.1146/annurev.immunol.21.120601.141107.. ... 和HLA-DR (人类T细胞的特异标志)。CTLA-4在活化T细胞表面的上调，对共激活受体有竞争性抑制作用，可以避免活化T细胞的过度活化。活化T细胞的表面糖基化情况也有改变。 ... Annual Review of Immunology. 2000, 18: 529-560. ISSN 0732-0582. PMID 10837068. doi:10.1146/annurev.immunol.18.1.529.. ... Annual Review of
I wanted to let you know that I saw the page you reviewed, Greg Lemin, and have un-reviewed it again. If you have any questions ... if contests aren't your thing we would be grateful if you could consider destubbing a few African articles during the drive to ... So can you review it then? Jevansen (talk) 04:16, 1 November 2016 (UTC). Orphaned cricketers. Hi Jevansen ... If you wish to participate in the 2017 election, please review the candidates and submit your choices on the voting page. ...
Type 2 diabetes
A 2016 systematic review found potential harm to treating to targets lower than 140 mmHg, and a subsequent review in 2019 ... Zaccardi F, Webb DR, Yates T, Davies MJ (February 2016). "Pathophysiology of type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus: a 90-year ... A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis". Current Diabetes Reports (Systematic review and meta-analysis). 17 (12): 138. doi: ... "The American Journal of Medicine (Review). 133 (3): 290-296. doi:10.1016/j.amjmed.2019.08.035. PMC 7054139. PMID 31520618.. ...
"International Socialist Review. 1 (10). Retrieved 27 July 2011.. *^ G. D. H. Cole (2010). Attempts at General Union. Taylor & ... the other the aggressive-expansionist drive to unite all 'labouring men and women' for a 'different order of things'. ... "California Law Review. Archived from the original on 16 December 2017. Retrieved 15 December 2017. ...the United States Supreme ... Social Thought and Action, 1914-1965 (2015). online review. *Mommsen, Wolfgang J., and Hans-Gerhard Husung, eds. The ...
Liquefied natural gas
Price review. Usually there exists a clause allowing parties to trigger the price revision or price reopening in LNG SPAs ... "The US Drives Forward To Become A Player On The World LNG Market". Archived from the original on 1 July 2016. Retrieved 1 July ... "Global LNG Industry Review in 2014". Archived from the original on 14 April 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.. ... "Global LNG Industry Review in 2014". Archived from the original on 14 April 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.. ...
"Woody Allen Reviews a Graphic Tale of a Scandalous Starlet" by Woody Allen, The New York Times, December 22, 2016 ... Dr. Franklyn Thorpe divorced Astor in April 1935. A legal battle drew press attention to Astor in 1936 when a custody battle ... On loan to Fox Film Corporation, Astor starred in Dressed To Kill (1928), which received good reviews, and the sophisticated ... Dr. Kildare, Burke's Law, and Ben Casey. In 1954, she appeared in the episode "Fearful Hour" of the Gary Merrill NBC series ...
LMNA - 维基百科，自由的百科全书
Review: nuclear lamins--structural proteins with fundamental functions.. J. Struct. Biol. 2000, 129 (2-3): 313-23. PMID ... Clements L, Manilal S, Love DR, Morris GE. Direct interaction between emerin and lamin A. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. ... Rankin J, Ellard S. The laminopathies: a clinical review. Clin. Genet. October 2006, 70 (4): 261-74. PMID 16965317. doi:10.1111 ... Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome: clinical findings in three patients carrying the G608G mutation in LMNA and review of the ...
United States Merchant Marine Academy
In the 1990s, the academy's future came into question when it was included in the National Performance Review, chaired by Vice ... Dr. Franjo Tuđman Military Academy. *. University of Defence. *. Estonian National Defence College ... Medical/Physical Clearance - Candidates are required to pass a DoDMERB (Department of Defense Medical Examination Review Board ...
However, the CAM review used the more developed 2004 Cochrane database, while the conventional review used the initial 1998 ... Offit, Dr Paul (2013-06-09). Killing Us Softly: The Sense and Nonsense of Alternative Medicine. ISBN 9780007491735. .. ... "A systematic review of systematic reviews of homeopathy". British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 54 (6): 577-82. doi:10.1046 ... "Scientific Review of Mental Health Practice. 1 (1). Archived from the original on 2007-07-11. Retrieved 2008-01-28.. CS1 maint ...
Αμινά Γκουρίμπ - Βικιπαίδεια
Her Excellency Dr. (Mrs) Bibi Ameenah Firdaus Gurib-Fakim, G.C.S.K., C.S.K President of the Republic of Mauritius». The ... Seebaluck, R.; Gurib-Fakim, A.; Mahomoodally, F.. «Medicinal plants from the genus Acalypha (Euphorbiaceae)-A review of their ...
So when we drive out the contemptible Vietnamese and gain peace, I will retire if the comrades so desire. But if I return now, ... Locard, Henri (2005). "State Violence in Democratic Kampuchea (1975-1979) and Retribution (1979-2004)". European Review of ... Locard, Henri (March 2005). "State Violence in Democratic Kampuchea (1975-1979) and Retribution (1979-2004)". European Review ... wanting to drive the Vietnamese Army out. Boosted by the new Chinese supplies, the Khmer Rouge rebuilt its military ...
Chi's Sweet Home
The Yamadas drive their new car around the neighborhood with Chi.. 52. "Chi Goes Home". Transcription: "Chi, kaeru" (Japanese: ... "Review of 'Chi's Sweet Home' Vol. 1 (Manga)". ICv2. July 15, 2010. Retrieved April 8, 2021.. ... Yamada is getting used to driving, and they go to a drive-through to get lunch. Then Chi gets out through the window. ...
Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Dr. Jacques Cohen, an embryologist of the Institute, discovered a technique called the cytoplasmic transfer in 1996 in which ... The New Jersey Attorney General must review the deal before it is official, with the expectation that the merger will be ... In January 2009, Dr. Stuart Geffner performed the world's first all-robotic kidney transplant at Saint Barnabas Medical Center ...
Wikipedia:In the news/Candidates/December 2006
Royalguard11(Talk·Desk·Review Me!) 23:20, 2 December 2006 (UTC) *Unfortunately, this appears to be a story of only Canadian ... Dr. Juan Ignacio Vergara from the Military Hospital emphasized the potentially fatal situation the former president is in. The ... but is this journalistic speculation or is there an article published in a reputable peer-reviewed science journal to back it ...
The Big Bang (Doctor Who)
"The Big Bang" met with mostly positive reviews from critics. Richard Edwards of SFX gave the episode five out of five stars and ... Dr. Who and the Daleks. *Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.. *Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death ... It received mostly positive reviews from critics, though many commented on the complicated nature of the plot and whether some ... Den of Geek's Simon Brew also gave the episode a positive review, writing "if you were awaiting a simple, easy-to-explain ...
The New York Review of Books. Retrieved July 24, 2015.. *^ Dirda, Michael (June 1, 2005). "Dirda on Books". The Washington Post ... The condition was diagnosed and named in 1979 by Italian psychiatrist Dr. Graziella Magherini, who had noticed similar ... "The London Review of Books. 37 (5): 19-21. Retrieved July 24, 2015.. ...
Dr Judith Curry of the Georgia Institute of Technology has said "McIntyre started the blog climateaudit.org so that he could ... "IPCC climate change panel needs transparency, review panel finds". csmonitor.com. The Christian Science Monitor. Archived from ...
Positron emission tomography
The PET-CT scanner, attributed to Dr. David Townsend and Dr. Ronald Nutt, was named by TIME Magazine as the medical invention ... Dilworth, Jonathan R.; Pascu, Sofia I. (2018). "The chemistry of PET imaging with zirconium-89". Chemical Society Reviews. 47 ( ... Laruelle, M (2000). "Imaging Synaptic Neurotransmission with in Vivo Binding Competition Techniques: A Critical Review". ... review and 1999 EORTC recommendations". European Journal of Cancer. 35 (13): 1773-1782. doi:10.1016/S0959-8049(99)00229-4. PMID ...
"Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews. 32 (1): 20-39. doi:10.1016/j.neubiorev.2007.04.019. PMC 2235907. PMID 17617461.. ... the ability of repeated exposure to a drug of abuse to induce changes in a vulnerable brain that drive the compulsive seeking ... "Nature Reviews. Urology. 13 (8): 481-91. doi:10.1038/nrurol.2016.95. PMC 4969200. PMID 27245505.. ...
Dr. Thiele Polyester Technology. Retrieved 4 January 2019.. *^ "Specifications for Polyester: Poly(ethylene-terephthalate)". ... Scott, Randall W. (1998). "A Practicing Comic-Book Librarian Surveys His Collection and Craft". Serials Review. 24 (1): 49-56. ...
List of political parties in China
The Republic of China (ROC) was founded by the Kuomintang (KMT) leader Dr. Sun Yat-sen in 1912. The Kuomintang's prior ... China Review. 19 (1): 31-56. ISSN 1680-2012. JSTOR 26603249.. ...
"Clinical Microbiology Reviews (Review). 22 (4): 552-63. doi:10.1128/CMR.00027-09. PMC 2772359. PMID 19822888.. ... "Mystery DR Congo fever kills 100". BBC News Online. 31 August 2007. Archived from the original on 11 November 2007.. ... "Review of Close, William T., Ebola: A Documentary Novel of Its First Explosion. Archived from the original on 21 October 2014. ... "Review of Close, William T., Ebola: Through the Eyes of the People. Archived from the original on 21 October 2014. Retrieved 17 ...
"Dr. Cushing Dead; Brain Surgeon, 70. A Pioneer Who Won Fame as Founder of New School of Neuro-Surgery. Discovered Malady ... Gadelha, Mônica R.; Leonardo Vieira Neto (2014). "Efficacy of medical treatment in Cushing's disease: a systematic review". ...
Basham, A. L.; Dani, D. H. (Winter 1968-1969). "(Review of) A Short History of Pakistan: Book One: Pre-Muslim Period". Pacific ... "Harappa Town Planning"-article by Dr S. Srikanta Sastri. *Art of the Bronze Age: Southeastern Iran, Western Central Asia, and ... said Dr. Richard Meadow of Harvard University, Director of the Harappa Archeological Research Project. This primitive ...
Richards, MP (December 2002). "A brief review of the archaeological evidence for Palaeolithic and Neolithic subsistence". Eur J ...
"The New York Review of Books. Retrieved 30 March 2015.. *^ Roseman, Mark (10 August 2016). "The last word". The Times Literary ... The Development of the Final Solution-lecture from Dr. Havi Dreifuss, Yad Vashem ... Dr. Samuel Drix (Witness to Annihilation), Jochaim Schoenfeld (Holocaust Memoirs), and several survivors of the Janowska ... "Final Solution by David Cesarani review-the Holocaust on the hoof". The Guardian. Retrieved 13 February 2017 ...
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
"Campaigners call for UK to halt arms exports to Bahrain as Prince Andrew joins sales drive". Campaign Against Arms Trade. 15 ... "Year in Review 2017".. *^ Jackson, Michael (Summer 2007). "Honours of the Crown" (PDF). Canadian Monarchist News. Monarchist ...
The recipients of bursaries are means-tested and reviewed annually, and also carry an obligation to uphold the ideals and ... Dr Helen Wright 2013-2014. *Mr Andrew Powell 2014-present ...
Physician Spotlight - Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Richard Keller
Technorati Tags: hair restoration, Hair Transplant, Dr. Richard Keller, Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians, ... This month, we are proud to present Coalition member, Dr. Richard Keller of Deerfield, Illinois. ... Dr. Keller lives in the suburbs with his wife and two dogs. He also has two grown children in graduate school that he calls his ... Dr. Keller promotes the concept of one patient focus per day to provide the one on one care that his patients deserve. He ...
Dr. Who reviewed.
JVC DR-MH300 review | TechRadar
As with the LG and Toshiba machines reviewed elsewhere, its multiformat - albeit not quite as flexible; the DVD drive will ... the DR-MH300 is also reasonably well-built. ... JVC DR-MH300 review. A good looking and quiet recorder By tech. ... A handsome-looking recorder, the DR-MH300 is also reasonably well-built. As with the LG and Toshiba machines reviewed elsewhere ... The top one, the no-compromise DV mode, only works with the hard drive - its been included primarily for editing footage from ...
Worth The Drive - Danish's Trattoria, Greenwood Traveller Reviews - TripAdvisor
See 225 traveller reviews, 57 candid photos, and great deals for Greenwood, SC, at TripAdvisor. ... All reviews chicken curry. samosas. chai. garlic naan. raita. flounder. ice cream. fries. indo pak. indian food. best indian. ... Worth The Drive. We no longer have an Indian restaurant in Aiken and have been longing for genuine Indian cuisine. Our son ... We are so delighted that we made the drive! The owner was truly passionate about his offerings, so we thought it was best for ...
Reviews for Dr. Bees
Leave review - Dr Fatma El-Sayed - NHS
Official information from NHS about Dr Fatma El-Sayed including contact details, directions, opening hours and service/ ... Dr Fatma El-Sayed. 0151 317 8540 361-365 Queens Drive, Walton , Liverpool, Merseyside, L4 8SJ Website address not added ... Submit your review (required). We only use your email address to communicate with you about your feedback. This includes ...
That's Dr. Gore, to You | National Review
Al Gore today will not be introduced as Dr. Al Gore, although he was awarded an honorary doctorate of humane letters. Oh, ... So, Karl is "Dr." to NOAA because a) it is good enough for NC State and b) he is quite the scientist in some way that would ... Karl "Dr. Karl". So let me answer about as directly as they did: I notice that you do not "add honorary or honoris causa or ... A review of Walk with Me: An Invitation to Faith, by Neal B. Freeman. ...
Faye's review of Blood Drive
Blood Drive by Jeanne C. Stein is on Fayes read shelf. Faye gave this book 3 stars. Shelves: vampires-characters and read-in- ... Blood Drive (Anna Strong Chronicles, #2) by Jeanne C. Stein Fayes review May 17, 2012 ... Flagging a post will send it to the Goodreads Customer Care team for review. We take abuse seriously in our discussion boards. ... Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Drive. ...
Damon Albarn's Dr Dee, ENO, London Coliseum, review - Telegraph
Damon Albarns opera Dr Dee is a weirdly beautiful and original fantasia that, for sheer imagination, knocks most modern opera ... Damon Albarns Dr Dee, ENO, London Coliseum, review. Damon Albarns opera Dr Dee is a weirdly beautiful and original fantasia ... Striking: Dr Dee performed by English National Opera, Damon Albarn (the Composer), Melanie Pappenheim as Elizabeth Photo: ... It focuses on the figure of Dr John Dee, the Elizabethan alchemist, astronomer, geographer and sage who straddled the realms of ...
10 Minutes with Dr. Peter Horvath - Albany Business Review
Dr. Peter Horvath is a man of both religion and science, a physician who believes the best medicine is no medicine at all. The ... Dr. Peter Horvath is a man of both religion and science, a physician who believes the best medicine is no medicine at all. The ... Family: Wife, Dr. Virginia Giugliano; children Peter Jr., 13 and Emma, 11 ...
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive: 2018 Room Prices, Deals & Reviews | Expedia
Located in the midst of International Drive, this resort is just minutes from I-Drive 360 and 1 mile from Orange County ... Located in the midst of International Drive, this resort is just minutes from I-Drive 360 and 1 mile from Orange County ... Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive 3.5 out of 5.0 There are errors on the form. Please fix the following errors to ... See text reviews Give your feedback to help us make improvements Opens in a new window. ...
LaCie 1TB Rugged USB-C + USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive Reviews - Apple (AU)
The LaCie Rugged USB-C portable drive combines rugged durability and cutting-edge USB-C connectivity with impressive capacity. ... Customer Reviews & Ratings for LaCie 1TB Rugged USB-C + USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive. ... This is a really fast and reliable drive. The rugged design is great, but only is protective when the drive is powered off... ... Was this useful? Best Time Machine Backup Drive for 2016 MacBook Pro Yes No ...
Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book Book Review
Read Common Sense Medias Dr. Seusss Sleep Book review, age rating, and parents guide. ... Stay up to date on new reviews. Get full reviews, ratings, and advice delivered weekly to your inbox. Subscribe ... Stay up to date on new reviews. Get full reviews, ratings, and advice delivered weekly to your inbox. Subscribe ... Leave it to Dr. Seuss to make high comedy out of sleeping. "Its a great night for snores! I just had a report / Of some boys ...
Dr. Wilhelm Castellon - Reviews - Clarion, PA
Dr. Wilhelm Castellon is a Family Medicine Specialist in Clarion, PA. Search for higher rated doctors in this area on ... reviewView this providers review. Patient satisfaction ratings and reviews are based on personal opinions. Before you choose ... Leave a review. How likely are you to recommend. Dr. Castellon. ?. Tap to rate. ... Review your doctorHelp Millions of people find the right doctor and care they need ...
Car Reviews | Drive.com.au
Vehicles rated on multiple factors with detailed breakdowns and expert road tests , Car Reviews , Drive.com.au ... Read expert reviews from the team at Drive.com.au. ... Car reviews by make. Abarth car reviews. Alfa Romeo car reviews ... We provide the best car reviews in the automotive industry. View our latest car news, new car reviews or used car reviews ... Car Reviews - Drive.com.au. Results for subaru impreza Showing 1 to 13 of 26 ...
Hatchback Small SUV Hatchback Four Wheel Drive Reviews | Top Gear
2017 Lincoln Continental First Drive Review | Kelley Blue Book
Both of those engines can be had in front-drive and all-wheel-drive configurations, while the 3.0-liter twin turbo can only be ... We deliver up-to-date car values, expert reviews and unbiased reporting at no. cost to you. To do this, we display ads from ... Of course, it is hard to drive in serenity when you are at war with your infotainment system. Happily, the SYNC® 3 system ... That serenity is enhanced by Lincoln Drive Control that provides the driver a choice of three settings - no, not tranquil, calm ...
Toshiba's 0.85 inch Hard Disk Drive: Digital Photography Review
... working on the worlds first sub 1 inch Hard Disk Drive. The new 0.85 inch HDD will have a capacity between 2 and 4 GB. This new ... With the new drive, only a quarter the size of a 1.8-inch drive, Toshiba achieves a smaller, lighter, high capacity storage ... Tokyo -- Toshiba Corporation today announced development of 0.85-inch hard disk drive (HDD), the first hard drive to deliver ... NewsReviewsArticlesBuying GuidesSample ImagesVideosCamerasLensesPhonesPrintersForumsGalleriesChallenges ...
Dr. Christopher Funk, DPM - Reviews - Tucson, AZ
See what patients have to say about Dr. Christopher Funk, DPM, a highly rated Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Tucson, AZ ... Leave a review. How likely are you to recommend. Dr. Funk. ?. (Select your rating) ... Dr. Funk is one of the best doctors, he has helped me with operations on both ankles. I would recommend him to anyone that ... Dr. FUNK has been my podiatrist for several years. I see him about 5 times a year for various podiatric issues. He has been ...
Dr. Jeffrey Crecelius, MD - Reviews - Lafayette, IN
See what patients have to say about Dr. Jeffrey Crecelius, MD, a highly rated Neurosurgery Specialist in Lafayette, IN ... Leave a review. How likely are you to recommend. Dr. Crecelius. ?. Tap to rate. ... Then I had a brain tumor and Dr. Crecelius performed 2 brain surgeries on me. We are both so thankful for Dr. Crecelius. We ... Dr Cercelius is a true believer and a person with great patience.In a short period of one year with my spine opperation he ...
Dr. Mario Flores, MD - Reviews - Pittsfield, MA
See what patients have to say about Dr. Mario Flores, MD, a highly rated Internal Medicine Specialist in Pittsfield, MA ... Leave a review. How likely are you to recommend. Dr. Flores. ?. Tap to rate. ... Dr. Flores is an amazing doctor. He really listens to the patients symptoms and concerns, and he is extremely thorough. He ... Dr. Mario Flores, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pittsfield, MA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated ...
Dr. Elve Laborde, MD - Reviews - Norwich, CT
See what patients have to say about Dr. Elve Laborde, MD and compare ratings with nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists on ... Leave a review. How likely are you to recommend. Dr. Laborde. ?. Tap to rate. ... I first saw the bad review about Dr. Labored and was hesitant to make an appointment but the receptionist was so helpful and it ... Dr. Labored was so nice and she went over everything with me. She knew that I was a bit nervous about being there and she ...
Fat Loss Factor Review - Dr. Charles Livingston's Breakthrough Weight Loss Program
This key ingredient is the crux of Dr. Charles Livingstons revelation centered around permanent fat loss, ... Dr. Charles is a board certified chiropractor, a certified wellness practitioner, certified advanced nutritionist, speaker, and ... This key ingredient is the crux of Dr. Charles Livingstons revelation centered around permanent fat loss, effectively packaged ... Click here for the Fat Loss Factor website or HERE to read the full review. ...
Cholesterol efflux drives stem cell expansion in hypercholesterolaemia | Nature Reviews Cardiology
Netflix Review: Drive
Back to the review, symbolism is particularly important in Drive. I wont get started on this element, because I could probably ... Book Review: Siri, Who Am I? by Sam Tschida. *Audiobook Review: From A Certain Point Of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Star ... Comics Review: John Carpenters Night Terrors: Graveyard Moon. *Introducing The Lasser Cast: A New Horror Review Podcast & ... Drive. Netflix Streaming. DVD , Blu-ray. Directed by Nicolas Winding Refn. Starring Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan ...
Extended Stay America Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive: 2018 Room Prices, Deals & Reviews | Expedia
Admiral Cochrane Drive - Situated in Annapolis, this hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Westfield Annapolis Mall and within 3 mi (5 km ... Select to viewGuest Reviews Tab 2 of 2 Extended Stay America Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive. 120 Admiral Cochrane Dr ... Extended Stay America Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, Annapolis Extended Stay America Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive, ... Extended Stay America Annapolis - Admiral Cochrane Drive 2.5 out of 5.0 There are errors on the form. Please fix the following ...
2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury All-wheel Drive Reviews, Specs, Photos
Get in-depth info on the 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV Luxury All-wheel Drive including prices, specs, reviews, options, safety ... Be the first to write a review Review the 2010 Escalade ESV ... Platinum Edition) All-wheel Drive. MSRP. $86,680. Engine. 6.2L ... Full Review The Cadillac Escalade is big and powerful, capable of towing trailers of 7500 to 8300 pounds. In its most popular ... Luxury All-wheel Drive. 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV Years. 2021. 2020. 2019. 2018. 2017. 2016. 2015. 2014. 2013. 2012. 2011. ...
The Best Hard Drive Recovery Service Reviews of 2020 - business.com
We researched leading hard drive recovery services and arrived at our best picks based on their customer service, turnaround ... Below are all our reviews for hard drive recovery services. Our coverage includes reviews of the best recovery for RAID, SSDs ... computer hard drives, RAID arrays, file server drives, even tablets, cameras, flash drives, and SD cards. In other words, look ... Some offer hard drive service plans that promise to recover lost data in the event of a drive failure. ...
The 5 Keys To Distance by World Long Drive Champion Reviews
Seeking to add extra distance in your drives? It will assist should you recognize the three variables that impact distance as ... The 5 Keys To Distance by World Long Drive Champion Reviews. By Faustino Pereria. ... As a result, the primary factor you ought to consider when seeking to add distance for your drives is obtaining strategies to ... Seeking to add extra distance in your drives? It will assist should you recognize the three variables that impact distance as ...
Dr. Dennis Lui - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download
20172016SSDsProcedureRoundupBenchmarksBrown'sReadHardRatingsCloseSeussPlextorCapacitiesPatientFlash drives64GBRecommendTesting MethodologyWorkHelpfulSATAGoodProductPracticeGene driveWild populationsDermatologistFullCapacityTimeBrilliantYearsExperienceWrittenWrite a ReviewCriticsViewYoungstersSpecializesIncorporatesGreatPerformanceClaimProducts
- 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan Euro-Spec First Drive Review: Baby Q7, Anyone? (motortrend.com)
- The Marvel comic superhero, Dr. Strange, on which this 2016 film is based, was created by Steve Ditko in 1963, and has odd parallels. (openthemagazine.com)
- Dr. Kate Zhong, a geriatric psychiatrist and pharmacologist, poses for a photo in her home office in Henderson, Monday, Nov. 28, 2016. (reviewjournal.com)
- At CES 2016, Mushkin had two USB Flash Drives (UFDs) on display belonging to the 'small footprint' club, the Impact 256GB and the Atom 128GB. (anandtech.com)
- Many hard drive recovery services use AI and ML, impacting storage devices such as SSDs and flash controllers. (business.com)
- Our coverage includes reviews of the best recovery for RAID, SSDs and external hard drives. (business.com)
- Faster read times than rotating hard drives are a given with SSDs, but Intel finally delivered a solid-state drive offering write performance approaching the write times of rotating storage. (extremetech.com)
- Whereas SSDs typically have a read access of less than 0.200ms, the Black2's flash drive took 15.9ms. (techspot.com)
- Along with a full range of memory modules for desktops, laptops and servers, Strontium offers an assortment of flash-based data storage products including memory cards, solid state drives (SSDs) and USB flash drives. (cdrlabs.com)
- With declining PC sales and increase in affordability of SSDs, hard drive vendors have scrambled to make up for the deficit and increase revenue by targeting the NAS market. (anandtech.com)
- According to Silicon-Power the drive meets military drop-test standard (MIL-STD-810F 516.5 Procedure IV. (geardiary.com)
- If I ever need another procedure, Dr. D would be my first an d only choice. (wellness.com)
- I went to Dr. Danilyants for a second opinion after researching the Dual Port innovative procedure to remove large fibroids. (wellness.com)
- I feel I was totally prepared for this surgery, first going to listen to Dr. Baranov's seminar, where he made it very easy to understand this entire procedure. (obesityhelp.com)
- I highly recommend if your thinking about having this procedure go to Dr Barnov info session. (obesityhelp.com)
- In our 4 TB NAS drive roundup from last year, we also indicated that efforts would be taken to add more drives to the mix along with an updated benchmarking scheme involving RAID-5 volumes. (anandtech.com)
- Due to HGST's strange sampling scheme, we are still trying to obtain enough drives for our NAS-specific benchmkaring, but they did send us their 4 TB SAS drive for participation in this roundup. (anandtech.com)
- For evaluation in a NAS environment, we configured three drives of each model in a RAID-5 volume and processed selected benchmarks from our standard NAS review methodology. (anandtech.com)
- Durable, easy to use and among the top choices for gassy babies, the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle features an internal venting system that works to reduce colic , gas and spit-up, and the vented nipple allows baby to control the pace of her own feeding. (todaysparent.com)
- Dr. Brown's nipples come in five flow rates, ranging from newborn to nine months plus. (todaysparent.com)
- One of our testers even found that her baby spit up less during and after feeding when using the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle. (todaysparent.com)
- The Dr. Brown's glass bottle suffered no breakage, cracking or scratches, and the bottle's travel lid stayed on four out of five times. (todaysparent.com)
- The Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle has six separate pieces (a couple more than many bottles), so it requires a little extra TLC when it comes to cleaning . (todaysparent.com)
- In our lab tests, we found that the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Options Glass Wide-Neck Bottle didn't leak at all when carried around in a diaper bag for 30 minutes. (todaysparent.com)
- Dr. Brown's HappyPaci Silicone Pacifier is easy to clean, BPA Free, and affordable. (gadgetreview.com)
- Dr Brown's HappyPaci Soft Silicone Pacifier is shaped like a bottle nipple to provide your little one with a familiar sucking apparatus and its one piece construction eliminates the possibility of a choking hazard. (gadgetreview.com)
- With Dr. Brown's HappyPaci Pacifier, soothing an infant is simple because it is a pacifier shaped like Dr Brown's bottle nipple. (gadgetreview.com)
- The Dr. Brown's HappyPaci Pacifier is also dishwasher and sterilizer safe. (gadgetreview.com)
- The Dr. Brown's HappyPaci Silicone Pacifier is made easy because of the familiar Dr Brown's nipple shape baby has become accustomed to. (gadgetreview.com)
- While there may be a slight chance of nipple confusion and size issues, Dr. Brown's HappyPaci Silicone Pacifier has everything you could want in a pacifier. (gadgetreview.com)
- Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Drive . (goodreads.com)
- Click here for the Fat Loss Factor website or HERE to read the full review. (prweb.com)
- You can also claim loyalty rewards, make bookings or enquiries, track and attend our latest events of interest, send us a photo for treatment recommendations, read and leave reviews. (cnet.com)
- Samsung claims the drive 'sets the standard for speed, capacity, durability and connectivity' - read our review to find out whether our experts agree. (which.co.uk)
- Keep in mind that even while the Plextor drive sports higher read times, better access rates, and a better burst speed, it's also significantly more expensive that the ASUS offering. (hothardware.com)
- The same sectors are read again and compared to the sectors written to the hard drive. (hothardware.com)
- Nevertheless, the one chapter on "Telomerase Does Not Cause Cancer" is controversial and so, not only did I provide references, I provided a link so readers could read the full text scientific peer reviewed studies. (youtube.com)
- The sequential read performance is much the same with the full drive dropping just 4% of its original performance when empty. (techspot.com)
- Although, I had read good reviews, Dr. Danilyants exceeded my expectations! (wellness.com)
- The inside story on Dr. Gary M. Levin's remarkable Multiple Sclerosis Cure "Read on to discover what really causes your multiple sclerosis! (purrl.net)
- Producers Marc Platt and Adam Siegel optioned the source novel after Siegel read a review from Publishers Weekly. (wikipedia.org)
- The top one, the no-compromise DV mode, only works with the hard drive - it's been included primarily for editing footage from a digital camcorder. (techradar.com)
- In a feat of miniturization Toshiba has today revealed it is working on the worlds first sub 1 inch Hard Disk Drive. (dpreview.com)
- Tokyo -- Toshiba Corporation today announced development of 0.85-inch hard disk drive (HDD), the first hard drive to deliver multi-gigabyte data storage to a sub-one-inch form factor. (dpreview.com)
- With hackers, viruses and malware running rampant, the rising number of cyberattacks is urging many businesses to turn to hard drive recovery services. (business.com)
- Hard drive nightmares like lost email conversations and exposed financial data can halt productivity and hinder your business's growth. (business.com)
- The ability to recover lost data from mobile devices, flash drives and RAID servers is a great benefit to look for when choosing a hard drive recovery service. (business.com)
- After researching many hard drive recovery services, we've found the ones we think are best for various business needs. (business.com)
- While some hard drive recovery services have already started investing in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), we expect more companies to join them in the year ahead. (business.com)
- With features such as automatic backups, updates and malware scans, AI and ML are influencing hard drive recovery trends and enhancing reliability. (business.com)
- To support these AI and ML capabilities, hard drive recovery services must be able to work well with parallel file systems and flash-native tools, including NAND flash memory chips. (business.com)
- Below are all our reviews for hard drive recovery services. (business.com)
- How Does a Hard Drive Work? (business.com)
- At the center of this process is the hard drive that stores a system's data. (business.com)
- Despite becoming more rugged and reliable over the 50 years since its invention, the hard drive can be the weak link in the chain of saving and recalling company data. (business.com)
- The size of a paperback book, traditional hard drives are electro-mechanical marvels that hold terabytes of data. (business.com)
- While they may be more expensive than traditional hard drives, the popularity of flash storage or solid-state devices (SSD) can help with reliability. (business.com)
- Adding a shelf to the back of your Mac to store hard drives and other knick-knacks may have seemed like a no-brainer, but the BackPack was the accessory that nailed it. (thenextweb.com)
- The Samsung Portable SSD T3 is a small external hard drive. (which.co.uk)
- Hard disk drives have been one of the main sources of noise in computers for years. (silentpcreview.com)
- some of the first articles in SPCR nearly eight years ago introduced DIY approaches to hard drive silencing, essential in those days because most desktop drives were a lot noisier than they are today. (silentpcreview.com)
- Hard Drive Silencing: Sandwiches & Suspensions ) Still, hard drives continue to make noise today, and those who want truly silent computers seek to eliminate this noise. (silentpcreview.com)
- The Scythe Quiet Drive 2.5 is basically a double-box enclosure with damping between the boxes to reduce the airborne noise and mechanical vibration of any 2.5″ hard drive. (silentpcreview.com)
- Scythe Quiet Drive 2.5 retail package and a notebook hard drive of the type it is meant to silence. (silentpcreview.com)
- The Quiet Drive has the same dimensions as a standard 3.5″ desktop hard drive so that it can be installed in a 3.5″ internal drive bay. (silentpcreview.com)
- Prosoft Engineering 's Data Rescue Center can keep a dead hard drive from ruining a business's prospects, with the ability to repair it and recover what it holds. (business.com)
- As a full-service data recovery firm, Prosoft works with everything you might need to recover data from, including laptop hard drives, tablets, phones, flash drives and even RAID arrays. (business.com)
- In order to determine how well each drive extracts audio tracks, sectors are copied to the hard drive from three different locations on the CD. (hothardware.com)
- With three kids at home I've got thousands and thousands of memories, in the form of digital pictures, stored on various hard drives. (geardiary.com)
- From time to time I take one of the portable hard drives with me, to a family members house, or on the road. (geardiary.com)
- The Silicon-Power Armor A80 is a portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive ready to take on life's unexpected surprises. (geardiary.com)
- The Armor A80 is the perfect hard drive for those people who take their data on the road often. (geardiary.com)
- If you want to insure your data survives whatever life throws at you the Armor A80 is the type of external hard drive you want. (geardiary.com)
- I received the 64GB version, which is the perfect size for storing photos, documents, and other items I don't want cluttering my main hard-drive, especially when those items are things that I might still need access to on a regular basis. (geardiary.com)
- Many photographers have bought notebooks and subnotebooks so that they can easily transfer shots from the memory cards to their hard drives. (ixbtlabs.com)
- What they need is a hard drive, batteries and a memory slot. (ixbtlabs.com)
- They developed a device called photo hard drive. (ixbtlabs.com)
- Photos can be recorded not only on a hard drive, but directly on CDs in the field conditions. (ixbtlabs.com)
- And not every lab would receive a photo hard drive. (ixbtlabs.com)
- Well, even the most compact CD-RW drive is much bigger than a 2.5' hard drive, plus other components. (ixbtlabs.com)
- Fortunately, there are two buttons for recording the cards' contents onto CDs while inexpensive photo hard drives are usually deprived of the check mode at all, and it's not always possible to make 2-3 copies if a hard drive doesn't have a large size. (ixbtlabs.com)
- It was "Dr. Son" calling "Dr. Dad," an achievement that had been so very long and hard in coming. (bookbrowse.com)
- Back in July 2012 , Western Digital began the trend of hard drive manufacturers bringing out dedicated units for the burgeoning SOHO / consumer NAS market with the 3.5' Red hard drive lineup. (anandtech.com)
- Later, Seagate also jumped into the fray with a hard drive series carrying similar firmware features. (anandtech.com)
- On the enterprise side, hard drive vendors have been supplying different models for different applications, but all of them are quite suitable for 24x7 NAS usage. (anandtech.com)
- The correct choice of hard drives for a NAS system is influenced by a number of factors. (anandtech.com)
- In this review, we will discuss some of these aspects while evaluating ten different hard drives targeting the NAS market. (anandtech.com)
- However, the Black2's sequential write performance is extremely poor, hitting just 139MB/s -- mighty close to the 140MB/s delivered by its own disk drive. (techspot.com)
- Dr. Seuss lends his formidable talents to the Land of Nod, sending young sleepers off with a chuckle in their hearts. (commonsensemedia.org)
- Leave it to Dr. Seuss to make high comedy out of sleeping. (commonsensemedia.org)
- A dazzling beginning reader by Dr. Seuss. (commonsensemedia.org)
- Is Dr. Seuss rolling in his grave yet? (rottentomatoes.com)
- The Cat in the Hat isn't so much a movie as an extremely long commercial for Universal's Dr. Seuss-inspired products and tie-ins. (rottentomatoes.com)
- The simple plug and play drives comes in three different storage capacities, 320G, 500G or 640G. (geardiary.com)
- Built from the same technology that made the Intel SSD 335 Series possible, the Intel Solid State Drive 525 Series packages a LSI/SandForce SF-2281VB1-SDC processor optimized for the mSATA interface with 6Gb/s bandwidth and available in capacities up to 240GB utilizing 25nm INFT NAND Flash components. (madshrimps.be)
- Dr. Keller promotes the concept of one patient focus per day to provide the one on one care that his patients deserve. (regrowhair.com)
- One of the latest additions to Strontium's line of USB flash drives is the AUTO. (cdrlabs.com)
- Flash drives are a dime a dozen these days, and most of them carry uninteresting specifications. (anandtech.com)
- In particular, flash drives advertising smaller physical footprints have tended to carry disappointing performance numbers. (anandtech.com)
- I highly recommend giving Google Drive a chance if you own a Google account and find yourself constantly emailing files back and forth from device to device. (spiceworks.com)
- Geography Drive USA is a title that I can easily recommend as an application that is both highly educational and a lot of fun. (148apps.com)
- I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Natalya Danilyants. (wellness.com)
- I would highly recommend Dr. Baranov if your looking for help losing weight. (obesityhelp.com)
- In the same PC, we also evaluate the performance of the drive using some aspects of our direct attached storage (DAS) testing methodology . (anandtech.com)
- Work on the drive has centered on Toshiba's Ome Operations-Digital Media Network, home to the company's main development site for digital and mobile products and the manufacturing site for the device. (dpreview.com)
- Prosoft can even work with ransomware-inundated or encrypted drives as long as you have the encryption key. (business.com)
- A team at the University of California, San Diego, has just shown an evolution-warping technology called a gene a drive can work in mice. (technologyreview.com)
- That means a mouse gene drive probably can't work in the wild-at least not yet-because it's not efficient enough. (technologyreview.com)
- When traditional and unconventional medicine does not work it may be time to try something else, something that is tried by thousands of people all over the world and reviewed back as a definite cure for tinnitus. (continuumbooks.com)
- Identifying and working with these key elements are at the heart of Dr. Phillip C. McGraw's latest work, Self Matters, and soon they will be at the heart of your own new work: you. (bookbrowse.com)
- In this groundbreaking work, Dr. Phil challenges you to find your "authentic self" -- that person you once were before life took its toll. (bookbrowse.com)
- Dr. Baranov does amazing work. (obesityhelp.com)
- While mission-critical applications tend to use SAS drives, it is the nearline SATA versions that are more suitable for home / SMB users. (anandtech.com)
- Other than the HGST SAS drive, the other nine drives all carry a SATA interface. (anandtech.com)
- As usual, we will start off with a feature set comparison of the various drives, followed by a look at the raw performance when connected directly to a SATA 6 Gbps port. (anandtech.com)
- In this article, Benchmark Reviews tests the Intel SSD 525 Series mSATA Solid State Drive (SSDMCEAC240B301) against SATA 6GB/s storage solutions. (madshrimps.be)
- So, Karl is "Dr." to NOAA because a) it is good enough for NC State and b) he is quite the scientist in some way that would qualify for a degree if he tried. (nationalreview.com)
- That said, the company attempts to keep its prices low, which is good news for small businesses with broken drives. (business.com)
- The Deca Drive makes the most of decent electronics with a well-designed lens that throws out plenty of peripheral light, with the central beam focused a good 10m in front of you. (bikeradar.com)
- Dr. Strange' has a few things that many other comic book adaptation movies don't - irony, self deprecating humor and good actors in Cumberbatch and Mikkelsen who can speak the funny lines in the script, with a perfectly straight, superhero and/or villainous face. (openthemagazine.com)
- Bettman stopped short of saying that Las Vegas will definitely get an NHL club, but wished Foley and Las Vegas good luck in the ticket deposit drive. (reviewjournal.com)
- As I have already written, NOAA styles the co-lead author of the looming " Unified Synthesis Product " as "Dr. Tom Karl", though NOAA's own various bios published for Mr. Karl list his highest academic achievement as a master's degree (though he was awarded an honorary doctorate of humane letters by North Carolina State in 2002). (nationalreview.com)
- FatLossReviews.net releases an insightful and informative product review. (prweb.com)
- As well as thousands of impartial product reviews from our Test Labs, a Which? (which.co.uk)
- This product has no reviews. (skinstore.com)
- It is normally really worth taking a look at some freely available stats on this product, and I do so in the statistics part of the review. (purrl.net)
- They don't have an effect on the neutrality of the product reviews as we incorporate them for each and every product. (purrl.net)
- Yet, thankfully, I do not have to depend solely on me to create these product reviews - I have you guys to assist me! (purrl.net)
- Dr Gary's Multiple Sclerosis Cure has a frenzy ranking of 61.79/100 that is definitely a typical score and shows that even though the product is selling well, it's not quite reached the top of the sales ladder. (purrl.net)
- I have been wanting to get to the 3 week point before posting up a review of my observations of this product. (anabolicminds.com)
- Dr. Baranov came HIGHLY recommended by SEVERAL people and I started to realize there was a common theme to everything I had heard about him and the practice at Saratoga Hospital--professionalism, caring, experience. (obesityhelp.com)
- A gene drive involves adding a "selfish" gene to animals that is then passed to their offspring at a rate higher than the usual 50-50 chance. (technologyreview.com)
- There's a plan to kill off malaria mosquitoes , for example, and one conservation group wants to use a gene drive to eradicate invasive mice and rats on islands , where they prey on sea birds. (technologyreview.com)
- Gene drive systems function by being inherited at higher rates compared with other alleles, allowing them to rapidly spread throughout a population. (nature.com)
- RNA-guided CRISPR-Cas (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats-CRISPR-associated) nucleases may ease the creation of multiple types of gene drive systems with improved effectiveness. (nature.com)
- Gene drive systems (or gene drives) possess the potential to provide revolutionary solutions to key public health and environmental issues 1 , 2 . (nature.com)
- Scientists think they can use gene drives to wipe out wild populations of animals with genes that are bad for them. (technologyreview.com)
- Gene drives can be used to spread desirable genes throughout wild populations or to suppress harmful species. (nature.com)
- Engineered gene drives - the process of stimulating the biased inheritance of specific genes - have the potential to enable the spread of desirable genes throughout wild populations or to suppress harmful species, and may be particularly useful for the control of vector-borne diseases such as malaria. (nature.com)
- Here, we discuss the different types of engineered gene drives and their potential applications, as well as current policies regarding the safety and regulation of gene drives for the manipulation of wild populations. (nature.com)
- Dr. Avram is a wonderful dermatologist. (zocdoc.com)
- With this benchmark, we loaded a 698MB CD-R full of .mp3 files in the drive and let CD-DVD Speed run through its cycle of tests. (hothardware.com)
- The CT 200h uses a highly modified existing platform incorporating numerous, exclusively developed body, chassis and powertrain control system engineering applications designed to offer a choice of two distinct driving moods - Dynamic, or Relaxing - in conjunction with the full hybrid's EV, ECO, NORMAL and SPORT, 'on-demand' drive modes. (theautochannel.com)
- The RevoDrive 350 only suffers a 5% performance loss in our single large file copy test once the drive is full dropping from 629MB/s to 598MB/s. (techspot.com)
- Full Review (794 words). (bookbrowse.com)
- Dr. Baranov may or may not have had the goal to improve, change and impact so many people's lives and heath but go to one support group meeting (yes, they are open to anyone interested, pre or post-op) and there will be a ballroom full of people who all have stories about how amazing this man is. (obesityhelp.com)
- Toshiba expects to start sampling the new drive in summer 2004 and to start mass production in autumn 2004, at an initial monthly production capacity of two to three hundred thousand units. (dpreview.com)
- With the new drive, only a quarter the size of a 1.8-inch drive, Toshiba achieves a smaller, lighter, high capacity storage medium in which low power consumption is complemented by high performance. (dpreview.com)
- The drive will have an initial capacity of 2 to 4 GB, and deliver enhanced data storage to smaller, lighter more efficient products. (dpreview.com)
- The drive under development is planned to have a capacity of 2 to 4GB, but Toshiba anticipates achievement of even higher densities in the near future. (dpreview.com)
- As solid-state drive technology evolves, we expect products to improve in three key axes: performance, price, and capacity. (extremetech.com)
- Can it make a 7200rpm notebook drive quiet enough to take on an SSD, at least acoustically and in storage capacity? (silentpcreview.com)
- The WD Red Pro is meant for rackmount units up to 16 bays, but is not intended to be a replacement for drives such as the WD Re, Seagate Constellation ES.3, Seagate Enterprise Capacity v4 and the Toshiba MG03ACA400 which target enterprise applications requiring durability under heavy workloads. (anandtech.com)
- We put in the warranty request and were told by DR that they had them come out last time as a courtesy and this is not covered so whenever we walk in 3 rooms upstairs the floor makes noise. (consumeraffairs.com)
- Dr. Maria Bazzini, DO does not participate in Zocdoc to offer online booking at this time. (zocdoc.com)
- Both ASUS drives perform similarly for the third time. (hothardware.com)
- They were conducted in September 2015 and Dr. Andrews believes gene therapy prices will not come down any time soon. (youtube.com)
- This review is available to non-members for a limited time. (bookbrowse.com)
- It is about a brilliant neurosurgeon called Dr. Stephen Strange, who is in a car accident and loses the use of his gifted hands, once capable of pinpoint precision in surgery. (openthemagazine.com)
- A brilliant scholar, Dr. Perricone completed medical school in just 2 1/2 years, graduating at the head of his class. (alibris.com)
- Dr. Richard Keller completed his General Surgery training at University of Illinois and has been a practicing physician for over 20 years. (regrowhair.com)
- Dr. Jeffrey Crecelius, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Lafayette, IN and has been practicing for 39 years. (healthgrades.com)
- Dr. Mario Flores, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Pittsfield, MA and has been practicing for 27 years. (healthgrades.com)
- All our students transitioned to Chromebooks last year, and have been using drive for years. (spiceworks.com)
- I have been with Dr. Robert Martino for years, I am very happy with him and I have referred several of my friends to him. (angieslist.com)
- Pros who have not received a review in the last three years do not have a rating displayed. (angieslist.com)
- Dr. Howard Austrager has been clinic director of MetroWest Spine Clinic for the past 14 years. (angieslist.com)
- Dr. Capasso researched for years and jotted down the outcomes of his research in this book. (continuumbooks.com)
- Dr. James Phillips and Alan Watson, the program's founders have experienced the same condition and have suffered for years and tried numerous medicine but to no avail. (continuumbooks.com)
- I also decided to stop Suboxone (stupid, stupid me for trying opiates) after a years use of Rx opiates and I knew that motivation and drive would be an issue. (anabolicminds.com)
- Dr. Richard Keller has the skills and experience to deliver outstanding hair transplant results. (regrowhair.com)
- the Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive provides a true Florida resort experience. (expedia.com)
- Prosoft's Data Rescue Center has the staff, equipment and experience to squeeze every bit of data from a worn-out server drive or dead notebook. (business.com)
- I don't usually write reviews, but wanted to share my experience. (wellness.com)
- This can prove to be a death sentence to your files if the drive is continually written and rewritten, as in a file server. (business.com)
- Do not believe any of the positive reviews written here and especially those at ratemds.com. (ripoffreport.com)
- The '4-Day Thyroid Fix' is a book that is written by Dr. Anthony Capasso. (continuumbooks.com)
- All tracks are written by Dr. John, except where indicated. (wikipedia.org)
Write a Review2
- Movies and TV shows are Certified Fresh with a steady Tomatometer of 75% or higher after a set amount of reviews (80 for wide-release movies, 40 for limited-release movies, 20 for TV shows), including 5 reviews from Top Critics. (rottentomatoes.com)
- Several critics listed Drive as one of the best films of 2011, including the National Board of Review. (wikipedia.org)
- Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book can help youngsters to sleep or crank them into a frenzy of laughter and queries, depending on the kid. (commonsensemedia.org)
- Dr. Richard Keller specializes in follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) and recently started offering advanced follicular unit extraction (FUE) at his clinic. (regrowhair.com)
- The rugged design is great, but only is protective when the drive is powered off. (apple.com)
- Overall a great drive. (apple.com)
- Drive is a great way to store files and an even better way to share them. (spiceworks.com)
- Solid state drives are great silent alternatives, but for large storage needs, they remain cost-prohibitive, while the cost-per-GB of HDDs continues to plummet. (silentpcreview.com)
- This line certainly gets great reviews. (essentialdayspa.com)
- Dr. Andrews commented on this video shortly after I uploaded it: Great Review Brent! (youtube.com)
- Dr. Rowland herself was also friendly and had a great bedside manner, but after glancing at my X-Rays, she confirmed that I had a cavity in one of my molars. (judysbook.com)
- Judy's Book has millions of listings and reviews for the best and not so great. (judysbook.com)
- I was referred to Dr. Danilyants by my primary physician - she is absolutely great. (wellness.com)
- Now, Dr. Phil takes those lessons a great leap further and explores one of the most challenging questions facing us all: When you look in the mirror, who is truly hiding beneath that face? (bookbrowse.com)
- By using the high performance thermal conductive sheet, the Quiet Drive gives a high cooling efficiency. (silentpcreview.com)
- The 4K-64 thread write performance of WD's flash drive was relatively poor at 109.6MB/s, 42% slower than the 840 Evo. (techspot.com)
- Based on the number of tracks and the spacing of the dips, it seems logical that both ASUS drives might have been slowing down at the beginning of each track, quickly recovering to resume prior performance. (hothardware.com)
- This one is for the sport exhaust, this one selects the drive modes - Comfort, Auto and Dynamic - and the button with the checkered flag cycles between three 'Performance' modes - Dry, Wet and Snow. (autotrader.ca)
- What we are looking for is a reduction in write performance caused by the drive having to clear blocks before storing new data. (techspot.com)
- Located in Dallgow-Doeberitz, a quite town 5 km west of Berlin, Germany, WGE Dr Brues is defined by outstanding performance and accessible handling. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- So I was a bit surprised by the defensive justification when NOAA finally got back to me on my request for clarification of what academic background supports the "Dr." title they assign to a man they only claim has earned a Master's degree, but who also claims a Ph.D. from NCSU in 1978, in an actual CV posted by John's Hopkins University. (nationalreview.com)
- And often they review only the products that provide the most kickbacks when you buy. (gadgetreview.com)