Retina: The ten-layered nervous tissue membrane of the eye. It is continuous with the OPTIC NERVE and receives images of external objects and transmits visual impulses to the brain. Its outer surface is in contact with the CHOROID and the inner surface with the VITREOUS BODY. The outer-most layer is pigmented, whereas the inner nine layers are transparent.Retinal Ganglion Cells: Neurons of the innermost layer of the retina, the internal plexiform layer. They are of variable sizes and shapes, and their axons project via the OPTIC NERVE to the brain. A small subset of these cells act as photoreceptors with projections to the SUPRACHIASMATIC NUCLEUS, the center for regulating CIRCADIAN RHYTHM.Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate: Specialized PHOTOTRANSDUCTION neurons in the vertebrates, such as the RETINAL ROD CELLS and the RETINAL CONE CELLS. Non-visual photoreceptor neurons have been reported in the deep brain, the PINEAL GLAND and organs of the circadian system.Photoreceptor Cells: Specialized cells that detect and transduce light. They are classified into two types based on their light reception structure, the ciliary photoreceptors and the rhabdomeric photoreceptors with MICROVILLI. Ciliary photoreceptor cells use OPSINS that activate a PHOSPHODIESTERASE phosphodiesterase cascade. Rhabdomeric photoreceptor cells use opsins that activate a PHOSPHOLIPASE C cascade.Retinal Degeneration: A retrogressive pathological change in the retina, focal or generalized, caused by genetic defects, inflammation, trauma, vascular disease, or aging. Degeneration affecting predominantly the macula lutea of the retina is MACULAR DEGENERATION. (Newell, Ophthalmology: Principles and Concepts, 7th ed, p304)Retinal Vessels: The blood vessels which supply and drain the RETINA.Retinal Cone Photoreceptor Cells: Photosensitive afferent neurons located primarily within the FOVEA CENTRALIS of the MACULA LUTEA. There are three major types of cone cells (red, blue, and green) whose photopigments have different spectral sensitivity curves. Retinal cone cells operate in daylight vision (at photopic intensities) providing color recognition and central visual acuity.Electroretinography: Recording of electric potentials in the retina after stimulation by light.Eye ProteinsAmacrine Cells: INTERNEURONS of the vertebrate RETINA. They integrate, modulate, and interpose a temporal domain in the visual message presented to the RETINAL GANGLION CELLS, with which they synapse in the inner plexiform layer.Retinal DiseasesRetinal Rod Photoreceptor Cells: Photosensitive afferent neurons located in the peripheral retina, with their density increases radially away from the FOVEA CENTRALIS. Being much more sensitive to light than the RETINAL CONE CELLS, the rod cells are responsible for twilight vision (at scotopic intensities) as well as peripheral vision, but provide no color discrimination.Pigment Epithelium of Eye: The layer of pigment-containing epithelial cells in the RETINA; the CILIARY BODY; and the IRIS in the eye.Dark Adaptation: Adjustment of the eyes under conditions of low light. The sensitivity of the eye to light is increased during dark adaptation.Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect: A form of fluorescent antibody technique commonly used to detect serum antibodies and immune complexes in tissues and microorganisms in specimens from patients with infectious diseases. The technique involves formation of an antigen-antibody complex which is labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody. (From Bennington, Saunders Dictionary & Encyclopedia of Laboratory Medicine and Technology, 1984)Light: That portion of the electromagnetic spectrum in the visible, ultraviolet, and infrared range.Rod Opsins: Photosensitive proteins expressed in the ROD PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS. They are the protein components of rod photoreceptor pigments such as RHODOPSIN.Retinal Bipolar Cells: INTERNEURONS of the vertebrate RETINA containing two processes. They receive inputs from the RETINAL PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS and send outputs to the RETINAL GANGLION CELLS. The bipolar cells also make lateral connections in the retina with the RETINAL HORIZONTAL CELLS and with the AMACRINE CELLS.Retinal Neurons: Nerve cells of the RETINA in the pathway of transmitting light signals to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. They include the outer layer of PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS, the intermediate layer of RETINAL BIPOLAR CELLS and AMACRINE CELLS, and the internal layer of RETINAL GANGLION CELLS.Eye: The organ of sight constituting a pair of globular organs made up of a three-layered roughly spherical structure specialized for receiving and responding to light.Choroid: The thin, highly vascular membrane covering most of the posterior of the eye between the RETINA and SCLERA.Vitreous Body: The transparent, semigelatinous substance that fills the cavity behind the CRYSTALLINE LENS of the EYE and in front of the RETINA. It is contained in a thin hyaloid membrane and forms about four fifths of the optic globe.Vision, Ocular: The process in which light signals are transformed by the PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS into electrical signals which can then be transmitted to the brain.Retinal Horizontal Cells: NEURONS in the inner nuclear layer of the RETINA that synapse with both the RETINAL PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS and the RETINAL BIPOLAR CELLS, as well as other horizontal cells. The horizontal cells modulate the sensory signal.Retinal Pigment Epithelium: The single layer of pigment-containing epithelial cells in the RETINA, situated closely to the tips (outer segments) of the RETINAL PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS. These epithelial cells are macroglia that perform essential functions for the photoreceptor cells, such as in nutrient transport, phagocytosis of the shed photoreceptor membranes, and ensuring retinal attachment.Goldfish: Common name for Carassius auratus, a type of carp (CARPS).Rhodopsin: A purplish-red, light-sensitive pigment found in RETINAL ROD CELLS of most vertebrates. It is a complex consisting of a molecule of ROD OPSIN and a molecule of 11-cis retinal (RETINALDEHYDE). Rhodopsin exhibits peak absorption wavelength at about 500 nm.Retinal Pigments: Photosensitive protein complexes of varied light absorption properties which are expressed in the PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS. They are OPSINS conjugated with VITAMIN A-based chromophores. Chromophores capture photons of light, leading to the activation of opsins and a biochemical cascade that ultimately excites the photoreceptor cells.Neuroglia: The non-neuronal cells of the nervous system. They not only provide physical support, but also respond to injury, regulate the ionic and chemical composition of the extracellular milieu, participate in the BLOOD-BRAIN BARRIER and BLOOD-RETINAL BARRIER, form the myelin insulation of nervous pathways, guide neuronal migration during development, and exchange metabolites with neurons. Neuroglia have high-affinity transmitter uptake systems, voltage-dependent and transmitter-gated ion channels, and can release transmitters, but their role in signaling (as in many other functions) is unclear.Retinal Detachment: Separation of the inner layers of the retina (neural retina) from the pigment epithelium. Retinal detachment occurs more commonly in men than in women, in eyes with degenerative myopia, in aging and in aphakia. It may occur after an uncomplicated cataract extraction, but it is seen more often if vitreous humor has been lost during surgery. (Dorland, 27th ed; Newell, Ophthalmology: Principles and Concepts, 7th ed, p310-12).Retinal Neovascularization: Formation of new blood vessels originating from the retinal veins and extending along the inner (vitreal) surface of the retina.Opsins: Photosensitive proteins in the membranes of PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS such as the rods and the cones. Opsins have varied light absorption properties and are members of the G-PROTEIN-COUPLED RECEPTORS family. Their ligands are VITAMIN A-based chromophores.Diabetic Retinopathy: Disease of the RETINA as a complication of DIABETES MELLITUS. It is characterized by the progressive microvascular complications, such as ANEURYSM, interretinal EDEMA, and intraocular PATHOLOGIC NEOVASCULARIZATION.Adaptation, Ocular: The adjustment of the eye to variations in the intensity of light. Light adaptation is the adjustment of the eye when the light threshold is increased; DARK ADAPTATION when the light is greatly reduced. (From Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)Visual Pathways: Set of cell bodies and nerve fibers conducting impulses from the eyes to the cerebral cortex. It includes the RETINA; OPTIC NERVE; optic tract; and geniculocalcarine tract.Photic Stimulation: Investigative technique commonly used during ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY in which a series of bright light flashes or visual patterns are used to elicit brain activity.Rod Cell Outer Segment: The portion of a retinal rod cell situated between the ROD INNER SEGMENT and the RETINAL PIGMENT EPITHELIUM. It contains a stack of photosensitive disk membranes laden with RHODOPSIN.Blood-Retinal Barrier: A specialized transport barrier, in the EYE, formed by the retinal pigment EPITHELIUM, and the ENDOTHELIUM of the BLOOD VESSELS of the RETINA. TIGHT JUNCTIONS joining adjacent cells keep the barrier between cells continuous.Mice, Inbred C57BLChick Embryo: The developmental entity of a fertilized chicken egg (ZYGOTE). The developmental process begins about 24 h before the egg is laid at the BLASTODISC, a small whitish spot on the surface of the EGG YOLK. After 21 days of incubation, the embryo is fully developed before hatching.In Situ Hybridization: A technique that localizes specific nucleic acid sequences within intact chromosomes, eukaryotic cells, or bacterial cells through the use of specific nucleic acid-labeled probes.Retinitis Pigmentosa: Hereditary, progressive degeneration of the neuroepithelium of the retina characterized by night blindness and progressive contraction of the visual field.Ambystoma: A genus of the Ambystomatidae family. The best known species are the axolotl AMBYSTOMA MEXICANUM and the closely related tiger salamander Ambystoma tigrinum. They may retain gills and remain aquatic without developing all of the adult characteristics. However, under proper changes in the environment they metamorphose.Immunohistochemistry: Histochemical localization of immunoreactive substances using labeled antibodies as reagents.Fundus Oculi: The concave interior of the eye, consisting of the retina, the choroid, the sclera, the optic disk, and blood vessels, seen by means of the ophthalmoscope. (Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)Retinitis: Inflammation of the RETINA. It is rarely limited to the retina, but is commonly associated with diseases of the choroid (CHORIORETINITIS) and of the OPTIC DISK (neuroretinitis).Urodela: An order of the Amphibia class which includes salamanders and newts. They are characterized by usually having slim bodies and tails, four limbs of about equal size (except in Sirenidae), and a reduction in skull bones.Darkness: The absence of light.Fluorescein Angiography: Visualization of a vascular system after intravenous injection of a fluorescein solution. The images may be photographed or televised. It is used especially in studying the retinal and uveal vasculature.Cell Count: The number of CELLS of a specific kind, usually measured per unit volume or area of sample.Ophthalmoscopy: Examination of the interior of the eye with an ophthalmoscope.RNA, Messenger: RNA sequences that serve as templates for protein synthesis. Bacterial mRNAs are generally primary transcripts in that they do not require post-transcriptional processing. Eukaryotic mRNA is synthesized in the nucleus and must be exported to the cytoplasm for translation. Most eukaryotic mRNAs have a sequence of polyadenylic acid at the 3' end, referred to as the poly(A) tail. The function of this tail is not known for certain, but it may play a role in the export of mature mRNA from the nucleus as well as in helping stabilize some mRNA molecules by retarding their degradation in the cytoplasm.Glial Fibrillary Acidic Protein: An intermediate filament protein found only in glial cells or cells of glial origin. MW 51,000.Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental: Any of the processes by which nuclear, cytoplasmic, or intercellular factors influence the differential control of gene action during the developmental stages of an organism.Radiation Injuries, Experimental: Experimentally produced harmful effects of ionizing or non-ionizing RADIATION in CHORDATA animals.Neurons: The basic cellular units of nervous tissue. Each neuron consists of a body, an axon, and dendrites. Their purpose is to receive, conduct, and transmit impulses in the NERVOUS SYSTEM.Zebrafish: An exotic species of the family CYPRINIDAE, originally from Asia, that has been introduced in North America. They are used in embryological studies and to study the effects of certain chemicals on development.Injections: Introduction of substances into the body using a needle and syringe.Uveal Diseases: Diseases of the uvea.Disease Models, Animal: Naturally occurring or experimentally induced animal diseases with pathological processes sufficiently similar to those of human diseases. They are used as study models for human diseases.Microscopy, Confocal: A light microscopic technique in which only a small spot is illuminated and observed at a time. An image is constructed through point-by-point scanning of the field in this manner. Light sources may be conventional or laser, and fluorescence or transmitted observations are possible.Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction: A variation of the PCR technique in which cDNA is made from RNA via reverse transcription. The resultant cDNA is then amplified using standard PCR protocols.Light Signal Transduction: The conversion of absorbed light energy into molecular signals.Immunoenzyme Techniques: Immunologic techniques based on the use of: (1) enzyme-antibody conjugates; (2) enzyme-antigen conjugates; (3) antienzyme antibody followed by its homologous enzyme; or (4) enzyme-antienzyme complexes. These are used histologically for visualizing or labeling tissue specimens.Superior Colliculi: The anterior pair of the quadrigeminal bodies which coordinate the general behavioral orienting responses to visual stimuli, such as whole-body turning, and reaching.Recoverin: A neuronal calcium-sensor protein that is found in ROD PHOTORECEPTORS and CONE PHOTORECEPTORS. It interacts with G-PROTEIN-COUPLED RECEPTOR KINASE 1 in a Ca2+ dependent manner and plays an important role in PHOTOTRANSDUCTION.Cyprinidae: A family of freshwater fish comprising the minnows or CARPS.Macula Lutea: An oval area in the retina, 3 to 5 mm in diameter, usually located temporal to the posterior pole of the eye and slightly below the level of the optic disk. It is characterized by the presence of a yellow pigment diffusely permeating the inner layers, contains the fovea centralis in its center, and provides the best phototropic visual acuity. It is devoid of retinal blood vessels, except in its periphery, and receives nourishment from the choriocapillaris of the choroid. (From Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)Retinopathy of Prematurity: A bilateral retinopathy occurring in premature infants treated with excessively high concentrations of oxygen, characterized by vascular dilatation, proliferation, and tortuosity, edema, and retinal detachment, with ultimate conversion of the retina into a fibrous mass that can be seen as a dense retrolental membrane. Usually growth of the eye is arrested and may result in microophthalmia, and blindness may occur. (Dorland, 27th ed)In Situ Nick-End Labeling: An in situ method for detecting areas of DNA which are nicked during APOPTOSIS. Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase is used to add labeled dUTP, in a template-independent manner, to the 3 prime OH ends of either single- or double-stranded DNA. The terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase nick end labeling, or TUNEL, assay labels apoptosis on a single-cell level, making it more sensitive than agarose gel electrophoresis for analysis of DNA FRAGMENTATION.Nerve Tissue ProteinsFovea Centralis: An area approximately 1.5 millimeters in diameter within the macula lutea where the retina thins out greatly because of the oblique shifting of all layers except the pigment epithelium layer. It includes the sloping walls of the fovea (clivus) and contains a few rods in its periphery. In its center (foveola) are the cones most adapted to yield high visual acuity, each cone being connected to only one ganglion cell. (Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)Ciliary Body: A ring of tissue extending from the scleral spur to the ora serrata of the RETINA. It consists of the uveal portion and the epithelial portion. The ciliary muscle is in the uveal portion and the ciliary processes are in the epithelial portion.Arrestin: A 48-Kd protein of the outer segment of the retinal rods and a component of the phototransduction cascade. Arrestin quenches G-protein activation by binding to phosphorylated photolyzed rhodopsin. Arrestin causes experimental autoimmune uveitis when injected into laboratory animals.Blotting, Western: Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.Animals, Newborn: Refers to animals in the period of time just after birth.Aminobutyrates: Derivatives of BUTYRIC ACID that contain one or more amino groups attached to the aliphatic structure. Included under this heading are a broad variety of acid forms, salts, esters, and amides that include the aminobutryrate structure.Rats, Mutant Strains: Rats bearing mutant genes which are phenotypically expressed in the animals.Retinal Photoreceptor Cell Outer Segment: The light sensitive outer portion of a retinal rod or a cone photoreceptor cell. The outer segment contains a stack of disk membranes laden with photoreceptive pigments (RETINAL PIGMENTS). The outer segment is connected to the inner segment by a PHOTORECEPTOR CONNECTING CILIUM.Macular Degeneration: Degenerative changes in the RETINA usually of older adults which results in a loss of vision in the center of the visual field (the MACULA LUTEA) because of damage to the retina. It occurs in dry and wet forms.Ion-Selective Electrodes: Electrodes which can be used to measure the concentration of particular ions in cells, tissues, or solutions.Rabbits: The species Oryctolagus cuniculus, in the family Leporidae, order LAGOMORPHA. Rabbits are born in burrows, furless, and with eyes and ears closed. In contrast with HARES, rabbits have 22 chromosome pairs.Perches: A common name for fish of the family Percidae, belonging to the suborder Percoidei, order PERCIFORMES.Axons: Nerve fibers that are capable of rapidly conducting impulses away from the neuron cell body.Macaca fascicularis: A species of the genus MACACA which typically lives near the coast in tidal creeks and mangrove swamps primarily on the islands of the Malay peninsula.Glaucoma: An ocular disease, occurring in many forms, having as its primary characteristics an unstable or a sustained increase in the intraocular pressure which the eye cannot withstand without damage to its structure or impairment of its function. The consequences of the increased pressure may be manifested in a variety of symptoms, depending upon type and severity, such as excavation of the optic disk, hardness of the eyeball, corneal anesthesia, reduced visual acuity, seeing of colored halos around lights, disturbed dark adaptation, visual field defects, and headaches. (Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)S100 Calcium Binding Protein G: A calbindin protein found in many mammalian tissues, including the UTERUS, PLACENTA, BONE, PITUITARY GLAND, and KIDNEYS. In intestinal ENTEROCYTES it mediates intracellular calcium transport from apical to basolateral membranes via calcium binding at two EF-HAND MOTIFS. Expression is regulated in some tissues by VITAMIN D.Lens, Crystalline: A transparent, biconvex structure of the EYE, enclosed in a capsule and situated behind the IRIS and in front of the vitreous humor (VITREOUS BODY). It is slightly overlapped at its margin by the ciliary processes. Adaptation by the CILIARY BODY is crucial for OCULAR ACCOMMODATION.Retinal Dysplasia: Congenital, often bilateral, retinal abnormality characterized by the arrangement of outer nuclear retinal cells in a palisading or radiating pattern surrounding a central ocular space. This disorder is sometimes hereditary.Tomography, Optical Coherence: An imaging method using LASERS that is used for mapping subsurface structure. When a reflective site in the sample is at the same optical path length (coherence) as the reference mirror, the detector observes interference fringes.Injections, Intraocular: The administration of substances into the eye with a hypodermic syringe.Cats: The domestic cat, Felis catus, of the carnivore family FELIDAE, comprising over 30 different breeds. The domestic cat is descended primarily from the wild cat of Africa and extreme southwestern Asia. Though probably present in towns in Palestine as long ago as 7000 years, actual domestication occurred in Egypt about 4000 years ago. (From Walker's Mammals of the World, 6th ed, p801)TurtlesCone Opsins: Photosensitive proteins expressed in the CONE PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS. They are the protein components of cone photopigments. Cone opsins are classified by their peak absorption wavelengths.Albinism: General term for a number of inherited defects of amino acid metabolism in which there is a deficiency or absence of pigment in the eyes, skin, or hair.Receptors, GABA: Cell-surface proteins that bind GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID with high affinity and trigger changes that influence the behavior of cells. GABA-A receptors control chloride channels formed by the receptor complex itself. They are blocked by bicuculline and usually have modulatory sites sensitive to benzodiazepines and barbiturates. GABA-B receptors act through G-proteins on several effector systems, are insensitive to bicuculline, and have a high affinity for L-baclofen.Mice, Knockout: Strains of mice in which certain GENES of their GENOMES have been disrupted, or "knocked-out". To produce knockouts, using RECOMBINANT DNA technology, the normal DNA sequence of the gene being studied is altered to prevent synthesis of a normal gene product. Cloned cells in which this DNA alteration is successful are then injected into mouse EMBRYOS to produce chimeric mice. The chimeric mice are then bred to yield a strain in which all the cells of the mouse contain the disrupted gene. Knockout mice are used as EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODELS for diseases (DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL) and to clarify the functions of the genes.Rats, Sprague-Dawley: A strain of albino rat used widely for experimental purposes because of its calmness and ease of handling. It was developed by the Sprague-Dawley Animal Company.Rats, Inbred BNVisual Fields: The total area or space visible in a person's peripheral vision with the eye looking straightforward.Dendrites: Extensions of the nerve cell body. They are short and branched and receive stimuli from other NEURONS.Optic Disk: The portion of the optic nerve seen in the fundus with the ophthalmoscope. It is formed by the meeting of all the retinal ganglion cell axons as they enter the optic nerve.cis-trans-Isomerases: Enzymes that catalyze the rearrangement of geometry about double bonds. EC 5.2.Cell Differentiation: Progressive restriction of the developmental potential and increasing specialization of function that leads to the formation of specialized cells, tissues, and organs.Rats, Long-Evans: An outbred strain of rats developed in 1915 by crossing several Wistar Institute white females with a wild gray male. Inbred strains have been derived from this original outbred strain, including Long-Evans cinnamon rats (RATS, INBRED LEC) and Otsuka-Long-Evans-Tokushima Fatty rats (RATS, INBRED OLETF), which are models for Wilson's disease and non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, respectively.Pineal Gland: A light-sensitive neuroendocrine organ attached to the roof of the THIRD VENTRICLE of the brain. The pineal gland secretes MELATONIN, other BIOGENIC AMINES and NEUROPEPTIDES.Intravitreal Injections: The administration of substances into the VITREOUS BODY of the eye with a hypodermic syringe.
... region of the retina. As such, a standard vision test may underrepresent the visual deficit experienced by patients who report ... Retina. 36 (10): 1806-1822. doi:10.1097/IAE.0000000000001283. Brown, Jamie C.; Goldstein, Judith E.; Chan, Tiffany L.; Massof, ... is an advanced form of age-related macular degeneration that can result in the progressive and irreversible loss of retina ( ... October 2016). "CLINICAL ENDPOINTS FOR THE STUDY OF GEOGRAPHIC ATROPHY SECONDARY TO AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION". ...
January 2013). "Safety and effect on rod function of ACU-4429, a novel small-molecule visual cycle modulator". Retina. 32 (1): ... By blocking the isomerisation of retinol, emixustat hydrochloride may decrease the oxygen demand of the retina and therefore ... "Pathogenesis of Age-Related Macular Degeneration" (PDF). Medical Retina; ESASO Course Series. Institute of Ophthalmology and ... Retina. 34 (3): 603-609. doi:10.1097/01.iae.0000434565.80060.f8. PMID 24056528. Akula, J.D.; et al. (2010). "Visual cycle ...
... with subspecialist expertise in surgical retina, medical retina, retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) treatments, and cataract ... "About Mahi". Retina Surgery. Retrieved 1 August 2017. "Mr Mahi Muqit". Moorfields Private Eye Hospital. Retrieved 1 August 2017 ... He specialises in cataract surgery, diabetic eye disease, medical retina problems, intravitreal therapy, and vitreoretinal ... and a three-year Medical Retina Clinical Research Fellowship at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital, specialising in diabetic ...
Even though antibiotics can have negative impacts on the retina in high concentrations, the facts that visual acuity worsens in ... Retina (Philadelphia, Pa.). 28 (6): 877-883. doi:10.1097/IAE.0b013e31816b3180. ISSN 0275-004X. PMID 18536606. Dossarps, Denis; ... d'Azy, Cédric Benoist; Pereira, Bruno; Naughton, Geraldine; Chiambaretta, Frédéric; Dutheil, Frédéric (2016-06-03). " ... Bron, Alain M.; Koehrer, Philippe; Aho-Glélé, Ludwig S.; Creuzot-Garcher, Catherine (2016). "Endophthalmitis after intravitreal ...
Evan Williams (actor)
"Visitors Parking". Retina Cam Productions. 24 October 2016. Retrieved 18 June 2017. Evan Williams on IMDb. ... 29 September 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2017. "Evan Williams tells us about playing one half of the gay power couple at the ... 18 September 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2017. "Interview: Evan Williams Gets In Royal Trouble In 'Versailles'". Hidden Remote. ... 12 November 2016. Retrieved 18 January 2017. "2017 TV Nominees - Academy.ca". Academy.ca. Retrieved 18 January 2017. " ...
David E.I. Pyott
"Board - Retina Global". Retrieved 2016-09-16. "David E. I. Pyott, CBE" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-09-16. "Board of Directors : ... Retina Global and the American Glaucoma Society Foundation. David also serves on the Boards of BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Alnylam ... On March 9, 2016, the foundation pledged $2 million to the American Academy of Ophthalmology. When the donation was made, it ... Retrieved 2016-09-16. "The Best-Performing CEOs in the World". Retrieved 2016-09-16. "United Cerebral Palsy Gala Nets $518K - ...
Packers Plus Energy Services
The Retina is designed to detect multi-stage completion system operations and their effects on the reservoir. Packers Plus ... "ePLUS Retina Monitoring System , Packers Plus". Packers Plus. Retrieved 2016-05-08. "Packers Plus opens Edmonton manufacturing ... In 2015, the Packers Plus ePLUS Retina Monitoring System won the World Oil Best Visualization and Collaboration award. ...
Demographics of El Salvador
Guzman, John (2011). Reflections Behind The Retina. Xlibris Corporation. p. 192. ,access-date= requires ,url= (help)[self- ... Retrieved 20 January 2016. "Jose Napoleon Duarte,Hernandez Martinez,Ungo,Matanza,Central American Common Market,CACM,urban ... Retrieved 20 January 2016. "El Salvador - Indigenous peoples". Minority rights groups international. ... El Salvador's population was 6,344,722 in 2016, compared to 2,200,000 in 1950. In 2010 the percentage of the population below ...
... which strikes the retina of the eyes is used to treat diabetic retinopathy and also circadian rhythm disorders ... Some, but not all, totally blind people whose retinae are intact, may benefit from light therapy. ... is inhibited by light and permitted by darkness as registered by photosensitive ganglion cells in the retina. To some ... light boxes providing very specific types of artificial illumination to the retina of the eye are effective. ...
Familial exudative vitreoretinopathy
3 Disruption of this path way leads to abnormalities of vascu- lar growth in the peripheral retina. 2,3 It is typically ... FEVR is characterized by exudative leakage and hemorrhage of the blood vessels in the retina, along with incomplete ... Ophthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina. 2016;47(1):14-19. 4. Pendergast SD, Trese MT. Familial exudative vitreoreti- nopathy. ... is a genetic disorder affecting the growth and development of blood vessels in the retina of the eye. This disease can lead to ...
Either clumps of protein or yellow-brown pigment may be deposited in the lens reducing the transmission of light to the retina ... Retina. 32 (3): 499-505. doi:10.1097/IAE.0b013e31822529cf. PMID 22392091. Kokavec, Jan; Min, San H; Tan, Mei H; Gilhotra, ... obstructing light from reaching the retina at the back of the eye. Cataracts may develop in 0.7 to 8.0% of cases following ... but removes enough to allow light to pass directly through to the retina. Serious side effects are rare. Posterior capsular ...
If close attention is not paid to the retina of a patient with vision loss and brain lesions, their symptoms may be mistaken ... Susac Syndrome: the triad of microangiopathy of the brain and retina with hearing loss in young women. Neurology 44(4): 591-3; ... Susac J, Hardman J, Selhorst J (1979). "Microangiopathy of the brain and retina". Neurology. 29 (3): 313. doi:10.1212/wnl.29.3. ... retina, and inner ear. Patients typically present with low frequency hearing loss detectable via an audiogram. Headaches are ...
USC Eye Institute
"Overview of the Artificial Retina Project". Second SIght. Nov 14, 2014 Second Sight Amendment No. 3 to Form S-1: Registration ... In April 2016 it received a $25 million gift from Edward P. Roski and his wife, Gayle, and was renamed in their honor. Members ... April 5, 2016.  Eric Swanson for Optical Coherence Tomography News. Mar 29 2009 Ophthalmic Optical Coherence Tomography ... Statement Miriam Karmel for Eyenet Magazine, March 2012 Clinical Update: Retina. Retinal Prostheses: Progress and Problems " ...
The part of the retina covered by light-sensitive cells is therefore termed the pars-optica retinae, and the blind part of the ... Sivak JG, Allen D (1975). "An evaluation of the ramp retina on the horse eye". Vision Res. 15 (12): 1353-1356. doi:10.1016/0042 ... The nervous tunic (or retina) is made up of cells which are extensions of the brain, coming off the optic nerve. These ... Wouters L, De Moor A (1979). "Ultrastructure of the pigment epithelium and the photoreceptors in the retina of the horse". Am J ...
"Optimization of Artificial Retina implant's vision" (PDF). "Objective Vision Project official". Bidollahkhany, Michael. The BCI ... This project officially launched in May 2016, with The aim of making more adaptation between Computer Vision (Include Visionary ... Turkey 2015-2016)) and grew our research to Visionary CORTEX of Brain" ,Michael Bidollahkhany said. Human visual system model ... lecture(reviewed sections of). Rasht : Ahrar institute of technology and higher education, 2016.. ...
2008 Gertrude Pyron Award from the Retina Research Foundation and the American Society of Retina Specialists, 2010 She is a ... Her residency was at the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital, followed by a retina fellowship at Hopkins. She was ... At Wilmer, she directed the Retina Fellowship Training Program. She became the Ophthalmologist-in-Chief of Wills Eye Hospital ... "Leadership - The American Society of Retina Specialists". Asrs.org. Retrieved 2013-12-31. ...
"iMac with retina 5K display". Apple Inc. Retrieved April 5, 2015. "HP's new displays push curves, VR and a 5K priced so low you ... The Apple Retina 5K iMac released in 2014 used a custom internal interface to drive its display panel at 60 Hz. 4K resolution ... "Hands On: Apple's iMac with Retina Display". Retrieved 2016-10-27. ... As of 2016, the world uses 1080p as the mainstream HD standard. However, there is a rapid increase in media content being ...
In 1949, he established the world's first retina service and first retinal disease fellowship at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear ... He founded a research laboratory for the investigation of retinal disease, the Retina Foundation, in 1950. Now known as the ... Schepens invented the binocular indirect ophthalmoscope (BIO), which is routinely used to look at the retina. His original BIO ... "33rd Annual Meeting" (PDF). The Retina Society. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-06-21. American Academy of ...
Some, but not all, totally blind people whose retinae are intact, may benefit from light therapy. Light therapy has been tested ... retina. This does not require looking directly into the light. Considering three major factors - clinical efficacy, ocular and ... Light therapy which strikes the retina of the eyes is used to treat diabetic retinopathy and also circadian rhythm disorders ... is inhibited by light and permitted by darkness as registered by photosensitive ganglion cells in the retina. To some degree, ...
The lack of oxygen in the retina causes fragile, new, blood vessels to grow along the retina and in the clear, gel-like ... It produces cross-sectional images of the retina (B-scans) which can be used to measure the thickness of the retina and to ... 2,000 burns in the retina with the hope of reducing the retina's oxygen demand, and hence the possibility of ischemia. It is ... dysfunction of the neurons of the inner retina, followed in later stages by changes in the function of the outer retina, ...
Rod density is greater in the peripheral retina than in the central retina. Cones are responsible for colour vision. They ... as it does not even reach the retina. The retina contains two major types of light-sensitive photoreceptor cells used for ... Only a few are present at the sides of the retina. Objects are seen most sharply in focus when their images fall on the fovea, ... This projects an upright image on a specialised retina. The resulting eye is a mixture of a simple eye within a compound eye. ...
Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool
Apple's Retina MacBook Pro controversy. In 2012, Apple's Retina MacBook Pro debuted on EPEAT with a Gold rating after ... Retrieved 2016-02-11.. *^ "President Bush Requires Federal Agencies to Buy EPEAT Registered Green Electronic Products" (PDF) ( ... Retrieved 2016-02-11.. *^ "HDTVs Meet Environmental Standards, Make EPEAT Debut - Green Electronics Council". Green Electronics ... Retrieved 2016-02-11.. *^ Seth Weintraub (July 7, 2012). "Apple's new designs force it to abandon EPEAT Green standard, ...
The Retina MacBook introduced USB-C connectivity for displays. The 2016 MacBook Pro uses a combination Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ... The 21.5-inch version can be used only with the Retina MacBook, and the 2016 MacBook Pro, while the 27-inch version can only be ... The iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 and later "Retina Display" has the lowest dot pitch of any Apple display, being 960×640 or 1136× ... The Retina MacBook Pro supports HDMI output from a built-in connector in addition to its two Thunderbolt connectors. http://www ...
... similar to the MacBook Pro Retina which came out in 2012. The October 2013 refresh of the 13" MacBook Pro Retina, with a ... "MacBook Pro with Retina display review (13-inch, 2013)". Engadget. AOL. Chris Welch. "Apple's $1,499 13-inch MacBook Pro has an ... Many in the tech community had expected Apple to release a MacBook Air with Retina Display by mid-2013, ... "13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display review (2013)". The Verge. Vox Media. Dan Ackerman (January 25, 2008). "Apple MacBook ...
... causing the capillaries in the retina to dilate and leak fluid into the retina. Less common today with modern lens replacement ... A number of drugs can cause changes in the retina that can lead to macular edema. The effect of each drug is variable and some ... Blockage of a vein in the retina can cause engorgement of the other retinal veins causing them to leak fluid under or into the ... Chronic or uncontrolled diabetes type 2 can affect peripheral blood vessels including those of the retina which may leak fluid ...
Atul Kumar (ophthalmologist)
Kumar is a specialist in diseases of the retina, vitreous and uvea and their management. His academic disciplines include ... "Past Chairperson Scientific Committee - Vitreo Retina Society". vrsi.in. Retrieved 2017-09-24. MHA, Ministry of Home Affairs ( ... He further completed his senior residency in vitreo-retina and uvea unit from the same institute and afterwards joined as ... Disorders of Retina and Vitreous (1st ed.). CBS. ISBN 9788123924106. Velpandian, Thirumurthy (2016-02-29). Pharmacology of ...
Vision is most noticeably impaired when the macula (center of retina and focus of vision) is damaged, leaving peripheral vision ... Defective ABCA4 leads to improper shuttling of vitamin A throughout the retina, and accelerated formation of toxic vitamin A ... Deutman, August; Hoyng, Carol; van Lith-Verhoeven, Janneke (2006). "Macular dystrophies". Retina (4 ed.). Elsevier Mosby. pp. ... "The 11-cis Retinal Origins of Lipofuscin in the Retina". Progress in molecular biology and translational science. 134: e1-12. ...
This model of MacBook does not have a Retina Display. A MacBook Air model with an 11-inch screen was available from October ... A redesigned MacBook Pro was introduced on October 27, 2016, which is thinner and lighter than the previous generation MacBook ... Retrieved October 27, 2016. "MacBook Air". Retrieved October 27, 2016. "MacBook". Retrieved October 27, 2016. "MacBook Pro". ... 2010 to October 2016. In 2017, the MacBook Air received a small refresh, with the processor speed increased 1.8 GHz. The ...
Apple Thunderbolt Display
"MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Can Run 3 External Displays". Retrieved 21 February 2014. "MacBook Pro Retina Display does ... MacBook Retina (early 2015 and late 2016): Cannot be connected with Apple Thunderbolt Display as it lacks a Thunderbolt port. ... Also they are not compatible with the MacBook (Retina) 12" because its USB-C port doesn't allow a Thunderbolt adapter. MacBook ... MacBook Pro (Late 2016): Apple released a Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter for enabling the Thunderbolt 3 ports of ...
Type 2 diabetes
Retrieved 10 February 2016.. *^ a b c Maruthur NM, Tseng E, Hutfless S, Wilson LM, Suarez-Cuervo C, Berger Z, Chu Y, Iyoha E, ... Archived from the original on 2016-08-14.. *^ a b Leutholtz BC, Ripoll I (2011). "Diabetes". Exercise and disease management ( ... Retrieved 10 February 2016.. *^ a b Pasquel FJ, Umpierrez GE (November 2014). "Hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state: a historic ... A 2016 systematic review found potential harm to treating to targets lower than 140 mmHg, and a subsequent review in 2019 ...
Retrieved 2016-11-11.. *^ "Red Book-Report of the Committee on Infectious Diseases, 29th Edition. The American Academy of ... Retina. *Retinitis *Chorioretinitis. *Cytomegalovirus retinitis. *Retinal detachment. *Retinoschisis. *Ocular ischemic syndrome ... Kapoor VS, Whyte R, Vedula SS (2016). "Interventions for preventing ophthalmia neonatorum". Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 9: ...
... retina, or lens), as well as can create complication that can cause cataracts, glaucoma, retinal damage, age-related macular ... Leber's Congenital Amaurosis damages the light receptors in the retina and usually begins affecting sight in early childhood, ... Chodosh, Sara (24 March 2016). "The Competitive World of Blind Sports". The Atlantic. Retrieved 29 July 2018.. ... 8 October 2016). "Global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and years lived with disability for 310 diseases and ...
Ophthalmology in medieval Islam
Avicenna, in The Canon of Medicine (c. 1025), described sight as one of the five external senses. The Latin word "retina" is ... In his Colliget, Averroes (1126-1198) was the first to attribute photoreceptor properties to the retina, and he was also the ... 2016 (10): 649-662.. *^ Finger, Stanley (1994), Origins of Neuroscience: A History of Explorations Into Brain Function, Oxford ... which in turn led to the discovery that the retina is the principal organ of sight. ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
OPN1LW - Википедија, слободна енциклопедија
The Detached Retina: Aspects of SF and Fantasy by Brian Aldiss (1995), page 78. ... Retrieved 2016-10-04.. *^ L. Lipking. Frankenstein the True Story; or Rousseau Judges Jean-Jacques. (Published in the Norton ... Retrieved 2016-10-04.. *^ Frankenstein:Celluloid Monster at the National Library of Medicine website of the (U.S.) National ... Retrieved 23 May 2016.. *^ "Announcing FRANKENSTEIN, a new interactive literary app for iPad and iPhone". Profile Books. ...
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Orders of magnitude (area)
"Part XIII: Facts and Figures concerning the human retina". Webvision. University of Utah. Retrieved 2011-09-28.. ... Retrieved 2016-09-16.. *^ Taagepera, Rein (1979). "Size and Duration of Empires: Growth-Decline Curves, 600 B.C. to 600 A.D.". ... Retrieved 2016-11-12.. *^ Greenberg, Ralph. "THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA (Some Elegant Numerical Relationships)". Retrieved 2012- ...
Archived from the original on 15 August 2016.. *^ a b c Azari, Amir A.; Barney, Neal P. (2013-10-23). "Conjunctivitis". JAMA. ... Retrieved 31 December 2016.. *^ Hamborsky J, Kroger A, Wolfe C, eds. (2015). Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable ... Retina. *Retinitis *Chorioretinitis. *Cytomegalovirus retinitis. *Retinal detachment. *Retinoschisis. *Ocular ischemic syndrome ... Archived from the original on 3 December 2016.. *^ Visscher, KL; Hutnik, CM; Thomas, M (November 2009). "Evidence-based ...
The bird retina has a fan shaped blood supply system called the pecten. ... Retrieved 30 March 2016.. *^ N Reid (2006). "Birds on New England wool properties - A woolgrower guide" (PDF). Land, Water & ... "Will Wind Turbines Ever Be Safe for Birds?", by Emma Bryce, Audubon, US National Audubon Society, 16 March 2016. Accessed 19 ...
Evolution of mammals
Probably as a side-effect of the nocturnal life, mammals lost two of the four cone opsins, photoreceptors in the retina, ... Retrieved 14 September 2016.. *^ Switek, Brian. "Getting to the Root of Fur". National Geographic. Retrieved 24 November 2014. ... Benoit, J.; Manger, P. R.; Rubidge, B. S. (9 May 2016). "Palaeoneurological clues to the evolution of defining mammalian soft ... 5 January 2016). "The Interrelationships of Placental Mammals and the Limits of Phylogenetic Inference". Genome Biology and ...
Shift work sleep disorder
Photoreceptors located in the retina of the eye send information about environmental light through the retinohypothalamic tract ... Axelsson, John; Kecklund, Göran (2016-11-01). "Health consequences of shift work and insufficient sleep". BMJ. 355: i5210. doi: ... Lee ML, Howard ME, Horrey WJ, Liang Y, Anderson C, Shreeve MS, O'Brien CS, Czeisler CA (January 2016). "High risk of near-crash ... Malheiro, Adriana; Almeida, Carlos Mauricio Oliveira de (2016). "Sleep, immunity and shift workers: a review". Sleep Science. 9 ...
Around the fovea extends the central retina for about 6 mm and then the peripheral retina. The farthest edge of the retina is ... The vertebrate retina is inverted in the sense that the light sensing cells are in back of the retina, so that light has to ... Photobiology of the retina "Light-Induced Damage to the Retina". Archived from the original on 9 August 2012. Retrieved 27 July ... The entire retina contains about 7 million cones and 75 to 150 million rods. The optic disc, a part of the retina sometimes ...
... and retina. ... Archived (PDF) from the original on 2016-10-24.. *^ a b Wiebe K ... Archived from the original on November 13, 2016.. *^ a b "Epinephrine". The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists. ... Retrieved 8 December 2016.. *^ a b "Epinephrine". International Drug Price Indicator Guide. Archived from the original on 22 ... Archived from the original on 2016-03-06.. *^ "Epinephrine HFA MDI (E004) -- A Proposed Reformulation to Replace OTC Primatene ...
Evolution of nervous systems
Creatina quinase, a enciclopedia libre
망막색소상피세포 - 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
망막색소상피는 단일층을 형성하며, 망막뉴런(neural retina)과 맥락막(choroid)의 사이에 위치하며, 이를 통하여 망막은 면역 격리 지역으로서 정상적인 기능을 수행할 수 있다.  ... 망막색소상피세포는 혈액 망막 장벽 (Blood Retina Barrier, BRB)를 형성한다. 망막색소상피세포는 세포 간에 밀착연접 (tight junction)으로 연결된 상태이며, 이러한 결합을 통하여 다른 신체 조직들에 ... Tanihara H, Inatani M, and Honda Y. Growth factors and their receptors in the retina and pigment epithelium. Prog Retin Eye Res ... Cellular and subcellular patterns of expression of bFGF and CNTF in the normal and light stressed adult rat retina. Exp Eye Res ...
Furthermore, the rods and cones located in the retina of the human eye cannot detect the very short (below 360 nm) ultraviolet ... in the visual molecule retinal in the human retina, which change triggers the sensation of vision. ... which suggests the presence of second harmonic generation in the retina.. ... August 2016). "Direct measurements of the extraordinary optical momentum and transverse spin-dependent force using a nano- ...
Central retinal artery
The entire retina (with the exception of the fovea) becomes pale and swollen and opaque while the central fovea still appears ... The central part of the retina where the light rays are focussed after passing through the pupil and the lens is a circular ... It pierces the eyeball close to the optic nerve, sending branches over the internal surface of the retina, and these terminal ... there is a branch of the ciliary circulation called the cilio-retinal artery which supplies the retina between the macula and ...
A comparison of GABAC and ρ subunit receptors from the white perch retina | Visual Neuroscience | Cambridge Core
A comparison of GABAC and ρ subunit receptors from the white perch retina - Volume 14 Issue 5 - Aohua Qian, George Hyatt, ... Ogurusu T, Taira H. & Shingai R. (1995). Identification of GABAA receptor subunits in rat retina: Cloning of the rat GABAA ... Wang T.L., Guggino W.B. & Cutting G.R. (1994). A novel γ-aminobutyric acid receptor subunit (ρ2) cloned from human retina forms ... A comparison of GABAC and ρ subunit receptors from the white perch retina. * Aohua Qian (a1), George Hyatt (a1), Andres ...
Will this work with the Early 2016 Retina MacBook? - Apple
Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display? * Asked ... Answer now (Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K ... 1 Answer (Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display ... Flag as inappropriate (Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with ...
Microsoft Releases Retina-Friendly Office for Mac 2016 Preview
All of these are now optimized for retina displays, support full-screen views and have revamped ribbon interfaces. ... Microsoft releases Office for Mac 2016 Preview with Retina graphics and cloud integration. by Napier Lopez - in Insider ... In the few past months, its been busy creating the upcoming Office 2016 for Windows, as well as new universal apps for Windows ... Finally, Microsoft has also been pushing out updates to OneNote recently, all of which are included in Office 2016. You can now ...
MacBook Retina 12' 2016 Screws - iFixit
MacBook Retina 12 2016 parts for DIY repair. Screens, batteries, and small parts all tested and guaranteed with fast shipping ... MacBook 12 Retina (Early 2015-2017) Lower Case Screw Set Replace the color coordinated exterior screws that hold the lower ... Grab a toolkit for your MacBook Retina 12 2016 model and fix your broken laptop! ... an updated version of the 2015 Retina MacBook, bearing the model number A1534 and the EMC number 2991. Available in four colors ...
Editing Retina MacBook 2016 Teardown - iFixit
GitHub - mikevoets/jama16-retina-replication: JAMA 2016; 316(22) Replication Study
Contribute to mikevoets/jama16-retina-replication development by creating an account on GitHub. ... retina --num_gpus=2 --batch_size=64 To run the benchmarks to measure performance of evaluating test data sets, run the above ... Code for JAMA 2016; 316(22) Replication Study. Published article link: arXiv:1803.04337. ... of a deep learning algorithm for detection of diabetic retinopathy in retinal fundus photographs published in JAMA 2016; 316(22 ...
Retina Update for the Optometrist Tickets, Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 7:00 AM | Eventbrite
... presents Retina Update for the Optometrist - Sunday, December 11, 2016 at Chicago Marriott Oak Brook, Oak Brook, IL. Find event ... Retina Update for the Optometrist. Illinois Retina Associates, S.C. Sunday, December 11, 2016 from 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CST) Oak ... Have questions about Retina Update for the Optometrist? Contact Illinois Retina Associates, S.C. ... Retina Update for the Optometrist Things to do in Oak Brook, IL Seminar Health ...
Apple MLHA2CT/A 12' MacBook Retina (2016) 1.3GHz... at MacSales.com
Apple MLHA2CT/A 12-inch MacBook Retina, 1.3GHz Core m7 Early 2016 Space Gray, with 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, ... Apple 12-inch MacBook with Retina display - Space Gray 1.3GHz Dual-Core Intel Core m7 Processor OWC SKU: UAIB3S43XXXX0XI Apple ... 12.0" (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology and 2304 by 1440 resolution ... Retina™, Shuffle™, Siri™, Skia™, SnapBack™, StyleWriter™, and WebScript™ are a trademarks of Apple Inc. ...
iFixit tears down the 2016 Retina MacBook, finds minor hardware tweaks
Retina display is infused with the glass, making display replacements expensive. For the most part, its no easier to repair ... As noted right off the bat in the teardown, Apple has kept the external design of the Retina MacBook completely the same with ... Just last week, Apple launched the second generation of its Retina MacBook lineup with a bump in CPU and SSD speed performance ... The rest of the magic occurs on the super tiny logic board, which was also present in the previous generation Retina MacBook. ...
Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display? - Apple ...
Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display?. What ... Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display? ... Flag as inappropriate (Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with ... what cable do i use to connect my 2013 MacBook Pro Retina to an external monitor * Asked by John O from The Woodlands ...
2016 Touchbar Retina Macbook Pro 15' - General Marketplace - TyreSmoke
Touchbar Retina Macbook Pro. 2.6Ghz i7 Quad Core, 16Gb, 256Gb SSD. New in April 2017 at about 2600 q... ... Touchbar Retina Macbook Pro. 2.6Ghz i7 Quad Core, 16Gb, 256Gb SSD. New in April 2017 at about 2600 quid - plenty of warranty ... 2016 Touchbar Retina Macbook Pro 15 Started by Mac, July 5, 2017. ...
Universal Cycles -- Bell Star Pro Shield Helmets 2016 - Retina Sear/White Blur 
Retina Sear/White Blur :: From $169.95 :: Bell Helmet Closeouts :: UniversalCycles.com - 30,000+ mountain & road cycling parts ... Large (Retina Sear/White Blur). ×. Bell Star Pro Shield Helmets 2016 - Retina Sear/White Blur. Large (Retina Sear/White Blur). ... Retina Sear/White Blur - Large (Retina Sear/White Blur) ... Bell Falcon MIPS Helmet 2018 - Matte/Gloss Retina Sear/Black. ... Bell Span Youth Helmet 2018 - Matte Retina Sear/Black Stoked. From: $44.95 ...
Back to the Mac: Microsoft releases redesigned Office for Mac 2016 Preview w/ Retina support, collaboration, more - 9to5Mac
In addition to being sandboxed and fully Cocoa rather than Carbon, each new app is optimized for Retina displays, features full ... Office for Mac 2016 Preview is now available to try for free and includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote. OS X ... PowerPoint 2016 also includes a brand new presentation mode for presenters. Each of the new Office 2016 Preview apps can take ... Back to the Mac: Microsoft releases redesigned Office for Mac 2016 Preview w/ Retina support, collaboration, more. Zac Hall ...
ARVO 2016: What Does It Take to Develop a Stem-Cell Therapy for the Retina? - Eye on the Cure
Central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO) is a blockage of the main vein in the retina. (Blockage of the small veins in the retina ... The eye is potentially protected from immune insults by the blood-retina barrier on the outside of the retina, but this barrier ... My husband has retina degeneration that he has had since birth. His right eye is totally blind.. His left eye is 20/500 and ... They said my retina is destroyed from the bacteria.my right eye also has a cataract on it & eventually will have to be removed ...
MacBook Pro Pre 2016 Retina 15-inch Skins | iStyles
Compare Apple 21.5' iMac with Retina 4K Display Mid 2017 vs Apple 15.4' MacBook Pro with Touch Bar Late 2016, Space Gray vs...
Compare Apple 13.3' MacBook Pro Silver, Late 2016 vs Apple 13.3' MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with Retina Display Early 2015 vs...
MacBook 2015 (model A1534) Compatible with 2016 Retina Display (model A1534)? - Ask Different
Replace a 2017 Touch Bar MacBook Pro retina display with late 2013 MacBook Pro retina display? ... Just an update, I ordered a new Retina Timing Controller (TCON) Board Flex Cable and replaced the old one and the computer is ... Heres the scenario- My friend destroys his 12" 2015 retina display macbook (model A1534) and I tell him I can replace the ... HDMI output problem with late-2013 13 inch macbook pro with retina ...
Pride MacBook Pro Pre 2016 Retina 13-inch Skin | iStyles
iStyles your 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina with a Pride MacBook Pro Pre 2016 Retina 13-inch Skin. Vibrant, premium quality ... Skins provide low profile protection with no bulk and protects your 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina from scratches. The unique ... If the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina is enclosed in a case, the device will not be able to "breath" as well, resulting in ... Cases are available for other electronics but it is important never to enclose a 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina in a case. ...
Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (2016) Anmeldelser - alaTest.dk
Læs 417 anmeldelser og find laveste priser på Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (2016). Samlet er Bærbar PC vurderet til 91/100 ... Attractive and well-built ; Thinner and lighter ; Retina screen is brighter and more colorful than ever ; Impressive audio ... Prissammenligning for Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (2016). Vis 9 lokale priser ... MacBook Pro review (2016): A step forward and a step back. Theres lots to like about the new MacBook Pro: its slimmed-down ...
MacBook Pro Retina 13" 2016-2018 Repair Services
... iResQ will be repairing the MacBook Pro with Retina display upon its release. ... Dont freak out if you broken your beautiful Retina display, iResQ can fix it! ... MacBook Pro Retina 13" 2016-2018 Repair Services. Services and Repairs. *Note: If you see a lower price somewhere else, check ... 13 Retina MacBook Pro with Touchbar A1706 LCD Repair/Replacement Service With this service, we will replace your broken or ...
Laptopuri APPLE Macbook 12 Retina 2016 Core M5 1.2 GHz 512GB SSD Roz 131604... - Quickmobile
Laptopuri Macbook 12 Retina 2016 Core M5 1.2 GHz 512GB SSD Roz 131604 Noul MacBook cu ecran retina de 12 inchi este un gadget ... Noul MacBook cu ecran retina de 12 inchi este un gadget... ... Ecranul Retina iti ofera cea mai buna experienta grafica, ... Noul MacBook cu ecran retina de 12 inchi este un gadget compact si elegant. Acesta are o grosime de doar 13,1 mm si o greutate ... Laptopuri / Laptopuri / APPLE / Macbook 12" Retina 2016 Core M5 1.2 GHz 512GB SSD Roz ...
Review: The 2016 Retina MacBook is a faster version of the same machine | Ars Technica
Review: The 2016 Retina MacBook is a faster version of the same machine , Ars Technica apps, download, mac, iphone, ipad, apple ... Review: The 2016 Retina MacBook is a faster version of the same machine , Ars Technica: "The growing number of USB Type-C ... By : apps Review: The 2016 Retina MacBook is a faster version of the same machine , Ars Technica ... Review: The 2016 Retina MacBook is a faster version of the same machine , Ars Technica ...
MacBook Pro 13" Retina Top Case w/ Battery, Space Gray, Late 2016 / Mid 2017 - 661-05114 661-07946
Retina Top Case, Space Gray, Late 2016 / Mid 2017 Mac Parts and send in Mac Repair service for your Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro ... Retina in space gray. This includes the battery.. This product has new and used options. Please be sure to select the correct ... Retina in space gray. This includes the battery.. This product has new and used options. Please be sure to select the correct ... MacBook Pro 13" Retina Top Case w/ Battery, Space Gray, Late 2016 / Mid 2017. ...
MicrocircuitDB: COREM: configurable retina simulator (Martínez-Cañada et al., 2016)
Retina; Cell Type(s):. Retina bipolar GLU cell; Retina photoreceptor cone GLU cell; Retina ganglion GLU cell; Retina amacrine ... Search NeuronDB for information about: Retina ganglion GLU cell; Retina photoreceptor cone GLU cell; Retina bipolar GLU cell; ... Most retina simulators are more focused on fitting specific retina functions. By contrast, the versatility of COREM allows the ... COREM: configurable retina simulator (Martínez-Cañada et al., 2016). Download zip file Help downloading and running models * ...
Macbook Pro 13 Inch (2015) vs Macbook Pro 13 Inch w/ Retina Display (2016) | Apple iOS MacOS Help | Fix Mac iPhone iPad |...
Apple Announces the New 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display. By OneMoreThing... in forum Apple Rumors and Reports ... Thread: Macbook Pro 13 Inch (2015) vs Macbook Pro 13 Inch w/ Retina Display (2016) ... MacBook Pro with 15-inch Retina Display: which one should I buy??. By Viccc in forum Apple Notebooks ... 13 Inch retina display macbook pro. By rabbitjetta in forum Buy/Sell/Trade ...
Macbook Pro Retina 13 ,Touch Bar i5 , rok 2016, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Apple Bazar
Macbook Pro Retina 13 ,Touch Bar i5 , rok 2016, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD. Procesor:Intel Core i5 2.9GHz. Grafická karta:Intel Iris ... Macbook Pro 13 Retina, rok 2013, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Cena: 26 800 CZK ... Macbook Pro Retina 13 ,Touch Bar i5 , rok 2016, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD. ... Prodám Macbook Pro Retina 13 ,Touch Bar i5 , rok 2016, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD ...
Trends in surgical experience in cornea, glaucoma and retina subspecialty fellowship training from 2009 to 2016. | IOVS | ARVO...
... especially in the field of retina (+30%). In retina fellowship, the average number of cases of posterior vitrectomy increased ... Purpose : To determine the trends of surgical experience in cornea, glaucoma, and retina subspecialty fellowship training from ... Andrew Pouw, Alexander Nguyen, Ji Liu; Trends in surgical experience in cornea, glaucoma and retina subspecialty fellowship ... Trends in surgical experience in cornea, glaucoma and retina subspecialty fellowship training from 2009 to 2016. ...
iFixit 76Wh MacBook Pro 15-inch Retina (Late 2016-2017 Touchbar) Battery Replacement Battery w/ Fix - RamCity.com.au
Retina (Late 2016-2017 Touchbar) Battery Replacement Battery w/ Fix Kit - available now at ramcity.com.au for $322.99. Local ... MacBook Pro Retina batteries are originally adhered to the upper case assembly as a single part from Apple. The parts we source ... Home › Batteries › iFixit 76Wh MacBook Pro 15" Retina (Late 2016-2017 Touchbar) Battery Replacement Battery w/ Fix Kit . ... iFixit 76Wh MacBook Pro 15" Retina (Late 2016-2017 Touchbar) Battery Replacement Battery w/ Fix Kit. SKU: IF117-070-1 ...
Customer Data Migration Kit for MacBook Pro Retina 2016-2017 - Readers & Writers | LA Computer Company
2016 MacBook Pro retina(頁 1) - Mac 討論 - 香港討論區 (純文字版本)
Mouse retinaOuter2017IFixitA15342018Office for Mac 2016 Preview512GB256GbIPadApple'sIllinois Retina AssociatesTrackpadA1706Optimized for retina displaysHuman retinaIMacVitreousLateBatteryOptical coherence2019EarlyTeardownDisplaysModelFlex CableIPhoneAdapter1440 resolutionInchRetinal diseasesSpecialistsMacosSynaptic128GBSpace GrayDiseasesEpithelial cellsBatteriesThunderboltFuss
- Replace a 2017 Touch Bar MacBook Pro retina display with late 2013 MacBook Pro retina display? (stackexchange.com)
- This is a replacement top case enclosure for the late 2016 and mid 2017 MacBook Pro 13" Retina in space gray. (powerbookmedic.com)
- I've owned the 2016 rMBP and now the 2017 rMBP. (mac-forums.com)
- Replace a dead or malfunctioning battery compatible with a MacBook Pro 15" Retina (Late 2016/2017 Touchbar). (ramcity.com.au)
- This Customer Data Migration Tool Kit is specifically designed for the 2016/2017 MacBook Pro and includes a logic board holder with power adapter that allows you to insert your logic board and connect it via USB-C to another MacBook Pro. (lacomputercompany.com)
- LENTION Matte Hard Case for Apple 2015 2016 2017 MacBook Retina 12-inch with Model A153. (influenster.com)
- Start your review of LENTION Matte Hard Case for Apple 2015 2016 2017 MacBook Retina 12-inch with Model A1534 , Ultra Slim Plastic Protective Cover Shell with Matte Finish with Rubber Feet (Frost G! (influenster.com)
- Replace a dented or scratched upper case or malfunctioning keyboard for your Early 2016 or 2017 12' MacBook with this part. (ifixit.com)
- Replace one or all four missing or worn out black plastic feet on the lower case of a 12' MacBook with Retina Display from 2015 to 2017. (ifixit.com)
- This MacBook 12' Retina (Early 2016-2017) replacement battery is what you need to bring your dead laptop back to life! (ifixit.com)
- Battery degradation is an inevitable part of your MacBook's lifespan, extend it with this new replacement battery compatible with MacBook 12' Retina (Early 2016-2017). (ifixit.com)
- Factory-installed MacBook 12' Retina (Early 2016-2017) batteries are rated to last 1,000 cycles. (ifixit.com)
- Replace a damaged or malfunctioning touch bar assembly compatible with a Late 2016 or 2017 13' MacBook Pro with Retina display. (ifixit.com)
- This MacBook Pro 13' Retina (Function Keys, Late 2016-2017) replacement battery fix kit includes all the parts, tools, and adhesive you need to bring your dead laptop back to life! (ifixit.com)
- The item "For MacBook Pro Retina 13 A1706 A1708 2016 2017 Space Grey LCD Screen Assembly" is in sale since Monday, April 8, 2019. (macbookprolcd.com)
- This macbook pro 13" retina (late 2016-2017) replacement display includes all of the small parts preinstalled in the assembly, saving time and increasing the. (bdnews24.com)
- Description this macbook pro 13" retina (late 2016-2017) replacement display includes all of the small parts pre-installed in the assembly, saving time and. (bdnews24.com)
- iFixit has now torn down the new 2016 Retina MacBook to reveal what kinds of hardware gems could be hidden inside of the very familiar aluminum enclosure. (idownloadblog.com)
- iFixit is giving the new 2016 MacBook a pretty low 1 out of 10 repairability score due to a few nuisances that make repairs hard or expensive for this machine. (idownloadblog.com)
- Apple introduced this MacBook in April 2016, an updated version of the 2015 Retina MacBook, bearing the model number A1534 and the EMC number 2991. (ifixit.com)
- MacBook 2015 (model A1534) Compatible with 2016 Retina Display (model A1534)? (stackexchange.com)
- Here's the scenario- My friend destroys his 12" 2015 retina display macbook (model A1534) and I tell him I can replace the display for him if he buys a new display assembly. (stackexchange.com)
- However, the display he purchased to replace the old one is a newer, 2016 rose gold edition (still model A1534, though). (stackexchange.com)
- This case is Specifically designed for MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 & Early 2016) Model A1534. (influenster.com)
Office for Mac 2016 Preview2
- The Office for Mac 2016 Preview also includes the current versions of both OneNote and Outlook which were released a year ago and last October , respectively. (9to5mac.com)
- Office for Mac 2016 Preview is now available to try for free and includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote. (9to5mac.com)
- If you're a buy Apple MacBook® 12" Retina HD IPS Intel Core M, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Laptop with 4-Port USB Hub and 2-Year Tech Support . (weebly.com)
- Here you will find Apple MacBook® 12" Retina HD IPS Intel Core M, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Laptop with 4-Port USB Hub and 2-Year Tech Support information about the products. (weebly.com)
- We think you find Great price & where to buy Apple MacBook® 12" Retina HD IPS Intel Core M, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Laptop with 4-Port USB Hub and 2-Year Tech Support . (weebly.com)
- Following concerns expressed during the lead-up to this week's Apple media event that the company would be unable to launch the Retina iPad mini in any significant volume before the end of the year, supply chain analysts continue to expect very low supplies of the device when it launches next month. (macrumors.com)
- Shortly after Apple announced the new Retina iPad mini, IHS iSuppli analyst Rhoda Alexander noted that supplies will indeed be "severely constrained", according to CNET . (macrumors.com)
- Production of the Retina display panels for the new iPad mini is said to be the bottleneck for Apple, with Apple's suppliers needing to optimize processes for building displays with the same number of pixels as the full-size iPad but at the higher pixel density of the iPhone and iPod touch. (macrumors.com)
- Kuo's modeling has Apple shipping only a little over 2.2 million Retina iPad mini units during the fourth quarter due to those low supplies and a mid-quarter launch, compared to nearly 6.6 million units of the non-Retina iPad mini. (macrumors.com)
- And with the iPad Air launching on November 1, it seems clear that Apple is struggling to produce the new Retina iPad mini in quantities sufficient enough to allow it to launch as the holiday shopping season kicks off at the end of November. (macrumors.com)
- There has already been talk about iPad-sized Retina displays which would have 2048x1536 resolution on a 9.7" screen. (macrumors.com)
- The 2016 MacBook Pro lineup represents Apple's biggest laptop shake-up in years, taking what was already a a premium brand and pushing it up a notch. (alatest.dk)
- The MacBook Pro line has long represented the pinnacle of stylish and sturdy laptop design, and the overhauled 2016 edition is a huge refinement on Apple's already great formula. (alatest.dk)
- Apple's coveted Retina display has finally found its way to a full-size notebook courtesy of the latest MacBook Pro. (neowin.net)
- But hey, who are we kidding, the only reason that most people are going to dish over the extra cash for Apple's latest and greatest is the 2880 x 1800 resolution goodness of the Retina display. (neowin.net)
- While long overlooked, the MacBook line is the brightest spot for Apple's 2016 rollouts,' Kuo said in a report sent out on 23 May that has got everyone excited. (cisdem.com)
- On November 27, 2012 the US Patent and Trademark office approved Apple's application and "Retina" is now a registered trademark for computer equipment. (wikipedia.org)
- Apple's Retina Displays are not an absolute standard but vary depending on the size of the display on the device, and how close the user would typically be viewing the screen. (wikipedia.org)
Illinois Retina Associates3
- Illinois Retina Associates, S.C. (illinoisretina.com)
- A 25 year old male was referred to Illinois Retina Associates for blurred vision in the right eye for the past week. (illinoisretina.com)
- A 41 year-old female was referred to Illinois Retina Associates for blurry vision in both eyes of long duration. (illinoisretina.com)
- With this repair service, we will replace the trackpad on your 13" Retina MacBook Pro to get it working again. (iresq.com)
- Other features include a high-resolution Retina Display, a Force Touch trackpad, a redesigned keyboard, and two ports: a headphone/microphone jack and a USB 3.1 Type-C (generation 1, up to 5 Gbit/s) port for charging, data transfer, and video output. (thebookyard.com)
- Replace a damaged trackpad and restore the touch sensitivity of your Late 2016 to 2019 model MacBook Pro 15' with Retina Display and Touch Bar. (ifixit.com)
- Replace a bent or missing metal bracket that secures the trackpad cable connector to the logic board in your 2016 to 2020 model 13' MacBook Pro Retina Touch Bar laptop. (ifixit.com)
- It offers a high-resolution Retina Display, a Force Touch trackpad, a redesigned keyboard, and only two ports: a headphone jack and a USB 3.1 Type-C port for charging, data transfer and video output. (wikipedia.org)
Optimized for retina displays2
- All of these are now optimized for retina displays, support full-screen views and have revamped ribbon interfaces. (thenextweb.com)
- In addition to being sandboxed and fully Cocoa rather than Carbon , each new app is optimized for Retina displays, features full-screen modes, and cloud syncing between platforms. (9to5mac.com)
- Jeffrey Stern, M.D., Ph.D., co-founder of the Neural Stem Cell Institute (NSCI), discussed how the human retina has its own resident stem cells, which his group is working to harness as a therapy for diseases like AMD. (blindness.org)
- To overcome this limitation, we used digital holography to perform laser Doppler perfusion imaging of human retina with near-infrared light. (osapublishing.org)
- He and other researchers still need to find a way to grow this retinal tissue in a flat sheet that mimics a normal human retina. (yale.edu)
- Other treatment options to be considered could include vitrectomy surgery, which would allow removal of the vitreous hemorrhage and release of the traction on the macula (in the right eye), along with laser to the peripheral retina. (illinoisretina.com)
- As a vitreoretinal surgeon, Dr. Choudhry specializes in diseases of the retina and vitreous including: diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retina vein occlusion, retinal detachment among many others. (cos-sco.ca)
- Dr. Freund is a clinical professor of ophthalmology at New York University School of Medicine, a senior partner at Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York. (cos-sco.ca)
- Ghassemi Fariba F Department of Retina and Vitreous Diseases, Ocular Oncology, Farabi Eye Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran 1416753955, Iran. (tripdatabase.com)
- Finally, every retina specialist is well-versed in the fact that vitreous liquefaction can cause retinal tears, retinal detachment, vitreomacular traction, macular pucker, macular hole, and bleeding from retinal neovascularization. (retinatoday.com)
- In a perfect world, the vitreous gel would never liquefy, and most of what we general ophthalmologists and retina specialists operate on would not require surgical intervention. (retinatoday.com)
- Provides an overview of the structure and function of the retina and its relationship to the pigment epithelium, choroid and vitreous. (aao.org)
- Is MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) and MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) compatible with this 5K display? (apple.com)
- What cables or adapters do I need to connect this monitor to MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)? (apple.com)
- This is the Late 2016 model with the Touch bar included. (thebookyard.com)
- This part is compatible with a late 2013-mid 2014 macbook pro 15" retina . (bdnews24.com)
- Description this macbook pro 15" retina (late 2013 to mid 2014) replacement display includes all of the small parts pre-installed in the assembly, saving time. (bdnews24.com)
- Supported models: genuine oem charger macbook pro ( retina , 13-inch, mid 2014) macbook pro ( retina , 13-inch, late 2013) macbook pro ( retina , 13-inch, early 2013). (bdnews24.com)
- Just last week, Apple launched the second generation of its Retina MacBook lineup with a bump in CPU and SSD speed performance, as well as in battery life. (idownloadblog.com)
- As small as the change is, the 7.55V 39.71 Wh battery has been increased to a 7.56V 41.41 Wh capacity, giving the 2016 Retina MacBook a 4% power capacity increase. (idownloadblog.com)
- This, coupled with the new updated CPU is probably what gives the 2016 Retina MacBook its newfangled bump in battery life. (idownloadblog.com)
- Replaced the battery on my macbook 2016! (ifixit.com)
- Apple claims that the 12" Retina battery is rated at 11 hours of iTunes playback and 10 hours for wireless web browsing. (csmonitor.com)
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch, Retina Display (2014) The latest 13-inch Retina Apple MacBook Pro gives you top-notch performance and more than 13 hours of battery life in a beautifully designed laptop. (pcmag.com)
- On April 19, 2016, Apple updated the Retina MacBook with new sixth-generation Intel Core M processors, Intel HD 515 graphics, faster RAM, longer battery life, faster storage and a new rose gold finish. (wikipedia.org)
- The battery was improved in the 2016 refresh, with Apple claiming to provide 10 hours for Internet browsing, and 11 hours for iTunes movie playback. (wikipedia.org)
- Boy Braaf, Sabine Donner, Ahhyun S. Nam, Brett E. Bouma, and Benjamin J. Vakoc, "Complex differential variance angiography with noise-bias correction for optical coherence tomography of the retina," Biomed. (osapublishing.org)
- Using en face mode of optical coherence tomography (OCT) angiography, patients with ERM after surgery were retrospectively reviewed to understand the configuration and distribution of microcysts as well as their impact on visual acuity. (nature.com)
- Will this work with the Early 2016 Retina MacBook? (apple.com)
- 1.MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015) 2.MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) Notice: 1.This case is not compatible with other models. (influenster.com)
- There is definitely room for intervening early to protect the retina from diabetes," said Dr. Lorenzi. (eurekalert.org)
- Retina Display (marketed by Apple with a lowercase 'D' as Retina display) is a brand name used by Apple for its series of IPS panel and OLED displays that have a higher pixel density than traditional Apple displays. (wikipedia.org)
- The goal of Retina Displays is to make the display of text and images extremely crisp, so pixels are not visible to the naked eye. (wikipedia.org)
- Grab a toolkit for your MacBook Retina 12' 2016 model and fix your broken laptop! (ifixit.com)
- This is the 2016 model without the touch bar. (thebookyard.com)
- The Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch, Retina Display (2014) ($1,299, as tested) is the newest base model in the line, with a 2,560-by-1,600-resolution screen, speedy Intel processor, and excellent connectivity, particularly with its pair of 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 ports. (pcmag.com)
- The current MacBook Pro range starts at £ 899 ($1,099) for the 13-inch non-Retina model, rising to £ 999 ($1,199) for the entry-level 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro and topping out at £ 1,999 ($2,099) for the 2.5 GHz 15-inch Retina. (cisdem.com)
- come the updates we'd expect it to vanish in favor of a Retina 13-inch model instead. (cisdem.com)
- Like the 12in MacBook, MacBook Pro 2016 may get new colour model - gold option. (cisdem.com)
- 6 month warranty - macbook pro retina 15 inch model a1398 (emc 2909) bought 2549.00 in 2016 condition: grade a (very good condition) the computer has been fully rebooted. (applemacbook.net)
- An anatomically constrained SAC network model suggests that SAC-SAC wiring differences between mouse and rabbit retina underlie distinct contributions of synaptic inhibition to velocity and contrast tuning and receptive field structure. (nih.gov)
- Specifically, I am looking at the MacBook 12" Retina Timing Controller (TCON) Board Flex Cable, if anything is inhibiting the computer from working it is probably a connection difference with this cable, which is still being used from the original, as the new one did not come with one. (stackexchange.com)
- Just an update, I ordered a new Retina Timing Controller (TCON) Board Flex Cable and replaced the old one and the computer is back to perfect condition. (stackexchange.com)
- Like the iPhone 4's Retina Display, this means that user interface elements will remain the same size, but everything will be twice the resolution and therefore twice as detailed. (macrumors.com)
- Developers would simply need to provide 2x-resolution images for their user interface elements, just like on the iPhone to support its high resolution Retina display. (macrumors.com)
- When introducing the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs said the number of pixels needed for a Retina Display is about 300 PPI for a device held 10 to 12 inches from the eye. (wikipedia.org)
- This MacBook features a 12-inch Retina display. (macsales.com)
- Skins provide low profile protection with no bulk and protects your 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina from scratches . (istyles.com)
- Make your 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina uniquely yours. (istyles.com)
- Cases are available for other electronics but it is important never to enclose a 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina in a case. (istyles.com)
- If the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina is enclosed in a case, the device will not be able to "breath" as well, resulting in higher operating temperatures that can cause reduced performance and shorten electronics lifespan. (istyles.com)
- We recommend using a Skin for styling and scratch protection - when you need to transport the 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro Retina , put it in a padded sleeve or bag. (istyles.com)
- Added Pride MacBook Pro Pre 2016 Retina 13-inch Skin to your shopping cart. (istyles.com)
- These improvements help the latest 13-inch Retina MacBook Pro replace the previous version as our Editors' Choice for high-end ultraportable laptops . (pcmag.com)
- Design-wise, if you've seen one 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display , you've seen them all. (pcmag.com)
- As the Rumors said Apple is gearing up to release new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBooks in the Second half of 2016, specifically the last quarter. (cisdem.com)
- Apple launched today without a big fuss a new generation of the 12 inch Retina MacBook, with some improvements from the predecessor. (tablet-news.com)
- Unchanged are the 12 inch Retina display and the single USB Type C port and the waistline is also the same, at 13.1 mm. (tablet-news.com)
- The eye is potentially protected from immune insults by the blood-retina barrier on the outside of the retina, but this barrier is often degraded in people with retinal diseases. (blindness.org)
- If that doesn't happen, you get all this debris in the retina that isn't degraded, and retinal diseases occur," Rizzolo said. (yale.edu)
- Dr. Choudhry is on the board of directors at the American Society of Retina Specialists and is presently the program chair for the Canadian Retina Society. (cos-sco.ca)
- Dr. Freund is a member of the Retina Society, Macula Society, and the American Society of Retina Specialists. (cos-sco.ca)
- Want to subscribe to Retina & Macula Specialists Case of the Month? (maculaspecialists.com.au)
- The name of this society is EURETINA - Europäische Gesellschaft für Netzhautspezialisten (EURETINA - European Society of Retina Specialists) e.V. (euretina.org)
- Dr. Lederer is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in the treatment of medical diseases of the retina. (cos-sco.ca)
- RPE's critical role in maintaining the health of photoreceptors makes this layer of cells a potential target for treatment of these blinding diseases of the retina. (yale.edu)