Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Validation Studies as Topic
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Translational Medical Research
Sensitivity and Specificity
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Database Management Systems
Information Storage and Retrieval
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
An Act prohibiting a health plan from establishing lifetime limits or annual limits on the dollar value of benefits for any participant or beneficiary after January 1, 2014. It permits a restricted annual limit for plan years beginning prior to January 1, 2014. It provides that a health plan shall not be prevented from placing annual or lifetime per-beneficiary limits on covered benefits. The Act sets up a competitive health insurance market.
The process of minimizing risk to an organization by developing systems to identify and analyze potential hazards to prevent accidents, injuries, and other adverse occurrences, and by attempting to handle events and incidents which do occur in such a manner that their effect and cost are minimized. Effective risk management has its greatest benefits in application to insurance in order to avert or minimize financial liability. (From Slee & Slee: Health care terms, 2d ed)
United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Occupational Health Services
A condition caused by the failure of body to dissipate heat in an excessively hot environment or during PHYSICAL EXERTION in a hot environment. Contrast to HEAT EXHAUSTION, the body temperature in heat stroke patient is dangerously high with red, hot skin accompanied by DELUSIONS; CONVULSIONS; or COMA. It can be a life-threatening emergency and is most common in infants and the elderly.
Procedures using an electrically heated wire or scalpel to treat hemorrhage (e.g., bleeding ulcers) and to ablate tumors, mucosal lesions, and refractory arrhythmias. It is different from ELECTROSURGERY which is used more for cutting tissue than destroying and in which the patient is part of the electric circuit.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cine
A type of imaging technique used primarily in the field of cardiology. By coordinating the fast gradient-echo MRI sequence with retrospective ECG-gating, numerous short time frames evenly spaced in the cardiac cycle are produced. These images are laced together in a cinematic display so that wall motion of the ventricles, valve motion, and blood flow patterns in the heart and great vessels can be visualized.
Approximate, quantitative reasoning that is concerned with the linguistic ambiguity which exists in natural or synthetic language. At its core are variables such as good, bad, and young as well as modifiers such as more, less, and very. These ordinary terms represent fuzzy sets in a particular problem. Fuzzy logic plays a key role in many medical expert systems.
Neural Networks (Computer)
A computer architecture, implementable in either hardware or software, modeled after biological neural networks. Like the biological system in which the processing capability is a result of the interconnection strengths between arrays of nonlinear processing nodes, computerized neural networks, often called perceptrons or multilayer connectionist models, consist of neuron-like units. A homogeneous group of units makes up a layer. These networks are good at pattern recognition. They are adaptive, performing tasks by example, and thus are better for decision-making than are linear learning machines or cluster analysis. They do not require explicit programming.
2009). Space software validation using Abstract Interpretation. Proceedings of 13th Data Systems in Aerospace, DASIA 2009, ... 4th European Congress ERTS - Embedded Real Time Software, Toulouse. Delmas, D.; Souyris, J. (2007). "ASTRÉE: from research to ... "real-time embedded software static analyzer"). It has been used successfully on the flight control software of the AIRBUS A340 ... AbsInt is a software-development tools vendor based in Saarbrücken, Germany. The company was founded in 1998 as a technology ...
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Validation of Systems, Components and Software Objects; VASY: Validation of systems; WAM: Web adaptation and multimedia. Some ... LIG research covers a very large range of domains in Informatics. Topics includes for instance Software Engineering, Formal ... It was created 1 January 2007, as the result of a union of the 24 research teams of the previous IMAG Institute and the INRIA ... The list of LIG teams is as follows: ADELE: Environments and tools for Industrial Software Engineering; AMA: Learning: models ...
His research foci are testing, verification, and validation of software systems; applying machine learning and evolutionary ... He is an IEEE Fellow, a Canada Research Chair in Intelligent Software Dependability and Compliance and a European Research ... "A validation of object-oriented design metrics as quality indicators." IEEE Transactions on software engineering 22.10 (1996): ... Institute for Software Research. Retrieved 9 December 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Lionel Briand". uOttawa ...
Brunty, Josh (March 2011). "Validation of Forensic Tools and Software: A Quick Guide for the Digital Forensic Examiner". ... Gary Palmer, A Road Map for Digital Forensic Research, Report from DFRWS 2001, First Digital Forensic Research Workshop, Utica ... In 2011 Josh Brunty stated that the scientific validation of the technology and software associated with performing a digital ... Similar software was developed in other countries; DIBS (a hardware and software solution) was released commercially in the UK ...
Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification, and Validation (ICST 2008), Lillehammer ... jCUTE is available as binary under a research-use only license by Urbana-Champaign for Java. CREST is an open-source solution ... The symbolic state is used for checking properties on the software, while the concrete state is used to avoid reaching ... In a concolic model checker, the model checker traverses states of the model representing the software being checked, while ...
Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione
Software - mainly focusing on analysis, testing and validation of software systems, formal methods for modeling complex ... focusing on providing flight dynamics support to national and international space projects and research, software development ... is an institute of the Italian National Research Council (CNR). The institute is located in the CNR Research Area of Pisa. The ... In 2016 the research staff of the institute counts more than 160 researchers, technologists, PhD students, and post-doctoral ...
Validation of a free-access attentional probe software package". Behavior Research Methods. 39 (3): 533-538. doi:10.3758/ ... The rise of research in cognitive bias modification has led to the recent publication of a special issue of the Journal of ... However, in more recent research and clinical applications attentional retraining has also been applied as a type of cognitive ... Behaviour Research and Therapy. 50 (1): 30-39. doi:10.1016/j.brat.2011.10.005. PMID 22055280. Hakamata, Y.; Lissek, S.; Bar- ...
He conducted applied research in information and software systems engineering, principally through the Center for ... Andriole, Stephen J. (January 1, 1986). Software Validation, Verification, Testing & Documentation. 1986. ASIN B00JCV3WOO. " ... Software Validation, Verification, Testing, and Documentation (Editor), Petrocelli Books (1986) Microcomputer Decision Support ... His research portfolio while at DARPA included early funding of the MIT Architecture Machine Group now known as the MIT Media ...
Philips Journal Research. 43 (4). Haumer, P.; Pohl, K.; Weidenhaupt, K. (1998). "Requirements elicitation and validation with ... Software engineering Software Process Engineering Metamodel (SPEM) which is defined as a profile (UML) by the Object Management ... 1994). Software process modelling and technology. New York: Wiley. ISBN 978-0-471-95206-0. K. Van Slooten; B. Hodes (1996). " ... on Software Process. Berlin. pp. 75-93. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.31.9650. W. Emmerich, G. Junkermann, W Schafer, MERLIN : knowledge- ...
... software and systems and their validation. The Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS) congress is the CARS annual ... Founded in 1985, CARS has focused on research and development on novel algorithms and systems and their applications in ... 2001; 102-107 Neumuth T, Jannin P, Strauss G, Meixensberger J, Burgert O. Validation of Knowledge Acquisition for Surgical ... Computer-assisted interventions (CAI) is a field of research and practice, where medical interventions are supported by ...
Computational fluid dynamics
Ongoing research yields software that improves the accuracy and speed of complex simulation scenarios such as transonic or ... Initial validation of such software is typically performed using experimental apparatus such as wind tunnels. In addition, ... A final validation is often performed using full-scale testing, such as flight tests. CFD is applied to a wide range of ... Software based on the vortex method offer a new means for solving tough fluid dynamics problems with minimal user intervention ...
... producing software KPI and improve quality and productivity Software security and resiliency measures and validation Software ... Information Systems Research, volume 3, number 4, 379-400. M. Crowne, "Why software product startups fail and what to do about ... Software intelligence is derived from different aspects of software: Software composition is the construction of software ... Software intelligence has many applications in all businesses relating to the software environment, whether it is software for ...
Enterprise Architect (software)
UML validation can be run against the model. The common features of requirements management supported by Enterprise Architect ... Hospital information systems Health Level 7 EHR-S FIM caBIG Cancer Biomedical Informatics Grid BRIDG Biomedical Research ... "Model Validation". Sparx Systems. "Enterprise Architect User Guide". Sparx Systems. Retrieved July 25, 2019. Official website ... Enterprise Architect supports a range of open industry standards for designing and modeling software and business systems. The ...
... and software validation. "Argo AI's Corporate Headquarters to Locate at 3 Crossings , 3 Crossings". 3crossingspgh.com. ... Research topics slated for study at the research center include smart sensor fusion, 3D scene understanding, urban simulation, ... "Argo AI and CMU team up in research partnership". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2020-07-16. "Self-driving car startup Argo AI ... Argo AI is an independent company that builds the software, hardware, maps, and cloud-support infrastructure to power self- ...
CTSS includes the Globus Toolkit, Condor, distributed accounting and account management software, verification and validation ... Users accessed the facility through national research networks such as the Internet2 Abilene backbone and National LambdaRail. ... Computational resources run a set of software packages called "Coordinated TeraGrid Software and Services" (CTSS). CTSS ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "LONI Gets Funding for TeraGrid Research" (PDF). News release. Louisiana State ...
List of software for nuclear engineering
"Verification and Validation of Software Related to Nuclear Power Plant Instrumentation and Control". Cite journal requires , ... research/sinema-research/codes-of-interest https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/regulatory/research/safetycodes.html http://www.oecd- ... each software need to test and verify before use. The codes can be separated by use and function. most of software's written in ... There are a wide variety of fields associated with nuclear engineering, but computers and associated software are used most ...
Validation and Uncertainty Quantification in High Performance Computing". Journal of Open Research Software. 8: 11. doi:10.5334 ... which is not untypical for research software and often intended to be not understood by third parties, or to be reused; and " ... Additional research is based on the model, e.g. for simulation of effect of school closures on mortality. Wouter Edeling et al ... Wooldridge M. "The Software that Led to the Lockdown". cacm.acm.org. Retrieved 2021-03-09. "Codecheck confirms reproducibility ...
Electronic lab notebook
... or Research or Records) Management System (or Software) and SDMS (Scientific Data (or Document) Management System (or Software ... Typical provisions related to software validation are included in the medical device regulations at 21 CFR 820 (et seq.) and ... There are standards related to software development and testing that can be applied (see ref.). List of ELN software packages ... Examples of using more general software include using OpenWetWare, a MediaWiki install (running the same software that ...
ELITE SHARP CTT
... the Army Research Lab, the Institute for Creative Technologies, and the National Simulation Center as part of the software ... validation process. The ELITE SHARP CTT program received final approval for use as an official Army training tool on March 21, ... Army Research Laboratory (ARL). The ELITE SHARP CTT software was based on the existing Emergent Leader ... is a laptop-based training software application for junior officers as well as battalion and brigade commanders in the U.S. ...
... software engineering, DNA fragment assembly, gene microarrays, cutting/packing, software testing and validation, and in general ... His ongoing research includes the fields of ad hoc metropolitan network optimization, optimal design of GSM networks, logistics ... He has coordinated several Spanish national research projects like TRACER, OPLINK, M*, DIRICOM, roadME, moveON, 6city, ECO-IOT ... Software Practice and Experience, and Information Sciences. According to Google Scholar, as of 2021 he has an h-index of 62 and ...
Verification and validation of software and embedded systems (VESONTIO) This department is specialized on high stability ... FEMTO-ST has also become one of the biggest research institute in the field of science of engineering in France. It has ... Research teams : BioMicroDevices Micro-Nano-Materials and Surfaces (MINAMAS) Micro-Opto-Electro Mechanical Systems (MOEMS) ... Research groups : Nano-Optics (NO) Nonlinear Optics group (ONL) Optoelectroncs, Photonics and Telecommunication Optics (OPTO) ...
... in software design Conference room pilot, in software validation Controlled radical polymerization, a form of chain growth ... nonpartisan research group based in Washington, D.C., that tracks the effects of money and lobbying on elections and public ...
Several taxonomies have been proposed in software testing research to classify techniques, tools, concepts and artifacts. The ... Conceptualization Methodology Software Validation Formal Analysis Investigation Resources Data curation Writing - Original ... Ore, S. (2014). "Critical success factors taxonomy for software process deployment". Software Quality Journal. 22 (1): 21-48. ... make a compelling case to advance the knowledge in the field of software engineering through the use of taxonomies. Similarly, ...
European Master on Software Engineering
The discipline software engineering is traditionally designed to bridge industry and research needs. The European Masters ... verification and validation, software quality and management - and elective courses in which basic knowledge is applied, such ... The European Master on Software Engineering, or European Masters Programme in Software Engineering (new name since 2015) (EMSE ... This program aims at forming high qualified professionals in software engineering with a strong theoretical base and practical ...
dSPACE offers software and hardware for this task. 1988: dSPACE is founded by Herbert Hanselmann and three other research ... PC-based simulation platform for early validation of ECU software 2015: MicroLabBox: Compact prototyping unit for the ... dSPACE's hardware and software cover four of these five phases, but not the first phase, control design. The control design ... Mechatronics development and validation "TargetLink 3.2 certified by TÜV SÜD". Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. ...
Brunty's early research as a graduate student involved the automatic verification and validation of tools and forensic image ... www.forensicmag.com/article/2011/03/validation-forensic-tools-and-software-quick-guide-digital-forensic-examiner  Amazon ... This validation through automatic hashing (i.e. MD5 and SHA1 hash verification) and CRC checks built into forensic images are ... His research interests include: social media forensics, mobile device exploitation and forensics, and image and video forensics ...
Richard Mott (statistician)
... where he developed a suite of software tools for the construction and validation of physical maps In 1995 he moved to the ... He was previously at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics and a Professor by Research at Oxford University. He has ... In 2010 he stepped down to concentrate on his own research leading a group working on quantitative genetics in plants and mice ... He has developed methods for mapping in an outbred stock of mice (the heterogeneous stock). He developed the HAPPY software ...
... which develops and disseminates interoperable open source software, data and validation procedures for the simulation and ... Galli's research activity focuses on the development and use and computational methods to understand and predict the behavior ... Galli's software activities are focused on the development of the WEST code (large-scale electronic structure within many-body ... She held postdoctoral fellowships at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and the IBM Research Division in Zurich, ...
In 2012 DTP won the "Best of Show" Embeddy award from VDC Research. DTP can be used with: Agile software development Extreme ... Food and Drug Administration General Principles of Software Validation ISO 26262 & ASIL Joint Strike Fighter Program Safety- ... DTP provides a wide range of traditional software reports from normal software development activities such as coding and ... critical Software Development Motor Industry Research Association Safety Integrity Level The templates combine automated ...
Kang G. Shin
... and validation Open controller software architectures and real time databases for embedded systems like automobiles, automated ... The research topics at RTCL include: Quality-of-Service (QoS) sensitive computation and networking, especially focusing on ... network security Cyber-physical systems Virtualization-based server consolidation and resource management RTCL is a research ...
Level of measurement
"Institute for Digital Research and Education. University of California, Los Angeles. Retrieved 7 February 2016.. ... Statistical analysis software such as SPSS requires the user to select the appropriate measurement class for each variable. ... Regression validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS) ... Subsequent research has given meaning to this assertion, but given his attempts to invoke scale type ideas it is doubtful if he ...
Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style
... with validation tools). I did correct a technical fault at MOS:ACCESS (one validation error that applied several years ago no ... notes the dedication with which Dumont has researched her character, having read the comics wherein Polaris appeared. The ... and it's a lost cause until WMF provides us with functional discussion-threading software that properly handles MediaWiki code ... longer does, due to changes in MW's HTML output, though one validation error still happens with misuse of :. by itself for ...
"Infusion Pump Software Safety Research at FDA". FDA. Retrieved 2010-09-09.. ... ASTM F3208: Standard Guide for Selecting Test Soils for Validation of Cleaning Methods for Reusable Medical Devices ... SoftwareEdit. Main article: Medical software. Mobile medical applicationsEdit. With the rise of smartphone usage in the medical ... software, material or other article, whether used alone or in combination, including the software intended by its manufacturer ...
Computer graphics (computer science)
IDAV Visualization and Graphics Research Group at UC Davis. *IMAGINE Research Group at Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, ... Software development. *Control variable. *Software development process. *Requirements analysis. *Software design. *Software ...
Current research. Cold fusion research continues today in a few specific venues, but the wider scientific community has ... Nathan Lewis, professor of chemistry at the California Institute of Technology, led one of the most ambitious validation ... It was adopted as a software product name Adobe ColdFusion and a brand of protein bars (Cold Fusion Foods). It has also ... In the 1990s India stopped its research in cold fusion at the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre because of the lack of consensus ...
Nucleic Acids Research. 40 (20): e159. doi:10.1093/nar/gks709. PMC 3488212. PMID 22844100.. CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors ... Korn, D.G.; Vo, K.P. (1995), B. Krishnamurthy, ed., Vdelta: Differencing and Compression, Practical Reusable Unix Software, New ... International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 3 (3): 2. Retrieved 6 March 2013.. ... Lossy data compression schemes are designed by research on how people perceive the data in question. For example, the human eye ...
412th Test Wing
A new group of research projects came to the 412th TW in the 1990s. RQ-4 Global Hawk, an unmanned aerial vehicle that has been ... The YF-22A was selected to become the Air Force's new advanced tactical fighter after a brief demonstration and validation risk ... software and components as well as modeling and simulation for the USAF. It is also the host wing for Edwards Air Force Base, ... "Air Force Historical Research Agency. Archived from the original on 27 September 2015. Retrieved 30 August 2015.. .mw-parser- ...
Web Ontology Language
Since the 1990s, a number of research efforts have explored how the idea of knowledge representation (KR) from artificial ... OWL Full is undecidable, so no reasoning software is able to perform complete reasoning for it. ... a field of research that has studied the logics that form the formal foundation of OWL. ... "A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software Developers". W3C. Retrieved November 19, 2017.. .mw-parser-output cite. ...
2011). "Scikit-learn:Machine learning in Python". Journal of Machine Learning Research. 12: 2825-2830. arXiv:1201.0490. Bibcode ... Software for computing isotone (monotonic) regression has been developed for the R statistical package , the Stata ... Regression validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines (MARS) ... Journal of Statistical Software. 32 (5): 1-24. doi:10.18637/jss.v032.i05. ISSN 1548-7660.. ...
Such research is a necessary prelude to the pre-editing necessary in order to provide input for machine-translation software, ... Similarly, software documentation generally pertains to a particular software, whose applications are used only by a certain ... Journal of Clinical Research Best Practices. Archived from the original (PDF) on 5 May 2006. Retrieved 1 February 2006.. ... Properly researching that context requires a detailed knowledge of hadith and sirah, which are themselves vast and complex ...
A June 2011 research on mobile development found mobile web the third most used platform, trailing Android and iOS. ... Many devices cannot access pages with a secured connection, Flash, or other similar software, PDFs, or video sites, although as ... facilitating the validation of data entered by the page visitor, etc. This also results in web analytics tools being unable to ... "Download Opera browser for mobile devices - Opera Software". Opera.com. Archived from the original on 22 September 2009. ...
Software applications that perform symbolic calculations are called computer algebra systems, with the term system alluding to ... As numerical software is highly efficient for approximate numerical computation, it is common, in computer algebra, to ... Therefore, most free computer algebra systems and some commercial ones such as Mathematica and Maple (software), use the GMP ... In computer algebra software, the expressions are usually represented in this way. This representation is very flexible, and ...
Free Software Foundation Europe's definition. The Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) uses a definition which is based ... maintenance (ongoing process for testing, errata, revision, permanent access, validation, etc.). In August 2012, the W3C ... "Tim Simcoe: 'Chapter 8: Open Standards and Intellectual Property Rights' in Open Innovation: Researching A New Paradigm" ... available to everybody for their implementation in free software or other [type of software], promoting competitivity, ...
Ok, so I've done a little bit more research, and I've come across this  work by William F. Vallicella on the website ... The analogy of the mind being software and the brain being hardware is a kind of property dualism, which the argument from ... The context of Breuer's thesis regards quantum systems and operational validation of quantum theories. Furthermore, the summary ... The first link actually uses the analogy of the mind being software, the brain being hardware. (My own interpretation of their ...
1. Stol, K., Ralph, P. & Fitzgerald, B. (2016) Grounded Theory Research in Software Engineering: A Critical Review and ... while Strauss is more interested in validation criteria and a systematic approach. ... "International Journal of Social Research Methodology.. *^ Mesly, Olivier (2015), Creating Models in Psychological Research, ... Their collaboration in research on dying hospital patients led them to write Awareness of Dying in 1965. In this research they ...
Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation
SPECapcSM for Lightwave 3D 9.6, performance evaluation software for systems running NewTek LightWave 3D v9.6 software. SPEC ... However, SPEC recognized that the framework would also be useful for research and development purposes. The Chauffeur framework ... validation, and reporting. Chauffeur was initially designed to meet the requirements of the SERT. ... This pay-for-license model might seem to be in violation of the GPL as the benchmarks include software such as GCC that is ...
5.3 Historical research. *5.4 Medical practice and research. *6 Criticism of existing software implementations ... manual validation). ... Medical practice and research. Record linkage is an ... Historical research. Record linkage is important to social history research since most data sets, such as census records ... Criticism of existing software implementations. The main reasons cited are: ...
Non-invasive intracranial pressure measurement methods
Based on research from the NASA Ames research center, the company used ultrasound to measure skull diameter changes caused by ... Almost all validation studies so far have recommended that ONSD be used for identification of patients with intracranial ... or automate the method by adding a camera and an image processing software capable of recognizing venous pulsations from a ... but larger validation studies have never been conducted as the method failed to attract enough interest among clinicians. This ...
Protein Data Bank
Von Oktober 1998 bis Juni 1999 wurde PDB in das Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics (RCSB) übertragen. ... eine Software zur Speicherung von Atomkoordinaten in einem gemeinsamen Format. Im Jahr 1971 wurde die Suchfunktion SEARCH ... PDB Validation Suite Abgerufen von „https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Protein_Data_Bank&oldid=162629032" ... RCSB / Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics *↑ HM Berman, J Westbrook, Z Feng, G Gilliland, TN Bhat, H Weissig ...
G. Rowley, K. Barker, V. Callaghan (1986) "The Market Research Terminal & Developments in Survey Research", European Journal of ... This can be done using the software Survey Quality Predictor (SQP). ... Regression model validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines ( ... "Social Media in Public Opinion Research: Report of the AAPOR Task Force on Emerging Technologies in Public Opinion Research." ...
... the Bioline International Software is used around the world. Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), is a collaborative effort of ... It is the validation, and accompanying lack of skepticism, that comes afterwards.[note 26] Here again more oversight only adds ... See also: § Research funders and universities. Many universities, research institutions and research funders have adopted ... research funders are beginning to expect open access to the research they support. Many of them (including all UK Research ...
Social peer-to-peer processes
Free Software, Free Society. Free Software Foundation, 2002 (the ethos of the Free Software movement) ... Validation of knowledge, acceptance of processes, are determined by the collective through the use of digital rules which are ... Research and science. *Citizen science. *Open science *Access. *Notebook science. *Research. *Science data ... The massive use of open source software in business, enthusiastically supported by venture capital and large IT companies such ...
Simulation, validation and optimization tasks are carried out using CAE (computer-aided engineering) software either integrated ... In some concepts, the investment of resources into research or analysis-of-options may be included in the conception phase - e. ... PLM should not be seen as a single software product but a collection of software tools and working methods integrated together ... Note: While application software is not required for PLM processes, the business complexity and rate of change requires ...
سرطان پروستات - ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
Research, World Cancer Research Fund ; American Institute for Cancer (2007). Food, nutrition, physical activity, and the ... The nomograms can be calculated using paper graphs or software available on a website or for handheld computers. The Kattan ... Zhao KH, Hernandez DJ, Han M, Humphreys EB, Mangold LA, Partin AW (August 2008). "External validation of University of ... "Cancer Research. 54 (6): 1566-73. PMID 7511045.. *^ Umekita Y, Hiipakka RA, Kokontis JM, Liao S (October 1996). "Human prostate ...
CSS Validation from the W3C for the page's layout. *Compliance with all guidelines from Section 508 of the US Rehabilitation ... Voice recognition software, refreshable braille display, screen reader Perceptual disability, learning disability. Talking ... Dearing, J; Rogers, E (1988). "Agenda-setting research: Where has it been, where is it going?". Communication Yearbook. 11: 555 ... Speech recognition devices and software can improve technology access. Communication (including speech) impairments. A ...
Structural equation modeling
SEM-specific software. Several software packages exist for fitting structural equation models. LISREL was the first such ... Handbook of Causal Analysis for Social Research. Handbooks of Sociology and Social Research. pp. 301-28. doi:10.1007/978-94-007 ... Regression model validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines ( ... "Structural Equation Modeling". The SAGE Encyclopedia of Social Science Research Methods. 2004. doi:10.4135/9781412950589.n979. ...
Design of experiments
Peirce, C. S. (July-August 1967). "Note on the Theory of the Economy of Research". Operations Research. 15 (4): 643-648. doi: ... Regression model validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines ( ... Multifactor design of experiments software. *Probabilistic design. *Protocol (natural sciences). *Quasi-experimental design ... Creswell, J.W. (2008), Educational research: Planning, conducting, and evaluating quantitative and qualitative research (3rd ...
Blind experiments are an important tool of the scientific method, in many fields of research-medicine, psychology and the ... In analogy to the human researcher described above, the part of the software that provides interaction with the human is ... Regression model validation. *Mixed effects models. *Simultaneous equations models. *Multivariate adaptive regression splines ( ... Daston, Lorraine (2005). "Scientific Error and the Ethos of Belief". Social Research. 72 (1): 18.. ...
Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy of proteins
Structure validation. Is important to note that the ensemble of structures obtained is an "experimental model", i.e. a ... relax Software for the analysis of NMR dynamics. *ProSA-web Web service for the recognition of errors in experimentally or ... Bax A, Grzesiek S. "Methodological advances in protein NMR". Accounts of Chemical Research. 26 (4): 131-138. doi:10.1021/ ... The process aimed at the detection of errors is known as validation. There are several methods to validate structures, some are ...
Markup validation. *Span tags. *Cascading Style Sheets. *Catalogue of CSS classes. *Useful styles ...
Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy | Springer for Research & Development
Comparison of the targeting accuracy of a new software method for MRI-fluoroscopy guided endomyocardial interventions with a ... Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy. ... Design and validation of Segment-freely available software for cardiovascular image analysis. BMC Med Imaging 10:1CrossRef ... 2) [12, 13]. Next the segmentations were loaded into the CARTBox2 software to assign 16 injection targets into the IBZ region ...
Design and validation of geometric optimisation software for the attitude control of microsatellites - Surrey Research Insight...
Horri, NM, Palmer, P and Roberts, M (2011) Design and validation of geometric optimisation software for the attitude control of ... Design and validation of geometric optimisation software for the attitude control of microsatellites ... horripaper_acta_validation.pdf Restricted to Repository staff only Download (1MB) Text Acta-Astronautica-IAC-09b.pdf Restricted ...
Guide for authors - Mutation Research - Reviews in Mutation Research - ISSN 1383-5742
Reviews in Mutation Research. Check the Author information pack on Elsevier.com ... Software; Supervision; Validation; Visualization; Roles/Writing - original draft; Writing - review & editing. Authorship ... For more information on depositing, sharing and using research data and other relevant research materials, visit the research ... Other Mutation Research sections:. DNA Repair. Mutation Research - Fundamental and Molecular Mechanisms of Mutagenesis (MR). ...
Software : USDA ARS
Resampling Validation of Sampling Plans (RVSP). Pest Management and Biocontrol Research, Maricopa, Arizona. RVSP is a software ... BEARS Software (Mac). Conservation and Production Research Laboratory, Bushland, Texas. BEARS Software for Mac. ... BEARS Software (Windows). Conservation and Production Research Laboratory, Bushland, Texas. BEARS Software for Windows. ... Soil Management Research, Morris, Minnesota. The WeedCast Software Suite is a decision aid that currently includes the WeedCast ...
Data Validation Research Project | Análise de Negócios | Pesquisa | Arquitetura de software | Design UML | Busca na Web
Arquitetura de software & Pesquisa Projects for $250 - $750. Please read before responding or your bid will be ignored. We are ... Ver mais: data validation restaurant, research design methods, research design , opentable com, need a research assignment, how ... to find research, how to find a research, how to design uml, find research, find project work, find a research project, eat ... We are more concerned with a service providers methods to complete this research project and how our needs will be met. Please ...
fNIR Software Standard Edition | FNIRSOFT-STD-4, FNIRSOFT-PRO-4, FNIRSOFT-STD-9, FNIRSOFT-PRO-9 | Research | BIOPAC
... analysis software to process, analyze, and visualize spectroscopy signals through a GUI and/or scripting. ... Ventilator Validation and Test Equipment. The Ventilator Validation Kit supports new prototype development, existing design ... Research Platforms with AcqKnowledge software provide powerful data acquisition hardware and automated analysis routines for ... Research Platforms with AcqKnowledge software provide powerful data acquisition hardware and automated analysis routines for ...
News on Biomarker Discovery & Validation | GenomeWeb
News on biomarker discovery and validation for research and diagnostic use in genetics, genomics, and molecular diagnostics ... News on biomarker discovery and validation for research and diagnostic use in genetics, genomics, and molecular diagnostics. ... Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Awards $3.8M in Grants for Open-Source Biomedical Software Projects. ...
Research Group Publishes Workflow for High-Throughput Antibody Production and Validation | GenomeWeb
... larger efforts and could help improve antibody validation procedures, said one of the researchers. ... Q&A: University of Montana Researcher Robert Smith on the State of Mass Spec Software. Premium ... Research Group Publishes Workflow for High-Throughput Antibody Production and Validation. May 20, 2011 ... Home » Research Group Publishes Workflow for High-Throughput Antibody Production and Validation ...
Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy<...
Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter ... Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy. / van Es, René; van den Broek, Hans ... Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy. International journal of ... title = "Validation of a novel stand-alone software tool for image guided cardiac catheter therapy", ...
EDA/GSR Recording and Automated Analysis | ACKGSR | Research | BIOPAC
AcqKnowledge EDA analysis software module includes many automated EDA/GSR analysis routines. Record EDA skin conductance data ... Use the Power of MP Research Systems with AcqKnowledge Software for a Complete GSR Recording and Analysis Solution! ... Ventilator Validation and Test Equipment. The Ventilator Validation Kit supports new prototype development, existing design ... Research Platforms with AcqKnowledge software provide powerful data acquisition hardware and automated analysis routines for ...
Affordable Run-Time Verification & Validation of Fly Critical Software | SBIR.gov
Affordable Run-Time Verification & Validation of Fly Critical Software. Printer-friendly version ... The verification and validation (V&V) in distributed systems is a difficult task that is requires significant cost and effort. ... increases and provides a fault tolerant middleware service that establishes properties useful for on-line V&V by software. Of ... uses formalized attributes that are available as selectable and enforceable properties necessary for V&V of critical software. ...
EHS Software | UL
ULs EHS Software provides enterprise risk management, occupational health, learning & sustainability. Help ensure OSHA ... Navigate your business in an increasingly complex world with industry leading research and actionable insights from UL. ... Safety management software. Safety management software helps ensure compliance, manage incidents and minimize operational risk ... EHS Software Software solutions customized for safety, learning, sustainability, and occupational health management. Designed ...
New jobs Research & development | Jobat.be
Search for the next step in your career as r&d, scientist, design or other Research & development jobs on Jobat.be. ... software engineer 1 * specialist 1 * validation engineer 1 More job titles Top 3 ... QA Validation Walloon Brabant - contracting #QA #QualityAssurance #Pharma #Validation #RiskAssesment #Autoclave You have ... You validate your teams prototype software and provide new insights to machine developers. Before you know it, you are at the ...
Cryptographic Algorithm Validation Program | CSRC
Calibrating human adipocyte assays for T2D target validation: a collaboration between the Broad Institute and Merck Research...
... that are highly predictive of a therapeutics possible clinical success remains a critical challenge in target validation and ... Search data, software and tools. *. Centers. *. Carlos Slim Center for Health Research. ... Calibrating human adipocyte assays for T2D target validation: a collaboration between the Broad Institute and Merck Research ... Enabling coronavirus detection using CRISPR-Cas13: An open-access SHERLOCK research protocol ...
Publications | Simula Research Laboratory
Certus: an organizational effort towards research-based innovation in software verification and validation. ... What are the Effects of History Length and Age on Mining Software Change Impact?. ... Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE) 23, no. 4 (2018): 2362-2397. ... Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE) 23, no. 2 (2018): 987-1035. ...
MAIN software for density averaging, model building, structure refinement and validation. - PubMed - NCBI
Research Support, Non-U.S. Govt ... Research Support, Non-U.S. Govt. MeSH terms. *Bacterial ... MAIN software for density averaging, model building, structure refinement and validation. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. ... MAIN software for density averaging, model building, structure refinement and validation. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. ... MAIN software for density averaging, model building, structure refinement and validation. Acta Crystallogr D Biol Crystallogr. ...
The SCEC Unified Community Velocity Model Software Framework | Seismological Research Letters
2013). Ground‐motion simulation and validation of the 2008 Chino Hills, California, earthquake, Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am. 103, ... Here, we describe the research challenges that motivated the development of UCVM, its software design, development approach, ... The UCVM software can be built and run on a properly configured Linux computer that contains a software development environment ... www.scec.org/research/ucvm (last accessed August 2017). The CVM‐S4 software and data files used in this work were obtained from ...
AIDA v4 freeware diabetes software blood glucose simulator program - Research Use
Free diabetes software simulator / modeling program of blood glucose - insulin action + insulin dose & diet adjustment in type ... A small group of researchers housed at the NASA Independent Verification and Validation Facility (a Software Research Lab which ... The NASA Software Research Laboratory conducts applied research into advanced software analysis technologies, through tool ... Evaluation / validation research usage of AIDA. AIDA, being widely available and completely free, could serve as a useful test ...
Saqib Mehmood - Aalborg University's Research Portal
An Evaluation Case of Verification and Validation of an Evacuation Simulation Software. Ahmed, S., Mehmood, S. & Kristensen, A ... Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Article in proceeding › Research › peer-review ... Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Article in proceeding › Research › peer-review ... Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Conference abstract in proceeding › Research › ...
Machines | Free Full-Text | Dynamic Torque Limitation Principle in the Main Line of a Mill Stand: Explanation and Rationale...
The research team has developed drive control principles to implement this approach. The recommendation is to upgrade the ... The research team studied the components of elastic torque in a dual-mass electromechanical system of Mill 5000 caused by ... Methodology, V.R.K.; software, V.R.G.; validation O.A.G.; formal analysis, S.S.V.; visualization, T.A.L. ... The research team studied the components of elastic torque in a dual-mass electromechanical system of Mill 5000 caused by ...
Patent US7571312 - Methods and apparatus for generating endorsement credentials for software ... - Google Patents
The Research Foundation For The State University Of New York. Continuous run-time validation of program execution: a practical ... Siemens Corporate Research, Inc.. Devices Systems and Methods for Testing Software. WO2002006929A2. 13 Jul 2001. 24 Jan 2002. ... 3.1-Software-based vTPM Device Model. A completely software-based vTPM DM uses few or no hardware TPM resources for providing ... However, the performance of a software-based DM is not bound by that of the hardware TPM. For example, a software-based DM can ...
MDPI | Research and Publication Ethics
The following statements should be used: Conceptualization, X.X. and Y.Y.; methodology, X.X.; software, X.X.; validation, X.X ... Research Involving Cell Lines. Methods sections for submissions reporting on research with cell lines should state the origin ... Research Involving Human Subjects. When reporting on research that involves human subjects, human material, human tissues, or ... Sex and Gender in Research. We encourage our authors to follow the Sex and Gender Equity in Research - SAGER - guidelines and ...
Publications | Faculty of Engineering | Imperial College London
Software. *Experimental. *PERM - Petroleum Engineering & Rock Mechanics Group *Research *Outcrop modelling. *Pore-Scale ... A thorough validation of the numerical method is presented including five static and four dynamic examples with different ... JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH-EARTH SURFACE, Vol: 114, ISSN: 0148-0227 An understanding of the way that ground surface ... High Performance Computing Driven Software Development for Next-Generation Modelling of the Worlds Oceans. , Cray Users Group ...
Validity of a new automated software program for visceral adipose tissue estimation
Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural * Validation Study MeSH terms * Adolescent * Adult ... Validity of a new automated software program for visceral adipose tissue estimation Int J Obes (Lond). 2007 Feb;31(2):285-91. ... Introduction: Given the considerable time and research cost of analyzing biomedical images to quantify adipose tissue volumes, ... Hippo Fat is a new software program designed to automatically quantify adipose tissue areas from magnetic resonance images ...
Validation of XMALab software for marker-based XROMM | Journal of Experimental Biology
As open-source software for research becomes more and more complex, it is important to document in peer-reviewed publications ... Validation of XMALab software for marker-based XROMM. Benjamin J. Knörlein, David B. Baier, Stephen M. Gatesy, J. D. Laurence- ... Validation of XMALab software for marker-based XROMM. Benjamin J. Knörlein, David B. Baier, Stephen M. Gatesy, J. D. Laurence- ... Validation of XMALab software for marker-based XROMM. Benjamin J. Knörlein, David B. Baier, Stephen M. Gatesy, J. D. Laurence- ...
Evaluation of Clustering Algorithm with Cluster Validation Metrics - TechRepublic
Telephone interview cheat sheet: Software developer Severe weather and emergency policy Telephone interview cheat sheet: Voice ... Latest From Tech Pro Research. How to launch a successful developer career ... The performance of the algorithms was tested with synthetic as well as real datasets using two cluster validation metrics; the ... Clustering in general, the quality of the discovered clusters are validated using suitable cluster validation metrics. ...
Difference between revisions of "Category:OWASP Validation Project" - OWASP
Fortify software as graciously donated a comprehensive set of software security research material to OWASP. The research ... The OWASP Validation Project was created to provide guidance and tools related to validation. Our philosophy is that validation ... Rough Draft of the Validation Questionnaire Released! - 14:05, 23 January 2007 (EST) The OWASP Validation Project is pleased to ... Fortify Software Donates Vulnerability Research Project - 09. :. 35. , 31 July 2006 (. EDT. ) ...
Artificial Intelligence Research and Development - Accenture
... research has the industry at a crossroads and read the latest insight on cognitive computing from Accentures experts. ... By 2019, the global market for content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems software is projected to reach $9.2 billion, ... Our Labs technologists research key areas to uncover new ways to help companies do things differently and do different things. ... However, potential rewards will only become reality through substantial research and development, and weve got a lot of work ...
Apache Struts research, Part 2: Execution environments | Synopsys
During our CVE-2018-11776 research, after building 115 versions of Apache Struts, we had to address the challenges of ... In August 2019, the Synopsys Cybersecurity Research Center (CyRC) coordinated with the Apache Software Foundation to publish ... Validation. S2-006. The error pages now describe S2-006 as a cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability, thanks to this project. ... Runtime version, server software, and even software configuration all have an effect. Surprisingly, new runtimes and servlet ...
2018Verification2019DevelopmentAlgorithmsMetricsReproducibilitySearchToolsDevOpsAssessmentInnovationDataEngineerSBIRSimulationLabsPublicationMethodologyAlgorithmInstitutesQuestionnaireApplicationsObjectiveAbstractFrameworkPharmaceuticalAreasMethodsProjectsDesignEnablesArticleLaboratoryEnvironmentsDatasetsCommerciallyHuman genomeMolecularRobustWorkflowComponentsAnalysisApproachNISTDeveloperSupportFrontiersSystemsJournalResearchersValidateApproachesArtificial intelligenceContentStakeholdersImplementationStudySimulationsUncoverCentreInformaticsProjectProprietaryUniversityLife SciencesCitation
- IEEE Software (to appear) (2018). (simula.no)
- Software and Systems Modeling (2018): 1-31. (simula.no)
- Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE) 23, no. 4 (2018): 2362-2397. (simula.no)
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (2018). (simula.no)
- Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE) 23, no. 2 (2018): 987-1035. (simula.no)
- During our CVE-2018-11776 research, after building 115 versions of Apache Struts, we had to address the challenges of recreating the execution environments. (synopsys.com)
- November 26, 2018 - NIH & AHRQ Announce Upcoming Updates to Application Instructions and Review Criteria for Research Grant Applications. (nih.gov)
- The global market for validation, calibration and standardization in the global life sciences should grow from $1.5 billion in 2018 to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% for the period of 2018-2023. (bccresearch.com)
- We are looking for stellar software engineers who graduate between December 2017 and August 2018. (indeed.com)
- Abstract The verification and validation (V&V) in distributed systems is a difficult task that is requires significant cost and effort. (sbir.gov)
- Validation and verification are conducted for assessing whether a given method or model is appropriate for given applications. (fz-juelich.de)
- Design verification and validation of hardware and software. (simplyhired.com)
- Verification and validation of such software is as difficult as the development of a sophisticated instrument for scientific research. (gatech.edu)
- WinSRFR 5.1.1 is the most recent release of the software (December 2019). (usda.gov)
- By 2019, the global market for content analytics, discovery and cognitive systems software is projected to reach $9.2 billion, according to IDC, more than double that of 2014. (accenture.com)
- In August 2019, the Synopsys Cybersecurity Research Center (CyRC) coordinated with the Apache Software Foundation to publish Apache Struts Security Advisory S2-058 . (synopsys.com)
- The 2019 Attune NxT Flow Cytometer continues to offer more options, increased flexibility, and software updates that further improve performance, reliability, and robustness. (thermofisher.com)
- Mutation Research - Reviews in Mutation Research publishes Full-length reviews comprehensively covering and critically analysing a topic and invited papers in the series Reflections in Mutation Research , in which research and techniques that have played an important part in the development of the field of mutation research are revisited and their significance discussed. (elsevier.com)
- Receive new 'Research & development, Full-time' jobs straight to your mailbox. (jobat.be)
- The development of cellular high-throughput compound screening assays that are highly predictive of a therapeutic's possible clinical success remains a critical challenge in target validation and discovery. (broadinstitute.org)
- Here, we describe the research challenges that motivated the development of UCVM, its software design, development approach, and basic capabilities, as well as a few examples of seismic‐modeling applications that use UCVM. (geoscienceworld.org)
- However, potential rewards will only become reality through substantial research and development, and we've got a lot of work ahead. (accenture.com)
- The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to support the development of novel tools and technologies through the Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) program to advance the field of neuroscience research. (nih.gov)
- The scope of this report is broad and covers multiple types of services available, instruments and consumables utilized, ongoing research and development in global validation, calibration and standardization in life sciences market and potential end-users. (bccresearch.com)
- CTMS developers, sponsors, site users and vendor/site auditors are left to interpret the clinical trial regulations and FDA guidance documents which are not directly applicable to CTMS software development. (complianceonline.com)
- For example, the software validation steps suggested and required for medical device software development may be appropriate for CTMS software in certain areas, but most of the medical device software requirements are not applicable to CTMS software development because the CTMS software is used for an entirely different purpose (i.e. intended use) than the medical device software. (complianceonline.com)
- Many auditors point to the 'General Principles of Software Validation' guidance and suggest rigorous medical device software validation principals which may not be the 'least burdensome' path for CTMS software development. (complianceonline.com)
- This course will review two FDA guidance documents related to software development in computerized systems including the 'Computerized Systems Used in Clinical Investigations' which is clearly applicable to CTMS and the 'General Principles of Software Validation' which is more directly applicable to software within a medical device. (complianceonline.com)
- This important new book provides innovative material, including peer-reviewed chapters and survey articles on new applied research and development, in the scientifically important field of QSAR in medicinal chemistry. (routledge.com)
- With a long history of research - the university counts eight Nobel Prize winners among its alumni and former staff - it has pioneered the development of, among other things, microwaves and transplant surgery. (computerweekly.com)
- This question is addressed through a research design that weaves together three streams: development of operative models, investigation of route choice models, and software engineering. (fz-juelich.de)
- In this regard, our research is centered around the development of JuPedSim , an open-source software mainly developed by researchers from our division. (fz-juelich.de)
- First, bachelor, master, and Ph.D. students are provided with numerical frameworks to focus on research, i.e. development and validation of new models. (fz-juelich.de)
- Knowledge in technical transfer, product development and process validation is. (simplyhired.com)
- We are seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer for our Research and Development team. (simplyhired.com)
- The estimation of body composition changes with exercise, growth, development, and aging and the relation of body composition to health and physical performance are important areas for future research using various multicomponent approaches. (nih.gov)
- Our primary focus is Network Engineering and Web/ Software Development, we currently have over 300 engineers working in the field ranging from entry level all. (indeed.com)
- 5+ years of experience providing end-to-end integration solutions development for enterprise software or hosted. (indeed.com)
- With 2012 coming to an end and everybody talking about what lies ahead in 2013, InfoQ has conducted a quick poll amongst its editors about the trends that have a good potential to get significant traction or even dominated the software development community during the next year. (infoq.com)
- Mr. Harkins' primary research interests are in metagenomics, functional and structural annotation, automated annotation, microbial genome sequencing, comparative genomics and research and development of bioinformatic tools and resources. (jcvi.org)
- Research and Development of informatics tools and resources. (jcvi.org)
- Software development and validation of institutional tools and pipelines used in metagenomic research. (jcvi.org)
- Bioinquire, LLC is a privately-held bioinformatics software company engaged in the development and commercialization of software solutions for mining the products of mass spectrometric analyses. (pr.com)
- Research efforts in the Fuller Lab have resulted in several contributions to science, specifically in the fields of image registration, segmentation, quality assurance, radiation planning margin assessment for radiotherapy planning purposes, radiotherapy-associated toxicity, patterns of failures, and clinical outcomes assessment, as well as imaging biomarker development. (mdanderson.org)
- The expertise we have acquired in imaging analytics was necessary for imaging biomarkers development and validation. (mdanderson.org)
- Operations Research, Applications and Algorithms (chapter 23). (southampton.ac.uk)
- The goal is to leverage the complementary nature and recognised quality of the 23 research teams of the LIG to contribute to fundamental aspects of the discipline (modelling, languages, methods, algorithms) and to create a synergy between the conceptual, technological and societal challenges that surround this theme. (wikipedia.org)
- ProteoIQ incorporates proprietary Protein Validation Technology (ProValT) algorithms licensed from the University of Georgia Research Foundation. (pr.com)
- We have developed a quality assurance framework to assess different image registration algorithms and software. (mdanderson.org)
- Clustering in general, the quality of the discovered clusters are validated using suitable cluster validation metrics. (techrepublic.com)
- In this manner, we can guarantee continuity of research and strengthen the reproducibility of scientific results even after the end of the supervised theses. (fz-juelich.de)
- The Practice of Reproducible Research presents concrete examples of how researchers in the data-intensive sciences are working to improve the reproducibility of their research projects. (ucpress.edu)
- Authors highlight how they utilized particular tools, ideas, and practices to support reproducibility, emphasizing the very practical how, rather than the why or what, of conducting reproducible research. (ucpress.edu)
- RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODS We conducted a systematic search of publications using MEDLINE (1955-April 2009), EMBASE, and the Cochrane Library and manual searches without language restrictions. (diabetesjournals.org)
- To overcome these issues and to facilitate access by the community to these models, the Southern California Earthquake Center developed the Unified CVM (UCVM) software framework, an open‐source collection of tools that enables users to access one or more seismic‐velocity models, while providing a standard query interface. (geoscienceworld.org)
- Cheap access to simple questionnaire writing and data collection tools, and the cost pressures of a down economy, have led research buyers to insource work they would otherwise have outsourced. (research-live.com)
- In an attempt to deepen the potential of using NVivo for qualitative research in social media domain, the authors suggest that this study will provide a useful overview for managers, decision makers, and researchers to understand how to investigate online phenomena like consumer brand engagement with more innovative tools. (francoangeli.it)
- DESE is recognized for developing simulation and modeling software tools. (wikipedia.org)
- This purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to provide a mechanism of support to research organizations interested in clinically translating already optimized quantitative imaging software tools capable of measuring or predicting the response of cancer to clinical therapies, or in translating imaging tools for planning and validating radiation therapy treatment strategies in clinical trials. (nih.gov)
- The proposed research effort should be an extension of the research that successfully completed the tasks of developing and optimizing the chosen software tools or data collection methods intended to facilitate clinical decision making during clinical trials. (nih.gov)
- But he hopes that, within the next five to 10 years, he and his fellow researches will be creating tools that could be used routinely-and effectively-in clinical data analysis. (gatech.edu)
- Build your legal strategy and do vital work using authoritative primary law, analysis, guidance, court records and validation tools. (lexisnexis.com)
- The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area. (unh.edu)
- There can be no agile software delivery without the right DevOps infrastructure. (infoq.com)
- In recent years, these models have proven to be particularly helpful to regional seismic‐wave propagation research and physics‐based seismic‐hazard assessment (e.g. (geoscienceworld.org)
- Early crop yield assessment of the E.U. countries: the system implemented by the Joint Research Centre. (wur.nl)
- Climate change impact and adaptation research requires integrated assessment and farming systems analysis: a case study in the Netherlands. (wur.nl)
- Compile relevant case facts, documents, research and issues into a centralized location for better assessment. (lexisnexis.com)
- Important subjects will be addressed, such as innovation, research, technology and investment attraction to promote and enhance partnerships with Brazilian players. (issuu.com)
- The software subsequently stores all information in a DICOM treatment dataset which contains the annotated information as well as anatomical data to facilitate its registration with XRF. (springer.com)
- RVSP is a software package that enables users to validate multiple arthropod sampling plans through resampling of actual independent data sets. (usda.gov)
- Research Platforms with Acq Knowledge software provide powerful data acquisition hardware and automated analysis routines for wired, wireless, logging, and MRI setups, for human or animal studies. (biopac.com)
- Integrated hardware, software, and curriculum systems allow students to record data from their own bodies, animal, or tissue preps to learn principles of life science physiology. (biopac.com)
- BSL Analysis downloads provide a "Review Saved Data (RSD)" version of the Biopac Student Lab software for students to install on their own computer outside of the lab. (biopac.com)
- BSL Analysis software works without any data acquisition hardware connected and can be installed on multiple computers. (biopac.com)
- This section of the Website highlights areas particularly where other research groups have wanted to make use of simulated blood glucose data in their own research work). (2aida.org)
- Data and methods used in the research need to be presented in sufficient detail in the paper so that other researchers can replicate the work. (mdpi.com)
- We expect XMALab to increase both the quality and quantity of animal motion data available for comparative biomechanics research. (biologists.org)
- Additionally, we've awarded our first artificial intelligence research grant to the Insight Centre for Data Analytics at University College Dublin and expanded our partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology from data science into artificial intelligence research. (accenture.com)
- The experience gained through the use of JAnaemia in 4 Greek hospitals reveals a significant contribution towards (1) improvement of the quality of the data being recorded, since data entry is guided by appropriate forms, (2) easier cooperation between physicians, who share a common information repository, and (3) increased processing capabilities, which facilitate medical research. (jmir.org)
- The focus of this project is on enhancing the utility of Internet Measurement Data Catalog (IMDC) for the needs of cybersecurity and cyberinfrastructure research community as well as in support of the new NSF Data Sharing Policy. (caida.org)
- By indexing education-oriented data sets into DatCat, we make current operationally relevant Internet data available for use in classrooms and thus efficiently link research and education. (caida.org)
- The University of Birmingham , one of the UK's leading research universities, has deployed a new, separate network to support the high data demands made by its research teams and minimise their impact on the day-to-day running of the corporate campus network. (computerweekly.com)
- According to Simon Thompson, the university's research computing infrastructure architect, the amount of data produced in the course of modern-day research was starting to have a negative impact on the day-to-day running of the university's corporate network. (computerweekly.com)
- There was also a need to make sure medical research data was as secure as possible, as it's often patient-specific and highly confidential . (computerweekly.com)
- Thompson, who primarily deals with high-performance computing and research data systems, says the network automation aspect is particularly compelling , as it enables a more hands-off approach to the day-to-day running of the network. (computerweekly.com)
- The update, due by the end of 2010, will allow end clients to gain restricted access to the technical infrastructure of their research agencies via a web portal, where they can write their own questionnaires, manage sample, analyse data and produce reports. (research-live.com)
- The Diet*Calc software was used with the scanned FFQ data to produce daily frequencies for multiple foods and food groups. (cdc.gov)
- The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful. (pitchengine.com)
- There is a growing interest in using software for qualitative data analysis to better manage the huge amount of digital data generated by online communities. (francoangeli.it)
- Using NVivo for data analysis in qualitative research. (francoangeli.it)
- Using computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software to develop a grounded theory project. (francoangeli.it)
- Accelerator and detector design, construction management, data acquisition, detectors monitoring, data analysis, event simulation and theoretical interpretation are all computing based HEP activities but also occurring many other research fields. (sissa.it)
- Supporting text and data mining echoes our mission to make research outputs easy to find, cite, link, assess, and reuse. (crossref.org)
- Please visit Crossref's official Data & Software Citations Deposit Guide for deposit details. (crossref.org)
- Last year, we introduced linking publication metadata to associated data and software when registering publisher content with Crossref Linking Publications to Data and Software . (crossref.org)
- This blog post follows the "whats" and "whys" with the all-important "how(s)" for depositing data and software citations. (crossref.org)
- We have made the process simple and fairly straightforward: publishers deposit data & software links by adding them directly into the standard metadata deposit via relation type and/or references . (crossref.org)
- Data & software citations are a valuable part of the " research article nexus ", comprised of the publication linked to a variety of associated research objects, including data and software, supporting information, protocols, videos, published peer reviews, a preprint, conference papers, etc. (crossref.org)
- For data and software, we recommend "isSupplementedBy" and "references" as relationship types in the metadata. (crossref.org)
- The Practice of Reproducible Research is an invaluable resource for students and researchers who wish to better understand the practice of data-intensive sciences and learn how to make their own research more reproducible. (ucpress.edu)
- Additional external validation of models B and C in datasets with more completely collected data on blood glucose would be valuable before the models are used in clinical practice. (bmj.com)
- Athens, GA, June 05, 2008 --( PR.com )-- Bioinquire, LLC announced the release of ProteoIQ, a new software suite for analyzing proteomic data that frees the researcher from the tedious task of sifting through piles of data, and allows him or her to do what they do best - research. (pr.com)
- ProteoIQ offers a unified software solution that supports the entire proteomic data analysis pipeline, including data organization, statistical validation, protein quantification, and publication/collaboration. (pr.com)
- The performance for a given signature varied considerably with the validation data set used, and interestingly, some of the best performing signatures were not designed for the tested classification problem. (aacrjournals.org)
- 150 genes are needed to obtain robust performance in independent validation data sets. (aacrjournals.org)
- None of the published survival signatures performed better than random assignments when applied to independent validation data. (aacrjournals.org)
- A limitation in most of these studies is, however, that validation in independent data is rarely done. (aacrjournals.org)
- 20 Best Sr Validation Engineer jobs in Fort Washington, PA (Hiring Now! (simplyhired.com)
- The Validation Engineer will write and execute protocols, such as Commissioning Test Plans (CTPs), Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications. (simplyhired.com)
- Dr Kandoth is a software engineer who studies the pathogenesis of genetic diseases like cancer. (uclahealth.org)
- DESE has received contracts, subcontracts, or Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) awards in these areas. (wikipedia.org)
- NASA's heavy-lift vehicle projects use a DESE-developed code for their primary flight simulation In an unusual practice, DESE has made some of its simulations available to the public as open-source code, permitting users to study, change, improve, and, at times, distribute the software. (wikipedia.org)
- http://www.technologyalabama.com/content/dese-technology-undergirds-nasa-ares-simulation Archived 2012-03-20 at the Wayback Machine "Open Source: DESE Research has released their new Object-Oriented Simulation Kernel as open code,' Technology Alabama, Winter 2005, p. 11. (wikipedia.org)
- The platform enables the creation and management of complex tool chains including simulation and validation. (eclipse.org)
- Our Labs technologists research key areas to uncover new ways to help companies do things differently and do different things. (accenture.com)
- These policies apply to all AACR journals and are intended to help ensure the integrity of the publication process and the research published in the journals. (aacrjournals.org)
- An RQDA-based constructivist methodology for qualitative research. (francoangeli.it)
- The research involves implementation of a comparison algorithm for firearm forensics. (sbir.gov)
- The Congruent Matching Cells (CMC) algorithm and its associated CMF, CMPS, and CMX methods have been developed by NIST yet do not appear in any commercially available software. (sbir.gov)
- Validation of an adaptive software trigger and arrhythmia diagnostic algorithm. (biomedsearch.com)
- This study was funded through grants from the Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR) and Genome Canada. (springer.com)
- Last month, the National Institutes of Standards and Technology (NIST) announced its FY 2012 Measurement Science and Engineering Research Grants Programs , with an emphasis on a number of areas of computing, including cyber-physical systems, intelligent systems, and systems integration . (cccblog.org)
- Bioinquire has received funding from the National Institutes of Health and private sources, including the Georgia Research Alliance. (pr.com)
- The basis for the NHANES FFQ is the NCI Diet History Questionnaire (DHQ), a 124-item food frequency instrument that is widely used in nutritional epidemiology research (Subar 2001a). (cdc.gov)
- The subject areas of Mutation Research - Reviews in Mutation Research (MRR) encompass the entire spectrum of the science of mutation research and its applications, with particular emphasis on the relationship between mutation and disease . (elsevier.com)
- This type of paper provides an outlook on future directions of research or possible applications. (mdpi.com)
- The module focuses on practical applications of simulations in a variety of contexts, and students will gain expertise in a range of widely used commercial software. (southampton.ac.uk)
- You've built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. (indeed.com)
- Ultrasound found its first applications in livestock research in the 1950s. (missouri.edu)
- Authors should accurately present their research findings and include an objective discussion of the significance of their findings. (mdpi.com)
- The primary objective is to collaborate with or conduct research consistent with the laboratory programs in areas related to measurement science needed to enable Net Zero High Performance Green Buildings. (cccblog.org)
- abstract = "Comparison of the targeting accuracy of a new software method for MRI-fluoroscopy guided endomyocardial interventions with a clinically available 3D endocardial electromechanical mapping system. (utwente.nl)
- Their research results are not only published in written form but will be made public in the form of software pieces integrated into the offered framework. (fz-juelich.de)
- Alternatively, this pathway can lead to PhD study through programs that provide an optimal research training framework in preparation for doctoral research. (edu.au)
- The wide coverage makes this book an excellent reference for those in chemistry, pharmacology, and medicine as well as for research centers, governmental organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and health and environmental control organizations. (routledge.com)
- The aim is to provide a snapshot of some of the most exciting work published in the various research areas of the journal. (mdpi.com)
- Hippo Fat is a new software program designed to automatically quantify adipose tissue areas from magnetic resonance images without user inputs. (nih.gov)
- and facilitates new cross-domain areas of transformative networking research. (caida.org)
- We are more concerned with a service provider's methods to complete this research project and how our needs will be met. (freelancer.com)
- Given the considerable time and research cost of analyzing biomedical images to quantify adipose tissue volumes, automated image analysis methods are highly desirable. (nih.gov)
- Research progress in validation of laboratory methods of assessing body composition. (nih.gov)
- This paper presents various laboratory methods designed to estimate body composition and documents some of the progress in their validation. (nih.gov)
- Emphasis is given to validation principles which need to be followed if new methods are to be developed. (nih.gov)
- Past research using the two-component approach has until recently led to lack of research in developing new methodologies, has limited the potential usefulness of various laboratory methods in estimating body composition in different populations, and has made the relation of body composition to health, performance, and exercise an inexact science. (nih.gov)
- Please use the menu below to review some research projects that have involved AIDA. (2aida.org)
- Currently, there are several projects underway to create validation technologies for various platforms. (owasp.org)
- Since I'm responsible for the software engineering projects in our software engineering course of studies, I'm also interested in solving all problems that arise when developing software in a team: communication (within the team, with the customer), workload distribution, quality assurance, programming skills, Continous Integration/-deployment, and much more. (uni-ulm.de)
- Samani says Brocade is already engaging with other universities about similar projects, as more look to appeal to research scientists through marketing improvements to their network as a service enhancement. (computerweekly.com)
- NETHERLANDS- Nipo Software is working on an update to its Fieldwork System to allow clients and suppliers to co-produce research projects. (research-live.com)
- Experience in software engineering or related internships or experience with software engineering/computer science projects. (indeed.com)
- APP4MC is one of the results of the ITEA3 Amalthea and Amalthea4Public research projects. (eclipse.org)
- Digital and software design skills. (indeed.com)
- We want to answer questions about the causes of thrombosis," Biros says of his current research, "because that is important if you want to design new drugs for thrombosis, or if you want to design stents for bypass surgery or new mechanical heart valves that won't cause clots to form. (gatech.edu)
- The new CARTBox2 software enables therapy target selection based on infarction transmurality and local myocardial wall thickness deduced from preoperative MRI scans. (springer.com)
- The Feature Paper can be either an original research article, a substantial novel research study that often involves several techniques or approaches, or a comprehensive review paper with concise and precise updates on the latest progress in the field that systematically reviews the most exciting advances in scientific literature. (mdpi.com)
- Crossref maintains an expansive set of relationship types to support the various resources linked in the research article nexus. (crossref.org)
- The Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG, Grenoble Computer Science Laboratory) is the largest research laboratory of Informatics in Grenoble, France. (wikipedia.org)
- The long term goal is to provide a detailed guide for implementing proper input validation as well as provide validation engines for popular web application environments. (owasp.org)
- Lancaster University deploys 40 OpenFlow-enabled HP switches to run SDN research and production environments concurrently . (computerweekly.com)
- In contrast to image‐ or map‐based geologic models, which serve primarily for inspection, CVMs provide access to digital datasets in the form of software programs with query interfaces. (geoscienceworld.org)
- Introducing the first commercially available software tool for the fatigue analysis of rubber and elastomers. (3ds.com)
- The advent of online databases to access the human genome has been a boon to biomedical research, and the usefulness of this information has just moved to a new level. (ucsc.edu)
- News on biomarker discovery and validation for research and diagnostic use in genetics, genomics, and molecular diagnostics. (genomeweb.com)
- Using MAIN, it is possible to perform density modification, manual and semi-automated or automated model building and rebuilding, real- and reciprocal-space structure optimization and refinement, map calculations and various types of molecular structure validation. (nih.gov)
- Attendees will understand how to use these guidance documents in a stepwise manner to create a robust CTMS software validation plan which should withstand an auditor's scrutiny. (complianceonline.com)
- A robust amplitude-adaptive software trigger is developed, which accurately detects depolarizations in both chambers. (biomedsearch.com)
- In each of the thirty-one case studies in this volume, the author or team describes the workflow that they used to complete a real-world research project. (ucpress.edu)
- The research team studied the components of elastic torque in a dual-mass electromechanical system of Mill 5000 caused by vibrations arising from the elasticity of transmission as well as from the vibrations caused by elastic collision itself. (mdpi.com)
- Impact of job satisfaction components on intent to leave and turnover for hospital-based nurses: a review of the research literature. (springer.com)
- These techniques provide systematic guidance for designing tests that: (1) exercise the internal logic of software components, and (2) exercise the input and output domains of the program to uncover errors in program function, behavior, and performance. (rspa.com)
- A discussion of validation testing of reusable components. (rspa.com)
- WinFlume 2.0 is a software package for the hydraulic analysis of long-throated flumes and broad-crested weirs. (usda.gov)
- Hippo Fat has yet to be independently validated against commonly used image analysis software programs. (nih.gov)
- Here, we introduce and validate XMALab (X-ray motion analysis lab), a new open-source software package for marker-based XROMM. (biologists.org)
- Stata software was used for the analysis. (who.int)
- Durability Analysis Software for Finite Element Models. (3ds.com)
- The research activities carried out by the ADVANSE team are part of the field of large database analysis in order to extract new knowledge. (lirmm.fr)
- Our approach uses formalized attributes that are available as selectable and enforceable properties necessary for V&V of critical software. (sbir.gov)
- The research team has developed drive control principles to implement this approach. (mdpi.com)
- The B-Cell Lymphoma Moon Shot is revolutionizing the conventional medical research approach to rapidly translate findings into patient treatment options and develop personalized therapeutic strategies. (mdanderson.org)
- A summary of research at NIST. (rspa.com)
- Software Intern - Developer Programs Santa Clara, CA While we appreciate your willingness to suck it up and pay your coffee-fetching copy-making dues somewhere. (indeed.com)
- Mike Paulden and Christopher McCabe have taught introductory courses on decision modelling using Microsoft Excel, but have no relationships with the developer and have received no financial benefits for using this software to teach these courses. (springer.com)
- In addition to its possible educational / teaching / self-learning / demonstration uses AIDA may also be able to support research work into the application of computers in diabetes care. (2aida.org)
- The Validation Project would like to thank everyone for their continuing support. (owasp.org)
- Birmingham University therefore elected to build an entirely separate network to support the needs of its research teams. (computerweekly.com)
- Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S. (biomedsearch.com)
- The Bachelor of Philosophy/Master of Research (BPhil/MRes) is a unique combination of advanced two-year coursework and research training consisting of an advanced undergraduate study program exploration of research frontiers in your discipline and a master's level postgraduate research training program. (edu.au)
- Clinical trial management systems (CTMS) are not medical devices yet CTMS software is used to collect important clinical trial information for many products including medical devices and therefore should be validated. (complianceonline.com)
- We also welcome multi-disciplinary work at the interface between software engineering and other related topics, such as, but not restricted to, artificial intelligence, human computer interaction, programming languages, and systems engineering. (wikicfp.com)
- He was a member of the Systems and Networking Research Group at Microsoft Research from 1992 to 2005. (microsoft.com)
- His research covered diverse topics in operating systems and distributed systems, including scalable peer-to-peer based event notification, real-time scheduling for open systems, and designing an early distributed fault-tolerant video server. (microsoft.com)
- As in the case of other non-trivial software-based systems, we must assume that failure of safety critical systems is possible, and attempt to discover whether or not, in the case of each system, failure is sufficiently unlikely for the system to be licensed for operational use. (city.ac.uk)
- There are a number of special features of complex, software-based, safety-critical systems which contribute to the difficulty of assessing their dependability. (city.ac.uk)
- Eclipse APP4MC is a platform for engineering embedded multi- and many-core software systems. (eclipse.org)
- The reliance of past research on the two-component model and reference man is reviewed, and the need for multicomponent approaches to the study of body composition is emphasized. (nih.gov)
- The ACAT workshop series, created back in 1990 as AIHENP (Artificial Intelligence in High Energy and Nuclear Research) has been covering the tremendous evolution of computing in its most advanced topics, trying to setup bridges between computer science, experimental and theoretical physics. (sissa.it)
- Manuscripts can be checked against millions of publications from other participating Crossref members and general web content using the iThenticate text comparison software from Turnitin. (crossref.org)
- Author affiliations, and the ability to link them to publications and other scholarly outputs, are vital for numerous stakeholders across the research landscape. (crossref.org)
- The range of software programs used for their implementation has also increased, but it remains true that a small number of programs account for the vast majority of cost-effectiveness modelling work. (springer.com)
- This paper performs an exploratory single case study focusing on the Facebook page of a mobile phone industry firm to explore, using the NVivo software, customer-tocustomer (C2C) interactions in the area of consumer brand engagement within an online setting. (francoangeli.it)
- Our focus is on software commonly used for building Markov models and decision trees to conduct cohort simulations, given their predominance in the published literature around cost-effectiveness modelling. (springer.com)
- Once source code has been generated, software must be tested to uncover (and correct) as many errors as possible before delivery to your customer. (rspa.com)
- Alterra, Wageningen University & Research Centre, Wageningen. (wur.nl)
- LIG research covers a very large range of domains in Informatics. (wikipedia.org)
- We hope you find the OWASP Validation Project useful. (owasp.org)
- The OWASP Validation Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of maintenance releases for both [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Stinger_Project Stinger] and the [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Validation_Documentation_Project Validation Documentation]. (owasp.org)
- The Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies (BRAIN) Initiative is a Presidential project aimed at revolutionizing our understanding of the human brain. (nih.gov)
- Over the course of this project, we streamlined and improved the IMDC and expanded its underlying software capabilities. (caida.org)
- Nipo's software might help to keep research agencies central to the research process, where what is ostensibly a DIY project can still be run through an agency, but without the need for extensive agency involvement. (research-live.com)
- Part 1 provides an accessible introduction to reproducible research, a basic reproducible research project template, and a synthesis of lessons learned from across the thirty-one case studies. (ucpress.edu)
- Center for Earthquake Research and Information, and Department of Civil Engineering , The University of Memphis , 3890 Central Avenue , Memphis, Tennessee 38152 U.S.A. (geoscienceworld.org)
- She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms. (bccresearch.com)
- Some masters offered by Grenoble-Alpes University require research workshops in the first and second year. (wikipedia.org)
- Cancer researcher Lance Wells of the University of Georgia, an early adoptee of ProteoIQ, said, 'With its flexibility and functionality, ProteoIQ easily outperforms the competing software. (pr.com)
- A native of Greece, he earned his master's and doctoral degrees from Carnegie Mellon University and completed postdoctoral research in applied mathematics and computer science at New York University. (gatech.edu)
- Global validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market is broken down into instruments and consumables, service type, service providers and end users. (bccresearch.com)
- The report includes a discussion of the major players across each region in validation, calibration and standardization in the life sciences market. (bccresearch.com)
- Generate a file for use with external citation management software. (nih.gov)