A plant species of the family VISCACEAE, order Santalales, subclass Rosidae. This is the traditional mistletoe of literature and Christmas. Members contain viscotoxin (5 kDa basic polypeptides related to thionins), beta-galactoside- and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine-specific lectin II (60 kDa), and polysaccharides. Mistletoe lectin I is a type 2 ribosome-inactivating protein. Commercial extracts include Plenosol, Eurixor, Helixor Isorel, Iscador, and NSC 635089 (ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, PHYTOGENIC).
Significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real gross domestic product, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales. (National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, www.nber.org/cycles.html, accessed 4/23/2009)
Palatal Expansion Technique
The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)
Portraits as Topic
A disorder caused by hemizygous microdeletion of about 28 genes on chromosome 7q11.23, including the ELASTIN gene. Clinical manifestations include SUPRAVALVULAR AORTIC STENOSIS; MENTAL RETARDATION; elfin facies; impaired visuospatial constructive abilities; and transient HYPERCALCEMIA in infancy. The condition affects both sexes, with onset at birth or in early infancy.
Miller Fisher Syndrome
A variant of the GUILLAIN-BARRE SYNDROME characterized by the acute onset of oculomotor dysfunction, ataxia, and loss of deep tendon reflexes with relative sparing of strength in the extremities and trunk. The ataxia is produced by peripheral sensory nerve dysfunction and not by cerebellar injury. Facial weakness and sensory loss may also occur. The process is mediated by autoantibodies directed against a component of myelin found in peripheral nerves. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1313; Neurology 1987 Sep;37(9):1493-8)
The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)
Abnormal cardiac rhythm that is characterized by rapid, uncoordinated firing of electrical impulses in the upper chambers of the heart (HEART ATRIA). In such case, blood cannot be effectively pumped into the lower chambers of the heart (HEART VENTRICLES). It is caused by abnormal impulse generation.
Childers, Chad. "Highly Suspect Let the Angst Out With New Song 'Canals'". Loudwire. Retrieved 2019-11-03. "ARIA Australian Top ... 50 Digital Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association. November 11, 2019. Retrieved November 9, 2019. CS1 maint: ... Childers, Chad. "Highly Suspect Explore Heartache on New Songs '16' + 'Upperdrugs'". Loudwire. Retrieved 2019-11-03. "Sweet '16 ...
[email protected]record-eagle.com, Patti Brandt Burgess. "Newsmakers: Longest-serving Michigan Gov. William Milliken dies". Traverse ... Livengood, Chad; Mauger, Craig (October 18, 2019). "Bill Milliken, Michigan's Longest-Serving Governor, Dies". The Detroit News ... "Statement by William G. Milliken". Traverse City Record-Eagle. October 18, 2004. Archived from the original on October 21, 2004 ... City Record-Eagle. Retrieved July 7, 2020. Downes, Robert. "The Very Best People". Northern Express. Traverse City. Archived ...
Childers, Chad. "Jason Newsted Finishing First Record With New Self-Titled Band". Loudwire. Retrieved December 16, 2012. ... On January 17, as plans were being made for the band to enter the recording studio to record its eighth studio album, Newsted ... After Hetfield rejoined Metallica, the band finished recording St. Anger, with record producer Bob Rock filling the bass slot. ... Recording of Load and Reload began in 1996 and 1997 respectively and in an interview with Bass Player Magazine in 1996, Newsted ...
University of Alabama traditions
Record, James (1970). A Dream Come True: The Story of Madison County and Incidentally of Alabama and the United States. ... Chad Berry. "Rammer jammer ..." Tuscaloosa News. "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer - FAQ". 2004. Retrieved 2008-11-23. McGee, Ryan ... This field goal was a collegiate record at the time. In 1896 the university's board of trustees passed a rule forbidding ... Roy L. Williams (May 8, 2005). "On the record: Mae Rosenberger, CEO, Rosenberger's Birmingham Trunk". The Birmingham News. "Big ...
Iconoclast (Part 1: The Final Resistance)
Bowar, Chad. "Heaven Shall Burn - Iconoclast Part 1: The Final Resistance". heavymetal.about.com. About.com. Retrieved ... both dates through Century Media Records. The album entered the German Media Control chart at No. 21. Production and ...
The Plot in You
... we're a little over half way done tracking the new plot record and I'm really excited to get another record out. The new shit ... Bowar, Chad. "The Plot In You - Interview With Vocalist Landon Tewers". AMP. Archived from the original on August 15, 2011. ... Vessels would go on to release a debut EP recorded and produced by himself titled "Wife Beater" through InVogue Records the ... On June 15, 2017, The Plot in You announced that they had signed with Fearless Records stating that they excited to be a part ...
Childers, Chad. "Starset Announce 'DIVISIONS' Album, Reveal 'MANIFEST' Video". Loudwire. "STARSET Releases Music Video For New ... STARSET - STRATOSPHERE, retrieved 2019-09-17 "ARIA Australian Top 50 Digital Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry ... Childers, Chad. "Starset Continue to Break Down 'DIVISIONS' With 'Diving Bell'". Loudwire. ... "Starset Frontman Dustin Bates Details Electronic-Leaning Project MNQN". Childers, Chad. "Starset Reimagine 'Vessels' Music for ...
The Nothing (Korn album)
Childers, Chad. "Photos: Korn Play Intimate 'The Nothing' Record Release Show". Loudwire. Retrieved September 16, 2019. "The ... My music is that for me." - Jonathan Davis The recording process took an unusually long amount of time for a Korn record as ... This is the first album recorded after the deaths of the lead singer's wife Deven Davis and his mother, which is reflected in ... Some of his emotional breakdowns were recorded and ended up on the album, most notably towards the end of the intro, "The End ...
Miss May I
"SharpTone Records launches, signs Attila, Miss May I, more". Lambgoat. June 24, 2016. Retrieved June 24, 2016. Bowar, Chad. " ... The band recorded their fifth studio album with Joey Sturgis, who recorded the band's first two records. Deathless was released ... On June 24, 2016, the band left Rise Records and signed with SharpTone Records. Miss May I was formed in 2007, in Troy, Ohio ... It was announced on June 24, 2016 that they had left Rise Records and signed with SharpTone Records. The band performed a ...
2] Beauchamp, Vanessa B.; Koontz, Stephanie M.; Suss, Christine; Hawkins, Chad; Kyde, Kerrie L.; Schnase, John L. (2013). "An ... Scientific Note) Oplismenus hirtellus subspecies undulatifolius, A new record for North America. Castanea 64:201-202. [ ...
The record was surpassed by a Bombardier Global 7500 in March 2019, before the G650ER retook the record in April 2019 by flying ... Chad Trautvetter (October 21, 2019). "Gulfstream Ups the Ante with New G700 Flagship". AIN online. "General Dynamics Announces ... The same year, a G650ER set a new record for the longest non-stop flight by a purpose-built business jet, flying 8,010 nautical ... Trautvetter, Chad. "Globe-girdling Gulfstream G650ER Gets Its Wings" AINonline, 9 October 2014. Accessed: 19 May 2015. Garvey, ...
"Islander". Victory Records. Retrieved July 25, 2014. Bowar, Chad. "Rockstar Mayhem Festival Preview: Islander". About.com. ... Bowar, Chad (July 8, 2014). "New Heavy Metal Album Reviews: Week of July 8, 2014". about.com. About.com. Archived from the ... Victory Records signed the band in September 2013, and soon released their first EP, Pains. Their first studio album, Violence ... "Victory Records Welcomes ISLANDER - Victory Press Center". www.victorypresscenter.com. Welch, Brian (August 12, 2014). "U want ...
After signing with Elektra Records, they re-released the same album. The band then went on to record and release Shout at the ... Childers, Chad (February 11, 2018). "Sixx: A.M.'s James Michael + DJ Ashba Announce New Band Pyromantic". Retrieved February 12 ... Soon after recording a demo, Feranna was fired from Sister along with bandmate Lizzie Grey. Feranna and Grey formed the band ... The band self-recorded their debut album, Too Fast for Love, which was subsequently released in November 1981 on the band's own ...
We Are Harlot
Roadrunner Records' foundations were built on great rock 'n' roll bands, bands that we love, and we are here to continue ... Bowar, Chad. "Trivium Cancel Handful of U.S. Shows After Frontman Matt Heafy Blows Out Voice". Loudwire.com. Loudwire. ... Childers, Chad. "Danny Worsnop Is Bringing Back We Are Harlot This Summer". Loudwire. Retrieved 2020-02-12. "We Are Harlot". ... While the album was not released during that month, Worsnop confirmed in March that he has been working on the record and will ...
Childers, Chad. "Highly Suspect Reveal 'The Boy Who Died Wolf' Album Details". Loudwire. Retrieved November 2, 2016. "NZ Top 40 ... It contains fourteen tracks, consisting of several new songs as well as previously released but re-recorded songs, like "Gang ... Childers, Chad. "Highly Suspect Let Out Angst With New Song 'Canals'". Loudwire. Retrieved October 25, 2019. "Highly Suspect's ... "NZ Hot Singles Chart". Recorded Music NZ. August 26, 2019. Retrieved August 24, 2019. "Highly Suspect - Gang Lion (official)". ...
"Asking Alexandria Show Off Their New Gold Record". Theprp.com. The PRP. Retrieved 14 December 2014. Childers, Chad. "Bring Me ... 2 issued by Fearless Records in April, making it their second time they have recorded for the series. In March 2014, the lead ... Stand Up and Scream was recorded during Spring 2009 and was produced by Joey Sturgis. The band signed to Sumerian Records and ... Bowar, Chad. "Asking Alexandria's Ben Bruce talks 'From Death To Destiny,' love of 80's hard rock + more". Loudwire.com. ...
Childers, Chad. "DevilDriver Recording Vocals for New Double Album". Loudwire. "DEZ FAFARA 'Broke All The Rules' With Upcoming ... adding that the record was currently being mixed with only a couple of pieces of vocal recording to be done before the album is ... A Guinness world record was attempted by the band for the "largest circle pit" at the festival. Guinness responded to the query ... DevilDriver's debut record was originally going to be called Thirteen, and then Straight to Hell. However, Fafara claims it was ...
I saw them in San Francisco, before they even had a record out, when we were making our first record. I've never seen chemistry ... Childers, Chad. "Slipknot Confirm 2019 World Tour, New Album Out Likely Summer". Loudwire. "Metallica and Slipknot join forces ... In December, Slipknot began recording material at SR Audio, a studio in the band's hometown. As they didn't have a recording ... Records, Roadrunner (July 12, 2011). "Slipknot Announces New Album Title!". Roadrunner Records. Archived from the original on ...
Peace Sells... but Who's Buying?
Chad Bowar of About.com said that the album captured Megadeth in their prime, and recommended it as a "mandatory" recording for ... Capitol Records then bought the rights to the album and hired another producer named Paul Lani to mix it himself. The recording ... provided a recording budget of $25,000, which allowed the band to hire a freelance producer, Randy Burns. The recording of the ... through Capitol Records. The project was originally handled by Combat Records, resulting in the original mix of the album being ...
Land (Týr album)
It was released on 30 May 2008 through Napalm Records. The album is based on Nordic folklore. The final track is a new version ... Bowar, Chad. "Tyr - Land". About.com. Archived from the original on 5 October 2010. Retrieved 16 April 2010. CS1 maint: ...
"Muskets - Venn Records". May 6, 2015. Retrieved January 18, 2018. Childers, Chad (May 1, 2016). "Rob Zombie: Grunge Era Marked ... Other record labels in the Pacific Northwest that helped promote grunge included C/Z Records, Estrus Records, EMpTy Records and ... Albini prefers to be called a "recording engineer", because he believes that putting record producers in charge of recording ... Tina Casale was the co-founder of C/Z Records in the 1980s (along with Chris Hanzsek), an indie label that recorded what has ...
... due for release 25th June 2021 through Earache Records and Round Hill Records), along with the release of a new single and ... Bowar, Chad. "Buckcherry to Release New Album 'Confessions' in Early 2013". Loudwire. Retrieved December 3, 2012. "Tattoos of ... yellow and orange via Earache Records and black and clear smoke vinyl via Round Hill Records). Current members Josh Todd - lead ... The album was recorded in May 2009 during their Canadian tour in Edmonton, Calgary, Medicine Hat, and Regina. It was announced ...
Super Collider (album)
Roadrunner Records. Retrieved October 10, 2013. Childers, Chad. "Megadeth Unveil Bluegrass-Twinged 'The Blackest Crow' and ... "Megadeth To Start Recording New Album Next Week - Oct. 27, 2012". Blabbermouth.net. Roadrunner Records. Retrieved October 28, ... "Megadeth Completes Recording New Album - Mar. 13, 2013". Blabbermouth.net. Roadrunner Records. Retrieved March 14, 2013. ... Chad Bowar of Loudwire had a mixed overall opinion on the album and mainly criticized the album for being more akin to Risk and ...
Mark Meadows (Michigan politician)
Chad Rhiness; Rebecca Imthurn; Taylor VanStreain; Shelbi Lyn Chase "Mark S Meadows". www.cityofeastlansing.com. Retrieved 2020- ... Mark Meadows's Voting Record. ...
Oh, Pretty Woman
Van Halen recorded the song as a standalone single, before a planned hiatus, until its sudden success brought much pressure ... Chad Childers. "Van Halen, 'Oh Pretty Woman' - Banned Music Videos". Ultimate Classic Rock. Retrieved March 21, 2015. Whitburn ... Irish Recorded Music Association. Archived from the original (enter "Roy Orbison" into the "Search by Artist" box, then select ... It was released as a single in August, 1964 on Monument Records and spent three weeks at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 ...
... from radio promotion at Dangerbird Records, Capitol Records, The Syndicate and Cornerstone (agency) where they also handled ... Swiatecki, Chad. "Austin acts that have 'It': Ume, Da'Shade Moonbeam, Quiet Company, Crooks, Marmalakes". Austin American ... Modern Outsider was named the Record Label of the Year in 2016 by the Austin Chronicle. The Black and White Years Black Pistol ... Modern Outsider is a management company and independent record label founded by husband and wife team, Chip and Erin Adams, in ...
Having to write, record and make a whole album during a period of time when your music's being taken down could be hard and a ... Chad Childers. April 9, 2013. Retrieved November 10, 2013. The 2013 Rock on the Range festival will be here before you know it ... "Five Seven Music Records". Cduniverse.com. Retrieved November 12, 2013. "Deuce Does It Again Nine Lives Out No. 2 on iTunes ... In May 2013, Deuce also confirmed that he had been working on a second album, had already recorded ideas, and was working on ...
"Former Anthrax Guitarist's Red Lamb Signs With Mig Records - Blabbermouth.net". Blabbermouth.net. Childers, Chad. "Saint Asonia ... He owns Groovemaster Recording Studios in Chicago. In addition to the studios, his 40,000-square-foot (3,700 m2) music complex ... John Karkazis, better known as Johnny K, is an American record producer, engineer, mixer, musician, and songwriter. ...
Love of a Lifetime (FireHouse song)
Bowar, Chad. "Best 20 Hair Metal Ballads of the '80s and '90s". LiveAbout. Retrieved 2021-02-24. "Firehouse - Love Of A ... When the band brought the demos for their first album to Epic Records, the label felt that the album needed a stronger ballad. ... Country singer Katie Armiger, who was coincidentally born in 1991, recorded a cover version on her eponymous first album in ... The project Collage recorded the song in 1998 and released it as a single. It peaked at No. 4 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 ...
In This Moment
"In This Moment Reveal Album Title for Their 'Heaviest Record' Since 'Blood'". Loudwire. Retrieved May 15, 2019. Childers, Chad ... They recorded a cover of Lacuna Coil's "Heaven's a Lie" with the band Manntis as part of "Century Media Records's Covering 20 ... This sparked an interest from Century Media Records, and a worldwide record deal followed. The band released their debut album ... In March 2017, the band was signed to Roadrunner Records, alongside their current label, Atlantic Records. The 19 date tour ...
"Colombia has the world's worst record on these assassinations..." - 20 November 2008, Colombia: Not Time for a Trade Deal ... with many cases of violence and deaths having been recorded historically. ... Chad. *Comoros. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo. *Djibouti ...
Unisex public toilet
HRC President Chad Griffin stated on the brief that "These companies are sending a powerful message to transgender children and ... The recording of persons in private spaces without their consent (such as installing spy cams) is also an issue. Other ...
Military Counterintelligence Service (Poland)
Chad: ANS. *Chile: ANI. *China: MSS. *Congo (Democratic Republic of): ANR. *Croatia: SOA ...
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
Each district is headed by a district chief, who has powers similar to those of a French mayor (including recording births and ... Chad. *Comoros. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo. *Djibouti ...
Chad Meister (2010), The Oxford Handbook of Religious Diversity, Oxford University Press, ISBN 978-0-19-534013-6, p. 63; Quote ...
Ethnographic Museum Record 7:1-213.. *Leach, E.R. 1938. Social and Economic Organization of the Rowanduz Kurds. London School ... Dundas, Chad. "Kurdish Americans." Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America, edited by Thomas Riggs, (3rd ed., vol. 3, Gale, ... The exact origins of the name Kurd are unclear. The underlying toponym is recorded in Assyrian as Qardu and in Middle ... A significant number of these were allegedly originally Armenian or Assyrian, and it has been recorded that a small number ...
Williams and Chad Hugo formed the record production duo The Neptunes in 1992, producing hip hop and R&B music. He is the lead ... However, Williams's record label Interscope Records did not think that the album would sell well and subsequently was shelved.[ ... Pharrell Lanscilo Williams (/fəˈrɛl/; born April 5, 1973) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. ... a b Virginia, Birth Records, 1864-2014 *^ Minton, Melissa (May 22, 2018). "Pharrell Williams Purchased Tyler Perry's $15.6 ...
List of largest mammals
McWhirter, Norris & Ross, Guinness Book of Records, Redwood Press, Trowbridge, 1968. *^ "Ecology". Czech University of Life ... Chad". Comptes Rendus Palevol. 4 (3): 243-253. doi:10.1016/j.crpv.2004.10.002.. ... The maximum recorded size of this species was 1,655 kg (3,649 lb) and a total length of 4.6 m (15 ft). ... Mark Young (2 March 1998). The Guinness book of world records, 1998. Bantam Books. p. 352. ISBN 978-0-553-57895-9. . Archived ...
The first recorded history appears[when?] in the chronicles[where?] of North African (Berber) traders, who, from early Roman ... The earliest recorded European voyage to West Africa was made by the Portuguese in 1482. The first West African French ... It is actually a basilica, but is listed in the Guinness World Records as the largest "church" in the world. ... Chad. *Comoros. *Cyprus1. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo ...
Mineola, New York
Record low °F (°C) −10. (−23) −7. (−22) 3. (−16) 13. (−11) 32. (0) 43. (6) 50. (10) 48. (9) 38. (3) 27. (−3) 10. (−12) −1. (−18 ... Deputy Mayor Paul "Chad" Pereira. *Trustee George Durham. *Trustee Paul Cusato. *Trustee Dennis Walsh ...
Record Opponent Method Event Date Round Time Location Notes Loss 28-7 Petr Yan TKO (punches) UFC 251 July 12, 2020 5 3:24 Abu ... Chad Mendes KO (knee) UFC 142 January 14, 2012 1 4:59 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Defended the UFC Featherweight Championship. ... Guinness World Records 2014. ISBN 9781908843159. .. *^ "Anthony Pettis drops to 145, meets UFC champ Jose Aldo on Aug. 3". ... Chad Mendes with injury". mmajunkie.com. Retrieved July 2, 2014.. *^ Brett Okamoto (July 27, 2014). "Aldo-Mendes rematch set ...
2017 Arizona Cardinals season
a b Green Bay finished ahead of Washington based on record vs. common opponents. Green Bay's cumulative record against Dallas, ... Chad Williams. WR. Grambling State 4. 120 Dorian Johnson. OG. Pittsburgh 5. 157 Will Holden. OT. Vanderbilt ... Record Game site NFL.com. recap HOF August 3 vs. Dallas Cowboys L 18-20 0-1 Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium. (Canton, Ohio) ... a b c Detroit finished ahead of Dallas and Seattle based on conference record, while Seattle finished ahead of Dallas based on ...
In Week 12, Cassel led the Patriots to a 48-28 win over the Miami Dolphins, who in Week 3 had ended the Patriots' NFL record 21 ... Chad Hutchinson (2002). *Vinny Testaverde (2004). *Drew Henson (2004). *Drew Bledsoe (2005-2006) ... Cassel played one season of baseball for USC in 2004, compiling an 0-1 record with 10 strikeouts and four walks. He played in ... In 2011, Cassel had led the Chiefs to a 4-4 record. During the first two games, Cassel only threw one touchdown. Those first ...
"St Chad Gospels". Lichfield Cathedral. Retrieved 11 September 2017.. *^ "Towns and a tapestry". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 ... "Detailed record for Royal 2 B VII". British Library. Retrieved 11 September 2017.. ...
DR Congo national football team
"Congo-Kinshasa - Record International Players". RSSSF. Retrieved 28 May 2018.. *^ Roberto Mamrud. "Congo-Kinshasa - Record ... Competitive record. FIFA World Cup. See also: DR Congo at the FIFA World Cup ... The team recorded a 3-2 victory at home. DR Congo has been FIFA affiliated since 1962 and has been a member of CAF since 1963. ... The Leopards recorded a 2-1 victory against Guinea, another 2-1 victory against rivals Congo and a 4-1 victory against ...
New York Knights
The Knights finished the 2016 conference season with a record of 7-1. They will play the winners of Boston 13s v Brooklyn Kings ...
Record low °C (°F) 5.6. (42.1) 4.3. (39.7) 0.8. (33.4) −2.6. (27.3) −8.7. (16.3) −9.1. (15.6) −9.6. (14.7) −9.7. (14.5) −6.7. ( ... Record high °C (°F) 39.3. (102.7) 38.9. (102.0) 34.7. (94.5) 33.3. (91.9) 29.5. (85.1) 24.5. (76.1) 24.1. (75.4) 28.6. (83.5) ... though some sources feel that the records are unsatisfactory, and that this number could be as high as 20,000) who died in ... N'Djamena, Chad. *Niamey, Niger. *Nouakchott, Mauritania. *Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. *Port Louis, Mauritius ...
There is a record of skilled tradesmen in the Maritimes having a union organization during the War of 1812. Canadian unionism ... "Colombia has the world's worst record on these assassinations..." - 20 November 2008, Colombia: Not Time for a Trade Deal ... with many cases of violence and deaths having been recorded historically. ... Chad. *Comoros. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo. *Djibouti ...
Italy at the 1992 Summer Olympics
Their 1-6 record tied with that of Spain for seventh and eighth places, the Italians received the advantage in the tie-breaker ...
Green Party of England and Wales
At the 2019 United Kingdom local elections a record number of Green Party candidates were elected, with many being the first ...
Horses in warfare
Azevedo, Mario Joaquim (2004). Roots of Violence: A History of War in Chad. New York, NY: Routledge. ISBN 90-5699-583-9.. ... "The Lebanon Daily Record. Horsepull Results. Archived from the original on 2008-05-17. Retrieved 2008-08-08.. ... "Records". Horsepull.com. Archived from the original on 2008-09-15. Retrieved 2008-08-07.. ... The use of horses in organised warfare was also documented early in recorded history. One of the first depictions of equids is ...
Chad [Gracey], Patrick and I invested most of our lives to writing, recording and performing the songs of Live. We deserve a ... Chad, "Live Planning to Take Hiatus" Alternative Addiction - June 28, 2009. *^ Chad, "Live Breakup Imminent?". Alternative ... Left to right: Patrick Dahlheimer, Ed Kowalczyk, Chad Taylor, Chad Gracey (in background), and Adam Kowalczyk ... Chad Taylor (lead guitar, backing vocals), Patrick Dahlheimer (bass), and Chad Gracey (drums). ...
Christianity in Turkey
The death of the Forty Martyrs of Sebaste (modern day Sivas) is recorded as 320 AD during a persecution by Emperor Licinius. ...
Boward, Chad. "Bleed The Fifth About.com review". About.com. Retrieved December 31, 2007.. ... Their debut studio album Bleed the Fifth was released in the United States on August 28, 2007, through Century Media Records. ... Childers, Chad. "Bad Wolves' Tommy Vext to Receive Rock to Recovery Service Award". Loudwire. Archived from the original on ... In 2005, at the Roadrunner Records 25th-anniversary show, Vext was invited to sing with Corey Taylor of Slipknot. ...
According to UNESCO and Guinness World Records, the University of al-Qarawiyyin in Fez, Morocco is the oldest existing ... Chad. *Comoros. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo. *Djibouti ...
2001). Rise of the Dragon: Readings from Nature on the Chinese Fossil Record. Chicago, Ill. ;London: University of Chicago ... July 2002). "A new hominid from the Upper Miocene of Chad, Central Africa". Nature. 418 (6894): 145-151. doi:10.1038/ ... The fossil record appears to show that the rate of extinction is slowing down, with both the gaps between mass extinctions ... Biodiversity in the fossil record, which is "the number of distinct genera alive at any given time; that is, those whose first ...
Breasted, John Henry (1906-1907), Ancient Records of Egypt: Historical Documents from the Earliest Times to the Persian ... The history of Djibouti is recorded in the poetry and songs of its nomadic people, and goes back thousands of years to a time ... Its Sultan Umar Walashma (or his son Ali, according to another source) is recorded as having conquered the Sultanate of Shewa ... Chad. *Comoros. *Cyprus1. *Democratic Republic of the Congo. *Republic of the Congo ...
The Deadly Snakes
Sympathy for the Record Industry, In the Red, Paper Bag Records. Associated acts. Oblivians, Tangiers, Sloan, The Hives, Andre ... Chad Ross. Jeremi Madsen. Max "Age of Danger" McCabe-Lokos. Andrew Moszynski. Greg Cartwright. Carson Binks. Yuri Didrichson. ... Ross and Gunn formed the band Quest for Fire, who released their self-titled debut on Tee Pee Records in 2009. McCabe-Lokos is ... The band toured both Canada and internationally, and released three further albums on In The Red Records. Their 2005 single " ...
List of Twin Peaks characters
Chad Broxford. Chad Broxford, played by John Pirruccello, is a deputy in the Twin Peaks sheriff's department. He often ... along with specially recorded entries including several taking place prior to the pilot episode. One of the specially recorded ... Chad Broxford Sheriff's Deputy. He is corrupt, with connections to Twin Peaks's criminal underworld. John Pirruccello ... He also appears briefly in The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes, under the entry recorded ...
Record Opponent Method Event Date Round Time Location Notes Loss 1-9 Bob Sapp Technical decision Rizin Fighting Federation 2 ... Chad Rowan was born on 8 May 1969 to Randolph and Janice Rowan, and is of Hawaiian descent. He grew up with two younger ... Record Opponent Method Event Date Round Time Location Notes Loss 0-4 Giant Silva Submission (kimura) K-1 PREMIUM 2006 Dynamite ... Sumo recordEdit. Akebono Tarō. Year in sumo. January. Hatsu basho, Tokyo. March. Haru basho, Osaka. May. Natsu basho, Tokyo ...
Chad VanGaalen on Sub Pop Records
This remarkable coexistence is one of many achievements of Chad VanGaalens Light Information, his sixth record on Sub Pop, due ... Chad VanGaalens Light Information Is Out Now, Worldwide From Sub Pop And In Canada From Flemish Eye Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:00 ... "If I was going to go out and buy a record, I would probably want it to sound only like that," says VanGaalen. "That ones for ... Watch Chad VanGaalens Long-awaited "TARBOZ (translated log of inhabitants)" Animated Film Premiering on Pitchfork TV Thu, Oct ...
Chad Rogers - Address, Phone Number, Public Records | Radaris
Find Chad Rogerss contact information, age, background check, white pages, divorce records, email, criminal records, photos & ... Chad Rogers. Chad Rogers. Jasper, TN 37347. (423) 942-9904. Chad Rogers. Secretary. Inverness Sertoma Club, Inc. Membership ... Business Records. Name / Title. Company / Classification. Phones & Addresses. Chad Rogers. Chief Executive. Neptune Pictures. ... Chad Rogers, age 43. 885 Putnam Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221. Chad Rogers, age 36. 7653 Se County Road 237, Lake Butler, FL 32054. ( ...
Mansfield woman to play bingo for eight days straight to set world record - Mansfield and Ashfield Chad
Mansfield woman to play bingo for eight days straight to set world record. ... and hopes her efforts will earn her a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. ... and set a world record to boot. ... More from Mansfield and Ashfield Chad. * Announcements * Buy a ... and set a world record to boot. ...
Chad Wheeler's trial date pushed back to July
The trial date for former Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheelers domestic violence case has been pushed back to July 22, Tom ... Ohio State footballs all-time record against the Pac-12. Whats Ohio States record against every current Pac-12 football ... The trial date for former Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheelers domestic violence case has been pushed back to July 22, Tom ... Chad Wheelers trial date pushed back to July originally appeared on Pro Football Talk ...
Chad & Jeremy - Wikipedia
In 1982, Chad & Jeremy reunited to record the album Chad Stuart & Jeremy Clyde, which was released the following year on the ... Bohen, Jim (18 September 2007). "Chad & Jeremy find new spark in reunion (continued as Chad)". Daily Record. Morristown, New ... "Chad Stuart, of Britains Chad & Jeremy Duo, Dead at 79", BestClassicBands, 20 December 2020. Retrieved 20 December 2020 Chad ... The Best of Chad & Jeremy (Capitol, 1966) The Best of Chad & Jeremy (K-Tel, 1990) The Very Best of Chad & Jeremy (Varèse ...
Wildlife of Chad - Wikipedia
"Search for protected areas". Official Record. Protectedplanet.net. Retrieved 17 October 2013. "Livestock-wildlife-environment ... in Chad. Before the 20th century, Chad reportedly had a rich fauna of large carnivores in the Lake Chad region, but due to ... The wildlife of Chad is composed of its flora and fauna. Animal and plant life correspond to the three climatic zones. In the ... Lake Chad, lying on the countrys western edge and extending across the border into Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon, is one of the ...
WORSENING HUMANITARIAN SITUATION IN SUDAN, CHAD DEMANDS IMMEDIATE ACTION, SECURITY COUNCIL TOLD | Meetings Coverage and Press...
Not an official record. Search form. Search for documents and statements. Search. Advanced Search ... Chad. If not addressed effectively, the situation in Chad had the potential for an escalation of the current crisis beyond ... even concerning situations within the Government of Chad itself. Chad had made false accusations against Sudan with regard to ... and supporting a meeting of reconciliation between the Chad Government and opposition parties within Chad. ...
2 charged in I-94 shooting had run-in with victims at beach, records show | Crime and Courts | nwitimes.com
2 charged in I-94 shooting had run-in with victims at beach, records show * Sarah Reese ... The woman underwent several surgeries as a result of her wounds and will need long-term physical therapy, records state. ... A detective spoke with Robinson by phone, and he agreed to meet with police but never showed up, records state. ... The back passenger window was rolled down, and Rosemond fired about six shots at the Jeep, court records allege. ...
MoS Muraleedharan interacts with Indian community in Nigeria, Benin and Chad virtually
Benin and Chad via virtual mode and reassured them of the governments commitment to their welfare. ... India Records 81-Day Low Of 58,570 New COVID-19 Cases; Kerala Only State To Continue Recording Over 10k Daily Cases. ... MoS Muraleedharan interacts with Indian community in Nigeria, Benin and Chad virtually. Read full article. ... Had a fruitful interaction with the Indian community in Nigeria, Benin and Chad, virtually. Reassured them of the governments ...
Best Comedy (Theater) | The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity (Mixed Blood Theatre) | Arts & Entertainment | Best of the Twin...
Lexus builds a one-off IS 350 with a record player in the glove box
Chad rebels threaten to depose slain presidents son. NDJAMENA, Chad (AP) - Rebels in Chad threatened to depose the son of the ... Lexus claims that the record player will not skip, even on a bumpy road. The record player was partially 3D printed and ... Lexus builds a one-off IS 350 with a record player in the glove box. Read full article. ... Transcatheter Aortic Valve (TAV), one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 15.1% CAGR and reach US$ ...
Chad Brundy on Flipboard
Keep up with Chad Brundy on Flipboard, a place to see the stories, photos, and updates that matter to you. Flipboard creates a ... NSA collected Americans email records in bulk for two years under Obama. Secret program launched by Bush continued until 2011 ... Chad Brundy. 26 Added , 8 Magazines , 9 Likes , 2 Following , 3 Followers , @usopen65667268 , Keep up with Chad Brundy on ... Download Flipboard for free and search for "Chad Brundy". IRMAS NEW TRACK/WEST/GULF WATCH!. ...
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
The economy is in the 124th month of the longest expansion on record, and while expansions dont die from old age alone, fears ... June 2019 is the 120th month since the Great Recession ended in June of 2009, tying this expansion for the longest on record ... with the expansion of 1991 to 2001 (see chart). This expansion will become the longest on record next month - barring an ...
Develop good quality contingency plans for the response to the polio epidemic in the Lake Chad Basin countries!
'Why did you do this to me?' Ex-girlfriend of former Seahawks lineman Chad Wheeler recounts brutal...
Its been four weeks since Alleah Taylor survived a vicious attack by former Seattle Seahawks lineman Chad Wheeler, and not a ... 2 San Francisco brothers set record crossing large gap on a highline in Yosemite. ... Why did you do this to me? Ex-girlfriend of former Seahawks lineman Chad Wheeler recounts brutal attack. By Olivia LaVoice ... SEATTLE - It's been four weeks since Alleah Taylor survived a vicious attack by former Seattle Seahawks lineman Chad ...
Sons of Steve Garvey: Post-Game 16 Thread: Chad/Kemp Clutchfest
American Demon Hunters - The Complete Collection (Audiobook) by J. Thorn, Zach Bohannon, J. E. Heskett, Chad Lutzke, Bettina...
Chad Lutzke, Bettina Melher, John L. Monk, Daniel Willcocks, Lindsay Buroker, J.F. Penn, Audiobook narrated by Jean Lowe ... By: J. Thorn, Zach Bohannon, J. E. Heskett, Chad Lutzke, Bettina Melher, John L. Monk, Daniel Willcocks, Lindsay Buroker, J.F. ... By: J. Thorn,Zach Bohannon,J. E. Heskett,Chad Lutzke,Bettina Melher,John L. Monk,Daniel Willcocks,Lindsay Buroker,J.F. Penn ... American Demon Hunters: Battle Creek, Michigan by Chad Lutzke with J. Thorn ...
Public investment to reserve Dutch disease: the case of Chad - AgEcon Search
We find that improving water access would reduce Chads dependence on food aid and entail a substantial improvement in rural ... Using a computable general equilibrium model calibrated for Chad, we study the impact of using this countrys annual oil ... Record appears in:. CGIAR , International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) , DSGD Discussion Papers ... We find that improving water access would reduce Chads dependence on food aid and entail a substantial improvement in rural ...
Lp - X - Record Shop X
Record-low temperatures possible this weekend in Alaska
Chads President Idriss Deby Itno killed in clashes with rebel fighters. The President of Chad died on Tuesday of wounds he ... The rebels belong to a group called the Front for Change and Concord in Chad (FACT). A convoy of rebels tried to advance ... Record-low temperatures possible this weekend in Alaska. April 8, 2021, 7:39 PM. ... This is going to keep temperatures about 20 to 40 degrees below normal, challenging record low temperatures here. Again, ...
March | 2010 | Dr. Chad Waterbury | Transforming Through Performance
groovy-chicken records | eBay Shops
Tom Wurth's New Album "A Different Soul" Features Special Guests Vince Gill, T. Graham Brown & John Ford Coley
TaDa Records has announced the release of GRAMMY® nominated singer, songwriter and musician Tom Wurths fourth studio ... Chad Potts. TaDa Records +1 (615) 933-1414. Email , @tomwurth. since: 06/2009. Follow , ... For all other inquiries including interview requests, contact Chad Potts, VP Marketing and Booking, at (615) 933-1414 or chad( ... TaDa Records has announced the release of GRAMMY® nominated singer, songwriter and musician Tom Wurths fourth studio album "A ...
Celeb couples make (mostly) beautiful music together | New York Post
Filed under avril lavigne , beyonce , chad kroeger , jay-z , john mayer , katy perry ... Looks like his wandering days are done . . . and hopefully for longer than it takes to promote the record. ... From left: John Mayer and Katy Perry, Beyonce and Jay-Z, Chad Kroeger and Avril Lavigne Getty Images; WireImage ... they ended up recording together. Surprisingly, instead of a mushy love song, their musical union "Let Me Go" is actually a ...
Cosmogenic nuclide dating of Sahelanthropus tchadensis and Australopithecus bahrelghazali: Mio-Pliocene hominids from Chad |...
Although the initial 10Be/9Be ratio recorded in authigenic Mn deposits is reported to have remained constant to ± 6% over the ... We determined authigenic 10Be/9Be ages at two hominid localities in the Chad Basin (Djurab Desert of northern Chad). The focus ... Ages were determined at two hominid localities from the Chad Basin in the Djurab Desert (Northern Chad). In the Koro Toro ... 2000) Chad: Discovery of a vertebrate fauna close to the Mio-Pliocene boundary. J Vertebrate Palaeontol 20:205-209.. ...
Anisotropy, band-to-band transitions, phonon modes, and oxidation properties of cobalt-oxide core-shell slanted columnar thin...
MARIO WILLIAMS v. CHAD MILLER FNU BRIGGS FNU SELLERS FNU WEISSMAN LT BATTLES FNU FOX CORRECTIONS CORPORATION OF AMERICA INC |...
CHAD MILLER FNU BRIGGS FNU SELLERS FNU WEISSMAN LT BATTLES FNU FOX CORRECTIONS CORPORATION OF AMERICA INC. Read the Courts ... The record contains the affidavit of John Hilligoss, currently the Chief of Unit Management at CCF and a member of CCFs ... MARIO WILLIAMS v. CHAD MILLER FNU BRIGGS FNU SELLERS FNU WEISSMAN LT BATTLES FNU FOX CORRECTIONS CORPORATION OF AMERICA INC. ... According to him, the record does not give "a precise weight of the cost that the Defendants would have to pay in order to run ...
IMF, CBN differ on Nigeria's economic outlook - Punch Newspapers
Chad Gray Says Hellyeah Will 'Hopefully' Return With New Music: 'We Need To Get Together And Write' - Blabbermouth.net
HELLYEAH frontman Chad Gray was asked if the band will keep going once the pandemic has s... ... Like the last two records, 2016s "Unden!able" and 2014s "Blood For Blood", "Welcome Home" was recorded at The Hideout ... "I dont even know if theres gonna ever be another HELLYEAH record. I dont even know if I wanna make another HELLYEAH record ... CHAD GRAY Says HELLYEAH Will Hopefully Return With New Music: We Need To Get Together And Write December 13, 2020 0 ...
Anthony Smith Record Fights Profile MMA Fighter
Anthony Smith Profile, MMA Record, Pro Fights and Ama... ... Chad Herrick. XCC 38 - Rumble in Royal Oak 5. Jan 16, 2010 ... Quick Record. Result. Opponent. Event. Method. Rd.. Time. Loss. Korey Kuppe. Triple X Cagefighting - Legends 3. Feb 22, 2014 ... Fight Record: 0 Win - 12 Losses - 1 No Contest. Last Five Fights: * SUB ...
202020162019SkipLake Chad BasinVanGaalenJeremy ClydeBasinKroeger1987SeahawksAfrica19891979SearchDelegationsYesterday's GoneTaylorNigeriaCentral AfricanRecordingsConvoy1965Country'sEfforts1993Fossil record1990DefendantsNickelbackTemperaturesPerformSixthStuartSangWoundsCarbonMiceHumanitarianTimeResearchersDesertLabelPeopleWagesOfficialsStoneSiteCrisisBuffaloMusicRobinsonStudiosStrange
- Stuart retired in 2016 and died on December 20, 2020, while Clyde continues to tour and record as a solo artist. (wikipedia.org)
- Nell'aprile 2016, durante una due giorni di esibizione al Cafè Oto di Londra Rob Mazurek b.1965 cornet " data-original-title="" title=""> Rob Mazurek e Chad Taylor drums " data-original-title="" title=""> Chad Taylor invitano sul palco John Edwards bass " data-original-title="" title=""> John Edwards e Alexander Hawkins b.1981 piano " data-original-title="" title=""> Alexander Hawkins e registrano i quattro lunghi brani presenti in A Night Walking Through Mirrors . (allaboutjazz.com)
- Chad Walde speaks with his wife, Angela Walde, before dinner at their home in December 2016. (taosnews.com)
- June 2019 is the 120th month since the Great Recession ended in June of 2009, tying this expansion for the longest on record with the expansion of 1991 to 2001 (see chart). (cbpp.org)
Lake Chad Basin2
- Develop good quality contingency plans for the response to the polio epidemic in the Lake Chad Basin countries! (who.int)
- The EU and its member states, as well as other donors, need to address the current funding shortfall for the "forgotten" crisis of the Lake Chad Basin, writes Kathryn Taetzsch. (euractiv.com)
- Chad Stuart continued to work in the music industry while Jeremy Clyde became a film and stage actor. (wikipedia.org)
- Chad Stuart was born David Stuart Chadwick on 10 December 1941 in Windermere, Westmorland, and Jeremy Clyde was born Michael Thomas Jeremy Clyde on 22 March 1941 in Dorney, Buckinghamshire. (wikipedia.org)
- I certainly am and I'm quite the warrior," said Lavigne, 35, referencing another new song, Warrior , co-written with her second Canadian ex-husband Chad Kroeger of Nickelback fame. (calgaryherald.com)
-  In April 1987, they recorded the Flesh Ripping Sonic Torment demo, the only Carcass recording featuring vocalist Sanjiv, who left shortly after. (wikipedia.org)
- The trial date for former Seahawks offensive lineman Chad Wheeler's domestic violence case has been pushed back to July 22, Tom Pelissero of NFL Media reports. (yahoo.com)
- SEATTLE - It's been four weeks since Alleah Taylor survived a vicious attack by former Seattle Seahawks lineman Chad Wheeler , and not a day goes by that she doesn't ask herself the same question: Why? (q13fox.com)
- The President of Chad died on Tuesday of wounds he sustained on the frontline fighting rebels in the north of the country, the army said, plunging into chaos a key Western ally in the fight against Islamist militants in Africa. (yahoo.com)
- Discoveries at the TM 266 locality (16°15′N, 17°29′E) in the Toros-Menalla fossiliferous area in northern Chad of notably a nearly complete cranium, holotype of Sahelanthropus tchadensis (Toumaï) ( 1 , 2 ) have changed substantially the understanding of early human evolution in Africa ( 1 - 4 ). (pnas.org)
- Soon after the perforated patch technique was developed, it was shown that cultured mouse brown fat cells recorded with PPR responded to norepinephrine with large changes in membrane conductance, whereas previous WCRs had shown no response to norepinephrine application ( Lucero and Pappone, 1989 , 1990 ). (frontiersin.org)
- This September, sea ice covering the Arctic Ocean fell to the sixth lowest extent in the satellite record, which began in 1979. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- Public Records Deep Search Background check, contact information, mentions monitoring and more. (radaris.com)
- Nature.com and APS.org "Abstract X8.00002: Search for Supernova 60FE in the Earth's Fossil Record" , Physical Review Letters, "Evidence for Nearby Supernova Explosions" and 60Fe Anomaly in a Deep-Sea Manganese Crust and Implications for a Nearby Supernova Source . (universetoday.com)
- As the Security Council this morning took up the report of its recent mission to the Sudan and Chad, delegations stressed that the worsening humanitarian situation in both countries demanded immediate action, and highlighted the need to ensure a smooth transition from the African Union Mission in Sudan (AMIS) to a United Nations-led operation. (un.org)
- Their first single was "Yesterday's Gone", a Stuart composition that became their only hit record in the UK, reaching No. 37 in December 1963. (wikipedia.org)
- Yesterday's Gone" was released in the US by another small record label, World Artists Records, and rose to No. 21 in the Billboard Hot 100. (wikipedia.org)
- Alleah Taylor speaks out following the arrest of then boyfriend Chad Wheeler, accused of brutally beating her. (q13fox.com)
- His third release as a leader, Bright Light in Winter , finds the guitarist in a lean setting with fellow Chicago Underground Orchestra members, drummer Chad Taylor b.1973 drums " data-original-title="" title=""> Chad Taylor and bassist Chris Lopes " data-original-title="" title=""> Chris Lopes , blurring the distinction between composition and improvisation on nine originals by the members of the trio. (allaboutjazz.com)
- Chad Taylor: drums, percussion. (allaboutjazz.com)
- Lake Chad, lying on the country's western edge and extending across the border into Niger, Nigeria and Cameroon, is one of the richest areas of flora in the country, although it has rapidly reduced in size during the last century. (wikipedia.org)
- New Delhi [India], June 4 (ANI): Union Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan on Friday interacted with the Indian community in Nigeria, Benin and Chad via virtual mode and reassured them of the government's commitment to their welfare. (yahoo.com)
- Had a fruitful interaction with the Indian community in Nigeria, Benin and Chad, virtually. (yahoo.com)
- As delegates arrive for the Oslo emergency summit on Northern Nigeria and the Lake Chad region today (23 February), why should people in the EU care about people who live in such a far-off place, writes Jamie Drummond. (euractiv.com)
- The convoy was travelling between the towns of Goz Beida and Koukou Angarana when it was ambushed at gunpoint by the attackers, who commandeered one of the three vehicles in the convoy and fled, according to a press release issued by the UN peacekeeping force in Chad and the Central African Republic (known as MINURCAT). (scoop.co.nz)
- On 27 March, they signed a contract giving Columbia control over all Chad & Jeremy recordings retroactively to 1 January 1965. (wikipedia.org)
- Stompin' Tom Connors recordings made by CKGB radio in 1967 were pressed by Quality Records and distributed by Connors himself. (wikipedia.org)
- Cellular properties recorded in PPR and WCR were similar, but high-quality PP recordings could be maintained for significantly longer. (frontiersin.org)
- We conclude that WCR is an acceptable recording method for short-term recordings of neuromodulatory effects, but the less invasive PPR is preferable for detailed analyses and is necessary for stable recordings lasting an hour or more. (frontiersin.org)
- New York, Dec 20 2009 7:10PM United Nations peacekeepers have helped secure an area of south-eastern Chad where a UN civilian logistics convoy came under attack from unidentified armed men earlier this morning. (scoop.co.nz)
- Using a computable general equilibrium model calibrated for Chad, we study the impact of using this country's annual oil revenue for public investment, particularly in the development of road and irrigation infrastructure. (umn.edu)
- Yvette will set off tonight (April 26), for her first game tomorrow, and will play 16 consecutive games until 10pm, on May 4, and hopes her efforts will earn her a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. (chad.co.uk)
- He said that the Sudan appreciated efforts made by Chad to settle conflicts in Darfur, but noted that Sudan had been the first to take steps to contain and resolve the conflict, even concerning situations within the Government of Chad itself. (un.org)
- Their joint efforts raised a record-breaking $2.6 million towards the fight against heart disease and stroke. (chron.com)
- Despite surgical efforts to treat his cancer, the disease would return to assail Chad Walde's recovery efforts. (taosnews.com)
- This was one of the first Christmas records I purchased as an adult in 1993 and so has sentimental value to me, but Cockburn is an amazing guitarist and songwriter, and on this record takes some chances that uniquely bear his sensibility, like turning "Early On One Christmas Morn'" into a rousing saloon song. (rabbitroom.com)
- Ancient iron-loving bacteria may have scooped up evidence of a nearby supernova explosion 2.2 million years ago, leaving an extraterrestrial iron signature in the fossil record, according to German researchers presenting their findings at a recent meeting of the American Physical Society. (universetoday.com)
- Shawn Bishop, a physicist with the Technical University of Munich in Germany and the primary author of the recent study, wondered if traces of the supernova could be found in the fossil record as well. (universetoday.com)
- It is observable in the fossil record and in the adaptation of animals to their habitats. (cnn.com)
- In the 90's Quality Records rebranded as Quality Special Products, Quality Records along with MuchMusic put out the Dance Mix series from 1990 to 1997. (wikipedia.org)
- After the argument, the victim and her friends left the beach in a 2015 Jeep Patriot and the defendants' group left in a red Toyota Corolla, records state. (nwitimes.com)
- According to him, the record does not give "a precise weight of the cost that the Defendants would have to pay in order to run group service for the maximum inmates. (findlaw.com)
- Canadian rock's biggest power couple were married last year and, as many haters of Kroeger's band Nickelback and Lavigne's solo career feared, they ended up recording together. (nypost.com)
- A historic cold blast settling into Alaska this week will send temperatures plummeting far below zero this weekend, potentially toppling century-old low temperature records. (yahoo.com)
- This is going to keep temperatures about 20 to 40 degrees below normal, challenging record low temperatures here. (yahoo.com)
- Location", Wikipedia: List of weather records (Highest temperatures ever recorded) . (nationmaster.com)
- In the early 1980s, the duo reunited to record a new album and perform concerts, including a multi-band British Invasion nostalgia tour. (wikipedia.org)
- In lieu of having dentists review patient dental records or perform any sort of patient exam (whether using teledentistry or otherwise) before prescribing orthodontic treatment, SDC instead requires customers to self-report their dental condition. (ada.org)
- Stuart said: "After that, the record company goes, 'Gee whiz, we've got a goldmine here, so let's start churning out those ballads, boys! (wikipedia.org)
- They developed a style in which Jeremy usually sang the melody while Chad sang the higher harmonies. (wikipedia.org)
- The woman underwent several surgeries as a result of her wounds and will need long-term physical therapy, records state. (nwitimes.com)
- The record player was partially 3D printed and modified with carbon fiber and machined aluminum. (yahoo.com)
- We have developed an electrophysiological recording system to record compound action potentials from the cervical vagus nerve in mice. (springer.com)
- These methods for recording vagus neurogram in mice provide a useful tool to further delineate the role of vagus neural pathways in a standardized murine disease model. (springer.com)
- It will do that by the terms of one of three resolutions on promoting human rights that the Third Committee (Social, Humanitarian and Cultural) approved this afternoon, two by recorded vote. (un.org)
- Back in the old days of the music business, the album recording stage was usually the time when bands and artists disappeared off the face of the earth. (ustream.tv)
- Usually by the time they're recording, all the singles from their previous album would have grown stale and dropped off radio and TV rotation. (ustream.tv)
- Supporters of an online medical records system say it will improve care by giving doctors a clearer look at a patient's entire medical history, instead of starting from scratch each time a person visits a new healthcare provider. (latimes.com)
- Despite the advantages offered by protection from intracellular dialysis, the PPR method has not achieved as wide use as traditional WCR in studying neuromodulation, in part because of the increased difficulty of achieving a gigaseal and the long perforation time before recording can begin. (frontiersin.org)
-  At about the same time, Bill Steer joined Napalm Death (replacing Justin Broadrick ) and recorded the second side of what became Napalm Death's first album, Scum . (wikipedia.org)
- Again, Steer handled all rhythm guitar duties, this time due to Amott losing his passport in Israel (thus making him unable to return to England in time to record). (wikipedia.org)
- However, a large area of desert dunes lie between Lake Chad and the Ouaddai massif, where fringes of xerophytic scrubland is noted. (wikipedia.org)
- LAKE COUNTY - A man and 16-year-old boy wanted on charges they attempted to murder five people in a shooting May 20 on I-94 were part of a group that had an argument with the victims earlier that day at a beach, court records state. (nwitimes.com)
- I'm at a point right now where I've done some amazing shit with some amazing people and I've released a lot of great records. (blabbermouth.net)
- Thousands of people live in squalor in refugee camps set up in Chad. (ihh.org.tr)
- People who suffer from rare diseases, domestic violence victims and people who have had abortions or miscarriages all routinely contact her office asking how to keep their records private, she said. (latimes.com)
- YES , every science-damned second that I am working as a public servant I should be recorded so the citizens who's forcibly taken wages pay for my salary know how good of a job I am doing (you putz). (techdirt.com)
- MLB officials want the records as part of their ongoing investigation into allegations of widespread performance enhancing drug use by players. (tmz.com)
- We're talking about recording public officials who are paid with taxpayer dollars doing a job in public , and Posner is worried about their privacy rights? (techdirt.com)
- Course Record: Josh Stone 63 (Men). (yudu.com)
- On May 8, Chad Jessop had a follow up appointment with a medical group doctor, by the name of Dr. Masciana, who insisted he needed surgery to excise the site within a week, or he could die any day now! (scienceblogs.com)
- As you'd expect from an Avi Buffalo record, it's all very nice. (normanrecords.com)
- Unlike the rock-music sounds of their peers, Chad & Jeremy performed in a soft, folk-inflected style that is characterised by hushed and whispered vocals. (wikipedia.org)
- Chad taught Jeremy to play the guitar and by 1962 they were performing together as a folk-music duo. (wikipedia.org)
- Quality Records was a Canadian entertainment company which released music albums in Canada on behalf of American record labels. (wikipedia.org)
- In the mid-80s, Quality Records replaced K-tel International as a distributor of various artist compilations in Canada, most notably with the Rock series (Rock '85, Rock '86, etc.) and 'This is Music' series. (wikipedia.org)
- Robinson and Rosemond were with an 18-year-old woman and 16-year-old girl at the Portage Lakefront and Riverwalk when their group had a argument with the 18-year-old victim and her four friends, records state. (nwitimes.com)
- A detective spoke with Robinson by phone, and he agreed to meet with police but never showed up, records state. (nwitimes.com)
- Both Switchfoot and This Providence have set up webcams from their recording studios. (ustream.tv)
- We kicked things off a week early when I bought Bob Dylan's new Christmas record, "Christmas In The Heart" (which is… strange? (rabbitroom.com)