Cookbooks as Topic
Food, Genetically Modified
Techniques for effecting the transition of the respiratory-failure patient from mechanical ventilation to spontaneous ventilation, while meeting the criteria that tidal volume be above a given threshold (greater than 5 ml/kg), respiratory frequency be below a given count (less than 30 breaths/min), and oxygen partial pressure be above a given threshold (PaO2 greater than 50mm Hg). Weaning studies focus on finding methods to monitor and predict the outcome of mechanical ventilator weaning as well as finding ventilatory support techniques which will facilitate successful weaning. Present methods include intermittent mandatory ventilation, intermittent positive pressure ventilation, and mandatory minute volume ventilation.
Attitude of Health Personnel
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
An indication of the contribution of a food to the nutrient content of the diet. This value depends on the quantity of a food which is digested and absorbed and the amounts of the essential nutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals, vitamins) which it contains. This value can be affected by soil and growing conditions, handling and storage, and processing.
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
The transmission and reproduction of transient images of fixed or moving objects. An electronic system of transmitting such images together with sound over a wire or through space by apparatus that converts light and sound into electrical waves and reconverts them into visible light rays and audible sound. (From Webster, 3rd ed)
Plants, Genetically Modified
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Sensitivity and Specificity
An approach of practicing medicine with the goal to improve and evaluate patient care. It requires the judicious integration of best research evidence with the patient's values to make decisions about medical care. This method is to help physicians make proper diagnosis, devise best testing plan, choose best treatment and methods of disease prevention, as well as develop guidelines for large groups of patients with the same disease. (from JAMA 296 (9), 2006)
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Amino Acid Sequence
Sequence Analysis, DNA
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
A field of biology concerned with the development of techniques for the collection and manipulation of biological data, and the use of such data to make biological discoveries or predictions. This field encompasses all computational methods and theories for solving biological problems including manipulation of models and datasets.
Primary Health Care
Polymerase Chain Reaction
In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.
Interviews as Topic
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Delivery of Health Care
Evaluation Studies as Topic
Intensive Care Units
Information Storage and Retrieval
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Practice Guidelines as Topic
Directions or principles presenting current or future rules of policy for assisting health care practitioners in patient care decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy, or related clinical circumstances. The guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by the convening of expert panels. The guidelines form a basis for the evaluation of all aspects of health care and delivery.
Gene Expression Profiling
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
The arrangement of two or more amino acid or base sequences from an organism or organisms in such a way as to align areas of the sequences sharing common properties. The degree of relatedness or homology between the sequences is predicted computationally or statistically based on weights assigned to the elements aligned between the sequences. This in turn can serve as a potential indicator of the genetic relatedness between the organisms.
The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).
DNA molecules capable of autonomous replication within a host cell and into which other DNA sequences can be inserted and thus amplified. Many are derived from PLASMIDS; BACTERIOPHAGES; or VIRUSES. They are used for transporting foreign genes into recipient cells. Genetic vectors possess a functional replicator site and contain GENETIC MARKERS to facilitate their selective recognition.
A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
Linear POLYPEPTIDES that are synthesized on RIBOSOMES and may be further modified, crosslinked, cleaved, or assembled into complex proteins with several subunits. The specific sequence of AMINO ACIDS determines the shape the polypeptide will take, during PROTEIN FOLDING, and the function of the protein.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
A deoxyribonucleotide polymer that is the primary genetic material of all cells. Eukaryotic and prokaryotic organisms normally contain DNA in a double-stranded state, yet several important biological processes transiently involve single-stranded regions. DNA, which consists of a polysugar-phosphate backbone possessing projections of purines (adenine and guanine) and pyrimidines (thymine and cytosine), forms a double helix that is held together by hydrogen bonds between these purines and pyrimidines (adenine to thymine and guanine to cytosine).
One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.
Oligonucleotide Array Sequence Analysis
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Disease Models, Animal
The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Kale, Sirin (23 October 2019). "'Gladiators ... ready!' Whatever became of Wolf, Jet, Rhino and the show's other stars?" - via ...
Speak & Spell (toy)
... featuring a modified Ready... Set... Read! layout) are considered the Speak & Read's spiritual successors. Both Ready... Set ... Ready... Set... Read! - Considered the spiritual successor to the Speak & Read line. Magic Reading Desk - Considered the ... This was the last member of the Speak & Read line under this name; however, the Ready... Set... Read! (sharing a highly similar ... Texas Instruments Ready..Set...Read!. Datamath Calculator Museum. 15 December 2001. Woerner, Joerg. Texas Instruments Magic ...
13 "Pathetique" ジムノぺディ第1番 Satie's Gymnopedie No.1 ボレロ Ravel's Bolero HOP! SKIP! JUMP! (2 April 2008) FESTA!! Ready! GO!! Great ...
Gladiators (2008 British TV series)
Ready! Gladiators at IMDb. ...
He edited the 2007 short film Feet of Clay, and wrote and directed the 2008 film Ready? OK!. Hebert, James (February 16, 2011 ... Accomando, Beth (April 14, 2009). "Ready? OK! Locally Made Film Arrives on DVD". KPBS.org. "Alumni News". Juilliard School. ... http://www.greensboro.com/life/crossing-borders/article_c3d93c64-e05a-5a71-9c64-b48b5526e706.html "Ready? OK! official website ...
List of United States Marine Corps acronyms and expressions
ARMY - Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet, Aren't Really Men/Marines Yet, or Air Force Rejected Me Yesterday - backronym pejorative ... MRE - Meal, Ready-to-Eat, standard U.S. field ration. Sometimes jokingly referred to with backronyms such as "Meals Rejected by ... IRR - Individual Ready Reserve, branch of the reserve that most former servicemembers fall under upon the end of active service ... Four Fingers of Death - Nickname for the ill famed frankfurter MRE (Meals-Ready-to-Eat) with four small hot dogs as the main ...
... "ready-team-fire-assist", the following being the arrangement of the fireteam when in a column: Rifleman: acts as a scout for ... the fireteam; "Ready." Team Leader: uses the M203 and works as the designated grenadier; "Team." Designated Automatic Rifleman ...
List of most-liked tweets
V [@BTS_twt] (August 21, 2020). "ready? #vcut" (Tweet). Retrieved November 29, 2020 - via Twitter. BTS [@BTS_twt] (July 26, ...
Grey's Anatomy (season 12)
Gleason, Karin (July 22, 2015). "Ready... set...Greys! Filming has began on season 12 of #GreysAnatomy". Twitter. Retrieved ...
Bob's Discount Furniture
"Ready. Set. March for Babies! , March of Dimes". www.marchofdimes.org. Retrieved 2019-05-16. "Bob's Discount Furniture". Autism ...
Hamlin, Suzanne (3 April 1996). "Ready...Set...Flip: Omelets in Record Time". The New York Times. Retrieved 1 March 2017. Byrom ...
Airborne leaflet propaganda
Clark, Andrew M. and Christie, Thomas B. "Ready ... Ready ... Drop". Gazette: The International Journal For Communication ... they were sometimes out of date by the time they were ready to distribute. The front-line distribution of leaflets was quite ... low-level information-gathering and propaganda activities in support of FMLN where the culminating activity before being ready ...
"Ready? Set. Shop! One Genius environmentalist puts the flash-mob phenomenon to high-minded use." Archived 2011-04-02 at the ...
... ready; ready rocks; redi rocks; roca; rock; rooster; rox; Roxanne; scud; Scotty; scramble; scruples; seven-up; sherm; sherms; ...
Ask Dr. Rin!
The opening theme is "Go! Go! Ready? Go?!", the first ending theme is "Dare Yori" and the second ending theme is "Kimi to no ...
In 2006, Rakhman hosted Quiz Show (Chinese: 开心辞典) with Wang Xiaoya in CCTV-2. Then he hosted Everyone! Ready? Let's go! ( ...
Capcom Cup 2014
Grubb, Jeff (2014-03-10). "Ready? Fight! Capcom partners with Twitch for year-round Street Fighter league". VentureBeat. ...
Michael Van Wijk
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Kale, Sirin (23 October 2019). "'Gladiators ... ready!' Whatever became of Wolf, Jet, ...
Electronic Labyrinth: THX 1138 4EB
Gorman, Ronald J. (February 1972). "Ready ... Aim ... Fire!". All Hands. Bureau of Naval Personnel. "2010 National Film ...
When Colts Ran
Epigraph: Peaseblossom.........Ready. Cobweb.......................... And I. Moth ......................................And I ...
I have about finished the [illegible] but I will hold onto it untill I am(?) ready. I will slip round to the yard on Wed. L S ...
Mark Smith (actor)
Official Mark 'Rhino' Smith - Boxing Kale, Sirin (23 October 2019). "'Gladiators ... ready!' Whatever became of Wolf, Jet, ...
He recalls that episode as follows: "I heard them [engineers] command me: "Attention!" "Ready!" These are normally followed by ...
Ready; Aye; Ready. "HMCS Arrowhead". Retrieved 2 August 2013.. ...
"Ready. Test. Go". Wonderlic. Retrieved December 8, 2012. "Wonderlic Test - Cognitive Ability Test". All Practice Test. ...
Boston Children's Museum
"Ready. Set. Climb." The Boston Globe Magazine. March 18, 2007. Accessed on March 26, 2008. Wulff, June. "World of Wonder." The ...
"Ready! Aim..." The Avengers v4, 30 (November 2012), New York: Marvel Comics Slott, Dan (w), Ramos, Humberto (p), Olazaba, ...
Dunes (hotel and casino)
stood by and said "Captain of the Britannia, are you ready sir? Prepare broadside. Ready! Aim! Fire!" Cannon shots from the ...
"Jay Burna , Ready , Music Video". MTV. Retrieved 2016-01-28. ""Ready" by Jay Burna , Music Video". VH1.com. Archived from the ... Jay Burna - Ready Jay Burna - Mood - charted at #119 on urban radio and #19 on the indie label charts Jay Burna - Change the ... Jay is best known for his hit singles "Ready", "Mood", and "Mine All Mine". Jay has also worked with artists and producers such ... Jay released his debut hit single "Ready", which has been featured on MTV and VH1. Jay then released another hit single "Mood ...
Ready? 05. Shin Sekai (新世界) Imitation Think 08.27.2006 Release Cancelled Imitation Mercy/Seasonal Wind release date unknown; ...
Ready Wrigley Books | CDC
Drought | Ready.gov
Nearly every part of the U.S. experiences periods of reduced rainfall. Planning in advance for a drought can protect us in dry years. Before a Drought The best way to prepare for a drought is to conserve water. Make conserving water a part of your daily life. Indoor Water Conservation Tips Before a Drought GENERAL
Ready - Baltimore Sun
11 is ready to back up to the snap of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during the Baltimore Ravens' football clinic, in ... T.J. Greene, 11 is ready to back up to the snap of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during the Baltimore Ravens football clinic, in ... T.J. Greene, 11 is ready to back up to the snap of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during the Baltimore Ravens football clinic, in ... T.J. Greene, 11 is ready to back up to the snap of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during the Baltimore Ravens football clinic, in ...
Global Ready-Mix Concrete Industry
PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Ready-Mix Concrete in Thousand Cubic Meters. The report provides ... Ready-Mix Concrete Producers. Environmental Concerns Related to Ready-Mix Concrete. 4. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY. BURNCO Rock ... Ready-Mix Concrete & Pricing. Aspects Associated with Ready Mix Concrete. At Production/Supply Point. At Manufacturers Point. ... Process of Ready Mix Concrete Supply. Delivery Process. Truck Mixer for Delivering Ready-Mix Concrete. Metered Concrete - ...
Ready Wrigley Prepares for Hurricanes
Climate Ready Estuaries | US EPA
Ready for This (TV series) - Wikipedia
Ready for This is an Australian teen-oriented television drama series that premiered on ABC3 on 5 October 2015. It follows ... "Ready For This is the collaboration of two exceptional Australian producers and were thrilled to bring this landmark new drama ... After the success of Dance Academy and Nowhere Boys, our audience is ready to be captivated by these exciting new characters ... Werner Film Productions and Blackfella Films are delighted to be producing Ready For This for the ABC through our joint venture ...
Apocalypse, Wow: Disaster Ready Homes
Golden Age requires ready workforce
Ready to Go | Scholastic | Parents
Ready campaign spokesperson Erin Streeter talks about how families can learn to prepare for and respond to emergency situations ... Ready to Go. In honor of September&s designation as National Preparedness Month, Ready campaign spokesperson Erin Streeter ... Here, Erin Streeter, the acting director of Ready, talks to Parent & Child about Ready Kids (the child friendly extension of ... Streeter: The Ready Kids materials feature the Ready Kids mascot character, a strong and confident mountain lion named Rex, who ...
Ready for GMO Labels, Hillary?
Its official. Hillary Clinton is running for president. Shes also an official supporter of Monsanto and GMO crops-unless we convince her to listen to the more than 90 percent of Americans (and voters) who have made it clear we want labels on foods containing GMOs. We already know from her speech (watch Hillary promote Monsanto approximately 29 minutes in) to the
Getting Ready for Cancer Surgery
What can I do to get ready for surgery?. *What can I expect afterward? Will I be in a lot of pain? Will I have tubes (drains or ... Getting physically ready for surgery. Depending on the type of operation youre going to have, there may be things you need to ... Getting Ready for Cancer Surgery. Surgery can be an overwhelming experience. It is important to learn as much as you can ... Informed consent is one of the most important parts of getting ready for surgery. Its a process during which you are told ...
Ready to get pregnant quiz
... ready to get pregnant quiz, pregnancy risk categories, trying to get pregnant how often to have sex, trying to conceive pcos, ... Comments to «Ready to get pregnant quiz». * Joe_Black. writes: 05.08.2014 at 19:14:49 Then chances are you might be suffering ... Ready to get pregnant quiz. Based on your answers, your profile will be analysed by psychoanalyst Catherine Audibert to shed ... Ready to get pregnant quiz,symptoms of pregnancy period,natural ways of getting pregnant,pre pregnancy check up singapore - ...
Not Ready? Great! - Mother Jones
Getting Ready to Read - latimes
Ready, Set, GMAT - Foster Blog
Jonathan Ready - Mendeley
Ready for school | Amazon.com Gift Finder
MaintenX International Emergency Services are Always Ready
"Our team is ready and able to help, no matter the magnitude of the situation." ... MaintenX Emergency Services is always ready to help facility managers, regardless of the size of the issue. From water ... MaintenX Emergency Services is always ready to ... MaintenX International Emergency Services are Always Ready. ...
Solutions - Cisco DNA Ready Infrastructure Brochure - Cisco
The Cisco DNA ready routing products combine two unique features that shorten the time it takes to deploy your branch office. ... With a Cisco DNA ready infrastructure you have a state-of-the-art switching, wireless, and routing foundation that gives you ... Together with Cisco DNA software, Cisco DNA Center helps you get the full value from your software-defined Cisco DNA ready ...
Illinois Business Ready for Radon Action Week
Getting ready - JUNOS Automation Cookbook [Book]
Are Your Students Ready for Lab?
... 11/5/2015 Presenters: Bill Heslop and Tony Baldwin, Directors and Co-founders, Learning ... Are Your Students Ready for Lab? * 1. Are Your Students Ready for Lab? Presented by: Tony Baldwin Moderated by: Janet del Mundo ... Are Your Students Ready for Lab? 11/5/2015 Presenters: Bill Heslop and Tony Baldwin, Directors and Co-founders, Learning ...
Eagles' Mudd Ready To Retire Again
Citrix Ready Legal Notice - Citrix France
À propos de Citrix / Juridique / Mentions légales et conditions dutilisation / Citrix Ready Legal Notice ... Thank you for using the Citrix Ready Marketplace (the "Service"). By accessing or using the Service, you accept and agree to ... Citrix Ready Marketplace Terms of Service. Last updated on May 5, 2015 ...
Patton ready to fire say Giants
Citrix Ready Legal Notice - Citrix Norway
Getting Ready for Tax Season : NPR
Day to Day personal finance contributor Michelle Singletary talks with NPRs Madeleine Brand about how people can get ready for ... Getting Ready for Tax Season Day to Day personal finance contributor Michelle Singletary talks with NPRs Madeleine Brand about ... Day to Day personal finance contributor Michelle Singletary talks with NPRs Madeleine Brand about how people can get ready for ... how people can get ready for tax season. Singletary writes the syndicated column "The Color of Money" for The Washington Post ...
- The ready-to-eat chicken salads were produced on Jan. 12, 2018. (usda.gov)
- Work Ready aligns with our company's education strategy and work force development initiatives," she said. (savannahnow.com)
- Late last month, over objections from the giant agrichemical and seed company Monsanto, a United States Court of Appeals in Los Angeles upheld a 2007 injunction that banned the planting of the company's Roundup Ready alfalfa nationwide. (organicconsumers.org)
- Ready Bytes's JomSocial User Search Engine (XiUS) is a Dynamic & Flexible Search Engine to map all the user data on a joomla website so that one can search any User using the user's content. (joomla.org)
- Samsung has revealed its vision for a 'connected world,' with the promise to make all Samsung devices intelligent and ready to be part of the 'Internet of Things' by 2020. (dailymail.co.uk)
- The best disaster-ready homes are the ones that cover as many dangerous scenarios as possible and allow for ongoing survival, such as self-sufficient structures capable of generating their own power, and growing or catching food. (cnbc.com)
- In honor of September&s designation as National Preparedness Month, Ready campaign spokesperson Erin Streeter talks about how families can learn to prepare for and respond to emergency situations. (scholastic.com)
- Ready Kids was created in response to requests from parents and teachers for information on emergency preparedness for kids. (scholastic.com)
- The Ready Kids in-school materials, developed with Scholastic Inc., have prompted 4th, 5th and 6th grade teachers to learn about Ready and educate their students about emergency preparedness. (scholastic.com)
- The Ready Kids tool will stimulate a dialogue between parents and children about the importance of family preparedness. (scholastic.com)
- Film producer Stanley Isaacs took a preparedness course and he and his wife were ready for the 1994 Northridge earthquake. (voanews.com)
- Afterward, he said he felt ready to play, but hasn't been told if he'll be in the lineup. (philly.com)
- and Georgia Power's Dinah King accept a $10,000 check from the state for its Work Ready Community designation. (savannahnow.com)
- The designation means the county has the skilled work force needed to meet business demands and drive economic growth as well as the educational foundation to build a pipeline of workers ready to go to work in the county, said John Henry, CEO of the Effingham County Industrial Development Authority. (savannahnow.com)
- To earn the Certified Work Ready Community designation, counties must demonstrate a commitment to improving public high school graduation rates through a measurable increase and show a specified percentage of the available and current work force has obtained Work Ready Certificates. (savannahnow.com)
- Make the distance disappear with Future Ready Workforce solutions from VMware. (vmware.com)
- By leveraging Future Ready Workforce Solutions including Workspace ONE , VMware SD-WAN and Carbon Black , organizations can now establish device and user trust, as well as enable least privilege access. (vmware.com)
- Audubon has identified numerous shovel-ready and long ignored ecosystem restoration projects. (audubon.org)
- Ready or not, we're approaching the age of F-commerce: Facebook-based retailing. (forbes.com)
- ATCC stands ready to support our customers' needs during the coronavirus pandemic. (atcc.org)
- Regards, Alan On May 10, 2012, at 8:01 AM, Andy Kurth wrote: This vote is to determine if the Apache VCL community believes the project is ready to graduate from the incubator to a top level project. (mail-archive.com)
- ncsu.edu wrote: This vote is to determine if the Apache VCL community believes the project is ready to graduate from the incubator to a top level project. (mail-archive.com)
- BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- Hash: SHA1 +1 On 5/10/2012 8:01 AM, Andy Kurth wrote: This vote is to determine if the Apache VCL community believes the project is ready to graduate from the incubator to a top level project. (mail-archive.com)
- Alliance College-Ready Public Schools is the largest nonprofit charter organization in Los Angeles, comprised of 27 free, public charter high schools and middle schools serving 12,000 low-income students. (idealist.org)
- The Georgia Early Education Alliance for Ready Students (GEEARS) was established to help business, civic and government leaders maximize the economic return on the state's investments in early care and learning. (idealist.org)
- Do you work for Georgia Early Education Alliance for Ready Students? (idealist.org)
- 1 Year to Retirement: Are You Ready? (aarp.org)
- Are you ready to take a close look at the deep-seated reasons that trigger you to overeat, while accepting the simple, practical things you need to do to lose weight? (metacafe.com)
- The Work Ready program provides us with an objective analysis of our work force and allows us to demonstrate to the world the labor available in Effingham County is ready for employment and ready to learn skills necessary for employment," Henry said. (savannahnow.com)
- Guided by a growing body of research documenting the high-dollar return on investment associated with early learning and care, GEEARS is working to position Georgia as a national leader in ensuring that all children enter kindergarten ready to learn and that they are "reading to learn" by third grade. (idealist.org)
- In response to questions like these, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security launched the Ready campaign to inform Americans about how to prepare for emergencies like national disasters and terrorist attacks. (scholastic.com)
- Here, Erin Streeter, the acting director of Ready, talks to Parent & Child about Ready Kids (the child friendly extension of the campaign) and how it's never too early to take action. (scholastic.com)
- P&C: The Ready Kids campaign targets children ages 8-12. (scholastic.com)
- A controversial "beach body ready" advertising campaign has been effectively banned in the U.K. over concerns about its health claims. (cnbc.com)
- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko says he is ready to resume a cease-fire in his military campaign against pro-Russian separatists if certain conditions are met. (voanews.com)
- Furthering its position as a leader in web hosting and web design services, Vodien Internet Solutions has now come up with IPV6-ready solutions to move their clients forward and keep them on the leading edge of technology. (prweb.com)
- That's why Vodien is offering our clients IPv6-ready solutions now-because that is the direction the technology is moving. (prweb.com)
- UPS Ready solutions make this possible with third-party applications integrated with UPS technology tools. (ups.com)
- Ready for GMO Labels, Hillary? (organicconsumers.org)
- Day to Day personal finance contributor Michelle Singletary talks with NPR's Madeleine Brand about how people can get ready for tax season. (npr.org)
- The earthquake and tsunami in Japan earlier this year served as dramatic reminders that people everywhere should be ready for disasters. (voanews.com)
- The only questions are when it will happen and if people are ready. (voanews.com)
- And to get skin ready from one season to another, the spa offers the Detoxifying Facial, a 60-minute therapeutic facial aimed at clarifying, nourishing and healing congested skin and acne conditions. (wwd.com)
- Pronouncing himself '100 per cent, no pain and ready to go,' the 33-year-old, six-year Argo said he's looking forward to having fun and sacking the quarterback, something he did seven times last season to lead the team for the fourth straight year. (thestar.com)
- The article Chevy Corvette Plant Ready to Idle originally appeared on Fool.com. (aol.com)
- Our team is ready and able to help, no matter the magnitude of the situation. (prweb.com)
- Find out what you should know before making the decision to have a baby and whether you're really ready to take that big step. (amazonaws.com)
- Once I finally got up the nerve to schedule my date for the test and get my study materials in order, it felt like I was ready to go. (washington.edu)
- These Oculus Ready PCs have undergone a stringent test to ensure that ports, firmware, operating system, and other features are up to Oculus standards - so you know that it's good to go once you hook it up to your Oculus Rift headset. (asus.com)
- Your Future Ready eXperience is a collaborative and interactive day. (oracle.com)
- Get a sense of how selected ERP Cloud components will look like using some of your own configuration and data from your on-premises ERP platform to provide real-time setup of ERP Cloud during your Future Ready eXperience itself. (oracle.com)
- The Future Ready Experience start with you now! (oracle.com)
- The capsule, which will serve as skydiver Felix Baumgartner's life-support system during his ascent to 120,000 feet (36,576 meters), has passed a series of vital tests and been declared ready to fly, said officials with Red Bull Stratos , the name of Baumgartner's ambitious mission. (space.com)
- Oculus Ready PCs are only available in select regions, please check with your local ASUS representative for exact offers. (asus.com)
- The Work Ready program is administered through the Technical College System of Georgia and locally through Savannah Tech, which has a campus in Effingham County. (savannahnow.com)
- Are Your Students Ready for Lab? (slideshare.net)
- It quoted Poroshenko as telling Biden he is ready to return to a cease-fire as soon as it can be confirmed that both sides are observing it, and also on condition that all hostages are released and control over the Ukrainian-Russian border is established, with monitoring by the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). (voanews.com)
- One of the goals of Ready Kids is to provide parents with family-friendly, age-appropriate information that they can use to speak with children about potential emergencies. (scholastic.com)
- Children 'duck, cover and hold on' in practices that remind all Californians to be ready for an earthquake. (voanews.com)
- How did the U.S. Department of Homeland Security develop Ready Kids ? (scholastic.com)
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security consulted a number of organizations experienced in education and children's health to develop Ready Kids, including the American Psychological Association, American Red Cross, and the U.S. Departments of Education and of Health and Human Services. (scholastic.com)
- The Ready Kids Web site and in-school materials focus on weather-related emergencies. (scholastic.com)
- Kids who are very fidgety aren't ready for this activity. (scholastic.com)
- T.J. Greene, 11 is ready to back up to the snap of Ravens kicker Justin Tucker during the Baltimore Ravens' football clinic, in conjunction with Hispanic Heritage Month at Du Burns Arena. (baltimoresun.com)
- The Red Cross currently has potential shelter locations on standby throughout the eight county region of Western New York, with volunteers and staff on call ready to provide food, clothing and shelter to those displaced by the storm if necessary. (redcross.org)
- I don't know if he felt the pressure, but there was obviously pressure in the media and I think this year he's ready to burst onto the scene and play some really good games for us. (smh.com.au)
- Rated 1 out of 5 by nothappy from The product I received is not what is in the pictu I wanted to purchase more ArtMinds Ready Silver for a project I was working on. (michaels.com)
- Congratulations - If you have completed steps 1-3 of the application process you are now ready to apply. (mcgill.ca)
- Various devices were invented to aid this process, such as the abacus, log tables, slide rule, stepped reckoner, or the comptometer, but the most commonly used device for everyday commerce was the ready reckoner. (wikipedia.org)