A colorless, odorless, viscous dihydroxy alcohol. It has a sweet taste, but is poisonous if ingested. Ethylene glycol is the most important glycol commercially available and is manufactured on a large scale in the United States. It is used as an antifreeze and coolant, in hydraulic fluids, and in the manufacture of low-freezing dynamites and resins.
Polymers of ETHYLENE OXIDE and water, and their ethers. They vary in consistency from liquid to solid depending on the molecular weight indicated by a number following the name. They are used as SURFACTANTS, dispersing agents, solvents, ointment and suppository bases, vehicles, and tablet excipients. Some specific groups are NONOXYNOLS, OCTOXYNOLS, and POLOXAMERS.
Completed forms of the pharmaceutical preparation in which prescribed doses of medication are included. They are designed to resist action by gastric fluids, prevent vomiting and nausea, reduce or alleviate the undesirable taste and smells associated with oral administration, achieve a high concentration of drug at target site, or produce a delayed or long-acting drug effect.
Forms to which substances are incorporated to improve the delivery and the effectiveness of drugs. Drug carriers are used in drug-delivery systems such as the controlled-release technology to prolong in vivo drug actions, decrease drug metabolism, and reduce drug toxicity. Carriers are also used in designs to increase the effectiveness of drug delivery to the target sites of pharmacological actions. Liposomes, albumin microspheres, soluble synthetic polymers, DNA complexes, protein-drug conjugates, and carrier erythrocytes among others have been employed as biodegradable drug carriers.
A highly polar organic liquid, that is used widely as a chemical solvent. Because of its ability to penetrate biological membranes, it is used as a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals. It is also used to protect tissue during CRYOPRESERVATION. Dimethyl sulfoxide shows a range of pharmacological activity including analgesia and anti-inflammation.
The application of drug preparations to the surfaces of the body, especially the skin (ADMINISTRATION, CUTANEOUS) or mucous membranes. This method of treatment is used to avoid systemic side effects when high doses are required at a localized area or as an alternative systemic administration route, to avoid hepatic processing for example.
Colloids formed by the combination of two immiscible liquids such as oil and water. Lipid-in-water emulsions are usually liquid, like milk or lotion. Water-in-lipid emulsions tend to be creams. The formation of emulsions may be aided by amphiphatic molecules that surround one component of the system to form MICELLES.
The application of scientific knowledge or technology to pharmacy and the pharmaceutical industry. It includes methods, techniques, and instrumentation in the manufacture, preparation, compounding, dispensing, packaging, and storing of drugs and other preparations used in diagnostic and determinative procedures, and in the treatment of patients.
A colorless and flammable gas at room temperature and pressure. Ethylene oxide is a bactericidal, fungicidal, and sporicidal disinfectant. It is effective against most micro-organisms, including viruses. It is used as a fumigant for foodstuffs and textiles and as an agent for the gaseous sterilization of heat-labile pharmaceutical and surgical materials. (From Reynolds, Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 30th ed, p794)
Unctuous combustible substances that are liquid or easily liquefiable on warming, and are soluble in ether but insoluble in water. Such substances, depending on their origin, are classified as animal, mineral, or vegetable oils. Depending on their behavior on heating, they are volatile or fixed. (Dorland, 28th ed)
A nonionic polyoxyethylene-polyoxypropylene block co-polymer with the general formula HO(C2H4O)a(-C3H6O)b(C2H4O)aH. It is available in different grades which vary from liquids to solids. It is used as an emulsifying agent, solubilizing agent, surfactant, and wetting agent for antibiotics. Poloxamer is also used in ointment and suppository bases and as a tablet binder or coater. (Martindale The Extra Pharmacopoeia, 31st ed)
Papua New Guinea
A country consisting of the eastern half of the island of New Guinea and adjacent islands, including New Britain, New Ireland, the Admiralty Islands, and New Hanover in the Bismarck Archipelago; Bougainville and Buka in the northern Solomon Islands; the D'Entrecasteaux and Trobriand Islands; Woodlark (Murua) Island; and the Louisiade Archipelago. It became independent on September 16, 1975. Formerly, the southern part was the Australian Territory of Papua, and the northern part was the UN Trust Territory of New Guinea, administered by Australia. They were administratively merged in 1949 and named Papua and New Guinea, and renamed Papua New Guinea in 1971.
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Peptide-N4-(N-acetyl-beta-glucosaminyl) Asparagine Amidase
The maintenance of certain aspects of the environment within a defined space to facilitate the function of that space; aspects controlled include air temperature and motion, radiant heat level, moisture, and concentration of pollutants such as dust, microorganisms, and gases. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Differential activation of c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase and p38 pathways during FTY720-induced apoptosis of T lymphocytes that is suppressed by the extracellular signal-regulated kinase pathway. (1/714)FTY720 is a novel immunosuppressive drug derived from a metabolite from Isaria sinclairii that is known to induce apoptosis of rat splenic T cells. In this study, we examined the intracellular signaling pathway triggered by FTY720. Treatment of human Jurkat T lymphocytes with FTY720-induced apoptosis characterized by DNA fragmentation. The same treatment induced activation of protein kinases such as c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase (JNK), p38/CSBP (CSAID-binding protein), and a novel 36-kDa myelin basic protein (MBP) kinase, but not extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK). Pretreatment of Jurkat cells with DEVD-CHO blocked FTY720-induced DNA fragmentation as well as the activation of p38/CSBP. However, DEVD-CHO treatment failed to inhibit FTY720-induced activation of JNK and the 36-kDa MBP kinase. We have also demonstrated that activation of the ERK signaling pathway completely suppressed the FTY720-induced apoptotic process including activation of caspase 3 and activation of JNK and the 36-kDa MBP kinase. Furthermore, transient expression of constitutively active mitogen-activated protein kinase/ERK kinase (MEK) protected the cells from FTY720-induced cell death. The effect of MEK was canceled by coexpression of a mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase, CL100. These results indicate that JNK and p38 pathways are differentially regulated during FTY720-induced apoptosis and that activation of ERK pathway alone is sufficient to cancel the FTY720-induced death signal. (+info)
Subtype-selective antagonism of N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors by felbamate: insights into the mechanism of action. (2/714)Felbamate is an anticonvulsant used in the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome and complex partial seizures that are refractory to other medications. Its unique clinical profile is thought to be due to an interaction with N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptors, resulting in decreased excitatory amino acid neurotransmission. To further characterize the interaction between felbamate and NMDA receptors, recombinant receptors expressed in Xenopus oocytes were used to investigate the subtype specificity and mechanism of action. Felbamate reduced NMDA- and glycine-induced currents most effectively at NMDA receptors composed of NR1 and NR2B subunits (IC50 = 0.93 mM), followed by NR1-2C (2.02 mM) and NR1-2A (8.56 mM) receptors. The NR1-2B-selective interaction was noncompetitive with respect to the coagonists NMDA and glycine and was not dependent on voltage. Felbamate enhanced the affinity of the NR1-2B receptor for the agonist NMDA by 3.5-fold, suggesting a similarity in mechanism to other noncompetitive antagonists such as ifenprodil. However, a point mutation at position 201 (E201R) of the epsilon2 (mouse NR2B) subunit that affects receptor sensitivity to ifenprodil, haloperidol, and protons reduced the affinity of NR1-epsilon2 receptors for felbamate by only 2-fold. Furthermore, pH had no effect on the affinity of NR1-2B receptors for felbamate. We suggest that felbamate interacts with a unique site on the NR2B subunit (or one formed by NR1 plus NR2B) that interacts allosterically with the NMDA/glutamate binding site. These results suggest that the unique clinical profile of felbamate is due in part to an interaction with the NR1-2B subtype of NMDA receptor. (+info)
A Saprolegnia parasitica challenge system for rainbow trout: assessment of Pyceze as an anti-fungal agent for both fish and ova. (3/714)A reproducible Saprolegnia parasitica spore delivery system was developed and demonstrated to be effective in providing a sustained spore challenge for up to 10 d. Treatment of rainbow trout with slow-release intraperitoneal implants containing cortisol resulted in chronically elevated blood cortisol levels and rendered the fish susceptible to infection by S. parasitica when exposed to the spore challenge. Sham-implanted fish were not susceptible to infection. Bronopol (2-bromo-2-nitro-propane-1,3-diol), formulated as Pyceze, was effective in protecting predisposed fish from infection by S. parasitica when administered as a daily bath/flush treatment at concentrations of 15 mg l-1 and greater. Pyceze was also demonstrated to protect fertilised rainbow trout ova from S. parasitica challenge when administered as a daily bath/flush treatment at concentrations of between 30 and 100 mg l-1. Pyceze appears to qualify as a safe and effective replacement for malachite green and formalin in the prevention of fungal infections in the aquaculture environment. (+info)
Development and testing of a microbiological assay to detect residual effects of disinfectant on hard surfaces. (4/714)We describe a glucuronidase bioassay for detecting residual bactericidal activity from the use of disinfectants on hard surfaces; in this assay we used formaldehyde, ethanol, isopropanol, chlorine, and a commercial preparation containing 2-bromo-2-nitro-1, 3-propanediol. Chlorine and the commercial preparation showed bactericidal activity (53.5% and 98.2%, respectively) for a week after disinfection. (+info)
Assessment of adult and neonatal reproductive parameters in Sprague-Dawley rats exposed to propylene glycol monomethyl ether vapors for two generations. (5/714)This study evaluated propylene glycol monomethyl ether (PGME) in a rat 2-generation reproduction study, which included non-traditional study end points, such as sperm count and motility, developmental landmarks, estrous cyclicity, and weanling organ weights. Groups of 30 male and 30 female Sprague-Dawley rats (6-weeks-old) were exposed to 0, 300, 1000, or 3000 ppm of PGME vapors via inhalation for 6 hours/day, 5 days/week prior to mating, and 6 hours/day, 7 days/week during mating, gestation, and lactation, for 2 generations. These concentrations corresponded to estimated oral equivalent doses of 0, 396, 1325, or 3974 mg/kg/day. At 3000 ppm, toxicity in the P1 and P2 adults was marked, as evidenced by sedation during and after exposure, and mean body weights which were as much as 21% lower than controls. This marked parental toxicity was accompanied by lengthened estrous cycles, decreased fertility, decreased ovary weights, and histologic ovarian atrophy in maternal rats. In the offspring from these dams, decreased body weights, reduced survival and litter size, slight delays in puberty onset, and histologic changes in liver and thymus in the F1 and F2 offspring were observed. The nature of the reproductive/neonatal effects and their close individual animal correlation with decreased maternal body weights suggested that these effects were secondary to general toxicity and/or nutritional stress. No such reproductive/neonatal effects were observed at 1000 ppm, a concentration which caused less marked, but significant body weight effects without sedation. There were no treatment-related effects of any kind noted at 300 ppm of PGME. Therefore, the no-observable-effect level (NOEL) for reproductive/neonatal effects was 1000 ppm, and that for parental toxicity was 300 ppm. (+info)
FTY720, a new immunosuppressant, promotes long-term graft survival and inhibits the progression of graft coronary artery disease in a murine model of cardiac transplantation. (6/714)Background-Effective immunosuppression is a critical determinant of organ and patient survival in cardiac transplantation. The present study was designed to determine the potency of FTY720, a new synthesized immunosuppressant, and examine its clinical potential as an immunosuppressant. Methods and Results-Hearts of DBA/2 mice were transplanted heterotopically in C57BL/6 mice. Recipients were treated with oral FTY720 in doses of 0.3, 1, 3, or 10 mg. kg(-1). d(-1) or with 40 mg. kg(-1). d(-1) of cyclosporin A (CsA) as a comparative treatment. The median graft survival time (MST) was significantly prolonged by treatment with FTY720 10 mg. kg(-1). d(-1). MST was not prolonged by FTY720 1 mg. kg(-1). d(-1) or CsA. However, FTY720 1 mg. kg(-1). d(-1) combined with CsA 40 mg. kg(-1). d(-1) resulted in a significant prolongation of MST. Histopathological studies performed 5 days after transplantation demonstrated remarkable suppression of inflammatory response by treatment with FTY720 10 mg. kg(-1). d(-1). Interleukin (IL)-2 and interferon (IFN)-gamma production was not suppressed; however, cytotoxic T lymphocyte activity was strongly suppressed in vitro. In addition, IL-2-stimulated T-cell proliferation and class I and class II MHC antigen expression on IFN-gamma-stimulated macrophages were strongly inhibited by FTY720. Histopathological studies 60 days after transplantation (DBA/2-B10.D2) demonstrated a beneficial effect on graft atherosclerosis. Conclusions-FTY720 promoted long-term cardiac graft survival and strongly inhibited the progression of graft atherosclerosis. These observations suggest that FTY720 has a promising clinical potential in cardiac transplantation. (+info)
Short-chain alcohols promote an early stage of membrane hemifusion. (7/714)Hemifusion, the linkage of contacting lipid monolayers of two membranes before the opening of a fusion pore, is hypothesized to proceed through the formation of a stalk intermediate, a local and strongly bent connection between membranes. When the monolayers' propensity to bend does not support the stalk (e.g., as it is when lysophosphatidylcholine is added), hemifusion is inhibited. In contrast, short-chain alcohols, reported to affect monolayer bending in a manner similar to that of lysophosphatidylcholine, were here found to promote hemifusion between fluorescently labeled liposomes and planar lipid bilayers. Single hemifusion events were detected by fluorescence microscopy. Methanol or ethanol (1.2-1.6 w/w %) added to the same compartment of the planar bilayer chamber as liposomes caused a 5-50 times increase in the number of hemifusion events. Alcohol-induced hemifusion was inhibited by lysophosphatidylcholine. Promotion of membrane hemifusion by short-chain alcohol was also observed for cell-cell fusion mediated by influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA). Alcohol promoted a fusion stage subsequent to the low pH-dependent activation of HA. We propose that binding of short-chain alcohol to the surface of membranes promotes hemifusion by facilitating the transient breakage of the continuity of each of the contacting monolayers, which is required for their subsequent merger in the stalk intermediate. (+info)
A phase I and pharmacological study of protracted infusions of crisnatol mesylate in patients with solid malignancies. (8/714)This Phase I and pharmacological study was performed to assess the feasibility of administering the polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon crisnatol in increasingly prolonged continuous i.v. infusions to patients with advanced solid malignancies. The study also sought to characterize the-principal toxicities of crisnatol on this schedule, to recommend doses for subsequent disease-directed studies, and to characterize possible associations between pharmacological parameters and toxicity. Sixteen patients were treated with 40 courses of crisnatol administered as a continuous i.v. infusion. The initial dose-schedule was 750 mg/m2/day for 6 days, and the duration of the infusion was to be progressively increased by 3-day increments to 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21. Courses were to be repeated every 4 weeks. Moderate to severe central nervous system (CNS) toxicity precluded the administration of crisnatol 750 mg/m2/day for longer than 6 days, and, therefore, the dose of crisnatol was reduced to 600 mg/m2/day. At this dose, three of five patients receiving a 12-day infusion experienced dose-limiting toxicity, which consisted of pulmonary thromboembolism (two patients) and grade 4 thrombocytopenia (one patient). None of the six patients completing a 9-day infusion at 600 mg/m2/day developed dose-limiting toxicity during the first or second course of crisnatol. At this dose level, the plasma concentrations at steady state (Css) averaged 1607.8+/-261.1 ng/ml, which exceeds minimal inhibitory concentrations for most tumors in vitro (1000 ng/ml). In fact, the administration of crisnatol at a dose of 600 mg/m2/day for 9 days resulted in the longest duration that biologically relevant plasma crisnatol concentrations have been sustained. Plasma Css values were significantly higher in patients who experienced severe CNS toxicity compared with those who did not (2465.3+/-1213.5 versus 1342+/-447.3 ng/ml; P = 0.04). There were no relationships evident between the clearance of crisnatol and indices reflecting renal and hepatic functions. One patient with a glioblastoma multiforme experienced a partial response lasting 14 months. The relative lack of intolerable CNS toxicity at the recommended dose for Phase II studies of crisnatol, 600 mg/m2/day for 9 days, as well as the magnitude of the Css values achieved and the antitumor activity observed at this dose, are encouraging. However, the mechanisms for the apparently increased thrombogenicity observed in this trial are unclear and require further elucidation. (+info)
Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate factory, Buy good quality Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate products...
Buy low priced Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate from Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate factory, We provide good quality Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate from China.
Global and United States Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate (PMP) Market Insights, Forecast to 2026 - Pakistan News
Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate (PMP) market competitive landscape provides details and data information by players. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by players for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the sales, revenue generated in Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate (PMP) business, the date to enter into the Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate (PMP) market, Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Propionate (PMP) product introduction, recent developments, etc ...
2016 Propylene Glycol monomethyl Ether propinate (PMP) Industry Market Report : ReportsnReports
[150 Pages Report] Check for Discount on 2016 Propylene Glycol monomethyl Ether propinate (PMP) Industry Market Report report by Prof Research. The Global and Chinese Propylene Glycol monomethyl Ether propinate (PMP)...
Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Chemical, PM Solvent Supplier/Manufacturer
Excellent quality PGME chemical from HENAN PROSPER CHEMICALS. Extensive Selection! Global distributors. Featured Products. Industry Leader. HENAN PROSPER CHEMICALS propylene glycol monomethyl ether, reliable chemical products supplier in China. 15+ years history.
Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Market 2016- DOW, SKC, Hi-Tech Spring Chemical | Sep 21, 2016 - ReleaseWire
Press Release issued Sep 21, 2016: Firstly, Dipropylene glycol (DPG) Market report provides a basic overview of the Dipropylene glycol (DPG) industry including definitions, classifications, applications and Dipropylene glycol (DPG) industry chain structure. Global Dipropylene glycol (DPG) Market analysis is provided for the international market including development history, Dipropylene glycol (DPG) industry competitive landscape analysis, and major regions development status on Dipropylene glycol (DPG) Market scenario.
China Propylene glycol monomethyl ether propionate(PMP) supplier & manufacturer | Zhejiang Brother Chemical Co.,Ltd
PMP is excellent industrial solvent with low toxic, it has strong solubility for polar and non-polar materials, which can be used for advanced paints, printing inks as well as some other polymers, including amido, methyl ester, ethyl, polyester, cellulose acetate, glycol acid resin, crylic acid resin, epoxy resin and nitrocellulose etc ...
Dipropylene Glycol Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters in India
Search Indian Dipropylene Glycol Manufacturers and Suppliers Details - Contact to Dipropylene Glycol Exporters in India, Dipropylene Glycol Wholesalers, Dipropylene Glycol Distributors and Traders from India.
Abstract 20797: Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Receptor Agonist Fingolimod After Prolonged Circulatory Arrest Improves Cardiac and...
Introduction: Fingolimod, a sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor agonist, is used for the treatment of multiple sclerosis and exerts anti-inflammatory and antiapoptotic properties.. Hypothesis: We hypothesized that sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor activation with fingolimod during circulatory arrest inhibits apoptosis and inflammation leading to increased myocardial and cerebral functions after reperfusion with extracorporeal life support (ECLS).. Methods and Results: Ventricular fibrillation (VF) was induced in male Wistar rats. After 10 min of untreated VF, veno-arterial ECLS was instituted for 60 minutes. At the beginning of ECLS animals randomly received fingolimod or saline (control). Restoration of spontaneus circulation and 24 hours survival were higher in rats that received fingolimod (p = 0.03). Fingolimod treatment activated the cardioprotective reperfusion injury salvage kinase and survivor activating factor enhancement pathways leading to decreased cardiomyocyte apoptosis and reduced ...
Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Sales Industry Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin, Market Share, by Regions (2013-2025)
Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Sales Market by Manufacturers, Types, Regions and Application & Forecast to 2025(Shopping-NewsWire.com, January 12, 2018 ) Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Sales Market report is replete with detailed analysis from a thorough research, especially on questions that bo
Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Market Research Report 2017 : ReportsnReports
[104 Pages Report] Check for Discount on Global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) Market Research Report 2017 report by QYResearch Group. In this report, the global Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) market is...
Oral fingolimod (Gilenya) in relapsing MS
Oral fingolimod (Gilenya) in relapsing MS: impact on health-related quality of life in a phase II study Summary: This phase II, placebo controlled study in relapsing MS from Spain reports on the effects of treatment with fingolimod (Gilenya) on patients ...
Propylene Glycol vs. Dipropylene Glycol Fragrance Oils | Hunker
Propylene glycol and Dipropylene glycol are derived from the same chemical process, adding water to propylene oxide. However, the molecular structure and chemical composition of each is very different.
Comparative Evaluation of Pumice Stone as an Alternative Immobilization Material for 1,3-Propanediol Production from Waste...
In this study, pumice stone (PS), which is a vastly available material in Turkey, was evaluated as an alternative immobilization material in comparison to other commercially available immobilization materials such as glass beads and polyurethane foam. All immobilized bioreactors resulted in much better 1,3-propanediol production from waste glycerol in comparison to the suspended cell culture bioreactor. It was also demonstrated that the locally available PS material is as good as the commercially available immobilization material. The maximum volumetric productivity (8.5 g L-1 h(-1)) was obtained by the PS material, which is 220 % higher than the suspended cell system. Furthermore, the immobilized bioreactor system was much more robust against cell washout even at very low hydraulic retention time values. ...
PRIME PubMed | Oral fingolimod (FTY720) for relapsing multiple sclerosis
PubMed journal article: Oral fingolimod (FTY720) for relapsing multiple sclerosis. Download Prime PubMed App to iPhone, iPad, or Android
A critical role for the sphingosine analog aal-r in dampening the cytokine response during influenza virus infection
Pulmonary tissue damage resulting from influenza virus infection is caused by both the cytolytic activity of the virus and the host immune response. Immune-mediated injury results from T cell-mediated destruction of virus-infected cells and by release of cytokines and chemokines that attract polymorphonuclear leukocytes (PML) and macrophages to the infected site. The cytokines/chemokines potentiate dendritic cell (DC) activation and T cell expansion, which further enhances local damage. Here we report that immune modulation by local administration to the respiratory tract of sphingosine analog AAL-R significantly dampens the release of cytokines and chemokines while maintaining protective neutralizing antibody and cytotoxic T cell responses. As a result there was a marked reduction of infiltrating PML and macrophages into the lung and resultant pulmonary tissue injury. DC maturation was suppressed, which limited proliferation of specific antiviral T cells in the lung and draining lymph nodes. ...
Glycols (25265-71-8, 110-98-5, & 24800-44-0) | Health & Environmental Research Online (HERO) | US EPA
Less] Identification and Use: Dipropylene Glycol is used as medication, as an antifreeze agent, in air sanitation, . . . [More] Identification and Use: Dipropylene Glycol is used as medication, as an antifreeze agent, in air sanitation, and as a stabilizer in cosmetic preparations. It is also used as an intermediate for polyester resins, solvent extraction of aromatic hydrocarbons, steam set printing inks, stabilizer in cosmetics. As an inert ingredient, dipropylene glycol facilitates delivery of formulated pesticide chemical products that are used as herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, growth regulators and attractants on various commodities. It is also used in targeting odor-causing bacteria, animal pathogenic bacteria (G- and G+ vegetative), and animal viruses. Human Toxicity Studies: Repeated application of a shaving preparation containing 7.2% dipropylene glycol did not induce sensitization in 50 subjects when applied in 24/48 hr (presumably covered) patches, 3 days/wk for 3 weeks, ...
A Retrospective,Multicenter,Observational,real world study to evaluate effect of Fingolimod treatment on MRI brain in patients...
This Retrospective,Multicenter,Observational,real world study to evaluate effect of Fingolimod treatment on MRI brain in patients with Multiple Sclerosis
DPNB (DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL N-BUTYL ETHER) - Brenntag product information page
DPNB (DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL N-BUTYL ETHER) - Brenntag product information page Brenntag is Beneluxs leading distributor and exporter of industrial chemicals and specialties, located in Belgium (Deerlijk, Antwerpen & Mouscron) and the Netherlands (Dordrecht, Loosdrecht, Zwijndrecht, Moerdijk, Rotterdam, Enschede).
eter metylowy glikolu dipropylenowego | dipropylene glycol methyl ether
(KudoZ) Polish to English translation of eter metylowy glikolu dipropylenowego: dipropylene glycol methyl ether [Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng (Tech/Engineering)].
Dipropylene Glycol CAS No. 25265-71-8 | Monarch Chemicals
Dipropylene Glycol is used heavily in the production of plasticisers but mostly known for its use as a fragrance fixative and carrier in perfumes, soaps and cosmetic products.
Dipropylene Glycol (DPG)
Make your fragrance skin safe or make incense with our Dipropylene Glycol (DPG). It is also suitable for potpourri, burners and is an excellent solvent for many organic materials
Dipropylene Glycol DPG
Description Dipropylene glycol is a mixture of three isomeric chemical compounds 4-oxa-2 6-heptandiol 2--propan-1-ol and 2--propan-1-ol It is a
DailyMed - GILENYA- fingolimod hcl capsule
Absorption The Tmax of fingolimod is 12-16 hours. The apparent absolute oral bioavailability is 93%.. Food intake does not alter Cmax or (AUC) of fingolimod or fingolimod-phosphate. Therefore, GILENYA may be taken without regard to meals.. Steady-state blood concentrations are reached within 1 to 2 months following once-daily administration and steady-state levels are approximately 10-fold greater than with the initial dose.. Distribution Fingolimod highly (86%) distributes in red blood cells. Fingolimod-phosphate has a smaller uptake in blood cells of , 17%. Fingolimod and fingolimod-phosphate are , 99.7% protein bound. Fingolimod and fingolimod-phosphate protein binding is not altered by renal or hepatic impairment. Fingolimod is extensively distributed to body tissues with a volume of distribution of about 1200 ± 260 L. Metabolism The biotransformation of fingolimod in humans occurs by 3 main pathways: by reversible stereoselective phosphorylation to the pharmacologically active ...
Alteration of lymphocyte trafficking by sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor agonists - 01DAL UDM - University of Detroit Mercy...
Description: Blood lymphocyte numbers, essential for the development of efficient immune responses, are maintained by recirculation through secondary lymphoid organs. We show that lymphocyte trafficking is altered by the lysophospholipid sphingosine-1-phosphate (S1P) and by a phosphoryl metabolite of the immunosuppressive agent FTY720. Both species were high-affinity agonists of at least four of the five S1P receptors. These agonists produce lymphopenia in blood and thoracic duct lymph by sequestration of lymphocytes in lymph nodes, but not spleen. S1P receptor agonists induced emptying of lymphoid sinuses by retention of lymphocytes on the abluminal side of sinus-lining endothelium and inhibition of egress into lymph. Inhibition of lymphocyte recirculation by activation of S1P receptors may result in therapeutically useful immunosuppression. ...
Pharmacokinetic Analysis of β-Glucan After Administration of PGG-Glucan, a Novel Immunomodulator Being Developed for the...
Pharmacokinetic Analysis of β-Glucan After Administration of PGG-Glucan, a Novel Immunomodulator Being Developed for the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer ...
Effects of a novel immunomodulator in HIV infected individuals - Международная деятельность - Экомед
Effects of a novel immunomodulator in HIV infected individuals. Международная деятельность. Экомед
Valorization of pyrolysis water: a biorefinery side stream, for 1,2-propanediol production with engineered Corynebacterium...
A future bioeconomy relies on the efficient use of renewable resources for energy and material product supply. In this context, biorefineries have been developed and play a key role in converting lignocellulosic residues. Although a holistic use of the biomass feed is desired, side streams evoke in current biorefinery approaches. To ensure profitability, efficiency, and sustainability of the overall conversion process, a meaningful valorization of these materials is needed. Here, a so far unexploited side stream derived from fast pyrolysis of wheat straw-pyrolysis water-was used for production of 1,2-propanediol in microbial fermentation with engineered Corynebacterium glutamicum. A protocol for pretreatment of pyrolysis water was established and enabled growth on its major constituents, acetate and acetol, with rates up to 0.36 ± 0.04 h−1. To convert acetol to 1,2-propanediol, the plasmid pJULgldA expressing the glycerol dehydrogenase from Escherichia coli was introduced into C. glutamicum. 1,2
2-Amino-4-(4-octylphenyl)butyl] dihydrogen phosphate | C18H32NO4P - PubChem
[2-Amino-4-(4-octylphenyl)butyl] dihydrogen phosphate | C18H32NO4P | CID 10150171 - structure, chemical names, physical and chemical properties, classification, patents, literature, biological activities, safety/hazards/toxicity information, supplier lists, and more.
Fingolimod: a guide to its use in multiple sclerosis in the EU | SpringerLink
Fingolimod, a novel sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor agonist, is indicated for the treatment of patients with relapsing- remitting multiple sclerosis. In clinical trials, oral fingolimod was more...
Optimization of culture conditions for 1,3-propanediol production from crude glycerol byKlebsiella pneumoniaeusing response...
To produce 1,3-propanediol (1,3-PD) from crude glycerol, cultivation conditions were optimized by response surface methodology (RSM) based on a 25 factorial central composite design (CCD). RSM was ado
FTY720 Story. Its Discovery and the Following Accelerated Development of Sphingosine 1-phosphate Receptor Agonists as...
Fingolimod (FTY720) is the first of a novel class: sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) receptor modulator and is currently in phase 3 clinical trials for multiple sclerosis (MS). FTY720 was first synthesized in 1992 by chemical modification of an immunosuppressive natural product, ISP-I (myriocin). ISP-I …
Novartis landmark Phase III trial shows fingolimod significantly reduces relapses in children and adolescents with MS Swiss...
Basel, September 05, 2017 - Novartis today announced positive topline results from the Phase III PARADIGMS study, investigating the safety and efficacy of oral once-daily fingolimod in children and adolescents (ages 10 to 17) with multiple sclerosis (MS). Data show that oral fingolimod resulted in a significant and clinically meaningful reduction in the number of relapses (annualized relapse rate) in this patient population over a period of up to two years, compared to interferon beta-1a intramuscular injections. The safety profile of fingolimod was consistent with that seen in other clinical trials, with overall more adverse events reported in the interferon group. The PARADIGMS study is the first ever randomized, controlled Phase III study of a disease-modifying therapy (DMT) in pediatric MS.. Living with MS is a tremendous challenge at any age. However, its appearance in children and adolescents, when these young individuals should be developing and focusing on their future, can be ...
Abstract 14053: The Sphingosine 1-phosphate Receptor Agonist Fingolimod Increases Myocardial Salvage and Decreases Adverse Post...
Background: Sphingosine-1 phosphate (S1P) is a biophospholipid with antiapoptotic properties. Previous experiments suggest protective effects of S1P receptor (S1P-R) agonism against ischemia-reperfusion (I-R) injury in several organs, and also in cardiomyocyte cell culture. Fingolimod (FIN) is the only S1P-R agonist FDA-approved for clinical use in multiple sclerosis. The objective of our study was to determine if S1P-R activation by FIN during ischemia increases myocardial salvage, reduces myocardial infarction (MI) size, and mitigates left ventricular (LV) remodeling in a porcine model of I-R.. Methods: Acute MI was induced in 14 pigs by balloon occlusion of the proximal LAD for 60 min, followed by reperfusion. Animals randomly received FIN 15 minutes prior to reperfusion and then daily for the next 3 days, or saline for controls. Animals were evaluated with cardiac MRI and 3D-echo at 1 week and 1 month post MI. Histology and Western blot analysis were performed after 1 month.. Results: One ...
FMX114 - VYNE Therapeutics
Early-stage development of a topical tofacitinib, fingolimod fixed-dose combination. FMX114 is VYNEs proprietary tofacitinib and fingolimod combination gel formulation under investigation for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis. FMX114 attempts to address both the source and cause of inflammation in AD by developing a distinct combination of tofacitinib (a Janus kinase Inhibitor aimed at reducing inflammation by inhibiting cytokine release from inflammatory cells) and fingolimod (Sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor modulator) which approaches the reduction of inflammation by inhibiting migration of inflammatory cells and in addition may also directly support skin barrier recovery.6,7,8. A proof of concept study was conducted with FMX114 in a well-known animal model of AD. Two doses of FMX114 (0.6% tofacitinib + 0.01% fingolimod and 0.3% tofacitinib + 0.02% fingolimod) were compared with tofacitinib monotherapy, fingolimod monotherapy, triamcinolone (steroid) 0.1%, and ...
Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether (DPM) - Yanshuo chemical solvents, pharmaceuticals, intermediates, special chemicals and OLED...
Shandong Yanshuo Chemical Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemicals in China. We develop produce and distribute high quality pharmaceuticals, intermediates, special chemicals and O
Dipropylene Glycol Methyl Ether (DPGME) | Redox
Redox is a leading chemical and ingredients distributor active in more than 1000 specialty and commodity products. We scour the world and bring only the best quality materials to customers throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and North America.. ...
Products That Contain DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | EWG
EWGs Skin Deep® database gives you practical solutions to protect yourself and your family from everyday exposures to chemicals in personal care products.
Dipropylene Glycol | RMI
Raw Material India (RMI) is a new startup - an online platform Only For Industrial Raw Materials of all types. This is Indias First-Of-Its-Kind Exclusive B2B Raw Materials website.. ...
A novel air sampling and analytical method for determination of airbor by John Charles Smyth
Bronopol has been used as a preservative in drugs and cosmetics since 1964. Bronopol has low dermal irritancy at levels commonly used in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals but it is significantly irritating at higher concentrations. Laboratory testing of bronopol indicates a low potential for dermal sensitization; however, a number of case reports demonstrate human allergenic reactions. No reports were identified on the allergenic properties of bronopol for the inhalation route of exposure. In 1983 approximately 5,200 people in the United States were occupationally exposed to bronopol. Current novel uses of bronopol include mold remediation and the sanitizing of ventilation system components. These new applications have the potential to expose vast new populations to the chemical. Since 89 million people in the United States work in indoor environments and 50 million Americans suffer from allergies, it is likely that a sizeable portion of these populations will be exposed to bronopol. This is significant
FDA issues stricter warning for epilepsy drug Gilenya | Lopez McHugh LLP
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has reviewed Novartis AGs multiple sclerosis drug Gilenya, and concluded that patients whove suffered a heart attack or stroke within the past six months shouldnt take it.. The review came about after a 59-year-old patient died in November, less than 24 hours after taking the first dose of the drug.. Europes drug regulator, the European Medicines Agency, recently requested stronger safety warnings for Gilenya after the agency concluded its review of the drug.. According to Dow Jones Newswires, Gilenya is currently the only oral MS drug on the market, and its recently been dogged by safety concerns.. A European Medicines Agency review of Gilenya states: While no cases of sudden or unexplained death had been reported in clinical studies at the time of its authorization, it was known that Gilenya causes a transient bradycardia (a short-lived decrease in heart rate) and might be associated with atrioventricular block (a type of heart rhythm disorder). ...
Gilenya (fingolimod) | MS Trust
Gilenya (fingolimod) is a disease modifying drug for relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis. Learn more about Gilenya in this A-Z entry.
Multiple Sclerosis Research: Fingolimod is more effective than interferon beta
RESULTS:Results showed that fingolimod 0.5 and 1.25mg prolonged time to relapse, with an estimated median time to first relapse of 5.07 years (P=0.0026 vs. IFNβ-1a IM) and 4.11years (P=0.0113), respectively, versus 2.26 years with IFNβ-1a IM. The estimated ratio of observed time to first confirmed relapse to the estimated time had the patient remained on IFNβ-1a IM was 2.09 (95% CI, 1.45-3.04) for switching to fingolimod 0.5mg and 1.84 (95% CI, 1.30-2.65) for switching to fingolimod 1.25mg. ...
Pregnancy outcomes in the clinical development program of fingolimod in multiple sclerosis | Liberation Treatment CCSVI
Conclusions: The number of patients becoming pregnant during fingolimod therapy remains small and does not permit firm conclusions to be drawn about fetal safety of fingolimod in humans. Given the known risks of teratogenicity in animals and the present data, women of childbearing potential should use effective contraception during fingolimod therapy and for 2 months after discontinuation. (Source: Neurology)
SWITCHING THERAPY TO FINGOLIMOD IMPROVES CLINICAL AND MRI OUTCOMES | Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
Methods Patients either continued on the fingolimod dose assigned in the core phase (continuous-group c-group) or were re-randomised from placebo to fingolimod (switch-group s-group). Clinical and MRI outcomes (Month 0-24, core/ Month 24-48, extension) for fingolimod 0.5mg are presented for the following high-disease-activity subgroups: Group-1 (n=110), interferon-beta (IFN) therapy in previous year and ≥ relapse in year-1 vs. year-2;; Group-2 (n=106), IFN therapy in previous year+≥1 relapse in year-1 with either ≥1 Gd+ T1 lesion or ≥9 T2 lesions at baseline; Group-3 (n=90), treatment-naïve rapidly evolving severe RRMS patients (≥2 relapses in year-1 and ≥1 baseline Gd+-lesion). ...
Bronopol - Drugs.com
Bronopol is a medicine available in a number of countries worldwide. A list of US medications equivalent to Bronopol is available on the Drugs.com website.
Fingolimod (Gilenya) | Daviss Drug Guide
Find information on Fingolimod (Gilenya) in Daviss Drug Guide including dosage, side effects, interactions, nursing implications, mechanism of action, half life, administration, and more. Davis Drug Guide PDF.
Multiple Sclerosis Research: Reconstitution with fingolimod is not always quick
Fingolimod is a an immune-migration inhibition agent. This means that rebound can occur when cells come out of their niche where they are supposedly held by loss of sphingosine one phosphate receptor. However when you examine the blood you can not only see that some subset of white cell disappear from the blood, you can also see that in some individuals there is a loss of white blood cells. This study reiterates this issue and says that despite withdrawal of drug there are some people that do not reconstitute their immune system. This would perhaps suggest that fingolimod may be depleting immune stem cells/progenitors and so that people do not reconstitute properly. This is saying that there are actions other than simple blockade of migration and I may suggest that it can kill cells. We know this can happen as there is evidence in the literature, ...
High Risk Medications Examination | Killingly Eye Care
GILENYA (aka fingolimod and FTY720, previously known as Gilenia) was approved by the US FDA on Wed 9/22/10 to treat relapsing forms of MS. It is administered as a once-per-day 0.5mg capsule. Gilenya is the first approved oral disease modifying treatment for MS. Combined data from a Phase II study and two Phase III trials showed that Gilenya reduces relapses, disability progression, MRI lesion activity, and brain atrophy progression (loss of brain tissue). Gilenya is generally safe and well tolerated. One of the possible side effects from this medication is macular edema (fluid swelling of the retina in the back of the eye) that causes blurred vision. This rarely occurs and usually it develops within 3-6 months after starting Gilenya. It will improve with discontinuation of Gilenya. Patients will be required to have an eye exam including a test called optical coherence tomography (OCT) prior to starting Gilenya, and 3-4 months after starting treatment. Patients with diabetes and uveitis are at ...
Propylene Glycol Diisostearate | Cosmetics Info
Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Myristate, Propylene Glycol Oleate and Propylene Glycol Oleate SE are monoesters of propylene glycol and fatty acids.. SE indicates that it is a self-emulsifying form that contains some sodium and/or potassium oleate. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol Dicocoate, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol Diisostearate and Propylene Glycol Dilaurate are diesters of proplyene glycol and fatty acids. The use of the / in the name indicates that the ingredient is a mixture of Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate and Propylene Glycol Dicaprate. In cosmetics and personal care products, Propylene Glycol monoesters and diesters are used in the formulation of moisturizers, cleansing products, fragrance products, and makeup products such as foundations and lipsticks.. ...
Propylene Glycol Oleate | Cosmetics Info
Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Myristate, Propylene Glycol Oleate and Propylene Glycol Oleate SE are monoesters of propylene glycol and fatty acids.. SE indicates that it is a self-emulsifying form that contains some sodium and/or potassium oleate. Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol Dicocoate, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Propylene Glycol Diisostearate and Propylene Glycol Dilaurate are diesters of proplyene glycol and fatty acids. The use of the / in the name indicates that the ingredient is a mixture of Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate and Propylene Glycol Dicaprate. In cosmetics and personal care products, Propylene Glycol monoesters and diesters are used in the formulation of moisturizers, cleansing products, fragrance products, and makeup products such as foundations and lipsticks.. ...
triethylene glycol monomethyl ether 112-35-6 Chemical Properties Physical Properties
triethylene glycol monomethyl ether chemical properties, What are the chemical properties of triethylene glycol monomethyl ether 112-35-6, What are the physical properties of triethylene glycol monomethyl ether ect.
Indian Journal of Chemistry
Viscosities of binary liquid mixtures of some n-alkoxypropanolswith n-alkanols at 298.15 K. Amalendu Pal* & Rekha Gaba. Received 1 August 2006; rerevised 22 August 2007. The viscosities (h) in binary liquid mixtures of (n-alkoxypropanols + methanol, ethanol, or 1-propanol) have been measured as a function of composition using an Ubbelohde viscometer at 298.15 K and atmospheric pressure over the full range of composition. The n-alkoxypropanols are propylene glycol monomethyl ether (1-methoxy-2-propanol), CH3OCH2CH2CH2OH, propylene glycol monoethyl ether (1-ethoxy-2-propanol), C2H5OCH2CH2CH2OH, propylene glycol monopropyl ether (1-propoxy-2-propanol), C3H7OCH2CH2CH2OH, propylene glycol monobutyl ether (1-butoxy-2-propanol), C4H9OCH2CH2CH2OH propylene glycol tert-butyl ether (1-tert-butoxy-2-propanol), CH3CHOHCH3OC(C4H9)3. The h values for each of the mixture studied are positive over the whole mole fraction range. For all the cases, except propylene glycol tert-butyl ether, h increases in a ...
The Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Analogue FTY720 Impairs Mucosal Immunity and Clearance of the Enteric Pathogen Citrobacter...
Murphy, CT, Hall, LJ, Hurley, G, Quinlan, A, MacSharry, J, Shanahan, F, Nally, K and Melgar, S (2012) The Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Analogue FTY720 Impairs Mucosal Immunity and Clearance of the Enteric Pathogen Citrobacter rodentium. Infection and Immunity, 80 (8). pp. 2712-2723. ISSN 0019-9567 Full text not available from this repository. (Request a copy ...
McClean: Flow Cells - OpenWetWare
4 petri dishes (for storing chips) • small ~6 pieces of the intramedic tubing (ID 0.86mm OD 1.27mm) • razor blades • Nitrile gloves • Biopsy Punches (1.2mm, 1.0mm, 0.75mm diameters) • Stainless steel blunt needle, 16 ½ gauge • Small green needle (21 ½ gauge Becton-Dickinson) • Pieces of scrap PDMS (in small petri dishes on your bench) • Cured PDMS, cut from molds (in 4 petri dishes, covered with tape) • Scotch tape • 1ml syringes with Luer-Lok tips • 4 petri dishes • 4 silicon wafers • SU8-20205 photoresist • SU8 developer (propylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate PGMEA) • Transparency Masks • Wafer Tweezers • Scotch tape • Scissors • Transparency Masks • Aluminum foil • Acetone • Cleanroom wipes (do not shed particles like paper towels or Kim wipes) • HMDS (hexamethyldisilazane) • 5 square glass plates with rounded edges • Lab coat • Hairnets • nitrile glocse • Cleanroom booties • Safety glasses • Sheet protectors for holding ...
Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9, China Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9 Manufacturers, China Propylene glycol 57-55-6...
We,China Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9 Suppliers and China Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9 Manufacturers, provide Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9 product and the products related with China Propylene glycol 57-55-6;123120-98-9 - haodengchem
Sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor modulators: A new class of immunosuppressants<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Sphingosine 1-phosphate receptor modulators. T2 - A new class of immunosuppressants. AU - Yopp, Adam C.. AU - Ledgerwood, Levi G.. AU - Ochando, Jordi C.. AU - Bromberg, Jonathan S.. N1 - Copyright: Copyright 2008 Elsevier B.V., All rights reserved.. PY - 2006/11. Y1 - 2006/11. N2 - In this review, we summarize how FTY720 came from the lab bench to the bedside by examining its structural similarities to natural occuring sphingosine analogues, the mechanism of action, and clinical applicability to not only transplantation but also autoimmune, oncological, and neurobiological fields. FTY720, a sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) analogue, promotes the survival of human and animal allografts by sequestering T lymphocytes within peripheral lymphoid tissue. The mechanism of sequestration is three-fold:(1) T lymphocytes are driven into peripheral lymph nodes in a chemokine dependent manner by FTY720;(2) FTY720 downregulates sphingosine 1-phosphate receptors (S1PRs) on the T lymphocyte ...
444b) A 5 Kwel Propylene Glycol Microchannel Fuel Processor As Hydrogen Source for Fuel Cells | AIChE
The reforming of biomass-derived oxygenates such as ethanol or glycerol has been deeply studied. However, the stability of catalyst formulations developed for glycerol reforming was not the main focus of this development work to date. In the case of propylene glycol, few studies have been addressed to date. Propylene glycol serves as coolant in many mobile applications nowadays and therefore a distribution grid already exists.. The practical processing of larger amounts of polyalcohols such as propylene glycol to synthesis gas for fuel cell applications in reactors larger than laboratory scale suited for distributed applications has not been adequately addressed to date. The current work deals with (a) the development of stable catalyst formulations for propylene glycol reforming and (b) reformer and fuel processor development for the steam reforming of propylene glycol in the power range exceeding 17 kWthermal of the synthesis gas product. A self developed stable catalyst formulation was ...
Anaerobic Treatability of Wastewater Contaminated with Propylene Glycol | AVESİS
The purpose of this study was to investigate the biodegradability of propylene glycol in anaerobic conditions by using methanogenic culture. A master reactor was set up to develop a culture that would be acclimated to propylene glycol. After reaching steady-state, culture was transferred to serum bottles. Three reactors with same initial conditions were run for consistency. Propylene glycol was completely biodegradable under anaerobic methanogenic conditions. Semi-continuous reactors operated at a temperature of 35A degrees C had consistently achieved a propylene glycol removal of higher than 95 % based on chemical oxygen demand (COD). It was found that in semi-continuous reactors, anaerobic treatment of propylene glycol at concentrations higher than 1,500 mg COD m(-3) day(-1) was not convenient due to instable effluent COD ...
mono propylene glycol exporter ( Page 3 ) - mono propylene glycol manufacturers, exporters, factories, suppliers, China mono...
mono propylene glycol ( Page 3 ) Suppliers Directory ☆ 3 million global importers and exporters ☆ quality mono propylene glycol from suppliers in China and around the world, mono propylene glycol manufacturers, factories, exporters, wholesalers, distributors, China mono propylene glycol. EC21 - Sourcing Quality Products Online
Propylene Glycol Market Research Reports, Propylene Glycol Industry Analysis Propylene Glycol Market Size, Share, Growth &...
785 Reports available on Propylene Glycol Market: Browse the largest database of Propylene Glycol Industry Analysis Reports. Check Discounts on Propylene Glycol Market Research Reports
ChemIDplus - 69013-28-1 - Tall oil, polymer with dipropylene glycol, glycerol and phthalic anhydride - Searchable synonyms,...
69013-28-1 - Tall oil, polymer with dipropylene glycol, glycerol and phthalic anhydride - Searchable synonyms, formulas, resource links, and other chemical information.
Global And China Dipropylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether (DPE) Industry 2013 Trends, Analysis and Forecasts 2013 QY Research Group ...
QY Research Reports described a depth and professional market study and forecast trends on Global and China Dipropylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether (DPE) Industry Research Report 2013. This report also includes more info about basic overview of the industry including definitions, applications and industry china structure.. ...
Propylene Glycol - CORECHEM Inc.
Earlier this month, a leak developed in a Propylene Oxide refining column at LyondellBasell. Force Majeure has been declared by LyondellBasell on all Propylene Oxide derivatives as they have been forced to significantly cut production as a result. As Propylene Oxide is a precursor to Propylene Glycol, this plant issue has had immediate impact to Propylene Glycol.. LyondellBasell is one of just a handful of US Propylene Glycol manufacturers, and a large and key part of PG supply in the US. The situation could be several weeks before back-to-normal. In the meantime, Lyondells customers are on 70% allocation, and increases are taking effect.. For further questions about how this may effect your Propylene Glycol supply and/or price, reach out to your sales representative today.. ...
Heptaethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether, MPEG7-OH, CAS#4437-01-8 - LEO BIOCHEM - ecplaza.net
Catalog No. : P020007 Product Name : Heptaethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Synonyms : mPEG7-OH CAS# : 4437-01-8 M.F. : C15H32O8 M.W. : 340.41 Purity : |98% Packing Size : 1g,5g,25g,100g,1kg,100kg Appearance : Liquid LEO BIOCHEM specializes in the...
TCI AMERICAS Octaethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether,5g - 20FA59|O0296-5G - Grainger
Looking for TCI AMERICAS Octaethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether,5g (20FA59)? Graingers got your back. Price:$895.00. Easy ordering & convenient delivery. Log-in or register for your pricing.
TCI AMERICAS Triethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether,25m - 19UV67|T0709-25ML - Grainger
Looking for TCI AMERICAS Triethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether,25m (19UV67)? Graingers got your back. Price:$26.80. Easy ordering & convenient delivery. Log-in or register for your pricing.
Propylene Glycol (PG) Safety
Asthma inhalers. When propylene glycol is injected, it is metabolized in the human body into pyruvic acid (a normal part of the glucose-metabolism process, readily converted to energy), acetic acid (handled by ethanol-metabolism), lactic acid (a normal acid generally abundant during digestion)  , and propionaldehyde. Because of its low chronic oral toxicity, propylene glycol was classified by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for use as a direct food additive. Citation. Propylene Glycol Studies. The following is the abstract from a study done by the following doctors: O. H. ROBERTSON, CLAYTON G. LOOSLI, THEODORE T. PUCK, HENRY WISE, HENRY M. LEMON and WILLIAM LESTER, JR. It is entitled: TESTS FOR THE CHRONIC TOXICITY OF PROPYLEXE GLYCOL AND TRIETHYLENE GLYCOL ON MONKEYS AND RATS BY VAPOR INHALATION AND ORAL ADMINISTRATION. Citation. With a view to determining the safety of employing the vapors of propylene glycol and triethylene glycol in ...
propylene glycol butyl ether - propylene glycol butyl ether on sale
propylene glycol butyl ether on sale, 207 propylene glycol butyl ether manufacturers & propylene glycol butyl ether suppliers from China.
Recently, the Oil Products Company Oleon launched bio-based propylene glycol manufacturing factories in Belgium Ertvelde, a total of 120 people participated the activity, including employees of local government officials, the leadership of BASF and Oleon Ertvelde. As the worlds leading factory, the process of production applys a high degree of sustainable technologies.. Traditionally, propylene glycol is derived by the hydrolysis of epoxy propane, while the new factory produces the chemical by the decomposition of glycerol in the by-product of oil of oil. In addition, using glycerol to produce propylene glycol significantly reduces the production steps, thereby increases the efficiency of the production of bio-based propylene glycol.. BASF is not only studies this glyceryl production with the Oleon company, but also provides a vital catalyst for the production process.. Michael Baier, the BASF catalyst vice president, said: Its very honored to cooperate with Oleon, and introduce this new ...
Sadara Begins Production at Propylene Glycol Plant - USSABC
Sadara Chemical Companys propylene glycol plant began production, marking another key step towards the completion of the companys petrochemicals complex. Sadara began production at its mixed-feed cracker in 2016. The complex includes 26 total plants in Jubail II Industrial City, with 22 now operational. Propylene glycol is used for cosmetics and fragrances, food and flavorings, and paints and coatings. Derivatives of the propylene glycol can also be used for making mono, di, and tri propylene glycol.. ...
Di Propylene Glycols (DPG) Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in India
We are leading of Di Propylene Glycols, Di Propylene Glycols Manufacturer, Di Propylene Glycols Supplier, Di Propylene Glycols Exporter in India.
Fingolimod associated Macular Edema: A Systematic Review | IOVS | ARVO Journals
Purpose: Fingolimod recently became the first oral agent to reduce relapses and delay progression in multiple sclerosis. However, macular edema is one of its adverse effects. The aim of this study was to perform a literature review and identify factors associated with successful outcomes in the management of fingolimod associated macular edema (FAME).. Methods: We performed a systematic literature search of MEDLINE, Embase and Cochrane databases. We identified 13 reports describing 20 eyes with FAME. We performed multiple independent 2-tailed t-tests to compare visual outcomes between patients who ceased fingolimod treatment once FAME was diagnosed vs. those who continued with fingolimod. We also compared visual outcomes between treated vs. untreated eyes. Further, we compared the time to resolution with treatment vs. without.,br /,. Results: FAME resulted in a mean loss of 3.43 lines of vision (P = 0.04) and a range of 0-8 lines lost. Fingolimod was stopped in 35% of eyes diagnosed with FAME, ...
The electronic and geometric structures of neutral and potassium-doped poly[3-(4-octylphenyl)thiophene] studied by...
The electronic and geometric structures of poly [3-(4-octylphenyl)thiophene] have been studied by X-ray and ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS and UPS, respectively). Thermochromic effects, and new charge induced states generated by potassium doping, have been observed by direct UPS measurements. The experimental results are in very good agreement with the results of theoretical quantum chemical calculations performed with the Austin Model 1 semi-empirical model and the valence-effective Hamiltonian pseudo-potential model.. ...
Propylene Glycol : ecostore Australia
High Health Hazard. Skin, eye and Lung irritant and possible organ system toxicity. Irritation can be seen at low inclusion rates of Propylene Glycol. Propylene glycol has many functions such as a solvent or solubalizing aid. It can be irritating to the skin with studies showing it can provoke allergic reactions in patients with eczema and other skin allergies. Extended exposure to Propylene Glycol has also been linked to the development of asthma and allergic reactions in children. Having a small molecular weight it can be absorbed through the skin. It has been shown to cause liver abnormalities and kidney damage in laboratory animals. REFERENCES:(1. References: (1. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/705315/PROPYLENE_GLYCOL/#. ). ...
Does propylene glycol have an expiration date | www.QACollections.com
Propylene glycol typically has a two-year shelf life. This number can vary slightly, depending on conditions of storage. Propylene glycol is used as an emulsifier in a variety of food, personal and liquid detergent products.Source:Lyondell Basell: Propylene GlycolMore Information:Dow Chemical: Propylene Glycol Safe Use
Di Propylene Glycol Di Acrylate (CAS 57472-68-1) Market 2017 to 2022 | Trends & Global Industry Report:Radiant Insights, Inc |...
The Global and Chinese Di Propylene Glycol Di Acrylate Industry, 2012-2022 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Di Propylene Glycol Di Acrylate industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Di Propylene Glycol Di…
Felbamate - Wikipedia
Felbamate (marketed under the brand name Felbatol by MedPointe) is an anticonvulsant used in the treatment of epilepsy. It is used to treat partial seizures (with and without generalization) in adults and partial and generalized seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome in children. However, an increased risk of potentially fatal aplastic anemia and/or liver failure limit the drugs usage to severe refractory epilepsy. Felbamate has been proposed to a unique dual mechanism of action as a positive modulator of GABAA receptors and as a blocker of NMDA receptors, particularly isoforms containing the NR2B subunit. Although it is clear that felbamate does cause pharmacological inhibition of NMDA receptors, the relevance of NMDA receptor blockade as a strategy for the treatment of human epilepsy has been questioned. Therefore, the importance of the effects of felbamate on NMDA receptors to its therapeutic action in epilepsy is uncertain. August 1993. Felbamate was approved for partial seizures ...
PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER PROPIONATE(PMP),PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER PROPIONATE(PMP) MANUFACTURERE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL...
ISO 9001:2004, ISO 14001:2000 and OSHAS 18001 Certified Manufacturer,Supplier & Exporter of varieties Pharmaceutical Chemicals like PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER PROPIONATE(PMP) from SOMU CHEMICALS AND PHARMACEUTICALS (P) LTD, Bengaluru (Karnataka, India) Based Company.
Properties of Propylene Glycol | Our Everyday Life
According to the MSDS, propylene glycol is slightly toxic to the skin and eyes and is toxic in large doses if ingested. Of some concern is that the compound is absorbed through the skin, meaning that large surface exposures result in symptoms similar to those produced through ingestion. In particular, propylene glycol causes damage to the central nervous system, which includes the brain and spinal cord. There is also animal evidence that it has mutagenic properties, meaning it can lead to cancer, and that it is a teratogen, meaning it causes birth defects. While large dose inhalation is rare due to the low volatility of propylene glycol, if heated and inhaled it can cause respiratory irritation and central nervous system disruption.. ...
Biobased Propylene Glycol Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth over 2020 - Page 232390 - Industry Daily Observer
Propylene glycol, also known as 1,2-propane-diol, is a multifunctional chemical used in several industrial fields, pharmaceuticals, food and cosmetics. Conventionally, it is obtained from petroleum based feedstock for industrial scale production. Recent developments have uncovered a new technique for obtaining propylene glycol from corn starch. The process involves production of carbohydrates from starch.. Biobased products are adopted on the premise that they are environment friendly attributed to their renewable origin. However, environment friendliness of any product depends upon various factors some of which include emission of green house gases throughout various steps involved in a products lifecycle, i.e., from raw material production to degradation of after-use residues through production, distribution and end-use. Some biobased products might be environment friendly until they are converted to finished products but might breakdown into toxic residual materials. Biobased propylene glycol ...
solubility of propylene glycol
Nov 19, 2018· Propylene glycol (CH8O2) is a commonly used drug solubilizer in topical, oral, and injectable medications. It is used as stabilizer for vitamins, and as a water-miscible cosolvent. Propylene glycol has been used for over 50 years in a large variety of applications. As a pharmaceutical additive, propylene glycol is generally regarded as safe ...
BLT in Propylene Glycol Topical Gel
US Pharm. 2013;38(12):36-37.. Method of Preparation: Calculate the quantity of each ingredient for the amount to be prepared. Accurately weigh or measure each ingredient. Using a magnetic stirrer, add about 80 mL of propylene glycol to an appropriate-sized beaker. Slowly sprinkle the hydroxypropyl cellulose 1,500 cps onto the stirred propylene glycol and mix well. Combine the benzocaine, lidocaine, and tetracaine powders to form a eutectic. Add to the gel mixture and mix thoroughly. Add sufficient propylene glycol to final volume and mix well. Allow mixture to set to remove any air bubbles. Package and label.. Use: This preparation has been used as a topical anesthetic prior to various procedures.. Packaging: Package in tight, light-resistant containers.. Labeling: Keep out of reach of children. Discard after ______ [time period].. Stability: A beyond-use date of 30 days may be used for this preparation.1. Quality Control: Quality-control assessment can include theoretical weight compared with ...
Global Mono Propylene Glycol Market 2016 Industry Trends, Overview, Technology, Growth and Forecast to 2021 : Fior Markets
2016 Global Mono propylene glycol Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the worlds major regional market conditions of the Mono propylene glycol industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China).. Access full report with TOC @ http://www.fiormarkets.com/report/global-mono-propylene-glycol-market-research-report-2016-6067.html. The report firstly introduced the Mono propylene glycol basics: definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain overview; industry policies and plans; product specifications; manufacturing processes; cost structures and so on. Then it analyzed the worlds main region market conditions, including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc. In the end, the report introduced new project SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis.. The report includes ...
Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol direct from Dongying Rich Chemical Co., Ltd. in China (Mainland)
Propylene Glycol from Dongying Rich Chemical Co., Ltd.. Search High Quality Propylene Glycol Manufacturing and Exporting supplier on Alibaba.com.
myreth-3 myristate/propylene glycol isoceteth-3 acetate/propylene glycol ceteth- | mirido-3 miristato/propileno glicol...
(KudoZ) English to Spanish translation of myreth-3 myristate/propylene glycol isoceteth-3 acetate/propylene glycol ceteth-: mirido-3 miristato/propileno glicol isocetido-3 acetato/propileno glicol cetido- [chemistry - Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng].
Propylene Glycol - USP Grade - Zen Designs
A clear, odourless liquid. Propylene glycol is a humectant, and can be used between 1-8% in water based recipes such as lotion to draw moisture to the skin, similar to glycerin. It can also be used as a carrier for fragrance or essential oils. Another common use is in vaping products. This Propylene Glycol is Pharmaceutical grade meeting the specifications of the British and European Pharmacopoeia (BP/USP).. INCI: Propylene Glycol ...
100% PURE PROPYLENE GLYCOL PG USP KOSHER FOOD GRADE 4 oz Soaps Lotion
PROPYLENE GLYCOL USP GRADE Propylene Glycol is a nearly odorless clear liquid with a mild sweet taste.Propylene Glycol is used in many industries. Pro
Propylene Glycol Industry Forecasts - China Focus
Propylene Glycol Industry Forecasts - China Focus Propylene Glycol Industry Forecasts - China Focus This study focuses on Chinas Propylene Glycol industry forecasts. In - Market research report and industry analysis - 10752979
What is Propylene Glycol | Ichor Liquid
Propylene glycol is a clear, colourless liquid that has no smell or taste. It is a chemical produced by adding propylene oxide with water. Glycol can be used as a stabilizer, to keep foods moist and can be found in many of the foods we eat on a daily basis. Industrial grade Propylene Glycol is used as one of many ingre
Propylene Glycol PG502 - Vedra Industries> Ethylene Glycol and Propylene...
Propylene Glycol PG502 is a buffered, molybdate treated, industrial grade propylene glycol concentrate used to prevent corrosion of both ferrous and non-ferrous alloys.
EARLY RELAPSES IN PATIENTS WITH HIGHLY ACTIVE MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS COMMENCED ON FINGOLIMOD; THE LEEDS TEACHING HOSPITAL...
Fingolimod is the much anticipated oral disease modifying treatment for patients with highly active Multiple sclerosis. A total of 42 patients were commenced on Fingolimod from December 2012 to June 2014 in Leeds Hospitals NHS Trust.. Four patients discontinued treatment due to patient choice, consecutive severe relapses and hepatotoxicity. No other severe side effects were noted in these 42 patients. A total of ten relapses were seen in nine patients. Of which eight out of ten relapses occurred within the first two months. Of the nine patients who experienced relapses, five (55%) were previously treated with Natalizumab, as opposed to four on injectable Disease Modifying Treatments (45%).. The five patients previously treated with Natalizumab all underwent a three month wash out period prior to commencing Fingolimod. The relapses all took place within the first two months following initiation of Fingolimod.. Early relapses in a patient group with highly active disease would suggest that a ...
High-Quality) Topical Propylene Glycol And Thc Oil Best Reviews - Faes Milano
Propylene Glycol And Thc Oil Work CBD Products: How To Mix Thc And Cbd Oil Cbd Oil For Pain Etsy Propylene Glycol And Thc Oil Faes Milano. such as grandpas birthday and meeting some relatives will be a little awkward For example, there are basically few children who have left the family before. Also, looked at any added ingredients and considered those with artificial preservatives and chemicals to be a bad option for people with arthritis. However, the demolition of a building, even if it is an abandoned building, requires the approval of many departments, and the approval process of each department takes about XX working days and they will have to rest when they catch up with May Day Therefore, this building could not be demolished for a while. CBD can help support and increase the longterm functionality of the Endocannabinoid System ECS, which helps regulate sleep, appetite, mood, immune function. Fortunately, this Propylene man is a master of physique, and his Glycol body And is strong, ...
CAS 110-49-6 : METHYLGLYCOL ACETATE
110-49-6 Methylglycol acetate testing. Laboratory testing for CAS number 110-49-6. «beta»-Methoxyethyl acetate;Ethylene glycol acetate monomethyl ether;Ethylene glycol methyl ether acetate;Ethylene glycol monomethyl ether acetate;Glycol monomethyl ether acetate;Methyl cellosolve acetate;Methyl glycol acetate;2-Methoxyethanol acetate;2-Methoxyethyl acetate;CH3C(O)O(CH2)2OCH3;Acetate de Lether monomethylique de Lethylene-glycol;Acetate de methyle glycol;Acetato di metil cellosolve;Acetic acid 2-methoxyethyl ester;Ae.
How Does Propylene Glycol Measure Up To The 4000 Chemicals In Tobacco? - Vaper Empire
As you may or may not know currently, Vaper Empire uses E-Liquid that contains Propylene Glycol (PG). This is the main ingredient absorbed into the lungs, as opposed to 4000 chemicals inhaled when smoking a conventional cigarette. A recently published research article explores the toxicology profiles on various types of glycols with varying molecular structures including Mono/Di/Tri/Propyl. The results are very interesting as according to the data not one of the glycols tested revealed any evidence of mutagenic, carcinogenic or developmental/reproductive toxicity potential to homo-sapiens (humans). Any pathology that was noted far exceeded the concentrations adopted for the research guidelines or alternatively were involved in mechanisms that are irrelevant to human physiology. In conclusion, the current safety evaluations of the USEPA, FDA, ATSDR, and NTP for these particular compounds adhere to the fundamental conclusion that propylene glycols present an extremely low risk to human health.
RE: Propylene Glycol Coolant
I searched out 12,000 article RLIBY database found on our Web Site, below, and only found one article. It did not deal with your problem. Then I searched Enviro$en$e at http://es.epa.org and got 120 hits. Let me know if you need help searching this site. Rudy Moehrbach Waste Reduction Resource Center Raleigh, NC, 29569 Web Site http:/www.p2pays.org/wrrc FAX 919-715-1612 Tel 919-715-6533 or 1-800-476-8686 , -----Original Message----- , From: Marlyn Aguilar - SHWB [SMTP:[email protected]] , Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 1998 11:03 AM , To: [email protected] , Subject: Propylene Glycol Coolant , , Hello, , , Does anyone know what can be done with Propylene Glycol Coolant , (product) that is used in chiller units and HVAC systems? It is less , hazardous than ethylene glycol, but its use is not as diverse. It , is not regulated, but will probably be shipped off as waste. Any , information would be helpful. , , Thanks , , Marlyn Aguilar , Hawaii Dept of Health , Solid and Hazardous ...
Idiots, Fireball is not Whiskey, it is WHISKY & Propylene Glycol is Non-Toxic!!! | Sin City Examiner
GIVE IT A REST ALREADY. First and foremost, FIREBALL WHISKY is NOT Whiskey. it is Cinnamon-Flavored WHISKY! Second, Propylene Glycol is not the same as the Ethylene Glycol used in most Auto Anti-Freeze. Propylene Glycol is used in Non-Toxic Marine Anti-Freeze and numerous FDA-Approved Foods & Drinks. All of the Fucktarded Freelance Wannabe Journalists out…
poly propylene glycol manufacturer
Mono propylene glycol (also known as propylene glycol, PG, propan1, 2diol and MPG) is a clear, colourless, and viscous liquid with a characteristic odour. It has the formula C 3 H 8 O, is soluble in water, and has hygroscopic properties. MPG is used across a wide range of industries as it has low toxicity, coupled with a freezing point which is ...
Propylene glycol alginate
... (PGA) is an emulsifier, stabilizer, and thickener used in food products. It is a food additive with E ... Chemically, propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid, which is derived from kelp. Some of the carboxyl groups are ... a b Propylene glycol alginate, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations ... What is the "propylene glycol alginate" found in salad dressings? at The Straight Dope ...
Allergen of the Year
Jacob, Sharon E; Scheman, Andrew; McGowan, Maria A (2018). "Propylene Glycol". Dermatitis. 29 (1): 3-5. doi:10.1097/DER. ... Propylene Glycol 2017 - Alkyl Glucoside 2016 - Cobalt 2015 - Formaldehyde 2014 - Benzophenones 2013 - Methylisothiazolinone - ...
Ethylene glycol C3H6(OH)2 Propane-1,2-diol Propylene glycol ... The metabolism of methanol (and ethylene glycol) is affected by ... Lobert S (2000). "Ethanol, isopropanol, methanol, and ethylene glycol poisoning". Critical Care Nurse. 20 (6): 41-7. doi: ... Zimmerman HE, Burkhart KK, Donovan JW (1999). "Ethylene glycol and methanol poisoning: diagnosis and treatment". Journal of ... Hydration is also used industrially to produce the diol ethylene glycol from ethylene oxide. ...
propylene glycol. *PEG-4 (polyethylene glycol). *sodium lauryl sulfate. *sodium metabisulfite. *BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)- ...
ATC code A16
QA16QA01 Propylene glycol. QA16QA02 Sodium propionate. QA16QA03 Glycerol. QA16QA04 Ammonium lactate. QA16QA05 Clanobutin. ...
Propylene glycol alginate (PGA). E 405 agar. E 406 carrageen. E 407. red algae ...
... artificial additives such as maltodextrin and propylene glycol; and common artificially separated and extracted ingredients ...
Fatty acid metabolism
Acetol can be converted to propylene glycol. This converts to formate and acetate (the latter converting to glucose), or ...
Methylcellulose, propylene glycol and glycerine are synthetic demulcents. Mandel, I. D. (1987). "The Functions of Saliva". ...
It is soluble in propylene glycol, paraffin oil, and kerosene. It has a fruity odor, similar to pineapple, and is a key ...
Since melarsoprol is insoluble in water, dosage occurs via a 3.6% propylene glycol intravenous injection. To avoid the risk of ... Melarsoprol should be given using glass syringes (if they can be reliably sterilised). The propylene glycol it contains is ...
2019-2020 vaping lung illness outbreak
"Vaping propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine may lead to lung inflammation". News-Medical.net. 18 October 2019. Schier, ... However, the carcinogen formaldehyde is known as a product of propylene glycol and glycerol vapor degradation, these ...
"CDC - NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - Propylene glycol monomethyl ether". www.cdc.gov. Retrieved 11 April 2018. Nice, ... typically containing glycol ethers or diethylene glycol, to transfer pressure from the controlling mechanism to the braking ... The system is usually filled with a glycol-ether based brake fluid (other fluids may also be used). At one time, passenger ... "CDC - NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - Ethylene glycol". www.cdc.gov. Retrieved 11 April 2018. " ...
Catalytic transformation of propylene carbonate into dimethyl carbonate and propylene glycol. ... Industrially, ethylene and propylene oxides readily react with carbon dioxide to give ethylene and propylene carbonates (with ... One example is propylene carbonate with melting point −55 °C and boiling point 240 °C. Other advantages are low ecotoxicity and ... The bridging compound can also have substituents, e.g. CH3 for propylene carbonate. Instead of terminal alkyl or aryl groups, ...
Vaporizer (inhalation device)
Sometimes the oil is also mixed with propylene glycol and polyethylene glycol to make it less viscous. Vaporizing is more ... However, they can also be filled with a combination propylene glycol, glycerin, and drugs such as nicotine (e.g. extract from ... E-liquids are also sold without propylene glycol, nicotine, or flavors. The benefits and the health risks of e-cigarettes are ... E-liquids usually contain propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, flavorings, additives, and differing amounts of contaminants. ...
The risk is probably low from the inhalation of propylene glycol and glycerin. No information is available on the long-term ... It usually contains propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, flavorings, additives, and contaminants. E-liquid formulations vary ... A typical e-liquid comprises propylene glycol and glycerin (95%), and flavorings, nicotine, and other additives (5%). Some e- ... The vapor have been found to contain propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, flavors, small amounts of toxicants, carcinogens, ...
Application of propylene glycol is another treatment method. Retinoids are used for some conditions. Exposure to sunlight may ...
The solvents used are polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol. As a preservative, the injectable solution contains benzyl ... Lorazepam for injection formulated with polyethylene glycol 400 in propylene glycol with 2.0% benzyl alcohol as preservative. ... Toxicity from propylene glycol has been reported in the case of a person receiving a continuous lorazepam infusion. Intravenous ... High-dose or prolonged parenterally administered lorazepam is sometimes associated with propylene glycol poisoning. In ...
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
As of 2018, Fireball does not use propylene glycol in any of their products. There are a variety of cinnamon-flavored liquor ... Schneider, Steven (2014). "Background Review for the excipent propylene glycol" (PDF). Europe Medicines Agency. Retrieved ... Finland and Sweden reported that Fireball contained amounts of propylene glycol that surpassed the EU limitations of 1g/kg. ...
... and prevention of propylene glycol toxicity". Seminars in Dialysis. Wiley. 20 (3): 217-9. doi:10.1111/j.1525-139x.2007.00280.x ...
For staining purposes, Sudan IV can be made up in propylene glycol. Alternatively, authors have reported using the dye ...
They generally contain glycol (such as propylene glycol) or glycerin-based additives. For home-made acrylic retarder, water ... Non-toxic car anti-freeze, which contains propylene glycol, can also be used. "Home Made Acrylic Retarders". Archived from the ...
Propylene glycol was once a common ingredient in soft moist cat food. According to the FDA "It was known for some time that ... In light of this new data, CVM amended the regulations to expressly prohibit the use of propylene glycol in cat foods." There ... However, recent reports in the veterinary literature of scientifically sound studies have shown that propylene glycol reduces ... propylene glycol caused Heinz Body formation in the red blood cells of cats (small clumps of proteins seen in the cells when ...
Composition of electronic cigarette aerosol
The propylene glycol-containing liquids produced the most amounts of carbonyls in e-cigarette aerosols. Propylene glycol could ... Several e-cigarette companies have replaced glycerin and propylene glycol with ethylene glycol. In 2014, most e-cigarettes ... Propylene glycol and glycerin are oxidized to create aldehydes that are also found in cigarette smoke when e-liquids are heated ... Propylene glycol boils at 188 °C, while glycerin boils at 290 °C. The higher temperature reached by glycerin may impact the ...
Deepwater Horizon oil spill response
The dispersants used contain propylene glycol, 2-butoxyethanol, and dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate. Earthjustice and Toxipedia ...
Recreational vehicle terms
The pink water is typically propylene glycol and water. (The −50 °F/−45 °C commercial product is 40:60.) Pink dye is used to ... Normal antifreeze (an ethylene glycol and water mixture) is colored green or blue to show that it is a toxic chemical. ...
... mold fungus using various glycols, principally propylene glycol and triethylene glycol. In principle, these chemical substances ... "Reregistration eligibility decision for propylene glycol and dipropylene glycol". EPA 739-R-06-002. Cite journal requires , ... For a review of the toxicity of propylene glycol, see: United States Environmental Protection Agency (September 2006). " ... "The Bactericidal Action of Propylene Glycol Vapor on Microorganisms Suspended in Air. I". Journal of Experimental Medicine. 75 ...
Heated tobacco product
The sticks contain processed tobacco soaked in propylene glycol. The stick is inserted into the holder which then heats it to ...
Electronic cigarettes vaporize propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine by Joule heating.. *Multiple heating devices use Joule ...
Propylene glycol (C3H8O2). *Calcium magnesium acetate (C4H6O2Ca and C4H6O2Mg) ... Alternative substances (urea, alcohols, glycols) are often used at airports. In recent years, Geomelt, a combination of ...
An emulsifier such as propylene glycol is used to suspend OC in water, and pressurized to make it aerosol in pepper spray. High ...
... and Cargill announced plans to make propylene glycol in Europe from glycerol and Dow Chemical announced similar plans for ...
로라제팜 - 위키백과, 우리 모두의 백과사전
Yaucher NE; Fish JT; Smith HW; Wells JA (2003). "Propylene glycol-associated renal toxicity from lorazepam infusion". 》 ...
Propylene glycol dinitrate (PGDN). *Sodium trioxodinitrate (Angeli's salt). *Tenitramine. *Trolnitrate. *Nitroso compounds/ ...
Gıda katkı maddeleri listesi - Vikipedi
Propylene glycol alginate - kıvam arttırıcı, bitkisel sakız, stabilizör, emülgatör. *Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids - ...
... allergic reaction to the propylene glycol in the minoxidil solution and a minoxidil foam was developed without propylene glycol ...
... or propylene glycol alginate or any combination thereof in an amount not exceeding 0.5 per cent, monoglycerides, mono- and ...
... propylene glycol, and urea. These chemical denaturing agents lower the melting temperature (Tm) by competing for hydrogen ...
... EC9500A is made mainly of hydrotreated light petroleum distillates, propylene glycol and a proprietary organic ... the main components as 2-butoxyethanol and a proprietary organic sulfonate with a small concentration of propylene glycol. ...
اتیلن - ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
... widely used as an automotive antifreeze as well as higher molecular weight glycols, glycol ethers and polyethylene ... Products of these intermediates include polystyrene, unsaturated polyesters and ethylene-propylene terpolymers. ... Clockwise from the upper right: its conversions to ethylene oxide, precursor to ethylene glycol; to ethylbenzene, precursor to ... Ethylene oxide is also hydrolyzed to produce ethylene glycol, ... gasoil and condensates with the coproduction of propylene, C4 ...
Solar water heating
Pressurized antifreeze systems use a mix of antifreeze (almost always non-toxic propylene glycol) and water mix for HTF in ... The most common HTF is an antifreeze/water mix that typically uses non-toxic propylene glycol. After heating in the panels, the ... Many indirect systems use antifreeze (e.g., propylene glycol) in the heat transfer fluid. ... Some jurisdictions require more-expensive, double-walled heat exchangers even though propylene glycol is non-toxic. ...
... propylene glycol and glycerol. Ethylene glycol is commonly used as automobile antifreeze; while propylene glycol has been used ... Conventional cryoprotectants are glycols (alcohols containing at least two hydroxyl groups), such as ethylene glycol[citation ... propylene glycol, and a colloid was for many years the most effective of all artificially created cryoprotectants. ...
Some examples include: glycol, esters, organophosphate ester, polyalphaolefin, propylene glycol, and silicone oils. ... Glycol-ether based fluids are hygroscopic, and absorbed moisture will greatly reduce the boiling point over time. Mineral oil ... polyalkylene glycols (PAG), organophosphate (e.g. tributylphosphate), silicones, alkylated aromatic hydrocarbons, ...
Propylene glycol. 71 Formic acid. 52 Liquid ammonia. 30.2 Methanol. 14 Ethanol. 0.65 ... Some agencies are substituting beer, molasses, and beet juice instead of road salt. Airlines utilize more glycol and sugar ...
propylene oxide  *polyether polyol - used in the production of polyurethanes. *propylene glycol - used in engine coolant [ ... ethylene glycol - via ethylene oxide hydration *engine coolant - ethylene glycol, water and inhibitor mixture ... Propylene Intermediates. 2-Ethylhexanol (2-EH). Acetic acid. Acrylonitrile (AN). Ammonia. Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (dioctyl ... Ethylene glycol (EG). Ethylene oxide (EO). Formaldehyde Moulding Compound (FMC). n-Hexene. Linear alkyl benzene (LAB). Methanol ...
... is a market leader in key products such as ethylene, ethylene glycol, methanol, MTBE and polyethylene. SABIC's wholly ... It is currently the second-largest global ethylene glycol producer and is expected to top the list after the introduction of ... the second-largest producer of ethylene glycol and methanol in the world, the third-largest producer of polyethylene and ...
Despite solubility in propylene glycol it is unlikely to replace water in saponificaction due to propylene glycol primary ...
The pluronics are triblock copolymers of ethylene oxide and propylene oxide with the ethylene oxide segments being more ... ethylene glycol, ethyl ether, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, ethylene dichloride, but unless a coupling agent like oleic ...
See the article on propylene glycol for more information. The relative sweetness of ethylene glycol and propylene glycol[23 ... Pure propylene glycol does not taste bitter, and pure propylene glycol is often used as a food additive, for instance in cake ... Antifreeze products for automotive use containing propylene glycol in place of ethylene glycol are available. They are ... The glycol and water are separated, and the glycol recycled. Instead of removing water, ethylene glycol can also be used to ...
List of IARC Group 3 carcinogens
2-Trichloroethane Triethanolamine Triethylene glycol diglycidyl ether Trifluralin 4,4',6-Trimethylangelicin plus ultraviolet A ... Prazepam Prednimustine Prednisone Proflavine salts Pronetalol hydrochloride Propham n-Propyl carbamate Propylene Ptaquiloside ...
അസെറ്റോയിൻ - വിക്കിപീഡിയ
Miscible in propylene glycol Insoluble in vegetable oil log P -0.36 അമ്ലത്വം (pKa) 13.72 ...
Propylene glycol dinitrate (PGDN). *Sodium trioxodinitrate (Angeli's salt). *Tenitramine. *Trolnitrate. *Nitroso compounds/ ...
അസെറ്റോൺ - വിക്കിപീഡിയ
ഒരു ജൈവസംയുക്തമാണ് അസെറ്റോൺ (Acetone) അഥവാ പ്രൊപനോൺ (propanone). ഇതിന്റെ രാസസൂത്രം (CH3)2CO ആണ്. നിറമില്ലാത്ത, ബാഷ്പീകരണശേഷിയുള്ള, കത്തുന്ന ഈ ദ്രാവകം ഏറ്റവും ലളിതവും ചെറുതുമായ കീറ്റോൺ ആണ്. ജലത്തിൽ ലയിക്കുന്ന ഈ പദാർത്ഥം സ്വന്തം നിലയിലും നല്ലൊരു ലായകം ആണ്. 2010 -ൽ ഇതിന്റെ ഉൽപ്പാദനം 67 ലക്ഷം ടണ്ണോളം ആണ്. പ്രധാനമായും മീതൈൽ മെതാക്രിലേറ്റിന്റെയും ബൈസ്ഫിനോൾ ഏ യുടെയും നിർമ്മാണത്തിനാണ് അസെറ്റോൺ ...
For example, the hydroformylation of propylene can afford two isomeric products, butyraldehyde or isobutyraldehyde: H2 + CO + ... which can then be hydrogenated to ethylene glycol and 1,3-propanediol, respectively. The reactions work best when the solvent ...
Polytetramethylene glycol (PTMG) or Polytetramethylene ether glycol (PTMEG). Polytetrahydrofuran (PTHF). Acid-catalyzed ring- ... Anionic ring-opening polymerization of propylene oxide. -CH2CH(CH3)O-. ... The term glycol is reserved for low to medium range molar mass polymer when the nature of the end-group, which is usually a ... Polyethylene glycol (PEG). Polyethylene oxide (PEO) or polyoxyethylene (POE). Ring-opening polymerization of ethylene oxide. - ...
... propylene glycol, glycerin, or polyvinylpyrrolidone. Although some of the pet shampoos are highly effective, some others may be ... Glycol. *Sodium laureth sulfate is derived from coconut oils and is used to soften water and create a lather. There was some ... Polysorbate 80 (abbreviated as PEG(80)) is a glycol used to emulsify (or disperse) oils in water (so the oils do not float on ... This effect is achieved by the addition of tiny flakes of suitable materials, e.g. glycol distearate, chemically derived from ...
Propylene glycol dinitrate (PGDN). *Sodium trioxodinitrate (Angeli's salt). *Tenitramine. *Trolnitrate. *Nitroso compounds/ ...
... thus propylene glycol may potentially have similar interaction effects with metronidazole.[medical citation needed] ... Metronidazole is also generally thought to inhibit the liver metabolism of propylene glycol (found in some foods, medicines, ...
Propylene glycol alginate - Wikipedia
Propylene glycol alginate (PGA) is an emulsifier, stabilizer, and thickener used in food products. It is a food additive with E ... Chemically, propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid, which is derived from kelp. Some of the carboxyl groups are ... a b Propylene glycol alginate, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations ... What is the "propylene glycol alginate" found in salad dressings? at The Straight Dope ...
Propylene glycol alginate
Free propylene glycol. Determine the percentage of free propylene glycol in the sample by extracting 2 g of sample for 2 hours ... Propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid in which some of the carboxyl groups are esterified with propylene glycol ... of free propylene glycol using titration with 0.029 M periodic acid as described under the procedure for Total propylene glycol ... Propylene glycol alginate. Prepared at the 49th JECFA (1997). superseding specifications prepared at the 44th JECFA (1995),. ...
Propylene Glycol | ToxFAQs™ | ATSDR
Propylene glycol is generally regarded as safe for use in food. Ethylene glycol has been found in at least 34, and propylene ... 57-55-6 Propylene Glycol, ATSDR, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, DT, Division of Toxicology, ToxFAQs, ToxFAQs ... Exposure to large amounts of ethylene glycol can damage the kidneys, heart, and nervous system. ... glycol in at least 5, of the 1,416 National Priorities List sites identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). >, ...
Propylene glycol alginate - Wikipedia
Codex Alimentarius Propylene glycol alginate, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations What is the "propylene ... Chemically, propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid, which is derived from kelp. Some of the carboxyl groups are ... Propylene glycol alginate (PGA) is an emulsifier, stabilizer, and thickener used in food products. It is a food additive with E ... esterified with propylene glycol, some are neutralized with an appropriate alkali, and some remain free. List of food additives ...
ICSC 0943 - PROPYLENE GLYCOL DIACETATE
Propylene Glycol | Toxicological Profile | ATSDR
Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids
The true propylene glycol content (in g/100 g of esters) is equal to the apparent propylene glycol content (in g/100 g of ... Each ml of 0.1N iodine is equivalent to 3.805 mg of propylene glycol. g propylene glycol/100 g of esters = If the qualitative ... Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids are mixtures of propylene glycol mono- and diesters of saturated and unsaturated fatty ... When pure reference material of other components such as propylene glycol and di-fatty acid esters of propylene glycol are ...
propylene glycol - Everything2.com
Large amounts of it are needed for this effect, unlike its more toxic cousin, ethylene glycol. Propylene glycol is not ... The vapor pressure of the propylene glycol is such that it keeps the relative humidity inside the humidor near 70%, which is ... A 1:1 mixture of propylene glycol and water (preferably distilled) is commonly used as the activator solution in cigar ... Propylene glycol increases the amound of acid in the body, resulting in metabolic problems. ...
... R-(-)-1,2-propanediol 1,2-Propanediol Propylene glycol PubChem Notes: Propylene Glycol A clear, colorless, viscous organic solvent and diluent used in pharmaceutical ... MediLexicon propylene glycol - Medical Dictionary Definition for Term propylene glycol [1. a solvent for several water- ... Propylene glycol - definition from Biology-Online.org [(Science: chemical) A clear, colourless, viscous liquid used as a ...
... MSDS Number: P6928 --- Effective Date: 12/08/96. 1. Product Identification. Synonyms: 1,2-propanediol; 1,2- ... Propylene Glycol (57-55-6) Yes Yes No Yes --------\Federal, State & International Regulations - Part 1\---------------- -SARA ... Propylene Glycol (57-55-6) No No No No --------\Federal, State & International Regulations - Part 2\---------------- -RCRA- - ... Propylene Glycol (57-55-6) No No None 12. Ecological Information. Environmental Fate: When released into the soil, this ...
DL-Propylene glycol; propylene glycol (1,2-propanediol); 1,2-propanediol (propylene glycol); propanediol; Methyl glycol ... Other names: 1,2-Propanediol; «alpha»-Propylene glycol; Methylethyl glycol; Methylethylene glycol; Monopropylene glycol; PG 12 ... Propylene glycol USP; 1,2-Propylenglykol; Solar winter ban; Sentry Propylene Glycol; Isopropylene glycol; Ucar 35; Solargard P ... Sirlene; 1,2-Dihydroxypropane; 1,2-Propylene glycol; 2-Hydroxypropanol; 2,3-Propanediol; Propane-1,2-diol; Dowfrost; ...
Propylene glycol - Wikipedia
Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. Propylene glycol is a compound which is ... α-propylene glycol to distinguish it from the isomer propane-1,3-diol, known as (beta) β-propylene glycol. Propylene glycol is ... Ethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol Toxicity U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (public domain) Propylene Glycol - ... Propylene glycol." Code of Federal Regulations, 21 CFR 184.1666 National Library of Medicine;.Propylene glycol is used in ...
Propylene glycol dibutyrate
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database ...
CDC - NIOSH Pocket Guide to Chemical Hazards - Propylene glycol dinitrate
Propylene Glycol Ethers and Their Acetates (91-103) | NIOSH | CDC
This document deals with the propylene glycol ethers most commonly used in industry, namely methoxypropanol, methoxypropyl ... NEG and NIOSH Basis for an Occupational Health Standard: Propylene Glycol Ethers and Their Acetatespdf icon [PDF - 3,309 KB] ... This document deals with the propylene glycol ethers most commonly used in industry, namely methoxypropanol, methoxypropyl ... NEG and NIOSH Basis for an Occupational Health Standard: Propylene Glycol Ethers and Their Acetates. ...
Propylene glycol (PIM 443)
See Also: Toxicological Abbreviations Propylene glycol (ICSC) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (JECFA Evaluation) Propylene glycol (SIDS) ... Propylene glycol 1.2 Group Alcohol 1.3 Synonyms 1.2-propylene glycol; Alpha-beta-dioxypropan; alpha-propylene glycol; dowfrost ... An estimation of the serum propylene glycol concentration may be calculated from the osmolar gap. 1 g of propylene glycol has ... The following day the serum propylene glycol was 771 mg/dL. No source of serum propylene glycol other than silver sufadiazine ...
RE: Propylene Glycol Coolant
Propylene Glycol Coolant , , Hello, , , Does anyone know what can be done with Propylene Glycol Coolant , (product) that is ... used in chiller units and HVAC systems? It is less , hazardous than ethylene glycol, but its use is not as diverse. It , is not ... RE: Propylene Glycol Coolant. *Subject: RE: Propylene Glycol Coolant. *From: Rudy Moehrbach ,[email protected], ...
DOW PuraGuard USP/EP (PG USP/EP) | Dow Propylene Glycols
... from Dow is a pharmaceutical grade of Monopropylene Glycols (PG or MPG) with a specified purity greater than 99.8%. ... DOW PuraGuard™ Propylene Glycol (PG) USP/EP is a pharmaceutical grade of Monopropylene Glycols (PG or MPG) with a specified ... DOW PuraGuard™ Propylene Glycol USP/EP is available from Dow in various quantities. Please contact us for details on ... DOW PuraGuard™ Propylene Glycol USP/EP Application Overview: Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry (1.0MB PDF). ...
DOWANOL™ PGDA Propylene Glycol Diacetate | Dow Inc.
Browse Products Containing: PROPYLENE GLYCOL || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | EWG
Browse Products Containing: PROPYLENE GLYCOL || Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database | EWG
Patent US4723036 - Process for producing propylene glycol monoacetate - Google Patents
There is provided a process for producing propylene glycol monoacetate which comprises the steps of (I) hydroformylating vinyl ... When it is desired to finally provide propylene glycol by hydrolizing propylene glycol monoacetate, the propylene glycol ... While propylene glycol monoacetate is a compound useful as a starting material for the production of propylene glycol and ... Methods for preparing ester of 1,3-propylene glycol and 1,3- propylene glycol. ...
Propylene Glycol USP for Animal Use - Drugs.com
Learn about Propylene Glycol USP for animal usage including: active ingredients, directions for use, precautions, and storage ... Propylene Glycol USP. This page contains information on Propylene Glycol USP for veterinary use.. The information provided ... If animal is already showing symptoms of ketosis, mix one part water with one part propylene glycol and administer orally as a ... Propylene Glycol USP. This treatment applies to the following species:. *Dairy Cattle ...
Propylene Glycol (Canada) for Animal Use - Drugs.com
Learn about Propylene Glycol (Canada) for animal usage including: active ingredients, directions for use, precautions, and ... Propylene glycol USP 100% v/v.. Propylene Glycol Indications. Partnar Propylene Glycol is indicated as an aid in the treatment ... Propylene Glycol (Canada). This page contains information on Propylene Glycol for veterinary use.. The information provided ... Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Propylene Glycol information published above. However, it remains the ...
Propylene glycol | C3H8O2 - PubChem
AMS1427A: Deicing/Anti-Icing Fluid, Aircraft, Propylene- Glycol Base - SAE International
No Fireball Whisky Recall Over Propylene Glycol In US, Company Says
Propylene glycol] is used in the Fireball flavor in very small quantities, less than 1/8th of the amount allowed by the U.S. ... No Fireball Whisky Recall Over Propylene Glycol In US, Company Says. By Connor Adams Sheets On 10/29/14 AT 11:35 AM ... version contains higher levels of propylene glycol, an ingredient that European countries limit more stringently than the U.S. ...
Artifical Tears | Healthgrades | (glycerin and propylene glycol solution/ drops)
Propylene Glycol Dioleate Market Size, Share, Development
... by 2024 - published on openPR.com ... Propylene Glycol Market : Industry Analysis & Overview Propylene glycol is a chemical that is produced by reaction of propylene ... Global Propylene Oxide Market: Taxonomy - By Application Polyether Polyols Propylene Glycols Propylene Glycol Ethers Others ... Food Grade Propylene Glycol Dioleate. Pharmaceutical Grade Propylene Glycol Dioleate. Market Segment by Applications, can be ...
AntifreezePropane-1,2-diol2018GlycerolSolventOxideDipropylene glycolToxicityDeveloping bio-based propylene glycolKnown as 1,2 propanediol2016Grade propyleneLarge amounts of propylene glycolToxicological Profile for Propylene GlycolIngredientAlginateCoolantHalf of the propylene glycolLevels of propylene glycolAmount of propylene glycolEffects of propylene glycolDemand for propylene glycolProduction of propylene glycolPolypropyleneExposed to ethylene glycolGlobal propylene glycolInclude propylene glycolProcess propylene glycolNorth AmericaMade from propyleneHumectantColorless liquidResinsKetosisCosmeticsGlycerinEtherAcetoneForecastExposure to ethylene glycolVaporReaction of propyleneMixtureSolventsHydrolysis of propyleneChemicalAmountsEthersSubstancesMethylConsumptionMixturesLactic acidDiethylene glycolMonoMonoethylene GlycolCoolantsToxicPharmaceuticalChemicals
- Propylene glycol is a clear liquid used in antifreeze and deicing solutions. (cdc.gov)
- Water-propylene glycol mixtures dyed pink to indicate the mixture is relatively nontoxic are sold under the name of RV or marine antifreeze. (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol is frequently used as a substitute for ethylene glycol in low toxicity, environmentally friendly automotive antifreeze. (wikipedia.org)
- Ethylene glycol is used to make chemical properties that are similar to ethylene antifreeze and de-icing solutions for cars, airplanes, glycol, but it does not cause the same human health and boats. (cdc.gov)
- Propylene glycol and propylene glycol are primarily glycol is used by the chemical, food, and responsible for the releases of both compounds into pharmaceutical industries as an antifreeze when the air, water, and soil. (cdc.gov)
- AMSOIL Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant (ANT) is formulated to provide benefits beyond those provided by today's conventional antifreeze and coolant products. (amsoil.com)
- Unlike conventional ethylene glycol-based products, which are acutely toxic, AMSOIL Propylene Glycol Antifreeze & Coolant is biodegradable and its low toxicity limits the threat to children and animals. (amsoil.com)
- There are websites and spam e-mails stating that propylene glycol is really industrial antifreeze and that it's the major ingredient in brake and hydraulic fluids. (paulaschoice.com)
- Since it is considered less toxic than ethylene glycol, it has been substituted for it in some antifreeze, and the incidence of toxic ingestion is expected to rise. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Likewise, in a patient with history of antifreeze ingestion with negative serum ethylene glycol or symptoms not typical of ethylene glycol intoxication, PG intoxication should be considered. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- PG is widely available and has many legitimate uses, such as antifreeze and windshield washers, and there can be confusion regarding whether methanol, ethylene glycol, or PG is present in the product. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- Do not be alarmed by the term antifreeze or by the chemical, propylene glycol. (naturallycurly.com)
- The most common antifreeze fluid - ethylene glycol - must not be used where there is a chance of leakage to potable water or food processing systems. (engineeringtoolbox.com)
- This precipitated a public outcry in Europe, where people recalled with horror the 1985 episode when some Austrian wines were adulterated with diethylene glycol, another chemical that can be used in antifreeze, to make the wines sweeter and more full-bodied in the style of late harvest wines . (montrealgazette.com)
- Propylene glycol is significantly less toxic than ethylene glycol and may be labeled as "non-toxic antifreeze. (ecolink.com)
- It is used as antifreeze where ethylene glycol would be inappropriate, such as in food-processing systems or in water pipes in homes where incidental ingestion may be possible. (ecolink.com)
- Propylene glycol (IUPAC name: propane-1,2-diol) is a viscous, colorless liquid, which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol , also called 1,2-propanediol or propane-1,2-diol , is an organic compound (a diol or double alcohol) with formula C 3 H 8 O 2 or HO-CH 2 -CHOH-CH 3 . (primidi.com)
- Propylene glycol , known also by the systematic name propane-1,2-diol, is an organic compound (a diol alcohol ), usually a faintly sweet, and colorless clear viscous liquid that is hygroscopic and miscible with water , acetone , and chloroform . (thefullwiki.org)
- Chapter 2, to profile the top manufacturers of Propylene Glycol (PG), with price, sales, revenue and global market share of Propylene Glycol (PG) in 2018 and 2019. (bharatbook.com)
- Mar 02, 2018· Propylene glycol is a substance commonly used as a food additive or ingredient in many cosmetic and hygiene products. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Propylene glycol can also be obtained from glycerol, a byproduct from the production of biodiesel. (wikipedia.org)
- Along with other glycols and glycerol, propylene glycol is a humectant (hydrating) and delivery ingredient used in cosmetics. (paulaschoice.com)
- [ 4 ] Propylene glycol can also be converted from glycerol , a biodiesel byproduct. (thefullwiki.org)
- Traditionally, propylene glycol is derived by the hydrolysis of epoxy propane, while the new factory produces the chemical by the decomposition of glycerol in the by-product of oil of oil. (blackhawksjerseyshop.com)
- In addition, using glycerol to produce propylene glycol significantly reduces the production steps, thereby increases the efficiency of the production of bio-based propylene glycol. (blackhawksjerseyshop.com)
- Regarding glycerol as the starting materials will ensure the sustainability of bio-based propylene glycol production. (blackhawksjerseyshop.com)
- This regulation establishes an exemption from the requirement of a tolerance for residues of the C8, C10, and C12 straight-chain fatty acid monoesters of glycerol and propylene glycol on all raw agricultural commodities and food when applied/used in accordance with good agricultural practices. (federalregister.gov)
- This regulation eliminates the need to establish a maximum permissible level for residues of C8, C10, and C12 straight-chain fatty acid monoesters of glycerol and propylene glycol. (federalregister.gov)
- Propylene Glycol A clear, colorless, viscous organic solvent and diluent used in pharmaceutical preparations. (scitoys.com)
- Propylene glycol is used as a solvent in many pharmaceuticals, including oral, injectable, and topical formulations. (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol is also used as a solvent and carrier for many pharmaceutical capsule preparations. (wikipedia.org)
- Rapid intravenous injection of preparations of drugs containing propylene glycol as a solvent (in significant amounts) may cause unconsciousness, arrhythmias and even cardiac arrest. (inchem.org)
- This may lead to misdiagnosis of the severe condition of ethylene glycol poisoning in a patient who has been given drugs containing, as a solvent, the relatively innocuous propylene glycol. (inchem.org)
- 2.4 First-aid measures and management principles Considerable toxicity is unlikely after an acute exposure, with the exception of rare but dramatic arrhythmias including cardiac arrest after rapid i.v. injection of drugs containing large amounts of propylene glycol solvent. (inchem.org)
- There is provided a process for producing propylene glycol monoacetate which comprises the steps of (I) hydroformylating vinyl acetate with a gaseous mixture of hydrogen and carbon monoxide in an organic solvent in the presence of a substantially water-insoluble rhodium complex and a tri-substituted. (google.com)
- Propylene glycol is actually a better solvent than glycerin. (uspharmacist.com)
- Notably, diazepam , which is insoluble in water, uses propylene glycol as its solvent in its clinical , injectable form. (thefullwiki.org)
- The pharmaceutical industry uses propylene glycol as a solvent in formulations of drugs that are insoluble in water. (montrealgazette.com)
- Propylene glycol is also used as a solvent in acrylics, stains, inks and dyes, and in cellophane and brake fluid. (awakeningspirit.com)
- Propylene glycol is an odorless and colorless liquid, usually used as a solvent and wetting substance, making it a popular ingredient in shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and cosmetics. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Industrially, propylene glycol is mainly produced from propylene oxide (for food-grade use). (wikipedia.org)
- Related to this application, propylene glycol reacts with propylene oxide to give oligomers and polymers that are used to produce polyurethanes. (wikipedia.org)
- 3. PHYSICO-CHEMICAL PROPERTIES 3.1 Origin of the substance Synthetic, manufactured by various ways, but recently by hydration of propylene oxide (Faith, Keyes & Clark's Industrial Chemicals, 1975). (inchem.org)
- Propylene glycol is a chemical that is produced by reaction of propylene oxide with water. (openpr.com)
- Pure optical isomers can be obtained by hydration of optically pure propylene oxide. (thefullwiki.org)
- Industrially propylene glycol is produced by propylene oxide hydration. (thefullwiki.org)
- Propylene glycol alginate is chemical combination of alginic acid and propylene oxide. (sbwire.com)
- PG is a synthetic product obtained from the hydration of propylene oxide, which is derived from petroleum products. (naturallycurly.com)
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG), also sometimes referred to as polyethylene oxide (PEO), is a condensation polymer of ethylene oxide and water that has several chemical properties that make it useful for b. (sigmaaldrich.com)
- In the traditional production process propylene glycol is made from propylene oxide reacted with water. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Mono propylene glycol is produced from propylene oxide. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- The most common process is by the non-catalytic hydrolysis of propylene oxide in a high-temperature and high-pressure environment. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Final products contain 20% propylene glycol, 1.5% of dipropylene glycol, and small amounts of other polypropylene glycols. (wikipedia.org)
- This document deals with the propylene glycol ethers most commonly used in industry, namely methoxypropanol, methoxypropyl acetate and dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether. (cdc.gov)
- Dipropylene glycol is used in unsaturated polyester resins and personal care products and tripropylene glycol has application in acrylates and polyurethanes. (openpr.com)
- Final products contain 20% 1,2-propanediol , 1.5% of dipropylene glycol and small amount of other polypropylene glycol. (thefullwiki.org)
- Dipropylene Glycol (DPG) from MPL is designed for odor-sensitive applications such as fragrances and cosmetics. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Identify the most common route of exposure to ethylene glycol that results in toxicity in the general U.S. population. (cdc.gov)
- Explain the potential risk of propylene glycol toxicity. (cdc.gov)
- To access the CSEM Ethylene Glycol/Propylene Glycol Toxicity, please visit the Ethylene Glycol/Propylene Glycol Toxicity case study . (cdc.gov)
- In order to receive continuing education (CE) for WB4342 - ATSDR CSEM Ethylene Glycol/Propylene Glycol Toxicity (Web Based) please visit TCEO and follow these 9 Simple Steps before March 20, 2022 . (cdc.gov)
- The oral toxicity of propylene glycol is very low, and large quantities are required to incur the dangerous effects described above. (thefullwiki.org)
- Data on the fatty acids and propylene glycol were negative for mutagenicity, chronic toxicity, and skin irritation and sensitizaiton. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Unlike ethylene glycol and other toxic alcohols, the majority of toxicity results from the PG itself, rather than its metabolites, so there is little delay in presentation and little benefit from ethanol administration. (oncologynurseadvisor.com)
- The toxicity of propylene glycol is very low. (ecolink.com)
- Long-term use and substantial quantities of propylene glycol of up to five percent of the total food intake can be consumed without causing toxicity. (ecolink.com)
- It's no wonder propylene glycol has been linked to many severe health problems including contact dermatitis (irritation), auto toxicity, kidney damage and liver abnormalities. (awakeningspirit.com)
- We report a case of successful treatment of propylene glycol toxicity by discontinuation of propylene glycol administration and hemodialysis therapy. (nih.gov)
- Although propylene glycol toxicity often resolves promptly after discontinuation of the causative parenteral source, renal or liver dysfunction may prolong the sequelae of propylene glycol infusion. (nih.gov)
- Therefore, hemodialysis may be a useful component of therapy for critically ill patients exhibiting propylene glycol toxicity in the context of multiple organ dysfunction. (nih.gov)
Developing bio-based propylene glycol1
- In order to meet environment regulations or standards the industry is now focusing on developing bio-based propylene glycol. (openpr.com)
Known as 1,2 propanediol2
- This segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global propylene glycol market from 2016 to 2021. (sbwire.com)
- The propylene glycol market in Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021. (sbwire.com)
- 2016 Global Mono propylene glycol Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Mono propylene glycol industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China). (pitchengine.com)
- Jul 06, 2016· Propylene Glycol and Polyethylene Glycol - Ingredients Well Worth Avoiding There are many nasty ingredients out there, but in this post I want to touch on two that I find particularly bad: Propylene Glycol and Polyethylene Glycol. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Further purification produces finished industrial grade or USP/JP/EP/BP grade propylene glycol that is typically 99.5% or greater. (wikipedia.org)
- US spot polymer-grade propylene (PGP) prices. (icis.com)
- This page contains information on Dow industrial grade propylene glycol. (brenntag.com)
- Industrial-grade propylene glycol is a colorless liquid with a distinctive odor. (brenntag.com)
- For more information on potential applications for industrial grade propylene glycol, contact Brenntag North America. (brenntag.com)
- SAFE-T-THERM GRAS Biobased - NSF approved as HT1, it uses a renewable source USP grade propylene glycol and FDA approved corrosion inhibitors. (acculube.com)
- SAFE-T-THERM Classic Biobased - Product uses renewable source industrial grade propylene glycol, is ideal for components in residential and commercial systems. (acculube.com)
- SAFE-T-THERM HD Biobased - Ideal for high demand applications, it uses renewable source industrial grade propylene glycol, has an enhanced corrosion package. (acculube.com)
- For customers purchasing their products in bulk quantity, the good news is that the starting prices of the USP/BP/Food grade Propylene glycol are from very low with Xingang as delivery port and the minimum amount to order the USP/BP/Food grade Propylene glycol are 11911000020100000. (steunmijnclub.nl)
Large amounts of propylene glycol2
Toxicological Profile for Propylene Glycol1
- 1997. Toxicological Profile for Propylene Glycol . (cdc.gov)
- Additionally, certain formulations of artificial tears use proplyene glycol as an ingredient. (wikipedia.org)
- The U.S. version contains higher levels of propylene glycol, an ingredient that European countries limit more stringently than the U.S. Food and Drug Administration -- which allows 50 grams of the ingredient per kilogram -- does. (ibtimes.com)
- Propylene glycol, the primary ingredient in the electronic cigarette cartridge, may be a powerful deterrent against pneumonia, influenza, and other respiratory diseases when vaporized and inhaled according to a study by Dr. Oswald Hope Robertson. (news-medical.net)
- The Cosmetic Ingredient Review Board and other groups have analyzed all of the toxicology data and exposure studies concerning topical application of propylene glycol as commonly used in cosmetics products. (paulaschoice.com)
- Propylene glycol alginate is also used as an ingredient in chewing gums and few condiments. (sbwire.com)
- The use of the "/" in the name indicates that the ingredient is a mixture of Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate and Propylene Glycol Dicaprate. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- An ingredient found in many personal-care products like shampoo, hair conditioner, and styling product, propylene glycol is widely used because of its relatively low cost and versatile nature. (naturallycurly.com)
- Back in the 1940's, Dr. Oswald Hope Robertson suspected that vaporized propylene glycol (a main ingredient in ecigs) could potentially kill the flu virus. (electroniccigarettesreviews.net)
- Propylene Glycol USP/EP is used as an excipient (inactive ingredient) for the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Propylene glycol alginate ( PGA ) is an emulsifier , stabilizer , and thickener used in food products. (wikipedia.org)
- Chemically, propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid , which is derived from kelp . (wikipedia.org)
- What is the "propylene glycol alginate" found in salad dressings? (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol alginate is an ester of alginic acid in which some of the carboxyl groups are esterified with propylene glycol, some neutralized with an appropriate alkali and some remain free. (fao.org)
- List of food additives, Codex Alimentarius Propylene glycol alginate, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations What is the "propylene glycol alginate" found in salad dressings? (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate, which is known as E405. (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol alginate offers widespread application, hence offers multitude advantages to the manufacturers. (sbwire.com)
- Propylene glycol alginate is extensively used in brewery industry as it stabilises the foam in the beer and hence prevents foam breakdown due to presence of any residual product. (sbwire.com)
- Propylene glycol alginate is comprehensively used in food & beverage industry due to its distinctive properties such as thickening and emulsifying agent. (sbwire.com)
- Therefore, it's wide spread applications accounts to escalating growth of propylene glycol alginate market. (sbwire.com)
- Thus this may hamper the growth of propylene glycol alginate market. (sbwire.com)
- Hence, these factors may inhibit the growth of propylene glycol alginate market. (sbwire.com)
- Thus, propylene glycol alginate market is yet at exploratory stage of development. (sbwire.com)
- Principally, propylene glycol alginate is derivative of alginic acid ester, which is obtained from kelp plant. (sbwire.com)
- Propylene glycol alginate has widespread application such as thickening agent used in ice creams, salad dressing, and foam stabiliser especially used in brewery industries and widely used as food preservatives. (sbwire.com)
- The global propylene glycol alginate market is categorised into seven regions, namely, Western Europe, Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), , Japan Latin America and, North America. (sbwire.com)
- North America accounts for the highest consumption of propylene glycol alginate. (sbwire.com)
- Europe also comprehends major share of propylene glycol alginate consumption. (sbwire.com)
- Asia pacific region is expected to witness substantial growth for propylene glycol alginate market due to increased awareness on its application across various industries. (sbwire.com)
- Conclusions will be drawn about the significance of the small difference of heat transfer coefficient and boiling point between propylene glycol coolant and ethylene glycol coolant in the context of engine operation. (sae.org)
- Moreover, it is replacing ethylene glycol, which was traditionally used as an anti-freeze and coolant in these industries, due to its toxic nature. (reportlinker.com)
- Propylene glycol serves as coolant in many mobile applications nowadays and therefore a distribution grid already exists. (aiche.org)
Half of the propylene glycol2
Levels of propylene glycol1
- It seems the American version of the product found its way across the ocean with levels of propylene glycol above those acceptable in Europe. (montrealgazette.com)
Amount of propylene glycol2
Effects of propylene glycol1
- Further studies should be done on the effects of propylene glycol to determine if it can be used successfully as a virus prevention tool. (news-medical.net)
Demand for propylene glycol3
- Hence growing demand for unsaturated polyester resins to boost demand for propylene glycol in the near future. (openpr.com)
- Transportation is projected to be the fastest-growing end-use industry of the global propylene glycol market during the forecast period, mainly due the rising demand for propylene glycol in the automotive coolants, aircraft wings, pleasure boats, and ships. (sbwire.com)
- In addition, increased demand for propylene glycol in key countries such as China and India, are contributing to the growth of the propylene glycol market in the region. (sbwire.com)
Production of propylene glycol2
Exposed to ethylene glycol2
Global propylene glycol11
- This report focuses on the key global Propylene Glycol Dioleate players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years. (openpr.com)
- One of the key growth factors for global propylene glycol supply market is the increasing demand of the propylene glycol as an anti-freeze agent in industries such as automotive, personal care, and cosmetics due to its non-toxic nature. (reportlinker.com)
- The report provides actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in the Global Propylene Glycol Market. (reportlinker.com)
- SpendEdge's report, Global Propylene Glycol Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. (reportlinker.com)
- Eco-friendly production process of bio-based propylene glycol has led to the growth of the global propylene glycol market. (sbwire.com)
- By source, the global propylene glycol market is segmented into petroleum-based and bio-based propylene glycol. (sbwire.com)
- Besides, Merchant Research & Consulting offers Global Propylene Glycol Industry Report. (marketpublishers.com)
- The research for the Global Propylene Glycol Market that collects and analyzes numerical data related to services and products. (marketwatch.com)
- Market report studies the global Propylene Glycol market, analyzes and researches the Propylene Glycol status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. (marketwatch.com)
- According to our latest research, the global Propylene Glycol (PG) size is estimated to be xx million in 2021 from USD 4699 million in 2020, with a change of XX% between 2020 and 2021. (bharatbook.com)
- The global Propylene Glycol (PG) market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% for the next five years. (bharatbook.com)
Include propylene glycol2
Process propylene glycol1
- Young children and infants are not able to process propylene glycol as effectively as adults. (ecolink.com)
- This report focuses on the Propylene Glycol Dioleate (CAS 105-62-4) in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. (openpr.com)
- The key segments for propylene glycol market are North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). (openpr.com)
Made from propylene1
- The growth in demand for engine coolants made from propylene glycol has created interest in engineering information on their performance. (sae.org)
- Propylene glycol is also used as a humectant, preservative in tobacco and food products, solvents and as a major constituent of e-liquid that is used in electric cigarettes with vegetable glycerin. (openpr.com)
- Propylene glycol serves as Humectant - a substance that helps retain moisture content, or simply - it prevents things from drying out. (awakeningspirit.com)
- Propylene glycol is a sticky, colorless liquid that is almost odorless but has a faintly sweet taste. (ecolink.com)
- A small-scale, nonbiological route from D-mannitol is illustrated in the following scheme: Forty-five percent of propylene glycol produced is used as a chemical feedstock for the production of unsaturated polyester resins. (wikipedia.org)
- The industrial applications of propylene glycol are to manufacture paints and coatings, resins and plastics, used as an intermediate to manufacture other chemical substances such as unsaturated polyester resins that are used in pipes or windmill blades and bath and kitchenware. (openpr.com)
- Propylene glycol is in the production of unsaturated polyester resins that, in turn, go into items that effect our daily lives, like water tanks, or our leisure time, like sailing boats. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- If animal is already showing symptoms of ketosis, mix one part water with one part propylene glycol and administer orally as a drench, twice daily, for 4 consecutive days. (drugs.com)
- Partnar Propylene Glycol is indicated as an aid in the treatment of acetonemia (ketosis) in cattle and sheep. (drugs.com)
- Postpartum ketosis treatments - propylene glycol, dextrose or both? (progressivedairy.com)
- Data on the best use of dextrose treatment, in addition to propylene gycol (PG) drenching, or as a sole treatment, for fresh cows ketosis is still lacking. (progressivedairy.com)
- Drenching of propylene glycol (PG) is effective in treating ketosis for postpartum cows. (progressivedairy.com)
- You can be exposed to propylene glycol by eating food products, using cosmetics, or taking medicine that contains it. (cdc.gov)
- The Food and Drug Administration has classified propylene glycol as "generally recognized as safe," which means that it is acceptable for use in flavorings, drugs, and cosmetics, and as a direct food additive. (cdc.gov)
- Propylene glycol has been approved by the FDA as an additive that is "generally recognized as safe " for use in food , used to absorb extra water and maintain moisture in certain medicine s, cosmetics , or food products. (everything2.com)
- In fact, research from toxicologists has shown that propylene glycol and similar ingredients don't present a health risk for people when used in cosmetics. (paulaschoice.com)
- In cosmetics, propylene glycol is used in small amounts to keep products from melting in high heat or from freezing. (paulaschoice.com)
- In cosmetics and personal care products, Propylene Glycol monoesters and diesters are used in the formulation of moisturizers, cleansing products, fragrance products, and makeup products such as foundations and lipsticks. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- All the propylene glycol monoesters and diesters may be used in cosmetics and personal care products marketed in Europe according to the general provisions of the Cosmetics Regulation of the European Union . (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Propylene glycol is used in the coloring of food, flavoring foods, and as an additive to keep things moist, including medicines and cosmetics. (electricnicotine.com)
- The Food and Drug Administration has classified propylene glycol as an additive that is "generally recognized as safe," which means that it is acceptable to use in flavorings, drugs, and cosmetics, and as a direct food additive. (ecolink.com)
- Propylene glycol is used for cosmetics and fragrances, food and flavorings, and paints and coatings. (us-sabc.org)
- Propylene GlycolPropylene glycol USP/EP (pharmaceutical grade) is the only grade of propylene glycol used in health-sensitive applications, such as foodstuffs, animal feed, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Get an overview of ARTIFICAL TEARS (glycerin and propylene glycol solution/ drops), including its generic name, formulation (i.e. pill, oral solution, injection, inhaled medicine) and why it's used. (healthgrades.com)
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose is soluble 1 in 2 parts water, 1 in 2.5 parts ethanol, and 1 in 5 parts propylene glycol, but it is practically insoluble in glycerin and oils. (uspharmacist.com)
- Propylene glycol (C 3 H 8 O 2 ) occurs as a clear, colorless, viscous, practically odorless liquid with a sweet taste, somewhat resembling glycerin. (uspharmacist.com)
- The major companies such as Cargill, ADM and The Dow Chemical company are manufacturing propylene glycol from glycerin. (openpr.com)
- What is Glycerin-propylene glycol? (patientslikeme.com)
- Glycerin-propylene glycol is a combination lubricant for the eye used for dry eyes and to keep them lubricated all day. (patientslikeme.com)
- There are no evaluations for Glycerin-propylene glycol. (patientslikeme.com)
- Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Artificial Tears glycerin-propylene glycol. (webmd.com)
- The e-liquid in electronic cigarettes is made from a blend of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and flavorings. (electroniccigarettesreviews.net)
- Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts and geographic regions of the market. (beforeitsnews.com)
- To provide information on competitive landscape, this report includes detailed profiles of Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market key players. (beforeitsnews.com)
- After the basic information, the Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market report sheds light on the production. (beforeitsnews.com)
- Also, the Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market growth in various regions and R&D status are also covered. (beforeitsnews.com)
- Further in the Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market Industry Analysis report, the Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market is examined for price, cost and gross. (beforeitsnews.com)
- The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market for major regions is given. (beforeitsnews.com)
- The Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate (PMAC) Sales Market analysis report also speaks about the manufacturing process. (beforeitsnews.com)
- Propylene glycol is miscible with water, chloroform, and acetone and is hygroscopic in nature. (openpr.com)
- Global Info Research offers a latest published report on Propylene Glycol Dioleate Market Analysis and Forecast 2019-2025 delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. (openpr.com)
- Propylene Glycol Industry Global Market Research report presents an in-depth analysis of the Propylene Glycol market size, growth, share, segments, manufacturers, and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. (marketwatch.com)
Exposure to ethylene glycol2
- It may exist in air in the vapor form, although propylene glycol must be heated or briskly shaken to produce a vapor. (cdc.gov)
- The vapor pressure of the propylene glycol is such that it keeps the relative humidity inside the humidor near 70%, which is generally recognized to be ideal for cigar storage and aging. (everything2.com)
- Propylene glycol is also used in machines that simulate smoke, and in the electronic cigarettes, propylene glycol functions to provide the vapor mist that looks like smoke and is used to suspend flavor. (electricnicotine.com)
- Propylene glycol is also used to create artificial smoke or fog used in fire-fighting training and theatrical productions, as well as e-cigarettes, because it produces a smoke-like vapor when heated and mixes well with flavoring ingredients. (ecolink.com)
Reaction of propylene2
- A 1:1 mixture of propylene glycol and water (preferably distilled ) is commonly used as the 'activator solution' in cigar humidors. (everything2.com)
- In this regard, propylene glycol reacts with a mixture of unsaturated maleic anhydride and isophthalic acid to give a copolymer. (wikipedia.org)
- The test strips are the only way a mixture of ethylene glycol and propylene glycol can be checked for freeze protection. (amsoil.com)
- Mixture of propylene glycol and isostearic acid used as an emollient and emulsifier. (paulaschoice.com)
- The resulting material is a mixture of mono-, di- and tri-propylene glycols that are then distilled to purify to the different grades of propylene glycol. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Propylene glycol is stable and may be mixed with numerous other solvents. (uspharmacist.com)
Hydrolysis of propylene2
- Enzymatic hydrolysis of propylene glycol containing compounds was studied using Caco-2 homogenate as well as purified enzyme valacyclovirase. (unboundmedicine.com)
- Enzymatic hydrolysis of propylene glycol containing prodrugs by valacyclovirase showed hydrolysis of the amino acid ester part to generate the propylene glycol ester of model compound (propylene glycol benzoate) as the major product. (unboundmedicine.com)
- Propylene glycol is generally considered to be a safe chemical, and is not routinely tested for, unless specific exposure, such as to a medicine or cosmetic, can be linked with symptoms. (cdc.gov)
- Pure propylene glycol can be obtained from chemical suppliers for much more reasonable prices. (everything2.com)
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL International Programme on Chemical Safety Poisons Information Monograph 443 Chemical 1. (inchem.org)
- information about ethylene glycol and to emphasize the human health effects that may result from If you are exposed to a hazardous chemical such as exposure to it. (cdc.gov)
- Propylene glycol is a chemical that has physical and absorbs water. (cdc.gov)
- The key players for propylene glycol market include: Arch Chemicals, Lyondell Chemical Co, SKC Chemicals Group, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF AG, Huntsman, Repsol YPF and more. (openpr.com)
- The reference is to propylene glycol, a chemical added to some dog foods to help retain moisture. (montrealgazette.com)
- Home 1 / News 2 / Chemical Safety 3 / Is Propylene Glycol Safe? (ecolink.com)
- Sadara Chemical Company's propylene glycol plant began production, marking another key step towards the completion of the company's petrochemicals complex. (us-sabc.org)
- Chemical and enzymatic stability of amino acid prodrugs containing methoxy, ethoxy and propylene glycol linkers. (unboundmedicine.com)
- We evaluated the chemical and enzymatic stabilities of prodrugs containing methoxy, ethoxy and propylene glycol linkers in order to find a suitable linker for prodrugs of carboxylic acids with amino acids. (unboundmedicine.com)
- This work suggests that the propylene glycol linker is an optimal linker for amino acid prodrugs since it has good chemical stability and is enzymatically hydrolyzed to yield the parent drug. (unboundmedicine.com)
- TY - JOUR T1 - Chemical and enzymatic stability of amino acid prodrugs containing methoxy, ethoxy and propylene glycol linkers. (unboundmedicine.com)
- TNJ Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. is a professional Buy Propylene glycol USP grade at factory price from China suppliers suppliers and we will offer best quality Buy Propylene Glycol for sale. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Propylene glycol is not likely to exist in large amounts in air. (cdc.gov)
- Large amounts of it are needed for this effect, unlike its more toxic cousin , ethylene glycol . (everything2.com)
- Propylene glycol is non-toxic when ingested, even in reasonably large amounts. (naturallycurly.com)
- In an interesting study, some rats were fed propylene glycol at amounts equal to 5% of all of their food intake every day for two years, which is a pretty huge volume over a large portion of their lifetime. (naturallycurly.com)
- The practical processing of larger amounts of polyalcohols such as propylene glycol to synthesis gas for fuel cell applications in reactors larger than laboratory scale suited for distributed applications has not been adequately addressed to date. (aiche.org)
- Propylene glycol is used in small amounts to keep products from melting or freezing and helps active ingredients penetrate the skin. (ecolink.com)
- We offer the following regional Propylene glycol ethers analysis and news coverage to keep you informed of factors and developments affecting prices in the Propylene glycol ethers marketplace . (icis.com)
- If you work in an industry that uses propylene glycol or products containing propylene glycol, you could be exposed by breathing or touching these substances. (cdc.gov)
- Note: propylene glycol may also use the acronym MEG, but as an abbreviation of methyl ethyl glycol. (thefullwiki.org)
- Japan is also expected to contribute major share in propylene glycol market due to rapidly changing consumer consumption pattern towards food preferences. (sbwire.com)
- Propylene glycol (PG) can be used as a food additive and is widely accepted as safe for human consumption at low levels. (chromatographyonline.com)
- Propylene glycol has a very high demand due to the significantly high petroleum consumption globally. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- Propylene glycol esters of fatty acids are mixtures of propylene glycol mono- and diesters of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids derived from edible oils and fats. (fao.org)
- Protonation equilibria of L-Dopa and 1,10 phenonthroline have been studied in varying concentrations (0-60% v/v) of propylene glycol-water mixtures maintaining an ionic strength of 0.16 mol dm -3 at 303 K using pH metric method. (scielo.cl)
- Because propylene glycol is metabolized to lactic acid, lactic acidosis has been reported. (ecolink.com)
- Titanium, diethylene glycol propylene glycol. (europa.eu)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) includes propylene glycol mono- and diesters of fats and fatty acids on its list of multipurpose additives for direct addition to food. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- The FDA also permits the use of propylene glycol mono- and diesters of fats and fatty acids as indirect food additives for use as components of coatings in contact with food. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Because these ingredients may enhance the penetration of other ingredients, the CIR Expert Panel recommended caution when formulating with the propylene glycol mono- and diesters and other ingredients for which limits have been set based on low dermal absorption. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- The propylene glycol mono- and diesters are esters of propylene glycol and fatty acids. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- Derivatives of the propylene glycol can also be used for making mono, di, and tri propylene glycol. (us-sabc.org)
- Propylene glycol has properties similar to those of ethylene glycol (monoethylene glycol, or MEG). (thefullwiki.org)
- Although the properties of propylene glycol coolants and ethylene glycol coolants are similar, testing was required to determine the effects of this change for current designs at the limits of the expected range of operating conditions. (sae.org)
- The performance of propylene glycol coolants at high ambient temperatures and under high load conditions was compared to ethylene glycol coolants both on the engine dynamometer and in vehicles operated on specific sections of highway in the high desert areas of California, Nevada and Arizona and a desert proving ground. (sae.org)
- The results will be reported, comparing the heat transfer performance of propylene glycol engine coolants to ethylene glycol coolants in high temperature service. (sae.org)
- Also, the growing automotive industry in Asia-Pacific is driving the market as propylene glycol is widely used in engine coolants and sheet molding compounds among others. (sbwire.com)
- Other names for ethylene glycol their toxic properties are very different. (cdc.gov)
- usually Propylene glycol is far less toxic or is not toxic at all. (smore.com)
- Propylene glycol has been implicated to be toxic by the pediatric population. (ecolink.com)
- At toxic levels, propylene glycol has been found to cause seizures and severe neurological symptoms. (ecolink.com)
- Toxicological profile for ethylene glycol and propylene glycol (update) Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry (ATSDR), 1996. (awakeningspirit.com)
- Propylene glycol is approved and used as a vehicle for topical, oral, and some intravenous pharmaceutical preparations in the U.S. and in Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- Propylene glycol is used for many industrial and consumer applications such as feed, food and beverages, pharmaceutical and cosmetic among others. (openpr.com)
- However, propylene glycol is generally regarded as safe when used as a pharmaceutical additive. (ecolink.com)
- Propylene Glycol USP, referring to the United States and European Pharmacopeia, is a high-purity grade of monopropylene glycol for use in pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, personal care, flavor and fragrance, plus a variety of other applications. (steunmijnclub.nl)
- However, we do contact), the other chemicals to which you are not know how many of the 1,416 NPL sites have exposed, and your individual characteristics such as been evaluated for ethylene glycol. (cdc.gov)
- Data were found suggesting that Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate and Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate may enhance the skin penetration of other chemicals. (cosmeticsinfo.org)
- While few chemicals are entirely without risk, propylene glycol is considered to be safe at the low concentrations, used in personal care products and even food products. (naturallycurly.com)
- This simple formula is free of propylene glycol, chlorhexidine, parabens and other harsh chemicals, contains no artificial colors, and is fragrance-free. (amazon.com)