Radiation Oncology: A subspecialty of medical oncology and radiology concerned with the radiotherapy of cancer.Interlibrary LoansPsychopharmacology: The study of the effects of drugs on mental and behavioral activity.Manufactured Materials: Substances and materials manufactured for use in various technologies and industries and for domestic use.Program Evaluation: Studies designed to assess the efficacy of programs. They may include the evaluation of cost-effectiveness, the extent to which objectives are met, or impact.United StatesLactoperoxidase: An enzyme derived from cow's milk. It catalyzes the radioiodination of tyrosine and its derivatives and of peptides containing tyrosine.Biotechnology: Body of knowledge related to the use of organisms, cells or cell-derived constituents for the purpose of developing products which are technically, scientifically and clinically useful. Alteration of biologic function at the molecular level (i.e., GENETIC ENGINEERING) is a central focus; laboratory methods used include TRANSFECTION and CLONING technologies, sequence and structure analysis algorithms, computer databases, and gene and protein structure function analysis and prediction.Industrial Microbiology: The study, utilization, and manipulation of those microorganisms capable of economically producing desirable substances or changes in substances, and the control of undesirable microorganisms.Medical Illustration: The field which deals with illustrative clarification of biomedical concepts, as in the use of diagrams and drawings. The illustration may be produced by hand, photography, computer, or other electronic or mechanical methods.Microbiology: The study of microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, algae, archaea, and viruses.Eye Diseases, Hereditary: Transmission of gene defects or chromosomal aberrations/abnormalities which are expressed in extreme variation in the structure or function of the eye. These may be evident at birth, but may be manifested later with progression of the disorder.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Psychology, Experimental: The branch of psychology which seeks to learn more about the fundamental causes of behavior by studying various psychologic phenomena in controlled experimental situations.Aversive Therapy: A treatment that suppresses undesirable behavior by simultaneously exposing the subject to unpleasant consequences.Behavior Therapy: The application of modern theories of learning and conditioning in the treatment of behavior disorders.Psychology, Applied: The science which utilizes psychologic principles to derive more effective means in dealing with practical problems.Psychology, Clinical: The branch of psychology concerned with psychological methods of recognizing and treating behavior disorders.Foreign Professional Personnel: Persons who have acquired academic or specialized training in countries other than that in which they are working. The concept excludes physicians for which FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES is the likely heading.Periodicals as Topic: A publication issued at stated, more or less regular, intervals.Program Development: The process of formulating, improving, and expanding educational, managerial, or service-oriented work plans (excluding computer program development).Semiconductors: Materials that have a limited and usually variable electrical conductivity. They are particularly useful for the production of solid-state electronic devices.Insect Control: The reduction or regulation of the population of noxious, destructive, or dangerous insects through chemical, biological, or other means.Urticaria: A vascular reaction of the skin characterized by erythema and wheal formation due to localized increase of vascular permeability. The causative mechanism may be allergy, infection, or stress.Research: Critical and exhaustive investigation or experimentation, having for its aim the discovery of new facts and their correct interpretation, the revision of accepted conclusions, theories, or laws in the light of newly discovered facts, or the practical application of such new or revised conclusions, theories, or laws. (Webster, 3d ed)Research Support as Topic: Financial support of research activities.Cadmium Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain cadmium as an integral part of the molecule.Academies and Institutes: Organizations representing specialized fields which are accepted as authoritative; may be non-governmental, university or an independent research organization, e.g., National Academy of Sciences, Brookings Institution, etc.IllinoisSchools, Dental: Educational institutions for individuals specializing in the field of dentistry.Wool: The hair of SHEEP or other animals that is used for weaving.Education, Dental: Use for articles concerning dental education in general.Schools: Educational institutions.Students, Dental: Individuals enrolled a school of dentistry or a formal educational program in leading to a degree in dentistry.NevadaSports Medicine: The field of medicine concerned with physical fitness and the diagnosis and treatment of injuries sustained in exercise and sports activities.PennsylvaniaBankruptcy: The state of legal insolvency with assets taken over by judicial process so that they may be distributed among creditors.Health Planning Organizations: Organizations involved in all aspects of health planning activities.American Hospital Association: A professional society in the United States whose membership is composed of hospitals.Community Networks: Organizations and individuals cooperating together toward a common goal at the local or grassroots level.Veterinary Sports Medicine: The field of veterinary medicine concerned with PHYSICAL FITNESS of animals in sports (horse racing, dog racing, etc.) and the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries in animals.Golf: A game whose object is to sink a ball into each of 9 or 18 successive holes on a golf course using as few strokes as possible.Nanomedicine: The branch of medicine concerned with the application of NANOTECHNOLOGY to the prevention and treatment of disease. It involves the monitoring, repair, construction, and control of human biological systems at the molecular level, using engineered nanodevices and NANOSTRUCTURES. (From Freitas Jr., Nanomedicine, vol 1, 1999).Nanotechnology: The development and use of techniques to study physical phenomena and construct structures in the nanoscale size range or smaller.Newspapers: Publications printed and distributed daily, weekly, or at some other regular and usually short interval, containing news, articles of opinion (as editorials and letters), features, advertising, and announcements of current interest. (Webster's 3d ed)Mass Media: Instruments or technological means of communication that reach large numbers of people with a common message: press, radio, television, etc.Balneology: Therapy by various hot or warm baths in natural mineral waters, spas, or "cures". It includes not only bathing in, but also drinking the waters, but it does not include whirlpool baths (HYDROTHERAPY).EuropeClinical Trials, Phase I as Topic: Works about studies performed to evaluate the safety of diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques in healthy subjects and to determine the safe dosage range (if appropriate). These tests also are used to determine pharmacologic and pharmacokinetic properties (toxicity, metabolism, absorption, elimination, and preferred route of administration). They involve a small number of persons and usually last about 1 year. This concept includes phase I studies conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.Hospital Shared Services: Cooperation among hospitals for the purpose of sharing various departmental services, e.g., pharmacy, laundry, data processing, etc.Cluster Headache: A primary headache disorder that is characterized by severe, strictly unilateral PAIN which is orbital, supraorbital, temporal or in any combination of these sites, lasting 15-180 min. occurring 1 to 8 times a day. The attacks are associated with one or more of the following, all of which are ipsilateral: conjunctival injection, lacrimation, nasal congestion, rhinorrhea, facial SWEATING, eyelid EDEMA, and miosis. (International Classification of Headache Disorders, 2nd ed. Cephalalgia 2004: suppl 1)Clinical Trials as Topic: Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.Investments: Use for articles on the investing of funds for income or profit.Medical Informatics Computing: Precise procedural mathematical and logical operations utilized in the study of medical information pertaining to health care.Benzamides: BENZOIC ACID amides.
Like all computer programs its analytical and simulation programs are constructed from three general types of statements: ... "Implicit integration for CSMP III and the problem of stiffness". Advanced Applications Group IBM (UK) February 1976. Retrieved ... They consist of FORTRAN-like programming language statements, and functional blocks of program code (procedures) designed for ... Control statements, which specify options in assembly and execution of the program, and the choice of output of the results of ...
Advances in linear and integer programming. Oxford Science. pp. 1-46. MR 1438309. Maros, István (2003). Computational ... An optimal value for each subproblem is offered to the master program. The master program incorporates one or all of the new ... Each column in the new master program represents a solution to one of the subproblems. The master program enforces that the ... The master program cannot be further improved by any new columns from the subproblems, thus return. There are examples of the ...
Chen, Yuanmi; Nguyen, Phong Q. (2011-12-04). "BKZ 2.0: Better Lattice Security Estimates". Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT ... Kannan, Ravi (1983). "Improved Algorithms for Integer Programming and Related Lattice Problems". Proceedings of the Fifteenth ... Schnorr, C. P. "Factoring integers and computing discrete logarithms via diophantine approximation". Advances in Cryptology: ... Advances in Cryptology - EUROCRYPT 2017. Springer, Cham: 65-102. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56614-6_3. Ajtai, Miklós; Kumar, Ravi; ...
Graduate and Advanced Education Programs. The school also offers Masters programs and PhD programs. ... Master's Programs. *MS in Data Analytics & Business Computing is a one-year full-time master's program in collaboration ... PhD Programs. NYU Shanghai's PhD programs are offered jointly with other schools and departments of NYU, including the ... "PhD Programs , NYU Shanghai". shanghai.nyu.edu.. *^ "Centers & Institutes , Research NYU Shanghai". research.shanghai.nyu.edu. ...
Srinivasan, S. (1997). Advanced perl programming. " O'Reilly Media, Inc.". *^ Van Rossum, G. (2007, June). Python Programming ... World Programming System (WPS), supports mixing Python, R and SAS languages in a single-user program for statistical analysis ... Gumley, L. E. (2001). Practical IDL programming. Elsevier. *^ Christiansen, T., Wall, L., & Orwant, J. (2012). Programming Perl ... LabVIEW offers both textual and graphical-programming approaches to numerical analysis. Its text-based programming language ...
Cozens, Simon (2005). Advanced Perl programming. O'Reilly Media. p. 269. ISBN 978-0-596-00456-9. A final Acme curiosity, and ... "Introducing The Pikachu Programming Language - A Programming Language Made For Pikachus".. *^ "Pikachu Programming Language - ... "DM's Esoteric Programming Languages. Self-published. Retrieved 2014-06-28.. *^ van Oortmerssen, Wouter. "The FALSE Programming ... An esoteric programming language (sometimes shortened to esolang) is a programming language designed to test the boundaries of ...
Simon Cozens (2005). Advanced Perl Programming. O'Reilly. pp. 261-263. ISBN 9780596004569. Cultured Perl: The Elegance of JAPH ... JAPH program without obfuscation: print "Just another Perl hacker,"; Embedding JAPH in opaque code: $_='987;s/^(\d+)/$1-1/e;$1? ... JAPH programs are classically done using extremely obfuscated methods, in the spirit of the Obfuscated C Contest. More recently ... Just another Perl hacker, or JAPH, typically refers to a Perl program which prints "Just another Perl hacker," (the comma is ...
ISBN 0-13-949876-1. Stevens, W. Richard (1993). Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment (1st Edition, 15th Printing ed.). ... ISBN 0-201-56317-7. Thomas, Rebecca; Lawrence R. Rogers; Jean L. Yates (1986). Advanced Programmers Guide to UNIX System V. ... Stevens, W. Richard (1990). UNIX Network Programming. Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. ... TLI was the System V counterpart to the BSD sockets programming interface, which was also provided in UNIX System V Release 4 ( ...
... a Language for Concurrent Distributed and Mobile Programming" (PDF). Advanced Functional Programming. Lecture Notes in Computer ... a language for concurrent distributed and mobile programming". In Advanced Functional Programming, 4th International ... Parallel programming : It performs tasks in parallel. Distributed programming : Jobs could be scatter on different agent and ... The Join Patterns allows a new programming type especially for the multi-core architectures available in many programming ...
Advanced Perl Programming. O'Reilly. p. 256. ISBN 9780596004569. Jon Orwant (2003). "Obfuscated Perl". Games, Diversions, and ...
Advanced C Programming. p. 6-28: Technical Publications. p. 400. ISBN 978-81-8431-496-0. Summit, Steve. "C Programming Notes - ... The program accesses this block of memory via a pointer that malloc returns. When the memory is no longer needed, the pointer ... Including the cast may allow a C program or function to compile as C++. The cast allows for pre-1989 versions of malloc that ... The C++ programming language includes these functions for compatibility with C; however, the operators new and delete provide ...
Galanter, Eugene (1985). Advanced programming handbook. New York: Putnam. Galanter, Eugene (2004). Psych Tech Notes; Version ... While a fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences of Stanford University Galanter began a ... Galanter, Eugene (1984). Elementary programming for kids in BASIC. New York: Putnam. ... worked to move the field of psychology closer to the other natural sciences by advancing the position of mathematical ...
Advanced Operation System & Artificial Intelligence. The head of the Department of Electronics is Prof. C.A.N. Fernando. The ... Object-Oriented Programming. .Database Management Systems. .Data Communication & Computer Networks. .Web Designing & e-Commerce ... linear and integer programming to enhance productivity. The head of the Department of Computing & Information System is Dr. L.D ...
Advanced UNIX Programming. Prentice Hall. pp. 156-157. ISBN 0-13-011800-1. Kerrisk, Michael (2010). The Linux Programming ...
The season finale, "The British Invasion", attracted 1.4 million viewers, making it the program's most-watched episode until ... Goldman, Eric (2007-09-28). "Dexter: "It's Alive!" Advance Review". IGN. Retrieved 2009-02-14. Goldman, Eric (2007-12-17). " ... Yanan, Travis (October 3, 2007). "Last Night's Results: Sunday 9/30/07". Programming Insider Feedback. Retrieved July 3, 2015. ... Yanan, Travis (October 23, 2007). "Last Night's Results: Sunday 10/21/07". Programing Insider Feedback. Retrieved July 3, 2015 ...
Advanced ECDL - the advanced course of ECDL ("Advanced ECDL") has four sections, each a qualification in its own right. Upon ... These programs had an early history of success, with participants coming from all parts of the world, including Asia. Many ... Its objectives are to promote the study and application of communications technology and computing technology and to advance ... FEDIPAdvPra - post-nominals for Advanced Practitioner. FEDIP is the Federation for Informatics Professionals in Health and ...
Trends in Constraint Programming. Wiley. ISBN 978-1-905209-97-2. John Mylopoulos; Ray Reiter (1991). Advance Papers of the ... ... logic programming, concurrent constraint logic programming, computational biology and systems biology. Fages was born in Paris ... Fages theorem states that in a logic program with negations, but without circuits through an odd number of negations, the ... In concurrent constraint logic programming, he has established with Paul Ruet and Sylvain Soliman the logical semantics of ...
... 's programming is made up of original series, featured programs and footage from a network of content providers. All ... "More UHD channels for Europe". advanced-television.com. Retrieved 2015-09-04. "Fashion One launches first global Ultra HD ... Though the channel identifies primarily as a fashion channel, the channel's programming also covers lifestyle and entertainment ... http://fashion4k.tv/programming. Missing or empty ,title= (help) "Fashion One launches Fashion 4K, the world's first global ...
Lutz, Mark (2006). "18: Advanced Internet Topics". Programming Python (3 ed.). O'Reilly Media. Retrieved 2010-03-27. The use of ... The goal was to create a more developer-friendly and flexible platform for programming web applications than Zope 2 is. The ... During the sprints various practices drawn from agile software development are used, such as pair programming and test-driven ...
Python is a widely used general-purpose high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming paradigms, ... The languages in this family include Perl 5 and Perl 6. They provide advanced text processing facilities without the arbitrary ... PHP's role as the LAMP's application programming language has also been performed by other languages such as Perl and Python. ... PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language. ...
ISBN 1-57231-512-1. Rick Bitter; Taqi Mohiuddin; Matt Nawrocki (2001). LabVIEW advanced programming techniques. CRC Press. p. ...
Advanced Topics in Types and Programming Languages. MIT Press. The home page of DML. ... Dependent ML is an experimental functional programming language proposed by Hongwei Xi (Xi 2007) and Frank Pfenning. Dependent ... Xi, Hongwei (March 2007). "Dependent ML: An Approach to Practical Programming with Dependent Types" (PDF). Journal of ... there is still a phase distinction between compilation and execution of the program. By restricting the generality of full ...
Pitman Advanced Pub. Program. ISBN 0-273-08453-4. -- (1975). A theory of elasticity with microstructure for directionally ...
Boston: Pitman Advanced Pub. Program. pp. 134, 184. ISBN 978-0-273-08479-2. Braby, Michael F. (2004). The complete field guide ... "Jack Jumper Allergy Program". Department of Health and Human Services. Government of Tasmania. Retrieved 9 May 2015. Crozier, R ... However, the standardisation of M. pilosula venom is not validated, and the program is poorly funded. The Royal Hobart Hospital ... ISBN 978-0-691-05924-2. Trager, James C. (1988). Advances in myrmecology (1st ed.). Leiden, Netherlands: E.J. Brill. ISBN 978-0 ...
... inspiring evolutions and advances in thinking which eventually gave workers their necessary rights. As collective bargaining ... Institute for Advanced Labour Studies, AIAS, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam (2011). online ...
CS 4632: Advanced Mobile Robot Programming You are responsible for the changes to this schedule posted to the email list. Pick ...
Performance-based Advanced Programming Exam Tutorial. You will access SAS software during your exam. Please watch this ... Successful candidates should have experience in programming using SAS 9.4 and should be able to:. *Use advanced DATA step ... Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS 9.4 Advanced Programming Performance-Based Exam ... 10-15 programming projects and 10-15 standard exam questions.. *The programming projects will be assessed by a SAS scoring ...
This portion of the book will be of use even to advanced programmers who have worked with other Linux systems since it will ... Advanced Linux Programming is divided into two parts. The first covers generic UNIX system services, but with a particular eye ... I. ADVANCED UNIX PROGRAMMING WITH LINUX. 1. Getting Started. Editing with Emacs. Compiling with GCC. Automating the Process ... How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs. Index. Table of Program Listings. main.c (C source file),. reciprocal.cpp (C++ ...
David BausumAdvanced Programming in the Unix Environment is not a new book; it was first published in 1992. ... I have felt for many years that programming and construction are related. Migrating from DOS programming to Linux is like ... The program is interactive, and it allows a user to display and print (in both textural and graphical modes) current and ... Google Chromes Ad Filtering, Intel Expands Bug Bounty Program, GNOME 3.28 Beta and More ...
This paper presents a survey and comparison of significant diversity measures in the genetic programming literature. This study ... In K. E. Kinnear, Jr., editor, Advances in Genetic Programming, chapter 11, pages 243-263. MIT Press, 1994.Google Scholar ... Genetic Programming: On the Programming of Computers by Means of Natural Selection. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 1992.zbMATH ... In P. J. Angeline and K. E. Kinnear, Jr., editors, Advances in Genetic Programming 2, chapter 13, pages 259-278. MIT Press, ...
Contents Previous Next Index 14 Advanced Connectivity This chapter describes how to connect Maple to other applications. Maple ... Home : Support : Online Help : Manuals : Programming Guide : ProgrammingGuide/Chapter14 Contents Previous Next Index ... Program to add two numbers from Maple */. #include ,stdio.h,. #include ,stdlib.h,. #include ,maplec.h,. ALGEB myAdd( ... Program to add two numbers from Maple. INTEGER FUNCTION myAdd(kv, args). INCLUDE maplefortran.hf. INTEGER kv. INTEGER args. ...
This course covers advanced topics in R programming that are necessary for developing powerful, robust, and reusable data ... Topics covered include functional programming in R, robust error handling, object oriented programming, profiling and ... Welcome to Advanced R Programming. This course covers advanced topics in R programming that are necessary for developing ... This course covers advanced topics in R programming that are necessary for developing powerful, robust, and reusable data ...
Pan-American Advanced Studies Institutes Program (PASI). Program Solicitation NSF 03-506. Replaces Document(s):. NSF 01-48. ... Synopsis of Program:. The Pan American Advanced Study Institutes (PASI) Program, is a jointly supported initiative between the ... Cognizant Program Officer(s):. * Harold J. Stolberg, Program Coordinator, 935 N, telephone: (703) 292-8706, fax: (703) 292-9175 ... Pan American Advanced Studies Institutes are short courses of ten days to four weeks duration, at the advanced graduate and ...
One of the highly regarded books in this field is Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment. Now in its 3rd edition, ... Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment (APUE) is highly regarded as a solid reference for programming in the UNIX-based ... He is best known for his UNIX Network Programming series (1990, 1998, 1999), Advanced Programming in the UNIX Environment ( ... He served as a technical reviewer for the first edition of Advanced Programming in the UNIX® Environment. Rago currently works ...
This third volume of Advances in Genetic Programming highlights many of the recent technical advances in this increasingly ... Genetic programming is a form of evolutionary computation that evolves programs and program-like executable structures for ... Home The Arts Computer Science and Intelligent Systems Advances in Genetic Programming ... It does this by breeding programs over many generations, using the principles of natural selection, sexual recombination, and ...
... The following advanced professional education programs are offered that lead to the ... The following advanced professional education programs are offered that lead to the Doctor of Education or Doctor of Philosophy ...
... Use the Perl Library for Advanced Tasks & Using Production Quality Tools ... You will leave this course armed with the skills you need to handle advanced Perl development and scripting tasks. ...
Fundamentals to Advanced is a tour through the most important parts of R, the statistical programming language, from the very ... Data scientist, Columbia University adjunct Professor, author and organizer of the New York Open Statistical Programming meetup ... It covers reading data, programming basics, visualization. data munging, regression, classification, clustering, modern machine ... R Programming: Fundamentals to Advanced is a tour through the most important parts of R, the statistical programming language, ...
ETR is mainly based on multiple previous research programs at TU Eindhoven. ... supporting quick expansion of our aortic and pulmonary valve programs and strengthening our quest to redefine heart valve ... activities and acceleration of product and market development for the companys novel aortic and pulmonary valve programs. This ... Xeltis to advance he.... TU/e-spin-off Xeltis gathers €45 million Xeltis to advance heart valve programs * Xeltis ...
Initiative to improve medication safety and reduce accidental medication overdoses.
NSFs mission is to advance the progress of science, a mission accomplished by funding proposals for research and education ... Advanced Computing Systems & Services (ACSS): Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research program NSF ... program to provide advanced cyberinfrastructure (CI) capabilities and/or services in production operations to support the full ... This program complements investments in leadership-class computing and funds a federation of nationally-available HPC resources ...
The 3M Advanced CDI Transformation Program offers opportunities for long-term, sustained improvement, expanding an ... Implementing an advanced CDI program might seem too big to handle. With the 3M Advanced CDI Transformation Program, many ... 3M™ Advanced CDI Transformation Program *Provides a physician-focused CDI program to drive accurate quality profiles, ... Put the 3M Advanced CDI Transformation Program to work 3M Advanced CDI Transformation offers a new path for long-term, ...
... an aggregate of 446,026 of the Companys common stock has been purchased under the Stock Repurchase Program, for a... ... Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to an ... Advanced Emissions Solutions Announces Increase in Stock Repurchase Program. Published 5:06 PM ET Mon, 26 March 2018 Globe ... About Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.. Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. serves as the holding entity for a family of ...
Home » Products & Services » ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY VEHICLES MANUFACTURING LOAN PROGRAM LPO has $17.7 billion in loan authority to ... To date, the program has loaned $8 billion for projects that have supported the production of more than 4 million advanced ... Potential applicants may refer to Guidance for Applicants to the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program for ... potential applicants should refer to Guidance for Applicants to the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program for ...
2, notice is hereby given that the Advanced Technology Program Advisory Committee, National Institute of Standards and ... Technology (NIST), will meet Tuesday, February 13, 2001, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The Advanced Technology Program... ... Advanced Technology Program Advisory Committee which involve discussion of proposed funding of the Advanced Technology Program ... Advanced Technology Program Advisory Committee. A Notice by the National Institute of Standards and Technology on 01/30/2001. ...
The Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship is geared towards the academic endoscopist, focusing on teaching, technical and cognitive ... Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship Program - Sibley Memorial Hospital. Advanced Endoscopy Training position is available starting ... Program Length. The program length is two years.. How to Apply. Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV and three ... Fellows acquire hands-on training and experience in all advanced endoscopic procedures, including:. *Advanced endoscopic ...
Modules begin in the fall, spring, and summer, learn more about the program here! ... Harvard Graduate School of Educations online certificate program in Advanced Education Leadership provides skills to improve ... Related Programs. Program. Portfolio. Who Should Attend. Faculty Chair. Leading Learning: A CAEL Module 9/14/20 - 12/6/20 ... Payment or a purchase order must be received within thirty days of program acceptance and prior to the program start. While a ...
Looking to step up your workout program and see faster results? If so, there are seven ways you should consider getting in ... 7 Ways To Advance Your Workout Program. Shannon Clark. Read full profile ... Lets go over the top tips you must know to advance your workout program. ... Advancing your workout is something that does take some conscious time and effort because you have to plan to overload your ...
Sarahs experience in program administration, writing, and advocacy will help us realize that potential, collaborating with ... Sarahs experience in program administration, writing, and advocacy will help us realize that potential, collaborating with ... Signature programs include monthly small group meetings (PODS Meetups); DiabetesSisters Conferences throughout the U.S.; and ... Prior to that, she spent 13 years leading health promotion programs for college student populations in New York State, San ...
ABOUT OUR CLINCIAL PROGRAMS. Surface Pharmaceuticals is advancing three clinical programs: one in chronic dry eye disease (SURF ... Her experience will be invaluable as we seek to forge a path to advance our innovative clinical programs. ... Surface Pharmaceuticals Further Strengthens Board of Directors as Clinical Programs Advance Building Board leadership through ... Were proud to have Shelley join us to help guide our financial path as we advance in the clinic and as a company, said Kamran ...
2018Fellowship ProgramInterdisciplinarySearchMultidisciplinary programPalliative Care ProgramPracticeLung Disease ProgramInvestigatorsOutcomesGraduate2016CentersDoctoralDiploma programInitiativeTreatmentsStatistical ProgrammingApplicants2020PreparesProgram'sHealthcareLecturesCredentialADMISSIONSHealthPerl ProgrammingFellowsCardiacBiochemistryCampusInpatientRegressionLeadership ProgramMinimallyPrecisionUniversity'sProvideConsortiumCandidatesParticipantsRigorousDATACertificateAimsFortranScienceSupportGeneticCommitmentUnix EnvironmentMainHeart failureClinical trialsExperience
- HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., March 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADES) (the "Company" or "ADES") today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has approved the repurchase of up to an aggregate of $20 million of the Company's common stock in the open market. (cnbc.com)
- As of March 22, 2018, an aggregate of 446,026 of the Company's common stock has been purchased under the Stock Repurchase Program, for a total of $4.5 million, out of the allocated $20 million. (cnbc.com)
- The stock repurchase program will terminate on December 31, 2018 or upon utilization of the $20 million authorized repurchase amount, but may be extended by the Board. (cnbc.com)
- In 2018 RIT established a permanent ADVANCE office in Academic Affairs with a director and staff. (rit.edu)
- Cummins Inc. announced today that New York Moves Magazine (Moves Magazine) has recognized the Cummins Powers Women program in its 2018 Power Women Awards. (cummins.com)
- but only a small cadre of individuals with expertise in medical informatics existed in VA. To respond to this need, OAA, in collaboration with the Health Services Research and Development Service and the Chief Information Office, started the VA Medical Informatics Fellowship Program. (va.gov)
- The VA Medical Informatics Fellowship Program provides two years of post-residency / postdoctoral research and educational learning opportunities to board eligible or board certified physicians and dentists and postdoctoral associated health professionals at competitively selected VA sites. (va.gov)
- The fellowship program includes three trainees for the twelve month training program and offers unequaled opportunities in both peripheral vascular interventions as well as structural heart disease. (yale.edu)
- The primary goals of the Yale Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship Program (CCEP) are to train superb academic clinical cardiac electrophysiologists who understand and appreciate the basic mechanisms of normal and abnormal cardiac rhythms provide technically excellent and humane care to their patients and who advance the field through clinical practice, research and training. (yale.edu)
- In response, OAA started the HSR&D Fellowship Program to develop a cadre of physicians with health services expertise for the VA healthcare system and to foster the development of high quality health services research and development at local and national levels. (va.gov)
- This fellowship program seeks to apply the content expertise, mentoring, and educational infrastructure at selected COIN sites to provide advanced interprofessional training opportunities for physicians and associated health professionals in innovative health services research, implementation science, and healthcare system improvement. (va.gov)
- Harvard President Drew Faust today renewed the University's commitment to the vision of advancing interdisciplinary, collaborative science in general, and the Department of Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology (SCRB), the Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI), and the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering (WIBIE) in particular. (harvard.edu)
- If you want to advance critical, job-focused skills, you're invited to tap into free online training options or join Live Web classes , with a live instructor and software labs to practice - just like an in-person class. (sas.com)
- Advanced Practice students can expect one class day per week, on campus, with most students completing the program in 3-4 years. (okcu.edu)
- Piloted multi-level Women Leadership Development Program utilizing external and internal facilitators and experts as well as best practice benchmarking. (rit.edu)
- He worked as a process re-engineering consultant and business manager for 10 years in financial, insurance, and university settings then went on to build a successful consulting practice specializing in leadership development, organizational change and incentive programs for both the public and private sectors. (loyola.edu)
- If you're a massage therapist with a minimum of 500 hours of training or have equivalent training in another healthcare discipline, the Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program from National Holistic Institute (NHI) can provide the in-depth training, hands-on experience and industry guidance to take your practice and career to the next level. (nhi.edu)
- Ashland University's Accelerated Nursing Program can prepare you to practice the art and science of professional nursing on an accelerated level. (ashland.edu)
- The traditional BSN program at Ashland University, built on a century of excellence, prepares you to practice the art and science of professional nursing. (ashland.edu)
- The Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Family Practitioner track prepares you for advanced primary care practices from infancy to adulthood. (ashland.edu)
- Consider the MS/MSN to DNP, Advanced Practice program at Ashland University. (ashland.edu)
- F15 advanced version is for people that practice sport but wants to start now an new program and learn a. (calameo.com)
- Now open to early-career investigators committed to advancing research in SUDs and/or schizophrenia, the second annual Pathways program grants will provide funding for up to eight research projects with individual grant amounts of up to $100,000 per project. (yahoo.com)
- Our program is targeted to investigators with significant experience in neuroimaging who are eager to gain more tools and knowledge to apply to their work. (brainmapping.org)
- Pan American Advanced Studies Institutes are short courses ranging in length from ten days to one month duration, involving lectures, demonstrations, research seminars and discussions at the advanced graduate and post-doctoral level. (nsf.gov)
- The Certificate in Advanced Education Leadership (CAEL), based on the groundbreaking Doctor of Education Leadership (Ed.L.D.) program at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, provides current and aspiring education leaders with an innovative and flexible online learning experience that develops a robust understanding of the complexities within educational systems, while honing the leadership skills to create transformational change. (harvard.edu)
- However, we select only institutions that have programs rigorous enough to prepare students to enter graduate study after their initial three years. (nuhs.edu)
- The programs provide undergraduate and graduate education in health science professions. (ashland.edu)
- Program includes 12 credit hours of online, graduate-level coursework and a 48-hour practicum with a highly-qualified nursing education faculty member. (ashland.edu)
- Through AHN's seven hospitals and 17 orthopedic and rehabilitation centers across western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio, athletes are able to receive advanced testing, treatment and rehabilitation in close to home settings. (prweb.com)
- Allegheny Health Network is also home to a leading athletic concussion management program and is one of just a few medical centers in the country using a groundbreaking new concussion evaluation and management system called C3 Logix. (prweb.com)
- In 2013, VA HSR&D superseded the HSR&D Centers of Excellence program with 19 new Centers of Innovation (COINs) to advance research through innovations and partnerships with key stakeholders in the VHA healthcare system. (va.gov)
- The launch of the COINs represents a significant transformation in the mission and objectives of the HSR&D Centers program. (va.gov)
- Academic medical centers, such as UCLA, have an opportunity to integrate treatment advances into a comprehensive patient-centered heart failure management program. (uclahealth.org)
- Emphasize the need for developing networks linking academic centers with community physicians to manage these patients through the evolution of their disease pre and post advanced cardiac intervention. (uclahealth.org)
- Eligible non-physicians must have graduated from an accredited doctoral program that prepares them for eligibility for VA employment. (va.gov)
- This can be a doctoral program in a clinical discipline such as dentistry, optometry, podiatry, pharmacy or audiology / speech pathology, a PhD program in computer science or other relevant discipline, or medical school graduates who do not meet the criteria to apply as a physician. (va.gov)
- The Pan American Advanced Study Institutes (PASI) Program, is a jointly supported initiative between the Department of Energy (DOE) and the National Science Foundation (NSF). (nsf.gov)
- Strategic direction for the 501(c)3 nonprofit in the next 3 years includes a new initiative to address the unique challenges facing women with diabetes in minority communities, providing expertise in new publications on diabetes topics specific to women, growing educational and support programming both in person and online, engaging members with legislators at state and national levels, and expanding the organization's Board of Directors and Advisory Council. (prweb.com)
- A collaboration with particular relevance to mood disorders is the SUBNETS initiative, a UCSF-led research endeavor funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). (eurekalert.org)
- GALVESTON, Texas -- The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Profectus Biosciences, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Mapp Biopharmaceutical and Genevant Sciences Corp. have been awarded up to $35 million to advance the development of rapid-acting vaccines and broad-spectrum treatments of the highly-lethal hemorrhagic fever viruses Ebola and Marburg. (eurekalert.org)
- The NHLBI funds translational research programs, such as the VITA Program, to enable and accelerate the development of promising diagnostics and treatments for unmet and underserved medical needs. (nih.gov)
- Advances in Women's Health addresses advances, breakthroughs and treatments for conditions related to women's health, as well as preventive measures physicians can advise their patients to pursue. (reachmd.com)
- The initiation of a GEP program at Foundation Medicine is a natural extension of our work in redefining genomic biomarkers for precision oncology treatments, and we are excited to combine this expertise to help our biopharma partners optimize their clinical research development programs. (businesswire.com)
- R Programming: Fundamentals to Advanced is a tour through the most important parts of R, the statistical programming language, from the very basics to complex modeling. (informit.com)
- Data scientist, Columbia University adjunct Professor, author and organizer of the New York Open Statistical Programming meetup Jared P. Lander presents the 20 percent of R functionality to accomplish 80 percent of most statistics needs. (informit.com)
- Written by Matt and Joshua F. Wiley, Advanced R Statistical Programming and Data Models shows you how to conduct data analysis using the popular R language. (springer.com)
- Applicants must also meet all applicable eligibility requirements set forth in the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 , Interim Final Rule , as amended and corrected, Interpretive Rule , and Technical Support Document regarding determination and calculation methods for "substantially similar attributes" under the ATVM program. (energy.gov)
- To inquire about the application process and to learn more about the program, interested applicants should write to the site of their choice and send a cover letter and curriculum vitae to that site. (va.gov)
- Due to the limited number of seats and the large number of applicants, the program accepts only the most suitable applicants. (bcit.ca)
- The program is open to applicants worldwide (though we are unable cover costs of travel). (brainmapping.org)
- The Biotechnology - Advanced (Co-op) program prepares you with the scientific principles, techniques and skills required in industrial microbiology and chemistry. (centennialcollege.ca)
- The Nurse Educator Certificate Program is a fall start only program that prepares nurses to teach in a nursing education program or healthcare setting. (ashland.edu)
- This online track prepares you for an advanced level of patient care with a greater degree of autonomy. (ashland.edu)
- Regardless of where the care is given, who the payer is, which payment methodology is used or even the length of stay, the 3M Advanced CDI Transformation Program helps healthcare organizations build a clinical record that is complete, accurate and compliant. (3m.com)
- If your goal as a manual therapist is to collaborate with other healthcare professionals, to enhance your assessment skills, to provide patient-centered, safe and effective injury prevention and pain management, then this program is for you. (nhi.edu)
- Building on your skills earned with a Base Programming Credential, you will now work with SQL, the SAS Macro facility, and advanced coding techniques such as arrays, hash objects, and PROC FCMP. (sas.com)
- Which SAS programming credential should I select? (sas.com)
- Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the SAS 9.4 Advanced Programming Performance-Based Exam and hold a current SAS Base Programmer for SAS 9 or SAS Certified Specialist: Base Programming Using SAS 9.4 credential. (sas.com)
- Use exam ID A00-234 if you currently hold the SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9 credential. (sas.com)
- With an expanded CDI program, a health system can build an accurate reflection of its quality. (3m.com)
- Starting with the discovery phase of a 3M Advanced CDI Transformation Program engagement, 3M's consulting team works directly with health system physicians. (3m.com)
- Prior to that, she spent 13 years leading health promotion programs for college student populations in New York State, San Francisco, Montana, and Minnesota. (prweb.com)
- He earned his PhD from the University of California, Los Angeles, and his research focuses on using advanced quantitative methods to understand the complex interplays of psychological, social, and physiological processes in relation to psychological and physical health. (springer.com)
- State oral health programs should conduct a periodic assessment of laws, regulations, administrative policies, and systems-level strategies that offer the potential to reduce oral diseases. (cdc.gov)
- The state oral health program management will then have the information necessary to educate policy makers about how to increase the capacity and effectiveness of the state oral health program. (cdc.gov)
- Examples may be oral health policies, legislation, regulations, ordinances, guidelines and standards that promote optimal oral health such as water fluoridation and school-based or school-linked dental sealant programs, and statutory authority for the state oral health program or state dental director position. (cdc.gov)
- Improve how population-based interventions address established objectives that are informed by surveillance data and prioritized from the state oral health plan, the policy action plan, or the program strategic plan. (cdc.gov)
- Environment Assessment Instrument Tool (EAI) pdf icon [PDF-92 KB] - The EAI tool was designed to aid systematic assessment of community- and state-level environmental and policy factors that may impact oral health programs at various stages. (cdc.gov)
- Allegheny Health Network (AHN) today announced the engagement of Bill Moreau, DC, to assist the Network in its development of world class training facilities and programs geared toward helping elite athletes achieve their fullest potential. (prweb.com)
- The Allegheny Health Network Sports Complex at Cool Springs will offer outpatient orthopedic care, diagnostics, and athletic training programs, complemented by a state-of-the-art facility that features a regulation-sized soccer field, fitness center, basketball and volleyball courts, batting cages and a high-tech, multi-sport simulation center. (prweb.com)
- It also involves sharing the findings with the public and health professionals to implement medical advances and improve public health. (nih.gov)
- Elmhurst College students in the Bachelor of Science in health science technology program with pre-professional specialization in chiropractic medicine. (nuhs.edu)
- In 1991, the Office of Academic Affiliations (OAA) started VA's Advanced Fellowships Program in Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D). A broad array of concerns was challenging health care delivery in VA and the nation. (va.gov)
- Consider the Exercise Science program offered by Ashland University's College of Nursing and Health Sciences. (ashland.edu)
- The Advanced Entry Nursing program at the Dwight Schar College of Nursing and Health. (ashland.edu)
- That's why the doctors at Adventist Health Glendale's advanced surgical program are redefining the art of medicine. (adventisthealth.org)
- Devereux's Brief Intervention Program (BIP) is a licensed behavioral health residential setting which includes 24-hour supervision and therapeutic services. (devereux.org)
- Services are designed for youth who have significant deficits in social, behavioral, psychiatric, and psychological functioning and who require active treatment in an environment with a high degree of oversight, intensive programming, treatment, and continuous supervision provided by professional behavioral health staff to stabilize current crisis. (devereux.org)
- Most programs combine several funding sources that can include billing revenue, investment by the home organization, partnership with health plans, and/or grants and philanthropy. (capc.org)
- After completing his heart failure/transplant fellowship with New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Dr. McCants most recently led the heart failure and transplant program at Piedmont Health in Atlanta. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- The program recruits 9 fellows per year and provides a comprehensive training in general cardiology that leads to eligibility for certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine. (yale.edu)
- For those fellows pursuing advanced training in cardiac imaging, a physics course is provided that meets NRC requirements for level II certification. (yale.edu)
- The re-invention and re-focus of these HSR&D Advanced Fellowship host sites will offer unique opportunities for OAA Advanced Fellows. (va.gov)
- The Advanced Heart Failure Program at BIDMC brings together a multidisciplinary team of cardiologists and cardiac surgeons who are experts in diagnosing and treating all stages of heart failure using the latest advances. (bidmc.org)
- Interventional cardiology: The main objective of the Fellowship Training Program in Interventional Cardiology is to provide an academically and clinically rigorous training program for the cardiology trainee to obtain the necessary skills in cardiac interventional procedures. (yale.edu)
- Over the next decade, we will see a dramatic increase in the number of patients in the community with advanced heart failure who can benefit from advanced therapies for complex cardiac disease. (uclahealth.org)
- The AdvanceRIT program influences long-term changes that transform RIT's culture, promote inclusion, and expand the representation of women on campus and among leadership. (rit.edu)
- Located in the heart of Northwestern University's Evanston campus, the James L. Allen Center is the home of the Kellogg School of Management's Executive Education programs and hosts more than 6,000 executives annually. (asts.org)
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Campus / Advanced Education Program in Periodontology is located in Minneapolis, MN, in an urban setting. (petersons.com)
- Our 2011 Fifth Annual Summer Program will run from July 11 through July 22 and will be held on the UCLA campus. (brainmapping.org)
- Generally speaking, these programs do not look at all payers, mostly focus on inpatient visits, and many only review cases for inpatient stays longer than two or three days. (3m.com)
- The program includes 24 required months of inpatient rotations, a continuity outpatient clinic, and dedicated research time. (yale.edu)
- Evaluating patient need, service requirements, and stakeholder priorities for the inpatient program. (capc.org)
- Incorporating needs assessment and stakeholder priorities into design of a high-quality inpatient program. (capc.org)
- Use this toolkit to learn about financing strategies for inpatient and community-based programs, design of a business plan and budget, building financial partnerships, and operating efficiently so as to control costs while delivering high-quality care. (capc.org)
- If so, Ashland University's nationally-accredited Athletic Training program will provide you with a strong foundation in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of injuries and illnesses in a variety of settings so you'll. (ashland.edu)
- Look no further than Ashland University's nationally ranked Dietetics program. (ashland.edu)
- The book is designed to provide a comprehensive knowledge of programming in C for the UNIX environment. (infoq.com)
- This webinar will orient potential proposers on the ACSS program, clarify changes from the previous solicitation, describe various details of NSF 19-587, and provide a Q&A session to help improve the quality of proposals. (nsf.gov)
- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. serves as the holding entity for a family of companies that provide emissions solutions to customers in the power generation and other industries. (cnbc.com)
- The co-op option in this program will provide you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while you complete three work terms as an employee in the field. (centennialcollege.ca)
- They provide improvement in symptoms if you have advanced heart failure that has not responded to medical management. (bidmc.org)
- The BIDMC VAD program is a multidisciplinary team of heart failure cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, nurse coordinators, social workers, nutritionists, pharmacists, infectious disease specialists, anesthesiologists, and palliative care specialists who provide world class care for patients with end stage heart failure who require advanced heart failure therapies. (bidmc.org)
- In this second lecture in the series, Ralf digs into Type Classes , which are type system constructs that were originally introduced to provide a form of ad hoc polymorphism (i.e., an advanced form of overloading). (msdn.com)
- Advanced Protection is a big step in the right direction to provide different levels of protection for different people, and other companies and platforms should follow suit. (eff.org)
- We look forward to working more closely with Dr. Moreau to enhance and expand our programs, particularly as we're poised to open a new sports complex in Bethel Park that will enable us to provide exceptional training, injury prevention, rehabilitation and performance improvement services for athletes of all ages and levels," Dr. DeMeo said. (prweb.com)
- The NSERC CREATE Training Program in Integrated Sensor Systems has been specially designed to meet this need, and to provide exposure to a wide range of key techniques and applications. (mcgill.ca)
- As well, the CREATE program can provide qualified students with financial awards to for students undertaking the program. (mcgill.ca)
- Under this program, Foundation Medicine will initially provide research-use only GEP for its biopharma partners. (businesswire.com)
- In a move to advance data science in the enterprise, IBM has joined the R Consortium to better support the R programming language. (eweek.com)
- The R Consortium , an open-source foundation to support the R programming language and its user community, today announced that IBM has joined the organization as a Platinum member, the highest level of membership available. (eweek.com)
- ONLY candidates invited for an interview will need to submit Official TOEFL scores from ETS to the program. (siue.edu)
- An additional 1 to 3 years training in advanced multimodality cardiovascular imaging is available to select candidates. (yale.edu)
- Second priority candidates, please contact Program Head Irene Dorocicz for additional information if you are interested in applying to this program. (bcit.ca)
- Participants who wish to earn the certificate must complete the Leading Learning module and can select three of the remaining four modules to complete within 24 months of beginning the program. (harvard.edu)
- Program is limited to 40 participants. (asts.org)
- Naturalists and program participants alike are drawn to the beauty and mystery of fungi… but so often, our knowledge only scratches the surface (much like the way a mushroom is only a small part of the larger organism). (naturalsciences.org)
- Students can participate in the ISS program in several different ways including via funded research projects, travel funding or simply as participants in workshops, courses and events. (mcgill.ca)
- Use advanced DATA step programming statements to solve complex problems. (sas.com)
- The program is interactive, and it allows a user to display and print (in both textural and graphical modes) current and historical data about stocks, options and market indices. (linuxjournal.com)
- This course covers advanced topics in R programming that are necessary for developing powerful, robust, and reusable data science tools. (coursera.org)
- It covers reading data, programming basics, visualization. (informit.com)
- You then learn the basics of data and programming using these skills to munge and prepare data for analysis. (informit.com)
- R is a flexible and robust programming language and using it requires understanding how it handles data. (informit.com)
- It is a free and open-source programming language for statistical computing and provides an interactive environment for data analysis, modeling and visualization. (eweek.com)
- Experienced SAS programmers who have a sound understanding of DATA step processing and who want to write SAS programs that are efficient, reusable and dynamic. (sas.com)
- Before attending this course, you should have at least nine months of SAS programming experience and should have completed the SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course. (sas.com)
- This course is for SAS programmers who want to learn advanced techniques within the DATA step and procedures. (sas.com)
- The course builds on the concepts that are presented in the SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course. (sas.com)
- Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course or have equivalent knowledge. (sas.com)
- Carry out a variety of advanced statistical analyses including generalized additive models, mixed effects models, multiple imputation, machine learning, and missing data techniques using R. Each chapter starts with conceptual background information about the techniques, includes multiple examples using R to achieve results, and concludes with a case study. (springer.com)
- The NIST Office of Weights and Measures (OWM) uses these guidelines when evaluating advanced mass calibration data for State laboratories that request technical support, recognition, and/or NVLAP accreditation. (gpo.gov)
- Advanced echo training to achieve level III emphasizes higher level of skills in 2D transesophageal echocardiography, the use of 3D transesophageal echo acquisition and analysis of 3D data in echo lab, interventional procedures and intraoperative echocardiography. (yale.edu)
- The download advanced programming for the of s class and data is out the nonlocality. (thelostdogs.com)
- Dr. Sullivan is also presenting key data from the HSV-2 program in a poster at the conference. (fiercebiotech.com)
- The Certificate in Advanced Education Leadership application is now closed. (harvard.edu)
- This is an online certificate program with significant job-embedded learning. (harvard.edu)
- Following the successful completion of four modules, a final assignment will be required to receive the Certificate in Advanced Education Leadership. (harvard.edu)
- In the New Testament: Advanced Gospel Studies Certificate Program you'll study the four gospels in detail. (logos.com)
- Complete all Mobile Ed courses in this certificate program. (logos.com)
- Write a 750-word response on any topic covered for each course in the certificate program. (logos.com)
- Email [email protected] once you have completed all videos and quizzes and have posted responses in the appropriate Faithlife group for each Mobile Ed course in the certificate program. (logos.com)
- Please include your full name, title of completed certificate program, and links for each Faithlife group post in your email. (logos.com)
- Our certificate program team will review the application and email the Certificate of Completion once you have completed all requirements. (logos.com)
- This post-bachelor's certificate program consists of online coursework and. (ashland.edu)
- The Advanced Power and Energy for Undersea Applications program aims to develop component, subsystem and system technologies for advanced high-energy density and power density propulsion systems, and enabling increased endurance and reliability in an air-independent environment. (navy.mil)
- This proposed research aims to develop advanced membranes with better permeability, fouling resistance, and excellent mechanical strength using novel fabrication methods that scale to large areas. (mit.edu)
- Foundation Medicine's molecular information platform aims to improve day-to-day care for patients by serving the needs of clinicians, academic researchers and drug developers to help advance the science of molecular medicine in cancer. (businesswire.com)
- More than 160 delegates from 30 different countries (including Australia, Singapore, South Africa and U.S.) are converging on the Vale Hotel Golf and Spa Resort to join the first European Science Foundation Summer School on Nanomedicine, designed to promote advanced training in the field and to foster discussion and the exchange of ideas on this important new subject. (nanotech-now.com)
- The Advanced Environmental Education (EE) series of workshops is designed for environmental educators who want to deepen their knowledge of the natural world through interactions with veteran naturalists and natural science experts. (naturalsciences.org)
- These important, forward-looking programs are vital to the future of Harvard science," Faust said. (harvard.edu)
- To qualify, you must complete 90 credits of undergraduate coursework in the qualifying bachelor of science program at your university (listed below). (nuhs.edu)
- Ball State University students in the Bachelor of Science in pre-medical preparation program. (nuhs.edu)
- South Dakota State University students in the Bachelor of Science in biology program with pre-professional specialization in chiropractic medicine. (nuhs.edu)
- NUHS students in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science program , with completion of specified prerequisite courses. (nuhs.edu)
- The Exercise Science program is a comprehensive major that provides invaluable opportunities for. (ashland.edu)
- The Masters of Science in Applied Exercise Science program at Ashland University is a unique online program designed to advance the skills and knowledge of current exercise professionals. (ashland.edu)
- The program has an annual review of all current performers to cover current Navy science and technology (S&T) efforts in the areas of air-independent energy, propulsion technologies for unmanned undersea vehicles (UUVs) and undersea weapons. (navy.mil)
- LPO has $17.7 billion in loan authority to support the manufacture of eligible light-duty vehicles and qualifying components under the Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing Loan Program (ATVM) , authorized by the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. (energy.gov)
- Coupled with recent private funding announcements for companies including Terrestrial Energy and Transatomic Power, the DOE's support could help jump-start a sector that promises to make real the long-awaited renaissance of nuclear power (see "Advanced Nuclear Startup Terrestrial Energy Lands Initial Funding" ). (technologyreview.com)
- A gift of $20 million from the Ray and Dagmar Dolby Family Fund to the Department of Psychiatry at UC San Francisco will support research on mood disorders, aiming to rapidly advance the understanding and treatment of depression, bipolar disorder and related illnesses. (eurekalert.org)
- Our family is pleased to support UCSF as it advances this research to foster greater knowledge and understanding, and break down the stigma around mental illness. (eurekalert.org)
- Every minute counts when getting stroke patients to the hospital, which is why The Valley Hospital - a leader in stroke care - offers an Advanced Stroke Life Support class for emergency medical services (EMS) personnel. (valleyhealth.com)
- This paper presents a survey and comparison of significant diversity measures in the genetic programming literature. (springer.com)
- This study builds on previous work by the authors to gain a deeper understanding of the conditions under which genetic programming evolution is successful. (springer.com)
- A metric for genetic programs and fitness sharing. (springer.com)
- editors, Proceedings of the European Conference on Genetic Programming , volume 1802 of LNCS , pages 259-270, Edinburgh, 15-16 April 2000. (springer.com)
- Fitness sharing in genetic programming. (springer.com)
- Genetic programming exploratory power and the discovery of functions. (springer.com)
- Evolution of genetic programming populations. (springer.com)
- Anticorrelation measures in genetic programming. (springer.com)
- Efficiently representing populations in genetic programming. (springer.com)
- Context preserving crossover in genetic programming. (springer.com)
- Survey and analysis of diversity measures in genetic programming. (springer.com)
- Genetic programming is a form of evolutionary computation that evolves programs and program-like executable structures for developing reliable time-and cost-effective applications. (mit.edu)
- This third volume of Advances in Genetic Programming highlights many of the recent technical advances in this increasingly popular field. (mit.edu)
- We trust that the commitment of this group of professionals and lay people dedicated to oncology will amplify the potential for advancing multidisciplinary treatment. (cancernetwork.com)
- A greater national and international financial commitment to advancing ecosystem services and natural capital accounting would likely have broad, long-term economic and environmental benefits. (pnas.org)
- Specialized devices placed inside your body can manage advanced heart failure by regulating your heart beat, pumping blood throughout your body, or even tracking your vital signs to improve your treatment. (bidmc.org)
- BIDMC's Advanced Heart Failure Program can treat various heart failure symptoms with a range of devices: Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs) are implantable devices that detect life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and correct them by delivering a jolt of electricity. (bidmc.org)
- These are important treatment options for patients with advanced heart failure and cardiogenic shock awaiting more durable options. (bidmc.org)
- The Yale Center for Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplantation has received ACGME certification as an approved center to offer Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Certification, as developed by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). (yale.edu)
- Norton Heart & Vascular Institute is the leading provider of advanced heart failure care in Kentucky, Louisville and Southern Indiana. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- Led by Kelly C. McCants, M.D. , our Advanced Heart Failure Program exceeds national benchmarks. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- Dr. McCants returned to Louisville to lead the Norton Heart & Vascular Institute Advanced Heart Failure Program. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- The goal of Norton Heart & Vascular Institute Advanced Heart Failure Program is to maintain each patient in the outpatient setting. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- We offer the latest in advanced heart failure monitoring technology to detect signs of reduced heart function before you ever feel any symptoms. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- Our program was the first in Kentucky to implement the REDS Vest, designed to detect increases in water retention, a sign of heart failure. (nortonhealthcare.com)
- With more than 25 years of experience developing advanced mercury control solutions, ADA delivers proprietary environmental technologies, equipment and specialty chemicals that enable coal-fueled boilers to meet emissions regulations. (cnbc.com)
- Sarah's experience in program administration, writing, and advocacy will help us realize that potential, collaborating with partners to address common goals. (prweb.com)
- Her experience will be invaluable as we seek to forge a path to advance our innovative clinical programs. (prnewswire.com)