Cobalt: A trace element that is a component of vitamin B12. It has the atomic symbol Co, atomic number 27, and atomic weight 58.93. It is used in nuclear weapons, alloys, and pigments. Deficiency in animals leads to anemia; its excess in humans can lead to erythrocytosis.Cobalt Radioisotopes: Unstable isotopes of cobalt that decay or disintegrate emitting radiation. Co atoms with atomic weights of 54-64, except 59, are radioactive cobalt isotopes.Cobalt Isotopes: Stable cobalt atoms that have the same atomic number as the element cobalt, but differ in atomic weight. Co-59 is a stable cobalt isotope.Nickel: A trace element with the atomic symbol Ni, atomic number 28, and atomic weight 58.69. It is a cofactor of the enzyme UREASE.Biological Products: Complex pharmaceutical substances, preparations, or matter derived from organisms usually obtained by biological methods or assay.Chromium: A trace element that plays a role in glucose metabolism. It has the atomic symbol Cr, atomic number 24, and atomic weight 52. According to the Fourth Annual Report on Carcinogens (NTP85-002,1985), chromium and some of its compounds have been listed as known carcinogens.Chromium Alloys: Specific alloys not less than 85% chromium and nickel or cobalt, with traces of either nickel or cobalt, molybdenum, and other substances. They are used in partial dentures, orthopedic implants, etc.Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Protoporphyrins: Porphyrins with four methyl, two vinyl, and two propionic acid side chains attached to the pyrrole rings. Protoporphyrin IX occurs in hemoglobin, myoglobin, and most of the cytochromes.Metals: Electropositive chemical elements characterized by ductility, malleability, luster, and conductance of heat and electricity. They can replace the hydrogen of an acid and form bases with hydroxyl radicals. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Base Sequence: The sequence of PURINES and PYRIMIDINES in nucleic acids and polynucleotides. It is also called nucleotide sequence.Amino Acid Sequence: The order of amino acids as they occur in a polypeptide chain. This is referred to as the primary structure of proteins. It is of fundamental importance in determining PROTEIN CONFORMATION.Kinetics: The rate dynamics in chemical or physical systems.Metals, Heavy: Metals with high specific gravity, typically larger than 5. They have complex spectra, form colored salts and double salts, have a low electrode potential, are mainly amphoteric, yield weak bases and weak acids, and are oxidizing or reducing agents (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Dairy Products: Raw and processed or manufactured milk and milk-derived products. These are usually from cows (bovine) but are also from goats, sheep, reindeer, and water buffalo.Escherichia coli: A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.Porphyrins: A group of compounds containing the porphin structure, four pyrrole rings connected by methine bridges in a cyclic configuration to which a variety of side chains are attached. The nature of the side chain is indicated by a prefix, as uroporphyrin, hematoporphyrin, etc. The porphyrins, in combination with iron, form the heme component in biologically significant compounds such as hemoglobin and myoglobin.Zinc: A metallic element of atomic number 30 and atomic weight 65.38. It is a necessary trace element in the diet, forming an essential part of many enzymes, and playing an important role in protein synthesis and in cell division. Zinc deficiency is associated with ANEMIA, short stature, HYPOGONADISM, impaired WOUND HEALING, and geophagia. It is known by the symbol Zn.Cloning, Molecular: The insertion of recombinant DNA molecules from prokaryotic and/or eukaryotic sources into a replicating vehicle, such as a plasmid or virus vector, and the introduction of the resultant hybrid molecules into recipient cells without altering the viability of those cells.Vitamin B 12: A cobalt-containing coordination compound produced by intestinal micro-organisms and found also in soil and water. Higher plants do not concentrate vitamin B 12 from the soil and so are a poor source of the substance as compared with animal tissues. INTRINSIC FACTOR is important for the assimilation of vitamin B 12.CobamidesTungsten Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain tungsten as an integral part of the molecule.Consumer Product SafetyCorrinoids: Cyclic TETRAPYRROLES based on the corrin skeleton.Bacterial Proteins: Proteins found in any species of bacterium.Oxidation-Reduction: A chemical reaction in which an electron is transferred from one molecule to another. The electron-donating molecule is the reducing agent or reductant; the electron-accepting molecule is the oxidizing agent or oxidant. Reducing and oxidizing agents function as conjugate reductant-oxidant pairs or redox pairs (Lehninger, Principles of Biochemistry, 1982, p471).Glycosylation End Products, Advanced: Products derived from the nonenzymatic reaction of GLUCOSE and PROTEINS in vivo that exhibit a yellow-brown pigmentation and an ability to participate in protein-protein cross-linking. These substances are involved in biological processes relating to protein turnover and it is believed that their excessive accumulation contributes to the chronic complications of DIABETES MELLITUS.Molecular Structure: The location of the atoms, groups or ions relative to one another in a molecule, as well as the number, type and location of covalent bonds.Spectrophotometry, Atomic: Spectrophotometric techniques by which the absorption or emmision spectra of radiation from atoms are produced and analyzed.Iron: A metallic element with atomic symbol Fe, atomic number 26, and atomic weight 55.85. It is an essential constituent of HEMOGLOBINS; CYTOCHROMES; and IRON-BINDING PROTEINS. It plays a role in cellular redox reactions and in the transport of OXYGEN.Genes, Bacterial: The functional hereditary units of BACTERIA.Mutation: Any detectable and heritable change in the genetic material that causes a change in the GENOTYPE and which is transmitted to daughter cells and to succeeding generations.Organometallic Compounds: A class of compounds of the type R-M, where a C atom is joined directly to any other element except H, C, N, O, F, Cl, Br, I, or At. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Catalysis: The facilitation of a chemical reaction by material (catalyst) that is not consumed by the reaction.Product Labeling: Use of written, printed, or graphic materials upon or accompanying a product or its container or wrapper. It includes purpose, effect, description, directions, hazards, warnings, and other relevant information.Fraud: Exploitation through misrepresentation of the facts or concealment of the purposes of the exploiter.Medicare Assignment: Concept referring to the standardized fees for services rendered by health care providers, e.g., laboratories and physicians, and reimbursement for those services under Medicare Part B. It includes acceptance by the physician.Insurance, Health, Reimbursement: Payment by a third-party payer in a sum equal to the amount expended by a health care provider or facility for health services rendered to an insured or program beneficiary. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)Competitive Bidding: Pricing statements presented by more than one party for the purpose of securing a contract.Purchasing, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the purchasing of supplies and equipment.Chlorine Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain chlorine as an integral part of the molecule.LiechtensteinEuropean Union: The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)IcelandIndustry: Any enterprise centered on the processing, assembly, production, or marketing of a line of products, services, commodities, or merchandise, in a particular field often named after its principal product. Examples include the automobile, fishing, music, publishing, insurance, and textile industries.EuropeConsumer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a benefit or service received.Animal Testing Alternatives: Procedures, such as TISSUE CULTURE TECHNIQUES; mathematical models; etc., when used or advocated for use in place of the use of animals in research or diagnostic laboratories.Yttrium: An element of the rare earth family of metals. It has the atomic symbol Y, atomic number 39, and atomic weight 88.91. In conjunction with other rare earths, yttrium is used as a phosphor in television receivers and is a component of the yttrium-aluminum garnet (YAG) lasers.Legislation, Drug: Laws concerned with manufacturing, dispensing, and marketing of drugs.Surface Properties: Characteristics or attributes of the outer boundaries of objects, including molecules.Contract Services: Outside services provided to an institution under a formal financial agreement.United States
Allergic contact dermatitis
Cobalt chloride - metal found in medical products; hair dye; antiperspirant; metal-plated objects such as snaps, buttons or ... cosmetic products, and fabric finishes. Often released into products by the use of formaldehyde releasers such as ... and dental products Formaldehyde - preservative with multiple uses, e.g., in paper products, paints, medications, household ... preservative in cosmetic products (self-tanners, shampoo, nail polish, sunscreen) and in industrial products (polishes, paints ...
... is used as a flux in ceramic glazes; and creates blues with copper and pinks with cobalt. Lithium oxide reacts ... Lithium metal might be obtained from lithium oxide by electrolysis, releasing oxygen as by-product. Lithium Lithium peroxide ... Lithium cobalt oxide Pradyot Patnaik. Handbook of Inorganic Chemicals. McGraw-Hill, 2002, ISBN 0-07-049439-8 Wietelmann, Ulrich ...
This product is now known as Cobalt, and is also offered in several sub-versions with different feature sets and price points. ... Debuted in 2001, Cobalt competes with Solid Edge, SolidWorks, CATIA, NX, and Pro/Engineer. Xenon is the mid-level product in ... Cobalt is Ashlar-Vellum's top-level product for 3D modeling and CAD on Mac and Windows. It integrates parametric wireframe, ... The Ashlar-Vellum product family features the Designer Elements including Graphite, Cobalt, Xenon and Argon. Graphite offers 2D ...
List of companies of Guatemala
Later, cobalt carbonyl became Strem Chemical's first commercial product. Strem Chemicals manufactures and markets specialty ... Irving Wender's laboratory learning to synthesize and use cobalt carbonyl. They discussed setting up a chemical company, which ... and supplies about 4,500 specialty products in the area of metals, inorganics, organometallics and nanomaterials. Strem ...
Here the mineral is probably a post-mining product. Caldbeck Fells and Tsumeb are the only reported localities for ianbruceite ... chalcopyrite and cobalt-bearing köttigite as rounded pink aggregates, or more rarely pale pink to colorless monoclinic blades, ... as well as irregular black patches of a cobalt-bearing manganese oxide, adamite and an unidentified copper silicate. At the ... material from the Driggith mine has traces of cobalt. It was first discovered at Tsumeb, approved by the International ...
Bindura Nickel Corporation
Fertilizer products, primarily phosphates and nitrogen: Sales of fertilizer products represented 6% of total company revenues ... Vale also produces manganese, ferroalloys, copper, bauxite, potash, kaolin, and cobalt. The company also currently operates ... In 2014, Vale sold its interest in Fosbrasil S.A., a manufacturer of phosphate-based products. In 2015, the company announced ... In 2014, Vale sold 9 million metric tonnes of fertilizer products. Copper: Sales of copper concentrate represented 4% of total ...
The crude annulation product is treated with 10% potassium hydroxide in methanol to saponify the ester side product formed from ... Conjugated enynes have also been used for benzannulation reactions catalyzed by cobalt. This type of benzannulation involves a ... These reactions utilize 1,3-bis(diphenylphosphino)propane (dppp) substituted cobalt catalyst in the presence of powdered zinc ... In dichloromethane, the symmetrical benzannulation products are yielded but in tetrahydrofuran (THF), unsymmetrical ...
R. Tom Baker
... cobalt(I) [Co(CO)4(CF3)] as a Precursor to New Cobalt Trifluoromethyl and Difluorocarbene Complexes". Organometallics. 34 (18 ... his research was focused on developing and applying inorganic homogeneous catalysis to industrial products such as ... Harrison, Daniel J.; Lee, Graham M.; Leclerc, Matthew C.; Korobkov, Ilia; Baker, R. Tom (11 December 2013). "Cobalt ... transition metal complexes by directly introducing difluorocarbene ligands to transition metal centres such as cobalt and ...
With acids, the products of decomposition are dimethylglyoxime, cobalt salts, and pyridine; with bases, derivatives of other ... 14 H2O Using cobalt(II) acetate in place of cobalt(II) chloride produce aceto(pyridine)cobaloxime. This acetate can be ... The reduction products of cobaloxime depends on the conditions. At pH near 7, a cobaloxime with a CoII center is formed. With a ... Cobalt(III) is bound to two dimethylglyoximate ligands, i.e., mono-deprotonated dimethylglyoxime, in the equatorial plane. ...
Manganese, cobalt and nickel may also occur in small amounts. Magnesite occurs as veins in and an alteration product of ... Light burnt' product generally refers to calcination commencing at 450 °C and proceeding to an upper limit of 900 °C - which ... Above 900 °C, the material loses its reactive crystalline structure and reverts to the chemically inert 'dead-burnt' product- ... Calcination temperatures determine the reactivity of resulting oxide products and the classifications of light burnt and dead ...
The low-level radioactive "slag and tailings produced during the re-refining of by-products from uranium refining has also had ... In 1997 soil samples taken from beyond the boundaries of the mine site showed the presences of arsenic, cobalt, nickel, silver ... When manufacturing operations shut down in 1961, nearly 100 years of hazardous by-products and residues were left behind on the ... These included a "complex blend of toxic compounds; metals like cobalt, copper, nickel; and low-level radioactive wastes". The ...
The cobalt trapping reagent is called a persistent radical and the cobalt-capped polymer chain is said to be dormant. CMRP can ... In hydrocarboxylations hydrogen is replaced by water or an alcohol and the reaction product is a carboxylic acid or an ester. ... Cobalt mediated radical polymerization can proceed by catalytic chain transfer or by degenerative transfer: Cobalt catalysts ( ... 1,2,5,6-η)-1,5-Cyclooctadiene][(1,2,3-η)-2-cycloocten-1-yl]cobalt " Inorganic Syntheses 1977, 17, 112-15. Cobalt-Catalyzed ...
Synthesis of carbon nanotubes
Later that year the team used a composite of graphite and metal catalyst particles (the best yield was from a cobalt and nickel ... Together with metal oxide supports they may therefore attach to or become incorporated into the CNT product. The presence of ... During CVD, a substrate is prepared with a layer of metal catalyst particles, most commonly nickel, cobalt, iron, or a ... Fullerenes and carbon nanotubes are not necessarily products of high-tech laboratories; they are commonly formed in such ...
Xinjiang Xinxin Mining Industry Company
Economy of Queensland
Near Townsville is a major nickel and cobalt refinery known as Queensland Nickel. Until an extensive rail network developed in ... Queensland generated 19.5% of Australia's gross domestic product in the 2008-09 financial year. The economy is primarily built ... In the 2006-07 financial year mining contributed 9% of Queensland's GSP(Gross State Product). Queensland has significant coal, ... the state early industries depended on seaports to get their products to market. The largest ports in Queensland are the Port ...
Common indicators are cobalt(II) chloride and methyl violet. Cobalt (II) chloride is deep blue when dry and pink when wet. It ... Due to the lack of regulations for domestic water filtration products, no studies validate the manufacturer claims regarding ... Due to the connection between cancer and cobalt chloride, it has been forbidden in Europe on silica gel. In many items, ... Record in the Household Products Database of NLM UK Material Safety Datasheet Silica Gel with Moisture indicator: Instructions ...
Asa Resources Group
... as an alteration product of realgar, orpiment, or Cu-Ni arsenides. Cobalt-rich varieties are found in the oxidised zone of ... It forms a series with β-Roselite, where cobalt replaces some of the magnesium, and with gaitite, where zinc replaces the ... Talmessite is a hydrated calcium magnesium arsenate, often with significant amounts of cobalt or nickel. It was named in 1960 ... but nickel-rich varieties are pale green and cobalt-rich varieties may be brownish, pink or the purple colour typical of many ...
Natural resource economics
Cobalt had been in an iffy supply status ever since the Belgian Congo (world's only significant source of cobalt) was given a ... more efficient manufacturing of the final consumer product, more durable and longer-lasting consumer products, and even a ... While the cobalt supply was disrupted and the price shot up, nickel and other substitutes were pressed into service. Following ... An important way of getting around a cobalt situation or a "Resource War" situation is to use substitutes for a material in its ...
Johnson Matthey Battery Systems
Currently, it works mainly with Lithium Iron Phosphate and Lithium NCM (Nickel Cobalt Manganese) chemistries. It is also ... leisure products such as electric bicycles and powered golf trolleys and other applications such as portable credit card ... a manufacturer producing batteries for mobile phones and portable products. MPower was working on a battery to be used in ... allowing the company to deploy a range of cell chemistry for its automotive products. ...
Retene, a product of pyrolysis of conifer trees, is an indicator of forest fires. Levoglucosan is a pyrolysis product of ... Coal combustion produces emissions containing aluminium, arsenic, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, mercury, selenium, and ... It is commonly an unwanted by-product of fires (including stoves, candles, oil lamps, and fireplaces), but may also be used for ... As the bread heats up, the products of combustion increase in size. The fumes initially produced are invisible but become ...
It is one of only four elements that are magnetic at or near room temperature, the others being iron, cobalt and gadolinium. ... Meteoric nickel is found in combination with iron, a reflection of the origin of those elements as major end products of ... For kamacite, the alloy is usually in the proportion of 90:10 to 95:5, although impurities (such as cobalt or carbon) may be ... Stable isotope nickel-60 is the daughter product of the extinct radionuclide 60 Fe, which decays with a half-life of 2.6 ...
Catalytic chain transfer
The best recognized chain transfer catalysts are low spin cobalt(II) complexes and organo-cobalt(III) species, which function ... The major products of catalytic chain transfer polymerization are vinyl terminated polymer chains. One of the major drawbacks ... However, the resulting product is so hindered that the species undergoes fragmentation, leading eventually to telechelic ... Gridnev, A. A.; Ittel, S. D.; Wayland, B. B.; Fryd, M. (1996). "Isotopic Investigation of Hydrogen Transfer Related to Cobalt- ...
More potent for use in blood doping is Co2+ (administered as Cobalt(II) chloride, CoCl2). Cobalt chloride has been known to be ... Blood doping is defined as the use of illicit products (e.g. erythropoietin (EPO), darbepoetin-alfa, hypoxia-inducible factor ( ... The effect wears off when the HIF stabilizers, cobalt chloride/desferrioxamine is excreted and/or decayed by the body. Myo- ... Particularly of note is the cobalt complex, cobalamin (Vitamin B12) commonly used as a dietary supplement. Cobalamin is an ...
Cobalt Nickel Copper Zinc Gallium Germanium Arsenic Selenium Bromine Krypton Rubidium Strontium Yttrium Zirconium Niobium ... Francium-223, the only naturally occurring isotope of francium, is the product of the alpha decay of actinium-227 and ... Cobaltocene, Co(C5H5)2, is a metallocene, the cobalt analogue of ferrocene. It is a dark purple solid. Cobaltocene has 19 ... The new product exhibited chemical properties of an alkali metal (such as coprecipitating with caesium salts), which led Perey ...
Senarai reka cipta pada zaman pertengahan Islam Bahasa Melayu, ensiklopedia bebas
In closed cell experiments, the products are captured, for example by catalytically recombining the products in a separate part ... Several medium and heavy elements like calcium, titanium, chromium, manganese, iron, cobalt, copper and zinc have been reported ... The products formed via these decay pathways are:. 4He* → n + 3He + 3.3 MeV (ratio=50%). 4He* → p + 3H + 4.0 MeV (ratio=50%). 4 ... Lack of expected reaction products. Conventional deuteron fusion is a two-step process,[text 6] in which an unstable high ...
Gadolinium, ìwé-ìmọ̀ ọ̀fẹ́
Plastics and rubber are really the final product, created after one or more polymers or additives have been added to a resin ... The wear resistance of tools is derived from cemented carbides with the metal phase of cobalt and nickel typically added to ... Important elements of modern materials science are a product of the space race: the understanding and engineering of the ... Radical materials advances can drive the creation of new products or even new industries, but stable industries also employ ...
Cobalt none NE; NE Trace Required in the synthesis of vitamin B12, but because bacteria are required to synthesize the vitamin ... Dairy products, eggs, canned fish with bones (salmon, sardines), green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, tofu, thyme, oregano, ... Cobalt poisoning * One serving of seaweed exceeds the U.S. Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) of 1100 μg but not the 3000 μg UL ... One element, cobalt, is available for use by animals only after having been processed into complex molecules (e.g., vitamin B12 ...
Some more modern steels include tool steels, which are alloyed with large amounts of tungsten and cobalt or other elements to ... Steel is used in a variety of other construction materials, such as bolts, nails, and screws and other household products and ... In modern facilities, the initial product is close to the final composition and is continuously cast into long slabs, cut and ... In modern steel mills these processes often occur in one assembly line, with ore coming in and finished steel products coming ...
Mining and the forest products industry, notably pulp and paper, are vital to the economy of Northern Ontario. There has been ... Cobalt and Timmins. The province harnessed its water power to generate hydro-electric power and created the state-controlled ... "Gross domestic product, expenditure-based, by province and territory (2015)". Statistics Canada. November 9, 2016. Archived ... Eaton Farm in Eatonville provided poultry, vegetables, dairy and meat products for Eaton's department stores until the early ...
Hard disk drive
"Cheetah 10K.7 FC Product Manual" (PDF). Seagate. August 5, 2005. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 12, 2009. Retrieved ... the recording layer in a modern HDD typically is domains of a granular Cobalt-Chrome-Platinum-based alloy physically isolated ... In 2008 Samsung introduced the 1.3-inch SpinPoint A1 HDD but by March 2009 the family was listed as End Of Life Products and ... The gross capacity of older HDDs is calculated as the product of the number of cylinders per recording zone, the number of ...
Atomic Energy of Canada Limited
Canada also pioneered use of cobalt-60 for medical diagnosis in 1951 and currently the NRU reactor produces the medical-use ... The fire was extinguished, but not before releasing a sizeable quantity of radioactive combustion products that contaminated ... cobalt-60, while selected CANDU reactors produce industrial-use cobalt-60, comprising 85% of the world's supply. NRU was ...
Group 5 element
a b c Elliott Sound Products. Rod Elliott, 2004. Active Vs. Passive Crossovers. Retrieved on June 16, 2009. ... When high field-strength permanent magnets became available after WWII, Alnico, an alloy of aluminum, nickel, and cobalt became ... a b Elliott Sound Products. Rod Elliott, 2004. Design of Passive Crossovers. Retrieved on June 16, 2009. ... Elliott Sound Products. Rod Elliott, 2006. Why Do Tweeters Blow When Amplifiers Distort? Retrieved on June 16, 2009. ...
Cobalt machines were relatively cheap, robust and simple to use, although due to its 5.27 year half-life the cobalt had to be ... Fda Approves First Radiopharmaceutical Product To Treat Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma Archived January 19, 2009, at the Wayback ... Cobalt therapy, teletherapy machines using megavolt gamma rays emitted by cobalt-60, a radioisotope produced by irradiating ... Medical linear particle accelerators, developed since the 1940s, began replacing x-ray and cobalt units in the 1980s and these ...
This issue is particular with the phosphate by-product, since phosphate ores naturally contain uranium and its decay products ... due to impregnation with cobalt(II) chloride, which functions as a moisture indicator. ... In addition to natural sources, calcium sulfate is produced as a by-product in a number of processes: *In flue-gas ... The calcium sulfate hydrates are used as a coagulant in products such as tofu. ...
... soy products such as tempeh, miso, and soy sauce; and dairy products such as yogurt, kefir, and buttermilk. ... fermented milk products, and yogurt, which alone accounted for 75% of total consumption. Innovation in probiotic products ... to refrigerated yogurt products that contain 100 million cells per gram, or frozen yogurt products that contain 10 million ... on the packaging of products because such labeling misleads consumers to believe a health benefit is provided by the product ...
Mako Shark (concept car)
Nickel-metal hydride battery
"Product Lineup". Panasonic.net.. *^ The US patent is US patent 3824131A, Dr. Klaus Beccu, "Negative electrode of titanium- ... cobalt, iron, or manganese. Any of these compounds serve the same role, reversibly forming a mixture of metal hydride ... cobalt, manganese, or aluminium. Some cells use higher-capacity negative electrode materials based on AB2 compounds, where A is ...
Barium - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Timeline of chemical element discoveries
Cobalt 1735 G. Brandt 1735 G. Brandt Proved that the blue color of glass is due to a new kind of metal and not bismuth as ... Perey discovered it as a decay product of 227Ac. Francium was the last element to be discovered in nature, rather than ... "27 Cobalt". Elements.vanderkrogt.net. Retrieved 2008-09-12.. *^ "78 Platinum". Elements.vanderkrogt.net. Retrieved 2008-09-12. ...
The product reacts for 3 to 4 hours. It is then removed from the digester before the solution hardens. The ratio of sulfuric ... The insoluble product coats the grains of crushed ore. The temperature in the reactor rises due to heat released from the ... The final products yielded for this process are thorium-phosphate concentrate, RE hydroxides, and uranium concentrate. ... but concern over the disposal of the radioactive daughter products of thorium, bastnäsite came to displace monazite in the ...
Nuclear and radiation accidents and incidents
January-February 2000: Samut Prakan radiation accident: three deaths and ten injuries resulted in Samut Prakan when a cobalt-60 ... Experimental THTR-300 reactor releases small amounts of fission products (0.1 GBq Co-60, Cs-137, Pa-233) to surrounding area. 0 ... 1989: San Salvador, El Salvador; one fatality due to violation of safety rules at cobalt-60 irradiation facility. ... April 2010: Mayapuri radiological accident, India, one fatality after a cobalt-60 research irradiator was sold to a scrap metal ...
Cobalt Digital and Lawo Integrate Multiviewer Products - Twice
April 15, 2016 -- Cobalt Digital today announced a partnership with Lawo that combines Cobalts 9970-QS openGear(R) multiviewer ... More information about Cobalt Digital and its products is available at www.cobaltdigital.com. More information about Lawo and ... Cobalt Digital and Lawo Integrate Multiviewer Products. 9970-QS Card and theWALL App Provide Integrated Multiviewer/Control ... Cobalt and Lawo will demonstrate their integrated solution at the 2016 NAB Show in Cobalt Digital booth N1418 and Lawo booth ...
Cobalt Shim | Products & Suppliers | Engineering360
... products and specifications on GlobalSpec - a trusted source of Cobalt Shim information. ... Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys - (133 companies) Cobalt and cobalt alloys are non-ferrous metals with high strength and toughness, ... SAMARIUM COBALT MAGNETS Samarium cobalt magnets (SmCo) are composed of samarium, cobalt and iron. These rare earth magnets are ... How to Select Cobalt and Cobalt Alloys. Cobalt (Co) is a lustrous, silvery-blue... Search by Specification , Learn More ...
Cobalt pharmaceutical drugs and health products
Cobalt indications and usages ATC and ICD codes, combinations with other active ingredients and trade names information from ... Cobalt (Cobalt Gluconate Dihydrate) Oligostim Cobalt - Boiron Cobalt (Cobalt Gluconate) Cobalt Gluconate - Dolisos. Cobalt ... Cobalt (Cobalt Gluconate). Manganese Gluconate Manganese; Cobalt Oligosol - Labcatal Laboratoire; Pharmafactory Cobalt (Cobalt ... Cobalt (Cobalt Glucoheptonate). Amino Acids. Copper. Manganese. Zinc Availa 4 - Bayer Cobalt (Cobalt Gluconate Dihydrate). ...
Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and... - Substance Information - ECHA
Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and manganese oxide obtained from deactivated cobalt catalyst. IUPAC names 1 ... Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and manganese oxide obtained from deactivated cobalt catalyst ... The described Product category (i.e. the products in which the substance may be used) may refer to uses as intermediate and ... A substance may have its use restricted to certain articles or products and therefore not all the examples may apply to the ...
Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and... - Substance Information - ECHA
Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and manganese oxide obtained from deactivated cobalt catalyst. IUPAC names 1 ... Oxidation products containing cobalt oxides and manganese oxide obtained from deactivated cobalt catalyst ... The described Product category (i.e. the products in which the substance may be used) may refer to uses as intermediate and ... BPR Biocidal Products Regulation BPR regulation aims to improve the functioning of the biocidal products market in the EU, ...
Cobalt-Free Zinc and Zinc-Alloy Passivation | Products Finishing
Cobalt-containing passivate II; (E) = Cobalt-free passivate after three months storage; (F) = Cobalt-free passivate after one ... Cobalt-free passivate over poor quality zinc deposits In benchmarking experiments, it was observed that the cobalt-free ... R. Holland & T. Alderson,"Cobalt-Free Technology for Trivalent Chromates on Zinc Plating," Products Finishing, 75 (9) 21 (2011 ... However, despite cobalt being contained in vitamins (e.g., vitamin B12), cobalt salts are now under pressure as well. According ...
9490CWDM | Products | Cobalt Digital
LM | Products | Cobalt Digital
Cobalts Loudness Meter software Option +LM works with the award-winning OGCP-9000 Remote Control Panel and our new WinOGCP ... Request a Quote for this Product. Request a Quote for this Product. You are currently requesting a quote for +LM. ... Cobalts Loudness Meter software Option +LM works with the award-winning OGCP-9000 Remote Control Panel and our new WinOGCP ... The Audio Loudness Meter software works with a wide range of Cobalt cards. The software can be ordered with card purchase, or ...
High dose cobalt-60 irradiations : Products & Services : Radiation Dosimetry : Science + Technology : National Physical...
Global Cobalt Industry Product, Trends, Growth Research 2015: ReportsnReports.com - Market Research Reports Library
The Global Cobalt Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Cobalt industry. The ... The report focuses on global major leading Cobalt Market players providing information such as company profiles, product ... 6 Analysis of Cobalt Production, Supply, Sales and Market Status 2010-2015 7 Analysis of Cobalt Industry Key Manufacturers ... 4 Production Analysis of Cobalt by Regions, Technology, and Applications 5 Sales and Revenue Analysis of Cobalt by Regions ...
Chevy Cobalt Vertically Driven Products Suspension Systems
One-Year Lower Price Guaranteed on Chevy Cobalt Vertically Driven Products Suspension Systems. Shop online or Call (800) 544- ... Were sorry, Chevy Cobalt Vertically Driven Products Suspension Systems are not currently offered for your .. Show all products ... Chevy Cobalt Vertically Driven Products Suspension Systems. Chevy Cobalt Vertically Driven Products Suspension Systems. ...
Margo Garden Products 1/4 in. 25 lb. Cobalt Blue Landscape Fire Glass-DFG25-L013S - The Home Depot
Margo Garden Products Landscape Fire Glass is ideal for landscapes and for use in propane and natural gas fire applications. ... Margo Garden Products. Margo Garden Products. Margo Garden Products. Margo Garden Products. ... Medium Cobalt Blue Landscape Fire Glass. Margo Garden Products Landscape Fire Glass is ideal Margo Garden Products Landscape ... Margo Garden Products 1/4 in. 25 lb. Cobalt Blue Landscape Fire Glass Questions - page 2 ...
CDC - Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health Concentrations (IDLH): Cobalt metal dust and fume (as Co) - NIOSH Publications...
NIOSH Publications & Products * Immediately Dangerous To Life or Health (IDLH) Values ... 4. Simesen M . The fate of cobalt after oral administration of metallic cobalt and subcutaneous injection of ... Other animal data: It has been reported that animals chronically exposed for 3 years to a cobalt-metal blend at a concentration ... Basis for revised IDLH: Based on chronic toxicity data in animals [Patty 1963], the original IDLH for cobalt metal dust and ...
philteds Verve Stroller - Cobalt
Study of the Products of the Interaction of Cobalt(II) Acetate with 2-Iodoterephthalic Acid and 1,10-Phenanthroline by Igor...
... the interaction of cobalt(II) acetate with 2-iodoterephthalic acid and 1,10-phenanthroline (phen) in N,N-dimethylformamide ( ... Study of the Products of the Interaction of Cobalt(II) Acetate with 2-Iodoterephthalic Acid and 1,10-Phenanthroline. ... The reaction leads to the formation of two products: hexa-kis-(N,N-di-methyl-formamide-κO)cobalt(II) bis--(iodide) (compound 1 ... Study of the Products of the Interaction of Cobalt(II) Acetate with 2-Iodoterephthalic Acid and 1,10-Phenanthroline. Available ...
Cobalt (CAS Number 1867120-15-7) : Strem Product Catalog
China Colchicine, China Cobalt acetate, China Ethoxyquin, Products Catalog1
... provide our Products catalog2: China Colchicine, China Cobalt acetate, China Ethoxyquin ... Products. Colchicine Inquire. CAS NO:64-86-8; MF:C22H25NO6. Cobalt acetate Inquire. CAS NO:71-48-7; MF:C2H3CoO2. Ethoxyquin ... About Us - Top Products- Partner with Us - Contact Us - Help - Sitemap. ChemNet is a registered trademark of Zhejiang NetSun Co ...
Products - tagged "cobalt" - Annah Stretton
China EDTA disodium salt, China EDTA tetrasodium salt, China Cobalt sulfate, Products Catalog1
... provide our Products catalog2: China EDTA disodium salt, China EDTA tetrasodium salt, China Cobalt sulfate ... Products. EDTA disodium salt Inquire. CAS NO:139-33-3; MF:C10H16N2Na2O8. EDTA tetrasodium salt Inquire. Cobalt sulfate Inquire ... About Us - Top Products- Partner with Us - Contact Us - Help - Sitemap. ChemNet is a registered trademark of Zhejiang NetSun Co ...
Cobalt Sky - Vetrazzo Product Sheet - Recycled Glass Countertops, Tiles, Mosaics, Flooring and Accessories - Available in the...
... choose one of our Cobalt Sky finishes. Our mosaics, pulls and knobs complement any decor. Recycled glass designer inspiration. ... Cobalt Sky. Meet up at a chic Manhattan cocktail bar ─ the citys at your feet and the skys the limit. Distinctively urban and ... Made to size, ideal for commercial indoor usage, flooring and high traffic areas, non porous and stain resistant. Product focus ... Residential indoor and outdoor usage, heat and UV resistant, available in all Vetrazzo colors. Product focus Residential , ...
B. R. Steel Products Private Limited Manufacturer of Metal Products, Cobalt Oxide from Navi Mumbai, India
Cobalt Oxide for Varnishes and Inks, Nickel Oxide for Making Electrical Ceramics & Cobalt Carbonate from Navi Mumbai, ... Steel Products Private Limited Manufacturer and Exporter of Metal Products such as Cobalt Oxide, New Items, Sodium Aluminate ... Cobalt Oxide for Varnishes and Inks. * Cobalt oxide for varnishes and inks ... B. R. Steel Products Private Limited. Navi Mumbai - 400705, Maharashtra, India. Contact : Atul Desai , Call : +(91)-9819891190 ...
Wood Brew Kit Caddy With 8 Cobalt Beer Bottles | Food & Drink Beverages & Cocktails | Box Brew Kits | Scoutmob | Product Detail
Wood Brew Kit Caddy With 8 Cobalt Beer Bottles by Box Brew Kits available at Scoutmob now. The place to get inspired goods by ... Wood Brew Kit Caddy With 8 Cobalt Beer Bottles. Just wash and re-slosh. made by Box Brew Kits This product is not currently ... Wood Brew Kit Caddy With 8 Cobalt Beer Bottles. Just wash and re-slosh. This product is not currently available.. $ 89 ...
Product Details for Extractive Metallurgy of Nickel, Cobalt and Platinum Group Metals by Crundwell, Frank, Moats, Michael,...
Cobalt and Platinum Group Metals by Crundwell, Frank, Moats, Michael, Ramachandran, Venkoba, Robinson, Timothy, Davenport, W. G ... Extractive Metallurgy of Nickel, Cobalt and Platinum Group Metals. by Crundwell, Frank, Moats, Michael, Ramachandran, Venkoba, ... Extractive Metallurgy of Nickel, Cobalt and Platinum Group Metals. by Crundwell, Frank, Moats, Michael, Ramachandran, Venkoba, ...
Marica Products Hair & Beauty Salon Supplies - WAHL Amadeus Scissor 5' Cobalt
In‐line quality control of product coding from Cobalt IS | Emerald Insight
Cobalt IS has a lot of experience with the hardware needed for high quality product labelling, and writes its own software to ... The Cobalt Sentinel ensures labelling equipment is correctly set up for each run, and links to the factory network for further ... safety compliant product labelling in the production environment., - A review of the requirements of food labelling for ... traceability is followed by a description of the Cobalt Sentinel system for validating the packaging process. The advantages of ...
Cobalt Sulfate 33% One Pound - Compostwerks | Products & Services for Ecological Land Care
Cobalt sulfate remineralization nutrient density trace minerals elements brix levels growers farmers medical cannabis replace ... Root nodule bacteria is required to fix nitrogen and therefore the presence or absence of Cobalt has a direct bearing on legume ... Cobalt is an enzyme activator, helps form vitamin B12, improves growth, water transcocation, photosynthesis and boll production ...
Smart Cover for 10.5‑inch iPad Pro - Blue Cobalt - Apple (PH)
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 11 oz. Metallic Cobalt Blue Protective Spray Paint-7251830 - The Home Depot
More Brands & Products * Buy WF6 Wafer Square 6 in. White 5000K New Construction or Remodel Wet Location Recessed Integrated ... This durable formula contains metallic flakes that resist tarnishing and rubbing off. More + Product Details Close ... Metallic Cobalt Blue Protective Spray Paint. 11 oz. Metallic Silver Protective Spray Paint. 12 oz. Hammered Dark Bronze ... This paint contains weather-resistant metallic flakes and provides rust protection for heavily used objects. More + Product ...
Modulating the mechanism of electrocatalytic CO 2 reduction by cobalt phthalocyanine through polymer coordination and...
Moreover, we show that proton delivery to cobalt centers within the polymer is controlled by a proton relay mechanism that ... We provide evidence that axial-coordination from the pyridyl moieties in poly-4-vinylpyridine to the cobalt phthalocyanine ... Encapsulating molecular catalysts such as cobalt phthalocyanine within coordination polymers such as poly-4-vinylpyridine leads ... The selective and efficient electrochemical reduction of CO2 to single products is crucial for solar fuels development. ...
Stryker launches first 64-wire cobalt chromium flow diverter in the US to treat brain aneurysms
The company offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that ... It is the first 64-wire cobalt chromium flow diverter in the U.S. designed to re-direct blood flow and promote aneurysm healing ... Stryker launches first 64-wire cobalt chromium flow diverter in the US to treat brain aneurysms ...
OxideBlueSamariumAcetateColorNickelDetailsWorld'sNorth AmericaChromiumSupplies of cobalt2016ChloridePercent cobaltPolyesterAquaticsSmCoMineralizationCatalystZincSuppliersMaterialInhalationCartIndiaSearchCentersSaltsDescriptionMultiviewerDressPriceOntarioHighAlloySolidsFinishTungstenTypeGreenbookCorrosionCatalystsCompoundDurabilityOrderCrucialItem
- Pigment Green 50 (C.I. 77377) is a green mixed oxide of Cobalt (II) and Titanium (IV) with chemical formula Co 2 TiO 4 and a spinel structure. (ferro.com)
- WMC is an indispensable supplier of Chem-metals and specialty Oxides such as Lithium hydroxide, Lithium carbonate, Sodium molybdate, Ammonium molybdate, Zinc Borate, Antimony oxide, Tellurium oxide, Indium oxide, Cobalt oxide, Bismuth oxide and Nickel oxide for special metal and chemicals fields etc. (ec21.com)
- Lithium cobalt oxide (LiCoO 2) is a chemical compound commonly used in the positive electrodes of lithium-ion batteries. (wikipedia.org)
- 442704 - Lithium cobalt(III) oxide (2012-09-14). (wikipedia.org)
- Cobalt (Co) is a lustrous, silvery-blue. (globalspec.com)
- Distinctively urban and upscale in look and style, each Cobalt Sky slab is a unique mix of prestigious blue liquor bottles. (vetrazzo.com)
- They are a cobalt blue glass bead with silver colored accents to make them resemble a little perfume bottle. (artfire.com)
- Each multi faceted vintage Czech crystal bead measures approximately 1/4" in diameter and is a two toned crystal bead - a deep cobalt blue with magenta purple highlights. (artfire.com)
- Cobalt Blue Square Paper Dinner Plates - 18 Ct. (orientaltrading.com)
- This Cobalt blue KitchenAid Artisan Mixer has a 325-watt motor, 5 quart bowl with ergonomic handle, pouring shield and a tilt-back mixer head design that provides easy access to bowl and beaters. (everythingkitchens.com)
- This KitchenAid Cobalt Blue Mixer has a high gloss finish. (everythingkitchens.com)
- This cobalt blue color seems to be a little darker in low light, and a little brighter with more rich color in brighter light, as you will probably notice in the pictures. (everythingkitchens.com)
- Milani Bella Cobalt (25) is a cool blue with a frost finish that is permanent and retails for $4.49. (temptalia.com)
- This lovely Moravian Star Ornament is handcrafted using recycled tin and cobalt blue glass. (oldsalem.org)
- This Men's Cobalt Blue Carbon Fiber Inlay Tungsten Ring features a beautiful color pair! (evesaddiction.com)
- The carbon fiber inlay makes the ring lighter than most tungsten rings, and added cobalt blue behind it gives it that little something extra. (evesaddiction.com)
- Along the top rim and base, there's a bold cobalt blue pop of color, completing this contemporary piece! (webstaurantstore.com)
- Outshine traditional barware with this contemporary Libbey 92313 Aruba 10 oz. rocks glass with cobalt blue rim! (webstaurantstore.com)
- Plus, the vibrant cobalt blue trim provides a colorful complement to the ambers of whiskey or rum. (webstaurantstore.com)
- Cobalt's Blue Box Group' line of interface converter boxes streamlines and simplifies a wide range of 3G/HD/SD conversion and signal transport tasks. (twice.com)
- Skin Blends Designer Cobalt Blue Bottles offer customizable packaging options to skin care professionals who offer targeted products to clients. (skininc.com)
- The pattern is a combination of hand painted intersecting lines, or netting, of cobalt blue with inverted tear drops of cobalt blue (made from mineral cobalt) and 22 karat gold accents. (therussianshop.com)
- Featuring a bold zig zag design in a cool cobalt blue. (brandalley.co.uk)
- Update your footwear this season with these cobalt blue high heel sandals. (brandalley.co.uk)
- Softer than silk and warmer than sheep's wool - this double-faced woven dark blue and cobalt blue scarf from Alpaca Loca is handcrafted from alpaca wool with a natural sheen. (perfectlybasics.nl)
- As a founding partner in the openGear(R) initiative, Cobalt offers a full range of openGear video and audio processing card solutions for applications such as closed-caption compliance monitoring, OB production, master control, HD news production, signal transport, audio loudness, and color correction. (twice.com)
- Maraging steels are carbon free iron-nickel alloys with additions of cobalt , molybdenum, titanium, and aluminum. (globalspec.com)
- Nickel-chrome and nickel-chrome- cobalt alloys have very high tensile strengths with very low elastic. (globalspec.com)
- Product ships with brushed nickel standoff mounting hardware. (art.com)
- Cobalt, silver and nickel results for these five samples were reported June 12 (average values were 1.06% cobalt, 17.5 g/t Ag and 5.3% nickel). (newswire.ca)
- Batteries produced with LiCoO 2 cathodes have very stable capacities, but have lower capacities and power than cathodes based on nickel-cobalt-aluminum (NCA) oxides. (wikipedia.org)
- The Democratic Republic of Congo supplies some 60 percent of the world's cobalt -a desperately sought after metal that is the driver of our electric vehicle (EV) boom and the fodder of battery gigafactories popping up all over the world. (prnewswire.com)
- As the world's demand for Cobalt-60 increases, BRIT is well positioned for expansion. (newswire.ca)
- Currently, the Democratic Republic of Congo produces about two-thirds of the world's cobalt supply, and the region is plagued with political complaints over human rights violations - even extending to child labor in mining. (prnewswire.co.uk)
Supplies of cobalt2
- Major automakers and battery manufacturers are scrambling to secure supplies of cobalt. (prnewswire.com)
- Cobalt focused companies moving to increase raw supplies of cobalt include Cruz Cobalt Corp. (OTC: BKTPF) (TSX-V: CUZ), Katanga Mining Limited (OTC: KATFF) (TSX: KAT), Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX), and China Molybdenum (OTC: CMCLF). (prnewswire.co.uk)
- CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- April 15, 2016 -- Cobalt Digital today announced a partnership with Lawo that combines Cobalt's 9970-QS openGear(R) multiviewer card with theWALL, Lawo's mobile app for setting up and controlling multiviewers. (twice.com)
- Cobalt and Lawo will demonstrate their integrated solution at the 2016 NAB Show in Cobalt Digital booth N1418 and Lawo booth N1822. (twice.com)
- At DEWALT, we share our American Pride with 7 manufacturing facilities and over 90 million individual product made right here in the United States in 2016. (dewalt.com)
- CHAMPAIGN, Ill. -- April 12, 2016 -- Cobalt Digital today announced it has entered into a global strategic partnership with PESA, a worldwide leader in audio and video routing and IP streaming. (twice.com)
- Cobalt and PESA will demonstrate their first integrated solution at the 2016 NAB Show in Cobalt Digital booth N1418 and PESA booth SL4621. (twice.com)
- Past production of five tonnes of material was reported to be an unusually high grade of 22 percent cobalt. (prnewswire.com)
- The Rabbit project is just 55 kilometers north of Ontario's prolific Cobalt district, with historic work returning an assay of 8.76 percent cobalt. (prnewswire.com)
- Heat-resistant 8 percent cobalt high speed steel. (acklandsgrainger.com)
- Cobalt Aquatics was established in April of 2011 by a leadership team with over 60 years of combined Aquatic Industry experience. (marinedepot.com)
- Les Wilson, a former research biologist and director of marketing for United Pet Group Aquatics, Viral Surati, a pioneering high end African cichlid importer, TFH magazine and United Pet Group key accounts manager, and Randy Parham, a founding member of the Marineland Aquarium Products sales team and national sales manager for United Pet Group Aquatics got together to form the company. (marinedepot.com)
- The innovative Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T Canister Filter employs the silent running Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T inline pump that allows versatile installation options while drawing just 6 watts of electricity. (drsfostersmith.com)
- Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T Canister Filter features four preloaded media chambers and a filter cover with a quick-release Valve Block that doubles as a filter output regulator. (drsfostersmith.com)
- Cobalt Aquatics E-X-T Canister Filter comes complete with E-X-T inline pump, 5/8" ID tubing, Intake and Return Pipes with Intake Strainer and Return Spout (Deflector), Elbow Fitting and Suction Cups. (drsfostersmith.com)
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps include all necessary accessories: intake screen, venturi, airline tubing for venturi with built-in air control valve, and a barbed fitting. (drsfostersmith.com)
- According to the company, the cobalt mineralization here is striking. (prnewswire.com)
- The Kahuna Cobalt-Silver property, covering 77 claims over 1,200 hectares, has also seen mineralization of cobalt discovered in past work. (prnewswire.com)
- Phase 1 drilling from surface at Castle, expanded beyond the originally planned 1,500 meters, was primarily designed to gain a greater understanding of structures carrying potential cobalt mineralization in underground portions of the Castle mine and at shallow levels within approximately 200 meters of the main adit. (newswire.ca)
- This work has supported the potential for high-grade cobalt mineralization which will optimize locations for additional bulk sampling and planned underground drilling once portions of drift are rehabilitated as per OHS standards. (newswire.ca)
- We provide evidence that axial-coordination from the pyridyl moieties in poly-4-vinylpyridine to the cobalt phthalocyanine complex changes the rate-determining step in the CO 2 reduction mechanism accounting for the increased activity in the catalyst-polymer composite. (nature.com)
- By replacing the platinum catalyst with a porous carbon nanofiber embedded in cobalt, which costs just 1% of the price of platinum, the researchers expect the price to come down significantly. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- Frank Basa , President and CEO, commented: 'CSR continues to make progress on multiple fronts, and this quarter's achievements so far are highlighted by the completion of a first phase of drilling and a clear path to the creation of cobalt sample products from Castle-sourced material through our proprietary Re-2OX process. (newswire.ca)
- Browning made the statement that "metallic cobalt by inhalation and soluble salts by intratracheal injection act as acute lung irritants, producing oedema, and hemorrhage with a considerable outpouring of fluid from the capillaries in the peritoneal cavity. (cdc.gov)
- Because no data on acute inhalation toxicity are available on which to base an IDLH for cobalt metal fume and dust, the chosen IDLH is based on the statement by Patty that animals chronically exposed to a cobalt-metal blend at a concentration of 20 mg Co/m 3 developed lesions in the lungs. (cdc.gov)
- Inhalation of cobalt dust and fumes is associated with an increased incidence of lung disease. (hazard.com)
- No products in the cart. (annahstretton.co.nz)
- If you want to put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies. (marica.co.za)
- All products will be removed from your cart. (grainger.com)
- The maximum quantity for each product in the cart is 99. (bunnings.com.au)
- Use the icon under a product to add samples to your cart. (mohawkflooring.com)
- India is in a unique position with our PHWR fleet and related technology, and we look forward to expanding our role in providing Cobalt-60 for the benefit of people around the world. (newswire.ca)
- The collaboration between the Nordion and BRIT teams to liberate Cobalt-60 from India to help meet global demand has been impressive,' said Kevin Brooks , President of Nordion. (newswire.ca)
- However, these environmentally-friendly passivates have now come under HS&E pressure as well, due to the small amounts of cobalt salts required to assist in film formation. (pfonline.com)
- 2 In Europe, most cobalt salts are already on a proposal list for banning (SVHC - Substance of Very High Concern) 3 - proposal list. (pfonline.com)
- We're bringing together Cobalt's award-winning openGear multiviewer card and Lawo's award-winning control app to create a smart multiviewer system that can be configured quickly and efficiently,' said Bob McAlpine, executive vice president of sales and marketing at Cobalt Digital. (twice.com)
- Cobalt's 9970-QS 3G/HD/SD-SDI/CVBS quint-split multiviewer card for openGear frames integrates five discrete 3G/HD/SD-SDI or CVBS inputs onto a single 3G/HD/SD-SDI quint-split output, with each input image being flexibly inserted into the output image area. (twice.com)
- With its quint-split system, Cobalt offers a highly attractive and scalable multiviewer solution to the market. (twice.com)
- Cobalt Digital Inc. designs and manufactures award-winning 3G/HD/SD conversion, terminal, throwdown, and multiviewer technology for the broadcast television environment. (twice.com)
- Initially, Cobalt and PESA have integrated the Cobalt BBG-1070 multiviewer and PESA's Cougar and Cheetah routers, with all information and parameters being displayed on PESA's Windows®-based CATTRAX Software Control GUI. (twice.com)
- The report focuses on global major leading Cobalt Market players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information. (pitchengine.com)
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days of receipt and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product. (art.com)
- Cobalt, Ontario , the site of a silver rush over a century ago. (prnewswire.com)
- Back then, just when Cobalt, Ontario was in its silver prime, the doors of African mining opened up wide, and Cobalt was forgotten. (prnewswire.com)
- Castle Silver Resources Inc. (formerly Takara Resources Inc.) is a TSX Venture-listed junior natural resource company focusing on the exploration and development of former silver and cobalt mine properties in northern Ontario including the Castle Silver mine near Gowganda and the Beaver and Violet mines near Cobalt. (newswire.ca)
- Cruz Cobalt has strategically acquired 7 cobalt projects in Canada (BC and Ontario ), one in Idaho, USA , and another in Montana, USA -all of which are very mining-friendly jurisdictions, with no mining issues regarding human rights or other stumbling blocks. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- On its four Ontario cobalt prospects, Cruz recently engaged airborne surveys, which amassed additional data to uncover new cobalt targets. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- Cobalt and cobalt alloys are non-ferrous metals with high strength and toughness, excellent high temperature strength and resistance, and good corrosion resistance. (globalspec.com)
- Cobalt IS has a lot of experience with the hardware needed for high quality product labelling, and writes its own software to configure it to meet application requirements. (emerald.com)
- Therefore, the discovery of systems that preferentially promote selective CO 2 reduction to single products with high activity while suppressing HER is critically important for the realization of selective electrochemical CO 2 reduction. (nature.com)
- It stands for reliability, trust and branded products with high added value. (faber-castell.com)
- According to Rahman, having a high temperature limit is an important advantage of palladium cobalt plating. (pcimag.com)
- An energy-efficient offering from the Cobalt Dedicated High Lumen Series by Nora Lighting, this bronze finish reflector and flange is designed for Cobalt High Lumen dedicated housings. (lampsplus.com)
- 6" energy-efficient LED round open reflector recessed light trim from the Cobalt Dedicated High Lumen Series by Nora Lighting. (lampsplus.com)
- Compatible with Cobalt High Lumen dedicated housings manufactured by Nora Lighting. (lampsplus.com)
- 6' new construction IC-rated airtight recessed housing from the Cobalt Dedicated High Lumen Series by Nora Lighting. (lampsplus.com)
- For use with Cobalt High Lumen reflector trims manufactured by Nora Lighting. (lampsplus.com)
- Greenbook works with pesticide, herbicide and fungicide manufacturers to convert product labels into actionable data. (greenbook.net)
- Working in direct cooperation with pesticide companies Greenbook transforms product labeling into indexed, actionable data in an unbiased presentation, that is easily accessible. (greenbook.net)
- Encapsulating molecular catalysts such as cobalt phthalocyanine within coordination polymers such as poly-4-vinylpyridine leads to dramatically increased activity and selectivity for CO 2 reduction. (nature.com)
- A key element of the cell's efficiency is cobalt replacing more expensive catalysts currently used. (prnewswire.co.uk)
- The reaction leads to the formation of two products: hexa-kis-(N,N-di-methyl-formamide-κO)cobalt(II) bis--(iodide) (compound 1) and MOF [Co(TP)(phen)·2DMF·2H2O] (compound 2), where TP is terephthalate dianion. (ssrn.com)
- For Cobalt Compound: -OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL): 0.1 mg/m3 (TWA) Cobalt metal dust and fume as Co -ACGIH Threshold Limit Value (TLV): inorganic cobalt compounds: 0.02 mg/m3 (TWA) as Co, A3: Animal carcinogen. (hazard.com)
- Happy customers :) I enjoy working with folks on custom orders, and I do require 20% deposit at time order is placed, I will email you pictures of the finished product, then the balance is due prior to shipping your items.Any other questions concerning my policies, etc., just contact me and inquire. (artfire.com)
- The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. (grainger.com)
- To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. (michaels.com)
- Please note this product can only be returned by post, returns to store are not possible on this item. (burton.co.uk)
- We found alternative products that can save you up to per item-unit. (sargentwelch.com)