Pelvic Floor: Soft tissue formed mainly by the pelvic diaphragm, which is composed of the two levator ani and two coccygeus muscles. The pelvic diaphragm lies just below the pelvic aperture (outlet) and separates the pelvic cavity from the PERINEUM. It extends between the PUBIC BONE anteriorly and the COCCYX posteriorly.Floors and Floorcoverings: The surface of a structure upon which one stands or walks.Pelvic Floor Disorders: Injury, weakening, or PROLAPSE of the pelvic muscles, surrounding connective tissues or ligaments (PELVIC FLOOR).Commerce: The interchange of goods or commodities, especially on a large scale, between different countries or between populations within the same country. It includes trade (the buying, selling, or exchanging of commodities, whether wholesale or retail) and business (the purchase and sale of goods to make a profit). (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed, p411, p2005 & p283)Mouth FloorTaxes: Governmental levies on property, inheritance, gifts, etc.Drug Costs: The amount that a health care institution or organization pays for its drugs. It is one component of the final price that is charged to the consumer (FEES, PHARMACEUTICAL or PRESCRIPTION FEES).Costs and Cost Analysis: Absolute, comparative, or differential costs pertaining to services, institutions, resources, etc., or the analysis and study of these costs.Drugs, Generic: Drugs whose drug name is not protected by a trademark. They may be manufactured by several companies.Economic Competition: The effort of two or more parties to secure the business of a third party by offering, usually under fair or equitable rules of business practice, the most favorable terms.Inflation, Economic: An increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods resulting in a substantial and continuing rise in the general price level.Fees and Charges: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for health care services.Notochord: A cartilaginous rod of mesodermal cells at the dorsal midline of all CHORDATE embryos. In lower vertebrates, notochord is the backbone of support. In the higher vertebrates, notochord is a transient structure, and segments of the vertebral column will develop around it. Notochord is also a source of midline signals that pattern surrounding tissues including the NEURAL TUBE development.Uterine Prolapse: Downward displacement of the UTERUS. It is classified in various degrees: in the first degree the UTERINE CERVIX is within the vaginal orifice; in the second degree the cervix is outside the orifice; in the third degree the entire uterus is outside the orifice.Fees, Pharmaceutical: Amounts charged to the patient or third-party payer for medication. It includes the pharmacist's professional fee and cost of ingredients, containers, etc.Drugs, Essential: Drugs considered essential to meet the health needs of a population as well as to control drug costs.Housing, AnimalInvestments: Use for articles on the investing of funds for income or profit.Models, Econometric: The application of mathematical formulas and statistical techniques to the testing and quantifying of economic theories and the solution of economic problems.Alcoholic Beverages: Drinkable liquids containing ETHANOL.Fecal Incontinence: Failure of voluntary control of the anal sphincters, with involuntary passage of feces and flatus.Rate Setting and Review: A method of examining and setting levels of payments.Drug Industry: That segment of commercial enterprise devoted to the design, development, and manufacture of chemical products for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, disability, or other dysfunction, or to improve function.Models, Economic: Statistical models of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, as well as of financial considerations. For the application of statistics to the testing and quantifying of economic theories MODELS, ECONOMETRIC is available.Cost Control: The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)Urinary Incontinence, Stress: Involuntary discharge of URINE as a result of physical activities that increase abdominal pressure on the URINARY BLADDER without detrusor contraction or overdistended bladder. The subtypes are classified by the degree of leakage, descent and opening of the bladder neck and URETHRA without bladder contraction, and sphincter deficiency.Price ListsMarketing: Activity involved in transfer of goods from producer to consumer or in the exchange of services.Prescription Fees: The charge levied on the consumer for drugs or therapy prescribed under written order of a physician or other health professional.Perineum: The body region lying between the genital area and the ANUS on the surface of the trunk, and to the shallow compartment lying deep to this area that is inferior to the PELVIC DIAPHRAGM. The surface area is between the VULVA and the anus in the female, and between the SCROTUM and the anus in the male.Food Supply: The production and movement of food items from point of origin to use or consumption.United StatesRectocele: Herniation of the RECTUM into the VAGINA.Health Care Sector: Economic sector concerned with the provision, distribution, and consumption of health care services and related products.Animal Husbandry: The science of breeding, feeding and care of domestic animals; includes housing and nutrition.Urinary Incontinence: Involuntary loss of URINE, such as leaking of urine. It is a symptom of various underlying pathological processes. Major types of incontinence include URINARY URGE INCONTINENCE and URINARY STRESS INCONTINENCE.Negotiating: The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.Book PricesOrbital Fractures: Fractures of the bones in the orbit, which include parts of the frontal, ethmoidal, lacrimal, and sphenoid bones and the maxilla and zygoma.Cost-Benefit Analysis: A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.Health Expenditures: The amounts spent by individuals, groups, nations, or private or public organizations for total health care and/or its various components. These amounts may or may not be equivalent to the actual costs (HEALTH CARE COSTS) and may or may not be shared among the patient, insurers, and/or employers.Defecography: Radiographic examination of the process of defecation after the instillation of a CONTRAST MEDIA into the rectum.Food: Any substances taken in by the body that provide nourishment.Economics: The science of utilization, distribution, and consumption of services and materials.Cost Savings: Reductions in all or any portion of the costs of providing goods or services. Savings may be incurred by the provider or the consumer.Tobacco Products: Substances and products derived from NICOTIANA TABACUM.Tobacco Industry: The aggregate business enterprise of agriculture, manufacture, and distribution related to tobacco and tobacco-derived products.Cystocele: A HERNIA-like condition in which the weakened pelvic muscles cause the URINARY BLADDER to drop from its normal position. Fallen urinary bladder is more common in females with the bladder dropping into the VAGINA and less common in males with the bladder dropping into the SCROTUM.Marketing of Health Services: Application of marketing principles and techniques to maximize the use of health care resources.Hospital Charges: The prices a hospital sets for its services. HOSPITAL COSTS (the direct and indirect expenses incurred by the hospital in providing the services) are one factor in the determination of hospital charges. Other factors may include, for example, profits, competition, and the necessity of recouping the costs of uncompensated care.Patents as Topic: Exclusive legal rights or privileges applied to inventions, plants, etc.Economics, Behavioral: The combined discipline of psychology and economics that investigates what happens in markets in which some of the agents display human limitations and complications.Consumer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a benefit or service received.Economics, Pharmaceutical: Economic aspects of the fields of pharmacy and pharmacology as they apply to the development and study of medical economics in rational drug therapy and the impact of pharmaceuticals on the cost of medical care. Pharmaceutical economics also includes the economic considerations of the pharmaceutical care delivery system and in drug prescribing, particularly of cost-benefit values. (From J Res Pharm Econ 1989;1(1); PharmacoEcon 1992;1(1))Maxillary Sinus: The air space located in the body of the MAXILLARY BONE near each cheek. Each maxillary sinus communicates with the middle passage (meatus) of the NASAL CAVITY on the same side.Private Sector: That distinct portion of the institutional, industrial, or economic structure of a country that is controlled or owned by non-governmental, private interests.Public Policy: A course or method of action selected, usually by a government, from among alternatives to guide and determine present and future decisions.Health Care Costs: The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.Economics, Hospital: Economic aspects related to the management and operation of a hospital.Prolapse: The protrusion of an organ or part of an organ into a natural or artificial orifice.Anal Canal: The terminal segment of the LARGE INTESTINE, beginning from the ampulla of the RECTUM and ending at the anus.Insurance, Pharmaceutical Services: Insurance providing for payment of services rendered by the pharmacist. Services include the preparation and distribution of medical products.Rectal Prolapse: Protrusion of the rectal mucous membrane through the anus. There are various degrees: incomplete with no displacement of the anal sphincter muscle; complete with displacement of the anal sphincter muscle; complete with no displacement of the anal sphincter muscle but with herniation of the bowel; and internal complete with rectosigmoid or upper rectum intussusception into the lower rectum.Group Purchasing: A shared service which combines the purchasing power of individual organizations or facilities in order to obtain lower prices for equipment and supplies. (From Health Care Terms, 2nd ed)Energy-Generating Resources: Materials or phenomena which can provide energy directly or via conversion.Hedgehog Proteins: A family of intercellular signaling proteins that play and important role in regulating the development of many TISSUES and organs. Their name derives from the observation of a hedgehog-like appearance in DROSOPHILA embryos with genetic mutations that block their action.Income: Revenues or receipts accruing from business enterprise, labor, or invested capital.Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3-beta: A forkhead transcription factor that regulates expression of metabolic GENES and is involved in EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT. Mutations in HNF-3beta have been associated with CONGENITAL HYPERINSULINISM.Technology, High-Cost: Advanced technology that is costly, requires highly skilled personnel, and is unique in its particular application. Includes innovative, specialized medical/surgical procedures as well as advanced diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.Facility Design and Construction: Architecture, exterior and interior design, and construction of facilities other than hospitals, e.g., dental schools, medical schools, ambulatory care clinics, and specified units of health care facilities. The concept also includes architecture, design, and construction of specialized contained, controlled, or closed research environments including those of space labs and stations.Government Regulation: Exercise of governmental authority to control conduct.Animal Welfare: The protection of animals in laboratories or other specific environments by promoting their health through better nutrition, housing, and care.Biofeedback, Psychology: The therapy technique of providing the status of one's own AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM function (e.g., skin temperature, heartbeats, brain waves) as visual or auditory feedback in order to self-control related conditions (e.g., hypertension, migraine headaches).Pessaries: Devices worn in the vagina to provide support to displaced uterus or rectum. Pessaries are used in conditions such as UTERINE PROLAPSE; CYSTOCELE; or RECTOCELE.Copyright: It is a form of protection provided by law. In the United States this protection is granted to authors of original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain other intellectual works. This protection is available to both published and unpublished works. (from Circular of the United States Copyright Office, 6/30/2008)Insurance, Health, Reimbursement: Payment by a third-party payer in a sum equal to the amount expended by a health care provider or facility for health services rendered to an insured or program beneficiary. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)ArkansasReimbursement Mechanisms: Processes or methods of reimbursement for services rendered or equipment.Health Policy: Decisions, usually developed by government policymakers, for determining present and future objectives pertaining to the health care system.Housing: Living facilities for humans.Episiotomy: An incision of the posterior vaginal wall and a portion of the pudenda which enlarges the vaginal introitus to facilitate delivery and prevent lacerations.Embryonic Induction: The complex processes of initiating CELL DIFFERENTIATION in the embryo. The precise regulation by cell interactions leads to diversity of cell types and specific pattern of organization (EMBRYOGENESIS).Pharmacies: Facilities for the preparation and dispensing of drugs.Economics, Medical: Economic aspects of the field of medicine, the medical profession, and health care. It includes the economic and financial impact of disease in general on the patient, the physician, society, or government.Public Sector: The area of a nation's economy that is tax-supported and under government control.Cost Sharing: Provisions of an insurance policy that require the insured to pay some portion of covered expenses. Several forms of sharing are in use, e.g., deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments. Cost sharing does not refer to or include amounts paid in premiums for the coverage. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)Drug and Narcotic Control: Control of drug and narcotic use by international agreement, or by institutional systems for handling prescribed drugs. This includes regulations concerned with the manufacturing, dispensing, approval (DRUG APPROVAL), and marketing of drugs.Smoking: Inhaling and exhaling the smoke of burning TOBACCO.Rectal Diseases: Pathological developments in the RECTUM region of the large intestine (INTESTINE, LARGE).Dust: Earth or other matter in fine, dry particles. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)Hernia: Protrusion of tissue, structure, or part of an organ through the bone, muscular tissue, or the membrane by which it is normally contained. Hernia may involve tissues such as the ABDOMINAL WALL or the respiratory DIAPHRAGM. Hernias may be internal, external, congenital, or acquired.United States Federal Trade Commission: An independent administrative agency concerned with maintaining competitive free enterprise by prohibiting unfair methods of competition and unfair deceptive acts or practices.Food Preferences: The selection of one food over another.Constipation: Infrequent or difficult evacuation of FECES. These symptoms are associated with a variety of causes, including low DIETARY FIBER intake, emotional or nervous disturbances, systemic and structural disorders, drug-induced aggravation, and infections.Internationality: The quality or state of relating to or affecting two or more nations. (After Merriam-Webster Collegiate Dictionary, 10th ed)Ownership: The legal relation between an entity (individual, group, corporation, or-profit, secular, government) and an object. The object may be corporeal, such as equipment, or completely a creature of law, such as a patent; it may be movable, such as an animal, or immovable, such as a building.Equipment and Supplies: Expendable and nonexpendable equipment, supplies, apparatus, and instruments that are used in diagnostic, surgical, therapeutic, scientific, and experimental procedures.Air Pollution, Indoor: The contamination of indoor air.Developing Countries: Countries in the process of change with economic growth, that is, an increase in production, per capita consumption, and income. The process of economic growth involves better utilization of natural and human resources, which results in a change in the social, political, and economic structures.Choice Behavior: The act of making a selection among two or more alternatives, usually after a period of deliberation.Food Industry: The industry concerned with processing, preparing, preserving, distributing, and serving of foods and beverages.United States Government Agencies: Agencies of the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT of the United States.Ranula: A form of retention cyst of the floor of the mouth, usually due to obstruction of the ducts of the submaxillary or sublingual glands, presenting a slowly enlarging painless deep burrowing mucocele of one side of the mouth. It is also called sublingual cyst and sublingual ptyalocele.Consummatory Behavior: An act which constitutes the termination of a given instinctive behavior pattern or sequence.Pharmaceutical Preparations: Drugs intended for human or veterinary use, presented in their finished dosage form. Included here are materials used in the preparation and/or formulation of the finished dosage form.Purchasing, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the purchasing of supplies and equipment.Central Nervous System: The main information-processing organs of the nervous system, consisting of the brain, spinal cord, and meninges.Cost Allocation: The assignment, to each of several particular cost-centers, of an equitable proportion of the costs of activities that serve all of them. Cost-center usually refers to institutional departments or services.Health Benefit Plans, Employee: Health insurance plans for employees, and generally including their dependents, usually on a cost-sharing basis with the employer paying a percentage of the premium.Lameness, Animal: A departure from the normal gait in animals.Defecation: The normal process of elimination of fecal material from the RECTUM.Orbit: Bony cavity that holds the eyeball and its associated tissues and appendages.Questionnaires: Predetermined sets of questions used to collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.Managed Competition: A strategy for purchasing health care in a manner which will obtain maximum value for the price for the purchasers of the health care and the recipients. The concept was developed primarily by Alain Enthoven of Stanford University and promulgated by the Jackson Hole Group. The strategy depends on sponsors for groups of the population to be insured. The sponsor, in some cases a health alliance, acts as an intermediary between the group and competing provider groups (accountable health plans). The competition is price-based among annual premiums for a defined, standardized benefit package. (From Slee and Slee, Health Care Reform Terms, 1993)Formularies as Topic: Works about lists of drugs or collections of recipes, formulas, and prescriptions for the compounding of medicinal preparations. Formularies differ from PHARMACOPOEIAS in that they are less complete, lacking full descriptions of the drugs, their formulations, analytic composition, chemical properties, etc. In hospitals, formularies list all drugs commonly stocked in the hospital pharmacy.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Delivery, Obstetric: Delivery of the FETUS and PLACENTA under the care of an obstetrician or a health worker. Obstetric deliveries may involve physical, psychological, medical, or surgical interventions.Transcaucasia: Area of Europe that includes ARMENIA,; AZERBAIJAN; and the Republic of GEORGIA.Agriculture: The science, art or practice of cultivating soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.Legislation, Drug: Laws concerned with manufacturing, dispensing, and marketing of drugs.Budgets: Detailed financial plans for carrying out specific activities for a certain period of time. They include proposed income and expenditures.Prescription Drugs: Drugs that cannot be sold legally without a prescription.Food Services: Functions, equipment, and facilities concerned with the preparation and distribution of ready-to-eat food.Politics: Activities concerned with governmental policies, functions, etc.Financial Management: The obtaining and management of funds for institutional needs and responsibility for fiscal affairs.Hospital Design and Construction: The architecture, functional design, and construction of hospitals.Fees, Medical: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for medical services.Hoof and Claw: Highly keratinized processes that are sharp and curved, or flat with pointed margins. They are found especially at the end of the limbs in certain animals.KyrgyzstanFinancing, Personal: Payment by individuals or their family for health care services which are not covered by a third-party payer, either insurance or medical assistance.Chick Embryo: The developmental entity of a fertilized chicken egg (ZYGOTE). The developmental process begins about 24 h before the egg is laid at the BLASTODISC, a small whitish spot on the surface of the EGG YOLK. After 21 days of incubation, the embryo is fully developed before hatching.Developed Countries: Countries that have reached a level of economic achievement through an increase of production, per capita income and consumption, and utilization of natural and human resources.Financing, Government: Federal, state, or local government organized methods of financial assistance.Meat: The edible portions of any animal used for food including domestic mammals (the major ones being cattle, swine, and sheep) along with poultry, fish, shellfish, and game.Hospital Costs: The expenses incurred by a hospital in providing care. The hospital costs attributed to a particular patient care episode include the direct costs plus an appropriate proportion of the overhead for administration, personnel, building maintenance, equipment, etc. Hospital costs are one of the factors which determine HOSPITAL CHARGES (the price the hospital sets for its services).Pharmacy Service, Hospital: Hospital department responsible for the receiving, storing, and distribution of pharmaceutical supplies.National Health Programs: Components of a national health care system which administer specific services, e.g., national health insurance.Foot Diseases: Anatomical and functional disorders affecting the foot.Urodynamics: The mechanical laws of fluid dynamics as they apply to urine transport.Neural Tube: A tube of ectodermal tissue in an embryo that will give rise to the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, including the SPINAL CORD and the BRAIN. Lumen within the neural tube is called neural canal which gives rise to the central canal of the spinal cord and the ventricles of the brain. For malformation of the neural tube, see NEURAL TUBE DEFECTS.Preferred Provider Organizations: Arrangements negotiated between a third-party payer (often a self-insured company or union trust fund) and a group of health-care providers (hospitals and physicians) who furnish services at lower than usual fees, and, in return, receive prompt payment and an expectation of an increased volume of patients.Cross-Sectional Studies: Studies in which the presence or absence of disease or other health-related variables are determined in each member of the study population or in a representative sample at one particular time. This contrasts with LONGITUDINAL STUDIES which are followed over a period of time.Gene Expression Regulation, Developmental: Any of the processes by which nuclear, cytoplasmic, or intercellular factors influence the differential control of gene action during the developmental stages of an organism.Legislation, Pharmacy: Laws and regulations, pertaining to the field of pharmacy, proposed for enactment or enacted by a legislative body.Oral Surgical Procedures, Preprosthetic: Surgery necessary for a denture to rest on a firm base, free from marked osseous protuberances or undercuts, and devoid of interfering muscle attachments, excess mucoperiosteum, hyperplasias, and fibrous or papillary growths.Data Collection: Systematic gathering of data for a particular purpose from various sources, including questionnaires, interviews, observation, existing records, and electronic devices. The process is usually preliminary to statistical analysis of the data.Product Packaging: Form in which product is processed or wrapped and labeled. PRODUCT LABELING is also available.Health Facility Merger: The combining of administrative and organizational resources of two or more health care facilities.Deductibles and Coinsurance: Cost-sharing mechanisms that provide for payment by the insured of some portion of covered expenses. Deductibles are the amounts paid by the insured under a health insurance contract before benefits become payable; coinsurance is the provision under which the insured pays part of the medical bill, usually according to a fixed percentage, when benefits become payable.Spinal Cord: A cylindrical column of tissue that lies within the vertebral canal. It is composed of WHITE MATTER and GRAY MATTER.Health Care Reform: Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Antitrust Laws: Those federal and state laws, and their enforcement, that protect trade and commerce from unlawful restraints and monopolies or unfair business practices.Advertising as Topic: The act or practice of calling public attention to a product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers, magazines, on radio, or on television. (Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)State Government: The level of governmental organization and function below that of the national or country-wide government.Confined Spaces: A space which has limited openings for entry and exit combined with unfavorable natural ventilation such as CAVES, refrigerators, deep tunnels, pipelines, sewers, silos, tanks, vats, mines, deep trenches or pits, vaults, manholes, chimneys, etc.Health Services Accessibility: The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.Competitive Medical Plans: Alternative health care delivery mechanisms, such as PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS or other health insurance services or prepaid plans (other than HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS), that meet Medicare qualifications for a risk-sharing contract. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)European Union: The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)Body Patterning: The processes occurring in early development that direct morphogenesis. They specify the body plan ensuring that cells will proceed to differentiate, grow, and diversify in size and shape at the correct relative positions. Included are axial patterning, segmentation, compartment specification, limb position, organ boundary patterning, blood vessel patterning, etc.United Nations: An international organization whose members include most of the sovereign nations of the world with headquarters in New York City. The primary objectives of the organization are to maintain peace and security and to achieve international cooperation in solving international economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian problems.Quality-Adjusted Life Years: A measurement index derived from a modification of standard life-table procedures and designed to take account of the quality as well as the duration of survival. This index can be used in assessing the outcome of health care procedures or services. (BIOETHICS Thesaurus, 1994)Family Characteristics: Size and composition of the family.Mouth Neoplasms: Tumors or cancer of the MOUTH.Jaw, Edentulous: The total absence of teeth from either the mandible or the maxilla, but not both. Total absence of teeth from both is MOUTH, EDENTULOUS. Partial absence of teeth in either is JAW, EDENTULOUS, PARTIALLY.Federal Government: The level of governmental organization and function at the national or country-wide level.Financial Management, Hospital: The obtaining and management of funds for hospital needs and responsibility for fiscal affairs.Nervous System: The entire nerve apparatus, composed of a central part, the brain and spinal cord, and a peripheral part, the cranial and spinal nerves, autonomic ganglia, and plexuses. (Stedman, 26th ed)Vegetables: A food group comprised of EDIBLE PLANTS or their parts.Transportation: The means of moving persons, animals, goods, or materials from one place to another.Socioeconomic Factors: Social and economic factors that characterize the individual or group within the social structure.Uncompensated Care: Medical services for which no payment is received. Uncompensated care includes charity care and bad debts.Fraud: Exploitation through misrepresentation of the facts or concealment of the purposes of the exploiter.Risk Sharing, Financial: Any system which allows payors to share some of the financial risk associated with a particular patient population with providers. Providers agree to adhere to fixed fee schedules in exchange for an increase in their payor base and a chance to benefit from cost containment measures. Common risk-sharing methods are prospective payment schedules (PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM), capitation (CAPITATION FEES), diagnosis-related fees (DIAGNOSIS-RELATED GROUPS), and pre-negotiated fees.Medicare: Federal program, created by Public Law 89-97, Title XVIII-Health Insurance for the Aged, a 1965 amendment to the Social Security Act, that provides health insurance benefits to persons over the age of 65 and others eligible for Social Security benefits. It consists of two separate but coordinated programs: hospital insurance (MEDICARE PART A) and supplementary medical insurance (MEDICARE PART B). (Hospital Administration Terminology, AHA, 2d ed and A Discursive Dictionary of Health Care, US House of Representatives, 1976)Professional Corporations: Legally authorized corporations owned and managed by one or more professionals (medical, dental, legal) in which the income is ascribed primarily to the professional activities of the owners or stockholders.Drug Prescriptions: Directions written for the obtaining and use of DRUGS.Fees, Dental: Amounts charged to the patient as payer for dental services.Economic Recession: Significant decline in economic activity spread across the economy, lasting more than a few months, normally visible in real gross domestic product, real income, employment, industrial production, and wholesale-retail sales. (National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, www.nber.org/cycles.html, accessed 4/23/2009)Sphenoid Sinus: One of the paired air spaces located in the body of the SPHENOID BONE behind the ETHMOID BONE in the middle of the skull. Sphenoid sinus communicates with the posterosuperior part of NASAL CAVITY on the same side.Ecological and Environmental Processes: Ecosystem and environmental activities, functions, or events.Crime: A violation of the criminal law, i.e., a breach of the conduct code specifically sanctioned by the state, which through its administrative agencies prosecutes offenders and imposes and administers punishments. The concept includes unacceptable actions whether prosecuted or going unpunished.Drainage, Sanitary: A system of artificial or natural drains, generally used for the disposal of liquid wastes.Behavioral Research: Research that involves the application of the behavioral and social sciences to the study of the actions or reactions of persons or animals in response to external or internal stimuli. (from American Heritage Dictionary, 4th ed)Nutritive Value: An indication of the contribution of a food to the nutrient content of the diet. This value depends on the quantity of a food which is digested and absorbed and the amounts of the essential nutrients (protein, fat, carbohydrate, minerals, vitamins) which it contains. This value can be affected by soil and growing conditions, handling and storage, and processing.Swine: Any of various animals that constitute the family Suidae and comprise stout-bodied, short-legged omnivorous mammals with thick skin, usually covered with coarse bristles, a rather long mobile snout, and small tail. Included are the genera Babyrousa, Phacochoerus (wart hogs), and Sus, the latter containing the domestic pig (see SUS SCROFA).Fast Foods: Prepared food that is ready to eat or partially prepared food that has a final preparation time of a few minutes or less.World Health: The concept pertaining to the health status of inhabitants of the world.Cross-Cultural Comparison: Comparison of various psychological, sociological, or cultural factors in order to assess the similarities or diversities occurring in two or more different cultures or societies.In Situ Hybridization: A technique that localizes specific nucleic acid sequences within intact chromosomes, eukaryotic cells, or bacterial cells through the use of specific nucleic acid-labeled probes.Alveolar Ridge Augmentation: Preprosthetic surgery involving rib, cartilage, or iliac crest bone grafts, usually autologous, or synthetic implants for rebuilding the alveolar ridge.Competitive Bidding: Pricing statements presented by more than one party for the purpose of securing a contract.Functional Food: Components of the usual diet that may provide health benefits beyond basic nutrients. Examples of functional foods include soy, nuts, chocolate, and cranberries (From NCCAM Backgrounder, March 2004, p3).Poverty: A situation in which the level of living of an individual, family, or group is below the standard of the community. It is often related to a specific income level.Tax Exemption: Status not subject to taxation; as the income of a philanthropic organization. Tax-exempt organizations may also qualify to receive tax-deductible donations if they are considered to be nonprofit corporations under Section 501(c)3 of the United States Internal Revenue Code.Hospital Bed Capacity, 500 and overBedding and Linens: Articles of cloth, usually cotton or rayon and other synthetic or cotton-blend fabrics, used in households, hospitals, physicians' examining rooms, nursing homes, etc., for sheets, pillow cases, toweling, gowns, drapes, and the like.Great BritainThird Ventricle: A narrow cleft inferior to the CORPUS CALLOSUM, within the DIENCEPHALON, between the paired thalami. Its floor is formed by the HYPOTHALAMUS, its anterior wall by the lamina terminalis, and its roof by EPENDYMA. It communicates with the FOURTH VENTRICLE by the CEREBRAL AQUEDUCT, and with the LATERAL VENTRICLES by the interventricular foramina.Conservation of Energy Resources: Planned management, use, and preservation of energy resources.Urethra: A tube that transports URINE from the URINARY BLADDER to the outside of the body in both the sexes. It also has a reproductive function in the male by providing a passage for SPERM.
Goldfarb v. Virginia State Bar
The plaintiffs argued that the minimum-fee schedule created an artificial price floor for title searches in Fairfax County and ... This effectively created a price floor. The source of financing for the house, which was what originally required Goldfarb to ... The Supreme Court held that since prices were fixed, since price-fixing is per se illegal under the Sherman Act, and since no ... the Supreme Court first established per se illegality of price-fixing because a reasonable price today may become unreasonable ...
Economically, both can be analyzed as a price floor for labor. A price floor, if above the equilibrium price and thus effective ... For more information, see price floor. Critics have warned of not just an increase in unemployment but also price increases and ... In economic terms, the living wage is similar to the minimum wage as it is a price floor for labor. It differs somewhat from ... Rising real wages are secured by growth through increasing productivity against stable price levels, i.e. prices not affected ...
Citizens' Climate Lobby
introduce a continuously increasing floor price for CO. 2 allowances. *introduce a WTO compliant border adjustment system to ... he explains the economics of carbon pricing and why he believes that putting a price on carbon in the form of a carbon tax is ... As long as there is no effective price signal at the EU level, CCL-D call for a national carbon tax for Germany on all CO. 2 ... Goods leaving the US for sale in a country without a carbon price would be reimbursed that fee at the border. In addition, all ...
Canadian federal election, 1945
2016 United Kingdom budget
... behaves as a classical price floor on labor. Standard theory says that, if set above the equilibrium price, more ... Equivalently, it is the price floor below which workers may not sell their labor. Although minimum wage laws are in effect in ... The basic supply and demand model implies that by mandating a price floor above the equilibrium wage, minimum wage laws should ... The Institute for the Study of Labor found prices in the minimum wage sector rose significantly faster than prices in non- ...
The rear seats folded flat with the floor. Original price on the Italian market: 730,000 Lire. 6-seater version. Three rows of ... Original price on the Italian market: 835,000 Lire. Until the 1970s, the Multipla was widely used as a taxi in many parts of ... Original price on the Italian market: 743,000 Lire. Taxi version, introduced at the April 1956 Turin Motor Show. It featured an ... The rear seats could be individually folded flat to the floor, allowing for a reconfigurable cargo area with an even loading ...
This an argument for a hybrid instrument having a price-floor, i.e., a minimum permit price, and a price-ceiling, i.e., a limit ... A fixed carbon price would proceed to a floating-price ETS within a few years under the plan. The fixed price lent itself to ... A price floor also provides certainty and stability for investment in emissions reductions: recent experience from the UK shows ... Instead, it might be better to have a price floor (a tax). This is especially true when cutting pollution is urgent, as with ...
Sing Tao Holdings
The newspaper credited the land lease was the "Land King of Canton Road" (Chinese: 廣東道地王). The price was HK$630 million (HK$705 ... to build a printing factory and commercial floor area for lease in 1974. In 1977, it was announced that the group had formed ... In 1985, the company was privatized by Sally Aw via an Australian-listed company Cereus Australia for a reported price HK$13 ... The initial public offering price was HK$6. Sing Tao's shared was traded in [old] Hong Kong Stock Exchange Limited since 1977. ...
Toyota GZ engine
Lady Gaga Live at Roseland Ballroom
Tickets went on sale through Ticketmaster on November 25; tickets were priced at $50 for the floor and $200 for the mezzanine. ... The average ticket price for the secondary market ($375.89) as well as the final show ($195.80) were all above the average cost ... Other parts of the stage had a ladder reaching the mezzanine floors and a replica of an F train carriage. Gaga's wardrobe was ... A rose draped ladder was placed at the left side of the stage which helped Gaga climb the mezzanine floors. A catwalk was ...
Decarbonisation measures in proposed UK electricity market reform
The introduction of the Carbon Price Floor is intended to achieve these aims. Setting a Carbon Price Floor will prevent the ... The carbon price floor is intended to provide greater certainty on future carbon prices, protecting investors in UK low-carbon ... In combination, the introduction of a Carbon Price Floor and Feed-In Tariffs would act as two clear economic signals to the ... For these reasons, the introduction of a Carbon Floor Price is insufficient on its own to deliver sufficient investment and is ...
... or a binding price ceiling or price floor such as a minimum wage. An example is a market for nails where the cost of each nail ... If the price of a glass of wine is $3.00 and the price of a glass of beer is $3.00, a consumer might prefer to drink wine. If ... That can happen through price floors, caps, taxes, tariffs, or quotas. It also refers to the deadweight loss created by a ... However, if there is one producer with a monopoly on the product, it will charge whatever price will yield the greatest profit ...
Stock Exchange of Thailand
On 1 December 1997, the SET introduced new floor and ceiling price limits for trading. The former limits allowed stock prices ... This means orders are first grouped according to price, with the best price taking precedence. Then, within each price group, ... stock prices may fluctuate within a range of 100% of the previous closing price. Ceiling and floor limits apply to each trading ... Prices may be adjusted during the negotiation; hence, the effective executed price may not be the same as that advertised and ...
Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
By paying the same price in remote areas as in accessible ones and by maintaining price floors in years of surplus, the MCB ... the Board fixed a very low buying price and sold maize at double this price. The low prices that the MCB paid in the period ... ADMARC therefore remained as a residual buyer and seller, operating designated floor and ceiling prices. ADMARC's role allowed ... ADMARC produce prices were uniform across Malawi: these rarely changed, so reducing price fluctuations. It was also a major ...
Cocoa production in Ghana
... who are guaranteed a minimum floor price regardless of their geographical location. Researchers at the ODI therefore suggest ... The board raised prices to producers and introduced a new system providing greater incentives for private traders. In ... All cocoa, except that which is smuggled out of the country, is sold at fixed prices to the Cocoa Marketing Board. Although ... and low producer prices. In addition, bush fires in 1983 destroyed some 60,000 hectares of cocoa farms, so that the 1983-84 ...
The subsidy programs give farmers extra money for their crops and guarantee a price floor. For instance, in the 2002 Farm Bill ... price controls, and import tariffs that distort the prices of these products as well. The lower price of energy-dense foods ... That is, if the price of wheat in 2002 was $3.80, farmers would get an extra 58¢ per bushel (52¢ plus the 6¢ price difference ... Perverse agricultural subsidies Protectionism Free trade Agricultural policy Price support 2007-2008 world food price crisis ...
Transportation in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
First Battle of Lexington
During the Battle of Lexington, Price directed State Guard operations from a room on the second floor. On the following day a ... The Federals were then paroled by General Price, with the notable exception of Colonel Mulligan, who refused parole. Price was ... Price's troops held their fire, and even permitted her to take a few canteens of water back to the beleaguered Federals. This ... Price claimed a loss of only 25 men killed and 72 wounded in his official report. However, a study of his subordinates' after- ...
Karachi Stock Exchange
August 28: The Karachi Stock Exchange set a floor for stock prices to halt a plunge that wipes out $36.9 billion of market ... December 15: Trading resumes after the removal of floor on stock prices that was set in August. The exchange has a trading ... July 17: Angry investors attacked the KSE Building in protest at plunging Pakistani share prices. July 16: The KSE-100 dropped ...
... is used in the financial ratio price/book. It is a valuation metric that sets the floor for stock prices under a ... Paying only a price/book = 1 means the investor will get all his investment back, assuming assets can be resold at their book ... Book/sh will increase if the additional shares are issued at a price higher than the pre-existing book/sh. The purchase of its ... Business depending on human capital will generate higher earnings per dollar of assets, so will trade at higher price/book ...
The bookrunner collects bids from investors at various prices, between the floor price and the cap price. Bids can be revised ... the bids are collected from investors at various prices, which are within the price band specified by the issuer. The process ... all shares are issued or transferred at the same price whereas on-market acquisitions provide for multiple trading prices. ... The final issue price is not determined until the end of the process when the book has closed. After the close of the book ...
United Coal Company
Depending on this, a floor price (lower price) for the next seat to be sold is set. Hotels use this system in largely the same ... Geo (marketing) Variable pricing Price discrimination Algorithmic pricing Last minute advertising Institute for Operations ... The fixed pricing model that had existed for decades was replaced with a more demand-responsive pricing model, but this reform ... Bid prices represent the minimum price a seller should accept for a single piece of inventory and are popular control ...
Minnesota Farmer-Labor Party
Price floors or price ceilings set a minimum or maximum price for a product. Price controls encourage more production by a ... price floor or less production by a price ceiling. A government can erect trade barriers to limit the quantity of goods ... Lower prices and free food save the lives of millions of starving people, despite the drop in food sales of the local farmers. ... Price controls may also be used to assist poor citizens. Many countries have used this method of welfare support as it delivers ...
Other dramatizations: 10,000 Black Men Named George (2002); Matewan (1987); American Playhouse - "The Killing Floor" (1985); ... That is to say, they wish to prevent the price of labour-power from falling below its value" (Capital V1, 1867, p. 1069). ... Friedman, Milton (2007). Price theory ([New ed.], 3rd printing ed.). New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers. ISBN 978-0-202- ... In 1975, the Liberal government of Pierre Trudeau introduced mandatory price and wage controls. Under the new law, wages ...
These design Engineers also prepare construction documents which are issued to specialist contractors to obtain a price for the ... sometimes located in separate areas or double floors / false ceilings) and constitute a big part of the regular maintenance ... land prices, ground conditions, specific uses, and aesthetic reasons. To better understand the term building compare the list ... is usually a response to high ground prices resulting from many people wanting to live close to work or similar attractors. ...
Prison Break (season 4)
Wet rooms are bathrooms where the shower floor and bathroom floor are one continuous waterproof surface. Such floor designs ... A slightly higher price band sees the same folding design produced in aluminium. Price typically then jumps from low to mid ... These can address needs such as being able to play on the floor with other children, or cater for children in large hip-spica ... The construction of low floor trams and buses is increasingly required by law, whereas the use of inaccessible features such as ...
South West England
Many Brazilians worked in skilled trades such as tile and flooring, although fewer worked as day laborers than did Latinos. ... The trade spawned an ancillary economy-transportation, housing and clothing, fees, etc., estimated at 13.5% of the price per ... the committee recommended major floodproofing measures-such as elevating the first floor of buildings to at least the 100-year ...
History of the petroleum industry in Canada (natural gas)
Supply, demand and price. While Canada is one of the world's three largest gas producers (the other two are Russia and ... Gas hydrates consist of natural gas trapped in ice crystals in areas of permafrost and on the ocean floor. ... Crude oil prices dropped throughout the 1980s and natural gas supplies remained abundant, so consumers began taking advantage ... Although classified as a gas field, in the lower-price environment of the day sulfur, liquids and other by-products from the ...
English language in southern England
The diphthong /aɪ/ (as in price) realised as [ʌɪ] or [ɔɪ], sounding more like the diphthong in Received Pronunciation choice. ... on the floor. Oddly, there don't seem to be any jolly, japeish terms for "the workplace", "grocery shopping" and "bill paying ... The diphthong /aɪ/ (as in price) realised as [ɔɪ], sounding very much like the diphthong in Received Pronunciation choice. ... Low-back onset of price [ɑɪ], lowered/unrounded from [ʌɪ], [ɔɪ] or [ɒɪ] ...
Camp for Climate Action
Science in the Age of Enlightenment
"The Weston A Price Foundation. Retrieved 23 January 2016.. *^ a b c d Mixed Bean Salad (information and recipe) from The Mayo ... "And as in some great threshing-floor go leaping From a broad pan the black-skinned beans or peas." (Iliad xiii, 589). ... is a passing mention of beans and chickpeas cast on the threshing floor. ... "Living With Phytic Acid - Weston A Price" ...
Keil, Charles (January 1970). "The Price of Nigerian Victory". Africa Today. 17 (1): 1-3. JSTOR 4185054.. ... Everyday houses were made of mud and thatched roofs with bare earth floors with carved design doors. Some houses had elaborate ... "Japan's Nigerians pay price for prosperity". The Japan Times. Retrieved 2012-03-31 ...
As their price fell, the price of the resulting cells did as well. These effects lowered 1971 cell costs to some $100 per watt. ... Bifacial solar cell plant in Noto (Senegal), 1988 - Floor painted in white to enhance albedo. ... Note: DOE - Photovoltaic System Pricing Trends reports lower prices for the U.S. ... Typical PV system prices in 2013 in selected countries ($/W) USD/W Australia China France Germany Italy Japan United Kingdom ...
United States congressional hearing
6] This comes at a price, however: R-values that include non-conductive processes may no longer be additive and may have ... In practice the above surface values are used for floors, ceilings, and walls in a building, but are not accurate for enclosed ... floors, roofs). Other areas of the world more commonly use U-value/U-factor for elements of the entire building enclosure ... The elements are commonly assemblies of many layers of components such as those that make up walls/floors/roofs etc. It ...
2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference
In the week following the end of the Copenhagen summit, carbon prices in the EU dropped to a six-month low. ... prompted wild applause among the crowded Copenhagen conference floor". ... "Copenhagen deal causes EU carbon price fall". BBC news. 21 December 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2010.. ...
Lower- and mid-priced sound system and instrument speaker cabinets often use 1/4" speaker cable jacks. Higher-priced and higher ... In a typical rectangular listening room, the hard, parallel surfaces of the walls, floor and ceiling cause primary acoustic ... Fabrication of finished loudspeaker systems has become segmented, depending largely on price, shipping costs, and weight ... facing the floor. This is eased by the limitations of human hearing at low frequencies; such sounds cannot be located in space ...
The floors, walls, columns, pilasters, and cornices are made of marbles imported from Portugal, Italy, and France. The United ... the John Price Wetherill Medal (1926), The Frank P. Brown Medal (first awarded per FI site is 1941), Stuart Ballantine ... Standing above an outdoor Science Park and connected to the second-floor aviation hall by skybridges, this aircraft could ... including elements such as a sustainable dance floor, and an array of LEDs that turn on in the presence of cell phone signals ...
2012 Israeli operation in the Gaza Strip
"Israel warns Hamas of 'heavy price' for Gaza rockets". 11 November 2012. Archived from the original on 1 March 2014. Retrieved ... because it put its own operational communication antennas on top of buildings whose lower floors house foreign media outlets.[ ... "Collaborators fall prey to both sides in Gaza ; Price of being suspected, much less convicted, can be fatal - and gruesome." ... news site Alarab Net released a photo on 18 November which depicted three bloodied children and their mother lying on a floor, ...
In April 2004, Wyden was among a group of senators who took to the Senate floor for the purpose of endorsing a permanent ban on ... "MEDICARE DEBATE TURNS TO PRICING OF DRUG BENEFITS". The New York Times.. ... 2516, brought to the floor by Republican senator Lindsey Graham, which ruled that enemy combatants did not have the right to ... Wyden stated on the Senate floor that "The Patriot Act was passed a decade ago during a period of understandable fear. Now is ...
Government dumps carbon floor price - Lateline
... and instead link Australia to Europes carbon pricing system. ... Government has announced it will abolish the carbon floor price ... I think there were problems with the design of the floor price and the world carbon price is just so much lower than people ... 15 floor price; now they support its abolition, also predicting there will be a rapid increase in European carbon prices. ... Government dumps carbon floor price. Posted Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:12pm ...
Government to scrap carbon floor price
15 floor price on carbon permits in a major overhaul of the carbon pricing scheme. ... 15 floor price on carbon permits in a major overhaul of the carbon pricing scheme. ... The floor price was intended to create certainty for potential investors in clean energy. But businesses complained it would be ... Following intense lobbying from business and threats by the independent MP Rob Oakeshott to block the floor price, the ...
carbon price floor
... UK Carbon Price a Threat to Business Competitiveness. April 1, 2013. April 1, 2013. by Jessica Lyons ... carbon price floor, Carbon Pricing, Environmental Enforcement, Europe, European Union, Government, PricewaterhouseCoopers, ... carbon-emitting businesses will pay more for energy than their European counterparts under the UKs new carbon price floor, ...
Price floor - Wikipedia
A price floor is a government- or group-imposed price control or limit on how low a price can be charged for a product. A price ... the dashed green line represents a price floor set above the free-market price. In this case, the price floor has a measurable ... It ensures prices stay high so that product can continue to be made. A price floor set above the market equilibrium price has ... Economics portal Price ceiling Supply and demand General equilibrium Resale price maintenance "Price floor - Definitions from ...
COLUMN-UK carbon floor price may boost gas demand: Wynn
... but the impact on power prices could affect political will to implement the policy. ... A new British carbon price floor may increase gas demand as rapid price rises eat into profits from burning coal, ... The government has only assured a price floor out to 2020. It has suggested a price of 70 pounds per tonne of CO2 in 2030, but ... LONDON, Oct 9 (Reuters) - A new British carbon price floor may increase gas demand as rapid price rises eat into profits from ...
France calls on EU nations to adopt carbon price floor | Reuters
France called on other EU nations to adopt a regional carbon price floor for power generators to promote a shift away from coal ... At a conference hosted by France on Monday to debate the issue, French ecology minister Brune Poirson called for a price floor ... BRUSSELS (Reuters) - France called on other EU nations to adopt a regional carbon price floor for power generators to promote a ... Traders, however, said there is little expectation a Europe-wide floor price would ever materialize in the EUs trading system ...
Weathertech Floor Mats & Liners for Best Price - Free Shipping
Get the best deals by comparing prices and customer reviews. Shop today! ... Weathertech Floor Mats. No matter what the season, your vehicles carpet needs the reliable protection of Weathertch floor mats ... Why dont we show the price?. As a retailer, we set our own prices independently, but some manufacturers restrict how we may ... In-Stock Notifier does not guarantee availability or price. All prices are subject to change without notice. ...
Vacuums Floor Care Product Type Robot Vacuum Price 401500 | Bed Bath & Beyond
Vacuums & Floor Care - Product Type: Robot Vacuum - Price: $401 - $500. NeatoUpright VacuumWet/Dry VacuumRobot VacuumRobot Mop$ ... Vacuums & Floor Care - Product Type: Robot Vacuum - Price: $401 - $500. Your current walk of life is one of the best defining ... cordless and all the other surface characteristics but dont forget your other floor care options. Those hardwood floors surely ... BeddingBathStorage & OrganizationDecorKitchenLaundry & CleaningTechFurnitureStudent FavesCollege from HomeShop By Price ...
France goes it alone on carbon price floor - JunkScience.com
One thought on "France goes it alone on carbon price floor" * tadchem says: ... France goes it alone on carbon price floor. Because thats how the "market" solution to climate change works. ... There is nothing like price controls when it comes to the business of creating artificial shortages, making essential goods and ...
Floor Prices | National Family Farm Coalition
Posted in Blog Tagged Fair Farm Bill, Fair Prices, Floor Prices, Food Sovereignty 333 Comments ... Floor Prices Down to Earth: Small Farm Issues In a Big Farm World. Posted on December 19, 2013. by NFFC ... NFFC held a press teleconference call urging Congress to set an emergency floor price, increase access to farm credit, and ... Largest projected price decline for corn in 60 years. Posted on November 19, 2013. November 19, 2013. by NFFC ...
"Sea Floor Fever" by Darryl Price -...
The UK Carbon Floor Price (2013) - Sandbag
China Floor Pipe, Floor Pipe Manufacturers, Suppliers, Price | Made-in-China.com
Select 2020 high quality Floor Pipe products in best price from certified Chinese High Pressure Pipe manufacturers, Round Tube ... Floor Heating Series Model PE-Rt Floor Heating Pipe FOB Price: US $ 1.5 / Meter. Min. Order: 1 Meter ... Dn 16 En15875 Floor Radiant Heating Pex a Pipe Floor Heating Pipe FOB Price: US $ 0.255-0.259 / Meter. Min. Order: 10000 Meters ... SS304 Floor Drainer Can Be Connected to Wash Machine Pipe Bf-K06A FOB Price: US $ 2.6-2.9 / Piece. Min. Order: 50 Pieces ...
China Raised Floor, Raised Floor Manufacturers, Suppliers, Price | Made-in-China.com
Select 2020 high quality Raised Floor products in best price from certified Chinese Floor manufacturers, Pvc Floor suppliers, ... Pvc Floor Steel Floor Floor Board Aluminum Floor Rubber Floor Anti-Static Floor Antistatic Floor Composite Floor More ... Wpc Flooring Vinyl Floor Computer Room Floor Steel Access Floor Steel Raised Floor Perforated Floor Anti Static Raised Floor ... Raised Access Floor Raised Antistatic Elevated Floor Network Raised Elevated Floor Computer Floor Steel Floor Accessing Floor ...
Asbestos Floor Tiles at Best Price in India
Congress helps build a floor under soybean oil prices | Futures Magazine
Floor price may send UK carbon price through the roof - Risk.net
2019 Radiant Heating Installation Costs | Price to Install Radiant Floor Heat
HomeAdvisors Radiant Heating Cost Guide lists price information on installing radiant floor heat, as reported by HomeAdvisor ... Existing Flooring. If you currently have a floor in place, the cost of drilling into or removing the existing floor will add to ... Square Footage of Flooring. The square footage of your home will help to determine the price. Oddly enough, smaller projects ... Objects on the floor will pick up some of the heat from the floor and radiate it. This not only helps keep the room warm, it ...
Prestige Courtyards Sholinganallur, Chennai | Price List, Brochure, Floor Plan
Elegant ground floor lobby flooring and wall cladding in Granite/ marble. Upper floors lobby flooring in Vitrified tiles. All ... Elegant ground floor lobby flooring and wall cladding in Granite/ marble. Upper floors lobby flooring in Vitrified tiles. All ... The Resale price quoted by/on behalf of owner is property specific, depending upon the floor, view, amenities associated with ... New Bookings price is calculated as Base Price quoted by Advertiser * Saleable area. It could be different for different ...
The impact of an alcohol floor price on critical care admissions in Central Australia | The Medical Journal of Australia
Floor Fan Best Price in Australia | Compare & Buy with Shopbot.com.au
FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases ✓ Lowest Price Guaranteed! Compare & Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au ... Floor Fan. close Filters Or find by: * Deals Selection * Discounted offers(621) ... 2807 results - Sort by : Relevance - Price - Discount - Alphabetical Order Filter Sort by ... Shop for Floor Fan deals in Australia. ...
Durga Acropolis Anandpuri, Patna | Price List, Location, Floor Plan, Layout
Get Price list, Floor Plan, Location Map, Possession date, Project Specifications & other details. ... Residential Apartment Independent/Builder Floor Independent House/Villa Residential Land Studio Apartment Farm House Serviced ... FLOORING. Vitrified tile for living, dining and kitchen areas. Superior quality ceramic tiles for bedroom, balcony. TOILETS. ... FLOORING. Vitrified tile for living, dining and kitchen areas. Superior quality ceramic tiles for bedroom, balcony. TOILETS. ...
Offset Printing Factory Price Blue Color B Flute Corrugated Paper Floor Display - Buy B Flute Corrugated Paper Floor Display...
B Flute Corrugated Paper Floor Display,Offset Printing Floor Display,Factory Price Floor Display from Supermarket Shelves ... Find Complete Details about Offset Printing Factory Price Blue Color B Flute Corrugated Paper Floor Display, ... Offset Printing Factory Price Blue Color B Flute Corrugated Paper Floor Display , ... China led floor display China flash display China flooring display stands China clear display China flooring display rack China ...
Fuel price floors and funds for the future
... volatility in fuel prices can be quite problematic. It impedes effective planning, causes abrupt swings in capital and wealth ... While prices send important signals about availability and marginal cost, ... allocation, and sometimes leaves people hoping for future low prices, rather ... The government could put a floor on fuel prices: pocketing any difference between the market price and the sale price as ...
Discount flooring in atlanta ga weather, ceiling fan sale clearance 90, best ceiling fan price in india amazon, fandango gift...
... khaitan table fan price in chennai bars, buy laptop cooler uk, best ceiling fan price in india amazon, bajaj ceiling fans price ... Best ceiling fan price in india amazon,hampton bay brookedale 60 ceiling fan 590,window fan best buy jobs - You Shoud Know. ... Comments to «Best ceiling fan price in india amazon». * seker_kiz. writes: 01.03.2016 at 19:28:50 Style Pull Chain (Integrated ... Each length will put the fan blades 7 feet from the floor, so if you want your fan blades higher than 7 feet, choose a shorter ...
1 Floor Screed | Floor Hardener at Best Price in India
... wood flooring or coatings. It is ready to use and does not need any curing. ... Wallnut floor screeds main purpose is to create level surface on the floor before fixing of any tiles, stone, ... Floor hardeners are fundamentally accessible in Two variations (1) Metallic Floor Hardener (2) Non-Metallic Floor Hardener. ... Floor hardener or floor screed is a molecule structure particles made in size graded details to be utilised by blending in with ...
Richmond Sunlight » 2017 » Motor vehicle fuels; definitions, sales tax in certain transportation districts, price floor. ...
Places a floor on the 2.1 percent tax imposed on motor vehicle fuels sold in Northern Virginia and Hampton Roads by ensuring ... that the tax is not imposed on a sales price less than the statewide average sales price on February 20, 2013, which is the ... date used as a floor on the statewide motor vehicle fuels sales tax. ... Motor vehicle fuels sales tax in certain transportation districts; price floor. Places a floor on the 2.1 percent tax imposed ...
Classic Heights in Juhapura - Price, Reviews & Floor Plan
Price excludes maintenance, floor rise cost, stamp duty, registration, GST etc.See More ... Price Trends in Patna. House for sale in Patna. Plots for sale in Patna. Goa. Real Estate in Goa. Builders in Goa. Flats in Goa ... Price Trends in Goa. House for sale in Goa. Plots for sale in Goa. Surat. Real Estate in Surat. Builders in Surat. Flats in ... Price Trends in Raipur House for sale in Raipur Plots for sale in Raipur Indore. Real Estate in Indore. Builders in Indore. ...
Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Flooring Woodlands IVO39-319 Cinnabark - Discount Pricing | TrueHardwoods.com
Order Online Today Or Call Toll Free @ (844) 744-7558 for the best pricing! ... At True Hardwoods youll find the lowest prices on Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Flooring Woodlands IVO39-319 Cinnabark Flooring. ... Due to pricing restrictions from the manufacturer, we are not allowed to display our low pricing on the website. To try and ... Home » Products » LVF/WPC » Mohawk LVP/WPC » Mohawk Woodlands » Mohawk Luxury Vinyl Flooring Woodlands IVO39-319 Cinnabark ...
LM Flooring Stony Brook Hickory Cavern ANKH2-S11 - Discount Pricing | TrueHardwoods.com
Order Online Today Or Call Toll Free @ (844) 744-7558 for the best pricing! ... At True Hardwoods youll find the lowest prices on LM Flooring Stony Brook Hickory Cavern ANKH2-S11 Flooring. ... Due to pricing restrictions from the manufacturer, we are not allowed to display our low pricing on the website. To try and ... LM Flooring Stony Brook Hickory Cavern ANKH2-S11. SKU: ANKH2-S11 Call for price per sq. ft. ...
Tiles2017Laminate20182020ApartmentHardwood FlooringSqftSpecificationsUK'sPlank FlooringPlanksPlansAdhesiveRESALE PRICEDurabilityPROS FLOORINGGREG COMBETFire resistantWood FloorsCarpet floorsThicknessLinoleumHighPLANHenanAreaCostPower generatorsInternalFossil fuelsStone floorsEmissions tradinColorsVinylTileAllowancesConcrete FloorsCementRemodelElectricityEurope'sCoatingsRisesCarbon tradinMadeAlcoholStableResidencesCalculatesCleanerCoverings
- Zeorich ready to use binder will create different kind of high-quality base floor with final desired quality which can perform within 24 hours to fix on top any kind of tiles / stable stone or any other coverings. (wallnut.co.in)
- Zeorich Base is eco-friendly, light weight, non-water curing, quick drying, high strength, shrinkage-less, mineral based binder in powder form made from natural material to create stable base of screed before fixing of any kind of tiles, stone or other coverings such as carpet, wooden flooring, coatings etc. (wallnut.co.in)
- Spc Flooring Is An Upgrade Of Luxury Vinyl Tiles , It Is Special Designed With Click Locking Joint System. (tradeindia.com)
- Marble floor tiles are floor tiles made of marble, and marble tiles used as floors are very attractive because there are no two identical marble tiles. (toolloots.com)
- Marble floor tiles are beautifully colored and atmospheric, making them ideal for home renovations. (toolloots.com)
- 2. To maintain the gloss and cleanness of marble floor tiles, you need to polish them regularly. (toolloots.com)
- Laminated floor planks and tiles are produced in mind boggling array of styles, colors and textures. (reinsdyr.club)
- The blog post about Wooden Flooring Price Per Square Foot was uploaded at July 29, 2017 at 2:13 pm. (ginsbooknotes.com)
- The vinyl flooring market is estimated at $ 219,646,000 in 2016 and is expected to reach $ 4,871,150,000 in 2023, an annual growth rate of 13.3% from 2017 to 2023 It's possible. (openpr.com)
- California and Quebec released results today for the November 2017 auction which showed steady prices well above the floor for the second auction in a row. (edf.org)
- The FloorMuffler® UltraSeal is designed for installation over all types of sub-floors for floating and glue down applications for laminate, engineered, and hardwood flooring.This complete installation system eliminates tape requirements and enables fast and easy installations, reducing labor time and costs. (truehardwoods.com)
- US$4.08-7.00 4)Delivery time:15-20 days Baibo Flooring ----------------- Laminate wood flooring Size(L*W*T) 808*130*12.3mm, 808*148*12.3mm, 1215*168. (xpandrally.com)
- Descriptions: Sandal Wood Laminate Flooring Matte Gloss Surface, V-Groove,Arc Click, AC3/AC4 Wear-proof, White/Green HDF Core. (xpandrally.com)
- Delivery: In 20 days after we receive the deposit or L/ C. We are speciialzed in the production of laminate flooring . (xpandrally.com)
- one 20FCL Supply Ability: 300,000.00 sqm/month Quality: ISO9001,ISO14001 Sample Price (USD): NEGOTIABLE Description for Laminate Flooring Series: crystal, small/medium/big embossment, silk, feather, etc. (xpandrally.com)
- Empire Today has provided customers with carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl tile flooring and window to more than 2 million customers since 1959. (consumeraffairs.com)
- Laminate flooring is made to look like natural products such as wood flooring but is made up of synthetic materials combined with natural and recycles ingredients. (reinsdyr.club)
- Laminate floors are less expensive than wood or stone flooring. (reinsdyr.club)
- Laminate flooring was Laminate Flooring Advantages Earling IA 51530 invented in 1977 by Swedish company Pergo. (reinsdyr.club)
- They are approximately 15 The Pros and Cons About How to Install Laminate Flooring Earling IA 51530 times stronger than hardwood flooring. (reinsdyr.club)
- 8. Laminate floor boards are wider than wood floors boards, thus reducing installation time. (reinsdyr.club)
- Laminate flooring Earling IA 51530 can be used as places where we live, work, learn and gather. (reinsdyr.club)
- Laminate flooring comes in variety of options be it rustic, stone, soothing ceramic or classic wood like maple, oak, beech, cherry or walnut. (reinsdyr.club)
- With co many laminate flooring choices in the market you can easily get confused. (reinsdyr.club)
- Before you invest your money on any laminate floors, read reviews and make an informed decision. (reinsdyr.club)
- There are some definite differences in construction, size, quality, durability and price of many similar laminate floors. (reinsdyr.club)
- choose light color Earling IA 51530 floor for contemporary designs and traditional homes and stately designs demand dark laminate floor colors. (reinsdyr.club)
- To take the mystery out of the nest the best laminate flooring is that which meets your individual needs and give you the best value for your money. (reinsdyr.club)
- Quick Step laminate flooring represents the state of the art in flooring materials, resembling wood but more durable and wear-resistant. (reinsdyr.club)
- Thus the surface of the board not only looks right, but has the texture of the real material and is virtually indistinguishable Tips For Choosing The Perfect Laminate Flooring Cairo MO 65239 from it. (reinsdyr.club)
- Quick Step laminate flooring features ScratchGuard Advanced Finish Protection which makes it four times more resistant to microscopic scratches. (reinsdyr.club)
- Quick Step laminate flooring comes in several colors and designs. (reinsdyr.club)
- Where can I buy cheap laminate wood flooring? (reinsdyr.club)
- How Much Does It Cost For Laminate Flooring? (reinsdyr.club)
- Steam cleaners are great for linoleum and hardwood flooring, adding that extra layer of glow and removing any excess dust and debris. (bedbathandbeyond.com)
- This will give your hardwood flooring a rounded edge. (truehardwoods.com)
- Find the other picture or article about Acacia Solid Hardwood Flooring here. (vintagenola.org)
- They installed hardwood flooring in all my rooms … If I had to do another floor, I'd call them again. (consumeraffairs.com)
- You can quickly scroll through hundreds of mops offered here, compare the prices, specifications and buy one as per your need, budget and desire. (paytmmall.com)
- Latest industry research report on Floor coatings vary in terms of features, properties, and specifications depending upon the parts and the environment where they are to be coated. (qwtjlive.com)
- Britain's carbon-emitting businesses will pay more for energy than their European counterparts under the UK's new carbon price floor, which goes into effect today. (environmentalleader.com)
- Plans proposed by the UK's new coalition government to introduce a carbon price floor could cause the cost of carbon in the UK to increase hugely compared with the rest of Europe, experts warn. (risk.net)
- Since the introduction of the UK's carbon floor price in 2013, coal use has reduced by almost 75% and renewables capacity has tripled. (rivieramm.com)
- The UK's apparent success has led other EU countries to consider floor prices. (petroleum-economist.com)
- TOM IGGULDEN: By listening to the concerns of business and locking in a deal with the Europeans, the Government's trying to build momentum behind its carbon pricing plans, but Tony Abbott says nothing he heard today would stop him repealing the carbon tax if he wins the next election. (abc.net.au)
- Mr Combet also announced plans to link Australia's scheme to Europe's emissions trading scheme from 2015, which is likely to have the effect of matching the two prices. (theage.com.au)
- Climate Change Minister Greg Combet plans to scrap the $15 carbon floor price. (theage.com.au)
- Remodeling the Floor cabinet thor vegas floor plans perhaps not merely can be carried out by paint it, if you'd like to redesign the Floor cupboard but usually do not want to paint it with paint, subsequently whitewash that the Floor cupboard may be the best solution to do. (gotgtek.net)
- Paint may offer unique color for the Floor cupboard where as white thor vegas floor plans wash will lighten the Floor cabinet and allow the grain to appeal its feature. (gotgtek.net)
- nonetheless therefore it's not difficult to do, you have the capacity to to do precisely the thor vegas floor plans white wash by yourself. (gotgtek.net)
- At eaves Creekside, we offer sensible studios and one- and two-bedroom floor plans with amenities aimed at providing you a comfortable lifestyle. (avaloncommunities.com)
- Bostik's Best elastomeric characteristics allow the adhesive to move with the wood as it expands and contracts over the life of the floor. (truehardwoods.com)
- bamboo and teak flooring to concrete, plywood and other approved substrates develops a permanent bond and remains flexible to withstand expansion and contraction of the flooring without stressing the adhesive. (truehardwoods.com)
- For full spread installation with release or permanent adhesive, follow instructions on the pales, Begin laying your floor SNUG along the longest wall. (ecowoodfloor.com)
- GREG COMBET: Many concerns have been raised by the business community about the floor price, and we have been cognisant of that, and we've been responsive now to it. (abc.net.au)
- After weeks of secretive talks between the Gillard government and the Greens, Climate Change Minister Greg Combet has announced Labor will scrap the planned $15 floor price on carbon permits in a major overhaul of the carbon pricing scheme. (theage.com.au)
- Hardwood, linoleum, high pile and low pile area rugs: different floor types require different tools. (bedbathandbeyond.com)
- If you currently have a floor in place, the cost of drilling into or removing the existing floor will add to your cost by varying degrees depending on what kind of floor you have (stone, wood, linoleum, tile, etc.) and how large a space it is. (homeadvisor.com)
- Henan Fortovan Technology Co.,Ltd is listed in Trade India's list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of Cheap linoleum roll easy to Install PVC Flooring etc. (tradeindia.com)
- CHRISTINE MILNE, GREENS LEADER: There are some saying that you could have a European price as high as $50, for example. (abc.net.au)
- It ensures prices stay high so that product can continue to be made. (wikipedia.org)
- Such analysis suggests that from 2014 or so the British carbon floor price may be high enough to drive switching from the most inefficient coal plants, and that effect will become more widespread as the price rises to more than 40 pounds at the end of the decade, all else being equal. (cnbc.com)
- Zeorich BaseHD is an eco-friendly, high strength, shrinkage less, non-metallic, mineral base concrete floor hardener in powder form used for industrial & commercial floors to create heavy-duty floor surface which is resistance to high abrasion, impact, hardness and also improve the compressive strength of the final surface. (wallnut.co.in)
- The lock type SPC stone plastic floor is based on high-tech developed a new type of environmentally friendly floor, with zero formaldehyde, mold, moisture, fire, pest control, easy installation and so on. (tradeindia.com)
- If you would like to see the Acacia Wood Flooring Pros Cons Reviews And Pricing Pertaining To Solid Hardwood Remodel 2 in High Resolution [HD Resolution] version, please press the right click on picures/image then choose "Save as Image" option, and done. (vintagenola.org)
- It is suited to bungalows and high-end apartments rentals which would run you anywhere from $10 to $40 for just one square legs of floor. (blogspot.com)
- 4. For this floors low grade is suitable as high grade is for commercial purposes. (reinsdyr.club)
- I'm on a high floor with a southern exposure. (apartmentratings.com)
- Dairy farmers have a stronger safety net against low milk prices and high feed costs under the new federal farm bill, and more federal dollars will be spent to spur international trade of American agricultural products. (dairyherd.com)
- The floor is the most important component in a building structure, and it is prone to high amount of corrosion and wear, thus requiring protection and proper maintenance. (qwtjlive.com)
- 2015 thor motor coach price 2015 thor motor coach values is something newmar newaire floor plan you desire by now. (gotgtek.net)
- If you're a traveler and also love to cook your meal, you newmar newaire floor plan definitely should by this trailer. (gotgtek.net)
- You'll find numerous manufacturers newmar newaire floor plan that provide you this advantage. (gotgtek.net)
- Don't forget to earn a defective valve to steer clear of a thor tuscany floor plan few flashes. (gotgtek.net)
- It offers good atmosphere and warmness to the complete house and even a little house will look captivating by right kind of house floor plan. (blogspot.com)
- It offers good ambience and ambiance to the complete house and even a tiny house can look interesting by right kind of house floor plan.When you think of renovating your home, you should think about certain factors for deciding on the best flooring inside your pocket. (blogspot.com)
- Availability Starting at' reflects pricing for the lowest rent of an available unit within this floor plan. (amli.com)
- New Bookings price is calculated as Base Price quoted by Advertiser * Saleable area. (99acres.com)
- Non-metallic floor hardener or floor screed are the application which is principally used for areas like overwhelming traffic places, industrial area where there is substantial transportation progressing, in such areas where loading transaction is constant, warehouse , vehicle workshop, Processing plants, for example, Medical or steel, and so forth. (wallnut.co.in)
- Flooring should be allowed to acclimate 3-4 days to the equilibrium moisture content of the area. (millworkforless.com)
- If marble is properly installed in the right area, for example on a floor that is not often used, you may not need to replace the marble in your life. (toolloots.com)
- Since 1980 we have been providing Flooring services to the Earling area. (reinsdyr.club)
- For quality workmanship and service for your residential and commercial Flooring needs, choose a company with over 38 years of service in the Earling area. (reinsdyr.club)
- Casa Floors by TDI Infrastructure ensures comfortable lifestyle of unmatched quality through 24 X 7 Security, Landscaped Gardens, Children's play area, Club House, Maintenance Staff, Natural Lighting and Privileged Privacy that are best in class and features. (makaan.com)
- It offers 2 BHK residential apartments area ranging 1010-1010 sq.ft. with price per sq.ft. from 2871-2871. (makaan.com)
- The move was the cost of linking up with Europe's carbon pricing system, which the Government is hailing as a move toward a global emissions trading scheme. (abc.net.au)
- The rapid rise in the British carbon price implies an increasing carbon cost on power generators, which will make gas increasingly competitive, potentially driving demand higher. (cnbc.com)
- Assuming that utilities pass on this cost, wholesale power prices would rise by at least 5 percent, potentially decreasing UK competitiveness. (cnbc.com)
- While prices send important signals about availability and marginal cost, volatility in fuel prices can be quite problematic. (sindark.com)
- Drax Group chief executive Will Gardiner, whose company is among signatories to the declaration, said "Robust carbon pricing is one of the most effective tools to enabling a zero-carbon, lower-cost energy future. (rivieramm.com)
- A carbon price is a cost applied to carbon pollution to encourage polluters to reduce the amount of greenhouse gases they emit. (rivieramm.com)
- The companies making the declaration said several renewable energy technologies are already cost-efficient on market terms when carbon costs are internalised in wholesale electricity prices. (rivieramm.com)
- They believe that a multi-member CPF can secure a credible short and long-term carbon pricing signal to decarbonise the European power sector in a cost-efficient manner. (rivieramm.com)
- You have budget flooring starting from the lowest cost to the most expensive flooring made of marbles and rocks. (blogspot.com)
- Porcelain flooring are recognized for its stamina and rigidity which is offered by moderate cost in great designs. (blogspot.com)
- Next to porcelain, ceramic floors can provide you good concluding at low cost. (blogspot.com)
- You have budget flooring beginning with the cheapest cost to the most expensive flooring manufactured from marbles and stones. (blogspot.com)
- You might have budget flooring beginning with the lowest cost to the priciest flooring made of marbles and stones. (blogspot.com)
- 1. The cost of a typical marble floor tile is approximately $4 to $8 per square foot. (toolloots.com)
- The CPS acts as a floor price for the cost of EUAs, and is levied on emissions from UK power generation. (petroleum-economist.com)
- They say the price should be more closely tied to the cost of other items at Quebec grocery stores. (nationalpost.com)
- With the cap extended to 2030, however, demand and prices are more stable and there is once again a strong incentive for polluters to save their allowances for future years and make cost-effective emission reductions sooner than required for compliance. (edf.org)
- BRUSSELS (Reuters) - France called on other EU nations to adopt a regional carbon price floor for power generators to promote a shift away from coal to more climate-friendly fuels. (reuters.com)
- It aims to provide a stable carbon price by setting a universal minimum price for greenhouse gases emitted by power generators. (edie.net)
- To correct the market's chronic failure to price oil efficiently, governments of oil-importing nations should fix the price in internal markets using a simple policy tool: an excise tax on oil imports equal to the difference between a target price that each government would choose and the prevailing world market price . (sindark.com)
- The oil excise tax will therefore fix a floor price for oil, and guarantee that producers and consumers in the internal market will never face a price less than that floor price. (sindark.com)
- Margins from coal-fired power generation are currently far more attractive than gas, reflecting the relative price of the two fossil fuels and a very low European carbon price. (cnbc.com)
- European governments should co-operate to initiate a trajectory for a rising carbon price on fossil fuels," they said. (rivieramm.com)
- It will abolish the floor price on the emissions trading scheme that's due to replace the carbon tax in 2015, despite just a week ago defending it. (abc.net.au)
- The carbon price, which came in on July 1, will initially be fixed at $23 and will rise slightly over the next two years, when it becomes a floating-price emissions trading scheme. (theage.com.au)
- A large number of house-owners have good ideas for renovating their residences by adding new colors to the walls and supplementing new home floor ideas for every single room. (blogspot.com)
- Thousands of house-owners have good ideas for renovating their houses with the addition of new colors to the surfaces and supplementing new home floor programs for each and every room. (blogspot.com)
- A large number of house-owners have good ideas for renovating their properties by adding new colors to the surfaces and supplementing new home floor strategies for every room. (blogspot.com)
- SPC rigid vinyl floor is made by extruding PVC substrate with extruder and T-shaped die, and using PVC or PVC four-roller calendering machine to wear PVC wear-resisting layer, PVC color film and PVC substrate respectively. (tradeindia.com)
- ColorTile Tile Floor Cleaner is the quickest way to keep you tile, stone, and vinyl floor looking like new. (bhg.com)
- The flooring products most sought-after, which can be used before fixing of tile & stone to create a very strong base or by using mineral floor hardener the flooring can be kept open and can be used as an overlay. (wallnut.co.in)
- How is the marble floor tile? (toolloots.com)
- Marble is widely used in home decoration due to its colorful and colorful tones, especially as a floor tile application. (toolloots.com)
- 1. The first to attract you is the marble floor tile. (toolloots.com)
- cuts tough grease on quarry tile and is a versatile, multipurpose cleaner for floors, walls, tables, food-contact. (bhg.com)
- This is intended to counter the volatility and recent collapse in the price of EU allowances (EUAs). (cnbc.com)
- The UK has been one of the best performers in the EU ETS, due to the carbon floor price and not because of the price of EU allowances. (petroleum-economist.com)
- Current vintage allowances sold at $15.06, $1.49 above the $13.57 floor price. (edf.org)
- These auction results show that businesses' ability to "bank" allowances for use in later years when prices will be higher and the cap tighter are critical for market stability, and most importantly, emissions performance. (edf.org)
- This adjusted supply downward when needed and adds extra supply when allowances prices start to rise (as they are doing now), creating price stability in the market. (edf.org)
- Large or small, the most affordable way to install the system is to do it during new construction or during an extensive remodel, when the floors will be non-existent (yet) or are being torn up anyway. (homeadvisor.com)
- The installation for radiant heating will be the most affordable with new construction or during a remodel when floors are already removed. (homeadvisor.com)
- Acacia Wood Flooring Pros Cons Reviews And Pricing Pertaining To Solid Hardwood Remodel 2 is one of pictures thet are related with the picture before in the collection gallery. (vintagenola.org)
- Meanwhile, higher power prices could prompt higher imports of electricity through Britain's 4 gigawatts of interconnector cables from Ireland, France and the Netherlands. (cnbc.com)
- A European Commission proposal to phase-out regulated prices of electricity looked set to win approval from EU member states until the 'yellow vest' movement swept across France and nipped it in the bud. (euractiv.com)
- An electricity [industry]-only carbon price floor, say between the UK, Germany, France and the Nordic countries, would have a much better chance of being set at a meaningful level for coal-to-gas switching," Sandbag's MacDonald said. (petroleum-economist.com)
- Home / News / Global Floor Coatings Market (2015-2023) - Grow Pricing, Features, Reviews & Comparison of Alternatives. (qwtjlive.com)
- Floor coatings are used as decorative and cold room coatings as well. (qwtjlive.com)
- Factors expected to boost the demand for floor coatings are their increasing use in the food industry, as well for decorative purposes, and the growing market for construction. (qwtjlive.com)
- LONDON, Oct 9 (Reuters) - A new British carbon price floor may increase gas demand as rapid price rises eat into profits from burning coal, but the impact on power prices could affect political will to implement the policy. (cnbc.com)
- But as the price of CO2 emissions rises, the relative economics shift in favour of gas, which emits roughly half as much carbon as coal. (cnbc.com)
- FARE made 53 recommendations, including setting a minimum price that rises with wages, prohibiting shopping docket promotions and extreme discounting of alcohol, and introducing a boat licence that requires operators to have a blood alcohol limit of less than 0.05, the same as for driving a car. (radioaustralia.net.au)
- And we fear that if the price of beer as an industry rises lower than the price of milk or butter, we have a social issue. (nationalpost.com)
- HT HPL/PVC Raised Access Floor is made of good quality cold-rolled steel sheet, which is stretched, spot-welded, and coated with epoxy powder after having been phosphoreted. (made-in-china.com)
- Floor base made with Zeorich Base & Zeorich BaseHD are very strong, have a smooth finish and ready for tiling or stone in just 24 hours or can be kept open for direct use. (wallnut.co.in)
- 1.SPC flooring is made of poly materials, shaped by the processing of extruding, stable dimension, with waterproof performance. (tradeindia.com)
- Integrity, quality workmanship and attention to detail have made us one of the most reliable Flooring companies in Earling. (reinsdyr.club)
- The ribbons or strands which form the central part of the mop, are made with highly absorbent woven fabric which allows it to absorb water and swipe the dirt off the floor easily. (paytmmall.com)
- The NT Government should also ban alcohol advertising on public transport and during sports events, and set a minimum price per drink, the college's president, Dr Catherine Yelland, said. (radioaustralia.net.au)
- In her submission, the Alice Springs-based MLA argued against a floor price for alcohol, saying that Central Australia already had a system in place to deal with problem drinkers. (radioaustralia.net.au)
- Is an alcohol floor price the answer to alcohol abuse in WA? (abc.net.au)
- Workers on the frontline of what the WA Government is calling a "tsunami of alcohol abuse" are lining up behind the idea of a minimum floor price, which would stop booze barns selling wine for as little as $2.80 a bottle. (abc.net.au)
- As long as we continue to allow governments to set the price of our beverages, the policies will have the effect of lining the pockets of dairy farmers and big alcohol producers, at the expense of everyone else. (nationalpost.com)
- The Greens have been concerned that a very low carbon price would not be enough to drive investment in cleaner energy such as wind, solar and wave power. (theage.com.au)
- Luckily, no matter which life stage you're currently in, Bed Bath & Beyond's array of vacuum cleaner and floor care models will make sure your space is always spick and span, no matter how small or large it is. (bedbathandbeyond.com)
- Tide Floor and All-Purpose Cleaner, 36-ounce Box. (bhg.com)
- Tide Floor and All-Purpose Cleaner, 1.5-ounce Packets, 100/carton. (bhg.com)
- Mr. Clean Finished Floor Cleaner, 1-gallon Bottle, 3/carton. (bhg.com)
- Finished floor cleaner can also be used on walls, tables, countertops and restroom. (bhg.com)