Dental Staff: Personnel who provide dental service to patients in an organized facility, institution or agency.Dental Staff, Hospital: Dental personnel practicing in hospitals.Dental Equipment: The nonexpendable items used by the dentist or dental staff in the performance of professional duties. (From Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed, p106)Dental Care: The total of dental diagnostic, preventive, and restorative services provided to meet the needs of a patient (from Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982).Education, Dental: Use for articles concerning dental education in general.Schools, Dental: Educational institutions for individuals specializing in the field of dentistry.Students, Dental: Individuals enrolled a school of dentistry or a formal educational program in leading to a degree in dentistry.Dental Caries: Localized destruction of the tooth surface initiated by decalcification of the enamel followed by enzymatic lysis of organic structures and leading to cavity formation. If left unchecked, the cavity may penetrate the enamel and dentin and reach the pulp.Dental Care for Chronically Ill: Dental care for patients with chronic diseases. These diseases include chronic cardiovascular, endocrinologic, hematologic, immunologic, neoplastic, and renal diseases. The concept does not include dental care for the mentally or physically disabled which is DENTAL CARE FOR DISABLED.Dental Clinics: Facilities where dental care is provided to patients.Dental Care for Children: The giving of attention to the special dental needs of children, including the prevention of tooth diseases and instruction in dental hygiene and dental health. The dental care may include the services provided by dental specialists.Dental Pulp: A richly vascularized and innervated connective tissue of mesodermal origin, contained in the central cavity of a tooth and delimited by the dentin, and having formative, nutritive, sensory, and protective functions. (Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992)Directories as Topic: Lists of persons or organizations, systematically arranged, usually in alphabetic or classed order, giving address, affiliations, etc., for individuals, and giving address, officers, functions, and similar data for organizations. (ALA Glossary of Library and Information Science, 1983)Pediatric Dentistry: The practice of dentistry concerned with the dental problems of children, proper maintenance, and treatment. The dental care may include the services provided by dental specialists.Cyprus: An island republic in the eastern Mediterranean Sea. Its capital is Nicosia. It was colonized by the Phoenicians and ancient Greeks and ruled successively by the Assyrian, Persian, Ptolemaic, Roman, and Byzantine Empires. It was under various countries from the 12th to the 20th century but became independent in 1960. The name comes from the Greek Kupros, probably representing the Sumerian kabar or gabar, copper, famous in historic times for its copper mines. The cypress tree is also named after the island. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p308 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p134)Endodontics: A dental specialty concerned with the maintenance of the dental pulp in a state of health and the treatment of the pulp cavity (pulp chamber and pulp canal).Motion Pictures as Topic: The art, technique, or business of producing motion pictures for entertainment, propaganda, or instruction.Famous PersonsTransition to Adult Care: Transfer from pediatric to adult care.Harm Reduction: The application of methods designed to reduce the risk of harm associated with certain behaviors without reduction in frequency of those behaviors. The risk-associated behaviors include ongoing and active addictive behaviors.Counseling: The giving of advice and assistance to individuals with educational or personal problems.Behavioral Medicine: The interdisciplinary field concerned with the development and integration of behavioral and biomedical science, knowledge, and techniques relevant to health and illness and the application of this knowledge and these techniques to prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.OhioAdolescent Health Services: Organized services to provide health care to adolescents, ages ranging from 13 through 18 years.Mental Health Services: Organized services to provide mental health care.Dental Assistants: Individuals who assist the dentist or the dental hygienist.Manitoba: A province of Canada, lying between the provinces of Saskatchewan and Ontario. Its capital is Winnipeg. Taking its name from Lake Manitoba, itself named for one of its islands, the name derived from Algonquian Manitou, great spirit. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p724 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p332)Dental Hygienists: Persons trained in an accredited school or dental college and licensed by the state in which they reside to provide dental prophylaxis under the direction of a licensed dentist.Dental Technicians: Individuals responsible for fabrication of dental appliances.Dentists: Individuals licensed to practice DENTISTRY.Mercury Poisoning, Nervous System: Neurologic disorders associated with exposure to inorganic and organic forms of MERCURY. Acute intoxication may be associated with gastrointestinal disturbances, mental status changes, and PARAPARESIS. Chronic exposure to inorganic mercury usually occurs in industrial workers, and manifests as mental confusion, prominent behavioral changes (including psychosis), DYSKINESIAS, and NEURITIS. Alkyl mercury poisoning may occur through ingestion of contaminated seafood or grain, and its characteristic features include POLYNEUROPATHY; ATAXIA; vision loss; NYSTAGMUS, PATHOLOGIC; and DEAFNESS. (From Joynt, Clinical Neurology, 1997, Ch20, pp10-15)Dental Prophylaxis: Treatment for the prevention of periodontal diseases or other dental diseases by the cleaning of the teeth in the dental office using the procedures of DENTAL SCALING and DENTAL POLISHING. The treatment may include plaque detection, removal of supra- and subgingival plaque and calculus, application of caries-preventing agents, checking of restorations and prostheses and correcting overhanging margins and proximal contours of restorations, and checking for signs of food impaction.
Villa Las Estrellas
There is a Correos de Chile post office staffed in the summer by a postal worker and by the command of the base in the winter. ... Two hospital beds are available in addition to a dental clinic. Through a partnership with the Chilean Antarctic Institute and ... Registry and Identification of Chile acts as official registry office with all the responsibilities inherent in this position. ... Souvenir shop: There is a small souvenir shop in town to sell to tourists and staff returning to the continent. It is run by ...
... comprises a team of ten certified dentists with expertise in the field and 30 supporting staff. The clinic focuses on dental ... Helvetic clinic is rated 4.67 by The Global Clinics Rating, the first position worldwide and in Hungary out of almost 200,000+ ... "Dental clinics - The Clinic Ranking & Scores by GCR". Globalclinicrating.com. Retrieved 2015-12-24. "Interview Helvetic Clinics ... Helvetic Clinics is a Switzerland-based company that owns dental clinics of the same name in Hungary, Switzerland, Luxemburg. ...
Special needs dentistry
If the patient is moved to the dental chair, ensure the patient has time to get into a position that is safe, and comfortable ... This causes the limbs to extend and/or flex, a potential danger with dental treatment to the patient, operator and staff. If ... The dental care provided by this service includes emergency and general dental care such as dental assessments, oral health ... "Special needs dental health services - Dental Health Services Victoria". www.dhsv.org.au. Retrieved 2016-05-18. General Dental ...
Legislative staff in Colorado
52,000 per year based on their position. The state provides a fixed contribution towards the purchase of medical and dental ... Legal service staff, who provide legal advice and draft and revise statutory language. Member staff, also called personal staff ... publications staff, and constituent services staff. Administrative staffers also include IT support staff, librarians, and ... Competition for paid member staff positions is often intense. Because of the state's limited budget for paid staffers, most ...
Native American Health Center
"small staff, heavy workload, someone calls in sick and its over!" note re "small staff": among positions listed were Payroll ... most multi-sentence were followed by quick PRO/CON, e.g. "always learning something new, high expectations of dental staff, ... NAHC provides medical, dental and family services to Native Americans and the residents of the surrounding communities. ... Among the web sites they use are The Idealist, which specializes in non-profit positions, and Indeed, which covers a wide range ...
Kaleth O. Wright
1997 18th Dental Squadron NCO of the Year 1998 18th Dental Squadron NCO of the Year 2000 18th Dental Squadron NCO of the Year ... He will serve as the personal adviser to the Chief of Staff and the Secretary of the Air Force on all issues regarding the ... Prior to assuming his current position, he served as the Command Chief Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Forces in Europe and U.S. Air ... Dental Assistant Specialist, 23rd Medical Group, Pope AFB, N.C. 2. July 1994 - July 1995, Dental Assistant Journeyman, 51st ...
Wendy Arlene Clay
Clay's staff authorities were elevated from those of Director General Medical Services to Chief Health Services. After retiring ... She remained in the position until her retirement in 1998. It was during Maj.-Gen. Clay's period in office that the medical and ... dental branches of the Canadian Forces were united to form a single administrative body, the Canadian Forces Health Services. ... In 1977, Clay was promoted to Lieutenant-Colonel and "joined the staff of the Canadian Forces Institute of Environmental ...
Ayub Teaching Hospital
Every member of the hospital medical and dental staff holds an academic appointment at the hospital and operates numerous ... residency training programs as well as resident and fellowship positions. There is around 3500 members of staff working at ATH ... Other staff members includes paramedics, nurses, and allied health professionals. Surgical (A, B, C) Medical (A, B, C) ...
1979 Queen's Birthday Honours (Australia)
Brigadier Paul Duke Yonge - For service in positions of great responsibility in both the general staff and engineering fields ... Dr Allan John Bloomfield - For service to the dental profession. Lindsay Burton Bowes - For public service to industry. Rabbi ... Staff Sergeant Lyndon Donald Easton Royal Australian Army Ordnance Corps. Sergeant Rosemary Margaret Foxe, Women's Royal ... Staff Sergeant Douglas Gordon Henderson, Royal Australian Army Ordnance Corps. Sergeant Robert Ian Maclean, Royal Australian ...
Wilton M. Krogman
He was also put on the staff of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. The multifaceted positions helped him realize his wide ... He was a leader in the development of the field of physical anthropology, with an early and lasting interest in dental ... Krogman was called to be professor of physical anthropology in both the Graduate School of Medicine and the School of Dental ...
James A. McNamara
Staff Biography Optimizing Orthodontic Treatment Timing: When to Start and What to Do, USC Dental School, February 11, 2005 ... A comparative evaluation of Steiner's and McNamara's methods for determining the position of the bone bases]". Minerva ... He attended dental school at the University of California, San Francisco and continued on to a postgraduate residency in ...
National Women's Health Network
Access to their services, as well as various fact sheets, position papers, outside resources, and their newsletters can be ... The newsletter includes articles by NWHN board members, staff members, and contributors from diverse organizations and ... Include comprehensive dental care for both children and adults. Actively address and work to eliminate racial, ethnic, gender ... The NWHN publishes independently researched fact sheets and position papers on a variety of women's health topics including ...
He was the head coach at Orange Coast College for five years when named to the staff at Idaho in 1962 by new head coach Dee ... He returned to LSU to finish his degree, changing from engineering to pre-dental to education. A high school head coach in ... Andros left for Oregon State in 1965 with several assistants and offered him an assistant coaching position in Corvallis as ...
"Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff - Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Root-form Endosseous Dental Implants and ... The position of implants is determined by the position and angle of adjacent teeth, by lab simulations or by using computed ... Common uses of dental implants The primary use of dental implants is to support dental prosthetics. Modern dental implants make ... Dental implants, in the same way, can also be used to retain a multiple tooth dental prosthesis either in the form of a fixed ...
Public Employees Federation
PEF members accused Shafer of playing politics with the staff cuts by jettisoning staff positions filled by his political ... Nearly 153,000 PEF workers and their family members lost their prescription drug, dental care, and vision care benefits in ... and several position upgrades. Roger Benson, former chief of staff under PEF President Howard Shafer, supported the staff union ... Vacant positions on PEF's staff were eliminated or went unfilled (angering members, who felt the brunt of the grievance and ...
University of Faisalabad
Positions and vacancies available in different organizations are communicated to the students. In certain cases employers are ... Transport: The centralized pool of transport managed from the Saleem Campus also meets the needs of the campus staff and ... Faisalabad, Pakistan Higher Education Commission of Pakistan Pakistan Engineering Council Pakistan Medical & Dental Council The ... Guidance and Placement Cell: The staff of the placement cell maintains a complete record of the students in different ...
Atlantic County Institute of Technology
Administrative Staff, Atlantic County Institute of Technology. Accessed December 17, 2017. School data for Atlantic County ... The school has a similar partnership with Camden County College for students in the dental assistant program. During the 2008- ... an increase of 9 positions from the 2012 ranking), which were based on the combined percentage of students classified as ...
The staff consists of 1,230 authorized positions in fiscal year 2014-15. Covered California receives no funding from state ... Adults have the option of choosing supplemental dental care services in their plan. This is not required in the health plan. ... All Covered California health insurance plans provide pediatric dental care. ...
Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences
... with faculty members at key positions in the journal committee. The first intake of dental doctors graduated in July 2007. ... The event featured stalls belonging to departments of the three colleges, whose staff gave visitors information on health and ... Some are studying for their Master of Dental Surgery at dental establishments in India while the rest are in private practice ... The Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences is a private dental school located 86 kilometres (53 mi) from the city of Hyderabad, ...
University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine
Alberto Tossas, who turned into the first alumnus to hold the position of Dean of the School of Dentistry. In the same year the ... The training programs for staff support of the profession were established under the administration of the school. Among these ... The University of Puerto Rico School of Dental Medicine is the dental school of the University of Puerto Rico. It is located on ... It is the only dental school in Puerto Rico. It is accredited by the American Dental Association. In January 1955 Dr. Harold W ...
Fatima Jinnah Dental College
Since its inception, the college has performed extremely well in its B.D.S. program, regularly securing the top positions in ... At least once a year, invigilators and examinations are invited from outside the college's own faculty staff to conduct part of ... Fatima Jinnah Dental College, commonly referred to by the acronym FJDC, is the oldest dental school in Karachi and one of the ... Fatima Jinnah Dental College - Official Website Fatima Jinnah Dental College & Hospital - Blog. ...
Captain (United States O-6)
They may also occupy senior leadership positions on fleet staffs, naval component commands staffs, the staffs of the joint ... Dental Corps (DC), Medical Service Corps (MSC), or Nurse Corps (NC) officers; supply centers by Supply Corps (SC) officers; ... Navy captains who are line officers may also fill important senior command and staff positions ashore as Chiefs of Staff/ ... and other senior staff officers for Coast Guard flag officers. The Coast Guard has no staff corps officers. Like the U.S. Navy ...
It is no longer a purely British formation, although the UK is the 'framework nation' and provides most of the staff for the ... These corps' include the Chaplain Corps, Civil Engineer Corps, Dental Corps*, Judge Advocate General's Corps, Medical Corps*, ... those who exercise general command authority and are eligible for operational command positions, as opposed to officers who ... Dental Corps, Medical Corps, Medical Service Corps, and Nurse Corps. The Air Force also has its own Chaplain Corps and Judge ...
Office of the Ombudsman (New Zealand)
The inspectors are entitled to interview anyone they choose, including prisoners and staff, who may be in a position to provide ... inadequate resourcing of dental services; inadequate recording of requests to access health services, waiting times and health ... He held the position of Ombudsman from 1962 until his retirement in 1977. At the time of his appointment, only three other ... Dame Margaret said her staff were underpaid, overworked and were leaving - and "in some cases were literally being worked to ...
Qadhi Saeed Almurooshid
Since taking the position as director general of DOHMS, Almurooshid led his team in the creation and development of Rashid ... Heymann GmBH, outfitted by Cytomed Middle East, and has a total treatment and transport capacity for 123 patients and staff. In ... After three years of campaigning Almurooshid successfully brought the FDI Dental Congress to Dubai in 2007. Acknowledged as the ... Almurooshid still retains his position as a member of the board. Almurooshid has been a keen investor in a wide range of ...
George E. Burch
With medical school dean Charles C. Bass, he likewise instituted a section on Dental Health within the medical school, an ... His teaching included developing the medical school staff, exposing faculty at all levels to scientific journals, scientific ... The chairmanship coincided with his appointment as Henderson Professor of Medicine, an endowed position. As chairman, he ... holding this position from 1959 - 1982. He was one of the founders of the Association of Professors of Medicine and the ...
Sister Maura Brannick Health Center
The dental clinic is also staffed largely by volunteers, with 9 dentists currently donating their time. Dental visits cost $10 ... The position was named after the famous Notre Dame graduate and physician Thomas Anthony Dooley III. The Tom Dooley Intern has ... The Health Center also houses a three room dental clinic that can perform most needed dental work and x-rays, excluding most ... The position is also meant to give the individual in-depth clinical experience with the goal of teaching them how to ...
... s in BC, ON, NS and AB are able to open their own private clinics and practice without a dentist on staff. ... These possibilities include working in clinical, administration, education, research and public health positions. The wages ... The Dental Hygienist course is regulated and controlled by the Dental Council of India. After completion of the course a dental ... A dental hygienist or oral hygienist is a licensed dental professional, registered with a dental association, or regulatory ...
Cégep régional de Lanaudière
The objective of this expansion is to provide staff and students with adequate study and work space. Moreover, the college ... The current director of the L'Assomption constituent college is Gabrielle Théroux, who has held this position since 2007. At a ... The constituent college offers 9 programs, including Social Sciences, Arts, Technology, Administrative Studies, and Dental ... The current director of the Joliette constituent college is Chantale Perreault, who has held this position since 2012. The ...
Simon Fraser Student Society
Like many student unions in BC, the SFSS also relies heavily on a permanent staff. They hold various bureaucratic positions, ... In 2005, members voted in favour of a graduate health and dental plan. The Student Society began providing health and dental ... Staff were directed not to enter SFSS property until directed otherwise. In August, a staff member was fired as a result of the ... SFSS staff are members of the Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 3338 after a merger from Local 5396. ...
In March 2009, a staff writer for the Washington Post reported that the impending national discussion about broadening access ... A prominent supporter of this position is George D. Lundberg, former editor of the Journal of the American Medical Association ... Dental amalgam controversy. *Detoxification. *Foot baths. *Duesberg hypothesis. *Ear candling. *Energy medicine *Esoteric ...
Chief of Staff of the United States Army
The Chief of Staff of the Army is an administrative position based in the Pentagon. While the CSA does not have operational ... Acting Chief of Staff. Resumed duties as Vice Chief of Staff upon appointment of Creighton W. Abrams as Chief of Staff. ... Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Gen Paul J. Selva, USAF. Chiefs of the Military Services. Chief of Staff of the ... Chief of Staff of the Air Force: Gen David L. Goldfein. Chief of the National Guard Bureau. Gen Joseph L. Lengyel, USAF. ...
... many kinds of staff conducted radiography in hospitals, including physicists, photographers, physicians, nurses, and engineers ... "First do no harm - The impact of financial incentives on dental X-rays". Journal of Health Economics. 58 (March 2018): 1-9. ... work in two planes is important for orthopedic and spinal surgery and can reduce operating times by eliminating re-positioning. ...
Medical monitors allow medical staff to measure a patient's medical state. Monitors may measure patient vital signs and other ... Iran produces about 2,000 types of medical devices and medical supplies, such as appliances, dental supplies, disposable ... but exchanges information and tries to reach common positions. ... Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff *^ ... Radio Frequency Wireless Technology in Medical Devices - Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff. FDA ( ...
These include dentists and dental surgeons, dental assistants, dental auxiliaries, dental hygienists, dental nurses, dental ... In Uganda, the Ministry of Health reports that as many as 50% of staffing positions for health workers in rural and underserved ... protective equipment for preventing highly infectious diseases due to exposure to contaminated body fluids in healthcare staff" ... Dental assistant on the right supporting a dental operator on the left, during a procedure. ...
On 21 October 1854, she and the staff of 38 women volunteer nurses that she trained, including her aunt Mai Smith, and 15 ... a position she held until October 1854. Her father had given her an annual income of £500 (roughly £40,000/US$65,000 in ... British Association of Dental Nurses. *Nursing and Midwifery Council. *Royal College of Nursing ... where she passed the time in a half-recumbent position and was under the constant care of a physician, her death was somewhat ...
English language in southern England
The dental fricatives [θ, ð] are replaced with labiodental [f, v], for example think [fɪŋk] ... "School STAFF to get English lessons so bad slang habits don't hamper pupils". Mail Online. 3 October 2010.. ... extremes of Estuarine pronunciation and careful Received Pronunciation and except where an intuitive neutral parity position ... in weak positions, or occasionally with d). ...
2013). Mosby's Dental Drug Reference - E-Book (11 ed.). Elsevier Health Sciences. pp. Appendix H, e83. ISBN 978-0323172264. .. ... Staff (1983). Food and Drug Administration Consumer. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, ... However the legal position is not entirely straightforward, and as of 1 February 2019 there does not appear to be any ... 2013). Mosby's Dental Drug Reference - E-Book (11 ed.). Elsevier Health Sciences. ISBN 978-0323172264. .. , Appendix H, e83; ...
CNN Wire Staff (13 July 2012). "Lemurs found to be 'most threatened mammals' in the world". CNN. Archived from the original on ... All lemuriforms possess a specialized dental structure called a "toothcomb", with the exception of the aye-aye, in which ... Yoder, A. D. (2003). "Chapter 7: The phylogenetic position of the genus Tarsius: Who's side are you on?". Tarsiers: Past, ... Most primates have two mammary glands, but the number and positions vary between species within strepsirrhines. ...
List of countries with universal health care
Government-paid dental care for those under 21 years old is included in the system. Dental care above a fixed amount is also ... Staff (October 14, 2008). "Medical Reform Draft Open to Public Debate". Xinhua News Agency (via the China Internet Information ... The competition regulator is charged with checking for abuse of dominant market positions and the creation of cartels that act ... Dental care is not funded by the state, although there are public dental clinics in some hospitals, which treat patients free ...
Turner, Ralph L (1926), "The Position of Romani in Indo-Aryan", Journal of the Gypsy Lore Society, 3rd, 5 (4): 145-88. ... However, it also preserves a number of dental clusters. In regards to verb morphology, Romani follows the exact same pattern of ... staff, rod, bar, pole (in Hungarian rúd, and in Romanian rudă. ... Though the retention of dental clusters suggests a break from central languages during the transition from Old to Middle Indo- ...
Staff writer(s); no by-line. "Cotton-top Tamarin Conservation". Wildlife Conservation Network. Retrieved 29 May 2013.. ... Some researchers, such as Thorington (1976), posit that S. oedipus is more closely related to the white-footed tamarin (S. ... This view is supported by Hanihara and Natoria's analysis of toothcomb dental morphology (1987) and by Skinner (1991), who ... Staff writer(s); no by-line. "Cotton-top Tamarin". Oakland Zoo. Retrieved 20 June 2012.. ...
Callan Park Hospital for the Insane
Notable inmates and staff. This section needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by ... the need to reassess the alignment of the entry drive and by the 1920s the entry drive was relocated to its current position ... medical and dental instruments, lithographs and furniture. ...
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Dental School ranked one of world's highest  overall.. *Dental School ranked 4th worldwide in dental science publications, ... UTHSCSA Department of Physiology - Positions Available. *^ "Press Releases , University Health System, San Antonio, TX". ... "HSC NEWS - International report gives Dental School high marks". uthscsa.edu.. *^ "UT Health San Antonio Dental School named ... Dental School ranked 1st in US News & World Report's last dental ranking printed in 1996. ...
National service in Singapore
... a small number may also be posted as Instructors back in the CDA to staff the Command and Staff Training Center (CSTC), ... e. Figures in () applies to NSF Medical Officer/Dental Officer Personal Income Tax Relief (NSman (self/wife/parent) relief): ... we do not want to put any of our soldiers in a difficult position where his emotions for the nation may be in conflict with his ...
Harold E. Varmus
Position. Appointee. Chief of Staff to the Second Lady. Catherine M. Russell. ... National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research. *National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases ... White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Planning. Mark B. Childress. 2012-14. Dep. National Security Advisor, Chief of Staff. ... White House Staff Secretary. Lisa Brown. 2009-11. Director, Office of Urban Affairs. Adolfo Carrión Jr.. 2009-10. Rajesh De. ...
Exposure to these can lead to a wide range of negative health outcomes such as cancer, respiratory issues, dental loss ... which shut down its US office and moved its entire staff to China in 2006 (China's export quota only applies to the metal ... is currently under development and is positioned to become the first significant dysprosium producer outside of China. ...
University at Buffalo
"Leadership & Staff". Association of American Universities. 2017. Retrieved May 11, 2017.. *^ "Overview - UB 2020". Buffalo.edu ... The School of Dental Medicine was founded in 1892 and offers accredited programs in DDS, oral surgery, and other oral sciences. ... In 2015, he became the first first-team All-Pro in NFL history to be elected in two different positions in the same year, as a ... The University at Buffalo is also one of only two public schools in New York to have a medical school and a dental school, the ...
"Eye Position and Animal Agility Study Published". The Horse. March 7, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-11.. Press Release, citing ... EQUUS Magazine Staff. "Equine Sleep Disorder Videos". Equisearch.com. Archived from the original on 2007-05-10. Retrieved 2007- ... Horses require routine hoof care from a farrier, as well as vaccinations to protect against various diseases, and dental ... Kentucky Equine Research Staff (February 15, 2010). "Radios Causing Gastric Ulcers". EquiNews. Kentucky Equine Research. ...
University of Indonesia
It adjoins with Cipto Mangunkusumo National Hospital (RSCM) as well as the University Dental Hospital. It houses parts of the ... In social science and management, UI secured in 14th position and followed by art and humanities at 19th, life sciences and ... Academic staff. 7,300. Students. 47,357 students (AY 2010). Undergraduates. 33,516 (AY 2010). ... The Wismarini dormitory is only for students who take lectures at the Medicine or Dental faculties and any program held at ...
... and Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. The Northern General Hospital is the second 'campus' and is a large facility in the ... 4,170 staff and 747 courses. Sheffield Hallam University's history goes back to 1843 with the establishment of the Sheffield ... though now simply a ceremonial position, in the past the office carried considerable authority, with executive powers over the ...
University of Florida
"Dental.ufl.edu. Retrieved May 29, 2015.. *^ "Warrington builds facility in Sunrise, Florida" (PDF). Cba.ufl.edu.. [permanent ... writer, Diane Chun Staff. "Emerging diseases research center to be dedicated today". Gainesville Sun. Retrieved February 16, ... and computer engineering school at Purdue and then the provost at Cornell University for six years before taking his position ... Writer, Angela DiMichele, Alligator Staff. "More than 200 new faculty hired to begin in Fall as part of UF initiative". The ...
Staff, Flyer. "Calendar 2008". Memphis Flyer. Retrieved 2018-11-29.. *^ Wright, Jerome (October 23, 2016). "Slave Haven Marks ... The majority controlled the election of all the at-large positions.[page needed] ... The University of Tennessee College of Dentistry was founded in 1878, making it the oldest dental college in the South, and the ... The 13 Council positions are elected from nine geographic districts: seven are single-member districts and two elect three ...
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation
staff. "Badlands National Park Operating Hours & Seasons". U.S. Department of the Interior. Retrieved 2007-10-26.. ... The 110,000 square feet (10,000 m2) inpatient hospital also has an outpatient clinic, dental clinic, and a surgery suite. The ... Charles Cummings was elected as county sheriff, Gerald 'Jed' Bettelyoun to one of the positions as county commissioner, and ... staff (2000-07-11). "INDIAN DEATHS". Native News Online. Archived from the original on 2007-12-23. Retrieved 2007-10-29.. ...
United States Army Europe
As Eisenhower and his staff began to prepare for the occupation of Germany, the ETOUSA headquarters staff moved to Frankfurt, ... more than 12,000 soldiers returned to Germany for an exercise using pre-positioned equipment. ... Dental Health Command-Europe. *United States Army Medical Materiel Center-Europe. *5th Military Police Battalion ... On 26 January 2012, Chief of Staff of the United States Army General Raymond Odierno announced that two Army heavy infantry ...
United States labor law
By 1944, the position had changed. In Steele v Louisville & Nashville Railway Co, a Supreme Court majority held a labor ... a significant limit to federal law is a duty only falls on private employers of more than 15 staff, or 20 staff for age ... 2004) the Connecticut Supreme Court held that it was contrary to public policy for an employer to dismiss his dental assistant ... In Griggs v Duke Power Co, a power company on the Dan River, North Carolina, required a high school diploma for staff to ...
Dental Hygienist, Mean Salary: $67,340. Dental hygienists provide preventive dental care and teach patients how to maintain ... Assistant robots will also be important to help reduce the workload for regular medical staff. They can help nurses with simple ... Physical safeguards include lock and key, card swipe, positioning of screens, confidential envelopes, and shredding of paper ... Geographical Positioning System (GPS), radio frequency identification (RFID), telemedicine, clinical decision support (CDS), ...
United States Navy Reserve
Fleet and other major staff positions, are typically funded for far more duty than the weekend per month/two weeks per year ... Dental Corps. Nurse Corps. Medical Service Corps. Supply Corps. Civil Engineer Corps. JAG Corps JAG. DJAG. NCIS. Boatswain's ... Because of this, NOSCs outside the fleet concentration areas are also heavily tasked to provide personnel, both FTS staff and ... staffed by Full Time Support (FTS) personnel, where the SELRES sailors come to do their weekend drills. The size of these ...
United States Army Special Forces selection and training
Phelps then moved from his position in the pick-up truck's bed, grabbed the bag with Tomeny's M4 service rifle, and ran for ... On the last day of isolation the detachment presents its plan to the battalion command and staff. This plan will explain how ... with a basic understanding of veterinary and dental medicine. Both general healthcare and emergency healthcare are stressed in ... wounded Staff Sergeant Stephen Phelps, 25, and detained civilian volunteer Charles Leiber. While on patrol, Deputy ...
Staff Profile - Dental Sciences, School of - Newcastle University
Previous Positions. *Senior Clinical Lecturer in Child Dental Health (Newcastle). *Clinical Lecturer in Child Dental Health ( ... British Dental Journal 2003, 194(8), 429-436. * Al-Majed I, Maguire A, Murray JJ. Risk factors for dental erosion in 5-6 year ... Community Dental Health 2012, 29(2), 188-192. * Huew R, Waterhouse P, Moynihan P, Kometa S, Maguire A. Dental caries and its ... Dental fluorosis. Preventing and managing dental caries in children: *I was Joint Chief Investigator and local Clinical Lead ...
Staff Profile - Dental Sciences, School of - Newcastle University
Previous Positions. 1998-2004 Post-Doctoral researcher, Bristol Dental School. 2004-2007 Post-Doctoral Fellow, NIDCR, Bethesda ... A Critical Role for Extracellular DNA in Dental Plaque Formation. Journal of Dental Research 2017, 96(2), 208-216. ... School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, Framlington Place, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4BW. Telephone: (0191) 208 8245. ... Dental caries and periodontitis (gum disease) are the leading causes of tooth loss in the Western World. Both of these diseases ...
Health Services - 3 Coupons in Penryn, PA | Dental, Eye Care & Fitness
Health Services - 3 Coupons in Craley, PA | Dental, Eye Care & Fitness
Staff Clinician, Office of the Clinical Director, Division of Intramural Research | National Institute of Dental and...
Position Description. The Office of the Clinical Director, Division of Intramural Research (DIR), National Institute of Dental ... In this position, the Staff Clinician Dentist will support current and future clinical research activities including the ... and dental clinical research fellows). Additionally, the Staff Clinician Dentist will triage patient care needs, provide other ... invites applications from hospital-based Dentists for a full-time up to 4-year renewable Staff Clinician Position. The NIDCR ...
Dr Jennifer Gray | Staff Directory
Position. Director Oral Health Promotion Clearinghouse Org Unit. Dental School Administration Email. jennifer.gray. @adelaide. ... She came to the University from a career as a dental practitioner in the public sector for child oral health, and a dental ... Certificate in Dental Therapy (now recognised as Diploma in Dental Therapy), SA Government ... ANZJ Dental and Oral Health Therapy and is a member of the Editorial Board of the ANZJ Dental and Oral Health Therapy. ...
IHS Dental Directory
Facility Staff. ARAPAHOE HC Name. Position. Contact Info. MICHAEL CRANE STAFF DENTAL OFFICER/ BASIC Phone: E-Mail: michael. ... STAFF DENTAL OFFICER Phone: 307-856-9281 E-Mail: [email protected] ... Office of the Director/Congressional and Legislative Affairs Staff - 08E37A. Office of the Director/Diversity Management and ... If you have any questions about this site please email: IHS Dental Directory Administrator ...
IHS Dental Directory
Facility Staff. HOLLYWOOD HC Name. Position. Contact Info. Claudia Otero Dental Director Phone: E-Mail: [email protected] ... The dental staff strives to provide quality dental care through comprehensive dentistry to include but not limited to pediatric ... DENTAL ASSISTANT Phone: 239-867-3410 E-Mail: [email protected] Ana Ugalde DENTAL ASSISTANT (DAT) Phone: E-Mail: ... DENTAL ASSISTANT Phone: E-Mail: [email protected] Jessica Aguirre DENTAL ASSISTANT Phone: E-Mail: [email protected] ...
Dental Hospital | Staff Directory
Nurse Worker jobs in Ealing, West London - January 2020
A brand new staff nurse position has arisen for a well established care provider in Ealing, London. Paying up to £35K per annum ... An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dental Nurse and a Dental Receptionist (2 separate roles) to join a dental practice in ... Dental nurse/ receptionist / Ealing, London / full time MBR dental are currently assisting an independent dental practice ... Staff nurse paying up to £18 per hour Southall are you a staff nurse looking for a new challenge? WR health are looking for an ...
Agency looks to expand dental health care in Carroll - News - Times Reporter - New Philadelphia, OH
"We would staff it. We would be hiring all new positions.". Boroski recently shared the plan with Carroll County commissioners ... Agency looks to expand dental health care in Carroll. Malcolm Hall CantonRep.com staff writer @mhallREP Wednesday. Apr 24, 2019 ... The dental health project is to operate under the name Community Family Health within the Carroll County Health Department at ... But he looks to have some of the dental health services functioning in Carrollton by mid- to late-summer. It will operate 40 ...
skate zone Skating Center Staff Job Listing in Crofton, MD | 36260159 | Snagajob
Apply for a skate zone Skating Center Staff job in Crofton, Maryland. Apply online instantly. View this and more full-time & ... Skating Center Staff. Skate Zone in Crofton, MD is currently looking to expand our team. Hiring for all positions. Great ... Full time staff will have full benefits. Health, dental, paid vacation and 401 savings match. Join our team and apply today ... skate zone Skating Center Staff job in Crofton, MD. Company. skate zone Job Title. Skating Center Staff. Job Type. Full-time, ...
Deafdigest.com: DeafDigest Blue - May 11, 2014
Staff Interpreter (2 positions available) - Los Angeles, CA. * Staff Interpreter (2 positions available)- Riverside, CA (CODIE) ... 6. Staff Management. DHHS offers Medical Insurance, Personal Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation, and paid holidays. Optional Dental ... JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is an exempt, full-time position.. Responsibilities: administers the recording, accumulation and ... Position summary: This full-time position is responsible for coordinating. and implementing outreach activities designed to ...
The Lodestar Center Nonprofit News
Excellent benefits include paid medical and dental insurance. Responsibilities of this position include the following: * Answer ... S/he will be responsible for supervising regional staff, writing grants, and developing/monitoring budgets. This position is ... Currently this position is part-time, but it may lead to full-time work. For a full description of this position, please ... individual to fill their manager of migrant health programs position. This position reports to the director of outreach and ...
Work at Physicians Dialysis | CareerBuilder
... and administrative staff to assist with day-to-day operations. We have openings from entry-level positions to senior management ... Dental Insurance. *Disability and life insurance. *401K plan with company contributions. *Paid time off ... Physicians Dialysis may have a position for you. Were seeking qualified healthcare professionals who can administer dialysis ...
Digital Content Coordinator job with American Student Dental Association | 359787
Communications with American Student Dental Association. Apply Today. ... Position Overview. The ASDA Digital Content Coordinator is responsible for layout and content of ASDAs website and the Engage ... ASDA is located off Michigan Avenue, in downtown Chicago, with a staff of 14 and an operating budget of $4.5 million. ... The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) was founded in 1971 and is the largest dental student organization in the United ...
Kleverlaan, C.J. - Staff member I-L - Academisch Centrum Tandheelkunde Amsterdam, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Position Associate professor (Dental Material Sciences). Expertise *Dental materials science. *Biocompatibility Professional ... Home , Research , Scientific staff (alfabetical) , Staff member I-L , Kleverlaan, C.J. , ... Associate professor at department of dental materials science at ACTA. 2005-2001. Assistant professor at department of dental ... Polymerization shrinkage and contraction stress of dental resin composites, DENTAL MATERIALS, 21 (12): 1150-1157. Ashton, PR; ...
Risk Management Tips to Prevent a Dental Malpractice Suit From Swallowed Or Aspirated Objects From the Professional Protector...
Good dental risk management can prevent or minimize some malpractice claims and provide a better defense for the others. ... Modified patient head position - turn the patients head toward the side of treatment, allowing objects or debris to fall onto ... Develop an action plan to respond to in-office swallowed and aspirated object incidents and train your staff on its ... Good dental risk management can prevent or minimize some malpractice claims and provide a better defense for the others. ...
Frontline Service Behavioral Health Counselor-Family & Youth in Cleveland, OH
Work/life balance and focus on staff resiliency. *Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement ... To be qualified for this position, you must have a bachelors degree and a social work or counseling license and a passion to ... Continuously challenging positions that include extensive on training with CEUs available. * ... FCS has a large staff of trained professionals with expertise in: Manufacturing systems implementation and support, including ...
Frontline Service Crisis Intervention Specialist in Cleveland, OH
Continuously challenging positions that include extensive on-site training. *Work/life balance and focus on staff resiliency, ... Exceptional benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan with employer match, disability ... FCS has a large staff of trained professionals with expertise in: Manufacturing systems implementation and support, including ...
Employment at ASLA | asla.org
Our current staff of 48 includes: recent college graduates, skilled professionals in areas ranging from writing,/p> ... Please reference the position that you are applying for in the subject line or the e-mail. Vacant positions will remain open ... The Society has a staff of 50 and annual revenues of $12.9 million. Landscape architects plan livable communities that foster ... ASLA offers an attractive, competitive benefit package including medical, dental, and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; a commuter ...
20 Best jobs in San Jose, CA (Hiring Now!) | Simply Hired
Office Staff Assistant / Receptionist. Rosa D. Wynn, DMD - Saratoga, CA. Front receptionist position with help of wiping down ... Dental Assistant-Full-time in Specialty Office. Endodontic & Implantology Associates - San Jose, CA. Our practice is growing ... The position requires being able to work comfortably with all levels of the organization, develop plans, make presentations and ... This position is a first point of contact, front desk in the Admissions office at... ...
Lack of funding affects pensions for UC faculty and staff | Daily Bruin
Travel Advisor Support positions for Luxury Travel Company in Santa Monica. F/T or P/T. Two month training $16/hr then $20 plus ... FREE TEETH WHITENING for all UCLA students with UCShip dental Insurance. SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY! www.dentalwestwood. ... Lack of funding affects pensions for UC faculty and staff. A new and effective plan is needed in order to cover the current ... Positions available @ Rutts Cafe and Tuts Grill. Work around your schedule, have fun doing it. Info: 424-289-8605, [email ...
Practice Staff at Oasis Dental Care Tunbridge Wells - Dentistry.co.uk
Full Time position. ABOUT OASIS DENTAL CARE. We are hoping you have heard of Oasis Dental Care, but just in case lets give you ... Practice Staff at Oasis Dental Care Tunbridge Wells 110 St Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 9PH. 9 October 2017 by Oasis ... We are a leading provider of NHS & Private dental care across the UK & Ireland. Oasis proudly cares for over 3 million patients ... Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries ...
Mary Cariola Children's Center develops methods to get dental, other help to kids | Rochester Business Journal
Cariola staff, meanwhile, had already developed a positioning plan.. After that experience, the Cariola staff reached an ... The dental professionals and staff work out plans for each student to help them care for their teeth independently, if possible ... When the child was in the hospital, the staff was trying to find the best positions to situate the student so breathing was ... Mary Cariola Childrens Center develops methods to get dental, other help to kids. By: Diana Louise Carter October 28, 2019 ...
Health Center Jobs
Dental Assistants (Positions available in Boise, Nampa, Homedale & Marsing) By: Dillon Stewart , Jul 9 ... By: IPCA Staff , Aug 3 Idahos Community Health Centers are locally operated healthcare systems offering affordable care to ... Idaho community health center staff, have a job to post? Log in here. ... Grand Peaks Medical and Dental is hiring for a General Practice Dentist ...
class header# - The Brewton Standard | The Brewton Standard
Staff Attorney - Medlical Legal Partnership Job in Fort Worth, TX at Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas ($55K/yr)
Staff Attorney - Medlical Legal Partnership job. View job description, responsibilities and qualifications. ... POSITION: Staff Attorney - Medical Legal Partnership (Full-Time). CLOSING DATE: Position Immediately Available & Closed When ... BENEFITS: Excellent benefits package that includes paid vacation and holidays; a retirement plan; health, dental and life ... A staff attorney represents clients in quasi-judicial tribunals and in administrative agencies of government. The staff ...
University of Manitoba - Human Resources - AESES - Dental Assistant 2
Experience with dental billing.. *Some positions require successful experience work-ing with patients with economic, phys-ical ... Performs the following intra-oral procedures in assistance of students and professional staff: putting in rubber dams, taking ... Dental Assistant 2s provide chairside assistance to dental students and professors, including organizing the daily routines of ... Some positions require a current Manitoba driver = s license or the ability to travel outside the city of Winnipeg for extended ...
Dr. Myslinski - University of Maryland, Baltimore
J of Dental Education, Neuroscience Letters, J of Prosthetic Dentistry, J of Pain Management, Topics in Geriatric Rehab, J of ... Positions:. Tufts University Boston, United States. Bristol University Bristol, England. Stevenson University. Baltimore, ... Faculty and Staff *Dr. Akerman *Publications. *Contact Information. *Dr. Bai *Publications. *Contact Information ...
HYGIENISTASSISTANTDentist401KClinicalFaculty and staff2018HygienistsOperatoriesQualificationsCoordinatorHealthWorkSuperviseHealthcareCariesAssociateOfficeOrganizationResidencySalaryBenefitsOpeningsRestorationsAssistantsDuties as assignedRadiographsAssistHygieneSupportOralChiefFull-timeIncludeCouncilInfectionProgrammeStrivesDepartmentLeadershipSchool of Dental SciencesJournal of Dental ResearchProvideManagerialMemberPatientsResearchStrengthenEnthusiasticFluorosisCompletion
- Dental Assistant 2s provide chairside assistance to dental students and professors, including organizing the daily routines of a specialized area, following established policies. (umanitoba.ca)
- Performs any duties performed by Dental Assistant 1s as required to support the activities of the clinic. (umanitoba.ca)
- Temporary utility dental assistant position available through early October. (iowadental.org)
- Omni Dental Centre is looking for a full-time dental assistant (RDA or QDA) to join our team. (iowadental.org)
- Our dental assistant is an integral part of our patient-care team and overall customer experience. (iowadental.org)
- We are seeking a dental assistant to join our team. (iowadental.org)
- We are looking for a full time/part time Dental Assistant to join our dental team. (iowadental.org)
- Job Opening ID (9426) Assistant/Associate Professor: Biomass Feedstock Molecular Physiology and Breeding The position will be 80% research and 20% teaching. (bio.net)
- Description: The University of Missouri (MU) invites applications for a 12-month tenure track Assistant/Associate Professor position in the area of Biomass Feedstock Molecular Physiology and Breeding. (bio.net)
- Dental Assistant 1s provide chairside assistance to dental students and professors, including setting up dental clinics and obtaining required supplies and equipment. (umanitoba.ca)
- His teaching experience includes a position as an assistant clinical professor at the University of New England, as well as delivering numerous lectures to professional groups nationally and physicians and organizations locally. (une.edu)
- Are you an enthusiastic, experienced dental assistant with a caring manor? (newspapers.com)
- PART-TIME DENTAL ASSISTANT Would you enjoy working in a progressive office that appreciates staff? (newspapers.com)
- In April 1986 he took up a position as a Research Assistant in the Department of Veterinary Pathology at Glasgow Vet School, working on the development of recombinant equine herpesvirus vaccines, and studied for his PhD at the same time. (gla.ac.uk)
- For two years, I've been hoping Young and Rubicam would visit the Fullerton campus, so I was excited to see the summer position posting for Public Relations Assistant. (englishgrammar.org)
- A Staff Clinician Dentist will support the NIDCR Clinical and Translational Research Program and work closely with the Principal Investigator of the Salivary Disorders Unit and the clinical research team who support the Sjogren's Syndrome Clinic. (nih.gov)
- In this position, the Staff Clinician Dentist will support current and future clinical research activities including the management of research protocol patients, hospital consultations, and training of clinical fellows. (nih.gov)
- The Staff Clinician Dentist will provide research-focused oral evaluation and care to patients participating in research studies at the world-renowned National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. (nih.gov)
- As part of a multidisciplinary clinical team, the Staff Clinician Dentist will deliver routine and research-driven oral care, interacting closely with primary care providers and other members of the medical and dental teams (e.g., oral surgeons, periodontists, oral medicine/pathologist specialists, and dental clinical research fellows). (nih.gov)
- In this role, the Staff Clinician Dentist will also work with teams of clinical and basic scientists within the DIR to support a strong collaborative research environment and participate in relevant research collaborations and provide expertise where appropriate. (nih.gov)
- The Staff Clinician Dentist is encouraged to participate in study design, subject recruitment, and other aspects of research conduct. (nih.gov)
- The Staff Clinician Dentist is expected to take initiative in learning and applying new techniques and technologies in the Clinic to advance the research goals and aims of the Principal Investigator and collaborators. (nih.gov)
- She said it's not unusual that when Cariola students are finally seen by a dentist, their records indicate the last - perhaps only - other instance of dental care was delivered in an operating room under anesthesia. (rbj.net)
- Dental technicians manufacture, repair and advise on custom-made dental appliances under the prescription of a dentist or other qualified Dental Care Professional. (abdn.ac.uk)
- ABILENE: A non-profit dental mission clinic is seeking a full or part time dentist to provide care for low income and uninsured adults. (tda.org)
- Assist the dentist with dental procedures: Prepare patients for treatment. (iowadental.org)
- With the growth of the amount of works in the Dental Department, a position of the Dentist Volunteer has been created to support day-to-day operations in our dental department, which provides clinical treatment to around 40 patients a day and the outreach program, which sees around 20 patients per trip. (angkorhospital.org)
- Dr. Frooz Fatoorachi, is a pediatric dentist offering dental services for infants, children, and kids in Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos, and San Diego County, CA. Call us at (760) 732-3100 for more information. (medexplorer.com)
- Our responsive staff and Find a Dentist tool make that search quick and easy. (sccds.org)
- The Council also conducted the annual Dental Day at the Capitol and oversaw the Contact Dentist program. (indental.org)
- Encourage grassroots dentist involvement in the legislative process through oversight of such programs as the Contact Dentist Program and Dental Day at the Capitol and encourage participation at the ADA Leadership Conference. (indental.org)
- Returning to the University at Newcastle as a Clinical Research Associate I completed my PhD in 1992 with a study of the dental effects of the use of sugars-containing medication in chronically sick children. (ncl.ac.uk)
- Initially as a Clinical Lecturer then Senior Clinical Lecturer in Child Dental Health and since 2013 as Professor (Clinical) of Preventive Dentistry as well as a Specialist in Paediatric Dentistry and now in retirement since January 2020, I maintain an active research interest in the prevention and management of dental caries and the use of fluorides, particularly in relation to fluoride exposure. (ncl.ac.uk)
- I am currently collaborating with a team that spans Marine Biotechnology, Chemistry and clinical researchers in a number of different dental and medical disciplines to investigate the potential of novel enzymes to disperse microbial biofilms. (ncl.ac.uk)
- The Office of the Clinical Director, Division of Intramural Research (DIR), National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), National Institutes of Health, invites applications from hospital-based Dentists for a full-time up to 4-year renewable Staff Clinician Position. (nih.gov)
- Applicants must have evidence of clinical competence in providing routine adult and pediatric dental care and proficiency in providing dental care in the outpatient, inpatient, and operating room settings, preferably with demonstrated clinical activity within 2 years of this announcement. (nih.gov)
- Jeremy Bagg is Professor of Clinical Microbiology and has been Head of Glasgow Dental School since January 2005. (gla.ac.uk)
- Professor Bagg is currently Chairman of the National Dental Advisory Committee at the Scottish Government Health Department and Chair of the Steering Group of the Scottish Dental Clinical Effectiveness Programme. (gla.ac.uk)
- He has been one of the leads in development of the Scottish Oral Health Research Strategy ( http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Publications/2010/12/17131010/2 ) and is one of two Scottish representatives on the Oral & Dental Specialty Group of the UK Clinical Research Network. (gla.ac.uk)
- As an Army Dental Corps officer, you'll have access to the most sophisticated technology, the opportunity to consult with experts in both the military and private sector, plus exceptional professional growth opportunities, and may pay for continuing education, clinical specialization and residencies. (goarmy.com)
- Clinical autonomy - you are able to diagnose the treatment and control the dental care for the patient. (iowadental.org)
- The dental hygiene faculty member provides didactic, laboratory and clinical instruction for dental hygiene students in an on-campus clinical facility, and may include off-campus fieldwork sites. (pacificu.edu)
- The dental hygiene faculty member may provide supervision for part-time laboratory and clinical instructors. (pacificu.edu)
- Works closely with the nursing and medical staffs and other clinical department managers in addressing PharmacyServices issues as they are related to the. (indeed.com)
- This includes managing both clerical and clinical staff, patien. (jobs.com)
- Dr. Moyer's clinical interests include orthognathic and cleft lip and palate surgery, dental implants and bone grafting, dentoalveolar surgery, and anesthesia. (une.edu)
- In this short vignette, Dr. Michael Gelb outlines his clinical approach to integrating the treatment of Temporomandibular disorders (TMD) as well as headache and sleep therapy into a comprehensive approach to dental health and overall wellness. (dentalxp.com)
- All applicants must hold an approved dental qualification and have a minimum of two years' clinical experience. (ucl.ac.uk)
- The programme is based on the UK General Dental Council curriculum for specialist training in Orthodontics and is delivered through lectures, practical/ technical teaching, clinical seminars, tutorials, self-directed learning, and supervised clinical treatment of patients. (ucl.ac.uk)
Faculty and staff7
- While Meg Whitman was wrong to say that the University of California fee hikes in 2009 were caused by the need to fund the pensions for faculty and staff, we may see in the future a situation where increased fees and decreased services are driven by the need to pay off current and future retirement expenses. (dailybruin.com)
- If UC President Mark Yudof and the UC Board of Regents do not make the right decision now, they may have to cut enrollments, close campuses and lay off faculty and staff in the coming years. (dailybruin.com)
- The only way to deal with this situation would be to increase fees 30 percent every year, while reducing the instructional budget by laying off faculty and staff. (dailybruin.com)
- Board members continue to work on semiannual ASP town hall meetings, email access for all GSDM staff, communication training for front-line staff, faculty and staff orientation, a volunteer mentor program, and staff social activities. (bu.edu)
- Maintain confidentiality of information related to students, patients, faculty and staff. (pacificu.edu)
- Equal Employment Opportunity: The University of Missouri is an equal access, equal opportunity, affirmative action employer that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. (bio.net)
- UNLV is a comprehensive research university of approximately 28,000 students and 2,900 faculty and staff dedicated to teaching, research, and service. (h-net.org)
- Association for Dental Education in Europe (ADEE) Conference, Oslo, Norway, 22-24 Aug 2018. (gla.ac.uk)
- Please be advised that Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine and its Patient Treatment Centers will be open on Wednesday, March 14, 2018. (bu.edu)
- Pacific University invites applications for a full-time faculty position to start August 2018 in their School of Dental Hygiene Studies. (pacificu.edu)
- Dentists, dental assistants, hygienists and front office staff all have a high incidence of positional imbalance and overuse syndrome. (dentalcare.com)
- Dr. Filandrianos' staff includes neuromuscular dentists, two surgeons, an endodontist and hygienists trained in periodontal cleaning techniques. (bostonmagazine.com)
- If you have already submitted your application materials for consideration for a position with American Society of Landscape Architects, your experience and qualifications will be reviewed along with the requirements for our current open positions. (asla.org)
- This position will be hired at the appropriate rank of Librarian I or Librarian II, according to the qualifications of the final candidate. (molib.org)
- Seeking reliable, responsible, experienced front office coordinator for PRIVATE dental group. (simplyhired.com)
- The Service Coordinator will work closely with the Rapid Rehousing Program staff and community service organizations in meeting the housing needs of the disabled, the indigent, the addicted, and the working poor who are experiencing homelessness. (ymcacolumbus.org)
- I obtained a National Institutes of Health Post-Doctoral Fellowship in 2004 to work in Dr Paul Kolenbrander's lab at the National Institute for Dental and Craniofacial Research in Bethseda, MD, USA. (ncl.ac.uk)
- She came to the University from a career as a dental practitioner in the public sector for child oral health, and a dental educator and manager in the South Australian Dental Service, at a time when the University took up the challenge of offering a new degree-based programme in Oral Health to educate future oral health therapists. (edu.au)
- She has contributed to bodies such as the Oral Health Advisory Committee, College of Oral Health Academics, the Dental Board of South Australia and the Australian Dental Council. (edu.au)
- Hua H, Lu D, Steffens M, Miller J. Access to oral health care for homeless persons: are attitudes of the dental and oral health students a barrier? (edu.au)
- WR health are looking for an accomplished staff nurse to join this beautiful nursing home situated in. (newsnow.co.uk)
- The dental health project is to operate under the name Community Family Health within the Carroll County Health Department at 301 Moody Ave. SW. (timesreporter.com)
- But he looks to have some of the dental health services functioning in Carrollton by mid- to late-summer. (timesreporter.com)
- Health, dental, paid vacation and 401 savings match. (snagajob.com)
- Staff at the center, which cares for and provides schooling for children with physical and developmental disabilities, have developed a series of partnerships with health care professionals to overcome these difficult scenarios. (rbj.net)
- About three years ago, the staff started working out relationships with health care professionals who can bring their services to the children - either at the Al Sigl Center at Elmwood and South Avenues, or at the center's other campus on East Henrietta Road. (rbj.net)
- Terry Reilly Health Services is hiring Dental Assistants! (idahopca.org)
- Idaho community health center staff, have a job to post? (idahopca.org)
- Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas (LANWT) seeks a dynamic, self-starting attorney who has a demonstrated commitment to public interest law with an emphasis on assisting veterans and those individuals and families impacted by mental health to fill the staff attorney position in its Medical Legal Partnership in Fort Worth, Texas. (ziprecruiter.com)
- The staff attorney designs and carries out outreach and community legal education and works closely with the community, low-income community groups and health care provider staff to further LANWT's mission of reducing poverty by providing equitable access to the civil justice system. (ziprecruiter.com)
- In addition, the staff attorney will develop training materials for health care professionals to spot systemic health-related issues that correlate with legal problems. (ziprecruiter.com)
- Professor Bagg's research interests are in the role of oral micro-organisms in systemic disease, oral infections in the medically compromised, infection control in dental surgery and public health microbiology. (gla.ac.uk)
- 14 Registered Nurse Starkville, MS, USA A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. (healthcarehiring.com)
- Planning the position and number of implants is key to the long-term health of the prosthetic since biomechanical forces created during chewing can be significant. (wikipedia.org)
- One of the many advantages of becoming a member of the U.S. Army Reserve health care team is that you'll be able to focus on patient care instead of dental school loans. (goarmy.com)
- As VA Medical Center executive directors, you help lead thousands of clinicians, nurses, mental health professionals, medical technicians and support staff who carry out VA's mission with honor and integrity. (va.gov)
- Primary work setting is a dental hygiene education program located on the health professions campus of a private university. (pacificu.edu)
- Leaders from a range of medical and nursing professional groups have published new guidance on personal protective equipment (PPE) for health and social care staff who are likely to come into contact with patients with COVID-19. (hscni.net)
- Following new guidance from the Chief Medical Officer and Chief Nursing Officer, advice on face coverings for all Health and Social Care staff in facilities throughout Northern Ireland is available here . (hscni.net)
- For example, in North Carolina, the Public Health Authority of Cabarrus County partnered with the Guilford County Health Department to explore opportunities for sharing dental services. (rwjf.org)
- To promote the dental awareness to the patients and their caregivers through dental health education. (angkorhospital.org)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance are not provided, but may be purchased by employees. (wikipedia.org)
- Plaque is a threat to your dental health, but by taking a few easy steps, you can make sure it doesn't cause long-lasting damage. (concerneddentalcare.com)
- Serve as the Association's liaison to the ADA in matters of national legislation and regulation that affect dental public health and the dental profession. (indental.org)
- Monitor state and federal legislative and regulatory agencies that affect dental public health and the dental profession. (indental.org)
- Select staff who represent the scope of dental health care personnel (DHCP) who will use or handle the device. (cdc.gov)
- This form collects opinions and observations from dental health care personnel (DHCP) who have pilot tested a safer dental device. (cdc.gov)
- Cognitive and physical challenges in maintaining good oral health and access to dental care for those within the geriatric population will conclude the course. (netce.com)
- The purpose of this course is to provide dental professionals with information regarding oral manifestations of the aging process and their relationship with oral and systemic health to ensure the maintenance of optimum quality of life in older patients. (netce.com)
- Clouse said the two main components of benefit increase are retirement and the health and dental fund. (csun.edu)
- To be qualified for this position, you must have a bachelor's degree and a social work or counseling license and a passion to be part of a groundbreaking program working to end homelessness in Cuyahoga County. (aftercollege.com)
- The dental professionals and staff work out plans for each student to help them care for their teeth independently, if possible, or advance them toward better care. (rbj.net)
- Some positions require successful experience work-ing with patients with economic, phys-ical and men-tal disabili-ties. (umanitoba.ca)
- Ability to work well with students, staff and the general public. (umanitoba.ca)
- There will be supervised laboratory work completed within the student's own dental laboratory and reviewed by programme staff and students workplace supervisor. (abdn.ac.uk)
- Are competent and will work with the staff and routinely check in/check-out guests, answer phones, take reservations and assist staff by providing a positive influence. (hcareers.com)
- I feel confident in our strong position nationally and globally today and in the future thanks to the work and dedication of so many. (issuu.com)
- I will forever champion the School's exemplary work in advancing dental education, research, and patient care. (issuu.com)
- In this role, Elson will review staff survey results, examine orientation and training programs, and work closely with the Staff Forum Board to achieve mutual goals. (bu.edu)
- Ability to work well with patients and staff is a necessary job requirement. (iowadental.org)
- Work with senior management and medical staff to develop strategic plans. (indeed.com)
- As a result of this work, Cabarrus is well-positioned to work with other counties in developing flexible and affordable dental services. (rwjf.org)
- NCSL classifies Colorado's legislative staff members into five broad categories: Member staff, who work for individual members of the General Assembly, Administrative staff, who support numerous functions of the legislature, Committee staff, who serve House and Senate committees as well as the Joint Budget Committee, Communications and leadership staff, who work for the majority and minority parties, Legal service staff, who provide legal advice and draft and revise statutory language. (wikipedia.org)
- Member staff, also called personal staff, are individuals who work directly for a specific legislator. (wikipedia.org)
- Consequently, member staff are classified as session-only employees, meaning they can be paid only for work performed while the General Assembly is meeting, usually from mid-January through early May. (wikipedia.org)
- We also work closely with OT/PT to help identify any issues that they are seeing regularly so that we can help educate the staff on how to avoid these problems and treat them when they arise. (allnurses.com)
- Learn to lead your staff and they'll work like sled dogs and love you at the same time! (dentalxp.com)
- The University of Missouri Libraries have an immediate opening for a Technical Services Librarian to oversee the cataloging work of all staff, either directly or indirectly, in the creation and maintenance of high quality bibliographic catalog records for all library resources. (molib.org)
- Ability to work collegially and effectively with staff at all levels. (molib.org)
- The successful candidate will maintain the Guild's current grant schedule and will work with the Guild's small staff to strengthen grant proposals. (njnonprofits.org)
- Does the Dental School Work Environment Promote Successful Academic Careers? (jdentaled.org)
- As a first step toward stimulating broad-based reflection on the working environment within dental schools, the ADEA Commission on Change and Innovation (CCI) conducted a symposium titled "Change, Innovation, and the Quality of Faculty Work-Life" at the 2007 ADEA Annual Session in New Orleans. (jdentaled.org)
- This article reviews the findings from two interview-based qualitative assessments of faculty perceptions of work-life in dental schools and other schools of higher education, presents a preliminary summary of the first national survey of dental school faculty regarding their impressions of the academic work environment, and makes recommendations for enhancing the dental school work environment with an emphasis on those factors that influence career growth. (jdentaled.org)
- 1 These trends could be interpreted to mean that, in 2007, current dental faculty are dissatisfied with certain aspects of their academic work-life and that maybe the work environment in dental schools does not provide a culture conducive to recruiting members of the dental community into faculty roles. (jdentaled.org)
- and 4) to make recommendations for enhancing the dental school work environment with an emphasis on factors that influence career growth. (jdentaled.org)
- The regular office papers may work for most positions, but executives and top-level positions are expected to deliver more expensive stationery papers, such as ivory laid. (englishgrammar.org)
- The Harvard site claims that these paragraphs should establish the work experiences that directly match the requirements the position is requiring. (englishgrammar.org)
- The staff attorney may supervise and coordinate activities of legal, clerical, volunteer, or student workers. (ziprecruiter.com)
- This position will supervise 1-3 research staff who assist in data processing and collections. (indeed.com)
- I supervise all the counselors and staff, so this entails providing supervision on a weekly or biweekly basis to all. (excelsior.edu)
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate staff. (molib.org)
- El-Yousfi S, Innes NPT, Holmes RD, Freeman R, Cunningham KB, McColl E, Maguire A, Douglas GVA, Clarkson JE, Marshman Z. Children and parents' perspectives on the acceptability of three management strategies for dental caries in primary teeth within the 'Filling Children's Teeth: Indicated Or Not' Randomised Controlled Trial - a qualitative study . (ncl.ac.uk)
- Dental caries and periodontitis (gum disease) are the leading causes of tooth loss in the Western World. (ncl.ac.uk)
- Do LG, Miller J, Phelan C, Sivaneswaran S, Spencer AJ, Wright C. Dental caries and fluorosis experience of 8-12-year-old children by early-life exposure to fluoride. (edu.au)
- Associate directors for Patient Care Services and other nurse executive positions ( see related story ). (va.gov)
- The positions are 9-month, full-time, non-tenure track (NTT) teaching appointments, ranging in title from Lecturer to Associate Teaching Professor. (academicjobsonline.org)
- After an evaluation, neuromuscular dental associate Dr. Steve Bader DMD uses a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) unit to balance the muscles. (bostonmagazine.com)
- Develop an action plan to respond to in-office swallowed and aspirated object incidents and train your staff on its implementation. (prweb.com)
- A recent Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA) article proposes an office protocol. (prweb.com)
- This position is a first point of contact, front desk in the Admissions office at. (simplyhired.com)
- One year of related experience in a dental office. (umanitoba.ca)
- Fun office with great doctors and staff. (simplyhired.com)
- He also held interim positions at the School of Dental Medicine and Office of Budget and Resources at Penn. (thedp.com)
- Second generation dental office spaces available in Allen and Plano. (tda.org)
- Skywalk Dental Office seeking part time RDH for two or possibly three days per week. (iowadental.org)
- The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. (jobs.com)
- Office Manager Dental Office Manager needed. (jobs.com)
- POSITION: Office Manager/Bookkeeper GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the General Ledger and assist in monthly financial reporting, perform receptionist and general office administration duties. (jobs.com)
- JOB DESCRIPTION: OFFICE MANAGER Summary/Objective The office manager position is responsible for the overall operations of the office. (jobs.com)
- Each legislative office is allotted a total of $4,200 per year for staff expenses. (wikipedia.org)
- These are OSHA requirements that every dental office must comply with or else they run the risk of steep fines and possible license revocation. (dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com)
- The interior physical structure models a state-of-the-art dental office, while the exterior is newly built in a suburban location allowing easy access for patient visits. (wichita.edu)
- Part-time & Full-time CNA'S & CMA'S MEDSTAFF Temporary Personnel, Inc. Call Human Resources Dept at 1-800-279-1957,6x1.211 E.O.E. M.F.D.V. DENTAL ASSIST ANT Full-time Abilene office. (newspapers.com)
- Our office has well-equipped ops and highly- trained staff and EFDA's to increase productivity. (modental.org)
- Patients with any kind of dental disorder can receive treatment in the Newton Centre office. (bostonmagazine.com)
- The American Student Dental Association (ASDA) was founded in 1971 and is the largest dental student organization in the United States. (mediabistro.com)
- To best protect yourself, you will need to attend the training provided by your employer, and you may want to visit the OSHA website http://www.osha.gov , The Organization for Safety and Prevention (OSAP) website at http://www.osap.org , or the American Dental Association (ADA) at http://www.ada.org for more information about infection prevention measures. (dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com)
- It is a state wide grassroots organization whose purpose is to promote, advocate, and protect the dental professional. (omicsonline.org)
- Professional Service Group of Central NJ - A volunteer organization helping members find new positions and employers to find well-qualified candidates. (njnonprofits.org)
- According to Yale College , a cover letter serves as a personal introduction to a prospective employer showing why you are interested in the position and the organization and justifying why you qualify for the position. (englishgrammar.org)
- Newly appointed Army Dental Corps officers who have not had postdoctoral residency training are designated General Dental officers. (goarmy.com)
- Upon completion of residency specialty training, the General Dental officer will acquire an advanced specialty designation. (goarmy.com)
- All dental residents are required to have a Kansas dental license before their first day of residency. (wichita.edu)
- Must have a New York State License along with completion of a GPR/AEGD ADA accredited dental residency. (chcanys.org)
- Full time staff will have full benefits. (snagajob.com)
- Benefit Eligibility: This position is eligible for University benefits. (bio.net)
- These positions are eligible for University benefits. (academicjobsonline.org)
- Staff benefits have also greatly increased since last year, with more than $7 million of the budget going into that allocation. (csun.edu)
- There is widespread concern regarding the safety of silver-mercury amalgam dental restorations, yet little evidence to support their harm or safety. (thefreelibrary.com)
- In a sample of healthy working adults, mercury exposure derived from dental amalgam restorations was not associated with any detectable deficits in cognitive or fine motor functioning. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Despite widespread concern about the safety of silver-mercury amalgam dental restorations (Skare and Engqvist 1994), there is little evidence regarding harm or safety in the general population. (thefreelibrary.com)
- Nevertheless, a 1991 American Dental Association survey of 1,000 adults found that 50% thought amalgam restorations might have adverse effects (Gerbert et al. (thefreelibrary.com)
Duties as assigned1
- and administrative staff to assist with day-to-day operations. (careerbuilder.com)
- Assist the Board of Trustees by recommending legislative and regulatory positions. (indental.org)
- ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. (netce.com)
- The dental hygiene review committee (DHRC) is a standing committee of the Commission on Dental Accreditation. (adha.org)
- The DHRC reviews site visits and progress reports on dental hygiene education programs and makes recommendations to the Commission on program accreditation status. (adha.org)
- Further, it considers policy matters related to dental hygiene education and makes recommendations to the Commission in those areas related to dental hygiene education. (adha.org)
- Serve as a role model for the dental hygiene profession. (pacificu.edu)
- The dental hygiene faculty member is primarily self-directed with some guidance from the Program Director. (pacificu.edu)
- The dental hygiene faculty member has decision-making authority within the parameters of this position. (pacificu.edu)
- FCS has a large staff of trained professionals with expertise in: Manufacturing systems implementation and support, including database construction and ERP implementation Complex Internet systems requiring significant database design B2B and EAI applications including middleware implementations Strategic business partnerships with companies such as IBM, webMethods and Microsoft enable seamless integration of business applications and software for our clients. (aftercollege.com)
- A dental implant (also known as an endosseous implant or fixture) is a surgical component that interfaces with the bone of the jaw or skull to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, denture, facial prosthesis or to act as an orthodontic anchor. (wikipedia.org)
- I look forward to the further growth and success of Penn Dental Medicine and will continue to seek ways to support our School and the many Penn colleagues I've had the pleasure of meeting. (issuu.com)
- The Guttmacher Institute strives to provide the training and support staff need to be successful in their positions and to grow professionally. (guttmacher.org)
- At the national level, the American Dental Association provides legislative and scientific support for the profession along with a diverse catalog of educational tools at greatly discounted rates. (sccds.org)
- He was Postgraduate Convenor (Dental School) from 2008-2014, overseeing all aspects of postgraduate research student administration and welfare (annual progress reviews, organisation of examining committees, pastoral support). (gla.ac.uk)
- The local component dental society in your area provides camaraderie and local support. (omicsonline.org)
- Clouse said $2.17 million was allocated for new faculty hiring and support for new positions during the enrollment growth period. (csun.edu)
- In 1998 I started to apply my experience to the field of Oral Microbiology as a Post-Doctoral researcher in Prof. Howard Jenkinson's group at the Bristol Dental School. (ncl.ac.uk)
- I joined Newcastle Dental School as Lecturer in Oral Microbiology in 2007 and was promoted to Senior Lecturer in 2014. (ncl.ac.uk)
- Performs the following intra-oral procedures in assistance of students and professional staff: putting in rubber dams, taking and developing x-rays, removing sutures, applying topical anes-thetic and desensitizing teeth. (umanitoba.ca)
- From 1983 - 1991 he was Lecturer in Oral Medicine & Oral Pathology at Cardiff Dental School, during which time he gained the FDS diploma and completed higher training in oral microbiology, leading to award of the MRCPath in 1987. (gla.ac.uk)
- In February 1994 he moved to Glasgow Dental School to take up a position as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow, where his immediate task was to establish a molecular microbiology laboratory and undertake novel research into oral diseases. (gla.ac.uk)
- He has had numerous roles within the British Division of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR), which is also known as the British Society for Oral and Dental Research (BSODR): Councillor (2010-2013), Webmaster (2012 onwards), Honorary Secretary (2014 onwards). (gla.ac.uk)
- From my PR coursework and PR experience, I'm confident that I have the strong written and oral communication skills you require for the position. (englishgrammar.org)
- Jordan, with the department for approximately 18 years, advanced to his new position following the retirement of former Fire Chief Alfred Martin. (ufl.edu)
- Any other appropriate tasks delegated from the Chief of Dental Department. (angkorhospital.org)
- These employees report to an office's chief of staff, senior legislative aide, or directly to the member. (wikipedia.org)
- Other preventive steps include good patient communication and proper staff training. (prweb.com)
- These include but are not limited to a turnkey dental operation, consultation services, financial billing assistance, training and technical assistance. (rwjf.org)
- LDA governmental activities include the use of staff and contract lobbyists, governmental publications, legislative reporting service, positions on legislative and regulatory etc. (omicsonline.org)
- Collaborate with Council on Communications on select projects, as directed by staff liaison. (mediabistro.com)
- On qualifying with the DipHE in Dental Technology, you will be eligible to register with the General Dental Council (GDC) to practise as dental technicians and to use that title. (abdn.ac.uk)
- To be registered in the Cambodian Dental Council. (angkorhospital.org)
- Our Dental Technology programme provides trainee dental technicians with the theoretical knowledge and technical experience to enable them to manufacture, repair and provide advice on custom-made dental appliances. (abdn.ac.uk)
- A specialist programme integrating teaching of dental technology, on and off campus, with on-line learning which will educate and train students to be Dental Technicians. (abdn.ac.uk)
- The programme offers you the opportunity to study whilst employed as a trainee dental technician in a registered dental laboratory. (abdn.ac.uk)
- You will have networking opportunities with others on the programme and in the institute building as well as the opportunity to learn from other dental professionals' experience. (abdn.ac.uk)
- Penn Dental Names Dr. Ricardo Teles Department of Periodontics Chair Following an extensive search for the leadership post in the School's Department of Periodontics, Penn Dental Medicine welcomed Dr. Ricardo Teles as Professor and Chairman, effective August 15. (issuu.com)
- A survey on staff rewards and recognition revealed that staff are interested in awards such as Staff Excellence and Leadership, Employee of the Month, and Department of the Year. (bu.edu)
- The new position will strengthen the existing expertise in the Department of Forestry and the Division of Plant Sciences in the areas of biomass feedstock production ecology, genetics, and physiology. (bio.net)
- This is a joint position between the Department of Forestry/School of Natural Resources and the Division of Plant Sciences in the College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources at MU. (bio.net)
- To build the capacity of the staff in the dental department by sharing knowledge and experience. (angkorhospital.org)
- He obtained his PhD in 1991 and carried out his first postdoctoral position in the same department on equine herpesvirus vaccine development. (gla.ac.uk)
- I am humbled to have had the opportunity to serve this great institution and to have worked with so many committed to Penn's legacy of leadership in dental medicine. (issuu.com)
- EXPLORE VA senior leadership positions . (va.gov)
- Oversee and provide leadership to all staff in the Cataloging unit maintaining the integrity of the online catalog. (molib.org)
- Demonstrated ability to manage and provide leadership for staff at all levels, including the ability to engage staff in a continual process of change and improvement. (molib.org)
School of Dental Sciences2
Journal of Dental Research2
- Good dental risk management can prevent or minimize some malpractice claims and provide a better defense for the others. (prweb.com)
- To provide a comprehensive dental management to the patients in AHC and the outreach sites. (angkorhospital.org)
- Encourage staff to provide informal feedback during the evaluation period. (cdc.gov)
- Now, if a candidate in one of those areas is unavailable, any staff member may run for the open position. (bu.edu)
- Remember that telephone calls are usually taken by a staff member, not the member of Congress. (agd.org)
- and * Active, life or retired member of the American Dental Association, where applicable. (adha.org)
- Most official state documents use the blanket term Legislative Aide to refer to all member staff in Colorado. (wikipedia.org)
- Competition for paid member staff positions is often intense. (wikipedia.org)
- If you are a staff member who has exposure to blood or bodily fluids, you are protected under the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard (BBP), which protects workers. (dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com)
- He has represented the Dental School on a number of University committees dealing with postgraduate student administration and is currently a member of Senate. (gla.ac.uk)
- Lawn eventually became a staff member at the United States' National Institute of Standards and Technology. (bio-medicine.org)
- Because you are a member of panel , your positions on legislation and notes below will be shared with the panel administrators. (govtrack.us)
- Provides chairside assistance to students and professional staff in spe-cialty and off-campus clinics, including assisting in surgical procedures and working with medically and physically challenged patients. (umanitoba.ca)
- Must be able to communicate well in English to patients and staff. (chcanys.org)
- In May 1984 he took up a position as a Research Technician at the Beatson Institute for Cancer Research in Glasgow, working on oncogene expression and regulation. (gla.ac.uk)
- Dr Riggio serves on several national and international committees influential in dental research and teaching. (gla.ac.uk)
- This influential role in UK dental research involves interaction with many bodies allied to dental research at national and international level. (gla.ac.uk)
- Although nominally retired, Lawn has shifted his focus to biological applications of indentation, particularly in regard to how dental fracture patterns can aid anthropological research. (bio-medicine.org)
- Aspects of this article are based on the content of this symposium, which explored research on the perceptions and concerns of dental faculty regarding the current academic workplace and provided perspectives of university faculty about university life and career growth. (jdentaled.org)