Coated Pits, Cell-Membrane
Pit and Fissure Sealants
The main structural coat protein of COATED VESICLES which play a key role in the intracellular transport between membranous organelles. Each molecule of clathrin consists of three light chains (CLATHRIN LIGHT CHAINS) and three heavy chains (CLATHRIN HEAVY CHAINS) that form a structure called a triskelion. Clathrin also interacts with cytoskeletal proteins.
Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins, Type III
Vesicles formed when cell-membrane coated pits (COATED PITS, CELL-MEMBRANE) invaginate and pinch off. The outer surface of these vesicles is covered with a lattice-like network of the protein CLATHRIN. Shortly after formation, however, the clathrin coat is removed and the vesicles are referred to as ENDOSOMES.
A family of snakes comprising three subfamilies: Azemiopinae (the mountain viper, the sole member of this subfamily), Viperinae (true vipers), and Crotalinae (pit vipers). They are widespread throughout the world, being found in the United States, Central and South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. Their venoms act on the blood (hemotoxic) as compared to the venom of elapids which act on the nervous system (neurotoxic). (Goin, Goin, and Zug, Introduction to Herpetology, 3d ed, pp333-36)
Adaptor Protein Complex 2
Transcription Factor Pit-1
Adaptor Protein Complex alpha Subunits
Adaptor Proteins, Vesicular Transport
A class of proteins involved in the transport of molecules via TRANSPORT VESICLES. They perform functions such as binding to the cell membrane, capturing cargo molecules and promoting the assembly of CLATHRIN. The majority of adaptor proteins exist as multi-subunit complexes, however monomeric varieties have also been found.
A genus of snakes of the family VIPERIDAE, one of the pit vipers, so-called from the pit hollowing out the maxillary bone, opening between the eye and the nostril. They are distinctively American serpents. Most of the 25 recognized species are found in the southwestern United States and northern Mexico. Several species are found as far north as Canada and east of the Mississippi, including southern Appalachia. They are named for the jointed rattle (Greek krotalon) at the tip of their tail. (Goin, Goin, and Zug: Introduction to Herpetology, 3d ed; Moore: Poisonous Snakes of the World, 1980, p335)
Leukemia Virus, Gibbon Ape
Microscopy, Electron, Scanning
Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.
Leukemia Virus, Feline
Microscopy using an electron beam, instead of light, to visualize the sample, thereby allowing much greater magnification. The interactions of ELECTRONS with specimens are used to provide information about the fine structure of that specimen. In TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY the reactions of the electrons that are transmitted through the specimen are imaged. In SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY an electron beam falls at a non-normal angle on the specimen and the image is derived from the reactions occurring above the plane of the specimen.
Animal Identification Systems
Preparation for electron microscopy of minute replicas of exposed surfaces of the cell which have been ruptured in the frozen state. The specimen is frozen, then cleaved under high vacuum at the same temperature. The exposed surface is shadowed with carbon and platinum and coated with carbon to obtain a carbon replica.
Venoms from snakes of the subfamily Crotalinae or pit vipers, found mostly in the Americas. They include the rattlesnake, cottonmouth, fer-de-lance, bushmaster, and American copperhead. Their venoms contain nontoxic proteins, cardio-, hemo-, cyto-, and neurotoxins, and many enzymes, especially phospholipases A. Many of the toxins have been characterized.
A genus of snakes of the family VIPERIDAE. About 30 species are currently recognized, found in southeast Asia and adjacent island chains. The Okinawa habu frequently enters dwellings in search of rats and mice; the Chinese habu is often found in suburban and agricultural areas. They are quite irritable. (Moore: Poisonous Snakes of the World, 1980, p136)
Molecular Sequence Data
Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.
A hard thin translucent layer of calcified substance which envelops and protects the dentin of the crown of the tooth. It is the hardest substance in the body and is almost entirely composed of calcium salts. Under the microscope, it is composed of thin rods (enamel prisms) held together by cementing substance, and surrounded by an enamel sheath. (From Jablonski, Dictionary of Dentistry, 1992, p286)
A replica technique in which cells are frozen to a very low temperature and cracked with a knife blade to expose the interior surfaces of the cells or cell membranes. The cracked cell surfaces are then freeze-dried to expose their constituents. The surfaces are now ready for shadowing to be viewed using an electron microscope. This method differs from freeze-fracturing in that no cryoprotectant is used and, thus, allows for the sublimation of water during the freeze-drying process to etch the surfaces.
Monomeric Clathrin Assembly Proteins
Endocytic/exocytic CELL MEMBRANE STRUCTURES rich in glycosphingolipids, cholesterol, and lipid-anchored membrane proteins that function in ENDOCYTOSIS (potocytosis), transcytosis, and SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION. Caveolae assume various shapes from open pits to closed vesicles. Caveolar coats are composed of CAVEOLINS.
Amino Acid Sequence
Thyrotropin, beta Subunit
Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Proteins
An area approximately 1.5 millimeters in diameter within the macula lutea where the retina thins out greatly because of the oblique shifting of all layers except the pigment epithelium layer. It includes the sloping walls of the fovea (clivus) and contains a few rods in its periphery. In its center (foveola) are the cones most adapted to yield high visual acuity, each cone being connected to only one ganglion cell. (Cline et al., Dictionary of Visual Science, 4th ed)
Adaptor Protein Complex 1
A genus of the family HYLOBATIDAE consisting of six species. The members of this genus inhabit rain forests in southeast Asia. They are arboreal and differ from other anthropoids in the great length of their arms and very slender bodies and limbs. Their major means of locomotion is by swinging from branch to branch by their arms. Hylobates means dweller in the trees. Some authors refer to Symphalangus and Nomascus as Hylobates. The six genera include: H. concolor (crested or black gibbon), H. hoolock (Hoolock gibbon), H. klossii (Kloss's gibbon; dwarf siamang), H. lar (common gibbon), H. pileatus (pileated gibbon), and H. syndactylus (siamang). H. lar is also known as H. agilis (lar gibbon), H. moloch (agile gibbon), and H. muelleri (silvery gibbon).
Dental Enamel Permeability
Adaptor Protein Complex mu Subunits
Receptors on the plasma membrane of nonhepatic cells that specifically bind LDL. The receptors are localized in specialized regions called coated pits. Hypercholesteremia is caused by an allelic genetic defect of three types: 1, receptors do not bind to LDL; 2, there is reduced binding of LDL; and 3, there is normal binding but no internalization of LDL. In consequence, entry of cholesterol esters into the cell is impaired and the intracellular feedback by cholesterol on 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase is lacking.
Receptors, Cell Surface
Cell surface proteins that bind signalling molecules external to the cell with high affinity and convert this extracellular event into one or more intracellular signals that alter the behavior of the target cell (From Alberts, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2nd ed, pp693-5). Cell surface receptors, unlike enzymes, do not chemically alter their ligands.
Recombinant Fusion Proteins
Transcription Factor AP-2
Leukemia Virus, Murine
Lining of the STOMACH, consisting of an inner EPITHELIUM, a middle LAMINA PROPRIA, and an outer MUSCULARIS MUCOSAE. The surface cells produce MUCUS that protects the stomach from attack by digestive acid and enzymes. When the epithelium invaginates into the LAMINA PROPRIA at various region of the stomach (CARDIA; GASTRIC FUNDUS; and PYLORUS), different tubular gastric glands are formed. These glands consist of cells that secrete mucus, enzymes, HYDROCHLORIC ACID, or hormones.
Adaptor Protein Complex beta Subunits
The prototypical phenothiazine antipsychotic drug. Like the other drugs in this class chlorpromazine's antipsychotic actions are thought to be due to long-term adaptation by the brain to blocking DOPAMINE RECEPTORS. Chlorpromazine has several other actions and therapeutic uses, including as an antiemetic and in the treatment of intractable hiccup.
A class of morphologically heterogeneous cytoplasmic particles in animal and plant tissues characterized by their content of hydrolytic enzymes and the structure-linked latency of these enzymes. The intracellular functions of lysosomes depend on their lytic potential. The single unit membrane of the lysosome acts as a barrier between the enzymes enclosed in the lysosome and the external substrate. The activity of the enzymes contained in lysosomes is limited or nil unless the vesicle in which they are enclosed is ruptured. Such rupture is supposed to be under metabolic (hormonal) control. (From Rieger et al., Glossary of Genetics: Classical and Molecular, 5th ed)
Members of the group of vascular plants which bear flowers. They are differentiated from GYMNOSPERMS by their production of seeds within a closed chamber (OVARY, PLANT). The Angiosperms division is composed of two classes, the monocotyledons (Liliopsida) and dicotyledons (Magnoliopsida). Angiosperms represent approximately 80% of all known living plants.
Separation of the inner layers of the retina (neural retina) from the pigment epithelium. Retinal detachment occurs more commonly in men than in women, in eyes with degenerative myopia, in aging and in aphakia. It may occur after an uncomplicated cataract extraction, but it is seen more often if vitreous humor has been lost during surgery. (Dorland, 27th ed; Newell, Ophthalmology: Principles and Concepts, 7th ed, p310-12).
CELL LINES derived from the CV-1 cell line by transformation with a replication origin defective mutant of SV40 VIRUS, which codes for wild type large T antigen (ANTIGENS, POLYOMAVIRUS TRANSFORMING). They are used for transfection and cloning. (The CV-1 cell line was derived from the kidney of an adult male African green monkey (CERCOPITHECUS AETHIOPS).)
Fluorescent Antibody Technique
Test for tissue antigen using either a direct method, by conjugation of antibody with fluorescent dye (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, DIRECT) or an indirect method, by formation of antigen-antibody complex which is then labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody (FLUORESCENT ANTIBODY TECHNIQUE, INDIRECT). The tissue is then examined by fluorescence microscopy.
Microscopy, Electron, Transmission
The largest family of snakes, comprising five subfamilies: Colubrinae, Natricinae, Homalopsinae, Lycodontinae, and Xenodontinae. They show a great diversity of eating habits, some eating almost anything, others having a specialized diet. They can be oviparous, ovoviviparous, or viviparous. The majority of North American snakes are colubrines. Among the colubrids are king snakes, water moccasins, water snakes, and garter snakes. Some genera are poisonous. (Goin, Goin, and Zug, Introduction to Herpetology, 3d ed, pp321-29)
Bisphenol A-Glycidyl Methacrylate
L-Amino Acid Oxidase
A class of lipoproteins of small size (18-25 nm) and light (1.019-1.063 g/ml) particles with a core composed mainly of CHOLESTEROL ESTERS and smaller amounts of TRIGLYCERIDES. The surface monolayer consists mostly of PHOSPHOLIPIDS, a single copy of APOLIPOPROTEIN B-100, and free cholesterol molecules. The main LDL function is to transport cholesterol and cholesterol esters to extrahepatic tissues.
Filamentous proteins that are the main constituent of the thin filaments of muscle fibers. The filaments (known also as filamentous or F-actin) can be dissociated into their globular subunits; each subunit is composed of a single polypeptide 375 amino acids long. This is known as globular or G-actin. In conjunction with MYOSINS, actin is responsible for the contraction and relaxation of muscle.
Protein Structure, Tertiary
The level of protein structure in which combinations of secondary protein structures (alpha helices, beta sheets, loop regions, and motifs) pack together to form folded shapes called domains. Disulfide bridges between cysteines in two different parts of the polypeptide chain along with other interactions between the chains play a role in the formation and stabilization of tertiary structure. Small proteins usually consist of only one domain but larger proteins may contain a number of domains connected by segments of polypeptide chain which lack regular secondary structure.
Narrow Band Imaging
Imaging techniques that use illumination created with several optical interference filters by which the frequency ranges are spectrally narrowed and light scatter is greatly reduced. Thus the reflected photons reconstituting the images are from distinct depths (the surface and deeper layers) of the object being imaged.
An enzyme fraction from the venom of the Malayan pit viper, Agkistrodon rhodostoma. It catalyzes the hydrolysis of a number of amino acid esters and a limited proteolysis of fibrinogen. It is used clinically to produce controlled defibrination in patients requiring anticoagulant therapy. EC 3.4.21.-.
An energy dependent process following the crosslinking of B CELL ANTIGEN RECEPTORS by multivalent ligands (bivalent anti-antibodies, LECTINS or ANTIGENS), on the B-cell surface. The crosslinked ligand-antigen receptor complexes collect in patches which flow to and aggregate at one pole of the cell to form a large mass - the cap. The caps may then be endocytosed or shed into the environment.
Direct contact of a cell with a neighboring cell. Most such junctions are too small to be resolved by light microscopy, but they can be visualized by conventional or freeze-fracture electron microscopy, both of which show that the interacting CELL MEMBRANE and often the underlying CYTOPLASM and the intervening EXTRACELLULAR SPACE are highly specialized in these regions. (From Alberts et al., Molecular Biology of the Cell, 2d ed, p792)
The intracellular transfer of information (biological activation/inhibition) through a signal pathway. In each signal transduction system, an activation/inhibition signal from a biologically active molecule (hormone, neurotransmitter) is mediated via the coupling of a receptor/enzyme to a second messenger system or to an ion channel. Signal transduction plays an important role in activating cellular functions, cell differentiation, and cell proliferation. Examples of signal transduction systems are the GAMMA-AMINOBUTYRIC ACID-postsynaptic receptor-calcium ion channel system, the receptor-mediated T-cell activation pathway, and the receptor-mediated activation of phospholipases. Those coupled to membrane depolarization or intracellular release of calcium include the receptor-mediated activation of cytotoxic functions in granulocytes and the synaptic potentiation of protein kinase activation. Some signal transduction pathways may be part of larger signal transduction pathways; for example, protein kinase activation is part of the platelet activation signal pathway.
Parietal Cells, Gastric
Epidermal Growth Factor
A 6-kDa polypeptide growth factor initially discovered in mouse submaxillary glands. Human epidermal growth factor was originally isolated from urine based on its ability to inhibit gastric secretion and called urogastrone. Epidermal growth factor exerts a wide variety of biological effects including the promotion of proliferation and differentiation of mesenchymal and EPITHELIAL CELLS. It is synthesized as a transmembrane protein which can be cleaved to release a soluble active form.
Shogun (Trivium album)
"CHOICE CUTS - TRIVIUM". The Circle Pit. Retrieved February 1, 2021. Trivium's YouTube video showing new album release date on ... On September 1, 2008, the third track and first single from the album "Down from the Sky" was made available for purchase on ... Retrieved February 1, 2021. "Trivium - The Sin and the Sentence". Grimm Gent. Vaim. Retrieved February 1, 2021. " ... The album was released worldwide on various dates between September 23 and October 1, 2008 through Roadrunner Records. It is ...
Shaggy 2 Dope
"Hell's Pit, Pt. 1". Insane Clown Posse reviews. Rovi Corporation. "onlineworldofwrestling.com". OWW. Violent J; Echlin, Hobey ( ... On the September 1, 2009 edition of The Howard Stern Show, he stated that he had recently quit using pills and drinking because ... Announced on October 4, 2016 Shaggy will be doing a solo set on Day 1 of the 2017 Juggalo Day Show. After the falling out with ... The event was taped and released as JCW, Volume 1. Commentary was provided by Bruce and Utsler under their "3D" and "Gweedo" ...
Matt Murray (ice hockey)
"Fluery, Murray make Penguins postseason history". pit.247sports.com. June 1, 2017. Archived from the original on June 12, 2017 ... April 1, 2015. Archived from the original on July 25, 2015. Retrieved April 1, 2015. "Matt Murray, Jeff Zatkoff Win AHL'S Harry ... He allowed just one goal as the Penguins defeated the New York Rangers 3-1. Just two days later, Murray recorded his first NHL ... April 1, 2015. Retrieved April 1, 2015. "Murray named AHL's rookie of the year". American Hockey League. May 2, 2015. Archived ...
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Interview with Nina Osegueda of Blood Corps". The Metal Pit. September 1, 2007. ... Retrieved August 1, 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "How A Heavy Metal Band From The DC Region Has Gone Viral in ... Retrieved August 1, 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Interview with Nina Osegueda of Blood Corps". Metal Maidens ... Retrieved November 1, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Mandatory Metal Recap". DC Heavy Metal. December 16, 2010 ...
"Mega producers 2011". Pit and Quarry. May 1, 2011. Archived from the original on May 23, 2018. Retrieved April 11, 2018 - via ... "Mega Producers 2012". Pit and Quarry. June 1, 2012. Archived from the original on December 26, 2015. Retrieved April 11, 2018 ... Constantino, Darren (February 28, 2018). "P&Q Hall of Fame Profile: William J. Sandbrook". Pit and Quarry. Retrieved April 11, ... Southern Minnesota Construction: Fischenich, Mark (May 9, 2015). "From Pit to Park? Spacious, water-filled park may reclaim ...
Joel David Moore
Moore, Phyllis (January 2010). "Avatar Scientist" (PDF). The Cherry Pit. 2 (1). CherryWood Village, Portland, Oregon. Retrieved ... ISBN 978-0-307-48320-1. Scott, A.O. (May 5, 2006). "Majoring in Caricature in 'Art School Confidential'". The New York Times. ...
2018 Aragon motorcycle Grand Prix
Pit lane start penalty. "2018 Aragon MotoGP - Motor Sport Magazine Database". Motorsportmagazine.com. 24 September 2018. ...
Duperrea Pierre ex Pit. (1 sp) Euclinia Salisb. (3 sp) Fosbergia Tirveng. & Sastre (4 sp) Ganguelia Robbr. (1 sp) Gardenia J. ... Alleizettella Pit. (2 sp) Aoranthe Somers (5 sp) Atractocarpus Schltr. & K.Krause (29 sp) Aulacocalyx Hook.f. (12 sp) Benkara ... 1 sp) Genipa L. (3 sp) Heinsenia K.Schum. (1 sp) Himalrandia T.Yamaz. (2 sp) Hyperacanthus E.Mey. ex Bridson (11 sp) ... 1 sp) Oligocodon Keay (1 sp) Oxyceros Lour. (12 sp) Phellocalyx Bridson (1 sp) Pleiocoryne Rauschert (1 sp) Porterandia Ridl. ( ...
List of North Korean merchant ships
"Kum Pit 2 (8731497)". Equasis. French Ministry for Transport. Retrieved 2013-07-21. "Kum Pit 28 (8989874)". Equasis. French ... "Kum Pit 34 (8731502)". Equasis. French Ministry for Transport. Retrieved 2013-07-21. "Kum Pit 35 (8731514)". Equasis. French ... "Kum Pit (9022362)". Equasis. French Ministry for Transport. Retrieved 2013-07-21. "Kum Pit 1 (8613578)". Equasis. French ... Retrieved 1 June 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) O Ka San. Marinetraffic. "Paek Sa Bong (8882002)". Equasis. ...
List of power stations in California
"Electricity Data Browser - Pit 3". www.eia.gov. Retrieved February 19, 2020. "Electricity Data Browser - Pit 4". www.eia.gov. ... "Electricity Data Browser - Pit 5". www.eia.gov. Retrieved February 19, 2020. "Electricity Data Browser". www.eia.gov. Retrieved ... "Electricity Data Browser - Pit 1". www.eia.gov. Retrieved February 19, 2020. " ... Retrieved March 1, 2020. "Solar energy system up and running at USC's Catalina Island facility - USC News". news.usc.edu. ...
2015-16 Liga III
PIT 1-2 AFU 1.CON 8P.; 2.SPO 6P.; 3.ATL 1P. ȘTE 3-0 POD; POD 1-2 ȘTE Inter Olt Slatina was dissolved and lost all the matches ... Notes: ATL 1-0 BUC; BUC 0-3 ATL Bucovina Rădăuți withdrew from the championship and lost all the matches from the second part ... Notes: DIN 1-2 OLT; OLT 3-6 DIN GLO 3-0 TUN; TUN 4-2 GLO Callatis Mangalia withdrew from the championship. Source: FRF (in ... Notes: PER 2-0 MET; MET 1-2 PER CET 2-0 MĂG; MĂG 0-0 CET PAN 2-1 LUG; LUG 1-1 PAN Source: FRF (in Romanian) Rules for ...
Jersey Opera House
The Opera House was forced to resort to improvised lighting consisting of 3 car headlights in the orchestra pit and lights ... pit seating for 1 shilling; gallery seating for 6 pence. The theatre hosted a number of notable events. On 29 October 1885 the ...
Mount Hagen Rural LLG
Pits 28. Togoba No.1 29. Kagamuga 30. Kingaldui 2 31. Baisu 32. Wimbuka 33. Kilam 34. Kenta 35. Koibuga 36. Kagamuga Rural 37. ... Kelua 1 06. Kik 07. Tega 08. Koglamp 09. Tiling 10. Kingalrui 1 11. Korobuk 12. Biaprui 13. Keltiga 14. Gabina 15. Palim 2 16. ... Palim 1 17. Koge 1 18. Koge 2 19. Minimp 20. Ogelbeng 21. Anga 22. Pulgimp 23. Mulga 24. Kitiga 25. Pungaminga 26. Kogmul 27. ... OCHA FISS (2018). "Papua New Guinea administrative level 0, 1, 2, and 3 population statistics and gazetteer". Humanitarian Data ...
Fra Mauro (crater)
"Pitted Pyramid". Lunar Photo of the Day.. ... ISBN 978-1-85233-193-1. Fra Mauro at The Moon Wiki Wood, Chuck ... Fra Mauro B from Lunar Orbiter 1 Fra Mauro R, from Apollo 14 Oblique view of Fra Mauro T, from Lunar Orbiter 3 "Fra Mauro". ... ISBN 978-0-936389-27-1. McDowell, Jonathan (July 15, 2007). "Lunar Nomenclature". Jonathan's Space Report. Retrieved 2007-10-24 ...
"Haig Pit Disaster - 5 September 1922". June 20, 2012. Retrieved June 15, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Goggans ... p. 1. "British Give Turks 48 Hours to Get Out of Neutral Zone; U. S. Stands for Free Straits". Brooklyn Daily Eagle. September ... p. 1. Lewis, David L. (1976). The Public Image of Henry Ford: An American Folk Hero and His Company. Wayne State University ... p. 1. Hacker, Meg (2014). "When Sating "I Do" Meant Giving Up Your U.S. Citizenship" (PDF). Archives.gov. Retrieved June 15, ...
Marrickville, New South Wales
"Sydenham Pit & Drainage Pumping Station 1". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H01644 ... Sydenham Pit and Drainage Pumping Station 1 96-106 Illawarra Road: Marrickville Town Hall 274A Marrickville Road: Marrickville ... 1] Archived 20 February 2011 at the Wayback Machine "Factory Theatre". Factory Theatre. Retrieved 16 November 2012. 76 ...
"The PIT: A System Clock". Osdever.net. Retrieved 4 February 2011. Sergeev, Stas. "PC-Speaker PCM driver for Linux". Archived ... Programming the PC Speaker, by Phil Inch: part 1, part 2 (includes a very detailed explanation of how to play back PCM audio on ...
List of Sites of Special Scientific Interest in Essex
Lion Pit is the site of flint-knapping by Neanderthals around 200,000 years ago, and it has been possible to fit back together ... "Lofts Farm Pit SSSI, Great Totham". The Essex Field Club. Archived from the original on 17 August 2016. Retrieved 10 July 2016 ... "Lion Pit citation" (PDF). Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Archived (PDF) from the original on 3 March ... "Globe Pit citation" (PDF). Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Archived (PDF) from the original on 4 March ...
Peach-Pit (2007). Shugo Chara!. 1. New York: Del Rey/Ballantine Books. ISBN 978-0-345-49745-1. "New Peach-Pit Manga". Anime ... "Peach-Pit's Shugo Chara Manga to End in Japan Next Month". Anime News Network. Retrieved December 1, 2009. "Shugo Chara! Encore ... "Peach-Pit to Restart 3 Manga after Hospitalization". Anime News Network. January 17, 2009. Retrieved January 27, 2009. "しゅごキャラち ... In December 2005, Peach Pit announced that they were working on a new shōjo manga series called Shugo Chara! The first chapter ...
2019 British Grand Prix
On lap 12, for Pierre Gasly's pit stop, the Red Bull Racing team broke the record for the fastest pit stop time, with 1.91 ... Both cars pitted, but both would go on to retire as a result of the damage, Kevin Magnussen on Lap 6 and Romain Grosjean on Lap ... The Red Bull pit stop was the faster of the two and Verstappen emerged in front after the two cars were side by side whilst ... Bottas pitted from the lead at the end of Lap 16, emerging behind Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel. Three laps later, Antonio ...
2019 German Grand Prix
Verstappen pitted from third position and fitted the medium tyres. Valtteri Bottas then pitted on lap 27 from second and was ... All ultimately pitted for intermediates, but lost out for not having done so earlier dropping them to the back of the race. ... Half the field pitted on lap 46 for dry weather tyres, including Verstappen and Bottas. Hamilton took the lead ahead of both. ... All drivers who pitted during this safety car kept intermediate tyres, with one notable exception: Lance Stroll, who was the ...
2014 FIA WTCC Race of China, Shanghai
... taking the place in the final moments of qualifying from Tom Coronel who had returned to the pit lane early. López took pole ... breaking Muller's right-rear suspension in the process and the reigning champion peeled off into the pits to retire his car. On ... Chilton started from the pit lane. ^2 - Loeb received a 30-second penalty after the race for his collision with Muller. Note: ... Citroën was 1-2-3-4 once again in Q2 with Muller the quickest ahead of López, Ma and Sébastien Loeb. Zengő Motorsport's Norbert ...
2013 FIA WTCC Race of Hungary
Nash and Mehdi Bennani were the final two drivers who would go through to Q2 and both were in the pits but Oriola was unable to ... Having been given a drive-through penalty, Barth then stopped in the pit entry three laps from the end. Huff won the race with ... Oriola also retired at the second corner while Barth returned to the pits for repairs. A number of other drivers were also ... he therefore started the race from the end of the pit lane. MacDowall was on pole position for the standing start but he was ...
2011 Guia Race of Macau
Engstler was on pole position while O'Young started from the pit lane. Coronel took the start from fourth at the start with ... O'Young started from the pit lane. Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of drivers' standings. Meissner ... Alain Menu led a Chevrolet 1-2-3 in the first free practice session on Friday morning, Tiago Monteiro was best of the rest in ... Huff was back on top in free practice two at the head of another Chevrolet 1-2-3. Javier Villa crashed his Proteam Racing BMW ...
Made in Abyss
... sticky pit of mud below the village. She prefers to be called Vueko (ヴエコ) due to her long name. Akihito Tsukushi began ... who undertake arduous and dangerous descents into the mist-filled pit to recover whatever relics they can find. Returning from ... "The City of the Great Pit"]. Made in Abyss (in Japanese). Archived from the original on September 10, 2017. Retrieved October 5 ... 1". Seven Seas Entertainment. Retrieved February 20, 2018. Jung, Jake (January 23, 2018). "I read the manga in preparation to ...
ISBN 1-56858-041-X Pit's Letter. (2000) Four Walls Eight Windows. ISBN 1-56858-163-7 Bully!: Master of the Global Merry-Go- ... ISBN 978-1-849352-86-4 McKENNA, KRISTINE (4 August 1991). "ART : Slaughter of the Soul : Sue Coe's images of horror in the meat ... ISBN 1-56097-660-8 Cruel: Bearing Witness to Animal Exploitation. (2012) OR Books. ISBN 978-1-935928-72-0 The Ghosts of our ... ISBN 1-56858-041-X. "Sue Coe". AWARE Women artists / Femmes artistes. Retrieved 11 April 2018. "Sue Coe: eyewitness". Eye ...
... long-nosed pit viper, sharp-nosed pit viper, hundred-pace pit viper. The snake has been an object of veneration by indigenous ... Deinagkistrodon is a monotypic genus created for the venomous pit viper species, D. acutus, which is endemic to Southeast Asia ... As one of the few oviparous pit vipers, D. acutus can lay up to 24 eggs, which may be retained during initial incubation, an ... "Agkistrodon acutus pit vipers." Medical-Explorer.com; accessed April 2010.  Boulenger GA (1896). Catalogue of the Snakes in ...
2019 Brazilian Grand Prix
The next lap, Red Bull pitted Verstappen to try to cover off Hamilton. The pit stop broke the record for fastest pit stop with ... On lap 42 Bottas pitted for hard tyres, with his teammate, Hamilton, pitting two laps later to go onto the mediums. On lap 45 ... Mercedes then pitted Hamilton, still on lap 66, onto fresh soft tyres. This put him in line behind the safety car in fourth ... His stopped car was adjudged to need a safety car to retrieve, initiating a round of pit stops. Hamilton was told to do the ...
It has appeared in games such as Xevious (1983), Gaplus (1984), Tinkle Pit (1994), Tales of Phantasia (1995), Xevious ... Scott Alan Marriot (April 2004). "MAMEusements - Tinkle Pit" (Volume 2, Issue 1). Classic Gamer. pp. 18-19. Retrieved March 16 ... 1 along with six other Namco arcade games. The port uses a JAMMA emulator running the source code of the original, making it a ... Retrieved 1 August 2019. "あの『ラリーX』がiPhoneで復活！『RALLY-X RUMBLE』配信開始". Inside Games (in Japanese). IID. August 18, 2011. Archived ...
List of Formula One race records
... but 14 cars pulled to pit lane during the start and did not participate in the race as part of a Michelin withdrawal. All cars ... "Formula 1 DHL Fastest Pit Stop Award". 17 November 2019. Retrieved 18 November 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) " ... 1 November 2015. Retrieved 3 November 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Podiums average age". Stats F1. Retrieved ... "Formula 1 Gran Premio Heineken d'Italia 2020 - Qualifying Session Final Classification" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de ...
American Pit Bull Terrier. *American Staffordshire Terrier. *Boston Terrier. *Bull Terrier. *Bull Terrier (Miniature) ... Pat I (1924-1941) Archived 1 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine. Library and Archives Canada. Retrieved 4 May 2007 ... By the 1880s, Irish Terriers were the fourth most popular breed in Ireland and Britain. ... There is also conjecture that the breed may share bloodlines with the Irish Wolfhound. ...
Celebrations traditionally begin on the evening of July 3 with a concert at Dehy Park while the fire for the deep-pit BBQ is ... 1). 22. (−6). 11. (−12). −2. (−19). −5. (−21). Average precipitation inches (mm). 1.01. (25.7). 1.01. (25.7). 0.44. (11.2). ... The 2010 United States Census[Note 1] reported that Independence had a population of 669. The population density was 137.4 ... 1 (0.1%) Pacific Islander, 28 (4.2%) from other races, and 35 (5.2%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race ...
65 (1): 104-10. doi:10.1086/302467. PMC 1378080. PMID 10364522.. *. Limongi MZ, Pelliccia F, Gaddini L, Rocchi A (2000). " ... 17 (1): 34-47. doi:10.1159/000217965. PMID 7501971.. *. Guazzi S, Lonigro R, Pintonello L, et al. (1994). "The thyroid ... 90 (1-2): 151-3. doi:10.1159/000015651. PMID 11060466.. *. Kosaki K, Kosaki R, Suzuki T, et al. (2002). "Complete mutation ... transcription factor-1 gene is a candidate target for regulation by Hox proteins". EMBO J. 13 (14): 3339-47. PMC 395231. PMID ...
The mycelium can pass through the simple pits, perforating the middle lamella but damage to either the plasmalemma or cell ... 17 (1): 17-34.. *^ a b c d "Update on ash dieback (Chalara fraxinea) in Europe: New confirmed hosts and description of the ... Brian Spooner; Peter Roberts (1 April 2005). Fungi. Collins. p. 246. ISBN 978-0-00-220152-0. Retrieved 31 October 2012.. ... Bakys, R.; Vasaitis, R.; Barklund, P.; Ihrmark, K.; Stenlid, J. (1 April 2009). "Investigations concerning the role of Chalara ...
Sometimes a small pit is dug and it is possible that in digging, the male releases scent from the interdigital glands on its ...
Re-education through labor
... "from tending vegetables and emptying septic pits to cutting stone blocks and construction work." ... 1 March 2007. Retrieved 17 November 2008.. *^ a b c "Human rights groups doubt 'laojiao' abolished". AsiaNews. 2 March 2007. ... 150-1. *^ a b "China (includes Tibet, Hong Kong, and Macau)". 2003 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices. United States ... a b Laogai Handbook (2006), p. 1. *^ "School Founder 'Seriously Ill' in Prison and Children Beg in the Streets after Closure of ...
Retrieved 1 December 2010.. *^ a b c d e f Karl J. Narr. "Prehistoric religion". Britannica online encyclopedia 2008. Archived ... ISBN 0-8018-8360-1.. Pages 6-12 *^ a b c d e "Human Evolution," Microsoft Encarta Online Encyclopedia 2007 Archived 2009-11-01 ... 1] *^ a b c d "Stone Age," Microsoft Encarta Online Encyclopedia 2007 Archived 2009-11-01 at WebCite Contributed by Kathy ... ISBN 1-60021-247-6.. Pages 98 to 109 *^ a b c "Paleolithic Art", Microsoft Encarta Online Encyclopedia 2007 "Archived copy". ...
Between April and July 1942 in Volhynia, 30,000 Jews were murdered in death pits with the help of dozens of newly formed ... Retrieved 1 May 2017.. *^ Berkhoff, Karel C. Ray Brandon; Wendy Lower (eds.). The Shoah in Ukraine: History, Testimony, ... In the Kamianets-Podilskyi massacre of 26-28 August 1941 some 23,600 Jews were shot in front of open pits (including 14,000- ... 12 (1): 3-26. doi:10.1093/hgs/12.1.3.. and Kwiet, Konrad (4 December 1995). The Onset of the Holocaust: The Massacres of Jews ...
Historically many people lived in communal buildings called longhouses, smaller dwellings called pit-houses and houses combined ... 1. New York: Century Co., 1901. 712. Print. *^ Structure. def. 2. Merriam-Webster's dictionary of synonyms: a dictionary of ... A building, or edifice, is a structure with a roof and walls standing more or less permanently in one place, such as a house ... 1. New York: The Macmillan Co. ;, 1901. 2236. Print. *^ Paul Francis Wendt and Alan Robert Cerf (1979), Real estate investment ...
Unisex public toilet
44 (1): 52-76. doi:10.2148/benv.44.1.52.. *^ Jo Greene: It's Time To Get Rid Of Gender-Specific Toilets , Thought Catalog In: ... 58 (1): 51-64. doi:10.1111/j.1939-3881.2008.00004.x.. *^ a b Ramster, G.; Greed, C.; Bichard, J. A. (2018). "How Inclusion can ... 14 (1): 35-51. doi:10.1093/jdh/14.1.35. PMID 20037960.. *^ a b Herman, Jody (June 2013). "Gendered Restrooms and Minority ... 19 (1). Archived from the original (PDF) on November 22, 2016.. *^ a b Frank, Gillian (November 10, 2015). "The Anti-Trans ...
Adel al Zamel
Salt Pit. Prison uprisings. and escapes. *Battle of Qala-i-Jangi. *Battle of Abu Ghraib ...
... and his olive pit". Washington Post. Retrieved 22 March 2013.. ... a b The Plain Dealer, August 1, 1999. Our Century: 'Boy Mayor' Leads Battle Into Default by Fred McGunagle. ... incident in which he claimed to have suffered a severe injury when he bit into a sandwich and broke a tooth on an olive pit. ... In the Iowa caucuses, he finished fifth, receiving about 1% of the state delegates from Iowa; far below the 15% threshold for ...
Two additional pits occurred on the splenial. The areas around these pits are swollen and porous, suggesting the wounds were ... PVSJ 407, a Herrerasaurus ischigualastensis, had a pit in a skull bone attributed by Paul Sereno and Novas to a bite. ... a circular pit is present on the humeral ectepicondyle, a feature also present in Saturnalia; a saddle-shaped ulnar condyle of ... 105: 1-142.. *^ a b c Novas, F. E. (1994). "New information on the systematics and postcranial skeleton of Herrerasaurus ...
Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
La Brea Tar Pits. *Mark Taper Forum. *Museum of Art. *Music Center ... As a result, 252,379 Healthy Way LA members will automatically be transitioned into Medi-Cal on January 1, 2014. ... Housing for Health began enrolling participants on March 1, 2007 and is funded by LA County Homeless Prevention Initiative. ... services are available to people of all ages who reside in Los Angeles County and whose net family income is at or below 133-1/ ...
Joseph Taylor Robinson
... rested in the green-carpeted pit, the site of his greatest speeches. The Senate chaplain gave a brief sermon, and the ... He would grow red in the face, pound his desk, gesture wildly, and stamp his feet. As Franklin Roosevelt's New Deal "marshal ... Wedded to his job, he arrived early each day, stayed late, and studied legislation at home. ...
Black Down, Somerset
Brimble Pit and Cross Swallet Basins. *Burledge Hill. *Burrington Combe. *Chancellor's Farm ... ISBN 1-85306-590-0. pages 165-177 *^ Davies, Les (March 2009). "Starfish and subterfuge". Mendip Times. Retrieved 24 February ... The shortest route of ascent goes from the Burrington Combe car park and is approximately 1 km long. ...
Death of Dale Earnhardt
As per NASCAR rules, any driver involved in a crash and unable to drive back to the pits or who must be extricated from their ... Between the time of the lap 173 crash and a lap 180 restart, Earnhardt conversed with his pit crew over the radio. The owner of ... Then on December 1, 2003, the United States Supreme Court declined to hear Uribe and CCI's appeal. Thus, the Florida ... 1 (Earnhardt). On the afternoon of February 18, 2001, American auto racing driver and team owner Dale Earnhardt was killed ...
As the district turns to lower-grade ore, the mining may change from underground mining to large open-pit mining. ... ISBN 978-1-74110-492-9.. *^ a b "The North Carolina Gold Rush". Tar Heel Junior Historian 45, no. 2 (Spring 2006) copyright ... Levitan, Gregory (2008). "1: History of gold exploration and mining in the CIS". Gold Deposits Of The CIS. Xlibris Corporation ...
My Hero Academia (season 2)
The final match of the final exams pits Izuku and Katsuki against All Might. Izuku struggles to convince Katsuki to work with ... 1. "That's the Idea, Ochaco". Transcription: "Sou iu Koto ne Ochako-san" (Japanese: そういうことね お茶子さん). Setsumu Dōkawa. Yōsuke ... December 1, 2018. 3.0. Now that Izuku knows how to control some of his powers he starts to train more and more with Gran ... April 1, 2017 (2017-04-01). August 11, 2018. 3.4. Still recovering from the previous incident, the school is about to hold ...
The "Swollen baby syndrome" occurs in newborns, infants and toddlers with pitting edema, abdominal distension and hemorrhage.[6 ... 39 (1): 26-42. doi:10.3109/1040841X.2012.686481. ISSN 1040-841X.. *^ a b c Richmond, J. K.; Baglole, D. J. (2003). "Lassa fever ... 1 March 2018.. *^ Kieny, Marie-Paule. "After Ebola, a Blueprint Emerges to Jump-Start R&D". Scientific American Blog Network. ... Retrieved 1 February 2017.. *^ "WHO Target Product Profiles for Lassa virus Vaccine" (PDF). World Health Organization. April ...
Giant current ripples
... an exposure in a pit near the mouth of the Isha River, etc.) does not look as remarkable in the nature as it is described by ... 85.- N 1-4.- pp. 53-62. Carling P.A., Kirkbride A.D., Parnachov S.P et al. Late Quaternary catastrophic flooding in the Altay ... 1. - С. 108-109. Поздняков А.В., Хон А.В. О генезисе «гигантской ряби» в Курайской котловине Горного Алтая // Вест. Томского ... 1. - С. 82-90. Athabasca-video in large Scale. Paul A. Carling, I . Peter Martini, Juergen Herget a.o. Megaflood sedimentary ...
Large bell shaped storage pits are known from the Knovíz-culture. The settlement of Radonice (Louny) contained over 100 pits. ... In the Knovíz-culture, human bones with cut-marks and traces of burning have been found in settlement pits. ... The cremated bones could be placed in simple pits. Sometimes the dense concentration of the bones indicates a container of ... Pit dwellings are known as well; they might have served as cellars. ...
He finished the race two laps down after making an unscheduled pit stop-having run as high as fifth during the race-after ... 1 GBR. 5 GBR. 6 ITA. Ret ITA. 6 USA. 3 USA. 5 GER. 3 GER. 10 FRA. Ret FRA. 9 SPA. 4 SPA. 4 QAT. 5 QAT. 7 5th 248 ... 1 GBR. Ret GER. 3 CZE. 5 JPN. 7 MAL. 4 QAT. 3 AUS. 2 TUR. 3 VAL. 2 3rd 206 ... 1 GBR. 7 GER. 3 USA. 1 CZE. 9 MAL. 4 AUS. 5 JPN. 5 POR. Ret VAL. 3 1st 252 ...
This page was last edited on 1 June 2020, at 03:47 (UTC). ... Pit barbecue. *Shichirin. *Smoking. Foods and. dishes. *List of ...
Such heat-sensitive pits are particularly well developed in the pit vipers, but are also found in boas and pythons. These pits ... Some snakes have extra sets of visual organs (in the loosest sense of the word) in the form of pits sensitive to infrared ... 978-1-56459-898-1. .. *^ The Gods and Symbols of Ancient Mexico and the Maya. Miller, Mary 1993 Thames & Hudson. London ISBN ... Retrieved November 1, 2012.. *^ a b King, Gillian (1996). Reptiles and herbivory (1 ed.). London: Chapman & Hall. ISBN 978-0- ...
ادرار کردن - ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
22 (1): 7-16. doi:10.1002/nau.10082. PMID 12478595.. *^ a b de Jong Y, Pinckaers JH, ten Brinck RM, Lycklama à Nijeholt AA, ... 104-. ISBN 978-1-78064-120-1. Retrieved 22 March 2013.. *^ a b Stefan Schulz (17 March 2005). The Chemistry of Pheromones and ... ISBN 978-1-77009-240-2. Retrieved 21 May 2013.. *^ Richard Estes (1991). The Behavior Guide to African Mammals: Including ... ISBN 978-1-4165-8343-1.. *^ Bekoff, Marc (2006). Animal Passions and Beastly Virtues: Reflections on Redecorating Nature. ...
Coomassie Brilliant Blue
1 (1): 418-428. doi:10.1038/nprot.2006.62. PMID 17406264.. *^ Welinder, Charlotte; Ekblad, Lars (2011). "Coomassie Staining as ... At a pH of around 1 the dye is green with an absorption maximum at 620 nm while above pH 2 the dye is bright blue with a ... At pH 7 the dye has an extinction coefficient of 43,000 M−1 cm−1. ... 1. The pKa for the loss of the two protons are 1.15 and 1.82 respectively. The final proton is lost under alkaline conditions ...
Since methanol vapor is heavier than air, it will linger close to the ground or in a pit unless there is good ventilation, and ... Halide ions increase corrosion in two ways; they chemically attack passivating oxide films on several metals causing pitting ... The earliest model engines for free-flight model aircraft flown before the end of World War II used a 3:1 mix of white gas and ... 1 December 2005. Archived from the original on 14 May 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2010.. ...
... noticeable pitting and indentation of her skin could be seen. ... ISBN 1-9-0677-967-8.. *Pybus, Cassandra. Till Apples Grow on an Orange Tree. St Lucia, Australia: University of Queensland ... ISBN 978-1-74175-237-3.. *Casey, Bob. Merle Oberon: Face of Mystery. Hobart, Tasmania, Australia: [email protected], 2008. ISBN ... Ellenberger, Allan R. (1 May 2001). Celebrities in Los Angeles Cemeteries: A Directory. McFarland. ISBN 9780786450190. . ...
Enamel hypoplasia refers to transverse furrows or pits that form in the enamel surface of teeth when the normal process of ... 28: 1-25. doi:10.1146/annurev.anthro.28.1.1. "Hair cortisol as a biological marker of chronic stress: Current status, future ... 21 (1): 44-66. doi:10.7183/1045-6618.104.22.168. Pérez, Ventura R. "From the Singing Tree to the Hanging Tree: Structural Violence ... 1 (1673): 124. Robbins Schug, Gwen; Goldman, Haviva M. "Birth is but our death begun: a bioarchaeological assessment of ...
Wraysbury No 1 Gravel Pit - Wikipedia
This gravel-pit is one of a number of pits in this area formed when deposits of sand and gravel from the floodplain of the ... "Wraysbury No1 Gravel Pit, Berkshire - British Lakes". Britishlakes.info. Retrieved 2017-03-07. "Wraysbury No. 1 Gravel Pit" ( ... Following removal of the minerals, any disused pits were allowed to flood with water, and gradually returned to nature. The ... The pit was excavated in the 1920s and 1930s with gravel being removed from the site. Over the years plants and wildlife have ...
Thorpe Park No 1 Gravel Pit - Wikipedia
The gravel pits at Thorpe Park were developed by Ready Mixed Concrete Ltd in the 1930s for the extraction of both sand and ... This former gravel pit has been designated an SSSI because it is nationally important for wintering gadwall. There are also ... Thorpe Park No 1 Gravel Pit is a 42.5-hectare (105-acre) biological Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) east of Virginia ... "Thorpe Park No 1 Gravel Pit citation" (PDF). Sites of Special Scientific Interest. Natural England. Retrieved 22 December 2018 ...
America Hating Mud Pit, By Defition, page 1
Political Mud-Pit: 10 hours ago, 12 flags * NASA is going back to the moon - if it can figure out how to get there. Space ... Political Mud-Pit: 8 hours ago, 25 flags * Scott defeats Nelson in Florida Senate race after bitter recount fight. Breaking ... Interesting Websites • 1 • : username74 * Interesting sighting of multiple glowing fast movers off Irish coast. Aircraft ... More than 1 in 20 (6.3 percent) have extreme obesity. Almost 3 in 4 men (74 percent) are considered to be overweight or obese. ...
Knight In The Snake Pit #1 - Comics by comiXology
Nosh Pit Weekly Planner: May 1-7 | Seattle Met
References 3,5-dimethyl PIT-1, PIP3/protein binding inhibitor | Abcam
FRET imaging of Pit-1 protein interactions in living cells | (1998) | Periasamy | Publications | Spie
FRET imaging of Pit-1 protein interactions in living cells Author(s): Ammasi Periasamy; Richard N. Day ... The FRET imaging system was then used to demonstrate dimerization of the pituitary-specific transcription factor Pit-1 within ... Date Published: 1 April 1998. PDF: 7 pages. J. Biomed. Opt. 3(2) doi: 10.1117/1.429872. Published in: Journal of Biomedical ...
Plums, dried (prunes), uncooked, 1 cup, pitted - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center
A Herd of Elephants Instinctively Build a Pit Trap, plate 1 from Venationes... | 1st Art Gallery
... plate 1 from Venationes Ferarum, Avium, Piscium Of Hunting Wild Beasts, Birds, Fish engraved by Jan Collaert 1566-1628 ... off a Hand Made Oil Painting Reproduction of A Herd of Elephants Instinctively Build a Pit Trap, ... If you have another image of A Herd of Elephants Instinctively Build a Pit Trap, plate 1 from Venationes Ferarum, Avium, ... If you have any request to alter your reproduction of A Herd of Elephants Instinctively Build a Pit Trap, plate 1 from ...
Amitriptyline - Anyone had hands/ankles/leg/feet swelling? I'm talking +1 or+2 pitting edema since?
1 Answer - Posted in: amitriptyline, edema, swelling - Answer: Hi, the dizziness is quite common, especially during the first 4 ... What causes pitting edema in right leg?. Updated 14 Apr 2013 • 2 answers ... 2 pitting edema since?. Asked. 26 Dec 2012 by willaurjacob. Updated. 30 June 2013. Topics. amitriptyline, edema, swelling. ... Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 1 May 2019), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 May 2019), Wolters Kluwer™ (updated ...
The Pit-1 transcription factor gene is a candidate for the murine Snell dwarf mutation
The cells that normally synthesize these pituitary hormones express a common transcription factor called GHF-1 or Pit-1. Using ... The Pit-1 transcription factor gene is a candidate for the murine Snell dwarf mutation Genomics. 1990 Nov;8(3):586-90. doi: ... Southern blot analysis of genomic DNA reveals that the Pit-1 gene is rearranged in C3H/HeJ-dwJ/dw mice but not in coisogenic ... Demonstration of low levels of Pit-1 expression in Ames dwarf (df) mice implies that both Pit-1 and df expression may be ...
1 Introduction | Assessment of the Department of Veterans Affairs Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry | The National...
Read chapter 1 Introduction: Military operations produce a great deal of trash in an environment where standard waste ... No increased risks if deployed within 3 miles of burn pit, with cumulative days of being within 3 miles of a burn pit, or with ... Locations in Iraq with burn pits: 15,908 at Joint Base Balad, 2,522 at Camp Taji;. Locations without burn pits: 1,906 at Camp ... Burn pit emissions exposure and respiratory and cardiovascular conditions among airborne hazards and open burn pit registry ...
Dwarf locus mutants lacking three pituitary cell types result from mutations in the POU-domain gene pit-1
... Nature. 1990 Oct 11; ... The data indicate that Pit-1 is necessary for the specification of the phenotype of three cell types in the anterior pituitary ... Disruptions in the gene encoding the POU-domain transcription factor, Pit-1, occur in both characterized alleles of the dwarf ... S Li 1 , E B Crenshaw 3rd, E J Rawson, D M Simmons, L W Swanson, M G Rosenfeld ...
First aid course uk, herbal supplements edmonton 2014, what is 1 bilateral pitting edema, ed sheeran no.5 collaborations free...
... what is 1 bilateral pitting edema, survival camp sport1 online, psychological first aid training canada zip, australian first ... what is 1 bilateral pitting edema, survival camp sport1 online, psychological first aid training canada zip, australian first ... Comments to «What is 1 bilateral pitting edema». * Romeo777 08.07.2015 at 15:42:48 writes: This program as you will not be ... What is 1 bilateral pitting edema,diet tips to lose weight in 2 months ago,first aid skills resume words - New On 2016. ...
A Practical Guide to Class 1 Sewage System (Pit Privy) | Thunder Bay District Health Unit
Elevated Phosphate-Induced Cell Signaling through Phosphate Transporter PiT-1 in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells
Finally, elevated Pi was found to induce binding between PiT-1 and RapGEF1 in VSMCs, and RapGEF1 was required for elevated Pi- ... Elevated Phosphate-Induced Cell Signaling through Phosphate Transporter PiT-1 in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. ... Next, Pi transport-independent functions of PiT-1 were found to promote responses to elevated Pi in VSMCs, including ERK1/2 ... Together, the data presented here shows that elevated Pi promotes PiT-1 binding to RapGEF1 and ERK1/2 phosphorylation through ...
Propane is a great way to fuel your fire pit tables and outdoor grills when a natural gas line is not available. Browse our ... That is why we offer many different styles of Propane Tanks that are designed to fit your fire pit. Our fire pit propane tanks ... We offer five-gallon and seven-gallon horizontal tanks which fit under shorter fire pits and fire pit tables. All of our ... This 5 gallon propane tank is perfect for fire pit tables that use a regular BBQ tank. This tank is designed to be used on a ...
Carpet cleaner bit by a pit bull | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums
Just added these 2 pics of a carpet cleaner who got bit by a pit to our CCr injury thread. Pretty gnarly. Thought be a good ... Well, I seriously dont like Pit bulls. Almost every time I have heard of a dog attack its a Pit bull thats the culprit. I ... It seems like every single time it was a pit bull. Not saying other breeds dont attack, but pits are the clear leaders. The ... Pit bulls came up top place on both searches. Im not sure in all the the years I used to listen to the news on an actual TV if ...
The overexpression Pit-1 pathway, switch on by RET, get into apoptosis fate | ECE2006
The overexpression Pit-1 pathway, switch on by RET, get into apoptosis fate. CM Cañibano Acebes, A Vidal, MG Borrello, C ... More importantly, Ret-induced Pit-1 overexpression, led to a Pit-1-dependent p53 increase and apoptosis, both of which were ... The overexpression Pit-1 pathway, switch on by RET, get into apoptosis fate (. ... prevented by co-transfecting Pit-1 siRNA. We also found that the pathway mediating these effects of Ret involved activation of ...
Functional interactions with Pit-1 reorganize co-repressor complexes in the living cell nucleus | Journal of Cell Science
Functional interactions with Pit-1 reorganize co-repressor complexes in the living cell nucleus ... Functional interactions with Pit-1 reorganize co-repressor complexes in the living cell nucleus ... Functional interactions with Pit-1 reorganize co-repressor complexes in the living cell nucleus ... Functional interactions with Pit-1 reorganize co-repressor complexes in the living cell nucleus ...
Regulation of the Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Pit-1 and its Role in Vascular Calcification | Bentham Science
Regulation of the Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Pit-1 and its Role in Vascular Calcification. Author(s): Magdalena Gonzalez, ... The present review analyzes the sodium-phosphate cotransporter Pit-1, which is implicated in calcification. On the basis of the ... The present review analyzes the sodium-phosphate cotransporter Pit-1, which is implicated in calcification. On the basis of the ... Magdalena Gonzalez, Rafael Martinez, Cristian Amador and Luis Michea, " Regulation of the Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Pit-1 ...
My pit has a little sire on his lip. Sore. Axle and his nearly 1. He does have sensitive skin and he was playing in
... - Answered ... My pit bull has a little sire on his lip. Veterinarians Assistant: Ill do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem ... My pit has a little sire on his lip. Sore. Axle and his. ... My 1 year dog was vomiting last week and now is scooting his. ... My 1 year dog was vomiting last week and now is scooting his bottom on floor he is on trifexis but I cant remember if I gave ...
Effect of variations in dietary Pi intake on intestinal Pi transporters (NaPi-IIb, PiT-1, and PiT-2) and phosphate-regulating...
The expression levels of NaPi-IIb and PiT-1/2 were increased in the total jejunum mucosa of the Nx/LPi group compared with the ... Effect of variations in dietary Pi intake on intestinal Pi transporters (NaPi-IIb, PiT-1, and PiT-2) and phosphate-regulating ... 1.. Batista DG, Neves KR, Graciolli FG, dos Reis LM, Graciolli RG, Dominguez WV, Neves CL, Magalhães AO, Custódio MR, Moysés RM ... 1.Medical School, Division of NephrologyUniversidade de São PauloSão PauloBrazil ...
I have 2 pit bulls that are 1 years old. They are brother and sister. They mated and had puppies last October. We now
... - ... I have 2 pit bulls.... I have 2 pit bulls that are 1 years old. They are brother and sister. They mated and had puppies last ... My main goal is to explain to my husband what may have caused our other two pit bulls to fight previously. They were fine until ... What should I do? It is part pit bull and labrador litter of 5. We just started feeding her blended IAMS puppy food mixing with ...
Convert 1 g, gram to 1 oz, ounce of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK)
Exchange amounts between 1 g, gram and 1 or multiples of oz, ounce measure of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) ... PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) into oz, ounce measuring units. ... CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) measure. From g, ... PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) Equals: 0.035 of oz, ounce in CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) ... Multiple measuring units converter for converting all amounts of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) with one tool. ...
Convert 1 dag, dekagram to 1 kg, kilogram of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK)
Exchange amounts between 1 dag, dekagram and 1 or multiples of kg, kilogram measure of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE ... PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) into kg, kilogram measuring units. ... CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) measure. From dag, ... PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) Equals: 0.010 of kg, kilogram in CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) ... Multiple measuring units converter for converting all amounts of CHOKECHERRIES,RAW,PITTED (SHOSHONE BANNOCK) with one tool. ...
Pit Bull Talk • View topic - Ella's Lead 1 year anniversary sale!
Ellas Lead 1 year anniversary sale!. Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we ... by pitbullmamaliz » July 7th, 2008, 1:45 pm chewbecca wrote:. any of our ropes should be strong enough, especially considering ... I have the red 1/2 NDB rope:. http://k.b5z.net/i/u/6112056/i/pdir/178/i/2-halfredndb.jpg. It can be ordered here:. http:// ...
Rupestris stem pitting associated virus-1 consists of a family of sequence variants, Archives of Virology | 10.1007...
"Rupestris stem pitting associated virus-1 consists of a family of sequence variants, Archives of Virology" on DeepDyve, the ... induce pits, grooves, and other types of distortions on the wood . RW is ... Rupestris stem pitting associated virus-1 consists of a family of sequence variants. Meng, B.; Zhu, H.-Y.; Gonsalves, D. ... Rupestris stem pitting associated virus-1 consists of a family of sequence variants Meng, B.; Zhu, H.-Y.; Gonsalves, D. 1999-11 ...
Jim and Them #117 Part 1: Fuck Pits
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JIM AND THEM #117 PART 1 RIGHT HERE! ... 457 Part 1:They Call Me The King Of The South. *. Jim and Them ... CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD JIM AND THEM #117 PART 1 RIGHT HERE! ... 434 Part 1: Dolphin Selfie. *. Jim and Them #43 Part 2: It ... Fuck Pits. http://media.blubrry.com/jimandthem/www.jimandthem.com/podcast/JimandThem117Part1.mp3. ... 333 Part 1: Friendship Is Magic Featuring Radio Silence. *. # ...
Special Report: Level 1 Trauma Center Dog Bite Studies in All U.S. Geographical Regions Report Pit Bulls Highest Prevalence |...
Since 2011, half of these dog bite studies show that pit bulls also inflict a higher severity of injury. ... 10 of 11 show a higher frequency of pit bull injuries than all other breeds of dogs. ... Pit bulls inflicted 15 of these bites. The 5 to 12-year old group had the highest number of bites, 746. Pit bulls inflicted 13 ... Pit bulls contributed to 66% (311) of these deaths. Combined, pit bulls and rottweilers contributed to 76% of the total ...
EdemaProteinTranscription2017Pituitary adenomas2016BreedsProlactinVascular calcificationGravel PitInduceBulls do not2020Differentiation1999Growth Hormone1998MutationsGenesExpressionCerner MultumAffectionateLocusApoptosisGeneticsDwarfSeedsPuppiesTraitsCaninesGenomicPhosphateCongenitalConsistsOpticMontecitoToiletAttacksTissueCavityTranscriptionalProtectiveProteinsSealConcludeSecond tierConsistentlyPitbullTeaspoonVitroCharcoalInteraction
- Transfecting the RET receptor allow us to uncover a pathway where Ret is regulating sommatotroph cell function through potently inducing Pit-1 expression, as assessed in terms of both mRNA and protein levels. (endocrine-abstracts.org)
- One of them is the pituitary-specific protein PIT-1, a member of the POU (Pit-Oct-Unc) family of transcription factors playing an important regulatory role in developmental processes. (elsevier.com)
- en] Pit-1, a member of the POU-homeo domain protein family, is one of the transcription factors responsible for anterior pituitary development and pituitary-specific gene expression. (uliege.be)
- The FRET imaging system was then used to demonstrate dimerization of the pituitary-specific transcription factor Pit-1 within the living cell nucleus. (spie.org)
- The cells that normally synthesize these pituitary hormones express a common transcription factor called GHF-1 or Pit-1. (nih.gov)
- Disruptions in the gene encoding the POU-domain transcription factor, Pit-1, occur in both characterized alleles of the dwarf locus. (nih.gov)
- The data indicate that Pit-1 is necessary for the specification of the phenotype of three cell types in the anterior pituitary, and directly link a transcription factor to commitment and progression events in mammalian organogenesis. (nih.gov)
- The cDNA clones obtained through reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction from RSP-infected grapevines were heterogeneous in nt sequence with identities of 77-99% relative to RSPaV-1. (deepdyve.com)
- The mechanisms involved in the regulation of the rainbow trout growth hormone (tGH) gene promoter by the pituitary-specific transcription factor GHF1 (growth hormone factor 1), also called Pit1 (pituitary transcriptional activator 1), and cAMP have been investigated in mammalian and fish cells. (unipd.it)
- Pit-1 is a member of the POU family of transcription factors, which contain a bipartite DNA binding domain. (elsevier.com)
- 2017 Dec 1;28(4):287-292. (elsevier.com)
- The work with Avanade should help the team remain the pit stop pacesetter in 2017, helping its drivers Valtteri Bottas and Lance Stroll to gain precious time that could improve their track position and give them a greater range of strategy options. (bio-medicine.org)
- We are excited that by using Microsoft technology to capture and analyze biometric data, Williams Martini Racing will be able to further optimize its pit stops in 2017," said Chris Miller , Global CTIO, Avanade. (bio-medicine.org)
- It is great to see a company like Williams Martini Racing embrace technology from Microsoft to capture and analyze biometric data, to enhance their pit stop performance in the 2017 season and maintain a competitive edge," said Chris Miller , Global CTIO, Avanade. (bio-medicine.org)
- Pit-1 immunostaining is not routinely used in the characterization of pituitary adenomas, and its utility in distinguishing adenomas dedicated towards the lactotroph, somatotroph, and thyrotroph lineage from null cell adenomas warrants further evaluation. (elsevier.com)
- Pituitary adenomas that were negative for expression of a basic panel of hormonal markers (ACTH, prolactin, and growth hormone) were further evaluated for TSH, SF-1, and Pit-1 expression using a tissue microarray. (elsevier.com)
- Overall, pituitary adenomas of the Pit-1 lineage that do not produce prolactin, growth hormone, or TSH are rare, with only four cases identified in the current study. (elsevier.com)
- This post concentrates on studies published from 2011 to 2016, many of which show an urgency to address pit bull injuries due to their higher severity and higher rate of surgical intervention. (dogsbite.org)
- Avanade Tracks Williams Martini Racing Pit Crew Biometrics To Boost Future F1 P... ( LONDON Dec. 7 2016 /- a Av. (bio-medicine.org)
- LONDON , Dec. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Avanade is helping Williams Martini Racing, one of the most successful Formula One teams in history, exploit biometric data in order to critically analyse every aspect of pit stop performance and maintain the competitive edge against their rivals after their impressive, record-breaking pit stop times in 2016. (bio-medicine.org)
- Avanade has worked with Williams during the 2016 season to capture and evaluate a range of biometric data (heart rate, breathing rate, temperature and peak acceleration) for key members of the pit crew to harness the power of digital to drive changes in human performance. (bio-medicine.org)
- Williams Martini Racing's pit crew is already one of the strongest in the pit lane, having completed the fastest pit stop of the 2016 season at 1.92 seconds, and earning the DHL Fastest Pit Crew award at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in November. (bio-medicine.org)
- Not saying other breeds don't attack, but pits are the clear leaders. (truckmountforums.com)
- There are at least 10 peer-reviewed dog bite studies published in medical science journals since 2009 that show a higher frequency of pit bull injuries than all other breeds of dogs in retrospective reviews of level I trauma centers. (dogsbite.org)
- Pit bull bites were implicated in half of all surgeries performed and over 2.5 times as likely to bite in multiple anatomic locations as compared to other breeds. (dogsbite.org)
- This study went further, examining pit bull injuries versus injuries by all other breeds. (dogsbite.org)
- The study's results showed that compared with attacks by other breeds of dogs, attacks by pit bulls were associated with a higher median injury severity score, a higher risk of an admission Glasgow Coma Scale score of 8 or lower , higher median hospital charges and a higher risk of death. (dogsbite.org)
- Strong consideration to avoidance of any interaction between pit bull breeds and young children, particularly infants. (dogsbite.org)
- The study refers back to eight different studies and their findings are consistent with six of them regarding pit bull injuries compared to other breeds of dogs: a higher frequency of injury and a higher degree of severity of injury. (dogsbite.org)
- The Bullboxer Pit is a hybrid dog that's a cross between the Boxer and the American Pit Bull Terrier breeds. (doggiedesigner.com)
- You are considering adopting or buying a dog, and one breed you are considering is a Pit Bull Terrier, or one of several breeds that are closely related to this breed. (pitbulls.org)
- Most pit bulls do not get larger than 50 to 60 pounds, although there are some larger sub-breeds. (pitbulls.org)
- en] Glucocorticoids have been shown to inhibit the activity of the human prolactin (hPRL) promoter. (ac.be)
- Our data suggests that Pit-1 can be utilized as a second tier immunostain in cases of clinically non-functioning adenomas that are immunonegative for ACTH, prolactin, growth hormone, TSH, and SF-1 in order to further segregate rare cases of Pit-1-positive adenomas from null cell adenomas. (elsevier.com)
- The research presented in this thesis addresses the role of PiT-1 in vascular calcification mechanisms. (washington.edu)
- Magdalena Gonzalez, Rafael Martinez, Cristian Amador and Luis Michea, " Regulation of the Sodium-Phosphate Cotransporter Pit-1 and its Role in Vascular Calcification", Current Vascular Pharmacology (2009) 7: 506. (eurekaselect.com)
- Wraysbury No 1 Gravel Pit is a 58.0-hectare (143-acre) biological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Wraysbury in Berkshire. (wikipedia.org)
- This gravel-pit is one of a number of pits in this area formed when deposits of sand and gravel from the floodplain of the nearby Thames were excavated in open cast mining activities. (wikipedia.org)
- Thorpe Park No 1 Gravel Pit is a 42.5-hectare (105-acre) biological Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) east of Virginia Water in Surrey. (wikipedia.org)
- This former gravel pit has been designated an SSSI because it is nationally important for wintering gadwall. (wikipedia.org)
- Thorpe Park No 1 Gravel Pit citation" (PDF). (wikipedia.org)
- First, the Pi concentration required to induce osteochondrogenic differentiation and matrix mineralization of mouse VSMCs was found to be much greater than that required for maximal Pi uptake, suggesting a signaling function of PiT-1 that was independent of Pi transport. (washington.edu)
- Finally, elevated Pi was found to induce binding between PiT-1 and RapGEF1 in VSMCs, and RapGEF1 was required for elevated Pi-induced ERK1/2 phosphorylation through a Rap1/B-Raf/Mek1/2 pathway that promotes VSMC phenotype change. (washington.edu)
- induce pits, groov es, and other types of distortions on the wood . (deepdyve.com)
Bulls do not1
- Our data confirm what detractors of the breed and child advocates suggest -- that, with rare exceptions, children and pit bulls do not mix well. (dogsbite.org)
- oftalmol;83(1): 69-72, Jan.-Feb. 2020. (bvsalud.org)
- Demonstration of low levels of Pit-1 expression in Ames dwarf (df) mice implies that both Pit-1 and df expression may be required for pituitary differentiation. (nih.gov)
- The type III sodium-dependent phosphate transporter, PiT-1, is required for elevated Pi-induced osteochondrogenic differentiation and matrix mineralization in vascular smooth muscle cells (VSMCs). (washington.edu)
- Next, Pi transport-independent functions of PiT-1 were found to promote responses to elevated Pi in VSMCs, including ERK1/2 phosphorylation, osteochondrogenic differentiation, and matrix mineralization. (washington.edu)
- Together, the data presented here shows that elevated Pi promotes PiT-1 binding to RapGEF1 and ERK1/2 phosphorylation through Rap1/B-Raf/Mek1/2, which induces osteochondrogenic differentiation and matrix mineralization of VSMCs. (washington.edu)
- We also analyzed the localization of a pituitary-specific transcriptional factor, Pit-1, which has been suggested to play a role in functional differentiation toward growth hormone, prolactine, and TSH. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- From our investigations, the role of Pit-1 in multidirectional differentiation during the development of TSH-secreting adenoma was suggested. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- Pit-1 immunostaining can recognize rare cases of sparsely granulated somatotroph adenomas that appear immunonegative for growth hormone, as well as rare cases of other Pit-1-positive adenomas that are negative for Pit-1 lineage hormones. (elsevier.com)
- Pit-1 product was localized in the nuclei of many adenoma cells and was frequently identified in cells that were positive for both TSH beta and growth hormone or prolactine. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- HISTORY: Adopted by the Village Board of the Village of Brandon 12-14-1998 as Title 7, Ch. 1, of the 1998 Code. (ecode360.com)
- Using this strategy, we identified a number of point mutations that altered the function of the Pit-1 DNA binding domain. (elsevier.com)
- Mutations that altered Pit-1 function were found in both the POU-specific and the POU homeodomain. (elsevier.com)
- These mutations define a number of amino acid residues that are important for the function of the DNA binding domain of Pit-1. (elsevier.com)
- Using an intersubspecific backcross, we have demonstrated tight linkage of the Pit-1 and Snell dwarf (dw) genes on mouse chromosome 16. (nih.gov)
- The expression levels of NaPi-IIb and PiT-1/2 were increased in the total jejunum mucosa of the Nx/LP i group compared with the Nx/HP i group. (springer.com)
- Using transient expression experiments in rat pituitary cells, we located the sequence conferring glucocorticoid inhibition to a region which contains Pit-1 binding sites, responsible for pituitary-specific expression, but does not seem to contain a glucocorticoid receptor (GR) binding site. (ac.be)
- Co-transfection experiments in non-pituitary cell lines, using expression vectors for Pit-1 and different mutants of the human GR show that inhibition of the hPRL gene is seen only in the presence of Pit-1 and GR, and that the DNA binding function of the receptor is not required. (ac.be)
- Clinical and immunohistochemical studies on TSH-secreting pituitary adenoma: its multihormonality and expression of Pit-1. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- Fingerprint Dive into the research topics of 'Clinical and immunohistochemical studies on TSH-secreting pituitary adenoma: its multihormonality and expression of Pit-1. (fujita-hu.ac.jp)
- Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 1 May 2019), Cerner Multum™ (updated 2 May 2019), Wolters Kluwer™ (updated 1 May 2019) and others. (drugs.com)
- Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 1 Apr 2019), Cerner Multum™ (updated 1 Apr 2019), Wolters Kluwer™ (updated 29 Mar 2019) and others. (drugs.com)
- The Boxer is a bright, energetic, affectionate, and loyal dog that falls into the Working Group, and the American Pit Bull Terrier is athletic, fearless, friendly, and eager to please. (doggiedesigner.com)
- New allele for PIT 1 locus in Nellore cattle breed (Bos indicus). (wcgalp.org)
- More importantly, Ret-induced Pit-1 overexpression, led to a Pit-1-dependent p53 increase and apoptosis, both of which were prevented by co-transfecting Pit-1 siRNA. (endocrine-abstracts.org)
- 1 Department of Human Genetics, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor 48109-0618. (nih.gov)
- Southern blot analysis of genomic DNA reveals that the Pit-1 gene is rearranged in C3H/HeJ-dwJ/dw mice but not in coisogenic +/+ animals, providing molecular evidence that a lesion in the Pit-1 gene results in the Snell dwarf phenotype. (nih.gov)
- Therefore, studies were performed to analyze PIT-1 genotypes and serum cytokines (IGF-I, IGF-II, TGF-β1, EGF, cortisol, DHEA-S, IL-2, and IL-6) in castrated male pigs for their possible involvement in the development of carcass traits. (elsevier.com)
- Bred from two purebred canines, the hybrid Pug Pit is best described by looking at their parents. (doggiedesigner.com)
- Human Prop-1: cloning, mapping, genomic structure. (moldiag.com)
- The present review analyzes the sodium-phosphate cotransporter Pit-1, which is implicated in calcification. (eurekaselect.com)
- A pit latrine generally consists of three major parts: a hole in the ground, a concrete slab or floor with a small hole, and a shelter. (wikipedia.org)
- Herein, we report a case showing a promising method for optic pit maculopathy surgical treatment . (bvsalud.org)
- [ 1 , 2 ] Surgery is usually the first-line treatment for larger nonfunctioning adenomas, where there is compression of the optic apparatus and the majority of functioning tumours, with the exception of prolactinoma. (medscape.com)
- This Horizontal propane tank is the perfect fit for the Santa Barbara or Montecito fire pit table! (socalfirepits.com)
- These guidelines are for Class 1 Sewage System - Composting toilet, pit privy, vault privy. (tbdhu.com)
- A pit latrine , also known as pit toilet or household latrine , is a type of toilet that collects human feces in a hole in the ground. (wikipedia.org)
-  Urine and feces enter the pit through a drop hole in the floor, which might be connected to a toilet seat or squatting pan for user comfort. (wikipedia.org)
-  Pit latrines can be built to function without water ( dry toilet ) or they can have a water seal (pour-flush pit latrine). (wikipedia.org)
-   In developing countries the cost of a simple pit toilet is typically between 25 and 60 USD. (wikipedia.org)
- Pit latrines are sometimes also referred to as " dry toilets " but this is not recommended because a "dry toilet" is an overarching term used for several types of toilets and strictly speaking only refers to the user interface. (wikipedia.org)
- Whilst a dry toilet can be with or without urine diversion , a pit latrine is almost always without urine diversion. (wikipedia.org)
- Which Of The Following Are Considered To Be Part Of The Innate Immune System Identify The Part Of The Immune System Labelled As C Hiv Virus Attacks Immune System Cartoon Pits In Stomach Of Infant Where Immune System Develops. (immunesystemboosteri.com)
- Immune System Attacks Itself Symptoms Vitral Medical Center Immune System ★ Pits In Stomach Of Infant Where Immune System Develops. (immunesystemboosteri.com)
- Burns noted that there have been a rash of reports of pit bull attacks across the country in recent months, including a recent death in Northern California, and some people have called for banning the popular breed. (latimes.com)
- Calcif Tissue Int 87(1):60-67. (springer.com)
- 1. A natural or artificial hole or cavity in the ground. (thefreedictionary.com)
- NIR-PIT cytotoxicity was evaluated with useless staining, luciferase activity, and GFP fluorescence strength.In vivoNIR-PIT was performed in mice with tumors implanted intrathoracic cavity or in the flank, and assessed by tumor quantity and/or fluorescence and bioluminescence thoracoscopy. (onetownmanyvoices.com)
- We conclude that the activated GR functionally interferes with the pituitary specific factor Pit-1, thereby leading to the observed transcriptional repression. (ac.be)
- 2. The method according to claim 1 wherein the target gene specific silencing activity is a transcriptional gene silencing (TGS) activity or a post-transcriptional gene silencing (PTGS) activity preferably selected from RNA interference and/or translational attenuation. (freepatentsonline.com)
- Pits In Stomach Of Infant Where Immune System Develops How Are Proteins Involved In The Immune System Immune System Activation Of The Coagulation System, Do Vaccines Boost Immune System Whats Suppressing The Immune System Boost Immune System To Prevent Cold Sores. (immunesystemboosteri.com)
- To conclude, NIR-PIT has the capacity to deal with pleural metastases due to NSCLC in mice effectively. (onetownmanyvoices.com)
- The second tier would address whether the installation of incinerators at Joint Base Balad between 2008 and 2010 had reduced the incidence of disease or intermediate outcomes by evaluating chronic health outcomes in those deployed before and those deployed after the burn pit was shut down, factoring in the increased use of incinerators over those 2 years. (nap.edu)
- A virus, designated as rupestris stem pitting associated virus-1 (RSPaV-1), is consistently associated with, and likely to be the causative agent of RSP. (deepdyve.com)
- The team's Human Performance Specialist will use the dashboard to assess the information gathered throughout this season to gain a better understanding of the areas that need improvement to achieve consistently fast pit stops. (bio-medicine.org)
- Spicy Greens: Add ½ to 1 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes along with the olives and swap escarole for the kale. (latimes.com)
- To examine the contributions of individual amino acids to the function of the DNA binding domain of Pit-1, we developed an approach involving random, in vitro mutagenesis followed by functional screening in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. (elsevier.com)
- The Brinkmann Smoke 'N Pit has a grill or cooking chamber for the meat on one side with a firebox on the end of the smoker for the wood or charcoal. (ehow.com)
- Nevertheless, skilled operators using pits which are not too big can make excellent quality charcoal. (fao.org)
- Small pits or holes up to a cubic metre or so are useful for producing small amounts of charcoal from small, fairly dry wood. (fao.org)
- To burn charcoal this way a fire is first started in the pit and dry small fuel is added to make a strong fire. (fao.org)
- Typical pits for charcoal are large and burning takes place progressively from one end to the other. (fao.org)
- The larger pits producing 6 tons or more charcoal per burn are difficult to control, but are more efficient in use of labour. (fao.org)
- Immunoprecipitation studies show that either anti-GR or anti-Pit-1 antibodies are able to co-precipitate GR and Pit-1, suggesting an interaction between these factors. (ac.be)