Risk Sharing, Financial
Any system which allows payors to share some of the financial risk associated with a particular patient population with providers. Providers agree to adhere to fixed fee schedules in exchange for an increase in their payor base and a chance to benefit from cost containment measures. Common risk-sharing methods are prospective payment schedules (PROSPECTIVE PAYMENT SYSTEM), capitation (CAPITATION FEES), diagnosis-related fees (DIAGNOSIS-RELATED GROUPS), and pre-negotiated fees.
The process of bargaining in order to arrive at an agreement or compromise on a matter of importance to the parties involved. It also applies to the hearing and determination of a case by a third party chosen by the parties in controversy, as well as the interposing of a third party to reconcile the parties in controversy.
A scheme which provides reimbursement for the health services rendered, generally by an institution, and which provides added financial rewards if certain conditions are met. Such a scheme is intended to promote and reward increased efficiency and cost containment, with better care, or at least without adverse effect on the quality of the care rendered.
Accountable Care Organizations
Organizations of health care providers that agree to be accountable for the quality, cost, and overall care of Medicare beneficiaries who are enrolled in the traditional fee-for-service program who are assigned to it. Assigned means those beneficiaries for whom the professionals in the organization provide the bulk of primary care services. (www.cms.gov/OfficeofLegislation/Downloads/Accountable CareOrganization.pdf accessed 03/16/2011)
Practice Management, Medical
Physician Incentive Plans
Product Line Management
Managed Care Programs
Health insurance plans intended to reduce unnecessary health care costs through a variety of mechanisms, including: economic incentives for physicians and patients to select less costly forms of care; programs for reviewing the medical necessity of specific services; increased beneficiary cost sharing; controls on inpatient admissions and lengths of stay; the establishment of cost-sharing incentives for outpatient surgery; selective contracting with health care providers; and the intensive management of high-cost health care cases. The programs may be provided in a variety of settings, such as HEALTH MAINTENANCE ORGANIZATIONS and PREFERRED PROVIDER ORGANIZATIONS.
Unstriated and unstriped muscle, one of the muscles of the internal organs, blood vessels, hair follicles, etc. Contractile elements are elongated, usually spindle-shaped cells with centrally located nuclei. Smooth muscle fibers are bound together into sheets or bundles by reticular fibers and frequently elastic nets are also abundant. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
Health Care Reform
Innovation and improvement of the health care system by reappraisal, amendment of services, and removal of faults and abuses in providing and distributing health services to patients. It includes a re-alignment of health services and health insurance to maximum demographic elements (the unemployed, indigent, uninsured, elderly, inner cities, rural areas) with reference to coverage, hospitalization, pricing and cost containment, insurers' and employers' costs, pre-existing medical conditions, prescribed drugs, equipment, and services.
Quality Indicators, Health Care
The containment, regulation, or restraint of costs. Costs are said to be contained when the value of resources committed to an activity is not considered excessive. This determination is frequently subjective and dependent upon the specific geographic area of the activity being measured. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Surgical Procedures, Minor
Health Benefit Plans, Employee
Employee Incentive Plans
Health Maintenance Organizations
Organized systems for providing comprehensive prepaid health care that have five basic attributes: (1) provide care in a defined geographic area; (2) provide or ensure delivery of an agreed-upon set of basic and supplemental health maintenance and treatment services; (3) provide care to a voluntarily enrolled group of persons; (4) require their enrollees to use the services of designated providers; and (5) receive reimbursement through a predetermined, fixed, periodic prepayment made by the enrollee without regard to the degree of services provided. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Quality of Health Care
Health Services Administration
Marketing of Health Services
Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
Group Practice, Prepaid
Attitude of Health Personnel
Quality Assurance, Health Care
Activities and programs intended to assure or improve the quality of care in either a defined medical setting or a program. The concept includes the assessment or evaluation of the quality of care; identification of problems or shortcomings in the delivery of care; designing activities to overcome these deficiencies; and follow-up monitoring to ensure effectiveness of corrective steps.
Primary Health Care
Independent Practice Associations
A partnership, corporation, association, or other legal entity that enters into an arrangement for the provision of services with persons who are licensed to practice medicine, osteopathy, and dentistry, and with other care personnel. Under an IPA arrangement, licensed professional persons provide services through the entity in accordance with a mutually accepted compensation arrangement, while retaining their private practices. Services under the IPA are marketed through a prepaid health plan. (From Facts on File Dictionary of Health Care Management, 1988)
Hospital-Physician Joint Ventures
Delivery of Health Care
Health Services Research
The integration of epidemiologic, sociological, economic, and other analytic sciences in the study of health services. Health services research is usually concerned with relationships between need, demand, supply, use, and outcome of health services. The aim of the research is evaluation, particularly in terms of structure, process, output, and outcome. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Costs and Cost Analysis
"Contracts." Flight International, 24 February 2004. P-1&C-X project reference paper[permanent dead link] p. 13. in TRDI Defense ... "Policy assessment's reference paper about P-1 production" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on September 30, 2007. "New ... "Policy assessment's outline paper about P-1's production" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on September 30, 2007. " ... "P-1&C-X development reference paper."[permanent dead link] TRDI Defense Technology Symposium, 2007. pp. 4-6. "中日新聞:＜蜜月の終焉＞ ...
London Metropolitan Archives
Transportation Contracts; Consistory Court of London Matrimonial and Testamentary Papers. Digitised parish records went online ... whose papers include correspondence with prominent politicians and literary figures; however, these papers can only be viewed ... In 1893 when the Middlesex sessions papers were to be moved from the sessions house in Clerkenwell (an area that was previously ... Bishops Transcripts and Matrimonial and Testamentary Cause Papers. To the south of the River Thames, LMA holds records of the ...
On 11 August 2006, his loyalty to the club was rewarded with a new contract extending his stay at the club until at least 2009 ... "Papers: Silvestre to Arsenal?". ManUtd.com. Manchester United. 20 August 2008. Retrieved 4 March 2011. "Silvestre & Park extend ... However, it is believed that Silvestre turned the transfer down to see out the remaining year of his contract, and potentially ... The transfer to Arsenal was completed for an undisclosed fee on 20 August 2008, with Silvestre signing a two-year contract. The ...
CS Communication & Systèmes
5 July 2012.[permanent dead link] "DCS is one of "preferred and strategic supplier" of EADS". Release paper CS. 5 July 2012. " ... ". "DGAC/DSNA contracts CS". ATC News. ...
Separate insurance contracts (i.e., insurance policies not bundled with loans or other kinds of contracts) were invented in ... Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance. *^ "Insurers' websites receive first marks , Банк России". www.cbr.ru. Retrieved 2018-05- ... The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory. *^ This discussion is adapted from Mehr and Camack "Principles of Insurance", ... by means of a contract, called an insurance policy. Generally, an insurance contract includes, at a minimum, the following ...
... but instead signed an 18-month contract with Coleraine. On 30 August 2010, Morrow signed a one-year contract with English ... "Sam Morrow Puts Pen To Paper". Ross County FC. 16 June 2011. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 16 June ... At the end of the 2010-11 season he was not offered a new contract by the club. On 16 June 2011, Morrow signed up with Ross ... However, in December 2016, he agreed the termination of his contract with the club by mutual consent, in search of more regular ...
"Contract Update , Five Players Put Pen To Paper". Munster Rugby. 20 February 2019. Retrieved 20 February 2019. "Carbery Signs ... Mathewson's contract with Munster was again extended in February 2019, this time until the end of the 2018-19 season, before ... He joined Munster's provincial rivals Ulster on a one-year contract in July 2020, and made his debut for the province in their ... In 2012, Mathewson signed a two-year contract with the Western Force in Australia, which he extended until 2016 two years later ...
List of 2020-21 Pro14 transfers
"Contract Update , Five Players Put Pen To Paper". Munster Rugby. 20 February 2019. Retrieved 26 December 2019. "Six Players ... All signings and players under contracted remained with the side or with the Free State Cheetahs for Super Rugby Unlocked or ... "Will Addison and Jordi Murphy sign new contracts to stay with Ulster". The42. 12 May 2020. Retrieved 12 May 2020. "Ulster Rugby ... All signings and players under contracted were released following liquidation. The Stormers will join the Pro14 for the Pro14 ...
"Contract Update , Five Players Put Pen To Paper". Munster Rugby. 20 February 2019. Retrieved 28 September 2019. "Munster's ... He featured in all five of Munster A's fixtures during the 2018-19 Celtic Cup, and signed a three-year contract with the ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Contract Signings". Munster Rugby. 10 January 2018. Retrieved 28 September 2019. " ...
2020-21 Munster Rugby season
"Contract Update , Five Players Put Pen To Paper". Munster Rugby. 20 February 2019. Retrieved 5 June 2020. "Six Players Commit ...
"Contract Update , Five Players Put Pen To Paper". Munster Rugby. 20 February 2019. Retrieved 20 February 2019. "Report , Bonus- ... He signed a contract extension with Munster in February 2019, a deal that will see Bleyendaal remain with the province until at ... On 24 January 2017, it was announced that Bleyendaal had signed a contract extension. On 3 February 2017, Bleyendaal captained ... it was announced that Bleyendaal will join Irish province Munster on a three-year contract starting from 1 November 2014. Due ...
In 2008, The Freelon Group was recognized by Contract Magazine as The Designer of the Year. In 2009, along with partners J. Max ... "Phil Freelon Papers, 1975-2019 , NC State University Libraries Collection Guides". www.lib.ncsu.edu. Retrieved August 14, 2019 ... Designer of the Year in Contract magazine, 2008 First prize in the PPG Furniture Design Competition AIA Thomas Jefferson Award ... "Freelon Presented with 2012 Design Guild Award". Contract Design. Retrieved August 14, 2019. "Philip G. Freelon (1953-2019) , ...
John Addo Kufuor
"Panama papers: Names of John Addo Kufuor and Kojo Annan pop up - Graphic Online". Graphic.com.gh. Retrieved 4 April 2016. CS1 ... Contract! , General News 2005-06-18". Ghanaweb.com. 18 June 2005. Retrieved 4 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ( ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Panama Papers: The Power Players". International Consortium of Investigative ... maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Panama papers: Names of John Addo Kufuor and Kojo Annan pops up". Modernghana.com. ...
a b c Department of Defence, 2016 Defence White Paper, pp. 91-92 ... 50b contract. *^ a b c Yule & Woolner, The Collins Class ... deficiencies in the structure of the contract, particularly with regards to modifying the contract to meet changing ... Research Paper. Canberra: Department of the Parliamentary Library. 2001-02 (3). ISSN 1328-7478. Retrieved 23 January 2015.. ... Research Paper. Canberra: Department of the Parliamentary Library. 2001-02 (4). ISSN 1328-7478. Retrieved 23 January 2015.. ...
"I just can't get into a position of speculating on how it happened." As of 2018, 11 papers co-authored by Potti have been ... "Rhodes scholars - Research Grants and Contracts". Research.unimelb.edu.au. Archived from the original on 13 October 2011. ... "Ninth Potti paper to date gets retracted - Duke Chronicle, Feb 7, 2012". Dukechronicle.com. "Case Summary: Potti, Anil , ORI - ... "Ninth Potti paper to date gets retracted". Dukechronicle.com. 7 February 2012. Retrieved 6 July 2017. Dressman, H.K.; Berchuck ...
Circle MRT line
"First CCL6 contracts awarded by LTA". ChannelNewsAsia. Archived from the original on 12 October 2017. Retrieved 12 October 2017 ... "6 stations". The New Paper. 25 November 1999. "6 stations for Marina line's first phase". The Straits Times. 25 November 1999. ... "Construction of Circle line 6 to start by end of 2017, first three civil contracts awarded". The Straits Times. Archived from ... "Signing of E&M contracts ceremony". NAS. 12 June 1998. Archived from the original on 20 March 2020. Retrieved 23 November 2019 ...
CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP6269. SSRN 1135507. Petrongolo, Barbara (2004). "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts" (PDF ... A paper rejecting statistics of the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions as "the main ... is also the argument that similar to men who fail to meet the standards of the company and cannot comply with their contract, ...
Ganem Contracting was also involved in the project and photographed the work and many architectural details. The origins of the ... "Benjamin Homer Hall Papers: Manuscripts and Special Collections: New York State Library". www.nysl.nysed.gov. "Home - Tai ... A collection of his and his father Daniel Hall's papers include correspondence with Amos Eaton, ( geologist and founder of ... "Rice Building". Ganem Contracting Corporation. Rittner, Don (2013). Troy Revisited. Arcadia Publishing. p. 20. ISBN ...
Fulmer Research Institute
Fulmer promoted contract R&D by publishing Register of Consulting Scientists and Contract Research Organizations. In 1971 Lord ... Many papers were published in learned journals and books and many patents were granted to Fulmer authors. Fulmer sponsored the ... contract R&D was becoming a familiar concept in the UK. Following Fulmer, many other contract R&D companies had been formed, ... The term "Contract Research Organization" is used in this article in the wide sense in which projects and services can be in ...
Churchill writes nothing down on the exam paper; however the headmaster, James Welldon sees the potential in Churchill and ... Meanwhile, Churchill's father Randolph contracts a venereal disease. Dr Roose and Dr Buzzard visit Jennie and tell her that her ...
2011-12 Port Vale F.C. season
The only player to reject the club's offer of a new contract despite not signing a contract elsewhere was goalkeeper Stuart ... "Four players put pen to paper on new deals". The Sentinel. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 21 May 2012. "Oxford United sign Port Vale ... You've seen the contract. The deal I signed back on August 31 was entirely dependent on the club bringing in the money to make ... Contract negotiations were also put on hold. In addition to off-the-field troubles in January, Adams also had to deal with an ...
Cox and Hammond's Quay
"London Forthcoming Contracts". The Architect and Contract Reporter: 304. 18 December 1869. Ellmers, Chris; Werner, Alex (2000 ... House of Commons (1843). "Orders made by the Commissioners of Customs, 25 October 1842". Parliamentary Papers, House of Commons ...
Guns N' Roses
There was a whole stack of papers, with colored paper clips everywhere for my signatures. What these contracts actually said ... Duff McKagan Gilby Clarke's contract was not renewed and he was gone from the band by 1995. Slash stated in his book that Rose ... Adler was briefly fired over his drug use, but was reinstated after signing a contract in which he vowed to stop taking drugs. ... He wanted me to sign some contracts. I was told that every time I did heroin, the band would fine me $2,000. ...
Caves, Richard E. (2000). Creative Industries: Contracts between Art and Commerce. Harvard University Press. Roman, Martin; ... Paper Presented at the Conference of Regional Studies Association "Regional Growth Agendas": 1-27. ...
International English Language Testing System
For a paper-based test, a Test Report Form is posted to test takers 13 days after their test. It shows: An Overall Band Score ( ... For example, job descriptions, contracts, training materials. Section 3 contains one long text about a topic of general ... The Writing paper has two tasks which must both be completed. In task 1 test takers write at least 150 words in about 20 ... The Reading paper has three sections and texts totalling 2,150-2,750 words. There will be a variety of question types, such as ...
Capital Markets Authority of Kenya
Instruments traded in capital markets include derivatives, treasury bills and bonds, corporate bonds, and commercial papers, ... Entering into contracts; and Doing or performing all such other things or acts necessary for the proper performance of its ...
John Brown Contract Publishing. January 2001. Retrieved 6 December 2012. Winpenny, David (1997). Northumbria Papers (Great ...
2014-15 Reading F.C. season
"Hal signs new contract". Reading F.C. Retrieved 12 July 2013. "Obita puts pen to paper". Reading Official Website. Retrieved 11 ... "Youngsters pen new contracts". Reading F.C. Retrieved 5 July 2014. "Cooper signs pro contract". Reading F.C. Retrieved 4 June ... "18 contracts offered". Reading FC. Retrieved 14 May 2014. "Arnold and D'Ath released as summer clear out continues at Reading ... "Contract Update". Reading FC. 21 May 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2015. "Brown makes first signings". Welling United F.C. 3 January ...
"Tatsuyuki Okuyama renews contract". Albirex Niigata Singapore. Retrieved 17 May 2016. "Contract with Head Coach Naoki Naruo". ... Lee, David (14 May 2016). "Ilso stars for Home in win over Tampines". The New Paper. Retrieved 14 May 2016. Lee, David (20 May ... "Home United's coach Philippe Aw dropped as head coach of first team". The new paper. 30 July 2016. Retrieved 30 July 2016. " ... Lee, David (3 April 2016). "Albirex return to top of S.League". The New Paper Online. Retrieved 3 April 2016. "Star-studded ...
Singapore embassies attack plot
"White Paper - The Jemaah Islamiyah Arrests and The Threat of Terrorism". Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore. 9 January 2003. ... "Singapore MWR". Naval Regional Contracting Centre. Archived from the original on 3 February 2007. Raymond Bonner and Seth ...
Lady Margaret Beaufort
Brown, Rawdon (1519). Calendar of State Papers Relating to English Affairs in the Archives of Venice Volume 2. London: Her ... Under canon law, Margaret was not bound by her first marriage contract as she was entered into the marriage before reaching the ... the State Paper office, and one or two other collections, edited by Sir Henry Ellis. Retrieved 8 April 2020. ... "only one person knew how Elizabeth really felt about Margaret and she did not commit it to paper." ...
"Ruth Fulton Benedict Papers". Alexander Street.. Vassar College. Archives and Special Collections Library ... As a toddler, she contracted measles which left her partially deaf, which was not discovered until she began school. Ruth ...
The owner of a folwark usually signed a contract with the merchants of Gdańsk, who controlled 80% of this inland trade, to ship ... According to flood studies carried out by Professor Zbigniew Pruszak, who is the co-author of the scientific paper Implications ...
An agency shop requires non-union workers to pay a fee to the union for its services in negotiating their contract. This is ... Where a union is active, workers who do not contribute to a union may include those who approve of the union contract (free ... The 1985 documentary film Final Offer by Sturla Gunnarsson and Robert Collision shows the 1984 union contract negotiations with ... It was stressed that Denmark and Iceland were among a limited number of contracting states that continue to permit the ...
Liquefied natural gas
There are three major pricing systems in the current LNG contracts: *Oil indexed contract used primarily in Japan, Korea, ... "2013 Pacific Energy Summit Working Papers". Archived from the original on 2017-04-01. Retrieved 2 December 2016.. ... In continental Europe, the price formula indexation does not follow the same format, and it varies from contract to contract. ... Most of the contract terms used to be DES or ex ship, holding the seller responsible for the transport of the gas. With low ...
During the journey, he contracted malaria and required a respite in a Viet Cong medical base near Mount Ngork. By December ... named after a former Russian paper. In October 1951, Yuon was elected head of the Khmer Student Association (AEK; ... Pol Pot wrote an anti-Vietnamese tract titled the Black Paper. ...
"NBER Working Paper. National Bureau of Economic Research: 24002. doi:10.3386/w24002.. ... It was a $1.3 billion contract meant to last ten years, but within 3 years, IBM and Indiana sued each other for breaching the ... "NBER Working Paper. National Bureau of Economic Research: 22899. doi:10.3386/w22899.. ... "NBER Working Paper. National Bureau of Economic Research: 25488. doi:10.3386/w25488.. ...
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
A US judge has ruled that sex allegations made against Prince Andrew in court papers filed in Florida must be struck from the ... 385 million contract to build water and sewerage networks in two of Kazakhstan's largest cities, while working as British trade ... In January 2015, Virginia Roberts made allegations of sexual impropriety against the Duke in court papers related to a civil ... On 7 April 2015, Judge Kenneth Marra ruled that the "sex allegations made against Prince Andrew in court papers filed in ...
Códigos de classificação JEL - Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre
JEL: K12 - Contract Law. JEL: K13 - Tort Law and Product Liability. JEL: K14 - Criminal Law. JEL: K19 - Outros. JEL: K2 - ... JEL: L73 - Forest Products: Lumber and Paper. JEL: L74 - Construction. JEL: L78 - Government Policy. JEL: L79 - Outros. JEL: L8 ... JEL: L24 - Contracting out; Joint ventures. JEL: L25 - Firm Performance: Size, Age, Profit, and Sales. JEL: L26 - ... JEL: J41 - Contracts: Specific Human Capital, Matching models, Efficiency wage Models, and Internal labor markets. JEL: J42 - ...
Collins-class submarine replacement project
2009 Defence White Paper. The 2009 Defending Australia in the Asia Pacific Century: Force 2030 white paper confirmed the ... Jennett, German shipbuilders ThyssenKrupp convinced they remain in race for Australian submarine contract ... a b 2009 Defence White Paper, p. 70. *^ "Australian submarines to be built in Adelaide after French company DCNS wins $50b ... a b c d Department of Defence, 2016 Defence White Paper, pp. 91-92 ...
Abortion - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dr Koop looked at 250 papers that scientists wrote in scientific journals. Dr Koop said that the science we know does not show ... This makes the uterus contract (or get smaller) and the embryo is expelled from (or pushed out of) the uterus through the ...
They can extend and contract, twist to left or right, bend at any place in any direction or be held rigid. ... In the argonaut (paper nautilus), the female secretes a fine, fluted, papery shell in which the eggs are deposited and in which ... They can also contract their arms and surrounding web to make sudden moves known as "take-offs". Another form of locomotion is ... contract, and contort itself. This allows the octopus to squeeze through tiny gaps; even the larger species can pass through an ...
Modern medical care also depends on information - still delivered in many health care settings on paper records, but ... either directly or as part of an employment contract) or who may be covered by care financed by the government or tribe ...
Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Hochtief Airport and IVG teamed up and created a plan for a joint bid on 10 November 2000 in an attempt to receive the contract ... In August 2015, new allegations of corruption were published in the Bild newspaper. According to the paper, some large ... The head of the expansion facility management cancelled his contract at the end of June 2019 for unspecified personal reasons.[ ... In March 2016 the management of the airport terminated the contract with the German government that guaranteed usage of ...
Pennsylvania Historical Commission Anthropological Papers #3, page 31. *^ Tantaquidgeon, Gladys, 1942, A Study of Delaware ... Europeans often tried to contract for land with the tribal chiefs, confusing their culture with that of neighboring tribes such ...
Ursula Niebuhr left evidence in her professional papers at the Library of Congress showing that she co-authored some of her ...
Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
Department of Defense Authorization Act of 1986 repealed the eight-hour daily overtime requirements on all federal contracts. ... Walling v Jacksonville Paper Co, 317 US 564 (1943). Auer v Robbins, ...
Occupational health psychology
A 1971 study by Gardell examined the impact of work organization on mental health in Swedish pulp and paper mill workers and ...
Some papers also appeared in Journal of Physical Chemistry, Physics Letters A, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, and a ... and the contract with Pons was not renewed in 1998 after spending $40 million with no tangible results. The IMRA laboratory ... A 1993 paper in Physics Letters A was the last paper published by Fleischmann, and "one of the last reports [by Fleischmann] to ... The first paper submitted to Nature reproducing excess heat, although it passed peer-review, was rejected because most similar ...
Ottoman force in Caucasus campaign was big on the paper, but not on the ground. The Ottomans assumed that the Russians would ... the British government had contracted with the company for the supply of oil-fuel for the navy. ...
Operación Puerto doping case
Puerto inquiry dropped, Spanish papers report Velonews.com , March 7, 2007 *^ a b Lindsay, Joe (2007-05-09). "Boulder Report : ... Ivan Basso - Basso's contract with CSC was terminated by mutual agreement on 18 October 2006. On 27 October 2006 the case ... "Italian paper reports Bartoli is 'Sansone'". Cyclingnews.com. 2007-05-25. Retrieved 2007-05-25.. ... On 1 May 2007 Basso requested to be released from his Discovery Channel contract. This was granted. Basso attended a ...
When it contracts, the turtle can exhale. When at rest, the turtle can retract the limbs into the body cavity and force air out ... A variety of other definitions were proposed by other scientists in the years following Gauthier's paper. The first such new ...
In one paper presented at an ABA conference on class actions in 2007, authors commented that "competing cases can also provide ... The dissent pointed to a saving clause in the federal act which allowed states to determine how a contract or its clauses may ... "William B. Rubenstein, "Understanding the Class Action Fairness Act of 2005" (briefing paper)" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-10-03.. ... v. Lewis (2018), sanctioned the use of so-called "class action waivers". Citing its deference to freedom to contract principles ...
These areas of study were essentially created by Claude Shannon, who published fundamental papers on the topic in the late ... Pavlichin DS, Weissman T, Yona G; Weissman; Yona (September 2013). "The human genome contracts again". Bioinformatics. 29 (17 ... While there were some papers from before that time, this collection documented an entire variety of finished, working audio ... Several of these papers remarked on the difficulty of obtaining good, clean digital audio for research purposes. Most, if not ...
ادرار کردن - ویکیپدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد
The firing of these neurons causes the wall of the bladder to contract; as a result, a sudden, sharp rise in intravesical ... The bladder can be made to contract by voluntary facilitation of the spinal voiding reflex when it contains only a few ... When the individual is ready to urinate, he or she consciously initiates voiding, causing the bladder to contract and the ... In all three types the bladder contracts, but the contractions are generally not sufficient to empty the viscus completely, and ...
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
From 1896, they were encouraged to submit typed papers on foolscap-folio-sized paper to lighten the work of getting papers ... able to offer the Society a more financially viable contract, although it was less experienced in printing scientific works. ... the procedure of getting a paper published in the Transactions still relied on the reading of papers by a Fellow. Many papers ... Papers could be prevented from reaching the Committee by not allowing them to be read in the first place. Also-though papers ...
Noble and the attorneys revised their contracts to adjust the 10% commission to a sliding scale. When the tribes refused to ... 148, 157 Rogers, Will (1996). The Papers of Will Rogers: Wild West and Vaudeville, April 1904 - September 1908. University of ... deal with contracted attorneys, the team of lawyers mainly assisted with the gathering of signatures to approve the contract. ... Crawford were contracted by the tribes, and approved by Secretary Noble, to represent the Cheyenne and Arapho. Their original ...
The Grain Merchants Association with its headquarters in Cholon had direct contracts with rice markets in Taiwan, Hong Kong, ... The monopolized gold export trade was entirely in Chinese hands in addition to Chinese domination of local trade in paper, tea ... from wealthy Hoa businessmen to expand business networks and to serve as a meeting place to sign business contracts and ...
... and is illustrated using the example of the paper cutter. Sartre says that if one considered a paper cutter, one would assume ... which he most likely contracted in Indochina. Anne-Marie moved back to her parents' house in Meudon, where she raised Sartre ...
Richard Oswald (merchant)
Oswald's papers were among those relating to the peace negotiations acquired by William L. Clements, and then by the library of ... He took on a forage contract for the British Army, having in 1756 the merchant James Buchanan (1696-1758) as guarantor. He ... Laurens, Henry; Chesnutt, David R. (2003). The Papers of Henry Laurens: September 1, 1782 - December 17, 1792. Columbia, South ...
Kenyan court nullifies contract for printing presidential ballot papers - Reuters
A Kenyan court on Friday nullified the contract for printing presidential ballot papers, a victory for the opposition which is ... On the ballot paper case, the IEBC awarded the 2.5 billion-shilling ($24 million) contract to Dubai-based firm Al Ghurair last ... NAIROBI (Reuters) - A Kenyan court on Friday nullified the contract for printing presidential ballot papers, a victory for the ... The IEBC awarded the contract to Al Ghurair again in June, prompting Odingas National Super Alliance to appeal again, leading ...
Contracts | Calling All Papers!
Calling All Papers! A blog provided by University of Georgia Law Library compiling call for papers for conferences/symposiums. ... Call for Papers. The National Business Law Scholars Conference (NBLSC) will be held on Thursday and Friday, June 8-9, 2017, at ... Call for Papers - Northwestern/Penn/Stanford-Inaugural Junior Faculty Forum for Law and STEM ... The forum is currently seeking submissions from junior faculty interested in presenting papers at the forum. The deadline for ...
District Line Daily: Politically Connected Company Gets $100 Million Energy Contract - Washington City Paper
A morning roundup of news, opinion, and links from City Paper and around the District. Send tips and ideas to [email protected] ... RECENT CITY PAPER STORIES TO HELP YOU MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAY: ... Make sure City Paper sticks around for the next 40. Fuel our ... Hi, it seems like you really like reading City Paper! Will you consider supporting our journalism?. Tell me more! ... District Line Daily: Politically Connected Company Gets $100 Million Energy Contract And its D.C. manager lives large on the ...
Type: Paper; Topics: Farmland Preservation + Contracts + Disaster/Risk Management
Farmers Legal Action Group is a nonprofit law center dedicated to providing legal services and support to family farmers and their communities in order to help keep family farmers on the land. 6 West 5th Street, Suite 650, St. Paul, MN 55102-1404 , 651-223-5400 , [email protected] ...
Publication Types: Presentation + Paper; Topics: Disaster/Risk Management + Credit + Contracts
Paper Towel Close Learn Tec Daddys Signature Move | Contracting Business
The Paper Towel Close I dont quote the prices on the companys beautifully designed, pre-printed work order because its ... I write out everything that needs to be done, item-by-item, on a plain sheet of paper, as illustrated in example No. 1. No ... Using little subtotals at logical points as you proceed down the paper towel close helps to make the decision easier. Put the ... This format is called "Charlie Greers Paper Towel Close," and its my signature move. It has improved the sales of countless ...
Integral Juventus Defensive Duo Put Pen to Paper on Contract Extensions to Remain in Turin - Sports Illustrated
Integral Juventus Defensive Duo Put Pen to Paper on Contract Extensions to Remain in Turin. Author:. 90 Min. Publish date:. Jun ... His new contract will see him remain in Turin until the end of the 2019/20 season. ... has signed a one year extension on his contract, which will keep him at the club up until next summer, when he's 38. ...
100+ Companies in Contract Pharmaceutical Research - White Paper : Market Research Report
White Paper This brief White Paper lists over one hundred companies that are involved in drug discovery in one form or another ... This brief White Paper lists over one hundred companies that are involved in drug discovery in one form or another. A company ... The White Paper does not detail companies or discuss the CRO marketplace - for this purpose, please consult our recent report, ... Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing (BCMO) Market - by Type of Service, by Organization and by Region Nov 29, 2017 - ...
Technip: contract award for a chemical plant to serve the pulp and paper industry in Finland | Technip
Paper coating binder is a chemical additive used in the manufacturing of paper. The plant will have a design capacity of ... has awarded a lump sum turnkey contract to a consortium, made up of TECHNIP and RINTEKNO, for the design and construction of a ... paper coating binder production plant at Hamina, on the southern coast of Finland, about 150km east of Helsinki. ... Technip: contract award for a chemical plant to serve the pulp and paper industry in Finland. BASF Oy (Finland), a subsidiary ...
Agreement re: Paper Machine - Boise Cascade Corp. and American Tissue Mills of Oregon Inc. - Sample Contracts and Business Forms
and Other Business Contracts, Forms and Agreeements. Competitive Intelligence for Investors. ... Paper Machine - Boise Cascade Corp. and American Tissue Mills of Oregon Inc. ... i) "Paper Machine" means the No. 3 Tissue Paper Machine located at the No. 3 Paper Machine Building at the Mill ("No. 3 Paper ... and maintain the Paper Machine as directed by American Tissue and handle, store and ship the finished paper from the Paper ...
My wife is paying on a student loan & they don't have any of the paper work on her contract. Does she have any recourse
... they dont have any of the paper work on her contract. Does she have - Answered by a verified Consumer Protection Lawyer ... My wife is paying on a student loan & they dont have any of the paper work on her contract. Does she have any recourse on this ... as a co-signer on a student loan, how can i get out of the contract if the borrower is not paying...what can i do to this ... We both are listed on the Dealer contract as "Buyers" no one is listed as Buyer and Co-signer. So after research, we bo… read ...
Papers with the keyword contracted foal syndrome | Read by QxMD
Contracted foal syndrome associated with multiple malformations in two foals.. D Binanti, D D Zani, D De Zani, T Turci, G ... Congenital anomalies in horses are very rare, and contracted foal syndrome is one of the most commonly reported. This ... A comparison is made with deformities described in the contracted foal syndrome and some of the developmental implications ... The other causes (in decreasing order) were contracted foal syndrome and other congenital anomalies (8.5%), twinning (6.1%), ...
Using Nudges in Exercise Commitment Contracts | NBER
In Committing to Exercise: Contract Design for Virtuous Habit Formation (NBER Working Paper 16624), researchers Jeremy ... There was no effect on the chosen exercise frequency, so showing users a longer default contract duration led them to contract ... The authors principal finding is that users who were shown a longer default contract duration chose contracts of longer ... There was no effect of the default duration on the probability of accepting a contract or on the chosen financial stake. ...
Disentanglement of Age, Time and Vintage Effects on Housing Price by Forward Contracts by Chung Yim Edward Yiu :: SSRN
Recommended Papers. * Price Discovery Function of Forward Contracts in the Real Estate Market: An Empirical Test ... This paper circumvents the problem fundamentally by exploiting housing forward contracts, which can estimate vintage effects in ... Download This Paper Open PDF in Browser Add Paper to My Library ... Submit a Paper Section 508 Text Only Pages SSRN Quick Links * ... Yiu, Chung Yim Edward, Disentanglement of Age, Time and Vintage Effects on Housing Price by Forward Contracts (September 10, ...
Damages versus Specific Performance: Lessons from Commercial Contracts by Theodore Eisenberg, Geoffrey P. Miller :: SSRN
Recommended Papers. * Offer and Acceptance in Modern Contract Law: A Needless Concept ... Damages versus Specific Performance: Lessons from Commercial Contracts. NYU Law and Economics Research Paper No. 13-09 ... Damages versus Specific Performance: Lessons from Commercial Contracts. NYU Law and Economics Research Paper No. 13-09 ... Download This Paper Open PDF in Browser Add Paper to My Library ... Submit a Paper Section 508 Text Only Pages SSRN Quick Links * ...
Some Unpleasant General Equilibrium Implications of Executive Incentive Compensation Contracts - Acknowledgements and...
Working Papers & Publications. Working Papers (MORE SEARCH OPTIONS). AUTHOR OR TITLE SEARCH OF WORKING PAPERS ... This Weeks Working Papers. Check to see if you are eligible for Free Downloads. Become a subscriber. ... Digest - Non-technical summaries of 4-8 working papers per month. Reporter - News about the Bureau and its activities.. Become ... Some Unpleasant General Equilibrium Implications of Executive Incentive Compensation Contracts. John B. Donaldson, Natalia ...
ZirMed unwraps cloud-based contract management system at HIMSS17 | Healthcare IT News
The new system is designed to help providers handle the complexity of managing and modeling payer contracts while ensuring ... Additionally, payer contract modeling can place a significant drain on IT resources and hinder a staffs performance while ... The new Contract Management, Modeling and Payment Variance system enables health systems to create, maintain and model ... The new system is designed to help providers handle the complexity of managing and modeling payer contracts while ensuring ...
UPMC security chief shares pitfalls and how to avoid them when negotiating cloud computing contracts | Healthcare IT News
... data rights and security when putting together contracts with cloud-based services providers. ... Houston will discuss negotiating cloud contracts at the Cloud Computing Forum at HIMSS17 on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017, at the Hyatt ... UPMC security chief shares pitfalls and how to avoid them when negotiating cloud computing contracts. ... data rights and security when putting together contracts with cloud-based services providers. ...
Foundation Medicine Gets $111.5M Genomic Profiling Contract From VA Department | GenomeWeb
The contract covers all of Foundation Medicines genomic profiling tests, including FoundationOne CDx, FoundationOne Liquid, ... Nature Papers Examine Ancient Human DNA From Africa, Present Approach to Study Microbiota. ... The estimated contract award is $111.5 million over an anticipated period of five years, according to the Cambridge, ... NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) - Foundation Medicine said today that it has won a nationwide contract from the US Department of Veterans ...
Bio-Rad Wins USDA Food Safety Testing Contract | GenomeWeb
The contract covers Bio-Rads iQ-Check RT-PCR pathogen detection test kits, which cover pathogens including Salmonella spp. and ... Cell Papers Explore Translation, Messenger RNA Localization. In Cell this week: messenger RNA expression and translation, RNA ... NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) - Bio-Rad said today that it has received a US Department of Agriculture contract for its iQ-Check RT-PCR ...
Communist Manifesto and Social Contract (Knowledge Products) Giants of Political Thought Series - Audiobook | Audible.com
Download the app and start listening to Communist Manifesto and Social Contract (Knowledge Products) Giants of Political ... The Federalist Papers establishes a method of constitutional government that was the building block for the type of government ... Social Contract, by Rousseau, argues that people secure their liberty by entering into an implied contract with government. ... The Federalist Papers establishes a method of constitutional government that was the building block for the type of government ...
Retractable and Speculative Contracts | SpringerLink
Behavioral contracts come naturally equipped with a notion of compliance: when a client and a... ... Behavioral contracts are abstract descriptions of the communications that clients and servers perform. ... About this paper. Cite this paper as: Barbanera F., Lanese I., deLiguoro U. (2017) Retractable and Speculative Contracts. In: ... Behavioral contracts come naturally equipped with a notion of compliance: when a client and a server follow compliant contracts ...
Change and Delay Contracts for Hybrid System Component Verification | SpringerLink
In this paper, we present reasoning techniques for a component-based modeling and verification approach for hybrid systems ... Cite this paper as: Müller A., Mitsch S., Retschitzegger W., Schwinger W., Platzer A. (2017) Change and Delay Contracts for ... Together, these contracts can take into account what has changed between two components in a given amount of time since the ... In this paper, we present reasoning techniques for a component-based modeling and verification approach for hybrid systems ...
December 01, 1902 - Scientific American
New Burnaby denture clinic offers service with a smile | LMP Lower Mainland Papers
Chile Restricts Project-Based Employment Contracts | Mercer
... contracts in Chile took effect on 1 Jan 2019, with the wage multiplier for mandated severance payments increasing gradually to ... Download paper. For a print-friendly PDF of this article. Click here ... Workers employed under two successive contracts for the same project will be converted to open-ended employment contracts. ... Workers employed on a project-based contract of at least one month that ends early will be entitled to a severance payment of ...
Guide to the John A.S. Adams Papers, 1951-1989 MS 048
Series VI: Proposals, Grants and Contracts, 1962-1978 Guide to the John A.S. Adams Papers, 1951-1989 MS 048. ... This collection contains papers from Adams professional career as a renowned geologist and professor at Rice University. ... This collection contains papers related to Adamss careers in consulting, teaching recycling and writing. Also included is ... Included are papers regarding his careers in consulting, teaching, recycling and writing; also included is Adams ...
Paper suggests there will be fewer law students in the near future, less competition for jobs | Inside Counsel | Corporate...
Customize Your Contract Management Process. From Thomson Reuters. Download this template to track a companys contracts at ... Paper suggests there will be fewer law students in the near future, less competition for jobs. Your classic Econ 101 principles ... their various stages, including executed or terminated contracts. The at-a-glance layout allows for quick organization and ...
ECA Awarded Contract from Canadian Land Forces for 20 COBRA Mk2 Robots and Option to Buy 60 More Units - Army Technology
White Paper Mobile Light Tower Solutions. Safety is the number one requirement when answering a call and nighttime operations ... ECA Awarded Contract from Canadian Land Forces for 20 COBRA Mk2 Robots and Option to Buy 60 More Units. 7 February 2013 Share ... White Paper Masts, Towers and Positioners to Elevate Mission Critical Payloads. The ability of Will-Burt to deliver superior ... This contract has been won after some weeks of trials, including competitors, during which the certified combat proven COBRA ...
Contract Theory and the Moderation of Inflation by Recession and by Controls
... (Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 1976, No. ... Brookings Papers on Economic Activity Editors Summary of the Brookings Papers on Economic Activity - 1976 No 3. George L. ... Contract Theory and the Moderation of Inflation by Recession and by Controls. Martin Neil Baily 1976, No. 3. ... Brookings Papers on Economic Activity The Macroeconomics of Low Inflation. George A. Akerlof, George L. Perry, and William T. ...
2018201920172016Africa2020Abstract2021White PaperCGMPBehaviorModerniseAgreementsProvideGovernment ContractsGrapheneServicesMillManufacturingCall for PaCloud-basedProducerHIMSS17NewsEssayEmpirical evidenceTheoryGroup'sContentBreachIndustryInvitesEmployersExtensionsDataEconomicsSustainabilityCaseProcessesPagesOptimalFirmFacultyWorkersProductsSupplyWorking Paper Series2022DescribeInteractionNegotiationProjectsSeriesMillionPublicationsArticlesCommonlyModeling
- His new contract will see him remain in Turin until the end of the 2019/20 season. (si.com)
- Restrictions on the use of project-based - or fixed-term - contracts in Chile took effect on 1 Jan 2019, with the wage multiplier for mandated severance payments increasing gradually to 2.5 times a worker's daily wage by 2022. (mercer.com)
- Harvard Business School Working Paper, No. 19-099, March 2019. (hbs.edu)
- 27th March 2020 Paper and plastic packaging manufacturer Mpact says it experienced tough trading conditions in the year that ended on December 31, 2019. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- 29th March 2019 South Africa-based equipment supplier BLTWORLD's extensive range of materials handling equipment encompasses Meclift variable reach trucks, which are equipped with paper clamps for the efficient handling and loading of paper rolls and sawn timber in and out of trucks and railway carriages. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Jessica Oosthuizen 29th March 2019 Valve supplier Bilfinger Intervalve Africa (BIA), in conjunction with engineering, construction and maintenance services provider Steinmüller Africa, both of which are subsidiaries of Bilfinger Power Africa, is investigating the steam systems of a paper mill to allow for possible improvements to. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Jessica Oosthuizen 29th March 2019 Paper recycling in South Africa is thriving, owing to the efforts of industry, collectors and conscientious businesses and consumers, says South African paper recycling association RecyclePaperZA GM Anele Sololo. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Jessica Oosthuizen 29th March 2019 The Paper Manufacturers Association of South Africa (Pamsa) is optimistic that the paper, pulp and board industry is sustainable and will continue to provide South Africa with several paper products, says Pamsa executive director Jane Molony. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- HKS Faculty Research Working Paper Series RWP16-001, January 2016. (harvard.edu)
- 20th August 2004 A leading producer of copper in Southern Africa, BCL Limited, has contracted Clyde Bergemann Africa to provide a system to inject pulverized coal into molten slag in a Pierce Smith Converter. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Khutso Maphatsoe 27th March 2020 Owing to the complexities of having to negotiate the technical obstacles in selecting the right pumping solutions for specific applications, pump manufacturer Verder Pumps South Africa MD Darryl Macdougall says paper and pulp manufacturers need to look to a trusted and reputable brand that not. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- The term "outgrower scheme" is sometimes used synonymously with contract farming, most commonly in Eastern and Southern Africa. (wikipedia.org)
- Khutso Maphatsoe 27th March 2020 Fibre Circle, the producer responsibility organisation (PRO) for the paper and paper packaging sectors, has earmarked R2-million for research and development (R&D) in the areas of alternate and innovative uses for recovered paper as well as the provision of recycling equipment for micropreneurs. (engineeringnews.co.za)
- Behavioral contracts are abstract descriptions of the communications that clients and servers perform. (springer.com)
- Running Head: Communication and Personality in Negotiations Communication and Personality in Negotiations University of Phoenix Marco Valverde January 25, 2010 Abstract Use selective concepts and terms from chapter readings to prepare a word paper in which, the paper will describe negotiations that you have participated in (in example sales, purchase of home, car, salary etc. (bartleby.com)
- Case Study 2: Contract Analysis Case Study 2: Contract Analysis Liberty University Business Law - BUSI561 Betzaida Aponte Abstract In the contract analysis of Case Study 2, we find what looks like a legal and ethical issue at play. (bartleby.com)
- Recent Developments in Germany and Spain Abstract This paper deals with intergenerational successions of family enterprises bothin Germany and on an international level. (slideshare.net)
- 4. Abstract*This paper deals with intergenerational successions of family enterprises both in Germany and on aninternational level. (slideshare.net)
- Harvard Business School Working Paper, No. 21-092, March 2021. (hbs.edu)
- This brief White Paper lists over one hundred companies that are involved in drug discovery in one form or another. (kaloramainformation.com)
- The White Paper does not detail companies or discuss the CRO marketplace - for this purpose, please consult our recent report, Outsourcing in Drug Discovery, 8th Edition. (kaloramainformation.com)
- This white paper by Advantech, "Rugged COTS Platform Takes On Fast-Changing Needs of Self-Driving Trucks" discusses how the fast-changing needs of self-driving trucks are forcing compute platforms to evolve. (insidehpc.com)
- This new white paper from Lonza takes an in-depth look at the most crucial factors, from. (nutraingredients-usa.com)
- Biovian is a dynamic and effective new generation one-stop-shop CMO in cGMP contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- Biovian is a privately-owned, independent company entirely focused on customer projects and specialising in process development, scale-up and cGMP contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals. (pharmaceutical-business-review.com)
- nNOS and eNOS modulate cGMP formation and vascular response in contracting fast-twitch skeletal muscle. (semanticscholar.org)
- Allocative efficiency and traders' protection under zero intelligence behavior ," Working Papers 168, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Nov 2009. (repec.org)
- Information technology services provider Data Computer Corporation of America (DCCA) has secured a contract to modernise the main communication system of the US Air Force (USAF). (airforce-technology.com)
- Boise Cascade warrants that it is the sole owner and has good and marketable title to the Paper Machine, free and clear of any and all liens, restrictions, reservations, security interests (except the security interest created pursuant to Section 4 hereof), conditional sales agreements, leases, claims and encumbrances of any nature whatsoever. (onecle.com)
- These clauses appear in some contracts of every type, but their incidence varies widely: high rates of specific performance clauses are found in the area of corporate combinations through merger (53.4 percent) and assets sales (45.1 percent) but much lower rates are observed in loan agreements. (ssrn.com)
- Army Corps of Engineers, Huntsville, Alabama, has been delegated contracting authority for these agreements. (insidehpc.com)
- Dynamic Economic Game Theory and Asian Free Trade Agreements ," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_18, University of Utah, Department of Economics. (repec.org)
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) - Foundation Medicine said today that it has won a nationwide contract from the US Department of Veterans Affairs National Precision Oncology Program to provide comprehensive genomic profiling for eligible veterans with advanced cancer. (genomeweb.com)
- Each filer must provide a valid e-mail address with their filing, whether paper or electronic, or their submission will be rejected. (ncdoi.com)
- The five-year contract requires the company to provide training solutions for up to 33,000 Nato staff across 28 European and North American countries. (army-technology.com)
- Under the third $96.2m contract, ATK will also provide captive air training missile systems for the US Navy and Italian Air Force. (naval-technology.com)
- By extending this gas supply contract, we will provide Austria and other European countries with natural gas despite the increase in demand. (hydrocarbons-technology.com)
- Authors of regular papers will be able to provide up to one (1) additional pages for the Artifact Description (AD) appendix and, after paper acceptance, up to two (2) additional pages for the Artifact Evaluation (AE) appendix. (hpcwire.com)
- Under the contract IRD will provide three years of maintenance and service for the systems. (roadtraffic-technology.com)
- This contract will provide significant revenue in the second and third quarters of 2010. (roadtraffic-technology.com)
- The maintenance and service portion of the contract will provide consistent revenue over the long-term. (roadtraffic-technology.com)
- The South Australian State government has announced it will end its contract with Victorian company Ripe Intelligence after an app intended to provide "real-time, relevant and personalised event and warning information" repeatedly failed to do so. (theregister.co.uk)
- One conclusion ofthe paper is that it is important for a society to provide a legal system thatfacilitates transitions of family companies because the legal system will, amongother positive factors connected with family businesses, preserve idiosyncraticknowledge of family character. (slideshare.net)
- There are also potential benefits for national economies as contract farming leads to economies of scale, which, as Collier and Dercon argue, are "bound to provide for a more dynamic agricultural sector. (wikipedia.org)
- With more professionals competing for government contracts and work, standing out with excellent training and exceptional skills is vital. (lorman.com)
- Chunhai Fan and colleagues at the Shanghai Institute of Applied Physics in China made sheets of the paper from graphene oxide and then tried to grow bacteria and human cells on top. (theengineer.co.uk)
- Given the superior antibacterial effect of graphene oxide and the fact that it can be mass produced and easily processed to make freestanding and flexible paper at a low cost, we expect this new carbon nanomaterial may find important environmental and clinical applications,' said the researchers. (theengineer.co.uk)
- The University of Technology in Sydney recently unveiled a new type of graphene nano paper that is ten times stronger than a sheet of steel . (slashdot.org)
- John Houston cautions that healthcare entities need to make sure they address downtime, data rights and security when putting together contracts with cloud-based services providers. (healthcareitnews.com)
- Despite recent news reports about the US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) pulling out of demonstrations to reimburse Kymriah based on performance, OBCs between Novartis and treatment centres remain part of Kymriah's reimbursement procedures, both parties to the contract confirmed. (pharmaceutical-technology.com)
- STERIS Isomedix Services specialises in contract sterilisation, including gamma irradiation, ethylene oxide (EO) and steam sterilisation technologies for the medical device industry. (medicaldevice-network.com)
- Government contract accounting training from Lorman Education Services can help by offering you online solutions that let you study on your own time and at your own pace. (lorman.com)
- Why Online Government Contract Accounting Training With Lorman Education Services? (lorman.com)
- a) "Accounting Code" means the Costing/Billing Method at the St. Helens Paper Mill attached hereto as Exhibit C. (b) "Boise Cascade" means Boise Cascade Corporation, a Delaware corporation. (onecle.com)
- i) "Paper Machine" means the No. 3 Tissue Paper Machine located at the No. 3 Paper Machine Building at the Mill ("No. 3 Paper Machine Building"), as more fully set forth on Exhibit A, but specifically excludes the Real Property. (onecle.com)
- Simultaneously with the execution hereof, Boise Cascade shall duly execute and deliver to American Tissue an agreement to sell property in respect of the Paper Machine in the form annexed hereto as Exhibit J. Except as otherwise provided herein, American Tissue may remove the Paper Machine from the Mill. (onecle.com)
- Paper coating binder is a chemical additive used in the manufacturing of paper. (technip.com)
- Biomay is a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) for plasmid DNA, messenger RNA (mRNA) and recombinant proteins for clinical phases I-III. (pharmaceutical-technology.com)
- The Natchez Democrat reports company engineer Tanya Richardson told a local civic club this week that the operation would have pulp converting and paper manufacturing capabilities, the company's only plant to have both. (msbusiness.com)
Call for Pa1
- A blog provided by University of Georgia Law Library compiling call for papers for conferences/symposiums. (uga.edu)
- ZirMed, a vendor of cloud-based revenue cycle software and predictive analytics, debuted at HIMSS17 its new Contract Management, Modeling and Payment Variance system. (healthcareitnews.com)
- In a continuous effort to increase equipment reliability and reduce operating costs, a global producer of paper chose to implement selected key reliability strategies, including SKF Operator Driven Reliability (ORD), throughout the company. (skf.com)
- Contract failure describes a situation in which the consumer of a good or service is unable to evaluate its quality, thus incentivizing the producer to produce a lower quality good or service. (wikipedia.org)
- ZirMed is showcasing its new Contract Management, Modeling and Payment Variance system at HIMSS17 in Booth 4871. (healthcareitnews.com)
- A morning roundup of news, opinion, and links from City Paper and around the District. (washingtoncitypaper.com)
- Online Essay: Assigned contract essay writing service! (usc.edu)
- A new working paper by Pippa Norris uses systematic empirical evidence to explore these claims within the discipline of political science. (harvard.edu)
- Energy Resources has awarded a four-year contract extension to CIMIC Group's mining arm Thiess for the company's Ukhaa Khudag coal mine in Mongolia. (mining-technology.com)
- Wood has secured a front-end engineering design (FEED) contract to develop Honghua Group's liquefied natural gas (LNG) platform in the West Delta area of the Gulf of Mexico. (offshore-technology.com)
- We study competition between horizontally differentiated platforms offering exclusive and non-exclusive contracts to one side of the market (content providers). (hbs.edu)
- The introduction of non-exclusive contracts in addition to exclusive contracts softens the competition for content providers between platforms, as they have more tools to extract content providers' surplus. (hbs.edu)
- We study 2,347 contracts of public corporations to quantify the presence or absence of specific performance clauses in several types of contracts (clauses that convey the parties' intent that the court award specific performance in the event of breach). (ssrn.com)
- It is also important to protect them from risks that may occur during contractual execution, such as abuse of power by the stronger bargaining party or breach of contract. (wikipedia.org)
- The county that envelops Houston had a history of awarding sole-source radio contracts to the industry leader. (governing.com)
- Representatives of the ethanol industry have spoken out to criticize a World Resources Institute paper written by Tim Searchinger and Ralph Heimlich that rehashes previously debunked theories related to food versus fuel and indirect land use change. (ethanolproducer.com)
- This edition of the workshop invites authors of regular papers to follow a reproducibility initiative like the main SC Conference, with specific appendices for the Artifact Description (AD) and the Artifact Evaluation (AE). (hpcwire.com)
- Figures have been reported to the UK safety watchdog under legislation requiring employers to disclose any illnesses contracted at work, known as RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations). (eveningexpress.co.uk)
- Non-standard work contracts are less costly and more flexible for employers. (oecd.org)
- We study two extensions of contracts, dealing respectively with backtracking and with speculative execution . (springer.com)
- Their experiment included data for 619 adult users, roughly 60 percent of who accepted an exercise contract. (nber.org)
- Effective Profit Taxation and the Elasticity of the Corporate Income Tax Base: Evidence from German Corporate Tax Return Data ," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 829, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research. (repec.org)
- International Road Dynamics (IRD) has announced that it has been awarded a contract valued at $1.1 million by Ridge Contracting of Anchorage, Alaska, US to supply and maintain WIM data-collection systems for the Alaska Department of Transportation. (roadtraffic-technology.com)
- The contract supports Alaska DOT's traffic-data collection program and includes three WIM sites located at Minnesota Drive, Glenn Highway and Sterling Highway. (roadtraffic-technology.com)
- The following is a list of known papers and publications that draw upon data from the National Mortality Followback Survey Program. (cdc.gov)
- This paper examines the use of two forms of non-standard work contracts in Russia with data from an enterprise survey for the years 2009 to 2011. (oecd.org)
- This paper analyses convergence in per capita gross regional product of Russia's regions during the period 1995-2010, when regional data are available. (oecd.org)
- Estimating the Effect of Student Aid on College Enrollment: Evidence from a Government Grant Policy Reform ," Economics Working Papers 2008-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University. (repec.org)
- Economics Working Papers 2008-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University. (repec.org)
- Copula-Based Nonlinear Quantile Autoregression ," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 691, Boston College Department of Economics. (repec.org)
- Sensitivity Analysis of Distortion Risk Measures ," Working Papers 2006-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics. (repec.org)
- 1. Berkeley Program in Law & Economics Latin American and Caribbean Law and Economics Association (ALACDE) Annual Papers (University of California, Berkeley) Year Paper International Family Business Succession Planning. (slideshare.net)
- The existence of an adequate legal framework is thus crucial for the successful implementation and long-term sustainability of contract farming operations. (wikipedia.org)
- On the ballot paper case, the IEBC awarded the 2.5 billion-shilling ($24 million) contract to Dubai-based firm Al Ghurair last year. (reuters.com)
- A case of contracted foal syndrome. (readbyqxmd.com)
- The broadband deal that Motorola secured in Harris County, Texas, offers a case study in how the company almost magically avoids head-to-head bidding on many contracts. (governing.com)
- In the latter case, there are many transition modes, e.g., through agift of shares, a will or a mixed marriage / succession contract. (slideshare.net)
- In many systems, ZirMed contended, vendors require providers to go through lengthy and cumbersome contract loading and maintenance processes, resulting in lost time and unnecessary expenses. (healthcareitnews.com)
- Piggybacking on competitively bid contracts in different jurisdictions _ even in other states _ has become an accepted mechanism for local governments to bypass potentially lengthy and contentious procurement processes. (governing.com)
- Submitted manuscripts may not exceed eight (8) pages in length for regular papers and four (4) pages for position papers including figures, tables and references. (hpcwire.com)
- They conclude, "to the extent that longer contracts increase long-term exercise habit formation, carefully designed default values can lead users towards selecting exercise commitment contracts with lengths optimal for addressing sedentary lifestyles. (nber.org)
- By exploring various "What if" scenarios in real time, providers can make calculated decisions as new contracts are structured, ensuring optimal financial health, the vendor said. (healthcareitnews.com)
- Russian gas firm Gazprom has signed a new deal to extend the existing gas supply contract with Austria's OMV until 2040. (hydrocarbons-technology.com)
- The forum is currently seeking submissions from junior faculty interested in presenting papers at the forum. (uga.edu)
- Harvard Kennedy School faculty disseminate their research in working papers and publications that contribute to public knowledge and fuel policy innovation. (harvard.edu)
- HKS Faculty Research Working Paper Series RWP15-043, August 2015. (harvard.edu)
- Workers employed on a project-based contract of at least one month that ends early will be entitled to a severance payment of 2.5 times their daily wage for each full month of work, or partial month exceeding 15 days. (mercer.com)
- Workers employed under two successive contracts for the same project will be converted to open-ended employment contracts. (mercer.com)
- Workers employed for more than a year under two or more contracts on the same project will be entitled to paid vacation. (mercer.com)
- The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) has reported that four workers have contracted Covid-19 as a result of occupational exposure offshore, with more expected to follow. (eveningexpress.co.uk)
- Von Drehle, which provides paper products to commercial and industrial consumers nationwide, expects to create at least 100 new jobs. (msbusiness.com)
- Von Drehle will manufacture paper products formerly produced by Mississippi River Pulp as well as its own product lines. (msbusiness.com)
- More commonly, however, contracts outline conditions for the production of farm products and for their delivery to the buyer's premises. (wikipedia.org)
- Contract farming can be used for many agricultural products, although in developing countries it is less common for staple crops such as rice and maize. (wikipedia.org)
- Contract farming is also of interest to buyers, who seek supplies of products for sale further along the value chain or for processing. (wikipedia.org)
- A requirements contract is an agreement of a seller to supply a buyer with all his re-quirements for certain goods. (majortests.com)
- Under the existing contract between Gazprom Export and OMV Gas Marketing & Trading, Gazprom agreed to supply gas to OMV until 2028. (hydrocarbons-technology.com)
- Processors constitute the main users of contracts, as the guaranteed supply enables them to maximise utilization of their processing capacity. (wikipedia.org)
- Although contract farming must first and foremost be considered as a commercial proposition, it has also come to be viewed as an effective approach to help solve many of the market access and input supply problems faced by small farmers. (wikipedia.org)
Working Paper Series1
- Time variation in the tail behaviour of bunds futures returns ," Working Paper Series 0199, European Central Bank. (repec.org)
- We also introduce delay contracts , which describe the change relative to the time that has passed since the last value was exchanged. (springer.com)
- when a client and a server follow compliant contracts, their interaction is guaranteed to progress or successfully complete. (springer.com)
- These writers embrace a democratic what is assigning methodology encourages students to collect to answer certain questions such as the categories of contemporary vocal studies reveal that during this interaction assigned contract among individuals. (usc.edu)
- This paper will talk about the role of the negotiator and what negotiation skills I used to make the deal come to what I wanted the price to be and what I wanted. (bartleby.com)
- Communication and Personality in Negotiation Paper Nicole L. Reynolds University of Phoenix MGT/445 - Carlos Campos January 10, 2011 Every new year is a new me right? (bartleby.com)
- Running head: COMMUNICATION AND PERSONALITY IN NEGOTIATION PAPER Communication and Personality in Negotiation Paper MGT/445 University of Phoenix Communication and Personality in Negotiation Paper Negotiation can take place anywhere and at anytime. (bartleby.com)
- A new working paper by Richard Zeckhauser , David King , and Benjamin Schneer proposes that party members strategically select leaders extreme enough to aid in negotiations but not so extreme as to lead to total breakdowns in negotiation. (harvard.edu)
- A system of law is essential to assist farmers and their buyers in the negotiation and drafting of contracts. (wikipedia.org)
- The projects that contracts govern typically last longer than most governments. (oxfam.org)
- This paper describes the approach and benefits of using DPT Labs' QbD Formulation service and follows the previous paper in our Thought Leadership Series, "What is QbD and Why Should You Care? (contractpharma.com)
- Time Variation in the Tail Behaviour of Bund Futures Returns ," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,25, Deutsche Bundesbank. (repec.org)
- Lost amid coverage of the mayor's budget proposal last week was D.C. Council's approval of a five-year, $100 million sustainable energy contract in which Mayor Muriel Bowser 's office intervened to benefit a politically connected company. (washingtoncitypaper.com)
- The estimated contract award is $111.5 million over an anticipated period of five years, according to the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based company. (genomeweb.com)
- In a recent phone interview, county officials contended that the $7.5 million contract (the county put up 20 percent of the money) was competitively bid because it was added to a two-way radio contract awarded by the Houston-Galveston Council of Governments that Motorola won competitively in 2007. (governing.com)
- If you learn best by reading, white papers and articles can help you train. (lorman.com)
- Congenital anomalies in horses are very rare, and contracted foal syndrome is one of the most commonly reported. (readbyqxmd.com)
- The new system is designed to help providers handle the complexity of managing and modeling payer contracts while ensuring accurate payment from claim creation through the appeal process. (healthcareitnews.com)
- Additionally, payer contract modeling can place a significant drain on IT resources and hinder a staff's performance while making systemwide analysis of contract performance quite difficult, ZirMed added. (healthcareitnews.com)
- The new Contract Management, Modeling and Payment Variance system enables health systems to create, maintain and model contracts in real time, ZirMed explained. (healthcareitnews.com)
- In this paper, we present reasoning techniques for a component-based modeling and verification approach for hybrid systems comprising discrete dynamics as well as continuous dynamics, in which the components have local responsibilities. (springer.com)
- Modeling the Product Space as a Network ," Working Papers 08-18, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008. (repec.org)