Combination or superimposition of two images for demonstrating differences between them (e.g., radiograph with contrast vs. one without, radionuclide images using different radionuclides, radiograph vs. radionuclide image) and in the preparation of audiovisual materials (e.g., offsetting identical images, coloring of vessels in angiograms).
The process of generating three-dimensional images by electronic, photographic, or other methods. For example, three-dimensional images can be generated by assembling multiple tomographic images with the aid of a computer, while photographic 3-D images (HOLOGRAPHY) can be made by exposing film to the interference pattern created when two laser light sources shine on an object.
Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Pattern Recognition, Automated
Reproducibility of Results
The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.
Image Processing, Computer-Assisted
Radiographic Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Cone-Beam Computed Tomography
Four-Dimensional Computed Tomography
Sensitivity and Specificity
Radiographic Image Enhancement
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Devices or objects in various imaging techniques used to visualize or enhance visualization by simulating conditions encountered in the procedure. Phantoms are used very often in procedures employing or measuring x-irradiation or radioactive material to evaluate performance. Phantoms often have properties similar to human tissue. Water demonstrates absorbing properties similar to normal tissue, hence water-filled phantoms are used to map radiation levels. Phantoms are used also as teaching aids to simulate real conditions with x-ray or ultrasonic machines. (From Iturralde, Dictionary and Handbook of Nuclear Medicine and Clinical Imaging, 1990)
Atlases as Topic
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Radiotherapy Planning, Computer-Assisted
A method of comparing the cost of a program with its expected benefits in dollars (or other currency). The benefit-to-cost ratio is a measure of total return expected per unit of money spent. This analysis generally excludes consideration of factors that are not measured ultimately in economic terms. Cost effectiveness compares alternative ways to achieve a specific set of results.
The part of CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM that is contained within the skull (CRANIUM). Arising from the NEURAL TUBE, the embryonic brain is comprised of three major parts including PROSENCEPHALON (the forebrain); MESENCEPHALON (the midbrain); and RHOMBENCEPHALON (the hindbrain). The developed brain consists of CEREBRUM; CEREBELLUM; and other structures in the BRAIN STEM.
Any visible result of a procedure which is caused by the procedure itself and not by the entity being analyzed. Common examples include histological structures introduced by tissue processing, radiographic images of structures that are not naturally present in living tissue, and products of chemical reactions that occur during analysis.
Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
Quality of Life
Intraoperative computer-assisted 3D navigation and guidance system generally used in neurosurgery for tracking surgical tools and localize them with respect to the patient's 3D anatomy. The pre-operative diagnostic scan is used as a reference and is transferred onto the operative field during surgery.
Any dummy medication or treatment. Although placebos originally were medicinal preparations having no specific pharmacological activity against a targeted condition, the concept has been extended to include treatments or procedures, especially those administered to control groups in clinical trials in order to provide baseline measurements for the experimental protocol.
A direct form of psychotherapy based on the interpretation of situations (cognitive structure of experiences) that determine how an individual feels and behaves. It is based on the premise that cognition, the process of acquiring knowledge and forming beliefs, is a primary determinant of mood and behavior. The therapy uses behavioral and verbal techniques to identify and correct negative thinking that is at the root of the aberrant behavior.
Intention to Treat Analysis
A set of statistical methods used to group variables or observations into strongly inter-related subgroups. In epidemiology, it may be used to analyze a closely grouped series of events or cases of disease or other health-related phenomenon with well-defined distribution patterns in relation to time or place or both.
Extensive collections, reputedly complete, of facts and data garnered from material of a specialized subject area and made available for analysis and application. The collection can be automated by various contemporary methods for retrieval. The concept should be differentiated from DATABASES, BIBLIOGRAPHIC which is restricted to collections of bibliographic references.
Primary Health Care
Studies comparing two or more treatments or interventions in which the subjects or patients, upon completion of the course of one treatment, are switched to another. In the case of two treatments, A and B, half the subjects are randomly allocated to receive these in the order A, B and half to receive them in the order B, A. A criticism of this design is that effects of the first treatment may carry over into the period when the second is given. (Last, A Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)
Severity of Illness Index
It is a client-centered, directive method for eliciting intrinsic motivation to change using open-ended questions, reflective listening, and decisional balancing. This nonjudgmental, nonconfrontational interviewing style is designed to minimize a patient's resistance to change by creating an interaction that supports open discussion of risky or problem behavior.
Respiratory-Gated Imaging Techniques
Timing the acquisition of imaging data to specific points in the breathing cycle to minimize image blurring and other motion artifacts. The images are used diagnostically and also interventionally to coordinate radiation treatment beam on/off cycles to protect healthy tissues when they move into the beam field during different times in the breathing cycle.
A group of islands in the southwest Pacific. Its capital is Wellington. It was discovered by the Dutch explorer Abel Tasman in 1642 and circumnavigated by Cook in 1769. Colonized in 1840 by the New Zealand Company, it became a British crown colony in 1840 until 1907 when colonial status was terminated. New Zealand is a partly anglicized form of the original Dutch name Nieuw Zeeland, new sea land, possibly with reference to the Dutch province of Zeeland. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p842 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p378)
Diffusion Magnetic Resonance Imaging
A diagnostic technique that incorporates the measurement of molecular diffusion (such as water or metabolites) for tissue assessment by MRI. The degree of molecular movement can be measured by changes of apparent diffusion coefficient (ADC) with time, as reflected by tissue microstructure. Diffusion MRI has been used to study BRAIN ISCHEMIA and tumor response to treatment.
The collective designation of three organizations with common membership: the European Economic Community (Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom). It was known as the European Community until 1994. It is primarily an economic union with the principal objectives of free movement of goods, capital, and labor. Professional services, social, medical and paramedical, are subsumed under labor. The constituent countries are Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. (The World Almanac and Book of Facts 1997, p842)
Risk Reduction Behavior
Jaw Relation Record
An imaging technique using compounds labelled with short-lived positron-emitting radionuclides (such as carbon-11, nitrogen-13, oxygen-15 and fluorine-18) to measure cell metabolism. It has been useful in study of soft tissues such as CANCER; CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM; and brain. SINGLE-PHOTON EMISSION-COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY is closely related to positron emission tomography, but uses isotopes with longer half-lives and resolution is lower.
United States Food and Drug Administration
Health Care Costs
The actual costs of providing services related to the delivery of health care, including the costs of procedures, therapies, and medications. It is differentiated from HEALTH EXPENDITURES, which refers to the amount of money paid for the services, and from fees, which refers to the amount charged, regardless of cost.
Congresses as Topic
Radiography, Dual-Energy Scanned Projection
Drug Therapy, Combination
Randomized Controlled Trials as Topic
Tomography, Emission-Computed, Single-Photon
A method of computed tomography that uses radionuclides which emit a single photon of a given energy. The camera is rotated 180 or 360 degrees around the patient to capture images at multiple positions along the arc. The computer is then used to reconstruct the transaxial, sagittal, and coronal images from the 3-dimensional distribution of radionuclides in the organ. The advantages of SPECT are that it can be used to observe biochemical and physiological processes as well as size and volume of the organ. The disadvantage is that, unlike positron-emission tomography where the positron-electron annihilation results in the emission of 2 photons at 180 degrees from each other, SPECT requires physical collimation to line up the photons, which results in the loss of many available photons and hence degrades the image.
Guidelines as Topic
A systematic statement of policy rules or principles. Guidelines may be developed by government agencies at any level, institutions, professional societies, governing boards, or by convening expert panels. The text may be cursive or in outline form but is generally a comprehensive guide to problems and approaches in any field of activity. For guidelines in the field of health care and clinical medicine, PRACTICE GUIDELINES AS TOPIC is available.
Clinical Trials as Topic
Works about pre-planned studies of the safety, efficacy, or optimum dosage schedule (if appropriate) of one or more diagnostic, therapeutic, or prophylactic drugs, devices, or techniques selected according to predetermined criteria of eligibility and observed for predefined evidence of favorable and unfavorable effects. This concept includes clinical trials conducted both in the U.S. and in other countries.
Studies in which subsets of a defined population are identified. These groups may or may not be exposed to factors hypothesized to influence the probability of the occurrence of a particular disease or other outcome. Cohorts are defined populations which, as a whole, are followed in an attempt to determine distinguishing subgroup characteristics.
Age as a constituent element or influence contributing to the production of a result. It may be applicable to the cause or the effect of a circumstance. It is used with human or animal concepts but should be differentiated from AGING, a physiological process, and TIME FACTORS which refers only to the passage of time.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Interventional
Cause of Death
A state in southeastern Australia, the southernmost state. Its capital is Melbourne. It was discovered in 1770 by Captain Cook and first settled by immigrants from Tasmania. In 1851 it was separated from New South Wales as a separate colony. Self-government was introduced in 1851; it became a state in 1901. It was named for Queen Victoria in 1851. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p1295 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, p574)
Whole Body Imaging
Data Interpretation, Statistical
Quality-Adjusted Life Years
Drug Administration Schedule
Drug and Narcotic Control
New South Wales
A state in southeastern Australia. Its capital is Sydney. It was discovered by Captain Cook in 1770 and first settled at Botany Bay by marines and convicts in 1788. It was named by Captain Cook who thought its coastline resembled that of South Wales. (From Webster's New Geographical Dictionary, 1988, p840 & Room, Brewer's Dictionary of Names, 1992, p377)
Diffusion Tensor Imaging
Physical Therapy Modalities
Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Psychiatric Status Rating Scales
The act of breathing with the LUNGS, consisting of INHALATION, or the taking into the lungs of the ambient air, and of EXHALATION, or the expelling of the modified air which contains more CARBON DIOXIDE than the air taken in (Blakiston's Gould Medical Dictionary, 4th ed.). This does not include tissue respiration (= OXYGEN CONSUMPTION) or cell respiration (= CELL RESPIRATION).
Review Literature as Topic
Published materials which provide an examination of recent or current literature. Review articles can cover a wide range of subject matter at various levels of completeness and comprehensiveness based on analyses of literature that may include research findings. The review may reflect the state of the art. It also includes reviews as a literary form.
Recovery of Function
Products in capsule, tablet or liquid form that provide dietary ingredients, and that are intended to be taken by mouth to increase the intake of nutrients. Dietary supplements can include macronutrients, such as proteins, carbohydrates, and fats; and/or MICRONUTRIENTS, such as VITAMINS; MINERALS; and PHYTOCHEMICALS.
The act, process, or result of passing from one place or position to another. It differs from LOCOMOTION in that locomotion is restricted to the passing of the whole body from one place to another, while movement encompasses both locomotion but also a change of the position of the whole body or any of its parts. Movement may be used with reference to humans, vertebrate and invertebrate animals, and microorganisms. Differentiate also from MOTOR ACTIVITY, movement associated with behavior.
Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
A type of strength-building exercise program that requires the body muscle to exert a force against some form of resistance, such as weight, stretch bands, water, or immovable objects. Resistance exercise is a combination of static and dynamic contractions involving shortening and lengthening of skeletal muscles.
Behaviors expressed by individuals to protect, maintain or promote their health status. For example, proper diet, and appropriate exercise are activities perceived to influence health status. Life style is closely associated with health behavior and factors influencing life style are socioeconomic, educational, and cultural.
Measurable and quantifiable biological parameters (e.g., specific enzyme concentration, specific hormone concentration, specific gene phenotype distribution in a population, presence of biological substances) which serve as indices for health- and physiology-related assessments, such as disease risk, psychiatric disorders, environmental exposure and its effects, disease diagnosis, metabolic processes, substance abuse, pregnancy, cell line development, epidemiologic studies, etc.
Analog or digital communications device in which the user has a wireless connection from a telephone to a nearby transmitter. It is termed cellular because the service area is divided into multiple "cells." As the user moves from one cell area to another, the call is transferred to the local transmitter.
Diseases which have one or more of the following characteristics: they are permanent, leave residual disability, are caused by nonreversible pathological alteration, require special training of the patient for rehabilitation, or may be expected to require a long period of supervision, observation, or care. (Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
Forms and Records Control
Drug-Related Side Effects and Adverse Reactions
The influence of study results on the chances of publication and the tendency of investigators, reviewers, and editors to submit or accept manuscripts for publication based on the direction or strength of the study findings. Publication bias has an impact on the interpretation of clinical trials and meta-analyses. Bias can be minimized by insistence by editors on high-quality research, thorough literature reviews, acknowledgement of conflicts of interest, modification of peer review practices, etc.
Numerical Analysis, Computer-Assisted
Combined Modality Therapy
Messages between computer users via COMPUTER COMMUNICATION NETWORKS. This feature duplicates most of the features of paper mail, such as forwarding, multiple copies, and attachments of images and other file types, but with a speed advantage. The term also refers to an individual message sent in this way.
Predictive Value of Tests
In screening and diagnostic tests, the probability that a person with a positive test is a true positive (i.e., has the disease), is referred to as the predictive value of a positive test; whereas, the predictive value of a negative test is the probability that the person with a negative test does not have the disease. Predictive value is related to the sensitivity and specificity of the test.
The failure by the observer to measure or identify a phenomenon accurately, which results in an error. Sources for this may be due to the observer's missing an abnormality, or to faulty technique resulting in incorrect test measurement, or to misinterpretation of the data. Two varieties are inter-observer variation (the amount observers vary from one another when reporting on the same material) and intra-observer variation (the amount one observer varies between observations when reporting more than once on the same material).
Travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic
"MHA order dt 15.04.2020, with Revised Consolidated Guidelines" (PDF). Govt of India, Ministry of Home Affairs. 15 April 2020. ... Government of New Brunswick, Canada (16 June 2020). "Travel Registration". www2.gnb.ca. Retrieved 23 December 2020. "What air ... A negative COVID-19 test is not required in order to enter Antigua and Barbuda, testing will be done upon arrival to all ... "New Order Makes Self-Isolation Mandatory for Individuals Entering Canada". Government of Canada. 25 March 2020. ...
Order No. 4506. September 12, 1918. Child and father were each listed as "Altgen". His World War I draft registration card ... this fellow had to really move in order to get over into the knoll area. Trask 1994, p. 321. Connally had been seated in the ...
St Agnes, Cornwall
Under The District of Carrick (Electoral Changes) Order 2002, Carrick District, which had managed the parish of St Agnes and ... Civil Registration. GENUKI. Retrieved 21 September 2012. New Local Government Areas. United Kingdom Government Legislation. The ... Since 1 July 1837 St Agnes has been continuously registered in the Truro Registration district. In 1974, local districts were ... The District of Carrick (Electoral Changes) Order 2002. United Kingdom Government Legislation. The National Archives. Retrieved ...
Legal status of tattooing in the United States
16-37-3. Registration requirements; inspections by local boards of health; posting of permit; power of local board of health to ... order studio to close. :: 2014 West Virginia Code :: US Codes and Statutes :: US Law :: Justia". Justia Law. "ARTICLE 38. ... 16-38-6. Registration requirements; inspections by local or regional boards of health; permit fees. :: 2014 West Virginia Code ... 146.0021 : Texas Statutes - Section 146.0021: EMPLOYMENT OF TATTOOISTS AND BODY PIERCERS; REGISTRATION REQUIRED". Findlaw. "TEX ...
Fulford, North Yorkshire
"York Registration District". www.ukbmd.org.uk. Retrieved 1 May 2020. "The North Yorkshire (District of York) (Structural and ... Boundary Changes) Order 1995". www.legislation.gov.uk. Retrieved 1 May 2020. "New homes would increase flood 'strain'". BBC ...
"Registration of Vehicle". "Delimitation Commission Order No. 18" (PDF). West Bengal. Election Commission of India. "Kolkata ...
"REGISTRATION OF VEHICLE". transport.wb.gov.in. Retrieved 19 November 2019. "Delimitation Commission Order No. 18 dated 15 ... and a few other disciples of Sri Ramakrishna Dev started their spiritual journey that culminated in forming the monastic order ...
Ministry of Home Affairs (Malaysia)
Security and Public Order Maritime Security Registration Immigration and Foreign Workers Management of Societies Border ... registration of criminals; public order; fire and rescue; fire safety; inflammable substances; pyrotechinques civil defence; ... National Registration Act 1959 [Act 78] Official Secrets Act 1972 [Act 88] Passports Act 1966 [Act 150] Registration of Births ... Registration of Adoptions Act 1952 [Act 253] Prevention of Crime Act 1959 [Act 297] Protected Areas and Protected Places Act ...
"Registration Districts" (PDF). City of Westminster Archives Centre. p. 3. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 May 2011. ... "The Parliamentary Constituencies (England) Order 2007". The National Archives. Archived from the original on 3 June 2012. ...
"REGISTRATION OF VEHICLE". transport.wb.gov.in. Retrieved 19 November 2019. "Delimitation Commission Order No. 18 dated 15 ...
Pirate Party of Ukraine
"Registration order" (in Ukrainian). Archived from the original on 2013-07-15. Retrieved 2011-12-16. "About us" (in Ukrainian). ...
John David Hissong
"WW1 Draft Registration Card". 14-2-26C. Henry County, Iowa (Serial # 1580, Order # A53, Form # 1(Red)). 12 September 1918. 1920 ... 41.3.13" (PDF). Orders and Medals Society of America. Retrieved 14 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "JOMSA ... 17.12.7" (PDF). Orders and Medals Society of America. OMSA. Retrieved 14 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) ... article 1953 May-Aug" (PDF). Orders and Medals of America. Retrieved 14 April 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) " ...
2014 in Japanese football
"Player registration and contracts". J.League. Archived from the original on 2014-09-11. Retrieved 28 November 2014. Updated to ... "J-League switches to two-stage season in order to boost fans and revenue". Inside World Football.com. 2013-09-20. Retrieved ...
British Wool Marketing Board
"Wool Marketing Board registration". gov.uk. Retrieved 1 April 2019. Vaughn, Lisa (2 August 1993). "Commodities: Merchant ... "The British Wool Marketing Scheme (Approval) Order 1950". www.legislation.gov.uk. Retrieved 1 April 2019. " ...
United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court
"FISA Court Primary Order Collection 215". FISA Court (via DocumentCloud). Retrieved August 4, 2013. (registration required) ... The Washington Post then reported that it knew of other orders, and that the court had been issuing such orders, to all ... under Court Order". The Washington Post. Retrieved July 10, 2013. Secondary Order, July 19, 2013 Vinson, Roger (April 25, 2013 ... and the Fisa court judge then issues a simple order approving those guidelines. The court endorses a one-paragraph form order ...
Attorney-General's Department (Australia)
"Administrative Arrangements Order". Federal Register of Registration. Commonwealth of Australia. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 20 ... Archived from the original on 24 September 2013.CS1 maint: location (link) "Administrative Order Arrangements" (PDF). ... The Administrative Arrangements Order made on 19 April 2018 details the following responsibilities to the Department: Law and ...
"AKC Dog Registration Statistics". Archived from the original on 7 February 2015. "Top Twenty Breeds in Registration Order for ... Preparing for his suicide, Hitler ordered Dr Werner Haase to test a cyanide capsule on Blondi, and the dog died as a result. ... This inbreeding was deemed necessary in order to fix the traits being sought in the breed. Beowulf's progeny also were inbred ... White coated German Shepherds were once banned from registration in their native Germany, but in the United States and Canada ...
National Register of Historic Places listings in Grand Forks County, North Dakota
"National Register of Historic Places Registration Form". National Register of Historic Places Registration Form. National Park ... Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National ... and Accompanying three photos from 1981 "Downtown Grand Forks Historic District Registration, 2005, Section 7 Page 15" (PDF). ... Dennis McCoy (November 3, 1990). "NRHP Registration: Avalon Theater". National Park Service. and Accompanying nine photos, ...
Immigration to Pakistan
The National Alien Registration Authority (NARA) started registering illegal immigrants in January 2006. According to NARA, ... "Govt orders action against alimmigrantsiens entering Pakistan". Daily Times. December 2, 2004. Retrieved 17 January 2010. " ... "Illegal immigrants in Pakistan". National Alien Registration Authority. Retrieved 17 January 2010. Malik gives 30-day time to ... whilst most of the illegal immigrants are those who intend to use Pakistan as a transit country in order to immigrate to ...
General Medical Council
... separate from the registration system, which was given legal effect by order of the Privy Council[dubious - discuss][vague] on ... GMC registration may be either provisional or full. Provisional registration is granted to those who have completed medical ... In the past, a third type of registration ("limited registration") was granted to doctors who had graduated outside the UK and ... "Doctors who hold provisional registration and want to apply for full registration". General Medical Council. Archived from the ...
O'Connor's order was made against the advice of Canada Revenue Agency commissioner William Baker. Tax professionals called it ... Lobbyists Registration System. (Search: O'Connor, Gordon.) Office of the Registrar of Lobbyists - Canada. Retrieved on August ... However, three months later it was revealed that no such order was ever given, and the controversial vehicles were still being ... As Minister of National Revenue, O'Connor issued a remission order forgiving the tax bills of 35 former SDL Optics Inc. ...
She was given a bind-over order. Lee married Gary Tse Shing-chun, a staff member of the Hong Kong College of Technology, in ... Registration and Electoral Office. 5 September 2016. Cheng, Kris (10 October 2018). "Pro-Beijing activist Leticia Lee charged ... Cheng, Kris (25 February 2019). "Pro-Beijing activist Leticia Lee handed bind-over order over election corruption case". Hong ...
List of post-nominal letters (United Kingdom)
The Grades of the Order of St John are: These are usually given in ascending order, and may be followed by an abbreviation ... "Registration Scheme". Archives and Records Association. Archived from the original on 1 August 2016. Retrieved 11 June 2016. ... as this is a Royal Order of Chivalry and not a State Order, and so confers no precedence. The statutes of the ... medical qualifications are listed in descending order, doctorates first. These are generally placed in the order learned ...
International Research Center for Japanese Studies
Registration required. Heian jinbutsushi Information The Heian jinbutsushi is a Who's Who of Kyoto in the Edo period. It brings ... Users must register with Nichibunken in order to view the photos in this database. Early Photographs 5,431 hand-colored ... Registration is required. Mysterious Stories of Kannon Bodhisattva in Ukiyoe A database of illustrations from the Kannon ... the real purpose of Nichibunken was to improve the image of Japan in order to prevent criticism of Japanese trading practices ...
Edward Murray (colonial administrator)
ISBN 978-1-4389-8555-8. John, A. Meredith (1988). "3. The Slave Registration Order". The Plantation Slaves of Trinidad, 1783- ...
Hyde, Maggie (15 September 2000). "Two Halves of a Zodiac Coin at the BBC" (Requires free registration). Guardian Unlimited. ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Hoggart, Paul (28 March 2005). "Just what the Doctor ordered". The Times. Retrieved 20 ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Brown, Maggie (19 November 2001). "Getting One over" (Requires free registration). The ... Wells, Matt (19 October 2000). "Heggessey defends BBC news move" (Requires free registration). Guardian Unlimited. Retrieved 21 ...
NRHP Registration Form, 11-12. Ward, 7-10. Though the monument seriously impeded traffic, veterans and the Daughters of the ... They learned at noon that opponents were seeking a restraining order. Before it could be served, they whisked the statue from ... "Acting quickly one September morning in 1922, council ordered the statue moved. ... NRHP Registration Form, 6. Today the spring, nicknamed the "Thank God for Water Spring," is outside the cemetery. Ward, 35; ...
Wellesley Tudor Pole
Retrieved 8 September 2019.(registration required) Effendi, Shoghi (1938). The World Order of Baháʼu'lláh. Wilmette, Illinois, ... Orders from the Cabinet that included Lord Curzon and Lord Lamington led to the order to Allenby for the protection of ʻAbdu'l- ... In order to have the true colour, one needs to remove the added colour." Indeed, sometimes ʻAbdu'l-Bahá notes such experiences ... He went into the house, and finding the owner, said to him, 'Your house requires putting in order, it is full of disorder. May ...
Immediately after her arrival, Heggessey ordered a review of the "Balloon" idents the channel had been using for its between- ... Wells, Matt (16 June 2005). "Doctor Who fights on ... and on" (Requires free registration). Guardian Unlimited. Retrieved 20 ... Hoggart, Paul (28 March 2005). "Just what the Doctor ordered". The Times. Retrieved 20 January 2007. Gibson, Owen (15 February ... Wells, Matt (19 October 2000). "Heggessey defends BBC news move" (Requires free registration). Guardian Unlimited. Retrieved 21 ...
". "Registration Services - Certificate Ordering Service". www.gro.gov.uk. "Relationship: Uncle of John Lennon". Lennon by ... and before it grew too late he would burst into the back room and loudly order Smith home. The courtship lasted almost seven ...
Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
Congress amended the pesticide registration provisions required re-registration of many pesticides that had been registered ... In order to be considered for use, pesticides had to undergo 120 tests with regards to safety and its actual effectiveness. ... Registration of pesticide productsEdit. Before a company can register its pesticide products with the EPA, it must know what ... "Chapter 1 - Overview of Requirements for Pesticide Registration and Registrant Obligations. Retrieved 1 April 2012.. ...
Novotney, Eugene N. (1998) "Thesis: The 3:2 Relationship as the Foundation of Timelines in West African Musics" (registration ... changing from one clave sequence to the other is a matter of reversing the order of the measures. ...
Positron emission tomography
For brain imaging, registration of CT, MRI and PET scans may be accomplished without the need for an integrated PET-CT or PET- ... see Orders of magnitude (radiation). ... "co-registration") giving both anatomic and metabolic ...
Each state operates its own Medicaid system, but this system must conform to federal guidelines in order for the state to ... A 2017 study found that Medicaid enrollment increases political participation (measured in terms of voter registration and ... Sebelius that states do not have to agree to this expansion in order to continue to receive previously established levels of ...
The explicit orders given to the Order Police varied between locations, but for Police Battalion 309 participating in the first ... definition and registration of the Jews; expropriation of property; concentration into ghettoes and camps; and, finally, ... Longerich, Peter (2003). The Unwritten Order: Hitler's Role in The Final Solution. Stroud: Tempus Publishing. ISBN 978- ... Within one week from the start of Operation Barbarossa, Heydrich issued an order to his Einsatzgruppen for the on-the-spot ...
International medical graduate
"Inquiry into Registration Processes and Support for Overseas Trained Doctors". Parliament of Australia. Retrieved 2 June 2014. ... "rank order list certification deadline" time (usually in February of the year of the match). To acquire an ECFMG certification ... In 2010 the Minister for Health and Ageing (Australia) launched an Inquiry process into registration and accreditation ... Australia is in the process of establishing a national registration process for all the doctors under Medical Board of ...
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Donor registration and recruitment. At the end of 2012, 20.2 million people had registered their willingness to be a bone ... In the case of allogeneic transplants, fresh HSC are preferred in order to avoid cell loss that might occur during the freezing ... Africans are more genetically diverse than people of European descent, which means that more registrations are needed to find a ... may be intentionally selected by preimplantation genetic diagnosis in order to match a child both regarding HLA type and being ...
Healthcare in Brazil
Procedures for the registration, control, and labelling of foods are established under federal legislation, which assigns ... It further explicitly describes the areas of knowledge that an emergency provider should master in order to adequately provide ... which called upon the entire health care system to improve emergency care in order to address the increasing number of victims ...
After examination for signs and interviewing for symptoms, the doctor may order medical tests (e.g. blood tests), take a biopsy ... registration, monitoring and medical aspects of marketing of medicines for the benefit of patients and public health. ... The Benedictine order was noted for setting up hospitals and infirmaries in their monasteries, growing medical herbs and ... History of present illness (HPI): the chronological order of events of symptoms and further clarification of each symptom. ...
"British Airways orders two Airbus A318s to launch London City-New York route". Forbes. Archived from the original on 30 May ... On 24 June 1982, British Airways Flight 9, a Boeing 747-200 registration G-BDXH, flew through a cloud of volcanic ash and dust ... As of October 2020[update], the British Airways operates a fleet of 249 aircraft with 55 orders. BA operates a mix of Airbus ... warning in order to prevent the 12,000 job cuts and pay cuts. ...
Ohio State University
Knowlton also requested 5 white marble columns be erected on the site, each column representing one of the classical orders of ... and event registration fees. This allows the entirety of donations made to the cancer fund to solely support patients without ...
In the United States, audiologists are regulated by state licensure or registration in all 50 states and the District of ... Audiologists are autonomous practitioners and do not need physician orders or supervision. However, many audiologists work in ...
Male jackal pups had to be fostered on a husky bitch in order to imprint the jackals on dogs. Female jackals accepted male ... and registration of the animal while other states, such as Arizona, do not have any laws about owning a wolfdog hybrid. ...
Bengal famine of 1943
... all Allied forces were ordered to retreat from Burma into India. Immediately, the demands of the military became the focus ... Implemented on 1 May after an initial registration period, the policy authorised the Army to confiscate, relocate or ... who had sometimes disobeyed orders to feed the destitute from their rations, were held in esteem by Bengalis for the ...
Observer effect (physics)
... in order to account for the so-called "collapse of the wave function" after a measurement has been performed. But the wave ... but the registration, i.e., the transition from the "possible" to the "actual," is absolutely necessary here and cannot be ...
Once tested, registration with the EPA as a pesticide is required before a product may be touted as having pesticidal ... Proper testing of products containing borates must be performed in order to determine whether dosage and presentation are ... it must be presented to an insect in both sufficient concentration and in an ingestible form in order to achieve insect ...
Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society
6. 1671/72; in Order to be Communicated to the R. Society" (PDF). Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. 6 ... The familiar functions of the scientific journal - registration (date stamping and provenance), certification (peer review), ... ordered that "the Philosophical Transactions, to be composed by Mr Oldenburg, be printed the first Monday of every month, if he ...
"Registration and Membership Instructions". Palomino Horse Association. Retrieved 2008-05-01. "Registration Procedure". National ... the necessity to develop certain physical characteristics in order to perform a certain type of work. Thus, powerful but ... "AQHA Registration Rules and Regulations" (PDF). 2007 Rulebook. American Quarter Horse Association. Archived from the original ( ... Some breed registries have a closed stud book, where registration is based on pedigree, and no outside animals can gain ...
... and received strong support for ending his medical registration. As a consequence of the MBA restrictions and the results ... but argued that the risk was necessary in order to help the elderly and the seriously ill. ...
Demographics of Brazil
In order to control the wealth, the Portuguese Crown moved the capital of Brazil from Salvador, Bahia to Rio de Janeiro. ... Registration of vital events in Brazil has considerably improved during the past decades but is still not considered complete, ... Major Schaeffer, a German who was living in Brazil, was sent to Germany in order to bring immigrants. From Rhineland-Palatinate ... in order to test the viability of introducing that variable in the Census. This research interviewed about 90,000 people in ...
This does not mean they can depict details based on sound but rather where objects are in order to interact, or avoid them. ... Less severe visual impairment is not captured by registration data, and its prevalence is difficult to quantify ... This way there is a better chance of recognizing an areas layout in order to navigate themselves through. The same can be said ... Sound is one of the most important senses that the blind or visually impaired use in order to locate objects in their ...
The order of steps in preparing a cup of tea is a much-debated topic, and can vary widely between cultures or even individuals ... Washington State Commission on Pesticide Registration. 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 10 August 2011. Retrieved 26 ... the order of steps was taken as an indication of class: only those wealthy enough to afford good-quality porcelain would be ...
Lady of Grace of the Order of St John (LGStJ) (1904) Order of Merit (1907). ... A Dutch KLM McDonnell-Douglas MD-11 (registration PH-KCD) was also named in her honour. Nightingale has appeared on ... In 1904, she was appointed a Lady of Grace of the Order of St John (LGStJ). In 1907, she became the first woman to be ... Florence was stubborn, opinionated and forthright but she had to be those things in order to achieve all that she did." ...
Male slaves were castrated in order to serve as harem guards. The death toll of Black African slaves from forced labor was high ... The apartheid bureaucracy devised complex (and often arbitrary) criteria in the Population Registration Act of 1945 to ... in order to stimulate a "black" consciousness and identity. ...
A "pre-registration house officer" would go on to work as a "senior house officer" for at least one year before seeking a ... In order to effectuate complete, full and proper compliance with maximum hour work hour standards, there are proposals to ... The pre-registration house officer posts lasted six months, and it was necessary to complete one surgical and one medical post ... The pre-registration posts were nominally supervised by the General Medical Council, which in practice delegated the task to ...
Women's suffrage in states of the United States
It has been suggested that western areas, faced with a shortage of women on the frontier, "sweetened the deal" in order to make ... National Voter Registration Act of 1993. *Help America Vote Act of 2002 ... This newspaper was designed to help unite the suffrage organizations scattered across the state in order to bring pressure to ...
United States Department of State
Rather you have sponsors or you contribute your own money in order to fulfill what it will take to do the year long program. ... Providing automobile registration for non-diplomatic staff vehicles and the vehicles of diplomats of foreign countries having ... and is the first Cabinet official in the order of precedence and in the presidential line of succession. ...
He was not called up; his registration card states resident alien and deafness as exemptions. ... Laurel was inducted into the Grand Order of Water Rats. ... "Grand Order of Water Rats. Retrieved 17 April 2017.. *^ "Neil ...
Web Ontology Language
These are OWL Lite, OWL DL and OWL Full (ordered by increasing expressiveness). Each of these sublanguages is a syntactic ... "application/rdf+xml Media Type Registration (RFC3870)". IETF. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2013-09-17. Retrieved 15 ... Description logics are a family of logics that are decidable fragments of first-order logic with attractive and well-understood ...
"Registration of cultivar names in Ulmus". Arnoldia. Arnold Arboretum, Harvard University. 24 (6-8): 41-80. Retrieved 16 ... Order: Rosales Family: Ulmaceae Genus: Ulmus Subgenus: U. subg. Ulmus Section: U. sect. Ulmus ...
Free online checkers no registration, order checks quickly
... order checks quickly, vinyl hbo trailer, autozone free diagnostic check, history of lexus es, car breakers uk essex, used car ... Order checks quickly,free vin lookup web service delphi,check if a vehicle has outstanding finance,free vin check paypal user ... Comments to "Order checks quickly". * GOZEL_OQLAN, 12.04.2015 16:18:26 ...
Bug#656813: [PATCH 1/2] ipw2200: Fix order of device registration
... *To: Ben Hutchings ,[email protected], ... Bug#656813: [PATCH 1/2] ipw2200: Fix order of device registration *From: Ben Hutchings ,[email protected], ... Bug#656813: [PATCH 1/2] ipw2200: Fix order of device registration *From: Ben Hutchings ,[email protected], ... Prev by Date: Bug#656813: [PATCH 2/2] ipw2100: Fix order of device registration ...
California Orders Online Gun Registration, Then Lets Website Fail
... People who wanted to comply with the law simply couldnt. ... The state of California is being sued for "refusing" to provide a way for gun owners burdened by a new registration requirement ... "for failing and refusing to establish a properly functioning internet-based firearms registration system." ...
Federal Register :: Product Cancellation Order for Certain Pesticide Registrations
This notice announces EPAs order for the cancellations, voluntarily requested by the registrants and accepted by the Agency, ... Product Cancellation Order for Certain Pesticide Registrations. A Notice by the Environmental Protection Agency on 06/01/2011. ... Cancellation Order. Pursuant to FIFRA section 6(f), EPA hereby approves the requested cancellations of the registrations ... to voluntarily cancel these product registrations. In the August 25, 2010 notice, EPA indicated that it would issue an order ...
Order Registration Dental Forms: Dental Office Exam Forms Supplies | Deluxe.com
Order Registration dental clinical forms from Deluxe for your business. Browse the selection to find the dental office forms ... Dental Registration and Health History, 2 Sided, Card File F. Item # 21014. Qty/Price: 250/$98.99. ... Dental Patient Registration Forms, 1 Sided, No Hole Punch. Item # 4047. Qty/Price: 250/$85.99. ... Dental Child Registration and History Forms, 2 Sided, Green. Item # 21022. Qty/Price: 250/$98.99. ...
The General Chiropractic Council (Registration) Rules Order of Council 1999 by Great Britain | Waterstones
Rules Order of Council 1999 by Great Britain from Waterstones today! Click and Collect from your local Waterstones or get FREE ... The General Chiropractic Council (Registration) Rules Order of Council 1999 - Statutory Instruments 1999 1856 (Paperback). ... When will my order be ready to collect?. Following the initial email, you will be contacted by the shop to confirm that your ... Your order is now being processed and we have sent a confirmation email to you at ...
A variational model with fractional-order regularization term arising in registration of diffusion tensor image
... a new variational model with fractional-order regularization term arising in registration of diffusion tensor image(DTI) is ... Keywords: Variation, DTI registration, fractional-order derivatives. Mathematics Subject Classification: Primary: 68U10, 62H35 ... A variational model with fractional-order regularization term arising in registration of diffusion tensor image. Huan Han , ... J. Zhang and K. Chen, Variational image registration by a total fractional-order variation model, Journal of Computational ...
Federal Register :: Foothills Family Pharmacy (Boulder) and Foothills Family Pharmacy (Lafayette); Declaratory...
... "continued registration would be inconsistent with the public interest." Show Cause Order at 1. More specifically, the Order ... Foothills Family Pharmacy (Boulder) and Foothills Family Pharmacy (Lafayette); Declaratory Order Terminating Registrations. A ... for Declaratory Order at 2. Accordingly, the Government filed a motion seeking an order declaring each Respondents ... The Order proposed the revocation of each Respondents DEA Certificate of Registration as a retail pharmacy, and the denial of ...
iPhone 4S Ownership Campaign: Pre-order registration | PhonesReviews UK- Mobiles, Apps, Networks, Software, Tablet etc
i ordered 64gb white iphone 4s i was up all night as did not know what time pre ordering was but was worth it as now says 1-2 ... We would like to call this our very own iPhone 4S Ownership Campaign, call it a fan club; call it the pre-order registration ... I ordered a white 16gb iPhone 4s through the apple website on my iPhone 4 at about 4:40am (eastern time). I tried ordering it ... Just so you know, we have pre-ordered our iPhone 4S 32GB but having a little trouble opening the order status page, for some ...
BREAKING: CA Ammo Registration Bill Dead, 'Gun Violence Restraining Order' on Governor's Desk - The Truth About Guns
BREAKING: CA Ammo Registration Bill Dead, "Gun Violence Restraining Order" on Governors Desk. by Foghorn , ... BREAKING: CA Ammo Registration Bill Dead, "Gun Violence Restraining Order" on Governors Desk. ... A bill requiring registration of people wanting to buy ammunition (SB53) failed to pass, but the much-dreaded "Gun Violence ... SB 53 is DeLeons ammo registration bill that didnt get passed. Personally I think SB 53 was the worst of the lot in this ...
US Commodity Futures Trading Commission Issues Order Of Temporary Registration As A Swap Execution Facility To Bitcoin Options...
... the CFTC announced the approval of the application of LedgerX LLC for temporary registration as a swap execution facility. ... In order to receive Mondaq News Alerts, users have to complete a separate registration form. This is a personalised service ... United States: US Commodity Futures Trading Commission Issues Order Of Temporary Registration As A Swap Execution Facility To ... My Orders Editorial Guidelines Edit Firm Edit KAH Access LinkedIn API Writing Tips Whats Trending T&C ...
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine Updated COVID-19 Related Orders on Licensure of Out-of-State Physicians and...
Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine Updated COVID-19 Related Orders on Licensure of Out-of-State Physicians and ... The order has been extended through December 31, 2020, or 30 days after the governors order on this policy has expired or the ... The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine (BORIM) recently issued two orders that update prior guidance regarding ... With regard to out-of-state physicians, the BoRIM extended its previous order that allows emergency temporary license ...
CDC Reagent Ordering Site
Coronavirus symptoms: COVID symptoms are likely to come up in this order, finds a study | The Times of India
What studies have repeatedly found out is that there is a common link or an order in which symptoms start to show up in cases ... The identification and order of the symptoms listed below can also help people differentiate the illness from other flu-like ... However, what studies have repeatedly found out is that there is a common link or an order in which symptoms start to show up ... While COVID symptoms can start off in this order for many people, do remember that these are not the only symptoms which demand ...
Joint licensing and registration
Order print publications. *Order online. Recent publications. *Review of children and young peoples mental health services: ... Joint licensing and registration. From 1 April 2014, you can save time by applying for your CQC registration and NHS provider ... Joint licence and registration: Guidance for providers. Joint licence and registration: Guidance for providers PDF , 302.05 KB ... Joint licence and registration: Application form. Joint licence and registration: Application form DOCX , 988.77 KB ...
US Trademark Registration Order - Online Trademark Attorneys
Trademark registration by actual trademark attorneys, to let you know your probability of success. ... Order Our Name & Logo Registration Service. Payment Amount = $799.00 per Trademark & Logo Combination ... Trademark Search and Registration Plus Logo service is defined to include the following: The legal services provided by ... If at anytime the Client should decide to not pursue registration, the $176 that is attributable to the legal fees to file ...
High-risk Drivers | Court-ordered Classes | Legacy Health
Registration. *Pre-registration is mandatory. Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate walk-ins. ... Court-ordered classes by TNTT. High risk drivers class. Home : Health Services & Information : Trauma Nurses Talk Tough - TNTT ... If you cant come for any reason, please cancel or reschedule by logging into your account in the online registration system. ... Payment is required at the time of registration. If you cannot register online, please call (503) 413-4960 for assistance. ...
Child maintenance enforcement - liability orders - Citizens Advice Scotland
Liability orders made by the Child Maintnenace Service (CMS) or Child Support Agency (CSA) to enforce child maintenance ... Registration of the debt. When a liability order has been granted, the CSA or CMS can arrange for the debt to be registered in ... This is called setting aside the order.. An order can be set aside for example, if you received no notice of the original ... What happens when a liability order has been made?. Once a liability order has been granted, the CSA or CMS can take further ...
London Civil Registration Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
Ordering Certificates Online. The General Register Office holds a central copy of all birth, marriage, and death registrations ... Civil Registration Districts. For a list of the historic and current registration districts in London, see UKBMD: Registration ... UKBMD: London Civil Registration District.. Introduction. Civil registration, the government recording of births, marriages, ... Civil Registration Indexes. Indexes to civil registration are available on many websites. However, while these websites have ...
ESA Television - Help
Registration is required for professionals only and can be achieved by completing the registration form. After submitting this ... Ordering by professionals. Ordering and downloading broadcast quality clips is restricted to professionals only. Clips can be ... As the registration for professionals involved agreeing to the Authorisation to use ESA footage, no separate license will be ... After submitting the order the clips will be available for immediate download no matter whether any planned commercial usage is ...
Patagonia joins lawsuit to block Trump's national monuments order |Chain Store Age
TrailBlazer - Department of University Communications - The University of Texas at Arlington
Order final transcript. Order your final transcript in MyMav or through the alternative order form site. ... Spring registration is open; see your adviser now. Make plans to register for spring 2014 term. The schedule of classes and the ... Check the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration website and the MyMav portal for updates on when end-of-term processes ... registration timetable are available on the MyMav portal page.. Check your Student Center in MyMav to see if you need to meet ...
Pay with Purchase Order/Check. If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, you can still complete your registration ... Type of Registration. Conference Only Registration. Conferences & IBO Workshop Registration. Presenting Author Registration (3 ... Registration Information. Due to COVIS-19 and the postponement of the 2020 Purdue Conferences, Registration will open December ... Conference Registration Costs. All registration rates will increase by $150 after the March 29, 2021 Deadline.. ...
Former Khun Sa aide arrested, 20kg of ya ice seized
NEW FCC Small Cell Tower and Zoning Order - Live Webinar | Lorman Education Services
Live Webinar Registration. *. AICP 1.5 including Law 1.5 *This course has been approved by the American Planning Association ... FCC No Moratoria Order. * Bans Anything That Effectively Halts or Suspends the Acceptance, Processing, or Approval of ... Easy Registrations. Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any ... For a printable registration form, please contact Customer Service at 866-352-9539 or [email protected] ...
Freezing Orders - Kazakhstan Kagary Plc v Zhunus - Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration - UK
Court considers correct currency of judgment and issues relating to freezing order UK Litigation, Mediation & Arbitration Clyde ... In order to receive Mondaq News Alerts, users have to complete a separate registration form. This is a personalised service ... My Orders Editorial Guidelines Edit Firm Edit KAH Access LinkedIn API Writing Tips Whats Trending T&C ... Registration. Mondaq Ltd requires you to register and provide information that personally identifies you, including what sort ...
St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
SEC News Digest, February 28, 2012
Orders Cancelling Clearing Agency Registration Pursuant to Section 19(a)(3) of the Exchange Act of 1934, on February 24, 2012, ... The Default Order finds that the allegations in the Order Instituting Proceeding are true, and that Respondents were enjoined ... Securities Act Registrations. The following registration statements have been filed with the SEC under the Securities Act of ... Valdez consented to the issuance of the Order without admitting or denying any of the findings in the Order, except as to the ...
Colón, Panama Genealogy Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
5 1. Writing for Civil Registration *5.1 Ordering Certificates from Panama. *5.2 Ordering Certificates from the U.S. Department ... 1. Writing for Civil Registration[edit , edit source]. Civil registration of births, marriages, and deaths began in 1914. Civil ... Ordering Certificates from the U.S. Department of State[edit , edit source]. *Copy of Panama Canal Birth or Death Certificate ... Ordering Certificates from Panama[edit , edit source]. However, birth, marriage, and death certificates can be requested from ...
2020Model with fractional-order regularization2019LoginLicenses2021FormAmendmentsRegistrantsProcessConfirmationIssuanceCertificatesInvoice2017FeesReceiptAlphabetical orderCentersCancelCOVIDSuspendsLicensureTemporaryCompleteCancellationCardiovascular DiseaseProvisionsSanctionsSearchSuccessfullyParticipantsExpiration dateSystemInstitutionFirearmsContentPhysicianWebsiteRequirementRegistrantProductBirthsRegisterMandatoryControlled substancesServicesArrestCouncilTimeServiceEmergencyLabelsSpecificationsEmail addressCertificateItemsNurseDelphi
- The order has been extended through December 31, 2020, or 30 days after the governor's order on this policy has expired or the state of emergency expires, whichever occurs later. (foleyhoag.com)
- Due to COVIS-19 and the postponement of the 2020 Purdue Conferences, Registration will open December 2020. (purdue.edu)
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and include a thumb drive of the 2020 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the Steak BBQ dinner, all-conference luncheon and a meal card which can be used throughout the conference. (purdue.edu)
Model with fractional-order regularization1
- In this paper, a new variational model with fractional-order regularization term arising in registration of diffusion tensor image(DTI) is presented. (aimsciences.org)
- Graduates are eligible to apply for registration, and registered nurses can start on a salary of more than £24,000 (NHS pay scales 2019/20). (dmu.ac.uk)
- This temporary scheduling order is effective May 3, 2017, until May 3, 2019, unless it is extended for an additional year or a permanent scheduling proceeding is completed. (usdoj.gov)
- These certificates can be ordered from their website (a login is required but it is free to register and search). (familysearch.org)
- Access to the professional area requires registration and a login. (esa.int)
- In order to use this website, a user may be asked to first complete a registration and/or login form. (bchydro.com)
- During registration/login, a user is required to provide contact information (such as a name and email address). (bchydro.com)
- The legislation authorizing the state issuance of license plates also provided for the registration and plating of motorcycles, and issued special licenses and plates to mechanics and chauffeurs. (wikipedia.org)
- All registration rates will increase by $150 after the March 29, 2021 Deadline. (purdue.edu)
- From 1 April 2014, you can save time by applying for your CQC registration and NHS provider licence from Monitor through a single application form. (cqc.org.uk)
- Registration is required for professionals only and can be achieved by completing the registration form . (esa.int)
- If you would like to register by PO, please click on "Download Registration Form" link above and fill out a form for each participant. (constantcontact.com)
- You must open an online account to use the Services on the Site, and you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. (mbsdirect.net)
- Sorry, invalid event registration form. (eventbrite.com)
- Simply complete the online registration form and then send it via email to Nick Jordan . (fremont.gov)
- This General Registration Enrollment Forms Bundle consists of the following forms: Student Registration, Health Information, Emergency Care, Home Language Survey, Criminal Conviction & Juvenile Adjudication Affidavit, Virginia School Entrance Health Form, Military Connected Student, and Request for Student Records. (fcps.edu)
- Return this pre-registration form with your payment to the above address, ATTN: Symposium 2003. (k-state.edu)
- I have drafted the attached document which summarises the changes which are likely to be relevant to psychiatry following the amendments to the Mental Health Order. (rcpsych.ac.uk)
- This notice announces EPA's order for the cancellations, voluntarily requested by the registrants and accepted by the Agency, of the products listed in Table 1 of Unit II. (federalregister.gov)
- This cancellation order follows an August 25, 2010 Federal Register Notice of Receipt of Requests from the registrants listed in Table 2 of Unit II. (federalregister.gov)
- In the August 25, 2010 notice, EPA indicated that it would issue an order implementing the cancellations, unless the Agency received substantive comments within the 180-day comment period that would merit its further review of these requests, or unless the registrants withdrew their requests. (federalregister.gov)
- In this paper we investigate the relevance of intermediate interpolation during the registration process, similarity measure and optimization scheme by means of statistical consistency of the registration results. (spie.org)
- The streamlined process is only for organisations applying as a new service provider for both the registration and licence. (cqc.org.uk)
- If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, you can still complete your registration online by simply clicking 'Pay with a Check or PO' at the end of the registration process. (purdue.edu)
- In all cases, program access information will be sent in an email titled AACC Order Confirmation once the order process is complete. (aacc.org)
- Please protect the child's privacy by instructing them to never provide personal information on this website or any other, or within any software registration process, without your permission. (onthehub.com)
- A UUID is 128 bits long, and requires no central registration process. (ietf.org)
- The unique ability to generate a new UUID without a registration process allows for UUIDs to be one of the URNs with the lowest minting cost. (ietf.org)
- An email has been sent with instructions on how to complete the registration process. (easyclosets.com)
- The subcommittee shall review all relevant previous studies and investigations in a step-by-step process in order to provide advice on the selection, design, scope, prioritization, and adequacy of ATSDR's public health activities for the Oak Ridge Reservation. (cdc.gov)
- in Australia, I've ordered 16gb black 4S… and received a confirmation email - am having similar issue going back in to see order status online though. (phonesreview.co.uk)
- Please enter in an email address to receive an order confirmation email and proceed to the remaining questions. (onlinetrademarkattorneys.com)
- At the order confirmation step, the professional user is requested to tick or untick the checkbox indicating any planned commercial usage for any of the ordered items. (esa.int)
- Upon registration, they will receive a confirmation number for paper submission via Conftool . (purdue.edu)
- Chiu consented to the issuance of the Order without admitting or denying any of the findings in the Order, except that he admitted to the entry of the injunction. (sec.gov)
- Useful information if you need an invoice for your ECFS membership subscription or a copy of your order details. (ecfs.eu)
- H. Han and H. Zhou , A variational problem arising in registration of diffusion tensor image, Acta Mathematica Scientia , 37 (2017), 539-554. (aimsciences.org)
- The DEA has found that the control of 4-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl in schedule I on a temporary basis is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety, and as required by 21 U.S.C. 811(h)(1)(A), a notice of intent to issue a temporary order to schedule 4-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl was published in the Federal Register on March 23, 2017. (usdoj.gov)
- In 2017, Lee Ann Miller, DNP, a cardiology nurse practitioner in the stress lab of the Veterans Affairs Health System in Indiana, began noticing the nuclear stress test orders her department received annually seemed high compared to orders for exercise stress tests, which don't typically involve imaging. (acr.org)
- Conference registration fees may be paid online by credit card. (purdue.edu)
- You may also be prompted for your name and email address to create your online receipt and for us to send you order-related emails. (onthehub.com)
- Potential agenda topics, listed in alphabetical order. (w3.org)
- President Donald J. Trump hosted Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) Alex Azar, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Administrator Seema Verma and many elected officials June 24 to announce a new executive order intending to empower patients by making health care more transparent. (acr.org)
- to voluntarily cancel these product registrations. (federalregister.gov)
- Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue released the following statement after President Trump signed the Executive Order to keep meat and poultry processing facilities open during the COVID-19 national emergency. (foodsafetynews.com)
- Based on the above, the Order suspends Robert Chiu from appearing or practicing before the Commission as an accountant with the right to apply for reinstatement after a period of five years. (sec.gov)
- The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine (BORIM) recently issued two orders that update prior guidance regarding licensure of physicians from outside Massachusetts and telemedicine. (foleyhoag.com)
- On September 10, 2015, the CFTC announced the approval of the application of LedgerX LLC for temporary registration as a swap execution facility. (mondaq.com)
- With regard to out-of-state physicians, the BoRIM extended its previous order that allows emergency temporary license applications for out-of-state physicians. (foleyhoag.com)
- The Government then filed a reply to the Respondent's opposition and included a further letter from the aforementioned official, which again stated that Respondent did not possess a valid state license but had been issued a temporary state registration number in order to allow it to complete its DEA application. (usdoj.gov)
- Temporary scheduling order. (usdoj.gov)
- The Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration is issuing this temporary scheduling order to schedule the synthetic opioid, N-(4-fluorophenyl)-N-(1-phenethylpiperidin-4-yl)isobutyramide (4-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl or para-fluoroisobutyryl fentanyl), and its isomers, esters, ethers, salts and salts of isomers, esters, and ethers, into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act. (usdoj.gov)
- 1\ Though DEA has used the term 'final order' with respect to temporary scheduling orders in the past, this notice adheres to the statutory language of 21 U.S.C. 811 (h), which refers to a 'temporary scheduling order. (usdoj.gov)
- Consequently, the public health pesticide products Start Printed Page 31607 containing resmethrin have been removed from this final cancellation order and will be addressed separately from other resmethrin products. (federalregister.gov)
- Accordingly, EPA hereby issues in this notice a cancellation order granting the requested cancellations. (federalregister.gov)
- Any distribution, sale, or use of the products subject to this cancellation order is permitted only in accordance with the terms of this order, including any existing stocks provisions. (federalregister.gov)
- Although nuclear stress testing is valuable for assessing the cardiac health of veterans and other patients who have moderate-to-high risk factors for cardiovascular disease, judicious ordering of the test - following evidence-based guidelines - is important in avoiding the potential for patient discomfort or harm, along with the hazards implicit in radiation exposure, costs, and unnecessary testing without a commensurate benefit. (acr.org)
- CMS has released additional clarification on the provisions of the final rule regarding the physician order and physician certification of hospital inpatient services. (cms.gov)
- On February 27, 2012, the Commission issued an Order Instituting Administrative Proceedings Pursuant to Rule 102(e) of the Commission's Rules of Practice, Making Findings, and Imposing Remedial Sanctions ("Order") against Robert Chiu. (sec.gov)
- In the development of a COS, participants' ratings of potential outcomes within a Delphi survey depend on the context (order) in which the outcomes are asked, consequently impacting on the final COS. (biomedcentral.com)
- Oh, and here's the real kicker: a gun violence restraining order doesn't have a specified expiration date. (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- The lawsuit was filed by the Second Amendment Foundation, which named California's Department of Justice and Attorney General Xavier Becerra as defendants in its request for an injunction against the agency "for failing and refusing to establish a properly functioning internet-based firearms registration system. (infowars.com)
- Earlier on today we mentioned that the Apple Store UK has now updated its pre-order system , it did say the iPhone 4S would be with you October 14, but is now saying it will be dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks, surely this tells us that Apple in the UK has already sold out with its first batch. (phonesreview.co.uk)
- A nurse practitioner and a Lean Six Sigma expert teamed up to reduce the number of low-value nuclear stress tests ordered in the Veterans Affairs healthcare system. (acr.org)
- This group consisted of all 39 primary care providers (PCPs) in her health system who regularly place nuclear stress test orders. (acr.org)
- LECO Direct is the exclusive online consumables ordering system. (leco.com)
- Two year license plates and a staggered registration system were studied by the committee, but both proposals were rejected. (wikipedia.org)
- Although civil registration was required by law from its institution in 1837, compliance was far from universal during the first few years. (familysearch.org)
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee. (purdue.edu)
- The passage of 1014 is simply a means to more easily confiscate firearms from anyone the state of California deems objectionable, as the bar to obtain such orders is extremely low. (thetruthaboutguns.com)
- Updated content throughout - President Donald J. Trump has by Executive Order placed the American meat industry under the Defense Production Act to prevent meat shortages by keeping meat processing plants open. (foodsafetynews.com)
- Next, the Show Cause Order alleged that '[t]he only DEA registered physician that plans to work at [Respondent] will have very limited hours and contact with' it. (usdoj.gov)
- I ordered a white 16gb iPhone 4s through the apple website on my iPhone 4 at about 4:40am (eastern time). (phonesreview.co.uk)
- I tried ordering it through my apple store app (which was recommended on apple's website) but it crashed. (phonesreview.co.uk)
- If you purchase the program on our website, order processing is immediate. (aacc.org)
- The state of California is being sued for "refusing" to provide a way for gun owners burdened by a new registration requirement to comply with the law, ultimately forcing them to "face becoming criminals because they couldn't do what the law requires. (infowars.com)
- The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court has held that once a judge relieves a sex offender of the requirement to register, a different judge lacks the authority to order the offender to register following a probation violation. (blogspot.com)
- The sentencing judge found that Ventura had demonstrated he did not pose a risk of re-offense or a danger to the public, and relieved him of the registration requirement. (blogspot.com)
- The Court held the Sex Offender Registry Act allows a judge in certain circumstances to relieve a sex offender from the registration requirement, but does not permit a judge to order such registration. (blogspot.com)
- It follows that the second judge may not, as part of the sentence imposed following probation revocation, impose a registration requirement as a condition of the probationary portion of that sentence. (blogspot.com)
- The Supreme Court rejected the state's position that upon a violation of probation the prior order relieving Ventura of the registration requirement was vacated. (blogspot.com)
- 3. Namespace Registration Template Namespace ID: UUID Registration Information: Registration date: 2003-10-01 Declared registrant of the namespace: JTC 1/SC6 (ASN.1 Rapporteur Group) Declaration of syntactic structure: A UUID is an identifier that is unique across both space and time, with respect to the space of all UUIDs. (ietf.org)
- When you place an order through one of Kivuto's sites for a product that is not free, you may need to supply your credit card information. (onthehub.com)
- When ordering a product that is physically delivered, you will need to provide the necessary shipping information (e.g. postal address). (onthehub.com)
- Additionally, information related to the order of a product may be shared with the supplier of that particular product, for warranty and support purposes. (onthehub.com)
- Register your web account to begin ordering from our full range of sample swatches and product brochures. (duluxpowders.com.au)
- Civil registration, the government recording of births, marriages, and deaths, was instituted on 1 July 1837 in England. (familysearch.org)
- The registration of marriages and deaths were better reported than births until the 1850s. (familysearch.org)
- Civil registration of births, marriages, and deaths began in 1914. (familysearch.org)
- The General Register Office holds a central copy of all birth, marriage, and death registrations in England. (familysearch.org)
- Need to register with a PURCHASE ORDER? (constantcontact.com)
- As part of the sentence, the judge ordered him to register as a sex offender. (blogspot.com)
- Thus, the trial court's order requiring Ventura to register as a sex offender was reversed. (blogspot.com)
- Automobile owners in Illinois were first required to register their vehicles with the Secretary of State's office in 1907, paying a one-time registration fee of $2. (wikipedia.org)
- Pre-registration for this meeting is Mandatory via the TPAC 2012 Meeting Registration service. (w3.org)
- The Show Cause Order alleged that on March 15, 2011, Ms. Greta B. Moore submitted on Respondent's behalf, an 'application for a DEA research registration for [s]chedule II controlled substances. (usdoj.gov)
- The Show Cause Order alleged that while Ms. Moore would be the primary person responsible for ordering and storing controlled substances, she 'has no prior experience with handling controlled substances. (usdoj.gov)
- The Show Cause Order then alleged that 'Ms. Moore initially informed DEA investigators that she had experience researching with controlled substances but then admitted this assertion was not true. (usdoj.gov)
- The Order thus alleged that 'DEA must deny [its] application based upon its lack of authority to handle controlled substances in the State of Arkansas. (usdoj.gov)
- Teachers, parents or legal guardians must provide their own information (Personal Information or otherwise), and parents or legal guardians must consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their child's Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this Policy in order for students to participate in our services or acquire our products. (onthehub.com)
- PANAMA CITY (AP) - A German arrest order for two Panamanian lawyers whose firm was at the center of an international tax evasion scandal faces a substantial obstacle: Panama's constitution prohibits the extradition of its citizens. (ap.org)
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Registration has been designed to support a wide range of registered nurses who wish to undertake health visiting and school nursing. (dmu.ac.uk)
- At 4am central time I pre-ordered 16gb through ATT. (phonesreview.co.uk)
- Ordered a white 16GB iPhone 4s through the Apple store at about 9:45am UK time and hope to get it delivered on the 14th. (phonesreview.co.uk)
- The retrospective compensation of head motion is usually addressed by image registration techniques which spatially align the images of the time-series. (spie.org)
- Payment is required at the time of registration. (legacyhealth.org)
- If they choose to use the liability order, they have to act within certain time limits, depending on which enforcement measure they use. (citizensadvice.org.uk)
- If the Child Support Agency (CSA) or the Child Maintenance Service (CMS) arranged maintenance under the 1993, 2003 or 2012 Child Maintenance schemes, and you don't pay, they can go to court to get an order called a liability order . (citizensadvice.org.uk)
- Personally identifiable information may be collected during registration, ordering and billing, during customer service interactions or when you enter a contest. (onthehub.com)
- The supplier supports Trade Assurance - A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery. (alibaba.com)
- Central Registration Number (Indonesian: Nomor Registrasi Pusat, NRP) is used by the Indonesian National Armed Forces as the primary means of service member identification. (wikipedia.org)
- and such other occupations as may be included in the List of Health Manpower Occupations issued for the purposes of this Executive Order by the Director of the Office of Emergency Planning after agreement by the Secretary of Labor and the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare. (ucsb.edu)
- In order to acquire feedback on a specific topic of interest (respirator approval labels), a workshop was held on December 8, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport. (cdc.gov)
- Specifications for high quality second-order microphone are presented, and directions for improving performance are proposed. (aes.org)
- Contact email address: This is the email address for someone at your site who can clarify the order for us if we have questions. (cdc.gov)
- A citation number is required at registration to receive a certificate of completion. (legacyhealth.org)
- All three indexes also include the volume and page number the record can be found, which information can then be used to order a copy of the original certificate. (familysearch.org)
- The Show Cause Order proposed the denial of Respondent's application for a DEA Certificate of Registration as a researcher, on the ground that 'its registration would be inconsistent with the public interest. (usdoj.gov)
- All Items are shipped within days of placing your order. (aaemonline.org)
- Question order did not affect response rates among patients, but fewer professionals responded when clinical items appeared first (difference = 31.3%, 95% confidence interval [CI] = 13.6-48.9%, P = 0.001). (biomedcentral.com)
- An interaction between question order and the percentage of PRO/clinical items rated essential was observed for patients ( P = 0.025) but not professionals ( P = 0.357). (biomedcentral.com)
- A nurse practitioner uses R-SCAN ® as an educational tool to improve nuclear stress test ordering by 27 percent at a VA hospital. (acr.org)
- As the cardiology nurse practitioner who oversees stress test orders, Miller frequently changed these orders to the more appropriate test based upon cardiac risk factors, clinical symptoms derived from a chart review, and evidence-based guidelines. (acr.org)
- Research outside of Delphi surveys and COS development demonstrates that question order can affect response rates and lead to 'context effects', where prior questions determine an item's meaning and influence responses. (biomedcentral.com)
- This study examined the impact of question order within a Delphi survey for a COS for oesophageal cancer surgery. (biomedcentral.com)