Malus: A plant genus in the family ROSACEAE, order Rosales, subclass Rosidae. It is best known as a source of the edible fruit (apple) and is cultivated in temperate climates worldwide.Psidium: A plant genus of the family MYRTACEAE that bears an edible fruit and contains guavin B and quercetin glycosides.Tephritidae: A large family of fruit flies in the order DIPTERA, comprising over 4,500 species in about 100 genera. They have patterned wings and brightly colored bodies and are found predominantly in the tropical latitudes.Pyrus: A plant genus of the family ROSACEAE known for the edible fruit.Citrus: A plant genus of the family RUTACEAE. They bear the familiar citrus fruits including oranges, grapefruit, lemons, and limes. There are many hybrids which makes the nomenclature confusing.Prunus: A plant genus in the family ROSACEAE, order Rosales, subclass Rosidae. It is best known as a source of edible fruits such as apricot, plum, peach, cherry, and almond.Dimethoate: An organothiophosphorus cholinesterase inhibitor that is used as a systemic and contact insecticide.Dactylis: A plant genus of the family POACEAE that contains allergen Dac g I.Captan: One of the phthalimide fungicides.Agriculture: The science, art or practice of cultivating soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.Insect Control: The reduction or regulation of the population of noxious, destructive, or dangerous insects through chemical, biological, or other means.Sapindaceae: The soapberry plant family of the order Sapindales, subclass Rosidae, class Magnoliopsida. Some members contain SAPONINS.Fungicides, Industrial: Chemicals that kill or inhibit the growth of fungi in agricultural applications, on wood, plastics, or other materials, in swimming pools, etc.Phosmet: An organothiophosphorus insecticide that has been used to control pig mange.Litchi: A plant genus of the family SAPINDACEAE that bears sweet fruits. Unusual fatty acids such as cyclopropanoic fatty acids have been identified in the seeds.Carbon Sequestration: Any of several processes for the permanent or long-term artificial or natural capture or removal and storage of carbon dioxide and other forms of carbon, through biological, chemical or physical processes, in a manner that prevents it from being released into the atmosphere.Olea: A plant genus of the family Oleaceae. The olive fruit is the source of olive oil.Annona: A plant genus of the family ANNONACEAE. It has edible fruit and seeds which contain acetogenins and benzoquinazoline and other alkaloids.Eriobotrya: A plant genus of the family ROSACEAE that is the source of an edible fruit. Members contain TRITERPENES.Dodecanol: A saturated 12-carbon fatty alcohol obtained from coconut oil fatty acids. It has a floral odor and is used in detergents, lubricating oils, and pharmaceuticals. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 5th ed)Azinphosmethyl: An organothiophosphorus cholinesterase inhibitor. It has been used as an acaricide and as an insecticide.Weevils: BEETLES in the family Curculionidae and the largest family in the order COLEOPTERA. They have a markedly convex shape and many are considered pests.Germ Cells, Plant: The reproductive cells of plants.Mineral Oil: A mixture of liquid hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum. It is used as laxative, lubricant, ointment base, and emollient.Persea: A plant genus in the LAURACEAE family. The tree, Persea americana Mill., is known for the Avocado fruit, the food of commerce.Hemiptera: A large order of insects characterized by having the mouth parts adapted to piercing or sucking. It is comprised of four suborders: HETEROPTERA, Auchenorrhyncha, Sternorrhyncha, and Coleorrhyncha.Plant Diseases: Diseases of plants.Pest Control, Biological: Use of naturally-occuring or genetically-engineered organisms to reduce or eliminate populations of pests.DioxolanesAcari: A large, subclass of arachnids comprising the MITES and TICKS, including parasites of plants, animals, and humans, as well as several important disease vectors.Population Density: Number of individuals in a population relative to space.Pinus: A plant genus in the family PINACEAE, order Pinales, class Pinopsida, division Coniferophyta. They are evergreen trees mainly in temperate climates.Fruit: The fleshy or dry ripened ovary of a plant, enclosing the seed or seeds.Ascomycota: A phylum of fungi which have cross-walls or septa in the mycelium. The perfect state is characterized by the formation of a saclike cell (ascus) containing ascospores. Most pathogenic fungi with a known perfect state belong to this phylum.Drug Resistance, Multiple, Fungal: The ability of fungi to resist or to become tolerant to several structurally and functionally distinct drugs simultaneously. This resistance phenotype may be attributed to multiple gene mutations.Crops, Agricultural: Cultivated plants or agricultural produce such as grain, vegetables, or fruit. (From American Heritage Dictionary, 1982)Hymenoptera: An extensive order of highly specialized insects including bees, wasps, and ants.Soil: The unconsolidated mineral or organic matter on the surface of the earth that serves as a natural medium for the growth of land plants.Dibenzazepines: Compounds with two BENZENE rings fused to AZEPINES.Actinidia: A plant species of the family ACTINIDIACEAE, order Theales.Decanoates: Salts and esters of the 10-carbon monocarboxylic acid-decanoic acid.Moths: Insects of the suborder Heterocera of the order LEPIDOPTERA.Rosales: An order of the ANGIOSPERMS, subclass Rosidae. Its members include some of the most known ornamental and edible plants of temperate zones including roses, apples, cherries, and peaches.Agricultural Irrigation: The routing of water to open or closed areas where it is used for agricultural purposes.Population Dynamics: The pattern of any process, or the interrelationship of phenomena, which affects growth or change within a population.Insecticides: Pesticides designed to control insects that are harmful to man. The insects may be directly harmful, as those acting as disease vectors, or indirectly harmful, as destroyers of crops, food products, or textile fabrics.Mangifera: A plant genus of the family ANACARDIACEAE best known for the edible fruit.Nasal Provocation Tests: Application of allergens to the nasal mucosa. Interpretation includes observation of nasal symptoms, rhinoscopy, and rhinomanometry. Nasal provocation tests are used in the diagnosis of nasal hypersensitivity, including RHINITIS, ALLERGIC, SEASONAL.Verticillium: A mitosporic fungal genus commonly isolated from soil. Some species are the cause of wilt diseases in many different plants.Aphids: A family (Aphididae) of small insects, in the suborder Sternorrhyncha, that suck the juices of plants. Important genera include Schizaphis and Myzus. The latter is known to carry more than 100 virus diseases between plants.Phytoplasma: A genus of minute bacteria in the family ACHOLEPLASMATACEAE that inhabit phloem sieve elements of infected PLANTS and cause symptoms such as yellowing, phyllody, and witches' brooms. Organisms lack a CELL WALL and thus are similar to MYCOPLASMA in animals. They are transmitted by over 100 species of INSECTS especially leafhoppers, planthoppers, and PSYLLIDS.Seasons: Divisions of the year according to some regularly recurrent phenomena usually astronomical or climatic. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Tetrathionic Acid: A sulfuric acid dimer, formed by disulfide linkage. This compound has been used to prolong coagulation time and as an antidote in cyanide poisoning.Trees: Woody, usually tall, perennial higher plants (Angiosperms, Gymnosperms, and some Pterophyta) having usually a main stem and numerous branches.WashingtonSoil Microbiology: The presence of bacteria, viruses, and fungi in the soil. This term is not restricted to pathogenic organisms.Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Lepidoptera: A large order of insects comprising the butterflies and moths.Host-Parasite Interactions: The relationship between an invertebrate and another organism (the host), one of which lives at the expense of the other. Traditionally excluded from definition of parasites are pathogenic BACTERIA; FUNGI; VIRUSES; and PLANTS; though they may live parasitically.Biodiversity: The variety of all native living organisms and their various forms and interrelationships.Pollen: The fertilizing element of plants that contains the male GAMETOPHYTES.Wasps: Any of numerous winged hymenopterous insects of social as well as solitary habits and having formidable stings.Fungi: A kingdom of eukaryotic, heterotrophic organisms that live parasitically as saprobes, including MUSHROOMS; YEASTS; smuts, molds, etc. They reproduce either sexually or asexually, and have life cycles that range from simple to complex. Filamentous fungi, commonly known as molds, refer to those that grow as multicellular colonies.Tropical Climate: A climate which is typical of equatorial and tropical regions, i.e., one with continually high temperatures with considerable precipitation, at least during part of the year. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Flowers: The reproductive organs of plants.BrazilConservation of Natural Resources: The protection, preservation, restoration, and rational use of all resources in the total environment.Anti-Allergic Agents: Agents that are used to treat allergic reactions. Most of these drugs act by preventing the release of inflammatory mediators or inhibiting the actions of released mediators on their target cells. (From AMA Drug Evaluations Annual, 1994, p475)Streptomycin: An antibiotic produced by the soil actinomycete Streptomyces griseus. It acts by inhibiting the initiation and elongation processes during protein synthesis.Spores, Fungal: Reproductive bodies produced by fungi.Larva: Wormlike or grublike stage, following the egg in the life cycle of insects, worms, and other metamorphosing animals.Seeds: The encapsulated embryos of flowering plants. They are used as is or for animal feed because of the high content of concentrated nutrients like starches, proteins, and fats. Rapeseed, cottonseed, and sunflower seed are also produced for the oils (fats) they yield.Reproduction: The total process by which organisms produce offspring. (Stedman, 25th ed)Plant Leaves: Expanded structures, usually green, of vascular plants, characteristically consisting of a bladelike expansion attached to a stem, and functioning as the principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration. (American Heritage Dictionary, 2d ed)Carbon: A nonmetallic element with atomic symbol C, atomic number 6, and atomic weight [12.0096; 12.0116]. It may occur as several different allotropes including DIAMOND; CHARCOAL; and GRAPHITE; and as SOOT from incompletely burned fuel.Species Specificity: The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.Sequence Analysis, DNA: A multistage process that includes cloning, physical mapping, subcloning, determination of the DNA SEQUENCE, and information analysis.RNA, Ribosomal, 16S: Constituent of 30S subunit prokaryotic ribosomes containing 1600 nucleotides and 21 proteins. 16S rRNA is involved in initiation of polypeptide synthesis.Spain: Parliamentary democracy located between France on the northeast and Portugual on the west and bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.TriazolesDNA, Fungal: Deoxyribonucleic acid that makes up the genetic material of fungi.Nitriles: Organic compounds containing the -CN radical. The concept is distinguished from CYANIDES, which denotes inorganic salts of HYDROGEN CYANIDE.Biomass: Total mass of all the organisms of a given type and/or in a given area. (From Concise Dictionary of Biology, 1990) It includes the yield of vegetative mass produced from any given crop.China: A country spanning from central Asia to the Pacific Ocean.Phylogeny: The relationships of groups of organisms as reflected by their genetic makeup.Microsatellite Repeats: A variety of simple repeat sequences that are distributed throughout the GENOME. They are characterized by a short repeat unit of 2-8 basepairs that is repeated up to 100 times. They are also known as short tandem repeats (STRs).Polymerase Chain Reaction: In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.
Orchard. The Orchard was an unproductive area of fruit trees when Harold and Vita arrived. The unplanned layout was ... occupying the corner of the orchard nearest the moat, was the earliest house on the site. Edward I is reputed to have stayed ... The Orchard is the setting for two structures planned by Nigel and commissioned in memory of his father, the boathouse and the ... Orchard; H - Rose Garden; I - South Cottage and Cottage Garden; J - Moat Walk and Azaleas; K - Nuttery; L - Herb Garden; M - ...
The Flowering Orchards (also the Orchards in Blossom) are among the first groups of work completed after Van Gogh's arrival in ... The Pink Orchard also Orchard with Blossoming Apricot Trees, March 1888. Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam ... Early the following year he painted another smaller group of orchards, including View of Arles, Flowering Orchards. Van ... Orchard in Blossom, Bordered by Cypresses, April 1888. Kröller-Müller Museum, Otterlo, Netherlands ...
Orchards. Fruit orchards are sometimes considered to be plantations. Arable crops. These include tobacco, sugarcane ... Selected individuals grown in seed orchards are a good source for seeds to develop adequate planting material. ...
Orchard establishment. Mean annual temperatures in areas under cultivation are over 14 °C and rainfall varies from 200 mm ...
In the southern reaches of the region Alto Pass and Bald Knob Cross are located near the orchards. The large Crab Orchard lake ... http://www.southernmostillinois.com/attract_sub.php?sID=1 Winery and Orchards of Southern Illinois ...
"Orchard 47". Orchard. Retrieved 5 March 2016. "Voices: Rhea Anastas". Gallery 400. Retrieved 5 March 2016. Anastas, Rhea. The ... She was also one of the founding members of Orchard, an experimental artist-run gallery in the Lower East Side in New York. ... Orchard, 2005-2008, Co-founder, organizer of various exhibitions and programs. Language is the social dress in Josephine Pryde ...
Mowat C, Cole A, Windsor A, Ahmad T, Arnott I, Driscoll R, Mitton S, Orchard T, Rutter M, Younge L, Lees C, Ho GT, Satsangi J, ... Bloom S; Cole; Windsor; Ahmad; Arnott; Driscoll; Mitton; Orchard; Rutter; Younge; Lees; Ho; Satsangi; Bloom; IBD Section of the ...
Orchard. ISBN 978-0-531-30017-6. Erlbruch, Wolf (1999). Nachts. Wuppertal: Peter Hammer Verlag. ISBN 978-3-87294-834-2. ...
An area of land planted with fruit or nut trees is an orchard. A small wooded area, usually with no undergrowth, is called a ... "Orchard". Dictionary.com. Retrieved 2012-08-30. "Grove". Dictionary.com. Retrieved 2012-08-30. "Copse". Dictionary.com. ...
Orchard. Random House Publishing Group. 2004. ISBN 9780375758546. Sundown, Yellow Moon. Random House. 2007. ISBN 9780375507229 ...
1] Orchard, p.xxx Orchard, p.xxxiii Orchard, p. xxxvi Shokarev, p. 471 Pinkerton, p. 744 Shokarev, p. 472. ... Bussow, Conrad; Orchard, George Edward (introduction, translation) (1994). The Disturbed State of the Russian Realm. McGill- ... Orchard). Persson obtained the manuscript of Bussow's The Disturbed State of the Russian Realm (the first, 1614, version) and ...
Orchard. ISBN 978-1408319543. Moloney, Eileen; Meiklejohn, Maise (illustrator) (1946). The Mermaid of Zennor. Edmund Ward. CS1 ...
It was given its current name and reclassified in the genus Persoonia by botanist Tony Orchard in 1984. The genus was reviewed ... Orchard, Anthony E. (1983). "The Tasmanian species of Persoonia Smith (Proteaceae)". Brunonia. 6 (2): 217-40. doi:10.1071/ ... "Persoonia muelleri (P.Parm.) Orchard". Flora of Australia Online. Department of the Environment and Heritage, Australian ... "Persoonia muelleri (P.Parm.) Orchard". Australian Plant Name Index (APNI), IBIS database. Centre for Plant Biodiversity ...
It now a designed suite of 'rooms': Fishpond; Waterfall; Wetland; Orchard; Beach; Vegetable parterre garden; Urn Garden; ...
Haertel Jr., Larry (23 Apr 2015). "Industry Profile - Al Goldstein". Orchard. Perez, Sarah (31 Mar 2015). "Online Lender Avant ...
Orchard,. 2010. 7567-89949-4. Donnie G: Don Gorilla (liner notes). Sheek Louch. Def Jam,. 2010. 7567-89949-4. Red (liner notes ...
According to the Babylonian Talmud, he entered the "Orchard" (pardes) of esoteric knowledge, and could not bear the experience. ...
Orchard Cook. Democratic-Republican. 1804. Re-elected. Orchard Cook (DR) 55.9%. Mark L. Hill (F) 44.1%. ...
Mueller-Wohlfahrt, Hans-Wilhelm; Haensel, Lutz; Mithoefer, Kai; Ekstrand, Jan; English, Bryan; McNally, Steven; Orchard, John; ...
Typically, the fruit is pale green to yellow when ripe, with sweet white (or, more rarely, pink or red) flesh, and a very thick albedo (rind pith). It is a large citrus fruit, 15-25 centimetres (5.9-9.8 in) in diameter, usually weighing 1-2 kilograms (2.2-4.4 lb). Leaf petioles are distinctly winged. The fruit tastes like a sweet, mild grapefruit (believed to be a hybrid of Citrus maxima and the orange), although the typical pomelo is much larger than the grapefruit, and also has a much thicker rind. The pomelo has none, or very little, of the common grapefruit's bitterness, but the enveloping membranous material around the segments is bitter, considered inedible, and thus is usually discarded. Sometimes, the peel is used to make marmalade, may be candied, or dipped in chocolate. In Brazil, the thick skin is often used for making a sweet conserve, while the spongy pith of the rind is discarded. In Sri Lanka, it is often eaten as a dessert, either raw or sprinkled with sugar. Occasionally, ...
Important works of this period include Munstead Wood, Tigbourne Court, Orchards and Goddards in Surrey, Deanery Garden and ...
... orchard grass, and other species, depending on region. Hay may also include legumes, such as alfalfa (lucerne) and clovers (red ...
Orchard oriole. Icterus spurius. Hooded oriole. Icterus cucullatus. (A) Yellow-tailed oriole. Icterus mesomelas. (A) ...
"DVD Orchard. Archived from the original on December 5, 2008. Retrieved July 2, 2008.. ...
Orchard Beach. Baychester Avenue,. Shore Road,. City Island Road. *Summer seasonal service (Memorial Day to Labor Day only). ... Summer Weekend Service to Orchard Beach was discontinued in Summer 2016. The last run of that service was in Summer 2015. ...
Orchard grass (Dactylis glomerata) is a common perennial grass that is frequently found in woodland edges, rough grassland, ... Recently, high levels of PPO activity have been reported in orchard grass ; however, to date, no endogenous substrates have ... In the UK and continental Europe, orchard grass, together with other native species, including fescues, occupies around 30% of ... Extraction, structural characterisation and evaluation of hydroxycinnamate esters of orchard grass (Dactylis glomerata) as ...
For A. obliqua, a 8.7-ha mango orchard was used, with its central point located at 14°41′7′′N, 92°16′54′′W, also at 21 m above ... Ataulfo) orchards located in the outskirts of Tapachula, Mexico. This area has a tropical climate with average annual rainfall ... Trees were approximately 8 m tall in both orchards.. Seven-day-old flies were released in the morning at the central point of ... This tendency was also seen in the survival of both males and females in the cages that were placed in the orchard. This ...
orchard grass pollen extract 20,000 UNT/mL Injectable Suspension. PSN. 32. 897504. orchard grass pollen extract 20000 UNT/ML ...
97 Orchard. 453 Views Program ID:. 294308-1. Category:. Public Affairs Event. Format:. Speech. Location:. New York, New York, ... 97 Orchard. 2010-07-05T09:14:49-04:00https://images.c-span.org/Files/5d3/294308-m.jpgJane Ziegelman, director of the culinary ...
... is a ten partner practice which provides primary care services to approximately 18,500 under a ... Services are provided from Orchard Medical Practice, Stockwell Gate, Mansfield, NG18 5GG. ...
The Summer Palace, one of the grandes dames of Singapore Cantonese restaurants, shows no sign of slowing down. The service remains smoothly choreographed, every
Sign up for email alerts on Orchard House Care Home. Your email address *. ...
Find groups in Port Orchard, Washington about Community Organizations and meet people in your local community who share your ... Community Organizations groups in Port Orchard Heres a look at some Community Organizations groups near Port Orchard. Join ...
Arrives orchard-fresh, ripe and ready to eat and tied with a tasteful gift ribbon! This tasteful gift is always appreciated as ...
... indulgent orchard-fresh fruit gift basket makes a truly tasteful gift. ... Home grown, hand-picked and hand-packed in the Pacific Northwest, this 24-piece, indulgent orchard-fresh fruit gift basket ... the handcrafted real wicker gift basket is filled with the orchards best including Comice, Bosc, Green DAnjou and Red DAnjou ...
Onteora Orchard is an independent breeder of Miniature Dexter Cattle and Sphynx, Rex, and Bengal Cats located in Asheville, ... Onteora Orchard is a small homestead nestled within the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. For over two decades, ... The orchard now contains numerous varieties of apple trees, and a sampling of cherry, pear, fig, blueberry, gooseberry, ...
The most extensive orchards in the United States are apple and orange orchards, although citrus orchards are more commonly ... "Orchards Live - About Us". orchardslive.org.uk. PTES Traditional Orchard Survey UK BAP Home Orchard Society Pennsylvania tree ... An orchard is an intentional planting of trees or shrubs that is maintained for food production. Orchards comprise fruit- or ... The Orchard Link organisation provides advice on how to manage and restore the county of Devons orchards, as well as ...
... Available data for this site SUMMARY OF ALL AVAILABLE DATA. Location map. ...
Welcome. I sell German Glass Glitter, Glass Glittered Items,Wire Display Trees,Wire Items, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Ornaments,Feather Trees, H
Elderly Care about OSJCT Orchard Meadows including contact details, care specialisms and how to pay for care. ...
NOBLE55 Old Orchard Center, SkokieTEL. (847) 676-22301. THE GOOD LIFEBy Tony Bennett (Pocket Books $25)Filled with stories of ...
Professor Clive Orchard - Regulation of cardiac-contraction coupling ... Chase, A & Orchard, C, 2011, Ca efflux via the sarcolemmal Ca ATPase occurs only in the t-tubules of rat ventricular myocytes ... Orchard, C, Brette, F, Chase, A & Fowler, M, 2011, Role of the t-tubules in the response of cardiac ventricular myocytes to ... University home , Physiology and Pharmacology , People , Professor Clive Orchard Browse/search for people Professor Clive ...
The Orchard Network cohort is a two year program designed to give students practical ministry experience through ONWARD at The ... Orchard Network while getting an M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership from Wheaton College. ... The Orchard Network Scholarship. The Orchard Network Residents, interns and ministry leaders that are accepted into the M.A. in ... Visit The Orchard Network for more details on tuition and aid.. Frequently Asked Questions. Start Your Application Today. *Sign ...
Download the app and start listening to The Orchard Keeper today - Free with a 30 day Trial! Keep your audiobook forever, even ... I liked Orchard Keeper. I really did. It was superior in most ways to most writing out there, but it just didnt hold up ... If you love McCarthy, dont skip the Orchard Keeper, just dont expect it to blow you down, dry you out, and blow you away ... the Orchard Keeper rates only three.. The great thing about reading this first McCarthy is you can see the germs of all of ...
... jazz review by Eyal Hareuveni, published on January 9, 2013. Find thousands ... Phantom Orchard Orchestra CD/LP/Track Review Eyal Hareuveni Tzadik United States Ikue Mori Dna Zeena Parkins Sara Parkins ... Phantom Orchard began as an experimental duo comprised of two innovative figures from the experimental New York downtown scene ... Phantom Orchard was, therefore, expanded into an all-female Orchestra of seven experimental musicians, including violinist Sara ...
I think we can all agree that whenever a wedding pro ties the knot, the bar is set a tad bit higher. We brace ourselves for something _extra_ beautiful to unfold, and thats precisely what happened wh...
Plucking fresh fruit from your own orchard can be a delicious way to add beauty and taste to your home landscape. The best time ...
He played at representative level for Wales, and at club level for Keighley, as a wing, i.e. number 2 or 5. Len Orchard won a ... Leonard "Len" Orchard (birth registered April→June 1912) born in Newport, was a Welsh professional rugby league footballer who ... Orchard, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108-114. ISBN 978 ...
Stefan Sobkowiak is converting a 12-acre commercial orchard into a diverse, self-sustaining food forest. A new film aims to ... Transforming a conventional orchard into a fruit forest. Stefan Sobkowiak is converting a 12-acre commercial orchard into a ... And hes been working for the last 20 years to convert a 12 acre conventional commercial orchard into Miracle Farms, a largely ...
Crab Orchard Photography Group Bring your camera and dress for the outdoors (weather permitting) The Crab Orchard Photography ... Follow Crab Orchard on Facebook. Follow Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest ... September 21, 2019 - The Friends of Crab Orchard Refuge will be hosting the annual Public Use Lands Day at the Prairie Creek ... Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge brings you more than watchable wildlife, its good for the economy. ...
201820172020Crab OrcharCherry OrchardNorth AmericaSingapore2019SearchTrees in the orchardApplesFruitsTenement MuseumConventionalPort OrchardPear orchardParkInsecticideMeadowSkokieEnter the orchardOrganicVrboBeneficialsPermacultureUrban orchardAppleAcreageAcreFamilyRowsPersimmonAdenosinePestMainSpraysPartnershipRoadSuccessfullyAcresCommunityHabitatPracticeHistoricFruit treesDetailsOrchestraResidentsService
- Orchard participants will then be with the company from January 16, 2017 to August 25, 2017. (macrumors.com)
- Orchard, T. (2017). (uwo.ca)
- orchardgateway wins Orchard Road's Best Dressed Building Contest 2017. (yahoo.com)
- Visitors to Orchard Road have voted orchardgateway the winner of Orchard Road's Best Dressed Building Contest 2017, the Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA) announced on Friday (15 December). (yahoo.com)
- The contest, which ran from 17 November to 3 December, is one of several events organised by ORBA for their "A Great Street 2017" event, which also includes the Orchard Road Christmas Light-up , Great Christmas Village and the Christmas Eve Countdown Concert. (yahoo.com)
- I 2020 har vi 10 feriehus du kan velge blant i nærheten av Pine Orchard. (vrbo.com)
- Dewey, S. & Orchard, T. (2020). (uwo.ca)
- Quince Orchard Dental Care's main goal was to cater to 10,000 patients by 2020. (prweb.com)
- Dr. Rouhanian, owner of Quince Orchard Dental Care, and his experienced team set out to help 10,000 people be on the road to great health by 2020. (prweb.com)
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge brings you more than watchable wildlife, it's good for the economy. (fws.gov)
- Follow Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge on Facebook to keep up to date on the latest events and wildlife sightings on the refuge. (fws.gov)
- Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge needs YOU - your talents, your enthusiasm and some of your time! (fws.gov)
- Center Stage will plant a grove of ornamental cherry trees in Baltimore's Herring Run Park in celebration of its next production, Anton Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard. (baltimoresun.com)
- Lopakhin's speech at the end of Act III, recounting the sale of the cherry orchard, is the most important example of indirect action in the play: although the audience does not see the sale, the entire play revolves around this unseen action. (gradesaver.com)
- Works such as The Cherry Orchard , which cannot be subjected to the traditional standards of classification, have helped build new modern literary traditions through their innovation in genre. (gradesaver.com)
- The cherry orchard symbolizes the old social order, the aristocratic home, and its destruction symbolizes change. (gradesaver.com)
- What with the Liberation, The Cherry Orchard deals with independence in a very concrete way: shortly before the beginning of the play, much of Russia's population was not free. (gradesaver.com)
- Cherry Orchard proved to be easy pickings for Malahide United as the Fingal club continued their rich vein of form with a second successive five-goal showing last Friday night. (independent.ie)
- A Cherry Orchard attack was broken up by Rob Duggan who looked up quickly before playing a wonderful ball through for Craven to latch onto. (independent.ie)
- The strapping centre-forward took a touch before placing the ball low to the left of the sprawling Cherry Orchard keeper - 2-0 to Malahide after just 11 minutes. (independent.ie)
- Cherry Orchard looked a beaten team, however, and failed to trouble the home defence and a miserable day at the office was capped late on with the concession of a fifth goal as Cillian Timmins found the back of the net to seal an excellent victory for his side. (independent.ie)
- it is company policy that cast members of The Cherry Orchard will not come out after the performance to sign autographs or take photos. (peopleslight.org)
- After five years living abroad, Lyubov Andreyevna Ranevskaya returns home to her ancestral estate, which contains the family's beloved cherry orchard, as it is in danger of being auctioned to pay the delinquent mortgage. (peopleslight.org)
- Lopakhin, a now wealthy merchant whose lineage had worked as serfs on the estate, tries to convince Ranevskaya to cut down the cherry orchard and build rental villas to pay off the mortgage, but neither she nor her brother Gaev can fathom such exploitation of their cherished homeland. (peopleslight.org)
- The cherry orchard is ultimately sold at auction and the family prepares to leave. (peopleslight.org)
- Stayed for 2 nights in Orchard Hotel Singapore for our short trip prior to our honeymoon adventure in Maldives. (millenniumhotels.com)
- Steps from Orchard Road shopping belt, Regent Singapore - A Four Seasons Hotel features award-winning dining and a gym. (timeout.com)
- Been to Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Orchard Singapore? (tripadvisor.co.uk)
- Bring your camera and dress for the outdoors (weather permitting) The Crab Orchard Photography Group meets on the third Wednesday of each month (except January 2019) from 8 to 11am. (fws.gov)
- September 21, 2019 - The Friends of Crab Orchard Refuge will be hosting the annual Public Use Lands Day at the Prairie Creek Recreation Area. (fws.gov)
- New saplings: the new trees in the community orchard at Barnard Castle, planted in 2019. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- 2019 saw the completion of a project to replace the former garden at Barnard Castle with an orchard and wildflower meadow more in keeping with the setting at the base of this dramatic 12th century castle. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- The trees in the orchard are full of fruit, but the cheeky raven wants to pinch it. (haba.de)
- All of the trees in the orchard were started here by Kalayada, who does much of the budding and grafting herself. (cuesa.org)
- As the days grow shorter, and the cooler fall weather slowly takes the place of summer, the leaves on the hundreds of persimmon trees in the orchard turn buttery yellow. (sacbee.com)
- ARS researchers have devised new, more efficient pheromone lures to bring codling moths-major pests of apples, pears and walnuts-to traps that allow this orchard pest to be monitored and controlled. (usda.gov)
- Should I Attempt to Grow Apples in the Home Orchard? (osu.edu)
- But apples might not be quite as English as you might imagine … Read on to learn about the history of this iconic fruit and how we look after some of the glorious orchards in our care. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- The array of fruit in the orchards here includes apples and pears which were originally donated by the Worshipful Company of Fruiterers. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- Buying the orchard was the realization of our dream: an opportunity to commune with nature, grow apples organically to an established client base, and fulfil our destiny. (mcgill.ca)
- The first session was on chemical thinning how to thin the overabundance of the small developing apples by spraying the orchard with thinning chemicals. (mcgill.ca)
- A home apple orchard can conveniently provide tasty, fresh fruits for family consumption. (osu.edu)
- And the ridiculous part was that I was hauling out to the orchard 200 gallons of toxic liquid that would allow me to produce the most healthful of fruits! (mcgill.ca)
- While the fruit stand is open year around and sells a variety of fruits and vegetables, Otow Orchard specializes in persimmons: Hachiya, Fuyu, Maru, Hyakume, Vodka, Chocolate and hoshigaki. (sacbee.com)
- Eventually, the orchard backers would like to add avocados and stone fruits in the park and surrounding areas, though any expansions would need additional city approvals. (santacruzsentinel.com)
- Both conventional and meadow orchards provide a suitable habitat for many animal species that live in a cultured landscape. (wikipedia.org)
- And he's been working for the last 20 years to convert a 12 acre conventional commercial orchard into Miracle Farms , a largely self-sustaining permaculture food forest that uses little to no external fertilizer, and encourages a broad diversity of plants, insects and soil life to maintain its health and produce its bounty. (treehugger.com)
- In 2005, she began researching the correlation between the increased incidence of NHL impacting farmers, and the paralleled increase in the use of organochlorines and organophosphates on conventional orchards in northern Michigan. (kickstarter.com)
- I was entirely unaware of the disease and pest pressure in an orchard setting and definitely inexperienced in the ways of conventional apple growing. (mcgill.ca)
- This year we will be planting between 25 t0 50 more, including berries and nut trees on the site of an old pear orchard off Greenwood Avenue in the east end. (torontolife.com)
- The city of Santa Cruz has approved a grass-roots project to plant a community orchard in Riverside Gardens Park, a site once part of the historic Barson family pear orchard. (santacruzsentinel.com)
- Fruita, Utah part of Capitol Reef National Park has Mormon pioneer orchards maintained by the United States National Park Service. (wikipedia.org)
- Reconnect with nature as park rangers and volunteers provide interactive programs about Crab Orchard NWR. (fws.gov)
- Orchard Park Post-Acute Rehab Nationally Recognized as 'Best Nursing Home. (prweb.com)
- Orchard Park Post-Acute Rehab Nationally Recognized as 'Best Nursing Home' with 5-Star Rating by U.S. News and World Report and BestNursingHomes.com. (prweb.com)
- Orchard Park Post-Acute Rehab Center is a facility providing exemplary nursing services, social services, long-term and end-of-life care, and rehabilitation. (prweb.com)
- Using data from CMS, the federal agency that sets and enforces standards for nursing homes, U.S. News and World Report and BestNursingHomes.com both award Orchard Park Rehab with "Best Nursing Home" status. (prweb.com)
- Orchard Park Post-Acute Center is a skilled facility located in Orem, Utah. (prweb.com)
- Rated 'five-stars' by Medicare and 'best nursing home' by U.S. News and World Report, Orchard Park recently received the Daily Herald's 'Best of Utah County 2014' award in both nursing home and rehabilitation facility categories. (prweb.com)
- The mission of Orchard Park is to provide the highest quality care in a comfortable and loving environment. (prweb.com)
- Orchard have proved difficult to beat this term, with only high-flying Bluebell and Bangor Celtic turning them over to date, and they travelled to Gannon Park high on confidence, having lost just once on the road all season. (independent.ie)
- FARMINGTON - Orchard Park Rehab and Living Center in Farmington recently received North Country Associates' safety award. (sunjournal.com)
- 49 Central Park Avenue in beautiful Old Orchard Beach offers a relaxing large home for a family vacation. (homeaway.com)
- A family medicine doctor, her MDVIP-affiliated practice is open to patients, including medicare and commercially insured, in Orchard Park and the surrounding area. (wellness.com)
- Services Jennifer Ruh offers family practice services in Orchard Park, NY. (wellness.com)
- Jennifer Ruh in Orchard Park, NY may treat physical symptoms, prescribe medications, diagnose conditions and much more. (wellness.com)
- Please call Jennifer M. Ruh, MD at (716) 508-4040 to schedule an appointment in Orchard Park, NY or to get more information. (wellness.com)
- Book a hotel in Orchard Park online and save money. (maplandia.com)
- Orchard Park hotels: low rates, no booking fees, no cancellation fees. (maplandia.com)
- Maplandia.com in partnership with Booking.com offers highly competitive rates for all types of hotels in Orchard Park, from affordable family hotels to the most luxurious ones. (maplandia.com)
- See the overview of Orchard Park hotels in the following section. (maplandia.com)
- We have put together also a carefully selected list of recommended hotels in Orchard Park, only hotels with the highest level of guest satisfaction are included. (maplandia.com)
- Luxury hotels (including 5 star hotels and 4 star hotels) and cheap Orchard Park hotels (with best discount rates and up-to-date hotel deals ) are both available in separate lists. (maplandia.com)
- Orchard Park hotel deals include also long stay accommodation Orchard Park offers. (maplandia.com)
- Take advantage of our exclusive offers and long stay discounts for selected Orchard Park hotels' suites. (maplandia.com)
- Unbiased Orchard Park hotel reviews written by real guests and many hotel photos are provided to help you make your booking decision. (maplandia.com)
- Orchard Park is located in Erie County, New York, United States. (maplandia.com)
- List of all hotels in Orchard Park . (maplandia.com)
- By default, Orchard Park hotels are sorted by class: the most luxurious hotels in Orchard Park are listed first. (maplandia.com)
- There are separate sections devoted to Orchard Park luxury hotels and Orchard Park cheap hotels . (maplandia.com)
- Actually, Ben Nobleman Park is not the first orchard, the residents of Oakvale Avenue planted 15 five years ago of which about 10 survived and gave fruit for the last two years. (torontolife.com)
- Dr. Michael Sansano Jr, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Orchard Park, NY. (healthgrades.com)
- Streuobstwiese, or a meadow orchard, is a traditional landscape in the temperate, maritime climate of continental Western Europe. (wikipedia.org)
- In recent years, ecologists have successfully lobbied for state subsidies to valuable habitats, biodiversity and natural landscapes, which are also used to preserve old meadow orchards. (wikipedia.org)
- In addition, these new pesticides were not as harsh on beneficials, allowing more predators and parasitoids to enter the orchard and give the grower a hand in pest management. (psu.edu)
- With its origins in the petrochemical industry, where hazardous organics require special treatment, Oxygen Orchard has transferred the tenets of organic chemistry and biophysics to a platform where human health and disease can and should be studied through the prism of oxygen bioavailability and utilization. (redorbit.com)
- In early 1996, we bought Log Cabin Orchard with a dream firmly entrenched in our minds a dream of owning our own acreage where we could grow our own healthful organic produce and maybe, just maybe, grow it for others who also want organic food. (mcgill.ca)
- Renowned organic tree fruit grower and author Michael Phillips recommends a "holistic" spray regimen (now sold as our Holistic Orchard Spray Kit ) to help prevent disease and enhance both tree & fruit growth. (fedcoseeds.com)
- Another chemical which is certified for organic orchards is copper sulfate. (motherearthnews.com)
- De beste stedene for en lang eller kort ferie i nærheten av Pine Orchard finner du på Vrbo. (vrbo.com)
- Vrbo Norge har et stort utvalg av ferieboliger nær flotte steder i Pine Orchard. (vrbo.com)
- Men det finnes mange andre severdigheter rundt i Pine Orchard på Vrbo Norge hvor du kan finne et sted å overnatte. (vrbo.com)
- Vrbo Norge har 8 Hus i Pine Orchard. (vrbo.com)
- The Union Street Urban Orchard , which opened last weekend as part of the London Festival of Architecture , hosts workshops and discussions on urban agriculture for locals and visitors. (dezeen.com)
- During the London Festival of Architecture and beyond, the site of 100 Union Street in SE1 will be transformed into an urban orchard and community garden. (dezeen.com)
- North America's largest urban orchard opened right in the heart of Vancouver today, on a site once occupied by a gas station. (huffingtonpost.ca)
- The most extensive orchards in the United States are apple and orange orchards, although citrus orchards are more commonly called groves. (wikipedia.org)
- The most extensive apple orchard area is in eastern Washington state, with a lesser but significant apple orchard area in most of Upstate New York. (wikipedia.org)
- In Canada, apple and other fruit orchards are widespread on the Niagara Peninsula, south of Lake Ontario. (wikipedia.org)
- New Zealand, China, Argentina and Chile also have extensive apple orchards. (wikipedia.org)
- Modern commercial apple orchards are often "high-density" (above 150 trees per acre) and in extreme cases have up to 9000 trees per acre. (wikipedia.org)
- Apple orchard owners in Rougemont, Que. (cbc.ca)
- Thieves made off with 140 young apple trees from Jeannot Alix's orchard in Rougemont, Que. (cbc.ca)
- Orchard-scale trials are under way to find out whether combining the pear ester-pheromone lures with acetic acid can effectively be used to monitor apple leafrollers, which are important secondary pests. (usda.gov)
- A well-established and maintained apple orchard also enhances the appearance of the home landscape as specimen, border, espaliered or trellised plants, while producing food for the family. (osu.edu)
- When selecting apple cultivars for a home apple orchard, one must consider fruit size, taste, color, bloom period, ripening season, disease resistance and pollen compatibility, all of which are important factors. (osu.edu)
- Disease-resistant apple cultivars suggested for home orchards in Ohio are summarized in Table 1, which also gives their cultural characteristics. (osu.edu)
- Table 1: Apple-Scab Resistant Cultivars Suggested for Home Orchards in Ohio. (osu.edu)
- An apple orchard, trees heavy with fruit, might be seen as a quintessentially English image. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- Read about some of these orchards here - and, next time you crunch into your favourite apple variety, don't forget their fascinating history! (english-heritage.org.uk)
- In fact the Queen Mother herself planted one apple type, called 'Jupiter', in the orchard. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- In the past couple of days, several Apple employees have begun tweeting about the Orchard, a new program created by Apple to find upcoming marketing talent. (macrumors.com)
- On its jobs page , Apple explains that the Orchard will be made up of 10 participants. (macrumors.com)
- Participants of the Orchard will also go through a set curriculum, receive mentoring from Apple employees and work on Apple projects. (macrumors.com)
- Apple has pulled the webpage describing the Orchard program, but the job listings remain available. (macrumors.com)
- The Cupertino company has also created an Orchard page ('http://www.apple.com/the-orchard/') on its website teasing the program. (macrumors.com)
- In this activity, we will apply knowledge about pests and beneficial insects and tree stress to make an IPM decision for an apple orchard. (psu.edu)
- K&J Orchards has a long fruit season that begins with the first cherry harvest in spring and culminates in pear and apple harvests in autumn. (cuesa.org)
- We replanted the original orchard plot from 1752 in our historic community with 36 different apple trees from that time period. (scoutorama.com)
- After purchasing the orchard but prior to taking possession (you ll notice I said 'after purchasing' the orchard), I attended a day-long apple seminar at a local agricultural college. (mcgill.ca)
- At this point I bitterly regretted not having taken the apple course prior to purchasing the orchard. (mcgill.ca)
- For example, trees with cedar apple rust or brown rot issues may need additional sprays for effective management, though the Holistic Orchard Spray Kit contains quantities for 5-6 spray dates only, assuming ~7 mature trees on standard rootstock. (fedcoseeds.com)
- Riverside Community Orchard will start small, with grapes on a newly constructed arbor, a Meyer lemon tree, and 10 pear and apple trees along the San Lorenzo Boulevard park's southern fence. (santacruzsentinel.com)
- Stefan Sobkowiak is converting a 12-acre commercial orchard into a diverse, self-sustaining food forest. (treehugger.com)
- Sponsor an acre and we'll recognize your generosity on our website as well as with a bronze memorial placard placed within the orchard. (kickstarter.com)
- Before purchasing the Eastern Ontario orchard, our horticultural background consisted of maintaining a half-acre subdivision lot. (mcgill.ca)
- The Rose Orchard office/R&D complex is on an 18-acre site totaling 315,000 square feet. (globest.com)
- Chief Constable Shaun Sawyer said: "Our thoughts are with the family of Thomas Orchard at this difficult time. (bbc.com)
- Lyman Orchards, which is family owned and operated, was established in 1741 and the historic orchards are now in their 9th generation of operation. (courant.com)
- Lyman Orchards has the distinction of being the 12th oldest family owned business in the entire country. (courant.com)
- Most people driving on busy Douglas Boulevard in Granite Bay may not realize that just one street away from the restaurants, coffee shops and fancy subdivisions is a century-old family farm and orchard. (sacbee.com)
- When we reached Bob, he was wearing a straw hat and work boots, mowing between the orchard rows with a walk-behind round Gravely mower, made by Studebaker, vintage 1965. (newstimes.com)
- The orchard is planted in rows with individual clone ramets planted in groups of three unrelated ramets to promote outcrossing. (www.csiro.au)
- High-density trellis orchards let companies use automated platforms between rows, and in the future robotic picking machines could be used as well. (thepacker.com)
- The UK Biodiversity Partnership lists traditional orchards and a priority UK Biodiversity Action Plan habitat. (wikipedia.org)
- ONWARD Partnership from The Orchard Network on Vimeo . (wheaton.edu)
- Make time for Michelin-star dining at Jiang-Nan Chun before heading out to explore the shopping haven at Orchard Road. (fourseasons.com)
- Thomas Orchard, 32, collapsed in a cell at Heavitree Road Police Station, Exeter, after his arrest in 2012 and died in hospital. (bbc.com)
- Several other malls along Orchard Road also received awards such as Most Innovative Display, Best Display of Lights & Music and Most Traditional Display. (yahoo.com)
- On March 23, 2009, a citizen's group collected 18 soil samples from the former Orchard Hills Golf course, located at 3650 North Green Bay Road, in Waukegan, IL. (cdc.gov)
- The subject property is located at 700 Quince Orchard Road and adjacent to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) campus. (gaithersburgmd.gov)
- The property is accessible from an entrance on Quince Orchard Road and Firstfield Road. (gaithersburgmd.gov)
- The new surface parking lot will be located south of the office building, which is adjacent to Quince Orchard Road. (gaithersburgmd.gov)
- The approval included the rezoning of four properties located at 700 Quince Orchard Road, 1 Bank Street, 5 Bank Street and 14 Firstfield Road to the MXD (Mixed Use Development) Zone and established a new Sketch Plan. (gaithersburgmd.gov)
- In fact, the only hint of the orchard until you come upon the farm is a small hand-painted sign on Barton Road with a faded red arrow pointing down Eureka Road. (sacbee.com)
- Here's a brief, but interesting, article by Laura Orchard wherein she found herself tapping (successfully) for a tense moment during a dream. (emofree.com)
- In the 19th and early 20th centuries, Streuobstwiesen were a kind of a rural community orchard that were intended for productive cultivation of stone fruit. (wikipedia.org)
- The 'Orchard Link' organisation provides advice on how to manage and restore the county of Devon's orchards, as well as enabling the local community to use the local orchard produce. (wikipedia.org)
- Quince Orchard Dental Care takes pride in being able to improve the oral health of everyone in our community by providing quality dental care services from experienced professionals. (prweb.com)
- Community orchards are a growing trend. (santacruzsentinel.com)
- Orchard Medical Practice is a ten partner practice which provides primary care services to approximately 18,500 under a Personal Medical Services (PMS) contract. (cqc.org.uk)
- Quince Orchard Dental Care is a complete health practice, which means they consider your overall health in everything they do. (prweb.com)
- Compulsory tours usually make me as sour as a Gus's pickle (still in business up the street at 85 Orchard), but since I love historic homes-those cunning kitchen appliances! (villagevoice.com)
- Indeed, many English Heritage properties have orchards, historic or contemporary, and our expert team of gardeners and landscape experts work hard to care for them. (english-heritage.org.uk)
- A fruit garden is generally synonymous with an orchard, although it is set on a smaller non-commercial scale and may emphasize berry shrubs in preference to fruit trees. (wikipedia.org)
- A notable example is the hoopoe that nests in tree hollows of old fruit trees and, in the absence of alternative nesting sites, is threatened in many parts of Europe because of the destruction of old orchards. (wikipedia.org)
- For a detailed discussion of these ingredients and how they work together to serve your fruit trees, see Phillips' book The Holistic Orchard . (fedcoseeds.com)
- The organizers of the new orchard are inviting the public to break ground with them by planting fruit trees on Sunday, Feb. 15. (santacruzsentinel.com)
- Reducing the amount of disease your fruit trees are exposed to can also be accomplished by removing diseased wood, leaves and fruit from the orchard. (motherearthnews.com)
- Phantom Orchard was, therefore, expanded into an all-female Orchestra of seven experimental musicians, including violinist Sara Parkins violin " data-original-title="" title=""> Sara Parkins and cellist Maggie Parkins " data-original-title="" title=""> Maggie Parkins , and the Jean Felix Mailloux " data-original-title="" title=""> Jean Felix Mailloux duo that is also one-half of Spunk " data-original-title="" title=""> Spunk singer Maja S.K. Ratkje " data-original-title="" title=""> Maja S.K. Ratkje and French hornist Hild Sophie Tafjord. (allaboutjazz.com)
- The seven musicians of Phantom Orchard Orchestra offer a rare, exotic mystery tour. (allaboutjazz.com)
- The Orchard Network Residents, interns and ministry leaders that are accepted into the M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership, or enroll as a special student with the intention of becoming degree-seeking students, receive a reduction in tuition. (wheaton.edu)
- These services are offered for residents and businesses in Orchard, NE. (voip-info.org)