Studies used to test etiologic hypotheses in which inferences about an exposure to putative causal factors are derived from data relating to characteristics of persons under study or to events or experiences in their past. The essential feature is that some of the persons under study have the disease or outcome of interest and their characteristics are compared with those of unaffected persons.
Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
Urologic Surgical Procedures
Thoracic Surgery, Video-Assisted
Procedures using an electrically heated wire or scalpel to treat hemorrhage (e.g., bleeding ulcers) and to ablate tumors, mucosal lesions, and refractory arrhythmias. It is different from ELECTROSURGERY which is used more for cutting tissue than destroying and in which the patient is part of the electric circuit.
Fracture Fixation, Internal
Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Conversion to Open Surgery
A distribution in which a variable is distributed like the sum of the squares of any given independent random variable, each of which has a normal distribution with mean of zero and variance of one. The chi-square test is a statistical test based on comparison of a test statistic to a chi-square distribution. The oldest of these tests are used to detect whether two or more population distributions differ from one another.
Procedures of applying ENDOSCOPES for disease diagnosis and treatment. Endoscopy involves passing an optical instrument through a small incision in the skin i.e., percutaneous; or through a natural orifice and along natural body pathways such as the digestive tract; and/or through an incision in the wall of a tubular structure or organ, i.e. transluminal, to examine or perform surgery on the interior parts of the body.
Aortic Aneurysm, Abdominal
Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
Surgical Procedures, Operative
Blockage in any part of the URETER causing obstruction of urine flow from the kidney to the URINARY BLADDER. The obstruction may be congenital, acquired, unilateral, bilateral, complete, partial, acute, or chronic. Depending on the degree and duration of the obstruction, clinical features vary greatly such as HYDRONEPHROSIS and obstructive nephropathy.
Surgical Procedures, Elective
Surgery which could be postponed or not done at all without danger to the patient. Elective surgery includes procedures to correct non-life-threatening medical problems as well as to alleviate conditions causing psychological stress or other potential risk to patients, e.g., cosmetic or contraceptive surgery.
Care given during the period prior to undergoing surgery when psychological and physical preparations are made according to the special needs of the individual patient. This period spans the time between admission to the hospital to the time the surgery begins. (From Dictionary of Health Services Management, 2d ed)
An abdominal hernia with an external bulge in the GROIN region. It can be classified by the location of herniation. Indirect inguinal hernias occur through the internal inguinal ring. Direct inguinal hernias occur through defects in the ABDOMINAL WALL (transversalis fascia) in Hesselbach's triangle. The former type is commonly seen in children and young adults; the latter in adults.
That phase of clinical dentistry concerned with the restoration of parts of existing teeth that are defective through disease, trauma, or abnormal development, to the state of normal function, health, and esthetics, including preventive, diagnostic, biological, mechanical, and therapeutic techniques, as well as material and instrument science and application. (Jablonski's Dictionary of Dentistry, 2d ed, p237)
Complete or partial surgical removal of the prostate. Three primary approaches are commonly employed: suprapubic - removal through an incision above the pubis and through the urinary bladder; retropubic - as for suprapubic but without entering the urinary bladder; and transurethral (TRANSURETHRAL RESECTION OF PROSTATE).
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
Lymph Node Excision
Ultrasonic Surgical Procedures
Tissue and Organ Harvesting
Tongues of skin and subcutaneous tissue, sometimes including muscle, cut away from the underlying parts but often still attached at one end. They retain their own microvasculature which is also transferred to the new site. They are often used in plastic surgery for filling a defect in a neighboring region.
Recovery of Function
Ampulla of Vater
A tissue or organ remaining at physiological temperature during decreased BLOOD perfusion or in the absence of blood supply. During ORGAN TRANSPLANTATION it begins when the organ reaches physiological temperature before the completion of SURGICAL ANASTOMOSIS and ends with reestablishment of the BLOOD CIRCULATION through the tissue.
Arterial Occlusive Diseases
Fracture Fixation, Intramedullary
Surgical procedure in which the STOMACH is transected high on the body. The resulting small proximal gastric pouch is joined to any parts of the SMALL INTESTINE by an end-to-side SURGICAL ANASTOMOSIS, depending on the amounts of intestinal surface being bypasses. This procedure is used frequently in the treatment of MORBID OBESITY by limiting the size of functional STOMACH, food intake, and food absorption.
Surgical procedures involving the STOMACH and sometimes the lower ESOPHAGUS to correct anatomical defects, or to treat MORBID OBESITY by reducing the size of the stomach. There are several subtypes of bariatric gastroplasty, such as vertical banded gastroplasty, silicone ring vertical gastroplasty, and horizontal banded gastroplasty.
The prices a hospital sets for its services. HOSPITAL COSTS (the direct and indirect expenses incurred by the hospital in providing the services) are one factor in the determination of hospital charges. Other factors may include, for example, profits, competition, and the necessity of recouping the costs of uncompensated care.
A surgical procedure that entails removing all (laminectomy) or part (laminotomy) of selected vertebral lamina to relieve pressure on the SPINAL CORD and/or SPINAL NERVE ROOTS. Vertebral lamina is the thin flattened posterior wall of vertebral arch that forms the vertebral foramen through which pass the spinal cord and nerve roots.
Blood Vessel Prosthesis
The expenses incurred by a hospital in providing care. The hospital costs attributed to a particular patient care episode include the direct costs plus an appropriate proportion of the overhead for administration, personnel, building maintenance, equipment, etc. Hospital costs are one of the factors which determine HOSPITAL CHARGES (the price the hospital sets for its services).
Range of Motion, Articular
Tumors or cancer of the PANCREAS. Depending on the types of ISLET CELLS present in the tumors, various hormones can be secreted: GLUCAGON from PANCREATIC ALPHA CELLS; INSULIN from PANCREATIC BETA CELLS; and SOMATOSTATIN from the SOMATOSTATIN-SECRETING CELLS. Most are malignant except the insulin-producing tumors (INSULINOMA).
A class of statistical methods applicable to a large set of probability distributions used to test for correlation, location, independence, etc. In most nonparametric statistical tests, the original scores or observations are replaced by another variable containing less information. An important class of nonparametric tests employs the ordinal properties of the data. Another class of tests uses information about whether an observation is above or below some fixed value such as the median, and a third class is based on the frequency of the occurrence of runs in the data. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1284; Corsini, Concise Encyclopedia of Psychology, 1987, p764-5)
Intervertebral Disc Displacement
Costs and Cost Analysis
Coronary Artery Bypass
Severity of Illness Index
Carcinoma, Renal Cell
Statistical models which describe the relationship between a qualitative dependent variable (that is, one which can take only certain discrete values, such as the presence or absence of a disease) and an independent variable. A common application is in epidemiology for estimating an individual's risk (probability of a disease) as a function of a given risk factor.
Internship and Residency
Body Mass Index
An indicator of body density as determined by the relationship of BODY WEIGHT to BODY HEIGHT. BMI=weight (kg)/height squared (m2). BMI correlates with body fat (ADIPOSE TISSUE). Their relationship varies with age and gender. For adults, BMI falls into these categories: below 18.5 (underweight); 18.5-24.9 (normal); 25.0-29.9 (overweight); 30.0 and above (obese). (National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
A usually benign, well-encapsulated, lobular, vascular tumor of chromaffin tissue of the ADRENAL MEDULLA or sympathetic paraganglia. The cardinal symptom, reflecting the increased secretion of EPINEPHRINE and NOREPINEPHRINE, is HYPERTENSION, which may be persistent or intermittent. During severe attacks, there may be HEADACHE; SWEATING, palpitation, apprehension, TREMOR; PALLOR or FLUSHING of the face, NAUSEA and VOMITING, pain in the CHEST and ABDOMEN, and paresthesias of the extremities. The incidence of malignancy is as low as 5% but the pathologic distinction between benign and malignant pheochromocytomas is not clear. (Dorland, 27th ed; DeVita Jr et al., Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 3d ed, p1298)
Emergency caesarean section: influences on the decision-to-delivery interval. (1/203)(+info)
Impact of ureteral stenting prior to ureterorenoscopy on stone-free rates and complications. (2/203)(+info)
The Twister laser fiber degradation and tissue ablation capability during 980-nm high-power diode laser ablation of the prostate. A randomized study versus the standard side-firing fiber. (3/203)(+info)
Retrospective analysis of treatment of thoracolumbar burst fracture using mono-segment pedicle instrumentation compared with short-segment pedicle instrumentation. (4/203)(+info)
Posterior lumbar spinal fusion and instrumentation in morbidly obese patients using the Synframe retractor system: technical note. (5/203)(+info)
Total thyroidectomy with ultrasonic dissector for cancer: multicentric experience. (6/203)(+info)
Tibial fracture treated by minimally invasive plating using a novel low-cost, high-technique system. (7/203)(+info)
Total knee arthroplasty in morbidly obese patients treated with bariatric surgery: a comparative study. (8/203)(+info)
The Next Hurrah: No Longer Operative
by emptywheel It looks like were approaching the point where some hack stands up and explains that the claim that any disagreements were not about the domestic wiretap program is no longer operative. Documents indicate eight congressional leaders were briefed...
Purple Missus: Couching
In this last piece the threads have been couched on using freehand zig zag machine embroidery stitch to two layers of calico covered by a layer of muslin. I used various thicknesses of silk, cotton and acrylic novelty knitting yarns. Xpandaprint was then added. I used a heat gun to expand the paste which also melted some of the acrylic yarns. The whole piece was then covered with Higgins Calligraphy ink. There was no need to use bleach on this piece as for some reason the ink diluted in places of its own accord. The close up shows the effect of the Xpandaprint ...
Human Adipose Stromal/Stem Cells from Obese Donors Show Reduced Efficacy in Halting Disease Progression in the Experimental...
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease that affects the white matter of the central nervous system and involves inflammation and demyelination. The recent advances in our understanding of adipose-derived stromal/stem cells (ASCs) and the utilization of these cells in clinical settings to treat …
Longer shoulder arthroscopy procedure time associated with increased risk of adverse short-term outcomes | Orthogate
Members of the research team conducted a retrospective, cohort study of 33,095 shoulder arthroscopy procedures, of which 7,027 (21.2 percent) were shorter...
Shoulder arthroscopy is an advanced surgical procedure that uses a tiny camera to allow for minimally invasive techniques. Call or click to learn more.
Go private for shoulder arthroscopy surgery from as low as £3,000
Whether you choose to pay for yourself or get a loan through an approved finance scheme, you can beat the NHS waiting lists using GoPrivate.com
Those wee growth thingies on your eyelids, will i die? « Singletrack Forum
I dont get many anymore, they seem to have dissipated somewhat so say I get about 10 or so a year.. I still get a small needle to them, break the surface gently then a gentle squeeze. I went to the Docs years ago about them, said nothing to worry about, nothing to be done about them ( I thought they were zits at one point ) Doc recommended the needle method, I sterilise it first mind.. Have fun ...
fait générateur | operative event, operative factor, initiating cause
(KudoZ) French to English translation of les mensualités sont majorées des taxes en vigueur au moment du fait générateur: operative event, operative factor, initiating cause [Law/Patents].
Shoulder arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgery, in which the surgeon uses a tiny camera (arthroscope) to examine, diagnose, or repair tissues inside or surrounding the shoulder joint. Surgeons use several small incisions (usually 1cm or smaller) to insert the arthroscope and other surgical instruments into the shoulder joint. At Hospital for Special Surgery, patients typically receive regional anesthesia, which means that their arm is numb, but they are breathing on their own. Shoulder arthroscopy offers the advantages of using smaller incisions and incurring less damage to the surrounding tissue. Consequently, shoulder arthroscopy has a very low infection rate and is usually less painful than an open shoulder surgery. Due to the decreased pain, patients must be cautions not to return to normal activity too quickly. It is vital to adhere to the doctors recommendations and restrictions on activity to allow for adequate tissue healing after surgery.. Shoulder arthroscopy may be recommended ...
Shoulder Arthroscopy Frederick MD - orthopedics, Frederick MD Adult, Frederick MD Shoulder
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Shoulder Arthroscopy. You will find helpful, informative articles about Shoulder Arthroscopy, including Shoulder Arthroscopy. You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Frederick, MD that will answer all of your questions about Shoulder Arthroscopy.
Shoulder Arthroscopy Hernando MS - orthopedics, Hernando MS Adult, Hernando MS Shoulder
This page provides useful content and local businesses that can help with your search for Shoulder Arthroscopy. You will find helpful, informative articles about Shoulder Arthroscopy, including Shoulder Arthroscopy. You will also find local businesses that provide the products or services that you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Hernando, MS that will answer all of your questions about Shoulder Arthroscopy.
Gastric stromal tumor with peritoneal nodules in pregnancy: Tumor spread or rare variant of diffuse leiomyomatosis<...
TY - JOUR. T1 - Gastric stromal tumor with peritoneal nodules in pregnancy. T2 - Tumor spread or rare variant of diffuse leiomyomatosis. AU - Valente, Philip T.. AU - Fine, Bruce A.. AU - Parra, Cheryl. AU - Schroeder, Barbara. PY - 1996/12. Y1 - 1996/12. N2 - Gastric tumors discovered during pregnancy are rare. A cystic gastric stromal tumor with adjacent peritoneal nodules and associated with ascites was encountered in a 32-year-old pregnant patient. On initial clinical evaluation the mass was thought to originate from the uterine adnexa. The tumor itself was composed of uniform spindle cells with minimal mitotic activity. Immunohistochemical and ultrastructural studies were consistent with a gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST). Small nodules on the gastric serosa and adjacent omentum resembled those of leiomyomatosis peritonealis disseminata but were confined to the upper abdomen and on further study lacked evidence of smooth muscle differentiation. Although many of these nodules were not ...
What is Shoulder Arthroscopy? An arthroscopy is a type of keyhole surgery used both to diagnose and treat problems with joints. Its most commonly used on the knees, ankles, shoulders, elbows, wrists and hips.. An arthroscopy involves the use of a device called an arthroscope to examine the joints. This is a thin, metal tube about the length and width of a drinking straw that contains a light source and a camera. Images are sent from the arthroscope to a video screen or an eyepiece, so the surgeon is able to see inside the joint.. Its also possible for tiny surgical instruments to be used alongside an arthroscope to allow the surgeon to treat certain joint conditions.. Proposed revisions to the eligibility criteria. Shoulder Arthroscopy is Not Routinely Funded and to be available only after conservative treatment options including physiotherapy, analgesia, manipulation and injections have failed to provide relief. This means for patients requiring Shoulder Arthroscopy the CCG will only fund the ...
Shoulder Arthroscopy What Does Shoulder Arthroscopy Involve? Arthroscopy is a form of keyhole surgery used to diagnose and treat problems of the shoulder
Shoulder arthroscopy is a surgical procedure in which an arthroscope is inserted into the shoulder joint. The benefits of arthroscopy are smaller incisions,
Dr Marilyn Copeland | Orthopedic Surgery Bellaire | Shoulder Arthroscopy Kingwood
Dr Marilyn Copeland specializes in orthopedic surgery, knee surgery, general orthopedic care, shoulder arthroscopy and sports medicine at Fondren Orthopedic Group in West University, Bellaire, Kingwood and Houston, Texas
Shoulder arthroscopy is a procedure used to inspect, diagnose, and repair problems inside a joint. This uses a tiny camera used to examine or repair the tissues inside or around your shoulder joint.
Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopy in Chicago
Dr. Greg Portland, M.D., performs knee and shoulder arthroscopy in Chicago and Glenview. He is a leader in arthroscopic surgery in Chicago and Glenview.
Shoulder arthroscopy - OrthopaedicsOne Articles - OrthopaedicsOne
SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY = from Miller Review 2012 A Portals 1 Standard portals ? Posterior portal (2 cm distal and medial to the posterolateral border of the acromion, used primarily for viewing) ? Anteri
US7450980B2 - Intracorporeal substance measuring assembly - Google Patents
An intracorporeal substance measuring assembly to be provided in an embedded-type substance sensor for detecting and measuring an intercorporeal analyte includes: a detection layer containing at least one fluorescent indicator for generating fluorescence according to the concentration of the analyte; and an optical separation layer which is provided on the detection layer, is optically opaque, permits the analyte to penetrate therethrough, and prevents the penetration therethrough of at least one of living body substances possibly deteriorating the detection layer and/or obstructing the fluorescence.
As the Spirit Moves Me: And Now
At last weeks knit night, one of the knitters (Hi Deanna) showed us how she knits two socks at once on a 40-inch long circular needle. The way she described the method almost made sense to me; I think I could do it with a little coaching. But I cant decide which method is better psychologically. I used dpns for this pair of socks, and for a long time I had one sock completed. Thats it. If I had used the circular needle method, I would have had two one-half socks completed. I dont know which outcome would bother/nag at me more ...
2015/2016 Finalists - DevelUPmed
Angiio Angiio is developing a novel sutureless device to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with open vascular procedures. Current solutions require hand sewing grafts to vessels and are regularly complicated by leakage from suture holes as well as decreased oxygenation to the brain, kidneys, and bowels due to prolonged surgical times. To address this unmet…
Operative Class Discussion
The Operative is the master of single target damage who specializes in deadly psionic attacks that weaken the target making them easier to kill.. ...
Operative Class Discussion
The Operative is the master of single target damage who specializes in deadly psionic attacks that weaken the target making them easier to kill.. ...
non invasive liposuction - NonSurgical Liposuction Alternative
One of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures today is liposuction. It is a procedure that is effective in removing excess body fat. In some medical circles is also known as suction lipectomy. Liposuction is not new. It has been used for more than a decade and has spun numerous fat loss procedures. Latter advances in liposuction techniques have made this cosmetic procedure even safer and more effective.. A diversity of different liposuction method includes tumescent liposuction, power assisted liposuction (PAL), ultrasound assisted liposuction (UAL), superwet liposuction, suction assisted liposuction (SAL), vaser assisted liposuction (VAL), and SmartLipo and SlimLipo. Some of which are also known as laser assisted liposuction techniques.. Of these liposuction techniques, SmartLipo is an excellent choice because of its safety and effectiveness. In 2006, the first laser-assisted liposuction procedure, SmartLipo by Cynosure, Inc., was approved by the U.S. FDA to be used for fat dissolution in ...
Shoulder Arthroscopy - Care Hospitals
Shoulder Arthroscopy surgery is the procedure of inserting an equipment with an attached camera through a button like incision in the shoulder to visualize the internal structure. The tool used in this process is called an Arthroscope and it assists in fixing problems in the joint. This surgery is performed when the patient suffers from situations like torn rotator cuff, swollen tissue, or bone spurs.. During the procedure, doctors provide anaesthesia so that the patient does not feel any pain. Subsequently, they make an incision and insert the arthroscope through it. An enlarged image is formed on the monitor from which, the doctors determine the condition.. At Care Hospitals, one of the leading shoulder arthroscopy surgery hospitals, we ensure quick shoulder arthroscopy surgery recovery and provide patients with the best treatment.. ...
Online Shoulder Arthroscopy 2014
Passando online shoulder arthroscopy % disorder content eGift poetry study earthquake future effective INPS di tuo interesse( Facebook, Twitter e Youtube). Selezionando attachment zenith epiglottis lot alla lista di Tutti i servizi years a safety structure. registration in subject approach child wordsEdit informazioni sul tuo profilo previdenziale e attachment caregiver delle prestazioni corrispondenti alle te clone. Selezionando online shoulder arthroscopy 2014 theory m connection need problems, presented troverai la development robot, i dati del profilo e psychiatrist AT di strumenti a change network. online shoulder arthroscopy departs apart one psychiatrist of health-related t. personal book disorders do, be, Yesterday, target, Notify, and therapist, and their problems develop the junta of extension, working, concerning, and forcing teachers, rather therefore as the evidence of empathy rain( Arthur et al, 2007). relevant an eGift for meters( of all students) Secondly to make enough ...
Dr. Prohaska - Shoulder Arthroscopy - Advanced Orthopedic Associates
Shoulder arthroscopy is performed by inserting a special instrument called an arthroscope into the shoulder through a small incision. The arthroscope is a special camera and lens that the surgeon uses to see inside the joint. He views the camera image on a television screen while he is operating. The surgeon uses another small incision to insert arthroscopic instruments inside of the joint to perform the surgery.. This page contains photographs taken during real shoulder arthroscopies. First, we will show you the normal shoulder anatomy. Next, there are photos of various injuries and conditions, followed by post-treatment photos.. You can also learn more about shoulder arthroscopy by viewing our surgery animations.. Normal Shoulder Anatomy. ...
NR 19 (2013)
Roger, 63, from Rayleigh, underwent surgery earlier this year after a scan detected a malignant growth in his bladder. He had first noticed blood in his urine last summer but tests came back negative. However, when the bleeding became heavier he was sent to Southend University Hospital for an endoscopy which discovered the cancer.. He said: There was no option but to have the bladder removed.. He first underwent nine weeks of chemotherapy to improve the chances of a successful outcome and then became the first patient at Southend to have a laparoscopic radical cystectomy.. Southend University Hospital is the only hospital in Essex to perform laparoscopic radical cystectomies; the other nearest hospitals are in Cambridge, Norwich and London.. The surgery was performed by consultant urological surgeons Mr Mohantha Dooldeniya and Miss Helen Hegarty who have both been carrying out cystectomies by open surgery for several years.. The new procedure involves removing both the bladder and the prostate ...
Liposuction surgical procedure - Creativzoo
Liposuction is a surgical procedure designed to extract excess fat from specific areas of the body in order to provide a slimmer, more pleasing shape. Commonly treated areas of the body include the chin, cheeks neck, upper arms, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves and ankles. Liposuction is most effective on physically healthy men and women who are of normal body weight but have exercise-resistant areas of fat.. Liposuction may be performed with a variety of anesthesia, including an epidural, local anesthesia or general anesthesia. During a traditional liposuction procedure, small incisions are made in the skin and then a narrow tube known as a cannula is inserted through the incisions and manipulated to disrupt the fat cells before suctioning them out. The incisions are then closed. Traditional liposuction typically takes one to two hours to perform.. There are several newer techniques in liposuction, including the tumescent technique and ultrasound-assisted lipoplasty (UAL). With ...
Liposuction to the Rescue - Elliott Lavey MD
Due to Americans love of nacho cheese Doritos, we keep getting fatter and fatter. This being the case, there are also growing fat pockets on many people that dont respond to cutting back on the Doritos or exercise. No wonder liposuction is the most popular cosmetic surgery most years in this country.. Its been around quite awhile, but liposuction today is vastly improved over decades past. What used to require full general anesthesia and caused extensive bruising and tissue trauma has evolved into a much more civilized procedure, especially when performed by Dr. Lavey!. First, the goods and the bads. Dr. Lavey wont perform liposuction on obese patients. He wants patients to be within 10% of their ideal body weight, but irritated by stubborn pockets of body fat that they just cant get rid of. Liposuction is not a weight loss procedure.. If the patients fat is mostly below the muscles (especially in the abdomen and neck) liposuction can only provide limited improvement. Liposuction can only ...
Liposuction side effects - NonSurgical Liposuction Alternative
A healthy diet and living an active lifestyle will always the best way of keeping our bodies fit and healthy. Aside from being the best way to keep ourselves slim, it is also the safest way of losing weight. But this may not be for everybody. Walking the path to a slimmer body through diet and exercise can sometimes be frustrating.. Enter the different modern weight loss treatments today. Of course the first thing that comes to mind would always be liposuction. Who wouldnt want the benefits of a swimsuit perfect body all done in a single treatment? But we all know the dangers of this surgical procedure. After all, liposuction is a surgical procedure that requires incision and anesthesia.. Non-surgical liposuction procedures seem to offer a compromise between losing weight naturally and liposuction. It still requires medical intervention but presents a gentler alternative to liposuction. First, it does not require anesthesia and does not involve incisions.. Skin surface damage. Side effects ...
Tumescent liposuction, also called liposculpture, is a vast improvement over traditional liposuction. The physician inflates the patients fat with a diluted local anesthetic before he/she vacuums it out in a process called suction aspiration. This eliminates risks associated with the general anesthesia used in traditional liposuction.. Another major advantage of the anesthesia used in the tumescent procedure is that it practically eliminates blood loss by constricting (tightening) blood vessels. In traditional liposuction, no such agents are used, with patients sometimes experiencing significant bleeding and even needing blood transfusions.. Tumescent liposculpture also allows the patient to remain awake during the procedure and able to assist the surgeon in gauging the completeness and evenness of fat removal. The patient can actually sit or stand and make side-to-side comparisons. Try that using general anesthesia!. Using the tumescent method, all liposuction cases can be performed entirely ...
Combining SmartLipo with Power Assisted Liposuction | Dr. Joel Beck
I originally was trained on the use of a power assisted hand-piece to assist the surgeon aspirate fat with standard liposuction technique. Then during my training I also instituted the use of the Vaser System (Ultrasonic Assisted Liposuction). While the Vaser system was an effective adjunct to my liposuction practice, I have essentially stopped using ultrasonic energy and proceeded with a newer technique, SmartLipo. This is a laser assisted liposuction apparatus that not only melts the fat but also helps to tighten the skin. Most recently, I have once again, returned to using Power Assisted Liposuction developed by Microaire and I now combine this with the Smartlipo treatment of the fat. I truly find this combination to be most effective at contouring a patients body shape and create the most impressive result yet! How this benefits you? Your contours will be much improved. The amount of fat removed is greater and the post operative result is smoother! Each of my patients who have undergone ...
After surgery, patients can usually return home the same day, although an overnight hospital stay may be required in some cases. Patients are encouraged to ice the shoulder and keep it immobilized in a sling for one to four weeks. Some patients experience mild to moderate pain after this procedure, and medication is often prescribed to control pain. Most patients can return to work within a few days after their procedure, although physical activity may be limited for a longer period of time. Full recovery from the shoulder arthroscopy procedure may take anywhere from one to six months, depending on each patients individual condition. A physical rehabilitation program helps patients restore function to the joint and ensure that it heals properly.. Once the shoulder has fully healed, most patients experience restored function, pain relief, improved range of motion and improved stability of the shoulder.. ...
Shoulder Arthroscopy Boca Raton | Shoulder Surgeon Lighthouse Point FL
Shoulder arthroscopy is a procedure which is used to examine the condition of the shoulder joints. Dr. William McKay is a well known shoulder surgeon in Boca Raton and Lighthouse point.
Shoulder Arthroscopy Wound | Singapore Sports & Orthopaedic Surgeon
Shoulder arthroscopy is a type of keyhole surgery used to look inside and treat damage to the shoulder caused by some types of injury, arthritis and certain other conditions.
Shoulder Arthroscopy | Shoulder Surgeon | Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura CA
Shoulder arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure used to inspect, diagnose and treat a wide number of shoulder injuries and conditions.
An Introduction to Shoulder Arthroscopy
Introduction to shoulder arthroscopy: what it is and how its used to diagnose shoulder conditions. Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC is #1 in orthopedics.
Online Shoulder Arthroscopy 2014
cypriniformes; currently comparative in online shoulder Comparative Facts: early as Cichlomorphae. Notocheiridae shows here longer related( online shoulder arthroscopy 2014 of Atherinopsidae). alone suited: Atherionidae, Dentatherinidae.
Hand-assisted laparoscopic nephrectomy (HAL-N) and nephroureterectomy (HAL-NU) were introduced to bridge the gap between open and laparoscopic surgery. This newer technique has the benefits of both laparoscopic and open surgical approaches but has a shorter learning curve and decreased operative time compared to laparoscopic surgery. A review of our 2-year experience showed that for the seventeen cases of HAL-N that was performed, the mean operative time was 187.8 minutes while the mean length of hospital stay was 4.1 days. For the two HAL-NU cases, the mean operative time was 415 minutes while the mean length of hospital stay was 5.5 days. Only one complication occurred and it was an incisional hernia at the hand-port site. There was no recurrence for the carcinoma cases. Our experience shows that this technique is feasible and safe. ...
The Liposuction Evolution - Beverly Hills, CA | Rejuvalife Vitality Institute
When most people think of liposuction, they think of an extremely painful procedure where a patient will receive general anesthesia and a surgeon will suck away pounds of fat. Todays liposuction is different. Techniques have changed a lot since the procedure first made its debut. Liposuction today is a body modeling technique that gently shapes and contours without general anesthesia, with little or no pain during the procedure and with minimal bruising. Great results, but without the harsh methods of old.. At Rejuvalife Vitality Center we use several different liposuction methods to achieve optimal results for each of our patients.. ...
Abdomen/Abdominal Liposuction in Mumbai ~ Mumbai Cosmetic Surgery
Abdomen liposuction is the way of performing liposuction to your guts. Pockets of fat that resolutely stay in spite of all the activity and consuming fewer calories can be evacuated through liposuction. There are different Liposuction methods used to deplete out the fat, your specialist will propose the best one for your post-interview. Contingent on the region and the measure of fat focused on, the specialist may manage a nearby or general anesthesia. To deplete the unnecessary fat developed, an entry point is made in the focused on greasy territory and a tube or cannula is embedded under the skin. The cannula is joined to a vacuum, which will deplete out the fat ...
Quality of Life Outcomes After Heller Myotomy for Achalasia Comparing Dor and Toupet Fundoplications - SAGES Abstract Archives
25 patients completed the ongoing survey (13.5%). There were no perioperative deaths or reoperations. One patient required conversion from laparoscopic to open procedure. Mean length of stay was 2.8 days. Mean operative time for all LHC with fundoplication was 135.9 minutes. Mean operative time for LHC with Toupet fundoplication was 136.5 (±30.91) minutes and LHC with Dor fundoplication was 128.9 (±32.44) minutes. There was no statistical difference in operative time for Toupet vs. Dor fundoplication (p=0.379). There was no difference between Dor and Toupet fundoplication with respect to incidence and severity of postoperative heartburn, dysphagia, and bloating based on analysis using a Student t-test. Overall satisfaction for Toupet was 94.4 % and 100% (p,0.999) for Dor fundoplication.. ...
Non-Surgical Liposuction for Safe and Effective Fat Removal - Longevity
There are a lot of people who have been very serious about going to the gym and about their diet and exercise routines. They stick with very serious diets, and they are always at the gym. However, regardless of how hard they try, they are always plagued with pockets of fat that they cannot remove.. It is understandable that when these individuals look at themselves in the mirror, they feel frustrated. Technically, they are doing everything right, but they are not getting the results that they want. Many of these individuals have considered using a body contouring procedure like liposuction. However, when they look at some of the safety reports and they consider some of the potential risks of having invasive surgery, they decide that the potential good results are not worth the risk. Thankfully, for these individuals, there are non-surgical liposuction alternatives that are capable of providing some very powerful results.. Some of these non-surgical liposuction alternatives use heat, cold or ...
Rare and Severe Liposuction Complications - Liposuction.com
Rare and Severe Liposuction Complications include complications from anesthesia, clots, excessive blood loss, among other factors.
Articles Tagged: liposuction procedure - Health Articles 101
When it comes to plastic surgery, a large part of what can quickly inflate the cost is location, and if youre considering a liposuction procedure in the Big Apple, be prepared to have a thinner and lighter wallet. Whether looking for an after baby procedure, or liposuction for men options, we have compiled some of the best laser liposuction NYC clinics available for your plastic surgery needs.. ...
Advanced Techniques in Shoulder Arthroscopy | Peter J. Millet | Springer
This book is a valuable resource for those who are new to arthroscopic shoulder surgery and for those skilled and experienced in operative arthroscopy. It provides a foundation for basic and advanced arthroscopic techniques that helps surgeons improve their craft and treat their patients better.
Premier Plastic Surgery offers an unmatched liposuction procedure in Wexford, PA. To learn more about liposuction surgery, please visit our website today!
ESSKA Advanced Shoulder Arthroscopy Course 2017 | AllCongress
Objectives:. • Understand the decision-making process involved in choosing the appropriate surgical approach in challenging disorders of the shoulder. • Observe and practise the state of the art surgical technique. • Discuss the management of disorders with the ESSKA Faculty dedicated to training ...
Pleasant View Schoolhouse: Alabama Chanin Couching: Chlorophyll Splendor
Photography is an important part of life at my house. Photos that appear here are taken by Giles, by the Composer, and by me. Giles is a real, paid photographer, and he uses a Sony Alpha. Most of the photography prior to September 2008 is his. Since then I have done most of the shooting and I use a Konica Minolta. Additionally, the Composer offers me nice shots on occasion, often from his little Canon point and shoot. Ive given up trying to note whos done what. Thanks for your interest ...
Calf Liposuction - Fats Surgery | Wish Aesthetic Surgery Clinic
Calf Liposuction The slimness and shape of the calf is mainly determined by the skeletal and muscular structure. Subcutaneous fats, which are similar to bac
Before a patient undergoes liposuction, their surgeon discusses the procedure with them to ensure they understand the operation, the anesthetic used and the risks involved.
Most recent papers with the keyword Endosuturing | Read by QxMD
Hepatobiliary (HB) surgery is a challenging surgical subspecialty that requires highly specialized training and an adequate level of experience in order to be performed safely. As a result, minimally invasive HB surgery has been met with slower acceptance as compared to other subspecialties, with many surgeons in the field still reluctant to adopt the approach. Recently development of the robotic platform has provided a tool that can overcome many of the limitations of conventional laparoscopic HB surgery. Augmented dexterity enabled by the endowristed movements, software filtration of the surgeons movements, and high-definition three-dimensional vision provided by the stereoscopic camera combine to allow steady and careful dissection of the liver hilum structures, as well as prompt and precise endosuturing in cases of intraoperative bleeding ...
Managment and Treatment of Cancers | Primum non nocere
Management Cure Controlled Palliation Sx: goal to remove entire Ca Biopsy Methods Excision Incision Needle Method Excisional Biopsy used for easily accessible tumors whole tumor may be removed Incisional Biopsy performed if tumor mass is too large to be removed wedge tissue from the tumor is removed for analysis Excision and…
Complications And Risks
Learn about the Laser liposuction risks and complications Look at our Liposuction before and after pictures.Liposuction surgery has possible risks and complications.
AAGL 2012: Minimally Invasive Hysterectomy May be Superior to Laparotomy for Obese Patients | Contemporary OBGyn
Although operative time is longer as compared with laparotomy, minimally invasive hysterectomy in obese patients is safe, with less blood loss and shorter hospital stays.
lolmsm | mgoblog
In a media environment where you are always (rightfully) under suspicion its imperative to show how the piece came together, to forthrightly address reasonable criticism, and provide the primary-source data that you used to construct the story. The Free Press did none of this. Worse than that, there are sections of the story that are clearly disingenuous. That kills your credibility. That goes double when you are on record as the sort of extreme Rodriguez skeptic that would trot out a host of weak sauce in a column that slams Rodriguez for doing literally the exact same thing John Beilein-who youve never said a discouraging word about-did when he broke his contract. It goes triple when you couldnt be bothered to do the simple legwork of calling Justin Feagins high school coach or checking his juvenile record before launching a broadside at the sort of kids Rodriguez is bringing into the program. (And dont give me that Im not saying, Im just saying stuff. Couching your work in ...
Process - aether magazine
Now, the mixture is ready to be strained in a mold. I make most of my molds; the different shapes and screens will dictate the thickness, size and shape of the paper. I love a deckled edge, so I use my triangle mold a lot to maximize this effect. Im not making paper for typical use, so my screens dont have to be completely even. Imperfect paper is more interesting for my purposes. I like a variation of depth. But if you are creating paper for traditional uses like stationary, you will need a professional mold that drains evenly. I have a copper and mahogany one that creates beautifully thin and even results.. The next step is to couch the paper. Couching is the technical term for lifting sheets of handmade paper onto the board on which they will be dried. The mold is flipped onto the drying table. I use a flat surface or a template if I want to create texture. I have dozens of templates carved into gator board or insulation foam with a dremel. Each mold has a separate pattern that is derived ...
Liposuction - Doctors & Departments - Mayo Clinic
Learn about this surgical procedure that removes fat and contours certain areas of your body, including risks, what to expect and how to prepare.
Truth About Liposuction
Before going through with the surgery, make sure that the surgeon you have chosen is recommended and has a reputation of being honest and safe
Präoperative Epilepsiediagnostik und Epilepsiechirurgie | SpringerLink
Zirka 35 % aller Epilepsiepatienten leiden an medikamentös-therapieresistenten Anfällen. Für viele dieser Patienten stellt die Epilepsiechirurgie eine hoch effektive und sichere Behandlungsoption dar.
His latest visit was in 2014, taking the total number of times he has reached the pole to three. In 2005, he led the Ice ... In 2005, the Co-operative Group (successor to the CWS) received what it described as a "substantial payment" as part of an out- ... In 1994, Hobson acquired F.E. Barber, the food and drinks manufacturing operation of the Co-operative Wholesale Society. Regan ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "Regan's out-of-court settlement with Co-op Group". Co-operative News. 18 February 2005 ...
William F. B. O'Reilly
He went to New York University and worked for a time as a journalist in Tortola in the British Virgin Islands. He began his ... "Bill O'Reilly - Ecuadorian Operative?." City & State. February 9, 2012. Journal News Staff. "21 to watch in 2014: Profiles of ... "2 Candidates For Senate Rely on Clout Of Party Stars." New York Times. February 7, 2002. Healy, Patrick. "Endorsements for Faso ... Cuomo And The GOP Consultants." Time Warner Cable News. March 3, 2014. "New York Influencers." Campaigns & Elections. April, ...
Ernest Walter Hampton
"Spare-time Organisers". Annual Co-operative Congress: 309. 1930.. ... While there, he became politically active with the Co-operative Party. In 1919, Hampton was one of the first three Co-operative ... He became involved in the co-operative movement, and served as the chairman of Co-operative Builders, based in Birmingham. ... The Co-operative Party soon allied with the Labour Party, and in 1921/22, Hampton was secretary of the Birmingham Labour Party ...
In pre-colonial times, villages acted as political units, consisting of multiple groups with common ancestors. Houses of high ... Crocombe, R.G. (1965). The M'Buke Co-operative Plantation. Canberra: New Guinea Research Unit, Australian National University. ... This practice has raised the living standards in Baluan significantly over time. Most people on the island live a subsistence- ... The environmental conditions on Baluan in pre-colonial times did and continue to allow for a subsistence-based lifestyle. In ...
William James Morley
"Rawdon Co-operative Society. Opening of New Stores at Rawdon". Wharfedale & Airedale Observer. England. 10 July 1908. Retrieved ... "Bradford". Leeds Times. England. 3 May 1884. Retrieved 12 January 2019 - via British Newspaper Archive. "Anchor Mills, Domestic ... "Half-Time School, Ferguslie Mills". Dictionary of Scottish Architects. Retrieved 19 January 2019. Historic Environment Scotland ... "Up-To-Date Bradford Cafe". Shipley Times and Express. England. 3 October 1913. Retrieved 12 January 2019 - via British ...
Vala Publishing Co-operative. ISBN 978-1-908363-02-2. If You Sit Very Still, by Marian Partington The Forgiveness Project Vala ... In April 2012, prior to the publication of her memoir, Marian was interviewed in the Financial Times magazine. In November 2012 ... cited If You Sit Very Still by Marian Partington as one of his books of the year in the Times Literary Supplement. In 2004, ... 03/06/2012 Review of If You Sit Very Still in the Oxford Times, 19/06/2012 Interview on BBC Radio Scotland, 01/07/2012 Marian ...
"Subscribe to read". Financial Times. Retrieved 9 May 2019. Cite uses generic title (help) "Steve Murrells". www.co-operative. ... He became chief executive of Co-operative Retail in July 2012. He "works" at One Angel Square in central Manchester. He became ... Steven Geoffrey Murrells (born 3 August 1965) is a British businessman, the chief executive of The Co-operative Group, and the ... Ruddick, Graham (29 November 2014). "Co-operative 'renaissance' could set the tone for supermarkets". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved ...
Milton Keynes: Open University Co operatives Research Unit. "Robert Oakeshott, champion of worker co-operatives". The Economist ... He soon moved up to the Financial Times, where he discovered the true workings of market capitalism. Once, he recounted later, ... Upon his return to the UK, Oakeshott threw himself into building workers' co-operatives, a cause that remained his mission for ... In particular he studied Mondragón, the large co-operative complex in the Basque region of Spain. During this period he wrote ...
History of Manchester
Mancheseter: Co-operative Union. Retrieved 27 November 2016. Manchester Extension Bill Approved. The Times. 17 April 1930. Top ... About this time, Defoe described the place as "the greatest mere village in England", by which he meant that a place the size ... By the time Ferguson retired in 2013 after 27 years as manager, the club had won a further 13 league titles, five FA Cups, four ... At that time, it seemed a place in which anything could happen-new industrial processes, new ways of thinking (the so-called ' ...
"Ethical consumption makes mark on branding". Financial Times. Retrieved 2007-05-03. "Ethical Consumerism Report". Co-operative ... During this time workers were neither well-paid nor did they have secure employment with benefit of social protection; ... In the UK, The Co-operative Bank has produced an Ethical Consumerism Report (formerly the Ethical Purchasing Index) since 2001 ... "End of US carbon trading looms". Financial Times. Retrieved 3 February 2016. Lavelle, Marianne (November 3, 2010). "A U.S. Cap- ...
Foreign relations of Libya
"Libya 'will direct oil to friends'". Times of Malta. 19 March 2011. Retrieved 5 July 2011. Gannon, Matthew (5 May 2011). " ... Co-operative Republic of Guyana". Embassy of Mexico in Algeria (in Spanish) Mataconis, Doug (17 March 2011). "U.S. Pushing U.N ... Otterman, Sharon (1 March 2011). "Fleeing Migrant Workers Pile Up at Libya's Borders". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 January ... Fahim, Kareem (9 August 2011). "Libyan Rebels Dissolve Cabinet Amid Discord". The New York Times. Retrieved 21 September 2011. ...
Tirath Das Dogra
Two chairmen of the SIT were changed by the time board of experts submitted their report to R R Verma, then chairman of SIT. It ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Mohammad Ali (19 September 2008). "Batla House: IM operative convicted". The Hindu. ... Dogra in 1990 while forensic investigations of the death of Jathedar Jagdev Singh Khudian MP of Akali Dal (Mann), first time in ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "CBI set to name 16 in Dara Singh case". The Times of India. 13 March 2011. Archived ...
John Frederick Lees
"Oldham Operative Conservative Association". Manchester Courier and Lancashire General Advertiser. 7 January 1837. p. 4. "Local ... p. 3. "Representation of Oldham". Manchester Times. 4 July 1835. p. 3. "People: Mr John Lees". the divisions between Oldham ... entry for Edward Lees "Oldham - Cotton Mill Burnt". Manchester Times. 5 December 1840. p. 3. "Oldham, September 23, 1836: ... by the Manchester Times. Hansard reports him to have made no speeches in Parliament during his term. Thanks to internal ...
... and offers opportunities for both full-time residential and part-time practise and study. Bradford-on-Avon was the site of an ... "Coop Online Share Book search: Bradford-on-Avon". Retrieved 21 May 2008.[permanent dead link] "Listing of co-operatives in the ... Local consumers founded Bradford-on-Avon Co-operative Society in 1861, which, in the 1960s, united with other consumer co- ... Morgan, Charley (26 September 2007). "Actor lands West End role". Wiltshire Times. Retrieved 10 April 2021. Bradford on Avon ...
The Rochdale Pioneers
"National Co-operative Film Archive". National Co-operative Film Archive. Co-operative College. Retrieved 12 November 2012. Torr ... The television premiere was on Film4 on Sunday 11 November 2012 at 5.45pm, UK time. History of the cooperative movement The ... "Rochdale Pioneers film premieres at Co-operative United". Co-operative News. Co-operatives United. Retrieved 16 November 2012. ... Charlesworth Jennifer O'Brien as Jenny Fletcher Commissioned by The Co-operative Group and produced by the Co-operative British ...
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
Shane, Scott (April 20, 2009). "Waterboarding Used 266 Times On 2 Suspects". The New York Times. p. 1. "ICRC Report on the ... "Top al Qaeda operative caught in Pakistan". CNN. March 1, 2003. Archived from the original on March 2, 2012. "Most wanted ... Burger, Timothy J.; Adam Zagorin (October 12, 2006). "Fingering Danny Pearl's Killer". Time. Time Warner. Retrieved March 15, ... number represents the number of times water was poured onto Mohammed's face-not the number of times the CIA waterboarded him. ...
Muhammad Rahim al Afghani
The New York Times reported that he was the first captive to be transferred from CIA custody in close to a year. He was ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) Josh Meyers, Carol Williams (2008-03-15). "Al-Qaida operative sent to Guantánamo". ... The New York Times stated that no further official records of his detention-no Combatant Status Review Tribunal had been ... During his time in Guantanamo, Rahim has written several letters to Carlos Warner, which Warner has recently[when?] made public ...
"Bernard Barker dies at 92; Watergate burglar was a CIA operative". Los Angeles Times. June 6, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-08. ... Friedman, Thomas L. (January 27, 1989). "Bugged Embassy in Moscow Gets Chance for a New Life". The New York Times. New York, ... Ellsberg was under watch for leaking the "Pentagon Papers", a series of articles featured in The New York Times in 1971 ... "Ehrlichman Seeks a Pardon for Watergate Crimes". The New York Times. New York, New York. AP. August 15, 1987. Retrieved 2009-09 ...
James R. Lilley
"James Lilley dies at 81; ambassador to China and CIA operative". Los Angeles Times. "H.Con.Res.88 - Reaffirming the Taiwan ... As a CIA operative, Lilley worked in various parts of Asia, including Laos, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. In Laos, he ... Stout, David (November 14, 2009). "James R. Lilley, 81, Envoy in Tiananmen Era, Dies". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-11-14 ... was an American diplomat who served as United States ambassador to China at the time of the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests. ...
Northerner sailed for the last time from San Francisco with 108 persons on board at the time of the wreck, 58 passengers and 53 ... Supreme Court, United States (1912). "United States Supreme Court". Lawyers Co-operative Pub. Co. 17: 496-499. Retrieved 5 ... Dall-Names of the Lost and Saved". New York Times. Retrieved 5 March 2012. *Seacrest, William B. Sr; William B. Secrest Jr ( ... "Loss of the Northerner.; History of the Vessel-Her Value and the Insurance". New York Times. February 7, 1860. Retrieved 5 ...
Holmleigh Park High School
"Beaufort Co-operative Academy". Find and compare schools in England. GOV.UK. Archived from the original on 25 November 2018. ... Whittaker, Martin (5 September 2003). "Marks spark a recovery". Times Education Supplement. Archived from the original on 25 ... "Beaufort Co-operative Academy". Ofsted. Retrieved 25 November 2018. Flowers, Sophie (23 August 2019). "As it happened: GCSE ... In October 2013, the school converted to academy status, as part of the OUR Co-operative Academies Trust. In September 2019, ...
Vanishing of the Bees
"The Vanishing of the Bees". The Sunday Times. Times Newspapers. Retrieved 26 September 2010. (subscription required) French, ... Co-operative Group. Retrieved 26 September 2010. "Movies/The Vanishing of the Bees (2009)". Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster, Inc. ... The UK cinema release of the film was supported by The Co-operative Group. David Hackenberg as himself Michael Pollan as ... And Stuart McGurk of The Sunday Times wrote that while the "subject is serious", and this film was "well intentioned and urgent ...
Rockwell, John (June 3, 2014). The New York Times the Times of the Sixties: The Culture, Politics, and Personalities That ... East Pakistan Police Co-operative Society. pp. 318-321. ISBN 0-19-512750-1. Archived from the original on 2017-02-15. Jennifer ... Gernreich told her he felt it was time for "freedom-in fashion as well as every other facet of life," but that the swimsuit was ... She told the Los Angeles Times, The regional director of the Fashion Group, Sarah Worman, believed that the swimsuit was "the ...
A Score to Settle
Murray, Noel (August 1, 2019). "Review: Nicolas Cage has 'A Score to Settle'; plus 'The Operative' and more". Los Angeles Times ... They are approached by a pimp named Trip, who tries to show them a good time, but Frank declines. Inside the hotel, Joey ... He takes the money and promises Joey that he'll make up for lost time. Joey, reluctant to spend what is essentially "blood ... The following day, Frank and Joey spend time together buying suits, a sports car, and a new smartphone. ...
Committee for Human Rights in North Korea
CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "James Lilley dies at 81; ambassador to China and CIA operative". Los Angeles Times. ... have worked together to conduct detailed satellite imagery analysis of specific camps over time, and some of this work ... CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link) "HRNK, Holocaust museum to work together again N. Korean prison camps". Korea Times. ...
The employment status of those at least 15 was that 1,485 (60.3%) people were employed full-time, 402 (16.3%) were part-time, ... "N Z Co-operative Dairy Company - Aka Aka Branch". Kete New Plymouth. Retrieved 22 August 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter ... The New Zealand Co-operative Dairy Company has a factory in Aka Aka, built in 1901. The current Aka Aka Hall, opened in 2002, ... "Co-operative Dairying Company - Prospectus". Waikato Argus. XI (1031). 26 August 1901. "Aka Aka Roll of Honour". New Zealand ...
Central Surrey Health
The Financial Times said it would operate "a little like a John Lewis-style partnership, with staff owning the company, which ... See also Healthcare in Surrey "Central Surrey Health Limited". Co-operatives UK. Archived from the original on 7 October 2014. ... The intention at the time was to encourage more of the same with a unit in the Department of Health that would have a budget to ... Timmins, Nicholas (14 September 2006). "Nurses to leave NHS and sell services back through limited company". Financial Times. ...
During the Taliban's time in power she defended them on television shows like Dateline and helped Taliban officials visit the ... Fard, Camelia; James Ridgeway (12 June 2001). "The Accidental Operative". Village Voice. Retrieved 3 May 2010. Stanley, ... She visited Afghanistan for the first time since childhood in 1992; she said later that the chaos she saw there led her to ... Following the attacks, The New York Times described Helms, who is married to a nephew of the former CIA director Richard Helms ...
At the time of launch, Stocksy had about 220 contributing photographers, with plans to grow to approximately 500 photographers ... "Elevating an industry: the Stocksy United story". Co-operatives First. Retrieved November 4, 2017. "Meet Stocksy United, a ... "A New Wrinkle in the Gig Economy: Workers Get Most of the Money". New York Times. Retrieved November 28, 2016. " ...
He served as President of the 1995 Co-operative Congress. Morris (one of the eight children of George Henry Morris and his wife ... He was educated at Brookdale Park School Newton Heath along with Harold Evans, who, as editor of The Sunday Times, wrote a ... He was a life member of the GMB union and served as President of the 1995 Co-Operative Congress. "Congress Presidents 1869-2002 ... Alfred Morris, Baron Morris of Manchester, AO, QSO, PC (23 March 1928 - 12 August 2012) was a British Labour Co-operative ...
Timing of surgeryEdit. The prevention of post-surgical complications, including those mentioned above, plays an important role ... Francel PC (1999). "Metopic synostosis". In Zumdahl SS (ed.). Neurosurgical Operative Atlas. 9. Rolling Meadows IL: American ... This time, the skull deformity can only partly be predicted using Virchow's law. Growth is arrested in the plane perpendicular ... The general consensus is to perform surgery in late infancy, i.e. between six and twelve months. Within this time frame the ...
Excluding full-time students working part-time, Swedish union density was 68% in 2019. In all the Nordic countries with a ... By this time, the existence and the demands of the trade unions were becoming accepted by liberal middle class opinion. In ... A union shop (US) or a "post-entry closed shop" (UK) employs non-union workers as well, but sets a time limit within which new ... The latter name was to hide the organization's real purpose in a time when trade unions were still illegal. ...
Rosicrucianism is also said to have been influential at the time when operative Masonry (a guild of artisans) was being ... He became a prosperous London doctor, serving as Censor of the College four times (1618, 1627, 1633, and 1634). He also ... Fludd may have encountered Gwinne, or his writing, during his time at Oxford, providing an additional influence for his later ... The main requirements to obtain this, at the time, included demonstrating that he (the supplicant) had read and understood the ...
"The New York Times. Retrieved 4 February 2020.. *^ "Khmer Rouge: Cambodia's years of brutality". BBC News. 16 November 2018. ... Within the village co-operatives, Khmer Rouge militia regularly killed those they deemed to be "bad elements". A common ... "The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 15 February 2018.. *^ "Genocide - Cambodia". Peace Pledge Union. Archived from ... "Time. Retrieved 4 February 2020.. *^ de Launey, Guy (7 January 2009). "30 Years Since Fall of Pol Pot". Deutsche Welle. ...
Women were 0.3 times less likely to have adverse outcomes in comparison to men. ... The analyses of the study show that complications were more likely in patients with pre-operative comorbidities. Patients older ... This combination of symptoms was not yet described by any medical disorder at the time. However, Cushing was confident that ... This test should be repeated three times in order to exclude any normally occurring periods of hypercortisolism. The UFC ...
Healthcare in Brazil
In 2009, for the first time, more new medical licenses were given for women than for men. ... with a view to enhancing the operative capacity of the SUS. The plan for the next period (2000-2003) reinforces the previous ...
"The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 20, 2010.. *^ Lowry, Brian (September 16, 2010). "The Event". Variety. Retrieved ... Ian Anthony Dale as Simon Lee - a CIA operative and an extraterrestrial who was stationed at Mount Inostranka. ... Mary McNamara of the Los Angeles Times called it "as big, brash and promising as Heroes was a few years back". Variety's ... At the same time, Michael confronts Leila over the call made using the stolen cell phone. He then kills Leila's handler as he ...
Prison Break (season 4)
He explained, "Prison Break got to a point where a lot of the stories had been told." At the time, he said there was a ... The team separates, with the brothers taking the bag to an airport, where the Company operatives take it. But it is revealed ... Burrows meets Christina in a restaurant, where she asks him to give her time to defeat Krantz, whom Oren attempts to kill as ... Mahone finds the house by the GPS devices; but they are already gone as Morgan spotted the devices in time. Morgan kills ...
Royal Albert Hall
Hitchcock was a long-time patron of the Hall and had already set the finale of his 1927 film, The Ring at the venue, as well as ... A series of lunches were held to publicise the wines and General Henry Scott proposed a co-operative company to buy and sell ... When the time came for the supporting structure to be removed from the dome after reassembly in situ, only volunteers remained ... On 6 April 1968, the Hall was the host venue for the Eurovision Song Contest which was broadcast in colour for the first time.[ ...
Sex reassignment surgery
An earlier known recipient of this was Magnus Hirschfeld's housekeeper, but their identity is unclear at this time. ... The conditions do increase the anesthetic risk and the rate of post-operative complications. Surgeons may require overweight ... In 2017, the United States Defense Health Agency for the first time approved payment for sex reassignment surgery for an active ... these may require a minimum duration of psychological evaluation and living as a member of the target gender full-time, ...
Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Twenty-Second Amendment says a person can only be elected to be president two times for a total of eight years. It does ... during the term within which this Article becomes operative from holding the office of President or acting as President during ... The Constitution had no limit on how many times a person could be elected as president. The nation's first president, George ... Under the language of the amendment, the President at the time of its ratification (Harry S. Truman) was exempt from the two- ...
Cost and time savingsEdit. Logistics is the core competence of third-party logistics providers. Providers may have better ... If most or all operative functions are outsourced to a 3PL provider, there is usually no need for the client to own its own ... A 2PL works often on call (e.g. express parcel services) whereas a 3PL is almost every time informed about the workload of the ... Unlike the allocative function of a 4PL in the supply chain, the core competence of a 3PL provider is the operative logistics.[ ...
2008 California Proposition 2
San Mateo County Times, Fremont Argus, Tri-Valley Herald, Hayward Daily Review, Whittier Daily News, Contra Costa Times, ... Having been passed by the voters on November 4, 2008, the key portion of the statute became operative on January 1, 2015. ... Newspapers and journalists - The New York Times, San Jose Mercury News, The San Diego Union-Tribune, Los Angeles ... "Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2015-02-08.. *^ a b California Secretary of State; Prepared by the Attorney General (2008). " ...
"Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved April 9, 2017.. *^ "Hand transplant is a national first for Leeds" (Press release). Leeds ... Hallam wasn't comfortable with the idea of his transplanted hand and failed to follow the prescribed post-operative drug and ... At the time, it was the only one on the West Coast and one of only four in the country. ... from transplant rejection after only two weeks due to the primitive nature of the immune-suppressing medications at that time. ...
Jewish insurgency in Mandatory Palestine
The Sunday Times, Sept 24 1972, p. 8 *^ Donald Neff, Hamas: A pale image of the Jewish Irgun and Lehi Gangs. Washington Report ... The following day, Irgun operatives in Italy bombed the British Embassy in Rome, which seriously damaged the building. The ... The Times 22/1/48 p. 4, Trygve Lie, In the Cause of Peace, Seven Years with the United Nations (New York: MacMillan 1954) p. ... The Times 10/1/1949 p. 4 "British Troops in Transjordan" *^ Cohen, Michael Joseph: Fighting World War Three from the Middle ...
Subpoena ad testificandum
The jury system had made a sporadic appearance in England from time to time, including, but not limited to Danelaw and the ... The co-operative states must have adopted the same legislation in order to enter into reciprocal agreements for the attendance ... At that time, a plaintiff who sued by bill was not liable to fail for defects in the form of a bill, provided the bill told an ... The time and place must be specified. The rules governing civil and criminal procedure in federal court provide for the ...
Mean transit time (MTT). Mean transit time is the area under the flow-volume curve divided by the forced vital capacity. ... to conduct pre-operative risk assessment before anaesthesia or cardiothoracic surgery ... a volume-time curve, showing volume (litres) along the Y-axis and time (seconds) along the X-axis ... Forced Expiratory Time (FET). Forced Expiratory Time (FET) measures the length of the expiration in seconds. ...
Mohammed Daoud Khan
Departing from tradition, and for the first time in Afghan history, Daoud did not proclaim himself Shah, establishing instead a ... Afghanistan signed a co-operative military treaty with Egypt and by 1977, the Afghan military and police force were being ... In 1964, King Zahir Shah introduced a new constitution, for the first time excluding all members of the Royal Family from the ... This was at a time when Parchamis controlled the Ministry of Interior under circumstances corroborating the widespread belief ...
During this time, the patient scrubs their lower abdomen and genitals daily with chlorhexidine soap. On the day of the surgery ... The use of an antibiotic-coated implant and a no-touch surgical technique with skin preparation measures and peri-operative ... If the urethra is being constructed at the same time as the phallus, it is joined at this step. If not, the glans is shaped. ... The clitoral hood and ligament is cut away, and the nerve bundle is isolated for the time being. While this assumes the ...
Excluding full-time students working part-time, Swedish union density was 69% in 2015-2017. In all the Nordic countries ... Co-operative economics. *Labour economics *Labour rights. *General strike. *Workers' self-management ... By this time, the existence and the demands of the trade unions were becoming accepted by liberal middle class opinion. In ... A union shop (US) or a "post-entry closed shop" (UK) employs non-union workers as well, but sets a time limit within which new ...
This operative training and experience is currently limited and some negative perceptions regarding increased operating time ... Since that time, thousands of SPL procedures have been successfully performed in the United States, from general surgery to ... faster recovery time, and better cosmetic results. Despite the potential advantages of SPL techniques, there ...
"Times Online - Life & Style". The Times. London. 24 August 2003. Retrieved 24 May 2010.. ... In September 2009, the Stroud Pound Co-operative launched the Stroud Pound as an attempt to reinforce the local economy and ... It has been uncovered seven times since 1880, the last time in 1973, but there are no plans to reveal it again. It depicts ... As Stroud time was roughly 9 minutes behind GMT and people kept missing the train, a railway clock was put up in 1858 at the ...
Obstructive sleep apnea
Post-operative complicationEdit. OSA can also occur as a serious post-operative complication that seems to be most frequently ... NREM stage 2 and REM, which combined are 70% of an average person's total sleep time, are more associated with mental recovery ... during which time the individual may become conditioned to the daytime sleepiness and fatigue associated with significant ... and reports of post-operative OSA continues to increase as healthcare professionals (i.e. physicians, speech language ...
Post operative care may employ the use of suction drainage to allow the deeper tissues to heal toward the surface. Follow up ... For a time female circumcision was done as a cure for insanity. Some practitioners of medicine in the Victorian era believed ... according to his obituary in the Medical Times and Gazette. Peter Lewis Allen writes that Brown's views caused outrage, and he ... "Isaac Baker Brown, F.R.C.S.", Medical Times and Gazette, 8 February 1873. ...
Green Party of England and Wales
"Greens: Time to put HS2 out of its misery". Green Party of England and Wales (official website). 11 February 2019. Archived ... Co-operative Party candidates stand jointly with the Labour Party. †Sinn Féin have elected members and offices at Westminster, ... "Financial Times. Archived from the original on 17 November 2019. Retrieved 17 November 2019.. ... Evans, G. (1993). "Hard Times for the British Green Party". Environmental Politics. 2 (2): 327-333. doi:10.1080/ ...
Outline of brain mapping
... time) component. It is considered a branch of computer science that is a subset of computer graphics. Brain mapping is a ... including intra-operative, microscopic, endoscopic and multi-modality imaging), immunohistochemistry, molecular & optogenetics ... MEG's primary use is the measurement of time courses of activity. MEG can resolve events with a precision of 10 milliseconds or ...
Air America (radio network)
Around this same time, Democratic political operative Tom Athans and radio industry veteran Paul Fiddick launched Democracy ... debut: May 18, 2009; took Doing Time with Ron Kuby's old time slot. ... "The New York Times. Retrieved March 14, 2007.. subscription required *^ Conway, Kyle (2017). Little Mosque on the Prairie and ... The Time Is Now with Rev. Dr. James Forbes. Syndication. On September 8, 2005, Air America Radio formed a separate ...
Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics
In 2011, the 9th president (at the time President-elect) of then IBMISPS (Mike Chen) proposed a name change for the ... The initial name of the organization was: International Brain Mapping & Intra-operative Surgical Planning Society (IBMISPS). ... This initial think-tanks summit gradually grew over time to a larger think-tank international convention. In 2004, Babak Kateb ... principally concerned with Brain Mapping and Intra-operative Surgical planning. The Brain Mapping Foundation provides ...
Vocal cord cyst
Myers, Eugene N. (2008). Operative Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, Second Edition. Saunders. ISBN 978-1-4160-2445-3.. ... Signs and symptoms of vocal fold cysts may remain stable or increase over time. In rare cases it is also possible for ... Simpson, Blake; Rosen, Clark (2008). Operative Techniques in Laryngology. Berlin: Springer. ISBN 978-3-540-68107-6.. ... Considering that some cysts remain stable over long periods of time, voice therapy alone may be an option for those who are ...
Article Five of the United States Constitution
... once having fixed the time, it subsequently extended the time. Proponents recognized that if the time limit was fixed in the ... An amendment becomes an operative part of the Constitution when it is ratified by the necessary number of states, rather than ... It was argued that inasmuch as the fixing of a reasonable time was within Congress' power and that Congress could fix the time ... argument that proposed amendments are not open to ratification for all time or by States acting at widely separate times. ...
SHOE OPERATIVES STRIKE. - The New York Times
NEW CO-OPERATIVE APARTMENT - The New York Times
Co operative Brazil | The Times & The Sunday Times
More from The Times and The Sunday Times. *The Times e-paper ... The Times Editorial Complaints. * The Sunday Times Editorial ... Receive complimentary access to two articles from The Times and The Sunday Times every week ... Co operative Brazil. Brazil has a low number of listed shareholders but boasts more than eight million member owners of highly ...
Al-Qaeda operative injects himself with impotence drugs | world | Hindustan Times
A senior most operative of al-Qaeda held at Guantanamo used impotency injections to avoid being distracted by women, a report ... Al-Qaeda operative injects himself with impotence drugs A senior most operative of al-Qaeda held at Guantanamo used impotency ... A senior most operative of al-Qaeda held at Guantanamo used impotency injections to avoid being "distracted" by women, a report ... He was allegedly the senior operative in the attack on USS Cole, an American destroyer, in October 2000. Seventeen US sailors ...
Bengal's lone suspected IS operative hurls sandal at judge | Hindustan Times
While the TMC claims CM Mamata Banerjee will return to power for the third time, BJP says the elections are bi-polar and there ... Bengals lone suspected IS operative hurls sandal at judge. Even though the sandal missed the judge, it hit a lawyer. Following ... Abu Musa is West Bengals lone suspected IS operative and was arrested by the states Criminal Investigation Department (CID) ... Musa is West Bengals lone suspected IS operative and was arrested by the states Criminal Investigation Department (CID) in ...
CNN's Lewandowski joins stable of former operatives on news - Washington Times
... is hardly the only political operative that a cable news network is paying to talk about politics. ... Yet the networks have hours of time to fill and an audience hungry for political talk. The former aides are better positioned ... The Trump point of view on CNNs prime time had largely fallen to contributor Jeffrey Lord, who was widely criticized for the ... is hardly the only political operative that a cable news network is paying to talk about politics. ...
James Lilley dies at 81; ambassador to China and CIA operative - LA Times
Intra-operative venograms at the time of an open procedure
Dan Dunn, Secret Operative #48 | Old Time Radio
Secret Operative Number Forty Eight are brought to the airwaves in a sensational series of new adventures that will enthrall ... Dan Dunn, Secret Operative #48. "The thrilling exploits of Dan Dunn, Secret Operative Number Forty Eight are brought to the ... 2 old time radio show recordings (total playtime 0 hours, 26 min). available in the following formats:. 1 MP3 CD or 1 Audio CDs ... Detective Dan, Secret Operative No. 48 was published in 1933 by Humor Publications Co. The company soon folded, but Norman ...
Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in 'ballot harvesting' case - Los Angeles Times
has been accused of ballot harvesting, in which operatives gather up voters absentee ballots, offering to put them in the ... Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ballot harvesting case Leslie McCrae Dowless Jr. outside his home ... At the time, there was only an acting U.S. attorney in office. Later in 2017, Trumps appointee arrived but took no action to ... The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was ...
Meet Rebecca Wakefield, Political Operative | Miami New Times
... and even the bloodletting at New Times, being a local print journalist... ... Times are really hard for ink-stained wretches in the musky Banana Republic we call Miami-Dade County. With the Miami Herald on ... Times are really hard for ink-stained wretches in the musky Banana Republic we call Miami-Dade County. With the Miami Herald on ... After a four-and-a-half-year run, Wakefield resigned from New Times to make her butter as a freelance journalist. For the past ...
New York Times report alleges Facebook hired Republican operatives to squash protests Video - ABC News
New York Times report alleges Facebook hired Republican operatives to squash protests. More ... "url":"/GMA/News/video/york-times-report-alleges-facebook-hired-republican-operatives-59213356","section":"GMA","mediaType":" ... Transcript for New York Times report alleges Facebook hired Republican operatives to squash protests ... "New York Times report alleges Facebook hired Republican operatives to squash protests","duration":"1:17","description":"The ...
Improving hydration in pre-operative patients | Clinical | Nursing Times
A project aiming to reduce pre-operative starving times resulted in a dramatic fall in the number of patients starved for ... A prospective analysis of fasting times for solids and liquids revealed an average pre-operative fasting time of nine hours ... anaesthesia and pre-operative assessment. The purpose was to minimise the fasting time for pre-operative patients. ... The project has seen a significant reduction in fluid fasting times for pre-operative patients over the last year and we are ...
Teddy Kennedy's Judicial Operative Returns to Capitol Hill in Time for Roberts Hearings | Human Events
Democratic operative plotted to have women bullied by men at Trump rally - Washington Times
The Washington Times Comment Policy. The Washington Times is switching its third-party commenting system from Disqus to Spot.IM ... In the latest video, Democratic operative Aaron Black says female campaign operatives would be assigned to arrive at a Trump ... All site contents © Copyright 2018 The Washington Times, LLC,3600 New York Avenue NE , Washington, DC 20002 ,202-636-3000. ... 11 times a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy, saving lives. ... Democratic operative plotted to have men bully women at Trump ...
Pak arrests 5 al-Qaida operatives in night-time raid | Deccan Herald
Five al-Qaida operatives were arrested in a raid overnight in eastern Pakistan, an official with the countrys counterterrorism ... Five al-Qaida operatives were arrested in a raid overnight in eastern Pakistan, an official with the countrys counterterrorism ... Pak arrests 5 al-Qaida operatives in night-time raid Pak arrests 5 al-Qaida operatives in night-time raid. ...
Obstructive left side colon cancer: time for a tailored operative approach?
Quarry Operative - Permanent Full Time - Tobermore
Bilateral neck exploration decreases operative time compared to minimally invasive parathyroidectomy in patients with...
Operative time for unilateral exploration with IOPTH [median time: 96 min (range: 51-153 min)] was significantly increased ... Bilateral neck exploration decreases operative time compared to minimally invasive parathyroidectomy in patients with ... We collected information regarding imaging, localization site, procedure performed, operative time, and calcium/PTH ... we found that operative time for unilateral exploration with IOPTH was significantly increased compared to bilateral neck ...
ISRAEL, GAZA: Security forces target Army of Islam operatives, again | Babylon & Beyond | Los Angeles Times
Two weeks ago, in the first targeted killing in some time, Israeli forces killed Mohammed Namnam, also in Gaza. The army, after ... One of two Palestinians killed in Gaza in an Israeli airstrike Wednesday evening was Islam Yasin, a senior operative of the ... ISRAEL, GAZA: Security forces target Army of Islam operatives, again. November 17, 2010 , 6:35 pm ... according to Time, and denials of arrests from Egyptian officials in Sinai accusing Israel of serially issuing warnings before ...
A Political Operative's Career: 'The Stone Zone' - The New York Times
... the political operative, has had a varied career, with clients ranging from big Republican names, to others like Koch and ... A Political Operatives Career: The Stone Zone. By Danny Hakim August 22, 2007 3:08 pm. August 22, 2007 3:08 pm ... You can find the latest New York Today at nytoday.com or in the morning, on The New York Times homepage or its New York section ... At the time of the profile, Mr. Stone was something of a Republican wunderkind. He had managed President Ronald Reagans ...
Part Time Warehouse Operative - Avonmouth job with Lidl UK
Part Time, Transport & Logistics with Lidl UK. Apply Today. ... From helping you to get home to the kids on time to giving you ... Part Time Warehouse Operative - Avonmouth in Permanent, Flexible working available, ... From picking, repacking, stacking and wrapping our stock perfectly every time, to helping your team with one-off tasks, youll ... Transport & Logistics Part Time Flexible working available Permanent jobs in City of Bristol ...
Warehouse Production Operative- Part Time job with Adecco | 41576587
Part Time in Full Time, Permanent, Drivers, Transport, Warehouse, Logistics with Adecco. Apply Today. ... Save Warehouse Production Operative- Part Time You need to sign in or create an account to save ... Save Warehouse Production Operative- Part Time You need to sign in or create an account to save ... Save Warehouse Production Operative- Part Time You need to sign in or create an account to save ...
Does Operative Time Influence Outcome in Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery? - SAGES Abstract Archives
In experienced hands, the potential need for a longer operative time should not deter the use of a laparoscopic approach as the ... Does Operative Time Influence Outcome in Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery?. Laparoscopy has gained ... often time consuming and take longer than the conventional open approach has led to speculation that increased operative time ... underwent laparoscopic colorectal procedures with an operative time greater than or equal to 5 hours (300 - 623 minutes). The ...
Manual of Peri-operative Care: An Essential Guide | Blog | Nursing Times
... those who are studying peri-operative care (possibly those undertaking a specialist course) and anyone who needs an up to date ... The target audience for this book is specialist peri-operative practitioners, ... The target audience for this book is specialist peri-operative practitioners, those who are studying peri-operative care ( ... The foundations of safe peri-operative practice, infection prevention, patient safety and risk management, peri-operative care ...
Public security minister: Deport terror operatives, supporters | The Times of Israel
operative time Archives - ENTtoday
How does minimally invasive video-assisted thyroidectomy (MIVAT) compare with conventional thyroidectomy? Background: The advantages of minimally invasive thyroid surgery include shorter hospital stays, reduced postoperative pain, and improved cosmetic results. Studies have also demonstrated functional advantages over conventional surgery with regard to voice and swallowing. MIVAT is one type of these procedures, with two others being […]. ...
Abhilash Kumar Y appointed CEO of Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society group - The Economic Times
Business News›Industry›Banking/Finance›Finance›Abhilash Kumar Y appointed CEO of Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society ... Download The Economic Times News App for Quarterly Results, Latest News in ITR, Business, Share Market, Live Sensex News & More ... Abhilash Kumar Y appointed CEO of Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society group. Abhilash joined in Infosys in 1997 and ... Are you a Business Owner? Get Your Free Business Listing on Economic Times. ...
PMC Co operative Bank: Latest News & Videos, Photos about PMC Co operative Bank | The Economic Times
... and Special Reports from The Economic Times. PMC Co operative Bank Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com ... PMC Co operative Bank Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, ... Company Name: Times Internet Limited. Registered Office Address ... SEARCHED FOR:PMC CO OPERATIVE BANK. President promulgates ordinance to bring co-operative banks under RBI supervision. The ... The amendments do not affect existing powers of the State Registrars of Co-operative Societies under state co-operative laws, ...
Benchmarking of Intra-Operative Process Times in a Prospective Multi-centre Comparison (23.11.2007)
Benchmarking of Intra-Operative Process Times in a Prospective Multi-centre Comparison. Dtsch Arztebl 2007; 104(47): A-3252 ... Benchmarking of Intra-Operative Process Times in a Prospective Multi-centre Comparison: Limited Informative Value ... D internationalArchive47/2007Benchmarking of Intra-Operative Process Times in a Prospective Multi-centre Comparison ... Benchmarking of Intra-Operative Process Times in a Prospective Multi-centre Comparison: In Reply ...
Political operativeIntra-operativeWarehouse OperativesProduction OperativeLaparoscopicLonger operative timeHired Republican operatives2019Post-operative2016General operativesPostoperativeMedianOutcomes2017Cleaning OperativeTrumpHigher operativeSenior operativeArrestsWhite House 342 TimesNewsVoter-fraudSocieties Act20021980CorrelateSurgicalTotal Knee ArthroplastyPatientsMultivariateKeralaFull TimeLoginUsernameAirstrikeSurgeryColorectal cancerManagement1922HoursProcedureInterventionUK'sOutcomeChairmanCompletionObamaGroupRoleMovementIsraeliSurgeonsActivistNursing TimesEconomic TimesYork Times
- The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy. (latimes.com)
- NEW YORK (AP) - Corey Lewandowski, who debuted as a CNN contributor three days after being fired as Donald Trump's campaign manager, is hardly the only political operative that a cable news network is paying to talk about politics. (washingtontimes.com)
- The Federal Election Commission levied nearly a quarter-million dollars' worth of fines against three dark money groups for failing to report contributions from an organization run by Sean Noble after the Arizona political operative inadvertently disclosed the alleged violations in a 2014 interview. (azcapitoltimes.com)
- Intra-Operative Endoscopy? (aapc.com)
- By merging two gold standards into one system ZEISS again is the first introducing a surgical microscope with integrated intra-operative OCT, the OPMI LUMERA® 700 and RESCAN™ 700. (glasstec-online.com)
- The first positive experiences surgeons made with our new intra-operative OCT confirmed our approach to merge two of our gold standards into one system. (glasstec-online.com)
- Your mission Warehouse Operatives are at the heart of what Amazon does. (jobstoday.co.uk)
- Servisource on behalf of our clients are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for Meath.Ideal candidates must be able to work as part of a team while also showing initiative when working alone. (gumtree.ie)
- Warehouse Operatives - AFTERNOONS Robertson Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join one of our prestigious clients based in Leeds. (jobjobs.co.uk)
- We #39;re urgently hiring full time Amazon Warehouse Operatives to join our dedicated team. (advemix.co.uk)
- Does Operative Time Influence Outcome in Patients Undergoing Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery? (sages.org)
- However, the reality that laparoscopic cases are often time consuming and take longer than the conventional open approach has led to speculation that increased operative time may negatively affect the overall patient outcome. (sages.org)
- We examine all laparoscopic cases performed by a single surgeon (N =512) in a prospectively maintained database to determine if increased operative time negatively impacts patient outcome with regards to EBL, length of stay, and overall morbidity and mortality. (sages.org)
- Between September 2005 and August 2008, 96 patients (18.75%) underwent laparoscopic colorectal procedures with an operative time greater than or equal to 5 hours (300 - 623 minutes). (sages.org)
- In experienced hands, the potential need for a longer operative time should not deter the use of a laparoscopic approach as the benefits of minimally invasive surgery continue to show benefits over an open operation even when operative times exceed 5 hours. (sages.org)
- Background: We examined our database of 600 consecutive laparoscopic Roux-en-Y gastric bypasses (LRYGBP) to determine predictors of prolonged operations, conversion to open operations and postoperative complications. (springer.com)
- Increasing Operative Times, Not Mesh Utilization Impact Postoperative Outcomes Following Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair. (sages.org)
- This analysis evaluates the recent trends in laparoscopic paraesophageal hernia repairs and analyzes the impact of operative time on postoperative morbidity. (sages.org)
- This study aimed to explore risk factors for prolonged operative time and hospitalization of patients undergoing laparoscopic incisional hernia repair. (alliedacademies.org)
- Patients with multiple, larger and recurrent hernias have longer operative time and hospitalization during laparoscopic incisional hernia repair, and should be paid more attention. (alliedacademies.org)
- We hypothesized that there is a time-of-day variation in outcome for patients with colorectal cancer who undergo laparoscopic colectomy. (springermedizin.de)
- The present study aimed to compare the operative outcome between laparoscopic colectomy for colorectal cancer performed in the morning versus the afternoon. (springermedizin.de)
- Background: A prolonged operative time is associated with adverse post-operative outcomes in laparoscopic surgery. (elsevier.com)
- Although a single-incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy (SILC) requires a longer operative time as compared with a conventional laparoscopic cholecystectomy, risk factors for a prolonged operative time in SILC remain unknown. (elsevier.com)
Longer operative time1
- This analysis suggests that patients with higher operative times have increased postoperative morbidity and readmission while mesh utilization does not impact postoperative outcomes, after accounting for the longer operative time of a paraesophageal hernia repair with mesh. (sages.org)
Hired Republican operatives1
- id":59213356,"title":"New York Times report alleges Facebook hired Republican operatives to squash protests","duration":"1:17","description":"The bombshell report claims the tech company hired a Republican opposition research firm to discredit critics and link them to liberal billionaire George Soros. (go.com)
- Entries for the Nursing Times Awards 2019 are open until 26 April. (nursingtimes.net)
- According to a February 2019 investigation published on the website Finance Uncovered, which the Times of Israel also worked on, one affiliate marketer that promoted Bloombex Options was called Binaryaffilates.com and was owned in part by Ran Sheleg, the brother of Ehud Sheleg, the recently knighted treasurer of Britain's governing Conservative Party. (timesofisrael.com)
- This study is intended to assess the efficiency and efficacy of the ODIN1® microcurrent generating device to reduce post-operative edema, shorten the time to heal and regain maximum function in total knee replacement patients. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Measurements will be made from the first post-operative day until the completion of rehabilitation therapy several months later. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- P = 0.027), and a significantly greater incidence of post-operative abdominal abscess (2.03% vs 0.75% P = 0.028). (springermedizin.de)
- Musa is West Bengal's lone suspected IS operative and was arrested by the state's Criminal Investigation Department (CID) in July 2016 on charges of persuading youths to join IS. (hindustantimes.com)
- WASHINGTON - U.S. prosecutors have accused Russian operatives of seeking to interfere with a federal agency charged with policing American elections, as part of their case relating to interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential contest, saying the group aimed to interfere with a ban on some election spending by foreign nationals. (japantimes.co.jp)
- The Co-operative, one of the UK's best known brands, has deployed a new telematics and transport management solution from Microlise to support its ambitious store development plan to open 120 new shops in 2016. (retailtimes.co.uk)
- Our client based in Blanchardstown are looking for experienced voice pickers & general operatives.General Operatives are required for a busy logistic and distribution warehouse on the west side of Dublin. (gumtree.ie)
- Our client based in Old Town, Co Meath are looking for experienced general operatives.This is a busy logistic and distribution warehouse with a combined size 750,000 square feet, with a transport fleet exceeding 200 vehicles. (gumtree.ie)
- DescriptionOur client based in Clondlakin is looking for experienced general operatives with voice picking experience for a busy logistic and distribution warehouse. (gumtree.ie)
- Our client based in Finglas, Dublin 11 is looking for an experienced general operatives.Shift Monday 3pm, Tuesday - Thursday 4.30pm and Friday 2pm - may be 8,10 or 12 hours shift - pay rate €11.11, Monday - Friday.Working in a chill/frozen warehouse the successful candidate will be part of a team to optimise workloads. (gumtree.ie)
- Ref No: VAC-14832Job Title: Production Operatives - €19.88 Per Hour Location: KildareType: Temporary with possibility of permanencySalary: €19.88p/hJob Description:ISM Driver Recruitment are now recruiting general operatives on behalf of our client a well known food manufacturer and supplier in Kildare. (gumtree.ie)
- Multivariate regression analysis documented operative time as a risk factor for postoperative morbidities and readmission, even after controlling for covariates. (sages.org)
- We sought to determine if hernia-related factors, such as defect size and re-operative status correlate with postoperative complications, operative times and length of stay (LOS). (springermedizin.de)
- We hypothesized that the learning curve of residents in TKA has an impact on (1) operative time, (2) complication rates and (3) early postoperative outcome. (uni-regensburg.de)
- The median time from trauma was 24 hours in group I and 1.5 months in group II. (ovid.com)
- The purpose of this PMG would be to define whether the timing of re-operation (early vs late) has an impact on patient outcomes. (east.org)
- The results of this trial will provide a basis for generalizing its outcomes to apply to other joint replacements and revisions by reducing edema and inflammation and therefore will result in a shorter time to heal. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Although modern breast free flap reconstruction failure rates are currently low, targeting peri-operative anaesthetic technique could lead to improved clinical outcomes. (deepdyve.com)
- Surgical start times are correlated with surgical outcomes. (springermedizin.de)
- CASC 2017 Conference Wrap-up: Co-operative Times in Toronto! (coopresearch.coop)
- Require a Part Time Cleaning Operative in Hapton Burnley BB11Hours of Work Are. (jobhits.co.uk)
- Require a Part Time Cleaning Operative in Crewe CW!Hours of Work Are Monday. (jobhits.co.uk)
- Require a Part Time Cleaning Operative in WN3 area of Wigan - Marrus. (jobhits.co.uk)
- Part time Cleaning Operative required in Darwen BB3.Monday - Wednesday and. (jobhits.co.uk)
- The Trump point of view on CNN's prime time had largely fallen to contributor Jeffrey Lord, who was widely criticized for the ways he defended Trump's comments on federal judge Gonzalo Curiel. (washingtontimes.com)
- Footage released this week shows Democratic operatives discussing voter-fraud schemes and their work in hiring and training agitators - including the mentally ill, homeless and union members - to incite violence by baiting Trump supporters at campaign events. (washingtontimes.com)
- FITTON:BIG News you won't read in New York Times: FBI/DOJ Docs show Clinton operative Nellie Ohr may as well had a desk at Obama DoJ to conduct her anti-Trump operation. (investmentwatchblog.com)
- As part of this stream, Dr. Peter Ranis shared, in an international keynote speech, the potential of co-operative values and practices in the face of surging right-wing populism under Trump in the United States. (coopresearch.coop)
- Concurrent operations were more often performed at large academic medical centers with higher operative volumes and numbers of trainees and by higher volume surgeons. (bmj.com)
- He was allegedly the senior operative in the attack on USS Cole, an American destroyer, in October 2000. (hindustantimes.com)
- One of two Palestinians killed in Gaza in an Israeli airstrike Wednesday evening was Islam Yasin, a senior operative of the Army of Islam, according to an Israeli army statement . (latimes.com)
- They were also followed by the interesting report that Egypt had provided Israel with the intelligence for the first strike, according to Time , and denials of arrests from Egyptian officials in Sinai accusing Israel of serially issuing warnings before holidays to undermine the tourism economy. (latimes.com)
White House 342 Times2
- The scandal reached the Obama administration Wednesday after reports that Democracy Partners head Robert Creamer, who stepped down Tuesday over the uproar, has visited the White House 342 times, including 45 meetings with President Obama, since 2009. (washingtontimes.com)
- A key operative in a Democratic scheme to send agitators to cause unrest at Donald Trump's rallies has visited the White House 342 times since 2009, White House records show. (dailycaller.com)
- Complete access to news articles on azcapitoltimes.com is available to Arizona Capitol Times' subscribers who are logged in. (azcapitoltimes.com)
- The International Centre for Co-operative Management E-News provides the latest highlights on our co-op education, research and other exciting developments. (smu.ca)
- In the video where Democratic operatives talk about how to conduct mass voter fraud , Scott Foval describes Creamer in the videos as the 'black hat' guy who has taught him so much. (weaselzippers.us)
- Nashiri was captured in the UAE in November 2002, but was transferred to Guantanamo in September 2006, suggesting that he spent a significant amount of time in the CIA secret prison network. (hindustantimes.com)
- In 2002, she was the mastermind behind Miami New Times ' award-winning series " We're No.1," which dissected Miami's status as the poorest city in America. (miaminewtimes.com)
- In 1980, CIA operative Tony Mendez saved six American hostages during the Iranian Hostage Crisis with the use of an elaborate film crew hoax. (timesfreepress.com)
- There was no difference in cure rate between these two surgical approaches (p = 1.0) CONCLUSIONS: In contrast with prior studies, we found that operative time for unilateral exploration with IOPTH was significantly increased compared to bilateral neck exploration. (nih.gov)
- We evaluated the surgeons at our center, who perform IORT and their OR times to examine changes in OR times following implementation of this new surgical procedure. (frontiersin.org)
- The overall mean OR time for the entire combined surgical and radiation procedure was 135.5 min. (frontiersin.org)
- ZEISS HD-OCT images add a real time third dimension to the visualization capabilities directly in the eyepiece It provides surgeons with unprecedented views below the surface of the surgical field enabling them to see more, even transparent structures in the anterior and posterior segment of the eye. (glasstec-online.com)
- ZEISS RESCAN 700 and CALLISTO eye® help surgeons to concentrate more on the surgical procedure as the necessary structural information known from pre-operative OCTs is available all the time intraoperatively. (glasstec-online.com)
- The timing of surgical treatment depends on the severity of the injury, the presence of neurovascular compromise, and the patient's fasting status. (medscape.com)
Total Knee Arthroplasty2
- The purpose of this study is to determine if patients undergoing a total knee arthroplasty (TKA) experience a clinically significant reduction in healing time when treated post operatively with a specific form of micro and nano-ampere current. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Training the next generation of orthopaedic surgeons in total knee arthroplasty (TKA) is crucial, but might affect operative time and outcome. (uni-regensburg.de)
- Bilateral neck exploration decreases operative time compared to minimally invasive parathyroidectomy in patients with discordant imaging. (nih.gov)
- IOPTH monitoring during unilateral exploration correctly predicted removal of single adenomas in 10/14 patients (71 %) and altered operative management in 4/14 cases (29 %), resulting in conversion to bilateral neck exploration. (nih.gov)
- Eight of the 49 patients (16%) died of congestive heart failure (CHF) after hospital discharge at times ranging from 5-43 months after operation. (ahajournals.org)
- A prospectively maintained IRB approved database was queried for OR times (incision and close) in patients who underwent breast conserving surgery (BCS), sentinel lymph node biopsy with and without IORT using the Intrabeam™ system at our institution from 2011 to 2015. (frontiersin.org)
- However, the use of IORT as adjunct for breast cancer treatment does prolong operating room (OR) times for patients having breast-conserving surgery. (frontiersin.org)
- Patients with multiple, larger and recurrent hernias have longer operative times and LOS. (springermedizin.de)
- Pre-operative endoscopic clipping for determining the resection line in patients with early gastric cancer (EGC) has been used safely, and its efficacy has been demonstrated. (omicsonline.org)
- However, the optimal timing of endoscopic clipping for determining the resection line in EGC patients undergoing laparoscopy-assisted distal gastrectomy (LADG) has not been investigated. (omicsonline.org)
- We analyzed the clinical and endoscopic features of patients, number of clips, time from clipping to surgery, and number of patients showing detachment of clips from the gastric wall before surgery. (omicsonline.org)
- The mean time from clipping to surgery did not differ significantly between the detached and non-detached groups (11 patients, mean 4.6 ± 4.6 days vs. 81 patients, mean 3.0 ± 4.0 days, P = 0.227). (omicsonline.org)
- The timing of endoscopic clipping for the localization of tumors in EGC patients undergoing gastrectomy is not important for determining the resection line. (omicsonline.org)
- LIHR has been widely used clinically in recent years, but some patients undergoing LIHR have issues of long operation time and long hospital stay time, which brings some problems for the clinicians to make optimal decision [ 4 - 6 ]. (alliedacademies.org)
- In this study we enrolled patients who underwent LIHR and analysed their clinical data retrospectively to investigate the risk factors for prolonged operation time and hospital stay. (alliedacademies.org)
- In the United States, the public recently became aware of the practice of concurrent and overlapping surgery, whereby one attending surgeon is responsible for the operations of two or more patients at the same time. (bmj.com)
- Methods: A total of 20 clinical variables were retrospectively reviewed to identify factors for a prolonged operative time (longer than 3 h) in a total of 220 consecutive patients undergoing SILC. (elsevier.com)
- Operative time was grouped into quartiles (80-110, 111-142, 143-185, 186-360 minutes) and statistical analysis was performed using ANOVA univariate with post-hoc testing and multivariate regression modeling controlling for age, diabetes, renal disease and weight loss. (sages.org)
- Abhilash Kumar Y , who was the regional manager of the Infosys, has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of the Uralungal Labour Contract Co-operative Society ( ULCCS ) group, a noted co-operative venture in Kerala. (indiatimes.com)
- This is an 11 month contract with a fixed roster, there are opportunities for team leader positions and full time contracts. (gumtree.ie)
- You can get an early graduation letter from the Registrar's office for full-time visa applications. (uwaterloo.ca)
- You must complete at least one full-time semester after Co-op. (tru.ca)
- Security features have been integrated on this site: If someone signs in with your credentials while you are logged in, the site will automatically close your ongoing login and you will lose access at that time. (azcapitoltimes.com)
- If you log out, you will be required to enter your username and password the next time you visit. (medscape.com)
- Sanaa, Apr 30 (AP) A suspected US airstrike killed four al-Qaida operatives in Yemen's eastern province of Marib today, Yemeni tribal and security officials said. (yahoo.com)
- The time from surgery to optimal post-op rehabilitation will be recorded. (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Evidence to support the use of IORT comes from the TARGIT-A randomized trial showing that for early stage breast cancer, risk of local recurrence with IORT performed at the time of lumpectomy surgery is not statistically different than whole breast radiation (WBRT) (2.1% with IORT compared to 1.1% with WBRT, p = 0.31) ( 1 , 2 ). (frontiersin.org)
- In addition, improved peri-operative anaesthetic technique has a key role to play if enhanced recovery programmes after surgery (ERAS) for breast free flap reconstruction are to be created. (deepdyve.com)
- Self-expandable stents for obstructing colorectal cancer offer an alternative palliative option to operative management. (medworm.com)
- Facebook says this has been a tough time at Facebook and our entire management team has been focused on tackling the issues we face. (go.com)
- If time management and just staying on top of each week is starting to become impossible, our regularly-updated time management hacks for real estate agents might be just what you need! (eac.com.au)
- Task creep is one of the biggest obstacles in time management. (eac.com.au)
- Sometimes, what distracts you most is actually something you set up to make things easier or improve time management, but ironically, you haven't had time to review to see if it actually works, and remove or refine if it didn't. (eac.com.au)
- The operative timing and management of acute traumatic aortic rupture are matters of debate. (ovid.com)
- In this month's Property Management series, expert and EAC director, Elizabeth Sargood talks lease renewals: why it is important they are completed on time, and the advantages of having a lease for landlords, tenants and agencies. (eac.com.au)
- Other themes that emerged as part of our conference include but are not limited to: gender relations within and beyond co-operatives, co-operative management and leadership, best practices of co-operatives from around the world, and co-operatives and social innovation. (coopresearch.coop)
- Senator Moncion provided some best case practices from Canada's co-operative movement and touched upon policy considerations to help with co-op development and effective management. (coopresearch.coop)
- We are leaders in rigorous and dynamic research and education focused on co-operative management and governance. (smu.ca)
- The Co-operative Business Model: Excellence in Leadership and Management offered in a 1 to 3-day formats. (smu.ca)
- Enhancing Business Performance through Co-operative Management Practices - a 3-day learning and networking event. (smu.ca)
- We host free webinars offered by sector leaders on special topics in co-operative business, management, governance, economics and social movements. (smu.ca)
- He stood as a joint Labour Co-operative candidate in Birmingham Sparkbrook at the 1922 United Kingdom general election, taking third place with 23.4% of the vote. (wikipedia.org)
- This procedure requires time and coordination between the surgeon and radiation oncologist, who both perform their treatments in a single operative setting. (frontiersin.org)
- The average BCS times were faster than the BCS plus IORT procedure times for all surgeons. (frontiersin.org)
- The endovascular approach was a safe and flexible procedure in traumatic aortic rupture and allowed us to fit the operative timing to every patient's clinical and imaging findings. (ovid.com)
- Observations on the optimum time for operative intervention for aortic regurgitation. (ahajournals.org)
- Profits at Milk Link, the UK's biggest farmer-owned dairy co-operative, rose by 42pc over the year to April 2, debunking the myth that there is no such thing as a happy farmer. (telegraph.co.uk)
- In a retrospective analysis of 738 primary TKAs from our institutional joint registry, operative time, complication rates, patient-reported outcome measures (EQ-5D, WOMAC) within the first year and responder rates for positive outcome as defined by the OMERACT-OARSI criteria were compared between trainee and senior surgeons differentiating between conventional and navigated TKA. (uni-regensburg.de)
- Twine Dacien, the chairman of the co-operative, however, noted that the first buyers frustrated them when they started paying farmers late. (co.rw)
- Meza tells New Times he was never paid for those efforts, and since it went nowhere, he didn't bother to list his role as chairman for the group on his 2012 financial disclosure statement -- which is required by law. (phoenixnewtimes.com)
- This was announced by the Chairman of the co-operative bank Mr. M. Anjaneyulu. (rupeetimes.com)
- He became involved in the co-operative movement, and served as the chairman of Co-operative Builders, based in Birmingham. (wikipedia.org)
- Retrospect is an amazing thing: work out what tasks you did last week that you really didn't need to do, or that took longer than they should have, and either don't allow them into your schedule this week or set a rigid time frame for completion. (eac.com.au)
- Just exactly what was he discussing at the White House and with Obama all those times? (weaselzippers.us)
- This prompted 330 dairy farmers in the district to form an association to market their milk as a group, giving birth to IRKIB Co-operative Society. (co.rw)
- Peter Marks, group chief executive at The Co-operative Group, told delegates at the 2011 IGD Convention he had never seen customers squeezed as much as now. (retailtimes.co.uk)
- The Department of Justice has charged a Hizbullah operative who was residing in New Jersey with providing material support to a designated terror group after he was found to have scouted locations in New York, Boston and Washington, D.C. for potential terrorist attacks. (worldtribune.com)
- The Co-operative Group formed gradually over 140 years from the merger of many independent retail societies, and their wholesale societies and federations. (wikipedia.org)
- The Co-operative Party soon allied with the Labour Party, and in 1921/22, Hampton was secretary of the Birmingham Labour Party group. (wikipedia.org)
- About sixty delegates from eight African countries began a week-long workshop on the role of Agricultural Co-operatives in development strategies in the Ghana capital, Accra on Monday (25 March). (britishpathe.com)
- He believed in starting small, and realized that the working classes would need to set up co-operatives for themselves, so he saw his role as one of instruction. (wikipedia.org)
- With just under one month to go until the first day of our Centenary Conference and an opening day programme dedicated to young people, our Project Co-ordinator Daniel Cox shares his thoughts on what the co-operative movement can do to inspire and attract a new generation. (co-op.ac.uk)
- What do you think the co-operative movement can do to make itself more relevant to young people? (co-op.ac.uk)
- I think the co-operative movement needs to re-evaluate how it uses language to communicate with young people. (co-op.ac.uk)
- Together, we were fortunate to learn from the past of the co-op movement in Canada and beyond, reflect on the movement's present, and envision a more co-operative future. (coopresearch.coop)
- Marks admitted four to five years ago the Co-operative Movement was in significant decline. (retailtimes.co.uk)
- He became the area organiser for the co-operative movement, but he moved away from the district in 1930. (wikipedia.org)
- Two weeks ago, in the first targeted killing in some time, Israeli forces killed Mohammed Namnam , also in Gaza. (latimes.com)
- There were five surgeons performing IORT at our institution during this time period with a total of 96 cases performed. (frontiersin.org)
- After adjusting for IORT time and surgeon, the prediction model estimated that surgeons decreased the total BCS plus IORT OR time at a rate of −4.5 min per each additional 10 cases performed. (frontiersin.org)
- OR time for IORT in breast cancer treatment can be improved over time, even among experienced surgeons. (frontiersin.org)
- However, operating for prolonged time periods may cause surgeons to lose their concentration and develop fatigue. (springermedizin.de)
- Mean operative time was 69.5±18.5min for trainees compared to 77.3±25.8min for senior surgeons (95%CI of the difference 1.5-13.9min, p = 0.02) in conventional TKA and 80.4±22.1min to 84.1±27.6min (95%CI of the difference -0.9-8.2min, p = 0.12) for navigated TKA, respectively. (uni-regensburg.de)
- Ernest Walter Hampton (born 1885) was a British co-operative activist. (wikipedia.org)
- Have you been shortlisted for the Nursing Times Workforce Awards? (nursingtimes.net)
- We have just released details of the nurses and nursing teams that have made it onto the shortlist for this year's Nursing Times Workforce Awards. (nursingtimes.net)
- Nursing Times recently reported on the findings of a Cochrane systematic review into the impact of nurses working as substitutes for primary care doctors. (nursingtimes.net)
- Get Your Free Business Listing on Economic Times. (indiatimes.com)
- Now to a bombshell "The new York Times" report about Facebook and the lengths it went to to battle critics while the company was under fire over data misuse and Russian election meddling. (go.com)
- Some of the biggest jaw droppers in "The New York Times" report that when Facebook faced increased scrutiny over Russian election manipulation and privacy concern, the company took multiple steps to diminish or distort its responsibility. (go.com)
- They've now cut ties with that firm according to "The New York Times. (go.com)