Water: A clear, odorless, tasteless liquid that is essential for most animal and plant life and is an excellent solvent for many substances. The chemical formula is hydrogen oxide (H2O). (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Water Supply: Means or process of supplying water (as for a community) usually including reservoirs, tunnels, and pipelines and often the watershed from which the water is ultimately drawn. (Webster, 3d ed)Fresh Water: Water containing no significant amounts of salts, such as water from RIVERS and LAKES.Body Water: Fluids composed mainly of water found within the body.Water Pollution: Contamination of bodies of water (such as LAKES; RIVERS; SEAS; and GROUNDWATER.)Water Purification: Any of several processes in which undesirable impurities in water are removed or neutralized; for example, chlorination, filtration, primary treatment, ion exchange, and distillation. It includes treatment of WASTE WATER to provide potable and hygienic water in a controlled or closed environment as well as provision of public drinking water supplies.Water Pollutants, Chemical: Chemical compounds which pollute the water of rivers, streams, lakes, the sea, reservoirs, or other bodies of water.Water Pollutants: Substances or organisms which pollute the water or bodies of water. Use for water pollutants in general or those for which there is no specific heading.Water Deprivation: The withholding of water in a structured experimental situation.Water Movements: The flow of water in enviromental bodies of water such as rivers, oceans, water supplies, aquariums, etc. It includes currents, tides, and waves.Water SofteningDrinking: The consumption of liquids.Aquaporins: A class of porins that allow the passage of WATER and other small molecules across CELL MEMBRANES.Seawater: The salinated water of OCEANS AND SEAS that provides habitat for marine organisms.Rivers: Large natural streams of FRESH WATER formed by converging tributaries and which empty into a body of water (lake or ocean).Water-Electrolyte Balance: The balance of fluid in the BODY FLUID COMPARTMENTS; total BODY WATER; BLOOD VOLUME; EXTRACELLULAR SPACE; INTRACELLULAR SPACE, maintained by processes in the body that regulate the intake and excretion of WATER and ELECTROLYTES, particularly SODIUM and POTASSIUM.Water Wells: Constructions built to access underground water.Temperature: The property of objects that determines the direction of heat flow when they are placed in direct thermal contact. The temperature is the energy of microscopic motions (vibrational and translational) of the particles of atoms.Aquaporin 1: Aquaporin 1 forms a water-specific channel that is constitutively expressed at the PLASMA MEMBRANE of ERYTHROCYTES and KIDNEY TUBULES, PROXIMAL. It provides these cells with a high permeability to WATER. In humans polymorphisms of this protein result in the Colton blood group antigen.Dehydration: The condition that results from excessive loss of water from a living organism.Waste Water: Contaminated water generated as a waste product of human activity.Filtration: A process of separating particulate matter from a fluid, such as air or a liquid, by passing the fluid carrier through a medium that will not pass the particulates. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Chlorine: A greenish-yellow, diatomic gas that is a member of the halogen family of elements. It has the atomic symbol Cl, atomic number 17, and atomic weight 70.906. It is a powerful irritant that can cause fatal pulmonary edema. Chlorine is used in manufacturing, as a reagent in synthetic chemistry, for water purification, and in the production of chlorinated lime, which is used in fabric bleaching.Immersion: The placing of a body or a part thereof into a liquid.Water Cycle: Circulation of water among various ecological systems, in various states, on, above, and below the surface of the earth.Plant Transpiration: The loss of water vapor by plants to the atmosphere. It occurs mainly from the leaves through pores (stomata) whose primary function is gas exchange. The water is replaced by a continuous column of water moving upwards from the roots within the xylem vessels. (Concise Dictionary of Biology, 1990)Time Factors: Elements of limited time intervals, contributing to particular results or situations.Environmental Monitoring: The monitoring of the level of toxins, chemical pollutants, microbial contaminants, or other harmful substances in the environment (soil, air, and water), workplace, or in the bodies of people and animals present in that environment.Disinfection: Rendering pathogens harmless through the use of heat, antiseptics, antibacterial agents, etc.Water Resources: Environmental reservoirs of water related to natural WATER CYCLE by which water is obtained for various purposes. This includes but is not limited to watersheds, aquifers and springs.Sewage: Refuse liquid or waste matter carried off by sewers.Deuterium Oxide: The isotopic compound of hydrogen of mass 2 (deuterium) with oxygen. (From Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed) It is used to study mechanisms and rates of chemical or nuclear reactions, as well as biological processes.Oxygen Isotopes: Stable oxygen atoms that have the same atomic number as the element oxygen, but differ in atomic weight. O-17 and 18 are stable oxygen isotopes.Solvents: Liquids that dissolve other substances (solutes), generally solids, without any change in chemical composition, as, water containing sugar. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Water Pollutants, Radioactive: Pollutants, present in water or bodies of water, which exhibit radioactivity.Models, Molecular: Models used experimentally or theoretically to study molecular shape, electronic properties, or interactions; includes analogous molecules, computer-generated graphics, and mechanical structures.Soil: The unconsolidated mineral or organic matter on the surface of the earth that serves as a natural medium for the growth of land plants.Extravascular Lung Water: Water content outside of the lung vasculature. About 80% of a normal lung is made up of water, including intracellular, interstitial, and blood water. Failure to maintain the normal homeostatic fluid exchange between the vascular space and the interstitium of the lungs can result in PULMONARY EDEMA and flooding of the alveolar space.Ecosystem: A functional system which includes the organisms of a natural community together with their environment. (McGraw Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Drinking Behavior: Behaviors associated with the ingesting of water and other liquids; includes rhythmic patterns of drinking (time intervals - onset and duration), frequency and satiety.Arsenic: A shiny gray element with atomic symbol As, atomic number 33, and atomic weight 75. It occurs throughout the universe, mostly in the form of metallic arsenides. Most forms are toxic. According to the Fourth Annual Report on Carcinogens (NTP 85-002, 1985), arsenic and certain arsenic compounds have been listed as known carcinogens. (From Merck Index, 11th ed)Hydrogen-Ion Concentration: The normality of a solution with respect to HYDROGEN ions; H+. It is related to acidity measurements in most cases by pH = log 1/2[1/(H+)], where (H+) is the hydrogen ion concentration in gram equivalents per liter of solution. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Seasons: Divisions of the year according to some regularly recurrent phenomena usually astronomical or climatic. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Thirst: A drive stemming from a physiological need for WATER.Plant Leaves: Expanded structures, usually green, of vascular plants, characteristically consisting of a bladelike expansion attached to a stem, and functioning as the principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration. (American Heritage Dictionary, 2d ed)Molecular Sequence Data: Descriptions of specific amino acid, carbohydrate, or nucleotide sequences which have appeared in the published literature and/or are deposited in and maintained by databanks such as GENBANK, European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL), National Biomedical Research Foundation (NBRF), or other sequence repositories.Droughts: Prolonged dry periods in natural climate cycle. They are slow-onset phenomena caused by rainfall deficit combined with other predisposing factors.Desiccation: Removal of moisture from a substance (chemical, food, tissue, etc.).Bathing Beaches: Beaches, both natural and man-made, used for bathing and other activities.Thermodynamics: A rigorously mathematical analysis of energy relationships (heat, work, temperature, and equilibrium). It describes systems whose states are determined by thermal parameters, such as temperature, in addition to mechanical and electromagnetic parameters. (From Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary, 12th ed)Models, Biological: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of biological processes or diseases. For disease models in living animals, DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL is available. Biological models include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Permeability: Property of membranes and other structures to permit passage of light, heat, gases, liquids, metabolites, and mineral ions.Trihalomethanes: Methanes substituted with three halogen atoms, which may be the same or different.Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy: Spectroscopic method of measuring the magnetic moment of elementary particles such as atomic nuclei, protons or electrons. It is employed in clinical applications such as NMR Tomography (MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING).Water Pollution, RadioactiveSwimming PoolsAquaporin 4: Aquaporin 4 is the major water-selective channel in the CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM of mammals.Sodium: A member of the alkali group of metals. It has the atomic symbol Na, atomic number 11, and atomic weight 23.Models, Chemical: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Bacteria: One of the three domains of life (the others being Eukarya and ARCHAEA), also called Eubacteria. They are unicellular prokaryotic microorganisms which generally possess rigid cell walls, multiply by cell division, and exhibit three principal forms: round or coccal, rodlike or bacillary, and spiral or spirochetal. Bacteria can be classified by their response to OXYGEN: aerobic, anaerobic, or facultatively anaerobic; by the mode by which they obtain their energy: chemotrophy (via chemical reaction) or PHOTOTROPHY (via light reaction); for chemotrophs by their source of chemical energy: CHEMOLITHOTROPHY (from inorganic compounds) or chemoorganotrophy (from organic compounds); and by their source for CARBON; NITROGEN; etc.; HETEROTROPHY (from organic sources) or AUTOTROPHY (from CARBON DIOXIDE). They can also be classified by whether or not they stain (based on the structure of their CELL WALLS) with CRYSTAL VIOLET dye: gram-negative or gram-positive.Air: The mixture of gases present in the earth's atmosphere consisting of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases.Swimming: An activity in which the body is propelled through water by specific movement of the arms and/or the legs. Swimming as propulsion through water by the movement of limbs, tail, or fins of animals is often studied as a form of PHYSICAL EXERTION or endurance.Colony Count, Microbial: Enumeration by direct count of viable, isolated bacterial, archaeal, or fungal CELLS or SPORES capable of growth on solid CULTURE MEDIA. The method is used routinely by environmental microbiologists for quantifying organisms in AIR; FOOD; and WATER; by clinicians for measuring patients' microbial load; and in antimicrobial drug testing.Humidity: A measure of the amount of WATER VAPOR in the air.Aquaporin 2: Aquaporin 2 is a water-specific channel protein that is expressed in KIDNEY COLLECTING DUCTS. The translocation of aquaporin 2 to the apical PLASMA MEMBRANE is regulated by VASOPRESSIN, and MUTATIONS in AQP2 have been implicated in a variety of kidney disorders including DIABETES INSIPIDUS.Computer Simulation: Computer-based representation of physical systems and phenomena such as chemical processes.Diffusion: The tendency of a gas or solute to pass from a point of higher pressure or concentration to a point of lower pressure or concentration and to distribute itself throughout the available space. Diffusion, especially FACILITATED DIFFUSION, is a major mechanism of BIOLOGICAL TRANSPORT.Osmotic Pressure: The pressure required to prevent the passage of solvent through a semipermeable membrane that separates a pure solvent from a solution of the solvent and solute or that separates different concentrations of a solution. It is proportional to the osmolality of the solution.Surface Properties: Characteristics or attributes of the outer boundaries of objects, including molecules.Lakes: Inland bodies of still or slowly moving FRESH WATER or salt water, larger than a pond, and supplied by RIVERS and streams.Cell Membrane Permeability: A quality of cell membranes which permits the passage of solvents and solutes into and out of cells.Baths: The immersion or washing of the body or any of its parts in water or other medium for cleansing or medical treatment. It includes bathing for personal hygiene as well as for medical purposes with the addition of therapeutic agents, such as alkalines, antiseptics, oil, etc.Rain: Water particles that fall from the ATMOSPHERE.Chlorine Compounds: Inorganic compounds that contain chlorine as an integral part of the molecule.Ice: The solid substance formed by the FREEZING of water.Protons: Stable elementary particles having the smallest known positive charge, found in the nuclei of all elements. The proton mass is less than that of a neutron. A proton is the nucleus of the light hydrogen atom, i.e., the hydrogen ion.Solubility: The ability of a substance to be dissolved, i.e. to form a solution with another substance. (From McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Vasopressins: Antidiuretic hormones released by the NEUROHYPOPHYSIS of all vertebrates (structure varies with species) to regulate water balance and OSMOLARITY. In general, vasopressin is a nonapeptide consisting of a six-amino-acid ring with a cysteine 1 to cysteine 6 disulfide bridge or an octapeptide containing a CYSTINE. All mammals have arginine vasopressin except the pig with a lysine at position 8. Vasopressin, a vasoconstrictor, acts on the KIDNEY COLLECTING DUCTS to increase water reabsorption, increase blood volume and blood pressure.Electrolytes: Substances that dissociate into two or more ions, to some extent, in water. Solutions of electrolytes thus conduct an electric current and can be decomposed by it (ELECTROLYSIS). (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)Feces: Excrement from the INTESTINES, containing unabsorbed solids, waste products, secretions, and BACTERIA of the DIGESTIVE SYSTEM.Phylogeny: The relationships of groups of organisms as reflected by their genetic makeup.Deuterium: Deuterium. The stable isotope of hydrogen. It has one neutron and one proton in the nucleus.Aquaporin 3: Aquaporin 3 is an aquaglyceroporin that is expressed in the KIDNEY COLLECTING DUCTS and is constitutively localized at the basolateral MEMBRANE.Kinetics: The rate dynamics in chemical or physical systems.Carbonated Water: Water naturally or artificially infused with CARBON DIOXIDE.Fishes: A group of cold-blooded, aquatic vertebrates having gills, fins, a cartilaginous or bony endoskeleton, and elongated bodies covered with scales.Reproducibility of Results: The statistical reproducibility of measurements (often in a clinical context), including the testing of instrumentation or techniques to obtain reproducible results. The concept includes reproducibility of physiological measurements, which may be used to develop rules to assess probability or prognosis, or response to a stimulus; reproducibility of occurrence of a condition; and reproducibility of experimental results.Aquaporin 6: Aquaporin 6 is an aquaglyceroporin that is found primarily in KIDNEY COLLECTING DUCTS. AQP6 protein functions as an anion-selective channel.Oceans and Seas: A great expanse of continuous bodies of salt water which together cover more than 70 percent of the earth's surface. Seas may be partially or entirely enclosed by land, and are smaller than the five oceans (Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Antarctic).Enterobacteriaceae: A family of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria that do not form endospores. Its organisms are distributed worldwide with some being saprophytes and others being plant and animal parasites. Many species are of considerable economic importance due to their pathogenic effects on agriculture and livestock.Agriculture: The science, art or practice of cultivating soil, producing crops, and raising livestock.Cryptosporidium: A genus of coccidian parasites of the family CRYPTOSPORIDIIDAE, found in the intestinal epithelium of many vertebrates including humans.Molecular Conformation: The characteristic three-dimensional shape of a molecule.Maze Learning: Learning the correct route through a maze to obtain reinforcement. It is used for human or animal populations. (Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms, 6th ed)Protein Conformation: The characteristic 3-dimensional shape of a protein, including the secondary, supersecondary (motifs), tertiary (domains) and quaternary structure of the peptide chain. PROTEIN STRUCTURE, QUATERNARY describes the conformation assumed by multimeric proteins (aggregates of more than one polypeptide chain).Plant Roots: The usually underground portions of a plant that serve as support, store food, and through which water and mineral nutrients enter the plant. (From American Heritage Dictionary, 1982; Concise Dictionary of Biology, 1990)Sensitivity and Specificity: Binary classification measures to assess test results. Sensitivity or recall rate is the proportion of true positives. Specificity is the probability of correctly determining the absence of a condition. (From Last, Dictionary of Epidemiology, 2d ed)Molecular Structure: The location of the atoms, groups or ions relative to one another in a molecule, as well as the number, type and location of covalent bonds.Hot Temperature: Presence of warmth or heat or a temperature notably higher than an accustomed norm.Biomass: Total mass of all the organisms of a given type and/or in a given area. (From Concise Dictionary of Biology, 1990) It includes the yield of vegetative mass produced from any given crop.Absorption: The physical or physiological processes by which substances, tissue, cells, etc. take up or take in other substances or energy.Geologic Sediments: A mass of organic or inorganic solid fragmented material, or the solid fragment itself, that comes from the weathering of rock and is carried by, suspended in, or dropped by air, water, or ice. It refers also to a mass that is accumulated by any other natural agent and that forms in layers on the earth's surface, such as sand, gravel, silt, mud, fill, or loess. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed, p1689)Models, Theoretical: Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of systems, processes, or phenomena. They include the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.Environment: The external elements and conditions which surround, influence, and affect the life and development of an organism or population.Sequence Analysis, DNA: A multistage process that includes cloning, physical mapping, subcloning, determination of the DNA SEQUENCE, and information analysis.Eutrophication: The enrichment of a terrestrial or aquatic ECOSYSTEM by the addition of nutrients, especially nitrogen and phosphorus, that results in a superabundant growth of plants, ALGAE, or other primary producers. It can be a natural process or result from human activity such as agriculture runoff or sewage pollution. In aquatic ecosystems, an increase in the algae population is termed an algal bloom.Rats, Sprague-Dawley: A strain of albino rat used widely for experimental purposes because of its calmness and ease of handling. It was developed by the Sprague-Dawley Animal Company.Plant Stomata: Closable openings in the epidermis of plants on the underside of leaves. They allow the exchange of gases between the internal tissues of the plant and the outside atmosphere.Carbon: A nonmetallic element with atomic symbol C, atomic number 6, and atomic weight [12.0096; 12.0116]. It may occur as several different allotropes including DIAMOND; CHARCOAL; and GRAPHITE; and as SOOT from incompletely burned fuel.Oxygen: An element with atomic symbol O, atomic number 8, and atomic weight [15.99903; 15.99977]. It is the most abundant element on earth and essential for respiration.Conservation of Natural Resources: The protection, preservation, restoration, and rational use of all resources in the total environment.Ions: An atom or group of atoms that have a positive or negative electric charge due to a gain (negative charge) or loss (positive charge) of one or more electrons. Atoms with a positive charge are known as CATIONS; those with a negative charge are ANIONS.Body Weight: The mass or quantity of heaviness of an individual. It is expressed by units of pounds or kilograms.Species Specificity: The restriction of a characteristic behavior, anatomical structure or physical system, such as immune response; metabolic response, or gene or gene variant to the members of one species. It refers to that property which differentiates one species from another but it is also used for phylogenetic levels higher or lower than the species.Crystallography, X-Ray: The study of crystal structure using X-RAY DIFFRACTION techniques. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)Giardia: A genus of flagellate intestinal EUKARYOTES parasitic in various vertebrates, including humans. Characteristics include the presence of four pairs of flagella arising from a complicated system of axonemes and cysts that are ellipsoidal to ovoidal in shape.Carbon Dioxide: A colorless, odorless gas that can be formed by the body and is necessary for the respiration cycle of plants and animals.Algorithms: A procedure consisting of a sequence of algebraic formulas and/or logical steps to calculate or determine a given task.Materials Testing: The testing of materials and devices, especially those used for PROSTHESES AND IMPLANTS; SUTURES; TISSUE ADHESIVES; etc., for hardness, strength, durability, safety, efficacy, and biocompatibility.Photosynthesis: The synthesis by organisms of organic chemical compounds, especially carbohydrates, from carbon dioxide using energy obtained from light rather than from the oxidation of chemical compounds. Photosynthesis comprises two separate processes: the light reactions and the dark reactions. In higher plants; GREEN ALGAE; and CYANOBACTERIA; NADPH and ATP formed by the light reactions drive the dark reactions which result in the fixation of carbon dioxide. (from Oxford Dictionary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2001)RNA, Ribosomal, 16S: Constituent of 30S subunit prokaryotic ribosomes containing 1600 nucleotides and 21 proteins. 16S rRNA is involved in initiation of polypeptide synthesis.Legionella: Gram-negative aerobic rods, isolated from surface water or thermally polluted lakes or streams. Member are pathogenic for man. Legionella pneumophila is the causative agent for LEGIONNAIRES' DISEASE.Industrial Waste: Worthless, damaged, defective, superfluous or effluent material from industrial operations.Plant Stems: Parts of plants that usually grow vertically upwards towards the light and support the leaves, buds, and reproductive structures. (From Concise Dictionary of Biology, 1990)Analysis of Variance: A statistical technique that isolates and assesses the contributions of categorical independent variables to variation in the mean of a continuous dependent variable.Environmental Exposure: The exposure to potentially harmful chemical, physical, or biological agents in the environment or to environmental factors that may include ionizing radiation, pathogenic organisms, or toxic chemicals.Kidney Concentrating Ability: The ability of the kidney to excrete in the urine high concentrations of solutes from the blood plasma.Plant Extracts: Concentrated pharmaceutical preparations of plants obtained by removing active constituents with a suitable solvent, which is evaporated away, and adjusting the residue to a prescribed standard.Arsenic Poisoning: Disorders associated with acute or chronic exposure to compounds containing ARSENIC (ARSENICALS) which may be fatal. Acute oral ingestion is associated with gastrointestinal symptoms and an encephalopathy which may manifest as SEIZURES, mental status changes, and COMA. Chronic exposure is associated with mucosal irritation, desquamating rash, myalgias, peripheral neuropathy, and white transverse (Mees) lines in the fingernails. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1212)Biophysics: The study of PHYSICAL PHENOMENA and PHYSICAL PROCESSES as applied to living things.Escherichia coli: A species of gram-negative, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria (GRAM-NEGATIVE FACULTATIVELY ANAEROBIC RODS) commonly found in the lower part of the intestine of warm-blooded animals. It is usually nonpathogenic, but some strains are known to produce DIARRHEA and pyogenic infections. Pathogenic strains (virotypes) are classified by their specific pathogenic mechanisms such as toxins (ENTEROTOXIGENIC ESCHERICHIA COLI), etc.Potassium: An element in the alkali group of metals with an atomic symbol K, atomic number 19, and atomic weight 39.10. It is the chief cation in the intracellular fluid of muscle and other cells. Potassium ion is a strong electrolyte that plays a significant role in the regulation of fluid volume and maintenance of the WATER-ELECTROLYTE BALANCE.Nitrogen: An element with the atomic symbol N, atomic number 7, and atomic weight [14.00643; 14.00728]. Nitrogen exists as a diatomic gas and makes up about 78% of the earth's atmosphere by volume. It is a constituent of proteins and nucleic acids and found in all living cells.Wettability: The quality or state of being wettable or the degree to which something can be wet. This is also the ability of any solid surface to be wetted when in contact with a liquid whose surface tension is reduced so that the liquid spreads over the surface of the solid.Urea: A compound formed in the liver from ammonia produced by the deamination of amino acids. It is the principal end product of protein catabolism and constitutes about one half of the total urinary solids.Adaptation, Physiological: The non-genetic biological changes of an organism in response to challenges in its ENVIRONMENT.Biophysical Phenomena: The physical characteristics and processes of biological systems.Salinity: Degree of saltiness, which is largely the OSMOLAR CONCENTRATION of SODIUM CHLORIDE plus any other SALTS present. It is an ecological factor of considerable importance, influencing the types of organisms that live in an ENVIRONMENT.Kidney: Body organ that filters blood for the secretion of URINE and that regulates ion concentrations.Cattle: Domesticated bovine animals of the genus Bos, usually kept on a farm or ranch and used for the production of meat or dairy products or for heavy labor.Waste Disposal, Fluid: The discarding or destroying of liquid waste products or their transformation into something useful or innocuous.Oocysts: Zygote-containing cysts of sporozoan protozoa. Further development in an oocyst produces small individual infective organisms called SPOROZOITES. Then, depending on the genus, the entire oocyst is called a sporocyst or the oocyst contains multiple sporocysts encapsulating the sporozoites.Microscopy, Electron, Scanning: Microscopy in which the object is examined directly by an electron beam scanning the specimen point-by-point. The image is constructed by detecting the products of specimen interactions that are projected above the plane of the sample, such as backscattered electrons. Although SCANNING TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY also scans the specimen point by point with the electron beam, the image is constructed by detecting the electrons, or their interaction products that are transmitted through the sample plane, so that is a form of TRANSMISSION ELECTRON MICROSCOPY.Disasters: Calamities producing great damage, loss of life, and distress. They include results of natural phenomena and man-made phenomena. Normal conditions of existence are disrupted and the level of impact exceeds the capacity of the hazard-affected community.Dose-Response Relationship, Drug: The relationship between the dose of an administered drug and the response of the organism to the drug.Recreation: Activity engaged in for pleasure.Polymerase Chain Reaction: In vitro method for producing large amounts of specific DNA or RNA fragments of defined length and sequence from small amounts of short oligonucleotide flanking sequences (primers). The essential steps include thermal denaturation of the double-stranded target molecules, annealing of the primers to their complementary sequences, and extension of the annealed primers by enzymatic synthesis with DNA polymerase. The reaction is efficient, specific, and extremely sensitive. Uses for the reaction include disease diagnosis, detection of difficult-to-isolate pathogens, mutation analysis, genetic testing, DNA sequencing, and analyzing evolutionary relationships.Sucrose: A nonreducing disaccharide composed of GLUCOSE and FRUCTOSE linked via their anomeric carbons. It is obtained commercially from SUGARCANE, sugar beet (BETA VULGARIS), and other plants and used extensively as a food and a sweetener.Cold Temperature: An absence of warmth or heat or a temperature notably below an accustomed norm.Amino Acid Sequence: The order of amino acids as they occur in a polypeptide chain. This is referred to as the primary structure of proteins. It is of fundamental importance in determining PROTEIN CONFORMATION.Chlorides: Inorganic compounds derived from hydrochloric acid that contain the Cl- ion.Freezing: Liquids transforming into solids by the removal of heat.Pressure: A type of stress exerted uniformly in all directions. Its measure is the force exerted per unit area. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 6th ed)Disease Models, Animal: Naturally occurring or experimentally induced animal diseases with pathological processes sufficiently similar to those of human diseases. They are used as study models for human diseases.Gases: The vapor state of matter; nonelastic fluids in which the molecules are in free movement and their mean positions far apart. Gases tend to expand indefinitely, to diffuse and mix readily with other gases, to have definite relations of volume, temperature, and pressure, and to condense or liquefy at low temperatures or under sufficient pressure. (Grant & Hackh's Chemical Dictionary, 5th ed)DNA, Bacterial: Deoxyribonucleic acid that makes up the genetic material of bacteria.Binding Sites: The parts of a macromolecule that directly participate in its specific combination with another molecule.Fluorides: Inorganic salts of hydrofluoric acid, HF, in which the fluorine atom is in the -1 oxidation state. (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed) Sodium and stannous salts are commonly used in dentifrices.Surface-Active Agents: Agents that modify interfacial tension of water; usually substances that have one lipophilic and one hydrophilic group in the molecule; includes soaps, detergents, emulsifiers, dispersing and wetting agents, and several groups of antiseptics.Organic Chemicals: A broad class of substances containing carbon and its derivatives. Many of these chemicals will frequently contain hydrogen with or without oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, and other elements. They exist in either carbon chain or carbon ring form.Culture Media: Any liquid or solid preparation made specifically for the growth, storage, or transport of microorganisms or other types of cells. The variety of media that exist allow for the culturing of specific microorganisms and cell types, such as differential media, selective media, test media, and defined media. Solid media consist of liquid media that have been solidified with an agent such as AGAR or GELATIN.Rats, Wistar: A strain of albino rat developed at the Wistar Institute that has spread widely at other institutions. This has markedly diluted the original strain.
When it crossed the lake the twister "sucked the water high into the air, a real water spout. The cottages along the lake were ... The Company spent a total of $300,000 clear low-lying land of willows and to grade streets before lots were offered for sale. ... The Nebraska city didn't want to pay to extend sewers or water lines either. In 1930 Carter Lake was incorporated as its own ... Levi Carter Lake Park has been offering recreational opportunities to Omaha for more than 100 years. The Open Door Mission has ...
Credit institutes which offer savings accounts and small loans. Mineral Water - Saclepea's first mineral water bottling ... Offers apprenticeships. Finance - although no banks currently exist in Saclepea (at this writing, EcoBank is considering ... In January 2011, WACC helped locals open the Saclepea Community Computer Center (SCCC). SCCC offers computer and internet ... Numerous churches and para-church organizations offer courses and certificates in theology, pastoral studies, and other ...
Barrett, Rick (February 3, 2007). "China offers open waters". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. 文涛 (September 1, 2008). "太湖之星"摩天轮即将开放 ... With the average price of bottled water rising to six times the normal rate, the government banned all regional water providers ... The lake provides water to 30 million residents, including about one million in Wuxi. By October 2007 it was reported that the ... Ma, Jun (2004). China's Water Crisis. Norwalk, CT: International Rivers Network. pp. 163-164. ISBN 1-891936-28-X. Kahn, Joseph ...
"Kentucky Kingdom Making Waves: Water Attractions Part of Growth at Louisville Park". Lexington Herald-Leader. The McClatchy ... Dunkin, Zach (July 13, 1995). "Louisville offers zoo, thrill park". The Indianapolis Star. Gannett Company. " ...
John offers sports for grades four to eight. Those who graduate often continue their education at the public Plymouth High ... The city provides the public water system and sewer. Wastewater is treated by the Plymouth City Utility Commission Wastewater ... The new park, east of the city limits, will offer rail access, improved lots from 1 to 25 acres in size and loan and incentive ... Each elementary school offers summer youth athletic camps as well as co-curricular opportunities throughout the school year. ...
Fresh water is available at the dock. The summer offers sheltered boating. List of communities in Newfoundland and Labrador ...
Living Water Community Church. Retrieved 22 June 2014. "Degrees Offered". ccbcu.edu. Coastland University. Retrieved 22 June ...
The park also offers 62 tent, trailer and RV sites, 28 walk-in camp sites, and 10 backcountry camp sites for backpackers. Four ... The East Rim has 24 camp sites located along a loop road; many of the sites can accommodate RVs, and all feature water and ... It too offers bathing facilities. Picnic areas include a group pavilion, tennis courts, a children's playground and a disc golf ... One of the largest and most scenic parks in Georgia, it contains rugged geology, and offers visitors a range of vistas across ...
The river also offers excellent fishing. The Little Pee Dee runs its entire length through coastal lands of low relief that are ... It features deep channels, slow moving water, and white sandy bars and beaches. Cooters, sunning on logs, are a common sight. ...
A bicycle tour company began offering Portlandia tours. For the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards, the show received nominations in ... Carolyn Giardina (January 3, 2018). "'Dunkirk,' 'Shape of Water,' 'Baby Driver' Among ACE Eddie Awards Nominees". The Hollywood ... Rose, Joseph (January 25, 2011). "Portland company offers 'Portlandia bike rides'". The Oregonian. Retrieved June 23, 2017. ...
... of appropriated water rights in California and a dam and reservoir which holds over 2,000 acre feet of water. In 2008 Brugnara ... Carl Icahn is "expected to take over ownership", even though he had offered less money than Brugnara. In 1998, Brugnara was ... Chris Bone (June 10, 2008). "Searching for Cheaper Water". Gilroy. Retrieved March 11, 2012. Stephane Fitch (December 22, 2003 ... was in negotiations to supply the city of Gilroy their domestic water supply. Brugnara has an art collection valued at over $ ...
... 's beaches are a venue for water sports, like as windsurfing and Scuba diving. The Ashdod Marina offers yachting services ... There were two main sources of water: a pond and a masonry well. Both were surrounded by groves of date-palm and fig-trees. In ... "Ashdod on offer , JPost , Israel News". JPost. Retrieved 2013-08-08. R.Yaniv (1990). Ashdod. From repatriants settlement to the ... It is a 300-bed hospital, and it's "bomb shelter" design with thick concrete walls offers sufficient protection so as to keep ...
BISH offers houses for the students. The four houses are named after the four elements, Water, Fire, Earth, Air. All students ... BISH, which opened in September 2000, offers education for ages 3 to 18 (UK Nursery to Year 13/US Pre-K to Grade 12). The ... The British International School also offers students the opportunity to participate in the Nord Anglia Global Campus, a ... The British International School of Houston offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) for students in ...
... regulates the flow of water into the boiler and prevents the back flow of water in case of failure of the feed pump. Steam stop ... Modern boiler design offers several benefits. In the past, improper design of boilers has caused explosions which led to loss ... The main function of a boiler is to heat water to generate steam. Steam produced in a boiler can be used for a variety of ... Blow-off cock - removes water from the shell at regular intervals to remove the various impurities that may be settled at the ...
"Manitoba offers water bombers to Greece". Winnipeg Free Press. 2007-08-28. Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved ... The following countries offered help, but some offers were refused: Austria - Two helicopters, two planes, one transport plane ... Slovenia - One water-carrying helicopter. Spain - Two Canadair CL-215 water bombers . Sweden - One Bell-205 firefighting ... Switzerland - Four Eurocopter Super Puma water-carrying helicopters. Turkey - One Canadair CL-215 water bomber . AchaeaAigio ...
Alameda sits in an area that is abundant with grain, oil and water. Alameda offers the following community facilities; a ... Alameda offers a wide range of services for its residents, which include a full-service grocery and meat store, a restaurant, a ...
The homes have water taps and access to underground water for their animals. Popular houses in etomba village are, the ... It offers grades 1 to 10. Children leave their parents only to go to high school. Most go to Haimbili Haufiku SSS in Eenhana or ... to Mwadikange Kaulinge SSS in Ondobe.This village has offered Namibia with the first Black Chartered Accountant,Nangula Uuandja ...
The park offers various outdoor activities. A space of green areas and bodies of water, playgrounds and restaurant; located in ... It offers engineering, postgraduate and distance education. The Centre for Research and Advanced Studies (CINVESTAV) of the ... The river that crossed the settlement is the so-called San Marcos, which has an irrigation ditch, whose abundance of water gave ... Among the radio signals in the Modulated Amplitude and Modulated Frequency bands offered in the city, the following stand out: ...
The ESPN also offers over 100 TV screens to watch the daily sporting events. The main difference between the ESPN Club and ESPN ... The Luna Park Pool features the 200-foot Keister Coaster Water Slide. Also in the Luna Park area is the Luna Park Crazy House, ... This offers sundries and necessities, in addition to novelty pens and postcards. Just to the left of the Boardwalk Promenade is ... ESPN Club - At the Inn end of the BoardWalk is the ESPN Club, which offers a classic American lunch and dinner; it is a ...
It offers education from pre-school through to the G.C.E. Advanced Level (local and London exams). In addition to English, ... Wickremasinghe also introduced many annual events and sports encounters, such as water polo with Visakha Vidyalaya, hockey with ... The college also offers a BTEC programme. The college has used the house system since 1925 The house are named after three ... Sports offered include; athletics, badminton, basketball, karate, netball, rowing, squash, swimming and diving, tennis and ...
The storm water drainage system is made up of the natural river drainage and man-made storm water drains. Nagapattinam comes ... Thomas Hodson". Wesleyan Juvenile Offering. London: Wesleyan Missionary Society. XII: 108. Retrieved 12 November 2015. W. 2002 ... Nagapattinam water supply 2011. Waste management programme 2011. Nagapttinam sewarage 2011. Nagapattinam storm water management ... The main occupation of Nagapattinam is fishing in the waters of Bay of Bengal. The fish are sold in the daily and weekly fish ...
He offers the following example: Suppose ... upstream State A has not significantly developed its water resources because of ... ISBN 0-8213-4613-X. Dellapenna, Joseph W. "The Berlin rules on water resources: the new paradigm for international water law". ... ISBN 0-19-825787-2. Rahaman, M.M. (2009) Principles of international water law: Creating effective transboundary water ... State A now wishes to develop its water resources for hydroelectric and agricultural purposes. States B and C cry foul, on the ...
The National Water Trails System was created by the U.S. Department of the Interior to increase access to water-based outdoor ... It also offers picturesque areas for boating, canoeing, and rafting. It is very popular in the summer months for visitors to ... In 2012, the Chattahoochee National Recreation Area was designated as the Chattahoochee River Water Trail to become the first ... Kennett, Brad (April 25, 2002). "Buford Dam area offers great trout fishing". Alpharetta and Roswell Revue & News. Appen ...
The desired result is a material with the appearance and light-transmitting behaviour of standard glass, which offers varying ... it can be made to flow like water by sufficient pressure). Traditional "light" ERA is less effective against kinetic ... Spaced armour can also offer increased protection against HEAT projectiles. This occurs because the shaped charge warhead can ... "Heavy" reactive armour, however, offers better protection. The only example currently in widespread service is Russian Kontakt- ...
... a water salute). The city of Macon offered to sell water to the airport, through a proposed pipeline. The airport today employs ... "Drought: Macon Offers Water to ATL Airport". Georgia Public Broadcasting News. October 24, 2007. Retrieved June 13, 2008. " ... After the Southeastern U.S. drought of 2007, the airport (the eighth-largest water user in the state) made changes to reduce ... Tharpe, Jim (March 18, 2007). "An End-Around to Efficiency: Hartsfield-Jackson Strip Offers Safety, Boosts Capacity". Atlanta ...
"Center for Research in Water Resources, The University of Texas at Austin. Archived from the original on February 4, 2007. ... Harris County Transit also offers a bus line that runs along Decker Drive, Garth Road, North Main Street, Baker Road, and ... Other occupants include Exel, S&B Engineers, National Oilwell, GE Water, TMK-IPSCO, Century Asphalt, Samson Controls, and LS ... This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties ±water surface only; land in adjacent county ...
Buy Water Cycle Model Only, SA09171 at Nasco. You will find a unique blend of products for Arts & Crafts, Education, Healthcare ... Be the first to hear about our new products and exclusive offers. Information saved to Bronto.. Submit. ... It also graphically shows distillation of water as it changes to gas. Students can examine the evaporation and condensation ... This three-dimensional demonstrator creates a water cycle as it occurs in nature. A fascinating, ingenious experimental model ...
... is to collect surface water runoff off the roof and driveway and channel it into a depressed area that will hold the water for ... Sullivan echoed Okis advice about irrigation efficiency, noting that some water agencies are giving rebates for users who ... California Department of Water Resources Office of Water Use Efficiency: Provides links to drought preparedness advice. www. ... Dragging buckets and siphoning from jugs to water the potted plants gets old fast, and realizing how little water were ...
1.8 billion proposed sale of Welsh Water to Welsh quasi-mutual Glas Cymru with a counter-bid. ... I would be very surprised if they [Nomura] could offer the same secure long-term future for Welsh Water that we can." Mr Jones ... However, an offer from Nomura to Welsh Waters parent, American utility group Western Power Distribution (WPD), is not expected ... Last Friday Glas agreed terms with WPD to acquire Welsh Water for £1. Glas also assumes a further £1.8 billion in debt. Glas ...
... a company specializing in commercial and residential water treatment systems, ... cleaner water solutions, as well as offering a valuable solution to water softener bans across the nation. PureOFlow systems ... By offering beverages made with water that is purified without salts or additives, Applebees beverages are a great option for ... Applebees and PureOFlow San Diego Offer up Purified Water The clear, purified ice on top shows a stark contrast to the earlier ...
... has offered Sen. Marco Rubio a complimentary one-year supply of ... I needed water, what am I going to do? Rubio, R-Fla., said on ... Alkalife Offers Sen. Rubio One-year Supply of Alkalife TEN Spring Water. ... "High quality alkaline water and good hydration are solid, non-partisan principles that everyone can agree on, regardless of ... "High quality alkaline water and good hydration are solid, non-partisan principles that everyone can agree on, regardless of ...
If the Fairfax County Water Authority accepts the offer, the corps would become an even more powerful force regionally. Already ... has offered to supply the countys future water needs for a third of a century. ... The water authoritys assistant director, Fred P. Griffith Jr., said the corps proposal "was a probability, and it probably ... But even that date depends on issuance of a permit from the corps by July and no construction delays, the water authority has ...
Got a broken sprinkler head or need a heads up on your wonky watering? The city of Southlake has a program to help. Residents ... The city offers an incentive to signing up: a rebate of up to $200 on your next water bill. ... Want to save money on your water bill? Southlake offers rebate program. The W.I.S.E Guys will check residents sprinkler ... A Southlake water tower is pictured in a Southlake, Texas neighborhood Tuesday, June 23, 2020. (Tom Fox/The Dallas Morning News ...
But to those with polarized sunglasses, the waters real beauty -- big trout -- lay below. ... But to those of us with polarized sunglasses, the waters real beauty lay below. ...
... has also placed new demands on the nations water supply and created the need for water treatment solutions. ... Growing Water Demand Illustrates Need for Water Treatment, Recycling. The need for treating produced and flowback water without ... Ecosphere Offers Chemical-Free Water Treatment for Hydraulic Fracturing by Karen Boman ... As produced water is reused, the need for and difficulty in treating water grows as the level of bacteria and heavy metals ...
Water Heaters Products Directory offering complete range of Water Heaters from Wholesale Suppliers & Manufacturers from around ... Home , Sell Offers , Buyers , Products , Companies , Trade Alert , Premium Services , Hot Products Trade Shows , Canton Fair , ...
Ultimately, we could tailor-make filters for any contaminant in any water source, whether it s surface water or ground water, ... "The discoloration of water is often caused by dissolved organic matter. When you add chlorine to water for disinfection, it ... water treatment plants is to remove as much of the color-causing organic material from the water first, then add chlorine. ... Any way you look at it, you may be forced to invent better water purification methods," Chellam says. About the University of ...
... offers a highly sensitive and flexible measurement tool for monitoring microbial contamination in freshwater, process water, ... Promega Corporations new Promega Water-Glo™ System, launched this week, ... Promega offers new Water-Glo System for highly sensitive, rapid water quality testing. *Download PDF Copy ... Promega offers new Water-Glo System for highly sensitive, rapid water quality testing. News-Medical, viewed 25 June 2019, https ...
A man left with a rare brain disorder from the Havelock North water contamination disaster has called a proposal for financial ... Financial offer an insult, water crisis victim says. 9:39 am on 23 February 2017 ... But she was doubtful about applying for any aid being offered.. "In all honesty probably not, because Ive got too much else ... I dont see why I should have to apply to them for anything as such, I think they should be offering me assistance." ...
... expressing the national capital regions ability to send 1 million litres of water to the drought-hit Latur per day for two ... Latur drought: Kejriwal offers to send 10L ltr water per day from Delhi Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal wrote to Prime ... Delhi offers 10 lakh litres of water everyday for 2 months for brothers/sisters in Latur pic.twitter.com/SALb6Tf2kp ... If the central government can make arrangements to send this water to Latur, the Delhi Government will make this water ...
... augmenting the roughly 30,000-resident citys water stewardship in a state dealing with water scarcity. ... augmenting the roughly 30,000-resident citys water stewardship in a state dealing with water scarcity. ... Like many other cities in California, water is at a premium, and Paso Robles has a master plan that involves producing quality ... The project builds upon Black & Veatchs history of providing water and wastewater services to Paso Robles. In 2008, the ...
... an outback Queensland town is offering free bore water to communities running out of the precious resource. Theres just one ... Outback Queensland town offers water for free - just come and get it. ABC North West Qld ... "Maybe there are other areas in Queensland that are offering water or access to the Great Artesian Basin that are closer and ... A drought-stricken town with an abundance of bore water is offering it for free to other struggling communities that are ...
... Jun 19, 2019, 10:00 by System ... Sales Manager, Fresh Water, Marine. Wärtsilä Germany. Tel: +49 4152 805 115. [email protected] ... The Wärtsilä HiTE is designed to function in a wide range of operational areas, i.e. shallow waters with poor quality seawater ... The retrofit project produces clean water for technical applications and human consumption, and has led to fuel savings of as ...
... Share this:. *Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) ... Jewish law is very strict and specific when it comes to the water used in a mikvah - it has to be connected with a free-flowing ... Inside, women will be greeted with the sound of trickling water and smell of lavender potpourri. The walls are painted deep ... and leaders opted for an expensive ozone-purification system to keep the water clean. ...
... of drinking water a day, the official IRNA news ... on Sunday denied Kuwaiti press reports that Tehran has offered ... Iran denies offering drinking water supply to Kuwait. Iran denies offering drinking water supply to Kuwait 2.5 5 ... "Kuwait has no objection to the offer, provided the price of the water is right," Electricity and Water Minister Adel al-Sabih ... According to the paper, the offer came from a joint British-Kuwaiti-Iranian firm that would have delivered the water through an ...
Instead, the Water Authoritys offer presented the following central provisions:. *MWD pays the Water Authority $140 million to ... The San Diego County Water Authoritys Board of Directors today made a comprehensive settlement offer to the Metropolitan Water ... Find your water district. Looking for water restrictions, conservation programs and incentives, to establish water service, pay ... A public agency created in 1944, the Water Authority delivers wholesale water supplies to 24 retail water providers, including ...
... - Jun 30, 2011 - ... 500 and 100 gallon potable water bladder tanks. We can also build custom potable water bladder tanks, grey water, black water, ... IPI Offers Quick Disaster Response Solutions with Collapsible Storage Tanks and Water Pillow Bladders Interstate Products, Inc. ... Interstate Products provides a wide variety of water bladders for relief situations, as well as for personal water storage and ...
... extreme temperatures and other environmental factors have made the development of more water-efficient turfgrasses increasingly ... Water, rest, water, save: Experts advise cycle-soak watering of lawns. Nov 09, 2012 ... Tools offered to determine how much is enough when watering the grass. Oct 26, 2011 ... According to national water-use statistics, about one-third of all the water consumed by cities in the southern U.S. is used to ...
Cecil Instruments offers Reliable Water Testing Instrumentation. Cecil Instruments offers water testing instrumentation for ... Cecil Instruments offers Reliable Water Testing Instrumentation. Cecil Instruments offers water testing instrumentation for ... Back to Water. Cecil Instruments offers water testing instrumentation for numerous applications. 8 Nov 2017 by Cecil ... Cecil Instruments offers Reliable Water Testing Instrumentation. Added: 13 Nov 2017. Wherever it is used, its important to ...
How much water. 9 kg of water has 1 kg of H2 and 8 kg of O2.. Using up 20,000 gram Al gives 1482 grams H2, so need 13,3 kg of ... 136 thoughts on "Nano aluminium offers fuel cells on demand - just add water" * SMC. says: ... Nano aluminium offers fuel cells on demand - just add water. Charles Rotter / August 7, 2017 ... This product reacts with water by not forming an oxide layer. How does it react with air and/or water vapour in air? Fine ...
29, 2013 from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. CT to present information on the SGNA Statement on Reprocessing of Water Bottles Used During ... SGNA Offers Webinar on Reprocessing of Water Bottles Used During Endoscopy. Jan 09, 2013 ... 2. Recognize the history of this document and water bottle reprocessing in general. 3. Identify the steps to reprocessing water ... 4. Identify appropriate water to be used. 5. Answer questions from attendees. Register today and earn 1.0 contact hour (GI- ...
2018BottleBottlesBalconies with water or skyline viewsDroughtRefillable waterWebinarReverse OsmosisDisinfection1,000Eliminating bacteriaPurityFiltersBeveragesDrinking WaterFreeCompany'sMunicipal waterSeawaterSoftenersPurification systemsConservationProducts300mlOrganicCompanyEfficiencyDiegoShallowShortagesSouthwestCubesWater'sNitratesCleanPollutantsAuthority'sCalifornia'sHarbourSustainabilityNewsTabletsMadePumpHydration2020PurifySolutionsFlexibilitySuppliers
- Pittsburgh Public Adjuster garners an additional $35,000 to repair water leak damaged home On November, 2018 a Pittsburgh woman returned to a flooded home due to a water leak. (publicadjuster.com)
- Attention to Detail by Public Adjuster Produces Additional $24,000 Claim Settlement for Pittsburgh Area Homeowner On February 21, 2018 the policyholder experienced a category 3 water loss in her Carnegie, Pittsburgh home from a broken stack pipe that runs from the. (publicadjuster.com)
- The best part is that fountain beverages now taste just like they would from a soda can or soda bottle because the PureOFlow system will provide water to meet a major soda manufacturer's specifications. (prweb.com)
- The Senator, selected by the Republican party to give a response to President Obama's State of the Union address on Tuesday evening, spontaneously reached for a bottle of water on live camera during his speech. (prweb.com)
- By accepting the company's offer, Senator Rubio would enjoy the benefits of always having a bottle of premium alkaline spring water within arm's reach whenever thirst quenching becomes a necessity. (prweb.com)
- I have always followed up my goats milk bottle with some water, about 2-4 ounces, I increase the amount as they get older, when weaning time comes I lower the milk and up the water, otherwise I don't offer a water bucket until they are a couple weeks old. (backyardchickens.com)
- I do caution against putting water in a bottle though. (backyardchickens.com)
- A lot of people offer a bottle of warm water to their kids after their milk. (backyardchickens.com)
- Survivors must place water into a clean plastic bottle into direct sunlight for at least 12 hours, which will help to kill bacteria lurking inside the fluid. (thesun.co.uk)
- ️ENJOY EASY HYDRATION WHEN ON-THE-GO - With the SWIG SAVVY water bottle that is great for your workout, running ,hiking, cycling and riding your bike you'll always have a refreshing, cold drink by your side. (amazon.com)
- ️QUENCH YOUR THIRST WITHOUT ANY MESS - Our reusable lightweight water bottle comes with a unique spill and leak proof straw lid, so you can stay hydrated without spilling your beverage all over the place. (amazon.com)
- It's also sweat-proof so while you might be working up a good sweat at the gym, your water bottle will produce ZERO condensation! (amazon.com)
- ️YOU'LL LOVE THE 1.9" WIDE OPENING - No more breaking ice cubes to fit them into your water bottle or crushing your hand trying to clean the inside of the bottle. (amazon.com)
- Our best insulated canteen water bottle has a WIDE MOUTH opening, so you can add ice cubes, fruits, clean it, and refill it with ease! (amazon.com)
- 3.3 out of 5 stars with 17 reviews for Grayl Ultralight Water Purifier Bottle. (mec.ca)
- 3.6 out of 5 stars with 10 reviews for Pristine Water Bottle. (mec.ca)
- The only sure way to know that your water doesn't contain a chemical cocktail is to demand full disclosure and testing from bottled water companies or to fill your own reusable bottle at home with filtered tap or well water. (treehugger.com)
- Can bottled water companies switch to a fully recycled bottle? (treehugger.com)
- Stay hydrated along the way with Vandor's BPA-Free, reusable and recyclable water bottle! (entertainmentearth.com)
- This awesome water bottle holds up to 18 ounces of liquid and features the Care Bears. (entertainmentearth.com)
- CT to present information on the SGNA Statement on Reprocessing of Water Bottles Used During Endoscopy . (infectioncontroltoday.com)
- Daz 90 wash washing powder £7.99, 12 pack of water bottles 500ml 99p, Mega soft Quilted Toilet roll 18 pack for £1.49. (hotukdeals.com)
- ️THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN - Forget those cheap, plastic water bottles sold in every convenience store! (amazon.com)
- After the environmental impact of bottled water came into public discourse the health impacts of its alternative, reusable water bottles , also surfaced. (treehugger.com)
- Unpack in spacious accommodations with streamlined, modern layouts, sophisticated decor, plush bedding and private balconies with water or skyline views. (marriott.com)
- Relax in a reimagined room or suite, which features spacious layouts, indulgent bedding, mini-refrigerators, ample workstations and balconies with water or skyline views. (marriott.com)
- Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal wrote to Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday, expressing the national capital region's ability to send 1 million litres of water to the drought-hit Latur per day for two months. (hindustantimes.com)
- A special train carrying five lakh litres of water for the drought-hit Latur in Marathwada region, which is battling the worst drought ever, reached the destination after 18 hours on Tuesday morning. (hindustantimes.com)
- A drought-stricken town with an abundance of bore water is offering it for free to other struggling communities that are running out of the precious resource. (abc.net.au)
- She said she had been talking to Cr Wharton and the Queensland Drought Commissioner Vaughan Johnson about taking water from the Great Artesian Basin. (abc.net.au)
- Following the drought and water shortage in the country, we have no plans for the exportation of water to other Persian Gulf countries, including Kuwait," Iran's Energy Minister Habibollah Bitaraf said, as cited by IRNA. (albawaba.com)
- Iran has been hit hard this year by drought, which has affected 18 of its 28 provinces, and the government has estimated that 12 million people in both rural and urban areas are suffering drinking water shortages. (albawaba.com)
- Dwindling water resources caused by drought, extreme temperatures and other environmental factors have made the development of more water-efficient turfgrasses increasingly important for southern landscapes, according to experts at Texas A&M AgriLife Research. (phys.org)
- At the Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center in Dallas, home of the AgriLife turfgrass breeding program, scientists are continually developing and testing new turfgrass lines that require less water and have increased drought, disease, insect, shade and cold tolerance-characteristics preferred by homeowners and landscape professionals alike. (phys.org)
- The impact of the drought on wild animals offers a chance to try to get on top of pest numbers, a land service officer has said. (abc.net.au)
- The widespread nature of the drought is affecting more than just livestock and wildlife, with feral animals also struggling to find food and water. (abc.net.au)
- Chance of Rain ponders short-sighted water efficiency programs which only kick in when there's a drought. (polizeros.com)
- In this review, we examine these insights through the lens of plant water relations, focusing primarily on the form and function of xylem tissue in the sporophyte, as well as the tolerance to and recovery from drought and desiccation stress in both stages of the fern life cycle. (frontiersin.org)
- HOT FOR 12 HOURS - The days of having to fill your refillable water flask with ice to keep it semi-cold or having to settle for a lukewarm coffee or tea are OVER! (amazon.com)
- This exciting paint-with-water coloring book includes four three-part reusable flip pad pages and a refillable water pen. (entertainmentearth.com)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific offers a recorded webinar on the EQuan system's use for environmental and drinking water analysis. (technologynetworks.com)
- Webinar subscriptions offer you or your team the ability to view an entire year of webinar content on a variety of water topics presented by the top subject matter experts in the industry. (awwa.org)
- Water treatment systems include: Whole-Home Treatment Systems, Reverse Osmosis/Drinking Water Systems. (prweb.com)
- The Wärtsilä HiTE is designed to function in a wide range of operational areas, i.e. shallow waters with poor quality seawater, where alternative technologies, such as reverse osmosis or plate technology, reach their limits. (wartsila.com)
- Why Reverse Osmosis Water? (mizusenmon.com)
- As organic matter is decomposed, electrodes produce hydrogen and residual chlorine which further aids in the oxidation of pollutants and improves water disinfection. (rigzone.com)
- When you add chlorine to water for disinfection, it also bleaches the color out of the water. (innovations-report.com)
- UV disinfection was selected in lieu of the more cost-effective chemical disinfection to remove potential for formation of disinfection byproducts to the recycled water distribution system. (bv.com)
- This is evidenced by test results that showed disinfection products and fluoride in some samples, making them "chemically indistinguishable from tap water. (treehugger.com)
- Today PureOFlow of San Diego, a company specializing in commercial and residential water treatment systems, announces that Applebee's Nevada Inc., part of Apple American Group LLC, is now serving its guests beverages made with healthy purified water. (prweb.com)
- We are now able to take it to another level by giving them the best tasting beverages made with the healthiest water in town. (prweb.com)
- By offering beverages made with water that is purified without salts or additives, Applebee's beverages are a great option for those on sodium-restricted diets. (prweb.com)
- New research suggests that there is little or no benefit from the nutrient additions in novel beverages (such as vitamin waters, energy drinks and novel juices). (processingmagazine.com)
- But she was stunned to see the full menu: ribs, collard greens, cornbread, smashed yams, mac and cheese and two beverages, red Kool-Aid and watermelon-flavored water. (cnn.com)
- The company also has been involved in providing clean drinking water in disaster responses, as when it provided drinking water for residents in a Mississippi town following Hurricane Katrina in 2005. (rigzone.com)
- Membrane filter technology is helping to remove barriers to cleaner drinking water. (innovations-report.com)
- One project is focusing on developing portable membrane systems for producing drinking water in Texas border areas. (innovations-report.com)
- A recent World Health Organization report estimates that a child dies every six seconds from a water-related disease, and that over five million people die annually due to unsafe drinking water. (epa.gov)
- We aim to develop a water purification system which is based on the use of clay material as a means of reducing bacteria and other pollutants such as nitrates in drinking water. (epa.gov)
- Development of a locally produced and distributed water purification system will greatly reduce the cost, thus removing the economic barrier to accessing safe drinking water. (epa.gov)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. has announces the release of an LC-MS/MS solution that analysis time and cost of processing water samples in environmental and drinking water applications. (technologynetworks.com)
- The Thermo Scientific EQuan™ Environmental Quantitation System coupled with the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantum™ triple quadrupole mass spectrometer is a turnkey system for the analysis of pesticides, herbicides, antimicrobials and other pharmaceuticals in environmental and drinking water samples. (technologynetworks.com)
- Most people won't have water purification tablets to hand, so it can be a tricky task to get hold of safe drinking water. (thesun.co.uk)
- Permits and approvals for compliance with 310 CMR 22.00 Drinking Water Regulations. (mass.gov)
- Owners and operators of public drinking water supplies must file with MassDEP. (mass.gov)
- Culligan has over 75 years experience as a global provider of end-to-end water treatment solutions for a variety of industries-including food and beverage , oil and gas , energy and power , healthcare/hospitals/bio-pharmaceutical , manufacturing and municipal drinking water . (environmental-expert.com)
- City Administrator Heyward Robinson stated, "The City of Denmark has applied for funding from the Rural Infrastructure Fund ($1,650,000) and from the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund ($615,000) to modernize the Denmark Water System. (thetandd.com)
- Robinson said the Rural Infrastructure Fund is set up by the state of S.C. with money from the federal government and that the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund comes from S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control. (thetandd.com)
- Further tests also showed trihalomethanes and bromodichloromethane in levels that exceeded California's Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65, OEHHA 2008). (treehugger.com)
- Last week the IEPA warned residents that vinyl chloride levels in their drinking water had reached levels high enough to require the town take action and alert users. (latimes.com)
- By filling out a form on the Southlake website , homeowners can receive a free evaluation that will offer tips and suggestions and direct residents to licensed area plumbers if their systems are inefficient. (dallasnews.com)
- We have water available that we would be very happy to provide for free to those communities, the only thing would be the cost of getting it there. (abc.net.au)
- Jewish law is very strict and specific when it comes to the water used in a mikvah - it has to be connected with a free-flowing source, such as an ocean, stream or rainwater. (whittierdailynews.com)
- Our lambs and kid goats have free access to fresh water when they are about 3 days old. (backyardchickens.com)
- Soft Wave's technology provides a chemical free solution to serious power industry challenges, including offering substantial reductions in water usage by power plants, which are typically large water consumers, especially in the southwest," said Michael Boyko, President & CEO, AGT, who added, "AGT is enthusiastic and confident about the growth potential of this remarkable technology. (accesswire.com)
- After years of research and development, Soft Wave has developed a patented technology which enables power plants to run their cooling towers chemical free while meeting cooling tower operational and environmental requirements to control scale and minerals as well as harmful bacteria, and, simultaneously delivering substantial reductions in water consumption. (accesswire.com)
- Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. (amazon.com)
- All is offered free of charge. (ncronline.org)
- Cannot be combined with other free shipping offers. (worldmarket.com)
- Dozens of businesses in and around Washington are showing their solidarity by offering furloughed employees free or discounted food, drinks and activities to keep their spirits high during the shutdown. (go.com)
- Jose Andres Sandwiches Internationally renowned chef Jose Andres is offering free sandwiches every afternoon during the shutdown to government employees. (go.com)
- Z-Burger The burger chain is offering free burgers, with a valid government ID , to workers during peak lunch and dinner hours, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., at four of its DC-area locations: Arlington, Tenleytown, Southwest and Columbia Heights. (go.com)
- Pork Barrel BBQ Pork Barrel BBQ is also offering free food for the duration of the shutdown to all government employees -- well, every government employee except for members of Congress. (go.com)
- Cupcake Blvd Cupcake Blvd. is offering one free cupcake to federal employees affected by the shutdown from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., through Friday. (go.com)
- Boston Market From October 6-13, Boston Market is offering all federal employees a free whole chicken with the purchase of a family meal . (go.com)
- We offer a 90-day free return policy. (hellyhansen.com)
- Promega, a leading manufacturer of reagents, leveraged the company's expertise in bioluminescence technology developed over the last 25 years to develop the Water-Glo ™ System, one of the most sensitive tools in ATP detection in the environmental and water testing industry. (news-medical.net)
- The solution extends ACWA's range of water industry solutions and can be implemented as an independent process or to complement the company's ammonia removal technology AMTREAT® now in use across many sites in the UK. (ostara.com)
- As it turns out, Zee had made one of the most important decisions months earlier, when he began offering a cancer expense insurance policy to Joulé employees as a voluntary benefit in the company's flexible spending plan. (shrm.org)
- The company is also offering Series B units, in lieu of Series A units, to those purchasers whose purchase of additional Series A units in the offering would result in the purchaser beneficially owning more than 4.99 percent of the Company's outstanding common stock following the offering, if they so choose. (scoop.it)
- In hindsight, this installation seems prescient as the California Assembly passed AB1366 banning the use of water softeners to prevent the expenses incurred to prevent salt pollution from millions of chloride ions dumped into the environment each year. (prweb.com)
- Water Softeners, Water Purifiers, and Filtration devices. (buysellcommunity.com)
- Looking for water restrictions, conservation programs and incentives, to establish water service, pay a bill or to contact your local water agency. (sdcwa.org)
- The partnership is supported by TWRI in collaboration with the Angelina & Neches River Authority, Stephen F. Austin State University, Pineywoods Resource Conservation and Development and the Nacogdoches Soil and Water Conservation District. (tamu.edu)
- The University of Missouri, the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) and the Missouri Land Improvement Contractors Association have partnered to present these new developments for integrated water management design and installation. (mexicoledger.com)
- When it comes to crop production, environmental stewardship and water conservation, a lot of our farmers are looking at these systems. (mexicoledger.com)
- The technology boasts economic and conservation benefits by consistently delivering water savings of up to 24% across various applications. (accesswire.com)
- The funding is provided to County Soil and Water Conservation Districts through the Agricultural Nonpoint Source Abatement and Control Program. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- Through the program, County Soil and Water Conservation Districts apply for the competitive grants on behalf of farmers. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- The program is administered by the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets and the New York State Soil and Water Conservation Committee . (insurancenewsnet.com)
- Pure Revolution is the nation's leading innovator in water purification products. (prweb.com)
- Interstate Products provides a wide variety of water bladders for relief situations, as well as for personal water storage and military applications. (thomasnet.com)
- As a manufacturer, service provider and major US and international distributor, IPI also offers the most flexible and comprehensive spill protection, spill containment and portable storage products on the market today. (thomasnet.com)
- Interstate Products has supplied water storage bladders and provided customized solutions for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), USAID and many other relief agencies and non-governmental organizations worldwide. (thomasnet.com)
- IPI's liquid storage products including, water bladders, water tanks, fuel bladders, pillow tanks and flexible tanks are designed for durability and fast deployment. (thomasnet.com)
- All cold hot water dispenser Offers/ Products/ Company Profiles/ Images and other contents are posted by the user and EC21 shall not be liable for any such content. (ec21.com)
- This combination of products offers you the unique, long-lasting and voluptuous "Double Glideability" effect, achieved by applying YES WB on top of a layer of YES OB. (yesyesyes.org)
- Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. (amazon.com)
- Overall only three bottled water products met all three of EWG's transparency criteria: Gerber Pure, Nestle Pure Life, and Penta Ultra-Purified. (treehugger.com)
- The global economy also needs to account for the true costs of water so that water-demanding products are made in water-rich areas and imported into more parched regions. (yahoo.com)
- In the last zone, electrochemical oxidation mineralizes non-biodegradable organic matter and eliminates nitrogen specific in the water. (rigzone.com)
- The discoloration of water is often caused by dissolved organic matter. (innovations-report.com)
- The generally followed approach in U.S. water treatment plants is to remove as much of the color-causing organic material from the water first, then add chlorine. (innovations-report.com)
- In our offer you will find two kinds of juices - organic and natural. (greentrade.net)
- Stuart, Florida-based Ecosphere Technologies, a diversified water engineering, technology licensing and environmental services company, saw potential for its Ozonix water treatment solution in the oil and gas industry as it was searching for a new market for its product in 2008. (rigzone.com)
- the company sold the rights to this intellectual property in 2007 and retains those rights for other applications of paint stripping, such as cars and planes or physical objects such as water towers. (rigzone.com)
- The company offers a wide range of modular high-pressure mixing in the Adept HPLC collection. (laboratorytalk.com)
- This is especially true for company and plant areas where different media like compressed air and cooling water are used. (azorobotics.com)
- The insurance company had recommended a water mitigation company to assist with the drying out of the structure. (publicadjuster.com)
- MESA, AZ, United States / ACCESSWIRE / July 30, 2014 / America Greener Technologies, Inc. (AGT) (OTCQB: AGRN), an environmental technologies company, is pleased to announce that it has agreed to form a strategic joint venture with Soft Wave Innovations Inc., an Arizona based company, to offer Soft Wave Innovations' proprietary environmental technology solutions (SWI) to the power industry. (accesswire.com)
- AGT is a Mesa, Arizona based environmental technologies company, offering proprietary process improvement solutions for the power, petrochemical and heavy industrial marketplace. (accesswire.com)
- The author has consulted for Nestle Waters North America on environmental issues and Coca-Cola (the maker of Dasani) as well as Safeway (the maker of Refreshe) are clients of his company, Hara Software. (treehugger.com)
- The Company spent a total of $300,000 clear low-lying land of willows and to grade streets before lots were offered for sale. (wikipedia.org)
- Sullivan echoed Oki's advice about irrigation efficiency, noting that some water agencies are giving rebates for users who switch to new equipment, and talked about larger-scale fixes like pervious concrete. (sfgate.com)
- Remarkably, the catalyst also exhibits extraordinary oxygen evolution reaction activity, enabling an active and stable bi-functional catalyst for whole cell water-splitting with, to the best of our knowledge, the highest energy efficiency (83.7%) reported to date. (greencarcongress.com)
- For over 75 years, Culligan's worldwide network of over 800 dealers has helped maintain the efficiency of industrial and commercial water treatment systems. (environmental-expert.com)
- This higher compression ratio brings about better fuel efficiency on low and medium throttle applications, contributing to the improved economy offered by a water-cooled engine. (newatlas.com)
- As the exclusive dealer of PureOFlow home water treatment systems for San Diego County and the surrounding area, PureOFlow of San Diego offers water treatment systems that easy to use and maintain backed by the best warranties in the Industry. (prweb.com)
- The San Diego County Water Authority's Board of Directors today made a comprehensive settlement offer to the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California that would conclude every rate case between the two agencies, improve the transparency of MWD's ratemaking process, and provide $140 million in payments for San Diego County water ratepayers in addition to benefits already secured in court. (sdcwa.org)
- It also would provide certainty about how much MWD charges to transport the San Diego region's independent water supplies. (sdcwa.org)
- The Water Authority's proposal would benefit residents across San Diego County, enhance understanding of how MWD's rates are set, and provide more opportunities for our agencies to collaborate in ways that would benefit water management across the Southwest," said Water Authority Board Chair Jim Madaffer. (sdcwa.org)
- We recognize that in taking actions recently to approve significant funding for water reliability projects in San Diego County, the MWD Board also has demonstrated its desire to find a legal resolution. (sdcwa.org)
- During today's special Board meeting, the Water Authority Board decided not to act on MWD's November settlement offer, after determining that it wasn't legally valid and that it contained provisions that could have negatively impacted San Diego ratepayers and the regional economy for decades. (sdcwa.org)
- The Water Authority included terms protecting San Diego ratepayers from future changes in cost allocation by MWD that could neutralize or reverse the potential financial benefits of the agreement. (sdcwa.org)
- In greatest peril are the largest species of rays and sharks, especially those living in shallow water that is accessible to fisheries," where they can become entangled in fishing gear - a phenomenon known as bycatch. (csmonitor.com)
- You can help by placing a shallow bowl or plate with stones in your garden and filling it halfway with water. (davidsuzuki.org)
- However, an offer from Nomura to Welsh Water's parent, American utility group Western Power Distribution (WPD), is not expected to be imminent. (telegraph.co.uk)
- So EVEN IF the hot water (SOMEHOW) catches up to the cold water's temperature, AT BEST, both samples will freeze at the same time. (abovetopsecret.com)
- Liquid soap does several things when it touches a bowl of water: some of it spreads over the water's surface, while some begins dissolving in the water. (scoop.it)
- A Seattle pilot helped make water going into Puget Sound clean enough for federal standards. (sfgate.com)
- The retrofit project produces clean water for technical applications and human consumption, and has led to fuel savings of as much as one ton per day. (wartsila.com)
- It would be ideal to start 2020 with a clean slate so we can roll up our sleeves and get to work on important water issues that will create benefits across the region. (sdcwa.org)
- In particularly severe scenarios access to reserves of clean water and fuel are of particular importance and require specific portable storage solutions that can be deployed quickly. (thomasnet.com)
- PetSafe Drinkwell Dog and Cat Water Fountain Clean. (amazon.com)
- With this award, we take a step forward in keeping the water in New York clean, protecting our natural resources and supporting the livelihood of farms across the state. (insurancenewsnet.com)
- For clean, clear water and healthy fish. (ebay.co.uk)
- The supervisors are on record supporting the water authority's plan to take care of its future needs all by itself - by tapping the Potomac River. (washingtonpost.com)
- The water authority's assistant director, Fred P. Griffith Jr., said the corps' proposal "was a probability, and it probably should be looked at. (washingtonpost.com)
- In addition, the Water Authority Board offered to pay MWD a fixed price of $450 per acre-foot (plus escalators over time) for transporting the Water Authority's independent supplies from the Colorado River, in line with MWD's proposal. (sdcwa.org)
- Our product will offer exceptional sustainability. (epa.gov)
- Let Culligan customize a solution that meets your water treatment concerns within your budget, time frame, and sustainability goals. (environmental-expert.com)
- This inspired the revolutionary modular platform of Culligan Matrix Solutions, designed to address your particular water treatment concerns within your budget, time frame, and sustainability goals. (environmental-expert.com)
- Sign up for the latest industry and product news plus special offers. (processingmagazine.com)
- Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about the hotel, restaurant premium offers, news, and upcoming events. (marriott.com)
- The New Yorker offers a signature blend of news, culture, and the arts. (newyorker.com)
- F irst, the bad news: they looked at more than 100 water butts and found legionella in almost all of them. (telegraph.co.uk)
- Get news and offers first! (hellyhansen.com)
- He added, however, that no decision could be made before an analysis was done on the costs of buying the water and piping it to Northern Virginia. (washingtonpost.com)
- A decision will be made today by the Hastings District Council on how they will compensate those who are still suffering the effects of last winter's water crisis. (radionz.co.nz)
- The central government on Tuesday sent across five lakh litres of water by train, while arrangements are being made for a second delivery in a few days. (hindustantimes.com)
- If aluminium could be made to effectively react with water, it would mean hydrogen on demand. (wattsupwiththat.com)
- The Olathe Water Treatment Station #2 in Olathe, KS, agreed to participate in a field test and with the assistance of Grundfos Distributor, Pump & Power of Lenexa, KS, the Multi-Stage CR-H was installed in April, 2009 in a backwash application for membrane wash. (grundfos.com)
- 2" - 4"Gasoline Water Pump powered by 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine. (tradett.com)
- Here Hessler talks about Gopal's successful water-pump project in eastern Nepal, which transformed the town of Namje. (newyorker.com)
- A Southlake water tower is pictured in a Southlake, Texas neighborhood Tuesday, June 23, 2020. (dallasnews.com)
- MWD pays the Water Authority $140 million to cover all claims in the rate cases for 2011 through 2020. (sdcwa.org)
- The Water Authority will dismiss its remaining rate cases for 2015 through 2020. (sdcwa.org)
- The solution is application-specific complete solutions from Festo for supplying compressed air and cooling water for welding guns. (azorobotics.com)
- Festo offers application-specific complete solutions for supplying compressed air and cooling water for welding guns specifically for body welding in the automotive industry. (azorobotics.com)
- With unparalleled service and revolutionary technology, Culligan offers industrial and commercial customers one source for end-to-end water treatment solutions, tailored to each individual's need. (environmental-expert.com)
- Going beyond just water treatment, Culligan offers custom-engineered, modular solutions to improve your business and your bottom line. (environmental-expert.com)