Body Temperature Regulation
Adipose Tissue, Brown
Heat production, or its measurement, of an organism at the lowest level of cell chemistry in an inactive, awake, fasting state. It may be determined directly by means of a calorimeter or indirectly by calculating the heat production from an analysis of the end products of oxidation within the organism or from the amount of oxygen utilized.
Receptors, Adrenergic, beta-3
Adipose Tissue, White
Precursor of epinephrine that is secreted by the adrenal medulla and is a widespread central and autonomic neurotransmitter. Norepinephrine is the principal transmitter of most postganglionic sympathetic fibers and of the diffuse projection system in the brain arising from the locus ceruleus. It is also found in plants and is used pharmacologically as a sympathomimetic.
A status with BODY WEIGHT that is grossly above the acceptable or desirable weight, usually due to accumulation of excess FATS in the body. The standards may vary with age, sex, genetic or cultural background. In the BODY MASS INDEX, a BMI greater than 30.0 kg/m2 is considered obese, and a BMI greater than 40.0 kg/m2 is considered morbidly obese (MORBID OBESITY).
Specialized connective tissue composed of fat cells (ADIPOCYTES). It is the site of stored FATS, usually in the form of TRIGLYCERIDES. In mammals, there are two types of adipose tissue, the WHITE FAT and the BROWN FAT. Their relative distributions vary in different species with most adipose tissue being white.
Semiautonomous, self-reproducing organelles that occur in the cytoplasm of all cells of most, but not all, eukaryotes. Each mitochondrion is surrounded by a double limiting membrane. The inner membrane is highly invaginated, and its projections are called cristae. Mitochondria are the sites of the reactions of oxidative phosphorylation, which result in the formation of ATP. They contain distinctive RIBOSOMES, transfer RNAs (RNA, TRANSFER); AMINO ACYL T RNA SYNTHETASES; and elongation and termination factors. Mitochondria depend upon genes within the nucleus of the cells in which they reside for many essential messenger RNAs (RNA, MESSENGER). Mitochondria are believed to have arisen from aerobic bacteria that established a symbiotic relationship with primitive protoeukaryotes. (King & Stansfield, A Dictionary of Genetics, 4th ed)
A set of opposing, nonequilibrium reactions catalyzed by different enzymes which act simultaneously, with at least one of the reactions driven by ATP hydrolysis. The results of the cycle are that ATP energy is depleted, heat is produced and no net substrate-to-product conversion is achieved. Examples of substrate cycling are cycling of gluconeogenesis and glycolysis pathways and cycling of the triglycerides and fatty acid pathways. Rates of substrate cycling may be increased many-fold in association with hypermetabolic states resulting from severe burns, cold exposure, hyperthyroidism, or acute exercise.
Sympathetic Nervous System
The thoracolumbar division of the autonomic nervous system. Sympathetic preganglionic fibers originate in neurons of the intermediolateral column of the spinal cord and project to the paravertebral and prevertebral ganglia, which in turn project to target organs. The sympathetic nervous system mediates the body's response to stressful situations, i.e., the fight or flight reactions. It often acts reciprocally to the parasympathetic system.
The metabolic process of breaking down LIPIDS to release FREE FATTY ACIDS, the major oxidative fuel for the body. Lipolysis may involve dietary lipids in the DIGESTIVE TRACT, circulating lipids in the BLOOD, and stored lipids in the ADIPOSE TISSUE or the LIVER. A number of enzymes are involved in such lipid hydrolysis, such as LIPASE and LIPOPROTEIN LIPASE from various tissues.
Fatty Acids, Nonesterified
A T3 thyroid hormone normally synthesized and secreted by the thyroid gland in much smaller quantities than thyroxine (T4). Most T3 is derived from peripheral monodeiodination of T4 at the 5' position of the outer ring of the iodothyronine nucleus. The hormone finally delivered and used by the tissues is mainly T3.
Receptors, Adrenergic, beta
Adrenergic beta-3 Receptor Antagonists
Strains of mice in which certain GENES of their GENOMES have been disrupted, or "knocked-out". To produce knockouts, using RECOMBINANT DNA technology, the normal DNA sequence of the gene being studied is altered to prevent synthesis of a normal gene product. Cloned cells in which this DNA alteration is successful are then injected into mouse EMBRYOS to produce chimeric mice. The chimeric mice are then bred to yield a strain in which all the cells of the mouse contain the disrupted gene. Knockout mice are used as EXPERIMENTAL ANIMAL MODELS for diseases (DISEASE MODELS, ANIMAL) and to clarify the functions of the genes.
Ventromedial Hypothalamic Nucleus
The measurement of the quantity of heat involved in various processes, such as chemical reactions, changes of state, and formations of solutions, or in the determination of the heat capacities of substances. The fundamental unit of measurement is the joule or the calorie (4.184 joules). (McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms, 4th ed)
Glucose Solution, Hypertonic
A 51-amino acid pancreatic hormone that plays a major role in the regulation of glucose metabolism, directly by suppressing endogenous glucose production (GLYCOGENOLYSIS; GLUCONEOGENESIS) and indirectly by suppressing GLUCAGON secretion and LIPOLYSIS. Native insulin is a globular protein comprised of a zinc-coordinated hexamer. Each insulin monomer containing two chains, A (21 residues) and B (30 residues), linked by two disulfide bonds. Insulin is used as a drug to control insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (DIABETES MELLITUS, TYPE 1).
An order of small mammals comprising two families, Ochotonidae (pikas) and Leporidae (RABBITS and HARES). Head and body length ranges from about 125 mm to 750 mm. Hares and rabbits have a short tail, and the pikas lack a tail. Rabbits are born furless and with both eyes and ears closed. HARES are born fully haired with eyes and ears open. All are vegetarians. (From Nowak, Walker's Mammals of the World, 5th ed, p539-41)
Membrane Transport Proteins
Carbohydrates present in food comprising digestible sugars and starches and indigestible cellulose and other dietary fibers. The former are the major source of energy. The sugars are in beet and cane sugar, fruits, honey, sweet corn, corn syrup, milk and milk products, etc.; the starches are in cereal grains, legumes (FABACEAE), tubers, etc. (From Claudio & Lagua, Nutrition and Diet Therapy Dictionary, 3d ed, p32, p277)
The active sympathomimetic hormone from the ADRENAL MEDULLA. It stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic VASOCONSTRICTION and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the HEART, and dilates BRONCHI and cerebral vessels. It is used in ASTHMA and CARDIAC FAILURE and to delay absorption of local ANESTHETICS.
Rats, Inbred Strains
Insulin, Regular, Pork
The major hormone derived from the thyroid gland. Thyroxine is synthesized via the iodination of tyrosines (MONOIODOTYROSINE) and the coupling of iodotyrosines (DIIODOTYROSINE) in the THYROGLOBULIN. Thyroxine is released from thyroglobulin by proteolysis and secreted into the blood. Thyroxine is peripherally deiodinated to form TRIIODOTHYRONINE which exerts a broad spectrum of stimulatory effects on cell metabolism.
ThermoGenesis Regains Compliance With NASDAQ Listing Rules
About ThermoGenesis Corp.ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ... 13 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOLD), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process and ... said today that it has been informed by NASDAQ that the Company is in compliance with all NASDAQ listing standards, including ... "We are pleased to have retained our presence on the NASDAQ market," said J. Melville Engle, Chief Executive Officer of ...
ThermoGenesis Announces New AXP(R) Customer in the United Kingdom Nasdaq:KOOL
ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL), a leading supplier of enabling technologies for the processing and storage of stem cells and ... About ThermoGenesis Corp.. ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ... ThermoGenesis Corp. Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.com Contact: Investor Relations +1-916-858-5107, or [email protected]thermogenesis.com ... RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., June 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL), a leading supplier of enabling ...
ThermoGenesis Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (NASDAQ: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process and ... About ThermoGenesis Corp.. ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ... 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (NASDAQ: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process ... ThermoGenesis reported a net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.08 per share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012, compared to a net ...
ThermoGenesis Announces Axp Approval I... ( RANCHO CORDOVA Calif. MAY 22 2012 /- ...)
About ThermoGenesis Corp. ...,ThermoGenesis,Announces,Axp,Approval,In,Thailand,medicine,advanced medical technology,medical ... MAY 22 2012 /- ThermoGenesis Cor... We already have a strong presence in the regions cord blood market t... The number of cord ... RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., MAY 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (NASDAQ: KOOL), a leading supplier of enabling ... About ThermoGenesis Corp.. ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ...
ThermoGenesis Introduces New Cell Separation Technology for Veterinary Use at Major Equine ... ( RANCHO CORDOVA Calif. Dec. 10 ...
ThermoGenesis,Introduces,New,Cell,Separation,Technology,for,Veterinary,Use,at,Major,Equine,Convention,medicine,medical news ... 10 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that ... ThermoGenesis Reports First Quarter 2009 Results. 5. ThermoGenesis Announces 10 New BioArchive(R) System Distributors. 6. ... ThermoGenesis Corp. Reports First Quarter 2008 Results. 9. ThermoGenesis Announces 510(k) Clearance for AutoXpress(TM) Cord ...
ThermoGenesis Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results
14, 2013-- ThermoGenesis Corp., a leading supplier of enabling technologies for the processing and storage of stem cells and ... 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL) ("ThermoGenesis"), a leading supplier of enabling technologies ... About ThermoGenesis Corp.. ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ... ThermoGenesis and its directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in ThermoGenesis solicitation of ...
Cesca Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Mahendra Rao to Board of Directors
... formerly known as ThermoGenesis Corp., today announced that Dr. He received his medical degree from Bombay University in India ... Nasdaq:KOOL), formerly known as ThermoGenesis Corp., today announced that Dr. Mahendra Rao has been appointed to the Companys ... in ThermoGenesis annual report on Form 10-K and other reports we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to ...
Stem cell technology enables Olympian Taylor Gold to snowboard again at a high level - Worldnews.com
ThermoGenesis Names Harold ('Hal') Baker Vice President of Sales
ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products for processing and storing adult stem cells, said ... About ThermoGenesis Corp. ThermoGenesis Corp. (www.thermogenesis.com) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated ... 10 ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products for processing and storing adult stem cells, ... ThermoGenesis Names Harold (Hal) Baker Vice President of Sales. Friday, September 18, 2009 General News ...
Dynatronics Corp. (NASDAQ:DYNT) - 90-days stock price forecast and portfolio optimization
NASDAQ:DYNT) - We provide dashboards, 90-days stock price forecasts and portfolio optimization for Dynatronics Corp. and all US ... ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.. THMO. 16.59. 13.00. 8.38. -1.49. -92.04. Neurotrope, Inc.. NTRP. 16.24. None. 0.85. -1.23. None. ... Stocks: Real-time U.S. stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only; comprehensive quotes and volume reflect ...
KOOL Stock Price, Forecast & News (Cesca Therapeutics)
NASDAQ:KOOL) stock? View KOOLs stock price, price target, earnings, financials, forecast, insider trades, news, and SEC ... Haihong Zhu, Pres of ThermoGenesis. What is Cesca Therapeutics stock symbol?. Cesca Therapeutics trades on the NASDAQ under ... Opko Health (NASDAQ: OPK) Stock: Multiple Expansion Breakout Forming. *SolarEdge Technologies (NASDAQ:SEDG): Bright Days Ahead ... Cesca Therapeutics (NASDAQ:KOOL) Frequently Asked Questions. How has Cesca Therapeutics stock price been impacted by COVID-19? ...
DURECT CORPORATION & TRANSCEPT PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. - Picks.Pennystock.com
DURECT CORPORATION (NASDAQ: DRRX) - $1.09. Twelve-month hi-low has been $1.85 - 61 cents. Located in Cupertino, CA, with about ... Thermogenesis (KOOL)(4/5/11). Recent numbers not great; balance sheet still looks okay, as company prepares for merger with ... Mela Sciences (MELA)(5/5/13). Receives NASDAQ notice about not complying with the minimum bid rule; this doesnt worry us at ... NASDAQ: TSPT) - $2.69. Twelve-month hi-low has been $6.77 - $2.76. Based in Point Richmond, CA, with just under 20 employees, ...
igm test stock real time pt igm test stock kit - IgG/IgM Rapid Test Supplier
For more information, please see here.COVID-19 Testing Options - ThermoGenesis Corp.. Antibody Test. The ThermoGenesis SARS-CoV ... SCWorx (WORX) Stock On Fire Nasdaq. Apr 13, 2020The COVID-19 Corona Virus IgM/IgG Rapid Test is an in-vitro diagnostic test ... COVID-19 Testing Options - ThermoGenesis Corp.. Antibody Test. The ThermoGenesis SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Antibody Test Kit is a ...
sell professional igm rapid test kit costs philippines - Diagnostic test kit
ThermoGenesis and ImmuneCyte Joint Venture Developing Several Convalescent Plasma and Antibody Therapeutic Approaches Against...
ThermoGenesis is developing several convalescent plasma and antibody therapeutic approaches against COVID-19. See the ... RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., April 24, 2020 - ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO), a market leader in automated cell ... About ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.. ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. develops, commercializes and markets a range of automated ... ThermoGenesis and ImmuneCyte Joint Venture Developing Several Convalescent Plasma and Antibody Therapeutic Approaches Against ...
CESC / CESC LTD. - Stock News and Filings - Fintel.io
The Company announced on July 10, 2017, that its wholly-owned subsidiary, ThermoGenesis Corp., has entered into an asset ... NASDAQ: KOOL), following which we have published a free report that can be viewed by signing up at http://protraderdaily.com/ ... ThermoGenesis 2017-07-12 accesswire LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 12, 2017 / Pro-Trader Daily takes a look at the latest ... NASDAQ: KOOL) ("Cesca"), following which we have published a free report that can be viewed by signing up at http:// ...
America's Largest Cord Blood Bank, CBR®, Upgrading to ThermoGenesis' AXP® II System | Cesca Therapeutics
PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cesca Therapeutics. (Nasdaq: KOOL) and a market leader in automated ... About ThermoGenesis. ThermoGenesis develops, commercializes and markets a full suite of solutions for automated clinical ... President of ThermoGenesis. "We are very pleased to continue our work with this world-class institution, as it begins utilizing ... ThermoGenesis continues to be CBRs sole supplier of critical devices and disposables used in the processing of cord blood ...
Cesca Therapeutics Forms Joint Venture with Healthbanks Biotech (USA) to Provide Immune Cell Banking and Cell Processing...
Nasdaq: KOOL), a market leader in automated cell processing and autologous cell therapies for regenerative medicine, and ... ImmuneCyte will utilize ThermoGenesis proprietary CAR-TXpress platform which allows for the isolation of different components ... Its device division, ThermoGenesis develops, commercializes and markets a full suite of solutions for automated clinical ... Company Contact:Wendy [email protected]thermogenesis.com. Investor Contact:Paula Schwartz, Rx Communications917-322- ...
Cell Therapy Blog: Cell Therapy Industry HiLites 2009-06-12
ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOL) mentioned in a recent press release that their Res-Q system - a point-of-care system ... NASDAQ: OPXA) received a favorable ruling from NASDAQ allowing an extension to regain compliance and continue the listing of ... NASDAQ: STEM) announced positive data from its Phase I clinical trial of its proprietary HuCNS-SC® product candidate (fetal- ... In a not-so-surprising move, StemCells Inc (NASDAQ: STEM) has decided to close StemCell Sciences in Melbourne, Australia after ...
NASDAQ, Natus Medical Inc., One Equity Partners, PSS World Medical, Red Oak Group, Sorin Group, ThermoGenesis Corp. ... of America Holdings, SeraCare Life Sciences Inc., ThermoGenesis Corp., wrightmedical. Troubled ThermoGenesis nears the break- ... ThermoGenesis files for patent on device to improve COVID-19 antibody detection. June 11, 2020. By Sean Whooley ... Filed Under: News Well Tagged With: Animas, Covidien, ThermoGenesis Corp.. PerkinElmer Q1 profits inch downward despite 14 ...
Rocky Barnes talks about life as a new mom, and fills us in on her favorite postpartum fashion tips
HELIER, Jersey, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zai Lab Limited (NASDAQ: ZLAB; HKEX: 9688) and Novocure (NASDAQ: NVCR) today ... Stryker Corporation • Thermogenesis Holdings, Inc., • Nuo Therapeutics, Inc., Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with ... NASDAQ: BBIO) and The Lundquist Institute for Biomedical Innovation at the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center today announced a ... NASDAQ: BBIO) today announced a collaboration with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center to advance the development of ...
5 Stocks With Recent Price Strength Amid Disappointing Data - May 12, 2020 - Zacks.com
ProbioSlim Reviews: Important News Reported by Researched Reviews
"Fat oxidation is similar to thermogenesis, but it is different in key ways. It gets rid of fat as well by burning it up but it ... Nasdaq. 7,993.25. +6.29. (. +0.08%. ). *. Russell 2000. 1,705.32. -7.00. (. -0.41%. ). *. Crude Oil. 72.18. +0.10. (. +0.14%. ) ... "Thermogenesis is a process that improves metabolism, to put it simply. It basically heats up the body and almost literally ... The means of fat reduction is through both thermogenesis and fat oxidation." ...
Notable News to Focus: Protalix BioTherapeutics (NYSE:PLX) - Weather News Point
News Spotlight: ThermoGenesis Holdings (NASDAQ:THMO) Eye Catching Stock News: Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ:KIN) ... Stock News Update: Leap Therapeutics (NASDAQ:LPTX). Next Post Business Process Outsourcing Market In-depth Insights, Revenue ... Sohu.com Limited (NASDAQ:SOHU) completes the acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of Changyou.com Limited (Changyou) ... NASDAQ:HLIT) to release its third quarter 2019 financial results after the market close on Monday, October 28, 2019 ...
Meticore: Best Weight Loss Diet Pills or Cheap Fat Burner? 2021 Review by Health Supplement.net
Arcadis reports transactions under its current share buyback program
It also is proven to increase your metabolic rate and induce thermogenesis. Nopal: Nopal is a plant that is very rich in fiber ... The Companys shares are listed on the official list of Nasdaq Helsinki under the ticker symbol VERK. Attachment Verkkokauppa. ... It works by accelerating your metabolism and by inducing thermogenesis. Both of these processes directly help you burn more fat ... 358 40 671 2999 Distribution: Nasdaq HelsinkiKey mediawww.verkkokauppa.com Verkkokauppa.com - Probably always cheaper ...
Music News; Entertainment Stock News and Trends: 2020
ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: THMO) develops, commercializes and markets a range of automated technologies for CAR-T ... New #Stocks This Week-Cannabis (CSE: $GAIA.C), Biotech (Nasdaq: $THMO), Entertainment (Nasdaq: $ROKU) and Mining (CSE: $JNC.C) ... New #Stocks Added this Week - Biotech (Nasdaq: $KROS) (Nasdaq: $ZNTL), Cannabis (CSE: $HLTH.C), Entertainment (NYSE: $EROS) & ... New #Stocks This Week-Cannabis (CSE: $GAIA.C), Biotech (Nasdaq: $THMO), Entertainment (Nasdaq: $ROKU) and Mining (CSE: $JNC.C) ...
COVID-19 diagnostics available and in development
Thermogenesis Holdings Inc.; Immunecyte Life Sciences Inc.. SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) IgM/IgG Antibody Fast Detection Kit. ... NASDAQ:WORX) April 22 to May 5 ... Thermogenesis secured acknowledgement from the FDA that its ... the point-of-care kit will be marketed jointly by Thermogenesis and Immunecyte Life Sciences. ...
Cell Therapy Blog: March 2009
Nasdaq:BHRT) got a notice of delisting from the NASDAQ Capital Market. The Company is in the process of engaging a market maker ... Former GE Healthcare & Thermogenesis executive, Dan Segal, is heading up a newly minted private cord blood bank in Orange ... The research tools sector - Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:LIFE) and Sigma-Aldrich (NASDAQ:SIAL) in particular - are ... Nasdaq:ASTM) reported that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has removed the clinical hold from the Companys U.S. ...
Chief Executive Officer of The6
- We are pleased to have retained our presence on the NASDAQ market," said J. Melville Engle, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. (mdtmag.com)
- NHSBT represents both the second new cord blood bank customer for us in Europe over the last several months and a facility where we are replacing a competitor's automated system," said Matthew Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. (globenewswire.com)
- The response among AAEP attendees was favorable and we look forward to participating in the veterinary market as an additional source of revenue for the company," said Matthew Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. (bio-medicine.org)
- The beginning of fiscal '14 has been marked by significant developments in our transformation into a regenerative medicine company focused on large and growing markets", said Matthew T. Plavan, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. (cnbc.com)
- We are fortunate to have someone of Hal's background and experience joining ThermoGenesis at this important time in the Company's development," said J. Melville Engle, Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis. (medindia.net)
- Commenting on the recent new coverage Chris Xu, PhD, an immunologist and Chief Executive Officer of ThermoGenesis, said, "We are taking a systematic approach to address several critical unmet needs in the fight against COVID-19, namely rapid tests and effective therapies. (thermogenesis.com)
- About ThermoGenesis Corp.ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the manufacture, preservation and delivery of cell and tissue therapy products. (mdtmag.com)
- About ThermoGenesis Corp. (globenewswire.com)
- ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the separation and preservation of cell and tissue products. (globenewswire.com)
- RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq:KOOL) ("ThermoGenesis"), a leading supplier of enabling technologies for the processing and storage of stem cells and other biological tissues, today reported financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014. (cnbc.com)
- RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., Aug. 10 ThermoGenesis Corp. (Nasdaq: KOOL), a leading supplier of innovative products for processing and storing adult stem cells, said today that Hal Baker has joined the Company as Vice President, Sales, effective immediately. (medindia.net)
- RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., March 3, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq:KOOL), formerly known as ThermoGenesis Corp., today announced that Dr. Mahendra Rao has been appointed to the Company's board of directors effective April 1, 2014. (cnbc.com)
- The company was formerly known as ThermoGenesis Corp. and changed its name to Cesca Therapeutics Inc. in February 2014. (marketbeat.com)
- COVID-19 Testing Options - ThermoGenesis Corp. (banann-panthair.fr)
- The Company announced on July 10, 2017, that its wholly-owned subsidiary, ThermoGenesis Corp., has entered into an asset acquisition agreement with SynGen, Inc. (fintel.io)
- He currently serves on the Board of Directors for CESCA Therapeutics Inc. (f/k/a ThermoGenesis Corp.) and the Jackson Memorial Hospital Foundation. (catalystpharma.com)
- During his tenure as Founder, Chairman and CEO of ThermoGenesis Corp., Mr. Coelho developed the BioArchive robotic system for controlled-rate freezing and cryogenically archiving units of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells (HSPCs) derived from placental/cord blood and the AutoXpress System, which automates the sterile harvesting of HSPCs from cord blood into a 25 ml dual-compartment freezing bag. (catalystpharma.com)
- RANCHO CORDOVA, Calif. , July 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ThermoGenesis, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cesca Therapeutics (Nasdaq: KOOL) and a market leader in automated cellular processing, today announced that CBR ® (Cord Blood Registry), the country's largest newborn stem cell storage bank has begun the process to transition to ThermoGenesis' next-generation AXP ® II System for the rapid processing of cord blood units. (cescatherapeutics.com)
- Rancho Cordova, Calif.-based ThermoGenesis' device is designed to improve the speed and accuracy of lateral flow immunoassays (LFIA) in detecting COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibodies from a single drop of blood. (massdevice.com)
- Thermogenesis (KOOL)(4/5/11). (pennystock.com)
- LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / July 31, 2017 / Pro-Trader Daily takes a look at the latest corporate events and news making the headlines for Cesca Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: KOOL) ("Cesca"), following which we have published a free report that can be viewed by signing up at http://protraderdaily.com/optin/?symbol=KOOL. (fintel.io)
- Through its U.S.-based affiliate, Cesca Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KOOL), Boyalife is involved in the development and marketing of a broad range of automated technologies for cell-based therapeutics and bio-processing. (boyalifegroup.com)
- On the positive front, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL ), up 13.9%, Alliance HealthCare Services ( AIQ ), up 10.4%, Celsion Corporation ( CLSN ), up 9.1%, and Epocrates ( EPOC ), up 8.3%, were all gainers within the health services industry with St Jude Medical ( STJ ) being today's featured health services industry leader. (thestreet.com)
- PALO ALTO, Calif. and BUFFALO, N.Y., April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBIO) today announced a collaboration with Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center to advance the development of investigational therapeutics for patients with genetically driven cancers. (yahoo.com)
- Chicago, IL, Jan. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Meticore is a popular weight loss diet pill that focuses on helping users shed those extra quarantine lockdown pounds this 2021 calendar year by triggering thermogenesis and increasing the metabolic rate via supplementation of the 8 fat burning metabolism booster ingredients in one simple to take formula. (yahoo.com)
- Opexa Therapeutics , Inc. (NASDAQ: OPXA) received a favorable ruling from NASDAQ allowing an extension to regain compliance and continue the listing of the Company's securities on The NASDAQ Capital Market. (blogspot.com)
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc . 10 Q May. (drpilule.fr)
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. develops, commercializes and markets a range of automated technologies for CAR-T and other cell-based therapies. (thermogenesis.com)
- ThermoGenesis Holdings (NSDQ:THMO) announced today that it filed patent applications for its point-of-care COVID-19 antibody detection device. (massdevice.com)
- ThermoGenesis reported a net loss of $1.3 million , or $0.08 per share, in the second quarter of fiscal 2012, compared to a net loss of $486,000 , or $0.03 per share, in the same period a year ago. (prnewswire.com)
- For the first six months of fiscal 2012, ThermoGenesis reported revenues of $9.6 million compared to revenues of $12.9 million in the first six months of fiscal 2011. (prnewswire.com)
- ThermoGenesis ended the first quarter with $5.3 million in cash compared to $6.9 million at the end of fiscal 2013. (cnbc.com)
- ImmuneCyte, a joint venture which is 19% owned by ThermoGenesis, develops and commercializes diagnostic and therapeutic technologies for COVID-19. (thermogenesis.com)
- Cesca will contribute to ImmuneCyte exclusive rights to use ThermoGenesis' proprietary cell processing technology for the immune cell banking business and non-exclusive rights for other cell-based contract development and manufacturing services. (stemcellclinic.net)
- ImmuneCyte will utilize ThermoGenesis' proprietary CAR-TXpress platform which allows for the isolation of different components from 200 ml of blood in cGMP compliant, closed system. (stemcellclinic.net)
- January 15, 2021 Genmab A/S (Nasdaq: GMAB) announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) has approved the use of DARZALEX FASPRO (daratumumab and hyaluronidase-fihj), a subcutaneous formulation of daratumumab, in combination with bortezomib, cyclophosphamide, and dexamethasone (VCd) for the treatment of adult patients with newly diagnosed light-chain (AL) amyloidosis. (stemcelltherapy.me)
- The ThermoGenesis SARS-CoV-2 IgM/IgG Antibody Test Kit is a single-use rapid immunochromatographic test for the qualitative detection and differentiation of Immunoglobulin M (IgM) and Immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 in human serum, plasma (heparin, dipotassium EDTA, and sodium citrate), and venous whole blood (heparin, dipotassium EDTA, and sodium citrate). (banann-panthair.fr)
- Using the rapid IgM/IgG antibody detection technology currently marketed by the Company, along with its own proprietary multi-component automated cell separating system, ThermoGenesis is working towards developing strategies to identify and isolate polyclonal antibodies from the blood of individuals who have recovered from the disease using convalescent whole blood or plasma, which could then be used as a potential therapeutic treatment for patients with of COVID-19. (thermogenesis.com)
- Dr. Xu also noted that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is fast tracking therapeutic products related to SARS-CoV-2, which the Company hopes may ultimately include ThermoGenesis' various antibody therapeutic approaches. (thermogenesis.com)
- Signing a five-year collaboration with Arthrex, Inc., under which ThermoGenesis, in consultation with Arthrex's on staff clinicians, has developed two line extensions of Res-Q ®, specifically formulated to produce a proprietary composition of platelet rich plasma (PRP) and bone marrow concentrate. (prnewswire.com)
- ThermoGenesis develops, commercializes and markets a full suite of solutions for automated clinical biobanking, point-of-care applications, and automation for immuno-oncology. (cescatherapeutics.com)
- StemCells , Inc. (NASDAQ: STEM) announced positive data from its Phase I clinical trial of its proprietary HuCNS-SC® product candidate (fetal-derived purified human neural stem cells). (blogspot.com)
- We are looking forward to working with ThermoGenesis and utilizing the state-of-the art technology represented by the AXP to help meet our new ambitious cord blood processing and storage goals established by the Department of Health. (globenewswire.com)
- In October 2013, TotipotentRX and ThermoGenesis released the results of their clinical pilot study confirming TotipotentRX's acute myocardial infarction ("AMI") combination product utilizing ThermoGenesis' point-of-care cell processing technology for an autologous bone marrow derived stem cell therapy can be delivered safely in 60 minutes. (cnbc.com)
- This ground-breaking combination product and procedure developed by TotipotentRX incorporating ThermoGenesis' cell processing technology is known as the AMIRST protocol. (cnbc.com)
- Last week, ThermoGenesis announced the launch of the Res-Q System, an automated cell processing system for the concentration of bone marrow-derived stem cells at the point of care, and an expanded collaboration for the Res-Q and MXP with Celling Technologies, a subsidiary of SpineSmith, LLC, a leading distributor of orthopedic products. (medindia.net)
- ThermoGenesis continues to be CBR's sole supplier of critical devices and disposables used in the processing of cord blood samples, under an exclusive Manufacturing and Supply Agreement which was entered into for the original AXP System in 2006. (cescatherapeutics.com)
- KOOLD ), a leading supplier of innovative products and services that process and store adult stem cells, said today that it has been informed by NASDAQ that the Company is in compliance with all NASDAQ listing standards, including the minimum price bid requirement. (mdtmag.com)
- I am delighted to be joining ThermoGenesis as the Company continues to progress on its turnaround strategy. (medindia.net)
- This week's Nasdaq/NYSE IPO's include companies in the biotech, fintech, cloud, music & entertainment, homebuilding and China business sectors. (blogspot.com)
- Forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts, but rather reflect the current expectations of ThermoGenesis concerning future events and results. (thermogenesis.com)
- Our picks for this Newsletter are a drug developer with whom this is our second time around and another biotech, both NASDAQ-listed. (pennystock.com)
- We are actively defining our marketing strategy to prioritize those opportunities that will enable ThermoGenesis to both meet its financial goals and to expand its leadership position in cell processing. (bio-medicine.org)
- As a result of these new targets and the funding program, the potential exists for a doubling of collection activity in the U.K.," said Hal Baker, Vice President of Commercial Operations of ThermoGenesis. (globenewswire.com)
- GE Healthcare is the exclusive global distribution partner for the AXP cord blood product except for Central and South America, China and Russia/CIS, where ThermoGenesis markets through independent distributors. (bio-medicine.org)
- In August 2013, ThermoGenesis and TotipotentRX announced the successful launch of their pediatric bone marrow transplant program at the Fortis-TotiRx Centre for Cellular Medicine in New Delhi, India. (cnbc.com)
- The three major stock indexes - the Dow, the S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite - rallied 11.1%, 12.7% and 15.5%, respectively, in April. (zacks.com)
- In July 2013, ThermoGenesis announced the signing of a definitive merger agreement with TotipotentRX further outlined on Form S-4, filed with the SEC November 8, 2013. (cnbc.com)